Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-bier-resilience-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 17:16:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Resilience for BIER
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-xiong-bier-resilience-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) is an architecture that
   specifies a solution for the forwarding of multicast data packets.
   In some scenarios, the resilience should be provided to guarantee the
   multicast data be protected by a given backup resource and forwarded
   successfully to the receivers in BIER-specific network.

   This document discusses the resilience use cases, requirements and
   proposes solutions for BIER, including the protection mechanisms and
   detection methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-bier-resilience/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-bier-resilience-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-bier-resilience-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/