Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 03:03:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Alternate Marking method for passive and hybrid performance monitoring
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Alessandro Capello
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Luca Castaldelli
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-11.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-10-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to perform packet loss, delay and
   jitter measurements on live traffic.  This method is based on
   Alternate Marking (Coloring) technique.  A report is provided in
   order to explain an example and show the method applicability.  This
   technique can be applied in various situations as detailed in this
   document and could be considered passive or hybrid depending on the
   application.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/