Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 06:19:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IKEv2 Notification Codes for IPv4/IPv6 Coexistence
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-10-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies new IKEv2 notification codes to better manage
   IPv4 and IPv6 co-existence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/