Subject: I-D Action: draft-hzpa-dprive-xfr-over-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 14:38:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Zone Transfer over TLS
        Authors         : Han Zhang
                          Pallavi Aras
                          Willem Toorop
                          Sara Dickinson
                          Allison Mankin
	Filename        : draft-hzpa-dprive-xfr-over-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   DNS zone transfers are transmitted in clear text, which gives
   attackers the opportunity to collect the content of a zone by
   eavesdropping on links.  The DNS Transaction Signature (TSIG) is
   specified to restrict direct zone transfer to authorized clients, but
   it does not add confidentiality.  This document specifies use of TLS
   to prevent zone collection

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hzpa-dprive-xfr-over-tls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hzpa-dprive-xfr-over-tls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hzpa-dprive-xfr-over-tls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/