Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-ace-tls-cbor-handshake-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 09:43:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Handshake in CBOR
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-ace-tls-cbor-handshake-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-03-05

Abstract:
   None

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-ace-tls-cbor-handshake/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-ace-tls-cbor-handshake-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schaad-ace-tls-cbor-handshake-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/