Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 07:25:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipart Content-Format for CoAP
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-06-05

Abstract:
   This memo defines multipart/core, an application-independent media-
   type that can be used to combine (even recursively) several different
   media types into a single CoAP message-body with minimal framing
   overhead, along with a CoAP Content-Format identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/