Subject: I-D Action: draft-vassilev-acvp-iana-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 08:03:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACVP IANA Registry
        Author          : Apostol Vassilev
	Filename        : draft-vassilev-acvp-iana-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-02-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of IANA registries for supported
   cryptographic algorithm test specifications in the Automated
   Cryptographic Validation Protocol (ACVP) [acvp].  This document also
   shows how to extend the capabilities of ACVP with testing for new
   cryptographic algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vassilev-acvp-iana/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vassilev-acvp-iana-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vassilev-acvp-iana-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/