Subject: I-D Action: draft-gpujol-oauth-atrl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 02:18:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Token Revocation List
        Author          : Guillaume Pujol
	Filename        : draft-gpujol-oauth-atrl-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-09-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a format and a standardised uri for a Token
   Revocation List.  An OAuth 2.0 authorization server can use those to
   expose a current list of revoked access tokens identifiers that it
   previously issued, intended for use by OAuth 2.0 resource servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gpujol-oauth-atrl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gpujol-oauth-atrl-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gpujol-oauth-atrl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gpujol-oauth-atrl-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/