Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-6tisch-roll-enrollment-priority-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 11:56:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Enabling secure network enrollment in RPL networks
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-6tisch-roll-enrollment-priority-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-08-06

Abstract:
   [I-D.richardson-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon] defines a method
   by which a potential [I-D.ietf-6tisch-minimal-security] can announce
   itself as a available for new Pledges to Join a network.  The
   announcement includes a priority for join.  This document provides a
   mechanism by which a RPL DODAG root can disable join announcements,
   or adjust the base priority for join operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-6tisch-roll-enrollment-priority/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-6tisch-roll-enrollment-priority-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-6tisch-roll-enrollment-priority-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-6tisch-roll-enrollment-priority-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/