Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-dots-attack-informations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 04:04:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DOTS client carry ddos attack informations in signal channel
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
                          Jin Peng
	Filename        : draft-chen-dots-attack-informations-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   This document describes DDoS attack information which can be obtained
   by DOTS client when the enterprise suspects it is under DDoS attack,
   these informations will be send from DOTS client to DOTS server using
   Signal channel within Mitigation Request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-dots-attack-informations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-dots-attack-informations-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-dots-attack-informations-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-dots-attack-informations-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/