Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2019 01:31:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Uniform information with a hybrid naming (hn) scheme
        Authors         : Hongke Zhang
                          Fei Song
                          Wei Quan
                          Jianfeng Guan
                          Changqiao Xu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-04-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a hybrid naming scheme for unifying all kinds
   of information including resources, services and data. With many
   proposals of novel network architectures emerging, such as DONA, ICN
   NDN, the location-based routing starts to transfer to the content
   based ones. Currently, it is incompatible that many different
   information naming schemes are adopted in different network
   proposals, respectively, i.e. flat names in DONA, hierarchical names
   in NDN. The proposed naming scheme using a hybrid naming structure,
   including hierarchical components, and the properties of the
   component assembly plane. The hybrid naming (hn) scheme enables to
   identify different routing information uniformly, and provides many
   great advantages, such as high aggregation, limited length, suffix
   holes remission, fuzzy matching support, high security and good
   compatibility with IPv4/IPv6, DONA, CCN/NDN and so on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-icnrg-hn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/