Subject: I-D Action: draft-galimbe-ccamp-iv-yang-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 01:26:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG model to manage the optical parameters for in a WDM network
        Authors         : Gabriele Galimberti
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
	Filename        : draft-galimbe-ccamp-iv-yang-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-12-31

Abstract:
   This memo defines a Yang model that translate the information model
   to support Impairment-Aware (IA) Routing and Wavelength Assignment
   (RWA) functionality.  The information model is defined in draft-ietf-
   ccamp-wson-iv-info and draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode.  This
   document defines proper encoding and extend to the models defined in
   draft-lee-ccamp-wson-yang tu support Impairment-Aware (IA) Routing
   and Wavelength Assignment (RWA) functions

   The Yang model defined in this memo can be used for Optical
   Parameters monitoring and/or configuration of the multivendor
   Endpoints and ROADMs

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-galimbe-ccamp-iv-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-galimbe-ccamp-iv-yang-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-galimbe-ccamp-iv-yang-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-galimbe-ccamp-iv-yang-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/