Subject: I-D Action: draft-he-coin-managed-networks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 05:50:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-Network Computing for Managed Networks: Use Cases and Research Challenges
        Authors         : Jeffrey He
                          Aini Li
                          Marie-Jose Montpetit
	Filename        : draft-he-coin-managed-networks-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   This draft wants to review the existing research and the open issues
   that relate to the addition of data plane programmability in managed
   networks.  While some of the research hypotheses that are at the
   center of in-network-computing have been investigated since the time
   of active networking, recent developments in software defined
   networking, virtualization programmable switches and new network
   programming languages like P4 have generated a new enthusiasm in the
   research community and a flourish of new projects in systems and
   applications alike.  This is what this draft is addressing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-he-coin-managed-networks/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-he-coin-managed-networks-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-he-coin-managed-networks-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/