Subject: I-D Action: draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:28:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NTP Correction Field
        Author          : Miroslav Lichvar
	Filename        : draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension field for the Network Time
   Protocol (NTP) which allows network devices such as switches and
   routers to modify NTP packets with corrections to improve accuracy of
   the synchronization in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/