Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 14:58:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Revision of the Recall Initiation Model
        Authors         : Subramanian Moonesamy
                          John C. Klensin
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   The procedures for initiating a recall specified in RFC 7437 restrict
   signatories to those who are "nomcom qualified".  This document
   suggests those limitations were unanticipated and undesirable side-
   effects and proposes to remove them.  It also proposes that remote
   participants should be allowed to seek redress through the procedures
   and decreases the number of signatories required for a recall
   petition.

   This document is intended to update RFC 7437.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-recall-rev/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/