Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 22:27:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The secret-token URI Scheme
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-08-15

Abstract:
   This document registers the "secret-token" URI scheme, to aid in the
   identification of authentication tokens.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/