Subject: I-D Action: draft-suzuki-netslices-latency-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 22:56:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use case and Requirements for Latency Management in Network Slices
        Author          : Toshiaki Suzuki
	Filename        : draft-suzuki-netslices-latency-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This draft provides a use case that addresses the need for latency
   management for end-to-end data transmissions through multiple
   domains.  Specifically, examples of latency management schemes are
   described.  In addition, the necessity of a common latency management
   framework and of interfaces to gather latency information between
   edges in each domain and to determine data transmission paths is
   addressed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suzuki-netslices-latency-management/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suzuki-netslices-latency-management-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-suzuki-netslices-latency-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/