Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-safe-hint-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 10:39:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The "safe" HTTP Preference
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-safe-hint-11.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-08-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines a "safe" preference for HTTP requests that
   expresses a desire to avoid objectionable content, according to the
   definition of that term by the origin server.

   This specification does not define a precise semantic for "safe".
   Rather, the term is interpreted by the server and within the scope of
   each Web site that chooses to act upon this information.

   Support for this preference by clients and servers is optional.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-safe-hint/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-safe-hint-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-safe-hint-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-safe-hint-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/