Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-pkex-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 15:59:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Public Key Exchange
        Author          : Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-harkins-pkex-05.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2018-01-24

Abstract:
   This memo describes a password-authenticated protocol to allow two
   devices to exchange "raw" (uncertified) public keys and establish
   trust that the keys belong to their respective identities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-pkex/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harkins-pkex-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-harkins-pkex-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-harkins-pkex-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/