Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoang-mptcp-sub-rate-limit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 07:28:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath TCP Subflow Rate Limit Option
        Authors         : Viet-Hoang Tran
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-hoang-mptcp-sub-rate-limit-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a new MPTCP Option that enables hosts to
   request their peers to limit the maximum transfer rate on a per-
   subflow basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoang-mptcp-sub-rate-limit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoang-mptcp-sub-rate-limit-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoang-mptcp-sub-rate-limit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/