Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-http-jfv-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 00:48:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A JSON Encoding for HTTP Header Field Values
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-http-jfv-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-10-24

Abstract:
   This document establishes a convention for use of JSON-encoded field
   values in HTTP header fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-http-jfv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-http-jfv-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reschke-http-jfv-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reschke-http-jfv-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/