Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-escape-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 00:59:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Report from the IAB Workshop on Exploring Synergy between Content Aggregation and the Publisher Ecosystem (ESCAPE)
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-thomson-escape-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-09-10

Abstract:
   The Exploring Synergy between Content Aggregation and the Publisher
   Ecosystem (ESCAPE) Workshop was convened by the Internet Architecture
   Board (IAB) in July 2019.  This report summarizes its significant
   points of discussion and identifies topics that may warrant further
   consideration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-escape-report/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-escape-report-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-escape-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/