Subject: I-D Action: draft-muks-dnsop-dns-squash-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 02:50:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS squash
        Author          : Mukund Sivaraman
	Filename        : draft-muks-dnsop-dns-squash-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-04-02

Abstract:
   This document attempts to specify current DNS protocol in squashed
   form in a single document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-dnsop-dns-squash/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-dnsop-dns-squash-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-muks-dnsop-dns-squash-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/