Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 21:03:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP/MPLS Layer 3 VPN Multicast Management Information Base
        Authors         : Zhaohui (Jeffrey) Zhang
                          Saud Asif
                          Andy Green
                          Cisco Systems
                          Pradeep G. Jain
                          Hiroshi Tsunoda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2017-12-07

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects to configure and/or
   monitor MVPN, Multicast in MultiProtocol Label Switching/Border
   Gateway Protocol (MPLS/BGP) IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) on a
   Provider Edge router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-mib-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/