Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-app-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 14:23:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh: Application Profiles
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-app-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-04-11

Abstract:
   The use of the Mathematical Mesh to manage cryptographic keys for use
   with Mail and SSH is described.  The format of the application
   profiles is described with examples.

   This document is also available online at
   http://prismproof.org/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-app.html [1] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-app/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-app-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-app-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-app-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/