Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 03:46:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Aware Networking: A Bestiary of Roads Not Taken
        Author          : Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   At the first meeting of the proposed Path Aware Networking Research
   Group, Oliver Bonaventure led a discussion of our mostly-unsuccessful
   attempts to exploit Path Awareness to achieve a variety of goals,
   over the past decade.  At the end of that discussion, the research
   group agreed to catalog and analyze these ideas, to extract lessons
   for network researchers.

   This document contains that catalog and analysis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/