Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-imap-64bit-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 09:26:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 64bit body part and message sizes in IMAP4
        Authors         : Alexey Melnikov
                          Jayantheesh S B
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-imap-64bit-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   This document defines an IMAPv4rev1 extension that extends the
   existing IMAPv4rev1 32 Bit message and body part sizes to 63 bit.
   Both the base IMAP specification (RFC 3501) and several extensions
   are updated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-64bit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-64bit-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-64bit-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-imap-64bit-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/