Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-client-signal-yang-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 05:23:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Transport Network Client Signals
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Aihua Guo
                          Italo Busi
                          Anton Snitser
                          Francesco Lazzeri
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Yang Zhao
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-client-signal-yang-06.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   A transport network is a server-layer network to provide connectivity
   services to its client.  The topology and tunnel information in the
   transport layer has already been defined by generic Traffic-
   engineered models and technology-specific models (e.g., OTN, WSON).
   However, how the client signals are accessing to the network has not
   been described.  These information is necessary to both client and
   provider.

   This draft describes how the client signals are carried over
   transport network and defines YANG data models which are required
   during configuration procedure.  More specifically, several client
   signal (of transport network) models including ETH, STM-n, FC and so
   on, are defined in this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-signal-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-signal-yang-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-signal-yang-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-ccamp-client-signal-yang-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/