Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 10:29:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization (AERO)
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-13.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2019-05-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operation of IP over tunnel virtual links
   using Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization (AERO).  AERO interfaces
   use an IPv6 link-local address format that supports operation of the
   IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) protocol and links ND to IP forwarding.
   Prefix delegation services are employed for network admission and to
   manage the routing system.  Multilink operation, mobility management,
   quality of service (QoS) signaling and route optimization are
   naturally supported through dynamic neighbor cache updates.  Standard
   IP multicasting services are also supported.  AERO is a widely-
   applicable tunneling solution especially well-suited to aviation
   services, mobile Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) and many other
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/