Subject: I-D Action: draft-msri-grow-bmp-compression-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 09:27:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BMP Compression
        Authors         : Mukul Srivastava
                          Paolo Lucente
	Filename        : draft-msri-grow-bmp-compression-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-10-15

Abstract:
   This document provides specification for an optional compressed BMP
   Feed from a router to BMP station.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-msri-grow-bmp-compression/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-msri-grow-bmp-compression-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-msri-grow-bmp-compression-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/