Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-webauthn-algorithms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 01:41:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : COSE and JOSE Registrations for WebAuthn Algorithms
        Author          : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-webauthn-algorithms-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-26

Abstract:
   The W3C Web Authentication (WebAuthn) specification and the FIDO2
   Client to Authenticator Protocol (CTAP) specification use COSE
   algorithm identifiers.  This specification registers algorithms in
   the IANA "COSE Algorithms" registry that are used by WebAuthn and
   CTAP implementations that are not already registered.  Also, they are
   registered in the IANA "JSON Web Signature and Encryption Algorithms"
   registry, when not already registered there.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-webauthn-algorithms/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-webauthn-algorithms-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-webauthn-algorithms-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/