Subject: I-D Action: draft-liman-dns-utcstamp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 07:44:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A UTC Timestamp Option For EDNS
        Authors         : Lars-Johan Liman
                          Ragnar Sundblad
	Filename        : draft-liman-dns-utcstamp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-11-20

Abstract:
   UTCSTAMP is an EDNS extension to allow a client to request from a
   server that it includes a timestamp in the response message, and for
   the server to provide it, if requested and deemed appropriate.  This
   is primarily intended as a debugging tool.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liman-dns-utcstamp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liman-dns-utcstamp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liman-dns-utcstamp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/