Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-detnet-det-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 23:00:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic VPN
        Authors         : Zhe Chen
                          Li Qiang
	Filename        : draft-chen-detnet-det-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   Deterministic Networking (DetNet) services are expected to be
   integrated with VPN technologies.  Such deployment scenarios include
   mobile backhauls and TSN islands inter-connections.  This document
   describes an overall VPN framework that provides deterministic
   transport services (called deterministic VPN), specifies
   corresponding control and data plane protocols that are required to
   support the framework, and initially summarizes potential extensions
   of existing protocols to enable deterministic VPNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-detnet-det-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-detnet-det-vpn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-detnet-det-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/