Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 06:34:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BMP for BGP Route Leak Detection
        Authors         : Yunan Gu
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   According to RFC7908 [RFC7908], Route leaks refer to case that the
   delivery range of route advertisements is beyond the expected range.
   For many current security protection solutions, the ISPs (Internet
   Service Providers) are focusing on finding ways to detect the
   happening of route leaks.  However, the real-time route leak
   detection if any occurs is important as well.  This document extends
   the BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) [RFC7854] to provide a routing
   security scheme suitable for ISPs to detect BGP route leaks within
   their own networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/