Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-lsr-igp-flooding-opt-methods-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 02:25:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Flooding Optimization Methods
        Authors         : Shaofu Peng
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-peng-lsr-igp-flooding-opt-methods-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-08-19

Abstract:
   This document mainly describe a method to optimize IGP flooding by
   visited record, the visited record information could be encapsulated
   in outer carring header, or as a part of IGP PDU.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-lsr-igp-flooding-opt-methods/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-lsr-igp-flooding-opt-methods-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-lsr-igp-flooding-opt-methods-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/