Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-redistribute-route-originator-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 17:47:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Redistribute Route Originator Extend TLV for BGP-LS
        Author          : Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-redistribute-route-originator-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-02-11

Abstract:
   This document describes one TLV extended for BGP-LS to transfer the
   originator of redistributed routes in order to let the SDN
   controller to deduce the network topology automatically under the
   multi-domain environments.

   This extension can expand the usage of BGP-LS protocol to multi-
   domain; enable the network operator to collect the connection
   relationship between different domains and then calculate the
   overall network topology automatically based on the information
   provided by BGP-LS protocol.

Internet-Draft Redistribute Route Originator Extend TLV for BGP-LS
                         February 12, 2018
Table of Contents

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-redistribute-route-originator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-redistribute-route-originator-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-redistribute-route-originator-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/