Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 16:31:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MIF API extension for combining IEEE 802.2
        Authors         : Hongke Zhang
                          Fei Song
                          Boxin Du
                          Mi Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-11-16

Abstract:
   The Application Program Interface (API) of MIF, specified in the
   MIFAPI consideration, must rely on lower layer functionalities when
   handover between homogeneous or heterogeneous networks is necessary.
   To improve the connectivity performance, the existing MIF API needs
   to be extended. IEEE is also aimed at the similar issue from
   different way. A kind of logical entities over the link layer
   protocol for handling the seamless handover has been defined in
   IEEE802.21. This document proposes a mechanism via integrating MIF
   API and IEEE 802.21 to support application service better.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/