Subject: I-D Action: draft-mazieres-dinrg-scp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 17:50:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP)
        Authors         : Nicolas Barry
                          David Mazieres
                          Jed McCaleb
                          Stanislas Polu
	Filename        : draft-mazieres-dinrg-scp-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-03-30

Abstract:
   SCP is an open Byzantine agreement protocol resistant to Sybil
   attacks.  It allows Internet infrastructure stakeholders to reach
   agreement on a series of values without unanimous agreement on what
   constitutes the set of important stakeholders.  A big differentiator
   from other Byzantine agreement protocols is that, in SCP, nodes
   determine the composition of quorums in a decentralized way: each
   node selects sets of nodes it considers large or important enough to
   speak for the whole network, and a quorum must contain such a set for
   each of its members.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mazieres-dinrg-scp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mazieres-dinrg-scp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mazieres-dinrg-scp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mazieres-dinrg-scp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/