Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-bgp-srv6-sid-allocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 05:44:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for SRv6 SIDs Allocation
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-bgp-srv6-sid-allocation-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the BGP for IDs allocation.
   The IDs are SIDs for segment routing (SR), including SR for IPv6
   (SRv6).  They are distributed to their domains if needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-bgp-srv6-sid-allocation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-srv6-sid-allocation-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-srv6-sid-allocation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-idr-bgp-srv6-sid-allocation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/