Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:19:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv4 Extension Headers and UDP Encapsulated Extension Headers
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-02-27

Abstract:
   This specification defines extension headers for IPv4 and a method to
   encapsulate extension headers in UDP to facilitate transmission over
   the Internet. The goal is to provide a uniform and feasible method of
   extensibility that is shared between IPv4 and IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/