Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-rtgwg-scalable-bgp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 08:00:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scalable De-Aggregation for Overlays Using the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Greg Saccone
                          Gaurav Dawra
                          Acee Lindem
                          Victor Moreno
	Filename        : draft-templin-rtgwg-scalable-bgp-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-01-29

Abstract:
   The Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) has well-known limitations in terms
   of the numbers of routes that can be carried and stability of the
   routing system.  This is especially true when mobile nodes frequently
   change their network attachment points, which in the past has
   resulted in excessive announcements and withdrawals of de-aggregated
   prefixes.  This document discusses a means of accommodating scalable
   de-aggregation of IPv6 prefixes for overlay networks using BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-rtgwg-scalable-bgp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-rtgwg-scalable-bgp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-rtgwg-scalable-bgp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-rtgwg-scalable-bgp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/