Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoenw-netmod-rfc6991-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 02:17:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Common YANG Data Types
        Author          : Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-netmod-rfc6991-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2019-02-27

Abstract:
   This document introduces a collection of common data types to be used
   with the YANG data modeling language.  This document obsoletes RFC
   6991.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-netmod-rfc6991-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-netmod-rfc6991-bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schoenw-netmod-rfc6991-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/