Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-yang-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 00:10:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang
                          Cui(Linda) Wang
                          Ying Cheng
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-yang-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-09-12

Abstract:
   This document intents to provide a general and all-round multicast
   YANG data model, which tries to stand at a high level to take full
   advantages of existed multicast protocol models to control the
   multicast network, and guides the deployment of multicast service.
   And also, there will define several possible RPCs about how to
   interact between multicast YANG data model and multicast protocol
   models.  This multicast YANG data model is mainly used by the
   management tools run by the network operators in order to manage,
   monitor and debug the network resources used to deliver multicast
   service, as well as gathering some data from the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-yang-model-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-yang-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-yang-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/