Subject: I-D Action: draft-asveren-stir-p-charge-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 11:40:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PASSPorT Extension for P-Charge-Info Header
        Author          : Tolga Asveren
	Filename        : draft-asveren-stir-p-charge-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-05-08

Abstract:
   This document extends the PASSporT (Personal Assertion Token)
   specification defined in [RFC8225] to allow the inclusion of
   cryptographically signed assertions of authorization for the values
   populated in the 'Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Charge-Info'
   header, which is used for conveying information about the entity to
   be charged for a particular real time session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asveren-stir-p-charge-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asveren-stir-p-charge-info-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-asveren-stir-p-charge-info-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/