Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-dots-earlydata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 04:05:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Early Data in DOTS
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dots-earlydata-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-01-29

Abstract:
   This document discusses to what extent it is safe to send DOTS signal
   channel messages as Early Data in TLS 1.3.

   This document is not intended to be published as an RFC.  It is
   edited to help understanding the conclusion about the safeness of
   using DOTS signal channel messages as early data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-dots-earlydata/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-dots-earlydata-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-dots-earlydata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/