Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-pim-bier-sr-multicast-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 02:43:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MVPN using Segment Routing and BIER for High Reachability Multicast Deployment
        Authors         : Liang Geng
                          Lei Wang
                          Jingrong Xie
                          Mike McBride
                          Gang Yan
	Filename        : draft-geng-pim-bier-sr-multicast-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) introduces a stateless
   multicast approach for a specific IGP area.  Segment Routing
   introduces an approach for end-to-end stateless deployment for both
   inter-area and inter-as scenarios.  This document proposes a MVPN
   using Segment Routing and BIER for a high reachability multicast
   deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-pim-bier-sr-multicast-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-pim-bier-sr-multicast-deployment-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-pim-bier-sr-multicast-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/