Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 10:57:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Discussion of the IASA 2.0 Changes as They Relate to the IETF Trust
        Author          : Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-09-07

Abstract:
   The IASA 2.0 changes will have an impact on the IETF Trust because
   members of the IET Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) IAOC,
   which is being phased out, have served as Trustees of the IETF Trust.
   This discussion document provides background on the current IETF
   Trust arrangements, explains the effect of the rules in the founding
   documents during a transition to a new arrangement, and provides a
   rationale for the update.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/