Subject: I-D Action: draft-mst-lgapi-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:48:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Looking Glass command set
        Author          : Markus Stubbig
	Filename        : draft-mst-lgapi-11.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-11-19

Abstract:
   This document introduces a command set standard to the web-based
   "Network Looking Glass" software.  Its purpose is to provide
   application programmers uniform access to the Looking Glass service
   and to analyze standardized response.

   The interface is supposed to provide the same level of information as
   web-based interfaces, but in a computer-readable format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mst-lgapi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mst-lgapi-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mst-lgapi-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mst-lgapi-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/