Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-digest-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 04:27:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Cache Digests for HTTP/2
        Authors         : Kazuho Oku
                          Yoav Weiss
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-digest-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-04-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines a HTTP/2 frame type to allow clients to
   inform the server of their cache's contents.  Servers can then use
   this to inform their choices of what to push to clients.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/ .

   Working Group information can be found at http://httpwg.github.io/ ;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/cache-digest .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-digest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-digest-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-digest-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-digest-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/