Subject: I-D Action: draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 07:06:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unrequested Communications
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Gisela Perez de Acha
                          Corinne Cath
	Filename        : draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-16

Abstract:
   This document addresses the topic of unrequested traffic in the form
   of spam or DDoS attacks.  Instead of solely discussing these topics
   from a mere technical angle, it also addresses human rights
   implications of unrequested traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-unrequested-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/