Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-t2trg-ciri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 08:02:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Internationalized Resource Identifiers
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-t2trg-ciri-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies Constrained Internationalized Resource
   Identifier References, a serialization of Internationalized Resource
   Identifier (IRI) references that encodes the IRI components as
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) data items rather than a
   string of characters.  This intends to simplify parsing, reference
   resolution, and comparison of IRIs in Constrained RESTful
   Environments (CoRE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-t2trg-ciri/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-ciri-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-ciri-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/