Subject: I-D Action: draft-lengyel-netconf-notification-capabilities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 05:08:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YangPush Notification Capabilities
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Alexander Clemm
	Filename        : draft-lengyel-netconf-notification-capabilities-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-02-23

Abstract:
   This document proposes a YANG module that allows a YANG server to
   specify for which data nodes it will send "YANG Datastore
   Subscription" on-change notifications.  It also proposes to use YANG
   Instance Data to document this information in implementation time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lengyel-netconf-notification-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lengyel-netconf-notification-capabilities-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lengyel-netconf-notification-capabilities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/