Subject: I-D Action: draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 12:29:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite Profile of Certificate Management over CMS
        Authors         : Michael Jenkins
                          Lydia Zieglar
	Filename        : draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-04-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile of the Certificate Management over
   CMS (CMC) protocol for managing X.509 public key certificates in
   applications that use the Commercial National Security Algorithm
   (CNSA) Suite published by the United States Government.

   The profile applies to the capabilities, configuration, and operation
   of all components of US National Security Systems that manage X.509
   public key certificates over CMS.  It is also appropriate for all
   other US Government systems that process high-value information.

   The profile is made publicly available here for use by developers and
   operators of these and any other system deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/