Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhati-intarea-ip-reassembly-using-labels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 07:12:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Reassembly Using Labels
        Author          : ABHISHEK BHATI
	Filename        : draft-bhati-intarea-ip-reassembly-using-labels-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-10-04

Abstract:
        This document describes a faster mechanism to re-assemble IPv4 and
        IPv6 fragments when fragment labels are used instead of fragment
        offset to reassemble the packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhati-intarea-ip-reassembly-using-labels/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhati-intarea-ip-reassembly-using-labels-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bhati-intarea-ip-reassembly-using-labels-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/