Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:39:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NAT64/464XLAT Deployment Guidelines in Operator and Enterprise Networks
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   This document describes how NAT64 and 464XLAT can be deployed in an
   IPv6 operator (cellular and broadband) or enterprise network and the
   issues to be considered when having an IPv6-only access link,
   regarding: a) DNS64, b) applications or devices that use literal IPv4
   addresses or non-IPv6 compliant APIs, and c) IPv4-only hosts or
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palet-v6ops-nat64-deployment-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/