Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-use-it-or-lose-it-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 18:28:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Long-term Viability of Protocol Extension Mechanisms
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-use-it-or-lose-it-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   The ability to change protocols depends on exercising the extension
   and version negotiation mechanisms that support change.  Protocols
   that don't use these mechanisms can find that deploying changes can
   be difficult and costly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-use-it-or-lose-it/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-use-it-or-lose-it-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-use-it-or-lose-it-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-use-it-or-lose-it-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/