Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 18:57:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architecture for Data Model Driven Network Management: the Network Virtualization Case
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2018-06-24

Abstract:
   Data Model driven network management can be used at various phases of
   service and network management life cycle such as service
   instantiation, service provision, optimization, monitoring, and
   diagnostic.  Also, it can be designed to provide closed-loop control
   for the sake of agile service creation, delivery and maintenance.

   This document describes an architecture for data model driven network
   management with a sample applicability case: network virtualization
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/