Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 10:21:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Common YANG Data Types for Cryptography
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Wang Haiguang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-03.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2019-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG identities, typedefs, the groupings useful
   for cryptographic applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/