Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:26:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Feedback for Congestion Control
        Authors         : Zaheduzzaman Sarker
                          Colin Perkins
                          Varun Singh
                          Michael A. Ramalho
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a feedback message intended to enable
   congestion control for interactive real-time traffic.  The RTP Media
   Congestion Avoidance Techniques (RMCAT) Working Group formed a design
   team to analyze feedback requirements from various congestion control
   algorithms and to design a generic feedback message to help ensure
   interoperability across those algorithms.  The feedback message is
   designed for a sender-based congestion control, which means the
   receiver of the media will send necessary feedback to the sender of
   the media to perform the congestion control at the sender.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/