Subject: I-D Action: draft-st-t2trg-nw-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 14:26:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enabling Network Access for IoT devices from the Cloud
        Author          : Mohit Sethi
	Filename        : draft-st-t2trg-nw-access-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-07-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for enabling and configuring network
   access for IoT devices that are first authenticated at a server.  In
   typical implementations, this server may be run by the manufacturer
   of the IoT device as an online cloud service.  This specification is
   intended for off-the-shelf IoT devices that have just been purchased
   by the user.  Many of these devices have only limited user interfaces
   that can be used for configuring network access credentials.  The
   device configuration is also made more challenging by the fact that
   these devices may exist in large numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-st-t2trg-nw-access/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-st-t2trg-nw-access-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-st-t2trg-nw-access-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/