Subject: I-D Action: draft-sattler-epp-poll-maintenance-response-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 04:55:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registry Maintenance Notifications through Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) poll response with JSON payload
        Author          : Tobias Sattler
	Filename        : draft-sattler-epp-poll-maintenance-response-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the JSON payload of an Extensible
   Provisioning Protocol (EPP) poll response to provide Domain Name
   Registry Maintenance Notifications to Domain Name Registrars.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sattler-epp-poll-maintenance-response/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sattler-epp-poll-maintenance-response-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sattler-epp-poll-maintenance-response-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sattler-epp-poll-maintenance-response-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/