Subject: I-D Action: draft-ideskog-assisted-token-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 00:41:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Assisted Token
        Authors         : Jacob Ideskog
                          Travis Spencer
	Filename        : draft-ideskog-assisted-token-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-18

Abstract:
   The OAuth 2.0 authorization flow for Single Page Applications (SPAs),
   often referred to as the assisted token flow, enables OAuth clients
   to request user authorization written in scripting languages, like
   JavaScript, with a simplified integration compared to the implicit
   grant type flow.  Communication does not rely on redirection of the
   user agent, but instead leverages HTML's iframe element, child
   windows, and the postMessage interface.  This communication is done
   using an additional endpoint, the assisted token endpoint, which this
   document defines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ideskog-assisted-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ideskog-assisted-token-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ideskog-assisted-token-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/