Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-httpbis-helium-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:54:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hybrid Encapsulation Layer for IP and UDP Messages (HELIUM)
        Author          : Ben Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-httpbis-helium-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-06-25

Abstract:
   HELIUM is a protocol that can be used to implement a UDP proxy, a
   VPN, or a hybrid of these.  It is intended to run over a reliable,
   secure substrate transport.  It can serve a variety of use cases, but
   its initial purpose is to enable HTTP proxies to forward non-TCP
   flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-httpbis-helium/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwartz-httpbis-helium-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schwartz-httpbis-helium-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/