Subject: I-D Action: draft-pwouters-powerbind-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 05:06:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Delegation_Only DNSKEY flag
        Authors         : Paul Wouters
                          Liang Xia
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-pwouters-powerbind-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-19

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new DNSKEY flag called DELEGATION_ONLY
   that indicates that the particular zone will never sign zone data
   across a label.  That is, every dot is considered a zone cut and must
   have its own (signed) delegation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pwouters-powerbind/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pwouters-powerbind-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pwouters-powerbind-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/