Subject: I-D Action: draft-benhadjsaid-detnet-gptp-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 09:20:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Model of IEEE 802.1AS
        Authors         : Siwar Ben Hadj Said
                          Michael Boc
	Filename        : draft-benhadjsaid-detnet-gptp-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2018-03-29

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for the management of IEEE
   802.1AS module in network devices.  This data model includes
   configuration data and state data (status information and counters
   for the collection of statistics).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-benhadjsaid-detnet-gptp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-benhadjsaid-detnet-gptp-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-benhadjsaid-detnet-gptp-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/