Subject: I-D Action: draft-raza-spring-srv6-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 14:23:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for SRv6
        Authors         : Kamran Raza
                          Jaganbabu Rajamanickam
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Iftekhar Hussain
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Hani Elmalky
                          Ahmed AbdelSalam
	Filename        : draft-raza-spring-srv6-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2017-11-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for Segement Routing IPv6
   (SRv6) base.  The model serves as a base framework for configuring
   and managing an SRv6 subsytem and expected to be augmented by other
   SRv6 technology models accordingly.  Additionally, this document also
   specifies the model for the SRv6 Static application.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raza-spring-srv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raza-spring-srv6-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-raza-spring-srv6-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/