Subject: I-D Action: draft-leymann-banana-load-rebalance-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 17:25:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BANdwidth Aggregation for interNet Access (BANANA) Load Rebalance for Bonding Tunnels
        Authors         : Nicolai Leymann
                          Cornelius Heidemann
                          Liang Geng
                          Jun Shen
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Lihao Chen
                          Margaret Cullen
	Filename        : draft-leymann-banana-load-rebalance-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-02-05

Abstract:
   BANdwidth Aggregation for interNet Access (BANANA) makes use of a
   subscriber's multiple points of attachment to the Internet to provide
   the subscriber with higher bandwidth and reliability than what is
   provided by any single one of these attachments.

   Various tunnel based methods have been developed to realize BANANA.
   This document specifies a throughput-increasing mechanism that can be
   commonly adopted by bonding tunnels methods. Basically, ingress node
   adaptively adjusts its load distribution function according to the
   quality of the bonding tunnels so as to make best use of the bonding
   bandwidth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leymann-banana-load-rebalance/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leymann-banana-load-rebalance-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-leymann-banana-load-rebalance-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leymann-banana-load-rebalance-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/