Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 06:55:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Arm's Platform Security Architecture (PSA) Attestation Token
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Simon Frost
                          Mathias Brossard
                          Adrian Shaw
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   The insecurity of IoT systems is a widely known and discussed
   problem.  The Arm Platform Security Architecture (PSA) is being
   developed to address this challenge by making it easier to build
   secure systems.

   This document specifies token format and claims used in the
   attestation API of the Arm Platform Security Architecture (PSA).

   At its core, the Entity Attestation Token (EAT) format is used and
   populated with a set of claims.  This specification describes what
   claims are used by the PSA and what has been implemented within Arm
   Trusted Firmware-M.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/