Subject: I-D Action: draft-birk-pep-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 05:15:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : pretty Easy privacy (pEp): Privacy by Default
        Authors         : Hernani Marques
                          Bernie Hoeneisen
	Filename        : draft-birk-pep-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2019-03-07

Abstract:
   The pretty Easy privacy (pEp) protocols describe a set of conventions
   for the automation of operations traditionally seen as barriers to
   the use and deployment of secure end-to-end interpersonal messaging.
   These include, but are not limited to, key management, key discovery,
   and private key handling (including peer-to-peer synchronization of
   private keys and other user data across devices). pEp also introduces
   means to verify communication peers and proposes a trust-rating
   system to denote secure types of communications and signal the
   privacy level available on a per-user and per-message level.
   Significantly, the pEp protocols build on already available security
   formats and message transports (e.g., PGP/MIME), and are written with
   the intent to be interoperable with already widely-deployed systems
   in order to facilitate and ease adoption and implementation.  This
   document outlines the general design choices and principles of pEp.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birk-pep/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birk-pep-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birk-pep-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birk-pep-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/