Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 18:07:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Model for Logical Network Elements
        Authors         : Lou Berger
                          Christan Hopps
                          Acee Lindem
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-07.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2018-02-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a logical network element YANG module.  This
   module can be used to manage the logical resource partitioning that
   may be present on a network device.  Examples of common industry
   terms for logical resource partitioning are Logical Systems or
   Logical Routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/