Subject: I-D Action: draft-geib-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 03:15:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Connectivity Monitoring Metric for IPPM
        Author          : Ruediger Geib
	Filename        : draft-geib-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-04

Abstract:
   Segment Routed measurement packets can be sent along pre-determined
   paths.  This allows new kinds of measurements.  Connectivity
   monitoring allows to supervise the state of a connection or a
   (sub)path from one or a few central monitoring systems.  This
   document specifies a suitable type-P connectivity monitoring metric.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geib-ippm-connectivity-monitoring/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geib-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geib-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geib-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/