Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-srv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 01:14:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Link-State Extensions for IPv6 Segment Routing
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-srv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-10-20

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to BGP link-state (BGP-LS) to carry
   the information of IPv6 Segment Routing (SRv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-srv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-srv6-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-srv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/