Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 14:18:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Zero Touch Provisioning for Networking Devices
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-24.txt
	Pages           : 88
	Date            : 2018-09-05

Abstract:
   This draft presents a technique to securely provision a networking
   device when it is booting in a factory-default state.  Variations in
   the solution enables it to be used on both public and private
   networks.  The provisioning steps are able to update the boot image,
   commit an initial configuration, and execute arbitrary scripts to
   address auxiliary needs.  The updated device is subsequently able to
   establish secure connections with other systems.  For instance, a
   device may establish NETCONF (RFC 6241) and/or RESTCONF (RFC 8040)
   connections with deployment-specific network management systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-24
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-24

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-24

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/