Subject: I-D Action: draft-krovetz-ocb-wideblock-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 16:33:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OCB For Block Ciphers Without 128-Bit Blocks
        Author          : Ted Krovetz
	Filename        : draft-krovetz-ocb-wideblock-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-05-11

Abstract:
   The OCB authenticated-encryption algorithm is specified in RFC 7523,
   but only for blockciphers with 128-bit blocks such as AES.  This
   document extends RFC 7523 by specifying how OCB is used with
   blockciphers of any blocklength.  When the blocklength is 128 bits,
   this specification and that in RFC 7523 are identical.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krovetz-ocb-wideblock/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krovetz-ocb-wideblock-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-krovetz-ocb-wideblock-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/