Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-l2vpn-yang-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 13:01:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for MPLS-based L2VPN
        Authors         : Himanshu Shah
                          Patrice Brissette
                          Ing-When Chen
                          Iftekar Hussain
                          Bin Wen
                          Kishore Tiruveedhula
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-l2vpn-yang-08.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2018-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for Layer 2 VPN (L2VPN)
   services over MPLS networks.  These services include point-to-point
   Virtual Private Wire Service (VPWS) and multipoint Virtual Private
   LAN service (VPLS) that uses LDP and BGP signaled Pseudowires.  It is
   expected that this model will be used by the management tools run by
   the network operators in order to manage and monitor the network
   resources that they use to deliver L2VPN services.

   This document also describes the YANG data model for the Pseudowires.
   The independent definition of the Pseudowires facilitates its use in
   Ethernet Segment and EVPN data models defined in separate document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-l2vpn-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-l2vpn-yang-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-l2vpn-yang-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-l2vpn-yang-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/