Subject: I-D Action: draft-maler-oauth-umagrant-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:16:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User-Managed Access (UMA) 2.0 Grant for OAuth 2.0 Authorization
        Authors         : Eve Maler
                          Maciej Machulak
                          Justin Richer
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-maler-oauth-umagrant-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2019-02-13

Abstract:
   This specification defines a means for a client, representing a
   requesting party, to use a permission ticket to request an OAuth 2.0
   access token to gain access to a protected resource asynchronously
   from the time a resource owner authorizes access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maler-oauth-umagrant/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maler-oauth-umagrant-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-maler-oauth-umagrant-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/