Subject: I-D Action: draft-birk-pep-trustwords-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 09:21:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Registration of Trustword Lists: Guide, Template and IANA Considerations
        Authors         : Bernie Hoeneisen
                          Hernani Marques
	Filename        : draft-birk-pep-trustwords-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the IANA Registration Guidelines for
   Trustwords, describes corresponding registration procedures, and
   provides a guideline for creating Trustword list specifications.

   Trustwords are common words in a natural language (e.g., English),
   which hexadecimal strings are mapped to.  Such a mapping makes
   verification processes like fingerprint comparisons more practical,
   and less prone to misunderstandings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birk-pep-trustwords/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birk-pep-trustwords-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birk-pep-trustwords-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birk-pep-trustwords-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/