Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 07:46:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Re-keying Mechanisms for Symmetric Keys
        Author          : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-13.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2018-08-17

Abstract:
   A certain maximum amount of data can be safely encrypted when
   encryption is performed under a single key.  This amount is called
   "key lifetime".  This specification describes a variety of methods to
   increase the lifetime of symmetric keys.  It provides two types of
   re-keying mechanisms based on hash functions and on block ciphers,
   that can be used with modes of operations such as CTR, GCM, CBC, CFB
   and OMAC.

   This document is a product of the Crypto Forum Research Group (CFRG)
   in the IRTF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/