Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-cpe-otn-fwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 23:15:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework on Customer Premises Equipment Control in Optical Transport Networks
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Ruiquan Jing
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-cpe-otn-fwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-10-21

Abstract:
   The term Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) describes the terminals
   that are associated with a carrier's telecommunication network. The
   CPE provides access between a customer's devices and the network.

   This document describes the framework for control of CPEs in optical
   transport networks. Gap analysis is also included as guidance for
   potential solutions such as protocol extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-cpe-otn-fwk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-cpe-otn-fwk-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-cpe-otn-fwk-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/