Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 20:25:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Neighbor Autodiscovery
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Kunyang Bi
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Nikos Triantafillis
                          Ketan Talaulikar
	Filename        : draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-04-08

Abstract:
   BGP has been used as the underlay routing protocol in many hyper-
   scale data centers.  This document proposes a BGP neighbor
   autodiscovery mechanism that greatly simplifies BGP deployments.
   This mechanism is very useful for those hyper-scale data centers
   where BGP is used as the underlay routing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/