Subject: I-D Action: draft-newton-rdap-jcr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 08:30:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Description of RDAP JSON Messages Using JSON Content Rules
        Author          : Andrew Lee Newton
	Filename        : draft-newton-rdap-jcr-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-09-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the JSON responses in the Registration Data
   Access Protocol with the formal notation of JSON Content Rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newton-rdap-jcr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newton-rdap-jcr-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-newton-rdap-jcr-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-newton-rdap-jcr-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/