Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-est-extensions-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 06:29:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EST (Enrollment over Secure Transport) Extensions
        Author          : Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-est-extensions-11.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2017-10-13

Abstract:
   The EST (Enrollment over Secure Transport) protocol defined a Well-
   Known URI (Uniform Resource Identifier): /.well-known/est along with
   a number of other path components that clients use for PKI (Public
   Key Infrastructure) services, namely certificate enrollment (e.g.,
   /simpleenroll).  This document defines a number of other PKI services
   as additional path components, specifically firmware and trust
   anchors as well as symmetric, asymmetric, and encrypted keys.  This
   document also specifies the PAL (Package Availability List), which is
   an XML (Extensible Markup Language) file or JSON (JavaScript Object
   Notation) object that clients use to retrieve packages available and
   authorized for them.  This document extends the EST server path
   components to provide these additional services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-est-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-est-extensions-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-turner-est-extensions-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-est-extensions-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/