Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-netconf-nacm-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 01:06:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NACM Extension for Stream
        Author          : Qifeng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-netconf-nacm-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Netconf Access Control
   Model (NACM) to support notification authorization per event stream.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-netconf-nacm-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-netconf-nacm-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-netconf-nacm-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/