Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 21:48:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Zero Touch Provisioning for NETCONF or RESTCONF based Management
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-18.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2017-10-17

Abstract:
   This draft presents a secure technique for establishing a NETCONF or
   RESTCONF connection between a newly deployed device, configured with
   just its preconfigured initial state (e.g., factory default
   settings), and its deployment specific network management system
   (NMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/