Subject: I-D Action: draft-galimbe-ccamp-iv-yang-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 00:16:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG model to manage the optical parameters for in a WDM network
        Authors         : Gabriele Galimberti
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
	Filename        : draft-galimbe-ccamp-iv-yang-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-09-10

Abstract:
   This memo defines a Yang model that translate the information model
   to support Impairment-Aware (IA) Routing and Wavelength Assignment
   (RWA) functionality.  The information model is defined in draft-ietf-
   ccamp-wson-iv-info and draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode.  This
   document defines proper encoding and extend to the models defined in
   draft-lee-ccamp-wson-yang tu support Impairment-Aware (IA) Routing
   and Wavelength Assignment (RWA) functions

   The Yang model defined in this memo can be used for Optical
   Parameters monitoring and/or configuration of the multivendor
   Endpoints and ROADMs.  The use of this model does not guarantee
   interworking of transceivers over a DWDM.  Optical path feasibility
   and interoperability has to be determined by means outside the scope
   of this document.  The purpose of this model is to program interface
   parameters to consistently configure the mode of operation of
   transceivers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-galimbe-ccamp-iv-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-galimbe-ccamp-iv-yang-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-galimbe-ccamp-iv-yang-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-galimbe-ccamp-iv-yang-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/