Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 09:49:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking Problem Statement
        Authors         : Norman Finn
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-07-16

Abstract:
   This paper documents the needs in various industries to establish
   multi-hop paths for characterized flows with deterministic
   properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/