Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 06:03:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Anthony Nadalin
                          Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-18.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2019-07-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol for an HTTP- and JSON- based
   Security Token Service (STS) by defining how to request and obtain
   security tokens from OAuth 2.0 authorization servers, including
   security tokens employing impersonation and delegation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/