Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 14:40:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Origin Validation Clarifications
        Author          : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-07-25

Abstract:
   Deployment of RPKI-based BGP origin validation is hampered by, among
   other things, vendor mis-implementations in two critical areas: which
   routes are validated and whether policy is applied when not specified
   by configuration.  This document is meant to clarify possible
   misunderstandings causing those mis-implementations; and thus updates
   RFC6811 by clarifying that all prefixes should be marked, and that
   policy must not be applied without operator configuration"

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-clarify-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/