Subject: I-D Action: draft-slusarz-extra-smtp-submission-token-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 02:53:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMTP: Submission Token Extension
        Authors         : Timo Sirainen
                          Michael M. Slusarz
	Filename        : draft-slusarz-extra-smtp-submission-token-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to a SMTP submission server that
   allows synchronous message delivery via use of a limited-privilege
   authentication token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-slusarz-extra-smtp-submission-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-slusarz-extra-smtp-submission-token-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-slusarz-extra-smtp-submission-token-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/