Subject: I-D Action: draft-fielding-httpbis-http-range-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 00:45:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP): Range Requests
        Authors         : Roy T. Fielding
                          Yves Lafon
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-fielding-httpbis-http-range-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a stateless application-
   level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  This document defines range requests and the rules for
   constructing and combining responses to those requests.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7233.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fielding-httpbis-http-range/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fielding-httpbis-http-range-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fielding-httpbis-http-range-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/