Subject: I-D Action: draft-white-tsvwg-nqb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:48:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifying and Handling Non Queue Building Flows in a Bottleneck Link
        Author          : Greg White
	Filename        : draft-white-tsvwg-nqb-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the potential to improve quality of experience
   for broadband internet applications by distinguishing between flows
   that cause queuing latency and flows that don't.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-white-tsvwg-nqb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-white-tsvwg-nqb-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-white-tsvwg-nqb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/