Subject: I-D Action: draft-jholland-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 22:09:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Reverse IP AMT Discovery
        Author          : Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-jholland-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DNS resource record (RR) used to
   advertise addresses for Automatic Multicast Tunneling (AMT) relays
   capable of receiving multicast traffic from the owner of the RR.  The
   new AMTRELAY RR makes possible a source-specific method for AMT
   gateways to discover appropriate AMT relays, in order to ingest
   traffic for source-specific multicast channels into multicast-capable
   receiving networks when no multicast connectivity is directly
   available between the sending and receiving networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jholland-mboned-driad-amt-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jholland-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jholland-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/