Subject: I-D Action: draft-pti-pen-registration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 14:05:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registration Procedures for Private Enterprise Numbers (PENs)
        Authors         : Michelle Cotton
                          Amanda Baber
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-pti-pen-registration-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-04-03

Abstract:
   This document describes how Private Enterprise Numbers (PENs) are
   registered by IANA.  It shows how to request a new PEN and how to
   request an update to a current PEN.  It also gives a brief overview
   of PEN uses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pti-pen-registration/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pti-pen-registration-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pti-pen-registration-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pti-pen-registration-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/