Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 18:52:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Sudhir Cheruathur
                          Chun Zhu
	Filename        : draft-wang-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-02-13

Abstract:
   This document defines the PCEP extension for CCDR application in
   Native IP network. The scenario and architecture of CCDR in native
   IP is described in [draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios] and [draft-
   ietf-teas-pce-native-ip]. This draft describes the key information
   that is transferred between PCE and PCC to accomplish the end2end
   traffic assurance in Native IP network under central control mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/