Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 21:21:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments (IPWAVE): Problem Statement and Use Cases
        Author          : Jaehoon Paul Jeong (editor)
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-09.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-05-24

Abstract:
   This document discusses the problem statement and use cases of IP-
   based vehicular networking for Intelligent Transportation Systems
   (ITS).  The main scenarios of vehicular communications are vehicle-
   to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I), and vehicle-to-
   everything (V2X) communications.  First, this document explains use
   cases using V2V, V2I, and V2X networking.  Next, it makes a problem
   statement about key aspects in IP-based vehicular networking, such as
   IPv6 Neighbor Discovery, Mobility Management, and Security & Privacy.
   For each key aspect, this document specifies requirements in IP-based
   vehicular networking, and suggests the direction of solutions
   satisfying those requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/