Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-nvo3-geneve-pkt-reordering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018 07:40:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet Reordering in Geneve Overlay Network
        Authors         : Yolanda Yu
                          Jianglong Wang
	Filename        : draft-yu-nvo3-geneve-pkt-reordering-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-09-01

Abstract:
   Congestion is the killer of low latency and high throughput.Network
   congestion occurs on the interconnection links of a data center due
   to poor traffic distribution. Load balancing technologies are used to
   solve network congestion. Packet spraying is a kind of load balancing
   technology with finer granularity. During this situation, the packets
   may arrive at the destination out of order.  This document describes
   a reordering protocol in the Geneve encapsulation network[1] using a
   newly defined Geneve Option field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-nvo3-geneve-pkt-reordering/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yu-nvo3-geneve-pkt-reordering-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yu-nvo3-geneve-pkt-reordering-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/