Subject: I-D Action: draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 00:08:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recommendations for Authoritative Servers Operators
        Authors         : Giovane C. M. Moura
                          Wes Hardaker
                          John Heidemann
                          Marco Davids
	Filename        : draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This document summarizes recent research work exploring DNS
   configurations and offers specific, tangible recommendations to
   operators for configuring authoritative servers.

   This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
   published for informational purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/