Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawra-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 19:15:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Link State extensions for IPv6 Segment Routing(SRv6)
        Authors         : Gaurav Dawra
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Arjun Sreekantiah
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-dawra-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   Segment Routing IPv6(SRv6) allows for a flexible definition of end-
   to-end paths within various topologies by encoding paths as sequences
   of topological sub-paths, called "segments".  These segments are
   advertised by the various protocols such as (BGP, IGP, BGP-LS etc).

   BGP Link-state(BGP-LS) address-family solution for SRv6 is consistent
   with BGP-LS for SR-MPLS [I-D.ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext].
   This draft defines extensions to the BGP-LS to carry SR/SRv6
   Segments, Services and function information via BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawra-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawra-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dawra-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/