Subject: I-D Action: draft-decimo-babel-dtls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 10:02:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Babel Routing Protocol over Datagram Transport Layer Security
        Authors         : Antonin Decimo
                          David Schinazi
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-decimo-babel-dtls-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This documents describes how to use Datagram Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS) to secure the Babel Routing Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-decimo-babel-dtls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-decimo-babel-dtls-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-decimo-babel-dtls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-decimo-babel-dtls-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/