Subject: I-D Action: draft-nagesh-sctp-auth-4895bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 02:44:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authenticated Chunks for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) bis
        Author          : Nagesh Shamnur
	Filename        : draft-nagesh-sctp-auth-4895bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   This document obsoletes RFC4895 if approved.  This document describes
   a new chunk type, several parameters, and procedures for the Stream
   Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP).  This new chunk type can be
   used to authenticate SCTP chunks by using shared keys between the
   sender and receiver.  The new parameters are used to establish the
   shared keys.

   This document describes the limitations with the current SCTP AUTH
   RFC4895 and thus enhances the document to resolve such ambiguities
   and thus strengthen the overall AUTH procedure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nagesh-sctp-auth-4895bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nagesh-sctp-auth-4895bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nagesh-sctp-auth-4895bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/