Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 14:33:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Multi Topology Deployment Considerations
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Shraddha Hegde
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-05-19

Abstract:
   This document analyzes IS-IS Multi Topology (MT) applicability in
   various deployments (Core/Mobile Backhaul/Data Center underlays).
   This document explores the nuances around the terminology and usage
   of various IS-IS address families, topologies with different
   considerations, for choosing the right combination for a specific
   deployment scenario.

   This document also discusses various ways one can deploy IPv6 only
   IS-IS topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/