Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:55:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACME Challenges using an Authority Token
        Author          : Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   A number of proposed challenges for the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) effectively rely on an external
   authority issuing a token according to a particular policy.  This
   document specifies a generic Authority Token challenge for ACME which
   admits of subtypes for different identifiers or namespaces.  This
   document specifies a generic Authority Token challenge for ACME which
   consists of subtype for different identifiers or namespace.  The
   Authority Token is issued by an Authority with whom the Certification
   Authority (CA) has a trust relationship.  The entity requesting a
   certificate also has a relationship with the Authority, such that the
   authority assigns a unique code to the entity.  This entity code is
   included as part of the token that the administrative authority
   issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barnes-acme-token-challenge-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/