Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 05:49:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement Using TWAMP for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-05-15

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) is applicable to both Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6 (SRv6) data planes.  This document
   specifies procedures for sending and processing synthetic probe query
   and response messages for Performance Measurement (PM).  The
   procedure uses the mechanisms defined in RFC 5357 (Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)) for Delay Measurement, and also uses
   the mechanisms specified in this document for direct-mode Loss
   Measurement.  The procedure specified is applicable to SR-MPLS and
   SRv6 data planes for both links and end-to-end measurement for SR
   Policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/