Subject: I-D Action: draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 05:21:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Large-Scale Deterministic IP Network
        Authors         : Li Qiang
                          Xuesong Geng
                          Bingyang Liu
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document presents the overall framework and key method for
   Large-scale Deterministic Network (LDN).  LDN can provide bounded
   latency and delay variation (jitter) without requiring precise time
   synchronization among nodes, or per-flow state in transit nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qiang-detnet-large-scale-detnet-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/