Subject: I-D Action: draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 06:11:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite Profile of Certificate Management over CMS
        Authors         : Michael Jenkins
                          Lydia Zieglar
	Filename        : draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-04-23

Abstract:
   The United States Government has published the NSA Commercial
   National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite, which defines cryptographic
   algorithm policy for national security applications.  This document
   specifies a profile of the Certificate Management over CMS (CMC)
   protocol for managing X.509 public key certificates in applications
   using the CNSA Suite.  It is a refinement of RFCs 5272, 5273, and
   5274.  The profile applies to the capabilities, configuration, and
   operation of all components of US National Security Systems that
   manage X.509 public key certificates over CMS.  US National Security
   Systems are described in NIST Special Publication SP-800-59.  It is
   also appropriate for all other US Government systems that process
   high-value information.  It is made publicly available for use by
   developers and operators of these and any other system deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/