Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-sodp-profile-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 18:54:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The SODP (Secure Object Delivery Protocol) Server Interfaces: NSA's Profile for Delivery of Certificates, CRLs, and Symmetric Keys to Clients
        Authors         : Michael Jenkins
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-sodp-profile-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-07-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies protocol interfaces profiled by the US NSA
   (United States National Security Agency) for NSS (National Security
   System) servers that provide public key certificates, CRLs
   (Certificate Revocation Lists), and symmetric keys to NSS clients.
   Servers that support these interfaces are referred to as SODP (Secure
   Object Delivery Protocol) servers. The intended audience for this
   profile comprises developers of client devices that will obtain key
   management services from NSA-operated SODP servers.  Interfaces
   supported by SODP servers include: EST (Enrollment over Secure
   Transport) and its extensions as well as CMC (Certificate Management
   over CMS (Cryptographic Message Syntax)).

   This profile applies to the capabilities, configuration, and
   operation of all components of US National Security Systems (SP 800-
   59). It is also appropriate for other US Government systems that
   process high-value information. It is made publicly available for use
   by developers and operators of these and any other system
   deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-sodp-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-sodp-profile-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-turner-sodp-profile-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-sodp-profile-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/