Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 09:09:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Revision of the Recall Initiation Model
        Authors         : Subramanian Moonesamy
                          John C. Klensin
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-31

Abstract:
   The procedures for initiating a recall specified in RFC 7437 restrict
   signatories of a recall petition to those who are "nomcom qualified".
   This document suggests those limitations had unanticipated and
   undesirable side-effects and proposes to remove them.  It also
   specifies that remote participants should be allowed to seek redress
   through the procedures and decreases the number of signatories
   required for a recall petition.

   This document updates RFC 7437.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-recall-rev/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moonesamy-recall-rev-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/