Subject: I-D Action: draft-ct-isis-nspfid-for-sr-paths-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 11:19:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usage of Non Shortest Path Forwarding (NSPF) IDs in IS-IS
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-ct-isis-nspfid-for-sr-paths-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies the advertisement of Non Shortest Path
   Forwarding IDentifier (NSPF ID) TLV and the computation procedures
   for the same in IS-IS protocol.  NSPF ID allows to simplify the data
   plane path description of data traffic in SR deployments.  This helps
   mitigate the MTU issues that are caused by additional SR overhead of
   the packet and allows traffic statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ct-isis-nspfid-for-sr-paths/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ct-isis-nspfid-for-sr-paths-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ct-isis-nspfid-for-sr-paths-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ct-isis-nspfid-for-sr-paths-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/