Subject: I-D Action: draft-aguado-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:00:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer 3 VPN Network Model
        Authors         : Alejandro Aguado
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Victor Lopez
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Luis Angel Munoz
	Filename        : draft-aguado-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-01.txt
	Pages           : 98
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   RFC 8299 [RFC8299] defines a L3VPN Service Model (L3SM) YANG data
   model that can be used for communication between customers and
   network operators.  It assumes that there is a monolithic management
   system with full control of transport resources.  This approach (that
   is valid for the customer to network operator conversation) limits
   the usage of the model to the role of a Customer Service Model,
   according to the terminology defined in RFC 8309 [RFC8309].

   There is a need for a YANG model for use between the entity that
   interacts directly with the customer (service orchestrator) and the
   entity in charge of network orchestration and control which,
   according to RFC 8309 [RFC8309], can be referred as Service Delivery
   Model.  In some cases, the control of the network is further expanded
   into per- domain control.

   This document uses the L3SM model defined in RFC 8299 [RFC8299], and
   extends it to facilitate communication between the service
   orchestrator and transport orchestrator (MSDC), and an MDSC and
   domain controllers.  The resulting model is called the L3VPN Network
   Model (L3NM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aguado-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aguado-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aguado-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aguado-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/