Subject: I-D Action: draft-clemm-netmod-push-smart-filters-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 13:33:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Smart Filters for Push Updates
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Eric Voit
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Guangying Zheng
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-clemm-netmod-push-smart-filters-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG model for Smart Filters for push
   updates.  Smart Filters allow to filter push updates based on values
   of pushed datastore nodes and/or state, such as previous updates.
   Smart Filters provide an important building block for service
   assurance and network automation.

   This revision of the document is intended as a placeholder,
   containing the problem statement of draft-clemm-netconf-push-smart-
   filters-ps-00 that has recently expired.  The YANG model itself still
   needs to be defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-netmod-push-smart-filters/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clemm-netmod-push-smart-filters-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clemm-netmod-push-smart-filters-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clemm-netmod-push-smart-filters-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/