Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 13:41:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Importing External PSKs for TLS
        Authors         : David Benjamin
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-05-14

Abstract:
   This document describes an interface for importing external PSK (Pre-
   Shared Key) into TLS 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/