Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 07:18:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPC-over-RDMA Version 2 Protocol
        Authors         : Charles Lever
                          David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-08.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2018-11-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new version of the transport protocol that
   conveys Remote Procedure Call (RPC) messages on physical transports
   capable of Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA).  The new version of
   this protocol is extensible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/