Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-iot-energy-electricity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 01:01:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Overview of Internet of Things with Energy and Electricity Industries
        Authors         : Lihao Chen
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-iot-energy-electricity-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-12-23

Abstract:
   This document introduces general problems of energy and electricity
   industries and discusses how these industries could benefit from
   Internet of Things (IoT). Use cases are provided and potential
   technical gaps and protocol needs in IETF are evaluated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-iot-energy-electricity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-iot-energy-electricity-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-iot-energy-electricity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/