Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 07:56:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NFS version 4.0 Trunking Update
        Authors         : Charles Lever
                          David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   Location-related attributes in NFS version 4.0 are used to support
   the migration and replication of server file systems.  In this
   document, we describe an additional use for these attributes as a
   mechanism to enable client discovery of an NFS version 4.0 server's
   trunking capabilities.  The interaction of trunking with migration
   and replication is also clarified.  This document updates RFC 7530.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/