Subject: I-D Action: draft-pwouters-ikev1-ipsec-graveyard-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 11:35:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecation of IKEv1 and obsoleted algorithms
        Author          : Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-pwouters-ikev1-ipsec-graveyard-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document deprecates Internet Key Exchange version 1 (IKEv1) and
   additionally deprecates a number of algorithms that are obsolete.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pwouters-ikev1-ipsec-graveyard/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pwouters-ikev1-ipsec-graveyard-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pwouters-ikev1-ipsec-graveyard-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/