Subject: I-D Action: draft-bretelle-dprive-dot-spki-in-ns-name-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 00:22:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encoding DNS-over-TLS (DoT) Subject Public Key Info (SPKI) in Name Server name
        Author          : Emmanuel Bretelle
	Filename        : draft-bretelle-dprive-dot-spki-in-ns-name-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to exchange the Subject Public
   Key Info (SPKI) ([RFC5280] Section 4.1.2.7) fingerprint associated
   with a DNS-over-TLS (DoT [RFC7858]) authoritative server by encoding
   it as part of its name.  The fingerprint can thereafter be used to
   validate the certificate received from the DoT server as well as
   being able to discover support for DoT on the server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bretelle-dprive-dot-spki-in-ns-name/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bretelle-dprive-dot-spki-in-ns-name-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bretelle-dprive-dot-spki-in-ns-name-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/