Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-spring-srv6-for-detnet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 04:15:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 for Deterministic Networking (DetNet)
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Mach Chen
	Filename        : draft-geng-spring-srv6-for-detnet-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   Deterministic Networking provides service with low jitter, bounded
   latency and low loss rate, using technologies of explicit route,
   resource reservation and service protection.This document specifies
   how to implement Deterministic Networking (DetNet) in a SRv6 Network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-spring-srv6-for-detnet/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-spring-srv6-for-detnet-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-spring-srv6-for-detnet-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/