Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-caa-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 13:55:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CAA Record Extensions for Account URI and ACME Method Binding
        Author          : Hugo Landau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-caa-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-05-27

Abstract:
   The CAA DNS record allows a domain to communicate issuance policy to
   CAs, but only allows a domain to define policy with CA-level
   granularity.  However, the CAA specification also provides facilities
   for extension to admit more granular, CA-specific policy.  This
   specification defines two such parameters, one allowing specific
   accounts of a CA to be identified by URI and one allowing specific
   methods of domain control validation as defined by the ACME protocol
   to be required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-caa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-caa-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-caa-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-caa-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/