Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 14:58:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Device Authorization Grant
        Authors         : William Denniss
                          John Bradley
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-15.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   The OAuth 2.0 Device Authorization Grant is designed for internet-
   connected devices that either lack a browser to perform a user-agent
   based authorization, or are input-constrained to the extent that
   requiring the user to input text in order to authenticate during the
   authorization flow is impractical.  It enables OAuth clients on such
   devices (like smart TVs, media consoles, digital picture frames, and
   printers) to obtain user authorization to access protected resources
   without using an on-device user-agent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/