Subject: I-D Action: draft-rhrd-tls-tls13-visibility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 13:56:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS 1.3 Option for Negotiation of Visibility in the Datacenter
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Ralph Droms
	Filename        : draft-rhrd-tls-tls13-visibility-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-02

Abstract:
   Current drafts of TLS 1.3 do not include the use of the RSA
   handshake.  While (EC) Diffie-Hellman is in nearly all ways an
   improvement over the TLS RSA handshake, the use of (EC)DH has impacts
   certain enterprise network operational requirements.  The TLS
   Visibility Extension addresses one of the impacts of (EC)DH through
   an opt-in mechanism that allows a TLS client and server to explicitly
   grant access to the TLS session plaintext.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rhrd-tls-tls13-visibility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rhrd-tls-tls13-visibility-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rhrd-tls-tls13-visibility-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/