Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-l3sm-rfc8049bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 06:06:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for L3VPN Service Delivery
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Luis Tomotaki
                          Kenichi Ogaki
	Filename        : draft-wu-l3sm-rfc8049bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 183
	Date            : 2017-10-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used for
   communication between customers and network operators and to deliver
   a Layer 3 provider-provisioned VPN service.  This document is limited
   to BGP PE-based VPNs as described in RFCs 4026, 4110, and 4364.  This
   model is intended to be instantiated at the management system to
   deliver the overall service.  It is not a configuration model to be
   used directly on network elements.  This model provides an abstracted
   view of the Layer 3 IP VPN service configuration components.  It will
   be up to the management system to take this model as input and use
   specific configuration models to configure the different network
   elements to deliver the service.  How the configuration of network
   elements is done is out of scope for this document.

   This document obsoletes RFC 8049 to replace the unimplementable
   module in that RFC with a new module with the same name that is not
   backward compatible.  The changes are a series of small fixes to the
   YANG module, and some clarifications to the text.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-l3sm-rfc8049bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-l3sm-rfc8049bis-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-l3sm-rfc8049bis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-l3sm-rfc8049bis-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/