Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 06:52:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-homing Deployment Considerations for Distributed-Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-01-14

Abstract:
   This document discusses multi-homing considerations for Distributed-
   Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS).  The goal is to
   provide a set of guidance for DOTS clients/gateways when multihomed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-multihoming/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/