Subject: I-D Action: draft-troan-6man-ndpioiana-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 03:53:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 ND PIO Flags IANA considerations
        Author          : Ole Trøan
	Filename        : draft-troan-6man-ndpioiana-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-09-19

Abstract:
   The Prefix Information Option in the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Router
   Advertisement defines an 8-bit flag field with two flags defined and
   the remaining 6 bits reservered (Reserved1).  RFC 6275 has defined a
   new flag from this field without creating a IANA registry or updating
   RFC 4861.  The purpose of this document is to request IANA to create
   a new registry for the PIO flags to avoid potential conflict in the
   use of these flags.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-troan-6man-ndpioiana/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-troan-6man-ndpioiana-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-troan-6man-ndpioiana-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-troan-6man-ndpioiana-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/