Subject: I-D Action: draft-fmm-nvo3-pm-alt-mark-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 01:16:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement (PM) with Alternate Marking in Network Virtualization Overlays (NVO3)
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-fmm-nvo3-pm-alt-mark-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-06-25

Abstract:
   This document describes how the alternate marking method can be used
   for performance measurement method in a Network Virtualization
   Overlays (NVO3) Domain.  The description aims to be general for NVO3
   encapsulations, but is focused to Geneve, recommended by the NVO3
   design team [I-D.ietf-nvo3-encap].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fmm-nvo3-pm-alt-mark/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fmm-nvo3-pm-alt-mark-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fmm-nvo3-pm-alt-mark-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fmm-nvo3-pm-alt-mark-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/