Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 19:36:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Calendar subscription upgrades
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-05-05

Abstract:
   This specification introduces an approach to allow subscribers to
   calendar feeds to upgrade to a more performant protocol.

   This specification updates [RFC5545] to add the value DELETED to the
   STATUS property.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/