Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-6man-srv6-oam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 12:09:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) in Segment Routing Networks with IPv6 Dataplane (SRv6)
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Nagendra Kumar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Faisal Iqbal
                          John Leddy
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Bart Peirens
                          Gaurav Naik
	Filename        : draft-ali-6man-srv6-oam-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document outlines various use-cases for Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) in Segment Routing with the
   IPv6 data plane (SRv6) network. It also describes how the existing
   OAM mechanisms can be used to address SRv6 OAM requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-6man-srv6-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-6man-srv6-oam-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ali-6man-srv6-oam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-6man-srv6-oam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/