Subject: I-D Action: draft-ito-yet-another-name-redaction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:40:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of Name Redaction for Mass Devices
        Author          : Tadahiko Ito
	Filename        : draft-ito-yet-another-name-redaction-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms to allow CT log submitters to
   submit name redacted certificates.  While public Certificate
   Transparency (CT) logs allow anyone to observe server certificates
   and make confident to trust Certificate Authorities (CAs), there are
   some problems scaling to mass devices.  This document presents some
   use cases, and describes a use of name redacted certificates that
   retains most of the security benefits that gained from using
   Certificate Transparency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ito-yet-another-name-redaction/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ito-yet-another-name-redaction-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ito-yet-another-name-redaction-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/