Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-ice-premature-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 07:03:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Preventing Premature Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) Failures
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-ice-premature-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-02-27

Abstract:
   ...

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-ice-premature/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-ice-premature-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-holmberg-ice-premature-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/