Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 20:16:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Encapsulation for SFC and IFIT
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shuping Peng
                          Kihoon LEE
	Filename        : draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-09-09

Abstract:
   Service Function Chaining (SFC) and In-situ Flow Information
   Telemetry (IFIT) are important path services along with the packets.
   In order to support these services, several encapsulations have been
   defined.  The document analyzes the problems of these encapsulations
   in the IPv6 scenario and proposes the possible optimized
   encapsulation for IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/