Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-tls-pake-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 12:09:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usage of PAKE with TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Richard Barnes
                          Owen Friel
	Filename        : draft-barnes-tls-pake-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-07-16

Abstract:
   The pre-shared key mechanism available in TLS 1.3 is not suitable for
   usage with low-entropy keys, such as passwords entered by users.
   This document describes an extension that enables the use of
   password-authenticated key exchange protocols with TLS 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-tls-pake/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-tls-pake-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barnes-tls-pake-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barnes-tls-pake-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/