Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-rift-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 18:26:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RIFT YANG Model
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang
                          Yuehua Wei
                          Shaowen Ma
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-rift-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of RIFT Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-rift-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-rift-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-rift-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/