Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-taps-sockets-api-limitations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 09:56:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement Regarding Limitations of the Sockets API for IPv6 Address Usage
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Guillermo Gont
                          Madeleine Garcia Corbo
                          Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-gont-taps-sockets-api-limitations-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-21

Abstract:
   This identifies gaps that currently prevent systems and applications
   from leveraging the increased flexibility and availability of IPv6
   addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-taps-sockets-api-limitations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-taps-sockets-api-limitations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gont-taps-sockets-api-limitations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/