Subject: I-D Action: draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 04:09:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Vocabulary of Path Properties
        Authors         : Theresa Enghardt
                          Cyrill Krähenbühl
	Filename        : draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines and categorizes information about Internet
   paths that an entity, such as a host, might have or want to have.
   This information is expressed as properties of paths between two
   hosts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-enghardt-panrg-path-properties-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/