Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 18:19:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Technical Requirements of Bounded Latency Forwarding
        Authors         : Liang Geng
                          Li Qiang
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-07

Abstract:
   This document analyses the technical requirements that Layer 3
   bounded latency forwarding scheme should satisfy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/