Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 06:47:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SF Aware TE Topology YANG Model
        Authors         : Igor Bryskin
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2018-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for TE network topologies
   that are network service and function aware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/