Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 23:29:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Meeting Venue WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IETF Plenary Meeting Venue Selection Process
        Author          : Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-12.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-02-01

Abstract:
   The IASA has responsibility for arranging IETF plenary meeting Venue
   selection and operation.  This document details the IETF's Meeting
   Venue Selection Process from the perspective of the community's
   goals, criteria and thought processes.  It points to additional
   process documents on the IAOC Web Site that go into further detail
   and are subject to change with experience.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/