Subject: I-D Action: draft-thaler-iftype-reg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:23:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines and Registration Procedures for Interface Types
        Authors         : David Thaler
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-thaler-iftype-reg-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-02-12

Abstract:
   The registration and use of Interface Types ("ifType" values)
   predated the use of IANA Considerations sections and YANG modules,
   and so confusion has arisen about the ifType allocation process.
   This document provides updated guidelines for the definition of new
   Interface Types, for consideration by those who are defining,
   registering, or evaluating those definitions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thaler-iftype-reg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thaler-iftype-reg-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thaler-iftype-reg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/