Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf0-idr-srv6-flowspec-path-redirect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 13:31:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flowspec Indirection-id Redirect for SRv6
        Authors         : Gunter Van de Velde
                          Keyur Patel
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf0-idr-srv6-flowspec-path-redirect-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to "FlowSpec Redirect to
   indirection-id Extended Community" for SRv6.  This extended community
   can trigger advanced redirection capabilities to flowspec clients for
   SRv6.  When activated, this flowspec extended community is used by a
   flowspec client to retrieve the corresponding next-hop and encoding
   information within a localised indirection-id mapping table.

   The functionality detailed in this document allows a network
   controller to decouple the BGP flowspec redirection instruction from
   the operation of the available paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf0-idr-srv6-flowspec-path-redirect/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf0-idr-srv6-flowspec-path-redirect-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf0-idr-srv6-flowspec-path-redirect-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/