Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 18:37:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Vendor Specific LCAF
        Authors         : Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Anton Smirnov
                          Vrushali Ashtaputre
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-02-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a new LCAF for LISP, the Vendor Specific
   LCAF.  This LCAF enables organizations to have internal encodings for
   LCAF addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/