Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ldr-bgp-request-cp-sr-te-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 08:09:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Request for Advertising Candidate Path of Segment Routing TE Policies
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Lei Li
	Filename        : draft-li-ldr-bgp-request-cp-sr-te-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   An SR Policy is a set of candidate paths.  The headend of an SR
   Policy may learn multiple candidate paths for an SR Policy via a
   number of different mechanisms, e.g., CLI, NetConf, PCEP, or BGP.
   BGP distribute candidate paths has been defined in
   [I-D.ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy].  This document defines an
   extension of BGP to request BGP speaker(controller) advertise the
   candidate paths.  The goal is to unify the protocol when the
   candidate path of SR Policy provision is via BGP to reduce the
   network complexity and potential bugs cause by different protocol
   interactions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ldr-bgp-request-cp-sr-te-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ldr-bgp-request-cp-sr-te-policy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ldr-bgp-request-cp-sr-te-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/