Subject: I-D Action: draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:03:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LS Distributed Flooding Reduction
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Dean Cheng
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Yi Yang
                          Aijun Wang
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document proposes an approach to flood link states on a topology
   that is a subgraph of the complete topology per underline physical
   network, so that the amount of flooding traffic in the network is
   greatly reduced, and it would reduce convergence time with a more
   stable and optimized routing environment.  The approach can be
   applied to any network topology in a single area.  In this approach,
   every node in the area automatically calculates a flooding topology
   by using a same algorithm concurrently.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/