Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-roll-bier-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 19:23:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPL-BIER
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-roll-bier-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-07-24

Abstract:
   This specification extends RPL to provide unicast and multicast
   routing based on bitStrings such as used in Bit Index Explicit
   Replication and its source-routed Traffic Engineering variant, which
   correspond to RPL storing and Non-Storing Modes respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-roll-bier/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-roll-bier-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-roll-bier-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-roll-bier-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/