Subject: I-D Action: draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 06:42:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BFD for VXLAN
        Authors         : Santosh Pallagatti
                          Sudarsan Paragiri
                          Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Mallik Mudigonda
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-11

Abstract:
   This document describes use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) protocol in Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN)
   overlay network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/