Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersen-historic-4406-etal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 04:23:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Status Change for RFCs 4405, 4406, 4407 to Historic
        Author          : Kurt Andersen
	Filename        : draft-andersen-historic-4406-etal-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2018-03-24

Abstract:
   This document acknowledges that Sender ID did not pass its
   experiment, and changes the status of RFCs 4405 [RFC4405], 4406
   [RFC4406], and 4407 [RFC4407] to Historic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersen-historic-4406-etal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andersen-historic-4406-etal-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-andersen-historic-4406-etal-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andersen-historic-4406-etal-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/