Subject: I-D Action: draft-kiefer-tls-ecdhe-sidh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 23:48:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hybrid ECDHE-SIDH Key Exchange for TLS
        Authors         : Franziskus Kiefer
                          Krzysztof Kwiatkowski
	Filename        : draft-kiefer-tls-ecdhe-sidh-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-11-05

Abstract:
   This draft specifies a TLS key exchange that combines the post-
   quantum key exchange, Supersingular elliptic curve isogenie diffie-
   hellman (SIDH), with elliptic curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDHE) key
   exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kiefer-tls-ecdhe-sidh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kiefer-tls-ecdhe-sidh-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kiefer-tls-ecdhe-sidh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/