Subject: I-D Action: draft-york-p-charge-info-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 06:50:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : P-Charge-Info - A Private Header Field (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Dan York
                          Tolga Asveren
	Filename        : draft-york-p-charge-info-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   This text documents the current usage of P-Charge-Info, an existing
   private Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) header field (P-Header)
   used to convey billing information about the party to be charged.
   This P-Header is currently used in production by several equipment
   vendors and carriers and has been in usage since at least 2007.  This
   document is submitted to request the registration of this header
   field with the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-york-p-charge-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-york-p-charge-info-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-york-p-charge-info-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-york-p-charge-info-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/