Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-association-group-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 05:31:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Establishing Relationships Between Sets of LSPs
        Authors         : Ina Minei
                          Edward Crabbe
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Yosuke Tanaka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-association-group-09.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2019-04-06

Abstract:
   This document introduces a generic mechanism to create a grouping of
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in the context of a Path Computation
   Element (PCE).  This grouping can then be used to define associations
   between sets of LSPs or between a set of LSPs and a set of attributes
   (such as configuration parameters or behaviors), and is equally
   applicable to the stateful PCE (active and passive modes) as well as
   the stateless PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-group/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-association-group-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/