Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 00:14:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Mtrace Version 2: Traceroute Facility for IP Multicast
        Authors         : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Kerry Meyer
                          WeeSan Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-25.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2018-07-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the IP multicast traceroute facility, named
   Mtrace version 2 (Mtrace2).  Unlike unicast traceroute, Mtrace2
   requires special implementations on the part of routers.  This
   specification describes the required functionality in multicast
   routers, as well as how an Mtrace2 client invokes a query and
   receives a reply.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-25
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-25

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-25

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/