Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-secevent-stream-mgmt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 22:41:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SET Security Event Stream Management and Provisioning
        Author          : Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-hunt-secevent-stream-mgmt-00.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2017-10-29

Abstract:
   This specification defines a "control plane" service which enables a
   client (e.g. an Event Receiver) to establish, monitor, and manage a
   Security Event Token Stream.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-secevent-stream-mgmt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-secevent-stream-mgmt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hunt-secevent-stream-mgmt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/