Subject: I-D Action: draft-bz-v4goawayflag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 15:13:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement IPv4 GoAway Flag
        Author          : Bjoern A. Zeeb
	Filename        : draft-bz-v4goawayflag-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Router Advertisement Flag to indicate to
   end nodes that IPv4 support must be disabled on this link.  In
   addition this document presents a policy and a timeline on how to
   deal with this flag and the going-away of IPv4.  This document
   updates RFC5175.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bz-v4goawayflag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bz-v4goawayflag-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bz-v4goawayflag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/