Subject: I-D Action: draft-lmo-dprive-phase2-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 02:37:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Privacy Requirements for Exchanges between Recursive Resolvers and Authoritative Servers
        Authors         : Jason Livingood
                          Alexander Mayrhofer
                          Benno Overeinder
	Filename        : draft-lmo-dprive-phase2-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-10-28

Abstract:
   This document provides requirements for adding confidentiality to DNS
   exchanges between recursive resolvers and authoritative servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lmo-dprive-phase2-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lmo-dprive-phase2-requirements-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lmo-dprive-phase2-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/