Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 21:46:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for a "Keystore" Mechanism
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-10-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for a system-level mechanism,
   called a "keystore", containing security-sensitive data including
   private keys, pinned certificates, and pinned SSH host-keys.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/