Subject: I-D Action: draft-martini-hrpc-quichr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:24:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Human Rights Review
        Authors         : Beatrice Martini
                          Niels ten Oever
	Filename        : draft-martini-hrpc-quichr-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   QUIC is a new transport protocol that provides low-latency
   communication and security.  QUIC's key features include faster
   connection establishment, stream-based multiplexing, improved loss
   recovery, and no head-of-line blocking.  This document assesses the
   potential human rights implications emerging from the deployment of
   QUIC.  The assessment is done based on the methodology articulated in
   [RFC8280].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martini-hrpc-quichr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martini-hrpc-quichr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-martini-hrpc-quichr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/