Subject: I-D Action: draft-mks-idr-bgp-yang-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 00:26:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP YANG Model
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-mks-idr-bgp-yang-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2017-11-15

Abstract:
   This Internet draft provides a set of example text for the
   replacement of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-02.txt with the IETF models
   based on the Network Management Datastore Architecture to be released
   in draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-03.txt.  This draft is provided for the
   IDR WG by potential editors as example text for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-
   model-03.txt for the yang models.  Please send review comments or
   suggestions to these potential editors and the IDR working group
   ([email-masked]).

   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   BGP, including protocol, policy, and operational aspects based on
   data center, carrier and content provider operational requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mks-idr-bgp-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mks-idr-bgp-yang-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mks-idr-bgp-yang-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mks-idr-bgp-yang-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/