Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-coms-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 04:58:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : COMS Architecture
        Authors         : Liang Geng
                          Li Qiang
                          Pablo Ameigeiras
                          Diego Lopez
                          Luis Miguel Contreras
	Filename        : draft-geng-coms-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-01-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the overall architecture of a COMS based
   network slicing system.  COMS works on the top level network slice
   orchestrator which directly communicates with the network slice
   provider and enables the technology-independent network slice
   management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-coms-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-coms-architecture-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-coms-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-coms-architecture-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/