Subject: I-D Action: draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 09:34:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NTP Correction Field
        Author          : Miroslav Lichvar
	Filename        : draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-10-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension field for the Network Time
   Protocol (NTP) which improves resolution of specific fields in the
   NTP header and allows network devices such as switches and routers to
   modify NTP packets with corrections to improve accuracy of the
   synchronization in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mlichvar-ntp-correction-field-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/