Subject: I-D Action: draft-young-md-query-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 02:41:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Metadata Query Protocol
        Author          : Ian A. Young
	Filename        : draft-young-md-query-10.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-01-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a simple protocol for retrieving metadata about
   named entities, or named collections of entities.  The goal of the
   protocol is to profile various aspects of HTTP to allow requesters to
   rely on certain, rigorously defined, behaviour.

   This document is a product of the Research and Education Federations
   (REFEDS) Working Group process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-young-md-query/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-young-md-query-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-young-md-query-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-young-md-query-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/