Subject: I-D Action: draft-quic-coding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 07:42:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Layer Coding for QUIC: Requirements
        Authors         : Ian Swett
                          Marie-Jose Montpetit
                          Vincent Roca
	Filename        : draft-quic-coding-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document presents the motivation and requirements for the use
   of Network Level Packet Erasure Coding to improve the performance of
   the QUIC protocol that is proposed a new transport protocol.  The
   document does not specify a specific code but lists the salient
   features that a code should have in order to deal with know loss
   patterns on QUIC paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-quic-coding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-quic-coding-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-quic-coding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/