Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardt-oauth-mutual-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 22:17:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : This is an Internet-draft
        Author          : Dick Hardt
	Filename        : draft-hardt-oauth-mutual-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   There are times when a user has a pair protected resources that would
   like to request access to each other.  While OAuth flows typically
   enable the user to grant a client access to a protected resource,
   granting the inverse access requires an additional flow.  Mutual
   OAuth enables a more seemless experience for the user to grant access
   to a pair of protected resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardt-oauth-mutual/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardt-oauth-mutual-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardt-oauth-mutual-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/