Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 08:06:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Policy Translation in Interface to Network Security Functions
        Authors         : Jinhyuk Yang
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jinyong Tim Kim
	Filename        : draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes a scheme of security policy translation (i.e.,
   Security Policy Translator) in Interface to Network Security
   Functions (I2NSF) Framework.  When I2NSF User delivers a high-level
   security policy for a security service, Security Policy Translator in
   Security Controller translates it into a low-level security policy
   for Network Security Functions (NSFs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/