Subject: I-D Action: draft-handrews-json-schema-hyperschema-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 12:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Hyper-Schema: A Vocabulary for Hypermedia Annotation of JSON
        Authors         : Henry Andrews
                          Austin Wright
	Filename        : draft-handrews-json-schema-hyperschema-01.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2018-01-19

Abstract:
   JSON Schema is a JSON-based format for describing JSON data using
   various vocabularies.  This document specifies a vocabulary for
   annotating JSON documents with hyperlinks.  These hyperlinks include
   attributes describing how to manipulate and interact with remote
   resources through hypermedia environments such as HTTP, as well as
   determining whether the link is usable based on the instance value.
   The hyperlink serialization format described in this document is also
   usable independent of JSON Schema.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-handrews-json-schema-hyperschema/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-handrews-json-schema-hyperschema-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-handrews-json-schema-hyperschema-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-handrews-json-schema-hyperschema-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/