Subject: I-D Action: draft-westphal-icnrg-arvr-icn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 07:06:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AR/VR and ICN
        Author          : Cedric Westphal
	Filename        : draft-westphal-icnrg-arvr-icn-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the challenges of AR/VR in ICN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westphal-icnrg-arvr-icn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westphal-icnrg-arvr-icn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-westphal-icnrg-arvr-icn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/