Subject: I-D Action: draft-ding-opsawg-wavelength-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 04:50:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Data Use Case for Wavelength Division Service
        Authors         : Xiaojian Ding
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Chen Li
	Filename        : draft-ding-opsawg-wavelength-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes use cases that demonstrate the applicability
   of network data to evaluate the performance of wavelength division
   service.  The objective of this draft is not to cover the wavelength
   division service in detail.  Rather, the intention is to illustrate
   the requirements of network data used to evaluate the performance of
   wavelength division service.

   General characteristics of network data and two typical use cases are
   presented in this document to demonstrate the different application
   scenarios of network data in wavelength division service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ding-opsawg-wavelength-use-case/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ding-opsawg-wavelength-use-case-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ding-opsawg-wavelength-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/