Subject: I-D Action: draft-ding-dinrg-biot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 08:24:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Blockchain-based IoT Infrastructure Functional Requirements
        Authors         : Hui Ding
                          Zhenzhen Jiao
	Filename        : draft-ding-dinrg-biot-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-09-14

Abstract:
This document specifies the functional requirements for a
Blockchain-based IoT infrastructure, including the IoT device identity
management, service demand and supply matching, support of smart
contract, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ding-dinrg-biot/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ding-dinrg-biot-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ding-dinrg-biot-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/