Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-additional-registered-clauses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 11:44:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update to Additional Registered Clauses in SMTP Received Headers
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-additional-registered-clauses-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-01-24

Abstract:
   SMTP servers add Received: trace headers to mail messages to track
   their progress This document updates the registration criteria for
   Additional Registered Clauses in those headers to Expert Review, and
   adds a new clause for Server Name Indication (SNI).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-additional-registered-clauses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-additional-registered-clauses-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-levine-additional-registered-clauses-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/