Subject: I-D Action: draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 01:42:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Composed VPN Service Delivery
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          Bo Wu
                          Qin Wu
                          YingCheng
	Filename        : draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-03.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used by a network
   operator to configure a VPN service that spans multiple
   administrative domains and that is constructed from component VPNs in
   each of those administrative domains.  The component VPNs may be
   L2VPN or L3VPN or a mixture of the two.  This model is intended to be
   instantiated at the management system to deliver the end to end
   service (i.e., performing service provision and activation functions
   at different levels through a unified interface).

   The model is not a configuration model to be used directly on network
   elements.  This model provides an abstracted common view of VPN
   service configuration components segmented at different layer and
   administrative domain.  It is up to a management system to take this
   as an input and generate specific configurations models to configure
   the different network elements within each administrative domain to
   deliver the service.  How configuration of network elements is done
   is out of scope of the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-evenwu-opsawg-yang-composed-vpn-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/