Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-dbound-dns-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 15:10:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Publishing Organization Boundaries in the DNS
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-dbound-dns-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-04-06

Abstract:
   The organization that manages a subtree in the DNS is often different
   from the one that manages the tree above it.  We describe an
   architecture to publish in the DNS the boundaries between
   organizations that can be adapted to various policy models and can be
   queried with a small number of DNS lookups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-dbound-dns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-dbound-dns-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-levine-dbound-dns-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levine-dbound-dns-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/