Subject: I-D Action: draft-baba-iot-interconnection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 22:17:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Study Report on a Framework for Cloud Inter-connection toward the Realization of IoT
        Authors         : Hiroyuki Baba
                          Izaya Miyake
                          Jun Matsumura
                          Yoshiki Ishida
	Filename        : draft-baba-iot-interconnection-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-11-15

Abstract:
   This paper describes issues for solutions through cloud inter-
   connection to structural problems, which are called as "silo effects"
   found in cloud-connected electric home appliances, housing equipment
   and sensors in the face of increasingly accelerated connection of
   them.  Specifically, this paper explains an inter-connection
   agreement considered to be required for enhancement of cloud inter-
   connection, what performance guarantee as well as IoT supervising and
   management should be, necessity of inter-connection HUB which is able
   to provide inter-connection amongst the preponderance of private
   cloud groups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baba-iot-interconnection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baba-iot-interconnection-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-baba-iot-interconnection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baba-iot-interconnection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/