Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 01:15:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Independent OAM Management in the Multi-Layer Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Retrieval Methods YANG Data Model for the Management of Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Protocols that use Connectionless Communications
        Authors         : Deepak Kumar
                          Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Srihari Raghavan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-13.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   This document presents a retrieval method YANG Data model for
   connectionless OAM protocols.  It provides technology-independent RPC
   operations for OAM protocols that use connectionless communication.
   The retrieval methods model herein presented can be extended to
   include technology specific details.  There are two key benefits of
   this approach: First, it leads to uniformity between OAM protocols.
   And second, it support both nested OAM workflows (i.e., performing
   OAM functions at different or same levels through a unified
   interface) as well as interactive OAM workflows (i.e., performing OAM
   functions at same levels through a unified interface).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/