Subject: I-D Action: draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 12:46:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGPsec Design Choices and Summary of Supporting Discussions
        Author          : Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-13.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2018-01-03

Abstract:
   This document has been written to capture the design rationale for
   the individual draft-00 version of BGPsec protocol specification (I-
   D.lepinski-bgpsec-protocol-00).  It lists the decisions that were
   made in favor of or against each design choice, and presents brief
   summaries of the arguments that aided the decision process.  A
   similar document can be published in the future as the BGPsec design
   discussions make further progress and additional design
   considerations are discussed and finalized.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/