Subject: I-D Action: draft-da-ipwave-advanced-features-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 20:53:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advanced Features for Vehicular Networks: Grouping and Socialization
        Author          : Bin Da
	Filename        : draft-da-ipwave-advanced-features-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-10-26

Abstract:
   For future vehicular networks, some advanced features might be needed
   to facilitate the use cases as platooning, proximity service
   awareness, autonomous driving and so forth. Thus, this draft intends
   to present two functions, known as vehicular grouping and
   socialization, for enabling some future-oriented use cases. These two
   functions could be built upon cross-layer identifiers, such as MAC,
   IP, and ID, which also have potential to formulate more value-added
   services for future vehicular networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-da-ipwave-advanced-features/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-da-ipwave-advanced-features-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-da-ipwave-advanced-features-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/