Subject: I-D Action: draft-wadhwa-rtgwg-bng-cups-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 13:38:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture for Control and User Plane Separation on BNG
        Authors         : Sanjay Wadhwa
                          Rajesh Shinde
                          Jonathan Newton
	Filename        : draft-wadhwa-rtgwg-bng-cups-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-07-16

Abstract:
   This document discusses separation of subscriber-management control
   plane and data-plane for BNG. Traditionally, the BNG provides
   aggregation of fixed access nodes (such as DSLAM and OLTs) over
   Ethernet and provides subscriber management and traffic management
   functions for residential subscribers. The BNG has however evolved
   to become a multi-access edge device that also provides termination
   of subscribers over fixed-wireless and hybrid access. Therefore,
   this document proposes interfaces between control and user-plane of
   a BNG that can support multi-access BNG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wadhwa-rtgwg-bng-cups/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wadhwa-rtgwg-bng-cups-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wadhwa-rtgwg-bng-cups-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wadhwa-rtgwg-bng-cups-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/