Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-ospf-inter-area-topology-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 01:12:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Extend for Inter-Area Topology Retrieval
        Author          : Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-ospf-inter-area-topology-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes method to transfer the source router id of
   inter-area prefixes for OSPFv2 [RFC2328] and OSPFv3 [RFC5340], which
   is needed in topology retrieval processing for inter-area scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-ospf-inter-area-topology-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-ospf-inter-area-topology-ext-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-ospf-inter-area-topology-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/