Subject: I-D Action: draft-pardue-server-ush-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2018 04:39:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Server *ush
        Author          : Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-pardue-server-ush-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-04-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a suite of HTTP semantic extensions, named the
   *ush family, that propels HTTP towards new application use cases.
   HTTP/QUIC clients opt-in to features via an HTTP setting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pardue-server-ush/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pardue-server-ush-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pardue-server-ush-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/