Subject: I-D Action: draft-hongcs-t2trg-dfm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 14:18:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed fault management for IoT Networks
        Authors         : Choong Seon Hong
                          Shashi Raj Pandey
                          Chit Wutyee Zaw
                          Seung Il Moon
                          Minh N H Nguyen
	Filename        : draft-hongcs-t2trg-dfm-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-12-27

Abstract:
Recent advances in Internet of Things (IoT) have increased
the use of sensing technologies for IoT applications. However,
monitoring sensor nodes is still a challenging issue in
distributed remote environments, especially wireless environments.
Different from conventional centralized mechanism, Fog Computing
becomes an essential role in a scalable IoT system. Fog Node can
control and monitor its subdomain's devices and perform aggregation
tasks to support the central server at the cloud. Since node
fault detection can strongly affect the performance and accuracy
in most IoT analysis applications, fault detection mechanism
should be integrated into IoT Networks. Accordingly, these
fault nodes could be detected and replaced by others available
nodes in the same domain for the analysis by a distributed
fault detection and node replacement mechanism based on their
sensory values in a considered domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hongcs-t2trg-dfm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hongcs-t2trg-dfm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hongcs-t2trg-dfm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/