Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ila-mobile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 10:09:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifier Locator Addressing for Mobile User-Plane
        Authors         : Tom Herbert
                          Kalyani Bogineni
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ila-mobile-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-02-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability of Identifier Locator
   Addressing (ILA) to the user-plane of mobile networks. ILA allows a
   means to implement network overlays without the overhead,
   complexities, or anchor points associated with encapsulation. This
   solution facilitates highly efficient packet forwarding and provides
   low latency and scalability in mobile networks. ILA can be used in
   conjunction with techniques such as network slices and Network
   Function Virtualization to achieve optimal service based forwarding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ila-mobile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ila-mobile-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ila-mobile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/