Subject: I-D Action: draft-shoemaker-caa-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:52:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) Validation for IP Addresses
        Author          : Roland Bracewell Shoemaker
	Filename        : draft-shoemaker-caa-ip-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-09-11

Abstract:
   The Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) RFC specifies a
   method for users to restrict which Certificate Authorities (CAs) are
   authorized to issue certificates for their DNS domain names.  This
   document extends that specification to provide a method for holders
   of IP addresses to do the same.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shoemaker-caa-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shoemaker-caa-ip-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shoemaker-caa-ip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/