Subject: I-D Action: draft-brotman-rdbd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 13:56:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Related Domains By DNS
        Authors         : Alex Brotman
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-brotman-rdbd-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   This document outlines a mechanism by which a registered domain can
   publicly document a relationship with a different registered domain,
   called "Related Domains By DNS", or "RDBD".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brotman-rdbd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brotman-rdbd-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brotman-rdbd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brotman-rdbd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/