Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-rfcplusplus-label-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 16:11:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Label "RFC"
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-rfcplusplus-label-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   The perception and reality of the RFC series have long been separate.
   More than 20 years of attempts to correct perception, starting with
   RFC 1796, have been unsuccessful.  This document proposes an
   experiment to see if changing the labels on document will have any
   effect on fixing that problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-rfcplusplus-label/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-rfcplusplus-label-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-rfcplusplus-label-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/