Subject: I-D Action: draft-meng-pim-sm-enhancement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 00:50:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Enhancement of PIM-SM
        Author          : Rui Meng
	Filename        : draft-meng-pim-sm-enhancement-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-11-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies an enhanced version of PIM-SM which works
   without requiring whole network deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meng-pim-sm-enhancement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-meng-pim-sm-enhancement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-meng-pim-sm-enhancement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/