Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-isis-ias-lk-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 06:03:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ISIS Extensions for Broadcast Inter-AS TE Link
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Lei Liu
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Yi Yang
	Filename        : draft-chen-isis-ias-lk-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document presents extensions to the ISIS protocol for
   advertising broadcast inter-AS Traffic Engineering (TE) links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-isis-ias-lk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-isis-ias-lk-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-isis-ias-lk-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-isis-ias-lk-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/