Subject: I-D Action: draft-ovsienko-babel-rfc7298bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:12:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Babel HMAC Cryptographic Authentication
        Author          : Denis Ovsienko
	Filename        : draft-ovsienko-babel-rfc7298bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a cryptographic authentication mechanism for
   the Babel routing protocol.  The mechanism uses two TLV types and one
   sub-STV type for the authentication data, uses HMAC and is both
   optional and backward compatible.  This document obsoletes RFC 7298.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ovsienko-babel-rfc7298bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ovsienko-babel-rfc7298bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ovsienko-babel-rfc7298bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/