Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 00:34:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EST over secure CoAP (EST-coaps)
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
                          Sandeep S. Kumar
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Martin Furuhed
                          Shahid Raza
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2018-01-22

Abstract:
   Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST) [RFC7030] is used as a
   certificate management protocol over HTTPS.

   Low-resource devices often use the lightweight Constrained
   Application Protocol (CoAP) [RFC7252] for message exchanges.  This
   document defines how to transport EST payloads over secure CoAP (EST-
   coaps).  This allows low-resource constrained devices to re-use
   existing EST functionality.  Example low-resource use cases for EST
   are: secure bootstrapping and certificate enrollment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/