Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-topology-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 05:51:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Topology YANG Model
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-topology-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-01-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Deterministic Networking
   (DetNet) topology discovery and capability configuration.

   The YANG module defined in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-topology-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-topology-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-topology-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/