Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:54:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Summary Fast Reroute Extensions for LSP Tunnels
        Authors         : Mike Taillon
                          Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Abhishek Deshmukh
                          Markus Jork
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-09-15

Abstract:
   This document defines Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) Traffic-
   Engineering (TE) signaling extensions that reduce the amount of RSVP
   signaling required for Fast Reroute (FRR) procedures and subsequently
   improve the scalability of the RSVP-TE signaling when undergoing FRR
   convergence after a link or node failure.  Such extensions allow the
   RSVP message exchange between the Point of Local Repair (PLR) and the
   Merge Point (MP) to be independent of the number of protected Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) traversing between them when facility bypass
   FRR protection is used.  The signaling extensions are fully backwards
   compatible with nodes that do not support them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/