Subject: I-D Action: draft-watson-dinrg-delmap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 05:41:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delegated Distributed Mappings
        Authors         : Sydney Li
                          Colin Man
                          Jean-Luc Watson
	Filename        : draft-watson-dinrg-delmap-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   Delegated namespaces (domain names, IP address allocation, etc.)
   underpin almost every Internet entity but are centrally managed,
   unilaterally revokable, and lack a common interface.  This draft
   specifies a generalized scheme for delegation with a structure that
   supports explicit delegation guarantees.  The resulting data may be
   secured by any general purpose distributed consensus protocol;
   clients can query the local state of any number of participants and
   receive the correct result barring a compromise at the consensus
   layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-watson-dinrg-delmap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-watson-dinrg-delmap-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-watson-dinrg-delmap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/