Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs5-passwords-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 06:14:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internationalized passwords in Password-Based Cryptography Specification
        Authors         : Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
                          David Woodhouse
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs5-passwords-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-05-07

Abstract:
   This memo clarifies the requirements of using internationalized
   strings as passwords in Password-Based Cryptography Specification
   version 2.1 [RFC8018] (PKCS#5) and Personal Information Exchange
   Syntax [RFC7292] (PKCS#12).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs5-passwords/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs5-passwords-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs5-passwords-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs5-passwords-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/