Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 12:51:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Prefix Delegation for End Systems
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-10.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-09-22

Abstract:
   IPv6 prefixes are typically delegated to requesting routers which
   then use them to number their downstream-attached links and networks.
   This document considers the case when the requesting router is an end
   system which receives a delegated prefix that it can use for its own
   sub-delegation and/or multi-addressing purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/