Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhotka-netconf-restconf-transactions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 01:50:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RESTCONF with Transactions
        Author          : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-lhotka-netconf-restconf-transactions-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-13

Abstract:
   This document extends the RESTCONF protocols with transaction
   capabilities that allow for safe concurrent access of multiple
   clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhotka-netconf-restconf-transactions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhotka-netconf-restconf-transactions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lhotka-netconf-restconf-transactions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/