Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-vxlan-gpe-gbp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:07:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Group Policy Encoding with VXLAN-GPE
        Authors         : John Lemon
                          Fabio Maino
                          Michael Smith
	Filename        : draft-lemon-vxlan-gpe-gbp-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a header companion for the Generic Protocol
   Extension for Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN-GPE) that
   is used to carry a Group Policy Identifier for the purposes of policy
   enforcement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-vxlan-gpe-gbp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-vxlan-gpe-gbp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lemon-vxlan-gpe-gbp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lemon-vxlan-gpe-gbp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/