Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 06:28:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Realm Crossover for SASL via Diameter
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-04-10

Abstract:
   SASL is used for authentication in many application protocols.  This
   specification extends it to allow credentials from a home realm to be
   used against external services.  To this end, it introduces a secure
   end-to-end wrapper for SASL traffic and a link back from to the home
   realm based on Diameter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/