Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 08:01:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updating the LSP Ping IANA registries
        Authors         : Loa Andersson
                          Tarek Saad
                          Mach Chen
	Filename        : draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-23

Abstract:
   This document updates some registries in the LSP Ping IANA name
   space.  The updates are mostly for clarification and to align this
   registry with recent developments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-registries-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/