Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-search-method-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 15:12:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP SEARCH Method
        Authors         : Julian Reschke
                          Ashok Malhotra
                          James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-search-method-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-09-19

Abstract:
   This specification updates the definition and semantics of the HTTP
   SEARCH request method originally defined by [RFC5323].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-search-method/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-search-method-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-snell-search-method-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-search-method-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/