Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-linkset-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 11:54:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Linkset: Media Types and a Link Relation Type for Link Sets
        Authors         : Erik Wilde
                          Herbert Van de Sompel
	Filename        : draft-wilde-linkset-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-09-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines two media types and a link relation type
   for sets of links.  The media types can be used to represents links
   in a standalone fashion, in one case in the native format used in the
   HTTP Link header, and in the other case in a JSON-based format.  The
   link relation can be used to reference these kind of standalone link
   sets, so that a resource can indicate that additional links putting
   it into context are available someplace else.  One typical scenario
   is when the number of links to put in an HTTP Link header field
   becomes too big, and thus these links should be provided by a
   distinct resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-linkset/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-linkset-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilde-linkset-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-linkset-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/