Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 02:11:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy-Enhanced-Tokens (PAT) profile for ACE
        Authors         : Jorge Cuellar
                          Prabhakaran Kasinathan
                          Daniel Calvo
	Filename        : draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-01-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines PAT, "Privacy-Enhanced-Authorization-
   Tokens", an efficient protocol and an unlinkable-token construction
   procedure for client authorization in a constrained environment.
   This memo also specifies a profile for ACE framework for
   Authentication and Authorization.  The PAT draft uses symmetric
   cryptography, proof-of-possession (PoP) for a key owned by the client
   that is bound to an OAuth 2.0 access-token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/