Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 20:35:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Control Plane and User Plane Separated BNG Protocol
        Authors         : Sujun Hu
                          Lu Huang
                          Rong Gu
                          Victor Lopez
                          Jun Song
                          Michael Wang
	Filename        : draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-26

Abstract:
   This document introduces the Control Plane and User Plane separated
   BNG architecture and defines a set of associated terminology.  This
   document also defines a set of protocol requirements to Control Plane
   and User Plane Separated BNG (CUSP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/