Subject: I-D Action: draft-hsblss-attic-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 03:44:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Access Technology Independent Connectivity and Mobility Control Problem Statement
        Authors         : Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Saleem Bhatti
                          Marco Liebsch
                          Roland Schott
                          SungHoon Seo
	Filename        : draft-hsblss-attic-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-01-10

Abstract:
   This document attempts to make the case for new work involving
   possibly a framework and protocols that need to be developed to be
   used among various virtualized functions and the end user which may
   be moving.  First a set of functional requirements are developed and
   then these requirements are further elaborated in terms of potential
   engineering and design constraints.  The need for the new work is
   described next.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hsblss-attic-ps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hsblss-attic-ps-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hsblss-attic-ps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hsblss-attic-ps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/