Subject: I-D Action: draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 04:47:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CDNI extensions for HTTPS delegation
        Authors         : Frederic Fieau
                          Emile Stephan
                          Sanjay Mishra
	Filename        : draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   The delivery of content over HTTPS involving multiple CDNs raises
   credential management issues.  This document proposes extensions in
   CDNI Control and Metadata interfaces to setup HTTPS delegation from
   an Upstream CDN (uCDN) to a Downstream CDN (dCDN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/