Subject: I-D Action: draft-dulaunoy-dnsop-passive-dns-cof-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 03:31:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Passive DNS - Common Output Format
        Authors         : Alexandre Dulaunoy
                          L. Aaron Kaplan
                          Paul Vixie
                          Henry Stern
	Filename        : draft-dulaunoy-dnsop-passive-dns-cof-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-02-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a common output format of Passive DNS Servers
   which clients can query.  The output format description includes also
   in addition a common semantic for each Passive DNS system.  By having
   multiple Passive DNS Systems adhere to the same output format for
   queries, users of multiple Passive DNS servers will be able to
   combine result sets easily.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dulaunoy-dnsop-passive-dns-cof/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dulaunoy-dnsop-passive-dns-cof-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dulaunoy-dnsop-passive-dns-cof-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dulaunoy-dnsop-passive-dns-cof-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/