Subject: I-D Action: draft-allan-pim-sr-mpls-multicast-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 15:53:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework for Computed Multicast Applied to SR-MPLS
        Authors         : Dave Allan
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Ian Duncan
	Filename        : draft-allan-pim-sr-mpls-multicast-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-06-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a multicast solution for SR-MPLS. It is
   consistent with the Segment Routing architecture in that an IGP is
   augmented to distribute information in addition to the link state. In
   this solution it is multicast group membership information sufficient
   to synchronize state in a given network domain. Computation is
   employed to determine the topology of any loosely specified multicast
   distribution tree.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allan-pim-sr-mpls-multicast-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allan-pim-sr-mpls-multicast-framework-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-allan-pim-sr-mpls-multicast-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/