Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-usecase-din-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 10:05:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use cases of Blockchain: Application and Interworking
        Author          : Yang Boyle
	Filename        : draft-yang-usecase-din-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to analyze several important use
   cases based on blockchain, including: blockchain based PKI for
   security connection, blockchain as a service, interworking cross
   blockchain (exchange data and contracts cross chains).Through case
   analysis, important scenarios and specific requirements are listed.
   Related solutions are also provided for easy understanding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-usecase-din/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-usecase-din-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-usecase-din-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/