Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-limited-domains-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 12:32:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Limited Domains and Internet Protocols
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-limited-domains-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-10-14

Abstract:
   There is a noticeable trend towards network requirements, behaviours
   and semantics that are specific to a limited region of the Internet
   and a particular set of requirements.  Policies, default parameters,
   the options supported, the style of network management and security
   requirements may vary.  This document reviews examples of such
   limited domains and emerging solutions, and develops a related
   taxonomy.  It then briefly discusses the standardization of protocols
   for limited domains.  Finally, it shows the needs for a precise
   definition of limited domain membership and for mechanisms to allow
   nodes to join a domain securely and to find other members, including
   boundary nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-limited-domains/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-limited-domains-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-limited-domains-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-limited-domains-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/