Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 00:41:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Recommended Usage of the Authenticated Received Chain (ARC)
        Authors         : Steven M Jones
                          Kurt Andersen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-04-23

Abstract:
   The Authentication Received Chain (ARC) provides an authenticated
   "chain of custody" for a message, allowing each entity that handles
   the message to see what entities handled it before, and to see what
   the message's authentication assessment was at each step in the
   handling.  But the specification does not indicate how the entities
   handling these messages should interpret or utilize ARC results in
   making decisions about message disposition.  This document will
   provide guidance in these areas.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-usage-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/