Subject: I-D Action: draft-ren-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 09:53:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement of Multi-requirement Extensions for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
        Authors         : Gang Ren
                          Lin He
                          Ying Liu
	Filename        : draft-ren-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   The manageability, security, privacy protection, and traceability of
   networks can be supported by extending DHCPv6 protocol.  This
   document analyzes current extension practices and typical DHCP server
   software on extensions, defines a DHCP general model, discusses some
   extension points, and present extension cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ren-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ren-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ren-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ren-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/