Subject: I-D Action: draft-sa-idr-maxprefix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 10:47:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Revised BGP Maximum Prefix Limits
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          Melchior Aelmans
	Filename        : draft-sa-idr-maxprefix-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-09-24

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC4271 by revising control mechanism which
   limit the negative impact of route leaks (RFC7908) and/or resource
   exhaustion in Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sa-idr-maxprefix/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sa-idr-maxprefix-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sa-idr-maxprefix-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/