Subject: I-D Action: draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 08:58:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Stateful Inter-Domain Tunnels
        Authors         : Olivier Dugeon
                          Julien Meuric
                          Young Lee
                          Drhuv Dhody
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes to combine a Backward Recursive or
   Hierarchical method in Stateful PCE with PCInitiate message to setup
   independent paths per domain, and combine these different paths
   together in order to operate them as end-to-end inter-domain paths
   without the need of signaling session between AS border routers.  A
   new Stitching Label is defined and new LSP-TYPE code points are
   considered for that purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/