Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-detnet-single-path-pref-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 22:06:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Single-path PREF
        Author          : Daniel Huang
	Filename        : draft-huang-detnet-single-path-pref-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-12-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies PREF on the single path for low-rate traffic,
   and illustrates in details the implementation solutions as well as
   the impacts on the data plane specified in [I-D.ietf-detnet-dp-alt].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-detnet-single-path-pref/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-detnet-single-path-pref-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huang-detnet-single-path-pref-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/