Subject: I-D Action: draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 11:47:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IVIPTR: Resource Record for DNS
        Authors         : Tariq Saraj
                          Muhammad Yousaf
                          Amir Qayyum
	Filename        : draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-05-11

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new DNS Resource Record IVIPTR which
   provides the capability to resolve the IPv4 address to IPv6 address
   and IPv6 address to IPv4 address.  This document assumes that the
   reader is familiar with all the concepts and details discussed in
   Domain Names Concepts and Facilities [RFC1034] , Domain Names -
   Implementation and Specification [RFC1035]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tariq-dnsop-iviptr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/