Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-cryptography-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 08:34:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh Part VIII: Cryptographic Algorithms
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-cryptography-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-04-04

Abstract:
   The Mathematical Mesh 'The Mesh' is an infrastructure that
   facilitates the exchange of configuration and credential data between
   multiple user devices and provides end-to-end security.  This
   document describes the advanced encryption services supported by the
   Mesh.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-
   cryptography.html [1] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-cryptography/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-cryptography-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-cryptography-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/