Subject: I-D Action: draft-dt-rtgwg-dcrouting-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 16:05:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for the DataCenter Routing
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Dmitry Afanasiev
                          Keyur Patel
                          Petr Lapukhov
                          Tony Przygienda
                          Russ White
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jim Uttaro
	Filename        : draft-dt-rtgwg-dcrouting-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes list of functional requirments towards a
   Routing Protocol for Data Center Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dt-rtgwg-dcrouting-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dt-rtgwg-dcrouting-requirements-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dt-rtgwg-dcrouting-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/