Subject: I-D Action: draft-cc-ospf-flooding-reduction-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 07:12:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Flooding Reduction
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Dean Cheng
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Yi Yang
	Filename        : draft-cc-ospf-flooding-reduction-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-04-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes an approach to flood OSPF link state
   advertisements on a topology that is a subgraph of the complete OSPF
   topology per underline physical network, so that the amount of
   flooding traffic in the network is greatly reduced, and it would
   reduce convergence time with a more stable and optimized routing
   environment.  The approach can be applied to any network topology in
   a single OSPF area, and can be used in both OSPFv2 ([RFC2328])
   network and OSPFv3 ([RFC5340]) network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cc-ospf-flooding-reduction/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cc-ospf-flooding-reduction-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cc-ospf-flooding-reduction-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cc-ospf-flooding-reduction-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/