Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 14:59:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of the Path Computation Element to Inter-Area and Inter-AS MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering
        Authors         : Daniel King
                          Haomian Zheng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-08.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) may be used for computing services
   that traverse multi-area and multi-AS Multiprotocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineered (TE) networks.

   This document examines the applicability of the PCE architecture,
   protocols, and protocol extensions for computing multi-area and
   multi-AS paths in MPLS and GMPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/