Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-fat-pw-bgp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 17:12:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to BGP Signaled Pseudowires to support Flow-Aware Transport Labels
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Sami Boutros
                          Jose Liste
                          Bin Wen
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-fat-pw-bgp-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   This draft defines protocol extensions required to synchronize flow
   label states among Provider Edges PE(s) when using the BGP-based
   signaling procedures. These protocol extensions are equally
   applicable to point-to-point Layer2 Virtual Private Networks
   (L2VPNs). This draft updates RFC 4761 by defining new flags in the
   Control Flags field of the Layer2 Info Extended Community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-fat-pw-bgp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-fat-pw-bgp-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-fat-pw-bgp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-fat-pw-bgp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/