Subject: I-D Action: draft-jenkins-cnsa-cert-crl-profile-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 07:51:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile
        Authors         : Michael Jenkins
                          Lydia Zieglar
	Filename        : draft-jenkins-cnsa-cert-crl-profile-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-08-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies a base profile for X.509 v3 Certificates and
   X.509 v2 Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) for use with the United
   States National Security Agency's Commercial National Security
   Algorithm (CNSA) Suite.  The reader is assumed to have familiarity
   with RFC 5280, "Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate
   and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jenkins-cnsa-cert-crl-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-cnsa-cert-crl-profile-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jenkins-cnsa-cert-crl-profile-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jenkins-cnsa-cert-crl-profile-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/