Subject: I-D Action: draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 01:46:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : H3-LISP Based Mobility Network
        Authors         : Sharon Barkai
                          Bruno Fernandez-Ruiz
                          Ohad Serfaty
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Fabio Maino
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-05-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies combined use of H3 and LISP for mobility-networks:
   - Enabling real-time tile-by-tile localized-annotation of road-conditions
   - Sharing of road annotations: hazards, blockages, maintenance, furniture
   - Between MobilityClients, which produce-consume road-tile state information
   - Using formal in-network-state addressable-indexed-maintained by H3Servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/