Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lisp-multiple-records-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 23:48:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Retrieving Multiple LISP Records
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lisp-multiple-records-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-08

Abstract:
   This document extends Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) with a
   capability to retrieve multiple records using the same LISP request.

   This document updates RFC6830.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lisp-multiple-records/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-multiple-records-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-multiple-records-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/