Subject: I-D Action: draft-davidben-tls-universal-psk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:21:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Universal PSKs for TLS
        Author          : David Benjamin
	Filename        : draft-davidben-tls-universal-psk-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-06-14

Abstract:
   This document describes universal PSKs (Pre-Shared Keys) for TLS.
   Universal PSKs abstract the TLS 1.3 requirement that each PSK can
   only be used with a single hash function.  This allows PSKs to be
   provisioned without depending on details of the TLS negotiation,
   which may change as TLS evolves.  Additionally, this document
   describes a compatibility profile for using TLS 1.3 with PSKs
   provisioned for the TLS 1.2 PSK mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davidben-tls-universal-psk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davidben-tls-universal-psk-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-davidben-tls-universal-psk-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/