Subject: I-D Action: draft-stone-pce-path-protection-enforcement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 08:02:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Protection Enforcement in PCEP
        Authors         : Andrew Stone
                          Mustapha Aissaoui
	Filename        : draft-stone-pce-path-protection-enforcement-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-10-24

Abstract:
   This document aims to clarify existing usage of the local protection
   desired bit signalled in Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP).
   This document also introduces a new flag for signalling protection
   strictness in PCEP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stone-pce-path-protection-enforcement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stone-pce-path-protection-enforcement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stone-pce-path-protection-enforcement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/