Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-egress-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 13:55:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP RPKI-Based Origin Validation on Export
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Ruediger Volk
                          Jakob Heitz
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-egress-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-01-03

Abstract:
   It is useful fpr RPKI-based Origin Validation to classify and mark
   prefixes for all ingress, redistribution, and egress policies.  For
   egress policy, it is important that the classification uses the
   effective origin AS of the processed route, which may specifically be
   altered by the commonly available knobs such as removing private ASs,
   confederation handling, and other modifications of the origin AS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-egress/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-egress-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-egress-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/