Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-mslb-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 17:29:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-Stage Transparent Server Load Balancing
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-mslb-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-09-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies Multi-Stage Transparent Server Load Balancing
   (MSLB) specification.  MSLB make server load balancing over Layer3
   network without packet header change at client and server.  MSLB make
   server load balancing with any protocol and protocol with encription
   such as IPsec ESP, SSL/TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-mslb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-mslb-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-matsuhira-mslb-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-mslb-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/