Subject: I-D Action: draft-gondwana-sieve-mailboxid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 22:23:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: delivery by mailboxid
        Author          : Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-gondwana-sieve-mailboxid-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-08-10

Abstract:
   The OBJECTID capability of the IMAP protocol (I-D.ietf-extra-imap-
   objectid) allows clients to identify mailboxes by a unique identifier
   which survives rename.  In contrast, the Sieve mail filtering
   language (RFC 5228) currently has no such capability.  This memo
   defines a Sieve extension that fills this gap: it adds a method for
   specifying the unique identifier of a mailbox as a target for
   fileinto rules, and a method for testing the existence of a mailbox
   by its unique identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gondwana-sieve-mailboxid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gondwana-sieve-mailboxid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gondwana-sieve-mailboxid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/