Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc4880bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 02:42:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OpenPGP Message Format
        Authors         : Werner Koch
                          brian m. carlson
                          Ronald Henry Tse
                          Derek Atkins
                          Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc4880bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 128
	Date            : 2019-09-06

Abstract:
   { Work in progress to update the OpenPGP specification from RFC4880 }

   This document specifies the message formats used in OpenPGP.  OpenPGP
   provides encryption with public-key or symmetric cryptographic
   algorithms, digital signatures, compression and key management.

   This document is maintained in order to publish all necessary
   information needed to develop interoperable applications based on the
   OpenPGP format.  It is not a step-by-step cookbook for writing an
   application.  It describes only the format and methods needed to
   read, check, generate, and write conforming packets crossing any
   network.  It does not deal with storage and implementation questions.
   It does, however, discuss implementation issues necessary to avoid
   security flaws.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc4880bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc4880bis-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc4880bis-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc4880bis-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/