Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 05:19:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RESTCONF Extensions to Support the Network Management Datastore Architecture
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Phil Shafer
                          Kent Watsen
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-01-17

Abstract:
   This document extends the RESTCONF protocol defined in RFC 8040 in
   order to support the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   defined in I-D.ietf-netmod-revised-datastores.

   This document updates RFC 8040 by introducing new datastore
   resources, adding a new query parameter, and requiring the usage of
   I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis by RESTCONF servers implementing the
   Network Management Datastore Architecture.

   REF Editor: please replace "I-D.ietf-netmod-revised-datastores" and
   "I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis" above with their final RFC assignments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/