Subject: I-D Action: draft-pengzhang-bier-global-vpnid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 00:44:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Global vpnid advertisement in BIER overlay
        Authors         : Shaofu Peng
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-pengzhang-bier-global-vpnid-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-06-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method to achieve multipoint VPN
   interconnection through a BIER domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pengzhang-bier-global-vpnid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pengzhang-bier-global-vpnid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pengzhang-bier-global-vpnid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/