Subject: I-D Action: draft-pastor-i2nsf-nsf-remote-attestation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 04:21:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Attestation Procedures for Network Security Functions (NSFs) through the I2NSF Security Controller
        Authors         : Antonio Pastor
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Adrian L. Shaw
	Filename        : draft-pastor-i2nsf-nsf-remote-attestation-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the procedures a client can follow to assess
   the trust on an external NSF platform and its client-defined
   configuration through the I2NSF Security Controller.  The procedure
   to assess trustworthiness is based on a remote attestation of the
   platform and the NSFs running on it performed through a Trusted
   Platform Module (TPM) invoked by the Security Controller.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pastor-i2nsf-nsf-remote-attestation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pastor-i2nsf-nsf-remote-attestation-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pastor-i2nsf-nsf-remote-attestation-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pastor-i2nsf-nsf-remote-attestation-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/