Subject: I-D Action: draft-multi-dimensional-resource-aggregation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 03:02:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-dimensional Resource Aggregation in 5G Optical Fronthaul Networks
        Authors         : Hui Yang
                          Yiqian Liu
                          Jie Zhang
                          Ao Yu
                          Qiuyan Yao
	Filename        : draft-multi-dimensional-resource-aggregation-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-10-29

Abstract:
   We propose a resource assignment scheme based on multi-dimensional
   resource aggregation in 5G optical fronthaul networks.  This new
   scheme can suit to the higher demand of flexible resource allocation
   of the fronthaul in the new 5G scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-multi-dimensional-resource-aggregation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-multi-dimensional-resource-aggregation-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-multi-dimensional-resource-aggregation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-multi-dimensional-resource-aggregation-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/