Subject: I-D Action: draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 20:11:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Multi-Path Concurrent Measurement Protocol for IPPM
        Author          : Joanna Dang
	Filename        : draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-04

Abstract:
   This test method can test multi-paths concurrently between two edge
   nodes.  This document details Multi-Path Concurrent Measurement
   Protocol (MPCMP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/