Subject: I-D Action: draft-foudil-securitytxt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 08:11:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Method for Web Security Policies
        Authors         : Edwin Foudil
                          Yakov Shafranovich
	Filename        : draft-foudil-securitytxt-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-02-09

Abstract:
   When security risks in web services are discovered by independent
   security researchers who understand the severity of the risk, they
   often lack the channels to disclose them properly.  As a result,
   security issues may be left unreported. security.txt defines a
   standard to help organizations describe the process for security
   researchers to disclose security vulnerabilities securely.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foudil-securitytxt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-foudil-securitytxt-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/