Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2018 11:55:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-LS Advertisement of IGP Traffic Engineering Performance Metric Extensions
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Qin Wu
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-12.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-10-06

Abstract:
   This document defines new BGP-LS TLVs in order to carry the IGP
   Traffic Engineering Extensions defined in IS-IS and OSPF protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/