Subject: I-D Action: draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:53:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flexible Session Protocol
        Author          : Jun'an Gao
	Filename        : draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2019-04-16

Abstract:
   FSP is a connection-oriented transport layer protocol that provides
   mobility and multihoming support by introducing the concept of 'upper
   layer thread ID', which is associated with some shared secret that is
   applied to protect authenticity of the origin of the FSP packets.

   It introduces the concept of transmit transaction to facilitate a
   quad-party sub-protocol for shared secret installation.

   It provides transport layer features of zero round-trip connection
   multiplication and on-the-wire compression, in addition to ubiquitous
   message authentication with optional encryption service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/