Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pals-pw-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 23:28:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for PW Protocol
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pals-pw-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-12-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for PW configuration and
   operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pals-pw-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pals-pw-yang-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pals-pw-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pals-pw-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/