Subject: I-D Action: draft-hspab-5gangip-atticps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:35:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Issues and Associated Gaps in Fifth Generation Wireless Networks
        Authors         : Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-hspab-5gangip-atticps-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-01-29

Abstract:
   This document attempts to make the case for new work that need to be
   developed to be used among various virtualized functions and the end
   user which may be moving.  First a set of use cases on tunneling,
   charging, mobility anchors are developed and then the steps of
   proposed new work is described next.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hspab-5gangip-atticps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hspab-5gangip-atticps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hspab-5gangip-atticps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/