Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 20:35:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for SD-WAN Service Delivery
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Honglei Xu
                          Bo Wu
                          Qin Wu
                          Charles Eckel
	Filename        : draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for an SD-WAN service.  An
   SD-WAN service is a connectivity service offered by a service
   provider network to provide connectivity across different locations
   of a customer network or between a customer network and an external
   network, such as the Internet or a private/public cloud network.
   This connectivity is provided as an overlay constructed using one of
   more underlay networks.  The model can be used by a service
   orchestrator of a service provider to request, configure, and manage
   the components of an SD-WAN service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-opsawg-sdwan-service-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/