Subject: I-D Action: draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-session-setup-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 08:24:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Automated Session Setup (BGP-ASS)
        Author          : Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-session-setup-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-07-16

Abstract:
   This document proposes a solution for BGP deployments in some
   specific environments to automatically establish BGP sessions without
   need for manual peer configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-session-setup/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-session-setup-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-session-setup-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/