Subject: I-D Action: draft-jesske-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 07:00:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registration of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Feature-Capability indicators
        Author          : Roland Jesske
	Filename        : draft-jesske-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-06-18

Abstract:
   This document registers with IANA SIP Feature-Capability indicators
   in the "SIP Feature-Capability Indicator Registration Tree" of the
   IANA "Proxy-Feature Feature-Capability Indicator Trees" registry for
   use with the SIP Feature-Caps header field and defines their usage
   and interpretation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jesske-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jesske-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jesske-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/