Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-bier-resilience-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 22:46:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Resilience for BIER
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-xiong-bier-resilience-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) is an architecture for the
   forwarding of multicast data packets.  In some scenarios, the
   resilience should be provided to guarantee the multicast data is
   protected by a given backup resource and forwarded successfully to
   the receivers in BIER-specific network.

   This document discusses the resilience use cases, requirements and
   proposes solutions for BIER, including the protection and restoration
   mechanisms and detection methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-bier-resilience/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-bier-resilience-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-bier-resilience-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiong-bier-resilience-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/