Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-acme-authority-token-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:07:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACME Challenges Using an Authority Token
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Mary Barnes
                          David Hancock
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-peterson-acme-authority-token-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   A number of proposed challenges for the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) effectively rely on an external
   authority issuing a token according to a particular policy.  This
   document specifies a generic Authority Token challenge for ACME which
   supports subtype claims different identifiers or namespaces that can
   be defined to represent a specific application of this Authority
   Token challenge.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-acme-authority-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-acme-authority-token-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peterson-acme-authority-token-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peterson-acme-authority-token-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/