Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 06:16:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BMP for BGP Route Leak Detection
        Authors         : Yunan Gu
                          Huanan Chen
                          Di Ma
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   According to RFC7908 [RFC7908], Route leaks refer to case that the
   delivery range of route advertisements is beyond the expected range.
   For many current security protection solutions, the ISPs (Internet
   Service Providers) are focusing on finding ways to prevent the
   happening of route leaks.  However, the real-time route leak
   detection if any occurs is important as well, and serves as the basis
   for leak mitigation.  This document extends the BGP Monitoring
   Protocol (BMP) [RFC7854] to provide a routing security scheme
   suitable for ISPs to detect BGP route leaks at the prefix level.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/