Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-reciprocal-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 14:02:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Reciprocal OAuth
        Author          : Dick Hardt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-reciprocal-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   There are times when a user has a pair of protected resources that
   would like to request access to each other.  While OAuth flows
   typically enable the user to grant a client access to a protected
   resource, granting the inverse access requires an additional flow.
   Reciprocal OAuth enables a more seamless experience for the user to
   grant access to a pair of protected resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-reciprocal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-reciprocal-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-reciprocal-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-reciprocal-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/