Subject: I-D Action: draft-arnt-yao-dnsop-root-data-caching-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 16:13:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Decreasing Fetch time of Root Data by Additional Caching Rules
        Authors         : Arnt Gulbrandsen
                          Jiankang Yao
	Filename        : draft-arnt-yao-dnsop-root-data-caching-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-02-13

Abstract:
   Some DNS recursive resolvers have long round trip times to the
   nearest DSN root server, which has been an obstacle to DNS query
   performance.  In order to decrease root record fetch time without
   introducing a new source of errors, this document proposes a root-
   specific modification to the caching rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arnt-yao-dnsop-root-data-caching/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arnt-yao-dnsop-root-data-caching-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arnt-yao-dnsop-root-data-caching-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/