Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 23:22:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segmented MVPN Using IP Lookup for BIER
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Liang Geng
                          Lei Wang
                          Mike McBride
                          Gang Yan
	Filename        : draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies an alternative of the control plane and data
   plane procedures that allow segmented MVPN using the more efficient
   LIR-pF explicit-tracking when BIER is used as the upstream or
   downstream or both segments.  It requires a segmentation point BFR
   doing an IP header lookup, which is common for the forwarding
   procedure on BFER, or the forwarding procedure on ABR with local VPN
   CEs connected.  This document updates [I-D.ietf-bier-mvpn].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xie-bier-mvpn-segmented-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/