Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 13:20:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC-LB: Generating Routable QUIC Connection IDs
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-05-10

Abstract:
   QUIC connection IDs allow continuation of connections across address/
   port 4-tuple changes, and can store routing information for stateless
   or low-state load balancers.  They also can prevent linkability of
   connections across deliberate address migration through the use of
   protected communications between client and server.  This creates
   issues for load-balancing intermediaries.  This specification
   standardizes methods for encoding routing information and proposes an
   optional protocol called QUIC-LB to exchange the parameters of that
   encoding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-quic-load-balancers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/