Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 06:53:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for Abstraction and Control of TE Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Khuzema Pithewan
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Jong Yoon Shin
                          Kwang-koog Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-11

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of requirements for abstraction and
   control of Traffic Engineering networks to facilitate virtual
   network operation via the creation of a single virtualized network
   or a seamless service. This supports operators in viewing and
   controlling different domains (at any dimension: applied technology,
   administrative zones, or vendor-specific technology islands) as a
   single virtualized network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/