Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 05:21:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Third-Party Authentication for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Christer Holmberg
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-09-26

Abstract:
   This document defines an authentication mechanism for SIP, that is
   based on the OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect Core 1.0 specifications, to
   enable the delegation of the user authentication to a dedicated
   third-party IdP entity that is separate from the SIP network elements
   that provide the SIP service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/