Subject: I-D Action: draft-raunak-pim-gir-support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 16:18:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PIM  Router Graceful Insertion and Removal
        Authors         : Ramakrishnan Chokkanathapuram
                          Raunak Banthia
	Filename        : draft-raunak-pim-gir-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-06-28

Abstract:
   Graceful Insertion and Removal (GIR) of routers is often adopted by
   many network administrators as an alternative to ISSU.  This document
   discusses various scenarios, requirements and possible solutions to
   make PIM gracefully shut down and isolate the multicast router with
   minimal network disruption when a router goes through maintenance
   procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raunak-pim-gir-support/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raunak-pim-gir-support-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-raunak-pim-gir-support-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/