Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:22:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Route Information Options in IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          James Woodyatt
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-12-17

Abstract:
   The IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) protocol allows nodes to discover
   neighbors on the same link.  Router Advertisement (RA) messages can
   also convey routing information by including a non-zero (default)
   Router Lifetime, and/or Route Information Options (RIOs).  This
   document specifies backward-compatible extensions that permit nodes
   to include RIOs in other IPv6 ND messages to support the discovery of
   more-specific routes among neighbors on the link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/