Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 13:04:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Subscription to YANG Datastores
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Eric Voit
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-24.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2019-05-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism that allows subscriber
   applications to request a continuous and customized stream of updates
   from a YANG datastore.  Providing such visibility into updates
   enables new capabilities based on the remote mirroring and monitoring
   of configuration and operational state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-24
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-24

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-24

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/