Subject: I-D Action: draft-stenn-ntp-extension-fields-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 04:05:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTPv4) Extension Fields
        Authors         : Harlan Stenn
                          David L. Mills
	Filename        : draft-stenn-ntp-extension-fields-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-02-22

Abstract:
   Network Time Protocol version 4 (NTPv4) defines the optional usage of
   extension fields.  An extension field, as defined in RFC 5905
   [RFC5905]  and RFC 5906 [RFC5906], resides after the end of the NTP
   header and supplies optional capabilities or information that is not
   conveyed in the standard NTP header.  This document updates RFC 5905
   [RFC5905] by clarifying some points regarding NTP extension fields
   and their usage with legacy Message Authentication Codes (MACs).

   This proposal deprecates RFC 7822 [RFC7822].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-extension-fields/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenn-ntp-extension-fields-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stenn-ntp-extension-fields-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stenn-ntp-extension-fields-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/