Subject: I-D Action: draft-young-md-query-saml-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 02:28:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SAML Profile for the Metadata Query Protocol
        Author          : Ian A. Young
	Filename        : draft-young-md-query-saml-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   This document profiles the Metadata Query Protocol
   [I-D.young-md-query] for use with SAML metadata [SAML2Meta].

   This document is a product of the Research and Education Federations
   (REFEDS) Working Group process.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the MDX mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is accessed from [MDX.list].

   XML versions, latest edits and the issues list for this document are
   available from [md-query].

   The changes in this draft are summarized in Appendix A.10.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-young-md-query-saml/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-young-md-query-saml-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-young-md-query-saml-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-young-md-query-saml-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/