Subject: I-D Action: draft-adkp-grow-ixpcommunities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:30:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Large Communities applications for IXP Route Servers
        Authors         : Melchior Aelmans
                          Stavros Konstantaras
                          Stefan Plug
                          Christoph Dietzel
	Filename        : draft-adkp-grow-ixpcommunities-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document presents suggestion and examples for application of BGP
   Large Communities [RFC8092] at Internet Exchange Points (IXPs).
   Suggestions are based on operational experiences from IXP operators
   and members.  Any IXP operator or IXP member can consider using these
   communities.  The document specifically focusses on Route Server
   [RFC7947] deployments in IXP context [RFC7948].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adkp-grow-ixpcommunities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adkp-grow-ixpcommunities-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-adkp-grow-ixpcommunities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/