Subject: I-D Action: draft-fear-ippm-mpdm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 20:59:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Marking and Performance and Diagnostic Metrics (MPDM)
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Michael S. Ackermann
                          Robert M. Hamilton
	Filename        : draft-fear-ippm-mpdm-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-10-21

Abstract:
   To assess performance problems,  this document describes optional
   headers embedded in each packet that provide marking, sequence
   numbers and timing information as a basis for measurements.  Such
   measurements may be interpreted in real-time or after the fact. This
   document specifies the IPv6 Marking and Performance and Diagnostic
   Metrics (M-PDM) Hop-byHop and Destination Options extension headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fear-ippm-mpdm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fear-ippm-mpdm-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fear-ippm-mpdm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fear-ippm-mpdm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/