Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-ippm-ifa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 14:03:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inband Flow Analyzer
        Authors         : Jai Kumar
                          Surendra Anubolu
                          John Lemon
                          Rajeev Manur
                          Hugh Holbrook
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Dezhong Cai
                          Heidi OU
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-kumar-ippm-ifa-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2019-02-21

Abstract:
   Inband Flow Analyzer (IFA) records flow specific information from an
   end station and/or switches across a network.  This document
   discusses the method to collect data on a per hop basis across a
   network and perform localized or end to end analytics operations on
   the data.  This document also describes a transport-agnostic header
   definition that may be used for tunneled and non-tunneled flows
   alike.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-ippm-ifa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-ippm-ifa-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kumar-ippm-ifa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kumar-ippm-ifa-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/