Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-taps-guidelines-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 21:42:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Racing During Connection Establishment
        Author          : Tommy Pauly
	Filename        : draft-pauly-taps-guidelines-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-10-24

Abstract:
   Often, connections created across the Internet have multiple options
   of how to communicate: address families, specific IP addresses,
   network attachments, and application and transport protocols.  This
   document describes how an implementation can race multiple options
   during connection establishment, and expose this functionality
   through an API.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-taps-guidelines/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-taps-guidelines-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pauly-taps-guidelines-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pauly-taps-guidelines-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/