Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosa-bmwg-vnfbench-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 08:31:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VNF Benchmarking Methodology
        Authors         : Raphael Vicente Rosa
                          Christian Esteve Rothenberg
	Filename        : draft-rosa-bmwg-vnfbench-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-03-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a common methodology for benchmarking
   Virtualized Network Functions (VNFs) in general-purpose hardware.
   Specific cases of benchmarking methodologies for particular VNFs can
   be derived from this document.  An open source reference
   implementation called Gym is reported as a running code embodiment of
   the proposed methodology for VNFs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosa-bmwg-vnfbench/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosa-bmwg-vnfbench-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rosa-bmwg-vnfbench-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rosa-bmwg-vnfbench-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/