Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 13:32:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers WG of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC IP Address Handling Requirements
        Authors         : Justin Uberti
                          Guo-wei Shieh
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-09.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-06-13

Abstract:
   This document provides information and requirements for how IP
   addresses should be handled by WebRTC implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/