Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 21:22:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Aware Networking: A Bestiary of Roads Not Taken
        Author          : Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-06-18

Abstract:
   At the first meeting of the proposed Path Aware Networking Research
   Group, Oliver Bonaventure led a discussion of our mostly-unsuccessful
   attempts to exploit Path Awareness to achieve a variety of goals,
   over the past decade.  At the end of that discussion, the research
   group agreed to catalog and analyze these ideas, to extract insights
   and lessons for path-aware networking researchers.

   This document contains that catalog and analysis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dawkins-panrg-what-not-to-do-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/