Subject: I-D Action: draft-rundgren-json-canonicalization-scheme-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 May 2019 20:32:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Canonicalization Scheme (JCS)
        Authors         : Anders Rundgren
                          Bret Jordan
                          Samuel Erdtman
	Filename        : draft-rundgren-json-canonicalization-scheme-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-05-09

Abstract:
   Cryptographic operations like hashing and signing requires that the
   original data does not change during serialization or parsing.  One
   way addressing this issue is creating a canonical form of the data.
   Canonicalization also permits data to be exchanged in its original
   form on the "wire" while still being subject to secure cryptographic
   operations.  The JSON Canonicalization Scheme (JCS) provides
   canonicalization support for data in the JSON format by building on
   the strict serialization methods for JSON primitives defined by
   ECMAScript, constraining JSON data to the I-JSON subset, and through
   a deterministic property sorting scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rundgren-json-canonicalization-scheme/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rundgren-json-canonicalization-scheme-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rundgren-json-canonicalization-scheme-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rundgren-json-canonicalization-scheme-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/