Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 14:32:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Home Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Homenet profile of the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-01-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the subset of the Babel routing protocol
   [RFC6126bis] and its extensions that a Homenet router must implement,
   as well as the interactions between HNCP [RFC7788] and Babel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/