Subject: I-D Action: draft-omar-ipmix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 14:14:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Protocol Mixture (IPmix) Specification
        Author          : Khaled Omar Ibrahim Omar
	Filename        : draft-omar-ipmix-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-09-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Internet Protocol Mixture (IPmix).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omar-ipmix/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-omar-ipmix-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-omar-ipmix-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/