Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-sacm-nid-cp-security-baseline-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 00:38:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Data Model of Network Infrastructure Device Control Plane Security Baseline
        Authors         : Yue Dong
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-dong-sacm-nid-cp-security-baseline-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-09-07

Abstract:
   This document is one of the companion documents which describes the
   control plane security baseline YANG output for network
   infrastructure devices.  The other parts of the whole document series
   [I-D.ietf- xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline], [I-D.ietf-lin-sacm-
   nid-mp-security-baseline], [I-D.ietf-xia-sacm-nid-app-infr-layers-
   security-baseline] cover other parts of the security baseline for
   network infrastructure device in data plane, management plane,
   application layer and infrastructure layer respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-sacm-nid-cp-security-baseline/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-sacm-nid-cp-security-baseline-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-sacm-nid-cp-security-baseline-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/