Subject: I-D Action: draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 17:20:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Partially Reliable Message Streams for QUIC
        Author          : Igor Lubashev
	Filename        : draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-05-29

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a new EXPIRED_STREAM_DATA frame to enable
   partial reliability for QUIC streams.  The EXPIRED_STREAM_DATA frame
   allows a sender to give up on retransmitting older parts of a stream
   and to notify the receiver about this decision.  The content of this
   draft is intended for merging into QUIC transport, recovery, and
   applicability drafts as a negotiable extension and/or QUIC Version 2
   transport feature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lubashev-quic-partial-reliability-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/