Subject: I-D Action: draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 07:11:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for MPTCP operation in 5G
        Authors         : Xavier de Foy
                          Michelle Perras
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Kien Nguyen
                          Mirza Golam Kibria
                          Kentaro Ishizu
                          Fumihide Kojima
	Filename        : draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-06-22

Abstract:
   This document describes scenarios where the behavior of the 5G
   mobility management framework is different from earlier cellular
   generations, and describes how it may benefit from some form of
   adaptation of MPTCP implementations and protocol aspects in the 5G
   system.  This document also describes how MPTCP may be leveraged in
   5G system specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-defoy-mptcp-considerations-for-5g-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/