Subject: I-D Action: draft-realvnc-rtcp-codec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 06:49:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Codec-Layer Feedback for the Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP)
        Author          : Nicholas Wilson
	Filename        : draft-realvnc-rtcp-codec-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-09-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the messages defined in the
   Audio-Visual Profile with Feedback (AVPF), allowing for an RTP codec
   to send codec-specific feedback via RTCP.  Currently, RTCP feedback
   messages have been defined only for generic capabilities which may be
   defined in the context of individual codecs, and some codecs have
   their own RTCP feedback messages.  There is a need for a feedback
   message at the codec-layer, allowing other codecs to send codec-
   specific feedback.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-realvnc-rtcp-codec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-realvnc-rtcp-codec-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-realvnc-rtcp-codec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/