Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 12:10:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Issues and Requirements for SNI Encryption in TLS
        Authors         : Christian Huitema
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-05-20

Abstract:
   This draft describes the general problem of encryption of the Server
   Name Identification (SNI) parameter.  The proposed solutions hide a
   Hidden Service behind a Fronting Service, only disclosing the SNI of
   the Fronting Service to external observers.  The draft lists known
   attacks against SNI encryption, discusses the current "co-tenancy
   fronting" solution, and presents requirements for future TLS layer
   solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-sni-encryption-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/