Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-6man-ipv6-geoiid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 04:34:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An IPv6 stateless interface identifier generation method based on geographic location coding
        Authors         : Pei Zhang
                          Qianli Zhang
                          Dandan Li
                          Yan Ma
                          Kun Xie
	Filename        : draft-zhang-6man-ipv6-geoiid-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-05-06

Abstract:
   This document describes how to generate a stateless IPv6 host
   interface identifier based on host geographic location information.
   This method can guarantee the uniqueness and stability of the address
   generated within a certain geographical range. The method is similar
   to mechanism introduced in RFC 7217, but remains stable within an
   adjustable geographical area.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-6man-ipv6-geoiid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-6man-ipv6-geoiid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-6man-ipv6-geoiid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/