Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2019 20:58:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-LS Extension for Inter-AS Topology Retrieval
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Shaowen Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-04-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the process to build BGP-LS key parameters in
   multi-domain scenario, defines one new BGP-LS NLRI type(Stub Link
   NLRI) and some new inter-AS TE related TLVs for BGP-LS to let SDN
   controller retrieve the network topology automatically under various
   environments.

   Such process and extension can enable the network operator to collect
   the interconnect information between different domains and then
   calculate the overall network topology automatically based on the
   information provided by BGP-LS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-inter-as-topology-ext-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/