Subject: I-D Action: draft-rundgren-comparable-json-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2019 11:24:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : "Comparable" JSON (JSONCOMP)
        Author          : Anders Rundgren
	Filename        : draft-rundgren-comparable-json-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-02-09

Abstract:
   This application note describes how JCS [JCS] can be utilized to
   support applications needing canonicalization beyond the core JSON
   [RFC8259] level, with comparisons as the primary target.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rundgren-comparable-json/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rundgren-comparable-json-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rundgren-comparable-json-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rundgren-comparable-json-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/