Subject: I-D Action: draft-omara-mls-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 09:38:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Messaging Layer Security Architecture
        Authors         : Emad Omara
                          Benjamin Beurdouche
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Srinivas Inguva
                          Albert Kwon
                          Alan Duric
	Filename        : draft-omara-mls-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-02-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture and requirements for the
   Messaging Layer Security (MLS) protocol.  MLS provides a security
   layer for group messaging applications with from two to a large
   number of clients.  It is meant to protect against eavesdropping,
   tampering, and message forgery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omara-mls-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-omara-mls-architecture-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-omara-mls-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-omara-mls-architecture-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/