Subject: I-D Action: draft-annu-t2trg-ike-for-wsn-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 07:14:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ike for wsn security
        Authors         : Annu
                          Karan Verma
	Filename        : draft-annu-t2trg-ike-for-wsn-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-08-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies an internet key exchange(ike) protocol for
   wireless sensor network.IKE is a component of IPsec used for
   performing mutual authentication and establishing and maintaining
   security associations.This document preassumed that readers are
   familier with basic concept of sensor network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-annu-t2trg-ike-for-wsn-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-annu-t2trg-ike-for-wsn-security-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-annu-t2trg-ike-for-wsn-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/