Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersson-mpls-spl-terminology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 22:43:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Special Purpose Label terminology
        Authors         : Loa Andersson
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-andersson-mpls-spl-terminology-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-02-26

Abstract:
   This document discusses and recommends a terminology that may be used
   when MPLS Special Purpose Labels (SPL) are specified and documented.

   Note: The rest of the text in this section is not really part of the
   abstract even though the text is placed here.  It is working notes.

   Note: At least at the moment it is not the intention to take this
   document to an RFC, but it might be polled to become a wg document to
   see if the MPLS working group agree on the proposed terminology.

   Note: The changes we propose are minor, but we might have to progress
   the document to RFC since there is a proposed change to the "Special-
   Purpose Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Values" registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersson-mpls-spl-terminology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andersson-mpls-spl-terminology-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-andersson-mpls-spl-terminology-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andersson-mpls-spl-terminology-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/