Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-aux-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 05:29:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Auxiliary Exchange in the IKEv2 Protocol
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-aux-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-01-25

Abstract:
   This documents defines a new exchange, called Auxiliary Exchange, for
   the Internet Key Exchange protocol Version 2 (IKEv2).  This exchange
   can be used for transferring large amount of data in the process of
   IKEv2 Security Association (SA) establishment.  Introducing Auxiliary
   Exchange allows to re-use existing IKE Fragmentation mechanism, that
   helps to avoid IP fragmentation of large IKE messages, but cannot be
   used in the initial IKEv2 exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-aux/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-aux-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-aux-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/