Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-tls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:32:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Procedure Call Encryption By Default
        Authors         : Trond Myklebust
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-tls-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-02-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism that enables encryption of in-
   transit Remote Procedure Call (RPC) transactions with minimal
   administrative overhead and full interoperation with RPC
   implementations that do not support this mechanism.  This document
   updates RFC 5531.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-tls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-tls-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-tls-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cel-nfsv4-rpc-tls-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/