Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosa-bmwg-vnfbench-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 13:17:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Methodology for VNF Benchmarking Automation
        Authors         : Raphael Vicente Rosa
                          Christian Esteve Rothenberg
                          Manuel Peuster
                          Holger Karl
	Filename        : draft-rosa-bmwg-vnfbench-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a common methodology for automated
   benchmarking of Virtualized Network Functions (VNFs) executed on
   general-purpose hardware.  Specific cases of benchmarking
   methodologies for particular VNFs can be derived from this document.
   Two open source reference implementations are reported as running
   code embodiments of the proposed, automated benchmarking methodology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosa-bmwg-vnfbench/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosa-bmwg-vnfbench-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rosa-bmwg-vnfbench-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rosa-bmwg-vnfbench-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/