Subject: I-D Action: draft-sury-dnsop-cname-plus-dname-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 08:39:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CNAME+DNAME Name Redirection
        Author          : Ondrej Sury
	Filename        : draft-sury-dnsop-cname-plus-dname-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC1034 to allow coexistence of the CNAME
   Resource Record with DNAME Resource Record at the same owner node,
   which provides redirection for a sub-tree of the domain name tree in
   the DNS system, in a parent zone.  By allowing this cooexistence, DNS
   system will have a way how to create a sub-tree redirection together
   that includes the Resource Records owner name.  This would allow
   parent zones to create full domain aliases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sury-dnsop-cname-plus-dname/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sury-dnsop-cname-plus-dname-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sury-dnsop-cname-plus-dname-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/