Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujiwara-dnsop-avoid-fragmentation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 09:25:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Avoid IP fragmentation in DNS
        Author          : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-fujiwara-dnsop-avoid-fragmentation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   Path MTU discovery is vulnerable and IP fragmentation may cause
   protocol weakness.  Currently, DNS is said to be the biggest user of
   IP fragmentation.  However, it is possible to avoid IP fragmentation
   in DNS because TCP transport and truncation work well.  This document
   proposes to avoid IP fragmentation in DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-avoid-fragmentation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-avoid-fragmentation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-avoid-fragmentation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/