Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 10:03:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Serving Stale Data to Improve DNS Resiliency
        Authors         : David C Lawrence
                          Warren Kumari
                          Puneet Sood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-09-28

Abstract:
   This draft defines a method for recursive resolvers to use stale DNS
   data to avoid outages when authoritative nameservers cannot be
   reached to refresh expired data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-serve-stale-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/