Subject: I-D Action: draft-huitema-quic-mpath-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2018 17:18:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Multipath Requirements
        Author          : Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-huitema-quic-mpath-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-01-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirement and plausible architecture of
   QUIC multipath extensions.  While the first version of QUIC is not
   scheduled to include multipath extensions, there are risks that
   decisions made in this first version might preclude some options that
   we may later find attractive.  An early review of multipath extension
   requirements and issues should minimize that risk.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-quic-mpath-req/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huitema-quic-mpath-req-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huitema-quic-mpath-req-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huitema-quic-mpath-req-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/