Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 16:58:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol Extensions for Stateful PCE Usage in GMPLS-controlled Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-10.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-03-07

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) facilitates Traffic Engineering
   (TE) based path calculation in large, multi-domain, multi-region, or
   multi-layer networks. The PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) has been
   extended to support stateful PCE functions where the PCE retains
   information about the paths already present in the network, but
   those extensions are technology-agnostic. This memo provides
   extensions required for PCEP so as to enable the usage of a stateful
   PCE capability in GMPLS-controlled networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/