Subject: I-D Action: draft-gondwana-jmap-imapdata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 06:59:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JMAP Extension for imap data
        Author          : Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-gondwana-jmap-imapdata-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-03-21

Abstract:
   This document adds additional properties to the JMAP Email and
   Mailbox objects so that servers which also support IMAP can expose
   metadata about the IMAP Mailstore via JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gondwana-jmap-imapdata/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gondwana-jmap-imapdata-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gondwana-jmap-imapdata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/