Subject: I-D Action: draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 02:48:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Network Interconnect Tester Management
        Author          : Vladimir Vassilev
	Filename        : draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-09-05

Abstract:
   This document introduces new YANG model for use in network
   interconnect testing containing modules for traffic generator and
   traffic analyzer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/