Subject: I-D Action: draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 20:59:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Exceptions to the 64-bit Boundary in IPv6 Addressing
        Author          : David Farmer
	Filename        : draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-07-23

Abstract:
   This document clarifies exceptions to the 64-bit boundary in IPv6
   addressing.  The exceptions include, unicast IPv6 addresses with the
   first three bits 000, manually configured addresses, DHCPv6 assigned
   addresses, IPv6 on-link determination, and the possibility of an
   exception specified in separate IPv6 link-type specific documents.
   Further, operational guidance is provided and Appendix A. discusses
   the valid options for configuring IPv6 subnets

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/