Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-tls-llcp-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 11:47:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LLCPS
        Author          : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-tls-llcp-11.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2018-01-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the support of the TLS protocol over the NFC
   (Near Field Communication) LLCP (Logical Link Control Protocol)
   layer, which is referred as LLCPS. The NFC peer to peer (P2P)
   protocol may be used by any application that needs communication
   between two devices at very small distances (a few centimeters).
   LLCPS enforces a strong security in NFC P2P exchanges, and may be
   deployed for many services, in the Internet of Things (IoT)
   ecosystem, such as payments, access control or ticketing operations.
   Applications secured by LLCPS are identified by the service name
   "urn:nfc:sn:tls:service".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-tls-llcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urien-tls-llcp-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-urien-tls-llcp-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-urien-tls-llcp-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/