Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 05:31:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC)
        Authors         : Göran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-12.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2019-02-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC), a
   very compact, and lightweight authenticated Diffie-Hellman key
   exchange with ephemeral keys.  EDHOC provides mutual authentication,
   perfect forward secrecy, and identity protection.  A main use case
   for EDHOC is to establish an OSCORE security context.  EDHOC uses
   COSE for cryptography, CBOR for encoding, and CoAP for transport.  By
   reusing existing libraries, the additional code footprint can be kept
   very low.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/