Subject: I-D Action: draft-qiang-tsvwg-udp-options-bounded-latency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 17:14:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UDP Options for Bounded Latency
        Authors         : Li Qiang
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-qiang-tsvwg-udp-options-bounded-latency-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-07

Abstract:
   This document explores the use of UDP options for packet forwarding
   with bounded latency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qiang-tsvwg-udp-options-bounded-latency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qiang-tsvwg-udp-options-bounded-latency-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qiang-tsvwg-udp-options-bounded-latency-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/