Subject: I-D Action: draft-zcao-eap-id-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 23:30:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EAP Authentication Identity Protection
        Authors         : Zhen Cao
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Minpeng Qi
	Filename        : draft-zcao-eap-id-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-10

Abstract:
   The EAP framework does not provide an effective way to protect the
   peer's identity.  This creates the risk of identity forgery.  This
   document revisits the EAP identity protection problem, and proposes a
   solution to this problem via the use of Cryptographically Binding
   Identity (CBID).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zcao-eap-id-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zcao-eap-id-protection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zcao-eap-id-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/