Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 14:05:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of the Hash-based Signature Algorithm with CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-01-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the Leighton-Micali
   Signature (LMS) algorithm for digital signatures with the CBOR Object
   Signing and Encryption (COSE) syntax.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/