Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-detection-mitigation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 10:01:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Methods for Detection and Mitigation of BGP Route Leaks
        Authors         : Kotikalapudi Sriram
                          Alexander Azimov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-detection-mitigation-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-07-26

Abstract:
   Problem definition for route leaks and enumeration of types of route
   leaks are provided in [RFC7908].  This document describes a new well-
   known Large Community that provides a way for route leak prevention,
   detection, and mitigation.  The configuration process for this
   Community can be automated with the methodology for setting BGP roles
   that is described in ietf-idr-bgp-open-policy draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-detection-mitigation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-detection-mitigation-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-detection-mitigation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-detection-mitigation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/