Subject: I-D Action: draft-aspb-rof-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 07:16:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reproduce Object framework(ROF)
        Authors         : Abel Sanchez
                          pushpita bhattacharjee
	Filename        : draft-aspb-rof-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-01-08

Abstract:
   This document postulates a standard for computational models to help
   with reproducibility. This standard proposes a lightweight,programing
   language agnostic, JavaScript Object Notation(JSON) based Framework
   to describe the environment and behavior of a computational model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aspb-rof/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aspb-rof-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aspb-rof-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/