Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-modern-drip-teri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:02:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Telephone Related Information (TeRI) with the Distributed Registry Protocol (DRiP)
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-peterson-modern-drip-teri-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   The Distributed Registry Protocol (DRiP) allows a set of nodes to
   implement a decentralized registry function.  This document explores
   how Telephone Related Information (TeRI) Records can be shared by
   DRiP, and a decentralized registry approaches the operations
   necessary to assign, provision, and route for telephone numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-modern-drip-teri/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-modern-drip-teri-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peterson-modern-drip-teri-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/