Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ndpioiana-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 02:55:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA Considerations for IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Prefix Information Option Flags
        Author          : Ole Troan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ndpioiana-04.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2018-05-01

Abstract:
   The Prefix Information Option in the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Router
   Advertisement message defines an 8-bit flag field with two flags
   defined and the remaining 6 bits reserved (Reserved1).  RFC 6275 has
   defined a new flag from this field without creating a IANA registry
   or updating RFC 4861.  The purpose of this document is to request a
   new IANA registry for the PIO flags.  This document updates RFC 4861.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ndpioiana/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ndpioiana-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-ndpioiana-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ndpioiana-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/