Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-trip-registry-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:26:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update to the TRIP IANA Registry Rules Regarding Postal Addresses
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-arkko-trip-registry-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2018-12-04

Abstract:
   This memo updates the IANA registry rules for the Telephony Routing
   over IP (TRIP) protocol, by no longer requiring that postal addresses
   be included in contact information.

   This memo updates RFC 3219.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-trip-registry-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-trip-registry-update-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-trip-registry-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-arkko-trip-registry-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/