Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-dmm-man-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 22:28:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mobility Capability Negotiation and Protocol Selection
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Guanggang Geng
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          H. Anthony Chan
	Filename        : draft-yan-dmm-man-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   The draft analyzes the issue that multiple mobility management
   protocols have been developed according to different requirements.
   These different protocols have different functional requirements on
   the network element or the host.  A scheme is then proposed to
   support the negotiation and selection of adopted mobility management
   protocol when a host accesses a new network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-dmm-man/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-dmm-man-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-dmm-man-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-dmm-man-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/