Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 19:28:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Unified Properties for the ALTO Protocol
        Authors         : Wendy Roome
                          Shiwei Dawn Chen
                          Sabine Randriamasy
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-05.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2018-12-10

Abstract:
   This document extends the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) Protocol [RFC7285] by generalizing the concept of "endpoint
   properties" to domains of other entities, and by presenting those
   properties as maps, similar to the network and cost maps in ALTO.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/