Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-opportunistic-negotiation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:03:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Negotiating SRTP and RTCP Feedback using the RTP/AVP Profile
        Authors         : Andrew Hutton
                          Roland Jesske
                          Alan Johnston
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Bernard Aboba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-opportunistic-negotiation-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-09-14

Abstract:
   This document describes how the use of the Secure Real-time transport
   protocol (SRTP) [RFC3711]. can be negotiated using the RTP/AVP (Audio
   Video Profile) defined in [RFC3551].  Such a mechanism is used to
   provide a means for encrypted media to be used in environments where
   support for encryption is not known in advance, and not required.
   The same mechanism is also applied to negotiation of the Extended RTP
   Profile for Real-time Transport Control Protocol Based Feedback (RTP/
   AVPF) [RFC4585].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-opportunistic-negotiation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-opportunistic-negotiation-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-opportunistic-negotiation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-opportunistic-negotiation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/