Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 17:58:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Factory Default Setting
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Ye Niu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-09-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to reset a server to its factory-
   default content.  The reset operation may be used e.g. during initial
   zero-touch configuration or when the existing configuration has major
   errors, so re-starting the configuration process from scratch is the
   best option.

   A new factory-reset RPC is defined.  Several methods of documenting
   the factory-default content are specified.

   Optionally a new "factory-default" read-only datastore is defined,
   that contains the data that will be copied over to the running
   datastore at reset.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/