Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-pearg-safe-internet-measurement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 17:03:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhancements and Assessments Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Guidelines for Performing Safe Measurement on the Internet
        Author          : Iain R. Learmonth
	Filename        : draft-irtf-pearg-safe-internet-measurement-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   Researchers from industry and academia often use Internet
   measurements as part of their work.  While these measurements can
   give insight into the functioning and usage of the Internet, they can
   come at the cost of user privacy.  This document describes guidelines
   for ensuring that such measurements can be carried out safely.

Note

   Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the research
   group's mailing list at [email-masked] and/or the author(s).

   The sources for this draft are at:

   https://github.com/irl/draft-safe-internet-measurement

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-pearg-safe-internet-measurement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-pearg-safe-internet-measurement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-pearg-safe-internet-measurement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/