Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 04:15:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath RTP (MPRTP) with Secure Real-Time Transport (SRTP)
        Authors         : Varun Singh
                          Kaustubh Inamdar
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
	Filename        : draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-12-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the considerations of using Multipath RTP
   (MPRTP) with Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/