Subject: I-D Action: draft-haindl-lisp-gb-atn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 18:59:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ground-Based LISP for the Aeronautical Telecommunications Network
        Authors         : Bernhard Haindl
                          Manfred Lindner
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Marc Portoles Comeras
                          Victor Moreno
                          Fabio Maino
                          Balaji Venkatachalapathy
	Filename        : draft-haindl-lisp-gb-atn-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-12-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the LISP architecture and
   protocols to address the requirements of the worldwide Aeronautical
   Telecommunications Network with Internet Protocol Services, as
   articulated by the International Civil Aviation Organization.

   The ground-based LISP overlay provides mobility and multi-homing
   services to the IPv6 networks hosted on commercial aircrafts, to
   support Air Traffic Management communications with Air Traffic
   Controllers and Air Operation Controllers.  The proposed architecture
   doesn't require support for LISP protocol in the airborne routers,
   and can be easily deployed over existing ground infrastructures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haindl-lisp-gb-atn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haindl-lisp-gb-atn-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haindl-lisp-gb-atn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haindl-lisp-gb-atn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/