Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-whoami-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 03:49:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WHOAMI: A Method For Identifying a Domain Operator's Contact Information
        Author          : Gavin Brown
	Filename        : draft-brown-whoami-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-06-01

Abstract:
   This document proposes a method by which the operator of a domain may
   publish their contact information in a discoverable and machine-
   readable format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-whoami/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-whoami-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brown-whoami-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brown-whoami-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/