Subject: I-D Action: draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 00:51:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data model for Event Management
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-09-30

Abstract:
   This document defines an YANG data model for event management
   [RFC7950].  The Event YANG provides the ability to monitor state
   change on the local system or on a remote system and take simple
   action when a trigger condition on system state is met.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/