Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-sunset-header-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 07:40:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Sunset HTTP Header
        Author          : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-sunset-header-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-05-07

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Sunset HTTP response header field,
   which indicates that a URI is likely to become unresponsive at a
   specified point in the future.  It also defines a sunset link
   relation type that allows linking to resources providing information
   about an upcoming resource or service sunset.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the ART mailing list
   (<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art>).

   Online access to all versions and files is available on GitHub
   (<https://github.com/dret/I-D/tree/master/sunset-header>).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-sunset-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-sunset-header-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilde-sunset-header-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-sunset-header-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/