Subject: I-D Action: draft-sa-grow-maxprefix-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 12:36:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Maximum Prefix Limits
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          Melchior Aelmans
	Filename        : draft-sa-grow-maxprefix-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms to limit the negative impact of
   route leaks [RFC7908] and/or resource exhaustion in BGP [RFC4271]
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sa-grow-maxprefix/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sa-grow-maxprefix-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sa-grow-maxprefix-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sa-grow-maxprefix-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/