Subject: I-D Action: draft-kunze-bagit-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 15:55:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The BagIt File Packaging Format (V1.0)
        Authors         : John A. Kunze
                          Justin Littman
                          Ed Summers
                          Liz Madden
                          John Scancella
                          Rosie Storey
                          David Brunton
                          Kate Zwaard
                          Chris Adams
                          Andy Boyko
                          Brian Vargas
	Filename        : draft-kunze-bagit-15.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-05-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies BagIt, a set of hierarchical file layout
   conventions for storage and transfer of arbitrary digital content.  A
   "bag" has just enough structure to enclose descriptive metadata
   "tags" and a file "payload" but does not require knowledge of the
   payload's internal semantics.  This BagIt format should be suitable
   for reliable storage and transfer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kunze-bagit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kunze-bagit-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kunze-bagit-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kunze-bagit-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/