Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-homenet-babel-security-latest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 09:06:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Babel Security Model
        Author          : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-homenet-babel-security-latest-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-10-23

Abstract:
   This document describes how to add authenticity to Babel messages so
   as to prevent malicious tampering or black hole attacks.  Peer trust
   is outside the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-homenet-babel-security-latest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-homenet-babel-security-latest-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lemon-homenet-babel-security-latest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/