Subject: I-D Action: draft-dekok-radext-request-authenticator-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 06:04:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Correlating requests and replies in the Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) Protocol via the Request Authenticator.
        Author          : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-dekok-radext-request-authenticator-03.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-12-04

Abstract:
   RADIUS uses a one-octet Identifier field to correlate requests and
   responses, which limits clients to 256 "in flight" packets per
   connection.  This document removes that limitation by allowing
   Request Authenticator to be used as an additional field for
   identifying packets.  The capability is negotiated on a per-
   connection basis, and requires no changes to the RADIUS packet
   format, attribute encoding, or data types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dekok-radext-request-authenticator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-request-authenticator-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dekok-radext-request-authenticator-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dekok-radext-request-authenticator-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/