Subject: I-D Action: draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 01:01:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CDNI extensions for HTTPS delegation
        Authors         : Frederic Fieau
                          Emile Stephan
                          Sanjay Mishra
	Filename        : draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-01-09

Abstract:
   The delivery of content over HTTPS involving multiple CDNs raises
   credential management issues.  This document proposes extensions in
   CDNI Control and Metadata interfaces to setup HTTPS delegation from a
   uCDN to a dCDN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/