Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxsemantics-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 00:03:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : CCNx Semantics
        Authors         : Marc Mosko
                          Ignacio Solis
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxsemantics-09.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2018-06-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the core concepts of the Content Centric
   Networking (CCNx) architecture and presents a network protocol based
   on two messages: Interests and Content Objects.  It specifies the set
   of mandatory and optional fields within those messages and describes
   their behavior and interpretation.  This architecture and protocol
   specification is independent of a specific wire encoding.

   The protocol also uses a Control message called an InterestReturn,
   whereby one system can return an Interest message to the previous hop
   due to an error condition.  This indicates to the previous hop that
   the current system will not respond to the Interest.

   This document is a product of the Information Centric Networking
   research group (ICNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxsemantics/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxsemantics-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxsemantics-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxsemantics-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/