Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 16:55:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Transport for the Open Trust Protocol (OTrP)
        Author          : Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the HTTP transport for the Open Trust
   Protocol (OTrP), which is used to manage code and configuration data
   in a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE).  An implementation of this
   document can run outside of any TEE, but interacts with an OTrP
   implementation that runs inside a TEE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/