Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 07:23:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Traffic Engineering Common YANG Types
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-01.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2018-10-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
   in YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types and
   groupings are intended to be imported by modules that model Traffic
   Engineering (TE) configuration and state capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/