Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-capport-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 15:02:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Captive Portal Interaction WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Captive Portal API
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Darshak Thakore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-capport-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-02-02

Abstract:
   This document describes an HTTP API that allows hosts to interact
   with a Captive Portal system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-capport-api/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-capport-api-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-capport-api-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/