Subject: I-D Action: draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 05:52:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anchorless mobility through hICN
        Authors         : Jordan Auge
                          Giovanna Carofiglio
                          Luca Muscariello
                          Michele Papalini
	Filename        : draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2018-06-20

Abstract:
   This document presents how mobility management is handled in Hybrid-
   ICN [I-D.muscariello-intarea-hicn].  The objective of the document is
   to present how end-points mobility is managed in two main cases: the
   end-point sends data (data producer ) or the end-point receive data
   (data consumer).  These two cases are taken into account entirely to
   provide anchorless mobility management in hICN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/