Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertola-bcp-doh-clients-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 07:44:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recommendations for DNS Privacy Client Applications
        Author          : Vittorio Bertola
	Filename        : draft-bertola-bcp-doh-clients-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document presents operational, policy and security
   considerations for the authors and publishers of client applications
   that choose to implement DNS resolution through any of the protocols
   that provide private, encrypted connections between the application
   itself and the DNS resolver.  As these protocols, depending on
   implementation choices and deployment models, may impact the Internet
   significantly at the architectural, legal and policy levels, the
   document records the current consensus on how these protocols should
   be used by applications, especially user-facing applications meant
   for mass usage by non-technical consumers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertola-bcp-doh-clients/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertola-bcp-doh-clients-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bertola-bcp-doh-clients-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/