Subject: I-D Action: draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 08:56:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Certificate Limitation Policy
        Author          : Dmitry Belyavskiy
	Filename        : draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-11-26

Abstract:
   The document provides a specification of the application-level trust
   model.  Being provided at the application level, the limitations of
   trust can be distributed separately using cryptographically protected
   format instead of hardcoding the checks into the application itself.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/