Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 13:59:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The RFC Series and RFC Editor
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Leslie L. Daigle
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-04-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the framework for an RFC Series and an RFC
   Editor function that incorporate the principles of organized
   community involvement and accountability that has become necessary as
   the Internet technical community has grown, thereby enabling the RFC
   Series to continue to fulfill its mandate.

   Cover Note:

   {{ RFC Editor: Please remove this cover note prior to publication. }}

   The IASA2 WG asks the IAB to publish this replacement for RFC 4844.
   The document is changed for alignment with the new structure for the
   IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA), eliminating all
   references to the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/