Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-mpls-mint-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:07:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Inband Network Telemetry
        Authors         : Jai Kumar
                          John Lemon
                          Yoav Peleg
                          Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-kumar-mpls-mint-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   MPLS Inband Network Telemetry (MINT) records flow specific
   information from end stations and/or switches across a network.  This
   document describes the method to collect data on a per hop basis
   across a network and perform localized or end to end analytics
   operations on the data.  This document also describes the use of the
   Extension Label, value 15, for specifying extended special purpose
   labels for specifying presence of MINT data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-mpls-mint/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-mpls-mint-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kumar-mpls-mint-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/