Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs8-validated-parameters-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 05:51:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Storing validation parameters in PKCS#8
        Author          : Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs8-validated-parameters-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   This memo describes a method of storing parameters needed for private
   key validation in the Private-Key Information Syntax Specification
   Version 1.2 [RFC5208] (PKCS#8) format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs8-validated-parameters/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs8-validated-parameters-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs8-validated-parameters-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs8-validated-parameters-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/