Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 01:32:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IKEv2 Notification Status Types for IPv4/IPv6 Coexistence
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-11-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies new IKEv2 notification status types to better
   manage IPv4 and IPv6 co-existence.

   This document updates RFC7296.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipv6-ipv4-codes-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/