Subject: I-D Action: draft-papadopoulos-paw-pre-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 05:10:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Exploiting Packet Replication and Elimination in Complex Tracks in LLNs
        Authors         : Georgios Papadopoulos
                          Nicolas Montavont
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-papadopoulos-paw-pre-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-01-28

Abstract:
   Packet Replication and Elimination mechanism consists in duplicating
   data packets into several paths in the network to increase
   reliability and provide low jitter.  Over a wireless medium, this
   technique can take advantage of communication overhearing, when
   parallel transmissions over two adjacent paths are scheduled.  This
   document presents the concept and details the required changes to the
   current specifications that will be necessary to enable this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-papadopoulos-paw-pre-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-papadopoulos-paw-pre-reqs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-papadopoulos-paw-pre-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/