Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 03:52:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distribution of Traffic Engineering (TE) Policies and State using BGP-LS
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution-09.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to collect the Traffic
   Engineering and Policy information that is locally available in a
   node and advertise it into BGP-LS updates.  Such information can be
   used by external components for path computation, re-optimization,
   service placement, network visualization, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/