Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 21:02:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quick and Dirty Security for GRASP
        Author          : Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-10-23

Abstract:
   A secure substrate is required by the Generic Autonomic Signaling
   Protocol (GRASP) used by Autonomic Service Agents.  This document
   describes QUADS, a QUick And Dirty Security method using symmetric
   cryptography and preconfigured keys or passwords.  It also describes
   a simplistic QUADS Key Infrastructure based on asymmetric
   cryptography used over insecure instances of GRASP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/