Subject: I-D Action: draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 23:29:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Time Protocol Extended Information Extension Field
        Author          : Harlan Stenn
	Filename        : draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-10-02

Abstract:
   The network packet format used by NTP has changed very little between
   NTPv1, defined by RFC 958 [RFC0958] in 1985, and NTPv4, defined by
   RFC 5905 [RFC5905].  The core network packet used by NTP has no spare
   bits available for reporting additional state information and no
   larger data areas available for larger amounts of information.  This
   proposal offers a new extension field that would contains this
   additional information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/