Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mls-federation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:46:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Messaging Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Messaging Layer Security (MLS) Federation
        Authors         : Emad Omara
                          Raphael Robert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mls-federation-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-09-11

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Messaging Layer Security (MLS) can be
   used in a federated environment where different MLS implementations
   can interoperate by defining the message format for user key
   retrieval.  The document also describes some use cases where
   federation could be useful.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mls-federation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mls-federation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mls-federation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/