Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-idr-bgp-ls-nspfid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 07:51:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Link-State extensions for NSPF ID
        Author          : Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-idr-bgp-ls-nspfid-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-04-02

Abstract:
   Non Shortest Paths (NSPs) used in routing protocols e.g.  by the link
   state routing protocols (IS-IS, OSPFv2 and OSPFv3) within IGP
   topologies.  NSPs help to reduce the data plane path overhead,
   mitigate from MTU issues as well as performance related issues in
   certain data planes and allows granular traffic accounting in the
   network.  NSPs are created locally by operator or can be provisioned
   through PCE or Yang from outside.  This document describes a
   mechanism by which NSP information currently active in the network
   using the BGP routing protocol by defining extensions to BGP Link-
   state address-family.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-idr-bgp-ls-nspfid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-idr-bgp-ls-nspfid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chunduri-idr-bgp-ls-nspfid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/