Subject: I-D Action: draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-tsvwg-lossbits-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 13:49:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet Loss Signaling for Encrypted Protocols
        Authors         : Alexandre Ferrieux
                          Isabelle Hamchaoui
                          Igor Lubashev
	Filename        : draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-tsvwg-lossbits-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol-independent method that employs
   two bits to allow endpoints to signal packet loss in a way that can
   be used by network devices to measure and locate the source of the
   loss.  The signaling method applies to all protocols with a protocol-
   specific way to identify packet loss.  The method is especially
   valuable when applied to protocols that encrypt transport header and
   do not allow an alternative method for loss detection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-tsvwg-lossbits/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-tsvwg-lossbits-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-tsvwg-lossbits-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/