Subject: I-D Action: draft-heide-nwcrg-rlnc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 03:51:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Random Linear Network Coding (RLNC)-Based Symbol Representation
        Authors         : Janus Heide
                          Shirley Shi
                          Kerim Fouli
                          Muriel Médard
                          Vince Chook
	Filename        : draft-heide-nwcrg-rlnc-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a symbol representation for Random Linear
   Network Coding (RLNC) schemes used for reliable data transfer.
   Specifically, the following features are discussed and incorporated:
   both block RLNC and a sliding window RLNC, varying data frame sizes,
   and one or multiple symbols associated with a single symbol
   representation header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heide-nwcrg-rlnc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-heide-nwcrg-rlnc-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-heide-nwcrg-rlnc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-heide-nwcrg-rlnc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/