Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-freezer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 13:29:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A feature freezer for the Concise Data Definition Language (CDDL)
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-freezer-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-01-27

Abstract:
   In defining the Concise Data Definition Language (CDDL), some
   features have turned up that would be nice to have.  In the interest
   of completing this specification in a timely manner, the present
   document collects nice-to-have features that did not make it into the
   first RFC for CDDL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-freezer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-freezer-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-freezer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/