Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-pce-stitching-lsp-association-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 22:53:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stitching LSP Association
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Quan Xiong
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Weiqiang Cheng
	Filename        : draft-hu-pce-stitching-lsp-association-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-12-10

Abstract:
   This document defines the stitching LSP association type and
   stitching LSP association TLV for the inter-domain Segment Routing
   MPLS-TP network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-pce-stitching-lsp-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-pce-stitching-lsp-association-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-pce-stitching-lsp-association-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/