Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:39:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IMAP4 Extension for Returning MYRIGHTS Information in Extended LIST
        Authors         : Kenneth Murchison
                          Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-04-30

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Internet Message Access
   Protocol (IMAP) LIST command that allows the client to request the
   set of rights that the logged-in user has been granted on mailboxes,
   along with other information typically returned by the LIST command.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/