Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 09:38:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of YANG Data Model Documents
        Author          : Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-19.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2018-03-12

Abstract:
   This memo provides guidelines for authors and reviewers of
   specifications containing YANG data model modules.  Recommendations
   and procedures are defined, which are intended to increase
   interoperability and usability of Network Configuration Protocol
   (NETCONF) and RESTCONF protocol implementations that utilize YANG
   data model modules.  This document obsoletes RFC 6087.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/