Subject: I-D Action: draft-galis-precision-netslices-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 19:13:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Management of Precision Network Slicing - Problem Statement
        Author          : Alex Galis
	Filename        : draft-galis-precision-netslices-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   This document introduces Precision Network Slicing Management
   problems and their context. It represents an initial review of the
   Management of Network Slicing problem statement derived from the
   analysis of the technical gaps in IETF protocols ecosystem.  It
   complements and brings together the efforts being carried out in
   several other IETF working groups covering certain aspects of Network
   Slicing management functions and operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-galis-precision-netslices-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-galis-precision-netslices-problem-statement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-galis-precision-netslices-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/