Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-quic-datagram-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 16:37:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Unreliable Datagram Extension to QUIC
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Eric Kinnear
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-pauly-quic-datagram-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-12-17

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the QUIC transport protocol to
   add support for sending and receiving unreliable datagrams over a
   QUIC connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-quic-datagram/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-quic-datagram-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pauly-quic-datagram-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pauly-quic-datagram-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/