Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-yang-swid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 17:01:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG module for Software Identifiers
        Author          : Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-yang-swid-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG module definition that enables a system
   entity to provide detailed information about installed software
   components.  The structure of the module is based on the Concise
   Software Identifier draft and therefore also strongly related to the
   ISO 19770-2:2015 Software Identifiers standard.  Both standards
   provide no interface to transport the SWID tag information between
   system entities and this document leverages the wide adoption of YANG
   based management interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-yang-swid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-yang-swid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-yang-swid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/