Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 01:50:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework for Enhanced Virtual Private Networks (VPN+) Service
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-03.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2018-11-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a framework for using existing, modified and
   potential new networking technologies as components to provide an
   Enhanced Virtual Private Networks (VPN+) service.  The purpose is to
   enable VPNs to support the needs of new applications, particularly
   applications that are associated with 5G services.  Typically, VPN+
   can be used to form the underpinning of network slicing, but will
   also be of use in its own right.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/