Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-dots-home-network-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 02:26:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel Call Home
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Joshi Harsha
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-reddy-dots-home-network-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-12-20

Abstract:
   This document presents DOTS signal channel Call Home service, which
   enables a DOTS server to initiate a secure connection to a DOTS
   client, and to receive the attack traffic information from the DOTS
   client.  The DOTS server in turn uses the attack traffic information
   to identify the compromised devices launching the outgoing DDOS
   attack and takes appropriate mitigation action.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dots-home-network/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dots-home-network-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-dots-home-network-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-dots-home-network-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/