Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-intarea-frag-fragile-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 16:01:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Fragmentation Considered Fragile
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Fred Baker
                          Geoff Huston
                          Robert M. Hinden
                          Ole Troan
                          Fernando Gont
	Filename        : draft-bonica-intarea-frag-fragile-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-07-23

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of IP fragmentation.  It also
   explains how IP fragmentation reduces the reliability of Internet
   communication.

   Finally, this document proposes alternatives to IP fragmentation and
   provides recommendations for application developers and network
   operators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-intarea-frag-fragile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-intarea-frag-fragile-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-intarea-frag-fragile-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-intarea-frag-fragile-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/