Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 19:45:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key Infrastructures (BRSKI)
        Authors         : Max Pritikin
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Michael H. Behringer
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-17.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2018-11-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies automated bootstrapping of a remote secure
   key infrastructure (BRSKI) using manufacturer installed X.509
   certificate, in combination with a manufacturer's authorizing
   service, both online and offline.  Bootstrapping a new device can
   occur using a routable address and a cloud service, or using only
   link-local connectivity, or on limited/disconnected networks.
   Support for lower security models, including devices with minimal
   identity, is described for legacy reasons but not encouraged.
   Bootstrapping is complete when the cryptographic identity of the new
   key infrastructure is successfully deployed to the device but the
   established secure connection can be used to deploy a locally issued
   certificate to the device as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/