Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 07:44:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RDMA Connection Manager Private Data For RPC-Over-RDMA Version 1
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-11-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format of RDMA-CM Private Data exchanged
   between RPC-over-RDMA version 1 peers as a transport connection is
   established.  Such private data is used to indicate peer support for
   remote invalidation and larger-than-default inline thresholds.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-data-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/