Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:03:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signed HTTP Exchanges
        Author          : Jeffrey Yasskin
	Filename        : draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-04.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2018-06-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a server can send an HTTP request/
   response pair, known as an exchange, with signatures that vouch for
   that exchange's authenticity.  These signatures can be verified
   against an origin's certificate to establish that the exchange is
   authoritative for an origin even if it was transferred over a
   connection that isn't.  The signatures can also be used in other ways
   described in the appendices.

   These signatures contain countermeasures against downgrade and
   protocol-confusion attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/