Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-variants-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 06:25:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Representation Variants
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-variants-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-04-01

Abstract:
   This specification introduces an alternative way to communicate a
   secondary cache key for a HTTP resource, using the HTTP "Variants"
   and "Variant-Key" response header fields.  Its aim is to make HTTP
   proactive content negotiation more cache-friendly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-variants/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-variants-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-variants-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/