Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsvr-applicability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 11:17:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Vector Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Usage and Applicability of Link State Vector Routing in Data Centers
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Acee Lindem
                          Shawn Zandi
                          Gaurav Dawra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsvr-applicability-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document discusses the usage and applicability of Link State
   Vector Routing (LSVR) extensions in the CLOS architecture of Data
   Center Networks.  The document is intended to provide a simplified
   guide for the deployment of LSVR extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsvr-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-applicability-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-applicability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsvr-applicability-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/