Subject: I-D Action: draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 17:20:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Exceptions to the 64-bit Boundary in IPv6 Addressing
        Author          : David Farmer
	Filename        : draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-07-31

Abstract:
   This document clarifies exceptions to the 64-bit boundary in IPv6
   addressing.  The exceptions include unicast IPv6 addresses with the
   first three bits 000, manually configured addresses, DHCPv6 assigned
   addresses, IPv6 on-link determination, and the possibility of an
   exception specified in separate IPv6 link-type specific documents.
   Further, operational guidance is provided, and Appendix A discusses
   the valid options for configuring IPv6 subnets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/