Subject: I-D Action: draft-draft-li-intent-classification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:59:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intent Classification
        Authors         : Chen Li
                          Ying Cheng
                          John Strassner
                          Olga Havel
                          Weiping Xu
	Filename        : draft-draft-li-intent-classification-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   RFC 7575 [RFC7575] defines Intent as an abstract high-level policy
   used to operate the network.  Intent management system includes an
   interface for users to input requests and an engine to translate the
   intents into the network configuration and manage their lifecycle.
   Up to now, there is no commonly agreed definition, interface or
   model of intent.

   This document discusses what intent means to different stakeholders,
   describes different ways to classify intent, and an associated
   taxonomy of this classification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-draft-li-intent-classification/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-draft-li-intent-classification-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-draft-li-intent-classification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/