Subject: I-D Action: draft-heist-tsvwg-sce-one-and-two-flow-tests-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 23:57:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Some Congestion Experienced One and Two-Flow Tests
        Authors         : Peter G. Heist
                          Rodney W. Grimes
                          Jonathan Morton
	Filename        : draft-heist-tsvwg-sce-one-and-two-flow-tests-00.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This note presents one and two-flow test results for the SCE (Some
   Congestion Experienced) reference implementation.  These tests are
   not intended to be a comprehensive real-world evaluation of SCE, but
   an illustration of SCE's influence on basic TCP metrics in a
   controlled environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heist-tsvwg-sce-one-and-two-flow-tests/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-heist-tsvwg-sce-one-and-two-flow-tests-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-heist-tsvwg-sce-one-and-two-flow-tests-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/