Subject: I-D Action: draft-xyzy-atick-gaps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 07:48:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gap and Solution Space Analysis for End to End Privacy Enabled Mapping System
        Authors         : Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Tom Herbert
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Saleem Bhatti
	Filename        : draft-xyzy-atick-gaps-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-05-25

Abstract:
   This document presents a gap and solution analysis for end-to-end
   privacy enabled mapping systems.  Each of the identifier locator
   separation system has its own approach to mapping identifiers to the
   locators.  We analyse all these approaches and identify the gaps in
   each of them and do a solution space analysis in an attempt to
   identify a mapping system that can be end to end privacy enabled.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xyzy-atick-gaps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xyzy-atick-gaps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xyzy-atick-gaps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/