Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 11:24:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hash Of Root Key Certificate Extension
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a certificate extension that is carried in
   the self-signed certificate for a trust anchor, which is often called
   a Root Certification Authority (CA) certificate, to identify the next
   public key that will be used by the trust anchor.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/