Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-dynamic-flooding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 09:17:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architecture for Dynamic Flooding on Dense Graphs
        Author          : Tony Li
	Filename        : draft-li-dynamic-flooding-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-01-03

Abstract:
   Routing with link state protocols in dense network topologies can
   result in suboptimal convergence times due to the overhead associated
   with flooding.  This can be addressed by decreasing the flooding
   topology so that it is less dense.

   This document discusses the problem in some depth and an
   architectural solution.  Specific protocol changes are not described
   in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dynamic-flooding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-dynamic-flooding-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-dynamic-flooding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/