Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 07:45:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CoAP: Echo, Request-Tag, and Token Processing
        Authors         : Christian Amsüss
                          John Mattsson
                          Göran Selander
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-05-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies enhancements to the Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP) that mitigate security issues in particular use
   cases.  The Echo option enables a CoAP server to verify the freshness
   of a request or to force a client to demonstrate reachability at its
   claimed network address.  The Request-Tag option allows the CoAP
   server to match Block-Wise message fragments belonging to the same
   request.  The updated Token processing requirements for clients
   ensure secure binding of responses to requests when CoAP is used with
   security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/