Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-amp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 22:54:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asynchronous Management Protocol
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-amp-04.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2018-06-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a concise binary encoding of components of
   the Asynchronous Management Model (AMM) and a binary protocol for the
   exchange of these items over a nertwork.  The intent of this protocol
   is to provide an efficient exchange of management encoding that
   conserves computing resources for embedded devices and energy
   necessary for transmission of protocol data units.  AMP is designed
   to reduce the number of transmitted bytes, operates without sessions
   or (concurrent) two-way links, and functions autnomously when there
   is no timely contact with a network operator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-amp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-amp-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birrane-dtn-amp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birrane-dtn-amp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/