Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 12:19:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : CCNx Messages in TLV Format
        Authors         : Marc Mosko
                          Ignacio Solis
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-08.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies the encoding of CCNx messages in a TLV packet
   format, including the TLV types used by each message element and the
   encoding of each value.  The semantics of CCNx messages follow the
   encoding-independent CCNx Semantics specification.

   This document is a product of the Information Centric Networking
   research group (ICNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/