Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-spring-rmr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 15:50:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resilient MPLS Rings
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Abhishek Deshmukh
                          Ravi Torvi
	Filename        : draft-kompella-spring-rmr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the SPRING MPLS data plane for
   Resilient MPLS Rings.  It describes how to create the bidirectional
   ring LSPs with SPRING, and how protection works.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-spring-rmr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-spring-rmr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kompella-spring-rmr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/