Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollenbeck-regext-rdap-object-tag-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 06:02:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Object Tagging
        Authors         : Scott Hollenbeck
                          Andrew Lee Newton
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-regext-rdap-object-tag-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-24

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) includes a method that
   can be used to identify the authoritative server for processing
   domain name, IP address, and autonomous system number queries.  The
   method does not describe how to identify the authoritative server for
   processing other RDAP query types, such as entity queries.  This
   limitation exists because the identifiers associated with these query
   types are typically unstructured.  This document describes an
   operational practice that can be used to add structure to RDAP
   identifiers that makes it possible to identify the authoritative
   server for additional RDAP queries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-regext-rdap-object-tag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hollenbeck-regext-rdap-object-tag-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hollenbeck-regext-rdap-object-tag-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hollenbeck-regext-rdap-object-tag-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/