Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 09:42:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Moving DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) to Historic Status
        Authors         : Matthijs Mekking
                          Dan Mahoney
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-10-09

Abstract:
   This document obsoletes DNSSEC lookaside validation (DLV) and
   reclassifies RFCs 4431 and 5074 as Historic.  Furthermore, this
   document updates RFC 6698 by excluding the DLV resource record from
   certificates, and updates RFC 6840 by excluding the DLV registries
   from the trust anchor selection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-obsolete-dlv-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/