Subject: I-D Action: draft-inadarei-api-health-check-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 01:02:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Healtch Check Response Format for HTTP APIs
        Author          : Irakli Nadareishvili
	Filename        : draft-inadarei-api-health-check-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-01-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes a "health check response" format for API HTTP
   clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-inadarei-api-health-check/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-inadarei-api-health-check-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-inadarei-api-health-check-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/