Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 07:56:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Communication Units Granularity Considerations for Multi-Path Aware Transport Selection
        Authors         : Philipp S. Tiesel
                          Theresa Enghardt
	Filename        : draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-26

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines how to reason about the composition
   of multi-path aware systems and how to compose the functionality
   needed by stacking existing protocols.  It discusses fundamental
   mechanisms that are used in multi-path systems and the consequences
   of applying them to different granularities of communication units.
   This document is targeted as consideration basis for automation of
   destination selection, path selection, and transport protocol
   selection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/