Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-idr-bgp-ls-ppr-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 13:29:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS extensions for Preferred Path Routing
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Mohan Nanduri
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-idr-bgp-ls-ppr-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-05-17

Abstract:
   This document describe extensions to BGP-LS protocol to include
   Preferred Path Routing (PPR) information.  This document also extends
   BGP-LS protocol and define new SAFIs and NLRIs for propagating path
   information from a central entity to a node in the network in the
   south bound direction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-idr-bgp-ls-ppr-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-idr-bgp-ls-ppr-ext-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chunduri-idr-bgp-ls-ppr-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/