Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 16:27:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv4 Extension Headers and Flow Label
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-05-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines extension headers for IPv4 and a
   definition of an IPv4 flow label. The goal is to provide a uniform
   and feasible method of extensibility that is shared between IPv4 and
   IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv4-eh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/