Subject: I-D Action: draft-divination-cfapi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:33:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An API For Calendar-Based Fortune Heuristics Services
        Authors         : Gabriel Destiny
                          Charise Luck
	Filename        : draft-divination-cfapi-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-03-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a JSON HTTP API for online services that
   provide calendar-based fortune heuristics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-divination-cfapi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-divination-cfapi-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-divination-cfapi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/