Subject: I-D Action: draft-keranen-core-too-many-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 16:47:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Too Many Requests Response Code for the Constrained Application Protocol
        Author          : Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-keranen-core-too-many-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   A Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) server can experience
   temporary overload because one or more clients are sending requests
   to the server at a higher rate than the server is capable or willing
   to handle.  This document defines a new CoAP Response Code for a
   server to indicate that a client should reduce the rate of requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keranen-core-too-many-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keranen-core-too-many-reqs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-keranen-core-too-many-reqs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-keranen-core-too-many-reqs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/