Subject: I-D Action: draft-deutch-lamps-client-app-encrypt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 23:31:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client Application Layer Encryption
        Author          : Benjamin Deutsch
	Filename        : draft-deutch-lamps-client-app-encrypt-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-08-24

Abstract:
   The protocol for Client Application Layer Encryption offers
   organizations a method of securely providing users data with very
   few authentication steps.  This protocol makes use of X.509 public
   key infrastructure and SHOULD NOT be implemented without transport
   layer security.  The protocol described below helps to ensure that
   response messages may only be read by the intended recipient.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deutch-lamps-client-app-encrypt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deutch-lamps-client-app-encrypt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deutch-lamps-client-app-encrypt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/