Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-mtud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 20:32:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER MTU Discovery
        Authors         : Stig Venaas
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-mtud-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-02-14

Abstract:
   This document defines an IGP based mechanism for discovering the MTU
   of a BIER sub-domain.  This document defines extensions to OSPF and
   IS-IS, but other protocols could potentially be extended.  MTU
   discovery is usually done for a given path, while this document
   defines it for a sub-domain.  This allows the computed MTU to be
   independent of the set of receivers.  Also, the MTU is independent of
   rerouting events within the sub-domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-mtud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-mtud-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-mtud-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/