Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 09:35:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Initial Performance Metric Registry Entries
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-09.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2018-12-09

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Initial Entries for the Performance Metrics
   Registry.  This version includes:

   * removed sections which only contained examples, or a blank outine
   for new metric entries.

   * removed remaining comments (did not require action).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/