Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-advanced-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 19:23:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh Part III: Advanced Cryptographic Services
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-advanced-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-08-31

Abstract:
   The Mathematical Mesh ?The Mesh? is an infrastructure that
   facilitates the exchange of configuration and credential data between
   multiple user devices and provides end-to-end security.  This
   document describes the advanced encryption services supported by the
   Mesh.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-advanced.html
   [1] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-advanced/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-advanced-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-advanced-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/