Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 14:58:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Elliptic curve 2y^2=x^3+x over field size 8^91+5
        Author          : Dan Brown
	Filename        : draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-04.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2019-10-03

Abstract:
  In elliptic curve cryptography, 2y^2=x^3+x/GF(8^91+5) hedges a
  remote risk of potential weakness in other curves, if used in
  multi-curve Diffie--Hellman, for example.  This curve features:
  isomorphism to Miller curves from 1985; low Kolmogorov complexity
  (little room for secretly embedded trapdoors of Gordon, Young--Yung,
  or Teske); likeness to a Bitcoin curve; 34-byte keys; prime field;
  5*64-bit field arithmetic; easy reduction, inversion, Legendre
  symbol, and square root; Montgomery ladder or Edwards unified curve
  arithmetic (Hisil--Carter--Dawson--Wong); multiplication by i
  (Gallant--Lambert--Vanstone); and string-as-point encoding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/