Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 16:34:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MAG Multipath Binding Option
        Authors         : Pierrick Seite
                          Alper Yegin
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-09-25

Abstract:
   This specification defines extensions to the Proxy Mobile IPv6
   protocol for allowing a mobile access gateway to register more than
   one proxy care-of-address with the local mobility anchor and to
   simultaneously establish multiple IP tunnels with the local mobility
   anchor.  This capability allows the mobile access gateway to utilize
   all the available access networks for routing mobile node's IP
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-mag-multihoming-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/