Subject: I-D Action: draft-grover-add-policy-detection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:46:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Resolver-Based Policy Detection Domain
        Authors         : Andy Grover
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-grover-add-policy-detection-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the behavior that is expected from the Domain
   Name System with regard to DNS queries for the special-use domain
   name 'TBD.arpa' and designates this domain as a special-use domain
   name.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grover-add-policy-detection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grover-add-policy-detection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-grover-add-policy-detection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/