Subject: I-D Action: draft-cdn-loop-prevention-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 21:12:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CDN Loop Prevention
        Authors         : Stephen Ludin
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Nick Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-cdn-loop-prevention-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   This specification defines the CDN-Loop request header field for
   HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cdn-loop-prevention/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cdn-loop-prevention-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cdn-loop-prevention-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/