Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 21:29:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of the Path Computation Element (PCE) to the Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN)
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Young Lee
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn-12.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-05-16

Abstract:
   Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN) refers to the set of
   virtual network (VN) operations needed to orchestrate, control and
   manage large-scale multi-domain TE networks so as to facilitate
   network programmability, automation, efficient resource sharing, and
   end-to-end virtual service aware connectivity and network function
   virtualization services.

   The Path Computation Element (PCE) is a component, application, or
   network node that is capable of computing a network path or route
   based on a network graph and applying computational constraints.  The
   PCE serves requests from Path Computation Clients (PCCs) that
   communicate with it over a local API or using the Path Computation
   Element Communication Protocol (PCEP).

   This document examines the applicability of PCE to the ACTN
   framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/