Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-streams-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 03:09:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Unreliable Streams in QUIC
        Authors         : Philipp S. Tiesel
                          Mirko Palmer
                          Balakrishnan Chandrasekaran
                          Anja Feldmann
                          Joerg Ott
	Filename        : draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-streams-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-09-05

Abstract:
   This memo outlines support for unreliable streams in QUIC.  This
   draft contains a collection of considerations and requirements for
   unreliable streams in QUIC based on [I-D.draft-ietf-quic-transport].
   It provides to alternatives demonstrating how unreliable streams can
   be realized.  The intention of this document is to collect
   considerations regarding unreliable streams in QUIC and to frame the
   design space.  All content of this memo is supposed to be merged into
   [I-D.draft-ietf-quic-transport], [I-D.draft-ietf-quic-recovery] and,
   [I-D.draft-ietf-quic-applicability] once unreliable streams get
   integrated with QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-streams/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-streams-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-streams-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/