Subject: I-D Action: draft-tls-certieee1609-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 08:37:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authentication using ITS ETSI and IEEE certificates
        Authors         : Panos Kampanakis
                          Mounira Msahli
	Filename        : draft-tls-certieee1609-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-03-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of two new certificate types to
   authenticate TLS entities.  The first type enables the use of a
   certificate specified by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics
   Engineers (IEEE) [IEEE-ITS] and the second by the European
   Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) [ETSI103097].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tls-certieee1609/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tls-certieee1609-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tls-certieee1609-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/