Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-quic-http-and-qpack-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:18:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Header Compression for HTTP/QUIC
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-quic-http-and-qpack-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-12-15

Abstract:
   HTTP/2 [RFC7540] uses HPACK [RFC7541] for header compression.
   However, HPACK relies on the in-order message-based semantics of the
   HTTP/2 framing layer in order to function.  Messages can only be
   successfully decoded if processed by the decoder in the same order as
   generated by the encoder.  This draft refines HPACK to loosen the
   ordering requirements for use over QUIC [I-D.ietf-quic-transport].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-quic-http-and-qpack/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-quic-http-and-qpack-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bishop-quic-http-and-qpack-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bishop-quic-http-and-qpack-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/