Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 04:52:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-domain Network Virtualization
        Authors         : Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Ishan Vaishnavi
                          Robert Szabo
                          Xi Li
                          Francesco Paolucci
                          Andrea Sgambelluri
                          Barbara Martini
                          Luca Valcarenghi
                          Giada Landi
                          Dmitriy Andrushko
                          Alain Mourad
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-05.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2018-09-03

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the problem of multi-provider multi-domain
   orchestration, by first scoping the problem, then looking into
   potential architectural approaches, and finally describing the
   solutions being developed by the European 5GEx and 5G-TRANSFORMER
   projects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/