Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 09:48:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quantum Relief for TLS with Kerberos
        Authors         : Rick van Rein
                          Tom Vrancken
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-08-16

Abstract:
   This specification adds Kerberos to the TLS protocol, both as a
   method of authentication and to insert entropy into the key schedule
   from a source that does not start in public key cryptography.

   This brings relief from attacks by quantum computers, and that is
   specified as part of a more general framework, to make it easier for
   other technologies to achieve similar benefits.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-tls-kdh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/