Subject: I-D Action: draft-lvelvindron-tls-for-email-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 04:11:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of Transport Layer Security (TLS) for Email Submission and Access
        Author          : Loganaden Velvindron
	Filename        : draft-lvelvindron-tls-for-email-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-09-21

Abstract:
   This specification updates current recommendation for the use of
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol to provide confidentiality of
   email between a Mail User Agent (MUA) and a Mail Submission Server or
   Mail Access Server.  This document updates RFC8314.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lvelvindron-tls-for-email/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lvelvindron-tls-for-email-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lvelvindron-tls-for-email-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/