Subject: I-D Action: draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:47:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Instance Data Files and their use for Documenting Server Capabilities
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a standard file format for YANG instance
   data, that is data that could be stored in a datastore and whose
   syntax and semantics is defined by YANG models.  Instance data files
   can be used to provide information that is defined in design time.
   There is a need to document Server capabilities (which are often
   specified in design time), which should be done using instance data
   files.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/