Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 14:00:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signed HTTP Exchanges
        Author          : Jeffrey Yasskin
	Filename        : draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-06.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a server can send an HTTP exchange--a
   request URL, content negotiation information, and a response--with
   signatures that vouch for that exchange's authenticity.  These
   signatures can be verified against an origin's certificate to
   establish that the exchange is authoritative for an origin even if it
   was transferred over a connection that isn't.  The signatures can
   also be used in other ways described in the appendices.

   These signatures contain countermeasures against downgrade and
   protocol-confusion attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/