Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-netconf-base-notification-nmda-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 01:46:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Base Notifications for NMDA
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Rohit R Ranade
	Filename        : draft-wu-netconf-base-notification-nmda-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-06-19

Abstract:
   The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) provides mechanisms to
   manipulate configuration datastores.  NMDA introduces additional
   datastores for systems that support more advanced processing chains
   converting configuration to operational state.  However, client
   applications are not able to be aware of common events pertaining to
   additional datstores, such as a data validation state change in
   NETCONF server, that may impact management applications.  This
   document updates [RFC6470] to allow a NETCONF client to receive
   additional notifications for some common system events pertaining to
   the Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in
   [RFC8342].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-netconf-base-notification-nmda/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netconf-base-notification-nmda-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-netconf-base-notification-nmda-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-netconf-base-notification-nmda-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/