Subject: I-D Action: draft-york-p-charge-info-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:06:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : P-Charge-Info - A Private Header Field (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Dan York
                          Tolga Asveren
	Filename        : draft-york-p-charge-info-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This text documents the current usage of 'P-Charge-Info', an existing
   private Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) header field (P-header)
   used to convey billing information about the party to be charged.
   This P-Header is currently used in production by several equipment
   vendors and carriers.  This document is submitted to request the
   registration of this header field with the Internet Assigned Numbers
   Authority (IANA).

   NOTE: This document is a simplified version of the document
   previously known as 'draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info'.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-york-p-charge-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-york-p-charge-info-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-york-p-charge-info-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-york-p-charge-info-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/