Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-dhcpv6-ndopt-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:22:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Unified Stateful/Stateless Configuration Service for IPv6
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-dhcpv6-ndopt-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-12-17

Abstract:
   IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (IPv6ND) specifies a control message set for
   nodes to discover neighbors, routers, prefixes and other services on
   the link.  It also supports a manner of StateLess Address
   AutoConfiguration (SLAAC), while the Dynamic Host Configuration
   Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) specifies a separate stateful service.
   This document presents IPv6ND extensions for providing a unified
   stateful/stateless configuration service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-dhcpv6-ndopt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-6man-dhcpv6-ndopt-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-dhcpv6-ndopt-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-dhcpv6-ndopt-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/