Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-nmrg-intent-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:46:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Intent-driven Management Framework
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Kun Xie
	Filename        : draft-sun-nmrg-intent-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   Intent was defined as an abstract high-level policy (or instruction)
   used to trigger network operations (not only configuration aspects,
   but also continuous tuning to adjust the measured/actual network
   state to an expected state). This document describes the intent-
   driven management architecture, its key elements, and interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-nmrg-intent-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-nmrg-intent-framework-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sun-nmrg-intent-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/