Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-mpls-inband-pm-encapsulation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 23:34:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation For MPLS Inband Performance Measurement
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Xiao Min
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Ximing Dong
	Filename        : draft-cheng-mpls-inband-pm-encapsulation-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This document defines the encapsulation for MPLS inband performance
   measurement, which performs flow-based packet loss, delay, and jitter
   measurements on live traffic, by using the alternate-marking method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-mpls-inband-pm-encapsulation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-mpls-inband-pm-encapsulation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheng-mpls-inband-pm-encapsulation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/