Subject: I-D Action: draft-davidben-http2-tls13-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 15:46:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using TLS 1.3 with HTTP/2
        Author          : David Benjamin
	Filename        : draft-davidben-http2-tls13-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-04-01

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the use of TLS 1.3 post-handshake
   authentication and key update with HTTP/2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davidben-http2-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davidben-http2-tls13-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-davidben-http2-tls13-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/