Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-decent-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 16:49:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Decent LISP Mapping System (LISP-Decent)
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Colin Cantrell
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-decent-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-11-30

Abstract:
   This draft describes how the LISP mapping system designed to be
   distributed for scale can also be decentralized for management and
   trust.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-decent/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-decent-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-decent-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-decent-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/