Subject: I-D Action: draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 10:44:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GitHub Configuration for IETF Working Groups
        Authors         : Alissa Cooper
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   The use of GitHub in IETF working group processes is increasing.
   This document describes possible uses and conventions for working
   groups which are considering starting to use GitHub.  It does not
   mandate any processes, and does not intend to change the processes
   used by current working groups.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the ietf-and-github
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search?email_list=ietf-and-
   github>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cooper-wugh-github-wg-configuration-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/