Subject: I-D Action: draft-durand-object-exchange-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 08:13:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Object Exchange
        Authors         : Alain Durand
                          Ray Bellis
	Filename        : draft-durand-object-exchange-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-12-19

Abstract:
   Abstract

   This document defines an RR type to implement an architecture for the
   exchange of digitial objects using identifiers stored within the DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-durand-object-exchange/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-durand-object-exchange-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-durand-object-exchange-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/