Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 02:21:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of the SFC scalability
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   SFC is an ordered set of service function, should be scalable to meet
   broad range of requirements.  The scalability of SFC can be
   interpreted as ability of the SFC to accommodate one or more SFs
   joining the SFC , or leaving the SFC without significant impact to
   SFC performance.

   This document presents four aspects on SFC scalability, and provide
   analysis of the data plane and the control plane to implement the
   scalable SFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/