Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 02:02:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Web Token (CWT)
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Erik Wahlström
                          Samuel Erdtman
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-14.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-03-16

Abstract:
   CBOR Web Token (CWT) is a compact means of representing claims to be
   transferred between two parties.  The claims in a CWT are encoded in
   the Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) and CBOR Object
   Signing and Encryption (COSE) is used for added application layer
   security protection.  A claim is a piece of information asserted
   about a subject and is represented as a name/value pair consisting of
   a claim name and a claim value.  CWT is derived from JSON Web Token
   (JWT) but uses CBOR rather than JSON.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/