Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-sfc-nsh-multi-domain-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 00:17:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-domain Service Forwarding For NSH
        Authors         : Guanwen Li
                          Guanglei Li
                          Taixin Li
                          Qi Xu
                          Bohao Feng
                          Huachun Zhou
	Filename        : draft-li-sfc-nsh-multi-domain-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism to achieve multi-domain service
   forwarding for NSH. The proposed mechanism adopts a horizontal
   deployment structure, which divides a multi-domain SFC into several
   segmental SFCs in the control plane and each domain creates its own
   SFP independently in data plane. A label is proposed to identify
   different cross-domain flows at the classifier by extending the
   metadata of the NSH encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-sfc-nsh-multi-domain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-sfc-nsh-multi-domain-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-sfc-nsh-multi-domain-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-sfc-nsh-multi-domain-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/