Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 06:05:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BIER Underlay Path Calculation Algorithm and Constraints
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Antoni Przygienda
                          Andrew Dolganow
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Arkadiy Gulko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-08-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies general rules for interaction between the BAR
   (BIER Algorithm) and IPA (IGP Algorithm) fields defined in ISIS/
   OSPFv2 Extensions for BIER.  The semantics for the BAR and IPA fields
   (when both or any of them is non-zero) defined in this document
   updates the semantics defined in RFC8444/RFC8401.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-bar-ipa-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/