Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-spring-segment-routing-rsvp-te-interop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 01:46:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing interworking with RSVP-TE
        Authors         : Zhibo Hu
                          Gang Yan
                          Xia Chen
                          Junda Yao
	Filename        : draft-hu-spring-segment-routing-rsvp-te-interop-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   A Segment Routing (SR) node steers a packet through an ordered list
   of instructions, called segments.  A segment can represent any
   instruction, topological or service-based.  Segment Routing (SR) is a
   protocol designed to forward packets on the network based on the
   concept of source routing.  The Segment Routing architecture can be
   directly applied to the MPLS data plane with no change in the
   forwarding plane.  It simplifies the MPLS control protocol,
   simplifies the configuration of the network, and can achieve SDN
   better.

   Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) has the
   ability of path planning and resource reservation.  In the process of
   traditional network evolution to Segment Routing, there will
   inevitably be coexistence of RSVP-TE and Segment Routing.  The
   Document describes how to interact with nodes that support Segment
   Routing capabilities and nodes that support RSVP-TE capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-spring-segment-routing-rsvp-te-interop/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-spring-segment-routing-rsvp-te-interop-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-spring-segment-routing-rsvp-te-interop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/