Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-aqm-codel-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 23:26:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Active Queue Management and Packet Scheduling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Controlled Delay Active Queue Management
        Authors         : Kathleen Nichols
                          Van Jacobson
                          Andrew McGregor
                          Janardhan Iyengar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-aqm-codel-10.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-10-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a general framework called CoDel (Controlled
   Delay) that controls bufferbloat-generated excess delay in modern
   networking environments.  CoDel consists of an estimator, a setpoint,
   and a control loop.  It requires no configuration in normal Internet
   deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-codel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-aqm-codel-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-aqm-codel-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-aqm-codel-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/