Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 23:26:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF LLS Extensions for Local Interface ID Advertisement
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Ketan Jivan Talaulikar
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-09.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   Every OSPF interface is assigned an identifier, Interface ID, which
   uniquely identifies the interface on the router.  In some cases it is
   useful to know the assigned Interface ID on the remote side of the
   adjacency (Remote Interface ID).

   This draft describes the extensions to OSPF link-local signalling
   (LLS) to advertise the Local Interface Identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/