Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 14:04:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Configuration YANG Model
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Deterministic Networking
   (DetNet).  It covers the model of DetNet device, service layer and
   transport layer.  It also covers the DetNet topology YANG model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-detnet-conf-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/