Subject: I-D Action: draft-stenn-ntp-secure-network-time-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 01:37:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Time Protocol: Secure Network Time
        Authors         : Harlan Stenn
                          David L. Mills
                          Philip Prindeville
	Filename        : draft-stenn-ntp-secure-network-time-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   The proposal specifies a means for NTP instances that can establish a
   TCP connection between themselves to create secure ephemeral keys.
   With the known weaknesses of the public-key security protocol,
   Autokey, which is defined by RFC 5906 [RFC5906], a replacement for
   Autokey that supports at least Client/Server and Symmetric modes must
   be provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-secure-network-time/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenn-ntp-secure-network-time-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stenn-ntp-secure-network-time-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/