Subject: I-D Action: draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 16:14:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Multiplexing
        Authors         : Bernard Aboba
                          Peter Thatcher
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-23

Abstract:
   This document describes potential approaches to multiplexing of QUIC
   along with RTP, RTCP, DTLS, STUN, TURN and ZRTP in WebRTC peer-to-
   peer data exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/