Subject: I-D Action: draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 14:40:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DLEP IEEE 802.1Q Aware Credit Window Extension
        Authors         : David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-05-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a Ethernet IEEE 802.1Q aware credit-window scheme for destination-
   specific and shared flow control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/