Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-mapme-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 09:43:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : MAP-Me : Managing Anchorless Mobility in Content Centric Networking
        Authors         : Jordan Auge
                          Giovanna Carofiglio
                          Luca Muscariello
                          Michele Papalini
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-mapme-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   Consumer mobility is supported in ICN by design, in virtue of its
   connectionless pull-based communication model; producer mobility
   through is not natively supported.  This document describes MAP-Me,
   an anchor-less solution to manage micro-mobility of content producers
   in the CCN (Content Centric Networking) and NDN (Named Data
   Networking) architectures, with support for latency-sensitive
   applications.  MAP-Me consists in the combination of two data plane
   protocols, triggered by the producer movements, and leveraging ICN
   named-based data plane.  The main protocol consists in a lightweight
   FIB update process, complemented by a mechanism of local notification
   and scoped discovery suitable for low latency applications and fast
   mobility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-mapme/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-mapme-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-mapme-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-mapme-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/