Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-pce-pcep-ls-optical-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:58:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Distribution of Link-State and TE information for Optical Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Wei Wang
                          Peter Park
                          Bin Yeong Yoon
	Filename        : draft-lee-pce-pcep-ls-optical-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-02-26

Abstract:
   In order to compute and provide optimal paths, Path Computation
   Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely Traffic Engineering
   Database (TED). Traditionally this Link State and TE information has
   been obtained from a link state routing protocol (supporting traffic
   engineering extensions).

   This document extends the Path Communication Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP)_ with Link-State and TE information for optical
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-pce-pcep-ls-optical/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-pce-pcep-ls-optical-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-pce-pcep-ls-optical-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-pce-pcep-ls-optical-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/