Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-6man-bier-encapsulation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 00:24:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation for BIER in Non-MPLS IPv6 Networks
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Gang Yan
                          Mike McBride
                          Yang Xia
	Filename        : draft-xie-6man-bier-encapsulation-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) introduces a new multicast-
   specific BIER Header.  Currently BIER has two types of encapsulation
   formats: one is MPLS encapsulation, the other is Ethernet
   encapsulation.  This document proposes a BIER IPv6 encapsulation for
   Non-MPLS IPv6 Networks using an IPv6 Destination Option extension
   header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-6man-bier-encapsulation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-6man-bier-encapsulation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-6man-bier-encapsulation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/