Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 08:23:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reclassification of Suite B Documents to Historic Status
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Lydia Zieglar
	Filename        : draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-02-08

Abstract:
   This document reclassifies the RFCs related to the U.S.  National
   Security Agency (NSA) Suite B cryptographic algorithms as Historic,
   and it discusses the reasons for doing so.  This document moves RFC
   5759, RFC 6239, RFC 6318, RFC 6379, RFC 6380, RFC 6403, and RFC 6460
   to Historic Status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-suite-b-to-historic-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/