Subject: I-D Action: draft-bkl-bimi-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 01:47:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Overview of the Design of BIMI
        Authors         : Seth Blank
                          Neil Kumaran
                          John Levine
	Filename        : draft-bkl-bimi-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Brand Indicators for Message Identification (BIMI) provides a
   mechanism for mail senders to publish a validated logotype that mail
   receivers can display with the senders' messages.  This document
   provides a brief overview of BIMI and examines some of the trade offs
   and decisions in its design.

Discussion venue

   Comments on this draft may be directed to the BIMI list at
   [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bkl-bimi-overview/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bkl-bimi-overview-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bkl-bimi-overview-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/