Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-rtgwg-srv6-midpoint-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 14:26:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Proxy Forwarding
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          China Telecom
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Huanan Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-rtgwg-srv6-midpoint-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-09-13

Abstract:
   The endpoints of a SRv6 path are given by a SRv6 Policy.  When an
   endpoint node fails, we need bypass this failed endpoint node and
   forward the packets to the failed node's next endpoint node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-rtgwg-srv6-midpoint-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-rtgwg-srv6-midpoint-protection-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-rtgwg-srv6-midpoint-protection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-rtgwg-srv6-midpoint-protection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/