Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-struct-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 07:47:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Proposed Structure of the IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA), Version 2.0
        Authors         : Brian Haberman
                          Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Jason Livingood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-struct-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-08-15

Abstract:
   The IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA) was originally
   established in 2005.  In the 13 years from 2005 to 2018, the needs of
   the IETF have evolved in ways that require changes to its
   administrative structure.  The purpose of this document is to outline
   a proposed new "IASA 2.0" structure.  The proposal is for the work of
   the IETF's administrative and fundraising tasks to be conducted by a
   new administrative organization, the IETF Administration Limited
   Liability Corporation ("LLC").  Under the proposal, the Internet
   Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) will be eliminated, and its
   oversight and advising functions transferred to the new LLC Board.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-struct/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-struct-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-struct-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-struct-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/