Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-imap-savedate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 01:00:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) - SAVEDATE Extension
        Author          : Stephan Bosch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-imap-savedate-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-05-04

Abstract:
   This document adds a new capability called "SAVEDATE" to the Internet
   Message Access Protocol (IMAP).  It defines a new IMAP message
   attribute called 'save date' that, unlike the existing 'internal
   date' attribute, always indicates the moment at which the message was
   saved in its current mailbox.  The SAVEDATE capability extends the
   FETCH command with the means to retrieve the save date attribute and
   it extends the SEARCH command to allow using that attribute in
   searching criteria.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-savedate/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-savedate-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-savedate-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-imap-savedate-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/