Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-problem-statement-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 12:35:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic Networks to Hybrid Cloud DCs Problem Statement
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Mehmet Toy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-problem-statement-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-09-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems that enterprises face today
   when interconnecting their branch offices with dynamic workloads in
   third party data centers (a.k.a. Cloud DCs).

   It examines some of the approaches interconnecting cloud DCs with
   enterprises' on-premises DCs & branch offices. This document also
   describes some of the network problems that many enterprises face
   when they have workloads & applications & data split among different
   data centers, especially for those enterprises with multiple sites
   that are already interconnected by VPNs (e.g., MPLS L2VPN/L3VPN).

   Current operational problems are examined to determine whether there
   is a need to improve existing protocols or whether a new protocol is
   necessary to solve them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-problem-statement-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-problem-statement-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-problem-statement-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/