Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-spring-sr-tp-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 23:49:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing Transport Profile Use Case
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Quan Xiong
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-hu-spring-sr-tp-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use case and requirement of segment
   routing is used in MPLS-TP network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-spring-sr-tp-use-case/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-spring-sr-tp-use-case-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-spring-sr-tp-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/