Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-imap-objectid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 19:44:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IMAP Extension for object identifiers
        Author          : Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-imap-objectid-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-04-23

Abstract:
   This document adds new properties to IMAP mailboxes and messages to
   allow clients to more efficiently re-use cached data for resources
   which have changed location on the server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-objectid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-objectid-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-objectid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-imap-objectid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/