Subject: I-D Action: draft-crypto-sm4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 11:46:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The SM4 Block Cipher Algorithm And Its Modes Of Operations
        Authors         : Ronald Henry Tse
                          Dr. Wai Kit Wong
	Filename        : draft-crypto-sm4-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-09-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the SM4 symmetric blockcipher algorithm
   published as GB/T 32907-2016 by the Organization of State Commercial
   Administration of China (OSCCA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crypto-sm4/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crypto-sm4-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-crypto-sm4-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/