Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rolie-vuln-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 06:32:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of the ROLIE Vulnerability Extension
        Author          : Stephen A. Banghart
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rolie-vuln-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-21

Abstract:
   This document extends the Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information
   Exchange (ROLIE) core to add the information type categories and
   related requirements needed to support Vulnerability use cases.
   Additional categories, properties, and requirements based on content
   type enables a higher level of interoperability between ROLIE
   implementations, and richer metadata for ROLIE consumers.  In
   particular, usage of the Common Vulnerability Enumeration (CVE) [cve]
   format is discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-vuln/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-vuln-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-vuln-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rolie-vuln-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/