Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 02:27:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON binding of IODEF
        Authors         : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Roman Danyliw
                          Mio Suzuki
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-03.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2018-03-18

Abstract:
   RFC7970 specified an information model and a corresponding XML data
   model for exchanging incident and indicator information.  This draft
   provides an alternative data model implementation in JSON.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/