Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-mtcpcl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 23:10:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal TCP Convergence-Layer Protocol
        Author          : Scott Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-mtcpcl-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-02-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a Minimal TCP (MTCP) "convergence-layer"
   protocol for the Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Bundle Protocol
   (BP).  MTCP uses Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) to transmit BP
   "bundles" from one BP node to another node to which it is
   topologically adjacent in the BP network. The services provided by
   the MTCP convergence-layer protocol adapter utilize a standard TCP
   connection for the purposes of bundle transmission.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-mtcpcl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-mtcpcl-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-mtcpcl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/