Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-extension-for-vbng-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 23:59:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VXLAN GPE Extension for Packets Exchange Between Control and User Plane of vBNG
        Authors         : Shujun Hu
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Zitao Wang
                          Ting Ao
	Filename        : draft-hu-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-extension-for-vbng-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-13

Abstract:
   This document briefly describes the architecture of control plane and
   user plane separated vBNG and define the extension of VXLAN-GPE for
   PPPoE/IPoE dialup packets exchange between control plane and user
   plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-extension-for-vbng/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-extension-for-vbng-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-nvo3-vxlan-gpe-extension-for-vbng-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/