Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 09:46:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Configuration YANG Model
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2019-03-25

Abstract:
   This document contains the specification for Deterministic Networking
   flow configuration YANG Model.  The model allows for provisioning of
   end-to-end DetNet service along the path without dependency on any
   signaling protocol.

   The YANG module defined in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/