Subject: I-D Action: draft-midtskogen-netvc-cdef-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 02:38:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Directional Enhancement Filter
        Authors         : Steinar Midtskogen
                          Jean-Marc Valin
	Filename        : draft-midtskogen-netvc-cdef-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes a contrained directional enhancement filter
   for use as a loop filter in the Thor video codec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-midtskogen-netvc-cdef/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-midtskogen-netvc-cdef-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-midtskogen-netvc-cdef-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/