Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 06:54:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure: Additional SHAKE Algorithms and Identifiers for RSA and ECDSA
        Authors         : Panos Kampanakis
                          Quynh Dang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-02-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using the SHAKE family of
   hash functions in the Internet X.509 as one-way hash functions with
   the RSA and ECDSA signature algorithms; the conventions for the
   associated subject public keys are also described.  Digital
   signatures are used to sign messages, certificates and CRLs
   (Certificate Revocation Lists).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/