Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-grow-bmp-vpn-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 05:40:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VPN Traffic Engineering Using BMP
        Authors         : Yunan Gu
                          Jie Chen
                          Penghui Mi
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-gu-grow-bmp-vpn-te-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) is designed to monitor BGP running
   status, such as BGP peer relationship establishment and termination
   and route updates.  This document provides a traffic engineering (TE)
   method in the VPN (Virtual Private Network) scenario using BMP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-grow-bmp-vpn-te/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-grow-bmp-vpn-te-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gu-grow-bmp-vpn-te-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/