Subject: I-D Action: draft-aranda-dispatch-q4s-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 23:57:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Quality for Service Protocol
        Authors         : Jose Javier Garcia Aranda
                          Monica Cortes
                          Joaquin Salvachua
                          Maribel Narganes
                          Inaki Martinez Sarriegui
	Filename        : draft-aranda-dispatch-q4s-06.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   This memo describes an application level protocol for the standard
   communication of e2e QoS compliance information using a protocol
   based on Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), which forms the basis
   for the World Wide Web, and Session Description Protocol (SDP).
   Quality for Service Protocol (Q4S) provides a mechanism for latency,
   jitter, bandwidth and packet loss negotiation and monitoring,
   alerting whenever one of the negotiated conditions is violated.

   Implementation details on the actions to be triggered upon
   reception/detection of QoS alerts exchanged by the protocol are out
   of scope of this draft, it is application dependent (e.g. increase
   quality, reduce bit-rate) or even network dependent (e.g. change
   connection's quality profile).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aranda-dispatch-q4s/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aranda-dispatch-q4s-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aranda-dispatch-q4s-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aranda-dispatch-q4s-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/