Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 10:06:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-10.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-12-13

Abstract:
   This document provides the Path Computation Element communication
   Protocol (PCEP) extensions for the support of Routing and Wavelength
   Assignment (RWA) in Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON).
   Path provisioning in WSONs requires a routing and wavelength
   assignment (RWA) process.  From a path computation perspective,
   wavelength assignment is the process of determining which wavelength
   can be used on each hop of a path and forms an additional routing
   constraint to optical path computation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/