Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 11:59:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Origin-signed HTTP Responses
        Author          : Jeffrey Yasskin
	Filename        : draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-12-05

Abstract:
   This document explores how a server can send particular responses
   that are authoritative for an origin, when the server itself is not
   authoritative for that origin.  For now, the appendices containing
   use cases and requirements should be treated as more confident than
   the proposal itself.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/