Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:18:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC-LB: Using Load Balancers to Generate QUIC Connection IDs
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-02-12

Abstract:
   QUIC connection IDs allow continuation of connections across
   address/port 5-tuple changes, and can store routing information for
   stateless or low-state layer 4 load balancers.  They are also meant
   to prevent linkability of connections across deliberate address
   migration through the use of protected communications between client
   and server. This creates issues for load-balancing intermediaries.
   This specification standardizes the communication between load
   balancers and servers to overcome these issues in a protocol called
   QUIC-LB.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-quic-load-balancers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/