Subject: I-D Action: draft-bre-openpgp-samples-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 06:36:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OpenPGP Example Keys and Certificates
        Authors         : Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson
                          juga
                          Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-bre-openpgp-samples-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-10-15

Abstract:
   The OpenPGP development community benefits from sharing samples of
   signed or encrypted data.  This document facilitates such
   collaboration by defining a small set of OpenPGP certificates and
   keys for use when generating such samples.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bre-openpgp-samples/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bre-openpgp-samples-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bre-openpgp-samples-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/