Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-wk-uri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 15:02:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recording Well-Known URI Capability in the URI Scheme Registry
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-wk-uri-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-04-04

Abstract:
   RFC 5785 defines a path prefix, "/.well-known/", that can be used by
   well-known URIs, specifically for the "http" and "https" URI schemes,
   which has since been adopted by other URI schemes.  The present memo
   formally updates RFC 7595, which defines the URI schemes regustry, to
   record the availability of these well-known URIs to the URI schemes
   registered there.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-wk-uri/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-wk-uri-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-wk-uri-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/