Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 03:14:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SR Policies for Path Segment and Bi-directional Path in BGP-LS
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-04-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the way of collecting configuration and
   states of SR policies carrying path ID and bi-directional path
   information by using BPG-LS.  Such information can be used by
   external conponents for many use cases such as performance
   measurement, path re-optimization and end-to-end protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/