Subject: I-D Action: draft-chodorek-traffic-flow-option-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 16:03:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An IP option for describing the traffic flow
        Author          : Robert R. Chodorek
	Filename        : draft-chodorek-traffic-flow-option-09.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-07-25

Abstract:
       Information about the behavior of the stream that will be
       transmitted in the near future will allow for better management
       of queues in the router and thus improve QoS and reduce the
       potential for a serious overload. Such information is often
       available in the transmitter. The proposed IP option allows for
       the sending of information about forthcoming traffic from the
       transmitter to the intermediate nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chodorek-traffic-flow-option/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chodorek-traffic-flow-option-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chodorek-traffic-flow-option-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chodorek-traffic-flow-option-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/