Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-suit-coswid-manifest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 23:52:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A SUIT Manifest Extension for Concise Software Identifiers
        Author          : Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-suit-coswid-manifest-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-07-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a resource extension for Concise Software
   Identifiers (CoSWID) that represents a SUIT firmware manifest.  This
   extension combines the information elements of the SUIT information
   model with the semantic expressiveness of Software Identifiers.  In
   consequence, this composite enables the integration of Firmware
   Updates for the Internet of Things (SUIT) in existing work-flows for
   updates of software components in general.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-suit-coswid-manifest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-suit-coswid-manifest-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-suit-coswid-manifest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/