Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 21:07:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to the Fast Reroute Procedures for Co-routed Associated Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Jeremy Whittaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-11-03

Abstract:
   Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) association signaling can be
   used to bind two unidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs) into an
   associated bidirectional LSP.  When an associated bidirectional LSP
   is co-routed, the reverse LSP follows the same path as its forward
   LSP.  This document updates the Fast Reroute (FRR) procedures defined
   in RFC 4090 to support both single-sided and double-sided provisioned
   associated bidirectional LSPs.  This document also updates the
   procedure for associating two reverse LSPs defined in RFC 7551 to
   support co-routed bidirectional LSPs.  The FRR procedures can ensure
   that for the co-routed LSPs, traffic flows on co-routed paths in the
   forward and reverse directions after a failure event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/