Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 12:02:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSCalendar: A JSON representation of calendar data
        Authors         : Neil Jenkins
                          Robert Stepanek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-18.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2019-07-23

Abstract:
   This specification defines a data model and JSON representation of
   calendar data that can be used for storage and data exchange in a
   calendaring and scheduling environment.  It aims to be an
   alternative, and over time successor to, the widely deployed
   iCalendar data format and to be unambiguous, extendable and simple to
   process.  In contrast to the JSON-based jCal format, it is not a
   direct mapping from iCalendar and expands semantics where
   appropriate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/