Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-6man-srv6-pbt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 10:14:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Support Postcard-Based Telemetry for SRv6 OAM
        Author          : Haoyu Song
	Filename        : draft-song-6man-srv6-pbt-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a method based on Postcard-based Telemetry
   with Marking for SRv6 on-path OAM, which avoids the extra overhead
   for encapsulating telemetry-related instruction and metadata in SRv6
   packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-6man-srv6-pbt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-6man-srv6-pbt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-6man-srv6-pbt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/