Subject: I-D Action: draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 23:17:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Fault-avoidance Routing Protocol for Data Center Networks
        Authors         : Bin Liu
                          Yantao Sun
                          Jing Cheng
                          Yichen Zhang
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-12.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2019-05-23

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a generic routing method and protocol for a
   regular data center network, named as fault-avoidance routing (FAR)
   protocol.  FAR protocol provides a generic routing method for all
   types of regular topology network architectures that are proposed for
   large-scale cloud-based data centers over the past few years.  FAR
   protocol is well designed to fully leverage the regularity in the
   topology and compute its routing table in a simplistic manner.  Fat-
   tree is taken as an example architecture to illustrate how FAR
   protocol can be applied in real operational scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/