Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-brski-pop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 07:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proof of Possession to Devices for Onboarding
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Owen Friel
	Filename        : draft-lear-brski-pop-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-10-20

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a RESTful interface for local deployments to
   demonstrate proof of possession to a device or to a manufacturer
   authorized signing authority (MASA).  This covers the case where a
   MASA would not otherwise have knowledge of where a device is
   deployed, or when a MASA may not be required.  Such knowledge is
   important to onboard certain classes of devices, such as those on
   IEEE 802.11 networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-brski-pop/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-brski-pop-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lear-brski-pop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/