Subject: I-D Action: draft-bradley-oauth-stateless-client-id-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2018 14:29:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless Client Identifier for OAuth 2
        Authors         : John Bradley
                          Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-bradley-oauth-stateless-client-id-06.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-08-02

Abstract:
   This draft provides a method for communicating information about an
   OAuth client through its client identifier allowing for fully
   stateless operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradley-oauth-stateless-client-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradley-oauth-stateless-client-id-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bradley-oauth-stateless-client-id-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bradley-oauth-stateless-client-id-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/