Subject: I-D Action: draft-klensin-iasa2-2418upd-5377upd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 13:16:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IASA2 Updates for Terminology and Relationships
        Author          : John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-klensin-iasa2-2418upd-5377upd-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   The IASA2 effort changes the terminology associated with several
   roles and the relationships among existing bodies and functions to
   the successors of others.  In some cases, the relevant earlier
   documents address other matters, including ones that are critical to
   IETF processes, and are better dealt with by updating the relevant
   terminology or provisions rather than attempting to replace the
   earlier documents in their entirety.  This document provides those
   updates for RFCs 2418 and 5377 [[and perhaps others in later
   versions]].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klensin-iasa2-2418upd-5377upd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-iasa2-2418upd-5377upd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-klensin-iasa2-2418upd-5377upd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/