Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ipv6-update-opts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 16:43:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates to Requirements for IPv6 Options
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ipv6-update-opts-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-09-14

Abstract:
   This document updates requirements for IPv6 Destination and Hop-by-
   Hop Options. The requirements that option type and option length
   cannot change en route, as well as the requirements that options
   cannot be added or removed, are made explicit. The meaning and
   requirements of a Destination Option marked as changeable are
   clarified. Finally, the requirement that all destinations listed in a
   Routing header must process options in a Destination Options header
   preceding the Routing header is relaxed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv6-update-opts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv6-update-opts-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv6-update-opts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/