Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-grow-enhanced-as-loop-detection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 02:02:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced AS-Loop Detection for BGP
        Authors         : Huanan Chen
                          Di Ma
                          Yunan Gu
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-chen-grow-enhanced-as-loop-detection-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-04-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes to enhance AS-Loop Detection for BGP Inbound/
   Outbound Route Processing.  This could empower networks to quickly
   and accurately figure out they're being victimized.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-grow-enhanced-as-loop-detection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-grow-enhanced-as-loop-detection-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-grow-enhanced-as-loop-detection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-grow-enhanced-as-loop-detection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/