Subject: I-D Action: draft-choi-anima-trust-networking-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 05:51:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Trust networking and procedures for Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Tae Sang Choi
                          Tae Su Jeong
                          Jun Kyun Choi
                          Jae Seob Han
	Filename        : draft-choi-anima-trust-networking-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2018-10-14

Abstract:
       This document describes trust networking as an application of
       autonomic networking. The objective of trustworthy autonomic
       networking is providing trust networking environment where all
       autonomic nodes can communicate without any security concern. It
       defines a trust networking domain and describes how to configure and
       maintain the trust networking domain. While communication within the
       trust networking domain is done with trust, the communication with
       external nodes should be done via a specific autonomic service agent
       (ASA) called "trust gateway". The trust gateway ASA performs trust
       evaluation of the external nodes and enforces domain specific
       policies to keep the domain trustworthy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-choi-anima-trust-networking/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-choi-anima-trust-networking-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-choi-anima-trust-networking-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-choi-anima-trust-networking-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/