Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-mpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 09:48:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet MPLS Data Plane Encapsulation
        Authors         : Jouni Korhonen
                          Balázs Varga
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-mpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2018-07-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies Deterministic Networking data plane
   encapsulation solutions.  The described data plane solutions is
   applied over an MPLS Packet Switched Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-mpls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-mpls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-mpls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/