Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 01:42:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segmented MVPN Using IP Lookup for BIER
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Liang Geng
                          Lei Wang
                          Mike McBride
                          Gang Yan
	Filename        : draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies an alternative of the control plane and data
   plane procedures that allow segmented MVPN using BIER.  This allows
   the use of a more efficient explicit-tracking as the BIER overlay,
   with a slight change in the forwarding procedure of a segmentation
   point BFR by a lookup of the IP header.  This document updates [I-
   D.ietf-bier-mvpn].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/