Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 00:30:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth Response Metadata
        Authors         : Nat Sakimura
                          Nov Matake
                          Sascha Preibisch
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-11-15

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extensible metadata framework that may
   be inserted into the OAuth 2.0 responses to assist the clients to
   process those responses.  It is expressed either as a link header, or
   query parameters.  It will allow the client to learn the metadata
   about the particular response.  For example, the client can learn
   where the members in the response could be used, what is the
   characteristics of the payload is, how it should be processed, and so
   on.  Since they are just additional response header/query parameters,
   any client that does not understand this extension should not break
   and work normally while supporting clients can utilize the metadata
   to take the advantage of the extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/