Subject: I-D Action: draft-gould-idn-table-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 05:57:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) Table Mapping
        Authors         : James Gould
                          Francisco Obispo
                          Luis Enrique Muñoz
	Filename        : draft-gould-idn-table-07.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2018-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   mapping for getting Internationalized Domain Name (IDN)
   Table information for the registration of IDNs, using the EPP domain
   name mapping, and optionally with the IDN mapping extension.  An IDN
   Table defines the valid set of characters (code points) that can be
   used in a domain name.  Code points may overlap across IDN Tables and
   the IDN Tables supported by the servers are up to server policy.

   The IDN Table information can be used to validate an IDN prior to
   registration, can be cached by the client for pre-validation, can be
   used to select the best IDN Table for the IDN, and can be used to
   know if and what IDN Table Identifier to pass in a domain create.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-idn-table/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gould-idn-table-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gould-idn-table-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gould-idn-table-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/