Subject: I-D Action: draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 03:04:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GMPLS Routing and Signaling Framework for Flexible Ethernet (FlexE)
        Authors         : Iftekhar Hussain
                          Radha Valiveti
                          Qilei Wang
                          Loa Andersson
                          Mach Chen
                          Haomian Zheng
	Filename        : draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies GMPLS control plane requirements, framework,
   and architecture for FlexE technology.

   As different from earlier Ethernet data planes FlexE allows for
   decoupling of the Ethernet Physical layer (PHY) and Media Access
   Control layer (MAC) rates.

   Study Group 15 (SG15) of the ITU-T has endorsed the FlexE
   Implementation Agreement from Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) and
   included it, by reference, in some of their Recommendations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/