Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 05:25:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Automating Service and Network Management with YANG
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-03.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Model driven service and network management provides a programmatic
   and standards-based way of representing virtual services or networks
   and configuration to the network device that are used to construct
   the service.  It can be used at various phases of service and network
   management life cycle such as service instantiation, service
   provision, optimization, monitoring, and diagnostic.  Also, it can be
   designed to automate network management and provide closed-loop
   control for the sake of agile service creation, delivery and
   maintenance.

   This document provides a framework that describes and discusses an
   architecture for service and network management automation with YANG
   Modeling technologies.  An applicability of YANG data model to
   automation of virtualized network service is also investigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/