Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:28:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG PUSH Based Generalized Network Control Automation Problem Statement
        Authors         : Igor Bryskin
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-10-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the objective of the YANG PUSH based
   generalized network control automation framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-framework-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/