Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 17:15:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC-LB: Using Load Balancers to Generate QUIC Connection IDs
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-05-22

Abstract:
   QUIC connection IDs allow continuation of connections across address/
   port 5-tuple changes, and can store routing information for stateless
   or low-state layer 4 load balancers.  They are also meant to prevent
   linkability of connections across deliberate address migration
   through the use of protected communications between client and
   server.  This creates issues for load-balancing intermediaries.  This
   specification standardizes the communication between load balancers
   and servers to overcome these issues in a protocol called QUIC-LB.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-quic-load-balancers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/