Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-http-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 04:30:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unreliable Transmission Extension for HTTP/2 over QUIC
        Author          : Philipp S. Tiesel
	Filename        : draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-http-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-09-05

Abstract:
   This draft outlines methods for requesting unreliable delivery of
   HTTP response bodies over QUIC with unreliable streams specified in
   [I-D.tiesel-quic-unreliable-streams].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-http-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-http-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/