Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-arch-low-latency-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:31:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Low Latency Applications and the Internet Architecture
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-arkko-arch-low-latency-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   Some recent Internet technology developments relate to improvements
   in communications latency.  For instance, improvements in radio
   communications or the recent work in IETF transport, security, and
   web protocols.  There are also potential applications where latency
   would play a more significant role than it has traditionally been in
   the Internet communications.  Modern networking systems offer many
   tools for building low-latency networks, from highly optimised
   individual protocol components to software controlled, virtualised
   and tailored network functions.  This memo views the developments
   from a system viewpoint, and considers the potential future stresses
   that the strive for low-latency support for applications may bring.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-arch-low-latency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-arch-low-latency-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-arch-low-latency-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-arkko-arch-low-latency-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/