Subject: I-D Action: draft-su-bgp-trigger-segment-routing-odn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 01:35:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP trigger Segment Routing ODN
        Author          : Yuanchao Su
	Filename        : draft-su-bgp-trigger-segment-routing-odn-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-10-02

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the BGP SR Policy NLRI
   (draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy) in order to use BGP to trigger
   Segment Routing ODN, without using PCEP.
   The goal is to consolidate the SR Policy provision(BGP-TE), collection(BGP-LS)
   and ODN-trigger protocol for device to be BGP only, thus remove the need
   for PCEP and reduce the network complexity and potential bugs cause by
   different protocol interactions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-su-bgp-trigger-segment-routing-odn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-su-bgp-trigger-segment-routing-odn-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-su-bgp-trigger-segment-routing-odn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-su-bgp-trigger-segment-routing-odn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/