Subject: I-D Action: draft-shyam-rt-inside-vlsm-tree-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 08:57:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Setting Default Route Inside VLSM Tree
        Author          : Shyamaprasad Bandyopadhyay
	Filename        : draft-shyam-rt-inside-vlsm-tree-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-05-19

Abstract:
   This document shows how to set default route inside VLSM tree.  With
   this approach routing information of the external world need not be
   passed down to the VLSM tree. It shows how RSVP-TE is extended to
   support IP-VPN with MPLS to support default route inside VLSM tree.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shyam-rt-inside-vlsm-tree/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shyam-rt-inside-vlsm-tree-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shyam-rt-inside-vlsm-tree-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/