Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-additional-registered-clauses-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 18:17:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update to Additional Registered Clauses in SMTP Received Headers
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-additional-registered-clauses-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-30

Abstract:
   SMTP servers add Received: trace headers to mail messages to track
   their progress This document updates the registration criteria for
   Additional Registered Clauses in those headers to Expert Review, and
   adds new clauses for Server Name Indication (SNI) and sending port
   number (PORT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-additional-registered-clauses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-additional-registered-clauses-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-levine-additional-registered-clauses-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levine-additional-registered-clauses-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/