Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:35:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Home Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Homenet Naming and Service Discovery Architecture
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Daniel Migault
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   This document describes how names are published and resolved on
   homenets, and how hosts are configured to use these names to discover
   services on homenets.  It presents the complete architecture, and
   describes a simple subset of that architecture that can be used in
   low-cost homenet routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/