Subject: I-D Action: draft-sattler-epp-poll-maintenance-response-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 06:00:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON response to provide Registry Maintenance Notifications within an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) poll response
        Author          : Tobias Sattler
	Filename        : draft-sattler-epp-poll-maintenance-response-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-12-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the JSON response which can be included in an
   Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) <poll> response to provide
   Domain Name Registry Maintenance Notifications to Domain Name
   Registrars.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sattler-epp-poll-maintenance-response/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sattler-epp-poll-maintenance-response-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sattler-epp-poll-maintenance-response-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sattler-epp-poll-maintenance-response-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/