Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-doh-digests-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 01:30:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DOH Digests
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-doh-digests-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   The lack of flexible configuration and selection mechanisms for DOH
   servers is identified as suboptimal for privacy and performance in
   some applications.

   This document makes a straw-man proposal for an improvement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-doh-digests/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-doh-digests-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-doh-digests-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/