Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-proxy-status-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 19:04:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Proxy-Status HTTP Header Field
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Piotr Sikora
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-proxy-status-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-02-19

Abstract:
   This document defines the Proxy-Status HTTP header field to convey
   the details of errors generated by HTTP intermediaries.

Note to Readers

   _RFC EDITOR: please remove this section before publication_

   The issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/mnot/I-D/labels/proxy-status [1].

   The most recent (often, unpublished) draft is at
   https://mnot.github.io/I-D/proxy-status/ [2].

   See also the draft's current status in the IETF datatracker, at
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-proxy-status/ [3].

   Precursors that informed this work include (but are not limited to):

   o  https://docs.fastly.com/guides/debugging/common-503-errors

   o  https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/sections/200820298-Error-
      Pages

   o  https://cloud.google.com/load-balancing/docs/https/https-logging-
      monitoring

   o  https://docs.google.com/document/
      d/1fMEK80KlpHcL4CwhniOupgQu4MDsxK4y4dKhthjjCMA

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-proxy-status/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-proxy-status-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-proxy-status-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/