Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-segment-ioam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 11:08:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Control In-situ OAM Overhead with Segment IOAM
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-segment-ioam-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-10-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposal to segment an in-situ OAM domain
   in order to control the iOAM data overhead, adapt to the path MTU
   limitations, and enable new applications.  We provide use cases to
   motivate our proposal and base the necessary modifications on the
   current in-situ OAM header format specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-segment-ioam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-ippm-segment-ioam-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-segment-ioam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/