Subject: I-D Action: draft-cpc-rtgwg-ppr-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 14:47:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Preferred Path Routing (PPR) OAM and Accounting
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-cpc-rtgwg-ppr-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines OAM and traffic accounting capabilities for
   Preferred Path Routing (PPR) for IS-IS and OSPF protocols.
   Specifically, this document specifies OAM capabilities that allow to
   assert proper PPR connectivity and to trace PPR path information.  In
   addition, a set of statistics and operational data to facilitate PPR
   traffic accounting on a per-PPR path basis are defined.  This
   includes a number of Information Elements that extend IPFIX to export
   path information, as well as a YANG Data Model to be used in
   conjunction with management and control protocols.  Collectively the
   capabilities defined in this document provide network operators with
   the necessary means to ensure proper working of their PPR
   deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cpc-rtgwg-ppr-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cpc-rtgwg-ppr-oam-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cpc-rtgwg-ppr-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/