Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-sfc-hhsfc-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 18:40:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hybrid Hierarchical Multi-Domain Service Function chaining
        Authors         : Guanglei Li
                          Guanwen Li
                          Qi Xu
                          Huachun Zhou
                          Bohao Feng
                          Xu Feng
                          Zhigang Yu
	Filename        : draft-li-sfc-hhsfc-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-09-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a Hybrid Hierarchical Multi-Domain Service
   Function Chaining (hhSFC) architecture that extends Service Function
   Chaining (SFC) to multiple domains with different technology,
   administration or ownership.

   The goals of Hybrid Hierarchical SFC are to reduce the complexity of
   the control plane in a multi-domain scene and make the negotiation
   between different domains possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-sfc-hhsfc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-sfc-hhsfc-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-sfc-hhsfc-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-sfc-hhsfc-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/