Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-bess-evpn-mcast-synch-enhance-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 19:16:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Multicast Synchronization Enhancement
        Authors         : Yisong Liu
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-liu-bess-evpn-mcast-synch-enhance-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-12-09

Abstract:
Internet-Draft EVPN Multicast Synchronization Enhancement December 2018

Ethernet Virtual Private Network (EVPN, RFC7432) solutions is becoming
prevalent in Data Centers, Data Center Interconnect (DCI) and Service
Provider VPN applications. In the scenario of multi-homing from a CE to
multiple PEs with links used in a single-active or all-active
redundancy mode, IGMP & MLD Join/Leave and PIM Join/RPT-Prune
synchronization procedures have been provided. This document specifies
an enhancement for IGMP/PIM signaling synchronization when using
different Ethernet tag encapsulation mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-bess-evpn-mcast-synch-enhance/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-bess-evpn-mcast-synch-enhance-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-bess-evpn-mcast-synch-enhance-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-bess-evpn-mcast-synch-enhance-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/