Subject: I-D Action: draft-foglar-ipv6-ull-routing-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 01:56:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Source Routing for ultralow Latency
        Authors         : Andreas Foglar
                          Mike Parker
                          Theodoros Rokkas
	Filename        : draft-foglar-ipv6-ull-routing-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-21

Abstract:
  This Internet-Draft describes a hierarchical addressing scheme
  for IPv6, intentionally very much simplified to allow for very
  fast source routing experimentation using simple forwarding
  nodes. Research groups evaluate achievable latency reduction
  for special applications such as radio access networks,
  industrial networks or other networks requiring very low
  latency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foglar-ipv6-ull-routing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foglar-ipv6-ull-routing-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-foglar-ipv6-ull-routing-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-foglar-ipv6-ull-routing-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/