Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 20:26:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Scenarios and Simulation Results of PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Xiaohong Huang
                          Caixia Kou
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Penghui Mi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-08-25

Abstract:
   The requirements for the End to End(E2E) performance assurance are
   emerging within the service provider network, there are various
   solutions to meet such demands, but there is no one solution can meet
   these requirements in native IP network, especially one universal
   solution can cover intra-domain and inter-domain scenarios together.

   This document describes the scenarios and simulation results for Path
   Computation Elements (PCE) in native IP network, which integrates the
   advantage of distributed protocols, and the power of centrally
   control technologies to provide one feasible traffic engineering
   solution in various complex scenarios for the service provider.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/