Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-opsawg-securehomegateway-mud-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 07:50:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MUD processing and extensions for Secure Home Gateway Project
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Jacques Latour
                          Faud Khan
	Filename        : draft-richardson-opsawg-securehomegateway-mud-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document details the mechanism used by the CIRA Secure Home
   Gateway and CIRA MUD integration server to return MUD artifacts to
   participating gateway systems.

   The work in [I-D.ietf-opsawg-mud] creates a relationship between a
   device's manufacturer and a border gateway that may need to enforce
   policy.  This document ads an additional relationship to a service
   provider, trusted by the border gateway to enhance or modify the
   stated security policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-opsawg-securehomegateway-mud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-opsawg-securehomegateway-mud-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-opsawg-securehomegateway-mud-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-opsawg-securehomegateway-mud-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/