Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryskin-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 09:40:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SF Aware TE Topology YANG Model
        Authors         : Igor Bryskin
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-bryskin-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-10-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for TE network topologies
   that are network service and function aware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryskin-teas-sf-aware-topo-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryskin-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryskin-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/