Subject: I-D Action: draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 01:46:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Model for Network and VPN Service Performance Monitoring
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Roni Even
                          Bin Wen
                          Change Liu
	Filename        : draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-03-08

Abstract:
   The data model defined in [RFC8345] introduces vertical layering
   relationships between networks that can be augmented to cover
   network/service topologies.  This document defines a YANG model for
   Network and VPN Service Performance Monitoring that can be used to
   monitor and manage network performance on the topology at different
   layer or the overlay topology between VPN sites.  This model is an
   augmentation to the network topology YANG data model defined in
   [RFC8345].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/