Subject: I-D Action: draft-shoemaker-acme-tls-alpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 23:58:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACME TLS ALPN Challenge Extension
        Author          : Roland Bracewell Shoemaker
	Filename        : draft-shoemaker-acme-tls-alpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-02-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new challenge for the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) protocol which allows for domain
   control validation using TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shoemaker-acme-tls-alpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shoemaker-acme-tls-alpn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shoemaker-acme-tls-alpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/