Subject: I-D Action: draft-banghart-mile-rolie-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 13:07:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ROLIE Discovery Mechanism
        Authors         : Stephen A. Banghart
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-banghart-mile-rolie-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism that allows consistent discovery
   of ROLIE repositories.  This discovery is extremely important for
   automated tools that cannot use out-of-band Service Document
   discovery.  Any human operators are also able to use this mechanism
   to avoid relying on inconsistent human to human communication.  This
   document updates the ROLIE core specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-banghart-mile-rolie-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-banghart-mile-rolie-discovery-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-banghart-mile-rolie-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/