Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 08:42:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure IoT Bootstrapping: A Survey
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Mohit Sethi
                          Dan Garcia-Carillo
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-09-19

Abstract:
   This document presents a survey of secure bootstrapping mechanisms
   available for smart objects that are part of an Internet of Things
   (IoT) network.  It aims to provide a structured classification of the
   available mechanisms.  The document does not prescribe any one secure
   bootstrapping mechanism and rather presents IoT developers with
   different options to choose from, depending on their use-case,
   security requirements and the user interface available on their smart
   objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/