Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:09:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP Credit-Based Flow Control Messages and Data Items
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   This document defines new DLEP protocol Data Items that are used to
   support credit-based flow control.  The Data Items enable separate
   but related functions: traffic classification and credit window
   control.  Traffic classification information is used to identify
   traffic flows based on frame/packet content such as destination
   address.  Credit window control is used to regulate when data may be
   sent to an associated virtual or physical queue.  The Data Items are
   defined in an extensible and reusable fashion.  Their use will be
   mandated in other documents defining specific DLEP extensions.  This
   document also introduces DLEP sub data items.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/