Subject: I-D Action: draft-bng-radext-virtual-nas-for-dnas-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 05:50:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual NAS (vNAS) Support for DNAS
        Authors         : Raghunadha Reddy Pocha
                          Chandrashekhar Jamadarkhani
                          Satyanarayana Danda
                          Nishad M
                          Nagappa Chinnannavar
	Filename        : draft-bng-radext-virtual-nas-for-dnas-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-12-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines a framework for interacting North bound
   (AAA/Policy) servers of the Client resides in Cloud and/or
   Distributed Network environment with High-Availability to achieve
   fewer use-cases.  First, NAS Client resides in Cloud or Virtualized
   or Distributed Network Access System to perform Authorization,
   Authentication and Accounting procedures with AAA Servers.  Second,
   AAAA/Policy Servers provide dynamic policy information for
   subscribers of supporting in NAS Clients resides in Cloud or
   Virtualized or Distributed Network environment.  Finally, Handling of
   Accounting related issues in better way for subscribers supported in
   Cloud or Virtualized or Distributed Network environment under High-
   Available conditions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bng-radext-virtual-nas-for-dnas/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bng-radext-virtual-nas-for-dnas-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bng-radext-virtual-nas-for-dnas-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bng-radext-virtual-nas-for-dnas-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/