Subject: I-D Action: draft-huitema-rfc-eval-project-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 21:21:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC Evaluation Project - First Step
        Author          : Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-huitema-rfc-eval-project-00.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2019-07-31

Abstract:
   This document presents a first attempt at evaluating the production
   of the IETF.  We analyze a set of randomly chosen RFC approved in
   2018, looking for history and delays, and using Google Scholar as a
   proxy for the RFC popularity.  The results are interesting, and
   inform further evaluation efforts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-rfc-eval-project/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huitema-rfc-eval-project-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huitema-rfc-eval-project-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/