Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-json-rpc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 05:08:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application of YANG Modeling to JSON RPCs for Interoperability Purposes
        Authors         : Anton Ivanov
                          David Spence
                          Shaleen Saxena
                          Tom Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-yang-json-rpc-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-02-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies the application of YANG modeling language to
   JSON RPC 2.0 for the purposes of achieving interoperability between
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-json-rpc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-json-rpc-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-json-rpc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-json-rpc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/