Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 21:41:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer procedures for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-27.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2019-05-18

Abstract:
   This document describes Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/
   Answer procedures for carrying out Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) between the agents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-27
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-27

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-27

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/