Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ipv6-update-dest-ops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 12:18:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates to Destination Options Processing
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ipv6-update-dest-ops-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-08-17

Abstract:
   This document updates the requirements for processing Destination
   Options in IPv6 in two ways. First, the requirement that all
   intermediate destinations in a Routing header must process options in
   a Destination header appearing before the Routing header is relaxed.
   Secondly, the processing of a Destination Option marked as changeable
   is clarified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv6-update-dest-ops/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv6-update-dest-ops-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv6-update-dest-ops-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/