Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-cookie-incrementalism-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 12:26:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Incrementally Better Cookies
        Author          : Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-cookie-incrementalism-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-05-07

Abstract:
   This document proposes two changes to cookies inspired by the
   properties of the HTTP State Tokens mechanism proposed in
   [I-D.west-http-state-tokens].  First, cookies should be treated as
   "SameSite=Lax" by default.  Second, cookies that explicitly assert
   "SameSite=None" in order to enable cross-site delivery should also be
   marked as "Secure".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-cookie-incrementalism/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-cookie-incrementalism-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-west-cookie-incrementalism-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/