Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 10:00:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Penghui Mi
                          Raghavendra Mallya
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
This document defines the framework for CCDR traffic engineering within
Native IP network, using Dual/Multi-BGP session strategy and PCE-based
central control architecture.

The proposed central mode control framework conforms to the concept
that defined in draft [I-D.draft-ietf-teas-pce-control-function].

The scenario and simulation results of CCDR traffic engineering is
described in draft [I-D.draft-wang-teas-ccdr]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/