Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 08:52:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Privacy Considerations
        Authors         : Stephane Bortzmeyer
                          Sara Dickinson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-09-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the privacy issues associated with the use of
   the DNS by Internet users.  It is intended to be an analysis of the
   present situation and does not prescribe solutions.  This document
   obsoletes RFC 7626.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/