Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:20:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic Authorization Proxying in Remote Authorization Dial-In User Service Protocol (RADIUS)
        Authors         : Alan DeKok
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-01-22

Abstract:
   RFC 5176 defines Change of Authorization (CoA) and Disconnect Message
   (DM) behavior for RADIUS.  That document suggests that proxying these
   messages is possible, but gives no guidance as to how it is done.
   This specification updates RFC 5176 to correct that omission for
   scenarios where networks use Realm-based proxying as defined in RFC
   7542.  This specification also updates RFC 5580 to allow the
   Operator-Name attribute in CoA-Request and Disconnect-Request
   packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-coa-proxy-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/