Subject: I-D Action: draft-ser-authentication-results-openpgp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 16:04:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication-Results Registration for OpenPGP Signature Verification
        Author          : Simon Ser
	Filename        : draft-ser-authentication-results-openpgp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   RFC 7601 specifies the Authentication-Results header field for
   conveying results of message authentication checks.  This document
   defines a new authentication method to be used in the Authentication-
   Results header field for PGP-related signature checks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ser-authentication-results-openpgp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ser-authentication-results-openpgp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ser-authentication-results-openpgp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/