Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 20:05:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers WG of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC IP Address Handling Requirements
        Author          : Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-12.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This document provides information and requirements for how IP
   addresses should be handled by WebRTC implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/