Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 20:02:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Recommended Usage of the Authenticated Received Chain (ARC)
        Authors         : Steven Jones
                          Kurt Andersen
                          John Rae-Grant
                          J. Trent Adams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-04-23

Abstract:
   The Authentication Received Chain (ARC) provides a means to preserve
   email authentication results and verify the identity of email message
   handlers, each of which participates by inserting certain header
   fields before passing the message on.  But the specification does not
   indicate how intermediaries and receivers should interpret or utilize
   ARC.  This document will provide guidance in these areas.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/