Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-dare-container-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:37:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data At Rest Encryption: DARE Container
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-dare-container-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes DARE Container, a message and file syntax
   that allows a sequence of data frames to be represented with
   cryptographic integrity, signature and encryption enhancements to be
   constructed in an append only format.  The format supports data
   integrity checks using digest chains and Merkle trees.  The simplest
   supports efficient append only write operations and efficient read
   operations in either the forward or reverse direction.  Support for
   efficient random-access reads may be provided through the use of
   binary trees or index records appended to the end of the file.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-dare-container.html
   [1] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-dare-container/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-dare-container-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-dare-container-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-dare-container-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/