Subject: I-D Action: draft-camelot-holy-grenade-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:50:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
        Author          : Arthur son of Uther Pendragon
	Filename        : draft-camelot-holy-grenade-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-03-22

Abstract:
   The menagerie of beasts and artefacts depicted in RFC8140 may be
   usefully supplemented by other renowned figures of Internet and more
   general lore.  This document extends the menagerie to the seminal
   fable of the "Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch", as depicted in the Monty
   Python film "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", as well as "Spamalot",
   the musical inspired by the movie.

Spamalot

   The relevance of the musical "Spamalot" to Internet lore should be
   obvious to the reader; but in case of doubt, see also Section 1
   ("What is Spam*?") of RFC2635.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-camelot-holy-grenade/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-camelot-holy-grenade-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-camelot-holy-grenade-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/