Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-rift-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 12:03:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRIFT: Segment Routing In Fat Trees
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Don Fedyk
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-rift-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies signaling procedures for Segment Routing
   [RFC8402] with RIFT.  Each node's loopback address, Segment Routing
   Global Block (SRGB) and Node Segment Identifier (SID), which must be
   unique within the SR domain and are typically assigned by SR
   controllers or management, are distributed southbound from the Top Of
   Fabric (TOF) nodes via the Key-Value distribution mechanism, so that
   each node can compute how to reach a node represented by the topmost
   Node SIDs .  For an ingress node to send SR traffic to another node
   via an explicit path, an SR controller signals the corresponding
   label stack to the ingress node so that the ingress node can send
   packets accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-rift-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-rift-sr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-rift-sr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/