Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 03:50:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of the ROLIE Software Descriptor Extension
        Authors         : Stephen Banghart
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-03-27

Abstract:
   This document uses the "information-type" extension point as defined
   in the Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information Exchange (ROLIE)
   [RFC8322] Section 7.1.2 to better support Software Record and
   Software Inventory use cases.  This specification registers a new
   ROLIE information-type, "software-descriptor", that allows for the
   categorization of information relevant to software description
   activities and formats.  In particular, the usage of the ISO
   19770-2:2015 (SWID Tag) and the Concise SWID (COSWID) formats in
   ROLIE are standardized.  Additionally, this document discusses
   requirements and usage of other ROLIE elements in order to best
   syndicate software description information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/