Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-dots-telemetry-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 02:33:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ehud Doron
                          Meiling Chen
	Filename        : draft-reddy-dots-telemetry-04.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2019-10-18

Abstract:
   This document aims to enrich DOTS signal channel protocol with
   various telemetry attributes allowing optimal DDoS attack mitigation.
   This document specifies the normal traffic baseline and attack
   traffic telemetry attributes a DOTS client can convey to its DOTS
   server in the mitigation request, the mitigation status telemetry
   attributes a DOTS server can communicate to a DOTS client, and the
   mitigation efficacy telemetry attributes a DOTS client can
   communicate to a DOTS server.  The telemetry attributes can assist
   the mitigator to choose the DDoS mitigation techniques and perform
   optimal DDoS attack mitigation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dots-telemetry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dots-telemetry-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-dots-telemetry-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-dots-telemetry-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/