Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 02:57:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NAT64 Deployment Guidelines in Operator and Enterprise Networks
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how NAT64 ([RFC6146]) can be deployed in an
   IPv6 operator or enterprise network and the issues to be considered
   when having an IPv6-only access link, regarding: a) DNS64
   ([RFC6147]), b) applications or devices that use literal IPv4
   addresses or non-IPv6 compliant APIs, and c) IPv4-only hosts or
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/