Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-bier-algorithm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 17:01:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER Algorithms
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Andrew Dolganow
                          Antoni Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-bier-algorithm-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-02-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies signaling and procedures for non-SPF BIER
   tree computation covering several practical use cases discussed in
   deployment scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bier-algorithm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-bier-algorithm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-bier-algorithm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/