Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:37:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Raghavendra Mallya
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-04-15

Abstract:
   This document defines the framework for traffic engineering within
   native IP network, using Dual/Multi-BGP sessions strategy and PCE-
   based central control architecture.  The proposed central mode
   control framework conforms to the concept that defined in [RFC8283].
   The scenario and simulation results of traffic engineering in Native
   IP network is described in draft [I-D.ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/