Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-association-ecmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 17:58:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation Element communication Protocol extension for Associated ECMP
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-association-ecmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-19

Abstract:
   [I-D.ietf-pce-association-group]introduces and explains a generic
   mechanism to create a grouping of LSPs.  The grouping can then be
   used to define associations between a set of LSPs and/or a set of
   attributes (such as configuration parameters or behaviours) and is
   equally applicable to the active and passive modes of a stateful PCE
   [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce] as well as a stateless PCE [RFC5440].

   This document specifies a PCEP extension to bind one or more LSPs
   into an ECMP Associated Group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-association-ecmp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-association-ecmp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-association-ecmp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-association-ecmp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/