Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-ndrioiana-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 01:48:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 ND RIO Flags IANA considerations
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-ndrioiana-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-11-14

Abstract:
   The IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (IPv6ND) Route Information Option (RIO)
   defines an 8-bit flags field.  This document requests IANA to create
   a new registry for managing RIO flag assignments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-ndrioiana/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-6man-ndrioiana-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-ndrioiana-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/