Subject: I-D Action: draft-pchowdaiah-prefetch-dns-query-over-http-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 09:19:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Method to pre-fetch Domain Names at HTTP Proxy Servers
        Author          : Parikshith Chowdaiah
	Filename        : draft-pchowdaiah-prefetch-dns-query-over-http-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-09-25

Abstract:
   This specification offers an approach for augmenting domain name
   resolution times by intercepting HTTP responses at HTTP Proxy servers
   and triggering DNS queries to the servers in lieu of user requests
   and returning responses without an explicit requests from clients.
   This functionality can be achieved by multiple approaches at HTTP and
   Domain Name System [DNS] Protocols, this document specifies approach
   that shall be employed at HTTP protocol [RFC 2616].
   Methods/approaches pertaining to DNS shall be documented in [draft-
   pchowdaiah-dns-without-explicit-query.txt].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pchowdaiah-prefetch-dns-query-over-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pchowdaiah-prefetch-dns-query-over-http-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pchowdaiah-prefetch-dns-query-over-http-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/