Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 10:38:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for pNFS Layout Types
        Author          : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-02-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the requirements which individual pNFS layout
   types need to meet in order to work within the parallel NFS (pNFS)
   framework as defined in RFC5661.  In so doing, it aims to clearly
   distinguish between requirements for pNFS as a whole and those
   specifically directed to the pNFS File Layout.  The lack of a clear
   separation between the two set of requirements has been troublesome
   for those specifying and evaluating new Layout Types.  In this
   regard, this document updates RFC5661.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/