Subject: I-D Action: draft-jholland-taps-api-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 11:21:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for a Transport Services API at Endpoints
        Author          : Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-jholland-taps-api-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that provides a data
   structure that can be used to configure an implementation of the
   Transport Services Interface to establish connections suitable for
   sending and receiving data over the internet or local networks.  This
   document is intended to supplement or merge with draft-ietf-taps-
   interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jholland-taps-api-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jholland-taps-api-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jholland-taps-api-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jholland-taps-api-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/