Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 04:57:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Factory default Setting Capability for RESTCONF
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Ye Niu
	Filename        : draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   This document defines capability based extension to RESTCONF protocol
   that allows RESTCONF client to configure newly deployed devices with
   just its preconfigured initial state (i.e., factory default settings)
   during zero touch bootstrapping process or restore the configuration
   to its preconfigured initial state or system restore point either
   during device rooting process or at the time of system fatal error or
   malfunction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/