Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 01:32:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Bootstrapping Procedure to Discover and Authenticate DNS-over-(D)TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS Servers
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-03-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms to automatically bootstrap
   endpoints (e.g., hosts, Customer Equipment) to discover and
   authenticate DNS-over-(D)TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS servers provided by a
   local network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-dprive-bootstrap-dns-server-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/