Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 08:48:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Graceful BGP session shutdown
        Authors         : Pierre Francois
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Cristel Pelsser
                          Keyur Patel
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-13.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-12-14

Abstract:
   This draft standardizes a new well-known BGP community
   GRACEFUL_SHUTDOWN to signal the graceful shutdown of paths.  This
   draft also describes operational procedures which use this community
   to reduce the amount of traffic lost when BGP peering sessions are
   about to be shut down deliberately, e.g. for planned maintenance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/