Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 08:57:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Protecting EST payloads with OSCORE
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          Shahid Raza
                          Martin Furuhed
                          Malisa Vucinic
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies public key certificate enrollment procedures
   protected with application-layer security protocols suitable for
   Internet of Things (IoT) deployments.  The protocols leverage payload
   formats defined in Enrolment over Secure Transport (EST) and existing
   IoT standards including the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP),
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) and the CBOR Object
   Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/