Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:30:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for WSON Impairments
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Greg Bernstein
                          Jonas Martensson
                          Tomonori Takeda
                          Takehiro Tsuritani
	Filename        : draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   As an optical signal progresses along its path it may be altered by
   the various physical processes in the optical fibers and devices it
   encounters. When such alterations result in signal degradation,
   these processes are usually referred to as "impairments". These
   physical characteristics may be important constraints to consider in
   path computation process in wavelength switched optical networks.

   This document provides PCEP extensions to support Impairment Aware
   Routing and Wavelength Assignment (IA-RWA) in wavelength switched
   optical networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/