Subject: I-D Action: draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 15:33:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-situ OAM raw data export with IPFIX
        Authors         : Mickey Spiegel
                          Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Ramesh Sivakolundu
	Filename        : draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   discusses how In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
   (IOAM) information can be exported in raw, i.e. uninterpreted, format
   from network devices to systems, such as monitoring or analytics
   systems using IPFIX.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/