Subject: I-D Action: draft-moses-dmm-dhcp-ondemand-mobility-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 00:32:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Extension for On Demand Mobility exposure
        Authors         : Danny Moses
                          Wu-chiX Feng
                          Alper Yegin
	Filename        : draft-moses-dmm-dhcp-ondemand-mobility-10.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-07-31

Abstract:
   Applications differ with respect to whether or not they need IP
   session continuity and/or IP address reachability.  Networks
   providing the same type of service to any mobile host and any
   application running on the host yields inefficiencies.  This document
   describes extensions to the DHCPv6 protocol to enable mobile hosts to
   indicate the required mobility service type associated with a
   requested IP prefix and to allow networks to indicate the type of
   mobility service associated with the allocated IP prefix in return.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moses-dmm-dhcp-ondemand-mobility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moses-dmm-dhcp-ondemand-mobility-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moses-dmm-dhcp-ondemand-mobility-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moses-dmm-dhcp-ondemand-mobility-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/