Subject: I-D Action: draft-spacek-edns-camel-diet-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 04:44:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Minimal EDNS compliance requirements
        Authors         : Petr Spacek
                          Olafur Gudmundsson
                          Ondrej Sury
	Filename        : draft-spacek-edns-camel-diet-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2018-05-29

Abstract:
   DNS responders must either follow RFC 6891 by fully implementing EDNS
   or at least respond to queries containing OPT record according to
   older specifications.  Non-compliant implementations which do not
   respond at all are not worth talking to.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spacek-edns-camel-diet/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spacek-edns-camel-diet-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-spacek-edns-camel-diet-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-spacek-edns-camel-diet-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/