Subject: I-D Action: draft-jholland-mboned-ambi-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:06:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asymmetric Manifest Based Integrity
        Authors         : Jake Holland
                          Kyle Rose
	Filename        : draft-jholland-mboned-ambi-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-04-26

Abstract:
   This document defines Asymmetric Manifest-Based Integrity (AMBI).
   AMBI allows each receiver of a stream of multicast packets to check
   the integrity of the contents of each packet in the data stream.
   AMBI operates by passing cryptographically verifiable manifests for
   the data packets, over out-of-band communication channels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jholland-mboned-ambi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jholland-mboned-ambi-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jholland-mboned-ambi-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jholland-mboned-ambi-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/