Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-me6e-pr-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 15:57:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Ethernet - IPv6 address mapping encapsulation - prefix resolution
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-me6e-pr-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-12-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies Multiple Ethernet - IPv6 address mapping
   encapsulation - Prefix Resolution (ME6E-PR) specification.  ME6E-PR
   makes expantion ethernet network over IPv6 backbone network with
   encapsuation technoogy.  And also, E6ME-PR can stack multiple
   Ethernet networks.  ME6E-PR work on non own routing domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-me6e-pr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-me6e-pr-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-matsuhira-me6e-pr-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-me6e-pr-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/