Subject: I-D Action: draft-munoz-6tisch-multi-phy-nodes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 10:16:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for Generalizing 6TiSCH to Multiple PHYs
        Authors         : Jonathan Munoz
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Tengfei Chang
	Filename        : draft-munoz-6tisch-multi-phy-nodes-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   The present document describes the needs that arise when considering
   to use more than one PHY in a IPv6 over the TSCH mode of
   IEEE802.15.4e (6TiSCH) network.  These considerations are present in:
   the choice of the PHY, the MAC layer -TSCH- configuration, the 6top
   protocol, 6LoWPAN and RPL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-munoz-6tisch-multi-phy-nodes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-munoz-6tisch-multi-phy-nodes-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-munoz-6tisch-multi-phy-nodes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/