Subject: I-D Action: draft-clemm-netconf-nmda-diff-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 11:03:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Discrepancy detection between NMDA datastores
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-clemm-netconf-nmda-diff-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a capability that allows to report
   discrepancies between management datastores in Netconf or Restconf
   servers that comply with the NMDA architecture.  The capability is
   based on a set of RPCs that are defined as part of a YANG data model
   and that are intended to be used in conjunction with Netconf and
   Restconf.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-netconf-nmda-diff/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clemm-netconf-nmda-diff-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clemm-netconf-nmda-diff-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clemm-netconf-nmda-diff-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/