Subject: I-D Action: draft-nandakumar-suit-secfu-solution-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:09:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Solution Architecture - Secure Firmware Upgrade (SecFU)
        Authors         : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Shaun Cooley
	Filename        : draft-nandakumar-suit-secfu-solution-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This specification defines a solution architecture for performing
   secure firmware upgrade for Internet of Things (IoT).  The ulterior
   motive is to have a framework that is simple, secure, and that uses
   most common formats and standards in the industry and that works over
   Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-suit-secfu-solution-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-suit-secfu-solution-arch-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nandakumar-suit-secfu-solution-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/