Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 12:18:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Neighbor Auto-Discovery
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Kunyang Bi
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Nikos Triantafillis
	Filename        : draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-09.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-07-16

Abstract:
   BGP is being used as the underlay routing protocol in some large-
   scaled data centers (DCs).  Most popular design followed is to do
   hop-by-hop external BGP (eBGP) session configurations between
   neighboring routers on a per link basis.  The provisioning of BGP
   neighbors in routers across such a DC brings its own operational
   complexity.

   This document introduces a BGP neighbor discovery mechanism that
   greatly simplifies BGP operations in such DC and other networks by
   automatic setup of BGP sessions between neighbor routers using this
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/