Subject: I-D Action: draft-dang-ippm-congestion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 22:56:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A One-Path Congestion Metric for IPPM
        Author          : Joanna Dang
	Filename        : draft-dang-ippm-congestion-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-03-03

Abstract:
   This memo defines a metric for one path congestion across Internet
   paths.  The traditional mode evaluates network congestion based on
   the bandwidth utilization of the link.  However, there is a lack of
   E2E path congestion that is truly service oriented.  So A Path
   Congestion Metric is required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dang-ippm-congestion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dang-ippm-congestion-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dang-ippm-congestion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/