Subject: I-D Action: draft-jonas-json-template-language-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 23:53:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Template Language
        Author          : Shane Jonas
	Filename        : draft-jonas-json-template-language-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-29

Abstract:
   JSON Template Language is a simple, compact template language to
   substitute JSON [1] into a template.  It is derived from the template
   literals of Javascript, as defined in the ECMAScript Programming
   Language Standard, Ninth Edition ECMA-262 [2].  It has uses not
   limited to: specifying interfaces, runtime expression mapping, and
   other forms of programmatically interacting with JSON and templates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jonas-json-template-language/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jonas-json-template-language-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jonas-json-template-language-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jonas-json-template-language-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/