Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 09:01:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Digest Authentication Scheme
        Author          : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-04-18

Abstract:
   This document updates the Digest Access Authentication scheme used by
   the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to add support for secure
   digest algorithms to replace the broken MD5 algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/