Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 11:43:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Overload Rate Control
        Authors         : Steve Donovan
                          Eric Noel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-08.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This specification documents an extension to the Diameter Overload
   Indication Conveyance (DOIC) [RFC7683] base solution.  This extension
   adds a new overload control abatement algorithm.  This abatement
   algorithm allows for a DOIC reporting node to specify a maximum rate
   at which a DOIC reacting node sends Diameter requests to the DOIC
   reporting node.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/