Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-nvo3-overlay-subnet-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 03:02:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture for Overlay Virtual Sub-Network Interconnection
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Greg Mirsky
                          China Telecom
	Filename        : draft-ao-nvo3-overlay-subnet-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-10-20

Abstract:
   An virtualized overlay network may be divided into several subnets
   for the reasons of geographical location, management, or using
   different technologies being used.  For example, different customer
   have their own preference.  But all these subnets need to work
   together to provide an end-to-end connectionif in a virtual network,
   An extended architecture of the NVO3 and propose a new component to
   provide the connection fucntion are introduced in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-nvo3-overlay-subnet-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-nvo3-overlay-subnet-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ao-nvo3-overlay-subnet-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/