Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 00:25:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Multi Topology Deployment Considerations
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-04-24

Abstract:
   This document analyzes IS-IS Multi Topology (MT) considerations in
   various deployments (Core/Mobile Backhaul/Data Center underlay).
   This document explores nuances around various IS-IS address families,
   topologies and considerations while choosing the right combination
   for a specific DC/mobile backhaul deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/