Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 06:34:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipart Content-Format for CoAP
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-06-08

Abstract:
   This memo defines application/multipart-core, an application-
   independent media-type that can be used to combine representations of
   several different media types into a single CoAP message-body with
   minimal framing overhead, each along with a CoAP Content-Format
   identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/