Subject: I-D Action: draft-stefanha-nfsv4-rpc-over-vsock-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 02:47:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Procedure Call (RPC) over AF_VSOCK
        Author          : Stefan Hajnoczi
	Filename        : draft-stefanha-nfsv4-rpc-over-vsock-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-11-24

Abstract:
   This document describes how to transfer Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
   messages over AF_VSOCK sockets.  This allows RPC services such as
   Network File System (NFS) to operate over AF_VSOCK.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stefanha-nfsv4-rpc-over-vsock/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stefanha-nfsv4-rpc-over-vsock-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stefanha-nfsv4-rpc-over-vsock-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/