Subject: I-D Action: draft-amsuess-core-resource-directory-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 11:21:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoRE Resource Directory Extensions
        Author          : Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-amsuess-core-resource-directory-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-01-10

Abstract:
   [ See Introduction ]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-core-resource-directory-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amsuess-core-resource-directory-extensions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amsuess-core-resource-directory-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/