Subject: I-D Action: draft-mandm-sacm-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 06:26:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Architecture
        Authors         : Adam W. Montville
                          Bill Munyan
	Filename        : draft-mandm-sacm-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-01-16

Abstract:
   This memo documents the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring
   (SACM) architecture to be used by SACM participants when crafting
   SACM-related solutions.  The SACM architecture is predicated upon
   information gleaned from SACM Use Cases and Requirements ([RFC7632]
   and [RFC8248] respectively) and terminology as found in
   [I-D.ietf-sacm-terminology].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mandm-sacm-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mandm-sacm-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mandm-sacm-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/