Subject: I-D Action: draft-bashandy-isis-srv6-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 12:05:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions to Support Routing over IPv6 Dataplane
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Ahmed Bashandy
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-bashandy-isis-srv6-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-09-29

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths by encoding paths as sequences of topological sub-paths, called
   "segments".  Segment routing architecture can be implemented over an
   MPLS data plane as well as an IPv6 data plane.  This draft describes
   the IS-IS extensions required to support Segment Routing over an IPv6
   data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bashandy-isis-srv6-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bashandy-isis-srv6-extensions-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bashandy-isis-srv6-extensions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bashandy-isis-srv6-extensions-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/