Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 06:30:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RPKI signed object for TAL
        Authors         : Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Carlos Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-06-08

Abstract:
   Trust Anchor Locators (TALs) [I-D.ietf-sidrops-https-tal] are used by
   Relying Parties in the RPKI to locate and validate Trust Anchor
   certificates used in RPKI validation.  This document defines an RPKI
   signed object [RFC6488] for a Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) that can be
   used by Trust Anchors to perform a planned migration to a new key,
   allowing Relying Parties to discover the new key up to one year after
   the migration occurred.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-signed-tal-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/