Subject: I-D Action: draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 22:37:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Provisioned IPsec Tunnel Configuration
        Author          : Hu Jun
	Filename        : draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-09-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a method of using BGP to provide IPsec tunnel
   configuration along with NLRI, it uses and extends tunnel
   encapsulation attribute as specified in [I-D.ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps]
   for IPsec tunnel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/