Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-dare-message-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 14:51:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data At Rest Encryption Part 1: DARE Message Syntax
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-dare-message-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2018-08-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the Data At Rest Encryption (DARE) message
   syntax.  This syntax is used to digitally sign, digest, authenticate,
   or encrypt arbitrary message content.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-dare-message.html [1]
   .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-dare-message/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-dare-message-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-dare-message-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-dare-message-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/