Subject: I-D Action: draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 08:02:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LSVR IETF Organizationally Specific TLVs for IEEE Std 802.1AB (LLDP)
        Authors         : Paul Congdon
                          Paul Bottorff
	Filename        : draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-10-22

Abstract:
   IEEE Std 802.1AB, commonly known as the Link Layer Discovery
   Protocol (LLDP), provides a means for individual organizations to
   define their own Type-Length-Value (TLV) objects for exchange over
   the protocol.  The IETF is a standards development organization with
   an IANA OUI (RFC 7042) that can be used in LLDP organizationally
   specific TLVs.  This document specifies IETF Organizationally
   Specific TLVs that support LSVR protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/