Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-lsvr-lsoe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 09:09:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Link State Over Ethernet
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-lsvr-lsoe-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-03-14

Abstract:
   Used in a Massive Data Center (MDC), BGP-LS and BGP-SPF need link
   neighbor discovery, liveness, and addressability data.  Link State
   Over Ethernet protocols provide link discovery, exchange AFI/SAFIs,
   and discover addresses over raw Ethernet.  These data are pushed
   directly to BGP-LS/SPF, obviating the need for centralized controller
   architectures.  This protocol is more widely applicable, and has been
   designed to support a wide range of routing and similar protocols
   which need link discovery and characterisation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-lsvr-lsoe/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-lsvr-lsoe-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-lsvr-lsoe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/