Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-webauthn-cose-algorithms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 06:03:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : COSE Algorithms for Web Authentication (WebAuthn)
        Author          : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-jones-webauthn-cose-algorithms-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-03-23

Abstract:
   The W3C Web Authentication (WebAuthn) specification uses COSE
   algorithm identifiers.  This specification registers algorithms in
   the IANA "COSE Algorithms" registry that are used by WebAuthn that
   are not already registered.  Also, they are registered in the IANA
   "JSON Web Signature and Encryption Algorithms" registry, when not
   already registered there.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-webauthn-cose-algorithms/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-webauthn-cose-algorithms-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jones-webauthn-cose-algorithms-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/