Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-video-traffic-model-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 15:42:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Video Traffic Models for RTP Congestion Control Evaluations
        Authors         : Xiaoqing Zhu
                          Sergio Mena de la Cruz
                          Zaheduzzaman Sarker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-video-traffic-model-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-07-19

Abstract:
   This document describes two reference video traffic models for
   evaluating RTP congestion control algorithms.  The first model
   statistically characterizes the behavior of a live video encoder in
   response to changing requests on target video rate.  The second model
   is trace-driven, and emulates the output of actual encoded video
   frame sizes from a high-resolution test sequence.  Both models are
   designed to strike a balance between simplicity, repeatability, and
   authenticity in modeling the interactions between a live video
   traffic source and the congestion control module.  Finally, the
   document describes how both approaches can be combined into a hybrid
   model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-video-traffic-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-video-traffic-model-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-video-traffic-model-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-video-traffic-model-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/