Subject: I-D Action: draft-jaufeerally-nexthop-path-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 02:08:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Providing Next External Hop Path Information to End Hosts
        Author          : Rayhaan Jaufeerally
	Filename        : draft-jaufeerally-nexthop-path-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-12-10

Abstract:
   The aim of this document is to define an interface through which an
   Autonomous System (AS) can disseminate information about forwarding
   of packets to the next hop outside the AS, to devices within its
   network.  This information can be used to make path aware routing
   decisions, either by being aware of the default route packets will
   take when traversing the AS, or by using other mechanisms to control
   the path packets which is out of the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jaufeerally-nexthop-path-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jaufeerally-nexthop-path-info-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jaufeerally-nexthop-path-info-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/