Subject: I-D Action: draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-routing-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 06:56:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Extensions for the GMPLS Control of OTN B100G Network
        Authors         : Zheyu Fan
                          Radhakrishna Valiveti
                          Iftekhar Hussain
                          Qilei Wang
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-routing-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   ODUCn signal is recently introduced to OTN to support B100G feature.
   This document provides the OSPF extensions to control the OTN B100G
   Network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-routing-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-routing-ext-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-routing-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/