Subject: I-D Action: draft-clemm-netconf-push-smart-filters-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 18:22:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Smart filters for Push Updates - Problem Statement
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Eric Voit
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Guangying Zheng
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-clemm-netconf-push-smart-filters-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-10-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a problem statement for Smart Filters for Push
   Updates.  Smart Filters for Push Updates (referred to simply as
   "Smart Filters" in the context of this document) allows to filter
   push updates based on values of pushed objects and/or state, such as
   previous updates.  Smart Filters provide an important building block
   for service assurance and network automation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-netconf-push-smart-filters-ps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clemm-netconf-push-smart-filters-ps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clemm-netconf-push-smart-filters-ps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/