Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 21:13:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CDN Loop Detection
        Authors         : Stephen Ludin
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Nick Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-02-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the CDN-Loop request header field for HTTP.
   CDN-Loop addresses an operational need that occurs when an HTTP
   request is intentionally forwarded between Content Delivery Networks
   (CDNs), but is then accidentally or maliciously re-routed back into
   the original CDN causing a non-terminating loop.  The new header
   field can be used to identify the error and terminate the loop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/