Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:35:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Procedure Call Version 2 Encryption By Default
        Authors         : Trond Myklebust
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-11-12

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mechanism that makes it possible to enable
   in-transit encryption of Remote Procedure Call traffic with little
   administrative overhead and full compatibility with implementations
   that do not support it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-tls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-tls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-tls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/