Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:52:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Handling Long Lines in Inclusions in Internet-Drafts and RFCs
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-10.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2019-09-05

Abstract:
   This document defines two strategies for handling long lines in
   width-bounded text content.  One strategy is based on the historical
   use of a single backslash ('\') character to indicate where line-
   folding has occurred, with the continuation occurring with the first
   non-space (' ') character on the next line.  The second strategy
   extends the first strategy by adding a second backslash character to
   identify where the continuation begins and thereby able to handle
   cases not supported by the first strategy.  Both strategies use a
   self-describing header enabling automated reconstitution of the
   original content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/