Subject: I-D Action: draft-bwilliams-kitten-opar-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 08:37:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Open Password Automation Recipe (OPAR) Protocol
        Author          : Branden Williams
	Filename        : draft-bwilliams-kitten-opar-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-09-26

Abstract:
   This document introduces the Open Password Automation Recipe (OPAR)
   Protocol, a suggested format for providing instructions to password
   managers programmatically that defines the valid construction of a
   password. With password managers becoming integrated into browsers,
   websites should be able to describe the elements of an acceptable
   password programmatically so password management plugins can read
   and automatically generate the best option. Without this, manual
   intervention by the user is required when the password is too long,
   contains invalid characters, or does not meet complexity
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bwilliams-kitten-opar/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bwilliams-kitten-opar-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bwilliams-kitten-opar-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/