Subject: I-D Action: draft-avasarala-diameter-error-invalid-identity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 13:27:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diameter Invalid Mobile Identity
        Authors         : Ranjit Avasarala
                          Vamsidhar Sivadi
	Filename        : draft-avasarala-diameter-error-invalid-identity-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   This specification documents an extension to the Diameter Base
   Protocol RFC6733.  This extension adds a new Diameter Protocol Error
   code to the Result-Code AVP to the Diameter responses for indicating
   error in the mobile identity in the Diameter requests.

   This extension is mainly applicable to the credit control
   applications defined in RFC4006 and user authorization procedures
   defined in RFC4740.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-avasarala-diameter-error-invalid-identity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-avasarala-diameter-error-invalid-identity-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-avasarala-diameter-error-invalid-identity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/