Subject: I-D Action: draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 11:08:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Traceroute for Segment Routing (SR) Egress Peer engineering Segment Identifiers (SIDs) with MPLS Data Planes
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Kapil Arora
	Filename        : draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-16

Abstract:
   Egress Peer Engineering is an application of Segment Routing to solve
   the problem of egress peer selection.  The SR-based BGP-EPE solution
   allows a centralized (Software Defined Network, SDN)controller to
   program any egress peer.  The EPE solution requires a node to program
   PeerNodeSID, PeerAdjSID, PeerSetSID as described in
   [I-D.ietf-spring-segment-routing-central-epe].This document provides
   Target FEC stack TLV definitions as defined in [RFC8029] for the EPE
   SIDs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/