Subject: I-D Action: draft-samar-mptcp-socketapi-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 09:02:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended Socket APIs to control subflow priority in Multipath TCP
        Authors         : Samar Shailendra
                          Hemant Kumar Rath
                          Arpan Pal
                          Abhijit Mondal
	Filename        : draft-samar-mptcp-socketapi-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-01-31

Abstract:
   This document provides the extended Socket APIs to control subflow
   priority for Multipath TCP. It also describes an additional data
   structure for MPTCP to make the subflow priority persistent across
   subflow disconnection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-samar-mptcp-socketapi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-samar-mptcp-socketapi-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-samar-mptcp-socketapi-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-samar-mptcp-socketapi-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/