Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-ace-constrained-voucher-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 16:32:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Voucher Profile for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-ace-constrained-voucher-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-12-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a strategy to securely assign a pledge to an
   owner, using an artifact signed, directly or indirectly, by the
   pledge's manufacturer.  This artifact is known as a "voucher".

   This document builds upon the work in [I-D.ietf-anima-voucher],
   encoding the resulting artifact in CBOR.  Use with two signature
   technologies are described.

   Additionally, this document explains how constrained vouchers may be
   transported in the [I-D.vanderstok-ace-coap-est] protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-ace-constrained-voucher/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-anima-ace-constrained-voucher-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-anima-ace-constrained-voucher-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-anima-ace-constrained-voucher-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/