Subject: I-D Action: draft-gundogan-icnrg-ccnlowpan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 05:28:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CCN Packet Adaptation to IEEE 802.15.4 Networks
        Authors         : Cenk Gundogan
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Matthias Waehlisch
                          Christopher Scherb
                          Claudio Marxer
                          Christian Tschudin
	Filename        : draft-gundogan-icnrg-ccnlowpan-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-09-23

Abstract:
   Prevalent TLV-based CCN packet formats such as CCNx and NDN are
   designed to be generic and extensible.  This leads to header
   verbosity which is not acceptable in constrained environments where
   small-sized MTU link-layers like IEEE 802.15.4 are deployed.  This
   document presents an adaptation layer for IEEE 802.15.4 that reduces
   CCNx and NDN packet header sizes for an increased payload size.
   Further, a link fragmentation on this adaptation layer is described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gundogan-icnrg-ccnlowpan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gundogan-icnrg-ccnlowpan-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gundogan-icnrg-ccnlowpan-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/