Subject: I-D Action: draft-moriarty-caris2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 13:05:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale 2 (CARIS2) Workshop Report
        Author          : Kathleen M Moriarty
	Filename        : draft-moriarty-caris2-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-05-14

Abstract:
   The Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) 2 workshop
   workshop [CARISEvent], sponsored by the Internet Society, took place
   28 February and 1 March 2019 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
   Participants spanned regional, national, international, and
   enterprise CSIRTs, operators, service providers, network and security
   operators, transport operators and researchers, incident response
   researchers, vendors, and participants from standards communities.
   This workshop continued the work started at the first CARIS workshop,
   with a focus for CARIS 2 on scaling incident prevention and detection
   as the Internet industry moves to stronger and a more ubiquitous
   deployment of session encryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-caris2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-caris2-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moriarty-caris2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/