Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 10:29:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-situ Flow Information Telemetry Framework
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Huanan Chen
                          Jaewhan Jin
                          Jongyoon Shin
	Filename        : draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-09-26

Abstract:
   Unlike the existing active and passive OAM techniques, the emerging
   on-path flow telemetry techniques provide unmatched visibility into
   user traffic, showing great application potential not only for
   today's network OAM but also for future's automatic network
   operation.  Summarizing the current industry practices that addresses
   the deployment challenges and application requirements, we provide a
   closed-loop framework, named In-situ Flow Information Telemetry
   (iFIT), for efficiently applying a family of underlying on-path flow
   telemetry techniques in various network environments.  The framework
   enumerates several key architectural components and describes how
   these components are assembled together to achieve a complete and
   closed-loop working solution for on-path flow telemetry.  Following
   such a framework allows better scalability, fosters application
   innovations, and promotes both vertical and horizontal
   interoperability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/