Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-coms-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:28:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement of Supervised Heterogeneous Network Slicing
        Authors         : Liang Geng
                          Lei Wang
                          Slawomir Kuklinski
                          Li Qiang
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Alex Galis
                          Luis Miguel Contreras Murillo
	Filename        : draft-geng-coms-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document discusses the general requirements and problem
   statement of supervised heterogeneous network slicing.  The purpose
   of this document is to identify the key network components that are
   used to create a network slice instance.  Base on this information, a
   general network slice template can be visualized.  Furthermore, the
   requirement of a common information model is identified and
   corresponding management consideration of heterogeneous network slice
   instance is also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-coms-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-coms-problem-statement-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-coms-problem-statement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-coms-problem-statement-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/