Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 13:16:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Model for OSPFv3 Extended LSAs
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Sharmila Palani
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-acee-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2019-04-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model augmenting the IETF OSPF YANG
   model to provide support for OSPFv3 Link State Advertisment (LSA)
   Extensibility as defined in RFC 8263.  OSPFv3 Extended LSAs provide
   extensible TLV-based LSAs for the base LSA types defined in RFC 5340.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-acee-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-acee-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/