Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 19:17:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Tunnel Congestion Feedback
        Authors         : Xinpeng Wei
                          Yizhou Li
                          Sami Boutros
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-05-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to measure congestion on a tunnel
   segment based on recommendations from RFC 6040, "Tunneling of
   Explicit Congestion Notification", and to use IPFIX to communicate
   the congestion measurements from the tunnel's egress to a controller
   which can respond by modifying the traffic control policies at the
   tunnel's ingress.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/