Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 09:11:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diameter as a Carrier Protocol for SASL
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   Diameter is a scalable protocol to support authentication and
   authorisation inquiries.  It handles a variety of challenge and
   response types for applications such as network access.  For use in
   application protocols, a different class of challenge and response
   types are needed, most commonly captured in SASL.  This specification
   allows SASL handshakes to be carried in Diameter messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/