Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-spring-srv6-network-migration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 02:38:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Network Migration
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Cong Li
                          Shuping Peng
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Yaqun Xiao
	Filename        : draft-xie-spring-srv6-network-migration-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   SRv6 has significant advantages over SR-MPLS which has attracted more
   and more attentions and interests from operators and verticals.  The
   smooth network migration towards SRv6 is a key focal point for the
   SRv6 deployers.  This document provides network migration guidance
   and recommendations on solutions in various scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-spring-srv6-network-migration/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-spring-srv6-network-migration-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-spring-srv6-network-migration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/