Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-hmac-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 08:42:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HMAC authentication for the Babel routing protocol
        Authors         : Clara Do
                          Weronika Kolodziejak
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-hmac-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-11-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a cryptographic authentication for the Babel
   routing protocol that has provisions for replay avoidance.  This
   document updates RFC 6126bis and obsoletes RFC 7298.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-hmac/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-hmac-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-hmac-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-hmac-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/