Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 00:45:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining: Subscriber and Service Identification Use Cases and Variable-Length NSH Context Headers
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-01-17

Abstract:
   This document discusses considerations related to passing service-
   and subscriber-related information to upstream Service Functions for
   the sake of policy enforcement and appropriate SFC-inferred
   forwarding.  Once the information is consumed by SFC-aware elements
   of an SFC-enabled domain, the information is stripped from packets so
   that privacy-sensitive information is not leaked outside an SFC-
   enabled domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/