Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-intarea-ila-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 16:08:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifier-locator addressing for IPv6
        Authors         : Tom Herbert
                          Petr Lapukhov
	Filename        : draft-herbert-intarea-ila-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2017-10-19

Abstract:
   This specification describes identifier-locator addressing (ILA) for
   IPv6. Identifier-locator addressing differentiates between location
   and identity of a network node. Part of an address expresses the
   immutable identity of the node, and another part indicates the
   location of the node which can be dynamic. Identifier-locator
   addressing can be used to efficiently implement overlay networks for
   network virtualization as well as solutions for use cases in
   mobility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-intarea-ila/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-intarea-ila-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-intarea-ila-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/