Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 18:09:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Traceroute for Segment Routing IGP Prefix and Adjacency SIDs with MPLS Data-plane
        Authors         : Nagendra Kumar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          George Swallow
                          Nobo Akiya
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-12.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-10-16

Abstract:
   A Segment Routing architecture leverages source routing and tunneling
   paradigms and can be directly applied to use of a Multi Protocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) data plane.  A node steers a packet through a
   controlled set of instructions called segments, by prepending the
   packet with a Segment Routing header.

   The segment assignment and forwarding semantic nature of Segment
   Routing raises additional consideration for connectivity verification
   and fault isolation for an LSP within a Segment Routing architecture.
   This document illustrates the problem and defines extensions to
   perform LSP Ping and Traceroute for Segment Routing IGP Prefix and
   Adjacency SIDs with an MPLS data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/