Subject: I-D Action: draft-opsawg-ntf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 15:58:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Telemetry Framework
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-opsawg-ntf-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2019-03-25

Abstract:
   This document provides an architectural framework for network
   telemetry to address the current and future network operation
   challenges and requirements.  As evidenced by the defining
   characteristics and industry practice, network telemetry covers
   technologies and protocols beyond the conventional network
   Operations, Administration, and Management (OAM).  Network telemetry
   promises better flexibility, scalability, accuracy, coverage, and
   performance and allows automated control loops to suit both today's
   and tomorrow's network operation requirements.  This document
   clarifies the terminologies and classifies the modules and components
   of a network telemetry system.  The framework and taxonomy help to
   set a common ground for the collection of related work and provide
   guidance for future technique and standard developments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-opsawg-ntf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-opsawg-ntf-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-opsawg-ntf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/