Subject: I-D Action: draft-borchert-sidrops-rpki-state-unverified-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 07:41:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI Route Origin Validation State Unverified
        Authors         : Oliver Borchert
                          Douglas Montgomery
	Filename        : draft-borchert-sidrops-rpki-state-unverified-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-02-14

Abstract:
   In case operators decide not to evaluate BGP route prefixes according
   to RPKI route origin validation (ROV), none of the available states
   as specified in RFC 6811 do properly represent this decision. This
   document introduces "Unverified" as well-defined validation state
   which allows to properly identify route prefixes as not evaluated
   according to RPKI route origin validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-borchert-sidrops-rpki-state-unverified/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-borchert-sidrops-rpki-state-unverified-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-borchert-sidrops-rpki-state-unverified-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-borchert-sidrops-rpki-state-unverified-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/