Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-ampmgr-sql-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 15:13:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AMP Manager SQL Interface
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane
                          Evana DiPietro
                          David Linko
                          Mark A. Sinkiat
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-ampmgr-sql-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposed public interface through which an
   application, such as a network management console, interacts with an
   Asynchronous Management Protocol (AMP) Manager via a database
   supporting the Structured Query Language (SQL).  The use of SQL as an
   interfacing layer provides a natural way to describe interactions
   with an AMP Manager independent of a particular implementation of
   either the Manager or the application.  Specifically, this document
   presents a database schema capturing how to send controls to a
   Manager and how to accept reports received by a Manager from one or
   more AMP Agents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-ampmgr-sql/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-ampmgr-sql-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birrane-dtn-ampmgr-sql-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birrane-dtn-ampmgr-sql-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/