Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 23:35:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Microwave Topology
        Authors         : Ye Min
                          Aihua Guo
                          Jonas Ahlberg
                          Xi Li
                          Daniela Spreafico
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-02-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model to describe the topologies of
   microwave/millimeter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-topo-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/