Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 16:44:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hybrid Two-Step Performance Measurement Method
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Wang Lingqiang
                          Guo Zhui
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-10-17

Abstract:
   Development of, and advancements in, automation of network operations
   brought new requirements for measurement methodology.  Among them is
   the ability to collect instant network state as the packet being
   processed by the networking elements along its path through the
   domain.  This document introduces a new hybrid measurement method,
   referred to as hybrid two-step, as it separates the act of measuring
   and/or calculating the performance metric from the act of collecting
   and transporting network state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/