Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiang-nvo3-geneve-packet-spray-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 00:27:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet Spraying in Geneve Overlay Network
        Authors         : Haizhou Xiang
                          Yolanda Yu
                          Paul Congdon
                          Jianglong Wang
	Filename        : draft-xiang-nvo3-geneve-packet-spray-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   Congestion is the killer of low latency and high throughput.Network
   congestion occurs on the interconnection links of a data center due
   to poor traffic distribution. Load balancing technologies are used to
   solve network congestion. Packet spraying is a kind of load balancing
   technology with finer granularity. This document describes a packet
   spraying protocol in the Geneve encapsulation network[1] using a
   newly defined Geneve Option field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiang-nvo3-geneve-packet-spray/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiang-nvo3-geneve-packet-spray-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiang-nvo3-geneve-packet-spray-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/