Subject: I-D Action: draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jwe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 04:31:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cleartext JSON Web Encryption (JWE)
        Authors         : Samuel Erdtman
                          Anders Rundgren
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jwe-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Cleartext JSON Web Encryption (JWE) is a means of representing
   encrypted content as a JSON object without representing JSON values
   to be integrity protected in a non-JSON representation, such as
   base64url-encoded JSON.  The integrity protection calculation for the
   authenticated encryption performed uses the predictable JSON
   serialization defined in ECMAScript version 6.  Cleartext JWE builds
   on the JWE, JWA, and JWK specifications, reusing data structures and
   semantics from these specifications, where applicable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jwe/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jwe-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jwe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/