Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-protocol-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:33:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Control-Plane and User-Plane Separation BNG Simple Control Channel Protocol
        Authors         : Shujun Hu
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Mach Chen
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Jun Song
                          Tee Mong Chua
	Filename        : draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-protocol-04.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Simple Control Plane (CP) and User Plane
   (UP) Separation Broadband Network Gateway (BNG) control channel
   Protocol (S-CUSP) for communications between a CP and a UP. S-CUSP is
   designed to be flexible and extensible so as to easily allow for the
   addition of further messages and data items, should requirements be
   expressed in the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-protocol-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-protocol-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-protocol-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/