Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-teas-rsvp-ttz-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 08:11:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TE LSP Crossing Topology-Transparent Zones
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Renwei Li
                          Gregory Cauchie
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Ning So
                          Fengman Xu
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Vic Liu
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-teas-rsvp-ttz-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-06-01

Abstract:
   A topology-transparent zone is virtualized as the edges of the zone
   fully connected.  This document presents the procedures for the
   establishment of Traffic Engineering (TE) LSPs crossing Topology-
   Transparent Zones.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-teas-rsvp-ttz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-teas-rsvp-ttz-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-teas-rsvp-ttz-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-teas-rsvp-ttz-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/