Subject: I-D Action: draft-samuelsson-netvc-xvc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 10:26:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The xvc video codec
        Authors         : Jonatan Samuelsson
                          Per Hermansson
	Filename        : draft-samuelsson-netvc-xvc-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document presents a high-level technical description of the xvc
   video codec.  The xvc video codec is a novel video codec that was
   released in its first version in September 2017.  This document
   provides some technical information as well as a discussion section
   around how the xvc codec meets the objectives of the NETVC Working
   Group.  The document also includes results comparing the second
   version of xvc with AV1 and HM for three different test cases; All-
   Intra, single pass Random-Access, and multi-pass Random-Access.
   Results are also presented for the full xvc codec relative to the
   royalty-free baseline profile of xvc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-samuelsson-netvc-xvc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-samuelsson-netvc-xvc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-samuelsson-netvc-xvc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-samuelsson-netvc-xvc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/