Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 22:42:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recommendation on Temporary IPv6 Interface Identifiers
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Christian Huitema
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Guillermo Gont
                          Madeleine Garcia Corbo
	Filename        : draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-03-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies a set of requirements for generating
   temporary addresses, and clarifies the stability requirements for
   IPv6 addresses, allowing for the use of only temporary addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/