Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandesompel-citeas-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 07:59:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : cite-as: A Link Relation to Convey a Preferred URI for Referencing
        Authors         : Herbert Van de Sompel
                          Michael Nelson
                          Geoffrey Bilder
                          John Kunze
                          Simeon Warner
	Filename        : draft-vandesompel-citeas-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2018-12-18

Abstract:
   A web resource is routinely referenced by means of the URI with which
   it is directly accessed.  But cases exist where referencing a
   resource by means of a URI, different than that access URI, is
   preferred.  This specification defines a link relation type that can
   be used to convey such a preference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandesompel-citeas/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandesompel-citeas-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vandesompel-citeas-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandesompel-citeas-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/