Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-httpbis-header-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 02:18:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Registry for HTTP Header Fields
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-httpbis-header-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-11-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a separate IANA registry for HTTP header
   fields, and establishes the procedures for its operation.

Note to Readers

   The issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/mnot/I-D/labels/httpbis-header-registry [1].

   The most recent (often, unpublished) draft is at
   https://mnot.github.io/I-D/httpbis-header-registry/ [2].

   Recent changes are listed at https://github.com/mnot/I-D/commits/gh-
   pages/httpbis-header-registry [3].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-httpbis-header-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-httpbis-header-registry-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-httpbis-header-registry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/