Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 14:03:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Data Model
        Authors         : Ruth Civil
                          Al Morton
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Kostas Pentikousis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-13.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for client and server
   implementations of the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP).
   The document defines the TWAMP data model through Unified Modeling
   Language (UML) class diagrams and formally specifies it using a NDMA-
   compliant YANG model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/