Subject: I-D Action: draft-newton-regext-rdap-simple-subnets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 07:50:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Subordinate IP Networks in RDAP
        Authors         : Carlos M. Martinez
                          Andrew Lee Newton
	Filename        : draft-newton-regext-rdap-simple-subnets-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-10-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple extension to RDAP and an operational
   model for network operators to serve RDAP network information using
   statically generated JSON files over HTTPS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newton-regext-rdap-simple-subnets/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newton-regext-rdap-simple-subnets-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-newton-regext-rdap-simple-subnets-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/