Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-grow-monitoring-bgp-parameters-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 01:10:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Monitoring BGP Parameters Using BMP
        Authors         : Shunwan Zhuang
                          Yunan Gu
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-grow-monitoring-bgp-parameters-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) [RFC7854] is designed to monitor
   BGP [RFC4271] running status, such as BGP peer relationship
   establishment and termination and route updates.  Without BMP, manual
   query is required if you want to know about BGP running status.

   This document provides the use cases that the BMP station can get the
   optional and default configure parameters of the monitored network
   device via BMP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-grow-monitoring-bgp-parameters/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-grow-monitoring-bgp-parameters-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhuang-grow-monitoring-bgp-parameters-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/