Subject: I-D Action: draft-jain-bess-evpn-lsp-ping-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:48:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LSP-Ping Mechanisms for EVPN and PBB-EVPN
        Authors         : Parag Jain
                          Samer Salam
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Sami Boutros
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-jain-bess-evpn-lsp-ping-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks.  This document
   describes mechanisms for detecting data-plane failures using LSP Ping
   in MPLS based EVPN and PBB-EVPN networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jain-bess-evpn-lsp-ping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jain-bess-evpn-lsp-ping-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jain-bess-evpn-lsp-ping-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jain-bess-evpn-lsp-ping-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/