Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 01:20:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CDNI Request Routing Extensions
        Authors         : Ori Finkelman
                          Sanjay Mishra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-09-24

Abstract:
   Open Caching is a use case of Content Delivery Networks
   Interconnetion (CDNI) in which the commercial Content Delivery
   Network (CDN) is the upstream CDN (uCDN) and the ISP caching layer
   serves as the downstream CDN (dCDN).  The extensions specified in
   this document to the CDNI Metadata and FCI interfaces are derived
   from requirements raised by Open Caching but are also applicable to
   CDNI use cases in general.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/