Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-ioam-tunnel-mode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 11:11:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-situ OAM Processing in Tunnels
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Zhongzhen Wang
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-ioam-tunnel-mode-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-06-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the In-situ OAM (iOAM) processing behavior in
   a network with tunnels.  Specifically, the iOAM processing in tunnels
   with the uniform model and the pipe model is discussed.  The
   procedure is applicable to different type of tunnel protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-ioam-tunnel-mode/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-ippm-ioam-tunnel-mode-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-ioam-tunnel-mode-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/