Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 05:48:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CDNI Control Triggers Interface Extensions
        Authors         : Ori Finkelman
                          Sanjay Mishra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-02.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2019-03-31

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8007 to include generic extensions and more
   granular content matching options, required by the Open Caching
   architecture.  The Open Caching working group of the Streaming Video
   Alliance is focused on the delegation of video delivery request from
   commercial CDNs to a caching layer at the ISP.  In that aspect, Open
   Caching is a specific use case of CDNI, where the commercial CDN is
   the upstream CDN (uCDN) and the ISP caching layer is the downstream
   CDN (dCDN).  The extensions specified in this document to the CDNI
   Control Interface / Triggers are derived from requirements of Open
   Caching but are applicable to CDNI use cases in general.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/