Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 09:12:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Backbone Router
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Charles E. Perkins
                          Eric Levy-Abegnoli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-09.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-12-05

Abstract:
   Backbone Routers are RFC8505 Routing Registrars that provide proxy
   services for IPv6 Neighbor Discovery.  Backbone Routers federate
   multiple wireless Links over a Backbone Link to form a MultiLink
   Subnet.  Backbone Routers placed along the wireless edge of the
   Backbone handle IPv6 Neighbor Discovery, and route packets on behalf
   of registered nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/