Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-spring-sr-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:59:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement in Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Nagendra Kumar
                          Dirk Steinberg
                          Stefano Salsano
	Filename        : draft-ali-spring-sr-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-12-23

Abstract:
   RFC 6374 specifies protocol mechanisms to enable the efficient and accurate
   measurement of packet loss, one-way and two-way delay, as well as related metrics
   such as delay variation and channel throughput in MPLS networks.  This document
   describes how these mechanisms can be used for performance measurements in Segment
   Routing with MPLS data plane (SR-MPLS) networks.  The document also specifies how
   similar mechanisms can be used for performance measurement in Segment Routing with
   IPv6 data plane (SRv6) networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-spring-sr-pm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-spring-sr-pm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ali-spring-sr-pm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/