Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 18:54:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A framework for Management and Control of microwave and millimeter wave interface parameters
        Authors         : Jonas Ahlberg
                          Ye Min
                          Xi Li
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-01-04

Abstract:
   The unification of control and management of microwave radio link
   interfaces is a precondition for seamless multilayer networking and
   automated network provisioning and operation.

   This document describes the required characteristics and use cases
   for control and management of radio link interface parameters using a
   YANG Data Model.

   The purpose is to create a framework for identification of the
   necessary information elements and definition of a YANG Data Model
   for control and management of the radio link interfaces in a
   microwave node.  Some parts of the resulting model may be generic
   which could also be used by other technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/