Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 11:14:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Time Protocol Best Current Practices
        Authors         : Denis Reilly
                          Harlan Stenn
                          Dieter Sibold
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-08.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2018-11-12

Abstract:
   The Network Time Protocol (NTP), currently on its fourth version, has
   been widely used since its initial publication.  This documentation
   is a collection of Best Practices for general operation of time
   servers on the Internet from across the NTP community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/