Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:28:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Mobility Management Protocol for WiFi Users in Fixed Network
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Li
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   As networks are moving towards flat architectures, a distributed
   approach is needed to mobility management.  This document presents a
   use case distributed mobility management protocol called Distributed
   Mobility Management for Wi-Fi.  The protocol is based on mobility
   aware virtualized routing system with software-defined network
   support.  Routing is in Layer 2 in the access network and in Layer 3
   in the core network.  Smart phones access the network over IEEE
   802.11 (Wi-Fi) interface and can move in home, hotspot and enterprise
   buildings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/