Subject: I-D Action: draft-purkayastha-multicast-http-using-bier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 13:59:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast HTTP using BIER
        Authors         : Debashish Purkayastha
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Dirk Trossen
	Filename        : draft-purkayastha-multicast-http-using-bier-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   HTTP Level multicast, using BIER, is described as a use case in
   [I-D.ietf-bier-use-cases].  In order to enable the use case, the
   document describes additional functions in the ingress and egress
   nodes to the BIER network.  These functions are assumed to be part of
   the BIER multicast overlay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-purkayastha-multicast-http-using-bier/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-purkayastha-multicast-http-using-bier-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-purkayastha-multicast-http-using-bier-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/