Subject: I-D Action: draft-woodworth-npn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 07:50:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Numeric Pattern Normalization (NPN)
        Authors         : John Woodworth
                          Dean Ballew
                          Shashwath Bindinganaveli Raghavan
                          David C Lawrence
	Filename        : draft-woodworth-npn-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   The Numeric Pattern Normalization (NPN) resource record provides pre-
   processing information to reduce the number of possible variants
   which can be generated by pattern-based RR's into a single signable
   record.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-woodworth-npn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-woodworth-npn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-woodworth-npn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/