Subject: I-D Action: draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 01:48:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) over NB-IoT
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Edgar Ramos
                          Sivasothy Shanmugalingam
	Filename        : draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-03-07

Abstract:
   The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
   a header compression and fragmentation functionalities for LPWAN (Low
   Power Wide Area Networks) technologies.  SCHC was designed to be
   adapted over any of the LPWAN technologies.

   This document describes the use of SCHC over the NB-IoT wireless
   access, and provides elements for an efficient parameterization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/