Subject: I-D Action: draft-leymann-banana-discard-timer-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 19:15:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BANdwidth Aggregation for interNet Access (BANANA) Discard Timer Features for Bonding Tunnel Method
        Authors         : Nicolai Leymann
                          Cornelius Heidemann
                          Jun Shen
                          Geng Liang
                          Lihao Chen
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Margaret Cullen
	Filename        : draft-leymann-banana-discard-timer-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-11-19

Abstract:
   Various tunnel based methods have been developed to realize BANdwidth
   Aggregation for interNet Access (BANANA). At the egress point of
   bonding tunnels, packets that have been delivered through different
   tunnels are reordered in a bonding reordering buffer. Along each
   tunnel, network devices may set aside buffers, which are referred as
   tunnel buffers, to cache packets as well. This document exposes that
   a time boundary, which is referred as "Discard Timer", imposed on
   tunnel buffers could improve the throughput and reliability of the
   bonding tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leymann-banana-discard-timer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leymann-banana-discard-timer-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-leymann-banana-discard-timer-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leymann-banana-discard-timer-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/