Subject: I-D Action: draft-qct-lsr-ppr-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 05:10:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Preferred Path Routing
        Authors         : Yingzhen Qu
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-qct-lsr-ppr-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data modules for preferred path routing
   ([I-D.chunduri-lsr-isis-preferred-path-routing],
   [I-D.chunduri-lsr-ospf-preferred-path-routing]) configuration and
   operation.  The YANG modules are intended to be used on network
   elements to manage the configurations and operations of preferred
   path routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qct-lsr-ppr-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qct-lsr-ppr-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qct-lsr-ppr-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qct-lsr-ppr-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/