Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-bier-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 11:21:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for BIER
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Zheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-bier-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER)-TE shares architecture and
   packet formats with BIER as described in [RFC8279].  BIER-TE forwards
   and replicates packets based on a BitString in the packet header, but
   every BitPosition of the BitString of a BIER-TE packet indicates one
   or more adjacencies as described in [I-D.ietf-bier-te-arch].BIER-TE
   Path can be derived from a Path Computation Element (PCE).

   This document specifies extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) that allow a PCE to compute and initiate the path for
   the BIER-TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-bier/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-bier-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-bier-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-bier-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/