Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 00:33:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links): Mitigation of Parent Node Shifts in Tree Construction
        Author          : Ramkumar Parameswaran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-02-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a known problem in the TRILL tree
   construction mechanism and offers an approach requiring no change to
   the TRILL protocol that solves the problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/