Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-mptcp-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 00:28:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy threats and possible countermeasures for Multipath-TCP (MPTCP)
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Amelia Andersdotter
                          Christoph Paasch
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-mptcp-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This note performs a differential analysis of the threats regarding
   privacy of the Multipath TCP protocol compared to regular TCP and
   proposes a set of countermeasures for the threats identified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-mptcp-privacy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-mptcp-privacy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bagnulo-mptcp-privacy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/