Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardt-oauth-distributed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 22:16:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed OAuth
        Author          : Dick Hardt
	Filename        : draft-hardt-oauth-distributed-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-11-13

Abstract:
   The OAuth client credentials grant The Distributed OAuth profile
   enables an OAuth client using the client credentials grant to
   discover what authorization server to use for a given resource
   server, and what attribute values to provide in the access token
   request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardt-oauth-distributed/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardt-oauth-distributed-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardt-oauth-distributed-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/