Subject: I-D Action: draft-kazuho-quic-address-bound-token-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 22:17:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Address-bound Token for QUIC
        Author          : Kazuho Oku
	Filename        : draft-kazuho-quic-address-bound-token-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-04-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a QUIC extension for an address-bound token.
   This token can be used for sharing address validation and congestion
   controller state between the same two endpoints across multiple
   connections and origins.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kazuho-quic-address-bound-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kazuho-quic-address-bound-token-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kazuho-quic-address-bound-token-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/