Subject: I-D Action: draft-gavrichenkov-dnsop-dnssapi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:56:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Domain Name System Service Application Programming Interface
        Author          : Artyom Gavrichenkov
	Filename        : draft-gavrichenkov-dnsop-dnssapi-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Managed DNS services are widely used to maintain DNS zones.
   Virtually all of them have an API of some sort, in most cases an XML-
   RPC or JSON-RPC API, while most of them lack the support of zone
   transfers.  The latter is unlikely to change any time soon due to the
   reasons outlined below.  This document describes a protocol, a common
   denominator of existing API protocols, that both a service provider
   and its customer can use to exchange information about DNS zones and
   policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gavrichenkov-dnsop-dnssapi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gavrichenkov-dnsop-dnssapi-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gavrichenkov-dnsop-dnssapi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/