Subject: I-D Action: draft-galis-anima-autonomic-slice-networking-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 10:04:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Slice Networking
        Authors         : Alex Galis
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Delei Yu
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-galis-anima-autonomic-slice-networking-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the technical requirements and the related
   reference model for the intercommunication and coordination among
   devices in Autonomic Slicing Networking.  The goal is to define how
   the various elements in a network slicing context work and
   orchestrate together, to describe their interfaces and relations.
   While the document is written as generally as possible, the initial
   solutions are limited to the chartered scope of the WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-galis-anima-autonomic-slice-networking/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-galis-anima-autonomic-slice-networking-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-galis-anima-autonomic-slice-networking-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-galis-anima-autonomic-slice-networking-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/