Subject: I-D Action: draft-reid-doh-operator-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 19:15:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS over HTTPS (DoH) Considerations for Operator Networks
        Authors         : Andy Fidler
                          Bert Hubert
                          Jason Livingood
                          Jim Reid
                          Nic Leymann
	Filename        : draft-reid-doh-operator-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-03-09

Abstract:
   The introduction of DNS over HTTPS (DoH), defined in RFC8484,
   presents a number of challenges to network operators.  These are
   described in this document.  The objective is to document the problem
   space and make suggestions that could help inform network operators
   on how to take account of DoH deployment.  This document also
   identifies topics that may require further analysis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reid-doh-operator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reid-doh-operator-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reid-doh-operator-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/