Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 02:49:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MSRP over Data Channels
        Authors         : Keith Drage
                          Maridi R. Makaraju (Raju)
                          Juergen Stoetzer-Bradler
                          Richard Ejzak
                          Jerome Marcon
                          Jose M. Recio
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-03-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies how the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
   can be instantiated as a data channel sub-protocol, using the SDP
   offer/answer exchange-based generic data channel negotiation
   framework.  Two network configurations are documented: a WebRTC end-
   to-end configuration (connecting two MSRP over data channel
   endpoints), and a gateway configuration (connecting an MSRP over data
   channel endpoint with an MSRP over TCP or TLS endpoint).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/