Subject: I-D Action: draft-dickinson-bcp-op-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 11:57:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recommendations for DNS Privacy Service Operators
        Authors         : Sara Dickinson
                          Roland M. van Rijswijk-Deij
                          Allison Mankin
	Filename        : draft-dickinson-bcp-op-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document presents operational, policy and security
   considerations for DNS operators who choose to offer DNS Privacy
   services including, but not limited to, DNS-over-TLS [RFC7858].

   This document also presents a framework to assist writers of DNS
   Privacy Policy and Practices Statements (analogous to DNS Security
   Extensions (DNSSEC) Policies and DNSSEC Practice Statements described
   in [RFC6841]).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dickinson-bcp-op/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dickinson-bcp-op-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dickinson-bcp-op-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/