Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-manet-multipath-aodv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 00:02:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AODV Extensions for Multipath Routing
        Author          : Sanghyun Ahn
	Filename        : draft-ahn-manet-multipath-aodv-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-11-30

Abstract:
   This document describes how AODV [1] can be extended for the support
   of MANET multipath routing. In AODV, the route information is not
   avilable either at the source or at the destination. So, AODV
   is less appropriate in establishing multiple routes with more
   desirable properties, compared with DSR [2]. But, for the sake of
   reliability and load balancing, in this draft, we describe how
   we can extend AODV to establish multiple routes from the source
   to the destination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-manet-multipath-aodv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-manet-multipath-aodv-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ahn-manet-multipath-aodv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/