Subject: I-D Action: draft-qin-6man-nb-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 17:01:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement Option for Network Boot
        Authors         : Chao Qin
                          Yongqing Xi
                          Wei Xu
	Filename        : draft-qin-6man-nb-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-09-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies an IPv6 Router Advertisement (RA) option
   (called "Boot File URL option") to allow IPv6 routers to advertise
   configuration information for booting a node from the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qin-6man-nb-option/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qin-6man-nb-option-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qin-6man-nb-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qin-6man-nb-option-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/