Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-rdap-nameservers-sharing-name-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 17:08:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Nameserver objects sharing the same name, support for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
        Author          : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-lozano-rdap-nameservers-sharing-name-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-12-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
   extension that may be used to retrieve the registration information
   of a particular nameserver object sharing the name with other
   nameserver objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-rdap-nameservers-sharing-name/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-rdap-nameservers-sharing-name-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lozano-rdap-nameservers-sharing-name-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lozano-rdap-nameservers-sharing-name-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/