Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 01:51:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport parameters for 0-RTT connections
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Emile Stephan
                          Gorry Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-05-21

Abstract:
   The NewSessionTicket record carries a field that tells a client the
   volume of early data that it can include in the 0-RTT messages when
   reconnecting to the same peer.  There are cases where additional
   information can significantly improve the time-to-service.  This memo
   discusses a solution where path adaptation parameters are also shared
   between the peers.  There are use cases where this can accelerate the
   throughput of subsequent 0-RTT connections in both direction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/