Subject: I-D Action: draft-lonvick-private-tax-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 18:38:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Taxonomy on Private Use Fields in Protocols
        Author          : Chris Lonvick
	Filename        : draft-lonvick-private-tax-16.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-02-25

Abstract:
   This document provides clarification about private use fields in IETF
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lonvick-private-tax/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lonvick-private-tax-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lonvick-private-tax-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lonvick-private-tax-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/