Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-36.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 08:19:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extended Message support for BGP
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-36.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-08-16

Abstract:
   The BGP specification mandates a maximum BGP message size of 4,096
   octets.  As BGP is extended to support newer AFI/SAFIs and other
   features, there is a need to extend the maximum message size beyond
   4,096 octets.  This document updates the BGP specification RFC4271 by
   extending the maximum message size from 4,096 octets to 65,535 octets
   for all except the OPEN and KEEPALIVE messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-36
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-36

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-36

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/