Subject: I-D Action: draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 14:38:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The QUIC Loss Bits
        Authors         : Alexandre Ferrieux
                          Isabelle Hamchaoui
                          Igor Lubashev
	Filename        : draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-10-10

Abstract:
   This draft adapts the general technique described in draft-
   ferrieuxhamchaoui-tsvwg-lossbits for QUIC using reserved bits in QUIC
   v1 header.  It describes a method that employs two bits to allow
   endpoints to signal packet loss in a way that can be used by network
   devices to measure and locate the source of the loss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/