Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 10:27:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Remote Invalidation With RPC-Over-RDMA Transports
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-01-09

Abstract:
   Remote Invalidation relieves RDMA responders of some of the burden of
   preparing memory to be accessed remotely, thus reducing the latency
   of RDMA Read and Write operations.  This document considers how to
   introduce generic support for Remote Invalidation to RPC-over-RDMA
   transport protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/