Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 07:26:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing Prefix SID extensions for BGP
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Acee Lindem
                          Arjun Sreekantiah
                          Hannes Gredler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-26.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-06-21

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  A node
   steers a packet through an ordered list of instructions, called
   segments.  A segment can represent any instruction, topological or
   service-based.  The ingress node prepends an SR header to a packet
   containing a set of segment identifiers (SID).  Each SID represents a
   topological or a service-based instruction.  Per-flow state is
   maintained only on the ingress node of the SR domain.  An SR domain
   is defined as a single administrative domain for global SID
   assignment.

   This document defines an optional, transitive BGP attribute for
   announcing BGP Prefix Segment Identifiers (BGP Prefix-SID)
   information and the specification for SR-MPLS SIDs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-26
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-26

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-26

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/