Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-simple-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 12:02:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Segment Routing Header
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-simple-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-03-11

Abstract:
   This specification defines a simple extension header format for
   Segment Routing based on the current definition of the Segment
   Routing extension header defined for IPv6. A Segment Identifier type
   field is added so that the segment list might contain values other
   than IPv6 addresses. Optional TLVs in the segment routing header are
   eliminated; Destination options that precede the routing header are
   sufficient. Two new destination options are defined: one for Routing
   header security and another to specify that certain destinations
   should process certain options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-simple-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-simple-sr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-simple-sr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/