Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 02:23:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended OAM to Carry In-situ OAM Configuration Data
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-09-12

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension for OAM packet such as IP Ping
   (ICMP [RFC0792] or ICMPv6 [RFC4443]) and MPLS LSP Ping [RFC8029],
   which can be used within an IOAM domain, allowing the IOAM
   encapsulating node to acquire IOAM configuration data of each IOAM
   transit node and/or IOAM decapsulating node easily and dynamically.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/