Subject: I-D Action: draft-viguier-kangarootwelve-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 03:16:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : KangarooTwelve
        Author          : Benoît Viguier
	Filename        : draft-viguier-kangarootwelve-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-03-20

Abstract:
   This document defines the KangarooTwelve eXtendable Output Function
   (XOF), a hash function with arbitrary output length.  It provides an
   efficient and secure hashing primitive, which is able to exploit the
   parallelism of the implementation in a scalable way.  It uses tree
   hashing over a round-reduced version of SHAKE128 as underlying
   primitive.

   This document builds up on the definitions of the permutations and of
   the sponge construction in [FIPS 202], and is meant to serve as a
   stable reference and an implementation guide.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-viguier-kangarootwelve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-viguier-kangarootwelve-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-viguier-kangarootwelve-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-viguier-kangarootwelve-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/