Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-decentralized-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 05:22:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Decentralized Service Architecture for OAuth2.0
        Author          : Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-decentralized-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-03-25

Abstract:
   This document proposes an alternative service architecture for user-
   centric control of the sharing of resources following the UMA model,
   such as personal data, using the decentralized peer-to-peer computing
   paradigm.  The term 'control' is used here to denote the full
   capacity of the user to freely select (i) the entities with whom to
   share resources (e.g. data), and (ii) the entities which provide
   services implementing user-controlled resource sharing.  The peer-to-
   peer service architecture uses a set of computing nodes called
   OAuth2.0 Nodes (ON) that are part of a peer-to-peer network as the
   basis for the decentralized service architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-oauth-decentralized/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-decentralized-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-decentralized-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardjono-oauth-decentralized-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/