Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:27:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for L1 Connectivity Service Model (L1CSM)
        Authors         : G. Fioccola
                          K. Lee
                          Y. Lee
                          D. Dhody
                          D. Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-07-17

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for Layer 1 Connectivity
   Service Model (L1CSM). This YANG model is NMDA-compliant.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/