Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 15:52:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fifty Years of RFCs
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-05-03

Abstract:
   This RFC marks the fiftieth anniversary for the RFC Series.  It
   includes both retrospective material from individuals involved at key
   inflection points, as well as a review of the current state of
   affairs.  It concludes with thoughts on possibilities for the next
   fifty years for the Series.  This document updates and brings current
   the history started in RFCs 2555 and 5540.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/