Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-link-hint-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:45:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Link Hints
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-link-hint-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-03-26

Abstract:
   This memo specifies "HTTP Link Hints", a mechanism for annotating Web
   links to HTTP(S) resources with information that otherwise might be
   discovered by interacting with them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-link-hint/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-link-hint-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-link-hint-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-link-hint-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/