Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-nfvrg-slice-stitching-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 14:53:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for Dynamic Slice Stitching
        Authors         : Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-nfvrg-slice-stitching-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes use cases and requirements for dynamic slice
   stitching.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sijeon-nfvrg-slice-stitching/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-nfvrg-slice-stitching-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sijeon-nfvrg-slice-stitching-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/