Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollenbeck-vcarddav-icann-rdap-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 05:01:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : vCard Format Extensions: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) Extensions for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
        Authors         : Scott Hollenbeck
                          Roger Carney
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-vcarddav-icann-rdap-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-04-12

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the vCard data format for
   representing and exchanging contact information used to implement the
   Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
   operational profile for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).
   The property and parameter defined here are used to add values to
   RDAP responses that are consistent with ICANN policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-vcarddav-icann-rdap-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hollenbeck-vcarddav-icann-rdap-extensions-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hollenbeck-vcarddav-icann-rdap-extensions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hollenbeck-vcarddav-icann-rdap-extensions-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/