Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 00:31:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Semantics
        Authors         : Roy T. Fielding
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-03.txt
	Pages           : 185
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a stateless application-
   level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  This document defines the semantics of HTTP: its
   architecture, terminology, the "http" and "https" Uniform Resource
   Identifier (URI) schemes, core request methods, request header
   fields, response status codes, response header fields, and content
   negotiation.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7231, RFC 7232, RFC 7233, RFC 7235, RFC
   7615, and portions of RFC 7230.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/