Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-tls-esni-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 16:30:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encrypted Server Name Indication for TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Kazuho Oku
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-tls-esni-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a simple mechanism for encrypting the Server
   Name Indication for TLS 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-tls-esni/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-tls-esni-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rescorla-tls-esni-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/