Subject: I-D Action: draft-kerwin-http2-nak-frame-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 22:54:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 "Dropped Frame" Frame
        Author          : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-kerwin-http2-nak-frame-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-10-11

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
   Version 2 (HTTP/2) that allows an endpoint to signal to its peer that
   an unsupported extension frame was discarded.

Note to Readers

   The issues list for this draft can be found at
   <https://github.com/phluid61/internet-drafts/labels/
   HTTP%2F2%20NAK%20Frame>

   The most recent (often unpublished) draft is at
   <http://phluid61.github.io/internet-drafts/http2-nak-frame/>

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kerwin-http2-nak-frame/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kerwin-http2-nak-frame-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kerwin-http2-nak-frame-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kerwin-http2-nak-frame-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/