Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-tls-external-psk-importer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:15:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Importing External PSKs for TLS 1.3
        Author          : Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-wood-tls-external-psk-importer-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes an interface for importing external PSK (Pre-
   Shared Key) into TLS 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-tls-external-psk-importer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wood-tls-external-psk-importer-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wood-tls-external-psk-importer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/