Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 20:10:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Extension for Prefix Originator
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Acee Lindem
                          Jie Dong
                          Peter Psenak
                          Ketan Talaulikar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-08-26

Abstract:
   This document describes Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) v2 and OSPFv3
   encodings to advertise the router-id of the originator of inter-area
   prefixes for OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 Link-State Advertisement (LSA), which
   are needed in several use cases in multi-area OSPF use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/