Subject: I-D Action: draft-thierry-bulk-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 14:38:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Binary Uniform Language Kit 1.0
        Author          : Pierre Thierry
	Filename        : draft-thierry-bulk-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2018-05-08

Abstract:
   This specification describes a uniform, decentrally extensible and
   efficient format for data serialization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thierry-bulk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thierry-bulk-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thierry-bulk-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thierry-bulk-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/