Subject: I-D Action: draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 06:05:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) features for RAW
        Authors         : Fabrice Theoleyre
                          Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
	Filename        : draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   The wireless medium presents significant specific challenges to
   achieve properties similar to those of wired deterministic networks.
   At the same time, a number of use cases cannot be solved with wires
   and justify the extra effort of going wireless.  This document
   presents some of these use-cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/