Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-multi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:31:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Multiple Signing Algorithms with the ARC (Authenticated Received Chain) Protocol
        Authors         : Kurt Andersen
                          Seth Blank
                          John Levine
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-multi-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-01-22

Abstract:
   The Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) protocol creates a mechanism
   whereby a series of handlers of an email message can conduct
   authentication of the email message as it passes among them on the
   way to its destination.

   Initial development of ARC has been done with a single allowed
   signing algorithm, but parallel work in the DCRUP working group
   (https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dcrup/about/) is expanding the
   supported algorithms.  This specification defines how to extend ARC
   for multiple signing algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-multi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-multi-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-multi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/