Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-6man-form-func-anycast-addresses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 18:40:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Formal Anycast Addresses and Functional Anycast Addresses
        Author          : Mark Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-6man-form-func-anycast-addresses-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   IPv6 anycast addresses are chosen from within the existing IPv6
   unicast address space, with the addresses nominated as anycast
   addresses through configuration.  An alternative scheme is to have a
   special class of addresses for use as anycast addresses.  This memo
   proposes a distinct general anycast addressing class and a more
   specific scheme for functional anycast addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-6man-form-func-anycast-addresses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-6man-form-func-anycast-addresses-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smith-6man-form-func-anycast-addresses-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/