Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-taps-neat-socketapi-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 04:38:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NEAT Sockets API
        Author          : Thomas Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-taps-neat-socketapi-03.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2018-06-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a BSD Sockets-like API on top of the
   callback-based NEAT User API.  This facilitates porting existing
   applications to use a subset of NEAT's functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-taps-neat-socketapi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-taps-neat-socketapi-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dreibholz-taps-neat-socketapi-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-taps-neat-socketapi-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/