Subject: I-D Action: draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 10:26:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using EAP-TLS with TLS 1.3
        Authors         : John Mattsson
                          Mohit Sethi
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of EAP-TLS with TLS 1.3 while
   remaining backwards compatible with existing implementations of EAP-
   TLS.  TLS 1.3 provides significantly improved security, privacy, and
   reduced latency when compared to earlier versions of TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mattsson-eap-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/