Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-control-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 01:55:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis for FlexE control
        Authors         : Qilei Wang
                          Xiaobing Niu
                          Yunbin Xu
	Filename        : draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-control-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-05-22

Abstract:
   This document gives some analysis about the control of FlexE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-control-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-control-analysis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-control-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-control-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/