Subject: I-D Action: draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 12:52:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast DNS Discovery Relay
        Authors         : Stuart Cheshire
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-03-21

Abstract:
   This document extends the specification of the Discovery Proxy for
   Multicast DNS-Based Service Discovery.  It describes a lightweight
   relay mechanism, a Discovery Relay, which allows Discovery Proxies to
   provide service on multicast links to which they are not directly
   attached.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/