Subject: I-D Action: draft-hinden-ipv4flag-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:19:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement IPv4 Unavailable Flag
        Authors         : Robert M. Hinden
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-hinden-ipv4flag-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-02-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Router Advertisement Flag to indicate to
   hosts that there is no IPv4 service on the advertising default IPv6
   router.  This document updates RFC5175.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hinden-ipv4flag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hinden-ipv4flag-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hinden-ipv4flag-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hinden-ipv4flag-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/