Subject: I-D Action: draft-raszuk-mi-bgp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:00:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi Instance BGP
        Author          : Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-raszuk-mi-bgp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   As the number of operational use cases of BGP grows there is demand
   to increase the level of separation and processing independence
   between various address families carried by BGP today.  This document
   augments base BGP specification in allowing local configuration of
   BGP port number by the operator to run parallel fully disjoined BGP
   instances allowing full processing separation between them.

   While local BGP implementation may already assure BGP process or
   thread robustnes the general aim here is to allow similar level of
   groups of BGP address families independence when running BGP code on
   general purpose hardware as well as x86 based route reflectors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raszuk-mi-bgp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raszuk-mi-bgp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-raszuk-mi-bgp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/