Subject: I-D Action: draft-azgin-icnrg-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 16:44:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DMS: Dynamic Inter- and Intra-Domain Mobility Support Framework for Information Centric Networking
        Authors         : Aytac Azgin
                          Ravishankar Ravindran
	Filename        : draft-azgin-icnrg-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   The objective of this proposal is to introduce a mobility support
   framework for information centric networking (ICN) that is capable of
   supporting dynamic mobility scenarios associated with both consumer
   and producer applications, in a mobile device connected to a wireless
   LAN or WAN point of attachment (PoA).  Due to rapidly evolving user
   trends that shift towards increased mobility and increased access to
   mobile content delivery (as both content producer and consumer), it
   is essential for an ICN architecture to offer active mobility support
   to end hosts, and present them with varying degrees of quality of
   experience.  We enable this through the use of a network-driven
   mobility support architecture, which operates in a distributed and
   anchorless manner, and relies on late-binding and in--band signaling
   with the use of forwarding labels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-azgin-icnrg-mobility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-azgin-icnrg-mobility-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-azgin-icnrg-mobility-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/