Subject: I-D Action: draft-naresh-3gpp-security-for-5g-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 07:35:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security for 5G
        Authors         : Naresh Kumar
                          Karan Verma
	Filename        : draft-naresh-3gpp-security-for-5g-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-08-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new method which provides the capability to
   resolve issue of attack over Mobile Communication System.  This
   document assumes that the reader is familiar with some concepts and
   details regarding Authentication and Encryption in generations of
   Mobile Telephony.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-naresh-3gpp-security-for-5g/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-naresh-3gpp-security-for-5g-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-naresh-3gpp-security-for-5g-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/