Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 13:22:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PASSporT SHAKEN Extension (SHAKEN)
        Authors         : Chris Wendt
                          Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document extends PASSporT, which is a token object that conveys
   cryptographically-signed information about the participants involved
   in communications, to include information defined as part of the
   SHAKEN specification from ATIS (Alliance for Telecommunications
   Industry Solutions) and the SIP Forum IP-NNI Joint Task Force.  These
   extensions provide a level of confidence in the correctness of the
   originating identity for a telephone network that has communications
   coming from both STIR participating originating communications as
   well as communications that does not include STIR information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-passport-shaken-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/