Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 01:37:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER-TE extensions for Packet Replication and Elimination Function (PREF) and OAM
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Zacharie Brodard
                          Hao Jiang
	Filename        : draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-03-03

Abstract:
   This specification extends Bit Index Explicit Replication - Traffic
   Engineering (BIER-TE) forwarding to support in the data plane the
   DetNet Packet Replication and Elimination Functions (PREF).  It also
   provides traceability of links/adjacencies where replication and loss
   happen, in a manner that is agnostic to the forwarding information
   (OAM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/