Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 14:23:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP extensions for GMPLS
        Authors         : Cyril Margaria
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-12.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2018-09-27

Abstract:
   This memo provides extensions to the Path Computation Element
   communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of GMPLS control plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/