Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 01:29:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement of IoT integrated with Edge Computing
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Joo-Sang Youn
	Filename        : draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes new challenges such as strict latency,
   constrained network bandwidth and devices, intermittent connectivity,
   privacy and security, for IoT services originated from the IoT
   environmental changes.  In order to address those new challenges, the
   integration of Edge computing and IoT has been emerged as a promising
   solution.  This document discribes the concept of IoT integrated with
   Edge computing as well as its use cases.  It also discusses benefits
   and challenges of Edge computing.  The direction of Edge computing
   for IoT should be discussed in the IETF/IRTF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-iot-edge-computing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/