Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-idr-lldp-peer-discovery-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 13:05:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Logical Link Discovery Protocol (LLDP) Peer Discovery
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Keyur Patel
                          Shawn Zandi
                          Jeff Haas
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-acee-idr-lldp-peer-discovery-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) or IEEE 802.1AB is implemented
   in networking equipment from many vendors.  It is natural for IETF
   protocols to avail this protocol for simple discovery tasks.  This
   document describes how BGP would use LLDP to discover directly
   connected and 2-hop peers when peering is based on loopback
   addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-idr-lldp-peer-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-idr-lldp-peer-discovery-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-acee-idr-lldp-peer-discovery-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-acee-idr-lldp-peer-discovery-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/