Subject: I-D Action: draft-andrews-6man-dns64-exclude-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 16:00:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS64 Exclusion List RA Option
        Author          : M.  Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-6man-dns64-exclude-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   To allow automatic device configuration to a DNS64 process behind a
   IPv6-only link it is necessary to provide AAAA and A record exclusion
   lists.  This document provide such a mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-6man-dns64-exclude/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-6man-dns64-exclude-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-andrews-6man-dns64-exclude-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/