Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-tsvwg-detnet-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 05:36:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Transport Layer for Deterministic Networks
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-tsvwg-detnet-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-10-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies the behavior of a Transport Layer operating
   over a Deterministic Network and implementing a DetNet Service Layer
   and a Northbound side of the DetNet User-to-Network Interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-tsvwg-detnet-transport/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-tsvwg-detnet-transport-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-tsvwg-detnet-transport-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/