Subject: I-D Action: draft-sfc-serviceid-header-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 00:50:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining: Subscriber and Policy Identification Variable-Length Network Service Header (NSH) Context Headers
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Dirk von Hugo
	Filename        : draft-sfc-serviceid-header-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-10-16

Abstract:
   This document discusses how to inform Service Functions about
   subscriber- and service-related information for the sake of policy
   enforcement and appropriate service function chaining operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sfc-serviceid-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sfc-serviceid-header-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sfc-serviceid-header-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sfc-serviceid-header-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/