Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-grow-enhanced-as-loop-detection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 02:03:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced AS-Loop Detection for BGP
        Authors         : Huanan Chen
                          Di Ma
                          Yunan Gu
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-chen-grow-enhanced-as-loop-detection-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-10-26

Abstract:
   This document proposes to enhance AS-Loop Detection for BGP Inbound/
   Outbound Route Processing.  It is an enhancement to the current BGP's
   Inbound/Outbound processing and can be implemented directly on the
   device.  This could empower networks to quickly and accurately figure
   out they're being victimized.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-grow-enhanced-as-loop-detection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-grow-enhanced-as-loop-detection-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-grow-enhanced-as-loop-detection-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-grow-enhanced-as-loop-detection-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/