Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-unrecognized-opt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 06:52:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Probe Option
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          John Leddy
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-unrecognized-opt-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-08-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a new IPv6 option, called the Probe option.
   The Probe option elicits an ICMPv6 Parameter Problem message from all
   nodes that process it.  When a node sends a packet that contains the
   Probe option and receives an ICMPv6 Parameter Problem message in
   response, it has verified the network's ability to convey packets
   that contain the Probe option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-unrecognized-opt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-unrecognized-opt-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-unrecognized-opt-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-unrecognized-opt-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/