Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-bier-bfd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 19:07:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER BFD
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Quan Xiong
                          Chang Liu
	Filename        : draft-hu-bier-bfd-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-11

Abstract:
   Point to multipoint (P2MP) BFD is designed to verify multipoint
   connectivity.  This document specifies the application of P2MP BFD in
   BIER network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-bier-bfd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-bier-bfd-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-bier-bfd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-bier-bfd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/