Subject: I-D Action: draft-burleigh-dtnwg-dtka-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 10:10:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture for Delay-Tolerant Key Administration
        Authors         : Scott Burleigh
                          David Horres
                          Kapali Viswanathan
                          Michael W. Benson
                          Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-burleigh-dtnwg-dtka-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   Delay-Tolerant Key Administration (DTKA) is a system of public-key
   management protocols intended for use in Delay Tolerant Networking
   (DTN).  This document outlines a DTKA proposal for space-based
   communications, which are characterized by long communication delays
   and planned communication contacts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burleigh-dtnwg-dtka/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burleigh-dtnwg-dtka-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-burleigh-dtnwg-dtka-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-burleigh-dtnwg-dtka-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/