Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardt-oauth-mutual-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:37:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reciprocal OAuth
        Author          : Dick Hardt
	Filename        : draft-hardt-oauth-mutual-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-01-16

Abstract:
   There are times when a user has a pair of protected resources that
   would like to request access to each other.  While OAuth flows
   typically enable the user to grant a client access to a protected
   resource, granting the inverse access requires an additional flow.
   Reciprocal OAuth enables a more seemless experience for the user to
   grant access to a pair of protected resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardt-oauth-mutual/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardt-oauth-mutual-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardt-oauth-mutual-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardt-oauth-mutual-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/