Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 12:39:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Destination/Source Routing
        Authors         : David Lamparter
                          Anton Smirnov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-03-10

Abstract:
   This note specifies using packets' source addresses in route lookups
   as additional qualifier to be used in hop-by-hop routing decisions.
   This applies to IPv6 [RFC2460] in general with specific
   considerations for routing protocol left for separate documents.
   There is nothing precluding similar operation in IPv4, but this is
   not in scope of this document.

   Note that destination/source routing, source/destination routing,
   SADR, source-specific routing, source-sensitive routing, S/D routing
   and D/S routing are all used synonymously.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/