Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 09:19:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Echo and Request-Tag
        Authors         : Christian Amsüss
                          John Mattsson
                          Göran Selander
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies several security enhancements to the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  Two optional extensions are
   defined: the Echo option and the Request-Tag option.  Each of these
   options provide additional features to CoAP and protects against
   certain attacks.  The document also updates the processing
   requirements on the Token of [RFC7252].  The updated Token processing
   ensures secure binding of responses to requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/