Subject: I-D Action: draft-vkrasnov-h2-compression-dictionaries-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 11:23:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compression Dictionaries for HTTP/2
        Authors         : Vlad Krasnov
                          Yoav Weiss
	Filename        : draft-vkrasnov-h2-compression-dictionaries-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies new HTTP/2 frame types and new HTTP/2
   settings values that enable the use of previously transferred data as
   compression dictionaries, significantly improving overall compression
   ratio for a given connection.

   In addition, this document proposes to define a set of industry
   standard, static, dictionaries to be used with any Lempel-Ziv based
   compression for the common textual MIME types prevalent on the web.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vkrasnov-h2-compression-dictionaries/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vkrasnov-h2-compression-dictionaries-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vkrasnov-h2-compression-dictionaries-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vkrasnov-h2-compression-dictionaries-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/