Subject: I-D Action: draft-vesely-authmethod-dnswl-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 10:09:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNSWL Email Authentication Method Extension
        Author          : Alessandro Vesely
	Filename        : draft-vesely-authmethod-dnswl-07.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   This document describes an additional Email Authentication Method
   compliant with RFC 7601.  The method consists in looking up the
   sender'IP in a DNS whitelist.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vesely-authmethod-dnswl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vesely-authmethod-dnswl-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vesely-authmethod-dnswl-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vesely-authmethod-dnswl-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/