Subject: I-D Action: draft-barthel-icmpv6-schc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 08:50:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) for ICMPv6
        Authors         : Dominique Barthel
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Arunprabhu Kandasamy
	Filename        : draft-barthel-icmpv6-schc-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-28

Abstract:
   ICMPv6 is a companion protocol to IPv6.  It defines messages that
   inform the source of IPv6 packets of errors during packet delivery.
   It also defines the Echo Request/Reply messages that are used for
   basic network troubleshooting (ping command).  ICMPv6 messages are
   transported on IPv6.

   This document describes how to adapt ICMPv6 to Low Power Wide Area
   Networks (LPWANs) by compressing ICMPv6/IPv6 headers and by
   protecting the LPWAN network and the Device from undesirable ICMPv6
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barthel-icmpv6-schc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barthel-icmpv6-schc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barthel-icmpv6-schc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/