Subject: I-D Action: draft-yeung-g-ikev2-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 05:59:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Group Key Management using IKEv2
        Authors         : Brian Weis
                          Yoav Nir
                          Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-yeung-g-ikev2-13.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document presents a group key management protocol defined as a
   set of IKEv2 exchanges.  The protocol is in conformance with the
   Multicast Security (MSEC) key management architecture, which contains
   two components: member registration and group rekeying.  Both
   components include a Group Controller/Key Server downloading group
   security associations to an authorized member of a group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yeung-g-ikev2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yeung-g-ikev2-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yeung-g-ikev2-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yeung-g-ikev2-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/