Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-code-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:57:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACME Identifiers and Challenges for VoIP Service Providers
        Authors         : Mary Barnes
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-code-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Entity Code Identifier and
   token challenge type to enable the Automated Certificate Management
   Environment (ACME) to issue certificates for VoIP service providers
   to support Secure Telephony Identity (STI).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-code/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-code-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-code-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/