Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 04:59:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP Control Plane Based Pause Extension
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-06-15

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a modem to use DLEP messages to pause and resume data traffic coming
   from its peer router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/