Subject: I-D Action: draft-stebila-tls-hybrid-design-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 06:36:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Design issues for hybrid key exchange in TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Douglas Stebila
                          Scott Fluhrer
                          Shay Gueron
	Filename        : draft-stebila-tls-hybrid-design-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   Hybrid key exchange refers to using multiple key exchange algorithms
   simultaneously and combining the result with the goal of providing
   security even if all but one of the component algorithms is broken,
   and is motivated by transition to post-quantum cryptography.  This
   document categorizes various design considerations for using hybrid
   key exchange in the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol version
   1.3 and outlines two concrete instantiations for consideration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stebila-tls-hybrid-design/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stebila-tls-hybrid-design-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stebila-tls-hybrid-design-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stebila-tls-hybrid-design-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/