Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 06:18:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Topology Discovery Requirements
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-10-21

Abstract:
   For wide scale routing protocols to build their topology and
   reachability databases they need to discover the encapsulation data
   on a link, link IP layer 3 attributes, attributes for IP layer 3 and
   above protocols on that link, and link liveness.  We refer to this as
   neighbor discovery.  BGP-LS and its enhancements provide an API to
   present much of these data to BGP protocols, but do not directly
   collect these data.  This document explores the needs and criteria
   for the data needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/