Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 09:03:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-LS extensions for Segment Routing BGP Egress Peer Engineering
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Keyur Patel
                          Saikat Ray
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-16.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-10-15

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages source routing.  A node steers a
   packet through a controlled set of instructions, called segments, by
   prepending the packet with an SR header.  A segment can represent any
   instruction, topological or service-based.  SR segments allow
   steering a flow through any topological path and service chain while
   maintaining per-flow state only at the ingress node of the SR domain.

   This document describes an extension to BGP Link State (BGP-LS) for
   advertisement of BGP Peering Segments along with their BGP peering
   node information so that efficient BGP Egress Peer Engineering (EPE)
   policies and strategies can be computed based on Segment Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/