Subject: I-D Action: draft-gwock-rmcat-ccfs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 17:34:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Congestion Control based on Forward path Status
        Author          : Jungnam Gwock
	Filename        : draft-gwock-rmcat-ccfs-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-09-03

Abstract:
   This document describes CCFS(Congestion Control based on Forward path
   Status), rate adaptation scheme for interactive real-time media
   applications, such as video conferencing. CCFS manages forward path's
   status based on the estimated three major parameters - serving
   bitrate, queue delay and queue delay by cross traffics. Considering
   only forward path status minimizes the effects of backward path's
   network event such as congestion. It also is free from compatibility
   issues because it defines generalized feedback message and minimizes
   receiver's role.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gwock-rmcat-ccfs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gwock-rmcat-ccfs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gwock-rmcat-ccfs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/