Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-links-json-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 09:45:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Representing Constrained RESTful Environments (CoRE) Link Format in JSON and CBOR
        Authors         : Kepeng LI
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-links-json-10.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-02-26

Abstract:
   JavaScript Object Notation, JSON (RFC 8259) is a text-based data
   format which is popular for Web based data exchange.  Concise Binary
   Object Representation, CBOR (RFC7049) is a binary data format which
   has been optimized for data exchange for the Internet of Things
   (IoT).  For many IoT scenarios, CBOR formats will be preferred since
   it can help decrease transmission payload sizes as well as
   implementation code sizes compared to other data formats.

   Web Linking (RFC 8288) provides a way to represent links between Web
   resources as well as the relations expressed by them and attributes
   of such a link.  In constrained networks, a collection of Web links
   can be exchanged in the CoRE link format (RFC 6690).  Outside of
   constrained environments, it may be useful to represent these
   collections of Web links in JSON, and similarly, inside constrained
   environments, in CBOR.  This specification defines a common format
   for this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-links-json/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-links-json-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-links-json-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-links-json-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/