Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-hx-uri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 18:23:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifying HTTP Exchanges with URIs
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-hx-uri-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-03-04

Abstract:
   URI schemes are defined that enable identification of HTTP exchanges,
   or parts of those exchanges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-hx-uri/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-hx-uri-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-http-hx-uri-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/