Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 13:37:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Prefix Advertisement in EVPN
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Wim Henderickx
                          John E. Drake
                          Wen Lin
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-10.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2018-02-27

Abstract:
   EVPN provides a flexible control plane that allows intra-subnet
   connectivity in an MPLS and/or NVO-based network. In some networks,
   there is also a need for a dynamic and efficient inter-subnet
   connectivity across Tenant Systems and End Devices that can be
   physical or virtual and do not necessarily participate in dynamic
   routing protocols. This document defines a new EVPN route type for
   the advertisement of IP Prefixes and explains some use-case examples
   where this new route-type is used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/