Subject: I-D Action: draft-gao-bess-evpn-blackhole-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 00:07:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN blackhole community extention for Blackholing
        Authors         : Yuan Gao
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-gao-bess-evpn-blackhole-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-01-16

Abstract:
   Ethernet Virtual Private Networks (EVPN) is becoming the de-facto
   standard-based control plane solution for Data Center and layer-2
   Service Provider applications.The risk of hacking and DDos attacks
   within the EVPN network is general common concern.Blackhole mac is a
   method used to block hacking or DDos attacks, The network device
   discard the packets where destionation match the blackhole
   mac.Normally blackhole mac is mannually configured on the
   networkdevic,Configure blackhole mac is complex and error-prone task
   for network operators.This document introduces a blackhole community
   extension for evpn mac route to distribute the blackhole mac in the
   EVPN networks.The evpn mac route with blackhole community allows the
   bgp speaker to notify the recipients the specific mac is a blackhole
   mac.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gao-bess-evpn-blackhole/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gao-bess-evpn-blackhole-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gao-bess-evpn-blackhole-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gao-bess-evpn-blackhole-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/