Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-mpls-oam-mpls-sr-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:16:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operations, Administration, and for MPLS-SR over IP
        Author          : Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-mpls-oam-mpls-sr-ip-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   Segment routing uses source routing paradigm to traffic engineering
   by specifying segments a packet traverses through the network.  MPLS
   Segment Routing applies that paradigm to an MPLS data plane-based
   networks.  SR-MPLS over IP uses MPLS label stack as a source routing
   instruction set and uses IP encapsulation/tunneling such as MPLS-in-
   UDP as defined in RFC 7510 to realize a source routing mechanism
   across MPLS, IPv4, and IPv6 data planes.  This document describes
   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance operations in SR-MPLS
   over IP environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-mpls-oam-mpls-sr-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-oam-mpls-sr-ip-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-oam-mpls-sr-ip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/