Subject: I-D Action: draft-tokar-pce-sid-algo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 07:49:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carrying SID Algorithm information in PCE-based Networks.
        Authors         : Alex Tokar
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Mahendra Singh Negi
	Filename        : draft-tokar-pce-sid-algo-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   The Algorithm associated with a prefix Segment-ID (SID) defines the
   path computation Algorithm used by Interior Gateway Protocols (IGPs).
   This information is available to controllers such as the Path
   Computation Element (PCE) via topology learning.  This document
   proposes an approach for informing headend routers regarding the
   Algorithm associated with each prefix SID used in PCE-computed paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tokar-pce-sid-algo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tokar-pce-sid-algo-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tokar-pce-sid-algo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/