Subject: I-D Action: draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 08:28:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Effects of Pervasive Encryption on Operators
        Authors         : Kathleen Moriarty
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-15.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2018-01-18

Abstract:
   Pervasive Monitoring (PM) attacks on the privacy of Internet users is
   of serious concern to both the user and the operator communities.
   RFC7258 discussed the critical need to protect users' privacy when
   developing IETF specifications and also recognized making networks
   unmanageable to mitigate PM is not an acceptable outcome, an
   appropriate balance is needed.  This document discusses current
   security and network operations and management practices that may be
   impacted by the shift to increased use of encryption to help guide
   protocol development in support of manageable, secure networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/