Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-bess-evpn-centralized-df-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 20:10:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Centralized EVPN DF Election
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Lili Wang
                          Yizhou Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-hao-bess-evpn-centralized-df-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-04-10

Abstract:
   This document proposes a centralized DF Designated Forwarder election
   mechanism to be used between an SDN (Software Defined Network)
   controller and each PE (Provider Edge) device in an EVPN network.
   Such a mechanism overcomes some issues with the current standalone DF
   election defined in RFC 7432. A new BGP capability and an additional
   DF Election Result Route Type are specified to support this
   centralized DF election mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-bess-evpn-centralized-df/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-bess-evpn-centralized-df-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hao-bess-evpn-centralized-df-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-bess-evpn-centralized-df-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/