Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-modern-teri-valid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:17:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A TeRI Profile for Representing Valid and Allocated Numbers
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-peterson-modern-teri-valid-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   The Telephone-Related Information (TeRI) framework defines an
   information model for data objects used in the acquisiton,
   management, and retrieval of telephone numbers and information
   related to them via the Internet.  This document defines a profile
   that extends the base Record format of TeRI to carry information
   about valid and allocated telephone numbers, which can help to detect
   and prevent certain forms of abuse in the telephone network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-modern-teri-valid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-modern-teri-valid-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peterson-modern-teri-valid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peterson-modern-teri-valid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/