Subject: I-D Action: draft-qiang-coms-netslicing-information-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 02:28:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Technology Independent Information Model for Network Slicing
        Authors         : Li Qiang
                          Alex Galis
                          Liang Geng
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
                          Hannu Flinck
                          Xavier de Foy
	Filename        : draft-qiang-coms-netslicing-information-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document provides a technology independent information model for
   transport network slicing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qiang-coms-netslicing-information-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qiang-coms-netslicing-information-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qiang-coms-netslicing-information-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qiang-coms-netslicing-information-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/