Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-intarea-lossless-pmtud-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 12:14:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lossless Path MTU Discovery (PMTUD)
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Manoj Nayak
                          Bradley Newton
                          Hakan Alpan
                          Radon Rosborough
                          Miles President
	Filename        : draft-bonica-intarea-lossless-pmtud-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes alternative IPv4 PMTUD procedures that do not
   prevent IP fragmentation and do no rely on the network's ability to
   deliver ICMP Destination Unreachable messages to the source node.
   This document also defines a new ICMP message.  IPv4 nodes emit this
   new message when they reassemble a fragmented packet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-intarea-lossless-pmtud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-intarea-lossless-pmtud-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-intarea-lossless-pmtud-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-intarea-lossless-pmtud-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/