Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 15:00:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Mutual TLS Profile for OAuth 2.0
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   This document describes Transport Layer Security (TLS) mutual
   authentication using X.509 certificates as a mechanism for OAuth
   client authentication to the authorization sever as well as for
   certificate bound sender constrained access tokens.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/