Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 01:51:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Efficient Route Invalidation
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-09-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems associated with the use of NPDAO
   messaging in RPL and signaling changes to improve route invalidation
   efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-efficient-npdao-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/