Subject: I-D Action: draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 13:12:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MQTT-TLS profile of ACE
        Authors         : Cigdem Sengul
                          Anthony Kirby
                          Paul Fremantle
	Filename        : draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-04-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile for the ACE (Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments) to enable authorization
   in an MQTT-based publish-subscribe messaging system.  Proof-of-
   possession keys, bound to OAuth2.0 access tokens, are used to
   authenticate and authorize publisher and subscriber clients.  The
   protocol relies on TLS for confidentiality and server authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/