Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-ecrit-service-urn-subregistries-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:05:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Subregistry for urn:service:sos.police, fire and ambulance
        Authors         : Brian Rosen
                          Henning Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-service-urn-subregistries-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   In most countries, there are multiple kinds of police forces.
   RFC5031 defines a "Service URN" which is used to route emergency
   calls.  The urn has a sub registry for different kinds of emergency
   services that may be reached from different telephone numbers or
   service numbers (as opposed to a single number like 112).  In many
   countries, the "police" service is not a single service, but more
   than one service where the service area and/or types of emergencies
   they respond to are different.  In some countries there are multiple
   ambulance services.  This document defines sub registries for
   urn:service:sos.police, urn:service:sos.ambulance and, for
   completeness, urn:service:sos.fire.  It also provides an initial set
   of entries for these sub registries.  These services are in addition
   to the base urn:service:sos.police, etc. services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-ecrit-service-urn-subregistries/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-ecrit-service-urn-subregistries-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rosen-ecrit-service-urn-subregistries-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rosen-ecrit-service-urn-subregistries-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/