Subject: I-D Action: draft-bp-v6ops-ipv6-ready-dns-dnssec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 11:30:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6-Ready DNS/DNSSSEC Infrastructure
        Authors         : Cameron Byrne
                          Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-bp-v6ops-ipv6-ready-dns-dnssec-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-10

Abstract:
   This document defines the timing for implementing a worldwide
   IPv6-Ready DNS and DNSSEC infrastructure, in order to facilitate the
   global IPv6-only deployment.

   A key issue for this, is the need for a global support of DNSSEC and
   DNS64, which in some scenarios do not work well together.  This
   document states that any DNSSEC signed resources records should
   include a native IPv6 resource record as the most complete and
   expedient path to solve any deployment conflict with DNS64 and DNSSEC

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bp-v6ops-ipv6-ready-dns-dnssec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bp-v6ops-ipv6-ready-dns-dnssec-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bp-v6ops-ipv6-ready-dns-dnssec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/