Subject: I-D Action: draft-luo-grow-bgp-controller-based-ts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 04:29:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traffic Steering Based on BGP Controller
        Authors         : Yujia Luo
                          Liang Ou
                          Xiang Huang
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-luo-grow-bgp-controller-based-ts-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Due to the dramatically increased network traffic and the desire of
   differentiated services, it is essential for operators to provide the
   traffic steering service under limited network resources and maximize
   their benefits at the same time.  The traditional method for traffic
   steering depends on static configuration which is time consuming and
   error-prone.  As development of SDN, the controller is introduced for
   traffic steering with the global view of network topology and route
   information.  This document describes typical use cases for traffic
   steering services and proposes the traffic steering solution based on
   BGP controller.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luo-grow-bgp-controller-based-ts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luo-grow-bgp-controller-based-ts-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-luo-grow-bgp-controller-based-ts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/