Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-resolver-associated-doh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 16:48:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Associating a DoH Server with a Resolver
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-resolver-associated-doh-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-08-23

Abstract:
   Some clients will want to know if there are one or more DoH servers
   associated with the DNS recursive resolver that the client is already
   using.  This document describes a protocol for a resolver to tell a
   client what its associated DoH servers are.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-resolver-associated-doh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-resolver-associated-doh-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoffman-resolver-associated-doh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/