Subject: I-D Action: draft-pardue-httpbis-http-network-tunnelling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 14:52:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP-initiated Network Tunnelling (HiNT)
        Author          : Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-pardue-httpbis-http-network-tunnelling-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   The HTTP CONNECT method allows an HTTP client to initiate, via a
   proxy, a TCP-based tunnel to a single destination origin.  This memo
   explores options for expanding HTTP-initiated Network Tunnelling
   (HiNT) to cater for diverse UDP and IP associations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pardue-httpbis-http-network-tunnelling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pardue-httpbis-http-network-tunnelling-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pardue-httpbis-http-network-tunnelling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/