Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 14:54:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Control Messages for Generic UDP Encapsulation
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-10-01

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of basic control messages for
   Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE). One pair of messages provides a
   means to query the GUE capabilities of a peer, another pair defines
   an echo request and response exchange for testing reachability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/