Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-sfc-nsh-ecn-support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:41:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Service Header (NSH) Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) Support
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Bob Briscoe
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-sfc-nsh-ecn-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Explicit congestion notification (ECN) allows a forwarding element to
   notify downstream devices of the onset of congestion without having
   to drop packets. This can improve network efficiency through better
   congestion control without packet drops. This document specifies ECN
   support within Service Function Chaining (SFC) domains through use of
   the Network Service Header (NSH).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-sfc-nsh-ecn-support/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-sfc-nsh-ecn-support-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eastlake-sfc-nsh-ecn-support-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/