Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-entity-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 08:44:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Hardware Management
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Jie Dong
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-entity-08.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2018-01-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of
   hardware on a single server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-entity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-entity-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-entity-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-entity-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/