Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 23:16:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG data model for SFC
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Ran Chen
                          Wei Wei
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document is to define the YANG data model for SFC configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ao-sfc-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/