Subject: I-D Action: draft-mattsson-lwig-security-protocol-comparison-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 06:55:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Comparison of CoAP Security Protocols
        Authors         : John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-lwig-security-protocol-comparison-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   This document analyzes and compares per-packet message size overheads
   when using different security protocols to secure CoAP.  The analyzed
   security protocols are DTLS 1.2, DTLS 1.3, TLS 1.2, TLS 1.3, and
   OSCORE.  DTLS and TLS are analyzed with and without 6LoWPAN-GHC
   compression.  DTLS is analyzed with and without Connection ID.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mattsson-lwig-security-protocol-comparison/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-lwig-security-protocol-comparison-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mattsson-lwig-security-protocol-comparison-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mattsson-lwig-security-protocol-comparison-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/