Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-opsawg-mud-reporter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 09:06:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reporting MUD behavior to vendors
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Mudumbai Ranganathan
	Filename        : draft-lear-opsawg-mud-reporter-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   As with other technology, manufacturers would like to understand how
   networks implementing MUD are treating devices that are providing MUD
   URLs and MUD files.  This memo specifies an extension to MUD that
   permits certain behaviors to be reported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-opsawg-mud-reporter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-opsawg-mud-reporter-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lear-opsawg-mud-reporter-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/