Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 07:17:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public Notary Transparency WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Attack and Threat Model for Certificate Transparency
        Author          : Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-12.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-10-13

Abstract:
   This document describes an attack model and discusses threats for the
   Web PKI context in which security mechanisms to detect mis-issuance
   of web site certificates are being developed.  The model provides an
   analysis of detection and remediation mechanisms for both syntactic
   and semantic mis-issuance.  The model introduces an outline of
   attacks to organize the discussion.  The model also describes the
   roles played by the elements of the Certificate Transparency (CT)
   system, to establish a context for the model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/