Subject: I-D Action: draft-haynes-nfsv4-delstid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2018 18:48:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extending the Opening of Files in NFSv4.2
        Author          : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-haynes-nfsv4-delstid-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-04-01

Abstract:
   The Network File System v4 (NFSv4) allows a client to both open a
   file and be granted a delegation of that file.  This grants the
   client the right to cache metadata on the file locally.  This
   document presents serveral refinements to both the opeing and
   delegating of the file to the client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haynes-nfsv4-delstid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haynes-nfsv4-delstid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haynes-nfsv4-delstid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/