Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-iiot-edge-computing-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 13:17:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gap Analysis of Edge Computing for Industrial IoT
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Bing Liu
                          Mike McBride
                          Chengchen Hu
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-zhang-iiot-edge-computing-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document investigates the requirements of Edge Computing in the
   Industrial Internet of Things(IIOT) domain and identifies 10
   standardization gaps within 5 key requirements.  The related works
   inside the IETF are also evaluated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-iiot-edge-computing-gap-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-iiot-edge-computing-gap-analysis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-iiot-edge-computing-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/