Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-dmm-stateless-mobility-function-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 23:38:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless mobility functions
        Author          : Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-dmm-stateless-mobility-function-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-09-10

Abstract:
   This draft presents two use cases to start a talk of stateless
   mobility function architecture in IETF DMM WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sijeon-dmm-stateless-mobility-function/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-dmm-stateless-mobility-function-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sijeon-dmm-stateless-mobility-function-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sijeon-dmm-stateless-mobility-function-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/