Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 05:19:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Random Access and Live Content
        Authors         : Craig Pratt
                          Darshak Thakore
                          Barbara Stark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-03-20

Abstract:
   To accommodate byte range requests for content that has data appended
   over time, this document defines semantics that allow a HTTP client
   and server to perform byte-range GET and HEAD requests that start at
   an arbitrary byte offset within the representation and ends at an
   indeterminate offset.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/