Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-ipsecme-ikev2-diet-esp-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 19:23:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) extension for the ESP Header Compression (EHC) Strategy
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Tobias Guggemos
	Filename        : draft-mglt-ipsecme-ikev2-diet-esp-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   ESP Header Compression (EHC) reduces the ESP overhead by compressing
   ESP fields.  Compression results from a coordination of various EHC
   Rules designed as EHC Strategies.  An EHC Strategy may require to be
   configured with some configuration parameters.

   When a Security Association (SA) is enabling EHC, the two peers need
   to agree which EHC Strategy is applied as well as its associated
   configuration parameters.

   This document describes an extension of IKEv2 that enables two peers
   to agree on a specific EHC Strategy as well as its associated
   configuration parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-ipsecme-ikev2-diet-esp-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-ikev2-diet-esp-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-ikev2-diet-esp-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/