Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-netmod-artwork-folding-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 13:24:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Handling Long Lines in Artwork in Drafts
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-netmod-artwork-folding-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-06-08

Abstract:
   This document introduces a simple and yet time-proven strategy for
   handling long lines in artwork in drafts using a backslash ('\')
   character where line-folding has occurred.  The strategy works on any
   text based artwork, producing consistent results regardless the
   artwork content.  Using a per-artwork notice, the strategy is both
   self-documenting and enables automated reconstitution of the original
   artwork.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-netmod-artwork-folding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netmod-artwork-folding-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kwatsen-netmod-artwork-folding-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kwatsen-netmod-artwork-folding-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/