Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc8113bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 23:35:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP): Shared Extension Message & IANA Registry for Packet Type Allocations
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-rfc8113bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-01-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
   shared message type for defining future extensions and conducting
   experiments without consuming a LISP packet type codepoint for each
   extension.

   This document obsoletes RFC 8113.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-rfc8113bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-rfc8113bis-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-rfc8113bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-rfc8113bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/