Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-evpn-frr-label-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 12:27:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN ELAN FRR Loop Prevent label
        Authors         : Haibo (Rainsword) Wang
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-evpn-frr-label-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use Fast Re-Route (FRR) labels avoid
   loop problems in CE failures when deploying FRR protection in EVPN
   scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-evpn-frr-label/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-bess-evpn-frr-label-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bess-evpn-frr-label-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/