Subject: I-D Action: draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 23:16:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gateway Function for Network Slicing
        Authors         : Shunsuke Homma
                          Xavier de Foy
	Filename        : draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-01-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the roles and requirements for a slice
   gateway which is a function or function group on the data plane for
   connecting network slice subnets and providing network slices from
   end to end.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/