Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-lang-client-hint-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 01:54:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The 'Lang' Client Hint
        Author          : Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-lang-client-hint-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-11-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a Client Hint that aims to allow developers to
   opt-in to the ability to perform content negotiation based on the set
   of natural languages preferred by the user agent.  This new mechanism
   is intended to improve upon the privacy properties of the "Accept-
   Language" header, and eventually to supplant it entirely.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-lang-client-hint/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-lang-client-hint-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-west-lang-client-hint-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/