Subject: I-D Action: draft-an-savi-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 05:06:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for SAVI Management
        Authors         : Changqing An
                          Jiahai Yang
                          Jianping Wu
                          Jun Bi
	Filename        : draft-an-savi-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2018-02-08

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of YANG modules for the
   management of SAVI (Source Address Validation Improvements) protocol.

   The core SAVI data module ietf-savi serves as a framework for
   configuring and managing SAVI instance and provides common building
   blocks.  It is expected to be augmented by additional YANG modules
   for specific IP address assignment methods.

   The other four modules augment the core SAVI data module and define
   data models for different IP address assignment methods.  Module
   ietf-savi-fcfs defines module specific for Stateless Address Auto
   Configuration (SLAAC), module ietf-savi-dhcpv4 and ietf-savi-dhcpv6
   define modules specific for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
   version 4 and version 6 (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6), and module ietf-savi-
   send defines module specific for Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-an-savi-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-an-savi-yang-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-an-savi-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-an-savi-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/