Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhs-spring-pce-sr-p2mp-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:28:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP extensions for p2mp sr policy
        Authors         : Hooman Bidgoli
                          Bell Canada
                          Saranya Rajarathinam
                          Jayant Kotalwar
                          Siva Sivabalan
	Filename        : draft-dhs-spring-pce-sr-p2mp-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   SR P2MP policies are set of policies that enable architecture for
   P2MP service delivery.

   This document specifies extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) that allow a stateful PCE to compute
   and initiate P2MP paths from a Root to a set of Leaves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhs-spring-pce-sr-p2mp-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhs-spring-pce-sr-p2mp-policy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dhs-spring-pce-sr-p2mp-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/