Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-teas-te-service-mapping-yang-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:29:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traffic Engineering and Service Mapping Yang Model
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
	Filename        : draft-lee-teas-te-service-mapping-yang-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-02-25

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model to map service model (e.g.,
   L3SM) and Traffic Engineering model (e.g., TE Tunnel or ACTN VN
   model). This model is referred to as TE service Mapping Model. This
   model is applicable to the operation's need for a seamless control
   and management of their VPN services with TE tunnel support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-teas-te-service-mapping-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-teas-te-service-mapping-yang-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-teas-te-service-mapping-yang-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-teas-te-service-mapping-yang-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/