Subject: I-D Action: draft-hou-6lo-plc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 23:41:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over PLC Networks
        Authors         : Jianqiang Hou
                          Bing Liu
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Xiaojun Tang
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-hou-6lo-plc-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-10-21

Abstract:
   Power Line Communication (PLC), namely using the electric-power lines
   for indoor and outdoor communications, has been widely applied to
   support Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), especially smart
   meters for electricity.  The inherent advantage of existing
   electricity infrastructure facilitates the expansion of PLC
   deployments, and moreover, a wide variety of accessible devices
   raises the potential demand of IPv6 for future applications.  This
   document describes how IPv6 packets are transported over constrained
   PLC networks, such as ITU-T G.9903, IEEE 1901.1, IEEE 1901.2 and IEEE
   1901.2a.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hou-6lo-plc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hou-6lo-plc-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hou-6lo-plc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hou-6lo-plc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/