Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 17:34:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Autonomic IPv6 Edge Prefix Management in Large-scale Networks
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Zongpeng Du
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Qiong Sun
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-12-18

Abstract:
   This document defines two autonomic technical objectives for IPv6
   prefix management at the edge of large-scale ISP networks, with an
   extension to support IPv4 prefixes.  An important purpose of the
   document is to use it for validation of the design of various
   components of the autonomic networking infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-prefix-management-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/