Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-sin-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 20:57:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Strong Internet Names (SIN)
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-sin-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-04-10

Abstract:
   A Strong Internet Name is a DNS name that contains a cryptographic
   binding to a security policy governing interpretation of the name.
   This document describes the use of Strong Internet Names formed using
   a Uniform Data Fingerprint of a PKIX trust root and outlines the
   additional capabilities that might be supported in a purpose written
   policy language.

   This document is also available online at
   http://prismproof.org/Documents/draft-hallambaker-sin.html [1] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-sin/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-sin-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-sin-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-sin-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/