Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-suit-security-classes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 13:56:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Classes For Software Updates for IoT
        Author          : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-suit-security-classes-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-04-21

Abstract:
   This draft attempts to define security classes for devices targeted
   by SUIT protocols. A device security is characterized by five
   Boolean security attributes: firmware loader (FLD), one time
   programmable memory (OTP), secure firmware loader (FLD-SEC), tamper
   resistant key (TRT-KEY) and diversified key (DIV-KEY). This
   classification creates 18 device classes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-suit-security-classes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urien-suit-security-classes-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-urien-suit-security-classes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-urien-suit-security-classes-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/