Subject: I-D Action: draft-eckert-teas-bier-te-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 13:42:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Traffic Engineering with BIER-TE forwarding (Bit Index Explicit Replication with Traffic Engineering)
        Author          : Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-eckert-teas-bier-te-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   BIER-TE is an application-state free, (loose) source routed multicast
   forwarding method where every hop and destination is identified via
   bits in a bitstring of the data packets.  It is described in
   [I-D.ietf-bier-te-arch].  BIER-TE is a variant of [RFC8279] in
   support of such explicit path engineering.

   This document described the traffic engineering control framework for
   use with the BIER-TE forwarding plane: How to enable the ability to
   calculate paths and integrate this forwarding plane into an overall
   TE solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckert-teas-bier-te-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eckert-teas-bier-te-framework-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eckert-teas-bier-te-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/