Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-atr-large-resp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 19:13:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ATR: Additional Truncated Response for Large DNS Response
        Author          : Linjian Song
	Filename        : draft-song-atr-large-resp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-09-10

Abstract:
   As the increasing use of DNSSEC and IPv6, there are more public
   evidence and concerns on IPv6 fragmentation issues due to larger DNS
   payloads over IPv6.  This memo introduces an simple improvement on
   authoritative server by replying additional truncated response just
   after the normal large response.

   REMOVE BEFORE PUBLICATION: The source of the document with test
   script is currently placed at GitHub [ATR-Github].  Comments and pull
   request are welcome.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-atr-large-resp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-atr-large-resp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-atr-large-resp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/