Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-icnrg-ccnx-nrs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 16:54:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CCNx Extension for Name Resolution Service
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Tae-Wan You
                          Yong-Geun Hong
	Filename        : draft-hong-icnrg-ccnx-nrs-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document presents the CCNx extension for Name Resolution Service
   (NRS).  It describes TLV-based CCNx messages for NRS and modification
   of CCNx forwarder where the messages for NRS are working.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-icnrg-ccnx-nrs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-icnrg-ccnx-nrs-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hong-icnrg-ccnx-nrs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hong-icnrg-ccnx-nrs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/