Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 01:24:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Additional OAuth Parameters for Authorization in Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Author          : Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-11-26

Abstract:
   This specification defines new parameters for the OAuth 2.0 token and
   introspection endpoints when used with framework for authentication
   and authorization for constrained environments (ACE).  These are used
   to express the desired audience of a requested access token, the
   desired proof-of-possession key, the proof-of-possession key that the
   AS has selected, and the key the RS should use to authenticate to the
   client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/