Subject: I-D Action: draft-loiseau-dtn-cla-eid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 18:34:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using CLA-Specific Endpoint IDs to identify Channel Endpoint
        Author          : Lucien Loiseau
	Filename        : draft-loiseau-dtn-cla-eid-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-11-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a specific EID scheme namely "cla" that meets
   the requirement for endpoint identification as defined in the Bundle
   Protocol and that also uniquely identifies a Convergence Layer
   Adapter "channel" and is, in essence, an interface identifier (IID).
   Such IID is comprised of two parts: a "cla-identifier" part that
   identifies a specific convergence layer adapter, and a "cla-
   parameters" part that is a cla-specific list of parameter describing
   a single channel managed by this convergence layer adapter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loiseau-dtn-cla-eid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loiseau-dtn-cla-eid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-loiseau-dtn-cla-eid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/