Subject: I-D Action: draft-rutkowski-hrpc-hraas-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 14:42:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Human Rights as a Service (HRaaS)
        Author          : Anthony-M. Rutkowski
	Filename        : draft-rutkowski-hrpc-hraas-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-07-18

Abstract:
    The establishment of Human Rights as a Service (HRaaS) has
    significant potential benefits. Although the generic expressions of
    human rights in legal instruments largely precludes definitive HRaaS
    specification, the establishment of a measurable objective is
    compelling in the global marketplace for internet capabilities made
    available to the public, including new virtualised NFV-SDN based
    implementations and protocols. This HRaaS draft provides a
    structured enumeration of human rights found in the principal global
    legal instruments against which standards bodies can evaluate their
    specifications, vendors can differentiate their offerings, and users
    can compare those offerings and make informed decisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rutkowski-hrpc-hraas/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rutkowski-hrpc-hraas-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rutkowski-hrpc-hraas-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/