Subject: I-D Action: draft-drake-bess-enhanced-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 03:59:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS Maps : A Framework for Network Slicing and Enhanced VPNs
        Authors         : John Drake
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-drake-bess-enhanced-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-05-03

Abstract:
   Future networks that support advanced services, such as those enabled
   by 5G mobile networks, envisions a set of overlay networks each with
   different performance and scaling properties.  These overlays are
   known as network slices and are realized over a common underlay
   network.

   In order to support network slicing, as well as to offer enhanced VPN
   services in general, it is necessary to define a mechanism by which
   specific resources (links and/or nodes) of an underlay network can be
   used by a specific network slice, VPN, or set of VPNs.  This document
   sets out such a mechanism for use in Segment Routing networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-drake-bess-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-drake-bess-enhanced-vpn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-drake-bess-enhanced-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/