Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajjad-t2trg-colsec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 08:56:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architecture for Collaborative Security and Proactive Defence against IoT Botnets
        Authors         : Syed Muhammad Sajjad
                          Muhammad Yousaf
	Filename        : draft-sajjad-t2trg-colsec-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-07-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes an architecture for Collaborative Security and
   Proactive Defence against IoT Botnets.  The proposed architecture is
   based on the violation of the Manufacturer Usage Description policy.
   This architecture provides a means of sharing the attacker
   information including its Command and Control Server information with
   the peers in order to not only achieve proactive defense against
   Internet of Things botnets but also mitigate them at its source end.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajjad-t2trg-colsec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajjad-t2trg-colsec-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sajjad-t2trg-colsec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/