Subject: I-D Action: draft-vangeest-x509-hash-sigs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 11:14:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Algorithm Identifiers for HSS and XMSS for Use in the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
        Authors         : Daniel Van Geest
                          Scott Fluhrer
	Filename        : draft-vangeest-x509-hash-sigs-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-10-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies algorithm identifiers and ASN.1 encoding
   formats for the Hierarchical Signature System (HSS), eXtended Merkle
   Signature Scheme (XMSS), and XMSS^MT, a multi-tree variant of XMSS.
   This specification applies to the Internet X.509 Public Key
   infrastructure (PKI) when digital signatures are used to sign
   certificates and certificate revocation lists (CRLs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vangeest-x509-hash-sigs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vangeest-x509-hash-sigs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vangeest-x509-hash-sigs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/