Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-rsca-sdm-eon-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 23:27:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSCA method with Dividing Frequency Slots Area in Space Division Multiplexing Elastic Optical Networks
        Authors         : Shanguo Huang
                          Shan Yin
                          Shuang Zhou
	Filename        : draft-huang-rsca-sdm-eon-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-05-23

Abstract:
   This documentary provides a routing, spectrum and core assignment
   method with the dividing frequency slots area for space division
   multiplexing elastic optical networks. This effective RSCA method to
   solve this problem better. The proposed method utilizes the Frequency
   Slots Area (FSA) concept and first-last fit policy of frequency slots
   assignment to have less spectrum fragments, lower crosstalk, smaller
   traffic blocking probability and higher spectrum resource utilization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-rsca-sdm-eon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-rsca-sdm-eon-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huang-rsca-sdm-eon-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huang-rsca-sdm-eon-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/