Subject: I-D Action: draft-handrews-json-schema-validation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:31:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Schema Validation: A Vocabulary for Structural Validation of JSON
        Authors         : Austin Wright
                          Henry Andrews
                          Ben Hutton
	Filename        : draft-handrews-json-schema-validation-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2019-09-17

Abstract:
   JSON Schema (application/schema+json) has several purposes, one of
   which is JSON instance validation.  This document specifies a
   vocabulary for JSON Schema to describe the meaning of JSON documents,
   provide hints for user interfaces working with JSON data, and to make
   assertions about what a valid document must look like.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-handrews-json-schema-validation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-handrews-json-schema-validation-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-handrews-json-schema-validation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-handrews-json-schema-validation-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/