Subject: I-D Action: draft-przygienda-flood-reflector-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 08:13:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flood Reflectors
        Authors         : Tony Przygienda
                          Yiu Lee
                          Alankar Sharma
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-przygienda-flood-reflector-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-09-10

Abstract:
   This document provides specification of an optional ISIS extension
   that allows to create l2 flood reflector topologies independent of
   resulting forwarding within L1 areas when they are used as 'transit'
   to guarantee L2 connectivity between L2 "islands".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-przygienda-flood-reflector/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-przygienda-flood-reflector-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-przygienda-flood-reflector-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/