Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-stateless-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 01:18:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended Tokens and Stateless Clients in the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-stateless-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-09-18

Abstract:
   This document provides considerations for alleviating CoAP clients
   and intermediaries of maintaining per-request state.  Additionally,
   it introduces a new, optional CoAP protocol extension for extended
   token lengths.

   This document updates RFCs 7252 and 8323.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-stateless/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-stateless-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hartke-core-stateless-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-core-stateless-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/