Subject: I-D Action: draft-newton-rdap-jcr-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 09:43:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Description of RDAP JSON Messages Using JSON Content Rules
        Author          : Andrew Lee Newton
	Filename        : draft-newton-rdap-jcr-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-12-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the JSON responses in the Registration Data
   Access Protocol with the formal notation of JSON Content Rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newton-rdap-jcr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newton-rdap-jcr-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-newton-rdap-jcr-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-newton-rdap-jcr-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/