Subject: I-D Action: draft-bradley-oauth-jwt-encoded-state-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 19:55:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encoding claims in the OAuth 2 state parameter using a JWT
        Authors         : John Bradley
                          Dr.-Ing. Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Hans Zandbelt
	Filename        : draft-bradley-oauth-jwt-encoded-state-09.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   This draft provides a method for a client to encode one or more
   elements encoding information about the session into the OAuth 2
   "state" parameter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradley-oauth-jwt-encoded-state/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradley-oauth-jwt-encoded-state-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bradley-oauth-jwt-encoded-state-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bradley-oauth-jwt-encoded-state-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/