Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-tcpm-esn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 04:03:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP ESN: Extended Sequence Numbers for TCP
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Yoshifumi Nishida
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-tcpm-esn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-09-29

Abstract:
   This note defines the Extended Sequence Number (ESN) experimental
   modification to TCP to increase TCP's sequence number using the
   TimeStamp (TS) option.  It also modifies the Window Scale (WS) option
   to support larger receiver window enable by the extended sequence
   number space.  At this stage, the purpose of this document is to
   discuss different design choices to generate discussion about the
   approach to follow.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-tcpm-esn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-tcpm-esn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bagnulo-tcpm-esn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/