Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 07:21:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhancement of IPv6 Extension Header
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shuping Peng
	Filename        : draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   As SRv6 and the new services such as SFC and IOAM are progressing,
   more and more new requirements are imposed upon the IPv6 extension
   headers, i.e.. Hop-by-hop Options Header, Destination Options Header
   and Routing Header.

   This document defines new IPv6 extension headers and corresponding
   processing procedures considering the interactions among the existing
   IPv6 extension headers, SRH and the newly introduced IPv6 extension
   headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/