Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mpls-payload-protocol-identifier-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 23:04:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Payload Protocol Identifier
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Hamid Assarpour
                          Shaowen Ma
	Filename        : draft-xu-mpls-payload-protocol-identifier-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-01-02

Abstract:
   The MPLS label stack has no explicit protocol identifier field to
   indicate the protocol type of the MPLS payload.  This document
   proposes a mechanism for containing a protocol identifier field
   within the MPLS packet, which is useful for any new encapsulation
   header which may need to be encapsulated with an MPLS header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mpls-payload-protocol-identifier/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mpls-payload-protocol-identifier-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-mpls-payload-protocol-identifier-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-mpls-payload-protocol-identifier-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/