Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-netconf-fragmentation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 03:06:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A NETCONF Extension for Data Fragmentation
        Authors         : Guangying Zheng
                          Michael Wang
	Filename        : draft-zheng-netconf-fragmentation-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   This document introduces an extension to NETCONF (Network
   Configuration) protocol.  The extension allows NETCONF to handle
   large size data as fragmented RPC messages.  Specifically, this
   document defines a new <get-block> capability and relevant operations
   to handle the fragmentations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-netconf-fragmentation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-netconf-fragmentation-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-netconf-fragmentation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-netconf-fragmentation-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/