Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 12:57:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Subject Identifiers for Security Event Tokens
        Authors         : Annabelle Backman
                          Marius Scurtescu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Security events communicated within Security Event Tokens may support
   a variety of identifiers to identify the subject and/or other
   principals related to the event.  This specification formalizes the
   notion of subject identifiers as named sets of well-defined claims
   describing the subject, a mechanism for representing subject
   identifiers within a [JSON] object such as a JSON Web Token [JWT] or
   Security Event Token [SET], and a registry for defining and
   allocating names for these claim sets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/