Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-bier-rift-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 10:14:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Supporting BIER with RIFT
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Shaowen Ma
                          Zheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-bier-rift-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to RIFT protocol to support BIER.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bier-rift/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-bier-rift-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-bier-rift-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/