Subject: I-D Action: draft-ssh-global-requests-ok-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 09:58:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sending and Handling of Global Requests in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Denis Bider
	Filename        : draft-ssh-global-requests-ok-00.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2018-12-18

Abstract:
  This memo updates RFC 4254 to clarify when global requests can be sent
  or received and provides a mechanism for SSH software to indicate it
  will accept global requests according to this requirement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ssh-global-requests-ok/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ssh-global-requests-ok-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ssh-global-requests-ok-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/