Subject: I-D Action: draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-httpuserinfo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 05:36:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Need for http user information from clients
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-httpuserinfo-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2018-07-21

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for a switch on the webserver that allows
    only authenticated users to access information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-httpuserinfo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-httpuserinfo-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-httpuserinfo-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-httpuserinfo-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/