Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 17:44:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Joint Deterministic Scheduling Requirements for Industrial Field/Backhaul Networks
        Authors         : Heng Wang
                          Ping Wang
                          Hang Yang
	Filename        : draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-05-14

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the requirements of joint deterministic
   scheduling in industrial field/backhaul networks. The requirements
   include six aspects: determinacy, time synchronization,
   compatibility, scalability, scheduling cost and unified management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/