Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 03:28:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using SSRC with WebRTC Simulcast
        Author          : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-04-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a convention for sending "a=ssrc" attributes
   in SDP together with "a=simulcast" attributes.  This allows SFUs that
   need SSRC information to have this info easily accessible.

   Given that it is intended as an interim measure, it does not aim for
   being published as an RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-simulcast-ssrc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/