Subject: I-D Action: draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 05:48:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key Provisioning for Group Communication using ACE
        Authors         : Francesca Palombini
                          Marco Tiloca
	Filename        : draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document defines message formats and procedures for requesting
   and distributing group keying material using the ACE framework, to
   protect communications between group members.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palombini-ace-key-groupcomm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/