Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lisp-bulk-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 01:00:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Mapping Bulk Retrieval
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lisp-bulk-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-04-03

Abstract:
   This document extends Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) with a
   capability for bulk mapping retrieval.  It does so by defining new
   LISP messages that are meant to facilitate state recovery of mapping
   tables and improve Ingress Tunnel Routers (ITR) recovery times, in
   particular.  Unlike base LISP, these new messages are transported
   over TCP.

   In addition, this document allows to request mappings that match
   destination IP prefixes, names, or AS numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lisp-bulk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-bulk-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-bulk-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-lisp-bulk-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/