Subject: I-D Action: draft-grizzle-scim-pam-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 07:07:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM Extension for Privileged Access Management
        Authors         : Kelly Grizzle
                          Benjamin Yoder
                          Jason Jones
                          Philip Lieberman
	Filename        : draft-grizzle-scim-pam-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-09-27

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) specification
   [RFC7643] provides schemas that represent common identity information
   about users and groups.  Privileged Access Management (PAM) software
   typically makes use of common user and group models - as well as
   defining additional constructs - to provide fine-grained
   authorization and management for privileged access.

   This document contains a SCIM 2.0 extension for Privileged Access
   Management, which includes extensions to the core User and Group
   objects, and new resource types and schemas for standard Privileged
   Access Management constructs.  This extension is intended to provide
   greater interoperability between PAM software and clients, a common
   language for PAM concepts, and a baseline that can be further
   extended to support more complex PAM requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grizzle-scim-pam-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grizzle-scim-pam-ext-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-grizzle-scim-pam-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/