Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 06:12:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flow Specification for SRv6
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Lei Li
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This draft proposes BGP flow specification rules that are used to
   filter SRv6 packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/