Subject: I-D Action: draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 02:38:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Freedom of Association on the Internet
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Gisela Perez de Acha
	Filename        : draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-05-29

Abstract:
   This document scopes the relation between Internet protocols and the
   right to freedom of assembly and association.  Increasingly, the
   Internet mediates our lives, our relationships and our ability to
   exercise our human rights.  The Internet provides a global public
   space, but one that is built predominantly on private infrastructure.
   Since Internet protocols play a central role in the management,
   development and use of the Internet, the relation between protocols
   and the aforementioned rights should be documented and any adverse
   impacts of this relation should be mitigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/