Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 01:19:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for Localized Versions of the RPKI
        Author          : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-04-10

Abstract:
   There are a number of critical circumstances where a localized
   routing domain needs to augment or modify its view of the Global
   RPKI.  This document attempts to outline a few of them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/