Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 04:41:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of the ROLIE Software Descriptor Extension
        Authors         : David Waltermire
                          Stephen Banghart
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   This document extends the Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information
   Exchange (ROLIE) core to add the information type category and
   related requirements needed to support Software Record and Software
   Inventory use cases.  The 'software-descriptor' information type is
   defined as a ROLIE extension.  Additional supporting requirements are
   also defined that describe the use of specific formats and link
   relations pertaining to the new information type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/