Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-acme-authority-token-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:30:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACME Challenges Using an Authority Token
        Author          : Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-peterson-acme-authority-token-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   A number of proposed challenges for the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) effectively rely on an external
   authority issuing a token according to a particular policy.  This
   document specifies a generic Authority Token challenge for ACME which
   admits of subtypes for different identifiers or namespaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-acme-authority-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-acme-authority-token-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peterson-acme-authority-token-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/