Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 13:42:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Evaluation Test Cases for Interactive Real-Time Media over Wireless Networks
        Authors         : Zaheduzzaman Sarker
                          Ingemar Johansson
                          Xiaoqing Zhu
                          Jiantao Fu
                          Wei-Tian Tan
                          Michael A. Ramalho
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-06-22

Abstract:
   There is an ongoing effort in IETF RMCAT working group to standardize
   rate adaptation algorithm(s) for real-time interactive communication.
   To ensure seamless and robust user experience, the proposed rate
   adaptation algorithm(s) should work well across all access network
   types.  This document describes test cases for evaluating
   performances of the proposed rate adaptation solutions over LTE and
   Wi-Fi networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/