Subject: I-D Action: draft-sfc-sinha-5g-bearer-dc-ran-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 08:36:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 5G-System Bearer Offloading for Dual Connectivity for RAN
        Authors         : Sunil Kumar Sinha
                          Amardeep Sinha
                          Dharmendra Dwivedi
                          Harsh Vardhan Singh Chauhan
	Filename        : draft-sfc-sinha-5g-bearer-dc-ran-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-06-08

Abstract:
   This document attempts the case for new work that needs to be
   developed for 5G users to improve faster download and upload of the
   user's data in a scenario of dual-connectivity 3GPP access outlining
   the poor radio coverage issues. This document also outlines the
   faster user data mechanism accompanying 3GPP access of 5G user
   device via bearer offloading in case of a poor coverage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sfc-sinha-5g-bearer-dc-ran/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sfc-sinha-5g-bearer-dc-ran-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sfc-sinha-5g-bearer-dc-ran-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/