Subject: I-D Action: draft-stenn-ntp-i-do-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 21:35:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Time Protocol I-Do Extension Field
        Author          : Harlan Stenn
	Filename        : draft-stenn-ntp-i-do-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-25

Abstract:
   This proposal defines and describes a mechanism by which cooperating
   NTP instances may communicate any optional features they are willing
   to admit they support.

   RFC EDITOR: PLEASE REMOVE THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH BEFORE PUBLISHING:

   The source code and issues list for this draft can be found in
   https://github.com/hstenn/ietf-ntp-i-do

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-i-do/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenn-ntp-i-do-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stenn-ntp-i-do-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stenn-ntp-i-do-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/