Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-eddsa-pki-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 13:08:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guide for building an EDDSA pki
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-eddsa-pki-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2018-09-17

Abstract:
   This memo provides a guide for building a PKI (Public Key
   Infrastructure) using openSSL.  Certificates in this guide can be
   either ED25519 or ED448 certificates.  Along with common End Entity
   certificates, this guide provides instructions for creating IEEE
   802.1AR iDevID Secure Device certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-eddsa-pki/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-eddsa-pki-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-eddsa-pki-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/