Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-dhc-dhcpv6-failure-detection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:06:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Detection of Primary Server Failure in DHCPv6 Failover
        Authors         : Lanshan Zhang
                          Wendong Wang
                          Yuchi Chen
                          Linhui Sun
	Filename        : draft-zhang-dhc-dhcpv6-failure-detection-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-01-28

Abstract:
   In DHCPv6 failover or other multiple servers deployment scenarios, an
   automatic failure detection capability may be desirable.  This
   document describes a detection method, with which the secondary
   server can detect the link failure between the primary server and
   clients.  This document does not define any protocol details.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-dhc-dhcpv6-failure-detection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-dhc-dhcpv6-failure-detection-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-dhc-dhcpv6-failure-detection-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-dhc-dhcpv6-failure-detection-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/