Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahesh-netconf-binary-encoding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 18:18:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Binary Encoding for NETCONF
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Jason Lam
                          Alfred Leung
	Filename        : draft-mahesh-netconf-binary-encoding-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a method by which a NETCONF [RFC6241] client
   and server can negotiate an alternate form of encoding.

   This document updates RFC 6241.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-netconf-binary-encoding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-netconf-binary-encoding-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mahesh-netconf-binary-encoding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/