Subject: I-D Action: draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 13:15:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cleartext JSON Web Signature (JWS)
        Authors         : Samuel Erdtman
                          Anders Rundgren
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-09-06

Abstract:
   Cleartext JSON Web Signature (JWS) is a means of signing JSON objects
   directly without representing the JSON to be signed in a non-JSON
   representation, such as base64url-encoded JSON.  The signature and
   information about the signature is added to the JSON object when it
   is signed.  The signature calculation for signing the JSON object
   uses the JSON canonicalization defined by
   [I-D.rundgren-json-canonicalization-scheme].  Cleartext JWS builds on
   the JWS, JWA, and JWK specifications, reusing data structures and
   semantics from these specifications, where applicable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-erdtman-jose-cleartext-jws-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/