Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-bess-vpn-orf-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:34:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Controlling VPN Routes More Precisely by ORF Extension
        Authors         : Chunxia Sun
                          Yaokun Zhang
                          Donald Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-sun-bess-vpn-orf-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   RFC 4684 defines Multi-Protocol BGP (MP-BGP) procedures that allow
   BGP speakers to exchange Route Target reachability information which
   can be used to build a route distribution graph in order to limit the
   propagation of Virtual Private Network (VPN) Network Layer
   Reachability Information (NLRI) between different autonomous systems
   or distinct clusters of the same autonomous system.

   However, according to RFC 4684, in some scenarios, more routes will
   be sent than need to be sent.

   This document extends RFC 4684. This extension allows a BGP speaker
   to advertise VPN routes more precisely.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-bess-vpn-orf-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-bess-vpn-orf-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sun-bess-vpn-orf-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/