Subject: I-D Action: draft-balakrichenan-lpwan-dns-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 06:35:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS usage in LPWAN
        Author          : Sandoche Balakrichenan
	Filename        : draft-balakrichenan-lpwan-dns-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-12-31

Abstract:
   DNS protocol and the database are used extensively in the Internet.
   Usage of DNS in the constrained devices or network is still nascent.
   This document describes how DNS could be used in a constrained
   scenario such as the LPWAN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-balakrichenan-lpwan-dns-usage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-balakrichenan-lpwan-dns-usage-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-balakrichenan-lpwan-dns-usage-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/