Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 08:20:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) Protocol
        Authors         : Kurt Andersen
                          Brandon Long
                          Steven Jones
                          Murray Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-09.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2017-09-07

Abstract:
   The Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) protocol creates a mechanism
   whereby a series of handlers of an email message can conduct
   authentication of the email message as it passes among them on the
   way to its destination, and record the status of that authentication
   at each step along the handling path, for use by the final recipient
   in making choices about the disposition of the message.  Changes in
   the message that might break DKIM or DMARC can be identified through
   the ARC set of header fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/