Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-quic-over-dtls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:04:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC over DTLS
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-quic-over-dtls-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   QUIC in-band cryptographic negotiation on stream 0 creates a number
   of odd edge cases.  This document considers an alternative design in
   which QUIC transport is run directly over DTLS, thus separating the
   cryptographic negotiation from the transport piece.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-quic-over-dtls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-quic-over-dtls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rescorla-quic-over-dtls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/