Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-deployment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:39:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Control Plane and User Plane Separated BNG Deployment Model
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Sujun Hu
                          Michael Wang
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-deployment-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-12-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the deployment model for a Broadband Network
   Gateway (BNG) device with Control Plane (CP) and User Plane(UP)
   separation. It is intended to give guidance for the deployment of CP
   and UP separated BNG devices in an operators' network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-deployment-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-deployment-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-deployment-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/