Subject: I-D Action: draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 03:54:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Registration Interface Information Model
        Authors         : Sangwon Hyun
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          TaeKyun Roh
                          SaRang Wi
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes an information model for Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF) Registration Interface between Security
   Controller and Developer's Management System (DMS).  The information
   model is required to support NSF instance creation, registration, and
   deletion request via the registration interface.  This document
   explains the procedures over I2NSF registration interface for these
   functionalities.  It also describes the detailed information which
   should be exchanged via I2NSF registration interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/