Subject: I-D Action: draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:52:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Vocabulary of Path Properties
        Authors         : Theresa Enghardt
                          Cyrill Krähenbühl
	Filename        : draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines and categorizes information about Internet
   paths that an entity, such as an endpoint, might have or want to
   have.  This information is expressed as properties of paths between
   two endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/