Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 14:35:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/2
        Author          : Patrick McManus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-06-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for running the WebSocket Protocol
   (RFC 6455) over a single stream of an HTTP/2 connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/