Subject: I-D Action: draft-rass-panrg-mpath-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 06:31:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Use Case and Requirement for Security
        Authors         : Stafan Rass
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Lin Han
	Filename        : draft-rass-panrg-mpath-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a use case of multipath to achieve full CIA+
   by using symmetric cryptography and point-to-point shared secrets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rass-panrg-mpath-usecase/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rass-panrg-mpath-usecase-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rass-panrg-mpath-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/