Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 02:16:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SCHC over Sigfox LPWAN
        Authors         : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Carles Gomez
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-04-24

Abstract:
   The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
   a header compression scheme and a fragmentation functionality for Low
   Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) technologies.  SCHC offers a great
   level of flexibility that can be tailored for different LPWAN
   technologies.

   The present document provides the optimal parameters and modes of
   operation when SCHC is implemented over a Sigfox LPWAN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/