Subject: I-D Action: draft-spacek-edns-camel-diet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 08:35:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Minimal EDNS compliance requirements
        Authors         : Petr Spacek
                          Olafur Gudmundsson
                          Ondrej Sury
	Filename        : draft-spacek-edns-camel-diet-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2018-03-20

Abstract:
   DNS responders must either follow RFC 6891 by implementing EDNS or
   respond with RCODE=FORMERR to queries containing OPT record.  Non-
   compliant implementations are not worth talking to.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spacek-edns-camel-diet/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spacek-edns-camel-diet-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-spacek-edns-camel-diet-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/