Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoyland-tls-layered-exported-authenticator-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 07:18:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layered Exported Authenticators in TLS
        Author          : Jonathan Hoyland
	Filename        : draft-hoyland-tls-layered-exported-authenticator-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-06-25

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension that allows for Exported
   Authenticators (EAs) to authenticate each other.  The extension
   includes a reference to a previous EA.  An EA containing this
   extension constitues an attestation of the authenticity of the
   referenced EA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoyland-tls-layered-exported-authenticator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoyland-tls-layered-exported-authenticator-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoyland-tls-layered-exported-authenticator-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/