Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahesh-netconf-binary-encoding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 23:02:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Binary Encoding for NETCONF
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Jason Lam
                          Alfred Leung
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-mahesh-netconf-binary-encoding-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-07-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a method by which a NETCONF [RFC6241] client
   and server can negotiate an alternate form of encoding.

   This document updates RFC 6241.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-netconf-binary-encoding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-netconf-binary-encoding-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mahesh-netconf-binary-encoding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mahesh-netconf-binary-encoding-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/