Subject: I-D Action: draft-pei-nodeselection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 09:31:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Energy efficient node selection framework in cooperative spectrum sensing
        Author          : Errong Pei
	Filename        : draft-pei-nodeselection-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-01-02

Abstract:
   Based on the hybrid spectrum sensing method, this paper proposes a
   SENS node selection algorithm which effectively reduces the number
   of nodes participated in spectrum sensing. The algorithm reduces the
   loads and energy consumption of the cognitive wireless sensor
   networks. It conforms to the development trend of current cognitive
   wireless sensor networks. At the same time, This method is also
   suitable for traditional wireless sensor networks. This algorithm
   which considers the perception of energy consumption and performance
   parameters of nodes forms a node priority function, The network
   selects the nodes according to the priority of nodes, It reduces
   energy consumption and improves the spectrum sensing performance. In
   the cooperative spectrum sensing, sensor nodes transmit the sensing
   results to the fusion center. Moreover, this paper uses the "OR"
   standard, the node whose local sensing decision is "1" transmits the
   local sensing result to the fusion center. So it can reduce the
   energy consumption in the process of spectrum sensing and achieve
   the purpose of energy saving.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pei-nodeselection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pei-nodeselection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pei-nodeselection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/