Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-perc-double-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 07:27:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SRTP Double Encryption Procedures
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Paul E. Jones
                          Richard Barnes
                          Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-perc-double-12.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-08-29

Abstract:
   In some conferencing scenarios, it is desirable for an intermediary
   to be able to manipulate some parameters in Real Time Protocol (RTP)
   packets, while still providing strong end-to-end security guarantees.
   This document defines a cryptographic transform for the Secure Real
   Time Protocol (SRTP) that uses two separate but related cryptographic
   operations to provide hop-by-hop and end-to-end security guarantees.
   Both the end-to-end and hop-by-hop cryptographic algorithms can
   utilize an authenticated encryption with associated data (AEAD)
   algorithm or take advantage of future SRTP transforms with different
   properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-double/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-perc-double-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-perc-double-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-perc-double-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/