Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 04:50:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Update to the IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures for the Replacement of the IAOC with the IETF Administration LLC
        Authors         : Pete Resnick
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-09-14

Abstract:
   The IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures are described in RFC 7776.

   The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) has been replaced
   by the IETF Administration LLC, and the IETF Administrative Director
   has been replaced by the IETF LLC Executive Director.  This document
   updates RFC 7776 to amend these terms.

   RFC 7776 contained updates to RFC 7437.  draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis
   has incorporated those updates, so this document also updates RFC
   7776 to remove those updates.

NOTE for RFC Editor and Readers of this Document

   When published as an RFC

   o  All references to and mentions of draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis in
      this document should be replaced by the RFC that results from
      draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis.

   o  The string "XXXX" should be replaced with the RFC number assigned
      to the RFC that results from draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis.

   o  This note should be removed.

   *** END OF NOTE ***

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/