Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-oam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 12:13:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAM Capabilities for IPv6
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Gang Chen
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Guangming Yang
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-oam-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document defines new IPv6 Operations and Management (OAM)
   capabilities.  In order to support these new capabilities, this
   document defines an IPv6 OAM Option and an ICMPv6 OAM message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-oam-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-oam-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-oam-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/