Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-nvo3-mac-move-over-geneve-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 21:24:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MAC move over Geneve encapsulation
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Jerome Catrouillet
                          Sri Mohana Singamsetty
                          Parag Jain
	Filename        : draft-boutros-nvo3-mac-move-over-geneve-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-09-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism to signal Media Access Control
   (MAC) addresses move over a Network Virtualization Overlays over
   Layer 3 (NVO3) virtual tunnel.  Such notification is useful in
   redundancy scenarios when a Layer 2 service that was active on a
   Network Virtualization Edge (NVE) fails over to a standby NVE. This
   notification can be used only when data plane mac learning is enabled
   over the NVO3 tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-nvo3-mac-move-over-geneve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-nvo3-mac-move-over-geneve-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boutros-nvo3-mac-move-over-geneve-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boutros-nvo3-mac-move-over-geneve-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/