Subject: I-D Action: draft-sekar-dns-ul-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2018 08:31:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic DNS Update Leases
        Authors         : Stuart Cheshire
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-sekar-dns-ul-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-08-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes a method of extending Dynamic DNS Update to
   contain an update lease lifetime, allowing a server to garbage
   collect stale resource records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sekar-dns-ul/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sekar-dns-ul-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sekar-dns-ul-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sekar-dns-ul-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/