Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 10:53:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of the SHAKE One-way Hash Functions in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Authors         : Panos Kampanakis
                          Quynh Dang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-18.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-09-17

Abstract:
   This document updates the "Cryptographic Message Syntax Algorithms"
   (RFC3370) and describes the conventions for using the SHAKE family of
   hash functions in the Cryptographic Message Syntax as one-way hash
   functions with the RSA Probabilistic signature and ECDSA signature
   algorithms.  The conventions for the associated signer public keys in
   CMS are also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-cms-shakes-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/