Subject: I-D Action: draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 08:06:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : mLDP Extensions for Multi-Topology Routing
        Authors         : IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Kamran Raza
                          Zhaohui Zhang
                          Arkadiy Gulko
	Filename        : draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Multi-Topology Routing (MTR) is a technology to enable service
   differentiation within an IP network.  Flexible Algorithm (FA) is
   another mechanism of creating a sub-topology within a topology using
   defined topology constraints and computation algorithm.  In order to
   deploy mLDP in a network that supports MTR and/or FA, mLDP is
   required to become topology and FA aware.  This document specifies
   extensions to mLDP to support MTR with FA such that when building a
   Multi-Point LSPs it can follow a particular topology and algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-multi-topology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/