Subject: I-D Action: draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 10:33:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGPsec Design Choices and Summary of Supporting Discussions
        Author          : Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-14.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2018-01-14

Abstract:
   This document is written to capture the design rationale primarily
   for the individual draft-00 version of BGPsec protocol specification
   [I-D.lepinski-bgpsec-protocol-00].  However, where appropriate, the
   document also provides a brief rationale and/or pointer for design
   decisions that are reflected in the finalized BGPsec protocol
   specification [RFC8205].  It lists the decisions that were made in
   favor of or against each design choice, and presents brief summaries
   of the arguments that aided the decision process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/