Subject: I-D Action: draft-pot-prefer-push-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 18:01:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP-client suggested Push Preference
        Author          : Evert Pot
	Filename        : draft-pot-prefer-push-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-05-02

Abstract:
   "Prefer-Push" is a HTTP header that a client may use to request that
   a server uses HTTP/2 Push to send related resources as identified by
   their link relationships.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-prefer-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-prefer-push-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pot-prefer-push-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pot-prefer-push-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/