Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-cache-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 23:41:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Cache HTTP Response Header
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-cache-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-09-06

Abstract:
   To aid debugging, HTTP caches often append headers to a response
   detailing how they handled the request.  This specification codifies
   that practice and updates it for HTTP's current caching model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-cache-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-cache-header-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-cache-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/