Subject: I-D Action: draft-merge-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 17:00:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of GMPLS for B100G Optical Transport Network
        Authors         : Qilei Wang
                          Radha Valiveti
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Sergio Belotti
	Filename        : draft-merge-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-12-24

Abstract:
   This document examines the applicability of using current existing
   GMPLS routing and signaling to set up ODUk/ODUflex over ODUCn link,
   as a result of the support of OTU/ODU links with rates larger than
   100G in the 2016 version of G.709.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merge-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-merge-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-merge-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-merge-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/