Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-pce-stitching-lsp-association-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 22:58:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stitching LSP Association
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Weiqiang Cheng
	Filename        : draft-hu-pce-stitching-lsp-association-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.
   [I-D.ietf-pce-association-group] proposed an association mechanism
   for a set of LSPs.

   This document defines the stitching LSP association type and
   stitching LSP association TLV for the inter-domain scenairo.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-pce-stitching-lsp-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-pce-stitching-lsp-association-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-pce-stitching-lsp-association-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-pce-stitching-lsp-association-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/