Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 00:34:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Data Model of Network Infrastructure Device Data Plane Security Baseline
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Guangying Zheng
	Filename        : draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline-00.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2017-09-07

Abstract:
   The following contents propose part of the security baseline YANG
   output for network infrastructure device: data plane security
   baseline.  The companion documents [I-D.ietf- dong-sacm-nid-cp-
   security-baseline], [I-D.ietf-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline], [I-
   D.ietf-xia-sacm-nid-app-infr-layers-security-baseline] cover other
   parts of the security baseline YANG output for network infrastructure
   device respectively: control plane security baseline, management
   plane security baseline, application layer and infrastructure layer
   security baseline.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/