Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:31:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol Optional Extensions
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Xiao Min
                          Guo Jun
                          Henrik Nydell
                          Richard Foote
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-04-12

Abstract:
   This document describes optional extensions to Simple Two-way Active
   Measurement Protocol (STAMP) which enable measurement performance
   metrics in addition to ones enabled by the STAMP base specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/