Subject: I-D Action: draft-sharma-bess-multi-site-evpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 21:23:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-site EVPN based VXLAN using Border Gateways
        Authors         : Rajesh Sharma
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Lukas Krattiger
                          Raghava Sivaramu
	Filename        : draft-sharma-bess-multi-site-evpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-12-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the procedures for interconnecting two or
   more BGP based Ethernet VPN (EVPN) sites in a scalable fashion over
   an IP-only network.  The motivation is to support extension of EVPN
   sites without having to rely on typical Data Center Interconnect
   (DCI) technologies like MPLS/VPLS.  The requirements for such a
   deployment are very similar to the ones specified in RFC 7209 --
   "Requirements for Ethernet VPN (EVPN)".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sharma-bess-multi-site-evpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sharma-bess-multi-site-evpn-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sharma-bess-multi-site-evpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sharma-bess-multi-site-evpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/