Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcpherson-sattler-report-structure-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 12:23:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Report Structure
        Authors         : Neal McPherson
                          Tobias Sattler
	Filename        : draft-mcpherson-sattler-report-structure-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the default Report Structure for Reports
   which can be provide via the Reporting Repository.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcpherson-sattler-report-structure/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcpherson-sattler-report-structure-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcpherson-sattler-report-structure-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcpherson-sattler-report-structure-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/