Subject: I-D Action: draft-whited-precis-test-vectors-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 12:08:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Preparation, Enforcement, and Comparison of Internationalized Strings (PRECIS) Test Vectors
        Author          : Sam Whited
	Filename        : draft-whited-precis-test-vectors-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-09-18

Abstract:
   This document contains machine readable test vectors for several
   Preparation, Enforcement, and Comparison of Internationalized Strings
   (PRECIS) profiles.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-whited-precis-test-vectors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-whited-precis-test-vectors-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-whited-precis-test-vectors-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-whited-precis-test-vectors-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/