Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 23:00:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for ARP
        Authors         : Feng Zheng
                          Bo Wu
                          Robert Wilton
                          Xiaojian Ding
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of the
   Address Resolution Protocol (ARP).  It extends the basic ARP
   functionality contained in the ietf-ip YANG data model, defined in
   RFC 8344, to provide management of optional ARP features and
   statistics.

   The YANG data model in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-arp-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-arp-yang-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/