Subject: I-D Action: draft-jharms-slop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 06:32:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : serial line open packet protocol - SLOP
        Author          : Jens Harms
	Filename        : draft-jharms-slop-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-02-19

Abstract:
   This memo describes an experimental application level protocol for
   data transmission over tcp/ip or other streaming protocols. It is
   also useful for data transmission over serial lines such as rs232.
   This is an experimental, not recommended standard.  Distribution of
   this memo is unlimited.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jharms-slop/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jharms-slop-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jharms-slop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/