Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 14:32:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-LS Advertisement of IGP Traffic Engineering Performance Metric Extensions
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Qin Wu
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-17.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-12-14

Abstract:
   This document defines new BGP-LS TLVs in order to carry the IGP
   Traffic Engineering Extensions defined in the IS-IS and OSPF
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/