Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-senml-more-units-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:28:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Units for SenML
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-senml-more-units-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-02-27

Abstract:
   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) media type supports the
   indication of units for a quantity represented.  This short document
   registers a number of additional unit names in the IANA registry for
   Units in SenML.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-senml-more-units/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-senml-more-units-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-senml-more-units-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/