Subject: I-D Action: draft-mazieres-dinrg-scp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 14:23:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP)
        Authors         : Nicolas Barry
                          David Mazieres
                          Jed McCaleb
                          Stanislas Polu
	Filename        : draft-mazieres-dinrg-scp-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   SCP is a protocol for Internet-level Byzantine agreement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mazieres-dinrg-scp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mazieres-dinrg-scp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mazieres-dinrg-scp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/