Subject: I-D Action: draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 01:35:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Data Model of Network Infrastructure Device Management Plane Security Baseline
        Authors         : Qiushi Lin
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   Network infrastructure devices such as routers and switches are
   important parts for network security.  This document describes
   security baseline for network infrastructure device management plane,
   with YANG output, to provide a minimum set of important security
   management features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/