Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:05:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Echo and Request-Tag
        Authors         : Christian Amsüss
                          John Mattsson
                          Göran Selander
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies several security enhancements to the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  Two optional extensions are
   defined: the Echo option and the Request-Tag option.  Each of these
   options provide additional features to CoAP and protects against
   certain attacks.  The document also updates the processing
   requirements on the Block options and the Token.  The updated Token
   processing ensures secure binding of responses to requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/