Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-zerotouch-join-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 12:55:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 6tisch Zero-Touch Secure Join protocol
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-zerotouch-join-03.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a Zero-touch Secure Join (ZSJ) mechanism to
   enroll a new device (the "pledge") into a IEEE802.15.4 TSCH network
   using the 6tisch signaling mechanisms.  The resulting device will
   obtain a domain specific credential that can be used with either
   802.15.9 per-host pair keying protocols, or to obtain the network-
   wide key from a coordinator.  The mechanism describe here is an
   augmentation to the one-touch mechanism described in
   [I-D.ietf-6tisch-minimal-security], and a constrained version of
   [I-D.ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-zerotouch-join/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-zerotouch-join-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-zerotouch-join-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-zerotouch-join-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/