Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-cfrg-voprf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:50:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Verifiable Oblivious Pseudorandom Functions (VOPRFs)
        Authors         : Nick Sullivan
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-cfrg-voprf-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   A Verifiable Oblivious Pseudorandom Function (VOPRF) is a two-party
   protocol for computing the output of a PRF that is symmetrically
   verifiable.  In summary, the PRF key holder learns nothing of the
   input while simultaneously providing proof that its private key was
   used during execution.  VOPRFs are useful for computing one-time
   unlinkable tokens that are verifiable by secret key holders.  This
   document specifies a VOPRF construction based on Elliptic Curves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-cfrg-voprf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-cfrg-voprf-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sullivan-cfrg-voprf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/