Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-http-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 06:21:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) over QUIC
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-http-14.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2018-08-14

Abstract:
   The QUIC transport protocol has several features that are desirable
   in a transport for HTTP, such as stream multiplexing, per-stream flow
   control, and low-latency connection establishment.  This document
   describes a mapping of HTTP semantics over QUIC.  This document also
   identifies HTTP/2 features that are subsumed by QUIC, and describes
   how HTTP/2 extensions can be ported to QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-http-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-http-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-http-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/