Subject: I-D Action: draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 00:47:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DDoS Mitigation Offload: DOTS Applicability and Deployment Considerations
        Authors         : Yuhei Hayashi
                          Kaname Nishizuka
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-07-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a deployment scenario to assess the
   applicability of DOTS protocols together with a discussion on DOTS
   deployment considerations of such scenario.  This scenario assumes
   that a DMS (DDoS Mitigation System) whose utilization rate is high
   sends its blocked traffic information to an orchestrator using DOTS
   protocols, then the orchestrator requests forwarding nodes such as
   routers to filter the traffic.  Doing so enables service providers to
   mitigate the DDoS attack traffic automatically while ensuring
   interoperability and distributed filter enforcement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/