Subject: I-D Action: draft-mekuria-mmediaingest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 13:34:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Live Media and Metadata Ingest Protocol
        Authors         : 
	Filename        : draft-mekuria-mmediaingest-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-05-07

Abstract:
   This Internet draft presents a protocol specification for
   ingesting live media and metadata content from a
   live media source such as a live encoder towards a media
   processing entity or content delivery network.
   It defines the media format usage, the preferred transmission
   methods and the handling of failovers and redundancy.
   The live media considered includes high quality encoded
   audio visual content. The timed metadata supported
   includes timed graphics, captions, subtitles and
   metadata markers and information. This protocol can
   for example be used advanced live streaming workflows
   that combine high quality live encoders and advanced
   media processing entities. The specification follows
   best current industry practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mekuria-mmediaingest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mekuria-mmediaingest-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mekuria-mmediaingest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/