Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 02:44:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) for CoAP
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Ricardo Andreasen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-07.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2019-05-24

Abstract:
   This draft defines the way SCHC header compression can be applied to
   CoAP headers.  The CoAP header structure differs from IPv6 and UDP
   protocols since CoAP
   uses a flexible header with a variable number of options themselves
   of variable length.  The CoAP protocol is asymmetric in its message
   format, the format of the header packet in the request messages is
   different from that in the response messages.  Most of the
   compression mechanisms have been introduced in
   [I-D.ietf-lpwan-ipv6-static-context-hc], this document explains how
   to use the SCHC compression for CoAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/