Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 03:28:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Factory default Setting Capability
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Ye Niu
	Filename        : draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-09-14

Abstract:
   This document defines capability based extension to NETCONF and
   RESTCONF protocol that allows a client to configure newly deployed
   devices with just its preconfigured initial state (i.e., factory
   default settings) during zero touch bootstrapping process or reset
   the device with the content of factory default setting configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-netconf-restconf-factory-restore-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/