Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-pals-p2p-pw-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 21:27:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Efficient Layer 2 Multicast with Point-to-Point Pseudowires
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-cheng-pals-p2p-pw-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-11-30

Abstract:
   Multicast services such as Evolved Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast
   Service (eMBMS) become more and more popular in mobile networks.  In
   mobile transport network, it is important for the operators to
   provide efficient transport of multicast services with existing
   network devices.  This document describes a mechanism of using point-
   to-point Pseudowires (PW) [RFC 3985] to achieve efficient layer 2
   multicast transportation in mobile transport networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-pals-p2p-pw-multicast/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-pals-p2p-pw-multicast-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheng-pals-p2p-pw-multicast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/