Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-netconf-base-notification-nmda-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 05:06:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NETCONF Base Notifications for NMDA
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Xiaojian Ding
	Filename        : draft-wu-netconf-base-notification-nmda-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-03-03

Abstract:
   NMDA introduces additional datastores for systems that support more
   advanced processing chains converting configuration to operational
   state.  Support the monitoring of the base system events pertaining
   to these datatores hasn't been discussed in Network Configuration
   Protocol (NETCONF) Base Notifications [RFC6470].  This document
   updates [RFC6470] to support the Network Management Datastore
   Architecture (NMDA) defined in [I-D.ietf-netmod-revised-datastores].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-netconf-base-notification-nmda/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netconf-base-notification-nmda-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-netconf-base-notification-nmda-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/