Subject: I-D Action: draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-interop-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 10:47:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 interoperability report
        Authors         : Clarence Filsfils
                          Francois Clad
                          Pablo Camarillo Garvia
                          Ahmed AbdelSalam
                          Stefano Salsano
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Jakub Horn
                          Jose Liste
	Filename        : draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-interop-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-03-04

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) can be applied to the IPv6 data plane by
   leveraging a new type of routing extension header, called Segment
   Routing Header (SRH).  An SRH contains an ordered list, or sequence,
   of segments representing topological or service-based instructions,
   or any combination of those.

   This draft provides an overview of IPv6 Segment Routing (SRv6)
   implementations and interoperability.  It makes an inventory of the
   various pieces of hardware and software that have been demonstrated
   to support the processing of an SRH, and details some
   interoperability scenarios that have been showcased at a public
   event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-interop/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-interop-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-interop-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-interop-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/