Subject: I-D Action: draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 04:12:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cancel-Locks in Netnews articles
        Author          : Michael Bäuerle
	Filename        : draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock-08.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-11-21

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Netnews Article Format that
   may be used to authenticate the cancelling and superseding of
   existing articles.  If approved, this document updates RFC5537.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/