Subject: I-D Action: draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 14:43:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Group Communication for the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Esko Dijk
                          Chonggang Wang
                          Marco Tiloca
	Filename        : draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of the Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP) for group communication, using UDP/IP multicast as
   the underlying data transport.  The target application area is any
   group communication use cases in resource-constrained networks.  Both
   unsecured and secured CoAP group communication are specified.
   Security is achieved by use of the Group Object Security for
   Constrained RESTful Environments (Group OSCORE) protocol.  Aspects of
   operation of using multicast CoAP in combination with CoAP block-wise
   transfers and CoAP observe are also specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/