Subject: I-D Action: draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 14:33:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Priority HTTP Header Field
        Authors         : Kazuho Oku
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the Priority HTTP header field.  This header
   field can be used by endpoints to specify the absolute precedence of
   an HTTP response in an HTTP-version-independent way.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/