Subject: I-D Action: draft-sanz-openid-dns-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 07:29:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OpenID Connect DNS-based Discovery
        Authors         : Vittorio Bertola
                          Marcos Sanz
	Filename        : draft-sanz-openid-dns-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-10-18

Abstract:
   The following document describes a DNS-based mechanism for a client
   to discover an OpenID Identity Provider given an Identifier of the
   End-User, as a complementary alternative to the existing WebFinger-
   based mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sanz-openid-dns-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sanz-openid-dns-discovery-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sanz-openid-dns-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/