Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:44:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NSH Context Header Allocation for Broadband
        Authors         : Jeffrey Napper
                          Surendra Kumar
                          Praveen Muley
                          Wim Hendericks
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-01-15

Abstract:
   This document provides a recommended allocation of Network Service
   Header (NSH) context headers within the broadband service provider
   network context.  Both fixed and mobile deployments are considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/