Subject: I-D Action: draft-toutain-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 06:52:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Model for Static Context Header Compression (SCHC)
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-toutain-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for the SCHC (Static
   Context Header Compression).  A generic module is defined, that can
   be applied for any headers and also a specific model for the IPv6 UDP
   protocol stack is also proposed.  Note that this draft is a first
   attempt to define a YANG data module for SCHC, more work is needed to
   use all the YANG facilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-toutain-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-toutain-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-toutain-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/