Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 15:24:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registry for Performance Metrics
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Benoit Claise
                          Philip Eardley
                          Al Morton
                          Aamer Akhter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-15.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the format for the Performance Metrics registry
   and defines the IANA Registry for Performance Metrics.  This document
   also gives a set of guidelines for Registered Performance Metric
   requesters and reviewers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/