Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 01:35:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IAB, IESG, IETF Trust and IETF LLC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: Operation of the IETF Nominating and Recall Committees
        Authors         : Murray S. Kucherawy
                          Robert M. Hinden
                          Jason Livingood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2019-03-26

Abstract:
   The process by which the members of the IAB and IESG, some Trustees
   of the IETF Trust, and some Directors of the IETF LLC are selected,
   confirmed, and recalled is specified in this document.  This document
   based on RFC3777 and RFC7437 and has been updated to reflect the
   changes introduced by IASA 2.0.

   This document obsoletes RFC7437 and RFC8318.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/