Subject: I-D Action: draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 09:45:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MessageVortex Protocol
        Author          : Martin Gwerder
	Filename        : draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-02.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   The MessageVortex (referred to as Vortex) protocol achieves different
   degrees of anonymity, including sender, receiver, and third-party
   anonymity, by specifying messages embedded within existing transfer
   protocols, such as SMTP or XMPP, sent via peer nodes to one or more
   recipients.

   The protocol outperforms others by decoupling the transport from the
   final transmitter and receiver.  No trust is placed into any
   infrastructure except for that of the sending and receiving parties
   of the message.  The creator of the routing block has full control
   over the message flow.  Routing nodes gain no non-obvious knowledge
   about the messages even when collaborating.  While third-party
   anonymity is always achieved, the protocol also allows for either
   sender or receiver anonymity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/