Subject: I-D Action: draft-friel-anima-brski-over-802dot11-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 09:14:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BRSKI over IEEE 802.11
        Authors         : Owen Friel
                          Eliot Lear
                          Jerome Henry
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-friel-anima-brski-over-802dot11-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   This document outlines the challenges associated with implementing
   Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key Infrastructures over IEEE 802.11 and
   IEEE 802.1x networks.  Multiple options are presented for discovering
   and authenticating to the correct IEEE 802.11 SSID.  This draft is a
   discussion document and no final recommendations are made on the
   recommended approaches to take.  However, the advantages and
   downsides of each possible method are evaluated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-friel-anima-brski-over-802dot11/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-friel-anima-brski-over-802dot11-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-friel-anima-brski-over-802dot11-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/