Subject: I-D Action: draft-faltstrom-unicode11-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:49:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IDNA2008 and Unicode 11.0.0
        Author          : Patrik Faltstrom
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-unicode11-08.txt
	Pages           : 81
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the changes between Unicode 6.3.0 and Unicode
   11.0.0 in the context of IDNA2008.  Some additions and changes have
   been made in the Unicode Standard that affect the values produced by
   the algorithm IDNA2008 specifies.  Although IDNA2008 allows adding
   exceptions to the algorithm for backward compatibility; however, this
   document does not add any such exceptions.  This document provides
   the necessary tables to IANA to make its database consisstent with
   Unicode 11.0.0.

   To improve understanding, this document describes systems that are
   being used as alternatives to those that conform to IDNA2008.

   TO BE REMOVED AT TIME OF PUBLICATION AS AN RFC:

   This document is discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list of the
   IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-unicode11/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faltstrom-unicode11-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-faltstrom-unicode11-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-faltstrom-unicode11-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/