Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 05:51:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Routing for RPL Leaves
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-02-23

Abstract:
   This specification updates RFC 6550 and RFC 6775 unicast routing
   service in a RPL domain to 6LoWPAN ND nodes that do not participate
   to the routing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-roll-unaware-leaves-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/