Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ipv6-prefix-address-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 11:06:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy in IPv6 Network Prefix Assignment
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ipv6-prefix-address-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-02-19

Abstract:
   This document discusses privacy concerns around network prefix
   assignment in IPv6. It evaluates the privacy threat, proposes a set
   of ideal criteria for strong privacy, and suggests solutions to
   achieve a high degree of privacy in addressing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv6-prefix-address-privacy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv6-prefix-address-privacy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv6-prefix-address-privacy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/