Subject: I-D Action: draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-analysis-uc1-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:48:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of Transport North Bound Interface Use Case 1
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-analysis-uc1-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document analyses how YANG models being defined by IETF (TEAS
   and CCAMP WGs in particular) can be used to support Use Case 1
   (single-domain with single-layer) scenarios, as referenced later in
   this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-analysis-uc1/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-analysis-uc1-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-analysis-uc1-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-analysis-uc1-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/