Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-radext-tcpm-converter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 01:59:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS Extensions for 0-RTT TCP Converters
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-radext-tcpm-converter-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-04-03

Abstract:
   Because of the lack of Multipath TCP (MPTCP) support at the server
   side, some service providers now consider a network-assisted model
   that relies upon the activation of a dedicated function called
   Converters.  Network-assisted MPTCP deployment models are designed to
   facilitate the adoption of MPTCP for the establishment of multi-path
   communications without making any assumption about the support of
   MPTCP by the communicating peers.  Converters located in the network
   are responsible for establishing multi-path communications on behalf
   of endpoints, thereby taking advantage of MPTCP capabilities to
   achieve different goals that include (but are not limited to)
   optimization of resource usage (e.g., bandwidth aggregation), of
   resiliency (e.g., primary/backup communication paths), and traffic
   offload management.

   This document specifies a new Remote Authentication Dial-In User
   Service (RADIUS) attributes that carry the IP addresses that will be
   returned to authorized users to reach one or multiple Converters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-radext-tcpm-converter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-radext-tcpm-converter-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-radext-tcpm-converter-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/