Subject: I-D Action: draft-gmsm-bess-evpn-bfd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:49:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fault Management for EVPN networks
        Authors         : Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Mudigonda Mallik
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Gregory Mirsky
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-gmsm-bess-evpn-bfd-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-02-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies proactive, in-band network OAM mechanisms to
   detect loss of continuity and miss-connection faults that affect
   unicast and multi-destination paths (used by Broadcast, Unknown
   Unicast and Multicast traffic) in an Ethernet VPN (EVPN) network.
   The mechanisms specified in the draft are based on the widely adopted
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gmsm-bess-evpn-bfd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gmsm-bess-evpn-bfd-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gmsm-bess-evpn-bfd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gmsm-bess-evpn-bfd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/