Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:38:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Practical Considerations and Implementation Experiences in Securing Smart Object Networks
        Authors         : Mohit Sethi
                          Jari Arkko
                          Ari Keranen
                          Heidi-Maria Back
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-06.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2018-02-26

Abstract:
   This memo describes challenges associated with securing resource-
   constrained smart object devices.  The memo describes a possible
   deployment model where resource-constrained devices sign message
   objects, discusses the availability of cryptographic libraries for
   resource-constrained devices and presents some preliminary
   experiences with those libraries for message signing on resource-
   constrained devices.  Lastly, the memo discusses trade-offs involving
   different types of security approaches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/