Subject: I-D Action: draft-pq-pkix-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 07:46:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Post-quantum Multi-Key Mechanisms for PKIX-like protocols; Problem Statement and Overview of Solution Space
        Author          : Mike Ounsworth
	Filename        : draft-pq-pkix-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-09-17

Abstract:
   With the widespread adoption of post-quantum (PQ) cryptography will
   come uncertainty about the strength of cryptographic primitives.  For
   example; when will RSA and ECC fall?  Are Lattice schemes as strong
   as we believe?  The cryptographic community is calling for hybrid
   schemes that combine classic and post-quantum crypto in ways that
   remain strong so long as at least one of the algorithms used remains
   strong.

   This document defines the problem statement for digital signatures in
   PKIX-like protocols, and gives an overview of the general families of
   solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pq-pkix-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pq-pkix-problem-statement-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pq-pkix-problem-statement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pq-pkix-problem-statement-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/