Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 13:00:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Mutual TLS Client Authentication and Certificate Bound Access Tokens
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-05-07

Abstract:
   This document describes OAuth client authentication and certificate
   bound access tokens using mutual Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   authentication with X.509 certificates.  OAuth clients are provided a
   mechanism for authentication to the authorization sever using mutual
   TLS, based on either single certificates or public key infrastructure
   (PKI).  OAuth authorization servers are provided a mechanism for
   binding access tokens to a client's mutual TLS certificate, and OAuth
   protected resources are provided a method for ensuring that such an
   access token presented to it was issued to the client presenting the
   token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/