Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandevenne-shared-brotli-format-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 01:55:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Shared Brotli Compressed Data Format
        Authors         : Jyrki Alakuijala
                          Thai Duong
                          Evgenii Kliuchnikov
                          Robert Obryk
                          Zoltan Szabadka
                          Lode Vandevenne
	Filename        : draft-vandevenne-shared-brotli-format-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   This specification defines a data format for shared brotli
   compression, which adds support for shared dictionaries, large
   window, patching and a container format to brotli [RFC7932].

   Shared dictionaries and large window support allow significant
   compression gains compared to regular brotli, and patching allows
   smaller patches of binary files.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandevenne-shared-brotli-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandevenne-shared-brotli-format-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vandevenne-shared-brotli-format-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandevenne-shared-brotli-format-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/