Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-spring-sr-tp-use-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 22:41:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing Transport Profile Use Case
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Quan Xiong
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Weiqiang Cheng
	Filename        : draft-hu-spring-sr-tp-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use case and requirement of segment
   routing is used in MPLS-TP network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-spring-sr-tp-use-case/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-spring-sr-tp-use-case-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-spring-sr-tp-use-case-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-spring-sr-tp-use-case-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/