Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 11:19:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Delegated Credentials for TLS
        Authors         : Richard Barnes
                          Subodh Iyengar
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-08-17

Abstract:
   The organizational separation between the operator of a TLS server
   and the certification authority can create limitations.  For example,
   the lifetime of certificates, how they may be used, and the
   algorithms they support are ultimately determined by the
   certification authority.  This document describes a mechanism by
   which operators may delegate their own credentials for use in TLS,
   without breaking compatibility with clients that do not support this
   specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/