Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-t2trg-rel-impl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 12:00:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : impl-info: A link relation type for disclosing implementation information
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-t2trg-rel-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-01-28

Abstract:
   When debugging an interoperability problem, it is often helpful to
   have information about the implementation version of a peer.  To
   enable the disclosure of such information, HTTP defines header fields
   such as Server and User-Agent.

   In CoAP, it is rarely appropriate to send information of this kind in
   every request or response.  Instead, the present specification
   defines a link relation type, impl-info, that can be used to convey
   this information via the self-description capabilities of the /.well-
   known/core resource and the CoRE resource directory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-t2trg-rel-impl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-t2trg-rel-impl-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-t2trg-rel-impl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/