Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-intarea-ams-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:15:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Address Mapping System
        Authors         : Tom Herbert
                          Vikram Siwach
	Filename        : draft-herbert-intarea-ams-00.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2019-01-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the Address Mapping System that is a generic,
   extensible, and scalable system for mapping network addresses to
   other network addresses. The Address Mapping System is intended to be
   used in conjunction with overlay techniques which facilitate
   transmission of packets across overlay networks. Information returned
   by the Address Mapping System can include the particular network
   overlay method and instructions related to the method.  The Address
   Mapping System has a number of potential use cases networking
   including identifier-locator protocols, network virtualization, and
   promotion of privacy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-intarea-ams/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-intarea-ams-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-intarea-ams-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/