Subject: I-D Action: draft-nandakumar-suit-secfu-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:57:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Solution Requirements - Secure Firmware Upgrade (SecFU)
        Authors         : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Shaun Cooley
	Filename        : draft-nandakumar-suit-secfu-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   The IETF SUIT effort has been forming to define a secure firmware
   upgrade solution for Internet of Things (IOT).  Recent
   vulnerabilities and the need to upgrade firmware on the IoT devices
   for security updates in a standardized, secure, and automated fashion
   has been the driving force behind this work.

   This specification is a requirements document to aid in developing a
   solution for Secure Firmware upgrade of the IoT devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-suit-secfu-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-suit-secfu-requirements-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nandakumar-suit-secfu-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/