Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-udp-pub-channel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:03:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : UDP based Publication Channel for Streaming Telemetry
        Authors         : Guangying Zheng
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Alexander Clemm
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-udp-pub-channel-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a UDP-based publication channel for streaming
   telemetry use to collect data from devices.  A new shim header is
   proposed to facilitate the distributed data collection mechanism
   which directly pushes data from line cards to the collector.  Because
   of the lightweight UDP encapsulation, higher frequency and better
   transit performance can be achieved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-udp-pub-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-udp-pub-channel-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-udp-pub-channel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-udp-pub-channel-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/