Subject: I-D Action: draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 15:12:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Authentication using IEEE 1609.2 certificate
        Authors         : Mounira Msahli
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
	Filename        : draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-08-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of the IEEE/ETSI certificate type to
   authenticate TLS entities.  The goal is to enable the use of end-
   entity certificate specified by the IEEE and the European
   Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI).  This specification
   defines an experimental change of TLS to support IEEE/ETSI
   certificate type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/