Subject: I-D Action: draft-filsfils-spring-large-scale-interconnect-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 22:06:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interconnecting Millions Of Endpoints With Segment Routing
        Authors         : Clarence Filsfils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Gaurav Dawra
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Dave Cooper
	Filename        : draft-filsfils-spring-large-scale-interconnect-13.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes an application of Segment Routing to scale
   the network to support hundreds of thousands of network nodes, and
   tens of millions of physical underlay endpoints.  This use-case can
   be applied to the interconnection of massive-scale DCs and/or large
   aggregation networks.  Forwarding tables of midpoint and leaf nodes
   only require a few tens of thousands of entries.  This may be
   achieved by inherert scaleable nature of Segment Routing and designed
   proposed in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-filsfils-spring-large-scale-interconnect/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-filsfils-spring-large-scale-interconnect-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-filsfils-spring-large-scale-interconnect-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-filsfils-spring-large-scale-interconnect-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/