Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 02:12:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain Name Mapping Extension for Strict Bundling Registration
        Authors         : Ning Kong
                          Jiankang Yao
                          Linlin Zhou
                          Wil Tan
                          Jiagui Xie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-08-30

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension of Extensible Provisioning
   Protocol (EPP) domain name mapping for the provisioning and
   management of strict bundling registration of domain names.
   Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP domain name mapping to
   provide additional features required for the provisioning of bundled
   domain names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/