Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 07:33:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Home Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Homenet profile of the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-07-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the exact subset of the Babel routing protocol
   and its extensions that is required by an implementation of the
   Homenet protocol suite, as well as the interactions between the Home
   Networking Control Protocol (HNCP) and Babel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/