Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:57:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Sentinel for Detecting Trusted Keys in DNSSEC
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          Joao Silva Damas
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-02-12

Abstract:
   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) were developed to provide origin
   authentication and integrity protection for DNS data by using digital
   signatures.  These digital signatures can be verified by building a
   chain of trust starting from a trust anchor and proceeding down to a
   particular node in the DNS.  This document specifies a mechanism that
   will allow an end user to determine the trusted key state of the
   resolvers that handle that user's DNS queries.

   There is an example / toy implementation of this at http://www.ksk-
   test.net .

   [ This document is being collaborated on in Github at:
   https://github.com/APNIC-Labs/draft-kskroll-sentinel.. The most
   recent version of the document, open issues, etc should all be
   available here.  The authors (gratefully) accept pull requests.  Text
   in square brackets will be removed before publication. ]

   [ NOTE: This version uses the labels "kskroll-sentinel-is-ta-<tag-
   index>", "kskroll-sentinel-not-ta-<tag-index>"; older versions of
   this document used "_is-ta-<tag-index>", "_not-ta-<tag-index>".  ]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-kskroll-sentinel-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/