Subject: I-D Action: draft-park-mls-multiple-groups-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 04:32:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple group membership
        Author          : Minho Park
	Filename        : draft-park-mls-multiple-groups-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-11-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes a functional requirement of Message Level
   Security (MLS) which provide an efficient management for multiple
   groups.  Although MLS defines an architecture and an abstract
   protocol for a secure group communication, it overlooks the need of
   multiple groups.  This document describes a usecase of the multiple
   groups, and the need for an efficient multiple group membership
   management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-park-mls-multiple-groups-requirement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-park-mls-multiple-groups-requirement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-park-mls-multiple-groups-requirement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/