Subject: I-D Action: draft-mccain-keylist-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 11:15:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributing OpenPGP Keys with Signed Keylist Subscriptions
        Authors         : R. Miles McCain
                          Micah Lee
                          Nat Welch
	Filename        : draft-mccain-keylist-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-10-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a system by which an OpenPGP client may
   subscribe to an organization's keylist to keep its internal keystore
   up-to-date.  Ensuring that all members of an organization have their
   colleagues' most recent PGP public keys is critical to maintaining
   operational security.  Without the most recent keys and a source of
   trust for those keys (as this document specifies), users must
   manually update and sign each others keys -- a system that is
   untenable in larger organizations.  This document proposes a
   experimental format for the keylist file as well as requirements for
   clients who wish to implement this experimental keylist subscription
   functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mccain-keylist/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mccain-keylist-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mccain-keylist-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mccain-keylist-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/