Subject: I-D Action: draft-ise-iana-policy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 03:45:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : How Requests for IANA Action Will be Handled on the Independent Stream
        Author          : Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ise-iana-policy-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-08-14

Abstract:
   The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) maintains registries
   to track codepoints used by protocols such as those defined by the
   IETF and documented in RFCs developed on the IETF Stream.

   The Independent Submissions Stream is another source of documents
   that can be published as RFCs.  This stream is under the care of the
   Independent Submissions Editor (ISE).

   This document complements RFC 4846 by providing a description of how
   the ISE currently handles documents in the Independent Submissions
   Stream that request actions from the IANA.  Nothing in this document
   changes existing IANA registries or their allocation policies, nor
   does it change any previously documented processes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ise-iana-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ise-iana-policy-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ise-iana-policy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ise-iana-policy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/