Subject: I-D Action: draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 02:08:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PBB-EVPN ISID-based CMAC-Flush
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Senthil Sathappan
                          Kiran Nagaraj
                          Masahiro Miyake
                          Taku Matsuda
	Filename        : draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-01-22

Abstract:
   Provider Backbone Bridging (PBB) can be combined with Ethernet VPN
   (EVPN) to deploy ELAN services in very large MPLS networks (PBB-
   EVPN). Single-Active Multi-homing and per-ISID Load-Balancing can be
   provided to access devices and aggregation networks. In order to
   speed up the network convergence in case of failures on Single-Active
   Multi-Homed Ethernet Segments, PBB-EVPN defines a CMAC-Flush
   mechanism that works for different Ethernet Segment BMAC address
   allocation models. This document complements those CMAC-Flush
   procedures for cases in which no PBB-EVPN Ethernet Segments are
   defined (ESI 0) and an ISID-based CMAC-Flush granularity is desired.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/