Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-secevent-token-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 15:13:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Event Token (SET)
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Michael B. Jones
                          William Denniss
                          Morteza Ansari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-secevent-token-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2018-01-20

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Security Event Token (SET) data
   structure.  A SET describes a statement of fact from the perspective
   of an issuer, which is intended to be shared with one or more
   recipients.  A SET is a JSON Web Token (JWT), which can be optionally
   signed and/or encrypted.  SETs can be distributed via protocols such
   as HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-token-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-secevent-token-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-secevent-token-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/