Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 13:36:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reclassification of Suite B Documents to Historic Status
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Lydia Zieglar
	Filename        : draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-02-21

Abstract:
   This document reclassifies the RFCs related to the U.S.  National
   Security Agency (NSA) Suite B cryptographic algorithms as Historic,
   and it discusses the reasons for doing so.  This document moves seven
   informational RFCs to Historic Status: RFC 5759, RFC 6239, RFC 6318,
   RFC 6379, RFC 6380, RFC 6403, and RFC 6460.  In addition, this
   document moves three obsolete informational RFCs to Historic Status:
   RFC 4869, RFC 5008, and RFC 5430.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/