Subject: I-D Action: draft-xplorer-device-association-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 01:09:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Need for associating email address to device address and phone numbers and ability to send email from sms
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-xplorer-device-association-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2019-01-29

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for associating email address to device
address     			and phone numbers and ability to send email using sms

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xplorer-device-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xplorer-device-association-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xplorer-device-association-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/