Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahesh-etsi-urn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 17:09:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URN Namespace for ETSI Documents
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Miguel Angel Reina Ortega
	Filename        : draft-mahesh-etsi-urn-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-06-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) 'etsi' for
   Uniform Resource Names (URNs) used to identify resources published by
   European Telecommunications Standards Institute (http://etsi.org).
   ETSI specifies and manages resources that utilize this URN
   identification model.  Management activities for these and other
   resources types are handled by the manager of the ETSI Protocol
   Naming and Numbering Service (PNNS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-etsi-urn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-etsi-urn-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mahesh-etsi-urn-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mahesh-etsi-urn-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/