Subject: I-D Action: draft-mccain-keylist-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 06:55:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributing OpenPGP Key Fingerprints with Signed Keylist Subscriptions
        Authors         : R. Miles McCain
                          Micah Lee
                          Nat Welch
	Filename        : draft-mccain-keylist-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a system by which an OpenPGP client may
   subscribe to an organization's public keylist to keep its keystore
   up-to-date with correct keys, even in cases where the keys correspond
   to multiple (potentially uncontrolled) domains.  Ensuring that all
   members or followers of an organization have their colleagues' most
   recent PGP public keys is critical to maintaining operational
   security.  Without the most recent keys' fingerprints and a source of
   trust for those keys (as this document specifies), users must
   manually update and sign each others' keys -- a system that is
   untenable in larger organizations.  This document proposes a
   experimental format for the keylist file as well as requirements for
   clients who wish to implement this experimental keylist subscription
   functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mccain-keylist/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mccain-keylist-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mccain-keylist-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mccain-keylist-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/