Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 00:04:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER support via ISIS
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Tony Przygienda
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-22

Abstract:
   Specification of an ISIS extension to support BIER domains and sub-
   domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/