Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 10:00:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for WSON Optical Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Aihua Guo
                          Victor Lopez
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-16.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2018-11-19

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for the routing and
   wavelength assignment (RWA) TE topology in wavelength switched
   optical networks (WSONs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-yang-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/