Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 08:25:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Model for Logical Network Elements
        Authors         : Lou Berger
                          Christan Hopps
                          Acee Lindem
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-10.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2018-03-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a logical network element YANG module.  This
   module can be used to manage the logical resource partitioning that
   may be present on a network device.  Examples of common industry
   terms for logical resource partitioning are Logical Systems or
   Logical Routers.  The YANG model in this document conforms to the
   Network Management Datastore Architecture as defined in RFCXXXX.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/