Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandevenne-shared-brotli-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 14:16:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Shared Brotli Compressed Data Format
        Authors         : Jyrki Alakuijala
                          Evgenii Kliuchnikov
                          Robert Obryk
                          Zoltan Szabadka
                          Lode Vandevenne
	Filename        : draft-vandevenne-shared-brotli-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines a data format for shared brotli
   compression, which adds support for dictionaries and extended
   features to brotli [RFC7932].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandevenne-shared-brotli-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandevenne-shared-brotli-format-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vandevenne-shared-brotli-format-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/