Subject: I-D Action: draft-gao-flexible-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 16:43:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flexible Session Protocol
        Author          : Jason Gao
	Filename        : draft-gao-flexible-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2018-01-03

Abstract:
   FSP is a connection-oriented transport layer protocol that provides
   mobility, multihoming and multipath load balancing support by
   introducing the concept of 'upper layer thread ID', which was firstly
   suggested in [Gao2002].

   It provides additional transport layer features such as ubiquitous
   message authentication with optional encryption, zero round-trip
   connection cloning, transmit transaction and quad-party shared secret
   installation facility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gao-flexible-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gao-flexible-protocol-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gao-flexible-protocol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/