Subject: I-D Action: draft-ito-yet-another-name-redaction-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 15:16:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of Name Redaction for Mass Devices
        Authors         : Tadahiko Ito
                          Robert Ramirez
	Filename        : draft-ito-yet-another-name-redaction-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms to allow CT log submitters not to
   submit plain certificates.  While public Certificate Transparency
   (CT) logs allow anyone to observe server certificates and make
   confident to trust Certificate Authorities (CAs), there are some
   problems scaling to mass devices.  This document describes and
   presents some use cases for a mechanism that retains most of the
   security benefits gained from using Certificate Transparency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ito-yet-another-name-redaction/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ito-yet-another-name-redaction-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ito-yet-another-name-redaction-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ito-yet-another-name-redaction-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/