Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-etm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 00:38:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : We're gonna need a bigger threat model
        Author          : Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-farrell-etm-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-05-01

Abstract:
   We argue that an expanded threat model is needed for Internet
   protocol development as protocol endpoints can no longer be
   considered to be generally trustworthy for any general definition of
   "trustworthy."

   This draft will be a submission to the DEDR IAB workshop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrell-etm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrell-etm-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farrell-etm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrell-etm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/