Subject: I-D Action: draft-su-bgp-trigger-segment-routing-odn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 01:48:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP trigger Segment Routing ODN
        Author          : Yuanchao Su
	Filename        : draft-su-bgp-trigger-segment-routing-odn-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-10-02

Abstract:
   This document is withdrawn.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-su-bgp-trigger-segment-routing-odn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-su-bgp-trigger-segment-routing-odn-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-su-bgp-trigger-segment-routing-odn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-su-bgp-trigger-segment-routing-odn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/