Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-ccamp-wson-impairment-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 20:42:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for Impairment-Aware WSON Optical Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
	Filename        : draft-lee-ccamp-wson-impairment-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-08-31

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for the impairment-aware TE
   topology in wavelength switched optical networks (WSONs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-ccamp-wson-impairment-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-ccamp-wson-impairment-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-ccamp-wson-impairment-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/