Subject: I-D Action: draft-pwouters-powerbind-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 20:24:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The DELEGATION_ONLY DNSKEY flag
        Authors         : Paul Wouters
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-pwouters-powerbind-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new DNSKEY flag called DELEGATION_ONLY
   that indicates that the particular zone will never sign zone data
   aside from records at the apex of the zone or delegation records for
   its children.  That is, every label (dot) underneath is considered a
   zone cut and must have its own (signed) delegation.  DNSSEC
   Validating Resolvers can use this bit to mark any data that violates
   the DELEGATION_ONLY policy as BOGUS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pwouters-powerbind/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pwouters-powerbind-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pwouters-powerbind-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pwouters-powerbind-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/