Subject: I-D Action: draft-montenegro-quic-negotiate-pnp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 14:51:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Negotiation for Packet Number Protection
        Authors         : Gabriel Montenegro
                          Nick Banks
                          Praveen Balasubramanian
	Filename        : draft-montenegro-quic-negotiate-pnp-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-09-10

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to reduce the cost of QUIC
   deployment in environments like datacenters by allowing packet number
   protection to be optionally disabled.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=quic [1].

   Working Group information can be found at https://github.com/quicwg
   [2]; source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/labels/-recovery [3].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montenegro-quic-negotiate-pnp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montenegro-quic-negotiate-pnp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-montenegro-quic-negotiate-pnp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-montenegro-quic-negotiate-pnp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/