Subject: I-D Action: draft-calconnect-vobject-i18n-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 19:25:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : vObject Internationalization
        Authors         : Ronald Henry Tse
                          Peter Kwan Yu Tam
                          Mike Douglass
	Filename        : draft-calconnect-vobject-i18n-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-06-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms for the internationalization of
   vObject content and its realization in vFormat.

   This document updates the following specifications:

   o  I-D.calconnect-vobject-vformat, The vObject Model and vFormat
      Syntax

   o  RFC 6350, vCard version 4.0

   o  RFC 5545, Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object
      Specification (iCalendar)

   o  RFC 7953, Calendar Availability Extensions

   This work is produced by the CalConnect TC-VCARD and TC-CALENDAR
   committees.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-calconnect-vobject-i18n/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-calconnect-vobject-i18n-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-calconnect-vobject-i18n-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/