Subject: I-D Action: draft-brotman-rdbd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 12:21:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Related Domains By DNS
        Authors         : Alex Brotman
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-brotman-rdbd-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-02-25

Abstract:
   This document outlines a mechanism by which a registered domain can
   create a relationship to a different registered domain, called
   "Related Domains By DNS", or "RDBD".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brotman-rdbd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brotman-rdbd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brotman-rdbd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/