Subject: I-D Action: draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 06:02:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Network Interconnect Tester Management
        Author          : Vladimir Vassilev
	Filename        : draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-03-09

Abstract:
   This document introduces new YANG model for use in network
   interconnect testing containing modules for traffic generator,
   traffic analyzer and internal interface loopback.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/