Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-information-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 10:46:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Babel Information Model
        Author          : Barbara Stark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-information-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This Babel Information Model can be used to create data models under
   various data modeling regimes (e.g., YANG).  It allows a Babel
   implementation (via a management protocol such as NETCONF) to report
   on its current state and may allow some limited configuration of
   protocol constants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-information-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-information-model-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-information-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-information-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/