Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-teas-cso-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:15:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for Cross-Stratum Optimization
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          L. M. Contreras
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Honglei Xu
	Filename        : draft-lee-teas-cso-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This draft provides use-cases and requirements for cross-stratum
   optimization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-teas-cso-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-teas-cso-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-teas-cso-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/