Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc5377bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 08:59:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Advice to the Trustees of the IETF Trust on Rights to Be Granted in IETF Documents
        Author          : Joel M. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc5377bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-09-26

Abstract:
   Contributors grant intellectual property rights to the IETF.  The
   IETF Trust holds and manages those rights on behalf of the IETF.  The
   Trustees of the IETF Trust are responsible for that management.  This
   management includes granting the licenses to copy, implement, and
   otherwise use IETF Contributions, among them Internet-Drafts and
   RFCs.  The Trustees of the IETF Trust accepts direction from the IETF
   regarding the rights to be granted.  This document describes the
   desires of the IETF regarding outbound rights to be granted in IETF
   Contributions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc5377bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc5377bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc5377bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc5377bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/