Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-dots-attack-bandwidth-expansion-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 06:15:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using attack bandwidth in signal channel
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
                          Jin Peng
	Filename        : draft-chen-dots-attack-bandwidth-expansion-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a DDoS Mitigation Request parameter used in
   the Signal Channel request, as an expansion of the signal channel for
   mitigating DDoS attack accurately with target-bandwidth.  The
   proposed parameter will help to choose the appropriate mitigator or
   mitigators for mitigation, When An attack occurs that is greater than
   the maximum clean capability, this paramter can decide to be
   blackhole directly or to be drainaged for clean.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-dots-attack-bandwidth-expansion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-dots-attack-bandwidth-expansion-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-dots-attack-bandwidth-expansion-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-dots-attack-bandwidth-expansion-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/