Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-lsr-network-automatic-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 05:51:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Automatic Optimization Based on Dynamic Adjustment of IGP Metrics
        Authors         : Zhibo Hu
                          Gang Yan
                          Junda Yao
	Filename        : draft-hu-lsr-network-automatic-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   The centralized traffic engineering technology adopts centralized
   calculation, PCE/SDN performs centralized calculation based on the
   collected link-status and TE information collected by BGP-LS/IGP, so
   that the traffic in the network is optimized to the optimization
   goal.

   The distributed traffic engineering technology uses IGP to calculate
   the shortest path.  Each node in the network calculates the next hop
   to a destination address based on the same algorithm and network
   topology.  Each algorithm can calculate a shortest path tree in the
   entire network, which can reduce the amount of calculation, so that
   the hard convergence time of TE can be close to the convergence time
   of IGP.

   The distributed computing and management methods can not co-ordinate
   management of network bandwidth resources.  As a result, network
   bandwidth resources can not be planned in an integrated manner,
   bandwidth resources are wasted, and even tunnels cannot be
   established.  This document attempts to discuss a automatic network
   optimization function of the distributed traffic engineering
   technology by the method of dynamically adjusting the link Metric.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-lsr-network-automatic-optimization/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-lsr-network-automatic-optimization-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-lsr-network-automatic-optimization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/