Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 01:18:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Scenario, Simulation and Suggestion of PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Xiaohong Huang
                          Caixia Kou
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Penghui Mi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the scenarios, simulation and suggestions for
   PCE in native IP network, which integrates the merit of distributed
   protocols (IGP/BGP), and the power of centrally control technologies
   (PCE/SDN) to provide one feasible traffic engineering solution in
   various complex scenarios for the service provider.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/