Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 07:05:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 464XLAT Optimization for CDNs/Caches
        Authors         : Jordi Palet Martinez
                          Alejandro D'Egidio
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-03-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the drawbacks of IP/ICMP Translation
   Algorithm (SIIT), when used as a NAT46, and IPv4-only devices or
   applications initiate traffic flows to dual-stack CDNs (Content
   Delivery Networks) or Caches, which are forced to be translated back
   to IPv4 by a NAT64.  The document proposes possible solutions to
   avoid that.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/