Subject: I-D Action: draft-bruckert-brainpool-for-tls13-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 00:37:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECC Brainpool Curves for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Version 1.3
        Authors         : Leonie Bruckert
                          Johannes Merkle
                          Manfred Lochter
	Filename        : draft-bruckert-brainpool-for-tls13-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-08-07

Abstract:
   ECC Brainpool curves were an option for authentication and key
   exchange in the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol version 1.2,
   but were deprecated by the IETF for use with TLS version 1.3 because
   they had little usage.  There are no security concerns in using the
   ECC Brainpool Curves, and there is some interest in using several of
   these curves in TLS 1.3.

   This document provides the necessary protocol mechanisms for using
   ECC Brainpool curves in TLS 1.3.  This approach is not endorsed by
   the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bruckert-brainpool-for-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bruckert-brainpool-for-tls13-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bruckert-brainpool-for-tls13-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bruckert-brainpool-for-tls13-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/