Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-teas-rmr-rsvp-p2mp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 12:14:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE P2MP Tunnels on RMR
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Abhishek Deshmukh
                          Ravi Singh
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-teas-rmr-rsvp-p2mp-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-01-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies the optimization in RSVP-TE P2MP tunnel
   signaling over Resilient MPLS Rings (RMR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-teas-rmr-rsvp-p2mp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-teas-rmr-rsvp-p2mp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-teas-rmr-rsvp-p2mp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-teas-rmr-rsvp-p2mp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/