Subject: I-D Action: draft-sheffer-cfrg-pake-review-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 11:21:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Review of the CFRG PAKE Proposals
        Author          : Yaron Sheffer
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-cfrg-pake-review-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   This draft consists of the author's review of the password-
   authenticated key exchange (PAKE) protocols, as submitted to the
   IRTF's CFRG.  All opinions here are the author's alone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sheffer-cfrg-pake-review/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-cfrg-pake-review-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sheffer-cfrg-pake-review-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/