Subject: I-D Action: draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 07:59:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Registration Interface Data Model
        Authors         : Sangwon Hyun
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Taekyun Roh
                          Sarang Wi
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-07-26

Abstract:
   This document defines an information model and a YANG data model for
   Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) Registration
   Interface between Security Controller and Developer's Management
   System (DMS).  The objective of these information and data models is
   to support NSF search, instantiation and registration according to
   required security capabilities via I2NSF Registration Interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/