Subject: I-D Action: draft-harris-early-pipe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 06:07:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMTP Service Extension for Early Pipelining
        Author          : Jeremy Harris
	Filename        : draft-harris-early-pipe-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-09-03

Abstract:
   PIPE_CONNECT is an SMTP extension supporting the pipelining of
   banner, EHLO and one folling command in an SMTP conversation.  It
   permits a reduction in delivery latency by eliminating a nunmber of
   network round-trips.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harris-early-pipe/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harris-early-pipe-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-harris-early-pipe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/