Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-bmwg-multihome-evpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 08:20:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarks and Methods for Multihomed EVPN
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Jim Uttaro
	Filename        : draft-morton-bmwg-multihome-evpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-12-31

Abstract:
   Fundamental Benchmarking Methodologies for Network Interconnect
   Devices of interest to the IETF are defined in RFC 2544.  Key
   benchmarks applicable to restoration and multi-homed sites are in RFC
   6894.  This memo applies these methods to Multihomed nodes
   implemented on Ethernet Virtual Private Networks (EVPN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-bmwg-multihome-evpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-bmwg-multihome-evpn-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-morton-bmwg-multihome-evpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-bmwg-multihome-evpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/