Subject: I-D Action: draft-fussell-acvp-spec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 08:00:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automated Cryptographic Validation Protocol
        Authors         : Barry Fussell
                          Apostol Vassilev
                          Harold Booth
	Filename        : draft-fussell-acvp-spec-00.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2019-02-21

Abstract:
   The ACV Protocol provides a method for communication between a
   cryptographic module that is embedded inside of a device or otherwise
   running on a platform accessible via computer network, and an
   external testing system, using standard network communication
   interfaces and protocols.  This communication protocol can also be
   used to validate the correctness of the algorithm implementations in
   the cryptographic module with a validation authority.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fussell-acvp-spec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fussell-acvp-spec-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fussell-acvp-spec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/