Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 05:08:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The length of the IPv6 link-local prefix
        Author          : Alexandre Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-09-21

Abstract:
   The length of the IPv6 link-local prefix is 64 decimal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/