Subject: I-D Action: draft-aura-eap-noob-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 05:46:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Nimble out-of-band authentication for EAP (EAP-NOOB)
        Authors         : Tuomas Aura
                          Mohit Sethi
	Filename        : draft-aura-eap-noob-06.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) provides support for
   multiple authentication methods.  This document defines the EAP-NOOB
   authentication method for nimble out-of-band (OOB) authentication and
   key derivation.  This EAP method is intended for bootstrapping all
   kinds of Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices that have a minimal user
   interface and no pre-configured authentication credentials.  The
   method makes use of a user-assisted one-directional OOB channel
   between the peer device and authentication server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aura-eap-noob/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aura-eap-noob-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aura-eap-noob-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aura-eap-noob-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/