Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-tls-ctls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:24:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compact TLS 1.3
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-tls-ctls-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies a "compact" version of TLS 1.3.  It is
   isomorphic to TLS 1.3 but saves space by aggressive use of defaults
   and tighter encodings.  CTLS is not interoperable with TLS 1.3, but
   it should eventually be possible for the server to distinguish TLS
   1.3 and CTLS handshakes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-tls-ctls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-tls-ctls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rescorla-tls-ctls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/