Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-opsawg-address-pool-management-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 06:17:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Coordinated Address Space Management architecture
        Authors         : Chen Li
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Rakesh Kumar
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Weiping Xu
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Di Ma
                          Jun Bi
	Filename        : draft-li-opsawg-address-pool-management-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-06-29

Abstract:
   IP addresses work as a basic element for providing broadband network
   services.  However, the increase in number, diversity and complexity
   of modern network devices and services creates unprecedented
   challenges for the currently prevailing approach of manual IP address
   management.  Manually maintaining IP addresses could always be sub-
   optimal for IP resource utilization.  Besides, it requires heavy
   human effort from network operators.  To achieve high utilization and
   flexible scheduling of IP network addresses, it is necessary to
   automate the address scheduling process.  This document describes an
   architecture for the IP address space management.  It includes
   architectural concepts and components used in the CASM (Coordinated
   Address Space Management), with a focus on those interfaces to be
   standardized in the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-opsawg-address-pool-management-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-opsawg-address-pool-management-arch-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-opsawg-address-pool-management-arch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-opsawg-address-pool-management-arch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/