Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-ml-iot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 21:20:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Building Resilient and Autonomous Systems for IoT Network Management - Advantages and Difficulties in adopting Machine Learning Techniques
        Authors         : Seohyang Kim
                          Nguyen Duc Lam
                          Chong-Kwon Kim
	Filename        : draft-kim-ml-iot-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-01-26

Abstract:
   This document shares knowledge and insights regarding applying
   machine learning techniques on wireless sensor networks.  It firstly
   introduces advantages and difficulties in adopting machine learning
   techniques on wireless sensor networks.  Though dynamicity and
   unpredictability of wireless networks make it difficult to train the
   model with various possible scenarios, it has strong ability in terms
   of flexibility.  This document also overviews several works that
   applied machine learning techniques on diverse research areas
   including networking, communications and lossy environment.  The
   ultimate purpose of this document is to discuss a proper research
   direction aiming the realization of a system that detects, predicts
   and recovers from abnormal situations on wireless sensor networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-ml-iot/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-ml-iot-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kim-ml-iot-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/