Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 23:54:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Push Notification with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Michael Arnold
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-12.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2018-08-13

Abstract:
   This document describes how a Push Notification Service (PNS) can be
   used to awake suspended Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agents
   (UAs), using push notifications, for the UA to be able to send
   binding refresh REGISTER requests and to receive receive incoming SIP
   requests.  The document defines new SIP URI parameters and new
   feature-capability indicators that can be used in SIP messages to
   indicate support of the mechanism defined in this document, to
   exchange PNS information between the SIP User Agent (UA) and the SIP
   entity that will request push notifications towards the UA, and to
   trigger such push notification requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-push-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/