Subject: I-D Action: draft-marx-qlog-event-definitions-quic-h3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 14:09:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC and HTTP/3 event definitions for qlog
        Author          : Robin Marx
	Filename        : draft-marx-qlog-event-definitions-quic-h3-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes concrete qlog event definitions and their
   metadata for QUIC and HTTP/3-related events.  These events can then
   be embedded in the higher level schema defined in draft-marx-quic-
   logging-main-schema-latest.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marx-qlog-event-definitions-quic-h3/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marx-qlog-event-definitions-quic-h3-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-marx-qlog-event-definitions-quic-h3-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/