Subject: I-D Action: draft-xwu-bmwg-nslam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 16:22:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Service Layer Abstract Model
        Author          : Sean Wu
	Filename        : draft-xwu-bmwg-nslam-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-05-18

Abstract:
   While the networking technologies have evolved over the years, the
   layered approach has been dominant in many network solutions.  Each
   layer may have multiple interchangeable, competing alternatives that
   deliver a similar set of functionality.  In order to provide an
   objective benchmarking data among various implementations, the need
   arises for a common abstract model for each network service layer,
   with a set of required and optional specifications in respective
   layers.  Many overlay and or underlay solutions can be described
   using these models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xwu-bmwg-nslam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xwu-bmwg-nslam-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xwu-bmwg-nslam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xwu-bmwg-nslam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/