Subject: I-D Action: draft-zcxh-bier-te-forwarding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:47:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER-TE Forwarding
        Authors         : Yongqing Zhu
                          Huanan Chen
                          Quan Xiong
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-zcxh-bier-te-forwarding-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-09-19

Abstract:
   Traffic Engineering for Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER-TE)
   shares part of architecture, definition and packet format with Bit
   Index Explicit Replication (BIER) according to the introduction in
   [I-D.eckert-bier-te-arch].  But BIER-TE supports the traffic
   engineering by explicit hop-by-hop forwarding and loose hop
   forwarding of packets.

   This document proposes a set of extensions to realize the BIER-TE
   forwarding including the assignment of BitPositions to adjacencies
   and the configuration of Bit Index Forwarding Table (BIFT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zcxh-bier-te-forwarding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zcxh-bier-te-forwarding-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zcxh-bier-te-forwarding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/