Subject: I-D Action: draft-harrison-regext-rdap-jcard-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 20:29:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RDAP jCard Profile
        Authors         : Tom Harrison
                          George G. Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-harrison-regext-rdap-jcard-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) is used by Regional
   Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name Registries (DNRs) to
   provide access to their resource registration information.  RDAP uses
   jCard to convey information about individuals and other entities: for
   example, for the technical contact for a domain name.  In practice,
   server operators are only using a small subset of jCard's
   functionality, so in an effort to simplify the requirements on the
   client side, this document defines a jCard profile for use with RDAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harrison-regext-rdap-jcard-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harrison-regext-rdap-jcard-profile-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-harrison-regext-rdap-jcard-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/