Subject: I-D Action: draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 20:16:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for ARP
        Authors         : Xiaojian Ding
                          Feng Zheng
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-06-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model to describe Address
   Resolution Protocol (ARP) configurations.  The data model performs as
   a guideline for configuring ARP capabilities on a system.  It is
   intended this model be used by service providers who manipulate
   devices from different vendors in a standard way.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ding-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/