Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:40:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for MPLS-TP Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Li Zhang
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Sam K. Aldrin
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam-05.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   The Transport Profile of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TP),
   specified in RFC 5921, is a packet-based transport technology based
   on the MPLS Traffic Engineering (MPLS-TE) and pseudowire (PW) data-
   plane architectures.  A comprehensive set of Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) procedures that fulfill the
   MPLS-TP OAM requirements for fault, performance, and protection-
   switching management had been defined.  YANG, defined in RFC 6020 and
   RFC 7950, is a data model definition language that was introduced to
   define the content of a conceptual data stores that allows networked
   devices to be managed using NETCONF, as specified in RFC 6241.  This
   document presents the YANG Data model for MPLS-TP OAM, including the
   basic functions of Fault Management and Performance Monitoring.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/