Subject: I-D Action: draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 09:21:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The QUIC Loss Bits
        Authors         : Alexandre Ferrieux
                          Isabelle Hamchaoui
	Filename        : draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-04-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies the addition of loss bits to the QUIC
   transport protocol and describes how to use them to measure and
   locate packet loss.

Note to Readers

   This document specifies an experimental delta to the QUIC transport
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/