Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:56:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MN Identifier Types for RFC 4283 Mobile Node Identifier Option
        Authors         : Charles E. Perkins
                          Vijay Devarapalli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   Additional Identifier Type Numbers are defined for use with the
   Mobile Node Identifier Option for MIPv6 (RFC 4283).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/