Subject: I-D Action: draft-ct-mt-considerations-dc-fabrics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:24:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi Topology Considerations for DC Fabrics
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ct-mt-considerations-dc-fabrics-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document analyzes IS-IS Multi Topology (MT) considerations in
   general and specific to layer-3 Data Center (DC) proposals based on
   IS-IS protocol.  This document explores various IS-IS address
   families, topologies and considerations while choosing the right
   combination for a specific DC deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ct-mt-considerations-dc-fabrics/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ct-mt-considerations-dc-fabrics-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ct-mt-considerations-dc-fabrics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/