Subject: I-D Action: draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 05:42:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Freedom of Association on the Internet
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Gisela Perez de Acha
	Filename        : draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-10-13

Abstract:
   This document aims to scope the relation between Internet protocols
   and the right to freedom of assembly and association.  The Internet
   increasingly mediates our lives and our ability to excercise human
   rights.  Since Internet protocols play a central role in the
   management, development and use of the Internet, the relation between
   protocols and the aforementioned rights should be documented and
   adverse impacts should be mitigated.  As there have been methods of
   protest on the Internet -a form of freedom of assembly- that have
   proven to be harmful to connectivity and infrastructure, such as DDoS
   attacks, this text aims to document forms of protest, association and
   assembly that do not have a negative impact on the Internet
   infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/