Subject: I-D Action: draft-fioccola-spring-flow-label-alt-mark-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 07:34:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using the IPv6 Flow Label for Performance Measurement with Alternate Marking Method in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Gunter Van de Velde
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Praveen Muley
	Filename        : draft-fioccola-spring-flow-label-alt-mark-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-10-26

Abstract:
   [RFC6294] makes a survey of Proposed Use Cases for the IPv6 Flow
   Label.  The IPv6 protocol includes a flow label in every packet
   header, but this field is, according to [RFC6294], not used in
   practice.  This document describes how the alternate marking method
   can be used as the passive performance measurement method in a IPv6
   domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fioccola-spring-flow-label-alt-mark/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fioccola-spring-flow-label-alt-mark-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fioccola-spring-flow-label-alt-mark-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fioccola-spring-flow-label-alt-mark-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/