Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 10:48:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement (PM) with Alternate Marking Method in Service Function Chaining (SFC) Domain
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-10-10

Abstract:
   This document describes how the alternate marking method be used as
   the passive performance measurement method in a Service Function
   Chaining (SFC) domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/