Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-http-state-tokens-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 02:52:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP State Tokens
        Author          : Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-http-state-tokens-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-03-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism which allows HTTP servers to
   maintain stateful sessions with HTTP user agents.  It aims to address
   some of the security and privacy considerations which have been
   identified in existing state management mechanisms, providing
   developers with a well-lit path towards our current understanding of
   best practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-http-state-tokens/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-http-state-tokens-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-west-http-state-tokens-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/