Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 22:59:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : On the use of HTTP as a Substrate
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2018-05-01

Abstract:
   HTTP is often used as a substrate for other application protocols
   (a.k.a.  HTTP-based APIs).  This document specifies best practices
   for these protocols' use of HTTP.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/ [1].

   Working Group information can be found at http://httpwg.github.io/
   [2]; source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/bcp56bis [3].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/