Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-cfrg-rfc7539bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 15:45:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : ChaCha20 and Poly1305 for IETF Protocols
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Adam Langley
	Filename        : draft-nir-cfrg-rfc7539bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2018-03-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the ChaCha20 stream cipher as well as the use
   of the Poly1305 authenticator, both as stand-alone algorithms and as
   a "combined mode", or Authenticated Encryption with Associated Data
   (AEAD) algorithm.

   RFC 7539, the predecessor of this document, was meant to serve as a
   stable reference and an implementation guide.  It was a product of
   the Crypto Forum Research Group (CFRG).  This document merges the
   errata filed against RFC 7539 and adds a little text to the Security
   Considerations section.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-cfrg-rfc7539bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-cfrg-rfc7539bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nir-cfrg-rfc7539bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nir-cfrg-rfc7539bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/