Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-mpls-inband-pm-encapsulation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 02:40:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation For MPLS Performance Measurement with Alternate Marking Method
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Xiao Min
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Ximing Dong
                          Yoav Peleg
	Filename        : draft-cheng-mpls-inband-pm-encapsulation-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines the encapsulation for MPLS performance
   measurement with alternate marking method, which performs flow-based
   packet loss, delay, and jitter measurements on live traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-mpls-inband-pm-encapsulation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-mpls-inband-pm-encapsulation-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheng-mpls-inband-pm-encapsulation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-mpls-inband-pm-encapsulation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/