Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 15:01:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Independent Submission Editor Model
        Authors         : Nevil Brownlee
                          Internet Architecture Board
                          Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-09-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the function and responsibilities of the RFC
   Independent Submission Editor (ISE).  The Independent Submission
   stream is one of the stream producers that create draft RFCs, with
   the ISE as its stream approver.  The ISE is overall responsible for
   activities within the Independent Submission stream, working with
   draft editors and reviewers, and interacts with the RFC Production
   Center and Publisher, and the RFC Series Editor (RSE).  The ISE is
   appointed by the IAB, and also interacts with the IETF Administrative
   Oversight Committee (IAOC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/