Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-ice-pac-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:58:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interactive Connectivity Establishment Patiently Awaiting Connectivity (ICE PAC)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-ice-pac-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   During the process of creating a peer-to-peer connection, ICE
   implementations can encounter situations where they have no candidate
   pairs to check, and, as a result, conclude that ICE processing has
   failed.  However, because additional candidate pairs can be
   discovered during ICE processing, declaring failure at this point may
   be premature.  This document discusses when these situations can
   occur and proposes a way to avoid premature failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-ice-pac/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-ice-pac-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-holmberg-ice-pac-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-holmberg-ice-pac-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/