Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 21:14:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh 3.0 Part III : Data At Rest Encryption (DARE)
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare-02.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the Data At Rest Encryption (DARE) Envelope
   and Container syntax.

   The DARE Envelope syntax is used to digitally sign, digest,
   authenticate, or encrypt arbitrary content data.

   The DARE Container syntax describes an append-only sequence of
   entries, each containing a DARE Envelope.  DARE Containers may
   support cryptographic integrity verification of the entire data
   container content by means of a Merkle tree.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare.html [1] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-dare-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/