Subject: I-D Action: draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 23:12:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LDP Extensions for RMR
        Authors         : Santosh Esale
                          Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-05-20

Abstract:
   This document describes LDP extensions to signal Resilient MPLS Ring
   (RMR) Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  An RMR LSP is a multipoint to
   point LSP signaled using LDP (Label Distribution Protocol). RMR
   Architecture document - draft-ietf-mpls-rmr-02 - describes why and
   how MPLS should be used in ring topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/