Subject: I-D Action: draft-camwinget-tls-ts13-macciphersuites-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 16:01:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS 1.3 Authentication and Integrity only Ciphersuites
        Authors         : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Jack Visoky
	Filename        : draft-camwinget-tls-ts13-macciphersuites-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-06-28

Abstract:
   There are use cases, specifically in Internet of Things (IoT) and
   constrained environments that do not require confidentiality, though
   mutual authentication during tunnel establishment and message
   integrity is still mandated.  This document defines the use of HMAC
   only as ciphersuites in TLS 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-camwinget-tls-ts13-macciphersuites/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-camwinget-tls-ts13-macciphersuites-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-camwinget-tls-ts13-macciphersuites-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/