Subject: I-D Action: draft-da-ipwave-advanced-features-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 01:29:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advanced Features for Vehicular Networks: Grouping and Socialization
        Authors         : Bin Da
                          Antonio Iera
                          Claudia Campolo
	Filename        : draft-da-ipwave-advanced-features-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-10-28

Abstract:
   For future vehicular networks, some advanced features might be needed
   to facilitate use cases as platooning, proximity service awareness,
   autonomous driving and so forth. Thus, this draft intends to present
   two functions, known as vehicular grouping and socialization, for
   enabling some future-oriented use cases. These two functions could be
   built upon cross-layer identifiers, such as MAC, IP, and ID, which
   also have potential to formulate more value-added services for future
   vehicular networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-da-ipwave-advanced-features/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-da-ipwave-advanced-features-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-da-ipwave-advanced-features-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-da-ipwave-advanced-features-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/