Subject: I-D Action: draft-friel-anima-brski-cloud-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 04:56:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BRSKI Cloud Registrar
        Authors         : Owen Friel
                          Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-friel-anima-brski-cloud-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-10-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies the behaviour of a BRSKI Cloud Registrar, and
   how a pledge can interact with a BRSKI Cloud Registrar when
   bootstrapping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-friel-anima-brski-cloud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-friel-anima-brski-cloud-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-friel-anima-brski-cloud-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-friel-anima-brski-cloud-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/