Subject: I-D Action: draft-voit-netconf-subscription-and-notif-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 05:54:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Subscription and Notifications Overview
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Alexander Clemm
	Filename        : draft-voit-netconf-subscription-and-notif-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-09-19

Abstract:
   Provides an introductory context for NETCONF WG drafts on
   subscriptions and notifications.  Through this document, a reader can
   understand the scope of each draft, as well as the relationships
   between each draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-netconf-subscription-and-notif-overview/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voit-netconf-subscription-and-notif-overview-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-voit-netconf-subscription-and-notif-overview-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/