Subject: I-D Action: draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 06:10:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) for residual path bandwidth support
        Authors         : Francesco Lazzeri
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-02-26

Abstract:
      The PCEP protocol has objective functions to optimize path
   attributes like the residual bandwidth. While this is enough for
   some applications, it's not possible to return the computed values
   of such attributes to the PCC, or put bounds on them.
      This document describes extensions to the PCE Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) providing new path-related bandwidth metrics
   allowing a PCE to compute paths taking into account and returning to
   the PCC information about the remaining bandwidth along the computed
   paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/