Subject: I-D Action: draft-asciirfc-minimal-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:40:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Minimal Internet-Draft In AsciiRFC
        Authors         : Josiah Stinkney Carberry
                          Truman Grayson
	Filename        : draft-asciirfc-minimal-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-04-12

Abstract:
   This document provides a template on how to author (or migrate!) a
   new Internet-Draft / RFC in the AsciiRFC format.

   This template requires usage of the "asciidoctor-rfc" Ruby gem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asciirfc-minimal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asciirfc-minimal-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-asciirfc-minimal-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-asciirfc-minimal-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/