Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-vendor-channel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 13:17:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: Vendor Specific TRILL Channel Protocol
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Yizhou Li
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Ayan Banerjee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-vendor-channel-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-03-09

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol is implemented by devices called TRILL switches or RBridges
   (Routing Bridges). TRILL includes a general mechanism, called RBridge
   Channel, for the transmission of typed messages between RBridges in
   the same campus and between RBridges and end stations on the same
   link. This document specifies a method to send vendor specific
   messages over the RBridge Channel facility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-vendor-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-vendor-channel-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-vendor-channel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-vendor-channel-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/