Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 02:47:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Data Fields for In-situ OAM
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Hannes Gredler
                          John Leddy
                          Stephen Youell
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          David Mozes
                          Petr Lapukhov
                          Remy Chang
                          Daniel Bernier
                          John Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-07.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2019-09-11

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   discusses the data fields and associated data types for in-situ OAM.
   In-situ OAM data fields can be embedded into a variety of transports
   such as NSH, Segment Routing, Geneve, native IPv6 (via extension
   header), or IPv4.  In-situ OAM can be used to complement OAM
   mechanisms based on e.g.  ICMP or other types of probe packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/