Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 13:27:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Handling Long Lines in Inclusions in Internet-Drafts and RFCs
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-04-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a simple and yet time-proven strategy for
   handling long lines in inclusions in internet drafts and RFCs using a
   backslash ('\') character to indicate where line-folding has
   occurred.  The strategy works on any text-based content, but is
   primarily intended for a structured sequence of lines rather than for
   two-dimensional imagery.  The approach produces consistent results,
   regardless of the content, that is both self-documenting and enables
   automated reconstitution of the original content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/