Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-dns-terminology-ter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 23:37:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Abbreviations for DNS Transports and Location
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dns-terminology-ter-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2019-03-23

Abstract:
   This document adds abbreviations to "DNS Terminology" (RFC 8499) that
   relate to DNS running over various transports, as well as
   abbreviations for DNS resolution at traditional and non-traditional
   locations.

   [[ This is an early attempt at these terms.  They will probably be
   improved over time. []

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-dns-terminology-ter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-dns-terminology-ter-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoffman-dns-terminology-ter-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/