Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-dnsop-server-cookies-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:04:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interoperable Domain Name System (DNS) Server Cookies
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Mark Andrews
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-dnsop-server-cookies-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-21

Abstract:
   DNS cookies, as specified in RFC 7873, are a lightweight DNS
   transaction security mechanism that provides limited protection to
   DNS servers and clients against a variety of denial-of-service and
   amplification, forgery, or cache poisoning attacks by off-path
   attackers. This document specifies a means of producing interoperable
   strong cookies so that an anycast server set including diverse
   implementations will interoperate with standard clients. This
   document updates RFC 7873.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-dnsop-server-cookies/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-dnsop-server-cookies-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eastlake-dnsop-server-cookies-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/