Subject: I-D Action: draft-arora-mpls-spring-ttl-procedures-srte-paths-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 11:06:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TTL Procedures for SR-TE Paths in Label Switched Path Traceroute Mechanisms
        Authors         : Kapil Arora
                          Shraddha Hegde
	Filename        : draft-arora-mpls-spring-ttl-procedures-srte-paths-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-10-16

Abstract:
   Segment routing supports the creation of explicit paths using
   adjacency-sids, node-sids, and anycast-sids.  The SR-TE paths are
   built by stacking the labels that represent the nodes and links in
   the explicit path.  A very useful Operations And Maintenance
   requirement is to be able to trace these paths as defined in
   [RFC8029].  This document specifies a uniform mechanism to support
   MPLS traceroute for the SR-TE paths when the nodes in the network are
   following uniform mode or short-pipe mode [RFC3443].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arora-mpls-spring-ttl-procedures-srte-paths/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arora-mpls-spring-ttl-procedures-srte-paths-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arora-mpls-spring-ttl-procedures-srte-paths-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/