Subject: I-D Action: draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 12:15:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Multi-Homing Mechanism for Layer-2 Gateway Protocols
        Authors         : Patrice Brissette
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Luc Andre Burdet
                          Daniel Voyer
	Filename        : draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   The existing EVPN multi-homing load-balancing modes defined are
   Single-Active and All-Active. Neither of these multi-homing
   mechanisms are appropriate to support access networks with Layer-2
   Gateway protocols such as G.8032, MPLS-TP, STP, etc. These Layer-2
   Gateway protocols require a new multi-homing mechanism defined in
   this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brissette-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/