Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasskin-wpack-ecosystem-effects-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 16:14:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ecosystem Effects of Web Packaging
        Author          : Jeffrey Yasskin
	Filename        : draft-yasskin-wpack-ecosystem-effects-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-10-07

Abstract:
   This document analyzes how Web Packaging may affect the web
   ecosystem.

Note to Readers

   This document has NOT been reviewed widely and probably contains lots
   of mistakes.

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the wpack mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/wpack [1].

   The source code and issues list for this draft can be found in
   https://github.com/jyasskin/wpack-ecosystem-effects [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-wpack-ecosystem-effects/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasskin-wpack-ecosystem-effects-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yasskin-wpack-ecosystem-effects-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/