Subject: I-D Action: draft-451-new-protocol-elements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 11:27:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New protocol elements for HTTP Status Code 451
        Author          : Shivan Kaul Sahib
	Filename        : draft-451-new-protocol-elements-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   This draft recommends protocol updates to Hypertext Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) status code 451 (defined by RFC7725) based on an examination
   of how the new status code is being used by parties involved in
   denial of Internet resources because of legal demands.

   Discussion of this draft is at https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/
   hrpc and https://lists.ghserv.net/mailman/listinfo/statuscode451.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-451-new-protocol-elements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-451-new-protocol-elements-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-451-new-protocol-elements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-451-new-protocol-elements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/