Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ikev2-pake-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 01:11:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usage of PAKE Protocols with IKEv2
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ikev2-pake-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-09-10

Abstract:
   This memo discusses how PAKE (Password Authenticated Key Exchange)
   protocols can be integrated into the IKEv2 (Internet Key Exchange)
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ikev2-pake/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-ikev2-pake-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-ikev2-pake-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/