Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 06:52:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inline Action Capability for NETCONF
        Authors         : Walker Zheng
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   NETCONF provides mechanism to install configuration of network
   devices.  In many cases, it is required that the same configuration
   repeats on many interfaces.  In the absence of protocol semantics for
   performing operations with group-specific scope, this results in
   either a significant amount of signaling traffic and configuration
   template applying on a periodic basis or large packet size between a
   given network management system and a network devices.  This document
   defines optimizations to the NETCONF protocol operations for
   performing operations with group-specific scope with the use of a
   group identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-netconf-inline-action-capability-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/