Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 08:21:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OPC UA Message Transmission Method over CoAP
        Authors         : Ping Wang
                          Chenggen Pu
                          Heng Wang
                          Yi Yang
                          Lun Shao
                          Jianqiang Hou
	Filename        : draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-09-07

Abstract:
   OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) is a data exchange standard that
   provides interoperability in industrial automation. With the arrival
   of Industry 4.0, it is of great importance to implement the exchange
   of semantic information utilizing OPC UA Transmitting in CoAP. This
   document provides some transmission methods for message of OPC UA
   over CoAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/