Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lisp-rfc8113bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 05:51:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP): Shared Extension Message & IANA Registry for Packet Type Allocations
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lisp-rfc8113bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-09-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
   shared message type for defining future extensions and conducting
   experiments without consuming a LISP packet type codepoint for each
   extension.  It also defines a registry for LISP Packet Type
   allocations.

   This document obsoletes RFC 8113.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lisp-rfc8113bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-rfc8113bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-rfc8113bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/