Subject: I-D Action: draft-pskim-banana-mobilenetwork-mir-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 22:26:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Bandwidth Aggregation Scheme on Mobile Network with Multi-Interfaced Router
        Author          : Pyungsoo Kim
	Filename        : draft-pskim-banana-mobilenetwork-mir-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   This draft considers a packet distribution scheme for bandwidth
   aggregation on the mobile network with a multi-interfaced router
   (MIR). In the proposed scheme, the MIR with multiple heterogeneous
   wireless network interfaces effectively and fairly distributes
   packets over end-to-end multi-path through multiple network
   interfaces. Each network interface is considered to have a
   distribution counter associated with corresponding end-to-end path.
   This distribution counter varied by both weighted capacity and
   distributed packets is used to determine if a network interface has
   enough credits to distribute incoming packets on corresponding
   end-to-end path. As a useful design parameter, the capacity unit can
   be shown to make the performance of the proposed scheme as good as
   possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pskim-banana-mobilenetwork-mir/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pskim-banana-mobilenetwork-mir-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pskim-banana-mobilenetwork-mir-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/