Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-icn-multiservtag-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 20:39:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : the Consideration for the Application of Multi-Service Tag
        Authors         : Yong Xia
                          Shihui Duan
                          Shu Liu
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-xia-icn-multiservtag-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   According to the significant concepts and research challenges
   described in RFC7927, we think that the multi-service tag technology
   is a effective name mechanism for video contents in ICN. Because the
   video traffic is the primary traffic transferred in the Internet, it
   will tremendously promote the current Internet architecture to the
   ICN architecture that the name mechanism for the video contents is
   established. This document discusses the consideration for the design
   of multi-service tag in ICN and how to use the multi-service tag
   technology to establish the name mechanism for the video contents.
   This document also gives the typical cases which use the above name
   mechanism to improve the content distribution efficiency and cache
   system efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-icn-multiservtag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-icn-multiservtag-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xia-icn-multiservtag-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-icn-multiservtag-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/