Subject: I-D Action: draft-dsdt-nmda-netconf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 08:58:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NETCONF Model for NMDA
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Phil Shafer
                          Kent Watsen
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-dsdt-nmda-netconf-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-09-15

Abstract:
   The "Network Management Datastore Architecture" (NMDA) improves on
   NETCONF by adding new features to give more accurate handling of
   configuration and operational data.  These include ability to inspect
   the current operational values of configuration data, allowing
   clients to use identical paths for retrieving the configured values
   and the operational values.  These new features require additional
   operations in network management applications such as NETCONF.  This
   draft details those new operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dsdt-nmda-netconf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dsdt-nmda-netconf-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dsdt-nmda-netconf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dsdt-nmda-netconf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/