Subject: I-D Action: draft-jhjung-core-sensor-streaming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 02:24:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Sensor Streaming Using Buffer Control
        Authors         : Joong-Hwa Jung
                          Dong-Kyu Choi
                          Seok-Joo Koh
	Filename        : draft-jhjung-core-sensor-streaming-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   As the Internet of Things (IoT) technology grows with the development
   of wireless communication and sensors, many people are interested in
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), which is the representative
   protocol of the IoT. In addition, attempts have been made to apply
   CoAP to sensors that support existing real-time streaming services.
   However, the CoAP is not suitable for services to support streaming
   services such as smart band and CCTV. To overcome this drawback,
   there is an extension called CoAP Observe, but streaming services
   using CoAP Observe imposes a load on the server, which is not
   suitable for environments where low power devices act as servers,
   such as data transfer between sensors and gateways. In this
   specification, we are considering the situation in which the sensor
   acts as a server, and in this environment, we define one mechanism to
   provide efficient streaming service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jhjung-core-sensor-streaming/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jhjung-core-sensor-streaming-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jhjung-core-sensor-streaming-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/