Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 13:36:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Time Zone Data Distribution Service (TZDIST) Geolocate Extension
        Author          : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-11-09

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Time Zone Data Distribution
   Service (RFC 7808) to allow a mobile device to retrieve the time
   zones associated with a geographic location as specified by a 'geo'
   URI (RFC 5870).

Open Issues

   o  Determine which, if any, GEOPRIV requirements we need to follow
      and how they impact Security/Privacy considerations.

   o  Need a new field(s) in the response to indicate which time zone(s)
      contain the point location vs those which are nearby (intersect
      the radius of uncertainty).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/