Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-bess-evpn-mcast-synch-enhance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 19:41:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Multicast Synchronization Enhancement
        Authors         : Yisong Liu
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-liu-bess-evpn-mcast-synch-enhance-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-06-09

Abstract:
Ethernet Virtual Private Network (EVPN, RFC7432) solutions is becoming
prevalent in Data Centers, Data Center Interconnect (DCI) and Service
Provider VPN applications. In the scenario of multi-homing from a CE to
multiple PEs with links used in a single-active or all-active
redundancy mode, IGMP & MLD Join/Leave and PIM Join/RPT-Prune
synchronization procedures have been provided. This document specifies
an enhancement for IGMP/PIM signaling synchronization when using
different Ethernet tag encapsulation mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-bess-evpn-mcast-synch-enhance/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-bess-evpn-mcast-synch-enhance-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-bess-evpn-mcast-synch-enhance-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/