Subject: I-D Action: draft-lapukhov-bgp-opaque-signaling-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:52:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of BGP for Opaque Signaling
        Authors         : Petr Lapukhov
                          Ebben Aries
                          Pedro Marques
                          Edet Nkposong
	Filename        : draft-lapukhov-bgp-opaque-signaling-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   Border Gateway Protocol with multi-protocol extensions (MP-BGP)
   enables the use of the protocol for dissemination of virtually any
   information.  This document proposes a new Address Family/Subsequent
   Address Family to be used for distribution of opaque data.  This
   functionality is intended to be used by applications other than BGP
   for exchange of their own data on top of BGP mesh.  The structure of
   such data SHOULD NOT be interpreted by the regular BGP speakers,
   rather the goal is to use BGP purely as a convenient and scalable
   communication system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lapukhov-bgp-opaque-signaling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lapukhov-bgp-opaque-signaling-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lapukhov-bgp-opaque-signaling-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lapukhov-bgp-opaque-signaling-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/