Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-hierarchical-hip-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 20:14:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchical HITs for HIPv2
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Bingyang Liu
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-hierarchical-hip-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-12-21

Abstract:
   This document describes using a hierarchical HIT to facilitate large
   deployments in mobile networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hierarchical-hip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hierarchical-hip-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-hierarchical-hip-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-hierarchical-hip-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/