Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 06:25:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensible Binary Meta Language
        Authors         : Steve Lhomme
                          Dave Rice
                          Moritz Bunkus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-09.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2019-01-24

Abstract:
   This document defines the Extensible Binary Meta Language (EBML)
   format as a generalized file format for any type of data in a
   hierarchical form.  EBML is designed as a binary equivalent to XML
   and uses a storage-efficient approach to build nested Elements with
   identifiers, lengths, and values.  Similar to how an XML Schema
   defines the structure and semantics of an XML Document, this document
   defines how EBML Schemas are created to convey the semantics of an
   EBML Document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-ebml/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/