Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-doh-dhcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 05:25:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS over HTTP resolver announcement Using DHCP or Router Advertisements
        Author          : Thomas Peterson
	Filename        : draft-peterson-doh-dhcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-04-25

Abstract:
   This specification describes a DHCP option and Router Advertisement
   (RA) extension to inform clients of the presents of a DNS over HTTP
   (DoH) service to be used for DNS queries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-doh-dhcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-doh-dhcp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peterson-doh-dhcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/