Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuge-sdnrg-sdn-sdp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 04:32:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Intelligent SDN Framework based on Meta-Model with Software-Defined Pricing (SDP)
        Authors         : Bin Zhuge
                          Yining Wang
                          Yihang Qi
                          Yingjie Zhu
                          Weiming Wang
	Filename        : draft-zhuge-sdnrg-sdn-sdp-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-12-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a notion called Software-Defined Pricing (SDP)
   and introduces it into a Software-Defined Networks (SDN) framework.
   The SDN system with SDP inside is expected to promote the efficiency
   on SDN resources usage and ease management for service providers.This
   document also defines a mechanism that can efficiently mannage SDN
   framework orderly and intelligently.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuge-sdnrg-sdn-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuge-sdnrg-sdn-sdp-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhuge-sdnrg-sdn-sdp-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhuge-sdnrg-sdn-sdp-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/