Subject: I-D Action: draft-keranen-core-senml-base-prefix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 10:35:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SenML Base Name Prefix Indication
        Authors         : Ari Keranen
                          Christian Amsuess
	Filename        : draft-keranen-core-senml-base-prefix-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) media type uses globally unique
   names to facilitate information exchange across systems.  This
   requirement often leads to long names and hence large amount of data
   to be transmitted with each SenML Pack.  This document defines an
   efficient mechanism to indicate a globally unique prefix for names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keranen-core-senml-base-prefix/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keranen-core-senml-base-prefix-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-keranen-core-senml-base-prefix-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/