Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-udp-space-hdr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 16:48:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UDP Surplus Header
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-udp-space-hdr-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines the UDP Surplus Header that is an
   extensible and generic format applied to the UDP surplus space. The
   UDP surplus space comprises the bytes between the end of the UDP
   datagram, as indicated by the UDP Length field, and the end of the IP
   packet, as indicated by IP packet or payload length. The UDP Surplus
   Header can be either a protocol trailer of the UDP datagram, or a
   protocol header which effectively serves as an extended UDP header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-udp-space-hdr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-udp-space-hdr-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-udp-space-hdr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-udp-space-hdr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/