Subject: I-D Action: draft-mekuria-mmediaingest-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 14:40:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Live Media and Metadata Ingest Protocol
        Authors         : Unified Streaming
                          Sam Geqiang Zhang
	Filename        : draft-mekuria-mmediaingest-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   This Internet draft presents a best industry practice for
   ingesting encoded live media to media processing entities.
   Two profiles of the media ingest are defined covering the most
   common use cases. The first profile facilates active media
   processing and is based on the fragmented MPEG-4 format.
   The second profile enables efficient ingest of media streaming
   presentations based on established streaming protocols
   by also adding a manifest besides the fragmented MPEG-4 stream.
   Details on carriage of metadata markers, timed text,
   subtitles and encryption specific metadata are also included.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mekuria-mmediaingest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mekuria-mmediaingest-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mekuria-mmediaingest-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mekuria-mmediaingest-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/