Subject: I-D Action: draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-iana-dscp-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 23:47:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Re-assignment of Pool 3 of the DSCP Registry to assignment by IETF Standards Action
        Author          : Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-iana-dscp-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-12-21

Abstract:
   The Differentiated Services (Diffserv) architecture specifies use of
   the DSField in the IPv4 and IPv6 packet header to carry the Diffserv
   Codepoint (DSCP). The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)
   maintains a registry of assigned DSCP values.

   This update to RFC2474 requests a change to the IANA assignment
   method for Pool 3 of the registry to change this to Standards Action
   assignment.  The update also removes permission for Local Use of the
   codepoints that form Pool 3 of the DSCP registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-iana-dscp-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-iana-dscp-registry-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-iana-dscp-registry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-iana-dscp-registry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/