Subject: I-D Action: draft-oakley-irc-ctcp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 09:54:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Relay Chat: Client-to-Client Protocol (CTCP)
        Authors         : Mantas Mikulėnas
                          Daniel Oakley
	Filename        : draft-oakley-irc-ctcp-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-01-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the Client-to-Client Protocol (CTCP), which
   lets Internet Relay Chat (IRC) clients send each other messages that
   get displayed or responded to in special ways.  CTCP has been widely
   implemented, with most clients supporting it natively.  This document
   outlines how to implement CTCP and the most common messages used.

   It updates RFC 1459 and RFC 2812.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oakley-irc-ctcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oakley-irc-ctcp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-oakley-irc-ctcp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-oakley-irc-ctcp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/