Subject: I-D Action: draft-pantos-hls-rfc8216bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 09:03:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Live Streaming 2nd Edition
        Author          : Roger Pantos
	Filename        : draft-pantos-hls-rfc8216bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   This document obsoletes RFC 8216.  It describes a protocol for
   transferring unbounded streams of multimedia data.  It specifies the
   data format of the files and the actions to be taken by the server
   (sender) and the clients (receivers) of the streams.  It describes
   version 8 of this protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pantos-hls-rfc8216bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pantos-hls-rfc8216bis-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pantos-hls-rfc8216bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pantos-hls-rfc8216bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/