Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:30:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Forward-Search P2MP TE LSP Inter-Domain Path Computation
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-13.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document presents a forward search procedure for computing a
   path for a Point-to-MultiPoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineering (TE) Label
   Switched Path (LSP) crossing a number of domains through using
   multiple Path Computation Elements (PCEs).  In addition, extensions
   to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for
   supporting the forward search procedure are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/