Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 13:39:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Consolidated IASA2-Related Document Updates
        Author          : John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-01-17

Abstract:
   In 2018, the IETF began the transition to a new administrative
   structure and updated its IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA)
   to a new "IASA 2.0" structure.  In addition to more substantive
   changes that are described in other documents, the transition to the
   2018 IETF Administrative Support structure changes several position
   titles and organizational relationships that are referenced
   elsewhere.  Rather than reissue those referencing documents
   individually, this specification provides updates to them and
   deprecates some now-obsolete documents to ensure that there is no
   confusion due to these changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/