Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrov-t2trg-youpi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 05:59:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Object Universal Parsing Interface
        Author          : Ivaylo Petrov
	Filename        : draft-petrov-t2trg-youpi-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-23

Abstract:
   YANG Object Universal Parsing Interface (YOUPI) specification
   describes generic way to encode and decode binary data based on a
   YANG model for use of constrainted devices.  YOUPI is a generic
   mechanism designed for great flexibility, so that it can be adapted
   for any of the constainted devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrov-t2trg-youpi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrov-t2trg-youpi-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrov-t2trg-youpi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/