Subject: I-D Action: draft-scudder-grow-bmp-registries-change-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 01:07:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Revision to Registration Procedures for Multiple BMP Registries
        Author          : John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-scudder-grow-bmp-registries-change-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2018-09-20

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 7854, BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) by
   making a change to the registration procedures for several
   registries.  Specifically, any BMP registry with a range of
   32768-65530 designated "Specification Required" has that range re-
   designated as "First Come First Served".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scudder-grow-bmp-registries-change/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scudder-grow-bmp-registries-change-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-scudder-grow-bmp-registries-change-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/