Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-icn-uscamulsertag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 00:25:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : the Use Cases for the Application of Multi-Service Tag
        Authors         : Zhang Wei
                          He Jing
	Filename        : draft-zhang-icn-uscamulsertag-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   Based on the important concepts and research challenges described in
   RFC 7927, we consider multi-service tagging technology to be an
   effective name mechanism for audio and video content in ICN. Since
   audio and video traffic is the primary traffic transmitted over the
   Internet, it will greatly advance the current Internet architecture
   to the ICN architecture, the name mechanism for creating audio and
   video content. This article discusses typical cases of improvements
   using name mechanisms, including content resource exchange between
   different ISPs, resource caching of content naming information, and
   data distribution for different transmission quality requirements in
   low latency environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-icn-uscamulsertag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-icn-uscamulsertag-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-icn-uscamulsertag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/