Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-latency-critical-communication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 01:43:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architectural Considerations for Delivering Latency Critical Communication over the Internet
        Author          : Jinwei Xia
	Filename        : draft-xia-latency-critical-communication-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   There is clear demand for Internet applications requiring critical
   low-latency and reliable communication - Latency Critical
   Communication (LCC).

   This document is intended to stimulate LCC discussion and is not
   expected to be published as an RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-latency-critical-communication/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-latency-critical-communication-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xia-latency-critical-communication-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/