Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-isis-black-hole-avoid-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 00:28:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Avoiding Traffic Black-Holes for Route Aggregation in IS-IS
        Authors         : Zhe Chen
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Dean Cheng
	Filename        : draft-chen-isis-black-hole-avoid-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-09-06

Abstract:
   When the Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) routing
   protocol is adopted by a highly symmetric network such as the Leaf-
   Spine or Fat-Tree network, the Leaf nodes (e.g., Top of Rack switches
   in datacenters) are recommended to be prevented from receiving other
   nodes' explicit routes in order to achieve scalability.  However,
   such a setup would cause traffic black-holes or suboptimal routing if
   link failure happens in the network.  This document introduces
   INFINITE cost to IS-IS LSPs to solve this problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-isis-black-hole-avoid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-isis-black-hole-avoid-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-isis-black-hole-avoid-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-isis-black-hole-avoid-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/