Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 00:52:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for SD-WAN VPN Service Delivery
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Honglei Xu
                          Bo Wu
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2018-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a SD-WAN VPN service model to enable a Service
   Provider to deliver SD-WAN VPN services to its customers by
   provisioning the CE devices on behalf of the customer.  This document
   is based on provider-provisioned CE-based VPNs as described in
   [RFC4110].

   This model provides an abstracted view of the SD-WAN VPN service
   configuration components, and is intended to be instantiated at the
   management system to deliver the overall service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/