Subject: I-D Action: draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 14:34:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anchorless mobility through hICN
        Authors         : Jordan Auge
                          Giovanna Carofiglio
                          Luca Muscariello
                          Michele Papalini
	Filename        : draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2018-12-20

Abstract:
   This document first dicusses the use of locators and identifiers in
   mobility management architectures, and their implication on various
   anchorless properties.  A new architecture is then proposed that is
   purely based on identifiers, and more specifically names as defined
   in Hybrid-ICN [I-D.muscariello-intarea-hicn].  The document then
   focuses on two main cases: the end-point sends data (data producer)
   or the end-point receive data (data consumer).  These two cases are
   taken into account entirely to provide anchorless mobility management
   in hICN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/