Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-oam-path-consistency-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 00:08:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SFC OAM for path consistency
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Zhonghua Chen
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-oam-path-consistency-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-02-27

Abstract:
   Service Function Chain (SFC) defines an ordered set of service
   functions (SFs) to be applied to packets and/or frames and/or flows
   selected as a result of classification.  SFC Operation,
   Administration and Maintenance can monitor the continuity of the SFC,
   i.e., that all elements of the SFC are reachable to each other in the
   downstream direction.  But SFC OAM must support verification that the
   order of traversing these SFs corresponds to the state defined by the
   SFC control plane or orchestrator, the metric referred in this
   document as the path consistency of the SFC.  This document defines a
   new SFC OAM method to support SFC consistency, i.e. verification that
   all elements of the given SFC are being traversed in the expected
   order.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-oam-path-consistency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-oam-path-consistency-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ao-sfc-oam-path-consistency-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ao-sfc-oam-path-consistency-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/