Subject: I-D Action: draft-belyavskiy-fakesni-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 11:43:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fake Server Name Indication
        Author          : Dmitry Belyavskiy
	Filename        : draft-belyavskiy-fakesni-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2019-02-19

Abstract:
   The document provides a specification of the Fake Server Name
   Indication.  Being implemented, the Fake SNI specification provides a
   way to work around the monitoring solutions without providing any
   additional information to external observers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belyavskiy-fakesni/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belyavskiy-fakesni-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-belyavskiy-fakesni-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/