Subject: I-D Action: draft-cds-functional-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 04:10:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cloud-based data provision service requirements and functional architecture
        Authors         : Eui-Nam Huh
                          Ga-Won Lee
                          Yunkon Kim
                          Jintaek Kim
	Filename        : draft-cds-functional-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-12-18

Abstract:
   The draft describes concept and characteristics of cloud-based
   data providing service. To derive functional architecture,
   requirements are described on the perspective of providing and
   using data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cds-functional-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cds-functional-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cds-functional-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/