Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 22:15:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure group communication for CoAP
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Goeran Selander
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Jiye Park
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2018-02-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for protecting group communication
   over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  The proposed
   approach relies on Object Security for Constrained RESTful
   Environments (OSCORE) and the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption
   (COSE) format.  All security requirements fulfilled by OSCORE are
   maintained for multicast OSCORE request messages and related OSCORE
   response messages.  Source authentication of all messages exchanged
   within the group is ensured, by means of digital signatures produced
   through private keys of sender devices and embedded in the protected
   CoAP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/