Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-hpke-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 03:08:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Hybrid Public Key Encryption
        Authors         : Richard L. Barnes
                          Karthik Bhargavan
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-hpke-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a scheme for hybrid public-key encryption
   (HPKE).  This scheme provides authenticated public key encryption of
   arbitrary-sized plaintexts for a recipient public key.  HPKE works
   for any combination of an asymmetric key encapsulation mechanism
   (KEM), key derivation function (KDF), and authenticated encryption
   with additional data (AEAD) encryption function.  We provide
   instantiations of the scheme using widely-used and efficient
   primitives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-hpke/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-hpke-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-hpke-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/