Subject: I-D Action: draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 14:05:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interconnecting (or Stitching) Network Slice Subnets
        Authors         : Xavier de Foy
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Alex Galis
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Li Qiang
                          Shunsuke Homma
	Filename        : draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-01-30

Abstract:
   This document aims to define the network slice subnet as a general
   concept, and to augment a baseline network slice model with
   attributes and operations related to interconnections between network
   slice subnets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/