Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-from-customer-prefix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 03:22:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using /64 from Customer Prefix for the Inter-Router Link
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-from-customer-prefix-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the usage of a /64 from the customer prefix
   for numbering IPv6 point-to-point links in non-broadcast layer 2
   media.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-from-customer-prefix/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-from-customer-prefix-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-from-customer-prefix-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-from-customer-prefix-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/