Subject: I-D Action: draft-cds-overviews-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 04:10:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cloud-based data providing service definition, concept, and use-cases
        Authors         : Eui-Nam Huh
                          Ga-Won Lee
                          Yunkon Kim
                          Jintaek Kim
	Filename        : draft-cds-overviews-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-12-18

Abstract:
  The standard defines terminologies and describes ecosystem for cloud-
  based data providing service. In order to build unified data
  environment from the dispersed data, data providing service is
  necessary for big data service. Therefore, this standard contributes to
  form common data providing ecosystem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cds-overviews/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cds-overviews-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cds-overviews-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/