Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 18:55:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements of Layer 3 Deterministic Latency Service
        Authors         : Liang Geng
                          Peter Willis
                          Shunsuke Homma
                          Li Qiang
	Filename        : draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies some technical, operational and management
   requirements of deploying deterministic latency service on layer 3
   networks from the perspective of the service provider.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-detnet-requirements-bounded-latency-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/