Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-fast-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 12:18:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Firewall and Service Tickets
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-fast-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-09-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the Firewalls and Service Tickets protocol. A
   ticket is data that accompanies a packet and indicates a granted
   right to traverse a network or a request for network service to be
   applied. Applications request tickets from a local agent in the
   network and attach issued tickets to packets. Firewall tickets are
   issued to grant packets the right to traverse a network; service
   tickets indicate the desired service to be applied to a packets. A
   single ticket may provide both firewall and service ticket
   information. Tickets are sent in IPv6 Hop-by-Hop options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-fast/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-fast-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-fast-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-fast-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/