Subject: I-D Action: draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 14:24:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Human Language Modality Grouping Semantics in Session Description Protocol
        Author          : Gunnar Hellstrom
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-01-03

Abstract:
   When setting up a real-time communication session, there may be a
   need to indicate preference for which media and modality (spoken,
   written or signed) to use for language communications or a need to
   indicate preference for receiving the same language content
   simultaneously in two modalities.  This document defines the
   semantics for grouping media for such purposes in the Session
   Description Protocol (SDP).  The semantics defined in this document
   are based on the SDP Grouping Framework.  Applications are for
   example negotiation the most suitable common modality or modalities
   for language communications in a real-time session.  The indications
   are specified for the sending and receiving direction separately.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/