Subject: I-D Action: draft-kazuho-quic-authenticated-handshake-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 01:37:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authenticated Handshake for QUIC
        Authors         : Kazuho Oku
                          Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-kazuho-quic-authenticated-handshake-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-07-04

Abstract:
   This document explains a variant of QUIC protocol version 1 that uses
   the ESNI Keys to authenticate the Initial packets thereby making the
   entire handshake tamper-proof.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kazuho-quic-authenticated-handshake/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kazuho-quic-authenticated-handshake-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kazuho-quic-authenticated-handshake-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kazuho-quic-authenticated-handshake-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/