Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:47:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Voucher Artifacts for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-09-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a strategy to securely assign a pledge to an
   owner, using an artifact signed, directly or indirectly, by the
   pledge's manufacturer.  This artifact is known as a "voucher".

   This document builds upon the work in [RFC8366], encoding the
   resulting artifact in CBOR.  Use with two signature technologies are
   described.

   Additionally, this document explains how constrained vouchers may be
   transported in the [I-D.ietf-ace-coap-est] protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/