Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-roll-turnon-rfc8138-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 05:55:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Configuration option for RFC 8138
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-roll-turnon-rfc8138-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-05-23

Abstract:
   This document complements RFC 8138 and dedicates a bit in the RPL
   configuration option to indicate whether RFC 8138 compression should
   be used within the RPL instance.  When the bit is not set, source
   nodes that support RFC 8138 should refrain from using the compression
   unless the information is superseded by configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-roll-turnon-rfc8138/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-roll-turnon-rfc8138-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-roll-turnon-rfc8138-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/