Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-netconf-crypto-types-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 13:39:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Common YANG Data Types for Cryptography
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-netconf-crypto-types-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG identities, typedefs, and groupings
   useful for when working with ASN.1 structures, algorithms, and
   private keys.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-netconf-crypto-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-crypto-types-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-crypto-types-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/