Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-imap-64bit-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 04:45:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 64bit body part and message sizes in IMAP4
        Authors         : Alexey Melnikov
                          Jayantheesh S B
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-imap-64bit-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-09-18

Abstract:
   This document defines an IMAPv4rev1 extension that extends the
   existing IMAPv4rev1 32 Bit message and body part sizes to 63 bit.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-64bit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-64bit-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-64bit-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-imap-64bit-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/