Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 10:04:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Layer 2 Attributes Extended Community Usage in EVPN ELAN
        Author          : Tianpeng Yu
	Filename        : draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-11-03

Abstract:
   This document aims to define a negotiation mechanism for L2
   capabilities in an EVPN ELAN scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/