Subject: I-D Action: draft-borchert-sidrops-bgpsec-state-unverified-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 14:26:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGPsec Validation State Unverified
        Authors         : Oliver Borchert
                          Doug Montgomery
	Filename        : draft-borchert-sidrops-bgpsec-state-unverified-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-04-15

Abstract:
   In case operators decide to delay BGPsec path validation, none of the
   available states do properly represent this decision. This document
   introduces "Unverified" as a well-defined validation state which
   allows to properly identify a non-evaluated BGPsec routes as not
   verified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-borchert-sidrops-bgpsec-state-unverified/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-borchert-sidrops-bgpsec-state-unverified-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-borchert-sidrops-bgpsec-state-unverified-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-borchert-sidrops-bgpsec-state-unverified-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/