Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 13:16:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NFS version 4.0 Trunking Update
        Authors         : Charles Lever
                          David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-02-01

Abstract:
   The file system location-related attribute in NFS version 4.0,
   fs_locations, informs clients about alternate locations of file
   systems.  An NFS version 4.0 client can use this information to
   handle migration and replication of server filesystems.  This
   document describes how an NFS version 4.0 client can additionally use
   this information to discover an NFS version 4.0 server's trunking
   capabilities.  This document updates RFC 7530.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-mv0-trunking-update-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/