Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-bier-non-mpls-encap-over-udp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 05:15:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulating Non-MPLS-BIER in UDP
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Greg Shepherd
	Filename        : draft-xu-bier-non-mpls-encap-over-udp-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-07-21

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) is a new multicast forwarding
   paradigm which doesn't require an explicit tree-building protocol nor
   intermediate routers to maintain any multicast state.  BIER has two
   types of encapsulation formats: one is MPLS-BIER encapsulation, the
   other is non-MPLS-BIER encapsulation.  This document proposes a
   mechanism of encapsulating non-MPLS-BIER packets over UDP tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-bier-non-mpls-encap-over-udp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-bier-non-mpls-encap-over-udp-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-bier-non-mpls-encap-over-udp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-bier-non-mpls-encap-over-udp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/