Subject: I-D Action: draft-pei-antissdf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 18:31:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anti-SSDF framework for Cognitive Sensor Networks
        Author          : Errong Pei
	Filename        : draft-pei-antissdf-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-12-19

Abstract:
   In cognitive sensor networks, the cooperative spectrum sensing can
   effectively improve the accuracy of spectrum sensing. However, it is
   also facing with the security issues caused by attacks of potential
   malicious  users.  Lots  of  algorithms  are  proposed  in  existing
   literatures  to  cope  with  the  potential  attacks.  However,  the
   traditional strategies are mainly suitable for relative simple and
   ideal attack such as the all "1" or all "0" attack. Therefore, we
   define a more universal anti Spectrum Sensing Data Falsification
   (SSDF) framework in the document, which can better cope with the
   probabilistic attacks and random attacks which are closer to the
   reality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pei-antissdf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pei-antissdf-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pei-antissdf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/