Subject: I-D Action: draft-mks-idr-bgp-yang-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 15:47:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP YANG Model
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Susan Hares
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-mks-idr-bgp-yang-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2017-10-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   BGP, including protocol, policy, and operational aspects based on
   data center, carrier and content provider operational requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mks-idr-bgp-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mks-idr-bgp-yang-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mks-idr-bgp-yang-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/