Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 18:45:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Autonomic Service Agents
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Pierre Peloso
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-10-25

Abstract:
   This document proposes guidelines for the design of Autonomic Service
   Agents for autonomic networks.  It is based on the Autonomic Network
   Infrastructure outlined in the ANIMA reference model, making use of
   the Autonomic Control Plane and the Generic Autonomic Signaling
   Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/