Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 07:58:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The checksum in DIASER/UDP/IP is a XOR without STX
        Authors         : Alexandre Petrescu
                          Mariama Sarr
	Filename        : draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-04-26

Abstract:
   This document defines the manner in which to calculate the checksum
   for the protocol DIASER.  DIASER is a protocol for communication with
   traffic lights controllers used in France.  DIASER is specified at
   AFNOR.  The specification misses an instruction on how to compute the
   'BCC' checksum ('Byte Character Control').

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrescu-ipwave-diaser-checksum-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/