Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-usecase-din-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 08:32:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use cases of Blockchain: Application and Interworking
        Author          : Yang Boyle
	Filename        : draft-yang-usecase-din-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to analyze several important use
   cases based on blockchain, including: blockchain based PKI for
   security device connection, blockchain as a service, interworking
   cross blockchain (exchange data and contracts cross different
   chains).  Through case analysis, important scenarios and specific
   requirements are listed.  Related solutions are also provided for
   easy understanding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-usecase-din/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-usecase-din-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-usecase-din-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-usecase-din-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/