Subject: I-D Action: draft-wparad-json-links-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018 06:15:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Hypermedia Links Notation
        Authors         : Warren Parad
                          Igor Sowinski
                          Rafal Nowosielski
	Filename        : draft-wparad-json-links-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-09-01

Abstract:
   This document proposes the application/links+json media type for
   representing resources and their relations with hyperlinks.  It
   treats hypermedia links as first class object which can appear
   throughout a JSON document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wparad-json-links/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wparad-json-links-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wparad-json-links-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wparad-json-links-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/