Subject: I-D Action: draft-dickinson-dnsop-deprecating-status-opcode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 03:04:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Depreciating the DNS Status OpCode
        Author          : John Dickinson
	Filename        : draft-dickinson-dnsop-deprecating-status-opcode-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-05-15

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC1035 to depreciate the Status DNS OpCode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dickinson-dnsop-deprecating-status-opcode/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dickinson-dnsop-deprecating-status-opcode-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dickinson-dnsop-deprecating-status-opcode-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/