Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-detnet-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018 21:00:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Deterministic Networks (DetNet)
        Author          : Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-detnet-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-02

Abstract:
   This document lists functional requirements for Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance (OAM) toolset in Deterministic
   Networks (DetNet) and, using these requirements, and analyzes
   possible DetNet data plane solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-detnet-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-oam-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/