Subject: I-D Action: draft-seamless-flow-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:25:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Seamless OAuth 2.0 Client Assertion Grant
        Author          : Omer Levi Hevroni
	Filename        : draft-seamless-flow-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-22

Abstract:
   This specification defines the use of a One Time Password, encoded as
   JSON Web Token (JWS) Bearer Token, as a means for requesting an OAuth
   2.0 access token as well as for client authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seamless-flow/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seamless-flow-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-seamless-flow-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/