Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 08:18:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SIGFOX System Description
        Authors         : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Benoit Ponsard
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-12-04

Abstract:
   This document presents an overview of the network architecture and
   system characteristics of a typical SIGFOX Low Power Wide Area
   Network (LPWAN).  It is intended to be used as background information
   by the IETF LPWAN group when defining system requirements of
   different LPWAN technologies that are suitable to support common IP
   services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/