Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-netconf-fragmentation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 00:49:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A NETCONF Extension for Data Fragmentation
        Authors         : Guangying Zheng
                          Michael Wang
	Filename        : draft-zheng-netconf-fragmentation-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document introduces an extension to NETCONF (Network
   Configuration) protocol.  The extension allows NETCONF to handle
   large size data as fragmented RPC messages.  Specifically, this
   document defines a new <get-block> capability and relevant operations
   to handle the fragmentations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-netconf-fragmentation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-netconf-fragmentation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-netconf-fragmentation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/