Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 19:41:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Xiao Min
	Filename        : draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to extend the capabilities of
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).  These extensions enable
   BFD to measure performance metrics like packet loss and packet delay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirmin-bfd-extended/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/