Subject: I-D Action: draft-qiang-coms-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 09:09:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Use Cases of Common Operation and Management of Network Slicing
        Authors         : Li Qiang
                          Liang Geng
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Xavier de Foy
                          Alex Galis
	Filename        : draft-qiang-coms-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-02-01

Abstract:
   The Common Operation and Management of network Slicing (COMS) intends
   to provide a comprehensive approach for the overall operation and
   management of network slicing in the scope if IETF.  The system is
   designed in a hierarchical and inter-operative manner.  COMS is
   capable of recursive adaption in a hierarchical network management
   system.  It is also independent of data plane technologies used in
   different administrative domains.  Both network slice operator and
   network slice tenant may benefit for COMS for the purpose of slice
   management and maitenance.The purpose of this document is to discuss
   the use cases of COMS in different views.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qiang-coms-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qiang-coms-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qiang-coms-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/