Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-dos-type-for-dots-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 08:26:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Introduce DoS type for DOTS signaling
        Author          : Yang Boyle
	Filename        : draft-yang-dos-type-for-dots-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to analyze the usage of DoS type in
   DOTS signaling, provide a classification framework for DoS type, and
   give suggestions on introducing DoS-Type into DOTS signaling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-dos-type-for-dots/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-dos-type-for-dots-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-dos-type-for-dots-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/