Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 07:27:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Requirements for Name Resolution Service in ICN
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Tae-Wan You
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Cedric Westphal
                          Ved Kafle
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-10-17

Abstract:
   This document discusses the motivation and requirements for Name
   Resolution Service (NRS) in ICN.  The NRS in ICN is to translate an
   object name into some other information such as locator and another
   name which is used for forwarding the object request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/