Subject: I-D Action: draft-dold-payto-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2018 15:51:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The 'payto' URI scheme for payments
        Authors         : Florian Dold
                          Christian Grothoff
	Filename        : draft-dold-payto-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-04-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the 'payto' Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   scheme for specifying payments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dold-payto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dold-payto-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dold-payto-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dold-payto-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/