Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-pim-sr-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 06:14:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast in SR Networks
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Andrew Dolganow
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-pim-sr-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-08-15

Abstract:
   With Segment Routing (SR) architecture [rfc8402], a unicast flow can
   be routed through an SR network following an explicit path specified
   in the packet, w/o the need for per-flow state in the network.  As a
   result, the otherwise needed protocols to signal the per-flow unicast
   state can also be removed from the network.  This document discusses
   options for multicast in an SR network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-pim-sr-multicast/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-pim-sr-multicast-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-pim-sr-multicast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/