Subject: I-D Action: draft-han-tsvwg-ip-transport-qos-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 13:13:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Reservation Protocol for IP Transport QoS
        Authors         : Lin Han
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Lijun Dong
                          Richard Li
                          Thomas Nadeau
                          Kevin Smith
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-han-tsvwg-ip-transport-qos-02.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2019-04-17

Abstract:
   IP is designed for use in Best Effort Networks, which are networks
   that provide no guarantee that data is delivered, or that delivery
   meets any specified quality of service parameters.  However there are
   new applications requiring IP to provide deterministic services in
   terms of bandwidth and latency, such as network based AR/VR
   (Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality), industrial internet.  This
   document proposes a solution in IPv6 that can be used by transport
   layer protocols to guarantee certain level of service quality.  This
   new service is fined-grained and could apply to individual or
   aggregated TCP/UDP flow(s).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-han-tsvwg-ip-transport-qos/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-han-tsvwg-ip-transport-qos-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-han-tsvwg-ip-transport-qos-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-han-tsvwg-ip-transport-qos-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/