Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-bgp-srv6-sid-allocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 13:45:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for SRv6 SIDs Allocation
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-bgp-srv6-sid-allocation-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the BGP-LS for IDs allocation.
   The IDs are SIDs for segment routing for IPv6 (SRv6).  They are
   distributed to their domains if needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-bgp-srv6-sid-allocation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-srv6-sid-allocation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-srv6-sid-allocation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/