Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 10:11:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Depreciating RC4 in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Luis Camara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-05.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-01-10

Abstract:
   This document depreciates RC4 in Secure Shell (SSH).  Therefore, this
   document updates RFC 4253, and formally obsoletes and moves to
   Historic RFC 4345.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-rc4-die-die-die-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/