Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:21:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Schema Version Selection
        Authors         : Robert Wilton
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines protocol mechanisms to allow clients to choose
   which YANG schema to use for interactions with a server, out of the
   available YANG schema supported by a server.  The provided
   functionality allow servers to support clients in a backwards
   compatible way, at the same time allowing for non-backwards-
   compatible updates to YANG modules.

   This draft provides a solution to YANG versioning requirements 3.1
   and 3.2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/