Subject: I-D Action: draft-camarillo-dmm-srv6-mobile-pocs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 13:50:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing IPv6 for mobile user-plane PoCs
        Authors         : Pablo Camarillo Garvia
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Lyle T Bertz
                          Arashmid Akhavain
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Daniel Voyer
	Filename        : draft-camarillo-dmm-srv6-mobile-pocs-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the ongoing proof of concepts of
   [I-D.ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane] and their progress.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-camarillo-dmm-srv6-mobile-pocs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-camarillo-dmm-srv6-mobile-pocs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-camarillo-dmm-srv6-mobile-pocs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-camarillo-dmm-srv6-mobile-pocs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/