Subject: I-D Action: draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:06:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of Abstraction and Control of Traffic Engineered Networks (ACTN) to Packet Optical Integration (POI)
        Authors         : Fabio Peruzzini
                          Daniel King
                          Gabriele Galimberti
	Filename        : draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document considers the applicability of ACTN to Packet Optical
   Integration (POI) and IP and Optical DWDM domain internetworking,
   and specifically the YANG models being defined by the IETF to
   support this deployment architecture.

   In this document we highlight the IETF protocols and data models
   that may be used for the ACTN and control of POI networks, with
   particular focus on the interfaces between the MDSC (Multi-Domain
   Service Coordinator) and the underlying Packet and Optical Domain
   Controllers (P-PNC and O-PNC) to support Packet Optical Integration
   (POI) use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/