Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:37:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Recommendations for RSVP-TE and Segment Routing LSP co-existence
        Authors         : Harish Sitaraman
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Ina Minei
                          Siva Sivabalan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Operators are looking to introduce services over Segment Routing (SR)
   LSPs in networks running Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP-TE)
   LSPs.  In some instances, operators are also migrating existing
   services from RSVP-TE to SR LSPs.  For example, there might be
   certain services that are well suited for SR and need to co-exist
   with RSVP-TE in the same network.  In other cases, services running
   on RSVP-TE might be migrated to run over SR.  Such introduction or
   migration of traffic to SR might require co-existence with RSVP-TE in
   the same network for an extended period of time depending on the
   operator's intent.  The following document provides solution options
   for keeping the traffic engineering database (TED) consistent across
   the network, accounting for the different bandwidth utilization
   between SR and RSVP-TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-sr-rsvp-coexistence-rec-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/