Subject: I-D Action: draft-epc-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 18:49:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Equipment Parameter Control Architecture
        Authors         : Boyuan Yan
                          Yongli Zhao
                          Wei Wang
                          Xiaosong Yu
                          Jie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-epc-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-01-03

Abstract:
   This memo specifies an equipment parameter control architecture based
   on Software Defined Networking (SDN).  This architecture can be used
   to adjust equipment parameter to improve equipment performance in
   various types of networks, for example, optical network, wireless
   network and so on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-epc-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-epc-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-epc-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/