Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-ioam-sr-mpls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 06:04:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing with MPLS Data Plane Encapsulation for In-situ OAM Data
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Frank Brockners
                          Bin Wen
                          Voitek Kozak
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-ioam-sr-mpls-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-04-25

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the data packet while the
   packet traverses a path between two points in the network.  This
   document defines how IOAM data fields are transported with the
   Segment Routing with MPLS data plane (SR-MPLS) encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-ioam-sr-mpls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-ioam-sr-mpls-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-ioam-sr-mpls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-ioam-sr-mpls-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/