Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-homenet-review-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:49:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Homenet vs. the Market: Gap Analysis
        Author          : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-homenet-review-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document discusses the homenet problem space and tries to
   compare what we have both with what the market is now providing, and
   also with what we need.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-homenet-review/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-homenet-review-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lemon-homenet-review-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/