Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 17:00:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Traceroute for Segment Routing IGP Prefix and Adjacency SIDs with MPLS Data-plane
        Authors         : Nagendra Kumar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          George Swallow
                          Nobo Akiya
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-09.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-09-21

Abstract:
   A Segment Routing architecture leverages source routing and tunneling
   paradigms and can be directly applied to use of a Multi Protocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) data plane.  A node steers a packet through a
   controlled set of instructions called segments, by prepending the
   packet with a Segment Routing header.

   The segment assignment and forwarding semantic nature of Segment
   Routing raises additional consideration for connectivity verification
   and fault isolation for an LSP within a Segment Routing architecture.
   This document illustrates the problem and defines extensions to
   perform LSP Ping and Traceroute for a Segment Routing network with a
   MPLS data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/