Subject: I-D Action: draft-putman-tls-preshared-ecdh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 09:00:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECDH-based Authentication using Pre-Shared Asymmetric Keypairs for (Datagram) Transport Layer Security ((D)TLS) Protocol version 1.2
        Author          : Tony Putman
	Filename        : draft-putman-tls-preshared-ecdh-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-11-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a new mutual authentication method for the
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol version 1.2.  The
   authentication method requires that the client and server are each
   pre-provisioned with a unique asymmetric Elliptic Curve Diffie-
   Hellman (ECDH) keypair and with the public ECDH key of the peer.  The
   handshake provides ephemeral ECDH keys, and a premaster key is agreed
   using Double- or Triple-ECDH; confirmation of possession of this key
   provides mutual authentication.  Multiple new cipher suites which use
   this authentication method are specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-putman-tls-preshared-ecdh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-putman-tls-preshared-ecdh-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-putman-tls-preshared-ecdh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/