Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-media-content-type-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:27:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On Media-Types, Content-Types, and related terminology
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-media-content-type-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   There is a lot of confusion about media-types, content-types, and
   related terminology.

   This memo is an attempt at clearing it up.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-media-content-type-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-media-content-type-format-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-core-media-content-type-format-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/