Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 03:01:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ALTO Cost Calendar
        Authors         : Sabine Randriamasy
                          Richard Yang
                          Qin Wu
                          Lingli Deng
                          Nico Schwan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-11.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2019-02-27

Abstract:
   This document is an extension to the base Application-Layer Traffic
   Optimization (ALTO) protocol.  It extends the ALTO cost information
   service such that applications decide not only 'where' to connect,
   but also 'when'.  This is useful for applications that need to
   perform bulk data transfer and would like to schedule these transfers
   during an off-peak hour, for example.  This extension introduces ALTO
   Cost Calendars, with which an ALTO Server exposes ALTO cost values in
   JSON arrays where each value corresponds to a given time interval.
   The time intervals as well as other Calendar attributes, are
   specified in the Information Resources Directory and ALTO Server
   responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/