Subject: I-D Action: draft-amsuess-core-accept-any-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 06:30:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Accept-Any option for CoAP
        Author          : Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-amsuess-core-accept-any-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-03-25

Abstract:
   This memoy defines the Accept-Any option, which provides a more
   flexible content negotiation than the one originally specified for
   the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) in [RFC7252].  As this is
   particularly useful with but ruled out in CoAP observation
   ([RFC7641]), that is updated to allow it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-core-accept-any/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amsuess-core-accept-any-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amsuess-core-accept-any-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/