Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-linkset-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:22:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Linkset: Media Types and a Link Relation Type for Link Sets
        Authors         : Erik Wilde
                          Herbert Van de Sompel
	Filename        : draft-wilde-linkset-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-08-28

Abstract:
   This specification defines two media types and a link relation type
   for sets of links.  The media types can be used to represents links
   in a standalone fashion, in one case in the native format as used in
   the HTTP Link header, and in the other case in a JSON-based format.
   The link relation type can be used by a resource to point at another
   resource that provides a set of links, including links in which the
   former resource participates.  One typical scenario is when the
   number of links to put in an HTTP Link header becomes too big, and
   thus these links should be provided in another way.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-linkset/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-linkset-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilde-linkset-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-linkset-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/