Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 07:18:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing  WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Encrypted Key Transport for DTLS and Secure RTP
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          John Mattsson
                          David A. McGrew
                          Dan Wing
                          Flemming Andreason
	Filename        : draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-08.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   Encrypted Key Transport (EKT) is an extension to DTLS (Datagram
   Transport Layer Security) and Secure Real-time Transport Protocol
   (SRTP) that provides for the secure transport of SRTP master keys,
   rollover counters, and other information within SRTP.  This facility
   enables SRTP for decentralized conferences by distributing a common
   key to all of the conference endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/