Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahul-roll-rpl-observations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 06:21:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPL Observations
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
                          Yuefeng Wu
	Filename        : draft-rahul-roll-rpl-observations-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-02-05

Abstract:
   This document describes RPL protocol design issues, various
   observations and possible consequences of the design and
   implementation choices.  Also mentioned are implementation notes for
   the developers to be used in specific contexts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahul-roll-rpl-observations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahul-roll-rpl-observations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rahul-roll-rpl-observations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/