Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 13:07:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Flow Identification Considerations
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          George Swallow
                          Siva Sivabalan
	Filename        : draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-28

Abstract:
   In draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework the concept of MPLS synonymous flow
   labels (SFL) was introduced.  This document describes a control
   protocol that runs over an associated control header to request,
   withdrawn and extend the lifetime of such labels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/