Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 07:37:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Technical Requirements of Bounded Latency in Large-scale DetNet Deployment
        Authors         : Liang Geng
                          Lei Wang
                          Li Qiang
	Filename        : draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document summarizes the technical requirements of bounded
   latency of DetNet system in large-scale deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/