Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-corr-clar-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 15:08:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP): Corrections and Clarifications
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-corr-clar-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   RFC 7252 defines the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), along
   with a number of additional specifications, including RFC 7641, RFC
   7959, RFC 8132, and RFC 8323.  RFC 6690 defines the link format that
   is used in CoAP self-description documents.

   Some parts of the specification may be unclear or even contain errors
   that may lead to misinterpretations that may impair interoperability
   between different implementations.  The present document provides
   corrections, additions, and clarifications to the RFCs cited; this
   document thus updates these RFCs.  In addition, other clarifications
   related to the use of CoAP in other specifications, including RFC
   7390 and RFC 8075, are also provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-corr-clar/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-corr-clar-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-core-corr-clar-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/