Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-pce-pcep-extension-sr-tp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 19:09:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP extensions for SR-TP
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Shuangping Zhan
	Filename        : draft-xiong-pce-pcep-extension-sr-tp-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-08-27

Abstract:
   This document proposes a set of extensions to PCEP for Segment
   Routing in MPLS Transport Profile (SR-TP) networks and defines a
   mechanism to create the bi-directional SR tunnel in SR-TP networks
   with PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-pce-pcep-extension-sr-tp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-pce-pcep-extension-sr-tp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-pce-pcep-extension-sr-tp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiong-pce-pcep-extension-sr-tp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/