Subject: I-D Action: draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 01:21:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSCORE profile of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments Framework
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Martin Gunnarsson
	Filename        : draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-10-26

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a profile for the Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) framework.  It
   utilizes Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments
   (OSCORE) to provide communication security, server authentication,
   and proof-of-possession for a key owned by the client and bound to an
   OAuth 2.0 access token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/