Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:22:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Compatibility with Legacy Devices
        Authors         : Shuping Peng
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   When deploying SRv6 on legacy devices, there are some compatibility
   challenges such as the support of SRH processing.  This document
   identifies some of the major challenges, and provides solutions that
   are able to mitigate those challenges and smooth the evolution
   towards SRv6 deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/