Subject: I-D Action: draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-44.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 06:15:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architectural Framework of the Internet for the Real IP World
        Author          : Shyamaprasad Bandyopadhyay
	Filename        : draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-44.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-11-28

Abstract:
   This document tries to propose an architectural framework of the
   internet in the real IP world. It describes how a three-tier mesh
   structured hierarchy can be established in a large address space
   based on fragmenting it into some regions and some sub regions inside
   each of them. It addresses issues which could be relevant to this
   architecture in the context of IPv6. It shows how to make a
   transition from private IP to real IP without making significant
   changes with the existing network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shyam-real-ip-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-44
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-44

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-44

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/