Subject: I-D Action: draft-atlas-rift-pgp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 12:44:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Policy Guided Prefixes with Routing In Fat Trees
        Authors         : Alia Atlas
                          Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-atlas-rift-pgp-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-04-25

Abstract:
   In a fat tree, it can be sometimes desirable to guide traffic to
   particular destinations or keep specific flows to certain paths.  In
   RIFT, this traffic steering/engineering is done by using policy-
   guided prefixes with their associated communities.  Routes based on
   policy-guided prefixes are preferred over regular routes.  Any node
   can originate a policy-guided prefix and advertise it in both north
   and south directions, and the calculation in both directions are
   distance vector based.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atlas-rift-pgp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atlas-rift-pgp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-atlas-rift-pgp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atlas-rift-pgp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/