Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 22:49:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Tunnel Interface Types YANG Module
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ian Farrer
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-01-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG module containing a collection of IANA
   maintained YANG identities, used as interface types for tunnel
   interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/