Subject: I-D Action: draft-han-tsvwg-cc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 21:43:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A New Congestion Control in Bandwidth Guaranteed Network
        Authors         : Lin Han
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Thomas Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-han-tsvwg-cc-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-03-03

Abstract:
   In bandwidth guaranteed networks, network resources are reserved
   before a TCP session starts transmitting data.  This draft proposes a
   new TCP congestion control algorithm used in bandwidth guaranteed
   networks.  It is an extension to the current TCP standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-han-tsvwg-cc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-han-tsvwg-cc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-han-tsvwg-cc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/