Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-netmod-artwork-folding-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:31:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Handling Long Lines in Artwork in Internet-Drafts and RFCs
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Qin Wu
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Benoît Claise
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-netmod-artwork-folding-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-10-16

Abstract:
   This document introduces a simple and yet time-proven strategy for
   handling long lines in artwork in drafts using a backslash ('\')
   character where line-folding has occurred.  The strategy works on any
   text based artwork, but is primarily intended for sample text and
   formatted examples and code, rather than for graphical artwork.  The
   approach produces consistent results regardless of the content and
   uses a per-artwork header.  The strategy is both self-documenting and
   enables automated reconstitution of the original artwork.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-netmod-artwork-folding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netmod-artwork-folding-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kwatsen-netmod-artwork-folding-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kwatsen-netmod-artwork-folding-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/