Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-bier-entropy-staged-dc-clos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 05:30:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of BIER Entropy for Data Center CLOS Networks
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Gang Yan
                          Mike McBride
	Filename        : draft-xie-bier-entropy-staged-dc-clos-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) introduces a new multicast-
   specific BIER Header.  BIER can be applied to the Multi Protocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) data plane or Non-MPLS data plane.  Entropy is
   a technique used in BIER to support load-balancing.  This document
   examines and describes how BIER Entropy is to be applied to Data
   Center CLOS networks for path selection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-bier-entropy-staged-dc-clos/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-bier-entropy-staged-dc-clos-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-bier-entropy-staged-dc-clos-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/