Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-fast-congestion-response-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 23:57:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fast Congestion Response
        Author          : Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-even-fast-congestion-response-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   The high link speed (100Gb/s) in Data Centers (DC) are making network
   transfers complete faster and in fewer RTTs.  The short data bursts
   requires low latency while longer data transfer require high
   throughput.  This document describes the current state of flow
   control and congestion handling in the DC using RoCEv2 and suggests
   new directions for faster congestion control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-fast-congestion-response/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-fast-congestion-response-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-even-fast-congestion-response-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/