Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcpherson-sattler-registry-reporting-repo-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 07:50:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registry Reporting Repository
        Authors         : Neal McPherson
                          Tobias Sattler
	Filename        : draft-mcpherson-sattler-registry-reporting-repo-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-11-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a domain name registry reporting repository
   used to provide reports to accredited domain name registrars.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcpherson-sattler-registry-reporting-repo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcpherson-sattler-registry-reporting-repo-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcpherson-sattler-registry-reporting-repo-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcpherson-sattler-registry-reporting-repo-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/