Subject: I-D Action: draft-acg-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 10:28:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecating ASM for Interdomain Multicast
        Authors         : Mikael Abrahamsson
                          Tim Chown
                          Lenny Giuliano
	Filename        : draft-acg-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   This document recommends the deprecation of the use of Any-Source
   Multicast (ASM) for interdomain multicast.  It therefore implicitly
   recommends the use of Source-Specific Multicast (SSM) for interdomain
   multicast applications, and that hosts and routers that are expected
   to handle such applications fully support SSM.  The recommendations
   in this document do not preclude the continued use of ASM within a
   single organisation or domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acg-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acg-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-acg-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/