Subject: I-D Action: draft-blanchet-regext-entityid2rdapserver-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 13:45:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Finding Additional Registration Data (RDAP) Service
        Author          : Marc Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-blanchet-regext-entityid2rdapserver-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method to find which Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP) server is authoritative to answer additional
   information for a query already answered by another server.  It is
   based on an entity id to RDAP server location mapping registry
   managed by IANA.  One use case of this specification is the domain
   registry RDAP server providing a referral URL to the registrar RDAP
   server, based on the registrar entity id, for information that the
   registrar is authoritative for such as the contact or reseller
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-regext-entityid2rdapserver/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-blanchet-regext-entityid2rdapserver-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-blanchet-regext-entityid2rdapserver-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/