Subject: I-D Action: draft-ucarion-jddf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 21:46:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Data Definition Format (JDDF)
        Author          : Ulysse Carion
	Filename        : draft-ucarion-jddf-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2019-08-22

Abstract:
   JSON Data Definition Format (JDDF) is a portable method for
   describing the format of JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) data and
   the errors associated with ill-formed data.  JDDF is designed to
   enable code generation from schemas.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ucarion-jddf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ucarion-jddf-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ucarion-jddf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/