Subject: I-D Action: draft-jadin-spring-ipv6-segment-routing-dns-rr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 02:47:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A DNS Resource Record for IPv6 Segment Routing (SR6)
        Authors         : Mathieu Jadin
                          Francois Clad
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-jadin-spring-ipv6-segment-routing-dns-rr-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines the IPv6 Segment Routing (SR6) Resource Record
   (RR).  This Resource Record gives a path to reach a given
   destination.  The path is encoded with an IPv6 Segment List.  The
   host uses a Segment Routing Header (SRH) derived from the SR6 RR to
   reach the destination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jadin-spring-ipv6-segment-routing-dns-rr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jadin-spring-ipv6-segment-routing-dns-rr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jadin-spring-ipv6-segment-routing-dns-rr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/