Subject: I-D Action: draft-kampati-ipsecme-ikev2-sa-ts-payloads-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 02:19:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IKEv2 Optional SA&TS Payloads in Child Exchange
        Author          : Sandeep Kampati
	Filename        : draft-kampati-ipsecme-ikev2-sa-ts-payloads-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for reduce the size of the Internet
   Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) exchanges at time of IKE rekey and
   Child SA Rekey by removing or making optional of SA & TS payloads.
   Reducing size of IKEv2 exchange is desirable for low power
   consumption battery powered devices. It also helps to avoid IP
   fragmentation of IKEv2 messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kampati-ipsecme-ikev2-sa-ts-payloads-opt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kampati-ipsecme-ikev2-sa-ts-payloads-opt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kampati-ipsecme-ikev2-sa-ts-payloads-opt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/