Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 16:09:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : The "xml2rfc" Version 3 Vocabulary
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 139
	Date            : 2018-10-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the "xml2rfc" version 3 vocabulary: an XML-
   based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.  When
   published as an RFC, it will obsolete RFC 7991.

   Discussion of this document is taking place on the xml2rfc-dev
   mailing list.  See
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc-dev> for more
   information about the mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-xml2rfc-v3-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/