Subject: I-D Action: draft-briscoe-tsvwg-l4s-diffserv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 06:08:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interactions between Low Latency, Low Loss, Scalable Throughput (L4S) and Differentiated Services
        Author          : Bob Briscoe
	Filename        : draft-briscoe-tsvwg-l4s-diffserv-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   L4S and Diffserv offer somewhat overlapping services (low latency and
   low loss), but bandwidth allocation is out of scope for L4S.
   Therefore there is scope for the two approaches to complement each
   other, but also to conflict.  This informational document explains
   how the two approaches interact, how they can be arranged to
   complement each other and in which cases one can stand alone without
   needing the other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-l4s-diffserv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-l4s-diffserv-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-l4s-diffserv-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-briscoe-tsvwg-l4s-diffserv-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/