Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-nmrg-networkless-roadmap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 04:29:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Roadmap to a Networkless World
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-liu-nmrg-networkless-roadmap-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-10-17

Abstract:
   This document aims to illustrate possible approaches to make network
   management and operations more autonomic in several aspects.  The
   ultimate goal is that the network could run all by itself, so that
   users and administrators may feel that there is no network to take
   care of at all (a.k.a.  "Networkless").  The approaches are described
   in a form of different levels (inspired by the Self-Driven Car
   levels).  The higher the level is, the more autonomic management
   capabilities the network would have.

   Although some specific technologies are categorized into different
   levels, it is not the document's intent to rank them; rather, this
   document is more about discussing the possible next stage and the
   ultimate vision.  Hopefully, this document could collect people's
   consensus in the industry and provide guidance for future technology
   developments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-nmrg-networkless-roadmap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-nmrg-networkless-roadmap-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-nmrg-networkless-roadmap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-nmrg-networkless-roadmap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/