Subject: I-D Action: draft-bellis-dnsop-http-record-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 10:02:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A DNS Resource Record for HTTP
        Author          : Ray Bellis
	Filename        : draft-bellis-dnsop-http-record-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-11-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies an "HTTP" resource record type for the DNS to
   facilitate the lookup of the server hostname of HTTP(s) URIs.  It is
   intended to replace the use of CNAME records for this purpose, and in
   the process provides a solution for the inability of the DNS to allow
   a CNAME to be placed at the apex of a domain name.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsop-http-record/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellis-dnsop-http-record-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bellis-dnsop-http-record-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/