Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-sunset4-ipv6-ready-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 12:30:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Towards a Worldwide IPv6-Ready DNS Infrastructure
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-sunset4-ipv6-ready-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-11-24

Abstract:
   This document defines the timing for implementing an IPv6-Ready
   global DNS infrastructure, worldwide, in order to allow the global
   IPv6-only deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-sunset4-ipv6-ready-dns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-sunset4-ipv6-ready-dns-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-sunset4-ipv6-ready-dns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/