Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 07:22:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : File Content Provenance for Network File System version 4
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-11-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies an OPTIONAL extension to NFS version 4 minor
   version 2 that enables file provenance information to be conveyed
   between NFS version 4.2 servers and clients.  File provenance
   information authenticates the creator of a file's content and helps
   guarantee the content's integrity from creation to use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-integrity-measurement-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/