Subject: I-D Action: draft-weaver-cellar-flac-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 12:43:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Free Lossless Audio Codec
        Authors         : Josh Coalson
                          
                          Andrew Weaver
	Filename        : draft-weaver-cellar-flac-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2019-01-10

Abstract:
   This document defines FLAC, which stands for Free Lossless Audio
   Codec, a free, open source codec for lossless audio compression and
   decompression.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-weaver-cellar-flac/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-weaver-cellar-flac-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-weaver-cellar-flac-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/