Subject: I-D Action: draft-deconinck-multipath-quic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:17:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Extension for QUIC
        Authors         : Quentin De Coninck
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-deconinck-multipath-quic-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   Multipath TCP has shown how a reliable transport protocol can
   efficiently use multiple paths for a given connection.  We leverage
   the experience gained with Multipath TCP to propose simple extensions
   that enable QUIC to efficiently use multiple paths during the
   lifetime of a QUIC connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deconinck-multipath-quic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deconinck-multipath-quic-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deconinck-multipath-quic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/