Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-manet-multipath-dsr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 00:03:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DSR Extensions for Multipath Routing
        Author          : Sanghyun Ahn
	Filename        : draft-ahn-manet-multipath-dsr-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-11-30

Abstract:
   This document describes how DSR [1] can be extended for the support
   of MANET multipath routing. In DSR, the route record informatio is
   available at the destination, so the destination can select multiple
   routes with good characteristics and notify the source of them.
   Therefore, in this draft, we describe how we can extend the Route
   Request option to specify the number of routes selected at the
   destination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-manet-multipath-dsr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-manet-multipath-dsr-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ahn-manet-multipath-dsr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ahn-manet-multipath-dsr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/