Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 06:52:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Modules for the Port Control Protocol (PCP)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Suresh Vinapamula
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-05.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2017-10-17

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG modules for the Port Control Protocol
   (PCP), including PCP client, PCP server, PCP proxy, and Universal
   Plug and Play (UPnP) Internet Gateway Device - Port Control Protocol
   Interworking Function.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update this statement with the RFC number to be assigned to
   this document:

   "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/