Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-httpbis-push-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 15:53:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 Server Push Use Cases
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-httpbis-push-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   HTTP/2 defines the wire mechanics of Server Push.  Though the
   mechanics of how a pushed resource is delivered are well-specified,
   the use cases that describe which resources can be pushed, in what
   states, and for what purpose are not described in HTTP/2.  As a
   result, support between implementations varies widely.

   This document attempts to enumerate interesting scenarios, in hopes
   that a more concrete taxonomy can assist the community in arriving at
   a standard set of supported scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-httpbis-push-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-push-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-push-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/