Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-rtgwg-srv6-egress-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 15:17:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Path Egress Protection
        Authors         : Zhibo Hu
                          Huanan Chen
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Peng Wu
	Filename        : draft-hu-rtgwg-srv6-egress-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-03-31

Abstract:
   This document describes protocol extensions and procedures for
   protecting the egress node of a Segment Routing for IPv6 (SRv6) path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-rtgwg-srv6-egress-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-rtgwg-srv6-egress-protection-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-rtgwg-srv6-egress-protection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-rtgwg-srv6-egress-protection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/