Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-cnf-cwt-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:18:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of a CWT identifier as a Confirmation Method
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-cnf-cwt-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   TBD

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-cnf-cwt-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-cnf-cwt-id-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schaad-cnf-cwt-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/