Subject: I-D Action: draft-kinamdar-dispatch-sip-auto-peer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 20:45:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automatic Peering for SIP Trunks
        Authors         : Kaustubh Inamdar
                          Sreekanth Narayanan
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-kinamdar-dispatch-sip-auto-peer-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2019-09-11

Abstract:
   This draft specifies a configuration workflow to enable enterprise
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) networks to solicit the capability
   set of a SIP service provider network.  The capability set can
   subsequently be used to configure features and services on the
   enterprise edge element, such as a Session Border Controller (SBC),
   to ensure smooth peering between enterprise and service provider
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kinamdar-dispatch-sip-auto-peer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kinamdar-dispatch-sip-auto-peer-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kinamdar-dispatch-sip-auto-peer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/