Subject: I-D Action: draft-dkg-openpgp-abuse-resistant-keystore-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 19:26:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Abuse-Resistant OpenPGP Keystores
        Author          : Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-dkg-openpgp-abuse-resistant-keystore-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-04-06

Abstract:
   OpenPGP transferable public keys are composite certificates, made up
   of primary keys, direct key signatures, user IDs, identity
   certifications ("signature packets"), subkeys, and so on.  They are
   often assembled by merging multiple certificates that all share the
   same primary key, and are distributed in public keystores.

   Unfortunately, since any third-party can add certifications with any
   content to any OpenPGP certificate, the assembled/merged form of a
   certificate can become unwieldy or undistributable.

   This draft documents techniques that an archive of OpenPGP
   certificates can use to mitigate the impact of these various forms of
   flooding attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dkg-openpgp-abuse-resistant-keystore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dkg-openpgp-abuse-resistant-keystore-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dkg-openpgp-abuse-resistant-keystore-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dkg-openpgp-abuse-resistant-keystore-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/