Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-aname-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 13:05:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Address-specific DNS aliases (ANAME)
        Authors         : Tony Finch
                          Evan Hunt
                          Peter van Dijk
                          Anthony Eden
                          Matthijs Mekking
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-aname-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines the "ANAME" DNS RR type, to provide similar
   functionality to CNAME, but only for address queries.  Unlike CNAME,
   an ANAME can coexist with other record types.  The ANAME RR allows
   zone owners to make an apex domain name into an alias in a standards
   compliant manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-aname/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-aname-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-aname-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-aname-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/