Subject: I-D Action: draft-dorfner-core-simplemetadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 07:06:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SimpleMetadata: An interoperable format for sharing metadata
        Author          : Ralf Dorfner
	Filename        : draft-dorfner-core-simplemetadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-04-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a  container format for storing serializable
   metadata. It shall provide the possibility to store and share any
   kind of metadata, including encryption support. The idea is to create
   an open, universal and interoperable standard for storing and
   distributing every kind of metadata independent from media type or
   file format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dorfner-core-simplemetadata/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dorfner-core-simplemetadata-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dorfner-core-simplemetadata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/