Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 02:48:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended OAM to Carry In-situ OAM Configuration Data
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-28

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension for OAM packet such as IP Ping
   (ICMP [RFC0792] or ICMPv6 [RFC4443]) and MPLS LSP Ping [RFC8029],
   which can be used within an IOAM domain, allowing the IOAM
   encapsulating node to acquire IOAM configuration data of each IOAM
   transit node and/or IOAM decapsulating node easily and dynamically.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/