Subject: I-D Action: draft-lugan-payload-rtp-jpegxs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 17:00:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for ISO/IEC 21122 (JPEG XS)
        Authors         : Sébastien Lugan
                          Gaël Rouvroy
                          Antonin Descampe
                          Thomas Richter
                          Alexandre Willeme
	Filename        : draft-lugan-payload-rtp-jpegxs-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-05-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format to be used for transporting ISO/IEC 21122 (JPEG XS) encoded
   video.  ISO/IEC 21122 (JPEG XS) is a low-latency, lightweight image
   coding system allowing for an increased resolution and frame rate,
   while offering visually lossless quality with reduced amount of
   ressources such as power and bandwidth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lugan-payload-rtp-jpegxs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lugan-payload-rtp-jpegxs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lugan-payload-rtp-jpegxs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/