Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 09:51:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Aeronautical ("aero") Interfaces
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Tony Whyman
	Filename        : draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-05-10

Abstract:
   Mobile nodes (e.g., aircraft of various configurations) act as mobile
   routers for their on-board networks, and may have multiple data links
   for communicating with networked correspondents.  Mobile nodes
   configure a virtual interface (termed the "aero interface") as a thin
   layer over their underlying data link interfaces.  This document
   specifies the transmission of IPv6 packets over aeronautical ("aero")
   interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/