Subject: I-D Action: draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 07:20:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for ARP
        Authors         : Xiaojian Ding
                          Feng Zheng
	Filename        : draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-01-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model to describe Address
   Resolution Protocol (ARP) configurations.  It is intended this model
   be used by service providers who manipulate devices from different
   vendors in a standard way.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/