Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-opsawg-tacacs-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 20:10:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang data model for Terminal Access Controller Access Control System Plus
        Authors         : Guangying Zheng
                          Michael Wang
                          Bo Wu
	Filename        : draft-zheng-opsawg-tacacs-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules that augment the System data
   model defined in the [RFC 7317] with TACACS+ client model and
   additional AAA model.  The data model of Terminal Access Controller
   Access Control System Plus (TACACS+) client allows the configuration
   of TACACS+ servers for centralized Authentication, Authorization and
   Accouting.  While the current system model only supports
   authentication configuration, the additional AAA model allows system
   authorization and accouting configuration.

   The YANG modules in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in [RFC8342].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-opsawg-tacacs-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-opsawg-tacacs-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-opsawg-tacacs-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-opsawg-tacacs-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/