Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 09:48:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deployment Model of Control Plane and User Plane Separation BNG
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Sujun Hu
                          Michael Wang
	Filename        : draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-28

Abstract:
   This document introduces deployment model of BNG device with Control
   Plane and User Plane separation in order to give guidance of the
   deployment of CP and UP separation BNG devices in operators' network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-deployment-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/