Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaws-qirg-advent-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 11:34:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Entanglement Capabilities in Quantum Networks
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Melchior Aelmans
                          Stephanie Wehner
                          Cristian Sirbu
                          Axel Dahlberg
	Filename        : draft-kaws-qirg-advent-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-12-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of link-state routing protocols on
   classical links in Quantum Networks.  It contains proposals for
   additions to the IS-IS and OSPF protocols in order for them to
   transport relevant information for a Quantum Network, specifically,
   for the creation and manipulation of entangled pairs.  The document
   will describe some of the necessary attributes and some suggestions
   of how this information may be used.

   No Schrodinger's cats were harmed in the creation of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaws-qirg-advent/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaws-qirg-advent-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kaws-qirg-advent-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kaws-qirg-advent-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/