Subject: I-D Action: draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 05:34:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : H3-LISP Based Geospatial Mobility Network
        Authors         : Sharon Barkai
                          Bruno Fernandez-Ruiz
                          Ohad Serfaty
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Fabio Maino
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-04-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of H3 and LISP for mobility network, publish
   and subscribe to shared road safety - maintenance - traffic conditions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/