Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 01:36:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extended Community for Identifying the Target Node
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Gunter Van de Velde
	Filename        : draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   BGP has been used to distribute different types of routing and policy
   information in the network.  In some cases, the information
   distributed may be only intended for one or several particular
   receiving BGP nodes in the network.  BGP does not have a general
   mechanism for designating the receiving node of the routing
   information.  This document defines a new type of BGP extended
   community called "Node Target".  The mechanism and of using the Node
   Target extended community to steer BGP route distribution to
   particular BGP nodes is specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/