Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-secevent-token-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 17:27:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Event Token (SET)
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          William Denniss
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-secevent-token-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-10-26

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Security Event Token, which may be
   distributed via a protocol such as HTTP.  The Security Event Token
   (SET) specification profiles the JSON Web Token (JWT), which can be
   optionally signed and/or encrypted.  A SET describes a statement of
   fact from the perspective of an issuer that it intends to share with
   one or more receivers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-token-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-secevent-token-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-secevent-token-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/