Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-shg-un-quarantine-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:26:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A standard process to quarantine and restore IoT Devices
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Jacques Latour
	Filename        : draft-richardson-shg-un-quarantine-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-02-13

Abstract:
   The Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD) is a tool to describe the
   limited access that a single function device such as an Internet of
   Things device might need.  The enforcement of the access control
   lists described protects the device from attacks from the Internet,
   and protects the Internets from compromised devices.

   This document details the process which occurs when a device is
   detected to have violated the stated policy.  The goal of these steps
   is to ensure that the device is correctly removed from operation,
   fixed, and if possible, restored to safe operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-shg-un-quarantine/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-shg-un-quarantine-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-shg-un-quarantine-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/