Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-mail-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 23:37:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Mail
        Authors         : Neil Jenkins
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-mail-07.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2018-08-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for synchronising email data
   with a server using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-mail/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mail-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mail-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-mail-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/