Subject: I-D Action: draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 10:52:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On the Politics of Standards
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Amelia Andersdotter
	Filename        : draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   This document argues that the politics of standards need to be taken
   into account in the standards development process.  We come to this
   conclusion by mapping different perspectives on the relation between
   standards and politics in the Internet community and by providing
   illustrations of the political aspects of standard development.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/