Subject: I-D Action: draft-abr-twitter-reply-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 12:29:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A reply to a specific tweet
        Author          : Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-abr-twitter-reply-00.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2018-09-07

Abstract:
   This document is a response to a tweet.  It is of very limited
   interest.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abr-twitter-reply/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abr-twitter-reply-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-abr-twitter-reply-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/