Subject: I-D Action: draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 02:12:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The 'leaptofrogans' URI Scheme
        Authors         : Alexis Tamas
                          Benjamin Phister
                          Jean-Emmanuel Rodriguez
	Filename        : draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-01-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the 'leaptofrogans' Uniform Resource
   Identifier (URI) scheme, which enables applications to launch Frogans
   Player on a given Frogans site.  Frogans is a medium for publishing
   content and services on the Internet, defined as a generic software
   layer on the Internet.  Frogans Player is software enabling end users
   to browse Frogans sites.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/