Subject: I-D Action: draft-hinden-ipv4flag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 14:27:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement IPv4 Unavailable Flag
        Authors         : Robert M. Hinden
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-hinden-ipv4flag-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-12-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Router Advertisement Flag to indicate that
   there is no IPv4 service on the advertising default IPv6 router.
   This document updates RFC5175.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hinden-ipv4flag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hinden-ipv4flag-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hinden-ipv4flag-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hinden-ipv4flag-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/