Subject: I-D Action: draft-hakala-urn-nbn-rfc3188bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 22:58:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using National Bibliography Numbers as Uniform Resource Names
        Author          : Juha Hakala
	Filename        : draft-hakala-urn-nbn-rfc3188bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-04-15

Abstract:
   National Bibliography Numbers, NBNs, are used by the national
   libraries and other organizations in order to identify resources in
   their collections.  Generally, NBNs are applied to resources that are
   not catered for by established (standard) identifier systems such as
   ISBN.

   A URN (Uniform Resource Names) namespace for NBNs was established in
   2001 in RFC 3188.  Since then, several European national libraries
   have implemented URN:NBN-based systems.

   This document replaces RFC 3188 and defines how NBNs can be supported
   within the updated URN framework.  A revised namespace registration
   (version 4) compliant to RFC 8141 is included.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hakala-urn-nbn-rfc3188bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hakala-urn-nbn-rfc3188bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hakala-urn-nbn-rfc3188bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/