Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 07:08:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Andrew Mortensen
                          Nik Teague
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-13.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2017-12-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies the DOTS signal channel, a protocol for
   signaling the need for protection against Distributed Denial-of-
   Service (DDoS) attacks to a server capable of enabling network
   traffic mitigation on behalf of the requesting client.

   A companion document defines the DOTS data channel, a separate
   reliable communication layer for DOTS management and configuration
   purposes.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements with the RFC number to be assigned to
   this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling
      (DOTS) Signal Channel";

   o  "| 3.00 | Alternate server | [RFCXXXX] |"

   o  reference: RFC XXXX

   o  This RFC

   Please update TBD statements with the port number to be assigned to
   DOTS Signal Channel Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/