Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-m46e-pt-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 21:25:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple IPv4 - IPv6 address mapping encapsulation - prefix translator (M46E-PT)
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-m46e-pt-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-11-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies Multiple IPv4 - IPv6 mapping encapsulation -
   Prefix Translator (M46E-PT) specification.  M46E-PT expand IPv4
   network plane by connecting M46E-FP domain and M46E-PR domain.
   M46E-PT translate prefix part of M46E-FP address and M46E-PR address
   both are IPv6 address.  M46E-PT does not translate IPv4 packet which
   is encapsulated, so transparency of IPv4 packet is not broken.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-m46e-pt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-m46e-pt-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-matsuhira-m46e-pt-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-m46e-pt-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/