Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-for-the-users-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 07:57:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : The Internet is for End Users
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-iab-for-the-users-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-08-23

Abstract:
   This document explains why the IAB believes the IETF should consider
   end-users as its highest priority concern, and how that can be done.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-for-the-users/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-for-the-users-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-for-the-users-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/