Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teep-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 06:31:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP) Architecture
        Authors         : Mingliang Pei
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          David Wheeler
                          Andrew Atyeo
                          Liu Dapeng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teep-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   A Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) is designed to provide a
   hardware-isolation mechanism to separate a regular operating system
   from security-sensitive application components.

   This architecture document motivates the design and standardization
   of a protocol for managing the lifecycle of trusted applications
   running inside a TEE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teep-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teep-architecture-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teep-architecture-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teep-architecture-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/