Subject: I-D Action: draft-marx-qlog-main-schema-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 14:06:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Main logging schema for qlog
        Author          : Robin Marx
	Filename        : draft-marx-qlog-main-schema-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a high-level schema for a standardized
   endpoint logging format called qlog.  This format allows easy sharing
   of data and the creation of reusable visualization and debugging
   tools.  The high-level schema in this document is intended to be
   protocol-agnostic.  Separate documents specify how the format should
   be used for specific protocol data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marx-qlog-main-schema/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marx-qlog-main-schema-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-marx-qlog-main-schema-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/