Subject: I-D Action: draft-duchene-spring-srv6-socket-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 07:41:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A socket API to control IPv6 Segment Routing
        Authors         : Fabien Duchene
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-duchene-spring-srv6-socket-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document proposes a socket API to allow applications to control
   the utilisation of IPv6 Segment Routing (SRv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duchene-spring-srv6-socket/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duchene-spring-srv6-socket-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-duchene-spring-srv6-socket-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/