Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 19:10:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Yang model for requesting Path Computation
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Anurag Sharma
                          Yan Shi
                          Ricard Vilalta
                          Karthik Sethuraman
                          Michael Scharf
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-04.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   There are scenarios, typically in a hierarchical SDN context, where
   the topology information provided by a TE network provider may not
   be sufficient for its client to perform end-to-end path computation.
   In these cases the client would need to request the provider to
   calculate some (partial) feasible paths.

   This document defines a YANG data model for a stateless RPC to
   request path computation. This model complements the stateful
   solution defined in [TE-TUNNEL].

   Moreover this document describes some use cases where a path
   computation request, via YANG-based protocols (e.g., NETCONF or
   RESTCONF), can be needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/