Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-invariants-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 23:49:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Version-Independent Properties of QUIC
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-invariants-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-10-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the properties of the QUIC transport protocol
   that are expected to remain unchanged over time as new versions of
   the protocol are developed.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=quic [1].

   Working Group information can be found at https://github.com/quicwg
   [2]; source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/labels/-invariants [3].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-invariants/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-invariants-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-invariants-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-invariants-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/