Subject: I-D Action: draft-moulchan-nmrg-network-intent-concepts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 07:52:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Concepts of Network Intent
        Authors         : Kaarthik Sivakumar
                          Mouli Chandramouli
	Filename        : draft-moulchan-nmrg-network-intent-concepts-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   This document presents an overview of the concepts of Network Intent
   and provides definitions for some of the nomenclature.  Some
   potential use cases are presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moulchan-nmrg-network-intent-concepts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moulchan-nmrg-network-intent-concepts-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moulchan-nmrg-network-intent-concepts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/