Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-bidirectional-messaging-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 00:55:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An HTTP/2 extension for bidirectional messaging communication
        Authors         : Guowu Xie
                          Alan Frindell
	Filename        : draft-xie-bidirectional-messaging-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-04-04

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a http2 protocol extension, which enables
   bidirectional messaging communication between client and server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-bidirectional-messaging/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-bidirectional-messaging-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-bidirectional-messaging-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xie-bidirectional-messaging-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/