Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 06:21:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) over LoRaWAN
        Authors         : Nicolas Sornin
                          Michael Coracin
                          Ivaylo Petrov
                          Alper Yegin
                          Julien Catalano
                          Vincent AUDEBERT
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-04-19

Abstract:
   The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
   generic header compression and fragmentation techniques for LPWAN
   (Low Power Wide Area Networks) technologies.  SCHC is a generic
   mechanism designed for great flexibility, so that it can be adapted
   for any of the LPWAN technologies.

   This document provides the adaptation of SCHC for use in LoRaWAN
   networks, and provides elements such as efficient parameterization
   and modes of operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/