Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 02:59:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Trust Anchor Locator
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          Samuel Weiler
                          George Michaelson
                          Stephen Kent
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-04-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for the Resource
   Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  This document obsoletes RFC 7730
   by adding support for HTTPS URIs in a TAL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-https-tal-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/