Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-constrained-anima-dtls-join-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 13:13:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-constrained-anima-dtls-join-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-09-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol to securely assign a pledge to an
   owner, using an intermediary node between pledge and owner.  This
   intermediary node is known as a "constrained-join-proxy".

   This document extends the work of
   [I-D.ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra] by replacing the Circuit-
   proxy by a stateless constrained join-proxy, that uses IP
   encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-constrained-anima-dtls-join-proxy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-constrained-anima-dtls-join-proxy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanderstok-constrained-anima-dtls-join-proxy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/