Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerdes-ace-c3dc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 13:46:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : C3DC -- Constrained Client/Cross-Domain Capable Authorization Profile for Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Authors         : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-gerdes-ace-c3dc-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   Resource-constrained nodes come in various sizes and shapes and often
   have constraints on code size, state memory, processing capabilities,
   user interface, power and communication bandwidth (RFC 7228).

   This document specifies a profile that describes how two autonomous
   resource-constrained devices, a client and a server, obtain the
   required keying material and authorization information to securely
   communicate with each other.  Each of the devices is coupled with a
   less-constrained device, the authorization manager, that helps with
   difficult authentication and authorization tasks.  The constrained
   devices do not need to register with authorization managers from
   other security domains.  The profile specifically targets constrained
   clients and servers.  It is designed to consider the security
   objectives of the owners on the server and the client side.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-ace-c3dc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-ace-c3dc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gerdes-ace-c3dc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/