Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 16:28:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Algorithm Identifiers for Ed25519, Ed448, X25519 and X448 for use in the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
        Authors         : Simon Josefsson
                          Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-11-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies algorithm identifiers and ASN.1 encoding
   formats for Elliptic Curve constructs using the curve25519 and
   curve448 curves.  The signature algorithms covered are Ed25519 and
   Ed448.  The key agreement algorithm covered are X25519 and X448.  The
   encoding for Public Key, Private Key and EdDSA digital signature
   structures is provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-pkix/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/