Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 16:49:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CDN Loop Prevention
        Authors         : Stephen Ludin
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Nick Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   This specification defines the CDN-Loop request header field for
   HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/