Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 14:28:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Hash Of Root Key Certificate Extension
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-01-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Hash Of Root Key certificate extension.
   This certificate extension is carried in the self-signed certificate
   for a trust anchor, which is often called a Root Certification
   Authority (CA) certificate.  This certificate extension unambiguously
   identifies the next public key that will be used at some point in the
   future as the next Root CA certificate, eventually replacing the
   current one.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-hash-of-root-key-cert-extn-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/