Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 09:07:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Management (NMDA Version)
        Authors         : Ladislav Lhotka
                          Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2018-01-25

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of three YANG modules and one
   submodule.  Together they form the core routing data model that
   serves as a framework for configuring and managing a routing
   subsystem.  It is expected that these modules will be augmented by
   additional YANG modules defining data models for control-plane
   protocols, route filters, and other functions.  The core routing data
   model provides common building blocks for such extensions -- routes,
   Routing Information Bases (RIBs), and control-plane protocols.

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).  This document obsoletes RFC 8022.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8022bis-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/