Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosenau-anycast-teredo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 10:55:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anycast-based replacement for Teredo
        Author          : Martin D. J. Rosenau
	Filename        : draft-rosenau-anycast-teredo-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-02-04

Abstract:
   Because of the shortage of remaining IPv4 addresses you have to
   expect that in a near time there will be IPv6-only services in the
   internet (such as web servers).

   Because many internet service providers do not support IPv6, yet,
   there is the need of a reliable translation mechanism so customers
   only having access to IPv4 only can access IPv6 services.

   This document describes a translation mechanism which is similar to
   the Teredo protocol [RFC4380].  However this protocol is based on
   anycast addressing and should also work with symmetric NATs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosenau-anycast-teredo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosenau-anycast-teredo-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rosenau-anycast-teredo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/