Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 04:02:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Control Plane and User Plane Separated BNG Protocol
        Authors         : Shujun Hu
                          Rong Gu
                          Victor Lopez
                          Jun Song
                          Michael Wang
	Filename        : draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-02-26

Abstract:
   This document introduces the Control Plane and User Plane separated
   BNG architecture and defines a set of associated terminology.  What's
   more, this document focuses on defining a set of protocol
   requirements for the BNG-CP and BNG-UPs communication in the Control
   Plane and User Plane Separated BNG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/