Subject: I-D Action: draft-pardue-quic-http-mcast-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 09:41:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) over multicast QUIC
        Authors         : Lucas Pardue
                          Richard Bradbury
                          Sam Hurst
	Filename        : draft-pardue-quic-http-mcast-04.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2019-02-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile of the QUIC protocol and the HTTP/3
   mapping that facilitates the transfer of HTTP resources over
   multicast IP using the QUIC transport as its framing and
   packetisation layer.  Compatibility with the QUIC protocol's syntax
   and semantics is maintained as far as practical and additional
   features are specified where this is not possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pardue-quic-http-mcast/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pardue-quic-http-mcast-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pardue-quic-http-mcast-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pardue-quic-http-mcast-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/