Subject: I-D Action: draft-hdevalence-cfrg-ristretto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 23:26:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The ristretto255 Group
        Authors         : Henry de Valence
                          Jack Grigg
                          George Tankersley
                          Filippo Valsorda
                          Isis Lovecruft
	Filename        : draft-hdevalence-cfrg-ristretto-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-01-19

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a prime-order group, ristretto255, suitable for
   implementing complex cryptographic protocols such as zero-knowledge
   proofs.  The ristretto255 group can be implemented using Curve25519,
   allowing existing Curve25519 implementations to be reused and
   extended to provide a prime-order group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hdevalence-cfrg-ristretto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hdevalence-cfrg-ristretto-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hdevalence-cfrg-ristretto-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/