Subject: I-D Action: draft-deen-mops-smpte-2110-normative-references-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:45:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMPTE 2110 Normative References
        Author          : Glenn Deen
	Filename        : draft-deen-mops-smpte-2110-normative-references-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-10

Abstract:
   This document lists the normative references of the SMPTE 2110 suite
   of standards from SMTPE that define the transport of professional
   video over IP networks.  The purpose of this list is to capture and
   illustrate to the IETF reader the dependencies and diversity of needs
   that the standards in this suite have on the work of the IETF.

   This document is being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deen-mops-smpte-2110-normative-references/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deen-mops-smpte-2110-normative-references-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deen-mops-smpte-2110-normative-references-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/