Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-resolver-associated-doh-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 17:37:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Associating a DoH Server with a Resolver
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-resolver-associated-doh-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-09-25

Abstract:
   Browsers and web applications may want to know if there are one or
   more DoH servers associated with the DNS recursive resolver that the
   client is already using.  This would allow them to get DNS responses
   from a resolver that the user (or, more likely, the user's network
   administrator) has already chosen.  This document describes a
   protocol for a resolver to tell a client what its associated DoH
   servers are.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-resolver-associated-doh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-resolver-associated-doh-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoffman-resolver-associated-doh-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-resolver-associated-doh-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/