Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 19:13:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Indication of Local DNS Privacy Service During User Access
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Guanggang Geng
	Filename        : draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-07-21

Abstract:
   This document aims to support the indication of privacy service of
   recursive resolver during the user access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/