Subject: I-D Action: draft-pardue-httpbis-http-network-tunnelling-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 03:51:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP-initiated Network Tunnelling (HiNT)
        Author          : Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-pardue-httpbis-http-network-tunnelling-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   The HTTP CONNECT method allows an HTTP client to initiate, via a
   proxy, a TCP-based tunnel to a single destination origin.  This memo
   explores options for expanding HTTP-initiated Network Tunnelling
   (HiNT) to cater for diverse UDP and IP associations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pardue-httpbis-http-network-tunnelling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pardue-httpbis-http-network-tunnelling-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pardue-httpbis-http-network-tunnelling-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pardue-httpbis-http-network-tunnelling-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/