Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-uta-tls13-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 20:43:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS/DTLS 1.3 Profiles for the Internet of Things
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-uta-tls13-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-10-21

Abstract:
   This document is a companion to RFC 7925 and defines TLS/DTLS 1.3
   profiles for Internet of Things devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-uta-tls13-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-uta-tls13-profile-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tschofenig-uta-tls13-profile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tschofenig-uta-tls13-profile-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/