Subject: I-D Action: draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 12:40:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Bounded Latency
        Authors         : Norman Finn
                          Jean-Yves Le Boudec
                          Ehsan Mohammadpour
                          Jiayi Zhang
                          Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
	Filename        : draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document presents a parameterized timing model for Deterministic
   Networking (DetNet), so that existing and future standards can
   achieve the DetNet quality of service features of bounded latency and
   zero congestion loss.  It defines requirements for resource
   reservation protocols or servers.  It calls out queuing mechanisms,
   defined in other documents, that can provide the DetNet quality of
   service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-finn-detnet-bounded-latency-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/