Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 11:16:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Nested JSON Web Token (JWT)
        Author          : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
	Filename        : draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This specification extends the scope of the Nested JSON Web Token
   (JWT) to allow the enclosing JWT to contain its own Claims Set in
   addition to the enclosed JWT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/