Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 23:55:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Sudhir Cheruathur
                          Chun Zhu
                          Sheng Fang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the PCEP extension for CCDR application in
   Native IP network.  The scenario and architecture of CCDR in native
   IP is described in [I-D.ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios] and
   [I-D.ietf-teas-pce-native-ip].  This draft describes the key
   information that is transferred between PCE and PCC to accomplish the
   end2end traffic assurance in Native IP network under central control
   mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/