Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 18:28:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Multi-point Networks and Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) Use Case
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Ji Xiaoli
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-02-15

Abstract:
   This document discusses use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) for multi-point networks to provide nodes that participate in
   Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) over shared-
   media segment with sub-second convergence of the Designated Router
   and defines the extension to bootstrap point-to-multipoint BFD
   session.  Optional extension to PIM-SM Hello, as defined in RFC 7761,
   also defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/