Subject: I-D Action: draft-kang-mptcp-initial-path-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 17:51:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Initial-Path Selection for Connection Establishment in Multipath TCP
        Authors         : Jianjian Zhu
                          Jiao Kang
                          Fanzhao Wang
                          Tong Li
                          Kai Zheng
	Filename        : draft-kang-mptcp-initial-path-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-02-21

Abstract:
   This draft presents an optimal mechanism for the selection of initial
   path to address the problem caused by the sequential subflow
   establishment defined in current MPTCP. We propose the general
   architecture and procedures, along with the background analysis, use
   cases and results of this proposal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kang-mptcp-initial-path-selection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kang-mptcp-initial-path-selection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kang-mptcp-initial-path-selection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/