Subject: I-D Action: draft-fairhurst-taps-neat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:34:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The NEAT Interface to Transport Services
        Authors         : Godred Fairhurst
                          Tom Jones
                          Anna Brunstrom
                          David Ros
	Filename        : draft-fairhurst-taps-neat-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   The NEAT System provides an example of a system designed to implement
   the TAPS Transport Services.  This document presents the transport
   services that the NEAT User API provides to an application or upper-
   layer protocol.  It also describes primitives needed to interface to
   the NEAT Policy Manager and how policies can be adjusted to match the
   API behaviour to the properties required by an application or upper-
   layer protocol using the NEAT User API.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-taps-neat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-taps-neat-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fairhurst-taps-neat-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fairhurst-taps-neat-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/