Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-yang-push-coap-problemstatement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:15:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Push Operations for CoMI
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Eric Voit
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-yang-push-coap-problemstatement-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-18

Abstract:
   This document provides a problem statement, derives an initial gap
   analysis and illustrates a first set of solution approaches in regard
   to augmenting YANG data stores based on the CoAP Management Interface
   with YANG Push capabilities.  A binary transfer mechanism for YANG
   Subscribed Notifications addresses both the requirements of
   constrained-node networks and the need for semantic interoperability
   via self-descriptiveness of the corresponding data in motion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-yang-push-coap-problemstatement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-yang-push-coap-problemstatement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-yang-push-coap-problemstatement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/