Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-attestation-terminology-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 15:59:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reference Terminology for Remote Attestation Procedures
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Monty Wiseman
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-attestation-terminology-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document is intended to illustrate and remediate the impedance
   mismatch of terms related to remote attestation procedures used in
   different domains today.  New terms defined by this document provide
   a consolidated basis to support future work on attestation procedures
   in the IETF and beyond.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-attestation-terminology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-attestation-terminology-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-attestation-terminology-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-attestation-terminology-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/