Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 20:10:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for SD-WAN VPN Service Delivery
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Honglei Xu
                          Bo Wu
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for SD-WAN VPN service.  A
   SD-WAN VPN service is a service offered by a Service Provider network
   to provide an overlay connectivity between different locations of a
   customer network or between a customer network and an external
   network, such as Internet or Private Cloud network.  The model can be
   utilized by an service orchestrator of a Service Provider to initiate
   a connectivity request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/