Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-yang-basic-remote-attestation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 16:00:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Module for Basic Challenge-Response-based Remote Attestation Procedures
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Bill Sulzen
                          Eric Voit
                          Guy C. Fedorkow
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-yang-basic-remote-attestation-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG RPC and a minimal datastore required to
   retrieve integrity evidence about software from the device running
   the YANG datastore.  The module presented requires a TPM 2.0 and
   corresponding Trusted Software Stack included in the system entity
   the YANG datastore is running on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-yang-basic-remote-attestation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-yang-basic-remote-attestation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-yang-basic-remote-attestation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/