Subject: I-D Action: draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 06:59:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interconnecting (or Stitching) Network Slice Subnets
        Authors         : Xavier de Foy
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Alex Galis
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Li Qiang
	Filename        : draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document aims to define a network slice subnet as a general
   concept, and to augment a baseline network slice model with
   attributes that describe interconnections between network slice
   subnets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/