Subject: I-D Action: draft-pce-traffic-prediction-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 19:01:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Traffic Prediction
        Authors         : Boyuan Yan
                          Yongli Zhao
                          Wei Wang
                          Xiaosong Yu
                          Jie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-pce-traffic-prediction-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-01-03

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.
   It is helpful for PCEs to calculate more reasonable path if PCCs can
   provide information of traffic prediction.  This memo specifies
   extensions to PCEP that allow PCE to request prediction-related
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pce-traffic-prediction/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pce-traffic-prediction-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pce-traffic-prediction-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pce-traffic-prediction-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/