Subject: I-D Action: draft-chuang-ietf-bimi-security-perspectives-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:30:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Verified Mark Certificates Proposal: A Security Perspective
        Authors         : Weihaw Chuang
                          Thede Loder
	Filename        : draft-chuang-ietf-bimi-security-perspectives-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document motivates the need for embedding logotypes in X.509
   certificates along with the certificate validation process from a
   security perspective.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chuang-ietf-bimi-security-perspectives/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chuang-ietf-bimi-security-perspectives-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chuang-ietf-bimi-security-perspectives-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/