Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 08:06:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multipart Content-Format for CoAP
        Authors         : Thomas Fossati
                          Klaus Hartke
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-08-07

Abstract:
   This memo defines application/multipart-core, an application-
   independent media-type that can be used to combine representations of
   several different media types into a single CoAP message-body with
   minimal framing overhead, each along with a CoAP Content-Format
   identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/