Subject: I-D Action: draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:34:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Multi-Homing Mechanism for Layer-2 Gateway Protocols
        Authors         : Patrice Brissette
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Luc Andre Burdet
                          Daniel Voyer
	Filename        : draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   Existing EVPN multi-homing schemes are limited to Single-Active and
   All-Active as per RFC-7432. Neither of these multi-homing mechanisms
   are sufficient to support access networks with Layer-2 Gateway
   protocols such as MST-AG, REP-AG, and G.8032. These Layer-2 Gateway
   protocols require a new multi-homing mechanism defined in this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/