Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 13:27:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usage of Layer 2 Attributes Extended Community in EVPN
        Authors         : Tianpeng Yu
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-01-21

Abstract:
   This document adopts Layer 2 Attributes Extended Community defined in
   [RFC8214] to EVPN allowing signalling L2 information in control
   plane.

   An interoperability mechanism of control word is described for EVPN
   and VPWS in this document.

   Also flow label signalling mechanism is described for EVPN and VPWS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/