Subject: I-D Action: draft-chung-dtn-extension-prophet-icn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:41:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extension of Probabilistic Routing Protocol using History of Encounters and Transitivity for Information Centric Network
        Authors         : Yun Won Chung
                          Min Wook Kang
                          Dong Yeong Seo
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-chung-dtn-extension-prophet-icn-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes extension of probabilistic routing protocol
   using history of encounters and transitivity (PRoPHET) for
   information centric network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chung-dtn-extension-prophet-icn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chung-dtn-extension-prophet-icn-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chung-dtn-extension-prophet-icn-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chung-dtn-extension-prophet-icn-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/