Subject: I-D Action: draft-friel-pki-for-devices-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 12:49:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PKI Certificate Identifier Format for Devices
        Authors         : Owen Friel
                          Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-friel-pki-for-devices-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard Subject field identifier format for
   certificates issued to Internet of Things (IoT) devices.  This will
   allow applications to easily and uniquely identify certificates
   issued to devices as opposed to certificates issue to services or
   users.  The certificates will adhere to standard Web PKI
   specifications thus ensuring interoperability with existing
   Certificate Authorities processes and workflows, and standard client
   and service libraries and applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-friel-pki-for-devices/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-friel-pki-for-devices-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-friel-pki-for-devices-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/