Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 04:02:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Discovery of OSCORE Groups with the CoRE Resource Directory
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Christian Amsuess
                          Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   Group communication over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
   can be secured by means of Object Security for Constrained RESTful
   Environments (OSCORE).  At deployment time, devices may not know the
   exact OSCORE groups to join, the respective Group Manager, or other
   information required to perform the joining process.  This document
   describes how CoAP endpoints can use the CoRE Resource Directory to
   discover OSCORE groups and acquire information to join them through
   their respective Group Manager.  A same OSCORE group may protect
   multiple application groups, which are separately announced in the
   Resource Directory as sets of endpoints sharing a pool of resources.
   This approach is consistent with, but not limited to, the joining of
   OSCORE groups based on the ACE framework for Authentication and
   Authorization in constrained environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/