Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:50:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MPLS Flow Identification Considerations
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Mach Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Gregory Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-12-14

Abstract:
   This document discusses the aspects that need to be be considered
   when developing a solution for MPLS flow identification.  The key
   application that needs this is in-band performance monitoring of MPLS
   flows when MPLS is used to encapsulate user data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/