Subject: I-D Action: draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 10:29:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6TiSCH Example Frames
        Authors         : Jonathan Muñoz
                          Dominique Barthel
	Filename        : draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-03.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This draft contains example frames exchanged by nodes implementing
   6TiSCH.  Both the raw binary and fully parsed contents of each frame
   is presented.  This document can be used as a reference when
   implementing 6TiSCH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-munoz-6tisch-examples/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/