Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-ephemeral-ds-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:49:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS Ephemeral Datastore
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Alex Clemm
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-ephemeral-ds-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   This document the Yang module for the I2RS ephemeral datastore.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-ephemeral-ds/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-ephemeral-ds-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hares-i2rs-ephemeral-ds-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/