Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 20:07:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Well-Known Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-10-03

Abstract:
   This memo defines a path prefix for "well-known locations", "/.well-
   known/", in selected Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/