Subject: I-D Action: draft-boneh-bls-signature-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 07:18:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BLS Signature Scheme
        Authors         : Dan Boneh
                          Sergey Gorbunov
                          Hoeteck Wee
                          Zhenfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-boneh-bls-signature-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-02-08

Abstract:
   The BLS signature scheme was introduced by Boneh-Lynn-Shacham in
   2001.  The signature scheme relies on pairing-friendly curves and
   supports non-interactive aggregation properties.  That is, given a
   collection of signatures (sigma_1, ..., sigma_n), anyone can produce
   a short signature (sigma) that authenticates the entire collection.
   BLS signature scheme is simple, efficient and can be used in a
   variety of network protocols and systems to compress signatures or
   certificate chains.  This document specifies the BLS signature and
   the aggregation algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boneh-bls-signature/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boneh-bls-signature-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boneh-bls-signature-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/