Subject: I-D Action: draft-venaas-bier-mtud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:14:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER MTU Discovery
        Authors         : Stig Venaas
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-venaas-bier-mtud-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines an IGP based mechanism for discovering the MTU
   of a BIER sub-domain.  This document defines extensions to OSPF and
   IS-IS, but other protocols could potentially be extended.  MTU
   discovery is usually done for a given path, while this document
   defines it for a sub-domain.  This allows the computed MTU to be
   independent of the set of receivers.  Also, the MTU is independent of
   rerouting events within the sub-domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-venaas-bier-mtud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-venaas-bier-mtud-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-venaas-bier-mtud-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/