Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-netconf-http-client-server-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 19:35:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Groupings for HTTP Clients and HTTP Servers
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-netconf-http-client-server-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-04-29

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules: the first defines a grouping
   for configuring a generic HTTP client, and the second defines a
   grouping for configuring a generic HTTP server.  It is intended that
   these groupings will be used by applications using the HTTP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-netconf-http-client-server/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-http-client-server-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-http-client-server-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kwatsen-netconf-http-client-server-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/