Subject: I-D Action: draft-chodorek-tsvwg-rsvp-dynamic-resv-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 05:48:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP Extensions for Dynamic Reservation
        Authors         : Robert R. Chodorek
                          Agnieszka Chodorek
	Filename        : draft-chodorek-tsvwg-rsvp-dynamic-resv-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-05-13

Abstract:
   RSVP reservations are static in nature and typically last for the
   whole session. The proposed extension to the RSVP allows the RSVP to
   make elastic adjustments to reservations for the current demand of
   network resources. The proposed method dynamically changes the RSVP
   reservations on the basis of knowledge about transmitted traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chodorek-tsvwg-rsvp-dynamic-resv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chodorek-tsvwg-rsvp-dynamic-resv-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chodorek-tsvwg-rsvp-dynamic-resv-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chodorek-tsvwg-rsvp-dynamic-resv-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/