Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 15:03:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Terminology
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Andrew Sullivan
                          Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2017-10-18

Abstract:
   The DNS is defined in literally dozens of different RFCs.  The
   terminology used by implementers and developers of DNS protocols, and
   by operators of DNS systems, has sometimes changed in the decades
   since the DNS was first defined.  This document gives current
   definitions for many of the terms used in the DNS in a single
   document.

   This document will be the successor to RFC 7719, and thus will
   obsolete RFC 7719.  It will also update RFC 2308.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/