Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-tsvwg-lightweight-fair-queueing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 23:53:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight Fair Queueing
        Authors         : Jonathan Morton
                          Peter G. Heist
	Filename        : draft-morton-tsvwg-lightweight-fair-queueing-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This note presents Lightweight Fair Queueing (LFQ), a fair queueing
   algorithm with a small code footprint, low memory requirements, no
   multiply operations, only two physical queues, and only one set of
   AQM state.  LFQ provides throughput fairness, sparse flow
   prioritization and ordering guarantees, making it suitable for a
   mixture of traffic flow types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-tsvwg-lightweight-fair-queueing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-tsvwg-lightweight-fair-queueing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-morton-tsvwg-lightweight-fair-queueing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/