Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-geneve-gbp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 15:35:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Geneve encapsulation for Group Based Policy
        Authors         : John Lemon
                          Michael Smith
	Filename        : draft-lemon-geneve-gbp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-12-18

Abstract:
   This document describes how a Group Policy Identifier is encapsulated
   in Geneve for the purposes of policy enforcement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-geneve-gbp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-geneve-gbp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lemon-geneve-gbp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/