Subject: I-D Action: draft-sporny-hashlink-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 May 2019 09:33:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cryptographic Hyperlinks
        Author          : Manu Sporny
	Filename        : draft-sporny-hashlink-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-05-04

Abstract:
   When using a hyperlink to fetch a resource from the Internet, it is
   often useful to know if the resource has changed since the data was
   published.  Cryptographic hashes, such as SHA-256, are often used to
   determine if published data has changed in unexpected ways.  Due to
   the nature of most hyperlinks, the cryptographic hash is often
   published separately from the link itself.  This specification
   describes a data model and serialization formats for expressing
   cryptographically protected hyperlinks.  The mechanisms described in
   the document enables a system to publish a hyperlink in a way that
   empowers a consuming application to determine if the resource
   associated with the hyperlink has changed in unexpected ways.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sporny-hashlink/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sporny-hashlink-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sporny-hashlink-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sporny-hashlink-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/