Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-org-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 22:51:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Organization Mapping
        Authors         : Linlin Zhou
                          Ning Kong
                          Guiqing Zhou
                          Xiaodong Lee
                          James Gould
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-org-04.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2018-05-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   mapping for provisioning and management of organization objects
   stored in a shared central repository.  Specified in Extensible
   Markup Language (XML), this extended mapping is applied to provide
   additional features required for the provisioning of organizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-org/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-org-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-org-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-org-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/