Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 20:14:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Asymmetric AODV-P2P-RPL in Low-Power and Lossy Networks (LLNs)
        Authors         : Satish Anamalamudi
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Charles E. Perkins
                          S.V.R Anand
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-10-18

Abstract:
   Route discovery for symmetric and asymmetric Point-to-Point (P2P)
   traffic flows is a desirable feature in Low power and Lossy Networks
   (LLNs).  For that purpose, this document specifies a reactive P2P
   route discovery mechanism for both hop-by-hop routing and source
   routing: Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector Routing (AODV) based RPL
   protocol.  Paired Instances are used to construct directional paths,
   in case some of the links between source and target node are
   asymmetric.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/