Subject: I-D Action: draft-barth-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:40:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP extension to support Segment Routing Policy Candidate Paths
        Authors         : Colby Barth
                          Mike Koldychev
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Siva Sivabalan
	Filename        : draft-barth-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-06-18

Abstract:
   This document introduces a mechanism to specify an SR policy, as a
   collection of SR candidate paths.  An SR policy is identified by
   <headend, color, destination end-point> tuple.  An SR policy can be
   associated with one or more candidate paths where each candidate path
   is represented in PCEP by an LSP.  This document proposes extension
   to PCEP to support association among candidate paths of a given SR
   policy.  The mechanism proposed in this document is applicable to
   both MPLS and IPv6 data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barth-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barth-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barth-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/