Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-epp-contacts-in-rdap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 02:53:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Contact Mapping for Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) JSON Responses
        Author          : Gavin Brown
	Filename        : draft-brown-epp-contacts-in-rdap-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes how EPP contact objects can be represented in
   RDAP entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-epp-contacts-in-rdap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-epp-contacts-in-rdap-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brown-epp-contacts-in-rdap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/