Subject: I-D Action: draft-vijay-ccamp-ospf-otn-timeslot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 04:54:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising OTN Fixed Time slot constraints in OSPF
        Author          : Vijayanand Chandrasekar
	Filename        : draft-vijay-ccamp-ospf-otn-timeslot-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-08-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the extensions needed to OSPF for
   advertising the constraints that exists in some OTN switches while
   switching timeslots between ports. This advertisement would be
   needed for computing path of LSP through these switches taking into
   account the above mentioned constraint.

   This document proposes extensions to existing OSPF for advertising
   the timeslots available on each OTN port in a new sub-tlv and the
   connectivity matrix representing the capability of the device to
   cross connect these timeslots in another new sub-tlv

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vijay-ccamp-ospf-otn-timeslot/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vijay-ccamp-ospf-otn-timeslot-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vijay-ccamp-ospf-otn-timeslot-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/