Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-sunset-header-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 07:14:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Sunset HTTP Header Field
        Author          : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-sunset-header-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-12-29

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Sunset HTTP response header field,
   which indicates that a URI is likely to become unresponsive at a
   specified point in the future.  It also defines a sunset link
   relation type that allows linking to resources providing information
   about an upcoming resource or service sunset.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-sunset-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-sunset-header-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilde-sunset-header-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-sunset-header-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/