Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 05:47:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2nsf on the NFV Reference Architecture
        Authors         : Hyunsik Yang
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
     This document describes the adoption of i2nsf Framework onto the
     Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Reference Model. In this
     document, we explain the i2nsf Framework adopted to NFV reference
     architecture with each corresponding component.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/