Subject: I-D Action: draft-satish-6tisch-6top-sf1-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 19:03:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scheduling Function One (SF1): hop-by-hop Scheduling with RSVP-TE in 6tisch Networks
        Authors         : Satish Anamalamudi
                          Bing Liu
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Abdur Rashid Sangi
                          Charles E. Perkins
                          S.V.R Anand
	Filename        : draft-satish-6tisch-6top-sf1-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a 6top Scheduling Function called "Scheduling
   Function One" (SF1) to reserve, label and schedule the end-to-end
   resources hop-by-hop through the Resource ReserVation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE).  SF1 uses the 6P signaling messages
   with a global TrackID to add or delete the cells in L2-bundles of
   isolated traffic flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-satish-6tisch-6top-sf1/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-satish-6tisch-6top-sf1-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-satish-6tisch-6top-sf1-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-satish-6tisch-6top-sf1-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/