Subject: I-D Action: draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:13:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Models for the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol, Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocol, and Bulk Data Export
        Authors         : Joey Boyd
                          Marta Seda
	Filename        : draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 165
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a flexible modular YANG model for packet
   sampling (PSAMP) and bulk data collection and export via the IPFIX
   protocol.  This new model is an alternative to the model defined in
   RFC 6728, "Configuration Data Model for the IP Flow Information
   Export (IPFIX) and Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocols".  All
   functionality modeled in RFC 6728 has been carried over to this new
   model.

   The YANG data model in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6728 (if approved).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/