Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-maybe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 04:47:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The application/maybe media type
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-maybe-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-03-18

Abstract:
   Many media types may be used in situations where it may beneficial to
   indicate that the object represented in this media type is not yet
   (or no longer) present.

   The Observe option introduced in Observing Resources in the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) (RFC7641) requires sequences
   of responses (notifications) to carry the same Content-Format.

   The application/maybe media type provides a way to use a single media
   type (and thus Content-Format) to express presence or absence of
   information in a specific media type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-maybe/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-maybe-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-core-maybe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/