Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-tls-raw-public-key-with-ibc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 19:23:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Identity as Raw Public Key in Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
        Authors         : Haiguang Wang
                          Yanjiang Yang
                          Xin Kang
	Filename        : draft-wang-tls-raw-public-key-with-ibc-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-01-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of identity as a raw public key in
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS).  The TLS protocol procedures are kept unchanged, but
   signature algorithms are extended to support Identity-based signature
   (IBS).  A typical Identity-based signature algorithm, the ECCSI
   signature algorithm defined in RFC 6507, is supported in the current
   version.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-tls-raw-public-key-with-ibc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-tls-raw-public-key-with-ibc-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-tls-raw-public-key-with-ibc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-tls-raw-public-key-with-ibc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/