Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-spring-sr-traffic-accounting-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 00:07:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traffic Accounting in Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Jose Liste
                          Martin Horneffer
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Gaurav Dawra
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Rick Morton
	Filename        : draft-ali-spring-sr-traffic-accounting-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-05-21

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows a headend node to steer a packet flow
   along any path.  Intermediate per-flow states are eliminated thanks
   to source routing.  Traffic accounting plays a critical role in
   network operation and capacity planning.  A traffic account solution
   is required for SR networks that provides the necessary functionality
   without creating any additional per SR path states in the fabric.

   This document provides a holistic view of network capacity planning
   in a SR network and specifies the mechanisms and counters that are
   required for a SR Traffic Accounting solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-spring-sr-traffic-accounting/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-spring-sr-traffic-accounting-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ali-spring-sr-traffic-accounting-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-spring-sr-traffic-accounting-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/