Subject: I-D Action: draft-am-bfd-performance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 05:31:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BFD Performance Measurement
        Authors         : Ashesh Mishra
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-am-bfd-performance-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-11-24

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol to determine the optimal BFD transmit
   interval for links with high one-way delay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-am-bfd-performance/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-am-bfd-performance-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-am-bfd-performance-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/