Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-request-for-comments-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 20:16:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Request for Comments
        Author          : Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-request-for-comments-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-06-05

Abstract:
   This document discusses the Internet technical community's common
   document series.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-request-for-comments/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-request-for-comments-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-request-for-comments-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/