Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-json-web-service-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 14:23:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Web Service Binding Version 1.0
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-json-web-service-10.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-04-11

Abstract:
   The JSON Web Binding (JWB) describes a standardized approach to
   implementing Web Services.  Services are advertised using the DNS SRV
   and HTTP Well Known Service conventions.  Messages may be
   authenticated or authenticated and encrypted at the message layer in
   addition to any transport and/or network layer security.  Service
   messages are encoded in JSON using Internet time format for Date-Time
   fields and Base64urlencoding for binary objects.

   This document specifies Version 1.0 of JWB which uses HTTP/1.1 for
   transport.  Use of the multiple stream capabilities of HTTP/2 or QUIC
   is outside the scope of this document.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-json-web-service.html
   [1] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-json-web-service/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-json-web-service-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-json-web-service-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-json-web-service-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/