Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 04:32:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Compressed Routing Header (CRH)
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Tomonobu Niwa
                          Andrew Alston
                          Daniam Henriques
                          Ning So
                          Fengman Xu
                          Gang Chen
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Guangming Yang
                          Yifeng Zhou
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a new IPv6 Routing header type, called the
   Compressed Routing Header (CRH).  SRv6+ nodes use the CRH to steer
   packets from segment to segment along SRv6+ paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/