Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-dmm-source-routing-mobility-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 18:31:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mobility Management based on Source Routing
        Authors         : Xinpeng Wei
                          Fei Yang
	Filename        : draft-wei-dmm-source-routing-mobility-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-11-18

Abstract:
   This document explores how mobility management could be provided
   based on source routing like solutions and take SRv6 as an example
   for 5G LAN service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-dmm-source-routing-mobility-management/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-dmm-source-routing-mobility-management-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wei-dmm-source-routing-mobility-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/