Subject: I-D Action: draft-nainar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-sids-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 16:24:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Traceroute for Segment Routing SIDs with MPLS Data-plane
        Authors         : Nagendra Kumar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Faisal Iqbal
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-nainar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-sids-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   RFC8402 introduces Segment Routing architecture that leverages source
   routing and tunneling paradigms and can be directly applied to the
   Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) data plane.  A node steers a
   packet through a controlled set of instructions called segments, by
   prepending the packet with Segment Routing header.  SR architecture
   defines different types of segments with different forwarding
   semantics associated.

   RFC8287 defines the extensions to MPLS LSP Ping and Traceroute for
   Segment Routing IGP-Prefix and IGP-Adjacency Segment Identifier
   (SIDs) with an MPLS data plane.  RFC8287 defines the Target FEC Stack
   Sub-TLVs and the procedures to apply RFC8029 on SR architecture with
   MPLS data plane.

   This document defines the Target FEC Stack Sub-TLVs and the extension
   required for other SR Segments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nainar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-sids/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nainar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-sids-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nainar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-sids-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/