Subject: I-D Action: draft-ssm-bess-bgp-ec-evpn-vpws-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 07:29:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extended Community for Virtual Private Wire Service Support in Ethernet VPN
        Authors         : Srikanth Ramaswamy
                          Satishkumar Rodd
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
	Filename        : draft-ssm-bess-bgp-ec-evpn-vpws-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an optional BGP extended community for use in
   Ethernet VPN (EVPN) Virtual Private Wire Service (VPWS).  It helps in
   avoiding the situation where the EVPN VPWS instance is declared 'up'
   on one side but remains 'down' on the other side.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ssm-bess-bgp-ec-evpn-vpws/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ssm-bess-bgp-ec-evpn-vpws-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ssm-bess-bgp-ec-evpn-vpws-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/