Subject: I-D Action: draft-sonoda-dnsop-lb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 06:42:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP geolocation load balancing Resource Record
        Author          : Manabu Sonoda
	Filename        : draft-sonoda-dnsop-lb-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-09-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DNS load balance function that is able to
   transfer information in zone transfer and not need online signing.
   DNS base load balance is popular technology.  It provides weight base
   response and location base response.  It have become an indispensable
   part of traffic engineering.  However, DNS base load balance can't
   transfer load balance information in zone transfer and need online
   singing because it is not standardized.  This document defines a new
   DNS resource record called "LB".  LB RR provides the balancing
   information weight, location and target domain name.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sonoda-dnsop-lb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sonoda-dnsop-lb-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sonoda-dnsop-lb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/