Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mptcp-sosmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 00:10:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Stochastic Optimal Scheduler for Multipath Transmission Control Protocol (MPTCP)
        Authors         : Changqiao Xu
                          Kai Gao
                          Jiuren Qin
	Filename        : draft-xu-mptcp-sosmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-11-05

Abstract:
   This memo presents a new stochastic optimal scheduler for the
   Multipath Transmission Control Protocol (MPTCP). The new scheduler is
   based on the Lyapunov optimatization technique, which can make online
   control decision for data scheduling. Considering the payment of
   users for different paths, this memo makes a trade off between the
   throughput utility and the cost. The new scheduler can not only
   satisfy the demand of service, but also minimize the cost as much as
   possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mptcp-sosmp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mptcp-sosmp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-mptcp-sosmp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/