Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-bier-ipv6-inter-domain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 01:58:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-Domain Multicast Deployment using BIERv6
        Authors         : Liang Geng
                          Jingrong Xie
                          Mike McBride
                          Gang Yan
	Filename        : draft-geng-bier-ipv6-inter-domain-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-04

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication IPv6 encapsulation (BIERv6) introduces
   an approach to use IPv6 extension header to carry BIER header with
   IPv6 unicast address as destination address.  It provides the ability
   to replicate a packet from one router to another router in a
   different domain as well as in the same domain.  This document
   introduces the techniques for multicast deployment across multiple
   domains using BIERv6, and demonstrate how BIERv6 is beneficial for
   such deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-bier-ipv6-inter-domain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-bier-ipv6-inter-domain-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-bier-ipv6-inter-domain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/