Subject: I-D Action: draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:27:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IVIPTR: Resource Record for DNS
        Authors         : Tariq Saraj
                          Muhammad Yousaf
                          Amir Qayyum
	Filename        : draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-11-11

Abstract:
   This document propose a new DNS Resource Record IVIPTR which provides
   the capability to resolve the IPv4 address to IPv6 address and IPv6
   address to IPv4 address.  This document assumes that the reader is
   familiar with all the concepts and details discussed in Domain Names
   Concepts and Facilities [RFC1034] , Domain Names - Implementation and
   Specification [RFC1035]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/