Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 12:59:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Support for Segment Routing: SRv6+
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Andrew Alston
                          Daniam Henriques
                          Joel Halpern
                          Jen Linkova
	Filename        : draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   This document describes SRv6+. SRv6+ is a Segment Routing (SR)
   solution that leverages IPv6.  It supports a wide variety of use-
   cases while remaining in strict compliance with IPv6 specifications.
   SRv6+ is optimized for for ASIC-based forwarding devices that operate
   at high data rates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/