Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-ipwave-vehicular-mobility-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 00:21:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Vehicular Mobility Management for IP-Based Vehicular Networks
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Yiwen Chris Shen
                          Zhong Xiang
	Filename        : draft-jeong-ipwave-vehicular-mobility-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-03-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a vehicular mobility management scheme for
   IP-based vehicular networks.  The vehicular mobility management
   scheme takes advantage of a vehicular link model based on a multi-
   link subnet.  With a vehicle's mobility information (e.g., position,
   speed, and direction) and navigation path (i.e., trajectory), it can
   provide a moving vehicle with proactive and seamless handoff along
   with its trajectory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-ipwave-vehicular-mobility-management/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-ipwave-vehicular-mobility-management-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jeong-ipwave-vehicular-mobility-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/