Subject: I-D Action: draft-browne-sfc-nsh-kpi-stamp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 00:54:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Stamping for the Network Service Header (NSH)
        Authors         : Rory Browne
                          Andrey Chilikin
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-browne-sfc-nsh-kpi-stamp-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-08-01

Abstract:
   This document describes an experimenal method of carrying Key
   Performance Indicators (KPIs) using the Network Service Header (NSH).
   This method may be used, for example, to monitor latency and QoS
   marking to identify problems on some links or service functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-browne-sfc-nsh-kpi-stamp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-browne-sfc-nsh-kpi-stamp-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-browne-sfc-nsh-kpi-stamp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-browne-sfc-nsh-kpi-stamp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/