Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-acme-3rd-party-device-attestation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 12:28:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Third-Party Device Attestation for ACME
        Author          : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
	Filename        : draft-yusef-acme-3rd-party-device-attestation-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-01-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a Third-Party Device Attestation for ACME
   mechanism to allow the ACME CA to delegate some of its authentication
   and authorization functions to a separate trusted entity, to automate
   the issuance of certificates to devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-acme-3rd-party-device-attestation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-acme-3rd-party-device-attestation-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yusef-acme-3rd-party-device-attestation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yusef-acme-3rd-party-device-attestation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/