Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-segment-ioam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 15:04:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Control In-situ OAM Overhead with Segment IOAM
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-segment-ioam-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-04-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposal which partitions an in-situ OAM
   (iOAM) domain into multiple segments in order to control the iOAM
   data overhead, adapt to the path MTU limitations, and enable new
   applications.  We discuss several use cases to motivate our proposal
   and base the necessary modifications on the current in-situ OAM
   header format specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-segment-ioam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-ippm-segment-ioam-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-segment-ioam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-ippm-segment-ioam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/