Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 03:30:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Thing-to-Thing Data Hub
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   The Thing-to-Thing Data Hub is a RESTful, hypermedia-driven Web
   application that can be used in Thing-to-Thing communication to share
   data items such as thing descriptions, configurations, resource
   descriptions, or firmware updates at a central location.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/