Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardaker-dprive-add-doh-dnsop-filter-request-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 13:56:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client DNS Filtering Profile Request
        Author          : Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-hardaker-dprive-add-doh-dnsop-filter-request-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-09-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism under which a client can request
   that an upstream recursive resolver perform DNS filtering on behalf
   of a client-requested policy.  This is may be done, for example,
   under a subscription model, where the client wishes not to get
   redirected to domains known to host malware or malicious content.
   This request is sent as an EDNS0 option with every DNS request, or
   potentially to just the first DNS request in a stream when using DNS
   over TLS, DNS over DTLS or DNS over DOH for example.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardaker-dprive-add-doh-dnsop-filter-request/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardaker-dprive-add-doh-dnsop-filter-request-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardaker-dprive-add-doh-dnsop-filter-request-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/