Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-mux-principles-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 15:00:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Principles for Multiplexing of UDP-based Protocols
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-mux-principles-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-12-03

Abstract:
   The existence of protocols that rely on multiplexing of different
   protocols could be used to justify the imposition of constraints on
   the operation of other protocols.  The existence of a multiplexed
   protocol does not inherently justify constraints on protocols that
   participate or might participate in the protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-mux-principles/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-mux-principles-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-mux-principles-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/