Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 04:49:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Uniform information with a hybrid naming (hn) scheme
        Authors         : Hongke Zhang
                          Fei Song
                          Wei Quan
                          Jianfeng Guan
                          Changqiao Xu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-10-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a hybrid naming scheme for unifying all kinds
   of information including resources, services and data. With many
   proposals of novel network architectures emerging, such as DONA, ICN
   NDN, the location-based routing starts to transfer to the content-
   based ones. Currently, it is incompatible that many different
   information naming schemes are adopted in  different network
   proposals, respectively, i.e. flat names in DONA, hierarchical names
   in NDN. The proposed naming scheme adopts a hybrid naming structure,
   which includes hierarchical component, flat component and attribute
   component. The hybrid naming (hn) scheme enables to identify
   different routing information uniformly, and provides many great
   advantages, such as high aggregation, limited length, suffix holes
   remission, fuzzy matching support, high security and good
   compatibility with IPv4/IPv6, DONA, CCN/NDN and so on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-icnrg-hn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/