Subject: I-D Action: draft-request-header-originated-with-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 13:35:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Request Header Originated With
        Author          : Noman Riffat
	Filename        : draft-request-header-originated-with-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-12-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new Request Header that must be initiated
   every time a user-agent sends XMLHttpRequest.  The aim of this header
   is to limit the possibilities of XSS to RCE and preventing Javascript
   from stealing CSRF tokens on other URLs of same domain.  This will
   allow developers to block request if it wasn't supposed to be sent
   via XMLHttpRequest.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-request-header-originated-with/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-request-header-originated-with-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-request-header-originated-with-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/