Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-sr-mpls-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:08:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement in Segment Routing Networks with MPLS Data Plane
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Sagar Soni
                          Patrick Khordoc
                          Zafar Ali
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Daniel Bernier
                          Stefano Salsano
                          Pier Luigi Ventre
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-sr-mpls-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-02-14

Abstract:
   RFC 6374 specifies protocol mechanisms to enable the efficient and
   accurate measurement of packet loss, one-way and two-way delay, as
   well as related metrics such as delay variation and channel
   throughput in MPLS networks.  This document reviews how these
   mechanisms can be used for Performance Measurements in Segment
   Routing with MPLS data plane (SR-MPLS) networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-mpls-pm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-mpls-pm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-mpls-pm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/