Subject: I-D Action: draft-eden-srv6-tagging-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 04:26:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Tagging proxy
        Authors         : Yukito Ueno
                          Ryo Nakamura
                          Teppei Kamata
	Filename        : draft-eden-srv6-tagging-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the tagging method of SRv6 proxy.  SRv6 proxy
   is an SR endpoint behavior for processing SRv6 traffic on behalf of
   an SR-unaware service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eden-srv6-tagging-proxy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eden-srv6-tagging-proxy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eden-srv6-tagging-proxy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/