Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 04:59:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over AERO Interfaces
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Tony Whyman
	Filename        : draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-03-29

Abstract:
   Mobile nodes (e.g., aircraft of various configurations) act as mobile
   routers for their on-board networks, and may have multiple data links
   for communicating with networked correspondents.  Mobile nodes
   configure a virtual interface (termed the "AERO interface") as a thin
   layer over their underlying data link interfaces.  This document
   specifies the transmission of IPv6 packets over AERO interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/