Subject: I-D Action: draft-nishizuka-dots-signal-control-filtering-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 22:35:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Controlling Filtering Rules Using DOTS Signal Channel
        Authors         : Kaname Nishizuka
                          Takahiko Nagata
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-nishizuka-dots-signal-control-filtering-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-11-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the DOTS signal channel to
   control the filtering rules when an attack mitigation is active.

   Particularly, this extension allows a DOTS client to activate or de-
   activate filtering rules during a DDoS attack.  The characterization
   of these filtering rules is supposed to be conveyed by a DOTS client
   during peace time by means of DOTS data channel.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements within the document with the RFC
   number to be assigned to this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: Controlling Filtering Rules Using DOTS Signal Channel";

   o  reference: RFC XXXX

   o  [RFCXXXX]

   Please update these statements with the RFC number to be assigned to
   the following documents:

   o  "RFC SSSS: Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling
      (DOTS) Signal Channel Specification" (used to be
      [I-D.ietf-dots-signal-channel])

   o  "RFC DDDD: Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling
      (DOTS) Data Channel Specification" (used to be
      [I-D.ietf-dots-data-channel])

   Please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nishizuka-dots-signal-control-filtering/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nishizuka-dots-signal-control-filtering-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nishizuka-dots-signal-control-filtering-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nishizuka-dots-signal-control-filtering-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/