Subject: I-D Action: draft-pot-authentication-link-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 20:24:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Link relationship types for authentication
        Author          : Evert Pot
	Filename        : draft-pot-authentication-link-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-05-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of relationships that may be used to
   indicate where a user may authenticate, log out, register a new
   account or find out who is currently authenticated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-authentication-link/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-authentication-link-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pot-authentication-link-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/