Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-spring-path-segment-sr-inter-domain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 23:10:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Use of Path Segment in SR Inter-domain Scenarios
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Weiqiang Cheng
	Filename        : draft-xiong-spring-path-segment-sr-inter-domain-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses the inter-domain scenarios for SR-MPLS
   network and proposes the solution with the use of Path Segment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-spring-path-segment-sr-inter-domain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-spring-path-segment-sr-inter-domain-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-spring-path-segment-sr-inter-domain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/