Subject: I-D Action: draft-grow-bmp-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 10:59:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLV support for BMP Route Monitoring and Peer Down Messages
        Authors         : Paolo Lucente
                          Yunan Gu
                          Henk Smit
	Filename        : draft-grow-bmp-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-09-03

Abstract:
   Most of the message types defined by the BGP Monitoring Protocol
   (BMP) do provision for optional trailing data; however Route
   Monitoring message (to provide a snapshot of the monitored Routing
   Information Base) and Peer Down message (to indicate that a peering
   session was terminated) do not.  Supporting optional data in TLV
   format across all BMP message types allows for an homogeneous and
   extensible surface that would be useful for the most different use-
   cases that need to convey additional data to a BMP station.  While
   this document does not want to cover any specific utilization
   scenario, it defines a simple way to support optional TLV data in all
   message types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grow-bmp-tlv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grow-bmp-tlv-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-grow-bmp-tlv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/