Subject: I-D Action: draft-whyte-qsh-tls13-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:29:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quantum-Safe Hybrid (QSH) Key Exchange for Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.3
        Authors         : William Whyte
                          Zhenfei Zhang
                          Scott Fluhrer
                          Oscar Garcia-Morchon
	Filename        : draft-whyte-qsh-tls13-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-10-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the Quantum-Safe Hybrid Key Exchange, a
   mechanism for providing modular design for quantum-safe cryptography
   to be adopted in the handshake for the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol version 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-whyte-qsh-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-whyte-qsh-tls13-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-whyte-qsh-tls13-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-whyte-qsh-tls13-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/