Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 00:13:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol for Enhanced Errors and Notifications
        Authors         : Helia Pouyllau
                          Remi Theillaud
                          Julien Meuric
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-08-17

Abstract:
   This document defines new error and notification TLVs for the PCE
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) [RFC5440].  It identifies the possible
   PCEP behaviors in case of error or notification.  Thus, this draft
   defines types of errors and how they are disclosed to other PCEs in
   order to support predefined PCEP behaviors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/