Subject: I-D Action: draft-icann-registrar-interfaces-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 10:31:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICANN Registrar Interfaces
        Authors         : Gustavo Lozano
                          Eduardo Alvarez
	Filename        : draft-icann-registrar-interfaces-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-09-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the interfaces provided by ICANN to
   Registrars and Data Escrow Agents in order to fulfill the data escrow
   requirements of the Registrar Accreditation Agreement and the
   Registrar Data Escrow Specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-icann-registrar-interfaces/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-icann-registrar-interfaces-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-icann-registrar-interfaces-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-icann-registrar-interfaces-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/