Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 01:38:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using EAP-TLS with TLS 1.3
        Authors         : John Preuß Mattsson
                          Mohit Sethi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-09-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of EAP-TLS with TLS 1.3 while
   remaining backwards compatible with existing implementations of EAP-
   TLS.  TLS 1.3 provides significantly improved security, privacy, and
   reduced latency when compared to earlier versions of TLS.  EAP-TLS
   with TLS 1.3 further improves security and privacy by mandating use
   of privacy and revocation checking.  This document updates RFC 5216.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/