Subject: I-D Action: draft-brissette-bess-evpn-mh-pa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:56:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN multi-homing port-active load-balancing
        Authors         : Patrice Brissette
                          Samir Thoria
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-brissette-bess-evpn-mh-pa-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-02-28

Abstract:
   The Multi-Chassis Link Aggregation Group (MC-LAG) technology enables
   the establishment of a logical port-channel connection with a
   redundant group of independent nodes. The purpose of multi-chassis
   LAG is to provide a solution to achieve higher network availability,
   while providing different modes of sharing/balancing of traffic. EVPN
   standard defines EVPN based MC-LAG with single-active and all-active
   multi-homing load-balancing mode. The current draft expands on
   existing redundancy mechanisms supported by EVPN and introduces
   support of port-active load-balancing mode. In the current draft,
   port-active load-balancing mode is also referred to as per interface
   active/standby.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-mh-pa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-mh-pa-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-mh-pa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brissette-bess-evpn-mh-pa-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/