Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 15:11:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fifty Years of RFCs
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-01-04

Abstract:
   This RFC marks the fiftieth anniversary for the RFC Series.  It
   includes both retrospective material from individuals involved at key
   inflection points, as well as a review of the current state of
   affairs.  It concludes with thoughts on possibilities for the next
   fifty years for the Series.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/