Subject: I-D Action: draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 10:00:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using HTTP/2 as a Transport for Arbitrary Bytestreams
        Authors         : Eric Kinnear
                          Tommy Pauly
	Filename        : draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-09-10

Abstract:
   HTTP/2 provides multiplexing of HTTP requests over a single
   underlying transport connection.  HTTP/2 Transport defines a
   transport abstraction provided by HTTP/2 framing that is separate
   from HTTP semantics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/