Subject: I-D Action: draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 16:50:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DLEP IEEE 802.1Q Aware Credit Window Extension
        Authors         : David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a Ethernet IEEE 802.1Q aware credit-window scheme for destination-
   specific and shared flow control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-berger-manet-dlep-ether-credit-extension-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/