Subject: I-D Action: draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:34:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Partially Reliable Streams for QUIC
        Author          : Igor Lubashev
	Filename        : draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-01-19

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a MIN_STREAM_DATA frame to enable partial
   reliability for QUIC streams.  The MIN_STREAM_DATA frame allows a
   sender to give up on retransmitting older parts of a stream and to
   notify the receiver about this decision.  The content of this draft
   is intended for merging into QUIC transport, recovery, and
   applicability drafts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/