Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-tls-anonymous-tickets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:08:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anonymous Tickets for TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Nick Sullivan
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-tls-anonymous-tickets-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism that enables unlinkable session
   resumption for TLS 1.3 without server-side state.  In contrast to
   existing ticket-based resumption in TLS 1.3, wherein servers
   construct and issue tickets to clients, this document specifies a
   mechanism by which clients request "anonymous tickets" from servers.
   When a session is resumed using an anonymous ticket, a server only
   learns that it previously engaged in a session with some client,
   rather than linking it to a specific client.  Anonymous tickets are
   only useful for clients with idempotent early data to send.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-tls-anonymous-tickets/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-tls-anonymous-tickets-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sullivan-tls-anonymous-tickets-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/