Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-spring-srv6-pm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 10:41:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement in Segment Routing Networks with IPv6 Data Plane (SRv6)
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Nagendra Kumar
                          Dirk Steinberg
                          Stefano Salsano
                          Pier Luigi Ventre
                          Gaurav Naik
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Daniel Bernier
	Filename        : draft-ali-spring-srv6-pm-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-02-27

Abstract:
   RFC 6374 specifies protocol mechanisms to enable efficient and
   accurate measurement of packet loss, one-way and two-way delay, as
   well as related metrics such as delay variation and channel
   throughput in MPLS networks.  This document describes how these
   mechanisms can be used for performance measurement of delay and loss
   in Segment Routing with IPv6 data plane (SRv6) networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-spring-srv6-pm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-spring-srv6-pm-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ali-spring-srv6-pm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-spring-srv6-pm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/