Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 05:10:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Data Channel Specification
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Kaname Nishizuka
                          Liang Xia
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Andrew Mortensen
                          Nik Teague
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-13.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2018-01-30

Abstract:
   The document specifies a Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat
   Signaling (DOTS) data channel used for bulk exchange of data that
   cannot easily or appropriately communicated through the DOTS signal
   channel under attack conditions.

   This is a companion document to the DOTS signal channel
   specification.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements with the RFC number to be assigned to
   this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling
      (DOTS) Data Channel Specification";

   o  reference: RFC XXXX

   Please update this statement with the RFC number to be assigned to
   the following documents:

   o  "RFC YYYY: Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling
      (DOTS) Signal Channel Specification";
   o  "RFC ZZZZ: Network Access Control List (ACL) YANG Data Model";

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-data-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/