Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 02:07:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Types for DNS Classes and Resource Record Types
        Authors         : Ladislav Lhotka
                          Petr Spacek
	Filename        : draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-02-27

Abstract:
   This document contains the initial revision of the YANG module iana-
   dns-class-rr-type that contains derived types reflecting two IANA
   registries: DNS CLASSes and Resource Record (RR) TYPEs.  These YANG
   types are intended as a minimum basis for future data modeling work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/