Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 01:14:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Support for Event Notifications
        Authors         : Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Eric Voit
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-10-03

Abstract:
   This document defines how to transport network subscriptions and
   event messages on top of the Network Configuration protocol
   (NETCONF).  This includes the full set of RPCs, subscription state
   changes, and subscribed content needing asynchronous delivery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/