Subject: I-D Action: draft-jimenez-t2trg-drd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 11:40:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Distributed Resource Directory (DRD)
        Authors         : Jaime Jimenez
                          Meirong Liu
                          Erkki Harjula
	Filename        : draft-jimenez-t2trg-drd-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   NB: This document was submitted in 2013 and then discontinued.  It is
   now submitted to T2TRG for discussion on the replication of the
   Resource Directory.  References and many operations would need
   updating.  Architecture and functions should remain the same.

   In some M2M scenarios, it is convenient to offer non-centralized
   alternatives for discovery and rendezvous.  This document defines a
   Distributed Resource Directory (DRD) for Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP).  Distribution is achieved by means of a structured
   Peer-to-Peer (P2P) overlay.  The DHT-based P2P overlay provides
   discovery, rendezvous and caching services for CoAP End-points as
   well as HTTP proxy service for Web clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jimenez-t2trg-drd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jimenez-t2trg-drd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jimenez-t2trg-drd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/