Subject: I-D Action: draft-mandyam-tokbind-attest-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 15:02:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Attested TLS Token Binding
        Authors         : Giridhar Mandyam
                          Laurence Lundblade
                          Jon Azen
	Filename        : draft-mandyam-tokbind-attest-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-07-24

Abstract:
   Token binding allows HTTP servers to bind bearer tokens to TLS
   connections.  In order to do this, clients or user agents must prove
   possession of a private key.  However, proof-of-possession of a
   private key becomes truly meaningful to a server when accompanied by
   an attestation statement.  This specification describes extensions to
   the existing token binding protocol to allow for attestation
   statements to be sent along with the related token binding messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mandyam-tokbind-attest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mandyam-tokbind-attest-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mandyam-tokbind-attest-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mandyam-tokbind-attest-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/