Subject: I-D Action: draft-dm-vpn-ext-to-cloud-dc-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:47:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gap Analysis of VPN Extension to Dynamic Cloud Data Center
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Andrew G. Malis
	Filename        : draft-dm-vpn-ext-to-cloud-dc-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the technological gaps necessary to enable
   existing VPN to securely connect to dynamic workloads hosted in
   cloud data centers when the cloud DC doesn't have the VPN PEs co-
   located [dynamic-cloudDC].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dm-vpn-ext-to-cloud-dc-gap-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dm-vpn-ext-to-cloud-dc-gap-analysis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dm-vpn-ext-to-cloud-dc-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/