Subject: I-D Action: draft-hall-iasa2-struct-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 08:26:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proposed Structure of the IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA), Version 2.0 (for Discussion)
        Authors         : Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Jason Livingood
	Filename        : draft-hall-iasa2-struct-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   The IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA) was originally
   established in 2005.  In the intervening years, the needs of the IETF
   have evolved in ways that require changes to its administrative
   structure.  The purpose of this document is to spur discussion by
   outlining some details of what an "IASA 2.0" arrangement could look
   like.  The proposal is for the execution of the IETF's administrative
   and fundraising tasks to be conducted by a new administrative
   organization ("IETFAdminOrg").  The IAOC would be eliminated, and its
   oversight and advising functions transferred to the IETFAdminOrg
   board and a new IETF Administrative Advisory Council, respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hall-iasa2-struct/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hall-iasa2-struct-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hall-iasa2-struct-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/