Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:29:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACME Token Identifier and Challenges
        Author          : Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies an identifier and challenge type required to
   enable the Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to
   issue certificates using a token for the challenge response.  This
   token is issued by a administrative authority with whom the
   Certification Authority (CA) has a trust relationship.  The entity
   requesting a certificate also has a relationship with the
   administrative authority, such that the administrative authority
   assigns a unique code to the entity.  This entity code is included as
   part of the token that the administrative authority issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/