Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 13:20:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGPsec Router Certificate Rollover
        Authors         : Brian Weis
                          Roque Gagliano
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   Certification Authorities (CAs) within the Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RPKI) manage BGPsec router certificates as well as
   RPKI certificates.  The rollover of BGPsec router certificates must
   be carefully performed in order to synchronize the distribution of
   router public keys with BGPsec Update messages verified with those
   router public keys.  This document describes a safe rollover process,
   as well as discussing when and why the rollover of BGPsec router
   certificates are necessary.  When this rollover process is followed
   the rollover will be performed without routing information being
   lost.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/