Subject: I-D Action: draft-ranade-netmod-yang-push-extension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 21:40:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to Yang Push
        Author          : Rohit R Ranade
	Filename        : draft-ranade-netmod-yang-push-extension-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-02-04

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the yang push subscription
   mechanism, which can provide more granularity in tracking
   configuration changes in datastores.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ranade-netmod-yang-push-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ranade-netmod-yang-push-extension-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ranade-netmod-yang-push-extension-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ranade-netmod-yang-push-extension-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/