Subject: I-D Action: draft-guerra-feminism-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 12:57:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Feminism and protocols
        Authors         : Juliana Guerra
                          Mallory Knodel
	Filename        : draft-guerra-feminism-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document aims to describe how internet standards, protocols and
   its implementations may impact diverse groups and communities.  The
   research on how some protocol can be enabler for specific human
   rights while possibly restricting others has been documented in
   [RFC8280].  Similar to how RFC 8280 has taken a human rights lens
   through which to view engineering and design choices by internet
   standardisation, this document addresgses the opportunities and
   vulnerabilities embedded within internet protocols for specific,
   traditionally maginalised groups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guerra-feminism/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guerra-feminism-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-guerra-feminism-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-guerra-feminism-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/