Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 07:22:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SMTP MTA Strict Transport Security (MTA-STS)
        Authors         : Daniel Margolis
                          Mark Risher
                          Binu Ramakrishnan
                          Alexander Brotman
                          Janet Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-19.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2018-05-23

Abstract:
   SMTP Mail Transfer Agent Strict Transport Security (MTA-STS) is a
   mechanism enabling mail service providers to declare their ability to
   receive Transport Layer Security (TLS) secure SMTP connections, and
   to specify whether sending SMTP servers should refuse to deliver to
   MX hosts that do not offer TLS with a trusted server certificate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/