Subject: I-D Action: draft-levkowetz-xml2rfc-v3-implementation-notes-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 08:03:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Implementation notes for RFC7991, "The 'xml2rfc' Version 3 Vocabulary"
        Author          : Henrik Levkowetz
	Filename        : draft-levkowetz-xml2rfc-v3-implementation-notes-05.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   This memo documents issues and observations found while implementing
   RFC 7991.  Individual notes are organised into separate sections,
   depending on their character.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levkowetz-xml2rfc-v3-implementation-notes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levkowetz-xml2rfc-v3-implementation-notes-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-levkowetz-xml2rfc-v3-implementation-notes-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levkowetz-xml2rfc-v3-implementation-notes-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/