Subject: I-D Action: draft-foudil-spss-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:22:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Security Policy Specification Standard
        Author          : Edwin Foudil
	Filename        : draft-foudil-spss-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-01-29

Abstract:
   This document proposes a way of standardising the structure,
   language, and grammar used in security policies.  The goal is to
   reduce ambiguity and confusion that stems from poorly-worded security
   policies.  Organisations and individuals can refer back to this
   document if their security policy uses definitions found in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foudil-spss/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foudil-spss-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-foudil-spss-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/