Subject: I-D Action: draft-leymann-banana-ecn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 23:49:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BANdwidth Aggregation for interNet Access (BANANA) ECN Operations for Bonding Tunnels
        Authors         : Nicolai Leymann
                          Cornelius Heidemann
                          Jun Shen
                          Liang Geng
                          Lihao Chen
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Xuesong Geng
	Filename        : draft-leymann-banana-ecn-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-09-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Bonding Tunnel ECN Mechanism that uses
   Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) in bonding tunnels to notify
   congestion of a tunnel so that the load-balancing strategy of the
   tunnel ingress can be adjusted accordingly. Attributes for the
   control protocol of BANANA are defined to support this mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leymann-banana-ecn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leymann-banana-ecn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-leymann-banana-ecn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/