Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 02:38:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reaction of Stateless Address Autoconfiguration (SLAAC) to Renumbering Events
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Jan Zorz
	Filename        : draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-01-31

Abstract:
   A very common IPv6 deployment scenario is that in which a CPE employs
   DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation to obtain an IPv6 prefix, and at least one
   prefix from within the leased prefix is advertised on a local network
   via SLAAC.  In scenarios where e.g. the CPE crashes and reboots,
   nodes on the local network continue using outdated prefixes which
   result in connectivity problems.  This document analyzes this problem
   scenario, and proposes workarounds.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/