Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 08:02:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fifty Years of RFCs
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-10-20

Abstract:
   This RFC marks the fiftieth anniversary for the RFC Series.  It
   includes both retrospective material from individuals involved at key
   inflection points, as well as a review of the current state of
   affairs.  It concludes with thoughts on possibilities for the next
   fifty years for the Series.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/