Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-jmap-websocket-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 20:34:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A JSON Meta Application Protocol (JMAP) Subprotocol for WebSocket
        Author          : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-murchison-jmap-websocket-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-08-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a binding for the JSON Meta Application
   Protocol (JMAP) over a WebSocket transport layer.  A WebSocket
   binding for JMAP provides higher performance than the current HTTP
   binding for JMAP.

Open Issues

   o  Should we allow push notifications over the WS connection?

   o  Should we allow out of order processing od requests?

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-jmap-websocket/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-jmap-websocket-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-murchison-jmap-websocket-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-jmap-websocket-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/