Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 01:10:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 464XLAT Optimization for CDNs/Caches
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the drawbacks of IP/ICMP Translation
   Algorithm (SIIT), when used as a NAT46, and IPv4-only devices or
   applications initiate traffic flows to dual-stack CDNs (Content
   Delivery Networks) or Caches, which are forced to be translated back
   to IPv4 by a NAT64.  The document proposes possible solutions to
   avoid that.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-464xlat-opt-cdn-caches-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/