Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 12:36:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for a Centralized Keystore Mechanism
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-06-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG 1.1 module called "ietf-keystore" that
   enables centralized configuration of asymmetric keys and their
   associated certificates, and notification for when configured
   certificates are about to expire.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/