Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 22:06:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for iCalendar Relationships
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-10-11

Abstract:
   This specification updates RELATED-TO defined in [RFC5545] and
   introduces new iCalendar properties LINK, CONCEPT and REFID to allow
   better linking and grouping of iCalendar components and related data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/