Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-lsr-isis-path-mtu-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 03:32:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions for Path MTU
        Authors         : Zhibo Hu
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Longfei Dai
	Filename        : draft-hu-lsr-isis-path-mtu-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   Segment routing (SR) leverages the source routing mechanism.  It
   allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end paths with IGP
   topologies by encoding paths as sequences of topological sub-paths
   which is called segments.  These segments are advertised by the link-
   state routing protocols (IS-IS and OSPF).  Unlike the MPLS, SR does
   not have the specific path construction signaling so that it cannot
   support the Path MTU.  This draft provides the necessary IS-IS
   extensions about the Path MTU that need to be used on SR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-lsr-isis-path-mtu/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-lsr-isis-path-mtu-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-lsr-isis-path-mtu-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/