Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 14:35:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New Cryptographic Algorithms for HIP
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-09-25

Abstract:
   This document provides new cryptographic algorithms to be used with
   HIP.  The Edwards Elliptic Curve and the Keccak sponge functions are
   the main focus.  The HIP parameters and processing instructions
   impacted by these algorithms are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/