Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 00:30:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Topology Independent Fast Reroute using Segment Routing
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Ahmed Bashandy
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Pierre Francois
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Francois Clad
                          Pablo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-03-05

Abstract:
   This document presents Topology Independent Loop-free Alternate Fast
   Re-route (TI-LFA), aimed at providing protection of node and
   adjacency segments within the Segment Routing (SR) framework.  This
   Fast Re-route (FRR) behavior builds on proven IP-FRR concepts being
   LFAs, remote LFAs (RLFA), and remote LFAs with directed forwarding
   (DLFA).  It extends these concepts to provide guaranteed coverage in
   any IGP network.  A key aspect of TI-LFA is the FRR path selection
   approach establishing protection over the expected post-convergence
   paths from the point of local repair, dramatically reducing the
   operational need to control the tie-breaks among various FRR options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/