Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-association-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 01:59:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Freedom of Association on the Internet
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Gisela Perez de Acha
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-association-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-09-05

Abstract:
   This document scopes the relation between Internet protocols and the
   right to freedom of assembly and association.  Increasingly, the
   Internet mediates our lives, our relationships and our ability to
   exercise our human rights.  As a forum, the Internet provides a
   global public space even though it is built predominantly on private
   infrastructure.  Since Internet protocols play a central role in the
   management, development and use of the Internet, the relation between
   protocols and the aforementioned rights should be documented and any
   adverse impacts of this relation should be mitigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/