Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 16:58:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Origin Validation Clarifications
        Author          : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-04-19

Abstract:
   Deployment of RPKI-based BGP origin validation is hampered by, among
   other things, vendor mis-implementations in two critical areas, which
   routes are validated and whether policy is applied when not specified
   by configuration.  This document is meant to clarify possible
   misunderstandings causing those mis-implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/