Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-fiftyyears-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 17:16:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : Fifty Years of RFCs
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-iab-fiftyyears-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This RFC marks the fiftieth anniversary for the RFC Series.  It
   includes both retrospective material from individuals involved at key
   inflection points, as well as a review of the current state of
   affairs.  It concludes with thoughts on possibilities for the next
   fifty years for the Series.  This document updates the perspectives
   offered in RFCs 2555 and 5540.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-fiftyyears/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-fiftyyears-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-fiftyyears-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/