Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujiwara-dnsop-fragment-attack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 03:51:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Measures against cache poisoning attacks using IP fragmentation in DNS
        Author          : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-fujiwara-dnsop-fragment-attack-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-02-15

Abstract:
   Researchers proposed DNS cache poisoning attacks using IP
   fragmentation.  This document shows feasible and adequate measures at
   full-service resolvers against these attacks.  To protect resolvers
   from these attacks, avoid fragmentation (limit requestor's UDP
   payload size to 1220/1232), drop fragmented UDP DNS responses and use
   TCP at resolver side.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-fragment-attack/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-fragment-attack-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-fragment-attack-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/