Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-opsawg-tcpm-converter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 22:52:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS Extensions for 0-RTT TCP Converters
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-opsawg-tcpm-converter-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-10-07

Abstract:
   Because of the lack of important TCP extensions, e.g., Multipath TCP
   support at the server side, some service providers now consider a
   network-assisted model that relies upon the activation of a dedicated
   function called Transport Converters.  For example, network-assisted
   Multipath TCP deployment models are designed to facilitate the
   adoption of Multipath TCP for the establishment of multi-path
   communications without making any assumption about the support of
   Multipath TCP by the remote servers.  Transport Converters located in
   the network are responsible for establishing multi-path
   communications on behalf of endpoints, thereby taking advantage of
   Multipath TCP capabilities to achieve different goals that include
   (but are not limited to) optimization of resource usage (e.g.,
   bandwidth aggregation), of resiliency (e.g., primary/backup
   communication paths), and traffic offload management.

   This document specifies a new Remote Authentication Dial-In User
   Service (RADIUS) attributes that carry the IP addresses that will be
   returned to authorized users to reach one or multiple Converters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-opsawg-tcpm-converter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-opsawg-tcpm-converter-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-opsawg-tcpm-converter-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/