Subject: I-D Action: draft-eggert-irtf-rfc2014bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 04:50:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IRTF Research Group Guidelines and Procedures
        Author          : Lars Eggert
	Filename        : draft-eggert-irtf-rfc2014bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-11-23

Abstract:
   The Internet Research Task Force (IRTF) has responsibility for
   organizing groups to investigate research topics related to the
   Internet protocols, applications, and technology.  IRTF activities
   are organized into Research Groups.  This document describes the
   guidelines and procedures for formation and operation of IRTF
   Research Groups.  It describes the relationship between IRTF
   participants, Research Groups, the Internet Research Steering Group
   (IRSG) and the Internet Architecture Board (IAB).  The basic duties
   of IRTF participants, including the IRTF Chair, Research Group Chairs
   and IRSG members are defined.

   This document obsoletes RFC2014.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eggert-irtf-rfc2014bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eggert-irtf-rfc2014bis-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eggert-irtf-rfc2014bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eggert-irtf-rfc2014bis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/