Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-rats-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 12:35:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use cases for Remote Attestation common encodings
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-rats-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document details mechanisms created for performing Remote
   Attestation that have been used in a number of industries.  The
   document intially focuses on existing industry verticals, mapping
   terminology used in those specifications to the more abstract
   terminology used by RATS.

   The document (aspires) goes on to go on to describe possible future
   use cases that would be enabled by common formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-rats-usecases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-rats-usecases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-rats-usecases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/