Subject: I-D Action: draft-mandm-sacm-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 07:19:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Architecture
        Authors         : Adam W. Montville
                          Bill Munyan
	Filename        : draft-mandm-sacm-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-03-28

Abstract:
   This memo documents an exploration of a possible Security Automation
   and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) architecture.  This work is built
   upon [I-D.ietf-mile-xmpp-grid], and is predicated upon information
   gleaned from SACM Use Cases and Requirements ([RFC7632] and [RFC8248]
   respectively), and terminology as found in
   [I-D.ietf-sacm-terminology].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mandm-sacm-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mandm-sacm-architecture-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mandm-sacm-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mandm-sacm-architecture-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/