Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 23:38:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Network coding and satellites
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Emmanuel Lochin
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-11-11

Abstract:
   This memo details a multi-gateway satellite system to identify
   multiple opportunities on how coding techniques could be deployed at
   a wider scale.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/