Subject: I-D Action: draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 22:04:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Network Bridge Management
        Author          : Vladimir Vassilev
	Filename        : draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-00.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2018-07-14

Abstract:
   This document introduces new YANG model of a network bridge.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/