Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 05:16:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Algorithm Implementation Requirements and Usage Guidance for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Paul Wouters
                          Ondrej Sury
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-10-14

Abstract:
   The DNSSEC protocol makes use of various cryptographic algorithms in
   order to provide authentication of DNS data and proof of non-
   existence.  To ensure interoperability between DNS resolvers and DNS
   authoritative servers, it is necessary to specify a set of algorithm
   implementation requirements and usage guidelines to ensure that there
   is at least one algorithm that all implementations support.  This
   document defines the current algorithm implementation requirements
   and usage guidance for DNSSEC.  This document obsoletes [RFC6944].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/