Subject: I-D Action: draft-brockners-nvo3-ioam-geneve-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:34:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Geneve encapsulation for In-situ OAM Data
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Hannes Gredler
                          John Leddy
                          Stephen Youell
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          David Mozes
                          Petr Lapukhov
                          Remy Chang
	Filename        : draft-brockners-nvo3-ioam-geneve-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   outlines how IOAM data fields are encapsulated in Geneve.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-nvo3-ioam-geneve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brockners-nvo3-ioam-geneve-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brockners-nvo3-ioam-geneve-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/