Subject: I-D Action: draft-naqshbandi-kitten-hafc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 22:21:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hybrid Algorithm to enhance Authentication in Fog Computing
        Authors         : Faraz Ahmad Naqshbandi
                          Karan Verma
	Filename        : draft-naqshbandi-kitten-hafc-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-08-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the problem of attack on authenticity users.
   The problem is discussed with respect to fog computing environment.
   The threat exist when any user log in to access the service.
   The two aspects are either the fog server is fake or the user node
   is fake. The information stored on the server and transferred over
   the connection. This information can be highly confidential and
   sensitive. So to enhance security in this scenario, cloud server can
   authenticate both the parties and establish the connection. There
   are chances that it can get attacked and used by illegitimate users.
   Therefore, there was an utmost need to increase the security on
   authentication of the users. This document discusses a novel
   approach to overcome the problem by using a hybrid approach. The
   technique is based on user authentication and fog authentication
   by cloud server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-naqshbandi-kitten-hafc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-naqshbandi-kitten-hafc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-naqshbandi-kitten-hafc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/