Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-interop-cs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:48:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BPSec Interoperability Security Contexts
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane, III
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-interop-cs-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines an integrity security context and a
   confidentiality security context suitable for testing the
   interoperability of Bundle Protocol Security (BPSec) implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-interop-cs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-interop-cs-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-interop-cs-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-interop-cs-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/