Subject: I-D Action: draft-polli-resource-digests-http-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 05:19:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Digests for HTTP
        Authors         : Roberto Polli
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-polli-resource-digests-http-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-05-23

Abstract:
   This document defines the Digest and Want-Digest header fields for
   HTTP, thus allowing client and server to negotiate an integrity
   checksum of the exchanged resource representation data.

   This document obsoletes [RFC3230].  It replaces the term "instance"
   with "representation", which makes it consistent with the HTTP
   Semantic and Context defined in [RFC7231].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polli-resource-digests-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polli-resource-digests-http-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-polli-resource-digests-http-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/