Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ds-description-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 17:44:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Status of this Memo This Internet-Draft is submitted in full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.
        Authors         : YP Chen
                          H Xia
                          ZM Wang
                          P Yang
                          CW Tang
	Filename        : draft-chen-ds-description-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-11-25

Abstract:
The rapid development of Internet has driven more and more
enterprises or individuals encapsulate operations on key data
entities we call data service (DS). Due to the different fields
between enterprise or individual, resulting in the description of
data services appear semantic heterogeneity. In this paper, we
propose a more principled approach to the problems of heterogeneous
data service on the Web. We start with a data service description
document pre-processing. Finally, we propose a unified description
language model for data service, the Unified Description Language
for Data Service (UDL4DS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ds-description/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ds-description-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-ds-description-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/