Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 19:56:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Logical Network Elements
        Authors         : Lou Berger
                          Christan Hopps
                          Acee Lindem
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-05.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2017-12-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a logical network element module.  This module
   can be used to manage the logical resource partitioning that may be
   present on a network device.  Examples of common industry terms for
   logical resource partitioning are Logical Systems or Logical Routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/