Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-udp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 06:16:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-band Performance Measurement Using UDP Path for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Stefano Salsano
                          Pier Luigi Ventre
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-udp-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-02-14

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) is applicable to both Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6 (SRv6) data planes.  This document
   specifies procedures for using UDP path for sending and processing
   in-band probe query and response messages for Performance
   Measurement.  The procedure uses the RFC 6374 defined mechanisms for
   Delay and Loss performance measurement.  The procedure specified is
   applicable to SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes for both links and
   end-to-end measurement for SR Policies.  In addition, this document
   defines Return Path TLV for two-way performance measurement and Block
   Number TLV for loss measurement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-udp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-udp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-udp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/