Subject: I-D Action: draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-resolver-to-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 03:30:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encryption and authentication of the DNS resolver-to-authoritative communication
        Author          : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-resolver-to-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-01-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mechanism for securing (privacy-wise) the
   communication between the DNS resolver and the authoritative name
   server.

   REMOVE BEFORE PUBLICATION: this document should be discussed in the
   IETF DPRIVE group, through its mailing list.  The source of the
   document, as well as a list of open issues, is currently kept at
   Github [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-resolver-to-auth/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-resolver-to-auth-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-resolver-to-auth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/