Subject: I-D Action: draft-msahli-ipwave-ieee1609-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 05:27:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Authentication using IEEE 1609.2 certificates
        Authors         : Mounira Msahli
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-msahli-ipwave-ieee1609-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-05-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of a new certificate type to
   authenticate TLS entities.  The first type enables the use of a
   certificate specified by the IEEE and the European Telecommunications
   Standards Institute (ETSI).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-msahli-ipwave-ieee1609/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-msahli-ipwave-ieee1609-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-msahli-ipwave-ieee1609-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-msahli-ipwave-ieee1609-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/