Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-mpls-sr-inter-domain-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 23:06:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing in MPLS-TP Inter-domain Use Cases
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Quan Xiong
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Weiqiang Cheng
	Filename        : draft-hu-mpls-sr-inter-domain-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-12-09

Abstract:
   This document discusses SR-MPLS-TP inter-domain scenarios and use
   cases, and also SR-MPLS-TP inter-working with MPLS-TP network
   requirement and use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-mpls-sr-inter-domain-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-mpls-sr-inter-domain-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-mpls-sr-inter-domain-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/