Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertz-dime-predictunits-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 08:54:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diameter Predicted Units
        Author          : Lyle Bertz
	Filename        : draft-bertz-dime-predictunits-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-06-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conveyance of predicted usage information
   for proper dimensioning of network services that use Diameter based
   authorization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertz-dime-predictunits/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertz-dime-predictunits-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bertz-dime-predictunits-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bertz-dime-predictunits-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/