Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:21:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Prefix Delegation and Multi-Addressing Models
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-22.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-12-17

Abstract:
   Requesting nodes typically acquire IPv6 prefixes from a prefix
   delegation service for the network.  The requesting node can
   provision the prefix according to whether it acts as a router on
   behalf of any downstream networks and/or as a host on behalf of its
   local applications.  In the latter case, the requesting node can use
   portions of the delegated prefix for its own multi-addressing
   purposes.  This document therefore considers prefix delegation models
   for both the classic routing and various multi-addressing use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-22
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-22

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-22

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/