Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 15:00:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updated processing of control flags for BGP VPLS
        Authors         : Ravi Singh
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Senad Palislamovic
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-08-17

Abstract:
   This document updates the meaning of the "control flags" fields
   inside the "layer2 info extended community" used for BGP-VPLS NLRI as
   defined in RFC4761. If approved, this document updates RFC4761.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/