Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-rph-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 07:52:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PASSporT Extension for Resource-Priority Authorization
        Authors         : Ray P. Singh
                          Martin Dolly
                          Subir Das
                          An Nguyen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-rph-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-01-04

Abstract:
   This document extends the STIR PASSporT specification to allow the
   inclusion of cryptographically-signed assertions of authorization for
   the values populated in the SIP 'Resource-Priority' header field,
   which is used for communications resource prioritization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-rph/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-rph-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-rph-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-rph-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/