Subject: I-D Action: draft-han-tsvwg-ip-transport-qos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 11:53:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Reservation Protocol for IP Transport QoS
        Authors         : Lin Han
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Lijun Dong
                          Thomas Nadeau
                          Kevin Smith
	Filename        : draft-han-tsvwg-ip-transport-qos-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   IP has been known as best-effort data transmission.  However there
   are new applications requiring IP to provide deterministic services
   in terms of bandwidth and latency, such as network based AR/VR
   (Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality), industrial internet.  This
   document proposes a solution in IPv6 that can be used by transport
   layer protocols to guarantee certain level of service quality.  This
   new service is fined-grained and could apply to individual or
   aggregated TCP/UDP flow(s).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-han-tsvwg-ip-transport-qos/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-han-tsvwg-ip-transport-qos-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-han-tsvwg-ip-transport-qos-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/