Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-core-coid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 15:01:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Concise Identities
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Max Pritikin
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-core-coid-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-01-02

Abstract:
   There is an increased demand of trustworthy claim sets -- a set of
   system entity characteristics tied to an entity via signatures -- in
   order to provide information.  Claim sets represented via CBOR Web
   Tokens (CWT) can compose a variety of evidence suitable for
   constrained-node networks and to support secure device automation.
   This document focuses on sets of identifiers and attributes that are
   tied to a system entity and are typically used to compose identities
   appropriate for Constrained RESTful Environment (CoRE) authentication
   needs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-core-coid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-core-coid-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-core-coid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-core-coid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/