Subject: I-D Action: draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 22:31:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Composed VPN Service Delivery
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          Bo Wu
                          Qin Wu
                          China Unicom
	Filename        : draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-02.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2019-03-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used by a network
   operator to configure a VPN service spanning across multiple
   administrative domains environment consisting of L2VPN or L3VPN or a
   mixture of the two.  This model is intended to be instantiated at the
   management system to deliver the end to end service (i.e., performing
   service provision and activation functions at different levels
   through a unified interface).  The model is not a configuration model
   to be used directly on network elements.  This model provides an
   abstracted common view of VPN service configuration components
   segmented at different layer and administrative domain.  It is up to
   a management system to take this as an input and generate specific
   configurations models to configure the different network elements
   within each administrative domain to deliver the service.  How
   configuration of network elements is done is out of scope of the
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/