Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-coms-problem-statement-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 08:56:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement of Common Operation and Management of Network Slicing
        Authors         : Liang Geng
                          Slawomir Kuklinski
                          Li Qiang
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Alex Galis
                          Luis Miguel Contreras Murillo
	Filename        : draft-geng-coms-problem-statement-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document discusses the problem statement of Common Operation and
   Management of Network Slicing (COMS).  The purpose of this document
   is to identify the problem space of COMS and discuss the approach
   COMS is using to match the top-down network slice management concern
   with the underlay technologies.  Furthermore, the role of a common
   information model is introduced and corresponding design principles
   are also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-coms-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-coms-problem-statement-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-coms-problem-statement-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-coms-problem-statement-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/