Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrescu-6man-ll-32-ietf-iana-request-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 08:22:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A request to IETF / IANA to Allocate a 32bit Link-Local Prefix
        Author          : Alexandre Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-petrescu-6man-ll-32-ietf-iana-request-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2019-04-19

Abstract:
   This draft requests IETF / IANA to assign the link local prefix
   fe80:1::/32 for use in vehicular networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-32-ietf-iana-request/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-32-ietf-iana-request-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-32-ietf-iana-request-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petrescu-6man-ll-32-ietf-iana-request-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/