Subject: I-D Action: draft-tian-ipv4-64-bit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 23:28:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Protocol, Version 4 64-bit Address Extension
        Author          : Bo Tian
	Filename        : draft-tian-ipv4-64-bit-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-04-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a 64-bit address mechanism that serves as an
   extension to IPv4, namely, IPv4_64.  As an add-on to IPv4, this
   extension is designed to solve the IPv4 address exhaustion issue in
   an innovative way, and slightly improve some IPv4 functions at the
   same time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tian-ipv4-64-bit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tian-ipv4-64-bit-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tian-ipv4-64-bit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/