Subject: I-D Action: draft-baba-iot-webapi-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 00:42:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Report on Problem Solving Experiment for Realization of Web-API-based IoT
        Authors         : Hiroyuki Baba
                          Yoshiki Ishida
                          Takayuki Amatsu
                          Hiroshi Masuda
                          Shintaro Ogura
                          Koichi Kunitake
	Filename        : draft-baba-iot-webapi-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   The University of Tokyo (UOT) is currently performing a demonstration
   experiment in COMMA House, the experimental smart-house owned by UOT
   and used as a connected house.  The things installed in the house
   (Things) are operated using applications on smartphones and other
   devices.  The various Things in the smart-house are operated online
   via a Web API that has been created as a prototype.  This report is
   an overview of the experimental demonstration, which is gradually
   clarifying that Web API should be effective for solving issues for
   IoT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baba-iot-webapi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baba-iot-webapi-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-baba-iot-webapi-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baba-iot-webapi-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/