Subject: I-D Action: draft-daboo-valarm-extensions-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 16:08:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VALARM Extensions for iCalendar
        Authors         : Cyrus Daboo
                          Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-daboo-valarm-extensions-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of extensions to the iCalendar VALARM
   component to enhance use of alarms and improve interoperability
   between clients and servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-valarm-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-valarm-extensions-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-daboo-valarm-extensions-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-daboo-valarm-extensions-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/