Subject: I-D Action: draft-finzi-priority-switching-scheduler-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 05:51:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Priority Switching Scheduler
        Authors         : Fred Baker
                          Anais Finzi
                          Fabrice Frances
                          Emmanuel Lochin
                          Ahlem Mifdaoui
	Filename        : draft-finzi-priority-switching-scheduler-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-28

Abstract:
   We detail the implementation of a network scheduler that switches the
   priority of one or several queues.  This scheduler aims at carrying
   and isolating time constrained and elastic traffic flows from best-
   effort traffic.  We claim that the usual implementations with rate
   schedulers (such as WRR, DRR,...) do not allow to efficiently
   quantify the reserved capacity of the different classes.  By using
   this credit based scheduler mechanism called Priority Switching
   Scheduler, we provide a more predictable available capacity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-finzi-priority-switching-scheduler/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-finzi-priority-switching-scheduler-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-finzi-priority-switching-scheduler-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/