Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 07:59:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Concise data definition language (CDDL): a notational convention to express CBOR and JSON data structures
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Christoph Vigano
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-08.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   This document proposes a notational convention to express CBOR data
   structures (RFC 7049, Concise Binary Object Representation).  Its
   main goal is to provide an easy and unambiguous way to express
   structures for protocol messages and data formats that use CBOR or
   JSON.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/