Subject: I-D Action: draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 11:56:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Probabilistic Loss Ratio Search for Packet Throughput (PLRsearch)
        Authors         : Maciek Konstantynowicz
                          Vratko Polak
	Filename        : draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-11-13

Abstract:
   This document addresses challenges while applying methodologies
   described in [RFC2544] to benchmarking NFV (Network Function
   Virtualization) over an extended period of time, sometimes referred
   to as "soak testing".  More specifically to benchmarking software
   based implementations of NFV data planes.  Packet throughput search
   approach proposed by this document assumes that system under test is
   probabilistic in nature, and not deterministic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/