Subject: I-D Action: draft-gwock-rmcat-ccfs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 23:30:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Congestion Control based on Forward path Status
        Author          : Jungnam Gwock
	Filename        : draft-gwock-rmcat-ccfs-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-02-27

Abstract:
   This document describes CCFS(Congestion Control based on Forward path
   Status), a rate adaptation scheme for interactive real-time media
   applications, such as video conferencing. CCFS classifies the forward
   paths's status as throttled, competing, probing and default which is
   managed based on estimated parameters - bottleneck bandwidth, queue
   delay and loss ratio. Considering only forward path status minimizes
   influence of backward path's network events such as congestion. It is
   also free from compatibility issues because it defines generalized
   feedback message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gwock-rmcat-ccfs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gwock-rmcat-ccfs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gwock-rmcat-ccfs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gwock-rmcat-ccfs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/