Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 01:49:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet Flow Information Model
        Authors         : János Farkas
                          Balázs Varga
                          Rodney Cummings
                          Yuanlong Jiang
                          Yiyong Zha
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes flow and service information model for
   Deterministic Networking (DetNet).  The DetNet service is provided
   either for a Layer 3 or a Layer 2 flow.  This document provides
   DetNet flow and service information model both for Layer 3 and Layer
   2 flows in an integrated fashion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-flow-information-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/