Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 10:53:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Update to the IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures for the Replacement of the IAOC With the IETF Administration LLC
        Authors         : Pete Resnick
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2018-09-25

Abstract:
   The IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures are described in RFC 7776.

   The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) has been replaced
   by the IETF Administration LLC.  This document updates RFC 7776 to
   replace all mention of the IAOC with reference to the IETF
   Administration LLC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/