Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersdotter-intarea-update-to-rfc6302-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 15:26:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An update to RFC6302 on Logging Recommendations for Internet-Facing Servers
        Author          : Amelia Andersdotter
	Filename        : draft-andersdotter-intarea-update-to-rfc6302-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-04-22

Abstract:
   This draft seeks to update RFC6302 on Logging Recommendations for
   Internet-Facing Servers.  The new recommendations aim to be a best
   practice for service providers and server maintainers, by following
   recommendations outlined in RFC6973 and taking into account new
   regulatory requirements in the privacy area.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersdotter-intarea-update-to-rfc6302/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andersdotter-intarea-update-to-rfc6302-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-andersdotter-intarea-update-to-rfc6302-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/