Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 10:47:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers WG of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC Security Architecture
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-16.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document defines the security architecture for WebRTC, a
   protocol suite intended for use with real-time applications that can
   be deployed in browsers - "real time communication on the Web".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/