Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-ccamp-flexe-link-advertisement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 19:05:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ISIS Extensions for Flex Ethernet Link Advertisement
        Authors         : Yongqing Zhu
                          Huanan Chen
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Zongpeng Du
	Filename        : draft-zhu-ccamp-flexe-link-advertisement-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extensions to the IS-IS routing protocol
   to carry and flood Flex Ethernet (FlexE) link state information.  The
   FlexE link state information is necessary for a node or a controller
   to compute a path that is required to over FlexE links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-ccamp-flexe-link-advertisement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-ccamp-flexe-link-advertisement-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-ccamp-flexe-link-advertisement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-ccamp-flexe-link-advertisement-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/