Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 17:09:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Organization Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Linlin Zhou
                          Ning Kong
                          Junkai Wei
                          Xiaodong Lee
                          James Gould
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-12-04

Abstract:
   This mapping, an extension to EPP object mappings like the EPP domain
   name mapping [RFC5731], to support assigning an organization to any
   existing object (domain, host, contact) as well as any future
   objects.  Specified in Extensible Markup Language (XML), this
   extended mapping is applied to provide additional features required
   for the provisioning of organizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-org-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/