Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-rmr-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 23:13:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Resilient MPLS Rings
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rmr-10.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-05-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the MPLS control and data planes
   on ring topologies.  It describes the special nature of rings, and
   proceeds to show how MPLS can be effectively used in such topologies.
   It describes how MPLS rings are configured, auto-discovered and
   signaled, as well as how the data plane works.  Companion documents
   describe the details of discovery and signaling for specific
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rmr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rmr-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rmr-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-rmr-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/