Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 05:28:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising Segment Routing Policies in BGP
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Paul Mattes
                          Eric Rosen
                          Dhanendra Jain
                          Steven Lin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-07.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2019-07-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a new BGP SAFI with a new NLRI in order to
   advertise a candidate path of a Segment Routing Policy (SR Policy).
   An SR Policy is a set of candidate paths, each consisting of one or
   more segment lists.  The headend of an SR Policy may learn multiple
   candidate paths for an SR Policy.  Candidate paths may be learned via
   a number of different mechanisms, e.g., CLI, NetConf, PCEP, or BGP.
   This document specifies the way in which BGP may be used to
   distribute candidate paths.  New sub-TLVs for the Tunnel
   Encapsulation Attribute are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/