Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-rtgwg-enhanced-vpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 06:14:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Virtual Private Networks (VPN+)
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-bryant-rtgwg-enhanced-vpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This draft describes a number of enhancements that need to be made to
   virtual private networks (VPNs) to support the needs of new
   applications, particularly applications that are associated with 5G
   services.  A network enhanced with these properties may form the
   underpin of network slicing, but will also be of use in its own
   right.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-rtgwg-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-rtgwg-enhanced-vpn-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryant-rtgwg-enhanced-vpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryant-rtgwg-enhanced-vpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/