Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-bier-tether-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 12:11:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tethering A BIER Router To A BIER-incapable Router
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Nils Warnke
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-bier-tether-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-01-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies optional procedures to optimize the handling
   of Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) incapable routers, by
   tethering a BIER router to a BIER incapable router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bier-tether/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-bier-tether-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-bier-tether-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-bier-tether-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/