Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-rtgwg-enhanced-vpn-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 07:32:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Protocol Considerations for Enhanced VPN
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-dong-rtgwg-enhanced-vpn-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the candidate protocol mechanisms which may
   be used to meet the requirements of enhanced virtual private networks
   (VPN+).  The gaps and limitations of existing mechanisms are
   analyzed, then a proposed mechanism is briefly described.  The
   proposed mechanism can be used to achieve network slicing to meet the
   stringent requirement of emerging 5G services, but it can also be
   useful in other general network scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-rtgwg-enhanced-vpn-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-rtgwg-enhanced-vpn-protocol-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-rtgwg-enhanced-vpn-protocol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/