Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-anima-event-service-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 23:44:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Event Service in Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Xun Xiao
                          Artur Hecker
                          Zoran Despotovic
	Filename        : draft-xiao-anima-event-service-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   Event service is an asynchronous communication model between
   interacting parties, e.g. autonomic functions (AFs), instead of a
   tightly coupled point-to-point (P2P) synchronous communication model.
   Event service enables autonomic nodes in ANI to publish data
   information, which will be made network distributable autonomously,
   and subscribers who register interests to specific events will be
   notified if the information is available. This draft describes how to
   support event service (ES) for autonomic networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-anima-event-service/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-anima-event-service-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-anima-event-service-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/