Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 02:24:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework for Enhanced Virtual Private Networks (VPN+)
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Takuya Miyasaka
	Filename        : draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies a framework for using existing, modified and
   potential new networking technologies as components to provide an
   enhanced VPN (VPN+) service.  The purpose is to enable virtual
   private networks (VPNs) to support the needs of new applications,
   particularly applications that are associated with 5G services.  A
   network enhanced with these properties can form the underpinning of
   network slicing, but will also be of use in its own right.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/