Subject: I-D Action: draft-leddy-6man-truncate-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 13:05:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Packet Truncation
        Authors         : John Leddy
                          Ron Bonica
                          Igor Lubashev
	Filename        : draft-leddy-6man-truncate-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-10-10

Abstract:
   This document defines IPv6 packet truncation procedures.  These
   procedures make Path MTU Discovery (PMTUD) more reliable.  Upper-
   layer protocols can leverage these procedures in order to take
   advantage of large MTUs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leddy-6man-truncate/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leddy-6man-truncate-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-leddy-6man-truncate-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leddy-6man-truncate-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/