Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 06:46:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for IDs Allocation
        Authors         : Nan Wu
                          Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the BGP-LS for IDs allocation.
   The IDs are SIDs for segment routing and indirection IDs for flow
   redirect.  They are distributed to their domains if needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/