Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-sr-mpls-pm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 06:27:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement in Segment Routing Networks with MPLS Data Plane
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Stefano Salsano
                          Pier Luigi Ventre
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-sr-mpls-pm-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-09-14

Abstract:
   RFC 6374 specifies protocol mechanisms to enable the efficient and
   accurate measurement of packet loss, one-way and two-way delay, as
   well as related metrics such as delay variation in MPLS networks
   using probe messages.  This document reviews how these mechanisms can
   be used for Delay and Loss Performance Measurements (PM) in Segment
   Routing (SR) networks with MPLS data plane (SR-MPLS), for both SR
   links and end-to-end SR Policies.  The performance measurements for
   SR links are used to compute extended Traffic Engineering (TE)
   metrics for delay and loss and are advertised in the network using
   routing protocol extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-mpls-pm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-mpls-pm-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-mpls-pm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-sr-mpls-pm-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/