Subject: I-D Action: draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 10:06:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Versioning Solution Overview
        Author          : Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-07-03

Abstract:
   This temporary document gives a brief overview of the different
   drafts that comprise a full solution to the YANG versioning
   requirements draft.  The purpose of this draft is to help readers
   understand how the discrete parts of the YANG versioning solution fit
   together during working group development of the solution drafts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/