Subject: I-D Action: draft-vilajosana-6tisch-globaltime-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 20:49:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Global Time Distribution in 6TiSCH Networks
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Pere Tuset
                          Borja Martinez
                          Jonathan Munoz
	Filename        : draft-vilajosana-6tisch-globaltime-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-19

Abstract:
   This specification defines an optional extension to the Constrained
   Join Protocol (CoJP) defined by the Minimal Security Framework for
   6TiSCH.  The extension aims at providing global time distribution
   support so nodes in the 6TiSCH network can exploit global time
   information instead of relying only in relative network time based on
   the Absolute Sequence Number (ASN).  The specification also defines a
   mechanism for resynchronization, to handle leap seconds or to enable
   periodic global time updates relying on a CoAP service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vilajosana-6tisch-globaltime/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vilajosana-6tisch-globaltime-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vilajosana-6tisch-globaltime-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vilajosana-6tisch-globaltime-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/