Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 21:56:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extension for Stateful PCE to allow Optional Processing of PCEP Objects.
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-20

Abstract:
   This document introduces a mechanism to mark some Path Computation
   Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) objects as optional
   during PCEP messages exchange for the Stateful PCE model to allow
   relaxing some constraints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/