Subject: I-D Action: draft-nordmark-id-loc-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 15:34:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy issues in ID/locator separation systems
        Author          : Erik Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-nordmark-id-loc-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   There exists several protocols and proposals for identifier/locator
   split which have some form of control plane by which participating
   nodes can use to share their current id to locator information with
   their peers.  This document explores some of the privacy
   considerations for such a system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nordmark-id-loc-privacy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nordmark-id-loc-privacy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nordmark-id-loc-privacy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/