Subject: I-D Action: draft-thaler-iftype-reg-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 01:09:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines and Registration Procedures for Interface Types
        Authors         : David Thaler
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-thaler-iftype-reg-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-03-29

Abstract:
   The registration and use of interface types ("ifType" values)
   predated the use of IANA Considerations sections and YANG modules,
   and so confusion has arisen about the interface type allocation
   process.  This document provides updated guidelines for the
   definition of new interface types, for consideration by those who are
   defining, registering, or evaluating those definitions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thaler-iftype-reg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thaler-iftype-reg-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thaler-iftype-reg-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thaler-iftype-reg-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/