Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 18:07:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Time Zone Information Format (TZif)
        Authors         : Arthur David Olson
                          Paul Eggert
                          Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-06-19

Abstract:
   This document defines the Time Zone Information Format (TZif) for
   representing and exchanging time zone information, independent of any
   particular service or protocol.  A MIME media type for this format is
   also defined.

Open Issues

   o  Should we allow TZDIST clients to choose whether they want TZif
      files with/without leap seconds via separate MIME types?  E.g.
      application/tzif and application/tzif+leap?

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/