Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 23:55:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Structured Headers for HTTP
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Poul-Henning Kamp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-11-26

Abstract:
   This document describes Structured Headers, a way of simplifying HTTP
   header field definition and parsing.  It is intended for use by new
   specifications of HTTP header fields.  This includes revisions of
   existing specifications when doing so does not cause interoperability
   issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/