Subject: I-D Action: draft-lmhp-v6ops-transition-comparison-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2018 05:52:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Pros and Cons of IPv6 Transition Technologies for IPv4aaS
        Authors         : Gabor Lencse
                          Jordi Palet Martinez
                          Lee Howard
                          Richard Patterson
	Filename        : draft-lmhp-v6ops-transition-comparison-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-10-06

Abstract:
   Several IPv6 transition technologies can be used to provide IPv4-as-
   a-service (IPv4aaS) to the customers, while the ISPs have only IPv6
   in their access and or core network. All these technologies have
   their advantages and disadvantages. Depending on several various
   conditions and preferences, different technologies may prove to be
   the most appropriate solution. This document examines the five most
   prominent IPv4aaS technologies considering several different aspects
   in order to provide network operators with an easy to use guideline
   for selecting the technology that suit their needs the best.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lmhp-v6ops-transition-comparison/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lmhp-v6ops-transition-comparison-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lmhp-v6ops-transition-comparison-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/