Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-epp-identifier-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 23:29:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Industrial Internet Identifier Mapping
        Authors         : Yuying Chen
                          Jiagui Xie
                          Zhiping Li
                          Zhipeng Fan
	Filename        : draft-chen-epp-identifier-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2019-08-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol
   (EPP)mapping for the provisioning and management of Industrial
   Internet Identifiers. Specified in XML, the mapping defines EPP
   command syntax and semantics as applied to identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-epp-identifier-mapping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-epp-identifier-mapping-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-epp-identifier-mapping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/