Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 15:04:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Integrity Measurement for Network File System version 4
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-05-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies an OPTIONAL extension to NFS version 4.2 that
   enables Linux Integrity Measurement Architecture metadata (IMA) to be
   conveyed between NFSv4.2 servers and clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/