Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 17:56:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Vectors of Trust
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          Leif Johansson
	Filename        : draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-10.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-05-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for describing and signaling
   several aspects of a digital identity transaction and its
   participants.  These aspects are used to determine the trust to be
   placed in that transaction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-vectors-of-trust/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/