Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-payload-rtp-vvc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 10:25:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for Versatile Video Coding (VVC)
        Authors         : Shuai Zhao
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-zhao-payload-rtp-vvc-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2019-09-04

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the video coding
   standard ITU-T Recommendation H.266 and ISO/IEC International
   Standard 23090-3, both also known as Versatile Video Coding (VVC) and
   developed by the Joint Video Experts Team (JVET).  The RTP payload
   format allows for packetization of one or more Network Abstraction
   Layer (NAL) units in each RTP packet payload as well as fragmentation
   of a NAL unit into multiple RTP packets.  The payload format has wide
   applicability in videoconferencing, Internet video streaming, and
   high-bitrate entertainment-quality video, among others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-payload-rtp-vvc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhao-payload-rtp-vvc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhao-payload-rtp-vvc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/