Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-signaling-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 06:11:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Signaling for Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE)
        Authors         : Robert Hansen
                          Paul Kyzivat
                          Lennard Xiao
                          Christian Groves
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-signaling-13.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2017-11-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies how CLUE-specific signaling such as the CLUE
   protocol and the CLUE data channel are used in conjunction with each
   other and with existing signaling mechanisms such as SIP and SDP to
   produce a telepresence call.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-signaling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-signaling-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-clue-signaling-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-signaling-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/