Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-ioam-data-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:55:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-situ OAM Data Type Extension
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-ioam-data-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposal which extends in-situ OAM to
   support potential future standard tracing data in addition to those
   currently defined.  We provide use cases to motivate our proposal and
   base the modifications on the latest in-situ OAM header format
   specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-ioam-data-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-ippm-ioam-data-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-ioam-data-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/