Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bier-te-ping-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 19:42:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER-TE Ping and Trace
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-chen-bier-te-ping-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-02-26

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER)-TE shares architecture and
   packet formats with BIER-TE forwards and replicates packets based on
   a BitString in the packet header, but every BitPosition of the
   BitString of a BIER-TE packet indicates one or more adjacencies.

   This document describes the mechanism and basic BIER-TE OAM packet
   format that can be used to perform Ping and Traceroute on the BIER-TE
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bier-te-ping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-bier-te-ping-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-bier-te-ping-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-bier-te-ping-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/