Subject: I-D Action: draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 09:09:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registration Interface Information Model
        Authors         : Sangwon Hyun
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          TaeKyun Roh
                          SaRang Wi
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-07-17

Abstract:
   This document describes an information model for Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF) Registration Interface between Security
   Controller and Developer's Management System (DMS).  The information
   model is required to support NSF instance via the registration
   interface.  This document explains the procedures over I2NSF
   registration interface for these functionalities.  It also describes
   the detailed information which should be exchanged via I2NSF
   registration interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/