Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 07:09:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel Call Home
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-04-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies the DOTS signal channel Call Home service,
   which enables a DOTS server to initiate a secure connection to a DOTS
   client, and to receive the attack traffic information from the DOTS
   client.  The DOTS server in turn uses the attack traffic information
   to identify the compromised devices launching the outgoing DDoS
   attack and takes appropriate mitigation action(s).

   The Call Home service is not specific to the home networks; the
   solution targets any deployment which requires to block DDoS attack
   traffic closer to the source(s) of a DDoS attack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/