Subject: I-D Action: draft-elkins-brickmortar-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 06:26:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Common Network Architecture for Brick and Mortar Enterprises
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Michael S. Ackermann
	Filename        : draft-elkins-brickmortar-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-10-23

Abstract:
   The network architecture and topology for "brick and mortar"
   enterprises differ in significant aspects from those of Internet-
   based companies.  This has implications for protocol implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-brickmortar-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkins-brickmortar-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-elkins-brickmortar-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/