Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 03:10:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TCP Usage Guidance in the Internet of Things (IoT)
        Authors         : Carles Gomez
                          Jon Crowcroft
                          Michael Scharf
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-06.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-03-27

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance on how to implement and use the
   Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) in Constrained-Node Networks
   (CNNs), which are a characterstic of the Internet of Things (IoT).
   Such environments require a lightweight TCP implementation and may
   not make use of optional functionality.  This document explains a
   number of known and deployed techniques to simplify a TCP stack as
   well as corresponding tradeoffs.  The objective is to help embedded
   developers with decisions on which TCP features to use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/