Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-eap-smartcard-34.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 05:38:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EAP Support in Smartcard
        Authors         : Pascal Urien
                          Guy Pujolle
	Filename        : draft-urien-eap-smartcard-34.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2017-12-10

Abstract:
   This document describes the functional interface, based on the
   ISO7816 standard, to EAP methods, fully and securely executed in
   smart cards. This class of tamper resistant device may deliver
   client or server services; it can compute Root Keys from an Extended
   Master Session Key (EMSK).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-eap-smartcard/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-34
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-34

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-urien-eap-smartcard-34

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/