Subject: I-D Action: draft-mink-5g-ns-transport-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 02:01:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis and Problem Statements for Interworking between 5G Network Slicing and Transport Network
        Authors         : Takuya Miyasaka
                          Kenji Kumaki
                          Tomonobu Niwa
	Filename        : draft-mink-5g-ns-transport-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes problem statements for realizing an end-to-
   end network slicing that is expected to provide service-oriented
   communications between users and applications.  3GPP introduced the
   network slicing concept in the 5G architecture (3GPP Release 15),
   however, it mainly focuses on mobile access and core domains.  In
   order to reap the benefit of the concept, a network slicing needs to
   be designed across multiple domains of the network including non-3GPP
   parts.  This document analyzes the current 3GPP 5G network slicing
   architecture and summarizes problem statements for the interworking
   between the 5G network slicing and the transport network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mink-5g-ns-transport-ps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mink-5g-ns-transport-ps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mink-5g-ns-transport-ps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/