Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:01:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER Underlay Path Calculation Algorithm and Contraints
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Antoni Przygienda
                          Andrew Dolganow
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Arkadiy Gulko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-04-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies general rules for interaction between the BAR
   and IPA fields defined in [I-D.ietf-bier-isis-extensions] and
   [I-D.ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/