Subject: I-D Action: draft-pusateri-dnssd-update-proxy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 13:29:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Update Proxy for Service Discovery
        Author          : Tom Pusateri
	Filename        : draft-pusateri-dnssd-update-proxy-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to dynamically map multicast DNS
   announcements into the unicast DNS namespace for use by service
   discovery clients.  It does not define any new protocols but uses
   existing DNS protocols in new ways.  This solves existing problems
   with service discovery across multiple IP subnets in a simple, yet
   efficient, manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pusateri-dnssd-update-proxy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pusateri-dnssd-update-proxy-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pusateri-dnssd-update-proxy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pusateri-dnssd-update-proxy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/