Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 08:40:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using IS-IS
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-12.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-05-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a way for an IS-IS Router to advertise multiple
   types of supported Maximum SID Depths (MSDs) at node and/or link
   granularity.  Such advertisements allow entities (e.g., centralized
   controllers) to determine whether a particular SID stack can be
   supported in a given network.  This document only defines one type of
   MSD maximum label imposition, but defines an encoding that can
   support other MSD types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/