Subject: I-D Action: draft-feng-dmm-ra-prefixtype-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 01:23:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Router Advertisement Prefix Option Extension for On-Demand Mobility
        Authors         : Wu-chi Feng
                          Danny Moses
	Filename        : draft-feng-dmm-ra-prefixtype-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-09-12

Abstract:
   Router Advertisement / Router Solicitation is one of the ways for
   hosts to establish network IPv6 connectivity configuration.  This
   document describes two approches to allowing a router to specify
   mobility service type availability to mobile hosts.  Mobile hosts can
   then configure their IP address to the preferred type of mobile
   connectivity.  Two possibilities are considered: (i) creating an
   extension to the router advertisement prefix information option to
   allow the router to specify mobility connectivity types, and (ii)
   specifying a new RA options that allows the router to specify the
   mobility connectivity types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-feng-dmm-ra-prefixtype/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-feng-dmm-ra-prefixtype-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-feng-dmm-ra-prefixtype-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-feng-dmm-ra-prefixtype-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/