Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-grease-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 13:58:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applying GREASE to TLS Extensibility
        Author          : David Benjamin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-grease-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-29

Abstract:
   This document describes GREASE (Generate Random Extensions And
   Sustain Extensibility), a mechanism to prevent extensibility failures
   in the TLS ecosystem.  It reserves a set of TLS protocol values that
   may be advertised to ensure peers correctly handle unknown values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-grease/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-grease-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-grease-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-grease-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/