Subject: I-D Action: draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 06:29:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DDoS Mitigation Offload: A DOTS Applicability Use Case
        Authors         : Yuhei Hayashi
                          Kaname Nishizuka
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of DOTS to a DDoS
   mitigation offload use case.  This use case assumes that a DMS (DDoS
   Mitigation System) whose utilization rate is high sends its blocked
   traffic information to an orchestrator using DOTS protocols, then the
   orchestrator requests forwarding nodes such as routers to filter the
   traffic.  Doing so enables service providers to mitigate DDoS attack
   traffic automatically while ensuring interoperability and distributed
   filter enforcement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/