Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-lsvr-lsoe-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 19:09:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Link State Over Ethernet
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-lsvr-lsoe-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-09-27

Abstract:
   Used in Massive Data Centers (MDCs), BGP-SPF and similar protocols
   need link neighbor discovery, link encapsulation data, and Layer 2
   liveness.  The Link State Over Ethernet protocol provides link
   discovery, exchanges supported encapsulations (IPv4, IPv6, ...),
   discovers encapsulation addresses (Layer 3 / MPLS identifiers) over
   raw Ethernet, and provides layer 2 liveness checking.  The interface
   data are pushed directly to a BGP-LS API, obviating the need for
   centralized controller architectures.  This protocol is intended to
   be more widely applicable to other upper layer routing protocols
   which need link discovery and characterisation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-lsvr-lsoe/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-lsvr-lsoe-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-lsvr-lsoe-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-lsvr-lsoe-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/