Subject: I-D Action: draft-ghedini-dprive-early-data-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 09:19:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Early Data in DNS over TLS
        Author          : Alessandro Ghedini
	Filename        : draft-ghedini-dprive-early-data-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-06

Abstract:
   This document illustrates the risks of using TLS 1.3 early data with
   DNS over TLS, and specifies behaviors that can be adopted by clients
   and servers to reduce those risks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ghedini-dprive-early-data/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ghedini-dprive-early-data-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ghedini-dprive-early-data-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ghedini-dprive-early-data-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/