Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-note-rr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 14:04:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A DNS Resource Record for Confidential Comments (NOTE RR)
        Authors         : Evan Hunt
                          Dan Mahoney
	Filename        : draft-hunt-note-rr-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-07-06

Abstract:
   While the DNS zone master file format has always allowed comments,
   there is no existing mechanism to preserve comments once the zone has
   been loaded into memory or converted to a binary representation.
   This note proposes a new RR type "NOTE", to be allocated from the
   Covert-RR type range proposed in [I-D.krecicki-dns-covert], so that
   confidential comments can be stored alongside zone data, and included
   in zone transfers when Covert semantics are supported by the
   secondary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-note-rr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-note-rr-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hunt-note-rr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hunt-note-rr-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/