Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ipv4-hbh-destopt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 11:53:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv4 Hop-by-Hop Options and Destination Options Extension Headers
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ipv4-hbh-destopt-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-09-24

Abstract:
   This specification enables the use of Hop-by-Hop Options and
   Destination Options extension headers which are defined for IPv6 to
   be used with IPv4. The goal is to provide a uniform and feasible
   method of extensibility that is common between IPv4 and IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv4-hbh-destopt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-hbh-destopt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-hbh-destopt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/