Subject: I-D Action: draft-huston-kskroll-sentinel-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:19:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Sentinel for Detecting Trusted Keys in DNSSEC
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          Joao Silva Damas
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-huston-kskroll-sentinel-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) were developed to provide origin
   authentication and integrity protection for DNS data by using digital
   signatures.  These digital signatures can be verified by building a
   chain of trust starting from a trust anchor and proceeding down to a
   particular node in the DNS.  This document specifies a mechanism that
   will allow an end user to determine the trusted key state of the
   resolvers that handle the user's DNS queries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huston-kskroll-sentinel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huston-kskroll-sentinel-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huston-kskroll-sentinel-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huston-kskroll-sentinel-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/