Subject: I-D Action: draft-camarillo-dmm-srv6-mobile-pocs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 08:42:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing IPv6 for mobile user-plane PoCs
        Authors         : Pablo Camarillo Garvia
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Lyle T Bertz
                          Arashmid Akhavain
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Daniel Voyer
	Filename        : draft-camarillo-dmm-srv6-mobile-pocs-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the ongoing proof of concepts of
   [I-D.ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane] and their progress.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-camarillo-dmm-srv6-mobile-pocs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-camarillo-dmm-srv6-mobile-pocs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-camarillo-dmm-srv6-mobile-pocs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/