Subject: I-D Action: draft-senthil-bier-te-ospfv2-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 00:05:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPFv2 Extensions for BIER-TE
        Authors         : Senthil Dhanaraj
                          Xie Jingrong
	Filename        : draft-senthil-bier-te-ospfv2-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-03-18

Abstract:
   BIER-TE: Traffic Engineering for Bit Index Explicit Replication
   (BIER) is a variant of BIER [RFC8279] to support explicit path
   engineering.  BIER-TE defines a (loose) source routed multicast
   forwarding method where every hop and destination in the TE path is
   identified via bits in the bitstring of the BIER header in the data
   packets.  BIER-TE forwarding architecture is described in [I-D.draft-
   ietf-bier-te-arch].  Control framework for Traffic Engineering with
   BIER-TE forwarding plane is explained in [I-D.draft-eckert-teas-bier-
   te-framework].

   This document describes the OSPF [RFC2328] protocol extension
   required for BIER-TE control framework with MPLS encapsulation
   [RFC8296].  Support for other encapsulation types is outside the
   scope of this document.  The use of multiple encapsulation types is
   outside the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-senthil-bier-te-ospfv2-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-senthil-bier-te-ospfv2-extensions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-senthil-bier-te-ospfv2-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/