Subject: I-D Action: draft-faltstrom-unicode11-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 08:46:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IDNA2008 and Unicode 11.0.0
        Author          : Patrik Faltstrom
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-unicode11-02.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2018-09-25

Abstract:
   This document describes changes between Unicode 6.3.0 and Unicode
   11.0.0 in the context of IDNA2008.  It further suggests for the IETF
   a path forward regarding ensuring IDNA2008 follows the evolution of
   the Unicode Standard.

   In a few cases changes have been made in the Unicode Standard related
   to the algorithm IDNA2008 specifies.  IDNA2008 do give the ability to
   add exceptions for backward compatibility to the algorithm but the
   conclusions provided in this document suggests no such changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-unicode11/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faltstrom-unicode11-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-faltstrom-unicode11-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-faltstrom-unicode11-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/