Subject: I-D Action: draft-dai-quic-netconf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 08:13:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using NETCONF over QUIC connection
        Authors         : Jinyou Dai
                          Xueshun Wang
                          Yang Kou
                          Lifen Zhou
	Filename        : draft-dai-quic-netconf-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-05-01

Abstract:
   The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) provides mechanisms to
   install, manipulate, and delete the configuration of network devices.
     This document describes how to use the QUIC protocol as the
   transport   protocol of NETCONF(NETCONFoQUIC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dai-quic-netconf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dai-quic-netconf-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dai-quic-netconf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/