Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:06:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Extensions
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-02-19

Abstract:
   This document describes YANG mechanisms for defining abstract data
   structures with YANG.  It is intended to replace and extend the
   "yang-data" extension statement defined in RFC 8040.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/