Subject: I-D Action: draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 11:11:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet-Optical Integration in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Madhukar Anand
                          Sanjoy Bardhan
                          Ramesh Subrahmaniam
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Utpal Mukhopadhyaya
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-01-28

Abstract:
   This document illustrates a way to integrate a new class of nodes and
   links in segment routing to represent transport/optical networks in
   an opaque way into the segment routing domain.  An instance of this
   class would be optical networks that are typically transport centric
   by having very few devices with the capability to process packets.
   In the IP centric network, this will help in defining a common
   control protocol for packet optical integration that will include
   optical paths as 'transport segments' or sub-paths as an augmentation
   to packet paths. The transport segment option also defines a general
   mechanism to allow for future extensibility of segment routing into
   non-packet domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anand-spring-poi-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/