Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 14:22:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers WG of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC Security Architecture
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-18.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2019-02-01

Abstract:
   This document defines the security architecture for WebRTC, a
   protocol suite intended for use with real-time applications that can
   be deployed in browsers - "real time communication on the Web".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/