Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 00:20:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : I2NSF Registration Interface YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Sangwon Hyun
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Taekyun Roh
                          Sarang Wi
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2019-03-28

Abstract:
   This document defines an information model and a YANG data model for
   Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) Registration
   Interface between Security Controller and Developer's Management
   System (DMS).  The objective of these information and data models is
   to support NSF capability registration and query via I2NSF
   Registration Interface.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements within the document with the RFC
   number to be assigned to this document:

      "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

      "RFC XXXX: I2NSF Registration Interface YANG Data Model"

      "reference: RFC XXXX"

   Please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/