Subject: I-D Action: draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:22:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Packages
        Author          : Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-01.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG packages, an organizational structure
   holding a set of related YANG modules, that can be used to simplify
   the conformance and sharing of YANG schema.  It describes how YANG
   instance data documents are used to define YANG packages, and how the
   YANG library information published by a server can be augmented with
   additional packaging related information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/