Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 22:39:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Relying Parties
        Authors         : Di Ma
                          Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-08-20

Abstract:
   This document provides a single reference point for requirements for
   Relying Party (RP) software for use in the Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RPKI) in the context of securing Internet routing.
   It cites requirements that appear in several RPKI RFCs, making it
   easier for implementers to become aware of these requirements that
   are segmented with orthogonal functionalities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-rp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/