Subject: I-D Action: draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:47:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Versioning Potential Solutions
        Author          : Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This 'work in progress' document describes and evaluates potential
   solutions to the requirements stated in section 5 of the YANG
   versioning requirements draft.  The aim of this draft is to only
   provide a progress update to the Netmod WG concerning the YANG
   versioning design team discussions on potential solutions, and to
   hopefully provide minimally sufficient information to allow the wider
   Netmod community to provide input into the direction of the YANG
   versioning design team.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/