Subject: I-D Action: draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 08:46:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Exceptions to the Standard Subnet Boundary in IPv6 Addressing
        Author          : David Farmer
	Filename        : draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-08-06

Abstract:
   This document clarifies exceptions to the standard subnet boundary in
   IPv6 addressing.  The exceptions include unicast IPv6 addresses with
   the first three bits 000, manually configured addresses, DHCPv6
   assigned addresses, IPv6 on-link determination, and the possibility
   of an exception specified in separate IPv6 link-type specific
   documents.  Further, operational guidance is provided, and Appendix A
   discusses the valid options for configuring the parameters of an IPv6
   subnet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farmer-6man-exceptions-64-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/