Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-spawn-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 03:59:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPAWN use cases
        Authors         : Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Fabrice Theoleyre
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-spawn-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-03-25

Abstract:
   The wireless medium presents significant specific challenges to
   achieve properties similar to those of wired deterministic networks.
   At the same time, a number of use cases cannot be solved with wires
   and justify the extra effort of going wireless.  This document
   presents some of these use-cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardos-spawn-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-spawn-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bernardos-spawn-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/