Subject: I-D Action: draft-york-dnsop-cname-at-apex-publisher-view-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 07:47:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CNAME at apex - a website publisher perspective
        Author          : Dan York
	Filename        : draft-york-dnsop-cname-at-apex-publisher-view-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-11-06

Abstract:
   There has been a large amount of discussion about the "CNAME at apex"
   issue within the DNSOP Working Group.  This draft provides the
   perspective of one publisher of multiple websites about why CNAME-
   like functionality is desirable at the apex of a domain zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-york-dnsop-cname-at-apex-publisher-view/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-york-dnsop-cname-at-apex-publisher-view-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-york-dnsop-cname-at-apex-publisher-view-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-york-dnsop-cname-at-apex-publisher-view-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/