Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-detnet-dynamic-latency-guarantee-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 05:41:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Latency Guarantee
        Authors         : Peng Liu
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-liu-detnet-dynamic-latency-guarantee-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Aiming at the deterministic demand for network latency in future
   vertical industry applications, this document analyzes the existing
   latency control methods for data transmission, points out the
   possible shortcomings, and proposes some directions for optimizing
   the latency control method. .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-detnet-dynamic-latency-guarantee/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-detnet-dynamic-latency-guarantee-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-detnet-dynamic-latency-guarantee-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/