Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 19:31:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Penghui Mi
	Filename        : draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-01-24

Abstract:
    This document defines the framework for CCDR traffic engineering
    within Native IP network, using Dual/Multi-BGP session strategy and
    PCE-based central control architecture.

    The proposed central mode control framework conforms to the concept
    that defined in RFC " An Architecture for Use of PCE and the PCE
    Communication Protocol (PCEP) in a Network with Central Control".

    The scenario and simulation results of CCDR traffic engineering is
    described in draft "CCDR Scenario, Simulation and Suggestion".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/