Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 15:29:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Initial Performance Metric Registry Entries
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-07.txt
	Pages           : 93
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Initial Entries for the Performance Metrics
   Registry.  This version includes:

   * Revised implementation of Passive TCP RTT metrics in section 10
   (from comments).

   * remaining question on DNS measurement method(s)

   Still need: Add MBM metric entry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/