Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 10:29:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICANN Registry Interfaces
        Authors         : Gustavo Lozano
                          Eduardo Alvarez
	Filename        : draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-09.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2018-09-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the technical details of the interfaces
   provided by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
   (ICANN) to its contracted parties in order to fulfill reporting
   requirements.  The interfaces provided by ICANN to Data Escrow Agents
   and Registry Operators to fulfill the requirements of Specifications
   2 and 3 of the gTLD Base Registry Agreement are also described in
   this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/