Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:49:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Reverse IP AMT Discovery
        Author          : Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2019-01-25

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 7450 (AMT) by extending the relay discovery
   process to use a new DNS resource record for source-specific AMT
   relay discovery when joining source-specific multicast channels.  A
   multicast sender configures a reverse IP DNS zone with the new
   AMTRELAY RR (defined in this document) to advertise a set of relays
   that can receive and forward multicast traffic from that sender
   inside a unicast AMT tunnel, in order to transit non-multicast-
   capable network segments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/