Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-rsa-sha2-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 21:29:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of RSA Keys with SHA-2 256 and 512 in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Denis Bider
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-rsa-sha2-11.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-10-06

Abstract:
  This memo updates RFC 4252 and RFC 4253 to define new public key
  algorithms for use of RSA keys with SHA-2 hashing for server and
  client authentication in SSH connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-rsa-sha2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-rsa-sha2-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-rsa-sha2-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-rsa-sha2-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/