Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 15:50:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Router Keying for BGPsec
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Sean Turner
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-12-18

Abstract:
   BGPsec-speaking routers are provisioned with private keys in order to
   sign BGPsec announcements.  The corresponding public keys are
   published in the global Resource Public Key Infrastructure, enabling
   verification of BGPsec messages.  This document describes two methods
   of generating the public-private key-pairs: router-driven and
   operator-driven.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-rtr-keying-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/