Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-cross-ietf-area-work-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:17:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cross-Area Work in IETF
        Author          : Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-li-cross-ietf-area-work-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document investigates the possible existing cross-area work in
   IETF.  It is expected to help the community members who focus on the
   specific area to understand more related work in other areas and
   motivate efficient cooperation across different areas in IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-cross-ietf-area-work/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-cross-ietf-area-work-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-cross-ietf-area-work-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/