Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-transport-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 16:56:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC: A UDP-Based Multiplexed and Secure Transport
        Authors         : Jana Iyengar
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-transport-16.txt
	Pages           : 135
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   This document defines the core of the QUIC transport protocol.  This
   document describes connection establishment, packet format,
   multiplexing, and reliability.  Accompanying documents describe the
   cryptographic handshake and loss detection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-transport/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-transport-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-transport-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-transport-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/