Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 15:14:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic TCP Encapsulation
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-09-28

Abstract:
   This specification describes Generic TCP Encapsulation (GTE) which is
   a method to encapsulate packets of different IP protocols within TCP
   data streams. Encapsulating packets in TCP facilitates communications
   across networks that block or sub-optimally handle non-TCP traffic.
   GTE is an adaptation of Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE) to work in
   the context of TCP. GTE employs the GUE encapsulation format and
   optional extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/