Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-http-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 08:35:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) over QUIC
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-http-10.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   The QUIC transport protocol has several features that are desirable
   in a transport for HTTP, such as stream multiplexing, per-stream flow
   control, and low-latency connection establishment.  This document
   describes a mapping of HTTP semantics over QUIC.  This document also
   identifies HTTP/2 features that are subsumed by QUIC, and describes
   how HTTP/2 extensions can be ported to QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-http-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-http-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-http-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/