Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-tls-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 17:28:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to Secure QUIC
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-tls-08.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2017-12-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how Transport Layer Security (TLS) is used to
   secure QUIC.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=quic [1].

   Working Group information can be found at https://github.com/quicwg
   [2]; source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/labels/-tls [3].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-tls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-tls-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-tls-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-tls-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/