Subject: I-D Action: draft-backman-secevent-token-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 18:32:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Event Token (SET)
        Authors         : Annabelle Backman
                          William Denniss
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-backman-secevent-token-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-11-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Security Event Token, which may be
   distributed via a protocol such as HTTP.  The Security Event Token
   (SET) specification profiles the JSON Web Token (JWT), which can be
   optionally signed and/or encrypted.  A SET describes a statement of
   fact from the perspective of an issuer that it intends to share with
   one or more receivers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-backman-secevent-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-backman-secevent-token-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-backman-secevent-token-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/