Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:18:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing  WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Encrypted Key Transport for DTLS and Secure RTP
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          John Mattsson
                          David A. McGrew
                          Dan Wing
                          Flemming Andreason
	Filename        : draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   Encrypted Key Transport (EKT) is an extension to DTLS and Secure
   Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) that provides for the secure
   transport of SRTP master keys, rollover counters, and other
   information within SRTP.  This facility enables SRTP for
   decentralized conferences by distributing a common key to all of the
   conference endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/