Subject: I-D Action: draft-abd-mpls-ldp-identifier-name-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 07:59:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS LDP Identifier Name
        Authors         : Anil Kumar S N
                          Deepak J Gowda
                          Basil Saji
	Filename        : draft-abd-mpls-ldp-identifier-name-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-09-21

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new optional LDP Identifier Name TLV that
   allows LDP routers to inform their LDP-Identifier-to-Name mapping in
   LDP Hello messages as part of the LDP Discovery Mechanism.  This
   document describes a mechanism to provide a simple and dynamic
   mechanism for ldp routers to learn about symbolic LDP Identifier
   Names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abd-mpls-ldp-identifier-name/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abd-mpls-ldp-identifier-name-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-abd-mpls-ldp-identifier-name-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/