Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsushima-spring-srv6-deployment-status-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 17:23:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Implementation and Deployment Status
        Authors         : Satoru Matsushima
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Zafar Ali
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-matsushima-spring-srv6-deployment-status-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   This draft provides an overview of IPv6 Segment Routing (SRv6)
   deployment status.  It lists various SRv6 features that have been
   deployed in the production networks.  It also provides an overview of
   SRv6 implementation and interoperability testing status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsushima-spring-srv6-deployment-status/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsushima-spring-srv6-deployment-status-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-matsushima-spring-srv6-deployment-status-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/