Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-client-topo-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 02:17:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Client-layer Topology
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Aihua Guo
                          Italo Busi
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Yang Zhao
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-client-topo-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-08-30

Abstract:
   A transport network is a server-layer network to provide connectivity
   services to its client.  In this draft the topology of client is
   described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-topo-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-topo-yang-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-topo-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-ccamp-client-topo-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/