Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfeifer-rtgwg-dmpr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 12:40:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic MultiPath Routing Protocol
        Authors         : Hagen Paul Pfeifer
                          Sebastian Widmann
	Filename        : draft-pfeifer-rtgwg-dmpr-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-02-11

Abstract:
   Dynamic MultiPath Routing (DMPR) is a loop free path vector routing
   protocol with built-in support for policy based multipath routing.
   It has been designed from scratch to work at both low and high
   bandwidth networks - even with high packet loss.  The objective was
   to keep routing overhead low and ensure a deterministic upper limit.
   DMPR can be used to manage huge networks with a similar feature set
   as BGPv4 except for the concept of autonomous systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pfeifer-rtgwg-dmpr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pfeifer-rtgwg-dmpr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pfeifer-rtgwg-dmpr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/