Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-bess-evpn-geneve-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 08:06:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN control plane for Geneve
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Jorge Rabadan
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-boutros-bess-evpn-geneve-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes how Ethernet VPN (EVPN) control plane can be
   used with Network Virtualization Overlay over Layer 3 (NVO3) Generic
   Network Virtualization Encapsulation (Geneve) encapsulation for NVO3
   solutions. EVPN control plane can also be used by a Network
   Virtualization Endpoints (NVEs) to express Geneve tunnel option
   TLV(s)supported in transmission and/or reception of Geneve
   encapsulated data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-bess-evpn-geneve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-bess-evpn-geneve-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boutros-bess-evpn-geneve-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boutros-bess-evpn-geneve-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/