Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 03:11:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Joining of OSCORE multicast groups in ACE
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Jiye Park
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-10-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to join a multicast group where
   communications are based on CoAP and secured with Object Security for
   Constrained RESTful Environments (OSCORE).  The proposed method
   delegates the authentication and authorization of client nodes that
   join an OSCORE multicast group through a Group Manager server.  This
   approach builds on the ACE framework for Authentication and
   Authorization, and leverages protocol-specific profiles of ACE to
   achieve communication security, proof-of-possession and server
   authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/