Subject: I-D Action: draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 01:25:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Groupings for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Configuration
        Authors         : Michael Scharf
                          Vishal Murgai
	Filename        : draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG model for TCP on devices that are
   configured by network management protocols.  The YANG model defines
   groupings for fundamental parameters that can be modified in many TCP
   implementations.  The model extends a base model for TCP clients and
   servers [I-D.ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/