Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryskin-teas-service-tunnel-steering-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:04:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Basic YANG Model for Steering Client Services To Server Tunnels
        Authors         : Igor Bryskin
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-bryskin-teas-service-tunnel-steering-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-02-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for managing pools of
   transport tunnels and steering client services on them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryskin-teas-service-tunnel-steering-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryskin-teas-service-tunnel-steering-model-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryskin-teas-service-tunnel-steering-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryskin-teas-service-tunnel-steering-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/