Subject: I-D Action: draft-homma-slice-provision-models-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 05:47:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Slice Provision Models
        Authors         : Shunsuke Homma
                          Hidetaka Nishihara
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Alex Galis
                          Vishnu Ram OV
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Luis M. Contreras-Murillo
                          Jose A. Ordonez-Lucena
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
                          Li Qiang
                          Reza Rokui
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Xavier de Foy
	Filename        : draft-homma-slice-provision-models-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   Network slicing is an approach to provide separate virtual network
   based on service requirements.  It's a fundamental concept of the 5G,
   and the architecture and specification is under standardization in
   several organizations.  However, the definitions and scopes of
   network slicing vary to some degree from one organization to another.
   This document provides classification of provisioning models of
   network slice for clarifying the differences on the definitions and
   scopes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-slice-provision-models/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-slice-provision-models-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-homma-slice-provision-models-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-homma-slice-provision-models-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/