Subject: I-D Action: draft-camarilloelmalky-springdmm-srv6-mob-usecases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 23:30:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Mobility Use-Cases
        Authors         : Pablo Camarillo Garvia
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Hani Elmalky
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Anna Cui
                          Bart Peirens
	Filename        : draft-camarilloelmalky-springdmm-srv6-mob-usecases-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-01-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the SRv6 use-cases in the mobile network in
   association with different mobile generations (3G, 4G, and 5G).  It
   also highlights potential interworking with SR-MPLS in relevant use-
   cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-camarilloelmalky-springdmm-srv6-mob-usecases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-camarilloelmalky-springdmm-srv6-mob-usecases-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-camarilloelmalky-springdmm-srv6-mob-usecases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-camarilloelmalky-springdmm-srv6-mob-usecases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/