Subject: I-D Action: draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 23:24:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Pairing-Friendly Curves
        Authors         : Shoko Yonezawa
                          Sakae Chikara
                          Tetsutaro Kobayashi
                          Tsunekazu Saito
	Filename        : draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-01-27

Abstract:
   This memo introduces pairing-friendly curves used for constructing
   pairing-based cryptography.  It describes recommended parameters for
   each security level and recent implementations of pairing-friendly
   curves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/