Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 00:13:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv4 Multicast over an IPv6 Multicast in Softwire Mesh Network
        Authors         : Mingwei Xu
                          Yong Cui
                          Jianping Wu
                          Shu Yang
                          Chris Metz
                          Greg Shepherd
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-19.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-11-15

Abstract:
   During IPv6 transition, there will be scenarios where a backbone
   network running one IP address family internally (referred to as
   internal IP or I-IP), while the attached client networks running
   another IP address family (referred to as external IP or E-IP).  The
   I-IP backbone should offer both unicast and multicast transit
   services to the client E-IP networks.

   This document describes the mechanism for supporting multicast across
   a set of E-IP and I-IP networks supporting softwire mesh.  The
   document focuses on IPv4-over-IPv6 scenario, due to lack of real-
   world use cases for IPv6-over-IPv4 scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/