Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-link-gk-profiles-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 21:29:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Group Keying Protocol TRILL Use Protfiles
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-link-gk-profiles-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-01-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies use profiles for the application of the
   simple group keying protocol (SGKP) to multi-destination TRILL
   Extended RBridge Channel message security (RFC 7978) and TRILL over
   IP packet security (draft-ietf-trill-over-ip).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-link-gk-profiles/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-link-gk-profiles-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-link-gk-profiles-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-link-gk-profiles-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/