Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 04:10:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Structure of the IETF Administrative Support Activity, Version 2.0
        Authors         : Brian Haberman
                          Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Jason Livingood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-04-12

Abstract:
   The IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA) was originally
   established in 2005.  In the years since then, the needs of the IETF
   evolved in ways that required changes to its administrative
   structure.  The purpose of this document is to document and describe
   the IETF Administrative Support Activity, version 2 (IASA 2.0).  It
   defines the roles and responsibilities of the IETF Administrative LLC
   Board, the IETF Executive Director, and the Internet Society in the
   fiscal and administrative support of the IETF standards process.  It
   also defines the membership and selection rules for the IETF
   Administrative LLC Board.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4071, RFC 4333, and RFC 7691.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/