Subject: I-D Action: draft-pagel-suit-manifest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:51:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Binary Manifest Serialization Format
        Author          : Martin Pagel
	Filename        : draft-pagel-suit-manifest-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-09-12

Abstract:
   This specification describes the serialization format of a software
   update manifest that is suitable for low-end devices as it
   eliminates the need to execute a parser.

   A manifest is a metadata structure describing the firmware, the
   devices to which it applies, and cryptographic information
   protecting the manifest.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pagel-suit-manifest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pagel-suit-manifest-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pagel-suit-manifest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/