Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-multihoming-icn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 02:31:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : POF-ICN based multihoming transmission framework
        Author          : Lei Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-multihoming-icn-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-10-19

Abstract:
                   This document presents a  POF-ICN based multihoming transmission
                   framework.POF is an SDN forwarding plane technology proposed by
                   Huawei,we use it to enable information-centric networking (ICN).
                   The purpose of the framework is to provide an overall picture of
                   the multihoming transmission system.we first describe the
                   relationships among the various components of mobile networks and
                   the newly added entities, such as Mobility management and Session
                   management.Then we describe the Multihoming transmission  operation
                   flow to  to outline what each components needs to accomplish and to
                   how these components and mechanisms fit together.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-multihoming-icn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-multihoming-icn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-multihoming-icn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/