Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 22:00:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Solution Framework for Private Media in Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          David Benham
                          Christian Groves
	Filename        : draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework-10.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-04-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a solution framework for ensuring that media
   confidentiality and integrity are maintained end-to-end within the
   context of a switched conferencing environment where media
   distributors are not trusted with the end-to-end media encryption
   keys.  The solution aims to build upon existing security mechanisms
   defined for the real-time transport protocol (RTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/