Subject: I-D Action: draft-gould-carney-regext-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:11:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registry Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : James Gould
                          Lin Jia
                          Roger Carney
                          Jody Kolker
	Filename        : draft-gould-carney-regext-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2018-06-14

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   mapping for provisioning registry zones (e.g. top-level domains) in a
   Domain Name Registry.  The attributes of a registry zone include the
   features and policies of the registry zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-carney-regext-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gould-carney-regext-registry-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gould-carney-regext-registry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gould-carney-regext-registry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/