Subject: I-D Action: draft-hilliard-grow-no-export-via-rs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 06:54:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The BGP NO_EXPORT_VIA_RS Community for Route Servers
        Authors         : Nick Hilliard
                          Will Hargrave
	Filename        : draft-hilliard-grow-no-export-via-rs-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-10-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a BGP Well-known Community called
   NO_EXPORT_VIA_RS.  This community allows BGP route server clients to
   instruct an Internet Exchange BGP Route Server to tag prefixes
   destined for other route server clients with the NO_EXPORT Well-Known
   Community.  This mechanism allows route server clients to
   transitively control distribution of their prefixes in other
   Autonomous Systems connected to the Internet Exchange Route Server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hilliard-grow-no-export-via-rs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hilliard-grow-no-export-via-rs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hilliard-grow-no-export-via-rs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/