Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-mpls-rsvp-bier-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 05:20:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for P2MP-based BIER
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Mach Chen
                          Robin Li
	Filename        : draft-xie-mpls-rsvp-bier-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) is a new architecture that
   provides optimal multicast forwarding without requiring intermediate
   routers to maintain any per-flow state by using a multicast-specific
   BIER header.  This document describes extensions to Resource
   Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for the set up
   of Traffic Engineered (TE) point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Label Switched
   Paths (LSPs) with BIER infomation, which is called P2MP based BIER in
   [I-D.xie-bier-mvpn-mpls-p2mp].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-mpls-rsvp-bier-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-mpls-rsvp-bier-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-mpls-rsvp-bier-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/