Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 16:13:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Techniques to Improve the Scalability of RSVP Traffic Engineering Deployments
        Authors         : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Ina Minei
                          Rob Shakir
                          Dante Pacella
                          Tarek Saad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-09-27

Abstract:
   At the time of writing, networks which utilize RSVP Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) are encountering
   limitations in the ability of implementations to support the growth
   in the number of LSPs deployed.

   This document defines two techniques, "Refresh-Interval Independent
   RSVP (RI-RSVP)" and "Per-Peer Flow-Control", that reduce the number
   of processing cycles required to maintain RSVP-TE LSP state in Label
   Switching Routers (LSRs) and hence allow implementations to support
   larger scale deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/