Subject: I-D Action: draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 04:22:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Registration Interface YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Sangwon Hyun
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Taekyun Roh
                          Sarang Wi
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes an YANG data model for I2NSF registration
   interface between Security Controller and Developer's Management
   System.  The data model is required for NSF instance registration and
   dynamic life cycle management of NSF instances.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/