Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-quic-troubleshooting-video-delivery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 01:31:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Passive Measurements in Network for troubleshooting Video Delivery Problems
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          Hui Zheng
                          Liang Geng
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-even-quic-troubleshooting-video-delivery-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-09-12

Abstract:
   This document provides a detailed description of the passive
   measurements that operators are using to troubleshoot network
   problems when delivering streaming video and multimedia services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-quic-troubleshooting-video-delivery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-quic-troubleshooting-video-delivery-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-even-quic-troubleshooting-video-delivery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/