Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 19:30:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Microwave Radio Link
        Authors         : Jonas Ahlberg
                          Ye Min
                          Xi Li
                          Daniela Spreafico
                          Marko Vaupotic
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-12.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2018-11-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for control and management of
   the radio link interfaces, and their connectivity to packet
   (typically Ethernet) interfaces in a microwave/millimeter wave node.
   The data nodes for management of the interface protection
   functionality is broken out into a separate and generic YANG data
   model in order to make it available also for other interface types.

RFC Ed.  Note

   // RFC Ed.: replace all XXXX throughout the document with actual RFC
   numbers and remove this note

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/