Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-dnssd-privacy-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:59:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private Discovery Threat Considerations
        Author          : Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-dnssd-privacy-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework for evaluating and comparing
   solutions for privacy-respecting discovery mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-dnssd-privacy-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-dnssd-privacy-considerations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheshire-dnssd-privacy-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/