Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc7991bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 11:26:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : The "xml2rfc" version 3 Vocabulary
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc7991bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 160
	Date            : 2018-10-17

Abstract:
   This document defines the "xml2rfc" version 3 vocabulary: an XML-
   based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.  It is
   heavily derived from the version 2 vocabulary that is also under
   discussion.  This document obsoletes the earlier v3 grammar described
   in RFC 7991, which in turn obsoleted the v2 grammar in RFC 7749.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the [email-masked]
   mailing list, which has its home page at
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc-dev>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfc7991bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-rfc7991bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-rfc7991bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/