Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 08:57:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unified Identifier in IPv6 Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-04-03

Abstract:
   Segment Routing architecture leverages the paradigm of source
   routing.  It can be realized in a network data plane by prepending
   the packet with a list of instructions, a.k.a. segments.  A segment
   can be encoded as a Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) label, IPv4
   address or IPv6 address.  Segment Routing can be applied in MPLS data
   plane by encoding segments in MPLS label stack.  It also can be
   applied to IPv6 data plane by encoding list of segment identifiers in
   IPv6 Segment Routing Extension Header (SRH).  This document extends
   the use of the SRH to segment identifiers encoded as MPLS label and
   IPv4 address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/