Subject: I-D Action: draft-qc-pce-path-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 11:29:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Preferred Path Routing
        Authors         : Yingzhen Qu
                          Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-qc-pce-path-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) that allow a stateful PCE to initiate Preferred Path
   Routing (PPR) paths.  It also specifies how PCC should react to the
   PCEP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qc-pce-path-routing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qc-pce-path-routing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qc-pce-path-routing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/