Subject: I-D Action: draft-bouilland-polystring-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 19:27:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-languages string: Polystring
        Author          : Aurelien Bouilland
	Filename        : draft-bouilland-polystring-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-02-15

Abstract:
   Managing multi-languages support for a service with autonomous parts
   can be complex.  Having its internal parts be polyglot, and coalece
   to end-user's language only on display is one solution.

   This paper discuss a format to store, exchange, and algorithms to
   consume multi-language strings to this goal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bouilland-polystring/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bouilland-polystring-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bouilland-polystring-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bouilland-polystring-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/