Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 05:58:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JWT Response for OAuth Token Introspection
        Authors         : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Vladimir Dzhuvinov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-08-05

Abstract:
   This draft proposes an additional JSON Web Token (JWT) based response
   for OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/