Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-signal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 09:04:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Origin Validation Signaling
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-signal-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-06-27

Abstract:
   Within a trust boundary, e.g. an operator's PoP, it may be useful to
   have only a few central devices do full Origin Validation using the
   Resource Public Key Infrastructure, and be able to signal to an
   internal sender that a received route fails Origin Validation.  E.g.
   route reflectors could perform Origin Validation for a cluster and
   signal back to a sending client that it sent an invalid route.
   Routers capable of sending and receiving this signal can use the
   extended community described in [RFC8097]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-signal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-signal-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-signal-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-signal-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/