Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 18:27:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-LS Extension for Inter-AS Topology Retrieval
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the process to build BGP-LS key parameters in
   Native IP multi-domain scenario and defines some new inter-AS TE
   related TLVs for BGP-LS to let SDN controller retrieve the network
   topology automatically under various environments.

   Such process and extension can expand the usage of BGP-LS protocol to
   multi- domain, enable the network operator to collect the connection
   relationship between different AS domains and then calculate the
   overall network topology automatically based on the information
   provided by BGP-LS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/