Subject: I-D Action: draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 23:49:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP-OAM (Operations, Administration and Management): Use cases and requirements
        Authors         : Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Marc Portoles-Comeras
                          Michael Kowal
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Fabio Maino
	Filename        : draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-12-18

Abstract:
   This document describes Operations Administration and Management
   (OAM) use-cases and the requirements that they have towards the LISP
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-oam-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/