Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 20:39:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource Indicators for OAuth 2.0
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-08-03

Abstract:
   This straw-man specification defines an extension to The OAuth 2.0
   Authorization Framework that enables the client and authorization
   server to more explicitly to communicate about the protected
   resource(s) to be accessed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/