Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 13:12:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing IPv6 for Mobile User Plane
        Authors         : Satoru Matsushima
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Miya Kohno
                          Pablo Camarillo Garvia
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document shows the applicability of SRv6 (Segment Routing IPv6)
   to the user-plane of mobile networks.  The network programming nature
   of SRv6 accomplish mobile user-plane functions in a simple manner.
   The statelessness of SRv6 and its ability to control both service
   layer path and underlying transport can be beneficial to the mobile
   user-plane, providing flexibility and SLA control for various
   applications.  This document describes the SRv6 mobile user plane
   behavior and defines the SID functions for that.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/