Subject: I-D Action: draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 12:39:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On Implementing Time
        Authors         : Aanchal Malhotra
                          Martin Hoffmann
                          Willem Toorop
	Filename        : draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the properties of different types of time
   values available on digital systems and provides guidance on choices
   of these time values to the implementors of applications that use
   time in some form to provide the basic functionality and security
   guarantees.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aanchal-time-implementation-guidance-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/