Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-idr-flexible-color-tunnel-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 07:50:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flexible Color-Based Tunnel Selection
        Authors         : Yimin Shen
                          Ravi Singh
	Filename        : draft-shen-idr-flexible-color-tunnel-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-09-24

Abstract:
   This document discusses color-based tunnel selection for BGP payload
   prefixes.  It defines a set of extended mapping modes, and describes
   how to use these modes to construct tunnel selection schemes to
   achieve flexible tunnel selection.  Tunnel selection schemes can be
   implemented as policies on routers performing tunnel selection, or
   signaled by next hop routers or a central controller via BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-idr-flexible-color-tunnel-selection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-idr-flexible-color-tunnel-selection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shen-idr-flexible-color-tunnel-selection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/