Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-tsvwg-lola-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 08:04:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Loss-Latency Trade-off Signal for the Mobile Network
        Authors         : Thomas Fossati
                          Gorry Fairhurst
                          Pedro A. Aranda Gutierrez
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
	Filename        : draft-fossati-tsvwg-lola-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-12-16

Abstract:
   This document proposes a marking scheme for tagging low-latency flows
   (for example: interactive voice and video, gaming, machine to machine
   applications) that is safe to use by the mobile network for matching
   such flows to suitable per-hop behaviors (EPS bearers defined by
   3GPP) in its core and radio segments.  The suggested scheme re-uses
   NQB, a DiffServ-based signalling scheme with compatible rate-delay
   trade-off semantics that has been recently introduced in the context
   of fixed access to allow differential treatment of non-queue building
   vs queue building flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-tsvwg-lola/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-tsvwg-lola-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fossati-tsvwg-lola-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/