Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 08:41:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DKIM Crypto Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A new cryptographic signature method for DKIM
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-14.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-06-21

Abstract:
   This document adds a new signing algorithm,ed25519-sha256, to DKIM
   [RFC6376].  DKIM verifiers are required to implement this algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/