Subject: I-D Action: draft-json-schema-language-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 19:29:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Schema Language
        Author          : Ulysse Carion
	Filename        : draft-json-schema-language-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-04-28

Abstract:
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Schema Language is a portable
   method for describing the format of JSON data and the errors
   associated with ill-formed data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-json-schema-language/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-json-schema-language-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-json-schema-language-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/