Subject: I-D Action: draft-ssangli-idr-bgp-vpn-srv6-plus-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 13:16:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP based Virtual Private Network (VPN) Services over SRv6+ enabled IPv6 networks
        Authors         : Srihari Sangli
                          Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-ssangli-idr-bgp-vpn-srv6-plus-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document defines BGP protocol extensions for encoding and
   carrying SRv6+ Per-Path Service Instruction information to support
   Virtual Private Network services.  This is applicable when the VPN
   services are offered in a SRv6+ enabled IPv6 network such that the
   VPN payload is transported over IPv6.  The Per-Path Service
   Instruction information is encoded in the IPv6 Destination Option
   Header in the IPv6 data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ssangli-idr-bgp-vpn-srv6-plus/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ssangli-idr-bgp-vpn-srv6-plus-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ssangli-idr-bgp-vpn-srv6-plus-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ssangli-idr-bgp-vpn-srv6-plus-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/