Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:40:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Home Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Simple Homenet Naming and Service Discovery Architecture
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Daniel Migault
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple name resolution and service
   discovery architecture for homenets, using the 'home.arpa' domain
   name hierarchy.  This architecture covers local publication of names,
   as well as name resolution service for local and global names for
   devices connected to the homenet.

   This document does not cover discovery of homenet services by devices
   not connected to the homenet, nor DNSSEC, nor acquisition and
   configuration of a global name as an alternative to 'home.arpa'.
   These topics will be addressed in a separate document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/