Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtgwg-tunnel-policy-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 03:16:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Point-to-Point Tunnel Policy
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Gang Yan
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-li-rtgwg-tunnel-policy-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2018-11-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage point-to-point tunnel policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-tunnel-policy-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtgwg-tunnel-policy-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-rtgwg-tunnel-policy-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-rtgwg-tunnel-policy-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/