Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:38:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Thing-to-Thing Data Hub
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   The "Thing-to-Thing Data Hub" is a RESTful, hypermedia-driven Web
   application that can be used in Thing-to-Thing communications to
   share data items such as thing descriptions, configurations, resource
   descriptions, or firmware updates at a central location.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/