Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-browser-based-apps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 15:55:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 for Browser-Based Apps
        Authors         : Aaron Parecki
                          David Waite
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-browser-based-apps-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   OAuth 2.0 authorization requests from browser-based apps must be made
   using the authorization code grant with the PKCE extension, and
   should not be issued a client secret when registered.

   This specification details the security considerations that must be
   taken into account when developing browser-based applications, as
   well as best practices for how they can securely implement OAuth 2.0.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-browser-based-apps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-browser-based-apps-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-browser-based-apps-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-browser-based-apps-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/