Subject: I-D Action: draft-mu-curdle-ssh-xmss-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 01:16:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : XMSS public key algorithms for the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol
        Authors         : Loganaden Velvindron
                          Jeremie Daniel
	Filename        : draft-mu-curdle-ssh-xmss-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-10-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the XMSS (XMSS: eXtended Merkle
   Signature Scheme) which is resistant to quantum computers attack, as
   a digital signature algorithm in the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mu-curdle-ssh-xmss/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mu-curdle-ssh-xmss-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mu-curdle-ssh-xmss-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/