Subject: I-D Action: draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 22:16:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DDoS Mitigation Offload Use Case and DOTS Deployment Considerations
        Authors         : Yuhei Hayashi
                          Kaname Nishizuka
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a DDoS mitigation offload use case and DOTS
   deployment consideration of the use case.  This use case assumes that
   a DMS (DDoS Mitigation System) whose utilization rate is high sends
   its blocked traffic information to an orchestrator using DOTS
   protocols, then the orchestrator requests forwarding nodes such as
   routers to filter the traffic.  Doing so enables service providers to
   mitigate DDoS attack traffic automatically while ensuring
   interoperability and distributed filter enforcement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/