Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 10:02:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNSSEC Validator Requirements
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Edward Lewis
                          Dan York
	Filename        : draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-11-28

Abstract:
   The DNS Security Extensions define a process for validating received
   data and assert them authentic and complete as opposed to forged.

   This document describes what is needed in implementations to make the
   validation process manageable Considerations for accurate time as
   well as management of the trust anchor store.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/