Subject: I-D Action: draft-dickinson-doh-dohpe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 06:58:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DoHPE: DoH with Privacy Enhancements
        Authors         : Sara Dickinson
                          Willem Toorop
	Filename        : draft-dickinson-doh-dohpe-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-07-18

Abstract:
   This document describes DoHPE (DoH with Privacy Enhancements) - a
   privacy and anonymity profile for DoH [I-D.ietf-doh-dns-over-https]
   clients.  The profile provides guidelines on the composition of DoH
   messages, designed to minimize disclosure of identifying information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dickinson-doh-dohpe/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dickinson-doh-dohpe-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dickinson-doh-dohpe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/