Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-spring-dhcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 02:34:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using DHCP to Manage Node and Ring SID Assignment
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-kompella-spring-dhcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   Node and ring segment identifiers (SIDs) assignements in a particular
   domain (such as an IGP area) must follow certain rules: they must be
   allocated from a configured set of SID blocks; they must be unique;
   and the values should be sticky, i.e., the same value(s) should be
   assigned to a node should its assignment expire (as might happen if
   the node resets).  This memo suggests the use of the Dynamic Host
   Configuration Protocol to handle such assignments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-spring-dhcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-spring-dhcp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kompella-spring-dhcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/