Subject: I-D Action: draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 07:59:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Instance Data Files and their use for Documenting Server Capabilities
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a standard file format for YANG instance
   data, that is data that could be stored in a datastore and whose
   syntax and semantics is defined by YANG models.  Instance data files
   can be used to provide information that is defined in design time.
   There is a need to document Server capabilities (which are often
   specified in design time).  Defining server capabilities is foreseen
   as the most important use of YANG instance data files.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lengyel-netmod-yang-instance-data-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/