Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 02:51:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) extension for signaling LSP diversity constraint
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Colby Barth
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-12-18

Abstract:
   This document introduces a simple mechanism to associate a group of
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via an extension to the Path Computation
   Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) with the purpose of
   computing diverse paths for those LSPs.  The proposed extension
   allows a Path Computation Client (PCC) to advertise to a PCE that a
   particular LSP belongs to a disjoint-group, thus the PCE knows that
   LSPs in the same group needs to be disjoint from each other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/