Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-bess-evpn-mass-withdraw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 11:54:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Enhanced Mass Withdraw
        Author          : Tianpeng Yu
	Filename        : draft-yu-bess-evpn-mass-withdraw-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-01-15

Abstract:
   This document aims to define a enhanced mass withdraw process in case
   of multiple ES or vES fails.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-bess-evpn-mass-withdraw/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yu-bess-evpn-mass-withdraw-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yu-bess-evpn-mass-withdraw-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/