Subject: I-D Action: draft-rundgren-signed-http-requests-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:22:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signed HTTP Requests (SHREQ)
        Author          : Anders Rundgren
	Filename        : draft-rundgren-signed-http-requests-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   The SHREQ specification describes how the JSON Web Signature (JWS)
   specification combined with the JSON Canonicalization Scheme (JCS),
   can be utilized to support HTTP based applications needing digitally
   signed requests.  SHREQ is specifically tailored for Web applications
   using JSON as data interchange format.  However, there is also a
   SHREQ scheme for HTTP requests that do not have a body ("payload")
   like GET.  SHREQ was designed to be agnostic with respect to REST
   concepts versus traditional GET/POST schemes.

   The intended audiences of this document are Web tool vendors, as well
   as designers of secure Web applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rundgren-signed-http-requests/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rundgren-signed-http-requests-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rundgren-signed-http-requests-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/