Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-dnsop-special-use-label-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 14:23:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Special-Use Labels
        Authors         : S. Moonesamy
                          Jiankang Yao
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-dnsop-special-use-label-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   This document describes what it means to say that a label is reserved
   for special use, when reserving such a label is appropriate, and the
   procedure for doing so.  It establishes an IANA registry for such
   special-use labels, and seeds it with entries for some of the already
   established special labels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-dnsop-special-use-label-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-dnsop-special-use-label-registry-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moonesamy-dnsop-special-use-label-registry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/