Subject: I-D Action: draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 20:28:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi Provider DNSSEC models
        Authors         : Shumon Huque
                          Pallavi Aras
	Filename        : draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-03

Abstract:
   Many enterprises today employ the service of multiple DNS providers
   to distribute their authoritative DNS service.  Deploying DNSSEC in
   such an environment can have some challenges depending on the
   configuration and feature set in use.  This document will present
   several deployment models that may be suitable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/