Subject: I-D Action: draft-iwijnand-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:00:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : mLDP Extensions for Multi-Topology Routing
        Authors         : IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Kamran Raza
	Filename        : draft-iwijnand-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-02-10

Abstract:
   The Multi-Topology Routing (MTR) enables service differentiation
   through class-based forwarding.  IGP protocols (OSPF and IS-IS) and
   LDP have already been extended to setup MTR.  In order to deploy mLDP
   in an MTR network, mLDP is also required to become topology-aware.
   This document specifies extensions to mLDP to support Multi-Topology
   Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iwijnand-mpls-mldp-multi-topology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iwijnand-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iwijnand-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iwijnand-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/