Subject: I-D Action: draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 08:36:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key Provisioning for Group Communication using ACE
        Authors         : Francesca Palombini
                          Marco Tiloca
	Filename        : draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a message format for distributing keying
   material in group communication scenarios (such as based on multicast
   or publisher-subscriber model) using the ACE framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/