Subject: I-D Action: draft-linning-authentication-physical-layer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 18:30:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication by Physical Layer Features
        Authors         : Linning Peng
                          Aiqun Hu
	Filename        : draft-linning-authentication-physical-layer-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-10-08

Abstract:
   This document proposes an authentication method using physical layer
   features from terminal unit.  This document assumes that the reader
   is familiar with some concepts and details regarding physical layer
   security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-linning-authentication-physical-layer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-linning-authentication-physical-layer-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-linning-authentication-physical-layer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/