Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-variants-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 00:15:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Variants
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-variants-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-09-28

Abstract:
   This specification introduces the HTTP "Variants" response header
   field to communicate what representations are available for a given
   resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-variants/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-variants-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-variants-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/