Subject: I-D Action: draft-jordan-cacao-introduction-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 18:22:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Collaborative Automated Course of Action Operations (CACAO) for Cyber Security
        Authors         : Bret Jordan
                          Allan Thomson
                          Jyoti Verma
	Filename        : draft-jordan-cacao-introduction-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the need for defining a standardized language
   and associated protocols to capture and automate a collection of
   coordinated cyber security actions and responses.  This collection of
   actions is called a Course of Action (COA) Playbook.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jordan-cacao-introduction/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jordan-cacao-introduction-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jordan-cacao-introduction-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jordan-cacao-introduction-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/