Subject: I-D Action: draft-ribose-openpgp-sca-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 19:35:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCA Extensions For OpenPGP
        Authors         : Ronald Henry Tse
                          Dr. Wai Kit Wong
                          Jack E. Lloyd
                          D. E. Wyatt
                          Erick Borsboom
	Filename        : draft-ribose-openpgp-sca-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-12-14

Abstract:
   This document enables OpenPGP (RFC4880) to be used in a compliant
   manner according to regulations set by the SCA (the State
   Cryptography Administration of China) within China.

   Specifically, it extends OpenPGP to support the usage of SM2, SM3 and
   SM4 algorithms, and provides the SCA-compliant OpenPGP profile "SCA-
   SM234".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ribose-openpgp-sca/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ribose-openpgp-sca-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ribose-openpgp-sca-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/