Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:41:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MVPN and MSDP SA Interoperation
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Lenny Giuliano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-04-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies the procedures for interoperation between
   MVPN Source Active routes and customer MSDP Source Active routes,
   which is useful for MVPN provider networks offering services to
   customers with an existing MSDP infrastructure.  Without the
   procedures described in this document, VPN-specific MSDP sessions are
   required among the PEs that are customer MSDP peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/