Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 11:35:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Diffserv to IEEE 802.11 Mapping
        Authors         : Tim Szigeti
                          Jerome Henry
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-07.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2017-09-08

Abstract:
   As internet traffic is increasingly sourced-from and destined-to
   wireless endpoints, it is crucial that Quality of Service be aligned
   between wired and wireless networks; however, this is not always the
   case by default.  This document specifies a set Differentiated
   Services Code Point (DSCP) to IEEE 802.11 User Priority (UP) mappings
   to reconcile the marking recommendations offered by the IETF and the
   IEEE so as to maintain consistent QoS treatment between wired and
   IEEE 802.11 wireless networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/