Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 08:07:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Library
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Kent Watsen
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-01-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG library that provides information
   about all the YANG modules and datastores used by a network
   management server (e.g., a Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)
   server).  Simple caching mechanisms are provided to allow clients to
   minimize retrieval of this information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/