Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-ippm-ioam-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2018 23:18:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for In-Situ OAM
        Authors         : Tianran Zhou
                          Jim Guichard
                          Frank Brockners
                          Srihari Raghavan
	Filename        : draft-zhou-ippm-ioam-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-04-07

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in user packets while the
   packets traverse a path between two points in the network.  This
   document defines a YANG module for the IOAM function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-ippm-ioam-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-ippm-ioam-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhou-ippm-ioam-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-ippm-ioam-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/