Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertz-dime-diamimpr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 11:21:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diameter Specification Recommendations
        Author          : Lyle Bertz
	Filename        : draft-bertz-dime-diamimpr-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2017-12-30

Abstract:
   This document reports on formatting errors, uses cases, and
   inconsistencies found in various standards specifications related to
   the Diameter interface requirements.  Recommendations are made to
   reduce errors, support common use cases and build specifications in
   such a way that programmatic verification of Diameter specifications
   can be done with minimal to no errors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertz-dime-diamimpr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertz-dime-diamimpr-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bertz-dime-diamimpr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bertz-dime-diamimpr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/