Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 13:44:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CoRE Resource Directory
        Authors         : Zach Shelby
                          Michael Koster
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-23.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   In many IoT applications, direct discovery of resources is not
   practical due to sleeping nodes, disperse networks, or networks where
   multicast traffic is inefficient.  These problems can be solved by
   employing an entity called a Resource Directory (RD), which contains
   information about resources held on other servers, allowing lookups
   to be performed for those resources.  The input to an RD is composed
   of links and the output is composed of links constructed from the
   information stored in the RD.  This document specifies the web
   interfaces that a Resource Directory supports for web servers to
   discover the RD and to register, maintain, lookup and remove
   information on resources.  Furthermore, new target attributes useful
   in conjunction with an RD are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-resource-directory/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-23
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-23

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-23

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/