Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-detnet-info-distribution-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 05:25:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP-TE Extensions for DetNet Information Distribution
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Li Qiang
	Filename        : draft-geng-detnet-info-distribution-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document extends the IGP-TE, including OSPF-TE and ISIS-TE, to
   support DetNet by specifying new information that can be placed in
   Link State Protocol Data Units (LSP).  This information describes
   additional details regarding the state of the network that are useful
   for DetNet computations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-detnet-info-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-detnet-info-distribution-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-detnet-info-distribution-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-detnet-info-distribution-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/