Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 16:30:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Mesh over BLUETOOTH(R) Low Energy using IPSP
        Authors         : Carles Gomez
                          Seyed Mahdi Darroudi
                          Teemu Savolainen
                          Michael Spoerk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-01-16

Abstract:
   RFC 7668 describes the adaptation of 6LoWPAN techniques to enable
   IPv6 over Bluetooth low energy networks that follow the star
   topology.  However, recent Bluetooth specifications allow the
   formation of extended topologies as well.  This document specifies
   the mechanisms needed to enable IPv6 over mesh networks composed of
   Bluetooth low energy links established by using the Bluetooth
   Internet Protocol Support Profile.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/