Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 23:30:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Extensions to Support the Network Management Datastore Architecture
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Phil Shafer
                          Kent Watsen
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-05-27

Abstract:
   This document extends the NETCONF protocol defined in RFC 6241 in
   order to support the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   defined in RFC 8342.

   This document updates both RFC 6241 and RFC 7950.  The update to RFC
   6241 adds new operations <get-data> and <edit-data>, and augments
   existing operations <lock>, <unlock>, and <validate>.  The update to
   RFC 7950 requires the usage of I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis by NETCONF
   servers implementing the Network Management Datastore Architecture.

   RFC Ed.: Please replace "I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis" above with its
   final RFC assignment and remove this note.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-netconf-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/