Subject: I-D Action: draft-h-dots-mitigation-offload-expansion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 20:57:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DDoS mitigation offload usecase and YANG module expansion in signal channel
        Authors         : Yuhei Hayashi
                          Kaname Nishizuka
	Filename        : draft-h-dots-mitigation-offload-expansion-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-10-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a DDoS Mitigation offload usecase and an
   expansion of the YANG module in the DOTS signal channel for
   mitigating DDoS attack traffic correctly with general routers or
   switches.  The proposed usecase and YANG module enhance DOTS
   capability to send attacker information and enable service providers
   to mitigate DDoS attack traffic by using general routers or switches
   in their intra-domain NW.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-h-dots-mitigation-offload-expansion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-h-dots-mitigation-offload-expansion-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-h-dots-mitigation-offload-expansion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/