Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 14:36:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : Report from the Internet of Things (IoT) Semantic Interoperability (IOTSI) Workshop 2016
        Authors         : Jaime Jimenez
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a summary of the 'Workshop on Internet of
   Things (IoT) Semantic Interoperability (IOTSI)', which took place in
   Santa Clara, California, on March 17-18, 2016.  The main goal of the
   workshop was to foster a discussion on the different approaches used
   by companies and Standards Developing Organizations (SDOs) to
   accomplish interoperability at the application layer.  This report
   summarizes the discussions, and lists recommendations to the
   standards community.  The views and positions in this report are
   those of the workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect
   those of the authors and the Internet Architecture Board (IAB), which
   organized the workshop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-iotsi-workshop/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/