Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-iiot-edge-computing-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 02:54:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement of Edge Computing beyond Access Network for Industrial IoT
        Authors         : Liang Geng
                          Mingui (Martin) Zhang
                          Mike McBride
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-geng-iiot-edge-computing-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document introduces the concept of Beyond Edge Computing (BEC)
   which brings edge computing capabilities down to the level of
   customers' premises for industrial IoT use cases.  The purpose of the
   document is to discuss the general problem statement of BEC including
   capabilities, and use cases.  Potential technical gaps in IETF
   problem scope that are related to BEC are also evaluated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-iiot-edge-computing-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-iiot-edge-computing-problem-statement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-iiot-edge-computing-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/