Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-v6ops-local-only-addressing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 20:24:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Default IPv6 Local Only Addressing for Non-Internet Devices
        Author          : Mark Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-v6ops-local-only-addressing-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-10-14

Abstract:
   For certain types or models of devices it should be clear and obvious
   that, by default, they should not be reachable from the global IPv6
   Internet, or able to reach the global IPv6 Internet, even though the
   network they are attached to provides global IPv6 Internet
   connectivity.  This memo proposes that these types of devices refuse
   to configure and use global IPv6 Internet addresses by default.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-v6ops-local-only-addressing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-v6ops-local-only-addressing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smith-v6ops-local-only-addressing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/