Subject: I-D Action: draft-ucarion-jddf-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 14:29:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Data Definition Format (JDDF)
        Author          : Ulysse Carion
	Filename        : draft-ucarion-jddf-03.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2019-10-13

Abstract:
   This document proposes a format, called JSON Data Definition Format
   (JDDF), for describing the shape of JavaScript Object Notation (JSON)
   messages.  Its main goals are to enable code generation from schemas
   as well as portable validation with standardized error indicators.
   To this end, JDDF is strategically limited to be no more expressive
   than the type systems of mainstream programming languages.  This
   strategic limitation, as well as the decision to make JDDF schemas be
   JSON documents, also makes tooling atop of JDDF easier to build.

   This document does not have IETF consensus and is presented here to
   facilitate experimentation with the concept of JDDF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ucarion-jddf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ucarion-jddf-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ucarion-jddf-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ucarion-jddf-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/