Subject: I-D Action: draft-livingood-doh-implementation-risks-issues-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 16:50:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Centralized DNS over HTTPS (DoH) Implementation Issues and Risks
        Authors         : Jason Livingood
                          Manos Antonakakis
                          Bob Sleigh
                          Alister Winfield
	Filename        : draft-livingood-doh-implementation-risks-issues-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   The DNS over HTTPS (DoH) protocol is specified in RFC8484.  This
   document considers Centralized DoH deployment, which seems one likely
   way that DoH may be implemented, based on recent industry discussions
   and testing.  This describes that implementation model, as well the
   potential associated risks and issues.  The document also makes
   recommendations pertaining to the implementation of DoH, as well as
   recommendations for further study prior to widespread adoption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-livingood-doh-implementation-risks-issues/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-livingood-doh-implementation-risks-issues-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-livingood-doh-implementation-risks-issues-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-livingood-doh-implementation-risks-issues-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/