Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 07:36:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Update to the Process for Selection of Trustees for the IETF Trust
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-10-11

Abstract:
   This memo updates the process for selection of trustees for the IETF
   Trust.  Previously, the Internet Administrative Oversight Committee
   (IAOC) members also acted as trustees, but the IAOC has been
   eliminated as part of an update of the structure of the Internet
   Administrative Support Activity (IASA).  This memo specifies that the
   trustees shall be selected separately.

   This memo updates RFCs 4071 and 4371 with regards to the selection of
   trustees.  All other aspects of the IETF Trust remain as they are
   today.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/