Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 01:38:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended OAM to Carry In-situ OAM Capabilities
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Lei Bo
	Filename        : draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2018-12-18

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension for OAM packets including MPLS
   LSP Ping/Traceroute [RFC8029], ICMP Ping/Traceroute for SRv6
   [I-D.ali-spring-srv6-oam] and SFC Ping/Traceroute
   [I-D.ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam], which can be used within an IOAM
   domain, allowing the IOAM encapsulating node to acquire IOAM
   capabilities of each IOAM transit node and/or IOAM decapsulating node
   easily and dynamically.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/