Subject: I-D Action: draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 04:25:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cleartext JSON Web Signature (JWS)
        Authors         : Samuel Erdtman
                          Anders Rundgren
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Cleartext JSON Web Signature (JWS) is a means of signing JSON objects
   directly without representing the JSON to be signed in a non-JSON
   representation, such as base64url-encoded JSON.  The signature and
   information about the signature is added to the JSON object when it
   is signed.  The signature calculation for signing the JSON object
   uses the predictable JSON serialization defined in ECMAScript version
   6.  Cleartext JWS builds on the JWS, JWA, and JWK specifications,
   reusing data structures and semantics from these specifications,
   where applicable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/