Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-teas-actn-vpn-poi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 09:19:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Abstract
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Qin Wu
                          Italo Busi
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-lee-teas-actn-vpn-poi-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-10-19

Abstract:
     This document outlines the applicability of Abstraction and
     Control of Traffic Engineered Networks (ACTN) to VPN with the
     integration of Packet and Optical Networks (POI). It also
     identifies a number of scenarios where the integration of packet
     and optical networks is necessary to support VPN service
     requirements. The role of optical underlay tunnels in the POI is
     to support certain applications that require a hard isolation with
     strict deterministic latency and guaranteed constant bandwidth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-teas-actn-vpn-poi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-teas-actn-vpn-poi-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-teas-actn-vpn-poi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/