Subject: I-D Action: draft-pu-6lo-multipath-transmission-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 01:09:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Transmission for 6LoWPAN Networks
        Authors         : Chenggen Pu
                          Yadong Wang
                          Heng Wang
                          Yi Yang
                          Ping Wang
	Filename        : draft-pu-6lo-multipath-transmission-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-09-07

Abstract:
   This document provides a multipath transmission method for 6LoWPAN
   Networks, which can effectively offer the transmission redundancy of
   packets. It is applicable for high-reliability networks,especially
   for IPv6-based wireless industrial scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pu-6lo-multipath-transmission/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pu-6lo-multipath-transmission-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pu-6lo-multipath-transmission-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pu-6lo-multipath-transmission-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/