Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 06:49:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Virtual Private Network (VPN) Context Information Option
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Chris Lenart
                          Greg Presbury
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-12-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a new IPv6 Destination Option that can be used
   to encode Virtual Private Network (VPN) context information.  It is
   applicable when VPN payload is transported over IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/