Subject: I-D Action: draft-va-sidrops-deploy-reconsidered-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 21:43:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deployment of Reconsidered Validation in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
        Authors         : George G. Michaelson
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
	Filename        : draft-va-sidrops-deploy-reconsidered-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a deployment model for reconsidered validation
   [RFC8360] in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).

   It stipulates that Relying Parties in the RPKI MUST support
   reconsidered validation by 1 July TBD-Year, and that Certificate
   Authorities MAY use the reconsidered validation OIDs in CA
   certificates that they issue from this date.  Furthermore Certificate
   Authorities should monitor whether the set of resources in CA
   certificate they receive has shrunk, and make adjustments in the CA
   certificates and/or other RPKI objects when appropriate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-va-sidrops-deploy-reconsidered/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-va-sidrops-deploy-reconsidered-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-va-sidrops-deploy-reconsidered-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-va-sidrops-deploy-reconsidered-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/