Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-bier-flooding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 00:52:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER Flooding Mechanism
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          BenChong Xu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-bier-flooding-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-09-30

Abstract:
   This document introduces a method to flood BIER information in hybrid
   network to build BIER forwarding plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bier-flooding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bier-flooding-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-bier-flooding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/