Subject: I-D Action: draft-fioccola-v6ops-ipv6-alt-mark-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 05:42:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Performance Measurement with Alternate Marking Method
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Gunter Van de Velde
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Praveen Muley
	Filename        : draft-fioccola-v6ops-ipv6-alt-mark-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-06-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how the alternate marking method in [RFC8321]
   can be used as the passive performance measurement method in an IPv6
   domain, and will discuss the strengths and the weaknesses of the
   implementation options available to network operations.  It proposes
   how to extend [RFC7837] to apply alternate marking technique.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fioccola-v6ops-ipv6-alt-mark/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fioccola-v6ops-ipv6-alt-mark-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fioccola-v6ops-ipv6-alt-mark-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fioccola-v6ops-ipv6-alt-mark-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/