Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:28:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport parameters for 0-RTT connections
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Emile Stephan
	Filename        : draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   0-RTT is designed to accelerate the egress throughput at the
   establishment of a connection.  There are cases where 0-RTT alone
   does not improve the time-to-service.

   This memo discusses a solution where a fundamental characteristic of
   the path is learned during the 1-RTT phase and shared with the 0-RTT
   phase to accelerate the initial throughput during subsequent 0-RTT
   connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/