Subject: I-D Action: draft-asciirfc-minimal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 07:58:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Minimal Internet-Draft In AsciiRFC
        Authors         : Josiah Stinkney Carberry
                          Truman Grayson
	Filename        : draft-asciirfc-minimal-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-03-23

Abstract:
   This document provides a template on how to author (or migrate!) a
   new Internet-Draft / RFC in AsciiRFC format.  This template requires
   usage of the "asciidoctor-rfc" Ruby gem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asciirfc-minimal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asciirfc-minimal-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-asciirfc-minimal-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-asciirfc-minimal-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/