Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-netmod-tacacs-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 02:30:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang data model for Terminal Access Controller Access Control System
        Authors         : Guangying Zheng
                          Michael Wang
                          Bo Wu
	Filename        : draft-zheng-netmod-tacacs-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model of Terminal Access Controller
   Access Control System (TACACS).

   The YANG data model in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in [RFC8342].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-netmod-tacacs-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-netmod-tacacs-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-netmod-tacacs-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/