Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpinc-api-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 21:37:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Increased Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Interface Extensions for TCP-ENO and tcpcrypt
        Authors         : Andrea Bittau
                          Dan Boneh
                          Daniel B. Giffin
                          Mark Handley
                          David Mazieres
                          Eric W. Smith
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpinc-api-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-09-29

Abstract:
   TCP-ENO and tcpcrypt perform encryption at the transport layer.  They
   also define a few parameters that are intended to be used or
   configured by applications.  This document specifies operating system
   interfaces for access to these parameters.  We describe the
   interfaces in terms of socket options, the de facto standard API for
   adjusting per-connection behavior in TCP/IP, and sysctl, a popular
   mechanism for setting global defaults.  Operating systems that lack
   socket or sysctl functionality can implement similar interfaces in
   their native frameworks, but should ideally adapt their interfaces
   from those presented in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpinc-api/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpinc-api-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpinc-api-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpinc-api-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/