Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-hash-to-curve-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 11:49:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hashing to Elliptic Curves
        Authors         : Nick Sullivan
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-hash-to-curve-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a number of algorithms that may be used to
   hash arbitrary strings to Elliptic Curves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-hash-to-curve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-hash-to-curve-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sullivan-hash-to-curve-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/