Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-quic-address-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 13:54:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Address Extension
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Christopher A. Wood
                          Eric Kinnear
	Filename        : draft-pauly-quic-address-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the QUIC transport protocol
   that adds support for requesting and receiving the public network
   address of an endpoint from its peer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-quic-address-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-quic-address-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pauly-quic-address-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/