Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 07:39:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path MTU Discovery Using Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-09-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
   Usage for Path MTU Discovery (PMTUD) between a client and a server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/