Subject: I-D Action: draft-huitema-dnssd-prireq-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 16:22:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS-SD Privacy and Security Requirements
        Author          : Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-huitema-dnssd-prireq-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   DNS-SD (DNS Service Discovery) normally discloses information about
   devices offering and requesting services.  This information includes
   host names, network parameters, and possibly a further description of
   the corresponding service instance.  Especially when mobile devices
   engage in DNS Service Discovery over Multicast DNS at a public
   hotspot, serious privacy problems arise.  We analyze the requirements
   of a privacy respecting discovery service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-dnssd-prireq/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huitema-dnssd-prireq-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huitema-dnssd-prireq-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/