Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-passive-pm-for-srv6-np-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 04:22:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Passive Performance Measurement for SRv6 Network Programming
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-passive-pm-for-srv6-np-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a passive performance measurement method for
   SRv6 network programming.  In this method, performance measurement
   information can be carried in data packets by two ways.  One way is
   carrying measurement information by used SIDs.  Another way is
   carrying measurement information via related SRH TLVs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-passive-pm-for-srv6-np/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-passive-pm-for-srv6-np-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-spring-passive-pm-for-srv6-np-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/