Subject: I-D Action: draft-pouwelse-trustchain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 09:29:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TrustChain protocol
        Author          : Dr. J.A. Pouwelse
	Filename        : draft-pouwelse-trustchain-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-01-18

Abstract:
   TrustChain is a protocol for a networked datastructure, designed to
   act as a trust ledger.  This protocol acts as a decentral alternative
   to platforms like eBay, Airbnb, and Uber.  It is specifically
   designed to record transactions among strangers without central
   control, support high transaction volumes, be application neutral,
   and avoid vendor lock-in.  The protocol defines recording
   transactions in an ordered list using an append-only datastructure, a
   new communication overlay, and a horizontally scalable consensus
   protocol based on checkpoint consensus, called CHECO.  Trustchain has
   resistance to traditional blockchain attacks, such as the 51 percent
   majority attack.  This is achieved by using a graph-based append-only
   datastructure combined with a personal blockchain for each
   participant with their own genesis block.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pouwelse-trustchain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pouwelse-trustchain-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pouwelse-trustchain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/