Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-tls-wkesni-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 09:10:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A well-known URI for publishing ESNIKeys
        Author          : Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-farrell-tls-wkesni-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   We propose use of a well-known URI at which web servers can publish
   ESNIKeys as a way to help get those published in the DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrell-tls-wkesni/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrell-tls-wkesni-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farrell-tls-wkesni-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrell-tls-wkesni-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/