Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-nvo3-ipsec-over-geneve-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 15:10:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPsec over Geneve Encapsulation
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Calvin Qian
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-boutros-nvo3-ipsec-over-geneve-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-01-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies how Generic Network Virtualization
   Encapsulation (Geneve) can be used to carry IP Encapsulating Security
   Payload (ESP) and IP Authentication Header (AH) to provide secure
   transport over IP networks.  Using IPSec ESP the Geneve payload is
   encrypted and integrity protected, and using IPSec AH the Geneve
   headers and payload are integrity protected.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-nvo3-ipsec-over-geneve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-nvo3-ipsec-over-geneve-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boutros-nvo3-ipsec-over-geneve-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boutros-nvo3-ipsec-over-geneve-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/