Subject: I-D Action: draft-xyz-atick-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 14:55:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for Secure End to End Privacy Enabled Mapping System
        Authors         : Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-xyz-atick-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-05-30

Abstract:
   Problem Statement for Secure End to End Privacy Enabled Mapping
   System for Identifier Locator separation systems is presented.  Since
   identifiers are often carried in packet headers in clear, and mapping
   systems are often designed to be accessible by any entity, to
   preserve identifier's privacy, lookups to the mapping system should
   be allowed only by authorized entities.  In mapping systems, in
   addition to privacy, security also requires special attention because
   of the caches introduced into the data path.  Any denial of service
   attacks on the cache should not allow the communication to come to an
   end.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xyz-atick-ps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xyz-atick-ps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xyz-atick-ps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/