Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukes-lisp-colored-engineered-underlays-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:10:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Colored Engineered Underlays
        Authors         : Darren Dukes
                          Jesus Arango
	Filename        : draft-dukes-lisp-colored-engineered-underlays-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-12-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a LISP control plane extension that associates
   a locator record with a color value that can be used to select an
   engineered underlay path to the corresponding RLOC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukes-lisp-colored-engineered-underlays/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukes-lisp-colored-engineered-underlays-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dukes-lisp-colored-engineered-underlays-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dukes-lisp-colored-engineered-underlays-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/