Subject: I-D Action: draft-dkg-openpgp-abuse-resistant-keystore-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 15:29:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Abuse-Resistant OpenPGP Keystores
        Author          : Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-dkg-openpgp-abuse-resistant-keystore-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-04-04

Abstract:
   OpenPGP transferable public keys are composite certificates, made up
   of primary keys, user IDs, identity certifications ("signature
   packets"), subkeys, and so on.  They are often assembled by merging
   multiple certificates that all share the same primary key, and
   distributed in public keystores.

   Unfortunately, since any third-party can add certifications with any
   content to any OpenPGP certificate, the assembled/merged form of a
   certificate can become unwieldy or undistributable.

   This draft documents techniques that an archive of OpenPGP
   certificates can use to mitigate the impact of these third-party
   certificate flooding attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dkg-openpgp-abuse-resistant-keystore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dkg-openpgp-abuse-resistant-keystore-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dkg-openpgp-abuse-resistant-keystore-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/