Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-nmrg-rl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 01:38:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intelligent Management using Collaborative Reinforcement Multi-agent System
        Authors         : Min-Suk Kim
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Youn-Hee Han
	Filename        : draft-kim-nmrg-rl-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes an intelligent reinforcement learning agent
   system to autonomously manage agent path-planning over a
   communication network.  The main centralized node called by the
   global environment should not only manage all agents workflow in a
   hybrid peer-to-peer networking architecture and, but transfer and
   share information in distributed nodes.  All agents in distributed
   nodes are able to be provided with a cumulative reward for each
   action that a given agent takes with respect to an optimized
   knowledge based on a to-be-learned policy over the learning process.
   The optimized knowledge would be involved with a large state
   information by the control action.  A reward from the global
   environment is reflected to the next optimized control action for
   autonomous path management in distributed networking nodes.  The
   reinforcement learning process (RLP) have developed and expanded to
   deep reinforcement learning (DRL) with a data-driven approach
   technique for learning process.  The trendy technique has been widely
   to attempt and apply to networking fields since DRL can be used in
   practice, since networking areas have the dynamics and heterogeneous
   environment disturbances, so that in the technique is able to be
   intelligently learned in the effective strategy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-nmrg-rl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-nmrg-rl-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kim-nmrg-rl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kim-nmrg-rl-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/