Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 08:00:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) Protocol
        Authors         : Kurt Andersen
                          Brandon Long
                          Steven Jones
                          Seth Blank
                          Murray Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-13.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2018-03-21

Abstract:
   The Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) protocol creates a mechanism
   whereby a series of handlers of an email message can conduct
   authentication of the email message as it passes among them on the
   way to its destination, and create an attached, authenticated record
   of the status at each step along the handling path, for use by the
   final recipient in making choices about the disposition of the
   message.  Changes in the message that might break existing
   authentication mechanisms can be identified through the ARC set of
   header fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/