Subject: I-D Action: draft-chuang-bimi-certificate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 23:02:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Brand Indicator for Message Identification in X.509 certificates
        Authors         : Weihaw Chuang
                          Thede Loder
	Filename        : draft-chuang-bimi-certificate-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-05-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a X.509 certificate profile to distinguish
   those carrying logotypes and using email domain based authentication
   from other usages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chuang-bimi-certificate/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chuang-bimi-certificate-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chuang-bimi-certificate-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/