Subject: I-D Action: draft-klensin-iesg-rfc5742bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 13:22:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarifying and Updating the Document Conflict Review Procedure
        Author          : John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-klensin-iesg-rfc5742bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-09-14

Abstract:
   The IESG procedures for conducting conflict reviews of Independent
   and IRTF Stream Submissions, described in RFC 5742, have proven
   excessively restrictive in ways that prevent the IESG from adequately
   expressing its opinions and that can interfere with an open and
   transparent process.  This document updates RFC 5742 to mitigate that
   problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klensin-iesg-rfc5742bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-iesg-rfc5742bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-klensin-iesg-rfc5742bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/