Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 18:49:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A framework for Management and Control of microwave and millimeter wave interface parameters
        Authors         : Jonas Ahlberg
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Ye Min
                          Marko Vaupotic
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Koji Kawada
                          Xi Li
                          Ippei Akiyoshi
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Daniela Spreafico
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-10-19

Abstract:
   To ensure an efficient data transport, meeting the requirements
   requested by today's transport services, the unification of control
   and management of microwave and millimeter wave radio link interfaces
   is a precondition for seamless multilayer networking and automated
   network wide provisioning and operation.

   This document describes the required characteristics and use cases
   for control and management of radio link interface parameters using a
   YANG Data Model. It focuses on the benefits of a standardized
   management model that is aligned with how other packet technology
   interfaces in a microwave/millimeter wave node are modeled, the need
   to support core parameters and at the same time allow for optional
   product/feature specific parameters supporting new, unique innovative
   features until they have become mature enough to be included in the
   standardized model.

   The purpose is to create a framework for identification of the
   necessary information elements and definition of a YANG Data Model
   for control and management of the radio link interfaces in a
   microwave/millimeter wave node. Some part of the resulting model MAY
   be generic which COULD also be used by other technology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/