Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 01:14:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Independent OAM Management in the Multi-Layer Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Generic YANG Data Model for the Management of Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Protocols that use Connectionless Communications
        Authors         : Deepak Kumar
                          Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Srihari Raghavan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-17.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   This document presents a base YANG Data model for the management of
   Operations Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) protocols that use
   Connectionless Communications.  The data model is defined using the
   YANG, as specified in RFC7950 data modeling language.  It provides a
   technology-independent abstraction of key OAM constructs for OAM
   protocols that use connectionless communication.  The base model
   presented here can be extended to include technology-specific
   details.

   There are two key benefits of this approach: First, it leads to
   uniformity between OAM protocols.  And second, it support both nested
   OAM workflows (i.e., performing OAM functions at different or same
   levels through a unified interface) as well as interactive OAM
   workflows (i.e., performing OAM functions at same levels through a
   unified interface).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/