Subject: I-D Action: draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 13:48:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Group Communication for the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Esko Dijk
                          Chonggang Wang
                          Marco Tiloca
	Filename        : draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of the Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP) for group communication, using UDP/IP multicast as
   the underlying data transport.  Both unsecured and secured CoAP group
   communication are specified.  Security is achieved by the Group
   Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments (Group OSCORE)
   protocol.  The target application area of this specification is any
   group communication use cases that involve resource-constrained
   network nodes.  The most common of such use cases are listed in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/