Subject: I-D Action: draft-hope-bailie-http-payments-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:15:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP-Payments
        Author          : Adrian Hope-Bailie
	Filename        : draft-hope-bailie-http-payments-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   HTTP-Payments describes a mechanism for passing a standardized
   payment request in the headers of an HTTP 402 response and the
   expected behaviour of HTTP clients that receive such a response.

Feedback

   This specification is an early experiment in bringing the work of the
   W3C Web Payments working group to the HTTP protocol.  It is
   maintained at https://github.com/adrianhopebailie/http-payments [1].

   The work is inspired by work in the Interledger community on
   [HTTP-ILP]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hope-bailie-http-payments/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hope-bailie-http-payments-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hope-bailie-http-payments-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/