Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-ecp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 14:45:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Endpoint Posture Collection Profile
        Authors         : Danny Haynes
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
                          Lisa Lorenzin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-ecp-03.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2018-09-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Endpoint Posture Collection Profile,
   which describes the best practices for the application of IETF and
   TNC protocols and interfaces to support the on-going collection,
   communication, and assessment of endpoint posture, as well as the
   controlled exposure of endpoint posture to other tools.  This
   document is an extension of the Trusted Computing Group's Endpoint
   Compliance Profile Version 1.0 specification [ECP].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-ecp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-ecp-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-ecp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-ecp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/