Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 03:07:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Compatibility with Legacy Devices
        Authors         : Shuping Peng
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Cong Li
	Filename        : draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   When deploying SRv6 on legacy devices, there are some compatibility
   challenges such as the support of SRH processing.

   This document identifies some of the major challenges, and provides
   solutions that are able to mitigate those challenges and smooth the
   migration towards SRv6 deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/