Subject: I-D Action: draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 06:53:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN and PBB-EVPN
        Authors         : Kishore Tiruveedhula
                          Sudhin Jacob
	Filename        : draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-09.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-02-26

Abstract:
This document defines methodologies for benchmarking EVPN and PBB-EVPN performance.
EVPN is defined in RFC 7432, and is being deployed in Service Provider networks.
This document specifically covers methodologies for benchmarking EVPN/PBB-EVPN
convergence, data plane performance, control plane performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/