Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-netconf-trust-anchors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 13:49:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Global Trust Anchors
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-netconf-trust-anchors-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring global sets
   of X.509 certificates and SSH host-keys that can be referenced by
   other data models for trust.  While the SSH host-keys are uniquely
   for the SSH protocol, the X.509 certificates may be used for multiple
   uses, including authenticating protocol peers and verifying
   signatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-netconf-trust-anchors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-trust-anchors-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-trust-anchors-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/