Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-l2acp-scenarios-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 11:51:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scenarios and Requirements for Layer 2 Autonomic Control Planes
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-l2acp-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-02-27

Abstract:
   This document discusses scenarios and requirements for Autonomic
   Control Planes (ACPs) constructed and secured at Layer 2.  These
   would be alternatives to an ACP constructed and secured at the
   network layer.  A secure ACP is required as the substrate for the
   Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP) used by Autonomic
   Service Agents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-l2acp-scenarios/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-l2acp-scenarios-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-anima-l2acp-scenarios-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/