Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 01:58:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On-demand DMM control plane orchestration
        Authors         : Kyoungjae Sun
                          Younghan Kim
                          Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the required functionalities of mobility
   controller in the management and orchestration perspective for the
   on-demand DMM service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sun-dmm-ondemand-cp-orchestration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/