Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-bfd-geneve-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 22:45:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BFD for Geneve
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-xiao-bfd-geneve-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-11-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol in Generic Network Virtualization
   Encapsulation (Geneve) overlay networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-bfd-geneve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-bfd-geneve-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-bfd-geneve-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/