Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6man-unicast-lookup-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 09:19:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Unicast Lookup
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Eric Levy-Abegnoli
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6man-unicast-lookup-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-07-29

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8505 in order to enable unicast address
   lookup from a 6LoWPAN Border Router acting as an Address Registrar.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6man-unicast-lookup/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6man-unicast-lookup-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-6man-unicast-lookup-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/