Subject: I-D Action: draft-hegdeppsenak-isis-sr-flex-algo-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 02:02:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ISIS Segment Routing Flexible Algorithm
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Arkadiy Gulko
	Filename        : draft-hegdeppsenak-isis-sr-flex-algo-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-02-16

Abstract:
   IGP protocols traditionally compute best paths over the network based
   on the IGP metric assigned to the links.  Many network deployments
   use RSVP-TE based or Segment Routing based Traffic Engineering to
   enforce traffic over a path that is computed using different metrics
   or constraints than the shortest IGP path.  Various mechanisms are
   used to steer the traffic towards such traffic engineered paths.
   This document proposes a solution that allows IGPs themselves to
   compute constraint based paths over the network without the use of
   the above mentioned traffic engineering technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegdeppsenak-isis-sr-flex-algo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hegdeppsenak-isis-sr-flex-algo-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hegdeppsenak-isis-sr-flex-algo-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hegdeppsenak-isis-sr-flex-algo-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/