Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018 16:42:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Topology Discovery Requirements
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-09-01

Abstract:
   For wide scale routing protocols to build their topology and
   reachability databases they need link neighbor discovery, link
   encapsulation data, and layer two liveness.  BGP-LS and its
   enhancements provide an API to present much of these data to BGP
   protocols, but do not actually collect these data.  This document
   explores the needs and criteria for the data needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/