Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-hkdf-oids-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 13:29:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Algorithm Identifiers for the HMAC-based Extract-and-Expand Key Derivation Function (HKDF)
        Author          : Russell Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-hkdf-oids-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-01-11

Abstract:
   RFC 5869 specifies the HMAC-based Extract-and-Expand Key Derivation
   Function (HKDF) algorithm.  This document assigns algorithm
   identifiers to the HKDF algorithm when used with three common one-way
   hash functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-hkdf-oids/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-hkdf-oids-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-hkdf-oids-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/