Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 13:05:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Dissemination of Network Virtualization Overlays (NVO3) Flow Specification Rules
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Rong Gu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This draft specifies a new subset of component types to support the
   (Network Virtualization Overlays (NVO3)) flow-spec application.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/