Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 09:06:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extensions for Segment Routing based Enhanced VPN
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-06-20

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) is an enhancement to VPN services to support the
   needs of new applications, particularly including the applications
   that are associated with 5G services.  These applications require
   better isolation and have more stringent performance requirements
   than that can be provided with traditional overlay VPNs.  An enhanced
   VPN may form the underpin of 5G transport network slicing, and will
   also be of use in its own right.  This document describes how Multi-
   Topology Routing (MTR) as described in RFC 5120 and RFC 4915, can be
   extended to signal the resources allocated in the underlay network to
   construct the virtual networks for enhanced VPN services, together
   with the Segment Routing Identifiers (SIDs) used to identify and
   access the network resources allocated for the virtual networks in
   the data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/