Subject: I-D Action: draft-ye-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 23:56:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Microwave Topology
        Authors         : Ye Min
                          Aihua Guo
                          Jonas Ahlberg
                          Xi Li
                          Daniela Spreafico
	Filename        : draft-ye-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model to describe the topologies of
   microwave/millimeter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ye-ccamp-mw-topo-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ye-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ye-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ye-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/