Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ntf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 11:40:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Toward a Network Telemetry Framework
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-song-ntf-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   This document suggests the necessity of a framework of network
   telemetry and articulates the categories and components of such a
   framework.  The requirement, challenges, existing solutions, and
   future directions are discussed for each category of the framework.
   The framework for network telemetry helps to set a common ground for
   the collection of related works and put future developments into
   perspective.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ntf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-ntf-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ntf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/