Subject: I-D Action: draft-york-p-charge-info-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 11:51:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : P-Charge-Info - A Private Header Field (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Dan York
                          Tolga Asveren
	Filename        : draft-york-p-charge-info-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This text documents the current usage of 'P-Charge-Info', an existing
   private Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) header field (P-header)
   used to convey billing information about the party to be charged.
   This P-Header is currently used in production by several equipment
   vendors and carriers.  This document is submitted to request the
   registration of this header field with IANA.

   NOTE: This document is a slimmed-down version of the document
   previously known as 'draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info'.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-york-p-charge-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-york-p-charge-info-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-york-p-charge-info-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-york-p-charge-info-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/