Subject: I-D Action: draft-learmonth-pearg-safe-internet-measurement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 07:26:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Performing Safe Measurement on the Internet
        Author          : Iain R. Learmonth
	Filename        : draft-learmonth-pearg-safe-internet-measurement-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-12-10

Abstract:
Researchers from industry and academia will often use Internet measurements as a part of their work.  While these measurements can give insight into the functioning and usage of the Internet, they can come at the cost of user privacy.  This document describes guidelines for ensuring that such measurements can be carried out safely.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-learmonth-pearg-safe-internet-measurement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-learmonth-pearg-safe-internet-measurement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-learmonth-pearg-safe-internet-measurement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/