Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-why-measure-rtt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 03:11:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Why do we need passive measurement of round trip time?
        Author          : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-why-measure-rtt-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-08-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the utility of passive two-way latency
   measurement, both for the generation of latency metrics, as well as
   for other measurement tasks, when passive latency measurement is the
   only facility available for measurement.  It additionally discusses
   other metrics derivable from the transport-independent latency spin
   signal defined in [TSVWG-SPIN].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-why-measure-rtt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-why-measure-rtt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-trammell-why-measure-rtt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/