Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-reference-ra-interaction-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 15:02:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reference Interaction Model for Challenge-Response-based Remote Attestation
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-reference-ra-interaction-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-01-02

Abstract:
   This document defines an interaction model for a basic remote
   attestation procedure.  Additionally, the required information
   elements are illustrated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-reference-ra-interaction-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-reference-ra-interaction-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-reference-ra-interaction-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-reference-ra-interaction-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/