Subject: I-D Action: draft-montpetit-coin-xr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 06:40:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In Network Computing Enablers for Extended Reality
        Author          : Marie-Jose Montpetit
	Filename        : draft-montpetit-coin-xr-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR), combined as Extended
   Reality or XR, challenge networking technologies and protocols
   because they combine the features of fast information display, image
   processing, computing and forwarding.  This document presents some of
   these challenges and how adding computing in the network could
   respond to them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montpetit-coin-xr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montpetit-coin-xr-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-montpetit-coin-xr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-montpetit-coin-xr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/