Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-dispatch-zstd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 09:51:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Zstandard Compression and The application/zstd Media Type
        Authors         : Yann Collet
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-dispatch-zstd-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2017-09-25

Abstract:
   Zstandard, or "zstd" (pronounced "zee standard"), is a data
   compression mechanism.  This document describes the mechanism, and
   registers a media type to be used when transporting zstd-compressed
   via Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-dispatch-zstd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-dispatch-zstd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kucherawy-dispatch-zstd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/