Subject: I-D Action: draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:40:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Models for the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol, Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocol, and Bulk Data Export
        Authors         : Joey Boyd
                          Marta Seda
	Filename        : draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a flexible modular alternative YANG model for
   bulk data collection and export via the IPFIX protocol to the model
   defined in [RFC6728] "Configuration Data Model for the IP Flow
   Information Export (IPFIX) and Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocols".
   The model defined in this RFC configures the IPFIX exporter and
   collector (if applicable) and refers to the bulk data monitoring
   configuration.  Optionally, the model can be configured to support
   PSAMP export of data via IPFIX.

   This document obsoletes [RFC6728] (if approved).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/