Subject: I-D Action: draft-gould-regext-login-security-policy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 11:01:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Login Security Policy Extensions Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Author          : James Gould
	Filename        : draft-gould-regext-login-security-policy-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-01-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension of the Registry Mapping to define the server policy of the
   Login Security EPP extension.  The server policy of the Login
   Security EPP extension includes the MAYs, SHOULDs, and options
   implemented by the server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-regext-login-security-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gould-regext-login-security-policy-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gould-regext-login-security-policy-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gould-regext-login-security-policy-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/