Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 06:28:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Active OAM for Service Function Chains in Networks
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Wei Meng
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Cui Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-11.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-07-26

Abstract:
   A set of requirements for active Operation, Administration and
   Maintenance (OAM) of Service Function Chains (SFCs) in networks is
   presented.  Based on these requirements an encapsulation of active
   OAM message in SFC and a mechanism to detect and localize defects
   described.  Also, this document updates RFC 8300 in the definition of
   O (OAM) bit in the Network Service Header (NSH) and defines how the
   active OAM message identified in SFC NSH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/