Subject: I-D Action: draft-paragon-paseto-rfc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 06:36:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PASETO: Platform-Agnostic SEcurity TOkens
        Authors         : Scott Arciszewski
                          Steven Haussmann
	Filename        : draft-paragon-paseto-rfc-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2018-04-19

Abstract:
   Platform-Agnostic SEcurity TOkens (PASETOs) provide a
   cryptographically secure, compact, and URL-safe representation of
   claims that may be transferred between two parties.  The claims are
   encoded in JavaScript Object Notation (JSON), version-tagged, and
   either encrypted using shared-key cryptography or signed using
   public-key cryptography.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-paragon-paseto-rfc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-paragon-paseto-rfc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-paragon-paseto-rfc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/