Subject: I-D Action: draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 19:22:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Signaled IPsec Tunnel Configuration
        Author          : Hu Jun
	Filename        : draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a method of using BGP to signal IPsec tunnel
   configuration along with NLRI, it uses and extends tunnel
   encapsulation attribute as specified in [I-D.ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps]
   for IPsec tunnel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/