Subject: I-D Action: draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 02:01:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MessageVortex Protocol
        Author          : Martin Gwerder
	Filename        : draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-01.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2019-02-24

Abstract:
   MessageVortex Protocol is a protocol to achieve different degrees of
   anonymity.  It specifies messages embedded within existing transfer
   protocols such as SMTP or XMPP to send them via peer nodes to one or
   more recipients.

   The protocol outperforms other protocols by decoupling transport from
   the final transmitter and receiver party.  There is no trust put into
   any infrastructure except for the infrastructure of the sending and
   receiving party of a message.  The creator of the routing block has
   full control over the message flow.  Routing nodes gain no non-
   obvious knowledge about messages even when collaborating.  Third-
   party anonymity is always achieved.  Furthermore, the protocol allows
   achieving either sender or receiver anonymity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/