Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2017 11:56:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RIB YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-acee-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-07

Abstract:
   The Routing Information Base (RIB) is a list of routes and their
   corresponding administrative data and operational state.

   The document [ROUTING-CFG] defines the basic building blocks for RIB,
   and this model augments it to support multiple next-hops (aka, paths)
   for each route as well as additional attributes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-acee-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-acee-rtgwg-yang-rib-extend-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/