Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 19:58:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Data Model of Network Infrastructure Device Infrastructure Layer Security Baseline
        Authors         : Yue Dong
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-05-24

Abstract:
   This document is one of the companion documents which describes the
   infrastructure layer security baseline YANG output for network
   infrastructure devices.  The infrastructure layer security baseline
   covers the security functions to secure the device itself, and the
   fundamental security capabilities provided by the device to the upper
   layer applications.  In this specific document, the integrity
   measurement, cryptography algorithms, key management, and certificate
   management are sorted out to generate the data model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/