Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-mpls-sr-inter-domain-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 18:26:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-domain Use Cases of Segment Routing with MPLS Data Plane for Transport Network
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Weiqiang Cheng
	Filename        : draft-hu-mpls-sr-inter-domain-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document discusses the inter-domain scenarios for Transport
   Profile of SR-MPLS (SR-MPLS-TP), including SR-MPLS-TP inter-working
   with MPLS-TP network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-mpls-sr-inter-domain-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-mpls-sr-inter-domain-use-cases-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-mpls-sr-inter-domain-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-mpls-sr-inter-domain-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/