Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 17:44:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing with MPLS Data Plane Encapsulation for In-situ OAM Data
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Frank Brockners
                          Bin Wen
                          Voitek Kozak
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-10-18

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the data packet while the
   packet traverses a path between two nodes in the network.  Segment
   Routing (SR) technology leverages the source routing paradigm.  This
   document defines how IOAM data fields are transported with the
   Segment Routing with MPLS data plane (SR-MPLS) encapsulation.  The
   procedures defined are also equally applicable to all other MPLS data
   plane encapsulations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/