Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukes-spring-sr-for-sdwan-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 12:51:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SR For SDWAN: VPN with Underlay SLA
        Authors         : Darren Dukes
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Gaurav Dawra
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Pablo Camarillo Garvia
                          Francois Clad
                          Stefano Salsano
	Filename        : draft-dukes-spring-sr-for-sdwan-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-12-04

Abstract:
   This document describes how SR enables underlay Service Level
   Agreements (SLA) to a VPN with scale and security while ensuring
   service opacity.  This solution applies to Over-The-Top VPN (OTT VPN)
   and Software-Defined WAN (SDWAN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukes-spring-sr-for-sdwan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukes-spring-sr-for-sdwan-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dukes-spring-sr-for-sdwan-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dukes-spring-sr-for-sdwan-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/