Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:14:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource Indicators for OAuth 2.0
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-01-28

Abstract:
   An extension to the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework defining
   request parameters that enable a client to explicitly signal to an
   authorization server about the identity of the protected resource(s)
   to which it is requesting access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/