Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-requirements-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:02:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Open Threat Signaling Requirements
        Authors         : Andrew Mortensen
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-requirements-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the requirements for the Distributed Denial of
   Service (DDoS) Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) protocols coordinating
   attack response against DDoS attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-requirements-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-requirements-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-requirements-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/