Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 12:10:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Time Zone Data Distribution Service (TZDIST) Geolocate Extension
        Author          : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-05-08

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Time Zone Data Distribution
   Service (RFC 7808) to allow a client to determine the correct time
   zone for a geographic point location using a 'geo' URI (RFC 5870).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/