Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-adm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:52:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AMA Application Data Modeling
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane
                          Evana DiPietro
                          David Linko
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-adm-00.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a data model suitable for managing applications
   in asynchronously managed networks.  This includes a description of
   the data structures and type definitions that comprise the data model
   as well as a template for publishing standardized representations of
   static elements of the model.  A YANG representation of the data
   model and the template are also provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-adm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/