Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-applicability-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 02:36:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of the QUIC Transport Protocol
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-applicability-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-04-24

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability of the QUIC transport
   protocol, focusing on caveats impacting application protocol
   development and deployment over QUIC.  Its intended audience is
   designers of application protocol mappings to QUIC, and implementors
   of these application protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-applicability-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-applicability-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-applicability-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/