Subject: I-D Action: draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 07:42:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Bounded Latency
        Authors         : Norman Finn
                          Jean-Yves Le Boudec
                          Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
	Filename        : draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document presents a parameterized timing model for Deterministic
   Networking so that existing and future standards can achieve bounded
   latency and zero congestion loss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/