Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 23:18:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RADIUS Attributes for Address plus Port (A+P) based Softwire Mechanisms
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Yu Fu
                          Bing Liu
                          Peter Deacon
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Tianxiang Li
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-18.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2019-01-21

Abstract:
   IPv4-over-IPv6 transition mechanisms provide IPv4 connectivity
   services over IPv6 native networks during the IPv4/IPv6 co-existence
   period.  DHCPv6 options have been defined for configuring clients for
   Lightweight 4over6, Mapping of Address and Port with Encapsulation,
   and Mapping of Address and Port using Translation unicast softwire
   mechanisms, and also multicast softwires.  However, in many networks,
   configuration information is stored in an Authentication,
   Authorization, and Accounting server which utilizes the RADIUS
   protocol to provide centralized management for users.  When a new
   transition mechanism is developed, new RADIUS attributes need to be
   defined correspondingly.

   This document defines new RADIUS attributes to carry Address plus
   Port based softwire configuration parameters from an Authentication,
   Authorization, and Accounting server to a Broadband Network Gateway.
   Both unicast and multicast attributes are covered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/