Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 06:29:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) Resource Record
        Authors         : Phillip Hallam-Baker
                          Rob Stradling
                          Jacob Hoffman-Andrews
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-05-30

Abstract:
   The Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) DNS Resource Record
   allows a DNS domain name holder to specify one or more Certification
   Authorities (CAs) authorized to issue certificates for that domain.
   CAA Resource Records allow a public Certification Authority to
   implement additional controls to reduce the risk of unintended
   certificate mis-issue.  This document defines the syntax of the CAA
   record and rules for processing CAA records by certificate issuers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/