Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-raw-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 01:31:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RAW use cases
        Authors         : Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Fabrice Theoleyre
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-raw-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   The wireless medium presents significant specific challenges to
   achieve properties similar to those of wired deterministic networks.
   At the same time, a number of use cases cannot be solved with wires
   and justify the extra effort of going wireless.  This document
   presents deterministic wireless use cases, in continuation to the
   DetNet Use Cases document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardos-raw-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-raw-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bernardos-raw-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/