Subject: I-D Action: draft-foudil-securitytxt-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 18:29:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Method for Web Security Policies
        Authors         : Edwin Foudil
                          Yakov Shafranovich
	Filename        : draft-foudil-securitytxt-07.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-07-21

Abstract:
   When security vulnerabilities are discovered by independent security
   researchers, they often lack the channels to report them properly.
   As a result, security vulnerabilities may be left unreported.  This
   document defines a format ("security.txt") to help organizations
   describe the process for security researchers to follow in order to
   report security vulnerabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foudil-securitytxt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-foudil-securitytxt-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/