Subject: I-D Action: draft-pskim-dnsop-namesystem-iotobject-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 04:12:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Naming System for IOT Objects
        Author          : Pyung Soo Kim
	Filename        : draft-pskim-dnsop-namesystem-iotobject-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-09

Abstract:
   This draft suggests an object-centric naming system including name
   space and name resolution system for the IOT environment. A name
   space is defined to cover diverse IOT objects. To consider
   scalability and distributed architecture, the format of the name
   space consists of object category, local name, domain name, and
   parameters. Then, registries and servers are introduced to manage
   mapping between identifier and object names with one-to-many
   relationship. Then, name registration and resolution using these
   registries and servers are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pskim-dnsop-namesystem-iotobject/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pskim-dnsop-namesystem-iotobject-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pskim-dnsop-namesystem-iotobject-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/