Subject: I-D Action: draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 09:50:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Semantic Versioning for Modules
        Authors         : Benoit Claise
                          Joe Clarke
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Robert Wilton
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Jason Sterne
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new YANG module update procedure using
   semantic version numbers, to allow for limited non-backwards-
   compatible changes, as an alternative proposal to module update rules
   in the YANG 1.1 specifications.  This document updates RFC 7950, RFC
   8407 and RFC 8525.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/