Subject: I-D Action: draft-basavaraj-ospf-graceful-restart-enhancements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 09:54:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Graceful Restart Enhancements
        Authors         : Vijayalaxmi Basavaraj
                          Ankur Dubey
                          Sami Boutros
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-basavaraj-ospf-graceful-restart-enhancements-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes enhancements to the OSPF graceful restart
   procedures to improve routing convergence in some OSPF network
   deployments. This document updates RFC 3623 and RFC 5187.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-basavaraj-ospf-graceful-restart-enhancements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-basavaraj-ospf-graceful-restart-enhancements-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-basavaraj-ospf-graceful-restart-enhancements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-basavaraj-ospf-graceful-restart-enhancements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/