Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-pce-pcep-extension-sr-tp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:09:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP extensions for SR-MPLS-TP
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Shuangping Zhan
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-xiong-pce-pcep-extension-sr-tp-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document proposes a set of extensions to PCEP for Transport
   Profile of SR-MPLS (SR-MPLS-TP) networks and defines a mechanism to
   create the bi-directional SR tunnel with PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-pce-pcep-extension-sr-tp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-pce-pcep-extension-sr-tp-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-pce-pcep-extension-sr-tp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiong-pce-pcep-extension-sr-tp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/