Subject: I-D Action: draft-sattler-registry-unavailable-domain-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 00:48:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registry Unavailable Domain Name Report
        Author          : Tobias Sattler
	Filename        : draft-sattler-registry-unavailable-domain-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-12-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the content of an unavailable domain name
   report based on the registry report structure and delivered by the
   registry reporting repository.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sattler-registry-unavailable-domain-report/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sattler-registry-unavailable-domain-report-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sattler-registry-unavailable-domain-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/