Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ila-motivation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 14:13:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifier Locator Addressing: Problem areas, Motivation, and Use Cases
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ila-motivation-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-01-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems, motivation, and use cases for
   Identifier-Locator Addressing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ila-motivation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ila-motivation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ila-motivation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/