Subject: I-D Action: draft-montoya-phtal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 07:11:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Profiled Hypertext Application Language
        Author          : Jose Montoya
	Filename        : draft-montoya-phtal-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-02-26

Abstract:
   This document defines PHTAL, a generic representation format for
   hypertext applications guided by REST constraints.  PHTAL could be
   compared to HTML without graphical requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montoya-phtal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montoya-phtal-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-montoya-phtal-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/