Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-prefix-multi-algo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 13:00:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Algorithm support for IS-IS Prefixes
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-prefix-multi-algo-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to Intermediate System to
   Intermediate System (IS-IS) protocol by adding an Algorithm support
   for prefixes advertised.  This allows multiple independent algorithm
   usage for computing the reachability of nodes and prefixes as opposed
   to only one algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-prefix-multi-algo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-prefix-multi-algo-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-prefix-multi-algo-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-prefix-multi-algo-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/