Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:21:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Information Model for Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN)
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Bin Yeong Yoon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-10-16

Abstract:
   This draft provides an information model for Abstraction and Control
   of Traffic Engineered (TE) networks (ACTN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-actn-info-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/