Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-49.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 15:15:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Basic Support for IPv6 over IEEE Std 802.11 Networks Operating Outside the Context of a Basic Service Set (IPv6-over-80211-OCB)
        Authors         : Nabil Benamar
                          Jerome Haerri
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Thierry Ernst
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-49.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document provides methods and settings, and describes
   limitations, for using IPv6 to communicate among nodes in range of
   one another over a single IEEE 802.11-OCB link.  This support does
   only require minimal changes to existing stacks.  Optimizations and
   usage of IPv6 over more complex scenarios is not covered in this
   specification and is subject of future work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-49
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-49

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-49

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/