Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 12:31:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Layer 2 Attributes Extended Community Usage in EVPN
        Authors         : Tianpeng Yu
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-12-27

Abstract:
   This document adopts Layer 2 Attributes Extended Community defined in
   [RFC8214] to EVPN ELAN.  Interoperability mechanism of control word
   is described for EVPN ELAN and VPWS.  Also flow label mechanism is
   described for EVPN ELAN and VPWS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/