Subject: I-D Action: draft-lodderstedt-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 09:48:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JWT Response for OAuth Token Introspection
        Authors         : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Vladimir Dzhuvinov
	Filename        : draft-lodderstedt-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-05-28

Abstract:
   This draft proposes an additional JSON Web Token (JWT) based response
   for OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lodderstedt-oauth-jwt-introspection-response/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lodderstedt-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lodderstedt-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lodderstedt-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/