Subject: I-D Action: draft-jordan-cacao-introduction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 13:12:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Collaborative Automated Course of Action Operations (CACAO) for Cyber Security
        Authors         : Bret Jordan
                          Allan Thomson
                          Jyoti Verma
	Filename        : draft-jordan-cacao-introduction-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-09-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the need for defining a standardized language
   and associated protocols to capture and automate a collection of
   coordinated cyber security actions and responses.  This collection of
   actions is called a Course of Action (COA) Project.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jordan-cacao-introduction/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jordan-cacao-introduction-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jordan-cacao-introduction-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/