Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2019 07:10:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-band Performance Measurement Using TWAMP for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-02-09

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) is applicable to both Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6 (SRv6) data planes.  This document
   specifies procedures for sending and processing in-band probe query
   and response messages for Performance Measurement.  The procedure
   uses the mechanisms defined in RFC 5357 (Two-Way Active Measurement
   Protocol (TWAMP)) for Delay Measurement, and also uses the mechanisms
   for direct-mode loss measurement defined in this document.  The
   procedure specified is applicable to SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes for
   both links and end-to-end measurement for SR Policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/