Subject: I-D Action: draft-knoll-idr-cos-interconnect-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 02:59:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Class of Service Interconnection
        Author          : Thomas Martin Knoll
	Filename        : draft-knoll-idr-cos-interconnect-19.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-11-19

Abstract:
   This document focuses on Class of Service Interconnection at inter-
   domain interconnection points.  It specifies two new transitive
   attributes, which enable adjacent peers to signal Class of Service
   Capabilities and certain Class of Service admission control
   Parameters.  The new "CoS Capability" is deliberately kept simple and
   denotes the general EF, AF Group BE and LE forwarding support across
   the advertising AS.  The second "CoS Parameter Attribute" is of
   variable length and contains a more detailed description of available
   forwarding behaviours using the PHB id Code encoding.  Each PHB id
   Code is associated with rate and size based traffic parameters, which
   will be applied in the ingress AS Border Router for admission control
   purposes to a given forwarding behaviour.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-knoll-idr-cos-interconnect/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-knoll-idr-cos-interconnect-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-knoll-idr-cos-interconnect-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-knoll-idr-cos-interconnect-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/