Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-anonymity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 06:34:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Anonymity, Human Rights and Internet Protocols
        Authors         : Stephane Bortzmeyer
                          Niels ten Oever
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-anonymity-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-02-23

Abstract:
   Anonymity is less discussed in the IETF than for instance security
   [RFC3552] or privacy [RFC6973].  This can be attributed to the fact
   anonymity is a hard technical problem or that anonymizing user data
   is not of specific market interest.  It remains a fact that 'most
   internet users would like to be anonymous online at least
   occasionally' [Pew].

   This document aims to break down the different meanings and
   implications of anonymity on a mediated computer network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-anonymity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-anonymity-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-anonymity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/