Subject: I-D Action: draft-calext-caldav-scheduling-controls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 03:58:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CalDAV Extension for scheduling controls
        Author          : Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-calext-caldav-scheduling-controls-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-26

Abstract:
   This document adds headers to control and restrict the scheduling
   behaviour of CalDAV servers when updating calendaring resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-calext-caldav-scheduling-controls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-calext-caldav-scheduling-controls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-calext-caldav-scheduling-controls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/