Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-extra-specialuse-important-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 15:22:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IMAP $Important Keyword and \Important Special-Use Attribute
        Author          : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-extra-specialuse-important-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-02-25

Abstract:
   RFC 6154 created an IMAP Special-Use LIST extension and defined an
   initial set of attributes.  This document defines a new attribute,
   "\Important", and establishes a new IANA registry for IMAP folder
   attributes, registering the attributes defined in RFCs 3348, 3501,
   and 6154.  This document also defines a new IMAP keyword,
   "$Important", and registers it in the registry defined in RFC 5788.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-extra-specialuse-important/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-extra-specialuse-important-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-leiba-extra-specialuse-important-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiba-extra-specialuse-important-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/