Subject: I-D Action: draft-madden-generalised-siv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 09:16:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Synthetic IV (SIV) for non-AES ciphers and MACs
        Author          : Neil Madden
	Filename        : draft-madden-generalised-siv-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-11-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies how the Synthetic Initialization Vector (SIV)
   block cipher mode of operation can be adapted to non-AES ciphers and
   message authentication codes (MACs), with block sizes and MAC tag
   sizes other than 128 bits.  Concrete instantiations are defined using
   the XChaCha20 nonce-extended stream cipher combined with HMAC-SHA256.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-madden-generalised-siv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-madden-generalised-siv-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-madden-generalised-siv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/