Subject: I-D Action: draft-pardue-quic-http-unbound-server-push-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 08:46:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unbound Server Push (USP) for HTTP/QUIC
        Author          : Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-pardue-quic-http-unbound-server-push-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-07-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an HTTP semantic extension, Unbound Server Push
   (USP), which allows HTTP resources to be pushed without the need for
   a prior HTTP request.  HTTP/QUIC clients opt in to this feature via
   an HTTP/QUIC setting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pardue-quic-http-unbound-server-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pardue-quic-http-unbound-server-push-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pardue-quic-http-unbound-server-push-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pardue-quic-http-unbound-server-push-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/