Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-actn-vn-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 20:11:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for ACTN VN Operation
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Bin Yeong Yoon
                          Qin Wu
                          Peter Park
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-actn-vn-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2018-12-30

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for the Abstraction and
   Control of Traffic Engineered (TE) networks (ACTN) Virtual Network
   Service (VNS) operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-actn-vn-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-vn-yang-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-vn-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-actn-vn-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/