Subject: I-D Action: draft-lvelvindron-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 23:29:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecating MD5 and SHA1 in TLS 1.2
        Authors         : Loganaden Velvindron
                          Kathleen Moriarty
	Filename        : draft-lvelvindron-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-05-08

Abstract:
   The MD5 and SHA1 hashing algorithms are steadily weakening in
   strength and their deprecation process should begin for their use in
   the TLS 1.2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lvelvindron-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lvelvindron-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lvelvindron-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lvelvindron-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/