Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 01:19:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC MediaStream Identification in the Session Description Protocol
        Author          : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-17.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-12-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Session Description Protocol (SDP) Grouping
   mechanism for RTP media streams that can be used to specify relations
   between media streams.

   This mechanism is used to signal the association between the SDP
   concept of "media description" and the WebRTC concept of
   "MediaStream" / "MediaStreamTrack" using SDP signaling.

   This document is a work item of the MMUSIC WG, whose discussion list
   is [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/