Subject: I-D Action: draft-rando-test-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 11:31:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Test Document
        Author          : John Q. Author
	Filename        : draft-rando-test-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2018-08-15

Abstract:
   Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur
   nibh mi, mollis varius imperdiet id, venenatis ut nisi. Phasellus
   mauris urna, ultrices at massa id, faucibus malesuada nisi.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rando-test/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rando-test-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rando-test-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/