Subject: I-D Action: draft-goto-httpbis-preload-frame-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 21:52:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The PRELOAD Frame Extension
        Author          : Hiroyuki Goto
	Filename        : draft-goto-httpbis-preload-frame-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-12-18

Abstract:
   A server can send application data before a client sends data if they
   are using HTTP/2 with TLS1.3 or HTTP/3.  Indicating loading of
   necessary resources without waiting for the first request from the
   client may improve page loading performance.  This document defines
   the PRELOAD frame, which is a new extension frame that allows the
   server to notify of preload information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-goto-httpbis-preload-frame/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-goto-httpbis-preload-frame-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-goto-httpbis-preload-frame-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/