Subject: I-D Action: draft-heitz-idr-diagnostic-attr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 00:05:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Diagnostic Path Attribute
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Prasad S. Narasimha
                          Sameer Gulrajani
	Filename        : draft-heitz-idr-diagnostic-attr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   A BGP path attribute for the purpose of network diagnostics is
   described.  It is non-transitive, such that BGP speakers will not
   forward it by default.  It is structured as a list of elements.  An
   element begins with the BGP identifier and AS number of the speaker
   that adds the element and includes a list of TLVs.  Any speaker can
   add or remove an element to/from the list.  TLVs for a timestamp and
   for a checksum are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heitz-idr-diagnostic-attr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-heitz-idr-diagnostic-attr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-heitz-idr-diagnostic-attr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/