Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 03:31:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Time Zone Information Format (TZif)
        Authors         : Arthur David Olson
                          Paul Eggert
                          Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-15.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the Time Zone Information Format (TZif) for
   representing and exchanging time zone information, independent of any
   particular service or protocol.  Two MIME media types for this format
   are also defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-tzdist-tzif-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/