Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-detnet-loss-delay-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 23:27:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Packet Loss and Delay Performance Measurement
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Andrew G. Malis
	Filename        : draft-chen-detnet-loss-delay-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   Deterministic Networking (DetNet) is defined to provide end-to-end
   bounded latency and extremely low packet loss rates for critical
   flows.  It's important to measure and monitor the packet loss rates
   and end-to-end delay and delay variation of a DetNet flow path, which
   allows evaluation of whether the Service Level Agreements (SLA) of
   the provided DetNet services are satisfied.  These metrics are also
   useful in network/traffic planning, trouble shooting, and network
   performance evaluation.

   This document defines protocol mechanisms to support passive
   Performance Measurement (PM) for DetNet service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-detnet-loss-delay/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-detnet-loss-delay-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-detnet-loss-delay-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-detnet-loss-delay-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/