Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 19:29:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Global Trust Anchors
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-04-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG 1.1 data model for configuring global
   sets of X.509 certificates and SSH host-keys that can be referenced
   by other data models for trust.  While the SSH host-keys are uniquely
   for the SSH protocol, the X.509 certificates may have multiple uses,
   including authenticating protocol peers and verifying signatures.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   This draft contains many placeholder values that need to be replaced
   with finalized values at the time of publication.  This note
   summarizes all of the substitutions that are needed.  No other RFC
   Editor instructions are specified elsewhere in this document.

   Artwork in this document contains shorthand references to drafts in
   progress.  Please apply the following replacements:

   o  "XXXX" --> the assigned RFC value for this draft

   o  "YYYY" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-
      types

   Artwork in this document contains placeholder values for the date of
   publication of this draft.  Please apply the following replacement:

   o  "2019-04-29" --> the publication date of this draft

   The following Appendix section is to be removed prior to publication:

   o  Appendix A.  Change Log

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/