Subject: I-D Action: draft-zwm-bess-es-failover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 17:04:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for EVPN Ethernet Segment Failover Use Case
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Yubao Wang
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-zwm-bess-es-failover-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-03-05

Abstract:
   This document introduces a method for fast switchover of Designated
   Forwarder for Ethernet Segment failover by using Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zwm-bess-es-failover/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zwm-bess-es-failover-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zwm-bess-es-failover-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/