Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 17:01:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ACME Challenges Using an Authority Token
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Mary Barnes
                          David Hancock
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   A number of proposed challenges for the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) effectively rely on an external
   authority issuing a token according to a particular policy.  This
   document specifies a generic Authority Token challenge for ACME which
   supports subtype claims for different identifiers or namespaces that
   can be defined separately for specific applications of this Authority
   Token challenge.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-authority-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/