Subject: I-D Action: draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 16:08:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Message Digest for DNS Zones
        Authors         : Duane Wessels
                          Piet Barber
                          Matt Weinberg
                          Warren Kumari
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol and DNS Resource Record used to
   provide a message digest over DNS zone data.  In particular, it
   describes how to compute, sign, represent, and use the message digest
   to verify the contents of a zone for accuracy and completeness.  The
   ZONEMD Resource Record type is introduced for conveying the message
   digest data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/