Subject: I-D Action: draft-msporny-d-langtag-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 14:12:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BCP 47 Extension D
        Author          : Manu Sporny
	Filename        : draft-msporny-d-langtag-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-05-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies an Extension to BCP 47 which provides subtags
   that specify language direction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-msporny-d-langtag-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-msporny-d-langtag-ext-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-msporny-d-langtag-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/