Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-responses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:26:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP: Non-traditional response forms
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-responses-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   In CoAP as defined by RFC 7252, responses are always unicast back to
   a client that posed a request.  The present memo describes two forms
   of responses that go beyond that model.  These descriptions are not
   intended as advocacy for adopting these approaches immediately, they
   are provided to point out potential avenues for development that
   would have to be carefully evaluated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-responses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-responses-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-core-responses-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/