Subject: I-D Action: draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 07:00:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS EDNS Tags
        Authors         : Ray Bellis
                          Alan Clegg
                          Peter van Dijk
	Filename        : draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-25

Abstract:
   This document describes EDNS Tags, a mechanism by which DNS clients
   and servers can transmit an opaque data field which has no defined
   semantic meaning other than as previously agreed between the client
   and server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bellis-dnsop-edns-tags-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/