Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 08:38:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the L2VPN Service Model WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for L2VPN Service Delivery
        Authors         : Bin Wen
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-10.txt
	Pages           : 156
	Date            : 2018-04-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   a Layer 2 Provider Provisioned VPN service.  It is up to a management
   system to take this as an input and generate specific configurations
   models to configure the different network elements to deliver the
   service.  How configuration of network elements is done is out of
   scope of the document.

   The YANG model in this document includes support for point-to-point
   Virtual Private Wire Services (VPWS) and multipoint Virtual Private
   LAN services (VPLS) that use Pseudowires signaled using the Label
   Distribution Protocol (LDP) and the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) as
   described in RFC4761 and RFC6624.

   The YANG model in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture defined in RFC8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/