Subject: I-D Action: draft-haas-bfd-large-packets-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 13:22:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BFD Encapsulated in Large Packets
        Authors         : Jeffrey Haas
                          Albert Fu
	Filename        : draft-haas-bfd-large-packets-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-10-16

Abstract:
   The Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol is commonly
   used to verify connectivity between two systems.  BFD packets are
   typically very small.  It is desirable in some circumstances to know
   that not only is the path between two systems reachable, but also
   that it is capable of carrying a payload of a particular size.  This
   document discusses thoughts on how to implement such a mechanism
   using BFD in Asynchronous mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-bfd-large-packets/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haas-bfd-large-packets-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haas-bfd-large-packets-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haas-bfd-large-packets-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/