Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 04:57:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Alternate Marking Method
        Authors         : Tianran Zhou
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Shinyoung Lee
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines data fields for the alternate marking with
   enough space.  More information can be considered within the
   alternate marking field to facilitate the efficiency and ease the
   deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/