Subject: I-D Action: draft-cc-isis-flooding-reduction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 05:52:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ISIS Flooding Reduction
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Dean Cheng
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Yi Yang
	Filename        : draft-cc-isis-flooding-reduction-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document proposes an approach to flood ISIS link state protocol
   data units on a topology that is a subgraph of the complete ISIS
   topology per underline physical network, so that the amount of
   flooding traffic in the network is greatly reduced, and it would
   reduce convergence time with a more stable and optimized routing
   environment.  The approach can be applied to any network topology in
   a single ISIS area.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cc-isis-flooding-reduction/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cc-isis-flooding-reduction-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cc-isis-flooding-reduction-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/