Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-secevent-delivery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 13:15:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SET Token Delivery Using HTTP
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Marius Scurtescu
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Anthony Nadalin
                          Annabelle Richard Backman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-secevent-delivery-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   This specification defines how a series of security event tokens
   (SETs) may be delivered to a previously registered receiver using
   HTTP POST over TLS initiated as a push to the receiver, or as a poll
   by the receiver.  The specification also defines how delivery can be
   assured subject to the SET Token Receiver's need for assurance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-delivery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-delivery-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-secevent-delivery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-secevent-delivery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/