Subject: I-D Action: draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 10:57:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Bounded Latency
        Authors         : Norman Finn
                          Jean-Yves Le Boudec
                          Ehsan Mohammadpour
                          Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
	Filename        : draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document presents a parameterized timing model for Deterministic
   Networking so that existing and future standards can achieve bounded
   latency and zero congestion loss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/