Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-tls13-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 06:20:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-tls13-27.txt
	Pages           : 155
	Date            : 2018-03-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies version 1.3 of the Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) protocol.  TLS allows client/server applications to communicate
   over the Internet in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping,
   tampering, and message forgery.

   This document updates RFCs 4492, 5705, and 6066 and it obsoletes RFCs
   5077, 5246, and 6961.  This document also specifies new requirements
   for TLS 1.2 implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-27
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-27

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-tls13-27

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/