Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 22:14:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions for remote-initiated GMPLS LSP Setup
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Robert Varga
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-06-27

Abstract:
     RFC8281 specifies procedures that can be used for creation
     and deletion of PCE-initiated LSPs in the active stateful PCE model.
     However, this specification focuses on MPLS networks, and does not
     cover remote instantiation of paths in GMPLS-controlled networks.
     This document complements RFC8281 by addressing the requirements
     for remote-initiated GMPLS LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/