Subject: I-D Action: draft-ama-mpls-fm-rdi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 05:34:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reverse Defect Indicator for MPLS FM OAM
        Authors         : Ashesh Mishra
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Ankur Saxena
	Filename        : draft-ama-mpls-fm-rdi-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-11-24

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the MPLS Fault Management
   Operations, Administration, and Management (MPLS FM OAM) in RFC 6427
   [RFC6427] to support Remote Defect Indication (RDI) functionality.
   Specifically, it describes a mechanism for propagating MPLS FM OAM
   messages to the upstream Label Edge Router (LER) in MPLS-TP [RFC5921]
   bi-directional (associated and co-routed) Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ama-mpls-fm-rdi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ama-mpls-fm-rdi-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ama-mpls-fm-rdi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/