Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-aname-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 08:25:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Address-specific DNS aliases (ANAME)
        Authors         : Tony Finch
                          Evan Hunt
                          Peter van Dijk
                          Anthony Eden
                          Matthijs Mekking
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-aname-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-04-15

Abstract:
   This document defines the "ANAME" DNS RR type, to provide similar
   functionality to CNAME, but only for type A and AAAA queries.  Unlike
   CNAME, an ANAME can coexist with other record types.  The ANAME RR
   allows zone owners to make an apex domain name into an alias in a
   standards compliant manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-aname/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-aname-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-aname-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-aname-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/