Subject: I-D Action: draft-ren-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 06:50:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement of Multi-requirement Extensions for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
        Authors         : Gang Ren
                          Lin He
                          Ying Liu
	Filename        : draft-ren-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   The manageability, security, privacy protection, and traceability of
   networks can be supported by extending DHCPv6 protocol.  This
   document analyzes the current extension practices and typical DHCP
   server software on extensions, defines a DHCP general model, lists
   the unresolved problem, and provides the possible directions to solve
   the problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ren-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ren-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ren-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/