Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-ua-client-hints-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 02:07:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User Agent Client Hints
        Author          : Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-ua-client-hints-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-11-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of Client Hints that aim to provide
   developers with the ability to perform agent-based content
   negotiation when necessary, while avoiding the historical baggage and
   passive fingerprinting surface exposed by the venerable "User-Agent"
   header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-ua-client-hints/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-ua-client-hints-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-west-ua-client-hints-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/