Subject: I-D Action: draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 19:32:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Common Mailbox Name for Privacy Issues
        Author          : Yakov Shafranovich
	Filename        : draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2018-05-31

Abstract:
   Multiple Internet standards describe common mailbox names (mailbox @
   domain) to be used by organizations for operational and business
   functions.  This document defines a new mailbox called "privacy" that
   SHOULD be used for contacting domain name owners about privacy
   issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shafranovich-privacy-mailbox-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/