Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-sunset-header-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 14:50:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Sunset HTTP Header
        Author          : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-sunset-header-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-11-29

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Sunset HTTP response header field,
   which indicates that a URI is likely to become unresponsive at a
   specified point in the future.  It also defines a sunset link
   relation type that allows linking to resources providing information
   about an upcoming resource or service sunset.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-sunset-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-sunset-header-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilde-sunset-header-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-sunset-header-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/