Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-cbor-content-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 12:39:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CMS Content Types for CBOR
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-cbor-content-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-08-31

Abstract:
   CBOR is becoming a widely used method of doing content encoding.  CMS
   is still a widely used method of doing message based security.  This
   document defines a set of content types for CMS that hold CBOR
   content.

Contributing to this document

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   The source for this draft is being maintained in GitHub.  Suggested
   changes should be submitted as pull requests at TBD.  Editorial
   changes can be managed in GitHub, but any substantial issues need to
   be discussed on the COSE mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-cbor-content/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-cbor-content-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schaad-cbor-content-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schaad-cbor-content-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/