Subject: I-D Action: draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 06:12:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IASA 2.0 Design Team Recommendations
        Authors         : Brian Haberman
                          Jari Arkko
                          Leslie Daigle
                          Jason Livingood
                          Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs-03.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2018-11-27

Abstract:
   The arrangements relating to administrative support for the IETF were
   created more than ten years ago.  Since then, there has been
   considerable change in the tasks and in our own expectations.  The
   IETF community has discussed these changes and the problems they
   cause.  The community has some sense of the properties they expect
   from future arrangements, including those related to structure,
   organization, personnel, and transparency.

   This document is a product of a design team, focused on providing
   additional information to the community about solution options, as
   well as supporting analysis of the implications of those options.
   This document reflects the final snapshot of the design team
   discussion and is published for historical posterity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/