Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-senml-etch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:25:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : FETCH & PATCH with Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML)
        Authors         : Ari Keranen
                          Mojan Mohajer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-senml-etch-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-02-12

Abstract:
   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) media type and data model can be
   used to send collections of resources, such as batches of sensor data
   or configuration parameters.  The CoAP iPATCH, PATCH, and FETCH
   methods enable accessing and updating parts of a resource or multiple
   resources with one request.  This document defines new media types
   for the CoAP iPATCH, and FETCH methods for resources represented with
   the SenML data model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-etch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-senml-etch-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-senml-etch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-senml-etch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/