Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 13:59:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LURK Extension version 1 for (D)TLS 1.2 and (D)TLS 1.1 Authentication
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2018-02-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the LURK Extension 'tls12' which enables
   interactions between a LURK Client and a LURK Server in a context of
   authentication with (D)TLS 1.1 and (D)TLS 1.2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-tls12/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/