Subject: I-D Action: draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:27:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS X-Proxied-For
        Authors         : Ray Bellis
                          Peter van Dijk
                          Rémi Gacogne
	Filename        : draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   It is becoming more commonplace to install front end proxy devices in
   front of DNS servers to provide (for example) load balancing or to
   perform transport layer conversions.

   This document defines a meta resource record that allows a DNS server
   to receive information about the client's original transport protocol
   parameters when supplied by trusted proxies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/