Subject: I-D Action: draft-omar-ipv10-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 09:10:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Protocol version 10 (IPv10) Specification
        Author          : Khaled Omar Ibrahim Omar
	Filename        : draft-omar-ipv10-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-09-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies version 10 of the Internet Protocol (IPv10), sometimes
   referred to as IP Mixture (IPmix).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omar-ipv10/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-omar-ipv10-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-omar-ipv10-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-omar-ipv10-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/