Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-impl-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:39:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Implementing Interfaces to Transport Services
        Authors         : Anna Brunstrom
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Theresa Enghardt
                          Karl-Johan Grinnemo
                          Tom Jones
                          Philipp S. Tiesel
                          Colin Perkins
                          Michael Welzl
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-impl-04.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   The Transport Services architecture [I-D.ietf-taps-arch] defines a
   system that allows applications to use transport networking protocols
   flexibly.  This document serves as a guide to implementation on how
   to build such a system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-impl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-impl-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-taps-impl-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-impl-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/