Subject: I-D Action: draft-rbickhart-evpn-ip-mac-proxy-adv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 22:47:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proxy IP->MAC Advertisement in EVPNs
        Authors         : Ryan Bickhart
                          Wen Lin
                          John Drake
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-rbickhart-evpn-ip-mac-proxy-adv-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies procedures for EVPN PEs connected to a common
   multihomed site to generate proxy EVPN type 2 IP->MAC advertisements
   on behalf of other PEs to facilitate preservation of ARP/ND state
   across link or node failures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rbickhart-evpn-ip-mac-proxy-adv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rbickhart-evpn-ip-mac-proxy-adv-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rbickhart-evpn-ip-mac-proxy-adv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/