Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-pcep-srv6-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 05:01:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Segment Routing in IPv6 (SRv6) support in Path Computation Element Communications Protocol (PCEP)
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Siva Sivabalan
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-srv6-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-10-19

Abstract:
   This document augments a YANG data model for the management of Path
   Computation Element communications Protocol (PCEP) for communications
   between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path Computation
   Element (PCE), or between two PCEs in support for Segment Routing in
   IPv6.  The data model includes configuration data and state data
   (status information and counters for the collection of statistics).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-srv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-srv6-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-srv6-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/