Subject: I-D Action: draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 09:28:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Instance Data Files and their use for Documenting Server Capabilities
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-02-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a standard file format for YANG instance
   data, that is data that could be stored in a datastore and whose
   syntax and semantics is defined by YANG models.  Instance data files
   can be used to provide information that is defined in design time.
   There is a need to document Server capabilities (which are often
   specified in design time), which should be done using instance data
   files.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/