Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-icnrg-pubsubvn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 21:16:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Publish-Subscribe Service in ICN-based Vehicular Network
        Authors         : Haksuh Kim
                          Kangil Choi
                          Heeyoung Jung
                          Sunme Kim
	Filename        : draft-kim-icnrg-pubsubvn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   As autonomous vehicle is becoming a major research in automotive
   engineering, the importance of vehicular network is also increasing.
   Content-oriented vehicular network requires new communication
   architecture that is different from the existing IP-based
   architecture. ICN is one of the best alternatives for vehicular
   network to serve as communication infrastructure. ICN only supports
   pull-based communication. Therefore, an efficient communication
   method is needed for disseminating safety information for vehicles,
   and the publish/subscribe(pub/sub) system can be a good alternative.
   This document proposes a pub/sub service architecture and procedures
   for disseminating safety information between vehicles and
   infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-icnrg-pubsubvn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-icnrg-pubsubvn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kim-icnrg-pubsubvn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/