Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 05:19:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NFSv4.1 Update for Multi-Server Namespace
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2018-06-09

Abstract:
   This document presents necessary clarifications and corrections
   concerning features related to the use of location-related attributes
   in NFSv4.1.  These include migration, which transfers responsibility
   for a file system from one server to another, and facilities to
   support trunking by allowing discovery of the set of network
   addresses to use to access a file system.  This document updates
   RFC5661.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/