Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-icnrg-icnnrs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:05:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architectural Considerations of ICN using Name Resolution Service
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Tae-Wan You
                          Yong-Geun Hong
	Filename        : draft-hong-icnrg-icnnrs-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document discusses architectural considerations and implications
   of Information-Centric Networking (ICN) related to the usage of the
   Name Resolution Service (NRS).  It describes how ICN architecture
   changes and what implications are in the routing system when NRS is
   utilized in ICN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-icnrg-icnnrs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-icnrg-icnnrs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hong-icnrg-icnnrs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/