Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-icnrg-esic-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:09:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encrypted Sessions In CCNx (ESIC)
        Authors         : Marc Mosko
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-wood-icnrg-esic-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-09-12

Abstract:
   This document describes how to transport CCNx packets inside an
   encrypted session between peers that share a traffic secret, such as
   that which is derived from [CCNxKE].  The peers create an outer
   naming context to identify the encryption session in one direction
   between the consumer and the producer.  The consumer sends encrypted
   Interest messages to the producer, who responds with encrypted
   Content Objects.  Inside the outer context, the consumer sends
   Interests with different names, which the producer may respond to or
   may send InterestReturns for.  There does not need to be a naming
   relationship between the outer names and the inner names.  The inner
   content is still protected by normal CCNx authentication mechanisms
   and possiby encrypted under other schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-icnrg-esic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wood-icnrg-esic-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wood-icnrg-esic-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wood-icnrg-esic-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/