Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawes-sipcore-mediasec-parameter-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 08:07:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Mechanism Names for Media
        Author          : Peter Dawes
	Filename        : draft-dawes-sipcore-mediasec-parameter-10.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-05-28

Abstract:
   Negotiating the security mechanisms used between a Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) user agent and its next-hop SIP entity is described in
   [2].  This document adds the capability to distinguish security
   mechanisms that apply to the media plane by defining a new Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) header field parameter to label such
   security mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawes-sipcore-mediasec-parameter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawes-sipcore-mediasec-parameter-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dawes-sipcore-mediasec-parameter-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dawes-sipcore-mediasec-parameter-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/