Subject: I-D Action: draft-banghart-mile-rolie-vuln-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 02:53:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Definition of ROLIE Vulnerability Extension
        Author          : Stephen A. Banghart
	Filename        : draft-banghart-mile-rolie-vuln-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-26

Abstract:
   This document extends the Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information
   Exchange (ROLIE) core to add the information type categories and
   related requirements needed to support Vulnerability use cases.  The
   vulnerability information type is defined as a ROLIE extensions.
   Additional supporting requirements are also defined that describe the
   use of specific formats and link relations pertaining to the new
   information type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-banghart-mile-rolie-vuln/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-banghart-mile-rolie-vuln-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-banghart-mile-rolie-vuln-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/