Subject: I-D Action: draft-nayak-intarea-probe-by-vfi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 09:31:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Probing IP Interfaces By Virtual Function Index
        Authors         : Manoj Nayak
                          Ron Bonica
                          Rafik Puttur
	Filename        : draft-nayak-intarea-probe-by-vfi-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-01-31

Abstract:
   This document enhances the PROBE diagnostic tool so that it can
   identify the probed interface by Virtual Function Index.  In order to
   achieve that goal, this document also extends the Interface
   Identification Object.  The Interface Identification Object is an
   ICMP Extension Object class.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nayak-intarea-probe-by-vfi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nayak-intarea-probe-by-vfi-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nayak-intarea-probe-by-vfi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/