Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-vp9-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:56:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for VP9 Video
        Authors         : Justin Uberti
                          Stefan Holmer
                          Magnus Flodman
                          Jonathan Lennox
                          Danny Hong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-vp9-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the VP9 video codec.
   The payload format has wide applicability, as it supports
   applications from low bit-rate peer-to-peer usage, to high bit-rate
   video conferences.  It includes provisions for temporal and spatial
   scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-vp9/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-vp9-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-vp9-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-vp9-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/