Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 07:26:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LURK Extension version 1 for (D)TLS 1.2 Authentication
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Ioana Boureanu
	Filename        : draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the LURK Extension 'tls12' which enables
   interactions between a LURK Client and a LURK Server in a context of
   authentication with (D)TLS 1.2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-tls12/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/