Subject: I-D Action: draft-bortzmeyer-regext-epp-dname-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 07:47:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EPP Mapping for DNAME delegation of domain names
        Author          : Stéphane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-bortzmeyer-regext-epp-dname-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the provisioning and management of Domain Name
   System for domain names stored in a shared central repository.
   Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain name mapping to
   provide the ability to delegate a domain names through DNAME resource
   records, thus making the new domain an alias of a previous domain.

   REMOVE BEFORE PUBLICATION This document should be discussed on the
   Registration Protocols Extensions (regext) mailing list.  The source
   of this document is kept on a Gitlab at Framagit [1].  A list of open
   issues is there as well [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bortzmeyer-regext-epp-dname/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bortzmeyer-regext-epp-dname-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bortzmeyer-regext-epp-dname-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bortzmeyer-regext-epp-dname-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/