Subject: I-D Action: draft-gutmann-tls-lts-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 03:29:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS 1.2 Update for Long-term Support
        Author          : Peter Gutmann
	Filename        : draft-gutmann-tls-lts-11.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-12-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies an update of TLS 1.2 for long-term support on
   systems that can have multi-year or even decade-long update cycles,
   one that incoporates as far as possible what's already deployed for
   TLS 1.2 but with the security holes and bugs fixed.  This document
   also recognises the fact that there is a huge amount of TLS use
   outside the web content-delivery environment with its resource-rich
   hardware and software that can be updated whenever required and
   provides a long-term stable, known-good version that can be deployed
   to systems that can't roll out ongoing changes on a continuous basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gutmann-tls-lts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gutmann-tls-lts-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gutmann-tls-lts-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gutmann-tls-lts-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/