Subject: I-D Action: draft-fett-oauth-dpop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 16:05:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Demonstration of Proof-of-Possession at the Application Layer
        Authors         : Daniel Fett
                          John Bradley
                          Brian Campbell
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Michael Jones
	Filename        : draft-fett-oauth-dpop-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-03-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a sender-constraint mechanism for OAuth 2.0
   access tokens and refresh tokens utilizing an application-level
   proof-of-possession mechanism based on public/private key pairs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fett-oauth-dpop/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fett-oauth-dpop-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fett-oauth-dpop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/