Subject: I-D Action: draft-gs-bess-evpn-l2-attribute-cw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 02:06:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN VPWS layer 2 Attributes Extended community for Control-Word behavior
        Authors         : Gangadhara Reddy Chavva
                          Satishkumar Rodd
	Filename        : draft-gs-bess-evpn-l2-attribute-cw-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-12-24

Abstract:
   This document aims to define a negotiation mechanism for L2
   capabilities in an EVPN scenario spefic to EVPN-VPWS control word
   behavior.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gs-bess-evpn-l2-attribute-cw/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gs-bess-evpn-l2-attribute-cw-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gs-bess-evpn-l2-attribute-cw-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/