Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-mld-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:13:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER Ingress Multicast Flow Overlay using Multicast Listener Discovery Protocols
        Authors         : Pierre Pfister
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Stig Venaas
                          Cui(Linda) Wang
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Markus Stenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-mld-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the ingress part of a multicast flow overlay
   for BIER networks.  Using existing multicast listener discovery
   protocols, it enables multicast membership information sharing from
   egress routers, acting as listeners, toward ingress routers, acting
   as queriers.  Ingress routers keep per-egress-router state, used to
   construct the BIER bit mask associated with IP multicast packets
   entering the BIER domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-mld/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-mld-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-mld-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-mld-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/