Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-bess-evpn-mass-withdraw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 12:38:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Enhanced Mass Withdraw
        Author          : Tianpeng Yu
	Filename        : draft-yu-bess-evpn-mass-withdraw-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-04-24

Abstract:
   This document aims to define an enhanced mass withdraw process in
   case of failure of multiple ESs or vESs.  This document also improves
   the withdraw efficiency of failure of single-homed ES or vES.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-bess-evpn-mass-withdraw/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yu-bess-evpn-mass-withdraw-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yu-bess-evpn-mass-withdraw-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yu-bess-evpn-mass-withdraw-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/