Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 06:09:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BATS Coding Scheme for Multi-hop Data Transport
        Authors         : Shenghao Yang
                          Xuan Huang
                          Raymond W. Yeung
                          John Zao
	Filename        : draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describe a BATS coding scheme for communication through
   a multi-hop network.  BATS code is a class of efficient linear
   network coding scheme with a matrix generalization of fountain codes
   as the outer code, and batch-based linear network coding as the inner
   code.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/