Subject: I-D Action: draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 19:36:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Geographically-Focused IETF Activities
        Authors         : Alia Atlas
                          Christian O’Flaherty
                          Harish Chowdhary
                          Scott Bradner
	Filename        : draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   The IETF has a variety of activities beyond those that are part of
   the standards process.  IETF activities that aren't part of the
   standards process are still quite useful for the IETF mission.  Some
   of these activities, such as IETF hackathons, tutorials, and
   mentoring, occur at in-person meetings.  There has been and continues
   to be interest in having such activities located in different
   geographical areas.

   The document defines how the IETF organizes our Geographically-
   Focused Activities.  It is intended for eventual publication as a BCP
   but this is currently an initial strawman proposal based upon the
   existing variety of experience with the experimental activities in
   this space over the past several years.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/