Subject: I-D Action: draft-harrison-regext-rdap-mirroring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 04:20:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RDAP Mirroring Protocol (RMP)
        Authors         : Tom Harrison
                          George G. Michaelson
                          Andrew Lee Newton
	Filename        : draft-harrison-regext-rdap-mirroring-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-02-01

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) is used by Regional
   Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name Registries (DNRs) to
   provide access to their resource registration information.  While
   most clients can retrieve the information they need on an ad hoc
   basis from the public services maintained by each registry, there are
   instances where local copies of those remote data sources need to be
   maintained, for various reasons (e.g.  performance requirements).
   This document defines a protocol for transferring bulk RDAP response
   data and for keeping a local copy of that data up to date.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harrison-regext-rdap-mirroring/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harrison-regext-rdap-mirroring-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-harrison-regext-rdap-mirroring-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/