Subject: I-D Action: draft-anand-ippm-po-ioam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 10:20:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integrated Packet-Optical In-Situ OAM
        Authors         : Madhukar Anand
                          Sanjoy Bardhan
                          Radhakrishna Valiveti
                          Ramesh Subrahmaniam
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Randy Zhang
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-anand-ippm-po-ioam-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-02-26

Abstract:
   This document proposes a way to extend in-situ OAM techniques to
   include operational data from multiple network layers with a view to
   create an integrated record of OAM information as the data flows
   between two network entities. An instance of this technique that is
   elaborated here focuses on packet-optical networks that are
   traditionally transport centric. The mechanisms described are general
   enough to allow future extensibility of in-situ OAM techniques into
   other non-packet domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anand-ippm-po-ioam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anand-ippm-po-ioam-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-anand-ippm-po-ioam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/