Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-dnsop-weighted-address-records-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 18:48:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New weighted resource record for traffic scheduling
        Authors         : Haikuo Zhang
                          Peng Zuo
                          Jiankang yao
	Filename        : draft-zhang-dnsop-weighted-address-records-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-09-25

Abstract:
   Scheduling traffic in proportion to different nodes can optimize
   bandwidth utilization and improve user experience when the Internet
   traffic exceeds the bandwidth limit of a CDN cache node.  This
   document defines AX and AAAAX RR types by adding weight field to
   existing A and AAAA resource records.  A group of weighted records
   will be sorted in the DNS response according to the weight in AX and
   AAAAX records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-dnsop-weighted-address-records/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-dnsop-weighted-address-records-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-dnsop-weighted-address-records-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/