Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:38:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key Infrastructures (BRSKI)
        Authors         : Max Pritikin
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Michael H. Behringer
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-09.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies automated bootstrapping of a remote secure
   key infrastructure (BRSKI) using vendor installed X.509 certificate,
   in combination with a vendor's authorizing service, both online and
   offline.  Bootstrapping a new device can occur using a routable
   address and a cloud service, or using only link-local connectivity,
   or on limited/disconnected networks.  Support for lower security
   models, including devices with minimal identity, is described for
   legacy reasons but not encouraged.  Bootstrapping is complete when
   the cryptographic identity of the new key infrastructure is
   successfully deployed to the device but the established secure
   connection can be used to deploy a locally issued certificate to the
   device as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/