Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-passport-divert-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 13:58:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PASSporT Extension for Diverted Calls
        Author          : Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-passport-divert-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-02-19

Abstract:
   This document extends PASSporT, which conveys cryptographically-
   signed information about the people involved in personal
   communications, to include an indication that a call has been
   diverted from its original destination to a new one.  This
   information can greatly improve the decisions made by verification
   services in call forwarding scenarios.  Also specified here is an
   encapsulation mechanism for nesting a PASSporT within another
   PASSporT that assists relying parties in some diversion scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-passport-divert/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-passport-divert-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-passport-divert-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-passport-divert-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/