Subject: I-D Action: draft-oliver-pluggable-transports-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 09:20:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enabling Network Traffic Obfuscation - Pluggable Transports
        Authors         : Brandon Wiley
                          David M. Oliver
	Filename        : draft-oliver-pluggable-transports-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   Pluggable Transports (PTs) are a mechanism enabling the rapid
   development and deployment of network traffic obfuscation techniques
   used to circumvent surveillance and censorship.  This specification
   does not define or limit the techniques themselves, but rather
   focuses on the startup, shutdown, and inter-process communication
   mechanisms required to make these technologies interoperable with
   applications.

   This document is based heavily on [PT2.1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oliver-pluggable-transports/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oliver-pluggable-transports-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-oliver-pluggable-transports-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/