Subject: I-D Action: draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-fwk-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 04:13:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GMPLS Routing and Signaling Framework for B100G
        Authors         : Qilei Wang
                          Radha Valiveti
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Sergio Belotti
	Filename        : draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-fwk-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework to describe how to use current
   existing GMPLS routing and signaling to set up ODUk/ODUflex over
   ODUCn link, as a result of the support of OTU/ODU links with rates
   larger than 100G in the 2016 version of G.709.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-fwk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-fwk-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-fwk-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-fwk-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/