Subject: I-D Action: draft-cups-rtgwg-cu-separation-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 13:50:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for BNG Control-plane And User-plane Separation
        Author          : Tianpeng Yu
	Filename        : draft-cups-rtgwg-cu-separation-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This document aims to abstract reqruriment of an extensible and
   flexible Control Plane (CP) and User Plane (UP) Separated BNG
   Architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cups-rtgwg-cu-separation-requirement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cups-rtgwg-cu-separation-requirement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cups-rtgwg-cu-separation-requirement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/