Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-idn-consideration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:23:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A General Considerations of Intelligence Driven Network
        Authors         : Shen Yan
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
	Filename        : draft-yan-idn-consideration-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document aims to pinpoint the work scope of Intelligence Driven
   Network (IDN) and mine the potential standardization work.  Firstly,
   the problems and new requirements for the existing methods are
   analyzed.  Numbers of high value use-cases are proposed as examples
   to instantiate them.  A benchmark framework design is proposed, which
   is important during the machine learning and inference process.
   Finally, a reference model of IDN is proposed, based on which the
   potential standardization work is analyzed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-idn-consideration/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-idn-consideration-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-idn-consideration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/