Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-arch-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:27:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for Transport Services
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Brian Trammell
                          Anna Brunstrom
                          Godred Fairhurst
                          Colin Perkins
                          Philipp S. Tiesel
                          Chris Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-arch-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of the architecture of Transport
   Services, a system for exposing the features of transport protocols
   to applications.  This architecture serves as a basis for Application
   Programming Interfaces (APIs) and implementations that provide
   flexible transport networking services.  It defines the common set of
   terminology and concepts to be used in more detailed discussion of
   Transport Services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-arch-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-taps-arch-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-arch-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/