Subject: I-D Action: draft-pusateri-dhc-dns-driu-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 12:51:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Options for private DNS Discovery
        Authors         : Tom Pusateri
                          Willem Toorop
	Filename        : draft-pusateri-dhc-dns-driu-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This draft provides a series of DHCPv6 options for a DHCPv6 client to
   request from a DHCPv6 server to aid in configuring DNS servers that
   support private requests/responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pusateri-dhc-dns-driu/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pusateri-dhc-dns-driu-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pusateri-dhc-dns-driu-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/