Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-spring-srv6-inter-layer-programming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 19:54:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 for Inter-Layer Network Programming
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Zongpeng Du
	Filename        : draft-dong-spring-srv6-inter-layer-programming-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a new SRv6 network function which can be used
   for SRv6 inter-layer network programming.  It is a variant of the
   End.X function.  Instead of pointing to an L3 adjacency, this
   function points to an underlay interface.  Such a interface can stand
   for a underlay link or path/connection between two routers, which may
   be invisible in the L3 topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-spring-srv6-inter-layer-programming/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-spring-srv6-inter-layer-programming-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-spring-srv6-inter-layer-programming-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/