Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-istar-recall-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 06:15:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updated Recall Procedures for IETF Leadership
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Michael StJohns
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-istar-recall-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-05-16

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new set of recall procedures for members of
   the IESG and IAB.  Instead of a revised nomcom process, these
   procedures are based on the body expelling their own members.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-istar-recall/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-istar-recall-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rescorla-istar-recall-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/