Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 00:44:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing Information Base Info Model
        Authors         : Nitin Bahadur
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Jan Medved
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model-16.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2018-05-02

Abstract:
   Routing and routing functions in enterprise and carrier networks are
   typically performed by network devices (routers and switches) using a
   routing information base (RIB).  Protocols and configuration push
   data into the RIB and the RIB manager installs state into the
   hardware for packet forwarding.  This draft specifies an information
   model for the RIB to enable defining a standardized data model, and
   it was used by the IETF's I2RS WG to design the I2RS RIB data model.
   It is being published to record the higher-level informational model
   decisions for RIBs so that other developers of RIBs may benefit from
   the design concepts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/