Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:44:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Elliptic curve 2y^2=x^3+x over field size 8^91+5
        Author          : Dan Brown
	Filename        : draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-10-11

Abstract:
  This document specifies: the field of size 8^91+5, the elliptic
  curve 2y^2=x^3+x (over this field), encoding a point (on the curve)
  into 34 bytes, public key validation, encoding a private key into 34
  bytes, and encoding 34 bytes into a point.  Test vectors and
  pseudocode are to be provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/