Subject: I-D Action: draft-luo-6man-ipv6-ra-prefix-flag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 03:21:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced IPv6 Stateless Address autoconfiguration
        Authors         : Lin Luo
                          Qianli Zhang
	Filename        : draft-luo-6man-ipv6-ra-prefix-flag-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-06-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies new flag in the format of a Prefix
   Information Option, IPv6 routers advertise the address refresh
   capability and address generation mechanism to IPv6 hosts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luo-6man-ipv6-ra-prefix-flag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luo-6man-ipv6-ra-prefix-flag-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-luo-6man-ipv6-ra-prefix-flag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/