Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 14:53:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS Extended Identifier Attribute
        Authors         : Enke Chen
                          Naiming Shen
	Filename        : draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-20

Abstract:
   The limitation with the one-octet "Identifier" field in the RADIUS
   packet is well known. In this document we propose extensions to the
   RADIUS protocol to address this fundamental limitation, and thus
   allowing for more efficient and more scalable implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-radext-identifier-attr-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/