Subject: I-D Action: draft-aa-ldp-link-shut-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 03:52:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LDP behaviour on link-shut scenarios
        Authors         : Anush Mohan
                          Anupkumar T
	Filename        : draft-aa-ldp-link-shut-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-08-22

Abstract:
   This document is intended as clarification of LDP behaviour in link-
   down scenarios.  Base LDP RFC5036 lacks sufficient clarity on what an
   LDP enabled node should be doing when a link down event is received,
   and the only LDP adjacency for an LDP peer is over this link.
   Different vendors have handled this scenario differently, with some
   immediately resetting tcp session with neighbor and some waiting for
   igp recovergence instead of reacting directly to link events.  With
   this document we intend to clarify the expected behaviour explicitly
   so that any interop issues can be avoided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aa-ldp-link-shut/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aa-ldp-link-shut-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aa-ldp-link-shut-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aa-ldp-link-shut-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/