Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-cross-area-ietf-work-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 10:21:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cross-Area Work in the IETF
        Author          : Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-li-cross-area-ietf-work-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-07-26

Abstract:
   This document investigates the benefits of cross-area work in the
   IETF.  It is examines existing cross-area work and identifies other
   possibilities for work that spans more than one area.  The intention
   is to help community members who focus their work within a specific
   area to understand related work in other areas and to motivate
   efficient cooperation across different areas in the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-cross-area-ietf-work/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-cross-area-ietf-work-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-cross-area-ietf-work-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/