Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-comp-stor-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 11:53:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network File System Requirements for Computational Storage
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-comp-stor-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-03-25

Abstract:
   This document introduces an architecture for supporting Computational
   Storage on Network File System version 4 (NFS) servers and clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-comp-stor-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-comp-stor-reqs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-comp-stor-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/