Subject: I-D Action: draft-eckert-anima-noc-autoconfig-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 13:12:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autoconfiguration of NOC services in ACP networks via GRASP
        Author          : Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-eckert-anima-noc-autoconfig-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines standards for the autoconfiguration of crucial
   NOC services on ACP nodes via GRASP.  It enables secure remote access
   to zero-touch bootstrapped ANI devices via SSH/Netconf with Radius/
   Diameter authentication and authorization and provides lifecycle
   autoconfiguration for other crucial services such as syslog, NTP
   (clock synchronization) and DNS for operational purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckert-anima-noc-autoconfig/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eckert-anima-noc-autoconfig-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eckert-anima-noc-autoconfig-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/