Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 23:32:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Modules for Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-11-12

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG modules for the DS-Lite Address Family
   Transition Router (AFTR) and Basic Bridging BroadBand (B4) elements.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements with the RFC number to be assigned to
   this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: YANG Data Modules for Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite)";

   o  "reference: RFC XXXX"

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/