Subject: I-D Action: draft-shytyi-v6ops-danir-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 12:54:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCPv6_PD, PDP and NDP Implementation in IoT Router (DANIR)
        Authors         : Dmytro Shytyi
                          Alexandre Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-shytyi-v6ops-danir-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-09-18

Abstract:
   This document provides a description of the implementation of Dynamic
   Host Configuration Protocol version 6 Prefix Delegation, Neighbour
   Discovery Protocol and of the use of the Packet Data Protocol in an
   Internet of Things Router.  This Internet of Things Router is
   connected on a cellular network; it is a DHCPv6-PD Client and it
   requests a /56 pool of prefixes from the server; the DHCPv6-PD server
   is placed in the PGW and is a part of the cellular infrastructure.
   After the pool of prefixes is delegated, the Internet of Things
   Router derives sub-prefixes from the prefix pool; each one of these
   sub-prefixes is aimed at one ingress interface.

   After the Internet of Things Router finishes the network prefix
   assignment procedure, it advertises the network prefixes on the
   ingress links by using the Neighbour Discovery protocol.  Finally,
   when Hosts receive the sub-prefixes via Router Adverticement
   messages, they configure the Global Unique Address with the Stateless
   Address Auto-configuration protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shytyi-v6ops-danir/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shytyi-v6ops-danir-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shytyi-v6ops-danir-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shytyi-v6ops-danir-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/