Subject: I-D Action: draft-friel-acme-integrations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 11:49:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACME Integrations
        Authors         : Owen Friel
                          Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-friel-acme-integrations-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This document outlines multiple advanced use cases and integrations
   that ACME facilitates without any modifications or enhancements
   required to the base ACME specification.  These use cases are not
   immediately obvious from reading the ACME specification and thus are
   explicitly documented here.  The use cases include ACME issuance of
   subdomain certificates, and ACME integration with EST and TEAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-friel-acme-integrations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-friel-acme-integrations-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-friel-acme-integrations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-friel-acme-integrations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/