Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuo-mptcp-scheduler-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:59:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Path-aware Scheduling Scheme for Multipath Transport Protocols
        Authors         : Jianjian Zhu
                          Wei Liu
                          Jing Zuo
	Filename        : draft-zuo-mptcp-scheduler-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   The design of scheduling data amongst multiple asynchronous paths
   impacts the performance of multipath transport protocols. This draft
   proposes a path-aware scheduling scheme, which adaptively selects the
   most suitable scheduling scheme according to the path characteristics
   in a time-variant multipath transport scenario. When the path
   characteristics are unknown, the redundant mode is employed to
   achieve at least as good performance as that of the best single path.
   The condition for choosing the most suitable scheduling mode relies
   on the measured path characteristics and the application
   requirements. Especially, the path-aware scheduling scheme is
   designed in this draft in terms of of the delay difference of
   multiple paths, compared with a pre-defined delay threshold.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuo-mptcp-scheduler/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zuo-mptcp-scheduler-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zuo-mptcp-scheduler-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/