Subject: I-D Action: draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 09:12:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGPsec Design Choices and Summary of Supporting Discussions
        Author          : Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-16.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2018-01-19

Abstract:
   This document captures the design rationale of the initial draft of
   the BGPsec protocol specification.  The designers needed to balance
   many competing factors, and this document lists the decisions that
   were made in favor of or against each design choice.  This document
   also presents brief summaries of the arguments that aided the
   decision process.  Where appropriate, this document also provides
   brief notes on design decisions that changed as the specification was
   reviewed and updated by the IETF SIDR working group, resulting in RFC
   8205.  These notes highlight the differences and provide pointers to
   details and rationale about those design changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/