Subject: I-D Action: draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 23:24:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Model of Control-Plane and User-Plane separation BNG
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Rong Gu
                          Victor Lopez
                          Sujun Hu
	Filename        : draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   To improve network resource utilization and reduce the operation
   expense, the Control-Plane and User-Plane separation conception is
   raised [I-D.gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture].  This document
   describes the information model for the interface between Control-
   Plane and User-Plane separation BNG.  This information model may
   involve both control channel interface and configuration channel
   interface.  The interface for control channel allows the Control-
   Plane to send several flow tables to the User-Plane, such as user's
   information table, user's interface table, and user's QoS table, etc.
   And it also allows the User-Plane to report the resources and
   statistics information to the Control-Plane.  The interface for
   configuration channel is in charge of the version negotiation of
   protocols between the Control-Plane and User-Plane, the configuration
   for devices of Control-Plane and User-Plane, and the reports of User-
   Plane's capabilities, etc.  The information model defined in this
   document enables defining a standardized data model.  Such a data
   model can be used to define an interface to the CU separation BNG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/