Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 15:09:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER Underlay Path Calculation Algorithm and Constraints
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Antoni Przygienda
                          Andrew Dolganow
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Arkadiy Gulko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-11-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies general rules for interaction between the BAR
   (BIER Algorithm) and IPA (IGP Algorithm) fields defined in ISIS/
   OSPFv2 Extensions for BIER.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/