Subject: I-D Action: draft-ravi-icnrg-5gc-icn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:15:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enabling ICN in 3GPP's 5G NextGen Core Architecture
        Authors         : Ravi Ravindran
                          Prakash Suthar
                          Guoqiang Wang
	Filename        : draft-ravi-icnrg-5gc-icn-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   The proposed 3GPP's 5G core nextgen architecture (5GC) offers
   flexibility to introduce new user and control plane function within
   the context of network slicing that allows greater flexibility to
   handle heterogeneous devices and applications.  In this draft, we
   provide a short description of the proposed 5GC, followed by
   extensions to 5GC's control and user plane to support packet data
   unit (PDU) sessions from information-centric networks.  The value of
   enabling ICN in 5GC is discussed using two service scenarios which
   include mobile edge computing and support for seamless mobility for
   ICN sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ravi-icnrg-5gc-icn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ravi-icnrg-5gc-icn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ravi-icnrg-5gc-icn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/