Subject: I-D Action: draft-ggalimbe-ccamp-flexigrid-carrier-label-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 13:45:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signaling extensions for Media Channel sub-carriers configuration in Spectrum Switched Optical Networks (SSON) in Lambda Switch Capable (LSC) Optical Line Systems.
        Authors         : Gabriele Galimberti
                          Domenico La Fauci
                          Andrea Zanardi
                          Lorenzo Galvagni
	Filename        : draft-ggalimbe-ccamp-flexigrid-carrier-label-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This memo defines the signaling extensions for managing Spectrum
   Switched Optical Network (SSON) parameters shared between the Client
   and the Network and inside the Network in accordance to the model
   described in RFC 7698.  The extensions are in accordance and
   extending the parameters defined in ITU-T Recommendation
   G.694.1.[ITU.G694.1] and its extensions and G.872.[ITU.G872].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ggalimbe-ccamp-flexigrid-carrier-label/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ggalimbe-ccamp-flexigrid-carrier-label-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ggalimbe-ccamp-flexigrid-carrier-label-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ggalimbe-ccamp-flexigrid-carrier-label-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/