Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 10:59:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Communication Units Granularity Considerations for Multi-Path Aware Transport Selection
        Authors         : Philipp S. Tiesel
                          Theresa Enghardt
	Filename        : draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   This document provides an approach how to reason about the
   composition of multi-path aware transport stacks.  It discusses how
   to compose the functionality needed by stacking existing internet
   protocols and the fundamental mechanisms that are used in multi-path
   systems and the consequences of applying them to different
   granularities of communication units, e.g, on a message or stream
   granularity.  This document is targeted as guidance for automation of
   destination selection, path selection, and transport protocol
   selection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/