Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 08:26:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD for VXLAN
        Authors         : Santosh Pallagatti
                          Sudarsan Paragiri
                          Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Mallik Mudigonda
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-08-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) protocol in Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN)
   overlay network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/