Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuhn-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 03:14:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network coding and satellites
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Emmanuel Lochin
	Filename        : draft-kuhn-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-02-28

Abstract:
   This memo presents the current deployment of network coding in some
   satellite telecommunications systems along with a discussion on the
   multiple opportunities to introduce these techniques at a wider
   scale.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuhn-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuhn-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kuhn-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kuhn-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/