Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 05:06:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Early Data in HTTP
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Willy Tarreau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-09-05

Abstract:
   This document explains the risks of using early data for HTTP and
   describes techniques for reducing them.  In particular, it defines a
   mechanism that enables clients to communicate with servers about
   early data, to assure correct operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-replay/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/