Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahul-roll-rpl-observations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 10:12:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPL Observations
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
                          Yuefeng Wu
	Filename        : draft-rahul-roll-rpl-observations-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-08-24

Abstract:
   This document describes RPL protocol design issues, various
   observations and possible consequences of the design and
   implementation choices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahul-roll-rpl-observations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahul-roll-rpl-observations-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rahul-roll-rpl-observations-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rahul-roll-rpl-observations-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/