Subject: I-D Action: draft-keranen-core-senml-fetch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 13:16:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Media Types for FETCH & PATCH with Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML)
        Authors         : Ari Keranen
                          Mojan Mohajer
	Filename        : draft-keranen-core-senml-fetch-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) media type and data model can be
   used to send collections of resources, such as batches of sensor data
   or configuration parameters.  The CoAP PATCH and FETCH methods enable
   accessing and updating parts of a resource or multiple resources with
   one request.  This document defines two new media types that can be
   used with the CoAP PATCH and FETCH methods for resources represented
   with the SenML data model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keranen-core-senml-fetch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keranen-core-senml-fetch-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-keranen-core-senml-fetch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/