Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujimoto-urn-onem2m-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 09:38:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the oneM2M Partnership Project (oneM2M)
        Authors         : Shingo Fujimoto
                          Peter Niblett
                          Miguel Angel Reina Ortega
	Filename        : draft-fujimoto-urn-onem2m-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
   Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by the oneM2M
   Partnership Project (oneM2M). oneM2M defines and manages resources
   that utilize this URN name model.  Management activities for these
   and other resource types are provided by the oneM2M Secretariat.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujimoto-urn-onem2m/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujimoto-urn-onem2m-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fujimoto-urn-onem2m-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fujimoto-urn-onem2m-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/