Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 05:15:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inline Action Capability for NETCONF
        Authors         : Walker Zheng
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   This document defines capability based extension to NETCONF protocol
   that enables modification of <edit-config> operation and <edit-data>
   operation to accept action parameters and attributes and allows
   multiple sub-operations that apply to different conceptual nodes in
   sequence in the underlying data model in one transaction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/