Subject: I-D Action: draft-asciirfc-minimal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:18:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Minimal Internet-Draft In AsciiRFC
        Authors         : Josiah Stinkney Carberry
                          Truman Grayson
	Filename        : draft-asciirfc-minimal-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-03-22

Abstract:
   This document provides a template on how to author (or migrate!) a
   new Internet-Draft / RFC in AsciiRFC format.  This template requires
   usage of the "asciidoctor-rfc" Ruby gem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asciirfc-minimal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asciirfc-minimal-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-asciirfc-minimal-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/