Subject: I-D Action: draft-tbruijnzeels-sidrops-https-tal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 00:57:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Trust Anchor Locator
        Authors         : Tim Bruijnzeels
                          George Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-tbruijnzeels-sidrops-https-tal-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-11-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for the Resource
   Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  This document obsoletes RFC 7730
   by adding support for HTTPS URIs in a TAL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidrops-https-tal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidrops-https-tal-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidrops-https-tal-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/