Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 17:45:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Extension: File Carbon Copy (Fcc)
        Authors         : Kenneth Murchison
                          Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-09-21

Abstract:
   The Sieve Email Filtering Language consists of action commands that
   can reply to the sender of an incoming message with a generated
   message.  This document defines an extension to such commands to
   allow a copy of the generated reply message to be filed into a target
   mailbox.

Open Issues

   o  Should :fcc be allowed with reject/ereject?

   o  Should there be a separate capability string for each action that
      uses :fcc (e.g. "vacation-fcc")?

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/