Subject: I-D Action: draft-jilongwang-opsawg-csp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 01:12:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Network Resource Property Description
        Authors         : Zhi Sun
                          Da He
                          Jianfeng Chen
                          Rui Xu
                          Jilong Wang
	Filename        : draft-jilongwang-opsawg-csp-01.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2019-09-25

Abstract:
   This memo discusses and defines a framework for cyberspace resource
   property description, which is suitable for the unified
   classification organization and description of multi-source network
   resource measurement information.  Now, there is no unified
   description framework for network resource property.  The objective
   of this draft is to establish a general model based on cyberspace
   identification reference, and implement the reuse of survey data in
   different users and occasions.  Then discuss the basic methodology
   and propose a less mature framework for further complement and
   improvement

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jilongwang-opsawg-csp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jilongwang-opsawg-csp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jilongwang-opsawg-csp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jilongwang-opsawg-csp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/