Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-flowspec-populate-to-fib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 06:51:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Populate to FIB Action for FlowSpec
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Jie Dong
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-flowspec-populate-to-fib-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-03-03

Abstract:
   A bit, F bit, is defined in traffic action extended community, which
   is used by FlowSpec to indicate the associated specifications be
   populated in FIB (Forwarding Information Base) after appropriate
   process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-flowspec-populate-to-fib/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-populate-to-fib-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-populate-to-fib-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-idr-flowspec-populate-to-fib-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/