Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 06:57:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of Path Computation Element (PCE) for Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN)
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Young Lee
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-10-28

Abstract:
   Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN) refers to the set of
   virtual network operations needed to orchestrate, control and manage
   large-scale multi-domain TE networks so as to facilitate network
   programmability, automation, efficient resource sharing, and end-to-
   end virtual service aware connectivity and network function
   virtualization services.

   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   This document examines the applicability of PCE to the ACTN
   framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/