Subject: I-D Action: draft-jordan-cacao-charter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 14:48:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Collaborative Automated Course of Action Operations (CACAO) for Cyber Security
        Authors         : Bret Jordan
                          Allan Thomson
	Filename        : draft-jordan-cacao-charter-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2019-01-02

Abstract:
   This is the charter for the Working Group: Collaborative Automated
   Course of Action Operations (CACAO) for Cyber Security

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jordan-cacao-charter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jordan-cacao-charter-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jordan-cacao-charter-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/