Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-decentralized-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 07:21:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Decentralized Service Architecture for OAuth2.0
        Author          : Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-decentralized-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-09-28

Abstract:
   This document proposes an alternative service architecture for user-
   centric control of the sharing of resources, such as personal data,
   using the decentralized peer-to-peer computing paradigm.  The term
   'control' is used here to denote the full capacity of the user to
   freely select (i) the entities with whom to share resources (e.g.
   data), and (ii) the entities which provide services implementing
   user-controlled resource sharing.  The peer-to-peer service
   architecture uses a set of computing nodes called OAuth2.0 Nodes (ON)
   that are part of a peer-to-peer network as the basis for the
   decentralized service architecture.  Each OAuth2.0 Nodes is assumed
   to have the capability to provide AS-services, RS-services and
   Client-services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-oauth-decentralized/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-decentralized-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-decentralized-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardjono-oauth-decentralized-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/