Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-structured-headers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 17:50:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Structured Headers for HTTP
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Poul-Henning Kamp
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-structured-headers-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   This document describes Structured Headers, a way of simplifying HTTP
   header field definition and parsing.  It is intended for use by new
   HTTP header fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-structured-headers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-structured-headers-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-structured-headers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/