Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 10:39:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Loop-Free Alternates selection for Multi-Homed Prefixes
        Authors         : Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Hannes Gredler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-11-21

Abstract:
   Deployment experience gained from implementing algorithms to
   determine Loop-Free Alternates (LFAs) for multi-homed prefixes has
   revealed some avenues for potential improvement.  This document
   provides explicit inequalities that can be used to evaluate neighbors
   as a potential alternates for multi-homed prefixes.  It also provides
   detailed criteria for evaluating potential alternates for external
   prefixes advertised by OSPF ASBRs.  This documents updates and
   expands some of the "Routing Aspects" as specified in Section 6 of
   RFC 5286.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/