Subject: I-D Action: draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-telemetry-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 17:09:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QoS Telemetry Requirements
        Author          : Aseem Choudhary
	Filename        : draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-telemetry-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-05-12

Abstract:
   This document discusses QoS requirements for data model based network
   telemetry.  QoS configuration and operational models have been
   defined as part of [I-D.asechoud-rtgwg-qos-model] and
   [I-D.asechoud-rtgwg-qos-oper-model] respectively.  This document
   describes the requirement to extend the models to support QoS
   Telemetry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-telemetry-req/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-telemetry-req-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-telemetry-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/