Subject: I-D Action: draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 06:45:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Model for VPN Service Performance Monitoring
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Roni Even
                          Bin Wen
	Filename        : draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   As specified in [RFC8345], the data model defined in [RFC8345]
   introduces vertical layering relationships between networks that can
   be augmented to cover network/service topologies.  This document
   defines a YANG Model for VPN Service Performance Monitoring that can
   be used to monitor and manage network Performance between VPN sites
   and it is an augmentation to the I2RS network topology YANG data
   model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/