Subject: I-D Action: draft-jaehwoon-quic-delayed-ack-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 22:58:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delayed acknowledgement transmission time consideration in QUIC
        Authors         : Jaehwoon Lee
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-jaehwoon-quic-delayed-ack-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-06-21

Abstract:
   This draft defines a frame type called delayed ack timer. Packet
   transmission time and retransmission time-out (RTO) timer setup
   value are included in the frame. The sender can send the frame
   with the non real-time stream frame within an packet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jaehwoon-quic-delayed-ack/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jaehwoon-quic-delayed-ack-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jaehwoon-quic-delayed-ack-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jaehwoon-quic-delayed-ack-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/