Subject: I-D Action: draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 03:14:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions to Support Packet Network Slicing using Segment Routing
        Authors         : Yongqing Zhu
                          Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-06

Abstract:
   [I-D.peng-lsr-network-slicing] defines a unified administrative
   instance identifier to distinguish different virtual network
   resources for both intra-domain and inter-domain network slicing
   scenarios.  This draft describes the IS-IS extensions required to
   support Packet Network Slicing using Segment Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/