Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-lsr-ospf-yang-augmentation-v1-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 13:43:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF YANG Model Augmentations for Additional Features - Version 1
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-acee-lsr-ospf-yang-augmentation-v1-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data modules augmenting the IETF OSPF YANG
   model to provide support for OSPF Two-Part Metric as defined in RFC
   8042, OSPF Graceful Link Shutdown as defined in RFC 8379 and OSPF
   Link-Local Signaling (LLS) Extensions for Local Interface ID
   Advertisement as defined in RFC 8510.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-lsr-ospf-yang-augmentation-v1/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-lsr-ospf-yang-augmentation-v1-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-acee-lsr-ospf-yang-augmentation-v1-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/