Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-nvo3-geneve-applicability-for-sfc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 20:45:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Geneve applicability for service function chaining
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Dharma Rajan
                          Philip Kippen
	Filename        : draft-boutros-nvo3-geneve-applicability-for-sfc-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of using Generic Network
   Virtualization Encapsulation (Geneve), to carry the service function
   path (SFP) information, and the network service header (NSH) metadata
   (MD) type 1 and type 2. The SFP information and MD types will be
   carried in Geneve option TLV(s).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-nvo3-geneve-applicability-for-sfc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-nvo3-geneve-applicability-for-sfc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boutros-nvo3-geneve-applicability-for-sfc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/