Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-icnrg-clean-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:25:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Content-Locked Encryption and Authentication of Nameless Objects
        Author          : Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-wood-icnrg-clean-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-09-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies CCNx CLEAN - content-locked encryption and
   authentication of nameless objects.  CLEAN describes how to
   transparently encrypt content objects in FLIC Manifests
   [I-D.irtf-icnrg-flic].  Relevant decryption information is carried in
   native FLIC nodes, i.e., without any extensions or modifications to
   FLIC.  CLEAN transparently encrypts public data and supports
   application-specific configuration for private data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-icnrg-clean/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wood-icnrg-clean-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wood-icnrg-clean-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wood-icnrg-clean-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/