Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-spring-srv6-oam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:55:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) in Segment Routing Networks with IPv6 Data plane (SRv6)
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Nagendra Kumar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Faisal Iqbal
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          John Leddy
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Gaurav Dawra
                          Bart Peirens
                          Mach Chen
                          Gaurav Naik
	Filename        : draft-ali-spring-srv6-oam-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
    This document defines building blocks that can be used for
    Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) in Segment Routing
    Networks with IPv6 Dataplane (SRv6). The document also describes
    some SRv6 OAM mechanisms that can be realized using these building
    blocks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-spring-srv6-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-spring-srv6-oam-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ali-spring-srv6-oam-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-spring-srv6-oam-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/