Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-6man-lap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 21:45:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Longest Acceptable Prefix for IPv6 Links
        Author          : Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-6man-lap-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-06-19

Abstract:
   This document introduces the concepts of a Longest Acceptable Prefix
   (LAP) and a Shortest Acceptable Identifier Length (SAIL) for an IPv6
   link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-6man-lap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-6man-lap-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-6man-lap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-6man-lap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/