Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 07:22:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Moving DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) to Historic Status
        Authors         : Matthijs Mekking
                          Dan Mahoney
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-26

Abstract:
   This document obsoletes DNSSEC lookaside validation (DLV) and
   reclassifies RFCs 4431 and 5074 as Historic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/