Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-core-blockchain-transaction-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018 14:18:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Blockchain Transaction Protocol for Constraint Nodes
        Author          : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-core-blockchain-transaction-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-09-01

Abstract:
   The goal of the blockchain transaction protocol for constraint nodes
   is to enable the generation of blockchain transactions by constraint
   nodes, according to the following principles :
   - transactions are triggered by Provisioning-Messages that include
   the needed blockchain parameters.
   - binary encoded transactions are returned in Transaction-Messages,
   which include sensors/actuators data. Constraint nodes, associated
   with blockchain addresses, compute the transaction signature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-core-blockchain-transaction-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urien-core-blockchain-transaction-protocol-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-urien-core-blockchain-transaction-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-urien-core-blockchain-transaction-protocol-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/