Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 08:26:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resilient MPLS Rings and Multicast
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Santosh Esale
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-01-14

Abstract:
   With Resilient MPLS Rings (RMR), although all existing multicast
   procedures and solutions can work as is, there are optimizations that
   could be done for RSVP-TE P2MP tunnel signaling and Fast-ReRouting
   for both mLDP and RSVP-TE P2MP tunnels.  This document describes that
   in high level (detailed protocol procedure is specified in
   [I-D.zzhang-teas-rmr-rsvp-p2mp]), and also discusses end to end
   multicast when there are RMRs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/