Subject: I-D Action: draft-httpemaildevphone-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 03:46:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Need for associating email address to device address and phone numbers
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-httpemaildevphone-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2018-12-12

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for associating email address to device
address     			and phone numbers

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-httpemaildevphone/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-httpemaildevphone-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-httpemaildevphone-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-httpemaildevphone-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/