Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 02:51:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Configuration YANG Model
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Zhenqiang
	Filename        : draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data Model for Deterministic Networking
   (DetNet), covering the device / link capabilities and resources.  It
   can be used in network capability advertising, device configuration
   and status reporting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/