Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 08:52:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Neighbor Management Policy for 6LoWPAN
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
                          Simon Duquennoy
                          Joakim Eriksson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-08-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems associated with neighbor cache
   management in multihop networks involving resource-constrained
   devices.  Thereafter, it also presents a sample neighbor management
   policy that allows efficient cache management in multihop LLNs (low-
   power and lossy networks such as LoWPAN) with resource-constrained
   devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/