Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtgwg-enhanced-ti-lfa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 06:27:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Topology Independent Loop-free Alternate Fast Re-route
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-li-rtgwg-enhanced-ti-lfa-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Topology Independent Loop-free Alternate Fast Re-route (TI-LFA) aims
   at providing protection of node and adjacency segments within the
   Segment Routing (SR) framework.  A key aspect of TI-LFA is the FRR
   path selection approach establishing protection over the expected
   post-convergence paths from the point of local repair.  However, the
   TI-LFA FRR path may skip the node even if it is specified in the SID
   list to be traveled.

   This document defines Enhanced TI-LFA(TI-LFA+) by adding a No-bypass
   indicator for segments to ensure that the FRR route will not bypass
   the specific node, such as firewall.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-enhanced-ti-lfa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtgwg-enhanced-ti-lfa-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-rtgwg-enhanced-ti-lfa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/