Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-adm-ion-bpadmin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 14:43:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol Agent Application Data Model
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane
                          Evana DiPietro
                          David Linko
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-adm-ion-bpadmin-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the Application Data Model (ADM) for the
   administration of Bundle Protocol (BP) ION in compliance with the
   template provided by [I-D.birrane-dtn-adm].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-ion-bpadmin/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-ion-bpadmin-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-ion-bpadmin-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/