Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-links-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 10:48:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Point-to-Point Links
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-links-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-05-29

Abstract:
   This document describes different alternatives for configuring IPv6
   point-to-point links, considering the prefix size, numbering choices
   and prefix pool to be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-links/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-links-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-links-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-links-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/