Subject: I-D Action: draft-jholland-mboned-ambi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 15:13:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asymmetric Manifest-Based Integrity
        Authors         : Jake Holland
                          Kyle Rose
	Filename        : draft-jholland-mboned-ambi-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   This document introduces Asymmetric Manifest-Based Integrity (AMBI).
   AMBI allows each receiver of a stream of multicast packets to check
   the integrity of the contents of each packet in the data stream.
   AMBI operates by employing a cryptographically-verifiable, loss-
   resilient sequence of manifests containing integrity information for
   both data and integrity packet payloads.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jholland-mboned-ambi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jholland-mboned-ambi-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jholland-mboned-ambi-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jholland-mboned-ambi-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/