Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:02:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Aware Networking RG RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Path Aware Networking: Obstacles to Deployment (A Bestiary of Roads Not Taken)
        Author          : Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-10-15

Abstract:
   At the first meeting of the Path Aware Networking Research Group,
   Oliver Bonaventure led a discussion of mostly-unsuccessful attempts
   to exploit Path Awareness to achieve a variety of goals, for a
   variety of reasons, over the past decade.  At the end of that
   discussion, the research group agreed to catalog and analyze these
   ideas, in order to extract insights and lessons for path-aware
   networking researchers.

   This document contains that catalog and analysis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/