Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 02:58:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Virtual Private Networks (VPN+)
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Takuya Miyasaka
	Filename        : draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This draft describes a number of enhancements that need to be made to
   virtual private networks (VPNs) to support the needs of new
   applications, particularly applications that are associated with 5G
   services.  A network enhanced with these properties may form the
   underpin of network slicing, but will also be of use in its own
   right.

   Editor's Note: This is draft-bryant-rtgwg-enhanced-vpn moved to the
   TEAS WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/