Subject: I-D Action: draft-djamaa-core-proactive-rd-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 10:06:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proactive Discovery of CoRE Resource Directories
        Authors         : Badis Djamaa
                          Ali Yachir
	Filename        : draft-djamaa-core-proactive-rd-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-04-01

Abstract:
   The CoRE working group has proposed a Resource Directory (RD)
   solution to facilitate the discovery of the resources provided by
   constrained sensor and actuator networks. For such a mechanism to be
   effectively deployable, endpoints must first discover the existence
   of an RD in the network before being able to exploit its
   functionalities. This document presents Proactive RD Discovery
   (PRD); a scalable and effective mechanism to discover RDs. To
   achieve such qualities, PRD follows an announce-based model that
   builds upon CoAP Group Communication. PRD aims to provide important
   performance in terms of energy consumption, generated traffic,
   expressivity, and RD discovery time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-djamaa-core-proactive-rd-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-djamaa-core-proactive-rd-discovery-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-djamaa-core-proactive-rd-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/