Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 01:35:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IEEE802.15.4 Informational Element encapsulation of 6tisch Join and Enrollment Information
        Authors         : Diego Dujovne (editor)
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-25

Abstract:
   In TSCH mode of IEEE802.15.4, as described by [RFC8180],
   opportunities for broadcasts are limited to specific times and
   specific channels.  Nodes in a TSCH network typically frequently send
   Enhanced Beacon (EB) frames to announce the presence of the network.
   This document provides a mechanism by which small details critical
   for new nodes (pledges) and long sleeping nodes may be carried within
   the Enhanced Beacon.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/