Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-teapot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:22:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Teapot Exists
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-teapot-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2017-09-11

Abstract:
   The teapot exists.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-teapot/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-teapot-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-http-teapot-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/