Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-manet-dsr-vanet-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 00:00:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DSR Usage for the VANET Routing
        Author          : Sanghyun Ahn
	Filename        : draft-ahn-manet-dsr-vanet-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-11-29

Abstract:
   This document describes how DSR [1] can be applied in the vehicular
   ad hoc network (VANET) environment. Since DSR uses the source routing
   mechanism, it can be appropriate for the VANET routing mechanisms
   operating based on the source routing. Therefore, in this draft,
   we describe how we can modify DSR for the VANET source routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-manet-dsr-vanet/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-manet-dsr-vanet-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ahn-manet-dsr-vanet-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ahn-manet-dsr-vanet-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/