Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-ioam-data-validation-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 11:47:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-situ OAM Data Validation Option
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-ioam-data-validation-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-04-16

Abstract:
   This document describes several potential performance scalability and
   capability issues when implementing in-situ OAM on heterogenous
   target network elements.  The document proposes the corresponding
   solutions and modifications to the current in-situ OAM specification
   to mitigate the issues.  Specifically, in-situ OAM is extended with
   data validation fields to cope with the node processing capability.
   We provide use cases to motivate our proposal and base the
   modifications on the current in-situ OAM header format specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-ioam-data-validation-option/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-ippm-ioam-data-validation-option-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-ioam-data-validation-option-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-ippm-ioam-data-validation-option-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/