Subject: I-D Action: draft-xyz-pidloc-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 08:13:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for Secure End to End Privacy in IdLoc Systems
        Authors         : Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Alex Petrescu
                          Kyoungjae Sun
                          Umberto Fattore
	Filename        : draft-xyz-pidloc-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-05-14

Abstract:
   Efficient and service aware flexible end-to-end routing in future
   communication networks is achieved by routing protocol approaches
   making use of Identifier Locator separation systems.  Since these
   systems require a correlation between identifiers and location which
   might allow tracking and misusage of individuals' identities and
   locations such operation demands for highly secure measures to
   preserve privacy of users and devices.  This document tries to
   identify and describe typical use cases and derive thereof
   requirements to be fulfilled by privacy preserving Identifier-Locator
   split (PidLoc) approaches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xyz-pidloc-ps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xyz-pidloc-ps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xyz-pidloc-ps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/