Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 06:57:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Module Tags
        Authors         : Christan Hopps
                          Lou Berger
                          Dean Bogdanovic
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-02-26

Abstract:
   This document provides for the association of tags with YANG modules.
   The expectation is for such tags to be used to help classify and
   organize modules.  A method for defining, reading and writing a
   modules tags is provided, as well as an augmentation to YANG library.
   Tags may be standardized and assigned during module definition;
   assigned by implementations; or dynamically defined and set by users.
   This document provides guidance to future model writers and, as such,
   this document updates [I-D.ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/