Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 17:00:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP Credit-Based Flow Control Messages and Data Items
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
                          Stan Ratliff
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   This document defines new DLEP protocol Data Items that are used to
   support credit-based flow control.  Credit window control is used to
   regulate when data may be sent to an associated virtual or physical
   queue.  The Data Items are defined in an extensible and reusable
   fashion.  Their use will be mandated in other documents defining
   specific DLEP extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-credit-flow-control-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/