Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 18:38:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carry congestion status in BGP community
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   To aid BGP receiver to steer the AS-outgoing traffic among the exit
   links, this document introduces a new BGP community, congestion
   status community, to carry the link bandwidth and utilization
   information, especially for the exit links of one AS.  If accepted,
   this document will update RFC4271, RFC4360 and RFC7153.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/