Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 03:24:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Associating Working and Protection LSPs with Stateful PCE
        Authors         : Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Colby Barth
                          Raveendra Torvi
                          Ina Minei
                          Edward Crabbe
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-06-19

Abstract:
   A stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) is capable of computing as
   well as controlling via Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP)
   Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering Label Switched
   Paths (MPLS LSP).  Furthermore, it is also possible for a stateful
   PCE to create, maintain, and delete LSPs.  This document describes
   PCEP extension to associate two or more LSPs to provide end-to-end
   path protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/