Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-wire-image-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 03:49:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Wire Image of a Network Protocol
        Authors         : Brian Trammell
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
	Filename        : draft-trammell-wire-image-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-12-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the wire image, an abstraction of the
   information available to an on-path non-participant in a networking
   protocol.  This abstraction is intended to shed light on current
   discussions within the IETF on the implications on increased
   encryption has for network functions that use the wire image.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-wire-image/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-wire-image-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-trammell-wire-image-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-trammell-wire-image-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/