Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 04:44:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generalized Network Control Automation YANG Model
        Authors         : Igor Bryskin
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2018-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for the Generalized Network
   Control Automation (GNCA), aimed to define an abstract and uniform
   semantics for NETCONF/YANG scripts in the form of Event-Condition-
   Action (ECA) containers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryskin-netconf-automation-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/