Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-enrollment-roadmap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 22:41:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Device Enrollment in IETF protocols -- a roadmap
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-enrollment-roadmap-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-01-25

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of enrollment or imprinting
   mechanisms in current IETF protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-enrollment-roadmap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-enrollment-roadmap-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-enrollment-roadmap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/