Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-secevent-token-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 17:26:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Event Token (SET)
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Michael B. Jones
                          William Denniss
                          Morteza Ansari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-secevent-token-13.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2018-05-09

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Security Event Token (SET) data
   structure.  A SET describes statements of fact from the perspective
   of an issuer about a subject.  These statements of fact represent an
   event that occurred directly to or about a security subject, for
   example, a statement about the issuance or revocation of a token on
   behalf of a subject.  This specification is intended to enable
   representing security- and identity-related events.  A SET is a JSON
   Web Token (JWT), which can be optionally signed and/or encrypted.
   SETs can be distributed via protocols such as HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-token-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-secevent-token-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-secevent-token-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/