Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-icnrg-icn-edge-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:33:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Consideration on Applying ICN to Edge Computing
        Authors         : Lei Wang
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-wang-icnrg-icn-edge-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Aiming at research on applying Information Centric Networking (ICN)
   technology to Edge Computing, this document analyzes the reasons and
   opportunities of applying ICN to EC.  As well, towards this end,
   technical considerations are described and relevant scenarios are
   shown in the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-icnrg-icn-edge/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-icnrg-icn-edge-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-icnrg-icn-edge-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/