Subject: I-D Action: draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 03:18:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Composed VPN Service Delivery
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          Qin Wu
                          YingCheng
	Filename        : draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2018-09-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used by a network
   operator to configure a VPN service at one layer interconnecting VPN
   service at another layer and manage how a hybrid VPN service is
   engineered in the network [RFC8309].  This model is intended to be
   instantiated at the management system to deliver the overall service.
   It is not a configuration model to be used directly on network
   elements.  This model provides an abstracted view of VPN service
   configuration components at different layer.  It is up to a
   management system to take this as an input and generate specific
   configurations models to configure the different network elements to
   deliver the service.  How configuration of network elements is done
   is out of scope of the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/