Subject: I-D Action: draft-mastorakis-icnrg-icnping-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 17:45:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICN Ping Protocol Specification
        Authors         : Spyridon Mastorakis
                          Jim Gibson
                          Ilya Moiseenko
                          Ralph Droms
                          Dave Oran
	Filename        : draft-mastorakis-icnrg-icnping-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-08-27

Abstract:
   This document presents the design of an ICN Ping protocol.  It
   includes the operations both on the client and the forwarder side.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mastorakis-icnrg-icnping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mastorakis-icnrg-icnping-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mastorakis-icnrg-icnping-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mastorakis-icnrg-icnping-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/