Subject: I-D Action: draft-vilajosana-6tisch-globaltime-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 09:07:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Global Time Distribution in 6TiSCH Networks
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Pere Tuset
                          Borja Martinez
                          Jonathan Munoz
	Filename        : draft-vilajosana-6tisch-globaltime-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This specification defines an optional extension to the Join Response
   message defined by the Minimal Security Framework for 6TiSCH.  The
   extension aims at providing global time distribution support so nodes
   in the 6TiSCH network can exploit global time information instead of
   relying only in relative network time based on the Absolute Sequence
   Number (ASN).  The specification also defines a mechanism for
   resynchronization, to handle leap seconds or to enable periodic
   global time updates relying on a CoAP service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vilajosana-6tisch-globaltime/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vilajosana-6tisch-globaltime-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vilajosana-6tisch-globaltime-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/