Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-teas-hierarchy-ip-controllers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 23:36:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchy of IP Controllers (HIC)
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-teas-hierarchy-ip-controllers-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the interactions between various IP
   controllers in a hierarchical fashion to provide various IP services.
   It describes how the Abstraction and Control of Traffic Engineered
   Networks (ACTN) framework is applied to the Hierarchy of IP
   controllers (HIC) as well as document the interactions with other
   protocols like BGP, Path Computation Element Communication Protocol
   (PCEP) to provide end to end dynamic services spanning multiple
   domains and controllers (e.g.  Layer 3 Virtual Private Network
   (L3VPN), Seamless MPLS etc).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-teas-hierarchy-ip-controllers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-teas-hierarchy-ip-controllers-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-teas-hierarchy-ip-controllers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/