Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 14:23:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Compressed Routing Header (CRH)
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Tomonobu Niwa
                          Andrew Alston
                          Daniam Henriques
                          Ning So
                          Fengman Xu
                          Gang Chen
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Guangming Yang
                          Yifeng Zhou
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-09-02

Abstract:
   This document defines two new IPv6 Routing header types.
   Generically, they are called the Compressed Routing Header (CRH).
   More specifically, the 16-bit version of the CRH is called the CRH-
   16, while the 32-bit version of the CRH is called the CRH-32.  SRv6+
   nodes use the CRH to steer packets from segment to segment along
   SRv6+ paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/