Subject: I-D Action: draft-sahib-451-new-protocol-elements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 21:59:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New protocol elements for HTTP Status Code 451
        Author          : Shivan Kaul Sahib
	Filename        : draft-sahib-451-new-protocol-elements-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-08-01

Abstract:
   This document recommends additional protocol elements to Hypertext
   Transfer Protocol (HTTP) status code 451 (defined by RFC7725).

   Discussion of this document was conducted on the Human Rights
   Protocol Considerations Research Group mailing list
   https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc [1], briefly on the
   HTTPBIS Working Group mailing list [email-masked] [2] and on
   https://lists.ghserv.net/mailman/listinfo/statuscode451 [3].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sahib-451-new-protocol-elements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sahib-451-new-protocol-elements-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sahib-451-new-protocol-elements-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sahib-451-new-protocol-elements-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/