Subject: I-D Action: draft-peon-httpbis-h2-priority-one-less-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 12:59:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecation of HTTP/2 Priority Signaling Hints
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Roberto Peon
	Filename        : draft-peon-httpbis-h2-priority-one-less-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2019-07-25

Abstract:
   This document deprecates HTTP/2 priority signaling hints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peon-httpbis-h2-priority-one-less/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peon-httpbis-h2-priority-one-less-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peon-httpbis-h2-priority-one-less-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/