Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-nvo3-geneve-applicability-for-sfc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 15:35:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Geneve applicability for service function chaining
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Dharma Rajan
                          Philip Kippen
	Filename        : draft-boutros-nvo3-geneve-applicability-for-sfc-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of using Generic Network
   Virtualization Encapsulation (Geneve), to carry the service function
   path (SFP) information, and the network service header (NSH)
   encapsulation. The SFP information will be carried in Geneve option
   TLV(s).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-nvo3-geneve-applicability-for-sfc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-nvo3-geneve-applicability-for-sfc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boutros-nvo3-geneve-applicability-for-sfc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boutros-nvo3-geneve-applicability-for-sfc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/