Subject: I-D Action: draft-krovetz-rc6-rc5-vectors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:15:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RC6 and RC5 Test Vectors For Multiple Block Sizes
        Author          : Ted Krovetz
	Filename        : draft-krovetz-rc6-rc5-vectors-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-04-11

Abstract:
   The RC6 and RC5 block ciphers are parameterized, allowing a variety
   of block sizes, key sizes, and security levels.  This flexibility,
   along with simple implementations, make RC6 and RC5 attractive for
   many applications.  This document supplies test vectors to aid in the
   development of compatible ciphers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krovetz-rc6-rc5-vectors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krovetz-rc6-rc5-vectors-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-krovetz-rc6-rc5-vectors-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/