Subject: I-D Action: draft-fett-oauth-ivar-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 19:01:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Integrity Verification for Authorization Requests (IVAR)
        Authors         : Daniel Fett
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-fett-oauth-ivar-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for the integrity protection of
   OAuth 2.0 authorization requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fett-oauth-ivar/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fett-oauth-ivar-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fett-oauth-ivar-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/