Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuo-mptcp-scheduler-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 11:45:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Path-Aware Scheduling Scheme for Multipath Transport Protocols
        Authors         : Jing Zuo
                          Jianjian Zhu
                          Wei Liu
	Filename        : draft-zuo-mptcp-scheduler-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-03-21

Abstract:
   Scheduling schemes play a key role in the performance of multipath
   transport protocols. A path-aware scheduling scheme for latency-
   sensitive applications is proposed, which always schedules data in
   the path with the lowest One-Way Latency (OWL). The OWLs of all paths
   are obtained by employing the redundant transmission periodically.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuo-mptcp-scheduler/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zuo-mptcp-scheduler-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zuo-mptcp-scheduler-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zuo-mptcp-scheduler-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/