Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-cose-x509-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 09:55:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Headers for carrying and referencing X.509 certificates
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-cose-x509-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of headers to identify and transport
   X.509 certificates in the CBOR Encoded Message (COSE) syntax.  The
   document additionally defines a set of digest algorithms that are
   used in identifying certificates, as well as being available for
   other uses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-cose-x509/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-cose-x509-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schaad-cose-x509-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schaad-cose-x509-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/