Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:28:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Unsolicited BFD for Sessionless Applications
        Authors         : Enke Chen
                          Naiming Shen
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-02-25

Abstract:
   For operational simplification of "sessionless" applications using
   BFD, in this document we present procedures for "unsolicited BFD"
   that allow a BFD session to be initiated by only one side, and be
   established without explicit per-session configuration or
   registration by the other side (subject to certain per-interface or
   per-router policies).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/