Subject: I-D Action: draft-sury-deprecate-obsolete-resource-records-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 20:58:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecating obsolete DNS Resource Records Types
        Authors         : Ondrej Sury
                          Evan Hunt
	Filename        : draft-sury-deprecate-obsolete-resource-records-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-05-12

Abstract:
   This document deprecates Resource Records (RR) Types that are either
   not being used for anything meaningful or were been already made
   obsolete by other RFCs.  This document updates [RFC1035], [RFC1035],
   [RFC4034].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sury-deprecate-obsolete-resource-records/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sury-deprecate-obsolete-resource-records-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sury-deprecate-obsolete-resource-records-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sury-deprecate-obsolete-resource-records-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/