Subject: I-D Action: draft-jhong-icnrg-nrs-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:11:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Name Resolution Service in ICN
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Lijun Dong
                          Tae-Wan You
                          Cedric Westphal
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          GQ Wang
                          Jianping Wang
	Filename        : draft-jhong-icnrg-nrs-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document discusses the motivation and requirements for Name
   Resolution Service (NRS) in ICN.  The NRS in ICN is to translate an
   object name into some other information such as locator and another
   name which is used for forwarding the object request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jhong-icnrg-nrs-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jhong-icnrg-nrs-requirements-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jhong-icnrg-nrs-requirements-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jhong-icnrg-nrs-requirements-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/