Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-pce-stateful-pce-sr-inter-domain-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 23:01:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateful PCE for SR-MPLS Inter-domain
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Weiqiang Cheng
	Filename        : draft-xiong-pce-stateful-pce-sr-inter-domain-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document proposes two solutions to perform the Segment Routing
   with MPLS data plane (SR-MPLS) inter-domain path computation and
   initiation with stateful PCEs and the use of Path Segment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-pce-stateful-pce-sr-inter-domain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-pce-stateful-pce-sr-inter-domain-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-pce-stateful-pce-sr-inter-domain-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiong-pce-stateful-pce-sr-inter-domain-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/