Subject: I-D Action: draft-amsuess-t2trg-rdlink-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 04:08:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : rdlink: Robust distributed links to constrained devices
        Author          : Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-amsuess-t2trg-rdlink-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-09-23

Abstract:
   Thing to thing communication in Constrained RESTful Environments
   (CoRE) relies on URIs to link to servers.  Next to hierarchical
   configuration and short-lived IP addresses, this document introduces
   a naming scheme for devices based on cryptographic identifiers.  A
   special purpose domain is reserved for expressing those identifiers,
   and mechanisms for constrained devices to announce their names and to
   look them up are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-t2trg-rdlink/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amsuess-t2trg-rdlink-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amsuess-t2trg-rdlink-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-amsuess-t2trg-rdlink-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/