Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 14:15:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Custom Subscription to Event Streams
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-08.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2017-12-22

Abstract:
   This document defines capabilities and operations for the customized
   establishment of subscriptions upon a publisher's event streams.
   Also defined are delivery mechanisms for instances of the resulting
   notification messages.  Effectively this allows a subscriber to
   request and receive a continuous, custom feed of publisher generated
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/