Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 07:11:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Joining OSCORE groups in ACE
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Jiye Park
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to join a group where communications
   are based on CoAP and secured with Object Security for Constrained
   RESTful Environments (OSCORE).  The proposed method delegates the
   authentication and authorization of client nodes that join an OSCORE
   group through a Group Manager server.  This approach builds on the
   ACE framework for Authentication and Authorization, and leverages
   protocol-specific profiles of ACE to achieve communication security,
   proof-of-possession and server authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/