Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 13:34:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Packet Delivery Deadline time in 6LoWPAN Routing Header
        Authors         : Lijo Thomas
                          Satish Anamalamudi
                          S.V.R Anand
                          Malati Hegde
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new type for the 6LoWPAN routing header
   containing the deadline time for data packets, designed for use over
   constrained networks.  The deadline time enables forwarding and
   scheduling decisions for time critical IoT M2M applications that
   operate within time-synchronized networks that agree on the meaning
   of the time representations used for the deadline time values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/