Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-esp-gost-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 01:31:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using GOST ciphers in ESP and IKEv2
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-esp-gost-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of encryption transforms for use in
   Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) and Internet Key Exchange
   version 2 (IKEv2) protocols.  The transforms are based on Russian
   cryptographic standard algorithms (GOST) in a Multilinear Galois Mode
   (MGM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-esp-gost/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-esp-gost-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-esp-gost-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyslov-esp-gost-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/