Subject: I-D Action: draft-sfc-sinha-5g-ims-dual-reg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:16:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 5G IMS system supporting dual-Registration for Dual-Access
        Authors         : Sunil Kumar Sinha
                          Amardeep Sinha
                          Amit Mishra
                          Manish Srivastava
	Filename        : draft-sfc-sinha-5g-ims-dual-reg-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-06-18

Abstract:
   This document attempts the case for new work that need to be
   developed for 5G user to improve user reachability outlining the poor
   radio coverage issue with respect to voice and video services by IMS
   network. This document also outlines dual access capabilities of 5G
   user device and user is reachable on each access-type leading to
   faster user reachability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sfc-sinha-5g-ims-dual-reg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sfc-sinha-5g-ims-dual-reg-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sfc-sinha-5g-ims-dual-reg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/