Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 21:17:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Annotated Example SDP for WebRTC
        Authors         : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-07.txt
	Pages           : 108
	Date            : 2017-10-09

Abstract:
   The Real-Time Communications in WEB-browsers (Rtcweb) working group
   is charged to provide protocol support for direct interactive rich
   communication using audio, video and data between two peers' web
   browsers.  With in the Rtcweb framework, Session Description protocol
   (SDP) is used for negotiating session capabilities between the peers.
   Such a negotiation happens based on the SDP Offer/Answer exchange
   mechanism.

   This document provides an informational reference in describing the
   role of SDP and the Offer/Answer exchange mechanism for the most
   common Rtcweb use-cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/