Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:06:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Access Control List (ACL) YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Lisa Huang
                          Sonal Agarwal
                          Dana Blair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-19.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2018-04-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a data model for Access Control List (ACL).  An
   ACL is a user-ordered set of rules, used to configure the forwarding
   behavior in device.  Each rule is used to find a match on a packet,
   and define actions that will be performed on the packet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/