Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-sidrops-roa-considerations-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 00:15:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement and Considerations for ROAs issued with Multiple Prefixes
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Randy Bush
                          Guanggang Geng
                          Jiankang Yao
	Filename        : draft-yan-sidrops-roa-considerations-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-09-10

Abstract:
   The address space holder needs to issue an ROA object when it
   authorizes one or more ASes to originate routes to multiple prefixes.
   During the process of ROA issuance, the address space holder needs to
   specify an origin AS for a list of IP prefixes.  Besides, the address
   space holder has a free choice to put multiple prefixes into a single
   ROA or issue separate ROAs for each prefix based on the current
   specification.  This memo analyzes and presents some operational
   problems which may be caused by the misconfigurations of ROAs
   containing multiple IP prefixes.  Some suggestions and considerations
   also have been proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-sidrops-roa-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-sidrops-roa-considerations-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-sidrops-roa-considerations-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-sidrops-roa-considerations-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/