Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhjl-x509-srv-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:58:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using a DNS SRV Record to Locate an X.509 Certificate Store
        Authors         : Brian Haberman
                          John Levine
	Filename        : draft-bhjl-x509-srv-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to allow parties to locate X.509
   certificate stores with Domain Name System Service records in order
   to retrieve certificates and certificate revocation lists.  The
   primary purpose of such retrievals is to facilitate the association
   of X.509 and PGP public keys with e-mail addresses to allow for
   encrypted e-mail exchanges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhjl-x509-srv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhjl-x509-srv-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bhjl-x509-srv-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bhjl-x509-srv-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/