Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 02:23:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Distribution in Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Xun Xiao
                          Artur Hecker
                          Zoran Despotovic
	Filename        : draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-10.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document discusses the requirement of capability of information
   distribution among autonomic nodes in autonomic networks. In general,
   information distribution can be categorized into two different modes:
   1) one autonomic node instantly sends information to other nodes in
   the domain; 2) one autonomic node publishes some information and
   asynchronously some other interested nodes request the published
   information. In the former case, information data will be generated
   and consumed instantly. In the latter case, information data live
   longer in the network.

   These capabilities are basic and fundamental to an autonomous network
   system (i.e. ANI [I-D.ietf-anima-reference-model]). This document
   clarifies possible use cases of information distribution in ANI and
   requirements to ANI so that rich information distribution can be
   natively supported. Possible options to realize the information
   distribution function are also briefly discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/