Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-group-keying-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 10:14:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Group Keying Protocol
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-group-keying-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-09-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a general group keying protocol. It also
   provides use profiles for the application of this group keying
   protocol to multi-destination TRILL Extended RBridge Channel message
   security and TRILL over IP packet security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-group-keying/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-group-keying-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-group-keying-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/