Subject: I-D Action: draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 08:55:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite Profile of Certificate Management over CMS
        Authors         : Michael Jenkins
                          Lydia Zieglar
	Filename        : draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-09-28

Abstract:
   The United States government has published the NSA Commercial
   National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite, which defines cryptographic
   algorithm policy for national security applications.  This document
   specifies a profile of the Certificate Management over CMS (CMC)
   protocol for managing X.509 public key certificates in applications
   using the CNSA Suite.  This profile is a refinement of RFCs 5272,
   5273, and 5274.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/