Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 00:01:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Trace Multipath Support for Link Aggregation Group (LAG) Interfaces
        Authors         : Nobo Akiya
                          George Swallow
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Bruno Decraene
                          John E. Drake
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-04-02

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the MPLS Label Switched Path
   (LSP) Ping and Traceroute mechanisms as specified in RFC 8029.  The
   extensions allow the MPLS LSP Ping and Traceroute mechanisms to
   discover and exercise specific paths of Layer 2 (L2) Equal-Cost
   Multipath (ECMP) over Link Aggregation Group (LAG) interfaces.
   Additionally, a mechanism is defined to enable determination of the
   capabilities of an LSR supported.

   This document updates RFC8029.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/