Subject: I-D Action: draft-pq-pkix-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 18:09:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Post-quantum Multi-Key Certificate Mechanisms in PKIX; Problem Statement and Overview of Solution Space
        Author          : Mike Ounsworth
	Filename        : draft-pq-pkix-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-08-23

Abstract:
   With the widespread adoption of post-quantum (PQ) cryptography will
   come uncertainty about the strength of cryptographic primitives.  For
   example; when will RSA and ECC fall?  Are Lattice schemes as strong
   as we believe?  The cryptographic community is calling for hybrid
   schemes that combine classic and post-quantum crypto in ways that
   remain strong so long as at least one of the algorithms used remains
   strong.

   This document defines the problem statement for digital signatures in
   PKIX protocols, and gives an overview of the general families of
   solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pq-pkix-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pq-pkix-problem-statement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pq-pkix-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/