Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-28.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 00:45:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Native NAT Traversal Mode for the Host Identity Protocol
        Authors         : Ari Keranen
                          Jan Melén
                          Miika Komu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-28.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Network Address Translator (NAT)
   traversal mode for the Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  The new mode is
   based on the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) methodology
   and UDP encapsulation of data and signaling traffic.  The main
   difference from the previously specified modes is the use of HIP
   messages for all NAT traversal procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-28
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-28

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-28

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/