Subject: I-D Action: draft-purkayastha-dcrouting-leading-indicators-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 08:59:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Leading indicators of change for routing in Modern Data Center environments
        Authors         : Debashish Purkayastha
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Dirk Trossen
	Filename        : draft-purkayastha-dcrouting-leading-indicators-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a few use cases to illustrate the
   expectations on today's network.  Based on those expectations, it
   describes how the network architecture and network requirements are
   changing.  The new requirements are impacting data center
   architecture.  The way data centers are evolving, such as central
   data centers to smaller data centers, a single deployment to multiple
   deployments, is described.  With this new data center model, areas
   such as routing inside the data center and outside the data center is
   impacted.  The document describes this impact and summarizes few
   features for these new data center model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-purkayastha-dcrouting-leading-indicators/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-purkayastha-dcrouting-leading-indicators-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-purkayastha-dcrouting-leading-indicators-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/