Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-ndrioiana-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 07:55:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 ND RIO Flags IANA considerations
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-ndrioiana-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-05-10

Abstract:
   The IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (IPv6ND) Route Information Option (RIO)
   defines an 8-bit flags field.  This document requests IANA to create
   a new registry for managing RIO flag assignments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-ndrioiana/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-6man-ndrioiana-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-ndrioiana-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-ndrioiana-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/