Subject: I-D Action: draft-ms-emu-eaptlscert-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 12:06:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Handling Large Certificates and Long Certificate Chains in TLS-based EAP Methods
        Authors         : Mohit Sethi
                          John Mattsson
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ms-emu-eaptlscert-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   EAP-TLS and other TLS-based EAP methods are widely deployed and used
   for network access authentication.  Large certificates and long
   certificate chains combined with authenticators that drop an EAP
   session after only 40 - 50 packets is a major deployment problem.
   This memo looks at the this problem in detail and describes the
   potential solutions available.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ms-emu-eaptlscert/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ms-emu-eaptlscert-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ms-emu-eaptlscert-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ms-emu-eaptlscert-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/