Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-uta-dtls13-for-iot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:37:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for DTLS 1.3 in Constrained IoT Devices
        Author          : Yang Boyle
	Filename        : draft-yang-uta-dtls13-for-iot-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to summarize several typical
   terminals and service types in using DTLS 1.3 for constrained IoT
   devices, especially those of cellular networks, analyses the existing
   problems on TLS/DTLS solution on constrained devices and provides
   some suggestions are given.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-uta-dtls13-for-iot/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-uta-dtls13-for-iot-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-uta-dtls13-for-iot-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/