Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:54:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bundled HTTP Exchanges
        Author          : Jeffrey Yasskin
	Filename        : draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-06-13

Abstract:
   Bundled exchanges provide a way to bundle up groups of HTTP
   request+response pairs to transmit or store them together.  They can
   include multiple top-level resources with one identified as the
   default by a manifest, provide random access to their component
   exchanges, and efficiently store 8-bit resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/