Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-amp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 09:04:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asynchronous Management Protocol
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-amp-07.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a binary encoding of the Asynchronous
   Management Model (AMM) and a protocol for the exchange of these
   encoded items over a network.  This Asynchronous Management Protocol
   (AMP) does not require transport-layer sessions, operates over
   unidirectional links, and seeks to reduce the energy and compute
   power necessary for performing network management on resource
   constrained devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-amp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-amp-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birrane-dtn-amp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birrane-dtn-amp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/