Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 17:48:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updated processing of Control Flags for BGP VPLS
        Authors         : Ravi Singh
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Senad Palislamovic
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-03-06

Abstract:
   This document updates the meaning of the Control Flags field in the
   Layer2 Info Extended Community used for BGP-VPLS NLRI as defined in
   RFC4761. This document updates RFC4761.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/