Subject: I-D Action: draft-lmhp-v6ops-transition-comparison-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 08:25:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Pros and Cons of IPv6 Transition Technologies for IPv4aaS
        Authors         : Gabor Lencse
                          Jordi Palet Martinez
                          Lee Howard
                          Richard Patterson
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-lmhp-v6ops-transition-comparison-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-01-24

Abstract:
   Several IPv6 transition technologies have been developed to provide
   customers with IPv4-as-a-Service (IPv4aaS) for ISPs with an IPv6-only
   access and/or core network.  All these technologies have their
   advantages and disadvantages, and depending on existing topology,
   skills, strategy and other preferences, one of these technologies may
   be the most appropriate solution for a network operator.

   This document examines the five most prominent IPv4aaS technologies
   considering a number of different aspects to provide network
   operators with an easy to use reference to assist in selecting the
   technology that best suits their needs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lmhp-v6ops-transition-comparison/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lmhp-v6ops-transition-comparison-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lmhp-v6ops-transition-comparison-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lmhp-v6ops-transition-comparison-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/