Subject: I-D Action: draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 03:33:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Network Bridge Management
        Author          : Vladimir Vassilev
	Filename        : draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-02.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   This document introduces new YANG model of a network bridge.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/