Subject: I-D Action: draft-bradley-dnssd-private-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:32:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private Discovery
        Author          : Bob Bradley
	Filename        : draft-bradley-dnssd-private-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism for advertising and discovering
   in a private manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradley-dnssd-private-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradley-dnssd-private-discovery-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bradley-dnssd-private-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/