Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:50:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-situ Flow Information Telemetry Framework
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Jongyoon Shin
                          Jaewhan Jin
	Filename        : draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (iFIT) is a framework for applying
   on-path data plane telemetry techniques such as In-situ OAM (iOAM)
   and Postcard-Based Telemetry (PBT).  It enumerates several key
   components and describes how these components are assembled to
   achieve a complete working solution for on-path user traffic
   telemetry in carrier networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/