Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-detnet-control-plane-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 03:18:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Control Plane Framework
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-geng-detnet-control-plane-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines DetNet control plane framework.  It specifies
   the guidance of DetNet control plane implementation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-detnet-control-plane/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-detnet-control-plane-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-detnet-control-plane-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/