Subject: I-D Action: draft-iesg-aukc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 09:04:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Audit Un-Known Cash
        Author          : SCOTT FIELDS
	Filename        : draft-iesg-aukc-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-02-04

Abstract:
   The issue concerns auditing financial records from several sources
   over time. To validate proper legal money usage and flow is a
   difficult task. Each financial institution has non-common reporting
   methods. Seek to create a common export record to merge transactions
   and easily sort by date , time , and institution. The first goal is
   to create a traceability file of transactions. The second goal is to
   create a "simple" standard record for "anyone" to sift and sort
   records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iesg-aukc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iesg-aukc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iesg-aukc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/