Subject: I-D Action: draft-finkelman-httpbis-has-redirecting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 09:06:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Redirects in HTTP Adaptive Streaming
        Authors         : Ori Finkelman
                          Ali Begen
	Filename        : draft-finkelman-httpbis-has-redirecting-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   This document motivates the need for clarifications of client
   behavior in cases of HTTP redirect to a content delivery network
   (CDN) when the redirected object contains relative references.  This
   document focuses on HTTP Adaptive Streaming (HAS) use cases, but it
   might be possible to generalize to other use cases.  The goal of this
   document is to present the current status of things and to explore
   potential solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-finkelman-httpbis-has-redirecting/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-finkelman-httpbis-has-redirecting-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-finkelman-httpbis-has-redirecting-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/