Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 00:34:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for SD-WAN VPN service model delivery
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Bo Wu
	Filename        : draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2018-06-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used for
   communication between customers and network operators to deliver
   agile, assured IP connectivity, overlay VPN service, which is also
   referred to as SD-WAN VPN Service.  This model provides an abstracted
   view of the SD-WAN service configuration components.  It will be up
   to the management system to take this model as input and use specific
   configuration models to configure the different network elements to
   deliver the service.  How the configuration of network elements is
   done is out of scope for this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/