Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-dots-attack-bandwidth-expansion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 19:30:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using attack bandwidth in signal channel
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-dots-attack-bandwidth-expansion-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a DDoS Mitigation Request parameter used in
   the Signal Channel request, as an expansion of the signal channel for
   mitigating DDoS attack accurately with target-bandwidth.  The
   proposed parameter will help to choose the mitigation method, to be
   blackhole directly or to be drainaged for clean.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-dots-attack-bandwidth-expansion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-dots-attack-bandwidth-expansion-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-dots-attack-bandwidth-expansion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/