Subject: I-D Action: draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 17:15:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Time Protocol Extended Information Extension Field
        Author          : Harlan Stenn
	Filename        : draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-03-25

Abstract:
   RFC EDITOR: PLEASE REMOVE THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH BEFORE PUBLISHING:

   The source code and issues list for this draft can be found in
   https://github.com/hstenn/ietf-ntp-extended-information-ef

   The core network packet used by NTP has no spare bits available for
   reporting additional state information and no larger data areas
   available for larger amounts of information.  This proposal offers a
   new extension field that would contain this additional information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stenn-ntp-extended-information-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/