Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-secevent-token-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 20:21:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Event Token (SET)
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Michael B. Jones
                          William Denniss
                          Morteza Ansari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-secevent-token-07.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Security Event Token (SET) data
   structure.  A SET describes a statement of fact from the perspective
   of an issuer about the state of a security subject, which is intended
   to be shared with one or more recipients.  This statement of fact
   represents an event that occurred to the security subject.  In some
   use cases, the security subject may be a digitial identity, but SETs
   are also applicable to non-identity use cases.  A SET is a JSON Web
   Token (JWT), which can be optionally signed and/or encrypted.  SETs
   can be distributed via protocols such as HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-token-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-secevent-token-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-secevent-token-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/