Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-cfrg-hpke-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:08:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hybrid Public Key Encryption
        Authors         : Richard L. Barnes
                          Karthik Bhargavan
	Filename        : draft-barnes-cfrg-hpke-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-01-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a scheme for hybrid public-key encryption
   (HPKE).  This scheme provides authenticated public key encryption of
   arbitrary-sized plaintexts for a recipient public key.  HPKE works
   for any Diffie-Hellman group and has a strong security proof.  We
   provide instantiations of the scheme using standard and efficient
   primitives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-cfrg-hpke/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-cfrg-hpke-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barnes-cfrg-hpke-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/