Subject: I-D Action: draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-rfc7626-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 10:54:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Privacy Considerations
        Authors         : Stephane Bortzmeyer
                          Sara Dickinson
	Filename        : draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-rfc7626-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the privacy issues associated with the use of
   the DNS by Internet users.  It is intended to be an analysis of the
   present situation and does not prescribe solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-rfc7626-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-rfc7626-bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-rfc7626-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/