Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2418bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 09:47:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IETF Working Group Guidelines and Procedures
        Authors         : Scott Bradner
                          Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2418bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-10-20

Abstract:
   The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) has responsibility for
   developing and reviewing specifications intended as Internet
   Standards.  IETF activities are organized into working groups (WGs).
   This document describes the guidelines and procedures for formation
   and operation of IETF working groups.  It also describes the formal
   relationship between IETF participants WG and the Internet
   Engineering Steering Group (IESG) and the basic duties of IETF
   participants, including WG Chairs, WG participants, and IETF Area
   Directors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2418bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2418bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2418bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2418bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/