Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-information-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 14:14:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for Assertions used in RATS
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-information-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a standardized information model (IM) for
   assertions that can be used in remote attestation procedures (RATS).
   The information elements defined include attestation assertions which
   provide information about system components characteristics, as well
   as commonly used attributes and attribute structures that are
   required by protocols facilitating remote attestation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-information-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-information-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-information-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/