Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-te-metric-recording-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 09:46:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) extension for recording TE Metric of a Label Switched Path
        Authors         : Clarence Filsfils
                          Julien Meuric
                          Kenji Kumaki
                          Deutsche Telekom AG
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-te-metric-recording-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-11-16

Abstract:
     There are many scenarios in which Traffic Engineering (TE) metrics
     such as cost, delay and delay variation associated with the TE link
     formed by Label Switched Path (LSP) are not available to the
     ingress and egress nodes. This draft provides extensions for the
     Resource ReserVation Protocol- Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) to
     support automatic collection of cost, delay and delay variation
     information for the TE link formed by a LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-te-metric-recording/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-te-metric-recording-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-te-metric-recording-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-te-metric-recording-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/