Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-core-hop-limit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 04:26:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Hop Limit Option
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-core-hop-limit-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-08-16

Abstract:
   The presence of Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) proxies may
   lead to infinite forwarding loops, which is undesirable.  To prevent
   and detect such loops, this document specifies the Hop-Limit CoAP
   option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-core-hop-limit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-core-hop-limit-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-core-hop-limit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/