Subject: I-D Action: draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 03:01:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NTPv4 Short Extension Fields
        Author          : Miroslav Lichvar
	Filename        : draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-04-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new packet format for the Network Time
   Protocol version 4 (NTPv4) which is compatible with RFC 7822, but
   allows NTPv4 packets to contain shorter extension fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mlichvar-ntp-short-extension-fields-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/