Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 01:26:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Echo Request/Reply for In-situ OAM Capabilities
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Lei Bo
	Filename        : draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the echo request/reply
   mechanisms used in SR-MPLS, SRv6, and SFC environments, which can be
   used within an IOAM domain, allowing the IOAM encapsulating node to
   acquire IOAM capabilities of each IOAM transit node and/or IOAM
   decapsulating node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/