Subject: I-D Action: draft-sca-curdle-tls-sm34-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 08:20:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SM3 and SM4 Cipher Suites for TLS
        Authors         : Paul Y. Yang
                          Ronald Henry Tse
                          Markku-Juhani O. Saarinen
                          Wai Kit Wong
	Filename        : draft-sca-curdle-tls-sm34-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-04-23

Abstract:
   This document describes TLS cipher suites that utilize the SM3
   cryptographic hash algorithm (GB/T 32905-2016) and SM4 symmetric
   blockcipher algorithm (GB/T 32907-2016), both published by the State
   Cryptography Administration of China (SCA).

   This document is a product of the Crypto Forum Research Group (CFRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sca-curdle-tls-sm34/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sca-curdle-tls-sm34-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sca-curdle-tls-sm34-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/