Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-arch-virtualization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:43:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations on Network Virtualization and Slicing
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Joel Halpern
                          Balazs Varga
	Filename        : draft-arkko-arch-virtualization-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-11-15

Abstract:
   This document makes some observations on the effects virtualization
   on Internet architecture, as well as provides some guidelines for
   further work at the IETF relating to virtualization.

   This document also provides a summary of IETF technologies that
   relate to network virtualization.  An understanding of what current
   technologies there exist and what they can or cannot do is the first
   step in developing plans for possible extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-arch-virtualization/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-arch-virtualization-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-arch-virtualization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/