Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bess-evpn-df-algorithm-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 02:51:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN DF Election Algorithm Selection
        Author          : Jian Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-bess-evpn-df-algorithm-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-11-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a new EVPN Designated Forwarder Election (DF)
   method which can be used to select a proper DF Election algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bess-evpn-df-algorithm-selection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-bess-evpn-df-algorithm-selection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-bess-evpn-df-algorithm-selection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/