Subject: I-D Action: draft-rein-remote-attestation-nfv-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 18:45:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Remote Attestation NFV Use Cases
        Authors         : Andre Rein
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-rein-remote-attestation-nfv-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-09-03

Abstract:
   This document proposes the use cases on an architectural level in
   terms of Remote Attestation for virtualized environments, especially
   in the context of Network Function Virtualization (NFV).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rein-remote-attestation-nfv-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rein-remote-attestation-nfv-use-cases-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rein-remote-attestation-nfv-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rein-remote-attestation-nfv-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/