Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 22:48:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Data Model of Network Infrastructure Device Infrastructure Layer Security Baseline
        Authors         : Yue Dong
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-01-15

Abstract:
   This document is one of the companion documents which describes the
   infrastructure layer security baseline YANG output for network
   infrastructure devices.  The infrastructure layer security baseline
   includes all the fundamental security capabilities/functions about
   the device itself, which may also be provided by the device to the
   upper layer applications as a secure environment.  In this particular
   document, the integrity measurement, cryptography security, secure
   key management, and secure certificate management are summarized to
   generate the data model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/