Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-association-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 14:25:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Freedom of Association on the Internet
        Authors         : Stéphane Couture
                          Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Niels ten Oever
                          Gisela Perez de Acha
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-association-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-08-22

Abstract:
   This document establishes the link between the Internet architecture
   and the ability of people to exercise their right to freedom of
   assembly and association online.  The Internet increasingly mediates
   our lives, our relationships and our ability to exercise our human
   rights.  As a forum, it provides a global public space despite being
   built on predominantly private infrastructure.  Since Internet
   protocols play a central role in the management, development and use
   of the Internet, the relation between protocols and the
   aforementioned rights should be analyzed and any adverse impacts
   should be mitigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-hrpc-association-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/