Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-change-poll-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:38:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Change Poll Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : James Gould
                          Kal Feher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-change-poll-07.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2018-01-29

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension for notifying clients of operations on client sponsored
   objects that were not initiated by the client through EPP.  These
   operations may include contractual or policy requirements including
   but not limited to regular batch processes, customer support actions,
   Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) or Uniform Rapid
   Suspension (URS) actions, court directed actions, and bulk updates
   based on customer requests.  Since the client is not directly
   involved or knowledgable of these operations, the extension is used
   along with an EPP object mapping to provide the resulting state of
   the post-operation object, and optionally a pre-operation object,
   with the operation meta-data of what, when, who, and why.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-change-poll/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-change-poll-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-change-poll-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-change-poll-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/