Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-safe-hint-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 01:47:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The "safe" HTTP Preference
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-safe-hint-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-11-05

Abstract:
   This specification defines a "safe" preference for HTTP requests that
   expresses a desire to avoid objectionable content, according to the
   definition of that term by the origin server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-safe-hint/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-safe-hint-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-safe-hint-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-safe-hint-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/