Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-mpls-extension-header-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 14:54:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Extension Header
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Loa Andersson
	Filename        : draft-song-mpls-extension-header-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-08-08

Abstract:
   Motivated by the need to support multiple in-network services and
   functions in an MPLS network, this document describes a method to
   encapsulate extension headers into MPLS packets.  The encapsulation
   method allows stacking multiple extension headers and quickly
   accessing any of them as well as the original upper layer protocol
   header and payload.  We show how the extension header can be used to
   support several new network applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-mpls-extension-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-mpls-extension-header-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-mpls-extension-header-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-mpls-extension-header-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/