Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-idgroups-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 09:57:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifier groups
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-idgroups-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-02-03

Abstract:
   This draft describes a means to create logical identifier groups to
   manage identifiers in a mapping system for identifier-locator
   protocols. An identifier group consists of identifiers that have
   similar properties in the context of the mapping system. Identifier
   groups facilitate bulk operations on the mapping system that would
   affect multiple identifiers. A primary use case for this is to
   facilitate mobility of devices that are associated with possibly
   thousands or even millions of identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-idgroups/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-idgroups-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-idgroups-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/