Subject: I-D Action: draft-palle-pce-controller-labeldb-sync-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 02:14:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LABEL-DB Synchronization Procedures for a PCE as a central controller(PCECC)
        Authors         : Udayasree Palle
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Satish Karunanithi
	Filename        : draft-palle-pce-controller-labeldb-sync-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   PCE as a central controller specifies the procedures and PCEP
   protocol extensions where LSPs are calculated/setup/initiated and
   label forwarding entries are downloaded through a centralized PCE
   server to each network devices along the LSP path while leveraging
   the existing PCE technologies as much as possible.

   Labels downloaded to forwarding entries requires a reliable
   synchronization mechanism between the path computation clients (PCCs)
   and the PCE.  The basic mechanism for label database (LABEL-DB
   synchronization is part of the PCE as a central controller
   specification.  This document presents motivations for optimizations
   to the LABEL-DB synchronization and the corresponding PCEP procedures
   and extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-controller-labeldb-sync/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-controller-labeldb-sync-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palle-pce-controller-labeldb-sync-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palle-pce-controller-labeldb-sync-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/