Subject: I-D Action: draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 08:57:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New YANG Module Update Procedure
        Authors         : Benoit Claise
                          Joe Clarke
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-12-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new YANG module update procedure in case of
   backward-incompatible changes, as an alternative proposal to the YANG
   1.1 specifications.  This document updates RFC 7950.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clacla-netmod-yang-model-update-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/