Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 19:20:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : On the use of HTTP as a Substrate
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-04-02

Abstract:
   HTTP is often used as a substrate for other application protocols.
   This document specifies best practices for these protocols' use of
   HTTP.

   This document obsoletes RFC 3205.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/