Subject: I-D Action: draft-pala-eap-cprom-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 16:05:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Credentials Provisioning and Management via EAP (EAP-CPROM)
        Author          : Massimiliano Pala
	Filename        : draft-pala-eap-cprom-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-02-04

Abstract:
   With the increase number of devices, protocols, and applications that
   rely on strong credentials (e.g., digital certificates, keys, or
   tokens) for network access, the need for a standard credentials
   provisioning layer is paramount.  In particular, since EAP is
   deployed for authentication needs, the authors extend this use-case
   by including support for provisioning and management of credentials.

   In particular, this specification defines how to support the
   provisioning of strong credentials to users and/or devices without
   the need for providing IP connectivity.  The use of EAP not only for
   provisiong but also for managing network credentials provides a
   general conduit that can be exploited in different environments
   (e.g., Wired and WiFi networks credentials management).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pala-eap-cprom/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pala-eap-cprom-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pala-eap-cprom-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/