Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-alto-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 11:21:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Implementations and Use Cases: A Brief Survey
        Authors         : Shiwei Dawn Chen
                          X.S. Lin
                          Danny Alex Lachos
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Christian Esteve Rothenberg
	Filename        : draft-chen-alto-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a comprehensive survey of ALTO, including
   current ALTO implementations and ALTO used in the literature work.
   This document identifies possible challenges and future opportunities
   of ALTO.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-alto-survey/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-alto-survey-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-alto-survey-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/