Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-detnet-mpls-dp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 01:46:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operation of Deterministic Networks over MPLS
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Mach Chen
	Filename        : draft-bryant-detnet-mpls-dp-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies Deterministic Networking data plane operation
   over an MPLS Packet Switched Networks.

   This document is a derivative work from draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-01.

   Whether this is published as a stand-alone text, or serves as a focal
   point to refine the MPLS design and the key point are subsequently
   re-merged with draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-01 is a matter for the DETNET
   WG, as is the editorship of any WG text.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-detnet-mpls-dp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-detnet-mpls-dp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryant-detnet-mpls-dp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/