Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-id-sig-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 06:55:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update to Digital Signatures on Internet-Draft Documents
        Author          : Russell Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-id-sig-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   RFC 5485 specifies the conventions for digital signatures on
   Internet-Draft documents.  The Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) is
   used to create a detached signature, which is stored in a separate
   companion file so that no existing utilities are impacted by the
   addition of the digital signature.

   The RFC Editor recently published the first RFC that includes non-
   ASCII characters in a "text" file.  The conventions specified in RFC
   7997 were followed.  We assume that non-ASCII characters will soon
   start appearing in Internet-Drafts as well.  This document updates
   the handling of digital signatures on Internet-Draft document for
   non-ASCII characters in a "text" file.

   This document (once approved) updates RFC 5485.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-id-sig-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-id-sig-update-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-id-sig-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-id-sig-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/