Subject: I-D Action: draft-dorfner-core-simplemetadata-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 11:50:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SimpleMetadata: An interoperable format for sharing metadata
        Author          : Ralf Dorfner
	Filename        : draft-dorfner-core-simplemetadata-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a  standardized container format for storing
   serializable metadata. It does not describe any additional new
   format, but provides a shell for the exchange of arbitrary,
   structured data. It shall provide the possibility to store and share
   any kind of metadata, including encryption support. The idea is to
   create an open, universal and interoperable standard for storing and
   distributing every kind of metadata independent from media type or
   file format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dorfner-core-simplemetadata/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dorfner-core-simplemetadata-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dorfner-core-simplemetadata-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dorfner-core-simplemetadata-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/