Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-netmod-softwire-iftunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 05:41:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Tunnel Extension to the Interface Management YANG Module
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-netmod-softwire-iftunnel-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-10-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension the Interface Management YANG
   module.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements in the document with the RFC number to
   be assigned to this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: A Tunnel Extension to the Interface Management YANG
      Module";

   o  "reference: RFC XXXX"

   Please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-netmod-softwire-iftunnel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-netmod-softwire-iftunnel-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-netmod-softwire-iftunnel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/