Subject: I-D Action: draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 02:52:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MessageVortex Protocol
        Author          : Martin Gwerder
	Filename        : draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-00.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2018-11-29

Abstract:
   MessageVortex Protocol specifies messages embedded within existing
   transfer protocols such as SMTP or XMPP to send them anonymously from
   peer to peer.

   The protocol outperforms other protocols by decoupling transport from
   the final transmitter and receiver party.  There is no trust put into
   any infrastructure except for the infrastructure of the sending and
   receiving party of a message.  The Message flow is entirely selected
   by the creator of the routing block.  Routing nodes gain no non-
   obvious knowledge about messages even when collaborating.  Third-
   party anonymity is always achieved.  Furthermore, one out of sender
   and receiver anonymity may be achieved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/