Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 00:32:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EST over secure CoAP (EST-coaps)
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
                          Sandeep S. Kumar
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Martin Furuhed
                          Shahid Raza
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-12-13

Abstract:
   Low-resource devices in a Low-power and Lossy Network (LLN) can
   operate in a mesh network using the IPv6 over Low-power Wireless
   Personal Area Networks (6LoWPAN) and IEEE 802.15.4 link-layer
   standards.  Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST) [RFC7030] is used
   for authenticated/authorized endpoint certificate enrollment (and
   optionally key provisioning) through a Certificate Authority (CA) or
   Registration Authority (RA).  Example low-resource uses cases for EST
   are: secure bootstrapping and certificate enrollment.

   Low-resource devices often use the lightweight Constrained
   Application Protocol (CoAP) [RFC7252] for message exchanges.  This
   document defines how low-resource devices are expected to use EST
   over secure CoAP (EST-coaps). 6LoWPAN fragmentation management and
   extensions to CoAP registries are needed to enable EST-coaps.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/