Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 12:03:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Authentication Header with Segment Routing Header Processing
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-05-27

Abstract:
   This specification describes processing of the IPv6 Authentication
   Header when the IPv6 Segment Routing Header is present in the same
   packet. Specifically, the handling of mutable fields in the Segment
   Routing Header for the purposes of computing or verifying the
   packet's authenticating value is specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/