Subject: I-D Action: draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 04:36:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Pairing-Friendly Curves
        Authors         : Shoko Yonezawa
                          Tetsutaro Kobayashi
                          Tsunekazu Saito
	Filename        : draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-02.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This memo introduces pairing-friendly curves used for constructing
   pairing-based cryptography.  It describes recommended parameters for
   each security level and recent implementations of pairing-friendly
   curves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yonezawa-pairing-friendly-curves-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/