Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teep-opentrustprotocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 08:05:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Open Trust Protocol (OTrP)
        Authors         : Mingliang Pei
                          Andrew Atyeo
                          Nick Cook
                          Minho Yoo
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teep-opentrustprotocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 111
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Open Trust Protocol (OTrP), a protocol
   that follows the Trust Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP)
   architecture and provides a message protocol that provisions and
   manages Trusted Applications into a device with a Trusted Execution
   Environment (TEE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teep-opentrustprotocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teep-opentrustprotocol-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teep-opentrustprotocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teep-opentrustprotocol-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/