Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 18:54:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Segment Routing (SR) Bi-directional Associated Paths
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Jie Dong
                          Rakesh Gandhi
	Filename        : draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-09-11

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.
   The Stateful PCE extensions allow stateful control of Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs) using PCEP.  Furthermore, PCEP can be used for computing paths
   in SR networks.

   This document defines PCEP extensions for grouping two reverse
   unidirectional SR Paths into an Associated Bidirectional SR path when
   using a Stateful PCE for both PCE-Initiated and PCC-Initiated LSPs as
   well as when using a Stateless PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/