Subject: I-D Action: draft-cls-ppr-te-attributes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 17:46:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resources for Preferred Path Routes in IGPs
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Richard Li
                          Kevin Smith
	Filename        : draft-cls-ppr-te-attributes-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-07-16

Abstract:
   Preferred Path Routing (PPR) is concerned with setting up the route
   for a given prefix as specified in the path description along with a
   corresponding data plane/forwarding identifier PPR-ID.  This document
   specifies an extension to PPR, a mechanism to perform resource
   reservations nodes on Preferred Path Routes (PPR) for IGPs (IS-IS,
   OSPFv2, OSPFv3).  This is done by specifying the resources that need
   to be reserved along the path using PPR path attributes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cls-ppr-te-attributes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cls-ppr-te-attributes-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cls-ppr-te-attributes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/