Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 07:26:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Alternate Marking Method
        Authors         : Tianran Zhou
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Shinyoung Lee
                          Mauro Cociglio
	Filename        : draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines data fields for the alternate marking with
   enough space.  The main idea is that more information can be
   considered within the alternate marking field to facilitate the
   efficiency and ease the deployment.  The definition aims to be
   general, even if for some protocols there can be dedicated solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/