Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-tsvcis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 07:07:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for TSVCIS Codec
        Authors         : Victor Demjanenko
                          John Punaro
                          David Satterlee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-tsvcis-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-09-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the RTP payload format for the Tactical
   Secure Voice Cryptographic Interoperability Specification (TSVCIS)
   speech coder.  TSVCIS is a scalable narrowband voice coder supporting
   varying encoder data rates and fallbacks.  It is implemented as an
   augmentation to the Mixed Excitation Linear Prediction Enhanced
   (MELPe) speech coder by conveying additional speech coder parameters
   for enhancing voice quality.  TSVCIS augmented speech data is
   processed in conjunction with its temporal matched MELP 2400 speech
   data.  The RTP packetization of TSVCIS and MELPe speech coder data is
   described in detail.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-tsvcis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-tsvcis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-tsvcis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-tsvcis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/