Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-bier-source-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 18:41:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER Source Protection
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Quan Xiong
	Filename        : draft-zhang-bier-source-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the multicast source protection functions in
   Bit Index Explicit Replication BIER domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bier-source-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bier-source-protection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-bier-source-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/