Subject: I-D Action: draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 07:47:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of the ROLIE configuration checklist Extension
        Authors         : Bill Munyan
                          Adam Montville
                          Stephen A. Banghart
	Filename        : draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   This document extends the Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information
   Exchange (ROLIE) core by defining a new information-type to ROLIE's
   atom:category pertaining to security configuration checklists.
   Additional supporting requirements are also defined which describe
   the use of specific formats and link relations pertaining to the new
   information-type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/