Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ospf-intelligent-db-exch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 07:24:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intelligent OSPF Link State Database Exchange
        Author          : Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-ospf-intelligent-db-exch-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-10-02

Abstract:
   This document presents an intelligent database exchange mechanism for
   the database exchange procedure in OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.  This mechanism
   is backward compatible.  It eliminates the unnecessary database
   exchanges through using the existing reachability information
   calculated from the link state database and the un-reachability
   information about routers recorded.  It significantly speeds up the
   establishment of the full adjacency between two routers in some
   situations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ospf-intelligent-db-exch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ospf-intelligent-db-exch-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-ospf-intelligent-db-exch-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-ospf-intelligent-db-exch-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/