Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-detnet-joint-scheduling-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 17:47:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Joint Real-Time Scheduling Methods for Deterministic Industrial Field/Backhaul Networks
        Authors         : Heng Wang
                          Ping Wang
                          Hang Yang
	Filename        : draft-wang-detnet-joint-scheduling-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-05-14

Abstract:
   In industrial field/backhaul networks, joint real-time scheduling
   method is important to make end-to-end flows meet their deadline.
   This document proposes four joint scheduling methods, and they
   involve four scenarios: time-slotted industrial backhaul network,
   regarding industrial backhaul network as a black box system,
   ignoring delay of industrial backhaul and establishing latency model
   of industrial backhaul network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-detnet-joint-scheduling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-detnet-joint-scheduling-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-detnet-joint-scheduling-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-detnet-joint-scheduling-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/