Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 00:19:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IKEv2 Notification Codes for IPv4/IPv6 Coexistence
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies new IKEv2 notification codes to better manage
   IPv4 and IPv6 co-existence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/