Subject: I-D Action: draft-szarecki-idr-bgp-lcu-traffic-steering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 22:15:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-Domain Traffic Steering with BGP Labeled Colored Unicast (BGP-LCU)
        Authors         : Louis Chan
                          Rafal J. Szarecki
	Filename        : draft-szarecki-idr-bgp-lcu-traffic-steering-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes technology that enables for Inter-Domain
   signaling of existence of E2E path that satisfy high-level traffic
   treatment behavior intent.  The inter-domain path is built by the BGP
   protocol, as a concatenation of per TE-domain internal paths
   (segments), provisioned by one of existing intra-domain techniques.
   The traffic treatment behavior is encoded as an integer value called
   as "COLOR".  The domain internal paths/tunnels are marked as
   satisfying given traffic treatment behavior.  Then the tunnel
   destination and its COLOR are exchanged between TE-Domains using a
   new BGP LABELED-COLORED-UNICAST NLRI (BGP-LCU) defined in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-szarecki-idr-bgp-lcu-traffic-steering/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-szarecki-idr-bgp-lcu-traffic-steering-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-szarecki-idr-bgp-lcu-traffic-steering-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/