Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 05:17:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Ed25519 and Ed 448 public key algorithms for the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol
        Authors         : Ben Harris
                          Loganaden Velvindron
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-02-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Ed25519 digital signature
   algorithm in the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-ed25519-ed448-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/