Subject: I-D Action: draft-ribose-cfrg-sm4-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 09:38:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The SM4 Blockcipher Algorithm And Its Modes Of Operations
        Authors         : Ronald Henry Tse
                          Wai Kit Wong
	Filename        : draft-ribose-cfrg-sm4-06.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2017-12-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the SM4 symmetric blockcipher algorithm
   published as GB/T 32907-2016 by the State Cryptography Administration
   of China (SCA).

   This document is a product of the Crypto Forum Research Group (CFRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ribose-cfrg-sm4/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ribose-cfrg-sm4-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ribose-cfrg-sm4-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ribose-cfrg-sm4-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/