Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-rains-protocol-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 13:31:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RAINS (Another Internet Naming Service) Protocol Specification
        Authors         : Brian Trammell
                          Christian Fehlmann
	Filename        : draft-trammell-rains-protocol-05.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2019-01-29

Abstract:
   This document defines an alternate protocol for Internet name
   resolution, designed as a prototype to facilitate conversation about
   the evolution or replacement of the Domain Name System protocol.  It
   attempts to answer the question: "how would we design DNS knowing
   what we do now," on the background of a set of properties of an
   idealized Internet naming service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-rains-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-rains-protocol-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-trammell-rains-protocol-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-trammell-rains-protocol-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/