Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-rfc4006bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 09:16:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Credit-Control Application
        Authors         : Lyle Bertz
                          David Dolson
                          Yuval Lifshitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-rfc4006bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 127
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Diameter application that can be used to
   implement real-time credit-control for a variety of end user services
   such as network access, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) services,
   messaging services, and download services.  The Diameter Credit-
   Control application as defined in this document obsoletes RFC4006,
   and it must be supported by all new Diameter Credit-Control
   Application implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-rfc4006bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-rfc4006bis-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dime-rfc4006bis-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-rfc4006bis-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/