Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-bier-multicast-as-a-service-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 12:12:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast/BIER As A Service
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Eric Rosen
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-bier-multicast-as-a-service-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework for providing multicast as a
   service via Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) [RFC7279], and
   specifies a few enhancements to [draft-ietf-bier-idr-extensions]
   [RFC8279] [draft-ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions] to enable multicast/
   BIER as a service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bier-multicast-as-a-service/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-bier-multicast-as-a-service-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-bier-multicast-as-a-service-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/