Subject: I-D Action: draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 22:48:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to WHois service to allow query on email identities
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-04-22

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for a WHois email address service
    similar to the internet domainname WHois service. Theres a need for
    a registered email address as opposed to non-registered email address
    to fight internet SPAM, as well as encouraging email use for personal,
    commercial and legal and all kinds of purposes.An internet user
    can have multiple email identities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-emailwhois-pradeepkumarxplorer-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/