Subject: I-D Action: draft-amringer-jose-chacha-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 20:09:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Chacha derived AEAD algorithms in JSON Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE)
        Author          : Guillaume Amringer
	Filename        : draft-amringer-jose-chacha-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-11-07

Abstract:
   This document defines how to use the AEAD algorithms
   "AEAD_XCHACHA20_POLY1305" and "AEAD_CHACHA20_POLY1305" from [RFC8439]
   and [I-D.arciszewski-xchacha] in JSON Object Signing and Encryption
   (JOSE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amringer-jose-chacha/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amringer-jose-chacha-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amringer-jose-chacha-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/