Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 11:57:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asynchronous Management Protocol Agent Application Data Model
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane
                          Evana DiPietro
                          David Linko
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   This document describes an Application Data Model (ADM) for an
   Asynchronous Management Protocol (AMP) Agent.  The AMP Agent
   represents a managed device in the Asynchronous Management
   Architecture.  This document is in compliance with the template
   provided by [I-D.birrane-dtn-adm].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/