Subject: I-D Action: draft-sury-deprecate-obsolete-resource-records-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 05:09:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecating obsolete DNS Resource Records
        Author          : Ondrej Sury
	Filename        : draft-sury-deprecate-obsolete-resource-records-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-03-23

Abstract:
   This document deprecates Resource Records that are neither being used
   for anything meanigful nor already made obsolete by other RFCs.  This
   document updates [RFC1035].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sury-deprecate-obsolete-resource-records/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sury-deprecate-obsolete-resource-records-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sury-deprecate-obsolete-resource-records-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/