Subject: I-D Action: draft-cth-rtgwg-bgp-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:05:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture for Use of BGP as Central Controller
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-cth-rtgwg-bgp-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   BGP is a core part of a network including Software-Defined Networking
   (SDN) system.  It has the traffic engineering information on the
   network topology and can compute optimal paths for a given traffic
   flow acrosss the network.

   This document describes the architecture for BGP as a central
   controller.  A BGP-based central controller can simplify the
   operations on the network and use network resources efficiently for
   providing services with high quality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cth-rtgwg-bgp-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cth-rtgwg-bgp-control-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cth-rtgwg-bgp-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/