Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 04:42:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Address Protected Neighbor Discovery for Low-power and Lossy Networks
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Mohit Sethi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-09-21

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery RFC
   6775.  Nodes supporting this extension compute a cryptographic Owner
   Unique Interface ID and associate it with one or more of their
   Registered Addresses.  Once an address is registered with a
   Cryptographic ID, only the owner of that ID can modify the anchor
   state information of the Registered Address, and Source Address
   Validation can be enforced.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/