Subject: I-D Action: draft-pot-prefer-push-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 11:26:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP-client suggested Push Preference
        Author          : Evert Pot
	Filename        : draft-pot-prefer-push-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2018-12-02

Abstract:
   TODO

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-prefer-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-prefer-push-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pot-prefer-push-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/