Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:39:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-Addressing Considerations for IPv6 Prefix Delegation
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-21.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-06-14

Abstract:
   IPv6 prefixes are typically delegated to requesting routers which
   assign them to their downstream-attached links and networks.  The
   requesting node can provision the prefix according to whether it acts
   as a router on behalf of any downstream networks and/or as a host on
   behalf of its local applications.  In the latter case, the requesting
   node can use portions of the delegated prefix for its own multi-
   addressing purposes.  This document therefore considers prefix
   delegation consideations for both the classic routing and various
   multi-addressing use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-21
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/