Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 04:31:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs
        Authors         : Yisong Liu
                          Feng Guo
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Robert Kebler
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2019-01-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
   configure and manage multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/