Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-paw-for-tisch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 05:50:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PAW for TSCH
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-paw-for-tisch-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-01-28

Abstract:
   This document builds on the 6TiSCH architecture that defines, among
   others, mechanisms to establish and maintain deterministic routing
   and scheduling in a centralized fashion.  The document details
   dependencies on DetNet and PCE controller to express topologies and
   capabilities, as well as abstract state that the controller must be
   able to program into the network devices to enable deterministic
   forwarding operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-paw-for-tisch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-paw-for-tisch-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-paw-for-tisch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/