Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-yang-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 09:36:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
        Authors         : Reshad Rahman
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-yang-14.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2018-06-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-yang-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-yang-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-yang-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/