Subject: I-D Action: draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 04:30:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Vocabulary of Path Properties
        Authors         : Theresa Enghardt
                          Cyrill Krähenbühl
	Filename        : draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   This document defines and categorizes information about Internet
   paths that an endpoint might have or want to have.  This information
   is expressed as properties of paths between two endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/