Subject: I-D Action: draft-kline-6man-pmo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 15:50:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Path MTU Option
        Author          : Erik Kline
	Filename        : draft-kline-6man-pmo-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes an IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) Path MTU
   Option (PMO) for inclusion in Router Advertisements (RAs).  This
   allows some environments greater flexibility to support, for example,
   a higher MTU for on-link or intra-administrative-domain
   communications than for broader Internet communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kline-6man-pmo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kline-6man-pmo-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kline-6man-pmo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/