Subject: I-D Action: draft-gunter-calext-maintenance-notifications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 10:26:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Maintenance Notification Improvements Using iCalendar
        Author          : Ryan Gunter
	Filename        : draft-gunter-calext-maintenance-notifications-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   This document proposes a maintenance notification convention that
   requires the use an iCalendar file augmented with standarzied and
   machine parseable metadata.  The metadata is constructed by using the
   x-name property in the iCalendar file in compliance with [RFC 5545]
   [RFC5545].  This specification substantially reduces automation
   efforts, and still provides easy calendaring for manual processing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gunter-calext-maintenance-notifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gunter-calext-maintenance-notifications-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gunter-calext-maintenance-notifications-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/