Subject: I-D Action: draft-dt-iasa20-proposal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 06:42:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proposed Structure of the IETF Administrative Organization
        Authors         : Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Brian Haberman
                          Jari Arkko
                          Leslie Daigle
                          Jason Livingood
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-dt-iasa20-proposal-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-04-05

Abstract:
   The IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA) was originally
   established in 2005.  In the intervening years, the needs of the IETF
   have evolved in ways that require changes to its administrative
   structure.  The IETF Chair started an effort in November of 2016 to
   begin the process of changing the IETF administrative structure,
   starting with a set of virtual workshops to get input from the IETF
   community, and then encompassing a series of BOF sessions at IETF
   meetings to define the problem, develop requirements, explore
   potential options for changes, and a Design Team - the authors of
   this document - that would make recommendations.  The purpose of this
   document is to collect all of the various materials that have lead up
   to the Design Team recommendation that IETF be a Disregarded Limited
   Liability Company (LLC) of the Internet Society.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dt-iasa20-proposal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dt-iasa20-proposal-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dt-iasa20-proposal-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/