Subject: I-D Action: draft-handrews-json-schema-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 16:02:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Schema: A Media Type for Describing JSON Documents
        Authors         : Austin Wright
                          Henry Andrews
	Filename        : draft-handrews-json-schema-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   JSON Schema defines the media type "application/schema+json", a JSON-
   based format for describing the structure of JSON data.  JSON Schema
   asserts what a JSON document must look like, ways to extract
   information from it, and how to interact with it.  The "application/
   schema-instance+json" media type provides additional feature-rich
   integration with "application/schema+json" beyond what can be offered
   for "application/json" documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-handrews-json-schema/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-handrews-json-schema-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-handrews-json-schema-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-handrews-json-schema-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/