Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-krb5-authzdata-diameter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 01:01:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diameter Messages in Kerberos5 AuthorizationData
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-krb5-authzdata-diameter-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-10-20

Abstract:
   The Kerberos5 infrastructure is concerned with authentication, but it
   can also carry AuthorizationData in a variety of formats.  Diameter
   is an extensible standard for the expression of authorisation
   information.  This specification defines an embedding of Diameter
   data in the AuthorizationData fields of Kerberos5.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-krb5-authzdata-diameter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-krb5-authzdata-diameter-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-krb5-authzdata-diameter-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/