Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 12:02:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Prefix Delegation Models
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-20.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-05-29

Abstract:
   IPv6 prefixes are typically delegated to requesting routers which
   assign them to their downstream-attached links and networks.  The
   requesting node can provision the prefix according to whether it acts
   as a router on behalf of any downstream networks and/or as a host on
   behalf of its local applications.  In the latter case, the requesting
   node can use portions of the delegated prefix for its own multi-
   addressing purposes.  This document therefore considers prefix
   delegation models for both the classic routing and multi-addressing
   use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-20
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/