Subject: I-D Action: draft-yee-registration-report-definition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 20:29:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registration Report Definition
        Author          : Joseph Yee
	Filename        : draft-yee-registration-report-definition-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the domain registration report definition
   format in JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) that could be
   communicated between client and server in various mechanisms such
   SFTP and HTTP.  If there is a preference to send registration report
   definition over EPP , the format could change from JSON to XML.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yee-registration-report-definition/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yee-registration-report-definition-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yee-registration-report-definition-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/