Subject: I-D Action: draft-edx-edge-exchanger-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 20:08:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EDX - Edge Exchanger
        Author          : Sweta Jaiswal
	Filename        : draft-edx-edge-exchanger-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a new DNS resource record (RR) type, called
   the Edge Exchanger (EDX) RR, that is used to find services and
   location of the server(s) for any specific domain (the word domain is
   used here in the strict RFC1034 sense).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-edx-edge-exchanger/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-edx-edge-exchanger-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-edx-edge-exchanger-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/