Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-applicability-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 18:19:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-applicability-09.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-08-06

Abstract:
   Babel is a routing protocol based on the distance-vector algorithm
   augmented with mechanisms for loop avoidance and starvation
   avoidance.  This document describes a number of niches where Babel
   has been found to be useful and that are arguably not adequately
   served by more mature protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-applicability-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-applicability-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-applicability-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/