Subject: I-D Action: draft-openpgp-iana-registry-updates-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 13:05:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Registry Updates for OpenPGP
        Author          : Ronald Henry Tse
	Filename        : draft-openpgp-iana-registry-updates-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2018-01-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a number of changes to the OpenPGP (RFC 4880)
   IANA registries that range from adding notes to the registry to
   changing registration policies.  These changes were motivated by
   recently proposed extensions to OpenPGP.  Existing IANA OpenPGP
   registry policies are defined by RFC 4880.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openpgp-iana-registry-updates/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openpgp-iana-registry-updates-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-openpgp-iana-registry-updates-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/