Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 06:28:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD for Multipoint Networks
        Authors         : Dave Katz
                          Dave Ward
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-19.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2018-12-13

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol for its use in multipoint and multicast
   networks.

   This document updates RFC 5880.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/