Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-mailbomb-header-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 12:02:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Message Header to Identify Subscription Form Mail
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-mailbomb-header-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-10-05

Abstract:
   Many organizations have web forms that provoke an e-mail confirmation
   to the e-mail address provided in the form.  Malicious entities do
   bulk form submissions with forged addresses, resulting in mail floods
   to the holders of those addresses.  This document defines a message
   header to identify mail sent in response to web forms, so that
   recipient mail systems can better recognize and mitigate the mail
   floods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-mailbomb-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-mailbomb-header-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-levine-mailbomb-header-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levine-mailbomb-header-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/