Subject: I-D Action: draft-451-new-protocol-elements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 12:58:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New protocol elements for HTTP Status Code 451
        Author          : Shivan Kaul Sahib
	Filename        : draft-451-new-protocol-elements-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-10-24

Abstract:
   This draft recommends protocol updates to Hypertext Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) status code 451 [RFC7725] based on an examination of how the
   new status code is being used by parties involved in denial of
   Internet resources because of legal demands.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-451-new-protocol-elements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-451-new-protocol-elements-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-451-new-protocol-elements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/