Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-voucher-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 09:23:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Voucher Profile for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Max Pritikin
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-voucher-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-01-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a strategy to securely assign a pledge to an
   owner, using an artifact signed, directly or indirectly, by the
   pledge's manufacturer.  This artifact is known as a "voucher".

   This document defines an artifact format as a YANG-defined JSON
   document that has been signed using a CMS structure.  Other YANG-
   derived formats are possible.  The voucher artifact is normally
   generated by the pledge's manufacturer (i.e. the Manufacturer
   Authorized Signing Authority).

   This document only defines the voucher artifact, leaving it to other
   documents to describe specialized protocols for accessing it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-voucher/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-voucher-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-voucher-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-voucher-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/