Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-tls-semistatic-dh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:58:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Semi-Static Diffie-Hellman Key Establishment for TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-tls-semistatic-dh-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   TLS 1.3 [I-D.ietf-tls-tls13] specifies a signed Diffie-Hellman
   exchange modelled after SIGMA [SIGMA].  This design is suitable for
   endpoints whose certified credential is a signing key, which is the
   common situation for current TLS servers.  This document describes a
   mode of TLS 1.3 in which one or both endpoints have a certified DH
   key which is used to authenticate the exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-tls-semistatic-dh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-tls-semistatic-dh-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rescorla-tls-semistatic-dh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/