Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-r-mobike-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 23:35:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Responder Initiated IP Addresses Update in MOBIKE
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-r-mobike-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-11-29

Abstract:
   IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming Protocol (MOBIKE) allows peers to
   update their IP addresses without re-establishing IKE and IPsec
   Security Associations (SAs).  In the MOBIKE protocol it is the
   Initiator of the IKE SA, who is responsible for selecting new SA
   addresses and for initiating the IP addresses update procedure.  This
   document presents an extension to the MOBIKE protocol that allows the
   Responder to initiate the update.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-r-mobike/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-r-mobike-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-r-mobike-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-r-mobike-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/