Subject: I-D Action: draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 02:02:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Data Model of Network Infrastructure Device Management Plane Security Baseline
        Authors         : Qiushi Lin
                          Liang Xia
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-04.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document provides security baseline for network device
   management plane, which is represented by YANG data model.  The
   corresponding configuration values and status values of the YANG data
   model can be transported between Security Automation and Continuous
   Monitoring (SACM) components and used for network device security
   posture assessment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/