Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 20:21:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh Part III : Data At Rest Encryption (DARE)
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare-00.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2019-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the Data At Rest Encryption (DARE) Message
   and Container syntax.

   The DARE Message syntax is used to digitally sign, digest,
   authenticate, or encrypt arbitrary message content.

   The DARE Container syntax describes an append-only sequence of data
   frames, each containing a DARE Message.  DARE Containers may support
   cryptographic integrity verification of the entire data container
   content by means of a Merkle tree.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare.html [1] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/