Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 09:18:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing for RPL Leaves
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This specification leverages 6LoWPAN ND to provide a unicast and
   multicast routing service in a RPL domain to 6LNs that do not
   participate to RPL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/