Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-tls13-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 13:00:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using TLS 1.3 with HTTP/2
        Author          : David Benjamin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-tls13-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-09-20

Abstract:
   This document updates HTTP/2 to prohibit TLS 1.3 post-handshake
   authentication, as an analog to existing TLS 1.2 renegotiation
   restriction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-tls13-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-tls13-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-tls13-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/