Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 04:31:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Configuration YANG Model
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes configuration model for Deterministic
   Networking(DetNet).  It defines DetNet configuration attribute and
   the corresponding YANG model, which is used for DetNet capabilities
   configuration/discovery, DetNet flow configuration and DetNet flow
   status collection in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/