Subject: I-D Action: draft-putman-tls13-preshared-dh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 11:03:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authenticated Key Agreement using Pre-Shared Asymmetric Keypairs for (Datagram) Transport Layer Security ((D)TLS) Protocol version 1.3
        Author          : Tony Putman
	Filename        : draft-putman-tls13-preshared-dh-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-01-31

Abstract:
   This document defines an authenticated key agreement method for the
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol version 1.3.  The
   authentication method requires that the server (and optionally
   client) is pre-provisioned with a unique long-term static asymmetric
   Finite Field Diffie-Hellman (DH) or Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman
   (ECDH) keypair; the peer must be able to obtain the public key of the
   endpoint via an out-of-band mechanism (e.g. pre-provisioning).  The
   handshake provides ephemeral (EC)DH keys, and a common key schedule
   is agreed using Double- or Triple-(EC)DH.  Confirmation of knowledge
   of the key schedule provides server (and optionally client)
   authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-putman-tls13-preshared-dh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-putman-tls13-preshared-dh-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-putman-tls13-preshared-dh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/