Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-ecdsa-auth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 09:00:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Control-Plane ECDSA Authentication and Authorization
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Erik Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-ecdsa-auth-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-10-17

Abstract:
   This draft describes how LISP control-plane messages can be
   individually authenticated and authorized without a a priori shared-
   key configuration.  Public-key cryptography is used with no new PKI
   infrastructure required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-ecdsa-auth/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-ecdsa-auth-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-ecdsa-auth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-ecdsa-auth-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/