Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 23:41:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Data Model of Network Infrastructure Device Data Plane Security Baseline
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Guangying Zheng
	Filename        : draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline-01.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2018-01-24

Abstract:
   This document proposes one part of the security baseline YANG for
   network infrastructure device (i.e., router, switch, firewall, etc):
   data plane security baseline.  The companion documents [I-D.ietf-lin-
   sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline], [I- D.ietf-dong-sacm-nid-infra-
   security-baseline] cover other parts of the security baseline YANG
   for network infrastructure device respectively: management plane
   security baseline, infrastructure layer security baseline.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/