Subject: I-D Action: draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 15:37:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Computing at the edge
        Author          : Erik Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   There has been some discussion about edge computing in the T2TRG.
   This note explores the edge from a computing perspective, and from
   that suggests aspects of networking that relate to edge computing.
   It includes some potential research problems for networking edge
   computing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nordmark-t2trg-computing-edge-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/