Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-iasa2-trust-rationale-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 13:39:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Discussion of the IASA 2.0 Changes as They Relate to the IETF Trust
        Author          : Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-arkko-iasa2-trust-rationale-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-06-27

Abstract:
   The IASA 2.0 changes will have an impact in the IETF Trust as well,
   because members of the IET Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC)
   IAOC have also served as trustees of the IETF Trust.  A proposal for
   a minimal change regarding this has been provided separately in
   [I-D.arkko-iasa2-trust-update].

   This companion memo provides some background on the details of the
   current IETF Trust arrangements, explains the effect of the rules in
   the founding documents during a transition to a new arrangement, and
   provides a rationale for the update.

   This memo is provided only for discussion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-iasa2-trust-rationale/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-iasa2-trust-rationale-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-iasa2-trust-rationale-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/