Subject: I-D Action: draft-york-p-charge-info-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 04:20:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : P-Charge-Info - A Private Header (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Dan York
                          Tolga Asveren
	Filename        : draft-york-p-charge-info-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-01-14

Abstract:
   This text documents the current usage of'P-Charge-Info', an existing
   private Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) header (P-header) used to
   convey billing information about the party to be charged.  This
   P-Header is currently used in production by several equipment vendors
   and carriers.  This document is submitted to request the registration
   of this header with IANA.

   NOTE: This document is a slimmed-down version of the document
   previously known as 'draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info'.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-york-p-charge-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-york-p-charge-info-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-york-p-charge-info-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-york-p-charge-info-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/