Subject: I-D Action: draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 18:38:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Network aware Mobility for 5G
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Richard Li
                          Sridhar Bhaskaran
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Praveen Muley
	Filename        : draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-02-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies a framework and a mapping function for 5G
   mobile user plane with transport network slicing, integrated with
   Mobile Radio Access and a Virtualized Core Network.  The integrated
   approach is specified in a way to fit into the 5G core network
   architecture defined in [TS23.501].

   It focuses on an optimized mobile user plane functionality with
   various transport services needed for some of the 5G traffic needing
   low and deterministic latency, real-time, mission-critical services.
   This document describes, how this objective is achieved agnostic to
   the transport underlay used (IPv4, IPv6, MPLS) in various deployments
   and with a new transport network underlay routing, called Preferred
   Path Routing (PPR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clt-dmm-tn-aware-mobility-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/