Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 09:36:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Email (MULE) over ACP 142
        Authors         : David Wilson
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   ACP 142 defines P_MUL, which is a protocol for reliable multicast in
   bandwidth constrained and delayed acknowledgement (EMCON)
   environments running over UDP.  This document is a specification of
   the basic protocol for electronic mail transfer over P_MUL.  It also
   describes how to gateway this basic protocol to/from Simple Mail
   Transfer Protocol (RFC 5321), including some common SMTP extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/