Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-ippm-twamp-ext-direct-loss-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 20:17:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TWAMP Extensions for Direct Loss Measurement
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Dou Zhanwei
	Filename        : draft-xiao-ippm-twamp-ext-direct-loss-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-12

Abstract:
   This document describes an optional extension for Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) allowing direct loss measurement of IP
   traffic with the TWAMP-Test protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-ippm-twamp-ext-direct-loss/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-ippm-twamp-ext-direct-loss-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-ippm-twamp-ext-direct-loss-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiao-ippm-twamp-ext-direct-loss-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/