Subject: I-D Action: draft-brotman-rdbd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 08:54:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Related Domains By DNS
        Authors         : Alex Brotman
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-brotman-rdbd-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document outlines a mechanism by which a DNS domain can publicly
   document the existence or absence of a relationship with a different
   domain, called "Related Domains By DNS", or "RDBD".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brotman-rdbd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brotman-rdbd-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brotman-rdbd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brotman-rdbd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/