Subject: I-D Action: draft-purkayastha-bier-multicast-http-response-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 12:39:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER Multicast Overlay for HTTP Respone
        Authors         : Debashish Purkayastha
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Dirk Trossen
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-purkayastha-bier-multicast-http-response-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   HTTP Level multicast, using BIER, is described as a use case in BIER
   Use cases document.  HTTP Level Multicast is used in today's video
   streaming and delivery services such as HLS, AR/VR etc., generally
   realized over IP Multicast.  A realization of "HTTP Multicast" over
   "IP Multicast" is described and few problems are identified.
   Realization over BIER, through a BIER Multicast Overlay Layer, is
   described.  How BIER Multicast Overlay operation improves over IP
   Multicast is also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-purkayastha-bier-multicast-http-response/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-purkayastha-bier-multicast-http-response-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-purkayastha-bier-multicast-http-response-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/