Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-quic-interface-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 09:57:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Interface to the QUIC Transport Protocol
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Eric Kinnear
	Filename        : draft-pauly-quic-interface-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-09-10

Abstract:
   This document defines the abstract application interface to the QUIC
   transport protocol.  This allows applications to use a standard
   interface to directly interact with the QUIC protocol for cases that
   may not be using an HTTP mapping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-quic-interface/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-quic-interface-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pauly-quic-interface-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/