Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:21:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking TCP Convergence Layer Protocol Version 4
        Authors         : Brian Sipos
                          Michael Demmer
                          Joerg Ott
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-06.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2018-01-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a revised protocol for the TCP-based
   convergence layer (TCPCL) for Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN).  The
   protocol revision is based on implementation issues in the original
   TCPCL Version 3 and updates to the Bundle Protocol contents,
   encodings, and convergence layer requirements in Bundle Protocol
   Version 7.  Specifically, the TCPCLv4 uses CBOR-encoded BPv7 bundles
   as its service data unit being transported and provides a reliable
   transport of such bundles.  Several new IANA registries are defined
   for TCPCLv4 which define some behaviors inherited from TCPCLv3 but
   with updated encodings and/or semantics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/