Subject: I-D Action: draft-nmdt-anima-management-bootstrap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 20:58:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anima Bootstrapping for Network Management
        Authors         : Fanghong Duan
                          Bing Liu
                          Yongkang Zhang
	Filename        : draft-nmdt-anima-management-bootstrap-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-09-26

Abstract:
   This document points out the gaps of utilizing current Anima
   technologies into a traditional centralized management network.  It
   raises some problems and requirments, based on which, as set of
   solutions are proposed.  (These solutions are called Anima
   Bootstrapping for Network Management.)

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nmdt-anima-management-bootstrap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nmdt-anima-management-bootstrap-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nmdt-anima-management-bootstrap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nmdt-anima-management-bootstrap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/