Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 15:14:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Attestation Procedures Architecture
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Monty Wiseman
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Ned Smith
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-09-11

Abstract:
   The Remote ATtestation procedureS (RATS) architecture facilitates
   interoperability of attestation mechanisms by defining a set of
   participant roles and interactions that reveal information about the
   trustworthiness attributes of an attester's computing environment.
   By making trustworthiness attributes explicit, they can be evaluated
   dynamically and within an operational context where risk mitigation
   depends on having a more complete understanding of the possible
   vulnerabilities germane to the attester's environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/