Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-6man-historic-rfc2675-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 05:30:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Change Status of RFC 2675 to Historic
        Authors         : Tom Jones
                          Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-jones-6man-historic-rfc2675-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-05-08

Abstract:
   This document changes the status of RFC2675, IPv6 Jumbograms, from
   Proposed Standard to Historic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-6man-historic-rfc2675/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-6man-historic-rfc2675-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jones-6man-historic-rfc2675-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/