Subject: I-D Action: draft-voyer-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 12:23:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SR Replication Policy for P2MP Service Delivery
        Authors         : Daniel Voyer
                          Clayton Hassen
                          Kurtis Gillis
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Arvind Venkateswaran
	Filename        : draft-voyer-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the SR policy architecture for P2MP service
   delivery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voyer-spring-sr-p2mp-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voyer-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-voyer-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/