Subject: I-D Action: draft-keyupate-ietf-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 15:16:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usage and Applicability of Link State Vector Routing in Data Centers
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Acee Lindem
                          Shawn Zandi
                          Gaurav Dawra
	Filename        : draft-keyupate-ietf-applicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-07-25

Abstract:
   This document discusses the usage and applicability of Link State
   Vector Routing (LSVR) extensions in the CLOS architecture of Data
   Center Networks.  The document is intended to provide a simplified
   guide for the deployment of LSVR extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-ietf-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keyupate-ietf-applicability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-keyupate-ietf-applicability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/