Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-udp-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 07:51:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UDP Path for In-band Performance Measurement for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Sagar Soni
                          Patrick Khordoc
                          Zafar Ali
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Daniel Bernier
                          Stefano Salsano
                          Pier Luigi Ventre
                          Dirk Steinberg
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-udp-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) is applicable to both MPLS (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document specifies a procedure for using
   UDP path for sending and processing in-band Performance Measurement
   (PM) Probe query and response messages.  The procedure uses RFC 6374
   defined mechanisms for Delay and Loss performance measurement.  The
   procedure defined is applicable to IPv4, IPv6, SR-MPLS and SRv6 data
   planes.  This document also defines Return Path Segment List TLV for
   bidirectional performance measurement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-udp-pm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-udp-pm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-udp-pm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/