Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:04:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key Management for OSCORE Groups in ACE
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Jiye Park
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to request and provision keying
   material in group communication scenarios where communications are
   based on CoAP and secured with Object Security for Constrained
   RESTful Environments (OSCORE).  The proposed method delegates the
   authentication and authorization of new client nodes that join an
   OSCORE group through a Group Manager server.  This approach builds on
   the ACE framework for Authentication and Authorization, and leverages
   protocol-specific profiles of ACE to achieve communication security,
   proof-of-possession and server authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/