Subject: I-D Action: draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 00:39:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Flexible Algorithm Definition Advertisement with BGP Link-State
        Authors         : Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
                          Shawn Zandi
                          Gaurav Dawra
	Filename        : draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-02-22

Abstract:
   Flexible Algorithm is a solution that allows routing protocols (viz.
   OSPF and IS-IS) to compute paths over a network based on user-defined
   (and hence, flexible) constraints and metrics.  The computation is
   performed by routers participating in the specific network in a
   distribute manner using a Flex Algorithm definition.  This definition
   provisioned on one or more routers and propagated (viz.  OSPF and IS-
   IS flooding) through the network.

   BGP Link-State (BGP-LS) enables the collection of various topology
   information from the network.  This draft defines extensions to BGP-
   LS address-family to advertise the Flexible Algorithm Definition as a
   part of the topology information from the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/