Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-json-key-exchange-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 15:13:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Key Exchange
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-json-key-exchange-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-08

Abstract:
   The JSON Key Exchange

   This document is also available online at
   http://prismproof.org/Documents/draft-hallambaker-json-key-
   exchange.html [1] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-json-key-exchange/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-json-key-exchange-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-json-key-exchange-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-json-key-exchange-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/