Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-opsawg-ntf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 13:17:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Telemetry Framework
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-song-opsawg-ntf-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2018-12-14

Abstract:
   This document provides an architectural framework for network
   telemetry to address the current and future network operation
   challenges and requirements.  The defining characteristics of network
   telemetry show a clear distinction from the conventional network
   Operations, Administration, and Management (OAM).  Network telemetry
   promises better scalability, accuracy, coverage, and performance and
   allows automated control loops to suit both today's and tomorrow's
   network operation requirements.  This document clarifies the
   terminologies and classifies the modules and components of a network
   telemetry system.  The framework and taxonomy help to set a common
   ground for the collection of related work and provide guidance for
   future technique and standard developments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-opsawg-ntf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-opsawg-ntf-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-opsawg-ntf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-opsawg-ntf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/