Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 00:39:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulating IPsec ESP in UDP for Load-balancing
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-01-09

Abstract:
   IPsec Virtual Private Network (VPN) is widely used by enterprises to
   interconnect their geographical dispersed branch office locations
   across IP Wide Area Network (WAN) or the Internet, especially in the
   Software-Defined-WAN (SD-WAN) era.  To fully utilize the bandwidth
   available in IP WAN or the Internet, load balancing of traffic
   between different IPsec VPN sites over Equal Cost Multi-Path (ECMP)
   and/or Link Aggregation Group (LAG) is attractive to those
   enterprises deploying IPsec VPN solutions.  This document defines a
   method to encapsulate IPsec Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)
   packets over UDP tunnels for improving load-balancing of IPsec ESP
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/