Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-iccrg-rledbat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 01:13:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : rLEDBAT: receiver-driven Low Extra Delay Background Transport for TCP
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Alberto Garcia-Martinez
                          Gabriel Montenegro
                          Praveen Balasubramanian
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-iccrg-rledbat-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the rLEDBAT, a receiver-driven, less-than-
   best-effort congestion control algorithm for TCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-iccrg-rledbat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-iccrg-rledbat-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bagnulo-iccrg-rledbat-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/