Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 16:01:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPFv3 Extensions for SRv6
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Dean Cheng
	Filename        : draft-li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-10-19

Abstract:
   Segment routing architecture (refer to
   [I-D.ietf-spring-segment-routing]) can be implemented over a MPLS
   data plane, an IPv4 data plane, as well as an IPv6 data plane.
   [I-D.filsfils-spring-srv6-network-programming] introduces the network
   programming concept in IPv6 data plane using segment routing
   technology, called SRv6, and it also defines some basic functions.
   The SRv6 functions can be advertised by routing protocols including
   OSPFv3, IS-IS and BGP-LS.  This draft proposes some extensions to
   OSPFv3 ([RFC5340]) required to support SRv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/