Subject: I-D Action: draft-cppy-grow-bmp-path-marking-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 19:15:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BMP Extension for Path Marking TLV
        Authors         : Camilo Cardona
                          Paolo Lucente
                          Pierre Francois
                          Yunan Gu
	Filename        : draft-cppy-grow-bmp-path-marking-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) provides the monitoring of BGP adj-
   rib-in [RFC7854], BGP local-rib [I-D.ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib] and BGP
   adj-rib-out [I-D.ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out] through Route Monitoring
   (RM) messages.  With the capability of allowing optional data to be
   added to the RM Messages in the format of TLV draft-lucente-bmp-tlv
   [I-D.lucente-bmp-tlv], more information about the BGP Update message
   encapsulated in the RM can be revealed.  This document proposes an
   extension to BMP to describe the BGP path status through the
   definition and use of Path Marking TLV.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cppy-grow-bmp-path-marking-tlv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cppy-grow-bmp-path-marking-tlv-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cppy-grow-bmp-path-marking-tlv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/