Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 09:28:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NFS version 4.0 Trunking Update
        Authors         : Charles Lever
                          David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-01-08

Abstract:
   The location-related attribute in NFS version 4.0, fs_locations, is
   used to support the migration and replication of server file systems.
   This document describes an additional use for this attribute as a
   mechanism for an NFS version 4.0 client to discover an NFS version
   4.0 server's trunking capabilities.  The interaction of trunking with
   migration and replication is also clarified.  This document updates
   RFC 7530.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/