Subject: I-D Action: draft-sah-resinfo-doh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 15:07:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Resolver Information: "doh"
        Authors         : Puneet Sood
                          Roy Arends
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-sah-resinfo-doh-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-05-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a name-value pair, "doh", for the "DNS Resolver
   Information Self-publication" protocol described in draft-sah-
   resolver-information.  This name-value pair describes whether the
   resolver acts as a DoH server and, if so, the URI template for it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sah-resinfo-doh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sah-resinfo-doh-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sah-resinfo-doh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/