Subject: I-D Action: draft-hb-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 10:00:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for p2mp sr policy
        Authors         : Hooman Bidgoli
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Jayant Kotalwar
                          Rishabh Parekh
                          Tarek Saad
	Filename        : draft-hb-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-07-06

Abstract:
   SR P2MP policies are set of policies that enable architecture for
   P2MP service delivery.

   This document defines a YANG data model for SR P2MP Policy
   Configuration and operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hb-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hb-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hb-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/