Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-dynamic-flooding-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 04:23:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architecture for Dynamic Flooding on Dense Graphs
        Author          : Tony Li
	Filename        : draft-li-dynamic-flooding-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-18

Abstract:
   Routing with link state protocols in dense network topologies can
   result in sub-optimal convergence times due to the overhead
   associated with flooding.  This can be addressed by decreasing the
   flooding topology so that it is less dense.

   This document discusses the problem in some depth and an
   architectural solution.  Specific protocol changes are not described
   in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dynamic-flooding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-dynamic-flooding-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-dynamic-flooding-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-dynamic-flooding-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/