Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-grow-bmp-route-policy-attr-trace-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 04:41:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Route Policy and Attribute Trace Using BMP
        Authors         : Feng Xu
                          Yunan Gu
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-xu-grow-bmp-route-policy-attr-trace-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   The generation of BGP adj-rib-in, local-rib or adj-rib-out comes from
   BGP protocol communication, and route policy processing.  BGP
   Monitoring Protocol (BMP) provides the monitoring of BGP adj-rib-in
   [RFC7854], BGP local-rib [I-D.ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib] and BGP adj-
   rib-out [I-D.ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out].  However, there lacks
   monitoring of how BGP routes are transformed from adj-rib-in into
   local-rib and then adj-rib-out (i.e., the BGP route policy processing
   procedures).  This document describes a method of using BMP to trace
   the change of BGP routes in correlation with responsible route
   policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-grow-bmp-route-policy-attr-trace/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-grow-bmp-route-policy-attr-trace-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-grow-bmp-route-policy-attr-trace-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-grow-bmp-route-policy-attr-trace-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/