Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 13:44:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for OSPF SRv6
        Authors         : Zhibo Hu
                          Kamran Raza
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jiajia Dong
	Filename        : draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage OSPF SRv6 [I-D.li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/