Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 16:05:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Token Binding WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Token Binding for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Version 1.3 Connections
        Author          : Nick Harper
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-05-21

Abstract:
   Negotiation of the Token Binding protocol is only defined for
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) versions 1.2 and earlier.  Token
   Binding users may wish to use it with TLS 1.3; this document defines
   a backwards compatible way to negotiate Token Binding on TLS 1.3
   connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/