Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-sr-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 22:02:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Considerations for Networks Using SRv6
        Author          : Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-sr-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-07-01

Abstract:
   This document identifies various threats to networks employing
   segment routing over an IPv6 transport.  Segment Routing inherits
   potential security vulnerabilities from source routing in general,
   and from label-switching approaches such as MPLS.  The document
   discusses how common security vulnerabilities may be present in SRv6
   networks, depending on the security policies that are imposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-sr-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-sr-security-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-perkins-sr-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/