Subject: I-D Action: draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 17:19:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identity Use Cases in IDEAS
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Michael Menth
	Filename        : draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-10

Abstract:
   IDentity-EnAbled networkS (IDEAS) introduce the concept of Identity
   (IDy) into networking.  An IDy represents a high-level identifier
   representing a collection of identifiers of a device, node, or
   process used for communication purposes.  It is used for
   authentication purposes and never revealed in data plane packets.
   This document summarizes some conceptual use cases to illustrate the
   usefulness of IDEAS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/