Subject: I-D Action: draft-fielding-httpbis-http-messaging-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 00:45:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Message Syntax and Routing
        Authors         : Roy T. Fielding
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-fielding-httpbis-http-messaging-00.txt
	Pages           : 84
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a stateless application-
   level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  This document provides an overview of HTTP architecture and
   its associated terminology, defines the "http" and "https" Uniform
   Resource Identifier (URI) schemes, defines the HTTP/1.1 message
   syntax and parsing requirements, and describes related security
   concerns for implementations.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7230.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fielding-httpbis-http-messaging/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fielding-httpbis-http-messaging-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fielding-httpbis-http-messaging-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/