Subject: I-D Action: draft-upa-srv6-service-chaining-exp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 06:37:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Experiment of SRv6 Service Chaining at Interop Tokyo 2019 ShowNet
        Authors         : Ryo Nakamura
                          Yukito Ueno
                          Teppei Kamata
	Filename        : draft-upa-srv6-service-chaining-exp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   This document reports lessons learned from an experimental deployment
   of service chaining with Segment Routing over the IPv6 data plane
   (SRv6) at an event network.  The service chaining part of the network
   was comprised of four SRv6-capable nodes (three products from
   different vendors), five SRv6 proxy nodes (two products from
   different vendors and three open source software), and six services.
   This network was deployed at Interop Tokyo 2019, and it successfully
   provided network connectivity and services to all the exhibitors and
   visitors on the event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-upa-srv6-service-chaining-exp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-upa-srv6-service-chaining-exp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-upa-srv6-service-chaining-exp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/