Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-teep-otrp-v2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 11:42:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Open Trust Protocol (OTrP) v2
        Authors         : Mingliang Pei
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          David Wheeler
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-teep-otrp-v2-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Open Trust Protocol (OTrP) version 2, a
   protocol that provisions and installs, updates, and deletes Trusted
   Applications in a device with a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-teep-otrp-v2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-teep-otrp-v2-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tschofenig-teep-otrp-v2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/