Subject: I-D Action: draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-md-e2e-ns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:59:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-domain E2E Network Services
        Authors         : Danny Alex Lachos
                          Christian Esteve Rothenberg
	Filename        : draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-md-e2e-ns-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Evolving networking scenarios (e.g., 5G) are considering the
   provision of value-added and on-demand end-to-end (E2E) network
   services in multi-domain (multi-operator/multi-technology)
   environments.  This document presents different initiatives, mainly
   within standardization efforts and research projects, working on E2E
   network services across multiple domains.  Problem statement and a
   layered network model are also described.  In addition, this document
   raises an initial proposal towards a new ALTO service in support of
   E2E network service requirements.  Finally, another important
   objective of this document is to begin a discussion about motivating
   use cases in scope of the ALTO WG after the re-chartering process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-md-e2e-ns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-md-e2e-ns-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-md-e2e-ns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/