Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-rfc32alt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 16:07:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarifying the Historical Record for RFC 32
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-rfc32alt-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document identifies an issue found in the historical record of
   the RFC Series with regards to RFC 32, a number issued to two
   separate documents in the early days of the Series.  This document
   serves as a reference point such that errata can be registered
   against those RFCs that refer to RFC 32.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-rfc32alt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-rfc32alt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-flanagan-rfc32alt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/