Subject: I-D Action: draft-sattler-domain-drop-list-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 08:25:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Domain Drop List Report
        Author          : Tobias Sattler
	Filename        : draft-sattler-domain-drop-list-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-01-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the content of a Domain Drop List Report
   based on the Report Structure and delivered by the Reporting
   Repository.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sattler-domain-drop-list-report/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sattler-domain-drop-list-report-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sattler-domain-drop-list-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/