Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 03:06:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network File System (NFS) Version 4 Minor Version 1 Protocol
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-03.txt
	Pages           : 662
	Date            : 2019-10-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the Network File System (NFS) version 4 minor
   version 1, including features retained from the base protocol (NFS
   version 4 minor version 0, which is specified in RFC 7530) and
   protocol extensions made subsequently.  The later minor version has
   no dependencies on NFS version 4 minor version 0, and is considered a
   separate protocol.

   This document obsoletes RFC5661.  It substantialy revises the
   treatment of features relating to multi-server namesapce superseding
   the description of those features appearing in RFC5661.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5661sesqui-msns-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/