Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-quic-p2p-mux-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:44:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Peer-to-Peer Connections for the QUIC Transport Protocol
        Author          : Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-quic-p2p-mux-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   The QUIC transport protocol is intended to be a general purpose
   transport, but is currently defined for client-server operation only.
   To be applicable to all use cases, it needs to develop support for
   peer-to-peer connection establishment.  This memo describes how this
   can be done, in outline form.  Future work is needed to determine if
   such peer-to-peer use of QUIC is desirable and, if so, to define a
   complete and workable standard for peer-to-peer QUIC connection
   establishment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-quic-p2p-mux/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-quic-p2p-mux-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-perkins-quic-p2p-mux-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/