Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 21:20:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Packet Delivery Deadline time in 6LoWPAN Routing Header
        Authors         : Lijo Thomas
                          Satish Anamalamudi
                          S.V.R Anand
                          Malati Hegde
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-10-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new type for the 6LoWPAN routing header
   containing the delivery deadline time for data packets.  The deadline
   time enables forwarding and scheduling decisions for time critical
   IoT M2M applications that need deterministic delay guarantees over
   constrained networks and operate within time-synchronized networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/