Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 00:17:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic subscription to YANG Events and Datastores over RESTCONF
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-10.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-11-05

Abstract:
   This document provides a RESTCONF binding to the dynamic subscription
   capability of both subscribed notifications and YANG-Push.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/