Subject: I-D Action: draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 19:43:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Multi-Path Concurrent Measurement Protocol for IPPM
        Authors         : Joanna Dang
                          Jianglong
	Filename        : draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This test method can test multi-paths concurrently between two edge
   nodes.  This document details Multi-Path Concurrent Measurement
   Protocol (MPCMP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/