Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-rue-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 12:49:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interoperability Profile for Relay User Equipment
        Authors         : Brian Rosen
                          Jim Malloy
                          Brett Henderson
	Filename        : draft-rosen-rue-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2019-02-01

Abstract:
   This document identifies a minimum set of standards and requirements
   that must be supported by a Video Relay Service (VRS) Video Access
   Technology Reference Platform (VATRP)-compliant client and United
   States Telecommunications Relay Service providers required to be
   VATRP compliant.  This Relay User Equipment specification only
   specifies a minimum set of requirements.  It does not prohibit VRS
   providers or endpoint developers from developing or deploying
   additional capabilities, provided that doing so will not prevent
   compliance with the requirements specified here.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-rue/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-rue-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rosen-rue-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/