Subject: I-D Action: draft-ji-roll-traffic-aware-objective-function-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 07:49:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traffic-aware Objective Function
        Authors         : Chenyang Ji
                          Remous-Aris Koutsiamanis
                          Georgios Papadopoulos
                          Diego Dujovne
                          Nicolas Montavont
	Filename        : draft-ji-roll-traffic-aware-objective-function-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes a packet transmission rate metric for parent
   selection.  This metric represents the amount of traffic that the
   node is transmitting to the current parent node.  This document also
   proposes an Objective Function (OF) using the packet transmission
   rate metric for parent selection in order to balance the amount of
   traffic between nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ji-roll-traffic-aware-objective-function/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ji-roll-traffic-aware-objective-function-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ji-roll-traffic-aware-objective-function-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ji-roll-traffic-aware-objective-function-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/