Subject: I-D Action: draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 00:06:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Co-existence of 3GPP 5GS and Identifier Locator Separation Architecture
        Authors         : Shunsuke Homma
                          Kenta Kawakami
                          Arashmid Akhavain
	Filename        : draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2018-05-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an approach to introduce Identifier Locator
   Separation architecture into 3GPP 5GS with low-impact on its
   specification, and shows the features and considerations of this
   approach.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/