Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 11:05:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SR-MPLS over IP
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Syed Hassan
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-03-03

Abstract:
   MPLS Segment Routing (SR-MPLS) is an MPLS data plane-based source
   routing paradigm in which the sender of a packet is allowed to
   partially or completely specify the route the packet takes through
   the network by imposing stacked MPLS labels on the packet.  SR-MPLS
   could be leveraged to realize a source routing mechanism across MPLS,
   IPv4, and IPv6 data planes by using an MPLS label stack as a source
   routing instruction set while preserving backward compatibility with
   SR-MPLS.

   This document describes how SR-MPLS capable routers and IP-only
   routers can seamlessly co-exist and interoperate through the use of
   SR-MPLS label stacks and IP encapsulation/tunneling such as MPLS-in-
   UDP as defined in RFC 7510.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/