Subject: I-D Action: draft-sriram-idr-route-leak-solution-discussion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 08:32:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Design Discussion of Route Leaks Solution Methods
        Author          : Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-sriram-idr-route-leak-solution-discussion-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document captures the design rationale of the route leaks
   solution document [draft-ietf-idr-route-leak-detection-mitigation].
   The designers needed to balance many competing factors, and this
   document provides insights into the design questions and their
   resolution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sriram-idr-route-leak-solution-discussion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sriram-idr-route-leak-solution-discussion-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sriram-idr-route-leak-solution-discussion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/