Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 11:05:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unified Identifier in IPv6 Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Cheng Weiqiang
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Peng Shaofu
                          Liu Aihua
                          Wan Xiaolan
                          Cheng Wei
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-07-25

Abstract:
   Segment Routing architecture leverages the paradigm of source
   routing.  It can be realized in a network data plane by prepending
   the packet with a list of instructions, a.k.a. segments.  A segment
   can be encoded as a Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) label, IPv4
   address, or IPv6 address.  Segment Routing can be applied in MPLS
   data plane by encoding segments in MPLS label stack.  It also can be
   applied to IPv6 data plane by encoding a list of segment identifiers
   in IPv6 Segment Routing Extension Header (SRH).  This document
   extends the use of the SRH to unified identifiers encoded as MPLS
   label and IPv4 address, to support interworking between SR-MPLS and
   SRv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/