Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ntf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 05:12:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Toward a Network Telemetry Framework
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-song-ntf-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   This document suggests the necessity for an architectural framework
   to address network telemetry and articulates the categories and
   components of such a framework.  The requirements, challenges,
   existing solutions, and future directions are discussed for each
   category of the framework.  The framework for network telemetry helps
   to set some common ground for the collection of related works and put
   future developments into perspective.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ntf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-ntf-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ntf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-ntf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/