Subject: I-D Action: draft-celi-block-ciph-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 10:47:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACVP Symmetric Block Cipher Algorithm JSON Specification
        Author          : Christopher Celi
	Filename        : draft-celi-block-ciph-00.txt
	Pages           : 83
	Date            : 2019-02-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the JSON schema for using symmetric block
   cipher algorithms with the ACVP specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-celi-block-ciph/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-celi-block-ciph-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-celi-block-ciph-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/