Subject: I-D Action: draft-zerorafolks-6man-ra-zero-lifetime-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 06:29:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Zero valid lifetimes on point-to-point links
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Erik Kline
	Filename        : draft-zerorafolks-6man-ra-zero-lifetime-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-07-01

Abstract:
   This document allows implementations to accept low or zero valid
   lifetimes in Router Advertisement Prefix Information Options in cases
   where it is known that there can only be one router on the link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zerorafolks-6man-ra-zero-lifetime/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zerorafolks-6man-ra-zero-lifetime-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zerorafolks-6man-ra-zero-lifetime-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/