Subject: I-D Action: draft-white-tsvwg-nqb-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:59:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifying and Handling Non Queue Building Flows in a Bottleneck Link
        Author          : Greg White
	Filename        : draft-white-tsvwg-nqb-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This draft proposes the definition of a standardized DSCP to identify
   Non-Queue-Building flows, along with a Per-Hop-Behavior (PHB) that
   provides a separate queue for such flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-white-tsvwg-nqb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-white-tsvwg-nqb-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-white-tsvwg-nqb-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-white-tsvwg-nqb-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/