Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:56:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Extensions
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes YANG mechanisms for defining abstract data
   structures with YANG.  It is intended to replace and extend the
   "yang-data" extension statement defined in RFC 8040.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/