Subject: I-D Action: draft-multiple-layer-resource-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 04:41:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Layer Resource Optimization for Optical as a Service
        Authors         : Hui Yang
                          Kaixuan Zhan
                          Ao Yu
                          Qiuyan Yao
                          Jie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-multiple-layer-resource-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-11-05

Abstract:
   Human activities are highly predictable, so are the network traffic.
   It shows a tidal phenomenon in traffic.  Current resource allocation
   methods cannot adapt to tidal traffic, resulting in low resource
   utilization.  To predicted tidal traffic, we have established a
   neural network model optimized by adaptive artificial fish swarm
   algorithm.  Then we propose a novel multi-path pre-reserved resource
   allocation strategy to increase resource utilization.  The results
   prove the effectiveness of our method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-multiple-layer-resource-optimization/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-multiple-layer-resource-optimization-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-multiple-layer-resource-optimization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/