Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-idr-bgp-sdwan-overlay-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 03:51:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extension for SDWAN Overlay Networks
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Haibo Wang
                          WeiGuo Hao
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-idr-bgp-sdwan-overlay-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-11-07

Abstract:
   The document defines a new BGP SAFI with a new NLRI in order to
   advertise a SD-WAN node's properties with other SD-WAN nodes through
   third party untrusted networks. The goal is for SD-WAN network to
   scale; enabling SD-WAN overlay among large number of SD-WAN nodes
   with minimal provisioning, and allow services to be carried by
   different SD-WAN transport networks based on user specified
   criteria.

   A "SD-WAN" network consists of many segments of IPsec tunnels
   between SD-WAN nodes. An "end-point" is referring to a port on a SD-
   WAN node throughout this document.

   This document specifies new sub-TLVs for the SD-WAN End Point's
   Attributes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-idr-bgp-sdwan-overlay-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-idr-bgp-sdwan-overlay-ext-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-idr-bgp-sdwan-overlay-ext-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-idr-bgp-sdwan-overlay-ext-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/