Subject: I-D Action: draft-dulaunoy-misp-core-format-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 05:10:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MISP core format
        Authors         : Alexandre Dulaunoy
                          Andras Iklody
	Filename        : draft-dulaunoy-misp-core-format-07.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2019-02-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the MISP core format used to exchange
   indicators and threat information between MISP (Malware Information
   and threat Sharing Platform) instances.  The JSON format includes the
   overall structure along with the semantic associated for each
   respective key.  The format is described to support other
   implementations which reuse the format and ensuring an
   interoperability with existing MISP [MISP-P] software and other
   Threat Intelligence Platforms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dulaunoy-misp-core-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dulaunoy-misp-core-format-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dulaunoy-misp-core-format-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dulaunoy-misp-core-format-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/