Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiaobn-ccamp-flexe-yang-mod-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 05:38:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Flex Ethernet(FlexE)
        Authors         : Xiaobing Niu
                          Qilei Wang
                          Yunbin Xu
	Filename        : draft-xiaobn-ccamp-flexe-yang-mod-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Flex Ethernet(FlexE) implementation agreement have been published by
   OIF.  FlexE provides a generic mechanism for supporting a variety of
   Ethernet MAC rates that may or may not correspond to any existing
   Ethernet PHY rate.

   This document describes a YANG data model for FlexE.  It can be used
   to manage and control devices supporting FlexE functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiaobn-ccamp-flexe-yang-mod/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiaobn-ccamp-flexe-yang-mod-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiaobn-ccamp-flexe-yang-mod-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/