Subject: I-D Action: draft-watson-dinrg-delmap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 16:58:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delegated Distributed Mappings
        Authors         : Jean-Luc Watson
                          Sydney Li
                          Colin Man
	Filename        : draft-watson-dinrg-delmap-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   Delegated namespaces underpin almost every Internet-scale system -
   domain name management, IP address allocation, Public Key
   Infrastructure, etc. - but are centrally managed by entities with
   unilateral revocation abilities and no common interface.  This draft
   specifies a generalized scheme for delegation that supports explicit
   time-bound guarantees and limits misuse.  Mappings may be secured by
   any general purpose distributed consensus protocol; clients can query
   the local state of any number of participants and receive the correct
   result barring a compromise at the consensus layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-watson-dinrg-delmap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-watson-dinrg-delmap-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-watson-dinrg-delmap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-watson-dinrg-delmap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/