Subject: I-D Action: draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 00:26:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) YANG Model
        Author          : Michael Scharf
	Filename        : draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-02-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies a base YANG model for TCP on devices that are
   configured by network management protocols.  The YANG model is
   loosely based on the standard TCP-MIB [RFC4022].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/