Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 12:26:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Consolidated IASA2-Related Document Updates
        Author          : John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-11-15

Abstract:
   In 2018, the IETF began the transition to a new administrative
   structure, and updated its IETF Administrative Support Activity
   (IASA) to a new "IASA 2.0" structure.  In addition to more
   substantive changes that are described in other documents, the
   transition to the 2018 IETF Administrative Support structure changes
   several position titles and organizational relationships that are
   referenced in other documents.  Rather than reissue those documents
   individually, this specification provides updates to them and
   deprecates some now-obsolete documents to ensure that there is no
   confusion due to these changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/