Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 02:50:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Backbone Router
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-07.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-09-03

Abstract:
   Backbone Routers placed at the wireless edge of a backbone link
   interconnect multiple wireless links at Layer-3 to form a large
   MultiLink Subnet, so that the broadcast domain of the backbone does
   not extend to the wireless links.  Wireless nodes register or are
   proxy-registered to a Backbone Router to establish IPv6 Neighbor
   Discovery proxy services, and the Backbone Router takes care of the
   ND operation on behalf of registered nodes and ensures and routes
   towards the registered addresses over the wireless interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/