Subject: I-D Action: draft-long-nfvrg-nfv-decoupling-test-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 01:48:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The practice of NFV decoupling test
        Authors         : Yu Long
                          Yang Song
                          Zhijun Tang
	Filename        : draft-long-nfvrg-nfv-decoupling-test-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-12-27

Abstract:
   This document mainly introduces the practice of NFV decoupling test.
   Based on the product development situation of the current vendors,
   the decoupling test is carried out between NFVI&VIM, VNFM&VNF and
   NFVO.  Through a series of tests to explore some of the problems
   encountered in the current stage of NFV decoupling testing, provide
   ideas for the subsequent development of NFV products.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-long-nfvrg-nfv-decoupling-test/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-long-nfvrg-nfv-decoupling-test-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-long-nfvrg-nfv-decoupling-test-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/