Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-nvo3-bfd-geneve-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 19:21:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BFD for Geneve
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Santosh Pallagatti
	Filename        : draft-xiao-nvo3-bfd-geneve-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol in point-to-point Generic Network
   Virtualization Encapsulation (Geneve) tunnels forming up an overlay
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-nvo3-bfd-geneve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-nvo3-bfd-geneve-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-nvo3-bfd-geneve-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiao-nvo3-bfd-geneve-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/