Subject: I-D Action: draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-45.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 04:48:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architectural Framework of the Internet for the Real IP World
        Author          : Shyamaprasad Bandyopadhyay
	Filename        : draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-45.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2017-12-12

Abstract:
   This document tries to propose an architectural framework of the
   internet in the real IP world. It describes how a three-tier mesh
   structured hierarchy can be established in a large address space
   based on fragmenting it into some regions and some sub regions inside
   each of them. It shows how to make a transition from private IP to
   real IP without making significant changes with the existing network.
   With the useful works done through IPv6, it provides all necessary
   inputs based on which a specification of IP with 64 bit address space
   may be emerged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shyam-real-ip-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-45
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-45

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-45

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/