Subject: I-D Action: draft-algermissen-software-system-life-cycle-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 12:47:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software System Life Cycle Model
        Author          : Jan Algermissen
	Filename        : draft-algermissen-software-system-life-cycle-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-02-20

Abstract:
   This specification defines an abstract model for software systems and
   their relationships with each other in order to establish a basic
   abstraction on which the lifecycle of software systems and
   collaborations around them can be expressed.  In addition, this
   specification defines a number of message formats and hypermedia
   controls, to enable the creation of tools and application in the
   space of software systems life cycle management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-algermissen-software-system-life-cycle-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-algermissen-software-system-life-cycle-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-algermissen-software-system-life-cycle-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/