Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 06:57:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Types for DNS Classes and Resource Record Types
        Authors         : Ladislav Lhotka
                          Petr Spacek
	Filename        : draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-09-24

Abstract:
   This document contains the initial revision of the YANG module iana-
   dns-class-rr-type that contains derived types reflecting two IANA
   registries: DNS CLASSes and Resource Record (RR) TYPEs.  These YANG
   types are intended as a minimum basis for future data modeling work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/