Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-lurk-tls13-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 08:41:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LURK Extension version 1 for (D)TLS 1.3 Authentication
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-lurk-tls13-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the LURK Extension 'tls13' which enables
   interactions between a LURK Client and a LURK Server in a context of
   authentication with (D)TLS 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lurk-tls13-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-lurk-tls13-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/