Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 07:07:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Protocol for Forwarding Policy Configuration (FPC) in DMM
        Authors         : Satoru Matsushima
                          Lyle Bertz
                          Marco Liebsch
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Danny Moses
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-11.txt
	Pages           : 152
	Date            : 2018-06-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a way, called Forwarding Policy Configuration
   (FPC) to manage the separation of data-plane and control-plane.  FPC
   defines a flexible mobility management system using FPC agent and FPC
   client functions.  A FPC agent provides an abstract interface to the
   data-plane.  The FPC client configures data-plane nodes by using the
   functions and abstractions provided by the FPC agent for the data-
   plane nodes.  The data-plane abstractions presented in this document
   are extensible in order to support many different types of mobility
   management systems and data-plane functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/