Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 14:22:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usage of Layer 2 Attributes Extended Community in EVPN
        Authors         : Tianpeng Yu
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-04-03

Abstract:
   This document adopts Layer 2 Attributes Extended Community defined in
   [RFC8214] to EVPN allowing negotiate Layer2 information in the
   control plane.

   An interoperability mechanism between PEs with and without control
   word capability is described for EVPN and VPWS in this document.

   Flow label signaling mechanism is also described for EVPN ELAN and
   VPWS with interoperability capability considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yu-bess-evpn-l2-attributes-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/