Subject: I-D Action: draft-carrel-ipsecme-controller-ike-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 14:19:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPsec Key Exchange using a Controller
        Authors         : David Carrel
                          Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-carrel-ipsecme-controller-ike-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document presents a key exchange method allowing devices managed
   by a controller (e.g., an SDN management station) to create private
   pair-wise IPsec SAs without IKEv2 or any other direct peer-to-peer
   session establishment messages.  The method can be used when a full
   mesh of IKEv2 sessions between IPsec devices is not appropriate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carrel-ipsecme-controller-ike/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carrel-ipsecme-controller-ike-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carrel-ipsecme-controller-ike-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carrel-ipsecme-controller-ike-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/