Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-apps-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:24:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoRE Applications
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-apps-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   The application programmable interfaces of RESTful, hypermedia-driven
   Web applications consist of a number of reusable components such as
   Internet media types and link relation types.  This document proposes
   "CoRE Applications", a convention for application designers to build
   the interfaces of their applications in a structured way, so that
   implementers can easily build interoperable clients and servers, and
   other designers can reuse the components in their own applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-apps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-apps-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hartke-core-apps-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-core-apps-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/