Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 00:17:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Penghui Mi
                          Raghavendra Mallya
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-24

Abstract:
This document defines the solution for CCDR traffic engineering within
Native IP network, using Dual/Multi-BGP session strategy and PCE-based
central control architecture.

The proposed central mode control solution conforms to the concept that
defined in draft [I-D.draft-ietf-teas-pce-control-function].

The scenario and simulation results of CCDR traffic engineering is
described in draft [I-D.draft-wang-teas-ccdr]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/