Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 13:31:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : I2NSF NSF Monitoring YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Chaehong Chung
                          Susan Hares
                          Liang Xia (Frank)
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document proposes an information model and the corresponding
   YANG data model for monitoring Network Security Functions (NSFs) in
   the Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) framework.  If
   the monitoring of NSFs is performed in a comprehensive way, it is
   possible to detect the indication of malicious activity, anomalous
   behavior or the potential sign of denial of service attacks in a
   timely manner.  This monitoring functionality is based on the
   monitoring information that is generated by NSFs.  Thus, this
   document describes not only an information model for monitoring NSFs
   along with a YANG data diagram, but also the corresponding YANG data
   model for monitoring NSFs.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements within the document with the RFC
   number to be assigned to this document:

      "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC 6087;"

      "RFC XXXX: I2NSF NSF Monitoring YANG Data Model"

      "reference: RFC 6087"

   Please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/