Subject: I-D Action: draft-huitema-rfc-eval-project-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 19:55:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC Evaluation Project - First Step
        Author          : Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-huitema-rfc-eval-project-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2019-08-07

Abstract:
   This document presents a first attempt at evaluating the recently
   published RFC.  We analyze a set of randomly chosen RFC approved in
   2018, looking for history and delays, and using Google Scholar as a
   proxy for the RFC popularity.  The results are interesting, and
   inform further evaluation efforts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-rfc-eval-project/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huitema-rfc-eval-project-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huitema-rfc-eval-project-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huitema-rfc-eval-project-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/