Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 15:44:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NAT64/464XLAT Deployment Guidelines in Operator and Enterprise Networks
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2018-08-13

Abstract:
   This document describes how NAT64 and 464XLAT can be deployed in an
   IPv6 network, whether cellular ISP, broadband ISP, or enterprise and
   the issues to be considered when having an IPv6-only access link,
   regarding: a) DNS64, b) applications or devices that use literal IPv4
   addresses or non-IPv6 compliant APIs, and c) IPv4-only hosts or
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/