Subject: I-D Action: draft-swett-nwcrg-coding-for-quic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 07:11:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Coding for QUIC
        Authors         : Ian Swett
                          Marie-Jose Montpetit
                          Vincent Roca
	Filename        : draft-swett-nwcrg-coding-for-quic-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   This document introduces means of integrating loss recovery coding in
   the proposed QUIC transport protocol.  While no specific code is
   specified, the document defines how to integrate recent coding
   research to recover packets lost in QUIC sessions.  This research
   targets the codes themselves as well as how to use them in real world
   protocols.  Loss recover should improve the QUIC performance in
   sessions impacted by loss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-swett-nwcrg-coding-for-quic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-swett-nwcrg-coding-for-quic-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-swett-nwcrg-coding-for-quic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/