Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 17:54:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updated processing of control flags for BGP VPLS
        Authors         : Ravi Singh
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Senad Palislamovic
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-02-16

Abstract:
   This document updates the meaning of the "control flags" fields
   inside the "layer2 info extended community" used for BGP-VPLS NLRI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/