Subject: I-D Action: draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 08:06:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flexible Session Protocol
        Author          : Jason Gao
	Filename        : draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   FSP is a connection-oriented transport layer protocol that provides
   support for mobility, multi-homing and multi-path by introducing the
   concept of 'upper layer thread ID'.

   It introduces the concept of transmit transaction to facilitate a
   quad-party sub-protocol of shared secret installation.

   It provides transport layer features of zero round-trip connection
   multiplication and on-the-wire compression, in addition to ubiquitous
   message authentication with optional encryption service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/