Subject: I-D Action: draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 17:47:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Dynamic Flooding
        Authors         : Srinath Dontula
                          Tony Li
	Filename        : draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-09-04

Abstract:
   This document defins YANG data models that can be used to configure
   and manage Dynamic Flooding for IS-IS and OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/