Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-taht-tsvwg-sce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 18:11:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Some Congestion Experienced ECN Codepoint
        Authors         : Jonathan Morton
                          David M. Täht
	Filename        : draft-morton-taht-tsvwg-sce-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This memo reclassifies ECT(1) to be an early notification of
   congestion on ECT(0) marked packets, which can be used by AQM
   algorithms and transports as an earlier signal of congestion than CE.
   It is a simple, transparent, and backward compatible upgrade to
   existing IETF-approved AQMs, RFC3168, and nearly all congestion
   control algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-taht-tsvwg-sce/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-taht-tsvwg-sce-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-morton-taht-tsvwg-sce-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/