Subject: I-D Action: draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 21:10:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Human Rights Protocol Considerations
        Author          : Niels ten Oever
	Filename        : draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-11-11

Abstract:
   This document proposes guidelines for human rights considerations,
   similar to the work done on the guidelines for privacy considerations
   [RFC6973].  This is an updated version of the guidelines for human
   rights considerations in [RFC8280].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tenoever-hrpc-guidelines-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/