Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 11:25:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Postcard-based On-Path Flow Data Telemetry
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Jongyoon Shin
                          Kyungtae Lee
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-09-09

Abstract:
   The Postcard-Based Telemetry (PBT) allows network OAM applications to
   directly collect and export telemetry data about any user packet at
   each node on the forwarding path.  PBT has two variations.  One
   requires inserting an instruction header to user packets to guide the
   data collection.  This variation has been recast into an independent
   IOAM option mode, Direct Export, and described in a standalone
   document.  This document describes the second variation, the mark
   triggered PBT or PBT-M.  PBT-M only marks the user packets or
   configure the flow filter to invoke the data collection and postcard
   export.  It complements IOAM by addressing several specific
   implementation and deployment challenges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/