Subject: I-D Action: draft-v6ops-byrne-dnssecaaaa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 19:47:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNSSEC Resource Record Should Include AAAA
        Author          : Cameron Byrne
	Filename        : draft-v6ops-byrne-dnssecaaaa-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   DNS64 is a widely deployed technology allowing hundreds of millions
   of IPv6-only hosts to reach IPv4-only resources.  DNSSEC is a
   technology used to validate the authenticity of information in the
   DNS. Currently, there are scenarios where DNS64 and DNSSEC do not
   work well together. This document states that any DNSSEC signed
   resources record should include a native IPv6 resource record as the
   most complete and expedient path to solve any deployment conflict
   with DNS64 and DNSSEC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-v6ops-byrne-dnssecaaaa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-v6ops-byrne-dnssecaaaa-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-v6ops-byrne-dnssecaaaa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/