Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 13:49:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for LSP-Ping
        Authors         : Lianshu Zheng
                          Guangying Zheng
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Faisal Iqbal
	Filename        : draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-09.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-10-14

Abstract:
   When an LSP fails to deliver user traffic, the failure cannot always
   be detected by the MPLS control plane.  RFC 8029 defines a mechanism
   that would enable users to detect such failure and to isolate faults.
   YANG, defined in RFC 6020 and RFC 7950, is a data modeling language
   used to specify the contents of a conceptual data stores that allows
   networked devices to be managed using NETCONF, as specified in RFC
   6241.  This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
   configure and manage LSP-Ping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/