Subject: I-D Action: draft-campagna-tls-bike-sike-hybrid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 13:32:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIKE and SIKE Hybrid Key Exchange Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : Matt Campagna
                          Eric Crockett
	Filename        : draft-campagna-tls-bike-sike-hybrid-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-03-27

Abstract:
   This document describes new hybrid key exchange schemes for the
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol, which are based on combining
   Elliptic Curve Diffie Hellman (ECDH) with one of the Bit Flipping Key
   Exchange (BIKE) or the Supersingular Isogeny Key Exchange (SIKE)
   schemes.  In particular, this document specifies the use of BIKE or
   SIKE in combination with ECDHE as a hybrid key agreement in a TLS 1.2
   handshake, together with the use of ECDSA or RSA for authentication.
   Hybrid key exchange refers to executing two separate key exchanges
   and subsequently feeding the two resulting shared secrets into the
   existing TLS Pseudo Random Function (PRF), in order to derive a
   master secret.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campagna-tls-bike-sike-hybrid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campagna-tls-bike-sike-hybrid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-campagna-tls-bike-sike-hybrid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/