Subject: I-D Action: draft-dekok-emu-eap-session-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 10:45:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EAP Session-Id Derivation
        Author          : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-dekok-emu-eap-session-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-01-28

Abstract:
   EAP Session-Id derivation has not been defined for EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA,
   and EAP-AKA' when using the fast re-authentication exchange instead
   of full authentication.  This document updates [RFC5247] to define
   those derivations for EAP-SIM, and EAP-AKA.  [AKAP] defines the
   Session-ID for EAP-AKA', so the definition for EAP-AKA' is not
   included here.  [RFC5247] also does not define Session-Id derivation
   for PEAP.  A definition is given here which follows the definition
   for other TLS-based EAP methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dekok-emu-eap-session-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-emu-eap-session-id-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dekok-emu-eap-session-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/