Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 00:01:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER-TE-based OAM, Replication and Elimination
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Zacharie Brodard
                          Hao Jiang
	Filename        : draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-01-16

Abstract:
   This specification leverages Bit Index Explicit Replication - Traffic
   Engineering to control in the data plane the DetNet Replication and
   Elimination activities, and to provide traceability on links where
   replication and loss happen, in a manner that is abstract to the
   forwarding information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/