Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 01:56:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-domain Network Virtualization
        Authors         : Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Ishan Vaishnavi
                          Robert Szabo
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-09-10

Abstract:
   This draft analyzes the problem of multi-provider multi-domain
   orchestration, by first scoping the problem, then looking into
   potential architectural approaches, and finally describing the
   solutions being developed by the European 5GEx project.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/