Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 09:40:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic Authorization Proxying in Remote Authorization Dial-In User Service Protocol (RADIUS)
        Authors         : Alan DeKok
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-07-30

Abstract:
   RFC 5176 defines Change of Authorization (CoA) and Disconnect Message
   (DM) behavior for RADIUS.  Section 3.1 of that document suggests that
   proxying these messages is possible, but gives no guidance as to how
   that is done.  This specification corrects that omission for
   scenarios where networks use Realm-based proxying as defined in
   [RFC7542].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/