Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:39:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CoRE Resource Directory: DNS-SD mapping
        Authors         : Kerry Lynn
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Michael Koster
                          Christian Amsuess
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Resource and service discovery are complementary.  Resource discovery
   provides fine-grained detail about the content of a web server, while
   service discovery can provide a scalable method to locate servers in
   large networks.  This document defines a method for mapping between
   CoRE Link Format attributes and DNS-Based Service Discovery records
   to facilitate the use of either method to locate RESTful service
   interfaces (APIs) in heterogeneous HTTP/CoAP environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-rd-dns-sd-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/