Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 16:58:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : FlexIP Addressing
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Guangpeng Li
                          Shoushou Ren
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-01-30

Abstract:
   This memo proposes an unbounded Flexible Address Space (FAS),
   consisting of a publicly routable Global Address Part (GP) and a
   locally routable Local Address Part (LP).  It expands GP and LP to
   provide address privacy and special LP formats.  Use cases are also
   provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-flexip-addressing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/