Subject: I-D Action: draft-add-ackfreq-to-tcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 03:07:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Custom TCP Ack. Frequency
        Author          : Marc Larue
	Filename        : draft-add-ackfreq-to-tcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2017-11-26

Abstract:
   You should be able to configure the amount of unacknowledged packets
   a tcp socket uses to throttle sends.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-add-ackfreq-to-tcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-add-ackfreq-to-tcp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-add-ackfreq-to-tcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/