Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-dispatch-zstd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:40:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Zstandard Compression and The application/zstd Media Type
        Authors         : Yann Collet
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-dispatch-zstd-01.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   Zstandard, or "zstd" (pronounced "zee standard"), is a data
   compression mechanism.  This document describes the mechanism, and
   registers a media type to be used when transporting zstd-compressed
   via Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-dispatch-zstd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-dispatch-zstd-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kucherawy-dispatch-zstd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kucherawy-dispatch-zstd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/