Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-bier-te-encapsulation-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 23:35:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation and Extension for BIER-TE
        Authors         : Rachel Huang
                          Nu Xia
                          Naiwen Wei
	Filename        : draft-huang-bier-te-encapsulation-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-10-27

Abstract:
   This document proposes to extend the BIER packet format and some
   BIER-TE forwarding rules specified in BIER traffic engineering
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-bier-te-encapsulation-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-bier-te-encapsulation-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huang-bier-te-encapsulation-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/