Subject: I-D Action: draft-roca-nwcrg-rlc-fec-scheme-for-quic-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 09:10:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sliding Window Random Linear Code (RLC) Forward Erasure Correction (FEC) Schemes for QUIC
        Authors         : Vincent Roca
                          Ian Swett
                          Marie-Jose Montpetit
	Filename        : draft-roca-nwcrg-rlc-fec-scheme-for-quic-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-02-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies Sliding Window Random Linear Code (RLC)
   Forward Erasure Correction (FEC) Schemes for the QUIC transport
   protocol, in order to recover from packet losses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roca-nwcrg-rlc-fec-scheme-for-quic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roca-nwcrg-rlc-fec-scheme-for-quic-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-roca-nwcrg-rlc-fec-scheme-for-quic-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-roca-nwcrg-rlc-fec-scheme-for-quic-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/