Subject: I-D Action: draft-extra-imap-unauth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 17:41:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IMAP UNAUTHENTICATE for Connection Reuse
        Author          : Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-extra-imap-unauth-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-27

Abstract:
   This specification extends the Internet Message Access Protocol
   (IMAP) to allow an administrative client to reuse the same IMAP
   connection on behalf of multiple IMAP user identities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-extra-imap-unauth/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-extra-imap-unauth-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-extra-imap-unauth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/