Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-bier-ipv6-mvpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 02:22:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of BIER IPv6 Encapsulation (BIERv6) for Multicast VPN in Non-MPLS IPv6 networks
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Mike McBride
                          Senthil Dhanaraj
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-xie-bier-ipv6-mvpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This draft defines the procedures and messages for using Bit Index
   Explicit Replication (BIER) for Multicast VPN Services in Non-MPLS
   IPv6 networks using the BIER IPv6 encapsulation.  It provides a
   migration path for Multicast VPN service using BIER MPLS
   encapsulation in MPLS networks to multicast VPN service using BIER
   IPv6 encapsulation (BIERv6) in Non-MPLS IPv6 networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-bier-ipv6-mvpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-bier-ipv6-mvpn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-bier-ipv6-mvpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/