Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-git-using-github-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 07:36:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the GitHub Integration and Tooling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using GitHub at the IETF
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-git-using-github-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-03-30

Abstract:
   This document describes best practices for working groups that use
   GitHub for their work.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this document takes place on the GitHub@ietf mailing
   list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search?email_list=ietf-and-github
   [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-git-using-github/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-git-using-github-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-git-using-github-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/