Subject: I-D Action: draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 17:54:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : General Security Considerations for Crypto Assets Custodians
        Authors         : Masashi Sato
                          Masaki Shimaoka
                          Hirotaka Nakajima
	Filename        : draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2018-07-25

Abstract:
   This document discusses technical and operational risks of crypto
   assets custodian and its security controls to avoid the unintended
   transactions for its customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/