Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-linux-seclabel-xtensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 07:36:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Linux-related Extensions to NFS version 4.2 Security Labels
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-linux-seclabel-xtensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-04-10

Abstract:
   NFS version 4.2 introduces an optional feature known as NFSv4
   Security Labels.  This document extends NFSv4 Security Labels to
   support Linux file capabilities and the Linux Integrity Measurement
   Architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-linux-seclabel-xtensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-linux-seclabel-xtensions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-linux-seclabel-xtensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/