Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 10:12:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hybrid Two-Step Performance Measurement Method
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Wang Lingqiang
                          Guo Zhui
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-02-27

Abstract:
   Development of and advancements in automation of network operations
   brought new requirements toward measurement methodology.  Among them
   is ability to collect the instant telemetry as the packet being
   processed by the networking elements along its path through the
   domain.  This document introduces new hybrid measurement method,
   referred to as hybrid two-step, as it separates act of measuring and/
   or calculating performance metric from the act of collecting and
   transporting telemetry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/