Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pce-resource-sharing-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 20:49:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) to Support Resource Sharing-based Path Computation
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Victor Lopez
                          Yunbin Xu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-resource-sharing-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-08-18

Abstract:
   Resource sharing in a network means two or more Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs) use common piece(s) of resource along their paths. This can
   help save network resource and is useful in scenarios such as LSP
   recovery or when two LSPs do not need to be active at the same time.
   A Path Computation Element (PCE) is responsible for path computation
   with such requirement. The resource-sharing-based path computation
   with better efficiency can be achieved together with the association
   object in PCEP.

   This document extends the Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP)
   in order to support resource sharing-based path computation, which
   is a special case in the association path computation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pce-resource-sharing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pce-resource-sharing-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-pce-resource-sharing-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-pce-resource-sharing-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/