Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-sfc-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 13:14:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function discovery in fog environments
        Authors         : Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Alain Mourad
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-sfc-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Service function chaining (SFC) allows the instantiation of an
   ordered set of service functions and subsequent "steering" of traffic
   through them.  Service functions provide an specific treatment of
   received packets, therefore they need to be known so they can be used
   in a given service composition via SFC.  This document discusses the
   need for service function discovery mechanisms and propose some
   solutions for sfc-aware nodes to discover available service functions
   in fog environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardos-sfc-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-sfc-discovery-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bernardos-sfc-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/