Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 19:54:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Message Transport Protocol Based on Application-level Relay (MPMTP-AR)
        Authors         : Weimin Lei
                          Shaowei Liu
                          Wei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-09.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2018-02-02

Abstract:
   Multipath transmission is regarded as an effective way to improve the
   quality of service of data delivery. This document defines a
   multipath message transport protocol based on application level relay
   (MPMTP-AR), which is a special profile of multipath transport
   protocol suite defined in Multipath Transport System Based on
   Application-level Relay (MPTS-AR). MPMTP-AR provides reliable data
   delivery service over multiple paths. This document discusses related
   message format and mechanism to support MPMTP-AR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/