Subject: I-D Action: draft-skommu-bmwg-nvp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 08:22:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Benchmarking Network Virtualization Platforms
        Authors         : Samuel Kommu
                          Jacob Rapp
	Filename        : draft-skommu-bmwg-nvp-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-06-27

Abstract:
             Current network benchmarking methodologies are focused on physical
             networking components and do not consider the actual application
             layer traffic patterns and hence do not reflect the traffic that
             virtual networking components work with.  The purpose of this
             document is to distinguish and highlight benchmarking considerations
             when testing and evaluating virtual networking components in the
             data center.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-skommu-bmwg-nvp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-skommu-bmwg-nvp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-skommu-bmwg-nvp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-skommu-bmwg-nvp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/