Subject: I-D Action: draft-symeonidis-medup-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 08:16:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy and Security Threat Analysis and Requirements for Private Messaging
        Authors         : Iraklis Symeonidis
                          Bernie Hoeneisen
	Filename        : draft-symeonidis-medup-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   [RFC8280] has identified and documented important principles, such as
   Data Minimization, End-to-End, and Interoperability in order to
   enable access to fundamental Human Rights.  While (partial)
   implementations of these concepts are already available, many current
   applications lack Privacy support that the average user can easily
   navigate.  This document covers analysis of threats to privacy and
   security and derives requirements from this threat analysis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-symeonidis-medup-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-symeonidis-medup-requirements-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-symeonidis-medup-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/