Subject: I-D Action: draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 02:43:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Hashed Token SASL Mechanism
        Authors         : Florian Schmaus
                          Christoph Egger
	Filename        : draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-10-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a SASL mechanism designed to be used with
   short-lived, exclusively ephemeral tokens.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/