Subject: I-D Action: draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 10:53:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Partially Reliable Streams for QUIC
        Author          : Igor Lubashev
	Filename        : draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-05-29

Abstract:
   This memo introduces MIN_STREAM_DATA and EXPIRED_STREAM_DATA frames
   to enable partial reliability for QUIC streams.  The
   EXPIRED_STREAM_DATA frame allows a sender to give up on
   retransmitting older parts of a stream and to notify the receiver
   about this decision.  The MIN_STREAM_DATA frame allows a receiver to
   express its disinterest in older parts of a stream.  The content of
   this draft is intended for merging into QUIC transport, recovery, and
   applicability drafts as a negotiable extension and/or QUIC Version 2
   transport feature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/