Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-httpauth-sasl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 03:05:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Authentication with SASL
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-httpauth-sasl-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-11-08

Abstract:
   Most application-level protocols standardise their authentication
   exchanges under the SASL framework.  HTTP has taken another course,
   and often ends up replicating the work to allow individual
   mechanisms.  This specification adopts full SASL authentication into
   HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-httpauth-sasl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-httpauth-sasl-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-httpauth-sasl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-httpauth-sasl-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/