Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-spring-rmr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 12:46:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resilient MPLS Rings using Segment Routing
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Tarek Saad
                          Abhishek Deshmukh
	Filename        : draft-kompella-spring-rmr-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Segment Routing (SR) control plane
   to setup LSP(s) for resilient MPLS ring networks.  It specifies how
   clockwise and anti-clockwise ring LSP(s) are signaled using SR IGP
   protocol extensions, and how such ring LSP(s) are combined to achieve
   ring protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-spring-rmr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-spring-rmr-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kompella-spring-rmr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kompella-spring-rmr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/