Subject: I-D Action: draft-peon-pinner-quic-abstractions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 13:46:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proposal for QUIC Abstractions
        Authors         : Roberto Peon
                          Jeff Pinner
	Filename        : draft-peon-pinner-quic-abstractions-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-01-17

Abstract:
   Proposes abstraction layers for QUIC and proposes recommendations for
   draft v1.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=quic [1].

   Working Group information can be found at https://github.com/quicwg
   [2]; source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/labels/-http [3].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peon-pinner-quic-abstractions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peon-pinner-quic-abstractions-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peon-pinner-quic-abstractions-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peon-pinner-quic-abstractions-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/