Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:20:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resilient MPLS Rings and Multicast
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Santosh Esale
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-01-25

Abstract:
   With Resilient MPLS Rings (RMR), although all existing multicast
   procedures and solutions can work as is, there are optimizations that
   could be done for RSVP-TE P2MP tunnel signaling and Fast-ReRouting
   for both mLDP and RSVP-TE P2MP tunnels.  This document describes RMR
   multicast on a high level, with detailed protocol procedure for RSVP-
   TE P2MP optimizations specified in a separate document.  This
   document also discusses end to end multicast when there are RMRs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-mpls-rmr-multicast-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/