Subject: I-D Action: draft-kjsun-ipwave-id-loc-separation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 19:12:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for ID/Location Separation Protocols in IP-based Vehicular Networks
        Authors         : Kyoungjae Sun
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-kjsun-ipwave-id-loc-separation-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   ID/Location separation protocols are proposed for scalable routing,
   enhancing mobility and privacy in IP based internet infrastructure.
   When we consider IP based vehicular networks, ID/Location separation
   architecture is expected to offer benefits.  In this draft, we
   analyze whether ID/Location separation protocols can adjust into IP
   based vehicular networks and solve requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kjsun-ipwave-id-loc-separation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kjsun-ipwave-id-loc-separation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kjsun-ipwave-id-loc-separation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/