Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-idr-bgp-sdwan-overlay-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 22:25:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extension for SDWAN Overlay Networks
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Haibo Wang
                          WeiGuo Hao
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-idr-bgp-sdwan-overlay-ext-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-11-05

Abstract:
   The document defines a new BGP SAFI with a new NLRI in order to
   advertise a SD-WAN edge node's capabilities in establishing SD-WAN
   overlay tunnels with other SD-WAN nodes through third party
   untrusted networks. The goal is for SD-WAN network to scale,
   enabling SD-WAN overlay tunnels among large number of SD-WAN nodes
   to be established with few provisioning needed, and allow services
   to be carried by different SD-WAN tunnels based on user specified
   criteria.

   A "SD-WAN" tunnel refers to a point-to-point IPsec overlay path
   between two end-points that can aggregate multiple different types
   of underlay networks. An "end-point" is referring to a port on a SD-
   WAN node throughout this document.

   This document specifies new sub-TLVs for the SD-WAN Tunnel
   Encapsulation Attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-idr-bgp-sdwan-overlay-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-idr-bgp-sdwan-overlay-ext-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-idr-bgp-sdwan-overlay-ext-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-idr-bgp-sdwan-overlay-ext-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/