Subject: I-D Action: draft-xplorer-device-association-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 22:08:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Need for associating Internet Unique names to device address and phone numbers and emails ability to send messages using sms and email
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-xplorer-device-association-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2019-05-10

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for associating Internet Unique names
to device address     			and phone numbers and ability to send messages using sms
and email 

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xplorer-device-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xplorer-device-association-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xplorer-device-association-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xplorer-device-association-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/