Subject: I-D Action: draft-worley-nvo3-geneve-misc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 04:16:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Geneve Extensions
        Author          : Dale R. Worley
	Filename        : draft-worley-nvo3-geneve-misc-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-04-05

Abstract:
   TBD

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-worley-nvo3-geneve-misc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-worley-nvo3-geneve-misc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-worley-nvo3-geneve-misc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/