Subject: I-D Action: draft-witten-protectingendpoints-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 15:40:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Necessity of Network and Third Party Protection of Endpoints
        Author          : Brian Witten
	Filename        : draft-witten-protectingendpoints-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-12-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the logic for third-party and network
   security to complement strong cryptographic protocols, and presents
   data, including independently verifiable data, helping scale the
   importance of blocking attacks that might be hiding in encrypted
   network traffic.  This report includes data from multiple sources.
   Some of that data is verifiable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-witten-protectingendpoints/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-witten-protectingendpoints-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-witten-protectingendpoints-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/