Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-transition-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 13:51:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transition Requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge Routers
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-transition-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-10-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies the transition requirements for an IPv6
   Customer Edge (CE) router.  Specifically, this document extends the
   "Basic Requirements for IPv6-only Customer Edge Routers" ([RFC7084])
   in order to allow the provisioning of IPv6 transition services for
   the hosts attached to it.  The document covers several transition
   technologies, either for delivering IPv6 in IPv4-only access networks
   and specially for delivering IPv4 "as-a-service" as required in a
   world where IPv4 addresses are no longer available, so hosts in the
   customer LANs with IPv4-only or IPv6-only applications or devices,
   requiring to communicate with IPv4-only services at the Internet, are
   able to do so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-transition/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-transition-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-transition-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-transition-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/