Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-lake-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 07:20:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for a Lightweight AKE for OSCORE.
        Author          : Göran Selander
	Filename        : draft-selander-lake-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-04-12

Abstract:
   This document contains the requirements for a lightweight
   authenticated key exchange protocol for OSCORE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-lake-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-lake-reqs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-selander-lake-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/