Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 19:40:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for MPLS LDP
        Authors         : Kamran Raza
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Santosh Esale
                          Xia Chen
                          Himanshu Shah
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 88
	Date            : 2017-09-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) Label Distribution Protocol (LDP).  This model also
   serves as the base model that is augmented to define Multipoint LDP
   (mLDP) model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/