Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-mpls-cqf-lsp-dp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 07:20:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS-LSP Data Plane for Cyclic Queuing and Forwarding
        Authors         : Zhe Chen
                          Li Qiang
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-cqf-lsp-dp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-03-09

Abstract:
   Large-scale Deterministic Network (LDN) [ldn] aims to achieve bounded
   latency forwarding on layer-3 networks that contain long-distance
   links, large number of nodes and flows.  LDN requires a data plane
   mechanism to indicate different forwarding cycles in the upstream
   node.  This document proposes to use multiple MPLS labels to indicate
   this kind of information, for MPLS-LSP data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-mpls-cqf-lsp-dp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-mpls-cqf-lsp-dp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-mpls-cqf-lsp-dp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/