Subject: I-D Action: draft-rokui-5g-transport-slice-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 06:30:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 5G Transport Slice Connectivity Interface
        Authors         : Reza Rokui
                          Shunsuke Homma
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Xavier de Foy
                          Luis M. Contreras-Murillo
                          Jose J. Ordonez-Lucena
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Hannu Flinck
	Filename        : draft-rokui-5g-transport-slice-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   The 5G Network slicing is an approach to provide separate independent
   E2E logical network from user equipment (UE) to applications where
   each network slice has different SLA requirements.  Each E2E network
   slice consists of multitude of RAN-slice, Core-slice and Transport-
   slices, each with its own controller.  To provide automation,
   assurance and optimization of the network slices, an E2E network
   slice controller is needed which interacts with controller in RAN,
   Core and Transport slices.  The interfaces between the E2E network
   slice controller and RAN and Core controllers are defined in various
   3GPP technical specifications.  However, 3GPP has not defined the
   same interface for transport slices.

   The aim of this document is to provide the clarification of this
   interface and to provide the information model of this interface for
   automation, monitoring and optimization of the transport slices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rokui-5g-transport-slice/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rokui-5g-transport-slice-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rokui-5g-transport-slice-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/