Subject: I-D Action: draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 12:18:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO-based Broker-assisted Multi-domain Orchestration
        Authors         : Danny Alex Lachos Perez
                          Christian Esteve Rothenberg
	Filename        : draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   Evolving networking scenarios (e.g., 5G) demand new multiple
   administrative domain (aka multi-domain) orchestration models.  This
   document proposes the use of Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) services to offer topology and resources addressing network
   service discovery and provisioning by multi-domain orchestrators.
   The ALTO services with the proposed protocol extension offer
   aggregated views on various types of resources contributing to a more
   simple and scalable solution for resource and service discovery in
   multi-domain, multi-technology environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/