Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 03:32:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NFSv4.1 Update for Multi-Server Namespace
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2017-11-14

Abstract:
   This document presents necessary clarifications and corrections
   concerning features related to the use of location-related attributes
   in NFSv4.1.  These include migration, which transfers responsibility
   for a file system from one server to another, and trunking which
   deals with the discovery and control of the set of network addresses
   to use to access a file system.  This document updates RFC5661.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/