Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-lurk-lurk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 12:25:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LURK Protocol version 1
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-lurk-lurk-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-02-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the Limited Usage of Remote Key (LURK)
   Architecture, the LURK Protocol as well as the LURK Extensions that
   enables remote interactions with cryptographic material.  The
   specificities of these interactions are expected to be closely tied
   to some context and thus be defined in LURK Extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-lurk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lurk-lurk-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-lurk-lurk-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/