Subject: I-D Action: draft-hsmit-lsr-isis-flooding-over-tcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 07:43:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Flooding over TCP
        Authors         : Henk Smit
                          Gunter Van de Velde
	Filename        : draft-hsmit-lsr-isis-flooding-over-tcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-10-12

Abstract:
   This document proposes a solution to use TCP for IS-IS flooding.  The
   proposed solution is a relative simple extension to implement.  IS-IS
   flooding over TCP brings BGP's property of scalable transport via TCP
   to Link-State protocols.

   This proposal defines a new TLV in point-to-point IIHs to signal the
   intent of a router to do flooding over TCP, and it defines a small
   header to encapsulate IS-IS PDUs in the TCP byte-stream.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hsmit-lsr-isis-flooding-over-tcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hsmit-lsr-isis-flooding-over-tcp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hsmit-lsr-isis-flooding-over-tcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/