Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-yang-core-telemetry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 07:48:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Concise YANG Telemetry
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Eric Voit
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-yang-core-telemetry-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-07-05

Abstract:
   This document defines CoAP operations that implement the capabilities
   of YANG Datastore Subscriptions and YANG Customized Subscriptions for
   the CoAP Management Interface (CoMI).  The '/s' resource, as defined
   in CoMI, is extended analogously to include a set of sub-resources,
   each of them representing an observable resource identified by its
   subscription-id.  Specific additions include but are not limited to
   new FETCH Body definitions and simplified subtree subscriptions to
   intermediate data nodes in YANG datastore modules using SID.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-yang-core-telemetry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-yang-core-telemetry-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-yang-core-telemetry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/