Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-nfvrg-network-slice-diverse-standards-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 04:46:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Review of Network Slicing Research in Diverse Standards
        Authors         : Lei Wang
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-wang-nfvrg-network-slice-diverse-standards-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   As one of the significant technology in 5G, there are diverse
   industry communities and standard organizations dedicated in a
   research of Network Slicing, such as IETF, 3GPP, GSMA, ETSI, etc..
   These organizations and communities not only standardize network
   slicing architecture, management, requirements and so on, but also
   individually focus on specifying network slicing in their own ways,
   offering diverse specifications of it.  Aiming at research on a
   overall review of network slicing standard, this document discuss
   diverse standards in various organizations and communities,
   furthermore, analyzing the emphasis and difference between them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-nfvrg-network-slice-diverse-standards/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-nfvrg-network-slice-diverse-standards-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-nfvrg-network-slice-diverse-standards-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/