Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 07:44:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Concise Software Identification Tags
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
                          Charles Schmidt
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-12.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2019-07-25

Abstract:
   ISO/IEC 19770-2:2015 Software Identification (SWID) tags provide an
   extensible XML-based structure to identify and describe individual
   software components, patches, and installation bundles.  SWID tag
   representations can be too large for devices with network and storage
   constraints.  This document defines a concise representation of SWID
   tags: Concise SWID (CoSWID) tags.  CoSWID supports the same features
   as SWID tags, as well as additional semantics that allow CoSWIDs to
   describe additional types of information, all in a more memory
   efficient format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/