Subject: I-D Action: draft-historic-simple-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 05:16:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Internet Protocol (SIP) Specification
        Authors         : Stephen E. Deering
                          Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-historic-simple-ip-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2018-07-17

Abstract:
   This document is published for the historical record.  It was one of
   the candidates for the IETF's Next Generation (IPng) work, and became
   the basis for IPv6.  The publication date of the original Internet
   Draft was November 10, 1992.

   This document specifies a new version of IP called SIP, the Simple
   Internet Protocol.  It also describes the changes needed to ICMP,
   IGMP, and transport protocols such as TCP and UDP, in order to work
   with SIP.  A companion document [SIP-ADDR] describes the addressing
   and routing aspects of SIP, including issues of auto-configuration,
   host and subnet mobility, and multicast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-historic-simple-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-historic-simple-ip-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-historic-simple-ip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/