Subject: I-D Action: draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 04:49:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Link-State Extensions for BGP-only Fabric
        Authors         : Ketan Talaulikar
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Krishna Swamy
                          Shawn Zandi
                          Gaurav Dawra
                          Muhammad Durrani
	Filename        : draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-09-09

Abstract:
   BGP is used as the only routing protocol in some networks today.  In
   such networks, it is useful to get a detailed view of the nodes and
   underlying links in the topology along with their attributes similar
   to one available when using link state routing protocols.  Such a
   view of a BGP-only fabric enables use cases like traffic engineering
   and forwarding of services along paths other than the BGP best path
   selection.

   This document defines extensions to the BGP Link-state address-family
   (BGP-LS) and the procedures for advertisement of the topology in a
   BGP-only network.  It also describes a specific use-case for traffic
   engineering based on Segment Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ketant-idr-bgp-ls-bgp-only-fabric-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/