Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-pending-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 02:00:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : "Pending" Responses for the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-pending-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-02-26

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new type of response for the Constrained
   Application Protocol (CoAP) called a "Pending" response.  A CoAP
   server can use a Pending response to indicate that it has accepted a
   request but has not yet started processing it or that processing the
   request will take longer than a client is typically willing to wait
   for a response.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-pending/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-pending-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hartke-core-pending-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-core-pending-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/