Subject: I-D Action: draft-dkg-tls-reject-static-dh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 20:44:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS clients should reject static Diffie-Hellman
        Author          : Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-dkg-tls-reject-static-dh-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-12-04

Abstract:
   This draft addresses problematic proposals that contradict the
   expected security properties of TLS.  In particular, the ETSI
   "Middlebox Security Protocol" standard deliberately weakens the
   cryptographic guarantees of TLS unilaterally by the server, using
   static Diffie-Hellman keys where ephemeral keys are expected.
   Responsible TLS clients should avoid connecting to servers that
   appear to implement such a specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dkg-tls-reject-static-dh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dkg-tls-reject-static-dh-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dkg-tls-reject-static-dh-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dkg-tls-reject-static-dh-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/