Subject: I-D Action: draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 01:38:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Large-Scale Deterministic Network
        Authors         : Li Qiang
                          Bingyang Liu
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Liang Geng
                          Lei Wang
	Filename        : draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document presents the framework and key methods for Large-scale
   Deterministic Networks (LDN).  It achieves scalability for the number
   of supportable deterministic traffic flows via Scalable Deterministic
   Forwarding (SDF) that does not require per-flow state in transit
   nodes and precise time synchronization among nodes.  It achieves
   Scalable Resource Reservation (SRR) by allowing for it to be
   decoupled from the forwarding plane nodes, and aggregating resource
   reservation status in time slots.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/