Subject: I-D Action: draft-wisser-registrylock-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 07:29:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registry Lock Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Author          : Ulrich Wisser
	Filename        : draft-wisser-registrylock-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-03-28

Abstract:
   This extensions defines an additional protective layer for changes to
   domain [RFC5731], host [RFC5732] and contact [RFC5733] objects
   managed through EPP.

   EPP allows changes to objects only by the sponsoring client.  EPP
   objects are usually managed by the sponsoring client on behalf of the
   sponsoring clients customers.  There is no protection in EPP to
   changes to an object by the sponsoring client that are not authorized
   by the the customer.

   This extension defines a protective layer that aims to break
   automated changes and work flows by requiring manual intervention by
   the sponsoring client or it's customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wisser-registrylock/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wisser-registrylock-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wisser-registrylock-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/