Subject: I-D Action: draft-dinh-icnrg-sdnnfvicn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 23:27:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Using SDN/NFV in ICN
        Authors         : Thanh Dinh
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-dinh-icnrg-sdnnfvicn-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-07-01

Abstract:
   This document provides considerations for using Software-Defined
   Networking (SDN) / Network Function Virtualization (NFV) in Information-Centric
   Networking (ICN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dinh-icnrg-sdnnfvicn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dinh-icnrg-sdnnfvicn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dinh-icnrg-sdnnfvicn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/