Subject: I-D Action: draft-rasool-lsr-flex-algo-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 22:33:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Model for IGP Flexible Algorithm
        Authors         : Mobashshera Rasool
                          Sreekanth S
                          Mahendra Singh Negi
	Filename        : draft-rasool-lsr-flex-algo-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-04-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for IGP Flexible Algorithm.
   The model serves as a base framework for configuring and managing
   Flexible Algorithms which is used by IGPs to compute constraint based
   paths over the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rasool-lsr-flex-algo-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rasool-lsr-flex-algo-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rasool-lsr-flex-algo-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/