Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 20:28:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Hierarchical Path Computation Elements (PCE)
        Authors         : Fatai Zhang
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          R. Casellas
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-06.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   The Hierarchical Path Computation Element (H-PCE) architecture is
   defined in RFC 6805.  It provides a mechanism to derive an optimum
   end-to-end path in a multi-domain environment by using a hierarchical
   relationship between domains to select the optimum sequence of
   domains and optimum paths across those domains.

   This document defines extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) to support Hierarchical PCE procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/