Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cellar-matroska-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 05:49:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Matroska Specifications
        Authors         : Steve Lhomme
                          Moritz Bunkus
                          Dave Rice
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cellar-matroska-02.txt
	Pages           : 167
	Date            : 2019-01-10

Abstract:
   This document defines the Matroska audiovisual container, including
   definitions of its structural elements, as well as its terminology,
   vocabulary, and application.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-matroska/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cellar-matroska-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cellar-matroska-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cellar-matroska-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/