Subject: I-D Action: draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 07:01:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NTPv4 Short Extension Fields
        Author          : Miroslav Lichvar
	Filename        : draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-09-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new packet format for the Network Time
   Protocol version 4 (NTPv4) which is compatible with RFC 7822, but
   allows NTPv4 packets to contain shorter extension fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/