Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 05:22:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPFv3 Extensions for SRv6
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Dean Cheng
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-09-03

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths by encoding paths as sequences of topological sub-paths, called
   "segments".  Segment routing architecture can be implemented over an
   MPLS data plane as well as an IPv6 data plane.  This draft describes
   the OSPFv3 extensions required to support Segment Routing over an
   IPv6 data plane (SRv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/