Subject: I-D Action: draft-openpgp-oscca-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 09:46:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSCCA Extensions For OpenPGP
        Authors         : Ronald Henry Tse
                          Dr. Wai Kit Wong
                          Jack E. Lloyd
                          Daniel Elliot Wyatt
                          Erick Borsboom
	Filename        : draft-openpgp-oscca-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-09-08

Abstract:
   This document enables OpenPGP (RFC4880) usage in an compliant manner
   with OSCCA regulations for use within China.

   Specifically, it extends OpenPGP to support the usage of SM2, SM3 and
   SM4 algorithms, and provdies the OSCCA-compliant OpenPGP profile
   "OSCCA-SM234".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openpgp-oscca/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openpgp-oscca-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-openpgp-oscca-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-openpgp-oscca-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/