Subject: I-D Action: draft-davidben-tls13-pkcs1-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 15:33:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Legacy RSASSA-PKCS1-v1_5 codepoints for TLS 1.3
        Author          : David Benjamin
	Filename        : draft-davidben-tls13-pkcs1-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-29

Abstract:
   This document allocates code points for the use of RSASSA-PKCS1-v1_5
   with client certificates in TLS 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davidben-tls13-pkcs1/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davidben-tls13-pkcs1-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-davidben-tls13-pkcs1-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/