Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 00:25:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segmented MVPN Using IP Lookup for BIER
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Mike McBride
                          Gang Yan
	Filename        : draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-04-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies an alternative of the control plane and data
   plane procedures that allow segmented MVPN using BIER.  This allows
   the use of a more efficient explicit-tracking as the BIER overlay,
   with a slight change in the forwarding procedure of a segmentation
   point BFR by a lookup of the IP header.  This document updates
   [I-D.ietf-bier-mvpn].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/