Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-ifa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 11:58:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inband Flow Analyzer
        Authors         : Jai Kumar
                          Surendra Anubolu
                          Zongying He
                          Rajeev Manur
                          Dezhong Cai
                          Heidi OU
                          Yizhou Li
                          Sun Suwei
	Filename        : draft-kumar-ifa-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Inband Flow Analyzer (IFA) records flow specific information from
   smart NIC and/or switches across the network.  This document
   discusses the method to collect the data on a per hop basis across
   the network and perform localized analytics operations on it.  This
   document also describes transport agnostic header definition for
   tunneled and non tunneled flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-ifa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-ifa-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kumar-ifa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/