Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 14:59:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG subscribed notifications via SACM Statements
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2018-01-18

Abstract:
   This document summarizes a subset of the emerging generic SACM Data
   Model for inter-component distribution of SACM Content in and between
   SACM Domains.  The subset defined in this document is covering every
   information element that can be acquired using YANG based protocols,
   i.e. NETCONF, RESTCONF, COMI or derived mechanisms that transfer YANG
   modeled data, such as MUD.  As subscriptions to data origins in a
   SACM domain are one of the architectural corner-stones of the SACM
   architecture, this document recommends the use of YANG Push, YANG
   subscribed Notifications and corresponding Notification Headers and
   Bundles.  Analogously, a mapping of Notification Header content to
   SACM Metadata is provided in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/