Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 14:13:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization (AERO)
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-12.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2019-05-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operation of IP over tunnel virtual links
   using Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization (AERO).  AERO interfaces
   use an IPv6 link-local address format that supports operation of the
   IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) protocol and links ND to IP forwarding.
   Prefix delegation services are employed to manage the routing system.
   Dynamic multilink operation, mobility management, quality of service
   (QoS) signaling and route optimization are naturally supported
   through dynamic neighbor cache updates.  Standard IP multicasting
   services are also supported.  AERO is a widely-applicable tunneling
   solution especially well-suited to aviation services, mobile Virtual
   Private Networks (VPNs) and many other applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/