Subject: I-D Action: draft-dang-lamps-cms-shakes-hash-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 05:01:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the SHAKE One-way Hash Functions in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-dang-lamps-cms-shakes-hash-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using 2 one-way
   hash functions called SHAKE128 and SHAKE256 in the SHA3 family with
   the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dang-lamps-cms-shakes-hash/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dang-lamps-cms-shakes-hash-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dang-lamps-cms-shakes-hash-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/