Subject: I-D Action: draft-foudil-securitytxt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 10:32:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Method for Web Security Policies
        Author          : Edwin Foudil
	Filename        : draft-foudil-securitytxt-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-09-10

Abstract:
   When security risks in web services are discovered by independent
   security researchers who understand the severity of the risk, they
   often lack the channels to properly disclose them.  As a result,
   security issues may be left unreported.  Security.txt defines a
   standard to help organizations define the process for security
   researchers to securely disclose security vulnerabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foudil-securitytxt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/