Subject: I-D Action: draft-dm-vpn-ext-to-cloud-dc-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 07:26:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VPN Extension to Dynamic Cloud DC Problem Statement
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Andrew G. Malis
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-dm-vpn-ext-to-cloud-dc-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems associated with extending
   existing VPN that interconnects Enterprise customers' multiple sites
   to dynamic workloads instantiated in cloud data centers. This
   document further describes a set of requirements that a solution
   would need to fulfill to address the problems discussed herein.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dm-vpn-ext-to-cloud-dc-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dm-vpn-ext-to-cloud-dc-problem-statement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dm-vpn-ext-to-cloud-dc-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/