Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-yang-swid-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 16:20:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software Inventory YANG module based on Software Identifiers
        Author          : Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-yang-swid-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG module definition that enables a
   computing context to provide detailed information about installed
   software components.  The structure of the module is based on the
   Concise Software Identifier draft and therefore also strongly related
   to the ISO 19770-2:2015 Software Identifiers standard.  Both
   standards provide no interface to transport the SWID tag information
   between system entities and this document leverages the wide adoption
   of YANG based management interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-yang-swid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-yang-swid-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-yang-swid-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-yang-swid-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/