Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-rtgwg-srv6-constrain-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 04:05:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The analysis of SRv6 and potential improvement
        Authors         : Shen Yan
                          Zhe Chen
	Filename        : draft-yan-rtgwg-srv6-constrain-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the constrains of Segment Routing (SR),
   especially in the aspect of the header consumption and multicast of
   SRv6. Some potential methods have been proposed to improve the
   performance and enable more functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-rtgwg-srv6-constrain-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-rtgwg-srv6-constrain-analysis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-rtgwg-srv6-constrain-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/