Subject: I-D Action: draft-bruckert-brainpool-for-tls13-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 00:40:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECC Brainpool Curves for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Version 1.3
        Authors         : Leonie Bruckert
                          Johannes Merkle
                          Manfred Lochter
	Filename        : draft-bruckert-brainpool-for-tls13-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-04-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of several ECC Brainpool curves for
   authentication and key exchange in the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol version 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bruckert-brainpool-for-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bruckert-brainpool-for-tls13-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bruckert-brainpool-for-tls13-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bruckert-brainpool-for-tls13-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/