Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-appsarea-eaiauth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 05:11:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : E-mail Authentication for Internationalized Mail
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-appsarea-eaiauth-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-03-20

Abstract:
   SPF, DKIM, and DMARC enable a domain owner to publish e-mail
   authentication and policy information in the DNS.  In
   internationalized e-mail, domain names can occur both as U-labels and
   A-labels.  The Authentication-Results header reports the result of
   authentication checks made with SPF, DKIM, DMARC, and other schemes.
   This specification clarifies when to use which form of domain names
   when using SPF, DKIM, and DMARC and when creating Authentication-
   Results headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-appsarea-eaiauth/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-appsarea-eaiauth-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-levine-appsarea-eaiauth-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levine-appsarea-eaiauth-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/