Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-i2nsf-ipsec-dc-prof-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 20:25:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Data Center Profile for Software Defined Networking (SDN)-based IPsec
        Author          : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-nir-i2nsf-ipsec-dc-prof-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-23

Abstract:
   This document presents two profiles for configuring IPsec within a
   data center using an SDN controller and the YANG model described in
   the sdn-ipsec draft.

   Two profiles are described to allow both the IKE and IKE-less cases
   because some data centers may be required to use a standardized
   method of key exchange rather than SDN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-i2nsf-ipsec-dc-prof/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-i2nsf-ipsec-dc-prof-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nir-i2nsf-ipsec-dc-prof-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/