Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 00:02:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Link Traffic Engineering (TE) Attribute Reuse
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Acee Lindem
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Hannes Gredler
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   Various link attributes have been defined in OSPF in the context of
   the MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE) and GMPLS.  Many of these link
   attributes can be used for applications other than MPLS Traffic
   Engineering or GMPLS.  This document defines how to distribute such
   attributes in OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 for applications other than MPLS
   Traffic Engineering or GMPLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/