Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 14:29:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Elliptic curve 2y^2=x^3+x over field size 8^91+5
        Author          : Dan Brown
	Filename        : draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2018-10-04

Abstract:
  This document specifies a special elliptic curve with a compact
  description (see title) and an efficient endormorphism (complex
  multiplication by i).  This curve is only recommended for
  cryptographic use in a strongest-link combination with dissimilar
  elliptic curves (e.g. NIST P-256, Curve25519, extension-field
  curves, etc.).  Used in this manner, the curve special features
  serve as a defense in depth against an unlikely event: a new or
  secret attack against the other types of elliptic curves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/