Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-mpls-extension-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 06:13:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Extension Header
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-song-mpls-extension-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   Motivated by the need to support multiple in-network services and
   functions in an MPLS network, this document describes a generic
   method to encapsulate extension headers into MPLS packets.  The
   encapsulation method allows stacking multiple extension headers and
   quickly accessing any of them as well as the original upper layer
   protocol header and payload.  We show how the extension header can be
   used to support several new network applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-mpls-extension-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-mpls-extension-header-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-mpls-extension-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/