Subject: I-D Action: draft-rodrigueznatal-ila-lisp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 22:22:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP control-plane for Identifier Locator Addressing (ILA)
        Authors         : Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Fabio Maino
                          Albert Cabellos
	Filename        : draft-rodrigueznatal-ila-lisp-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-03-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to use the LISP control-plane to support
   an Identifier Locator Addressing (ILA) data-plane.  In particular, it
   describes how ILA data-plane components can use the LISP control-
   plane to dynamically resolve and register Identifier-to-Locator
   mappings as well as Endpoint Address to Identifier/Locator mappings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rodrigueznatal-ila-lisp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rodrigueznatal-ila-lisp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rodrigueznatal-ila-lisp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/