Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 22:40:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : SPAKE2, a PAKE
        Authors         : Watson Ladd
                          Benjamin Kaduk
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-16

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft describes SPAKE2, a secure, efficient password
   based key exchange protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-spake2-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/