Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 22:29:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Extension for Prefix Originator
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Acee Lindem
                          Jie Dong
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes method to transfer the source router id of
   inter-area prefixes for OSPFv2 [RFC7684]and OSPFv3 [RFC8362], which
   is needed in several use cases in OSPF inter-area scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/