Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 10:46:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv4 Extension Headers and Flow Label
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-04-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines extension headers for IPv4 and a
   definition of an IPv4 flow label. The goal is to provide a uniform
   and feasible method of extensibility that is shared between IPv4 and
   IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv4-eh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/