Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-simplednsjson-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:04:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple DNS Queries and Responses in JSON
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-simplednsjson-01.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2017-11-27

Abstract:
   This draft is now a tombstone.  The -00 version of this document has
   a likely-bad suggestion of how encode DNS queries for A and AAAA
   RRtypes, and only for those RRtypes, in JSON.  The author no longer
   recommends to do this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-simplednsjson/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-simplednsjson-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoffman-simplednsjson-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-simplednsjson-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/