Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-we-gotta-to-stop-meeting-like-this-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 13:48:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Meeting Modalities for the Future
        Author          : Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-lear-we-gotta-to-stop-meeting-like-this-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   The IETF currently meets three times per year in various parts of the
   world.  Somewhere around 1,000 people all get into planes, consume
   carbon, and then attend various meetings in what often is a jetlagged
   stupor.  We gotta to stop meeting like this.  This draft calls on the
   LLC to research on the community's behalf new modalities for IETF
   face-to-face meetings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-we-gotta-to-stop-meeting-like-this/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-we-gotta-to-stop-meeting-like-this-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lear-we-gotta-to-stop-meeting-like-this-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/