Subject: I-D Action: draft-stenn-ntp-tcp-services-keyexchange-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 01:36:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Time Protocol: TCP Services: Key Exchange
        Authors         : Harlan Stenn
                          David L. Mills
                          Philip Prindeville
	Filename        : draft-stenn-ntp-tcp-services-keyexchange-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the Key Exchange commands that are included
   in the NTP TCP Services protocol, which is used to implement the
   Secure Network Time protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-tcp-services-keyexchange/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenn-ntp-tcp-services-keyexchange-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stenn-ntp-tcp-services-keyexchange-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/