Subject: I-D Action: draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 08:29:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGPsec Design Choices and Summary of Supporting Discussions
        Author          : Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-15.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2018-01-18

Abstract:
   This document is written to capture the design rationale primarily
   for the individual draft-00 version of BGPsec protocol specification
   [I-D.lepinski-bgpsec-protocol].  However, where appropriate, the
   document also provides brief notes on design decisions that changed
   (relative to individual draft-00 version) in the finalized protocol
   specification [RFC8205].  The notes mention what the differences are
   and provide pointers to where the details and/or rationale can be
   found about those changes in design.  The document lists the
   decisions that were made in favor of or against each design choice,
   and presents brief summaries of the arguments that aided the decision
   process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/