Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 06:31:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Delivering to Special-Use Mailboxes
        Author          : Stephan Bosch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-09-13

Abstract:
   The SPECIAL-USE capability of the IMAP protocol (RFC 6154) allows
   clients to identify special-use mailboxes; e.g., where draft or sent
   messages should be put.  This simplifies client configuration.  In
   contrast, the Sieve mail filtering language (RFC 5228) currently has
   no such capability.  This memo defines a Sieve extension that fills
   this gap: it adds a test for checking whether a special-use attribute
   is assigned for a particular mailbox or any mailbox, and it adds the
   ability to file messages into an anonymous mailbox that has a
   particular special-use attribute assigned.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/