Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 11:17:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Unique IPv6 Prefix Per Host
        Authors         : John Jason Brzozowski
                          Gunter Van De Velde
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-10.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-09-18

Abstract:
   This document outlines an approach utilising existing IPv6 protocols
   to allow hosts to be assigned a unique IPv6 prefix (instead of a
   unique IPv6 address from a shared IPv6 prefix).  Benefits of unique
   IPv6 prefix over a unique service provider IPv6 address include
   improved host isolation and enhanced subscriber management on shared
   network segments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/