Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 19:23:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inline Action Capability for NETCONF
        Authors         : Walker Zheng
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-07-01

Abstract:
   This document defines capability based extension to NETCONF protocol
   that enables modification of <edit-config> operation and <edit-data>
   operation to accept action parameters and attributes and allows
   multiple sub-operations with inline action operation that apply to
   either different or the same conceptual node in the underlying data
   model in one transaction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/