Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 02:56:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for TE Constraints
        Authors         : Shaofu Peng
                          Quan Xiong
	Filename        : draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-07-30

Abstract:
   This document proposes a set of constraints for PCEP to configure PCE
   to use specific virtual network topology or application attributes
   during path computation.  A simple COLOR parameter is also introduced
   to simplify network operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-pce-te-constraints/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/