Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-manet-dsr-crri-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 00:10:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DSR Extensions for the Resolution of Cached Route Reply Implosion
        Author          : Sanghyun Ahn
	Filename        : draft-ahn-manet-dsr-crri-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-11-30

Abstract:
   In DSR, a node can generate a route reply in response to a received
   route request if it has a fresh route to the destination in its
   route cache. However, this can incur the cached route reply
   implosion problem and DSR just tries to mitigate this problem
   by reducing the possibility of cached route reply collisions.
   This document describes how DSR can be extended for the resolution
   of the cached route reply problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-manet-dsr-crri/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-manet-dsr-crri-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ahn-manet-dsr-crri-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ahn-manet-dsr-crri-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/