Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-idlocd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 16:35:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifier-locator control daemon
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-idlocd-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-04

Abstract:
   Identifier-locator protocols rely on a mapping system that is able to
   map identifiers to locators. Such a mapping system is a type of
   key/value store. This draft proposes a design and implementation for
   an Identifier-Locator control daemon (idlocd). The intent is to
   provide an open source implementation that would be a basis for
   experimentation, development, and eventual deployment of identifier-
   locator solutions at large scale.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-idlocd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-idlocd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-idlocd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/