Subject: I-D Action: draft-lvelvindron-ack-throttling-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 03:10:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Handling of TCP ACK throttling
        Author          : Loganaden Velvindron
	Filename        : draft-lvelvindron-ack-throttling-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-09-11

Abstract:
   The functionality provided by the TCP ACK throttling mechanism can be
   exploited as a side channel vulnerablity to terminate connections
   between two arbitrary hosts and inject data in the communication
   stream.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lvelvindron-ack-throttling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lvelvindron-ack-throttling-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lvelvindron-ack-throttling-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lvelvindron-ack-throttling-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/