Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-webauthn-secp256k1-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 17:42:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using secp256k1 with JOSE and COSE
        Author          : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-jones-webauthn-secp256k1-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-05-30

Abstract:
   This specification defines algorithm encodings and representations
   enabling the Standards for Efficient Cryptography Group (SECG)
   elliptic curve "secp256k1" to be used for JSON Object Signing and
   Encryption (JOSE) and CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
   messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-webauthn-secp256k1/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-webauthn-secp256k1-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jones-webauthn-secp256k1-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/