Subject: I-D Action: draft-detnet-jitter-bandwidth-misordering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 19:47:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Packet Jitter, Bandwidth and Misordering Passive Performance Measurement
        Authors         : Liquan Chen
                          Sijie Qian
                          Ting Ao
	Filename        : draft-detnet-jitter-bandwidth-misordering-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-05-06

Abstract:
   Deterministic Networking (DetNet) can provide data transmission with
   end-to-end bounded latency and extremely low packet loss for user's
   services.  In order to better control and manage deterministic
   network services.  It is necessary to measure and monitor DetNet QoS
   information.  As introduced in [I-D.chen-detnet-loss-delay], packet
   loss rates and end-to-end delay can be measured by using passive
   Performance Measurement (PM) in MPLS-based DetNet encapsulation.

   This document implement three new QoS related attribute to support
   passive Performance Measurement for DetNet service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-detnet-jitter-bandwidth-misordering/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-detnet-jitter-bandwidth-misordering-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-detnet-jitter-bandwidth-misordering-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/