Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 03:32:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Synonymous Flow Label Framework
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Mach Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
                          George Swallow
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Gregory Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-01-29

Abstract:
   draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident describes the requirement for introducing
   flow identities within the MPLS architecture.  This document
   describes a method of accomplishing this by using a technique called
   Synonymous Flow Labels in which labels which mimic the behaviour of
   other labels provide the identification service.  These identifiers
   can be used to trigger per-flow operations on the on the packet at
   the receiving label switching router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/