Subject: I-D Action: draft-clemm-nmrg-dist-intent-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 13:13:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distinguishing Intent, Policy, and Service Models
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville
	Filename        : draft-clemm-nmrg-dist-intent-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document presents existing definitions of the Intent, Policy,
   and Service Models concepts, analyses their differences and
   commonalities, and how the concepts relate to one another.  The
   document is intended to clarify the different concepts and converge
   towards a common and shared understanding, and then use this
   foundation to guide further definition of valid research and
   engineering problems and their solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-nmrg-dist-intent/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clemm-nmrg-dist-intent-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clemm-nmrg-dist-intent-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/