Subject: I-D Action: draft-jilongwang-opsawg-crc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 21:09:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Network Resources Categorization
        Authors         : Jilong Wang
                          Congcong Miao
                          Shuying Zhuang
                          Qianli Zhang
                          Jianfeng Chen
	Filename        : draft-jilongwang-opsawg-crc-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2019-09-24

Abstract:
   This memo discusses and defines a framework for network resources
   categorization that can identify and describe all the network to
   assist network management.  Now network resources have not been
   systematically defined and classified.  The objective of this draft
   is to illustrate the applicability of framework for network resources
   categorization through use cases, then discuss the basic methodology
   and propose a not relatively mature framework for continued
   supplement and improvement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jilongwang-opsawg-crc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jilongwang-opsawg-crc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jilongwang-opsawg-crc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jilongwang-opsawg-crc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/