Subject: I-D Action: draft-pusateri-dnsop-update-timeout-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 17:47:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS TIMEOUT Resource Record
        Authors         : Tom Pusateri
                          Tim Wattenberg
	Filename        : draft-pusateri-dnsop-update-timeout-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-08-23

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new DNS TIMEOUT resource record (RR)
   that associates a lifetime with one or more zone resource records
   with the same owner name and class.  It is intended to be used to
   transfer resource record lifetime state between a zone's primary and
   secondary servers and to store lifetime state during server software
   restarts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pusateri-dnsop-update-timeout/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pusateri-dnsop-update-timeout-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pusateri-dnsop-update-timeout-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/