Subject: I-D Action: draft-harris-early-pipe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 15:46:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMTP Service Extension for Early Pipelining
        Author          : Jeremy Harris
	Filename        : draft-harris-early-pipe-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-09-13

Abstract:
   PIPE_CONNECT is an SMTP extension supporting the pipelining of
   banner, EHLO and one following command or traditionally-pipelined
   sequence in an SMTP conversation.  It permits a reduction in delivery
   latency by eliminating a nunmber of network round-trips.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harris-early-pipe/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harris-early-pipe-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-harris-early-pipe-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-harris-early-pipe-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/