Subject: I-D Action: draft-jaeggli-v6ops-indefensible-nd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 14:25:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Indefensible Neighbor Discovery
        Author          : Joel Jaeggli
	Filename        : draft-jaeggli-v6ops-indefensible-nd-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-06-25

Abstract:
   NDP resource exhastion is a problem which cannot fundamently be
   addressed through limited protocol changes or implementation tweaks;
   mitigations proposed in RFC 6583 [RFC6583] may well prevent the
   outright failure of a device under durress.  This draft discusses
   some mitigations which have or can be employeed by networks looking
   to reduce or eliminate the exposure of the Neighbor Discovery
   Process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jaeggli-v6ops-indefensible-nd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jaeggli-v6ops-indefensible-nd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jaeggli-v6ops-indefensible-nd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/