Subject: I-D Action: draft-joseph-quic-comparison-quic-sctp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:52:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Comparison between SCTP and QUIC
        Authors         : Arun Joseph
                          Tianxiang Li
                          Zihao He
                          Yong Cui
                          Lixia Zhang
	Filename        : draft-joseph-quic-comparison-quic-sctp-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   To cumulate design lessons from our protocol development efforts,
   this document provides a preliminary comparison between two transport
   protocol designs, Stream Control Transport Protocol (SCTP) and Quick
   UDP Internet Connections (QUIC).  We identify their commonalities and
   differences, summarize the characteristics of QUIC which we believe
   represent progresses in transport protocol designs.  We hope this
   draft useful in helping others to gain further understanding of both
   SCTP and QUIC, and in future protocol design efforts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-joseph-quic-comparison-quic-sctp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-joseph-quic-comparison-quic-sctp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-joseph-quic-comparison-quic-sctp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/