Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bier-rpcs-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 17:00:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for BIER RPCs
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Min Gu
	Filename        : draft-chen-bier-rpcs-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-02-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for BIER RPCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bier-rpcs-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-bier-rpcs-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-bier-rpcs-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/