Subject: I-D Action: draft-omar-ipmix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 06:06:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Protocol Mixture (IPmix) Specification
        Author          : Khaled Omar
	Filename        : draft-omar-ipmix-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-11-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Internet Protocol Mixture (IPmix). a
   solution that allows IPv4-only hosts to communicate with IPv6-only
   hosts and vice versa.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omar-ipmix/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-omar-ipmix-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-omar-ipmix-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-omar-ipmix-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/