Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-small-crypto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:41:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Small Crypto for Small IOT
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-small-crypto-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This memo proposes to leverage the Keccak algorithm at a function
   "width" of b=400 to provide a set of "small" cryptographic functions
   well suited to the IOT constrained environment.  As such, only 128
   bit security level is provided here.  The full set of NIST approved
   Keccak derived functions that can work within the b=400 constraint,
   plus the 3rd round candidate in the CAESAR competition, Ketje, are
   defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-small-crypto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-small-crypto-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-small-crypto-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/