Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-mpls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 09:50:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet MPLS Data Plane Encapsulation
        Authors         : Jouni Korhonen
                          Balázs Varga
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-mpls-02.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Deterministic Networking data plane when
   operating over an MPLS Packet Switched Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-mpls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-mpls-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-mpls-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-dp-sol-mpls-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/