Subject: I-D Action: draft-df-stecker-expertenforum-payload-tetra-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 10:21:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for the TETRA Audio Codec
        Authors         : Andreas Reisenbauer
                          Udo Brandhuber
                          Joachim Hagedorn
                          Klaus-Peter Höhnsch
                          Stefan Wenk
	Filename        : draft-df-stecker-expertenforum-payload-tetra-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-01-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format to be used for TETRA encoded speech signals.  The payload
   format is designed to be able to interoperate with existing TETRA
   transport formats on non-IP networks.  This version of the document
   does not specify a file format for transport of TETRA speech data in
   storage mode applications such as email as would be required by the
   IETF.  A media type registration is included, specifying the use of
   the RTP payload format and the storage format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-df-stecker-expertenforum-payload-tetra/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-df-stecker-expertenforum-payload-tetra-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-df-stecker-expertenforum-payload-tetra-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/