Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 19:46:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Vectors of Trust
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          Leif Johansson
	Filename        : draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-14.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-08-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for describing and signaling
   several aspects of a digital identity transaction and its
   participants.  These aspects are used to determine the amount of
   trust to be placed in that transaction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-vectors-of-trust/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/