Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-tls13-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 10:43:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-tls13-26.txt
	Pages           : 155
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies version 1.3 of the Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) protocol.  TLS allows client/server applications to communicate
   over the Internet in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping,
   tampering, and message forgery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-26
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-26

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-tls13-26

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/