Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 13:47:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Aeronautical ("aero") Interfaces
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-08-06

Abstract:
   Mobile nodes (e.g., aircraft of various configurations) communicate
   with networked correspondents over multiple access network data links
   and configure mobile routers to connect their on-board networks.
   Mobile nodes connect to access networks using either the classic or
   mobility service-enabled link model.  This document specifies the
   transmission of IPv6 packets over aeronautical ("aero") interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/