Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasskin-httpbis-origin-signed-exchanges-impl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 10:48:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signed HTTP Exchanges Implementation Checkpoints
        Authors         : Jeffrey Yasskin
                          Kouhei Ueno
	Filename        : draft-yasskin-httpbis-origin-signed-exchanges-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-04-06

Abstract:
   This document describes checkpoints of
   [I-D.yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses] to synchronize
   implementation between clients, intermediates, and publishers.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/ [1].

   The source code and issues list for this draft can be found in
   https://github.com/WICG/webpackage [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-httpbis-origin-signed-exchanges-impl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasskin-httpbis-origin-signed-exchanges-impl-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yasskin-httpbis-origin-signed-exchanges-impl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/