Subject: I-D Action: draft-aghule-intarea-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 23:30:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of The IPv4 Reserved-flag for OAM
        Authors         : Ashish Ghule
                          Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-aghule-intarea-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-08-06

Abstract:
   This document defines new IPv4 Operations and Management (OAM)
   capabilities.  In order to support these capabilities, this document
   defines a new interpretation of the IPv4 Reserved-flag.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aghule-intarea-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aghule-intarea-oam-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aghule-intarea-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/