Subject: I-D Action: draft-glendon-bess-evpn-trusted-mac-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 20:02:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN LOOP PREVENTION BASED ON TRUSTED MAC
        Author          : Huawei Technologies
	Filename        : draft-glendon-bess-evpn-trusted-mac-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-07-23

Abstract:
   A principal feature of EVPN is the ability to support mac duplication
   detection based on mac mobility extened community.  This draft
   specifies a mechanism of valid loop prevention based on trusted mac
   to avoid servce interruption of the specifed source or destination
   mac address due to "black- holing".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-glendon-bess-evpn-trusted-mac/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-glendon-bess-evpn-trusted-mac-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-glendon-bess-evpn-trusted-mac-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/