Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-bidirectional-messaging-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 09:09:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An HTTP/2 extension for bidirectional messaging communication
        Authors         : Guowu Xie
                          Alan Frindell
	Filename        : draft-xie-bidirectional-messaging-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a http2 protocol extension, which enables
   bidirectional messaging communication between client and server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-bidirectional-messaging/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-bidirectional-messaging-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-bidirectional-messaging-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/