Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-module-tag-ops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 15:44:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Module Tag Operations
        Author          : Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netconf-module-tag-ops-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document describes enhancements to existing NETCONF and RESTCONF
   (NMDA) operations for using module tags to represent YANG datastore
   content.  This can simplify usage of these operations by a client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netconf-module-tag-ops/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-module-tag-ops-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bierman-netconf-module-tag-ops-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/