Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-webfinger-email-autoconfig-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 12:29:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebFinger Email Automatic Configuration
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-jones-webfinger-email-autoconfig-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for automatically configuring an
   email client by using WebFinger to convey mail server configuration
   and security-related information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-webfinger-email-autoconfig/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-webfinger-email-autoconfig-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jones-webfinger-email-autoconfig-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/