Subject: I-D Action: draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 18:07:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : General Security Considerations for Crypto Assets Exchange
        Author          : Hirotaka Nakajima
	Filename        : draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-06-07

Abstract:
   This document discusses the threat, risk, and controls on the
   followings; Online system of crypto assets exchange that provides the
   exchange service to its customer (consumers and trade partners);
   assets information (including the private key of the crypto assets)
   that the online system of a crypto assets exchange manages; Social
   impact that can arise from the discrepancy in the security measures
   that are implemented in the online system of a crypto assets
   exchange.

   This document is applicable to the crypto assets exchanges that
   manages the private key that corresponds to the crypto assets.  It
   includes the organizations that outsources the key management to
   another organization.  In such a case, the certain recommendations
   applies to those outsourcers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/