Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:33:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Push-Based SET Token Delivery Using HTTP
        Authors         : Annabelle Backman
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Phil Hunt
                          Marius Scurtescu
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Anthony Nadalin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-04-16

Abstract:
   This specification defines how a series of security event tokens
   (SETs) may be delivered to a previously registered receiver using
   HTTP POST over TLS initiated as a push to the receiver.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-http-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-secevent-http-push-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/