Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-lsr-ospf-preferred-path-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 11:42:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Preferred Path Routing (PPR) in OSPF
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Russ White
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-lsr-ospf-preferred-path-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-06-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Preferred Path Routing (PPR) mechanism to
   simplify the path description of data plane traffic in Segment
   Routing (SR) deployments with OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 protocols.  PPR aims
   to mitigate the MTU and data plane processing issues that may result
   from SR packet overheads; and also supports traffic measurement,
   accounting statistics and further attribute extensions along the
   paths.  Preferred Path Routing is achieved through the addition of
   descriptions to OSPF advertised prefixes, and mapping those to a PPR
   data-plane identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-lsr-ospf-preferred-path-routing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-lsr-ospf-preferred-path-routing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chunduri-lsr-ospf-preferred-path-routing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/