Subject: I-D Action: draft-purkayastha-bier-multicast-http-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 08:47:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast HTTP using BIER
        Authors         : Debashish Purkayastha
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Dirk Trossen
	Filename        : draft-purkayastha-bier-multicast-http-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   HTTP Level multicast, using BIER, is described in the working group
   use case document.  Specifically, it describes how individual HTTP
   responses can utilize a single BIER multicast response, utilizing an
   edge-based service routing components on top of the BIER transport.
   In order to enable the use case, the document describes additional
   functions in the ingress and egress nodes to the BIER network.  These
   functions are assumed to be part of the BIER multicast overlay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-purkayastha-bier-multicast-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-purkayastha-bier-multicast-http-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-purkayastha-bier-multicast-http-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/