Subject: I-D Action: draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 07:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registration of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Feature-Capability indicators
        Authors         : Andrew Allen
                          Roland Jesske
	Filename        : draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-01-18

Abstract:
   This document registers with IANA SIP Feature-Capability indicators
   in the "SIP Feature-Capability Indicator Registration Tree" of the
   IANA "Proxy-Feature Feature-Capability Indicator Trees" registry for
   use with the SIP Feature-Caps header field and defines their usage
   and interpretation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/