Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-streams-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:21:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Unreliable Streams in QUIC
        Authors         : Philipp S. Tiesel
                          Mirko Palmer
                          Balakrishnan Chandrasekaran
                          Anja Feldmann
                          Joerg Ott
	Filename        : draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-streams-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This memo outlines how to support unreliable streams as well as
   partially-reliable streams within QUIC.  The intention of this
   document is to collect requirements and considerations, to frame the
   design space, and to give an example how unreliable stream support
   could be realized.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-streams/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-streams-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-streams-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiesel-quic-unreliable-streams-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/