Subject: I-D Action: draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 12:10:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Network aware Mobility for 5G
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Richard Li
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a framework and a mapping function for 5G
   mobile user plane with transport network slicing, integrated with
   Mobile Radio Access and a Virtualized Core Network.  The integrated
   approach specified in a way to address all the mobility scenarios
   defined in [TS23.501] and to be backward compatible with LTE
   [TS23.401] network deployments.

   It focuses on an optimized mobile user plane functionality with
   various transport services needed for some of the 5G traffic needing
   low and deterministic latency, real-time, mission-critical services.
   This document describes, how this objective is achieved agnostic to
   the transport underlay used (IPv4, IPv6, MPLS) in various deployments
   and with a new transport network underlay routing, called Preferred
   Path Routing (PPR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/