Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-udp-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 05:59:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet Data Plane: MPLS over IP
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
                          Lou Berger
                          Andrew G. Malis
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-udp-ip-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-05-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies the MPLS Deterministic Networking data plane
   operation and encapsulation over an IP network.  The approach is
   modeled on the operation of MPLS and PseudoWires (PW) over IP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-udp-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-udp-ip-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-udp-ip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/