Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-stir-cert-delegation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:10:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : STIR Certificate Delegation
        Author          : Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-peterson-stir-cert-delegation-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   The Secure Telephone Identity Revisited (STIR) certificate profile
   provides a way to attest authority over telephone nunbers and related
   identifiers for the purpose of preventing telephone number spoofing.
   This specification details how that authority can be delegated from a
   parent certificate to a subordinate certificate, in cases where
   service providers grant credentials to enterprises or other customers
   capable of signing calls with STIR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-stir-cert-delegation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-stir-cert-delegation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peterson-stir-cert-delegation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/