Subject: I-D Action: draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 01:19:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Geo-Spatial LISP Blackboard for Automotive
        Authors         : Sharon Barkai
                          Ohad Serfaty
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Fabio Maino
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
	Filename        : draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-02-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of LISP Blackboard for distributed
   Geo-Spatial Publish/Subscribe automotive applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/