Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoang-mptcp-inactivity-time-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 07:27:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath TCP Inactivity Time Option
        Authors         : Viet-Hoang Tran
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-hoang-mptcp-inactivity-time-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document discusses the lifetime of idle MPTCP sessions, and
   defines an MPTCP Option subkind for hosts to announce and request
   this value.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoang-mptcp-inactivity-time/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoang-mptcp-inactivity-time-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoang-mptcp-inactivity-time-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/