Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfister-capport-pvd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 14:21:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Provisioning Domains for Captive Portal Discovery
        Authors         : Pierre Pfister
                          Tommy Pauly
	Filename        : draft-pfister-capport-pvd-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   Devices that connect to Captive Portals need a way to identify that
   the network is restricted and discover a method for opening up
   access.  This document defines how to use Provisioning Domain
   Additional Information to discover a Captive Portal API URI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pfister-capport-pvd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pfister-capport-pvd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pfister-capport-pvd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/