Subject: I-D Action: draft-jholland-mboned-dorms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 10:40:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Discovery Of Restconf Metadata for Source-specific multicast
        Author          : Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-jholland-mboned-dorms-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-08-28

Abstract:
   This document defines DORMS (Discovery Of Restconf Metadata for
   Source-specific multicast), a method to discover and retrieve
   extensible metadata about source-specific multicast channels using
   RESTCONF.  The reverse IP DNS zone for a multicast sender's IP
   address is configured to use SRV resource records to advertise the
   hostname of a RESTCONF server that publishes metadata according to a
   new YANG module with support for extensions.  A new service name and
   the new YANG module are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jholland-mboned-dorms/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jholland-mboned-dorms-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jholland-mboned-dorms-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/