Subject: I-D Action: draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 09:56:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Synchronizing Internet Clocks (sic)
        Authors         : Jose Ignacio Alvarez-Hamelin
                          David Samaniego
                          Alfredo A. Ortega
	Filename        : draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-02-28

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a new secure method to synchronize difference
   clocks on the Internet, assuring smoothness (i.e., frequency
   stability) and robustness to man-in-the-middle attacks.  This type of
   synchronization is useful for some kind of measurements, like
   traffic, load, or relative time measurements.  The "sic" proposal is
   highly accurate, with an MTIE (Maximum Time Interval Error) less than
   25 microseconds by a minute for the 90% of the cases, and it is based
   on a regular packets exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/