Subject: I-D Action: draft-grimes-tcpm-tcpsce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 16:31:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Some Congestion Experienced in TCP
        Authors         : Rodney W. Grimes
                          Peter G. Heist
	Filename        : draft-grimes-tcpm-tcpsce-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This memo classifies a TCP code point ESCE ("Echo Some Congestion
   Experienced") for use in feedback of IP code point SCE ("Some
   Congestion Experienced").

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grimes-tcpm-tcpsce/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grimes-tcpm-tcpsce-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-grimes-tcpm-tcpsce-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/