Subject: I-D Action: draft-parecki-oauth-browser-based-apps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 13:41:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 for Browser-Based Apps
        Authors         : Aaron Parecki
                          David Waite
	Filename        : draft-parecki-oauth-browser-based-apps-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-12-08

Abstract:
   OAuth 2.0 authorization requests from apps running entirely in a
   browser are unable to use a Client Secret during the process, since
   they have no way to keep a secret confidential.  This specification
   details the security considerations that must be taken into account
   when developing browser-based applications, as well as best practices
   for how they can securely implement OAuth 2.0.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-parecki-oauth-browser-based-apps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-parecki-oauth-browser-based-apps-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-parecki-oauth-browser-based-apps-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-parecki-oauth-browser-based-apps-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/