Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-eupap-kms-mon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 08:54:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key Management Schemes Based on Key Hypergraph and Identity-based Cryptography in Multi-domain Optical Networks
        Author          : Engineering University of PAP
	Filename        : draft-wu-eupap-kms-mon-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-10-10

Abstract:
   In view of the characteristics of multi-domain optical networks under
   hierarchical PCE architecture and its key management needs, a novel
   key management scheme (KMS-KI) based on key hypergraph and in this
   paper identity-based cryptography was proposed. The key relationship
   of multi-domain optical networks was firstly modeled into key
   hypergraph with two layers, namely the vertices was represented by
   points and the key relation at all levels was described with
   hyperedge. And the master keys, the public keys and private keys, the
   session keys, the layer group keys and the inter-domain keys were
   generated respectively and were dynamic managed by using hierarchical
   identity-based cryptography and improved private key generation
   strategies. When the group members join or leave, the remaining group
   members autonomously used the key value of the pPCE or cPCE to
   calculate and update the group key. So the risk that the new group
   key was uncovered by adversary was greatly reduced. KMS-KI scheme
   possessed the security performance of forward and backward,
   confidentiality of private keys and the ability of resisting
   collusive attack. Meanwhile, it not only supported the using of
   hierarchical identity-based cryptography, but also had performed
   comprehensively well in terms of numbers of the key storage, numbers
   of cPCE communication, encryption and decryption times.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-eupap-kms-mon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-eupap-kms-mon-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-eupap-kms-mon-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/