Subject: I-D Action: draft-pthubert-raw-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 08:48:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reliable and Available Wireless Problem Statement
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-pthubert-raw-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-09-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the problem space for Reliable and Available
   Wireless at the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pthubert-raw-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pthubert-raw-problem-statement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pthubert-raw-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/