Subject: I-D Action: draft-kinnear-tls-client-net-address-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 13:35:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Client Network Address Extension
        Authors         : Eric Kinnear
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-kinnear-tls-client-net-address-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a TLS 1.3 extension that can be by clients to
   request their public network address from a server.  This information
   can be used for a variety of purposes, including: NAT detection, ASN
   identification, and privacy-driven transport protocol features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kinnear-tls-client-net-address/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kinnear-tls-client-net-address-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kinnear-tls-client-net-address-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/