Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:23:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Babel Routing Protocol
        Authors         : Juliusz Chroboczek
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-15.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2019-10-18

Abstract:
   Babel is a loop-avoiding distance-vector routing protocol that is
   robust and efficient both in ordinary wired networks and in wireless
   mesh networks.  This document describes the Babel routing protocol,
   and obsoletes RFCs 6126 and 7557.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/