Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-rtgwg-monitoring-neighbor-state-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 05:29:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Real-Time Monitoring Link/Protocol Neighbor State
        Authors         : Feng Xu
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Yunan Gu
	Filename        : draft-xu-rtgwg-monitoring-neighbor-state-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   Various protocols are deployed in today's networks, such as BGP /
   ISIS / OSPF etc.  Link neighbor state changes and protocol neighbor
   state changes are the most important network events that need to be
   processed with the highest priority.  In particular, the SDN
   controller needs to quickly sense the link neighbor & protocol
   neighbor state change information in the network.  Thus, the various
   policies applied by the SDN controller to the network can quickly
   match the current state of the network.  This document discusses some
   possible scenarios and the relevant requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-rtgwg-monitoring-neighbor-state/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-rtgwg-monitoring-neighbor-state-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-rtgwg-monitoring-neighbor-state-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/