Subject: I-D Action: draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 00:14:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for ARP
        Authors         : Xiaojian Ding
                          Feng Zheng
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-02-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a specification of one YANG module and one
   submodule.  Together they form the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
   data model that performs as a guideline for configuring ARP
   capabilities on a system.  It is intended these modules be used by
   service providers who manipulate devices from different vendors in a
   standard way.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/