Subject: I-D Action: draft-authors-lpwan-schc-802154-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 19:32:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCHC for 802.15.4 lpwan applications
        Authors         : Joerg Robert
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-authors-lpwan-schc-802154-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-07-16

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines for creating Rules for Static
   Context Header Compression for IEEE 802.15.4.  Since 802.15.4
   provides layer-2 acknowledgements, some complexities that were
   designed for more general systems can be avoided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-authors-lpwan-schc-802154/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-authors-lpwan-schc-802154-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-authors-lpwan-schc-802154-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/