Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 10:21:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Prefix Delegation for Hosts
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-12.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-09-29

Abstract:
   IPv6 prefixes are typically delegated to requesting routers which
   then use them to number their downstream-attached links and networks.
   This document considers the case when the requesting router is a node
   that acts as a host on behalf of its local applications and as a
   router on behalf of any downstream networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/