Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 00:57:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RESTCONF Extensions to Support the Network Management Datastore Architecture
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Phil Shafer
                          Kent Watsen
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-10-09

Abstract:
   This document extends the RESTCONF protocol defined in RFC 8040 in
   order to support the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   defined in RFC 8342.

   This document updates RFC 8040 by introducing new datastore
   resources, adding a new query parameter, and requiring the usage of
   I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis by RESTCONF servers implementing the
   Network Management Datastore Architecture.

   RFC Ed.: Please replace "I-D.ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis" above with its
   final RFC assignment and remove this note.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/