Subject: I-D Action: draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-uloop-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 13:34:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Loop avoidance using Segment Routing
        Authors         : Ahmed Bashandy
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Pierre Francois
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-uloop-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-05-12

Abstract:
This document presents a mechanism aimed at providing loop avoidance
in the case of IGP network convergence event.  The solution relies on
the temporary use of SR policies ensuring loop-freeness over the
post-convergence paths from the converging node to the destination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-uloop/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-uloop-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-uloop-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bashandy-rtgwg-segment-routing-uloop-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/