Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-iab-internet-consolidation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:11:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations on Internet Consolidation and the Internet Architecture
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Brian Trammell
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Christian Huitema
                          Martin Thomson
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Niels ten Oever
	Filename        : draft-arkko-iab-internet-consolidation-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Many of us have held a vision of the Internet as the ultimate
   distributed platform that allows communication, the provision of
   services, and competition from any corner of the world.  But as the
   Internet has matured, it seems to also feed the creation of large,
   centralised entities in many areas.  This phenomenon could be looked
   at from many different angles, but this memo considers the topic from
   the perspective of how available technology and Internet architecture
   drives different market directions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-iab-internet-consolidation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-iab-internet-consolidation-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-iab-internet-consolidation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-arkko-iab-internet-consolidation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/