Subject: I-D Action: draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 07:10:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for MPTCP operation in 5G
        Authors         : Xavier de Foy
                          Michelle Perras
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Kien Nguyen
                          Mirza Golam Kibria
                          Kentaro Ishizu
                          Fumihide Kojima
	Filename        : draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   This document describes scenarios where the behavior of the 5G
   mobility management framework is different from earlier systems, and
   may benefit from some form of adaptation of MPTCP implementations
   and/or the 5G system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/