Subject: I-D Action: draft-meiling-dots-attack-type-expansion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 19:49:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : expand attack type in signal channel
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-meiling-dots-attack-type-expansion-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a DDoS Mitigation Request parameter used in
   the Signal Channel request, as an expansion of the signal channel for
   mitigating DDoS attack accurately with attack types.  The proposed
   parameter will help to achieve fine-grained disposition for the
   attack traffic to be cleaned.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meiling-dots-attack-type-expansion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-meiling-dots-attack-type-expansion-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-meiling-dots-attack-type-expansion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/