Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 05:30:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Factory default Setting
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Ye Niu
	Filename        : draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to reset a YANG datastore to its
   factory-default content.  The reset operation may be used e.g. during
   initial zero-touch configuration or when the existing configuration
   has major errors, so re-starting the configuration process from
   scratch is the best option.

   A new reset-datastore RPC is defined.  Several methods of documenting
   the factory-default content are specified.

   Optionally a new "factory-default-running" read-only datastore is
   defined, that contains the data that will be copied over to the
   running datastore at reset.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-netmod-factory-default/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-netmod-factory-default-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/