Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-dtls-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:42:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Babel Routing Protocol over Datagram Transport Layer Security
        Authors         : Antonin Decimo
                          David Schinazi
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-dtls-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-08-13

Abstract:
   The Babel Routing Protocol does not contain any means to authenticate
   neighbours or provide integrity or confidentiality for messages sent
   between them.  This document specifies a mechanism to ensure these
   properties, using Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-dtls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-dtls-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-dtls-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-dtls-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/