Subject: I-D Action: draft-hof-trans-cross-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 04:27:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : STH Cross Logging
        Author          : Benjamin Hof
	Filename        : draft-hof-trans-cross-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-11-15

Abstract:
   A malicious Certificate Transparency (CT) log can offer a modified
   tree to a client in a "split view" attack.  This document proposes to
   extend CT by submitting Signed Tree Heads (STH) into another log, run
   by a different operator.  Auditors and monitors can use these cross
   logged STHs to detect split view attacks by the log.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hof-trans-cross/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hof-trans-cross-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hof-trans-cross-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/