Subject: I-D Action: draft-watteyne-6lo-minimal-fragment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 07:01:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LLN Minimal Fragment Forwarding
        Authors         : Thomas Watteyne
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-watteyne-6lo-minimal-fragment-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-02-16

Abstract:
   This document gives an overview of LLN Minimal Fragment Forwarding.
   When employing adaptation layer fragmentation in 6LoWPAN, it may be
   beneficial for a forwarder not to have to reassemble each packet in
   its entirety before forwarding it.  This has been always possible
   with the original fragmentation design of RFC4944.  This document
   details the Virtual Reassembly Buffer (VRB) implementation technique
   which reduces the latency and increases end-to-end reliability in
   route-over forwarding, and discusses its limits.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-watteyne-6lo-minimal-fragment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-watteyne-6lo-minimal-fragment-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-watteyne-6lo-minimal-fragment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/