Subject: I-D Action: draft-dulaunoy-misp-galaxy-format-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 06:43:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MISP galaxy format
        Authors         : Alexandre Dulaunoy
                          Andras Iklody
                          Deborah Servili
	Filename        : draft-dulaunoy-misp-galaxy-format-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-05-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the MISP galaxy format which describes a
   simple JSON format to represent galaxies and clusters that can be
   attached to MISP events or attributes.  A public directory of MISP
   galaxies is available and relies on the MISP galaxy format.  MISP
   galaxies are used to add further informations on a MISP event.  MISP
   galaxy is a public repository [MISP-G] of known malware, threats
   actors and various other collections of data that can be used to
   mark, classify or label data in threat information sharing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dulaunoy-misp-galaxy-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dulaunoy-misp-galaxy-format-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dulaunoy-misp-galaxy-format-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dulaunoy-misp-galaxy-format-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/