Subject: I-D Action: draft-young-entity-category-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 00:44:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Entity Category SAML Attribute Types
        Authors         : Ian A. Young
                          Leif Johansson
                          Scott Cantor
	Filename        : draft-young-entity-category-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-02-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a SAML entity attribute which can be used to
   assign category membership semantics to an entity, and a second
   attribute for use in claiming interoperation with or support for
   entities in such categories.

   This document is a product of the Research and Education Federations
   (REFEDS) Working Group process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-young-entity-category/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-young-entity-category-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-young-entity-category-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-young-entity-category-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/