Subject: I-D Action: draft-chin-nfvrg-cloud-5g-core-structure-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 03:59:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Cloud Native 5G Core structure
        Authors         : Chin Chen
                          Adrian Pan
	Filename        : draft-chin-nfvrg-cloud-5g-core-structure-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-12-28

Abstract:
   In 5G core network, all network functions are componentized,
virtualized and grouped into VNF. Network management system will manage
the functions based on VNF. This document presents YANG model proposal
on overall structure of cloud native 5G core network. The structure is
itself represented as an example YANG model, with all of the related
component models logically organized in a way that is operationally
intuitive, but this model is not expected to be implemented.  The
identified component modules are expected to be defined and
implemented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chin-nfvrg-cloud-5g-core-structure-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chin-nfvrg-cloud-5g-core-structure-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chin-nfvrg-cloud-5g-core-structure-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/