Subject: I-D Action: draft-homma-nfvrg-slice-gateway-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 09:08:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gateway Function for Network Slicing
        Authors         : Shunsuke Homma
                          Xavier de Foy
                          Alex Galis
	Filename        : draft-homma-nfvrg-slice-gateway-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the roles and requirements for a slice
   gateway that is a data plane function or function group for
   connecting/disconnecting and compose/decompose network slice subnets
   and providing network slices from end to end.  The interworkings
   between management and control elements at the management and control
   planes with the gateway function for controlling and orchestrating
   end-to-end network slices are also presented in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-nfvrg-slice-gateway/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-nfvrg-slice-gateway-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-homma-nfvrg-slice-gateway-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/