Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 23:57:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Configuration Interface of Control-Plane and User- Plane separation BNG
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Shujun Hu
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-12-05

Abstract:
   This document defines the YANG data model for management of Control-
   Plane and User-Plane separation BNGs (Broadband Network Gateways).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/