Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ila-ilamp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 10:21:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifier Locator Addressing Mapping Protocol
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ila-ilamp-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-12-21

Abstract:
   Identifier-locator protocols rely on a mapping system that is able to
   map identifiers to locators. ILA nodes that perform ILA translations
   need to access the mapping system via a protocol. This document
   specifies the ILA Mapping Protocol that is used by ILA forwarding
   nodes and hosts to populate and maintain a cache of ILA mappings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ila-ilamp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ila-ilamp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ila-ilamp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/