Subject: I-D Action: draft-shepherd-bier-standards-track-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 12:55:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Justification for BIER on Standards Track
        Authors         : Greg Shepherd
                          Anrew Dolganow
	Filename        : draft-shepherd-bier-standards-track-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-12-21

Abstract:
   This document is intended to provide justification for re-chartering
   the BIER Working Group as Standards Track, and to move all BIER WG
   previously published documents to Standards Track.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shepherd-bier-standards-track/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shepherd-bier-standards-track-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shepherd-bier-standards-track-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/