Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 08:13:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Update to 6LoWPAN ND
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Erik Nordmark
                          Samita Chakrabarti
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-13.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2018-02-22

Abstract:
   This specification updates RFC 6775 - 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery, to
   clarify the role of the protocol as a registration technique,
   simplify the registration operation in 6LoWPAN routers, as well as to
   provide enhancements to the registration capabilities and mobility
   detection for different network topologies including the backbone
   routers performing proxy Neighbor Discovery in a low power network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/