Subject: I-D Action: draft-roach-bis-documents-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 17:18:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Process for Handling Non-Major Revisions to Existing RFCs
        Author          : Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-roach-bis-documents-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-05-07

Abstract:
   This document discusses mechanisms the IETF has historically used for
   updating RFCs subsequent to their publication, and outlines an
   updated procedure for publishing newer versions (colloquially known
   as "bis versions") that is appropriate in certain circumstances.
   This procedure is expected to be easier for both authors and
   consumers of RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roach-bis-documents/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-bis-documents-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-roach-bis-documents-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/