Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2019 18:36:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Well-Known Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-11.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-04-07

Abstract:
   This memo defines a path prefix for "well-known locations", "/.well-
   known/", in selected Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) schemes.

   In doing so, it obsoletes RFC 5785, and updates the URI schemes
   defined in RFC 7230 to reserve that space.  It also updates RFC 7595
   to track URI schemes that support well-known URIs in their registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-rfc5785bis-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/