Subject: I-D Action: draft-zmw-bess-tunnel-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 22:56:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of IP Tunnels In IP VPNs
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Shaowen Ma
                          Cui(Linda) Wang
	Filename        : draft-zmw-bess-tunnel-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document updates [RFC6513], [RFC6514] and
   [I-D.ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps] to provide additional details about
   using GRE tunnels for IP VPN, and using IP tunnels for Multicast VPN
   (MVPN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zmw-bess-tunnel-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zmw-bess-tunnel-vpn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zmw-bess-tunnel-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/