Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 01:40:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement of IoT integrated with Edge Computing
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Xavier de Foy
                          Matthias Kovatsch
                          Eve Schooler
                          Dirk Kutscher
	Filename        : draft-hong-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes new challenges such as strict latency, uplink
   cost, uninterrupted services, privacy and security, for IoT services
   originated from the IoT environmental changes.  In order to address
   those new challenges, the integration of Edge computing and IoT has
   been emerged as a promising solution.  This document discribes the
   concept of IoT integrated with Edge computing as well as the state-
   of-the-art of IoT Edge computing.  It also proposes an architecture
   of IoT Edge computing.  The direction of Edge computing for IoT
   should be discussed in the IETF/IRTF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-t2trg-iot-edge-computing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hong-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/