Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 10:20:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) Request Routing: CDNI Footprint and Capabilities Advertisement using ALTO
        Authors         : Jan Seedorf
                          Y.R. Yang
                          Kevin J. Ma
                          Jon Peterson
                          X.S. Lin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2018-03-18

Abstract:
   The Content Delivery Networks Interconnection (CDNI) WG is defining a
   set of protocols to inter-connect CDNs, to achieve multiple goals
   such as extending the reach of a given CDN to areas that are not
   covered by that particular CDN.  One component that is needed to
   achieve the goal of CDNI is the CDNI Request Routing Footprint &
   Capabilities Advertisement interface (FCI) [RFC7336].  [RFC8008] has
   defined precisely the semantics of FCI and provided guidelines on the
   FCI protocol, but the exact protocol is explicitly outside the scope
   of that document.  In this document, we define an FCI protocol using
   the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/