Subject: I-D Action: draft-lassey-priority-setting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 11:21:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Declaring Support for HTTP/2 Priorities
        Authors         : Brad Lassey
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-lassey-priority-setting-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2019-07-25

Abstract:
   HTTP/2 provides a prioritization scheme but experience has shown that
   implementation support varies.  This document defines an HTTP/2
   setting that endpoints can use as an affirmative signal to indicate
   their support for HTTP/2 Priorities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lassey-priority-setting/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lassey-priority-setting-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lassey-priority-setting-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/