Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 14:00:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of ROLIE CSIRT Extension
        Authors         : Stephen A. Banghart
                          John P. Field
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   This document extends the Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information
   Exchange (ROLIE) core to add the information type categories and
   related requirements needed to support Computer Security Incident
   Response Team (CSIRT) use cases.  The indicator and incident
   information types are defined as ROLIE extensions.  Additional
   supporting requirements are also defined that describe the use of
   specific formats and link relations pertaining to the new information
   types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rolie-csirt-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/