Subject: I-D Action: draft-andrews-dnsop-defeat-frag-attack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 18:41:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Defeating DNS/UDP Fragmentation Attacks
        Author          : M.  Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-dnsop-defeat-frag-attack-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   It is possible to force a DNS server to fragment its response such
   that a fragmentation reassembly attack can insert records into the
   response.  This document uses TSIG with a well known key to defeat
   such attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-dnsop-defeat-frag-attack/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-dnsop-defeat-frag-attack-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-andrews-dnsop-defeat-frag-attack-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/