Subject: I-D Action: draft-pref64folks-6man-ra-pref64-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 06:44:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Discovering PREF64 in Router Advertisements
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Erik Kline
                          Jen Linkova
	Filename        : draft-pref64folks-6man-ra-pref64-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-07-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Router Advertisement option to configure
   the NAT64 prefix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pref64folks-6man-ra-pref64/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pref64folks-6man-ra-pref64-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pref64folks-6man-ra-pref64-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/