Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-dare-container-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 14:50:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data At Rest Encryption Part 2: DARE Container
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-dare-container-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2018-08-27

Abstract:
   This document describes DARE Container, a message and file syntax
   that allows an append-only sequence of data frames to be represented
   with cryptographic integrity, signature and encryption enhancements.
   The format supports data integrity checks using digest chains and
   Merkle trees.  The simplest supports efficient write operations and
   efficient read operations in either the forward or reverse direction.
   Support for efficient random-access reads may be provided through the
   use of binary trees or index records appended to the end of the file.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-dare-container.html
   [1] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-dare-container/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-dare-container-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-dare-container-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-dare-container-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/