Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-opsawg-mud-bw-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 02:44:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bandwidth Profiling Extensions for MUD
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Jerome Henry
	Filename        : draft-lear-opsawg-mud-bw-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   Manufacturer Usage Descriptions (MUD) are a means by which devices
   can establish expectations about how they are intended to behave, and
   how the network should treat them.  Earlier work focused on access
   control.  This draft specifies a means by which manufacturers can
   express to deployments what form of bandwidth profile devices are
   expected to have with respect to specific services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-opsawg-mud-bw-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-opsawg-mud-bw-profile-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lear-opsawg-mud-bw-profile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lear-opsawg-mud-bw-profile-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/