Subject: I-D Action: draft-ct-ospf-nspfid-for-sr-paths-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 02:05:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usage of Non Shortest Path Forwarding (NSPF) IDs in OSPF
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ct-ospf-nspfid-for-sr-paths-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-03-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies the advertisement of Non Shortest Path
   Forwarding IDentifier (NSPF ID) TLV and the computation procedures
   for the same in OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 protocols.  NSPF ID allows to
   simplify the data plane path description of data traffic in SR
   deployments.  This helps to mitigate the MTU issues that are caused
   by additional SR overhead of the packet and allows traffic
   statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ct-ospf-nspfid-for-sr-paths/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ct-ospf-nspfid-for-sr-paths-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ct-ospf-nspfid-for-sr-paths-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/