Subject: I-D Action: draft-zcao-core-speedy-blocktran-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 17:18:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Speeding Up CoAP Block-wise Transfer
        Authors         : Zhen Cao
                          Ke Jin
                          Baicheng Fu
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zcao-core-speedy-blocktran-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-11-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method to speed up block-wise transfer in
   CoAP.  With this, the client can indicate its willingness to be
   responded with a sequence of blocks without issuing request for each
   block one by one.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zcao-core-speedy-blocktran/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zcao-core-speedy-blocktran-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zcao-core-speedy-blocktran-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/