Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 19:09:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for WSON Tunnel
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Victor Lopez
                          Daniel King
                          Bin Yeong Yoon
                          Ricard Vilalta
	Filename        : draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for WSON TE tunnel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-ccamp-wson-tunnel-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/