Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 18:26:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Echo Request/Reply for In-situ OAM Capabilities
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Lei Bo
	Filename        : draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the echo request/reply
   mechanisms used in IPv6, SR-MPLS and SFC environments, which can be
   used within an IOAM domain, allowing the IOAM encapsulating node to
   acquire IOAM capabilities of each IOAM transit node and/or IOAM
   decapsulating node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/