Subject: I-D Action: draft-belyavskiy-fakesni-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 10:14:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fake Server Name Indication
        Author          : Dmitry Belyavskiy
	Filename        : draft-belyavskiy-fakesni-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   The document provides a specification of the Fake Server Name
   Indication.  Being implemented, the Fake SNI specification provides a
   way to cheat the monitoring solutions without providing any
   additional information to external observers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belyavskiy-fakesni/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belyavskiy-fakesni-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-belyavskiy-fakesni-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-belyavskiy-fakesni-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/