Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 05:06:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Module Tags
        Authors         : Christian Hopps
                          Lou Berger
                          Dean Bogdanovic
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-03-09

Abstract:
   This document provides for the association of tags with YANG modules.
   The expectation is for such tags to be used to help classify and
   organize modules.  A method for defining, reading and writing a
   modules tags is provided.  Tags may be standardized and assigned
   during module definition; assigned by implementations; or dynamically
   defined and set by users.  This document also provides guidance to
   future model writers; as such, this document updates RFC8407.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/