Subject: I-D Action: draft-raza-bess-srv6-services-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 11:56:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for SRv6 based Services
        Authors         : Kamran Raza
                          Kausik Majumdar
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Zhichun Jiang
                          Satoru Matsushima
	Filename        : draft-raza-bess-srv6-services-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage SRv6 based services in BGP.

   The YANG module in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raza-bess-srv6-services-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raza-bess-srv6-services-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-raza-bess-srv6-services-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/