Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-record-limit-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 22:53:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Record Size Limit Extension for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-record-limit-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-09-07

Abstract:
   An extension to Transport Layer Security (TLS) is defined that allows
   endpoints to negotiate the maximum size of protected records that
   each will send the other.

   This replaces the maximum fragment length extension defined in RFC
   6066.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-record-limit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-record-limit-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-record-limit-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-record-limit-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/