Subject: I-D Action: draft-calconnect-vobject-vformat-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 10:23:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The vObject Model and vFormat Syntax
        Authors         : Ronald Henry Tse
                          Peter Kwan Yu Tam
                          Cyrus Daboo
                          Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-calconnect-vobject-vformat-02.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2018-05-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the vObject data model and its corresponding
   syntax vFormat.

   vObject represents the generalized data model, and vFormat the
   generalized data format, of the following specifications and fully
   covers them:

   o  RFC 6350, vCard version 4.0: the VCARD component;

   o  RFC 5545, Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object
      Specification (iCalendar): the VCALENDAR, VEVENT, VJOURNAL,
      VFREEBUSY, VTIMEZONE, VALARM, VTODO, STANDARD and DAYLIGHT
      components;

   o  RFC 7953, Calendar Availability Extensions: the VAVAILABILITY and
      AVAILABLE components;

   o  I-Ddaboo-icalendar-vpatch, iCalendar Patching: the VPATCH
      component; and

   o  alternative formats for iCalendar and vCard, including RFC 6321,
      xCal; RFC 7265, jCal; RFC 6351, xCard; and RFC 7095, jCard.

   This work is produced by the CalConnect TC-VCARD and TC-CALENDAR
   committees.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-calconnect-vobject-vformat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-calconnect-vobject-vformat-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-calconnect-vobject-vformat-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-calconnect-vobject-vformat-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/