Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 10:44:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) - Structures and Process
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct-00.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2019-01-21

Abstract:
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is a data format designed
   for small code size and small message size.  There is a need for the
   ability to have basic security services defined for this data format.
   This document defines the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
   protocol.  This specification describes how to create and process
   signatures, message authentication codes, and encryption using CBOR
   for serialization.  This specification additionally describes how to
   represent cryptographic keys using CBOR.

   This document along with [I-D.schaad-cose-rfc8152bis-algs] obsoletes
   RFC8152.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/