Subject: I-D Action: draft-lihawi-ancp-protocol-access-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 07:45:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Access Extensions for the Access Node Control Protocol
        Authors         : Hongyu Li
                          Thomas Haag
                          Birgit Witschurke
	Filename        : draft-lihawi-ancp-protocol-access-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-08-20

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to specify extensions to ANCP (Access
   Node Control Protocol) (RFC6320) to support PON as described in
   RFC6934 and some other DSL Technologies including G.fast.  This
   document updates RFC6320 by modifications to terminologies, flows and
   specifying new TLV types.

   This document updates RFC6320 by modifications to terminologies,
   flows and specifying new TLV types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lihawi-ancp-protocol-access-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lihawi-ancp-protocol-access-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lihawi-ancp-protocol-access-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/