Subject: I-D Action: draft-santandrea-mail-limits-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 08:40:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automated Management of Mail Sending Limits
        Author          : Federico Santandrea
	Filename        : draft-santandrea-mail-limits-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   This memo describes a protocol designed to allow automatic, dynamic
   mail sending limit configuration on a voluntary basis.

   It aims to minimize the amount of manual work required to achieve
   limit compliance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-santandrea-mail-limits/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-santandrea-mail-limits-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-santandrea-mail-limits-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/