Subject: I-D Action: draft-lodderstedt-oauth-par-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 03:47:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization Requests
        Authors         : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Brian Campbell
                          Nat Sakimura
                          Dave Tonge
                          Filip Skokan
	Filename        : draft-lodderstedt-oauth-par-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-09-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the pushed authorization request endpoint,
   which allows clients to push the payload of an OAuth 2.0
   authorization request to the authorization server via a direct
   request and provides them with a request URI that is used as
   reference to the data in a subsequent authorization request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lodderstedt-oauth-par/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lodderstedt-oauth-par-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lodderstedt-oauth-par-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/