Subject: I-D Action: draft-tikhonov-quic-qmin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 05:25:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QMIN: Header Compression for QUIC
        Author          : Dmitri Tikhonov
	Filename        : draft-tikhonov-quic-qmin-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   This specification defines QMIN, a compression format and protocol
   for HTTP/2 ([RFC7540]) headers.  QMIN is based on HPACK ([RFC7541]).
   The modifications to HPACK are meant to allow robust compression use
   in QUIC: That is, no head-of-line blocking and low overhead.  QMIN is
   guided by HPACK design principles.  It inherits all of HPACK's data
   structures and retains binary compatibility with it.  While designed
   with QUIC in mind, QMIN can be used in other contexts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tikhonov-quic-qmin/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tikhonov-quic-qmin-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tikhonov-quic-qmin-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/