Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfmesh-anima-iot-management-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 21:02:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ANI Applied in IoT Network Management
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Yuefeng Wu
	Filename        : draft-rfmesh-anima-iot-management-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-09-26

Abstract:
   This document describes an IoT scenario where ACP and GRASP is
   suitable to act as a network management channel and a lightweight and
   extensible network management protocol.  Relevent GRASP extention and
   options are also specified to fulfill the requirements of the
   scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfmesh-anima-iot-management/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfmesh-anima-iot-management-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rfmesh-anima-iot-management-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rfmesh-anima-iot-management-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/