Subject: I-D Action: draft-birk-pep-trustwords-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 14:27:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Registration of Trustword Lists: Guide, Template and IANA Considerations
        Authors         : Volker Birk
                          Hernani Marques
                          Bernie Hoeneisen
	Filename        : draft-birk-pep-trustwords-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-06-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the IANA Registration Guidelines for
   Trustwords, describes corresponding registration procedures, and
   provides a guideline for creating Trustword list specifications.

   Trustwords are common words in a natural language (e.g., English) to
   which the hexidecimal strings are mapped to.  This makes verification
   processes (e.g., comparision of fingerprints), more practical and
   less prone to misunderstandings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birk-pep-trustwords/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birk-pep-trustwords-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birk-pep-trustwords-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birk-pep-trustwords-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/