Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-dot-dhcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 06:40:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS over Transport Layer Security announcements using DHCP or Router Advertisements
        Author          : Thomas Peterson
	Filename        : draft-peterson-dot-dhcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-04-27

Abstract:
   This specification describes a DHCP option and Router Advertisement
   (RA) extension to inform clients of the presence of DNS resolvers
   with Transport Layer Security (TLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-dot-dhcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-dot-dhcp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peterson-dot-dhcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/