Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-multicast-telemetry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 10:03:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirement and Solution for Multicast Traffic Telemetry
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Mike McBride
	Filename        : draft-song-multicast-telemetry-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This document discusses the requirement of on-path telemetry for
   multicast traffic.  The existing solutions are examined and their
   issues are addressed with new modifications that adapt to the
   multicast scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-multicast-telemetry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-multicast-telemetry-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-multicast-telemetry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/