Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-opsawg-mud-controller-candidates-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 03:24:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Controller Identification Extension for MUD
        Author          : Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-lear-opsawg-mud-controller-candidates-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-07-01

Abstract:
   Manufacturer Usage Descriptions (MUD) are a means by which devices
   can establish expectations about how they are intended to behave, and
   how the network should treat them.  This extension provides a means
   for a MUD controller to identify itself through its own MUD file.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-opsawg-mud-controller-candidates/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-opsawg-mud-controller-candidates-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lear-opsawg-mud-controller-candidates-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/