Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 13:16:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Structure of the IETF Administrative Support Activity, Version 2.0
        Authors         : Brian Haberman
                          Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Jason Livingood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2018-12-05

Abstract:
   The IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA) was originally
   established in 2005.  In the years since then, the needs of the IETF
   evolved in ways that required changes to its administrative
   structure.  The purpose of this document is to document and describe
   the IASA 2.0 structure.

   Under IASA 2.0, the work of the IETF's administrative and fundraising
   tasks is conducted by an administrative organization, the IETF
   Administration Limited Liability Company ("IETF LLC").  Under this
   structure, the Internet Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) was
   eliminated, and its oversight and advising functions transferred to
   the IETF LLC Board.

   This document describes the structure of the IETF Administrative
   Support Activity, version 2 (IASA 2.0).  It defines the roles and
   responsibilities of the IETF LLC Board, the IETF Executive Director,
   and ISOC in the fiscal and administrative support of the IETF
   standards process.  It also defines the membership and selection
   rules for the IETF LLC Board.

   This document obsoletes [RFC4071], [RFC4333], and [RFC7691].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/