Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 06:09:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Netconf Pub/Sub Model for RATS Interaction Procedure
        Authors         : Liang Xia (Frank)
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-10-21

Abstract:
   This draft defines the a new method of using the netconf pub/sub
   model in the RATS interaction procedure, to increse its flexibility,
   efficiency and scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/