Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahesh-babel-yang-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 15:50:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Babel
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Barbara Stark
	Filename        : draft-mahesh-babel-yang-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a data model for the Babel routing protocol.
   The data model is defined using the YANG data modeling language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-babel-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-babel-yang-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mahesh-babel-yang-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/