Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-bulk-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 11:37:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transferring Bulk Data over the GeneRic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP)
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-bulk-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-03-03

Abstract:
   This document describes how bulk data may be transferred between
   Autonomic Service Agents via the GeneRic Autonomic Signaling Protocol
   (GRASP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-bulk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-bulk-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-bulk-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-bulk-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/