Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-core-coap-delay-attacks-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 03:06:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mitigating delay attacks on Constrained Application Protocol
        Authors         : Yan Liu
                          Jintao Zhu
	Filename        : draft-liu-core-coap-delay-attacks-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   Various attacks including delay attack have become a topic in the
   security of Internet of Things (IoT), especially for the constrained
   nodes utilizing sensors and actuators which connect and interact with
   the physical world.  [I-D.mattsson-core-coap-actuators] describes
   several serious delay attacks, discusses tougher requirements and
   then recommends mechanisms to mitigate the attacks.  It also
   specifies some disadvantages with the mechanisms.  This document
   proposes alternative mechanisms to address some of the disadvantages

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-core-coap-delay-attacks/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-core-coap-delay-attacks-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-core-coap-delay-attacks-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-core-coap-delay-attacks-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/