Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-dns-in-json-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 10:30:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Representing DNS Messages in JSON
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dns-in-json-14.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-04-18

Abstract:
   Some applications use DNS messages, or parts of DNS messages, as
   data.  For example, a system that captures DNS queries and responses
   might want to be able to easily search those without having to decode
   the messages each time.  Another example is a system that puts
   together DNS queries and responses from message parts.  This document
   describes a general format for DNS message data in JSON.  Specific
   profiles of this document can be described in other documents for
   specific applications and usage scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-dns-in-json/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-dns-in-json-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoffman-dns-in-json-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-dns-in-json-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/