Subject: I-D Action: draft-rabadan-bess-vendor-evpn-route-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 12:13:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Vendor-Specific Route Type
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Martin Vigoureux
                          Mallika Gautam
                          Siddhesh Dindorkar
	Filename        : draft-rabadan-bess-vendor-evpn-route-07.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-04-21

Abstract:
   RFC7432 defines Ethernet VPN as a BGP address family that makes use
   of Typed NLRIs. IANA has a registry called "EVPN Route Types" that
   allocates values to Route Types. The purpose of this document is to
   solicit IANA the registration of a route type value for a vendor
   specific usage, as well as the definition of the EVPN NLRI for that
   route.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rabadan-bess-vendor-evpn-route/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rabadan-bess-vendor-evpn-route-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rabadan-bess-vendor-evpn-route-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rabadan-bess-vendor-evpn-route-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/