Subject: I-D Action: draft-mccain-keylist-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 11:43:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributing OpenPGP Key Fingerprints with Signed Keylist Subscriptions
        Authors         : R. Miles McCain
                          Micah Lee
                          Nat Welch
	Filename        : draft-mccain-keylist-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-09-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a system by which an OpenPGP client may
   subscribe to an organization's public keylist to keep its keystore
   up-to-date with correct keys from the correct keyserver(s), even in
   cases where the keys correspond to multiple (potentially
   uncontrolled) domains.  Ensuring that all members or followers of an
   organization have their colleagues' most recent PGP public keys is
   critical to maintaining operational security.  Without the most
   recent keys' fingerprints and a source of trust for those keys (as
   this document specifies), users must manually update and sign each
   others' keys -- a system that is untenable in larger organizations.
   This document proposes a experimental format for the keylist file as
   well as requirements for clients who wish to implement this
   experimental keylist subscription functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mccain-keylist/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mccain-keylist-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mccain-keylist-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mccain-keylist-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/