Subject: I-D Action: draft-filyurin-lisp-elp-probing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 15:46:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Explicit Locator Path (ELP) Probing
        Authors         : Yan Filyurin
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Truman Boyes
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-filyurin-lisp-elp-probing-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-05-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a LISP-TE mechanism to probe an Explicit
   Locator Path (ELP) for reachability and telemetry data.  The
   mechanism is called ELP-Probing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-filyurin-lisp-elp-probing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-filyurin-lisp-elp-probing-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-filyurin-lisp-elp-probing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-filyurin-lisp-elp-probing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/