Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:54:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guide for building an ECC pki
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This memo provides a guide for building a PKI (Public Key
   Infrastructure) using openSSL.  All certificates in this guide are
   ECDSA, P-256, with SHA256 certificates.  Along with common End Entity
   certificates, this guide provides instructions for creating IEEE
   802.1AR iDevID Secure Device certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-ecdsa-pki-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/