Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-whoami-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 06:02:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Method For Identifying a Domain Operator's Point of Contact (WHOAMI)
        Author          : Gavin Brown
	Filename        : draft-brown-whoami-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-12-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes a decentralised alternative to traditional
   WHOIS directories.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-whoami/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-whoami-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brown-whoami-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/