Subject: I-D Action: draft-dupont-6man-nat64handoff-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 22:08:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NAT64 Handoff
        Author          : Kasper Dupont
	Filename        : draft-dupont-6man-nat64handoff-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-04-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a NAT64 extension which allows IPv4 hosts to
   learn the real IP address of hosts which they are communicating with
   and assume responsibility to maintain the authoritative connection
   tracking table.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dupont-6man-nat64handoff/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dupont-6man-nat64handoff-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dupont-6man-nat64handoff-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/