Subject: I-D Action: draft-paul-pce-dynamic-tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 14:08:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP extension to support reporting of dynamic tunnels
        Author          : Arijit Paul
	Filename        : draft-paul-pce-dynamic-tunnel-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-11-20

Abstract:
   In a SDN environment, path computation element protocol(PCEP)
   (RFC 5440) is used between a controller and the network devices,
   using which controller can setup and tear down Resource ReserVation
   Protocol (RSVP) based label switched paths(LSPs) in the network
   having Path Computation Client (PCC) as Label Switched Router (LSR).
   In an environment where dynamic tunnels are used to provide MPLS based
   customer services instead of a Label Switched Path, the specifications
   lacks a method to report the Dynamic tunnels over PCEP session to PCE.
   This draft defines a method to advertise the dynamic tunnels via PCEP
   session to PCE.

   This document proposes new object TLV that can be used to report
   dynamic tunnels to the PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-paul-pce-dynamic-tunnel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-paul-pce-dynamic-tunnel-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-paul-pce-dynamic-tunnel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/