Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 18:14:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Configuration of Advanced Security Functions with I2NSF Security Controller
        Authors         : Wei Pan
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-10-15

Abstract:
   This draft defines a network security function (NSF-) facing
   interface of the security controller for the purpose of configuring
   some advanced security functions.  These advanced security functions
   include antivirus, anti-ddos, and intrusion prevention system (IPS).
   The interface is presented in a YANG data model fashion and can be
   used to deploy a large amount of NSF blocks that all support above
   mentioned functions in the software defined network (SDN) based
   paradigm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-i2nsf-asf-config-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/