Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-maxra-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 15:48:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for adjustable maximum router lifetimes per-link
        Authors         : Suresh Krishnan
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Samita Chakrabarti
                          Erik Nordmark
                          Andrew Yourtchenko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-maxra-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-11-28

Abstract:
   The IPv6 Neighbor Discovery protocol specifies the maximum time
   allowed between sending unsolicited multicast Router Advertisements
   from a router interface as well as the maximum router lifetime.  It
   also allows the limits to be overridden by link-layer specific
   documents.  This document allows for overriding these values on a
   per-link basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-maxra/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-maxra-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-maxra-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-maxra-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/