Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-dispatch-new-media-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 07:00:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Modular Media Stack
        Author          : Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-dispatch-new-media-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2018-03-18

Abstract:
   A sketch of a proposal for a modular media stack for interactive
   communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-dispatch-new-media/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-dispatch-new-media-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jennings-dispatch-new-media-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jennings-dispatch-new-media-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/