Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-tls-sic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 07:33:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Suppressing Intermediate Certificates in TLS
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-tls-sic-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-03-27

Abstract:
   A TLS client that has access to the complete set of published
   intermediate certificates can inform servers of this fact so that the
   server can avoid sending intermediates, reducing the size of the TLS
   handshake.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-tls-sic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-tls-sic-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-tls-sic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/