Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-lamps-header-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 10:14:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for protecting Email header with S/MIME
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-lamps-header-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes best practices for handling of Email header
   protected by S/MIME.  Procedures described in this document are also
   applicable to OpenPGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-lamps-header-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-lamps-header-protection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-melnikov-lamps-header-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/