Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 13:19:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : CCNx Messages in TLV Format
        Authors         : Marc Mosko
                          Ignacio Solis
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-06.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies version "1" of CCNx message TLV packet
   format, including the TLV types used by each message element and the
   encoding of each value.  The semantics of CCNx messages follow the
   CCNx Semantics specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/