Subject: I-D Action: draft-moran-suit-behavioural-manifest-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 04:28:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for Behavioural Description of Firmware Update and Related Operations
        Authors         : Brendan Moran
                          Tony Ibbs
                          George Psimenos
	Filename        : draft-moran-suit-behavioural-manifest-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This specification describes an approach to formally defining the
   behaviour of a system under firmware update and secure boot
   conditions.  The behavioural documents described here can be used
   with [Information] to construct a firmware update manifest.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moran-suit-behavioural-manifest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moran-suit-behavioural-manifest-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moran-suit-behavioural-manifest-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moran-suit-behavioural-manifest-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/