Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-dnssd-privacy-considerations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 04:46:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private Discovery Threat Considerations
        Author          : Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-dnssd-privacy-considerations-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework for evaluating and comparing
   solutions for privacy-respecting discovery mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-dnssd-privacy-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-dnssd-privacy-considerations-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheshire-dnssd-privacy-considerations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheshire-dnssd-privacy-considerations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/