Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 20:53:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for DHCP Protocol
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Kunkun Lou
                          Chin Chen
	Filename        : draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-10-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for DHCP Server, relay, and
client, including configuration and running state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/