Subject: I-D Action: draft-dulaunoy-misp-taxonomy-format-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 01:55:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MISP taxonomy format
        Authors         : Alexandre Dulaunoy
                          Andras Iklody
	Filename        : draft-dulaunoy-misp-taxonomy-format-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-11-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the MISP taxonomy format which describes a
   simple JSON format to represent machine tags (also called triple
   tags) vocabularies.  A public directory of common vocabularies called
   MISP taxonomies is available and relies on the MISP taxonomy format.
   MISP taxonomies are used to classify cyber security events, threats,
   suspicious events, or indicators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dulaunoy-misp-taxonomy-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dulaunoy-misp-taxonomy-format-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dulaunoy-misp-taxonomy-format-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dulaunoy-misp-taxonomy-format-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/