Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 14:49:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : eXtract or Insert artwork And source code to/from Xml (xiax)
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes motivations behind and solutions for tooling
   to automate the extraction/insertion of artwork and source code to/
   from `rfc2xml` documents.

   While much may appear to be working, the author believes that, in
   order for such automation to be maximally useful, it is necessary to
   solicit broad input from the community (co-authors are welcomed, both
   on the draft and the tool).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/