Subject: I-D Action: draft-lachos-multi-domain-sfc-alto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 13:12:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-domain Service Function Chaining with ALTO
        Authors         : Danny Alex Lachos Perez
                          Qiao Xiang
                          Christian Esteve Rothenberg
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-lachos-multi-domain-sfc-alto-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   Currently, Service Function Chaining (SFC) that span domains with
   different technology, administration or ownership are being defined
   by the SFC WG.  This document focuses on how the Application Layer
   Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol can be used to advertise and
   discover abstract topology, resource and service information from
   different domains, and then compute inter-domain service function
   paths.  Another important concern of this draft is to initiate a
   discussion (ALTO, SFC as well as other WGs) regarding if, how, and
   under what conditions ALTO can be useful to improve the multi-domain
   SFC process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lachos-multi-domain-sfc-alto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lachos-multi-domain-sfc-alto-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lachos-multi-domain-sfc-alto-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/