Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-reference-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 20:57:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh: Reference
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-reference-08.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2018-04-10

Abstract:
   The Mathematical Mesh ?The Mesh? is an end-to-end secure
   infrastructure that facilitates the exchange of configuration and
   credential data between multiple user devices.  The core protocols of
   the Mesh are described with examples of common use cases and
   reference data.

   This document is also available online at
   http://prismproof.org/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-reference.html
   [1] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-reference/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-reference-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-reference-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-reference-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/