Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-mpls-ldp-bier-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 23:35:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipoint LDP Extension for P2MP-based BIER
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Mach Chen
                          Robin Li
	Filename        : draft-xie-mpls-ldp-bier-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-09-05

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) is a new architecture that
   provides optimal multicast forwarding without requiring intermediate
   routers to maintain any per-flow state by using a multicast-specific
   BIER header.  An extension to the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP)
   defined in [RFC5036] for the setup of point-to-multipoint (P2MP) is
   described in [RFC6388] is called mLDP, and is used for multicast-
   specific tree building.  This document describes mLDP extensions to
   setup a P2MP with BIER information, which is called P2MP based BIER
   in [I-D.xie-bier-mvpn-mpls-p2mp].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-mpls-ldp-bier-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-mpls-ldp-bier-extension-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-mpls-ldp-bier-extension-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xie-mpls-ldp-bier-extension-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/