Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 16:32:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv4 Extension Headers and UDP Encapsulated Extension Headers
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines extension headers for IPv4 and a method to
   encapsulate extension headers in UDP to facilitate transmission over
   the Internet, as well as a definition of an IPv4 flow label. The goal
   is to provide a uniform and feasible method of extensibility that is
   shared between IPv4 and IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/