Subject: I-D Action: draft-ise-iana-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 04:24:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Independent Submission Editor ISE of the IETF.

        Title           : How Requests for IANA Action Will be Handled on the Independent Stream
        Author          : Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ise-iana-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-08-13

Abstract:
   The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) maintains registries
   to track codepoints used by protocols defined by the IETF and
   documented in RFCs developed on the IETF Stream.

   The Independent Submissions Stream is another source of documents
   that can be published as RFCs.  This stream is under the care of the
   Independent Submissions Editor (ISE).

   This document updates RFC 4846 by describing how the current ISE will
   handle documents in the Independent Submissions Stream that request
   actions from the IANA.  Nothing in this document changes existing
   IANA registries and their allocation policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ise-iana-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ise-iana-policy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ise-iana-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/