Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 04:16:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The length of the prefix of an IPv6 link-local address ranges from 10 to 127
        Authors         : Alexandre Petrescu
                          Loganaden Velvindron
                          Naveen Kottapalli
	Filename        : draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-04-18

Abstract:
   A rejected Errata to RFC4291 "IPv6 Addr Archi" on the topic of link-
   local addresses 'needs' a draft.  This is an answer to that need.

   The length of the prefix of an IPv6 link-local address is variable.
   The minimal value is 10 decimal.  The maximum value is 127 decimal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/