Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 17:53:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An HTTPS-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-09-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module for configuring HTTPS based
   configured subscription, as defined I-D.ietf-netconf-subscribed-
   notifications.  The use of HTTPS maximizes transport-level
   interoperability, while allowing for encoding selection from text,
   e.g.  XML or JSON, to binary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/