Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-otn-client-signal-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 04:47:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Optical Transport Network Client Signals
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Aihua Guo
                          Italo Busi
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Yang Zhao
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-otn-client-signal-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   A transport network is a server-layer network to provide connectivity
   services to its client.  The topology and tunnel information in the
   transport layer has already been defined by Traffic-engineered models
   and OTN models, however, the access to the network has not been
   described.  These information is useful to both client and provider.

   This draft describe how the client signals are carried over OTN and
   defined corresponding YANG data model which is required during
   configuration procedure.  More specifically, several client signal
   (of OTN) models including ETH, STM-n, FC and so on, are defined in
   this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-otn-client-signal-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-otn-client-signal-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-otn-client-signal-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-ccamp-otn-client-signal-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/