Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 03:49:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Push Notification with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-01-04

Abstract:
   This document describes how push notification mechanisms can be used
   to wake up suspended Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agents
   (UAs), in order to be able to receive and generate SIP requests.  The
   document defines new SIP URI parameters, that can be used in a SIP
   REGISTER request to provide push notification information from the
   SIP User Agent (UA) to the SIP entity (realized as a SIP proxy in
   this document) that will send a push request to the push server in
   order to trigger a push notification towards the SIP UA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/