Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:01:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for the Monitoring of Network Security Functions (NSF)
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Yi Wu
                          Rakesh Kumar
                          Anil Lohiya
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   The Network Security Functions (NSF) NSF-facing interface exists
   between the Service Provider's management system (or Security
   Controller) and the NSFs to enforce the security policy provisioning
   and network security status monitoring.  This document focuses on the
   monitoring part of it and proposes the information model (IM) for it.
   This IM is intended to function as a guideline to derive new data
   models from it and ensure interoperability between them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/