Subject: I-D Action: draft-brockhaus-lamps-cmp-updates-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 01:02:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CMP Updates
        Author          : Hendrik Brockhaus
	Filename        : draft-brockhaus-lamps-cmp-updates-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document contains a set of updates to the base syntax of
   Certificate Management Protocol (CMP) version 2.  This document
   updates RFC 4210.

   Specifically, the CMP services updated in this document comprise:
   Enable protection of server-side key generation using elliptic curve
   algorithms and the definition of an extended key usage to identify
   certificates of CMP endpoints on registration authorities and
   certification authorities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockhaus-lamps-cmp-updates/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brockhaus-lamps-cmp-updates-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brockhaus-lamps-cmp-updates-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/