Subject: I-D Action: draft-asaeda-icnrg-ccninfo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 02:36:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CCNinfo: Discovering Content and Network Information in Content-Centric Networks
        Authors         : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Xun Shao
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-icnrg-ccninfo-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism named "CCNinfo" that discovers
   information about the network topology and in-network cache in
   Content-Centric Networks (CCN).  CCNinfo investigates: 1) the CCN
   routing path information per name prefix, device name, and function/
   application, 2) the Round-Trip Time (RTT) between content forwarder
   and consumer, and 3) the states of in-network cache per name prefix.
   In addition, it discovers a gateway that supports different protocols
   such as CCN and Named-Data Networks (NDN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asaeda-icnrg-ccninfo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-icnrg-ccninfo-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-asaeda-icnrg-ccninfo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/