Subject: I-D Action: draft-troan-6man-pmtu-solution-space-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 09:46:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path MTU discovery solution space
        Author          : Ole Troan
	Filename        : draft-troan-6man-pmtu-solution-space-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-09-28

Abstract:
   Path MTU discovery has turned out to be a thorny problem that has
   haunted the Internet community for decades.  Lately there has been
   some work both at the transport layer and at the network layer.  This
   memo lists the solutions the author is aware of from the perspective
   of the network layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-troan-6man-pmtu-solution-space/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-troan-6man-pmtu-solution-space-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-troan-6man-pmtu-solution-space-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/