Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 20:58:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Experimental Codepoint Allocation for the Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP)
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniel King
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-01-10

Abstract:
   IANA assigns values to the Path Computation Element (PCE)
   communication Protocol (PCEP) parameters (messages, objects, TLVs).
   IANA established a top-level registry to contain all PCEP codepoints
   and sub-registries.  This top-level registry contains sub-registries
   for PCEP message, object and TLV types.  The allocation policy for
   each of these sub-registries is IETF Review.

   This document updates RFC 5440 by changing the allocation policies
   for these three registries to mark some of the code points as
   assigned for Experimental Use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/