Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-rsvp-p2mp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 05:02:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE P2MP Tunnels on RMR
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Abhishek Deshmukh
                          Ravi Singh
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-rsvp-p2mp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies the optimization in RSVP-TE P2MP tunnel
   signaling over Resilient MPLS Rings (RMR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-rsvp-p2mp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-rsvp-p2mp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-rsvp-p2mp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/