Subject: I-D Action: draft-kazuho-quic-authenticated-handshake-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 18:30:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authenticated Handshake for QUIC
        Authors         : Kazuho Oku
                          Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-kazuho-quic-authenticated-handshake-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-12-13

Abstract:
   This document explains a variant of QUIC protocol version 1 that uses
   the ESNI Keys to authenticate the Initial packets thereby making the
   entire handshake tamper-proof.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kazuho-quic-authenticated-handshake/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kazuho-quic-authenticated-handshake-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kazuho-quic-authenticated-handshake-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/