Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2019 04:18:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Test Cases for Evaluating RMCAT Proposals
        Authors         : Zaheduzzaman Sarker
                          Varun Singh
                          Xiaoqing Zhu
                          Michael A. Ramalho
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test-09.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2019-02-08

Abstract:
   The Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is used to transmit media in
   multimedia telephony applications.  These applications are typically
   required to implement congestion control.  This document describes
   the test cases to be used in the performance evaluation of such
   congestion control algorithms in a controlled environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/