Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-code-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 08:37:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BATS Code Scheme for Multi-hop File Delivery
        Authors         : Shenghao Yang
                          Xuan Huang
                          Raymond W. Yeung
                          John Zao
	Filename        : draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-code-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-10-20

Abstract:
   This document describe a BATS code scheme for communication through a
   multi-hop network.  BATS code is a class of efficient linear network
   coding scheme with a matrix generalization of fountain codes as the
   outer code, and batch-based linear network coding as the inner code.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-code/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-code-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-code-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/