Subject: I-D Action: draft-he-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-smp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 02:53:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GMPLS Signaling Extensions for Shared Mesh Protection
        Author          : Jia He
	Filename        : draft-he-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-smp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   ITU-T Recommendation G.808.3 [G808.3] defines the generic aspects
   of a shared mesh protection (SMP) mechanism, where the difference
   between SMP and shared mesh restoration (SMR) is also identified.
   ITU-T Recommendation G.873.3 [G873.3] defines the protection
   switching operation and associated protocol for shared mesh
   protection (SMP) at the optical data unit (ODU) layer.

   This document updates RFC 4872 to provide the extensions to the
   Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) signaling to
   support the control of the shared mesh protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-he-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-smp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-he-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-smp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-he-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-smp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/