Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-panrg-questions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 02:47:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Open Questions in Path Aware Networking
        Author          : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-panrg-questions-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-10-24

Abstract:
   write me

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-panrg-questions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-panrg-questions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-trammell-panrg-questions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/