Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-icnrg-km-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 00:38:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Key Management Schemes in Content-Centric Networking/ Named Data Networking
        Authors         : Ruidong Li
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
	Filename        : draft-li-icnrg-km-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Signature is adopted as the fundamental function in Content-Centric
   Networking (CCN) / Named Data Networking (NDN).  Its service and
   performance rely heavily on the key management (KM) schemes, which
   are the processes to generate, deliver, store, protect, update, and
   revoke cryptographic keys.  This document describes the use scenarios
   and further requirements for KM schemes in CCN/NDN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-icnrg-km-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-icnrg-km-reqs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-icnrg-km-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/