Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-mptcp-owl-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 06:48:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : One Way Latency Considerations for MPTCP
        Authors         : Fei Song
                          Hongke Zhang
                          H Anthony Chan
                          Anni Wei
	Filename        : draft-song-mptcp-owl-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-12-16

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use of One Way Latency (OWL) for
   enhancing multipath TCP (MPTCP). Several use cases of OWL, such as
   retransmission policy and crucial data scheduling are analyzed. Two
   kinds of OWL measurement approaches are also provided and compared.
   More explorations related with OWL will be helpful to the
   performance of MPTCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-mptcp-owl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-mptcp-owl-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-mptcp-owl-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-mptcp-owl-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/