Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 22:36:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Associating Working and Protection LSPs with Stateful PCE
        Authors         : Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Colby Barth
                          Ina Minei
                          Mahendra Singh Negi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-08-01

Abstract:
   An active stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) is capable of
   computing as well as controlling via Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic
   Engineering Label Switched Paths (MPLS LSP).  Furthermore, it is also
   possible for an active stateful PCE to create, maintain, and delete
   LSPs.  This document describes PCEP extension to associate two or
   more LSPs to provide end-to-end path protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-path-protection-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/