Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 01:44:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF LLS Extensions for Local Interface ID Advertisement
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Ketan Jivan Talaulikar
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-11-20

Abstract:
   This draft describes the extensions to OSPF link-local signaling to
   advertise Local Interface Identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/