Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 03:02:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extensions for Segment Routing based Enhanced VPN
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) is an enhancement to VPN services to support the
   needs of new applications, particularly including the applications
   that are associated with 5G services.  These applications require
   better isolation and have more stringent performance requirements
   than that can be provided with traditional overlay VPNs.  An enhanced
   VPN may form the underpin of 5G transport network slicing, and will
   also be of use in its own right.  This document describes how Multi-
   Topology Routing (MTR) as described in RFC 5120, RFC 4915 and
   RFC5340, can be extended to signal the network resources allocated in
   the underlay network to construct the customized virtual networks for
   enhanced VPN services, together with the Segment Routing Identifiers
   (SIDs) used to identify and access the network resources allocated
   for each virtual network in the data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/