Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukes-spring-mtu-overhead-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 06:41:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Comparative Analysis of MTU overhead in the context of SPRING
        Authors         : Darren Dukes
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Pablo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-dukes-spring-mtu-overhead-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-09-14

Abstract:
   This document provides an apples-to-apples comparative analysis of
   MTU overhead in the context of SPRING.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukes-spring-mtu-overhead-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukes-spring-mtu-overhead-analysis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dukes-spring-mtu-overhead-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dukes-spring-mtu-overhead-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/