Subject: I-D Action: draft-brotman-ietf-bimi-guidance-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 05:16:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Receivers Guidance for Implementing Branded Indicators for Message Identification (BIMI)
        Authors         : Alex Brotman
                          Terry Zink
	Filename        : draft-brotman-ietf-bimi-guidance-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-08-05

Abstract:
   This document is meant to assist receivers or other mailbox providers
   by providing guidance to implementing Brand Indicators for Message
   Identification (BIMI).  This document is a companion to the main BIMI
   drafts which should first be consulted and reviewed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brotman-ietf-bimi-guidance/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brotman-ietf-bimi-guidance-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brotman-ietf-bimi-guidance-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brotman-ietf-bimi-guidance-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/