Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-mobile-privacy-attack-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:04:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Attack on Privacy in Mobile Devices
        Author          : Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-mobile-privacy-attack-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   This memo outlines an attack against the privacy of the Identities of
   mobile devices with all the IETF secure enveloping technologies.  It
   describes necessary steps to be taken with those technologies, the
   underlying address assignment strategies, and role of secure 3rd
   party introducers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-mobile-privacy-attack/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-mobile-privacy-attack-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-mobile-privacy-attack-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-mobile-privacy-attack-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/