Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 08:00:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Well-Known Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-03-26

Abstract:
   This memo defines a path prefix for "well-known locations", "/.well-
   known/", in selected Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) schemes.

   In doing so, it obsoletes RFC 5785 and RFC 8307, and updates the URI
   schemes defined in RFC 7230 and RFC 6455 to reserve that space.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/