Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-secevent-sstp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 04:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Symmetric SET Transfer Protocol
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Anthony Nadalin
	Filename        : draft-hunt-secevent-sstp-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-03-22

Abstract:
   This specification defines how security event tokens (SETs) may be
   exchanged between a client and service provider using HTTP POST over
   TLS using a symmetric format.  The specification supports three modes
   of operation: "push", "pull", and "push-pull" bi-directional SET
   exchange.  The specification also defines a simple acknowledge
   mechanism allowing parties to confirm delivery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-secevent-sstp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-secevent-sstp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hunt-secevent-sstp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/