Subject: I-D Action: draft-lazanski-smart-users-internet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:59:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Internet for Users Again
        Author          : Dominique Lazanski
	Filename        : draft-lazanski-smart-users-internet-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   RFC 3552 introduces a threat model that does not include endpoint
   security. In the fifteen years since RFC 3552 security issues and
   cyber attacks have increased, especially on the endpoint. This
   document proposes a new approach to Internet cyber security protocol
   development that focuses on the user of the Internet, namely those
   who use the endpoint and are the most vulnerable to attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lazanski-smart-users-internet/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lazanski-smart-users-internet-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lazanski-smart-users-internet-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/