Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-reef-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 12:41:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Discovery in Constrained RESTful Environments (CoRE) using the Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL)
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-reef-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document explores how the Constrained RESTful Application
   Language (CoRAL) might be used for two use cases in Constrained
   RESTful Environments (CoRE): CoRE Resource Discovery, which allows a
   client to discover the resources of a server given a host name or IP
   address, and CoRE Resource Directory, which provides a directory of
   resources on many servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-reef/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-reef-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-reef-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-reef-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/