Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsuno-syslog-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 15:30:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Syslog Management Information Base
        Authors         : Hiroshi Tsunoda
                          Glenn Mansfield Keeni
	Filename        : draft-tsuno-syslog-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2017-10-17

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
   the SYSLOG-MIB, for use with network management protocols in the
   Internet community.  In particular, the SYSLOG-MIB will be used to
   monitor and control syslog applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsuno-syslog-mib/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsuno-syslog-mib-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tsuno-syslog-mib-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsuno-syslog-mib-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/