Subject: I-D Action: draft-ninan-spring-mpls-inter-as-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 03:29:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PMS/Head-end based MPLS Ping and Traceroute in Inter-AS SR Networks
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Kapil Arora
                          Samson Ninan
	Filename        : draft-ninan-spring-mpls-inter-as-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-04

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) architecture leverages source routing and
   tunneling paradigms and can be directly applied to the use of a
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) data plane.  Segment Routing
   also provides an easy and efficient way to provide inter connectivity
   in a large scale network as described in [RFC8604].  [RFC8287]
   illustrates the problem and defines extensions to perform LSP Ping
   and Traceroute for Segment Routing IGP-Prefix and IGP-Adjacency
   Segment Identifiers (SIDs) with an MPLS data plane.  It is useful to
   have the LSP Ping and traceroute procedures when an SRend-to-end path
   spans across multiple ASes.  This document describes mechanisms to
   facilitae LSP ping and traceroute in inter-AS SR networks in an
   efficient manner with simple OAM protocol extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ninan-spring-mpls-inter-as-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ninan-spring-mpls-inter-as-oam-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ninan-spring-mpls-inter-as-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/