Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 02:49:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for FlexE Interface Management
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Xiang He
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Junfang Wang
                          Yalei Han
	Filename        : draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
   FlexE 2.0 interface, and its FlexE clients. The YANG module in this
   document conforms to the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/