Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 06:25:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generalized Network Control Automation YANG Model
        Authors         : Igor Bryskin
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2018-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for the Generalized Network
   Control Automation (GNCA), aimed to define an abstract and uniform
   semantics for NETCONF/YANG scripts in the form of Event-Condition-
   Action (ECA) containers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/