Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-binary-structured-headers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 23:59:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Binary Structured HTTP Headers
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-binary-structured-headers-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   This specification defines a binary serialisation of Structured
   Headers for HTTP, along with a negotiation mechanism for its use in
   HTTP/2.  It also defines how to use Structured Headers for many
   existing headers - thereby "backporting" them - when supported by two
   peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-binary-structured-headers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-binary-structured-headers-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-binary-structured-headers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/