Subject: I-D Action: draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 10:32:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LDAP Schema for supporting XMPP in White Pages
        Author          : Steve Kille
	Filename        : draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema-07.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-09-23

Abstract:
   The Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) identifies
   users by use of JID (Jabber IDs).  Lightweight Directory Access
   Protocol (LDAP) enables provision of a white pages service with
   schema relating to users and support for internet protocols.  This
   specification defines schema to enable XMPP JIDs to be associated
   with objects in an LDAP directory so that this information can be
   used with white pages applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/