Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-dns-special-labels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 10:17:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Registry for Special Labels in the DNS
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dns-special-labels-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-10-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an new IANA registry for special labels in the
   DNS.  The registry is useful because the labels cause special
   handling in DNS entities such as stub resolvers, recursive resolvers,
   and applications that use DNS, and developers of software for those
   entities should be aware of the many types of special labels in use.

   [[ A GitHub repo for this document is at
   https://github.com/paulehoffman/dns-special-labels ]]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-dns-special-labels/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-dns-special-labels-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoffman-dns-special-labels-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/