Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-whoami-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 19:46:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Method For Identifying a Domain Operator's Point of Contact (WHOAMI)
        Author          : Gavin Brown
	Filename        : draft-brown-whoami-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-02-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes a decentralised alternative to traditional
   WHOIS directories.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-whoami/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-whoami-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brown-whoami-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brown-whoami-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/