Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:58:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : eXtract or Insert artwork And source code to/from Xml (xiax)
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes motivations behind and solutions for tooling
   to automate the extraction/insertion of artwork and source code to/
   from `rfc2xml` documents.

   While much may appear to be working, the author believes that, in
   order to be such automation to be maximally useful, it is necessary
   to solicit broad input from the community (co-authors are welcomed,
   both on the draft and the tool).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kwatsen-git-xiax-automation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/