Subject: I-D Action: draft-pan-dnsop-swild-rr-type-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 21:26:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SWILD RR Type (Wildcard on Intermediate Nameservers)
        Authors         : Lanlan Pan
                          Yu Fu
	Filename        : draft-pan-dnsop-swild-rr-type-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-03-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new SWILD RR type for Intermediate
   Nameservers to cache subdomain wildcard record, in order to optimize
   the wildcard domain cache miss, reduce the cache size, and help to
   defense the DDoS attack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pan-dnsop-swild-rr-type/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pan-dnsop-swild-rr-type-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pan-dnsop-swild-rr-type-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pan-dnsop-swild-rr-type-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/