Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunglas-mercure-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 05:01:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Mercure Protocol
        Author          : Kévin Dunglas
	Filename        : draft-dunglas-mercure-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-01-09

Abstract:
   Mercure is a protocol enabling the pushing of data updates to web
   browsers and other HTTP clients in a fast, reliable and battery-
   efficient way.  It is especially useful for publishing real-time
   updates of resources served through web APIs to reactive web and
   mobile apps.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunglas-mercure/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunglas-mercure-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunglas-mercure-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunglas-mercure-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/