Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2019 06:02:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MUD (D)TLS profiles for IoT devices
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-08-06

Abstract:
   This memo extends Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD) to model DTLS
   and TLS usage.  This allows a network element to notice abnormal DTLS
   or TLS usage which has been strong indicator of other software
   running on the endpoint, typically malware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/