Subject: I-D Action: draft-scudder-grow-bmp-peer-up-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 15:36:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BMP Peer Up Message Namespace
        Author          : John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-scudder-grow-bmp-peer-up-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-12-14

Abstract:
   RFC 7854, BMP, uses different message types for different purposes.
   Most of these are Type, Length, Value (TLV) structured.  One message
   type, the Peer Up message, lacks a set of TLVs defined for its use,
   instead sharing a namespace with the Initiation message.  Subsequent
   experience has shown that this namespace sharing was a mistake, as it
   hampers the extension of the protocol.

   This document updates RFC 7854 by creating an independent namespace
   for the Peer Up message.  The changes in this document are formal
   only, compliant implementations of RFC 7854 also comply with this
   specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scudder-grow-bmp-peer-up/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scudder-grow-bmp-peer-up-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-scudder-grow-bmp-peer-up-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/