Subject: I-D Action: draft-ribose-asciirfc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 11:59:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Writing Internet-Drafts And RFCs In AsciiDoc (AsciiRFC)
        Authors         : Ronald Henry Tse
                          Nick Nicholas
                          Paolo Brasolin
                          Paolo Brasolin
	Filename        : draft-ribose-asciirfc-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2017-11-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the AsciiDoc syntax extension called AsciiRFC
   designed for authoring IETF Internet-Drafts and RFCs.

   AsciiDoc is a human readable document markup language which affords
   more granular control over markup than comparable schemes such as
   Markdown.

   The AsciiRFC syntax is designed to allow the author to entirely focus
   on text, providing the full power of the resulting XML RFC through
   the AsciiDoc language, while abstracting away the need to manually
   edit XML, including references.

   This document itself was written and generated into XML RFC v2
   (RFC7749) and XML RFC v3 (RFC7991) directly through asciidoctor-rfc,
   an AsciiRFC generator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ribose-asciirfc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ribose-asciirfc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ribose-asciirfc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/