Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 16:32:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TLS Ticket Requests
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          David Schinazi
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-01-18

Abstract:
   TLS session tickets enable stateless connection resumption for
   clients without server-side per-client state.  Servers vend session
   tickets to clients, at their discretion, upon connection
   establishment.  Clients store and use tickets when resuming future
   connections.  Moreover, clients should use tickets at most once for
   session resumption, especially if such keying material protects early
   application data.  Single-use tickets bound the number of parallel
   connections a client may initiate by the number of tickets received
   from a given server.  To address this limitation, this document
   describes a mechanism by which clients may specify the desired number
   of tickets needed for future connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/