Subject: I-D Action: draft-shytyi-netmod-vysm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 08:39:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtualization YANG Servise Model (VYSM)
        Authors         : Dmytro Shytyi
                          Laurent Beylier
                          LUIGI IANNONE
	Filename        : draft-shytyi-netmod-vysm-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-09-17

Abstract:
   This document provides a specification of the Network Function
   Virtualization (NFV) YANG service model.  The NFV service module
   serves as a base framework for managing an universal Customer-
   Premises Equipment (uCPE) NFV subsystem from the Orchestrator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shytyi-netmod-vysm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shytyi-netmod-vysm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shytyi-netmod-vysm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/