Subject: I-D Action: draft-srich-opsawg-mud-net-lifecycle-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:28:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MUD Lifecyle: A Network Operator's Perspective
        Authors         : Steven Rich
                          Thorsten Dahm
	Filename        : draft-srich-opsawg-mud-net-lifecycle-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-09-27

Abstract:
   This memo describes the lifecycle of MUD as seen from the
   perspective of a network operator.  It is informational and
   intended to help provide perspective around the operation of a
   network which connects MUD-supporting devices and uses MUD-
   supporting network infrastructure.  All phases of network
   operation that involves or affects MUD will be described.
   Considerations specific to device manufacturers will be described
   elsewhere.  Considerations relevant to network equipment
   manufacturers and networking software authors will be described
   where appropriate where MUD behavior is affected.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-srich-opsawg-mud-net-lifecycle/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-srich-opsawg-mud-net-lifecycle-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-srich-opsawg-mud-net-lifecycle-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-srich-opsawg-mud-net-lifecycle-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/