Subject: I-D Action: draft-montoya-xrel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 22:36:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended Link Relationships
        Author          : Jose Montoya
	Filename        : draft-montoya-xrel-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-02-25

Abstract:
   This document defines XREL, a data format for describing extended
   hypermedia relationships identified by Uniform Resource Locators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montoya-xrel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montoya-xrel-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-montoya-xrel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/