Subject: I-D Action: draft-donnerhacke-linktax-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 07:36:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Rights for restricted content
        Author          : Lutz Donnerhacke
	Filename        : draft-donnerhacke-linktax-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-28

Abstract:
   Links are omnipresent in the Internet to provide access to other
   resources.  There is no mechanism to express differences in law
   systems, access limitations, or arbitrary rules defined by the owner
   of the linked resource.  Therefore links do depend on and enforce a
   communist sharing ideology, which ignores the content owner rights.

   Links may point to resources far away from the originating page,
   hiding this fact from the customer.  It takes the data transport
   services for free, internet transit providers on the way from the
   content source to the customers are not extra payed for this effort.
   In many cases, the remote company generates huge amount of money from
   the customers worldwide not shared with the transit providers.

   In order to get the rights of all involved parties balanced, a new
   type of connection initiation is proposed: The Right.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-donnerhacke-linktax/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-donnerhacke-linktax-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-donnerhacke-linktax-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-donnerhacke-linktax-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/