Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 14:04:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for ACTN VN Operation
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Peter Park
                          Bin Yeong Yoon
	Filename        : draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-10-23

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for the Abstraction and
   Control of Traffic Engineered (TE) networks (ACTN) Virtual Network
   Service (VNS) operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/