Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-spring-anycast-sid-frr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 00:31:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anycast-SID FRR in SR
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Jie Han
	Filename        : draft-chen-spring-anycast-sid-frr-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-08-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies the fast redundancy protection mechanism,
   aimed at providing protection of the links and domain boundary nodes
   for network that use segment routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-spring-anycast-sid-frr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-spring-anycast-sid-frr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-spring-anycast-sid-frr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/