Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 13:31:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-situ Flow Information Telemetry Framework
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (iFIT) is a framework for applying
   techniques such as In-situ OAM (iOAM) and Postcard-Based Telemetry
   (PBT) in networks.  It enumerates several key components and
   describes how these components can be assembled to achieve a complete
   working solution for user traffic telemetry in carrier networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/