Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 02:21:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Management Datastore Architecture
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Phil Shafer
                          Kent Watsen
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-08.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2017-12-20

Abstract:
   Datastores are a fundamental concept binding the data models written
   in the YANG data modeling language to network management protocols
   such as NETCONF and RESTCONF.  This document defines an architectural
   framework for datastores based on the experience gained with the
   initial simpler model, addressing requirements that were not well
   supported in the initial model.  This document updates RFC 7950.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/