Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 12:25:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD Multipoint Active Tails.
        Authors         : Dave Katz
                          Dave Ward
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-06-18

Abstract:
   This document describes active tail extensions to and updates the
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol for multipoint
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/