Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 01:08:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Group OSCORE - Secure Group Communication for CoAP
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Goeran Selander
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Jiye Park
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-05.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a mode for protecting group communication
   over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  The proposed mode
   relies on Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments
   (OSCORE) and the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.
   In particular, it defines how OSCORE is used in a group communication
   setting, while fulfilling the same security requirements for group
   requests and responses.  Source authentication of all messages
   exchanged within the group is provided by means of digital signatures
   produced by the sender and embedded in the protected CoAP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/