Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 15:03:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Early Data in HTTP
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Willy Tarreau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-06-27

Abstract:
   Using TLS early data creates an exposure to the possibility of a
   replay attack.  This document defines mechanisms that allow clients
   to communicate with servers about HTTP requests that are sent in
   early data.  Techniques are described that use these mechanisms to
   mitigate the risk of replay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-replay/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-replay-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/