Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 13:03:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) - STATUS=SIZE Extension
        Author          : Stephan Bosch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-03-24

Abstract:
   This document adds a new capability called "STATUS=SIZE" to the
   Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP).  It allows retrieving the
   total storage size of a mailbox with a single STATUS command rather
   than retrieving and summing the sizes of all individual messages in
   that mailbox.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/