Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-vpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:01:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
        Authors         : Victor Moreno
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-vpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-11-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
   (LISP) to create Virtual Private Networks (VPNs).  LISP is used to
   provide segmentation in both the LISP data plane and control plane.
   These VPNs can be created over the top of the Internet or over
   private transport networks, and can be implemented by Enterprises or
   Service Providers.  The goal of these VPNs is to leverage the
   characteristics of LISP - routing scalability, simply expressed
   Ingress site TE Policy, IP Address Family traversal, and mobility, in
   ways that provide value to network operators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-vpn-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-vpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-vpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/