Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertola-dns-openid-pidi-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 14:24:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architecture for a Public Identity Infrastructure Based on DNS and OpenID Connect
        Authors         : Vittorio Bertola
                          Marcos Sanz
	Filename        : draft-bertola-dns-openid-pidi-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-03-14

Abstract:
   The following document describes an architecture for an open, global,
   federated Public Identity Infrastructure (PIDI), based on the Domain
   Name System (DNS) and on the OpenID Connect framework built over the
   OAuth protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertola-dns-openid-pidi-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertola-dns-openid-pidi-architecture-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bertola-dns-openid-pidi-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bertola-dns-openid-pidi-architecture-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/