Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-pce-stateful-pce-sr-inter-domain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 17:00:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateful PCE for SR-MPLS-TP Inter-domain
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Weiqiang Cheng
	Filename        : draft-xiong-pce-stateful-pce-sr-inter-domain-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-12-10

Abstract:
   This document proposes two solutions to perform the Segment routing
   transport Profile with MPLS data plane(SR-MPLS-TP) inter-domain path
   computation and initiation with stateful PCEs including stitching
   Association Group and stitching labels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-pce-stateful-pce-sr-inter-domain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-pce-stateful-pce-sr-inter-domain-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-pce-stateful-pce-sr-inter-domain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/