Subject: I-D Action: draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 10:01:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BULK DNS Resource Records
        Authors         : John Woodworth
                          Dean Ballew
                          Shashwath Bindinganaveli Raghavan
                          David C Lawrence
	Filename        : draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   The BULK DNS resource record type defines a method of pattern-based
   creation of DNS resource records based on numeric substrings of query
   names.  The intent of BULK is to simplify generic assignments in a
   memory-efficient way that can be easily shared between the primary
   and secondary nameservers for a zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-woodworth-bulk-rr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/