Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 19:45:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for MPLS mLDP
        Authors         : Kamran Raza
                          Sowmya Krishnaswamy
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Santosh Esale
                          Xia Chen
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2017-09-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) Multipoint Label Distribution Protocol (mLDP).  The
   mLDP data model augments the LDP data model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/