Subject: I-D Action: draft-schinazi-quic-version-negotiation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 16:08:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compatible Version Negotiation for QUIC
        Authors         : David Schinazi
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-schinazi-quic-version-negotiation-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-09-10

Abstract:
   QUIC does not provide a complete version negotiation mechanism but
   instead only provides a way for the server to indicate that the
   version the client offered is unacceptable.  This document describes
   a version negotiation mechanism that allows a client and server to
   select from a set of QUIC versions which share a compatible Initial
   format without incurring an extra round trip.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schinazi-quic-version-negotiation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schinazi-quic-version-negotiation-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schinazi-quic-version-negotiation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schinazi-quic-version-negotiation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/