Subject: I-D Action: draft-friel-brski-over-802dot11-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 15:27:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BRSKI over IEEE 802.11
        Authors         : Owen Friel
                          Eliot Lear
                          Max Pritikin
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-friel-brski-over-802dot11-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document outlines the challenges associated with implementing
   Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key Infrastructures over IEEE 802.11 and
   IEEE 802.1x networks.  Multiple options are presented for discovering
   and authenticating to the correct IEEE 802.11 SSID.  This initial
   draft is a discussion document and no final recommendations are made
   on the recommended approaches to take.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-friel-brski-over-802dot11/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-friel-brski-over-802dot11-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-friel-brski-over-802dot11-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-friel-brski-over-802dot11-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/