Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2019 02:47:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Extension for Prefix Originator
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Acee Lindem
                          Jie Dong
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-01-04

Abstract:
   This document describes OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 encodings to advertise the
   router-id of the originator of inter-area prefixes for OSPFv2 and
   OSPFv3 LSAs, which are needed in several use cases in several multi-
   area OSPF use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-ext-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/