Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-spring-srv6-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 18:06:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for SRv6
        Authors         : Huawei Bld., No.156 Beiqing Rd.
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Katsuhiro Horiba
	Filename        : draft-hu-spring-srv6-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-10-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage SRv6

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-spring-srv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-spring-srv6-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-spring-srv6-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/