Subject: I-D Action: draft-barre-mptcp-tfo-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 02:55:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TFO support for Multipath TCP
        Authors         : Sebastien Barre
                          Gregory Detal
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Christoph Paasch
	Filename        : draft-barre-mptcp-tfo-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-11-22

Abstract:
   TCP Fast Open (TFO) is a TCP extension that allows sending data in
   the SYN, instead of waiting until the TCP connection is established.
   This document describes what parts of Multipath TCP must be adapted
   to support it, and how TFO and MPTCP can operate together.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barre-mptcp-tfo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barre-mptcp-tfo-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barre-mptcp-tfo-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barre-mptcp-tfo-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/