Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-interfaces-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 16:50:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Reusable Interface Definitions for Constrained RESTful Environments
        Authors         : Zach Shelby
                          Michael Koster
                          Christian Groves
                          Jintao Zhu
                          Bilhanan Silverajan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-interfaces-12.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of Constrained RESTful Environments
   (CoRE) Link Format Interface Descriptions [RFC6690] applicable for
   use in constrained environments.  These include the: Actuator,
   Parameter, Read-only parameter, Sensor, Batch, Linked Batch and Link
   List interfaces.

   The Batch, Linked Batch and Link List interfaces make use of resource
   collections.  This document further describes how collections relate
   to interfaces.

   Many applications require a set of interface descriptions in order
   provide the required functionality.  This document defines an
   Interface Description attribute value to describe resources
   conforming to a particular interface.

   Editor's notes:

   o  The git repository for the draft is found at https://github.com/

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-interfaces/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-interfaces-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-interfaces-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-interfaces-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/