Subject: I-D Action: draft-ermagan-lisp-nsh-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:55:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Control Plane integration with NSH
        Authors         : Vina Ermagan
                          Paul Quinn
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Fabio Maino
                          Florin Coras
	Filename        : draft-ermagan-lisp-nsh-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-09-26

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the LISP control plane protocol
   to enable support for Network Service Header(NSH) based Service
   Function Chaining (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ermagan-lisp-nsh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ermagan-lisp-nsh-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ermagan-lisp-nsh-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ermagan-lisp-nsh-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/