Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 01:21:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Segment in MPLS Based Sement Routing Network
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Lei Wang
                          Han Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Royi Zigler
                          Shuangping Zhan
	Filename        : draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segment-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   An SR path is identified by an SR segment list, one or partial
   segments of the list cannot uniquely identify the SR path.

   This document introduces the concept of Path Segment that is used to
   identify an SR path.  When used, it is inserted at the ingress node
   of the SR path and immediately follows the last segment of the SR
   path.  The Path Segment will not be popped off until it reaches the
   egress of the SR path, it can be used by the egress node to implement
   end-2-end SR path protection or performance measurement (PM)
   (especially for measuring packet loss of real traffic) of an SR path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segment-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-spring-mpls-path-segment-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/