Subject: I-D Action: draft-mandyam-rats-eat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 10:49:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Entity Attestation Token (EAT)
        Authors         : Giridhar Mandyam
                          Laurence Lundblade
                          Miguel Ballesteros
                          Jeremy O'Donoghue
	Filename        : draft-mandyam-rats-eat-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   An attestation format based on concise binary object representation
   (CBOR) is proposed that is suitable for inclusion in a CBOR Web Token
   (CWT), know as the Entity Attestation Token (EAT).  The associated
   data can be used by a relying party to assess the security state of a
   remote device or module.

Contributing

   TBD

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mandyam-rats-eat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mandyam-rats-eat-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mandyam-rats-eat-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/