Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 06:30:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 464XLAT Deployment Guidelines in Operator Networks
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-09

Abstract:
   This document describes how 464XLAT ([RFC6877]) can be deployed in an
   IPv6 operator network and the issues to be considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-deployment-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/