Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 07:56:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for the LDP Point-to-Multipoint and Multipoint-to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths
        Authors         : Kishore Tiruveedhula
                          Uwe Joorde
                          Arvind Venkateswaran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2017-10-01

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing multicast LDP point-to-multipoint (P2MP) and
   multipoint-to-multipoint (MP2MP) Label Switched Paths.  The MIB
   module defined in this document is extension of LDP MIB defined in
   RFC3815 which supports only for LDP point-to-point LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-mib/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-mib-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-mib-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-mib-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/