Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 11:13:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Expect-CT Extension for HTTP
        Author          : Emily Stark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-08.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-12-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a new HTTP header field named Expect-CT, which
   allows web host operators to instruct user agents to expect valid
   Signed Certificate Timestamps (SCTs) to be served on connections to
   these hosts.  Expect-CT allows web host operators to discover
   misconfigurations in their Certificate Transparency deployments.
   Further, web host operaters can use Expect-CT to ensure that, if a UA
   which supports Expect-CT accepts a misissued certificate, that
   certificate will be discoverable in Certificate Transparency logs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/