Subject: I-D Action: draft-purkayastha-mptcp-considerations-for-nextgen-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 18:29:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for MPTCP operation in 5G
        Authors         : Debashish Purkayastha
                          Michelle Perras
                          Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-purkayastha-mptcp-considerations-for-nextgen-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   MPTCP is deployed in devices which have multiple interfaces to
   different networks.  It takes advantage of these multiple interfaces
   to improve user experience by bandwidth aggregation, redundancy, and
   increased reliability by having a fallback option.  This document
   describes scenarios where next generation (5G) mobility management
   frameworks may impact MPTCP operations thus potentially jeopardizing
   achievement of some of these gains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-purkayastha-mptcp-considerations-for-nextgen/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-purkayastha-mptcp-considerations-for-nextgen-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-purkayastha-mptcp-considerations-for-nextgen-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/