Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-nmrg-rl-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 02:54:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intelligent Reinforcement-learning-based Network Management
        Authors         : Min-Suk Kim
                          Youn-Hee Han
                          Yong-Geun Hong
	Filename        : draft-kim-nmrg-rl-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document presents intelligent network management based on
   Artificial Intelligent (AI) such as reinforcement-learning
   approaches.  In a heterogeneous network, intelligent management with
   Artificial Intelligent should usually provide real-time connectivity,
   the type of network management with the quality of real-time data,
   and transmission services generated by an application service.  With
   that reason intelligent management system is needed to support real-
   time connection and protection through efficient management of
   interfering network traffic for high-quality network data
   transmission in the both cloud and IoE network systems.
   Reinforcement-learning is one of the machine learning algorithms that
   can intelligently and autonomously provide to management systems over
   a communication network.  Reinforcement-learning has developed and
   expanded with deep learning technique based on model-driven or data-
   driven technical approaches so that these trendy techniques have been
   widely to intelligently attempt an adaptive networking models with
   effective strategies in environmental disturbances over variety of
   networking areas.  For Network AI with the intelligent and effective
   strategies, intent-based network (IBN) can be also considered to
   continuously and automatically evaluate network status under required
   policy for dynamic network optimization.  The key element for the
   intent-based network is that it provides a verification of whether
   the represented network intent is implementable or currently
   implemented in the network.  Additionally, this approach need to
   provide to take action in real time if the desired network state and
   actual state are inconsistent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-nmrg-rl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-nmrg-rl-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kim-nmrg-rl-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kim-nmrg-rl-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/