Subject: I-D Action: draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 10:10:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Hashed Token SASL Mechanism
        Authors         : Florian Schmaus
                          Christoph Egger
	Filename        : draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the family of Hashed Token SASL mechanisms,
   which are meant to be used for quick re-authentication of a previous
   session.  The Hashed Token SASL mechanism's authentication sequence
   consists of only one round-trip.  The usage of short-lived,
   exclusively ephemeral hashed tokens is achieving the single round-
   trip property.  It further provides hash agility, mutual
   authentication and is secured by channel binding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schmaus-kitten-sasl-ht-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/