Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-mail-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:52:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Mail
        Authors         : Neil Jenkins
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-mail-15.txt
	Pages           : 90
	Date            : 2019-02-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for synchronising email data
   with a server using JMAP.  Clients can use this to efficiently
   search, access, organise and send messages, and get pushed
   notifications for fast resynchronisation when new messages are
   delivered or a change is made in another client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-mail/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mail-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mail-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-mail-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/