Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 09:43:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Access Control List (ACL) YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Lisa Huang
                          Sonal Agarwal
                          Dana Blair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-13.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2017-09-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model of Access Control List (ACL)
   basic building blocks.

   Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   This draft contains many placeholder values that need to be replaced
   with finalized values at the time of publication.  This note
   summarizes all of the substitutions that are needed.  Please note
   that no other RFC Editor instructions are specified anywhere else in
   this document.

   Artwork in this document contains shorthand references to drafts in
   progress.  Please apply the following replacements

   o  "XXXX" --> the assigned RFC value for this draft both in this
      draft and in the YANG models under the revision statement.

   o  Revision date in model needs to get updated with the date the
      draft gets approved.  The date also needs to get reflected on the
      line with <CODE BEGINS>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/