Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 17:39:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format Restrictions
        Author          : Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-15.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2018-05-15

Abstract:
   In this specification, we define a framework for specifying
   restrictions on RTP streams in the Session Description Protocol.
   This framework defines a new "rid" ("restriction identifier") SDP
   attribute to unambiguously identify the RTP Streams within an RTP
   Session and restrict the streams' payload format parameters in a
   codec-agnostic way beyond what is provided with the regular Payload
   Types.

   This specification updates RFC4855 to give additional guidance on
   choice of Format Parameter (fmtp) names, and on their relation to the
   restrictions defined by this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/