Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-yang-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 01:00:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Modules for IPv4-in-IPv6 Address plus Port (A+P) Softwires
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          Ian Farrer
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Qi Sun
                          Linhui Sun
                          Sladjana Zechlin
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-yang-12.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG modules for the configuration and
   operation of IPv4-in-IPv6 softwire Border Relays and Customer
   Premises Equipment for the Lightweight 4over6, Mapping of Address and
   Port with Encapsulation (MAP-E), and Mapping of Address and Port
   using Translation (MAP-T) softwire mechanisms.  It also contains the
   initial version of an IANA-maintained YANG module identifying tunnel
   types.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements within this document with the RFC
   number to be assigned to this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: YANG Modules for IPv4-in-IPv6 Address plus Port
      Softwires";

   o  "reference: RFC XXXX"

   Please update the "revision" date of the YANG modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-yang-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-yang-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-yang-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/