Subject: I-D Action: draft-vji-evpn-ping-vxlan-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 08:32:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : E-VPN Ping Mechanism for Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN)
        Authors         : Victor Ji
                          Jaganbabu Rajamanickam
                          Hicham Ouahid
                          Chuanfa Wang
                          Xianlei Du
	Filename        : draft-vji-evpn-ping-vxlan-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-05-07

Abstract:
        Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and Maintenance
        (OAM) mechanism in networks.  This document describes a mechanism
        for detecting data-plane failures using Ping in RFC7348 VXLAN based
        EVPN networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vji-evpn-ping-vxlan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vji-evpn-ping-vxlan-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vji-evpn-ping-vxlan-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vji-evpn-ping-vxlan-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/