Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-mpls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 05:26:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement for Segment Routing Networks with MPLS Data Plane
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Stefano Salsano
                          Pier Luigi Ventre
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-mpls-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-05-15

Abstract:
   RFC 6374 specifies protocol mechanisms to enable the efficient and
   accurate measurement of packet loss, one-way and two-way delay, as
   well as related metrics such as delay variation in MPLS networks
   using synthetic probe messages.  This document reviews how these
   mechanisms can be used for Performance Delay and Loss Measurements in
   Segment Routing (SR) networks with MPLS data plane (SR-MPLS), for
   both SR links and end-to-end SR Policies.  The Performance
   Measurements (PM) for SR links are used to compute extended Traffic
   Engineering (TE) metrics for delay and loss and can be advertised in
   the network using the routing protocol extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-mpls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-mpls-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-mpls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-mpls-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/