Subject: I-D Action: draft-calconnect-vobject-integrity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 11:25:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integrity Protection for vObject, vCard and iCalendar
        Authors         : Ronald Henry Tse
                          Peter Kwan Yu Tam
	Filename        : draft-calconnect-vobject-integrity-00.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2018-04-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies an integrity checking mechanism and related
   properties for:

   o  vObject [I-D.calconnect-vobject-vformat]

   o  vCard version 4 (vCard v4) [RFC6350]; and

   o  iCalendar (Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object
      Specification) [RFC5545]

   This work is produced by the CalConnect TC-VCARD and TC-CALENDAR
   committees.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-calconnect-vobject-integrity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-calconnect-vobject-integrity-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-calconnect-vobject-integrity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/