Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 20:45:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Link-State extensions for Segment Routing
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-10.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2018-10-19

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths by encoding paths as sequences of topological sub-paths, called
   "segments".  These segments are advertised by routing protocols e.g.
   by the link state routing protocols (IS-IS, OSPFv2 and OSPFv3) within
   IGP topologies.

   This draft defines extensions to the BGP Link-state address-family in
   order to carry segment routing information via BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/