Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhh-tsvwg-open-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 00:09:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Open Congestion Control Architecture with network cooperation for RDMA Fabric
        Authors         : Yan Zhuang
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-zhh-tsvwg-open-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   This document describes an open congestion control architecture with
   network cooperation (including network proactive and passive control)
   for high performance RDMA fabric to provide low latency and high
   throughput for datacenter applications such as the AI computing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhh-tsvwg-open-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhh-tsvwg-open-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhh-tsvwg-open-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/