Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 03:41:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Joint Scheduling Architecture for Deterministic Industrial Field/Backhaul Networks
        Authors         : Heng Wang
                          Ping Wang
                          Chang Zhang
                          Yi Yang
	Filename        : draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-06-09

Abstract:
   The joint scheduling between industrial field network and backhaul
   network is important to satisfy the requirements of deterministic
   delay for data flows in factories. This document describes a joint
   scheduling architecture for deterministic industrial field/backhaul
   networks. Taking WIA-PA, an international standard about industrial
   wireless field network, and IPv6-based backhaul network as an
   example, this document depicts how the joint scheduling architecture
   works in detail.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/