Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-httpbis-priority-placeholder-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 09:27:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Priority Placeholders in HTTP/2
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-httpbis-priority-placeholder-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-02-06

Abstract:
   RFC7540 defines HTTP/2, including a method for communicating
   priorities.  Some implementations have begun using closed streams as
   placeholders when constructing their priority tree, but this has
   unbounded state commitments and interacts poorly with HTTP/QUIC.
   This document proposes an extension to the HTTP/2 priority scheme for
   both protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-httpbis-priority-placeholder/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-priority-placeholder-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-priority-placeholder-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bishop-httpbis-priority-placeholder-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/