Subject: I-D Action: draft-truskovsky-lamps-pq-hybrid-x509-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 12:23:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Public-Key Algorithm X.509 Certificates
        Authors         : Alexander Truskovsky
                          Daniel Van Geest
                          Scott Fluhrer
                          Panos Kampanakis
                          Mike Ounsworth
                          Serge Mister
	Filename        : draft-truskovsky-lamps-pq-hybrid-x509-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-08-29

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of embedding alternative sets of
   cryptographic materials into X.509v3 digital certificates, X.509v2
   Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs), and PKCS #10 Certificate Signing
   Requests (CSRs).  The embedded alternative cryptographic materials
   allow a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to use multiple cryptographic
   algorithms in a single object, and allow it to transition to the new
   cryptographic algorithms while maintaining backwards compatibility
   with systems using the existing algorithms.  Three X.509 extensions
   and three PKCS #10 attributes are defined, and the signing and
   verification procedures for the alternative cryptographic material
   contained in the extensions and attributes are detailed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-truskovsky-lamps-pq-hybrid-x509/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-truskovsky-lamps-pq-hybrid-x509-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-truskovsky-lamps-pq-hybrid-x509-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-truskovsky-lamps-pq-hybrid-x509-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/