Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardt-oauth-distributed-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:25:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed OAuth
        Authors         : Dick Hardt
                          Brian Campbell
                          Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-hardt-oauth-distributed-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-06-12

Abstract:
   The Distributed OAuth profile enables an OAuth client to discover
   what authorization server or servers may be used to obtain access
   tokens for a given resource, and what parameter values to provide in
   the access token request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardt-oauth-distributed/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardt-oauth-distributed-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardt-oauth-distributed-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardt-oauth-distributed-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/