Subject: I-D Action: draft-ichen-rtgwg-forwarding-policy-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 13:59:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Forwarding Policy YANG Model
        Authors         : I. Chen
                          A. Choudhary
	Filename        : draft-ichen-rtgwg-forwarding-policy-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model to manage forwarding
   policies.  The forwarding policy YANG model is based on the generic
   Quality-of-Service (Qos) policy YANG model ietf-qos-policy.yang, and
   includes augmented data nodes specific to forwarding policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ichen-rtgwg-forwarding-policy-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ichen-rtgwg-forwarding-policy-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ichen-rtgwg-forwarding-policy-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/