Subject: I-D Action: draft-asveren-dispatch-http-overload-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 11:48:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Overload Control Mechanism
        Author          : Tolga Asveren
	Filename        : draft-asveren-dispatch-http-overload-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-04-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies a generic overload control mechanism for
   HTTP/HTTPS applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asveren-dispatch-http-overload-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asveren-dispatch-http-overload-control-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-asveren-dispatch-http-overload-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/