Subject: I-D Action: draft-lanzhangwang-rtgwg-npmnrp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 15:16:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Node Potential Oriented Multi-NextHop Routing Protocol
        Authors         : Julong Lan
                          Jianhui Zhang
                          Bin Wang
                          Wenfen Liu
                          Tong Duan
	Filename        : draft-lanzhangwang-rtgwg-npmnrp-07.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   The Node Potential Oriented Multi-Nexthop Routing Protocol (NP-MNRP)
   bases on the idea of "hop-by-hop routing forwarding, multi-backup
   next hop" and combines with the phenomena that water flows from
   higher place to lower.  NP-MNRP defines a metric named as node
   potential, which is based on hop count and the actual link bandwidth,
   and calculates multiple next-hops through the potential difference
   between the nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lanzhangwang-rtgwg-npmnrp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lanzhangwang-rtgwg-npmnrp-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lanzhangwang-rtgwg-npmnrp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lanzhangwang-rtgwg-npmnrp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/