Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 16:35:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Control Plane and User Plane Separated BNG Protocol
        Authors         : Shujun Hu
                          Victor Lopez
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Tee Mong Chua
                          Michael Wang
                          Jun Song
	Filename        : draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document introduces the Control Plane and User Plane separated
   BNG architecture and defines a set of associated terminology.  What's
   more, this document focuses on defining a set of protocol
   requirements for the BNG-CP and BNG-UPs communication in the Control
   Plane and User Plane Separated BNG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/