Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-iris-arpa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 14:08:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Iris.arpa is Deprecated
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-hardie-iris-arpa-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2018-01-10

Abstract:
   This document requests that iris.arpa and areg.iris.arpa be removed
   from the arpa zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-iris-arpa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-iris-arpa-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardie-iris-arpa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/