Subject: I-D Action: draft-alston-spring-crh-bgp-signalling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 08:00:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for IPv6 Compressed Routing Header (CRH)
        Authors         : Andrew Alston
                          Daniam Henriques
                          Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-alston-spring-crh-bgp-signalling-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a new BGP extension for signalling the
   mapping between Segment Identifiers (SID's), as used by a SRv6+
   Compressed Routing Header (CRH) and the IPv6 Addresses they
   represent.  The extension defines both a new optional BGP attribute
   to signal the Maximum SID Value (MSV) and a new Sub-Address Family
   (SAFI) of the IPv6 Address family.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alston-spring-crh-bgp-signalling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alston-spring-crh-bgp-signalling-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-alston-spring-crh-bgp-signalling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/