Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-sipcore-sip-push-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 06:40:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Push Notification with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-sipcore-sip-push-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-10-09

Abstract:
   This document describes how push notification mechanisms can be used
   to wake up idle Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) applications, in
   order to be able to receive and process SIP requests.  The document
   defines new SIP URI parameters, that can be used in a SIP REGISTER
   request to provide push notification information from the SIP User
   Agent (UA) to the SIP entity (realized as a SIP proxy in this
   document) that will send a push request to the push server in order
   to trigger a push notification towards the SIP UA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-sipcore-sip-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-sipcore-sip-push-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-holmberg-sipcore-sip-push-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/