Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:49:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet Data Plane Encapsulation
        Authors         : Jouni Korhonen
                          Loa Andersson
                          Yuanlong Jiang
                          Norman Finn
                          Balázs Varga
                          Janos Farkas
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-03.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies Deterministic Networking data plane
   encapsulation solutions.  The described data plane solutions can be
   applied over either IP or MPLS Packet Switched Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/