Subject: I-D Action: draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 06:48:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6TiSCH Autonomous Scheduling Function (ASF)
        Authors         : Simon Duquennoy
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Thomas Watteyne
	Filename        : draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a Scheduling Function called "ASF": the 6TiSCH
   Autonomous Scheduling Function.  With ASF, nodes maintain their TSCH
   schedule based on local neighborhood knowledge, without any signaling
   after association.  Hashes of the nodes' MAC address are used to
   deterministically derive the [slotOffset,channelOffset] location of
   cells in the TSCH schedule.  Different traffic types (e.g.  TSCH EB,
   RPL DIO, UDP etc.) are assigned to distinct slotframes, for isolation
   and flexible dimensioning.  This approach provides over-provisioned
   schedules with low maintenance, in pursuit for simplicity rather than
   optimality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/