Subject: I-D Action: draft-sonoda-dnsop-dnslb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 08:34:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS load balancing
        Author          : Manabu Sonoda
	Filename        : draft-sonoda-dnsop-dnslb-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-01-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DNS base load balancing function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sonoda-dnsop-dnslb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sonoda-dnsop-dnslb-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sonoda-dnsop-dnslb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/