Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 06:23:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG model to manage the optical interface parameters for an external transponder in a WDM network
        Authors         : Gabriele Galimberti
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-03-26

Abstract:
   This memo defines a Yang model related to the Optical Transceiver
   parameters characterising coherent 100G and above interfaces.  100G
   and above Transceivers support coherent modulation, multiple
   modulation formats, multiple FEC codes including some not yet
   specified (or by in phase of specification by) ITU-T G.698.2
   [ITU.G698.2] or any other ITU-T recommendation.  More context about
   the state of the Coherent transceivers is described in draft-many-
   coherent-DWDM-if-control.  Use cases are described in RFC7698.

   The Yang model defined in this memo can be used for Optical
   Parameters monitoring and/or configuration of the endpoints of a
   multi-vendor IaDI optical link.  The use of this model does not
   guarantee interworking of transceivers over a DWDM.  Optical path
   feasibility and interoperability has to be determined by means
   outside the scope of this document.  The purpose of this model is to
   program interface parameters to consistently configure the mode of
   operation of transceivers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/