Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-detnet-srv6-based-bounded-latency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 03:50:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Based Bounded Latency
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-geng-detnet-srv6-based-bounded-latency-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-05-07

Abstract:
   One of the goals of DetNet is to provide bounded end-to-end latency
   for critical flows.  This document defines how to leverage Segment
   Routing over IPv6 (SRv6) to implement bounded latency.  Specifically,
   new SRv6 SID function is used to specify transmission time (cycles)
   of a packet.  When forwarding devices along the path follow the
   instructions carried in the packet, the bounded latency is achieved.
   This mechanism of latency guarantee is called Cycle Specified Queuing
   and Forwarding (CSQF) which is defined in
   [I-D.chen-detnet-sr-based-bounded-latency].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-detnet-srv6-based-bounded-latency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-detnet-srv6-based-bounded-latency-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-detnet-srv6-based-bounded-latency-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/