Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 09:10:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.2
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Dmitry Belyavsky
                          Markku-Juhani O. Saarinen
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-02.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2018-10-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies a set of cipher suites for the Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) protocol Version 1.2 to support the Russian
   cryptographic standard algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/