Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-dispatch-snowflake-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 14:04:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Snowflake - A Lighweight, Asymmetric, Flexible, Receiver Driven Connectivity Establishment
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-jennings-dispatch-snowflake-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) (RFC5245) defines
   protocol machinery for two peers to discover each other and establish
   connectivity in order to send and receive Media Streams.

   This draft raises some issues inherent in the assumptions with ICE
   and proposes a lightweight receiver driven protocol for asymmetric
   connectivity establishment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-dispatch-snowflake/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-dispatch-snowflake-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jennings-dispatch-snowflake-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jennings-dispatch-snowflake-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/