Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujiwara-dnsop-additional-answers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 09:57:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Returning additional answers in DNS responses
        Author          : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-fujiwara-dnsop-additional-answers-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-28

Abstract:
   This document proposes to document the ability to provide multiple
   answers in single DNS response.  For example, authoritative servers
   may add a NSEC resource record or A/AAAA resource records of the
   query name.  This is especially useful as, in many cases, the entity
   making the request has no a priori knowledge of what other questions
   it will need to ask.  It is already possible (an authoritative server
   MAY already sends what it wants in the additional section).  This
   document does not propose any protocol changes, just explanations of
   an already acceptable practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-additional-answers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-additional-answers-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-additional-answers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/