Subject: I-D Action: draft-sctl-dnssd-unicast-autoconfig-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 21:05:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unicast Service Discovery Autoconfiguration
        Authors         : Stuart Cheshire
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-sctl-dnssd-unicast-autoconfig-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-11-07

Abstract:
   This document considers the requirements for adding a Thread mesh to
   an existing home network, where the infrastructure of that existing
   home network was designed with no prior knowledge of Thread, and
   provides no special or unusual facilities designed to support this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sctl-dnssd-unicast-autoconfig/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-dnssd-unicast-autoconfig-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sctl-dnssd-unicast-autoconfig-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/