Subject: I-D Action: draft-moriarty-acme-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 08:52:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACME Overview
        Authors         : Kathleen M. Moriarty
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-moriarty-acme-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-05-13

Abstract:
   Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) core protocol
   addresses the use case of web server certificates for TLS and defines
   authentication challenge types to automate certificate issuance.
   This document describes the orthoganal nature of certificate types to
   challenge types for a better understanding of the applicability of
   challenge types to various certificate types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-acme-overview/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-acme-overview-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moriarty-acme-overview-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/