Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-basic-yang-module-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 14:14:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Module for Basic Challenge-Response-based Remote Attestation Procedures
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Bill Sulzen
                          Eric Voit
                          Liang Xia (Frank)
                          Tom Laffey
                          Guy C. Fedorkow
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-basic-yang-module-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG RPC and a minimal datastore tree
   required to retrieve attestation evidence about integrity
   measurements from a composite device with one or more roots of trust
   for reporting.  Complementary measurement logs are also provided by
   the YANG RPC originating from one or more roots of trust of
   measurement.  The module defined requires a TPM 2.0 and corresponding
   Trusted Software Stack included in the device components of the
   composite device the YANG server is running on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-basic-yang-module/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-basic-yang-module-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-basic-yang-module-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-rats-basic-yang-module-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/