Subject: I-D Action: draft-hb-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 19:42:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for p2mp sr policy
        Authors         : Hooman Bidgoli
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Jayant Kotalwar
                          Rishabh Parekh
                          Tarek Saad
	Filename        : draft-hb-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-10-30

Abstract:
   SR P2MP policies are set of policies that enable architecture for
   P2MP service delivery.

   A P2MP policy consists of candidate paths that connects the Root of
   the Tree to a set of Leaves. The P2MP policy is composed of
   replication segments. A replication segment is a forwarding
   instruction for a candidate path which is downloaded to the Root,
   transit nodes and the leaves.

   This document defines a YANG data model for SR P2MP Policy
   Configuration and operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hb-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hb-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hb-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hb-spring-sr-p2mp-policy-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/