Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-spring-segemt-routing-anycast-frr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 22:33:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anycast-SID FRR for Segment Routing Network
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-chen-spring-segemt-routing-anycast-frr-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-12-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies the fast redundancy protection mechanism,
   aimed at providing protection of the domain boundary nodes in Cross
   domain scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-spring-segemt-routing-anycast-frr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-spring-segemt-routing-anycast-frr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-spring-segemt-routing-anycast-frr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/