Subject: I-D Action: draft-faltstrom-unicode11-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 07:14:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IDNA2008 and Unicode 11.0.0
        Author          : Patrik Faltstrom
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-unicode11-00.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2018-06-17

Abstract:
   This document describes changes between Unicode 6.3.0 and Unicode
   11.0.0 in the context of IDNA2008.  It further suggests for the IETF
   a path forward regarding ensuring IDNA2008 follows the evolution of
   the Unicode Standard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-unicode11/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faltstrom-unicode11-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-faltstrom-unicode11-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/