Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 02:43:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Email (MULE) over ACP 142
        Authors         : David Wilson
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-06-01

Abstract:
   ACP 142 defines P_MUL, which is a protocol for reliable multicast
   suitable for bandwidth constrained and delayed acknowledgement
   (Emissions Control or "EMCON") environments running over UDP.  This
   document is a specification of the basic protocol for electronic mail
   transfer over ACP 142 to enable MTA to MTA transfer.  It explains how
   MULE can be used in conjunction with Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
   (RFC 5321), including some common SMTP extensions, to provide an
   alternate MTA to MTA transfer mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/