Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 03:02:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for VC-2 HQ Profile Video
        Author          : James P. Weaver
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq-07.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-08-13

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP Payload format for the High Quality (HQ)
   profile of Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers
   Standard ST 2042-1 known as VC-2.  This document describes the
   transport of HQ Profile VC-2 in RTP packets and has applications for
   low-complexity, high-bandwidth streaming of both lossless and lossy
   compressed video.

   The HQ profile of VC-2 is intended for low latency video compression
   (with latency potentially on the order of lines of video) at high
   data rates (with compression ratios on the order of 2:1 or 4:1).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/