Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-shg-mud-quarantined-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 10:02:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Manufacturer Usuage Description for quarantined access to firmware
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-shg-mud-quarantined-access-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-01-31

Abstract:
   The Manufacturer Usage Description is a tool to describe the limited
   access that a single function device such as an Internet of Things
   device might need.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-shg-mud-quarantined-access/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-shg-mud-quarantined-access-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-shg-mud-quarantined-access-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/