Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-usage-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 05:25:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Usage and applicability of BGP MPLS based Ethernet VPN
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Senad Palislamovic
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Ali Sajassi
                          James Uttaro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-usage-07.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2018-01-29

Abstract:
   This document discusses the usage and applicability of BGP MPLS based
   Ethernet VPN (EVPN) in a simple and fairly common deployment
   scenario. The different EVPN procedures are explained on the example
   scenario, analyzing the benefits and trade-offs of each option. This
   document is intended to provide a simplified guide for the deployment
   of EVPN networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-usage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-usage-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-usage-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-usage-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/