Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 10:22:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NAT64 Deployment Guidelines in Operator and Enterprise Networks
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-05-29

Abstract:
   This document describes how NAT64 can be deployed in an IPv6 operator
   or enterprise network and the issues to be considered when having an
   IPv6-only access link, regarding: a) DNS64, b) applications or
   devices that use literal IPv4 addresses or non-IPv6 compliant APIs,
   and c) IPv4-only hosts or applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/