Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcpherson-sattler-transaction-report-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 01:26:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transaction Report
        Authors         : Neal McPherson
                          Tobias Sattler
	Filename        : draft-mcpherson-sattler-transaction-report-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-04-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the content of a Transaction Report based on
   the Report Structure and delivered by the Reporting Repository.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcpherson-sattler-transaction-report/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcpherson-sattler-transaction-report-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcpherson-sattler-transaction-report-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcpherson-sattler-transaction-report-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/