Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-automatic-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 05:23:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Secure and Automatic Firmware Update Architecture for IoT Devices
        Author          : Jintao Zhu
	Filename        : draft-zhu-automatic-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   Firmware update is one of the key features for all Internet of
   Things(IoT) Devices.  Incentives of firmware update is to fix bugs,
   upgrade configurations, add new services from constained devices to
   connected vehicles.  The IETF SUIT working group is focusing on
   defining a firmware update solution that will be usable on Class 1
   devices as well as more capable devices with existing mechanisms.
   This document provides an firmware update architechture, that aims at
   helping build a secure, automatic and interoperable IoT firmware
   update mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-automatic-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-automatic-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-automatic-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/