Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-suit-cose-hash-sig-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 02:39:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the Hash-based Signature Algorithm with CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-suit-cose-hash-sig-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the Leighton-Micali
   Signature (LMS) algorithm for digital signatures with the CBOR Object
   Signing and Encryption (COSE) syntax.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-suit-cose-hash-sig/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-suit-cose-hash-sig-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-suit-cose-hash-sig-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-suit-cose-hash-sig-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/