Subject: I-D Action: draft-kazuho-quic-perf-metrics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 08:43:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Metrics Subprotocol for QUIC
        Author          : Kazuho Oku
	Filename        : draft-kazuho-quic-perf-metrics-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-02-11

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a subprotocol that can be used to query the
   performance metrics of a QUIC path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kazuho-quic-perf-metrics/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kazuho-quic-perf-metrics-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kazuho-quic-perf-metrics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/