Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-alto-multipart-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 12:16:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple ALTO Resources Query Using Multipart Message
        Authors         : Shiwei Dawn Chen
                          Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-alto-multipart-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   Many ALTO use cases involve multiple ALTO information resources like
   network map, cost map and property map to achieve their own goal.  To
   make the ALTO client query them one by one is not only inefficient
   but also possible to introduce inconsistent issues.  Further more,
   some ALTO information resources may have correlation, which means
   one's input parameters may depends on another one's response.  So
   some advanced query schema is required.  This document proposes an
   extension to support the multiple ALTO resources query with HTTP
   multipart message and the existing JSON query languages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-alto-multipart/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-alto-multipart-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-alto-multipart-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/