Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-rph-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 11:28:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PASSporT Extension for Resource Priority Authorization
        Authors         : Ray P. Singh
                          Martin Dolly
                          Subir Das
                          An Nguyen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-rph-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-05-04

Abstract:
   This document extends the PASSporT (Personal Assertion Token)
   specification defined in [RFC8225] to allow the inclusion of
   cryptographically signed assertions of authorization for the values
   populated in the 'Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource-
   Priority' header field, which is used for communications resource
   prioritization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-rph/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-rph-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-rph-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-rph-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/