Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 19:59:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RSVP Extensions for RMR
        Authors         : Abhishek Deshmukh
                          Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-06-19

Abstract:
   Rings are the most common topology in access and aggregation
   networks.  However, the use of MPLS as the transport protocol for
   rings is very limited today.  draft-ietf-mpls-rmr-02 describes a
   mechanism to handle rings efficiently using MPLS.  This document
   describes the extensions to the RSVP protocol for signaling MPLS
   label switched paths in rings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/