Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 20:17:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TLS 1.3 Extension for Certificate-based Authentication with an External Pre-Shared Key
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-11-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies a TLS 1.3 extension that allows a server to
   authenticate with a combination of a certificate and an external pre-
   shared key (PSK).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/