Subject: I-D Action: draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 10:40:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebRTC IP Address Handling Extensions for Multicast DNS
        Authors         : Justin Uberti
                          Jeroen de Borst
                          Qingsi Wang
                          Youenn Fablet
	Filename        : draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-11-03

Abstract:
   This document extends the previous WebRTC IP Address Handling
   Requirements with new modes that make use of Multicast DNS ICE
   candidates, and updates the recommendations accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-uberti-rtcweb-ip-handling-ex-mdns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/