Subject: I-D Action: draft-dulaunoy-misp-object-template-format-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 12:52:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MISP object template format
        Authors         : Alexandre Dulaunoy
                          Andras Iklody
	Filename        : draft-dulaunoy-misp-object-template-format-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-04-10

Abstract:
   This document describes the MISP object template format which
   describes a simple JSON format to represent the various templates
   used to construct MISP objects.  A public directory of common
   vocabularies MISP object templates [MISP-O] is available and relies
   on the MISP object reference format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dulaunoy-misp-object-template-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dulaunoy-misp-object-template-format-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dulaunoy-misp-object-template-format-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dulaunoy-misp-object-template-format-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/