Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:52:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance) Extension For PSDs (Public Suffix Domains)
        Author          : Scott Kitterman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-07-27

Abstract:
   DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and
   Conformance) is a scalable mechanism by which a mail-originating
   organization can express domain-level policies and preferences for
   message validation, disposition, and reporting, that a mail-receiving
   organization can use to improve mail handling.  DMARC policies can be
   applied to individual domains or to all domains within an
   organization.  The design of DMARC precludes grouping policies for
   domains based on policy published above the organizational level,
   such as TLDs (Top Level Domains).  Domains at this higher level of
   the DNS tree (but not necessarily at the top of the DNS tree) can be
   collectively referred to as Public Suffix Domains (PSDs).  This
   document describes an extension to DMARC to enable DMARC
   functionality PSDs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-psd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-psd-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/