Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-group-keying-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 20:43:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Simple Group Keying Protocol (SGKP)
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-group-keying-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-01-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a simple general group keying protocol that
   provides for the distribution of shared secret keys to group members
   and the management of such keys. It assumes that secure pairwise keys
   can be created between any two group members.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-group-keying/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-group-keying-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-group-keying-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-group-keying-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/