Subject: I-D Action: draft-cfb-ippm-spinbit-new-measurements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 05:48:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New Spin bit enabled measurements with one or two more bits
        Authors         : Mauro Cociglio
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Fabio Bulgarella
                          Riccardo Sisto
	Filename        : draft-cfb-ippm-spinbit-new-measurements-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-02-28

Abstract:
   This document introduces additional measurements by using the same
   spin bit signal as defined in [I-D.trammell-ippm-spin].  The spin bit
   signal alone is not enough to evaluate correctly in every network
   condition the RTT of a flow.  In order to solve this problem, it is
   theorized the possibility of introducing an additional validation
   signal called delay bit, similar to what is done done by the Valid
   Edge Counter (VEC), but using just one bit instead of two.  An
   alternative with two bits is also introduced with a so called loss
   bit.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cfb-ippm-spinbit-new-measurements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cfb-ippm-spinbit-new-measurements-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cfb-ippm-spinbit-new-measurements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/