Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-grow-wkc-behavior-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 09:13:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Well-Known Community Policy Behavior
        Authors         : Jay Borkenhagen
                          Randy Bush
                          Ron Bonica
                          Serpil Bayraktar
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-grow-wkc-behavior-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-02-27

Abstract:
   Well-Known BGP Communities are manipulated inconsistently by current
   implementations.  This results in difficulties for operators.  It is
   recommended that removal policies be applied consistently to Well-
   Known Communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-grow-wkc-behavior/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-grow-wkc-behavior-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-grow-wkc-behavior-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/