Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-tsvwg-cheap-nasty-queueing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 21:06:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cheap Nasty Queueing
        Authors         : Jonathan Morton
                          Peter G. Heist
	Filename        : draft-morton-tsvwg-cheap-nasty-queueing-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   This note presents Cheap Nasty Queueing (CNQ), a queueing algorithm
   intended as a bare-minimum functionality standard for hardware
   implementations.  It provides stateless or single-instance AQM and
   basic sparse-flow prioritisation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-tsvwg-cheap-nasty-queueing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-tsvwg-cheap-nasty-queueing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-morton-tsvwg-cheap-nasty-queueing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/