Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-m4p6e-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 20:04:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple IPv4 address and port number - IPv6 address mapping encapsulation (M4P6E)
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-m4p6e-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-05-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies Multiple IPv4 address and port number - IPv6
   address mapping encapulation (M4P6E) specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-m4p6e/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-m4p6e-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-matsuhira-m4p6e-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-m4p6e-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/