Subject: I-D Action: draft-defoy-nvo3-5g-datacenter-interconnection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 08:22:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 5G-Datacenter Interconnection Use Case
        Authors         : Xavier de Foy
                          Ulises Olvera-Hernandez
	Filename        : draft-defoy-nvo3-5g-datacenter-interconnection-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-01-24

Abstract:
   Interconnection between 5G networks and datacenter networks provide a
   new use case for NVO3 and for the 3rd Generation Partnership Project
   (3GPP) "5GLAN" feature.  This document describes how layer-2 and
   layer-3 datacenter VPN technology can interoperate with anchor User
   Plane Functions (UPF) to interconnect 5G devices and datacenter
   servers over a virtual LAN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-defoy-nvo3-5g-datacenter-interconnection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defoy-nvo3-5g-datacenter-interconnection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-defoy-nvo3-5g-datacenter-interconnection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/