Subject: I-D Action: draft-przygienda-bier-migration-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 11:50:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER Migration Frameworks
        Authors         : Tony Przygienda
                          Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-przygienda-bier-migration-options-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-06-22

Abstract:
   BIER is a new architecture for the forwarding and replication of
   multicast data packets.  This document defines possible approaches to
   introduce BIER into networks consisting of a mixture of BFRs and non-
   BFRs and their respective preconditions and properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-przygienda-bier-migration-options/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-przygienda-bier-migration-options-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-przygienda-bier-migration-options-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/