Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-bier-bierin6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 10:31:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER in IPv6
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Tony Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-zhang-bier-bierin6-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-04-28

Abstract:
   BIER is a new architecture for the forwarding of multicast data
   packets.  This document defines native IPv6 encapsulation for BIER
   hop-by-hop forwarding or BIERin6 for short.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bier-bierin6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bier-bierin6-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-bier-bierin6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-bier-bierin6-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/