Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 14:14:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Service Header (NSH)
        Authors         : Paul Quinn
                          Uri Elzur
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-21.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2017-09-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a Network Service Header (NSH) imposed on
   packets or frames to realize service function paths.  The NSH also
   provides a mechanism for metadata exchange along the instantiated
   service paths.  The NSH is the SFC encapsulation required to support
   the Service Function Chaining (SFC) architecture (defined in
   RFC7665).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-21
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/