Subject: I-D Action: draft-st-t2trg-nw-access-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 05:06:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enabling Network Access for IoT devices from the Cloud
        Author          : Mohit Sethi
	Filename        : draft-st-t2trg-nw-access-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for enabling and configuring network
   access for IoT devices that are first authenticated at a server.
   This server may be run by the manufacturer of the IoT device as an
   online cloud service.  This specification is intended for off-the-
   shelf IoT devices that have just been purchased by the user.  Many of
   these devices have only limited user interfaces that can be used for
   configuring network access credentials.  The device configuration is
   also made more challenging by the fact that these devices may exist
   in large numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-st-t2trg-nw-access/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-st-t2trg-nw-access-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-st-t2trg-nw-access-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-st-t2trg-nw-access-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/