Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-dkim-lenient-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 02:49:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lenient DKIM
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-dkim-lenient-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-09-25

Abstract:
   DKIM is a framework for signed messages, especially for email.  While
   in transit, changes are sometimes made, and these break the DKIM-
   Signature.  This specification makes DKIM more lenient, without
   changes to its core.  It adds leniency towards MIME body rewrites,
   removal of alternatives and annotation with bits of text.  The
   intention is to allow these changes such that they can be clearly
   shown to the user, while indicating that the remainder of the
   signedmessage is still in tact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-dkim-lenient/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-dkim-lenient-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-dkim-lenient-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/