Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-spring-segment-routing-proxy-forwarding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 08:20:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing Proxy Forwarding
        Authors         : Zhibo Hu
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Junda Yao
	Filename        : draft-hu-spring-segment-routing-proxy-forwarding-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   Segment Routing Traffic Engineering (SR-TE) supports the creation of
   explicit paths using adjacency-sids, node-sids, and binding-sids.  In
   the SR-TE path, by providing proxy forwarding to the neighbor nodes
   of the faulty node, it is ensured that the traffic can reach the
   neighbor node of the faulty node normally in the case of the SR-TE of
   the loose path or strict path.  If the failed node is a node that
   provides the Binding-sids service, the neighbor node can perform the
   binding-sids forwarding behavior to swap the corresponding label
   stack through the proxy forwarding of the neighbor node.
   [I-D.bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa] defines the usecase of
   protecting the node failure of segment list.  This document describes
   how to implement the proxy forwarding mechanism of a faulty node at
   the neighbor node of the faulty node on the SR-TE path .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-spring-segment-routing-proxy-forwarding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-spring-segment-routing-proxy-forwarding-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-spring-segment-routing-proxy-forwarding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/