Subject: I-D Action: draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 01:57:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Large-Scale Deterministic Network
        Authors         : Li Qiang
                          Bingyang Liu
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-05-29

Abstract:
   This document presents a Large-scale Deterministic Network (LDN)
   system, which consists of Scalable Deterministic Forwarding (SDF) and
   Scalable Resource Reservation (SRR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/