Subject: I-D Action: draft-toutain-core-time-scale-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 07:33:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Time Scale Option
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-toutain-core-time-scale-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   SCHC compression mechanism for LPWAN network enables IPv6 on devices
   connected to a constrained network (LPWAN).  They can communicate
   with a CoAP server located anywhere in the Internet.  LPWAN network
   characteristics limits the number of exchanges and may impose a long
   RTT.  The CoAP server must be aware of these properties to manage
   correctly requests.  The Time Scale option allows a device to inform
   a CoAP server of the duration the message ID value should be kept in
   memory to manage correctly message duplication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-toutain-core-time-scale/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-toutain-core-time-scale-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-toutain-core-time-scale-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/