Subject: I-D Action: draft-snijders-idr-rfc8203bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 07:22:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended BGP Administrative Shutdown Communication
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          Alexander Azimov
	Filename        : draft-snijders-idr-rfc8203bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-12-08

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC8203 by defining an Extended BGP
   Administrative Shutdown Communication to improve communication using
   multibyte character sets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snijders-idr-rfc8203bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snijders-idr-rfc8203bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-snijders-idr-rfc8203bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/