Subject: I-D Action: draft-geib-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:20:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Connectivity Monitoring Metric for IPPM
        Author          : Ruediger Geib
	Filename        : draft-geib-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Segment Routed measurement packets can be sent along pre-determined
   paths.  This allows new kinds of measurements.  Connectivity
   monitoring allows to supervise the state of a connection or a
   (sub)path from one or a few central monitoring systems.  This
   document specifies a suitable type-P connectivity monitoring metric.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geib-ippm-connectivity-monitoring/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geib-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geib-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/