Subject: I-D Action: draft-heitz-idr-msdc-bgp-aggregation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:26:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Aggregating BGP routes in Massive Scale Data Centers
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Dhananjaya Rao
	Filename        : draft-heitz-idr-msdc-bgp-aggregation-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   A design for a fabric of switches to connect up to one million
   servers in a data center is described.  At that scale, it is
   impractical for every switch to maintain knowledge about every other
   switch and every other link in the fabric.  Aggregation of routes is
   an excellent way to scale such a fabric.  However, aggregation
   presents some problems under link failures or switch failures.  This
   design solves those problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heitz-idr-msdc-bgp-aggregation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-heitz-idr-msdc-bgp-aggregation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-heitz-idr-msdc-bgp-aggregation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/