Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-srv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 01:57:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NAT64/DNS64 detection via SRV Records
        Author          : Martin Hunek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-srv-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies the way of discovering the NAT64 pools in
   use as well as DNS servers providing DNS64 service to the local
   clients. The discovery is done via SRV records, which also allows
   asignment of priorities to the NAT64 pools as well as DNS64 servers.
   It also allows clients to have diferent DNS providers than NAT64
   provider, while providing a secure way via DNSSEC validation of
   provided SRV records. This way, it provides DNS64 service even in
   case where DNS over HTTPS is used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-srv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-srv-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-srv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/