Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 19:28:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SM Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
        Author          : Paul Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-09-18

Abstract:
   This draft specifies a set of cipher suites for the Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) protocol version 1.3 to support SM cryptographic
   algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/