Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:21:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for the extension of the IGMP/MLD proxy functionality to support multiple upstream interfaces
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Nic Leymann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to define the requirements for a MLD
   (for IPv6) or IGMP (for IPv4) proxy with multiple interfaces covering
   a variety of applicability scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/