Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-httpbis-sni-altsvc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 14:50:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The "SNI" Alt-Svc Parameter
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-httpbis-sni-altsvc-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-05-24

Abstract:
   HTTP Alternative Services provides a mechanism for an origin to
   declare that its content is accessible via some other combination of
   host, port, and protocol.  In the process of using such an
   alternative, an observer can identify that the client is requesting
   resources from a particular hostname.

   This document extends HTTP Alternative Services, in combination with
   Secondary Certificate Authentication, to enable clients not to
   disclose the origin to which they intend to connect.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-httpbis-sni-altsvc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-sni-altsvc-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-sni-altsvc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bishop-httpbis-sni-altsvc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/