Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-shg-mud-quarantined-access-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 15:09:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Manufacturer Usuage Description for quarantined access to firmware
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          M. Ranganathan
	Filename        : draft-richardson-shg-mud-quarantined-access-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   The Manufacturer Usage Description is a tool to describe the limited
   access that a single function device such as an Internet of Things
   device might need.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-shg-mud-quarantined-access/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-shg-mud-quarantined-access-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-shg-mud-quarantined-access-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-shg-mud-quarantined-access-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/