Subject: I-D Action: draft-ucarion-json-schema-language-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 14:34:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Schema Language (JSL)
        Author          : Ulysse Carion
	Filename        : draft-ucarion-json-schema-language-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-08-09

Abstract:
   JSON Schema Language (JSL) is a portable method for describing the
   format of JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) data and the errors
   associated with ill-formed data.  JSL is designed to enable code
   generation from schemas.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ucarion-json-schema-language/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ucarion-json-schema-language-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ucarion-json-schema-language-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ucarion-json-schema-language-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/