Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-xrblock-effective-loss-index-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 02:26:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for Effective Loss Index Reporting
        Authors         : Hui Zheng
                          Roni Even
                          Qin Wu
                          Rong Gu
	Filename        : draft-zheng-xrblock-effective-loss-index-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a new metric for RTP applications to measure
   the effectiveness of stream repair means, and an RTP Control Protocol
   (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block to report the metric.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-xrblock-effective-loss-index/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-xrblock-effective-loss-index-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-xrblock-effective-loss-index-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/