Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-i2nsf-sec-object-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 23:45:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Security Policy Object YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Qiushi Lin
	Filename        : draft-xia-i2nsf-sec-object-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2018-07-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of policy objects which are reusable
   and can be referenced by variable I2NSF policy rules.  And the YANG
   data models of these policy objects are provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-i2nsf-sec-object-dm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-i2nsf-sec-object-dm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xia-i2nsf-sec-object-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/