Subject: I-D Action: draft-cbrt-pce-stateful-local-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 15:09:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for RSVP-TE Local-Protection with PCE-Stateful
        Authors         : Colby Barth
                          Raveendra Torvi
	Filename        : draft-cbrt-pce-stateful-local-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   Stateful PCE [RFC8231] can apply global concurrent optimizations to
   optimize LSP placement.  In a deployment where a PCE is used to
   compute all the paths, it may be beneficial for the local protection
   paths to also be computed by the PCE.  This document defines
   extensions needed for the setup and management of RSVP-TE protection
   paths by the PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cbrt-pce-stateful-local-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cbrt-pce-stateful-local-protection-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cbrt-pce-stateful-local-protection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cbrt-pce-stateful-local-protection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/