Subject: I-D Action: draft-ioametal-ippm-6man-ioam-ipv6-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 04:08:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deployment Considerations for In-situ OAM with IPv6 Options
        Authors         : Shwetha Bhandari
                          Frank Brockners
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          Aviv Kfir
                          Barak Gafni
                          Mickey Spiegel
                          Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ioametal-ippm-6man-ioam-ipv6-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   outlines how IOAM can be enabled in an IPv6 network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ioametal-ippm-6man-ioam-ipv6-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ioametal-ippm-6man-ioam-ipv6-deployment-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ioametal-ippm-6man-ioam-ipv6-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/