Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-scim-mv-paging-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 16:29:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM Protocol: Multi-Value Paging Extension
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Gregg Wilson
	Filename        : draft-hunt-scim-mv-paging-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-08-07

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-Domain Identity Management (SCIM) specifications
   define a profile of HTTP protocol and a schema that enable managing
   identities in cross-domain scenarios.  This specification extends
   SCIM protocol resource retrieval and query functions to enable paging
   of SCIM resources that contain large complex multi-valued attributes
   such as SCIM Groups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-scim-mv-paging/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-scim-mv-paging-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hunt-scim-mv-paging-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/