Subject: I-D Action: draft-sprasad-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 21:14:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Labeled IPsec Traffic Selector support for IKEv2
        Authors         : Sahana Prasad
                          Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-sprasad-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   Some IPsec implementations support Security Labels otherwise known as
   Security Contexts, to be configured as a selector within the Security
   Policy Database (SPD) for IPsec SAs.  This document adds support to
   IKEv2 to negotiate these Security Labels or Contexts using a new
   Traffic Selector (TS) Type TS_SECLABEL.  The approach is named
   "Labeled IPsec".  It assumes that the SPD processing of RFC 4303 is
   already extended to support Security Labels.  This document only adds
   the ability for IKE to negotiate the Security Labels used with the
   SPD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sprasad-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sprasad-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sprasad-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/