Subject: I-D Action: draft-openconfig-rtgwg-gnmi-spec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:30:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : gRPC Network Management Interface (gNMI)
        Authors         : Rob Shakir
                          Anees Shaikh
                          Paul Borman
                          Marcus Hines
                          Carl Lebsack
                          Chris Morrow
	Filename        : draft-openconfig-rtgwg-gnmi-spec-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the gRPC Network Management Interface (gNMI),
   a network management protocol based on the gRPC framework.  gNMI
   supports retrieval and manipulation of state from network elements
   where the data is represented by a tree structure, and addressable by
   paths.  The gNMI service defines operations for configuration
   management, operational state retrieval, and bulk data collection via
   streaming telemetry.  The authoritative gNMI specification is
   maintained at [GNMI-SPEC].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-rtgwg-gnmi-spec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openconfig-rtgwg-gnmi-spec-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-openconfig-rtgwg-gnmi-spec-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-openconfig-rtgwg-gnmi-spec-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/