Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-object-security-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 03:39:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments (OSCORE)
        Authors         : Göran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-object-security-12.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2018-03-30

Abstract:
   This document defines Object Security for Constrained RESTful
   Environments (OSCORE), a method for application-layer protection of
   the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), using CBOR Object
   Signing and Encryption (COSE).  OSCORE provides end-to-end protection
   between endpoints communicating using CoAP or CoAP-mappable HTTP.
   OSCORE is designed for constrained nodes and networks supporting a
   range of proxy operations, including translation between different
   transport protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-object-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-object-security-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-object-security-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-object-security-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/