Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 12:23:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Over HTTPS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Queries over HTTPS
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Patrick McManus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes how to run DNS service over HTTP using
   https:// URIs.

   [[ There is a repository for this draft at https://github.com/dohwg/
   draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https [1] ]].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-doh-dns-over-https-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/