Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-bier-ipv6-isis-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 02:06:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER IPv6 Encapsulation (BIERv6) Support via IS-IS
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Aijun Wang
                          Gang Yan
                          Senthil Dhanaraj
	Filename        : draft-xie-bier-ipv6-isis-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-01

Abstract:
   This document defines IS-IS extensions to support multicast
   forwarding using the Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) with IPv6
   encapsulation (BIERv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-bier-ipv6-isis-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-bier-ipv6-isis-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-bier-ipv6-isis-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/