Subject: I-D Action: draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 13:19:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) YANG Model
        Author          : Michael Scharf
	Filename        : draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-10-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies a base YANG model for TCP on devices that are
   configured by network management protocols.  The YANG model follows
   the standard TCP-MIB [RFC4022].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/