Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-hmac-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 08:35:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HMAC authentication for the Babel routing protocol
        Authors         : Clara Do
                          Weronika Kolodziejak
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-hmac-08.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a cryptographic authentication mechanism for
   the Babel routing protocol that has provisions for replay avoidance.
   This document obsoletes RFC 7298.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-hmac/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-hmac-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-hmac-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-hmac-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/