Subject: I-D Action: draft-sfc-sinha-5g-split-bearer-dual-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 11:29:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 5G System Split Bearer for Dual-Access
        Authors         : Sunil Kumar Sinha
                          Amardeep Sinha
                          Amit Mishra
                          Yogesh Chandeshware
	Filename        : draft-sfc-sinha-5g-split-bearer-dual-access-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-06-10

Abstract:
   This document attempts the case for new work that needs to be
   developed for 5G users to improve faster download and upload of
   user's data in a scenario of dual-access outlining the poor radio
   coverage issues. This document also outlines the faster user data
   mechanisum accompanying dual access capabilities of 5G user device
   via split bearer in case of a poor coverage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sfc-sinha-5g-split-bearer-dual-access/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sfc-sinha-5g-split-bearer-dual-access-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sfc-sinha-5g-split-bearer-dual-access-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/