Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-sipcore-digest-scheme-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 11:07:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Digest Authentication Scheme
        Author          : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
	Filename        : draft-yusef-sipcore-digest-scheme-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-09-18

Abstract:
   This document updates the Digest Access Authentication scheme used by
   the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to add support for SHA2 digest
   algorithms to replace the MD5 algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-sipcore-digest-scheme/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-sipcore-digest-scheme-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yusef-sipcore-digest-scheme-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yusef-sipcore-digest-scheme-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/