Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-too-many-reqs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 01:54:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Too Many Requests Response Code for the Constrained Application Protocol
        Author          : Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-too-many-reqs-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-07-22

Abstract:
   A Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) server can experience
   temporary overload because one or more clients are sending requests
   to the server at a higher rate than the server is capable or willing
   to handle.  This document defines a new CoAP Response Code for a
   server to indicate that a client should reduce the rate of requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-too-many-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-too-many-reqs-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-too-many-reqs-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-too-many-reqs-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/