Subject: I-D Action: draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-pppoe-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:29:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for PPPoE Protocol
        Author          : Hansance Han
	Filename        : draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-pppoe-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-09-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
configure and manage PPPoE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-pppoe-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-pppoe-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-pppoe-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/