Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 03:45:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirement of Computing in network
        Authors         : Peng Liu
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   New technology such as IOT, edge computing,etc. propose the
   requirement of computing in network, so convergence of network and
   computing has become a trend.  This document points out the
   requirements of computing according to the development of new
   Industry, and analyzes the new architecture including precision and
   Intelligence of the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-coinrg-requirement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/