Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-httpbis-grease-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 14:50:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GREASE for HTTP/2
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-httpbis-grease-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-05-24

Abstract:
   Reserves several values in the HTTP/2 registries to exercise the
   requirement that clients and servers ignore unknown values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-httpbis-grease/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-grease-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-grease-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/