Subject: I-D Action: draft-sy-tls-resumption-group-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 14:39:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Resumption across Server Name Indications for TLS 1.3
        Author          : Erik Sy
	Filename        : draft-sy-tls-resumption-group-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for resuming a TLS 1.3 session
   across different Server Name Indications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sy-tls-resumption-group/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sy-tls-resumption-group-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sy-tls-resumption-group-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/