Subject: I-D Action: draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 08:13:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Generic Protocol Extension
        Authors         : Darrel Lewis
                          John Lemon
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Larry Kreeger
                          Paul Quinn
                          Michael Smith
                          Navindra Yadav
                          Fabio Maino
	Filename        : draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-12-15

Abstract:
   This draft describes extending the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
   (LISP), via changes to the LISP header, to support multi-protocol
   encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lewis-lisp-gpe/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/