Subject: I-D Action: draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 08:11:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements to Secure End to End Privacy in IdLoc Systems
        Authors         : Luigi Iannone
                          Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-05-27

Abstract:
   Use of Identifier Locator separation systems is proposed for various
   use cases to allow for efficient and service aware flexible end-to-
   end routing.  A statement on the issue of privacy preservation of
   both users and devices identity and location describes major
   challenges identified for this problem.  This document attempts to
   derive requirements towards a potential solution space of approaches
   to preserve privacy in Identifier-Locator split (PidLoc) protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/