Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 11:07:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) Resource Record
        Authors         : Phillip Hallam-Baker
                          Rob Stradling
                          Jacob Hoffman-Andrews
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-11-06

Abstract:
   The Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) DNS Resource Record
   allows a DNS domain name holder to specify one or more Certification
   Authorities (CAs) authorized to issue certificates for that domain.
   CAA Resource Records allow a public Certification Authority to
   implement additional controls to reduce the risk of unintended
   certificate mis-issue.  This document defines the syntax of the CAA
   record and rules for processing CAA records by certificate issuers.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6844.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-rfc6844bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/