Subject: I-D Action: draft-malis-detnet-ip-dp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 02:52:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet IP Encapsulation
        Authors         : Andrew G. Malis
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Mach Chen
                          Balázs Varga
	Filename        : draft-malis-detnet-ip-dp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies Deterministic Networking data plane operation
   over an IP network.  It is primarily aimed at IPv4, but would work
   with IPv6 as well if a unified solution is desired.

   This document is a derivative work from draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-01,
   to augment or replace the text currently contained in section 5.2.2.

   Whether this is published as a stand-alone text, or serves as a focal
   point to refine the IP design and subsequently remerged with draft-
   ietf-detnet-dp-sol-01 is a matter for the DETNET WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-malis-detnet-ip-dp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-malis-detnet-ip-dp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-malis-detnet-ip-dp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/