Subject: I-D Action: draft-kouvelas-lisp-rloc-membership-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:27:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP RLOC Membership Distribution
        Authors         : Johnson Leong
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Gregg Schudel
                          Anton Smirnov
                          Chris Cassar
                          Isidor Kouvelas
	Filename        : draft-kouvelas-lisp-rloc-membership-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-09-10

Abstract:
   The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) operation is based on EID
   to RLOC mappings that are exchanged through a mapping system.  The
   mapping system can use the RLOCs included in mapping registrations to
   construct the complete set of RLOC addresses across all xTRs that are
   members of the LISP deployment.  This set can then be made available
   by the mapping system to all the member xTRs.  An xTR can use the
   RLOC set to optimise protocol operation as well as to implement new
   functionality.  This document describes the use of the LISP reliable
   transport session between an xTR and a Map-Server to communicate the
   contents of the RLOC membership set.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kouvelas-lisp-rloc-membership/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kouvelas-lisp-rloc-membership-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kouvelas-lisp-rloc-membership-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kouvelas-lisp-rloc-membership-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/