Subject: I-D Action: draft-allan-lsr-flooding-algorithm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:29:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Distributed Algorithm for Constrained Flooding of IGP Advertisements
        Author          : Dave Allan
	Filename        : draft-allan-lsr-flooding-algorithm-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a distributed algorithm that can be applied
   to the problem of constraining IGP flooding in dense mesh
   topologies. The flooding topology utilizes two node-diverse spanning
   trees in order to provide complete coverage in the presence of any
   single failure while constraining the number of LSAs received by any
   IGP speaker connected to the flooding topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allan-lsr-flooding-algorithm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allan-lsr-flooding-algorithm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-allan-lsr-flooding-algorithm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/