Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 10:13:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OWAMP and TWAMP Well-Known Port Assignments
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-03-20

Abstract:
   This memo explains the motivation and describes the re-assignment of
   well-known ports for the OWAMP and TWAMP protocols for control and
   measurement, and clarifies the meaning and composition of these
   standards track protocol names for the industry.

   The memo updates RFC 4656 and RFC 5357, in terms of the UDP well-
   known port assignments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/