Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-limited-domains-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 17:04:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Limited Domains and Internet Protocols
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-limited-domains-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-03-01

Abstract:
   There is a noticeable trend towards network requirements, behaviours
   and semantics that are specific to a limited region of the Internet
   and a particular set of requirements.  Policies, default parameters,
   the options supported, the style of network management and security
   requirements may vary.  This document reviews examples of such
   limited domains, also known as controlled environments, and emerging
   solutions, and develops a related taxonomy.  It then briefly
   discusses the standardization of protocols for limited domains.
   Finally, it shows the needs for a precise definition of limited
   domain membership and for mechanisms to allow nodes to join a domain
   securely and to find other members, including boundary nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-limited-domains/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-limited-domains-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-limited-domains-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-limited-domains-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/