Subject: I-D Action: draft-deconinck-quic-multipath-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 07:44:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Extension for QUIC
        Authors         : Quentin De Coninck
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-deconinck-quic-multipath-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions to the QUIC protocol to enable the
   usage of multiple paths over a single connection.  Those changes
   remain compliant with the current single-path QUIC design.  They
   allow devices to benefit from multiple network paths while preserving
   the privacy features of QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deconinck-quic-multipath/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deconinck-quic-multipath-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deconinck-quic-multipath-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/