Subject: I-D Action: draft-amsuess-core-rd-replication-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 12:58:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Directory Replication
        Author          : Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-amsuess-core-rd-replication-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   Discovery of endpoints and resources in M2M applications over large
   networks is enabled by Resource Directories, but no special
   consideration has been given to how such directories can scale beyond
   what can be managed by a single device.

   This document explores different ways in which Resource Directories
   can be scaled up from single network to enterprise and global scale.
   It does not attempt to standardize any of those methods, but only to
   demonstrate the feasibility of such extensions and to provide
   terminology and exploratory groundwork for later documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-core-rd-replication/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amsuess-core-rd-replication-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amsuess-core-rd-replication-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-amsuess-core-rd-replication-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/