Subject: I-D Action: draft-elris-hrpc-righttolife-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 09:26:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Right to Life Issues in Internet Content and Protocols
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          William Jouris
	Filename        : draft-elris-hrpc-righttolife-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-08-05

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new IANA registry of Guidance for Blocked
   Content.  Blocked Content is content which has no significant valid
   use and conflicts with the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" .
   The format of the proposed registry is provided, and some initial
   categories; for example, human trafficking and 3d printed guns.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elris-hrpc-righttolife/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elris-hrpc-righttolife-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-elris-hrpc-righttolife-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/