Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-quic-grease-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 20:55:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : More Apparent Randomization for QUIC
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-quic-grease-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-12-06

Abstract:
   Options for creating more apparent randomization in the QUIC header
   are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-quic-grease/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-quic-grease-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-quic-grease-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/