Subject: I-D Action: draft-jholland-idr-mcast-source-nexthop-over-amt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:06:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MBGP Extensions For Multicast Source Reachability Via AMT
        Author          : Jacob Holland
	Filename        : draft-jholland-idr-mcast-source-nexthop-over-amt-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-12-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a BGP-based method to communicate source IP
   reverse-path reachability for sources of multicast IP traffic which
   is available via AMT (RFC 7450).  This document defines a new SAFI
   (Subsequent Address Family Identifier) Parameter type for MBGP which
   declares the next hop for RPF (Reverse Path Forwarding) of a source
   IP to be the AMT tunnel discovered via an explicitly provided anycast
   IP address for AMT Relay Discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jholland-idr-mcast-source-nexthop-over-amt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jholland-idr-mcast-source-nexthop-over-amt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jholland-idr-mcast-source-nexthop-over-amt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/