Subject: I-D Action: draft-dschinazi-ipsecme-sa-init-privacy-addition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 08:52:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Addition to the Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2) IKE_SA_INIT Exchange
        Author          : David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-dschinazi-ipsecme-sa-init-privacy-addition-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   The Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2) provides strong
   security and privacy properties to both endpoints once they have
   authenticated each other.  However, before an endpoint has validated
   the peer's AUTH payload, it could be divulging information to an
   untrusted host.  An example of such information is the Identification
   payload of the initiator.  Another example is the fact that a host is
   running an IKEv2 responder.  This document introduces a new
   "Initialization Authentication Code" notify payload that can be
   included in IKE_SA_INIT messages to increase their trustworthiness.
   This new protection is meant to be used in addition to current IKEv2
   mechanisms and is not meant to replace the AUTH payload in any way.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dschinazi-ipsecme-sa-init-privacy-addition/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dschinazi-ipsecme-sa-init-privacy-addition-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dschinazi-ipsecme-sa-init-privacy-addition-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/