Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 04:15:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Segment Endpoint Option
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Joel Halpern
                          Ning So
                          Fengman Xu
                          Gang Chen
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Guangming Yang
                          Yifeng Zhou
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   This document defines the IPv6 Segment Endpoint Option.  Source nodes
   can use this option to convey internet-layer information to selected
   segment endpoints along a packet's delivery path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/