Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-rfc8478bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 13:54:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Zstandard Compression and the application/zstd Media Type
        Authors         : Yann Collet
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-rfc8478bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2019-10-14

Abstract:
   Zstandard, or "zstd" (pronounced "zee standard"), is a data
   compression mechanism.  This document describes the mechanism and
   registers a media type and content encoding to be used when
   transporting zstd-compressed content via Multipurpose Internet Mail
   Extensions (MIME).

   Despite use of the word "standard" as part of its name, readers are
   advised that this document is not an Internet Standards Track
   specification; it is being published for informational purposes only.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-rfc8478bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-rfc8478bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kucherawy-rfc8478bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/