Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-fed-up-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2019 11:51:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Security with HTTP/2 ORIGIN
        Authors         : Mike Bishop
                          Erik Nygren
	Filename        : draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-fed-up-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-01-08

Abstract:
   The definition of the HTTP/2 ORIGIN frame "relaxes" the requirement
   to check DNS for various reasons.  However, experience has shown that
   such relaxation leads to security risks and is inadvisable.  This
   document restores the original requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-fed-up/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-fed-up-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-fed-up-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/