Subject: I-D Action: draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 12:40:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Multiplexing
        Authors         : Bernard Aboba
                          Peter Thatcher
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-01-23

Abstract:
   If QUIC is to be used in a peer-to-peer manner, with NAT traversal,
   then it is necessary to be able to demultiplex QUIC and other
   protocols used in WebRTC on a single UDP port. This memo discusses
   options for demultiplexing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/