Subject: I-D Action: draft-pusateri-dnsop-private-subdomains-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 05:36:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private DNS Subdomains
        Author          : Tom Pusateri
	Filename        : draft-pusateri-dnsop-private-subdomains-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of providing private DNS subdomains
   such that each subdomain can be shared among multiple devices of a
   single owner or group.  A private subdomain can be used for sharing
   personal services while increasing privacy and limiting knowledge of
   scarce resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pusateri-dnsop-private-subdomains/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pusateri-dnsop-private-subdomains-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pusateri-dnsop-private-subdomains-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pusateri-dnsop-private-subdomains-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/