Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-intarea-ams-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:16:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Address Mapping System
        Authors         : Tom Herbert
                          Vikram Siwach
	Filename        : draft-herbert-intarea-ams-01.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2019-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the Address Mapping System that is a generic,
   extensible, and scalable system for mapping network addresses to
   other network addresses. The Address Mapping System is intended to be
   used in conjunction with overlay techniques which facilitate
   transmission of packets across overlay networks. Information returned
   by the Address Mapping System can include the particular network
   overlay method to use, as well as instructions related to using the
   method.  The Address Mapping System has a number of potential use
   cases including identifier-locator protocols, network virtualization,
   and promotion of privacy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-intarea-ams/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-intarea-ams-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-intarea-ams-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-intarea-ams-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/