Subject: I-D Action: draft-dalal-deprecation-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 06:06:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Deprecation HTTP Header
        Authors         : Sanjay Dalal
                          Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-dalal-deprecation-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-02-27

Abstract:
   The HTTP Deprecation response header can be used to signal to
   consumers of a URI-identified resource that the use of the resource
   has been deprecated.  Additionally, the deprecation link relation can
   be used to link to a resource that provides additional context for
   the deprecation, and possibly ways in which clients can find a
   replacement for the deprecated resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dalal-deprecation-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dalal-deprecation-header-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dalal-deprecation-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/