Subject: I-D Action: draft-jenkins-jscalendar-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 03:11:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSCalendar: A JSON representation of calendar data
        Authors         : Neil Jenkins
                          Robert Stepanek
	Filename        : draft-jenkins-jscalendar-01.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2017-09-20

Abstract:
   This specification defines a JSON representation of calendar data
   that can be used for storage and data exchange in a calendaring and
   scheduling environment.  It aims to be an alternative to the widely
   deployed iCalendar data format and to be unambiguous, extendable and
   simple to process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jenkins-jscalendar/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-jscalendar-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jenkins-jscalendar-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jenkins-jscalendar-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/