Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-enrollment-roadmap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 17:34:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Device Enrollment in IETF protocols -- A Roadmap
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-enrollment-roadmap-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-05-23

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of enrollment or imprinting
   mechanisms in current IETF protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-enrollment-roadmap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-enrollment-roadmap-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-enrollment-roadmap-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-enrollment-roadmap-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/