Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 05:47:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NFS Version 4.1 Update for Multi-Server Namespace
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-03.txt
	Pages           : 103
	Date            : 2018-11-13

Abstract:
   This document presents necessary clarifications and corrections
   concerning features related to the use of attributes in NFSv4.1
   related to file system location.  These features include migration,
   which transfers responsibility for a file system from one server to
   another, and facilities to support trunking by allowing discovery of
   the set of network addresses to use to access a file system.  This
   document updates RFC5661.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/