Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 08:59:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YangPush Notification Capabilities
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Alexander Clemm
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-01

Abstract:
   This document proposes a YANG module that allows a YANG server to
   specify server capabilities related to "Subscription to YANG
   Datastores" (YangPush).  It proposes to use YANG Instance Data to
   document this information already in implementation time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/