Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 08:59:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport parameters for 0-RTT connections
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Emile Stephan
	Filename        : draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-05

Abstract:
   0-RTT is designed to accelerate the throughput at the establishment
   of a connection.  There are cases where 0-RTT alone does not improve
   the time-to-service.

   This memo discusses a solution where a fundamental characteristic of
   the path is learned during the 1-RTT phase and shared with the 0-RTT
   phase to accelerate the initial throughput during subsequent 0-RTT
   connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/