Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-teas-actn-5g-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 08:56:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Abstract
        Authors         : Y. Lee
                          John Kaippallimalil
	Filename        : draft-lee-teas-actn-5g-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
     This draft is aimed to provide an applicability of Abstraction and
     Control of Traffic Engineered (TE) Networks (ACTN) for an end-to-
     end service assurance mechanism for 5G transport network. ACTN is
     an IETF standard architecture enabling virtual network operations
     to control and manage large-scale multi-domain, multi-layer and
     multi-vendor TE networks, so as to facilitate network
     programmability, automation, efficient resource sharing. 3GPP 5G
     requirements calls for Network Slicing support for various use
     cases such as enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB), massive machine-
     type communications (mMTC) and ultra-reliable and low latency
     communications (URLLC). In order to support these new requirements
     over multiple transport networks for 5G transport, the current
     3GPP 5G architecture needs to support dynamic instantiation of
     end-to-end paths that assure service assurance and performance
     guarantee for traffic classes characterized by network slicing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-teas-actn-5g-transport/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-teas-actn-5g-transport-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-teas-actn-5g-transport-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/