Subject: I-D Action: draft-merge-ccamp-100g-signalling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 05:16:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GMPLS Routing and Signaling Framework for B100G
        Authors         : Qilei Wang
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Radha Valiveti
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-merge-ccamp-100g-signalling-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document provides extensions to GMPLS signalling to control the
   B100G OTUCn/ODUCn Network, as a result of the introduction of new
   beyond 100G OTUCn/ODUCn signals and features in ITU-T Recommendation
   [ITU-T_G709_2016].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merge-ccamp-100g-signalling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-merge-ccamp-100g-signalling-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-merge-ccamp-100g-signalling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/