Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-jbcd-container-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 20:57:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JBCD Container
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-jbcd-container-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-04-10

Abstract:
   This document is also available online at
   http://prismproof.org/Documents/draft-hallambaker-jbcd-container.html
   [1] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-jbcd-container/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-jbcd-container-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-jbcd-container-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-jbcd-container-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/