Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-udp-space-hdr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:49:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UDP Surplus Space Header
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-udp-space-hdr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This draft defines a header for surplus space in UDP. The UDP surplus
   space is bytes between the end of the UDP payload and the end of the
   IP packet. The purpose of the header is to disambiguate uses of the
   surplus space. The UDP surplus space header includes a type, length,
   and checksum field that covers the space.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-udp-space-hdr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-udp-space-hdr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-udp-space-hdr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/