Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 08:02:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Yang-Push Notification Capabilities
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-08-13

Abstract:
   This document proposes a YANG module that allows a server to specify
   server capabilities related to "Subscription to YANG Datastores"
   (Yang-Push).  It proposes to use YANG Instance Data to document this
   information and make it already available at implementation time, but
   also allow it to be reported at runtime.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/