Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:00:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Support for Event Notifications
        Authors         : Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Eric Voit
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document provides a NETCONF binding for
   [I-D.draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications].  Included are:

   o  Transport mappings for subscription RPCs, state change
      notifications, and notification messages

   o  Functionality which must be supported with NETCONF

   o  Examples in appendices

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/