Subject: I-D Action: draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 06:45:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Device Attestation Workflow
        Authors         : Guy Fedorkow
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
	Filename        : draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a workflow for network device attestation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/