Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 00:59:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RADIUS Attributes for Address plus Port based Softwire Mechanisms
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Yu Fu
                          Bing Liu
                          Peter Deacon
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Tianxiang Li
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-16.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   IPv4-over-IPv6 transition mechanisms provide both IPv4 and IPv6
   connectivity services simultaneously during the IPv4/IPv6 co-
   existence period.  DHCPv6 options have been defined for configuring
   clients to use MAP-E, MAP-T, Lightweight 4over6 and Multicast Basic
   Bridging BroadBand (mB4) in multicast scenarios.  However, in many
   networks, the configuration information may be stored in an AAA
   server, while user configuration information is mainly provided by
   the BNG through the DHCPv6 protocol.  This document defines three new
   RADIUS attributes that carry CE or mB4 configuration information from
   an AAA server to BNG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/