Subject: I-D Action: draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 18:15:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Uniform Resource Name Namespace for the Device Identity and the Mobile Equipment Identity (MEID)
        Author          : Roozbeh Atarius
	Filename        : draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-13.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for the
   Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP2) and a Namespace Specific
   String (NSS) for the Mobile Equipment Identity (MEID).  The structure
   of an MEID is 15 hexadecimal encoded digits long and is defined in
   the Third Generation Partnership Project 2 (3GPP2) (see [S.R0048-A])
   to uniquely identify each individual mobile equipment (e.g., a
   handset or mobile phone).  The 3GPP2 has a requirement to be able to
   use an MEID as a URN.  This document fulfills that requirement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/