Subject: I-D Action: draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 00:49:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Data Model of Netork Infrastructure Device Management Plane Security Baseline
        Authors         : Qiushi Lin
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-09-07

Abstract:
   Network infrastructure devices such as routers, switches are
   important parts for network security.  This document describes
   security baseline for network infrastructure device management plane,
   with YANG output, to provide a minimum set of important security
   management features.  The security baselines for control plane, data
   plane, application layer and infrastructure layer of network
   infrastructure devices are described in [I-D. ietf-dong-sacm-nid-cp-
   security-baseline], [I-D.ietf-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline], [I-
   D.ietf-xia-sacm-nid-app-infr-layers-security-baseline], respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/