Subject: I-D Action: draft-palombini-ace-coap-pubsub-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 03:28:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Pub-Sub Profile for Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Author          : Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-palombini-ace-coap-pubsub-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-09-28

Abstract:
   This specification defines a profile for authentication and
   authorization for publishers and subscribers in a pub-sub setting
   scenario in a constrained environment, using the ACE framework.  This
   profile relies on transport layer or application layer security to
   authorize the publisher to the broker.  Moreover, it relies on
   application layer security for publisher-broker and subscriber-broker
   communication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palombini-ace-coap-pubsub-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palombini-ace-coap-pubsub-profile-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palombini-ace-coap-pubsub-profile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palombini-ace-coap-pubsub-profile-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/