Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 05:22:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement of IoT integrated with Edge Computing
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Joo-Sang Youn
	Filename        : draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes new challenges for IoT services issued by the
   changes of the IoT environment.  In order to address those new
   challenges, the integration of Edge computing and IoT has been
   emerged as a promising solution.  This document provides the concept
   of IoT integrated with Edge computing as well as its use cases to
   discuss the benefits and challenges of Edge computing mainly focused
   on IoT data.  The direction of Edge computing for IoT should be
   discussed in IETF/IRTF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-iot-edge-computing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/