Subject: I-D Action: draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpnvpwstest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 22:12:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN VPWS
        Authors         : Sudhin Jacob
                          Kishore Tiruveedhula
	Filename        : draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpnvpwstest-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-10-08

Abstract:
   This document defines methodologies for benchmarking EVPN-VPWS
   performance.  EVPN-VPWS is defined in RFC 8214, and is being deployed
   in Service Provider networks.  Specifically this document defines the
   methodologies for benchmarking EVPN-VPWS Scale convergence,
   Scale,Core isolation, high availability and longevity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpnvpwstest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpnvpwstest-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpnvpwstest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/