Subject: I-D Action: draft-jholland-mops-taxonomy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 16:13:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Taxonomy of Issues in Internet Media
        Author          : Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-jholland-mops-taxonomy-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document provides a taxonomy of networking issues that pertain
   to quality of experience in delivery of video or other high-bitrate
   media over the internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jholland-mops-taxonomy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jholland-mops-taxonomy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jholland-mops-taxonomy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/