Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 07:32:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The IETF-ISOC Relationship
        Authors         : Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Jason Livingood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-01-27

Abstract:
   This document summarises the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) -
   Internet Society (ISOC) relationship, following a major revision to
   the structure of the IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA) in
   2018.  The IASA was revised under a new "IASA 2.0" structure by the
   IASA2 Working Group, which changed the IETF's administrative, legal,
   and financial structure.  As a result, it also changed the
   relationship between the IETF and ISOC, which made it necessary to
   revise RFC 2031.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/