Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheney-simplediff-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 18:48:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Diff Algorithm
        Author          : Austin Cheney
	Filename        : draft-cheney-simplediff-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-10-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a simplified algorithm for performing
   computational comparisons.  The design goal is to achieve an approach
   that uses the smallest amount of logic.  Necessary secondary goals
   include an approach that is language agnostic, fast, extensible, and
   more predictable than other similar algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheney-simplediff/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheney-simplediff-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheney-simplediff-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/