Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 06:59:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Conveying path setup type in PCEP messages
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Ina Minei
                          Robert Varga
                          Jon Hardwick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-11-20

Abstract:
   A Path Computation Element can compute traffic engineering paths (TE
   paths) through a network that are subject to various constraints.
   Currently, TE paths are label switched paths (LSPs) which are set up
   using the RSVP-TE signaling protocol.  However, other TE path setup
   methods are possible within the PCE architecture.  This document
   proposes an extension to PCEP to allow support for different path
   setup methods over a given PCEP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/