Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-iiot-sfc-edge-computing-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 20:59:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Applicability in Industrial Edge Computing
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Konstantinos Katsalis
                          Mingui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-liu-iiot-sfc-edge-computing-applicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-10-21

Abstract:
   Decoupling functions from the industrial hardware enables diverse,
   migratable, cross-industry replicable applications to be deployed
   with flexibility at the edge and on the cloud.  Users should be free
   to adjust their business policies in industrial IoT and with low
   cost.  Therefore efficient and dynamic orchestration of the
   applications is critical.  This document describes several use cases
   that demonstrate the applicability of Service Function Chaining in
   industrial edge computing to organize the applications and provides
   extra requirements to support this applicability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-iiot-sfc-edge-computing-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-iiot-sfc-edge-computing-applicability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-iiot-sfc-edge-computing-applicability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/