Subject: I-D Action: draft-hewu-mptcp-trust-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 08:25:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Trusted Multipath-TCP (MPTCP) extension
        Authors         : Hewu Li
                          Qian Wu
                          Boyang Wu
                          Qi Zhang
                          Jiang Zhou
                          Jun Liu
	Filename        : draft-hewu-mptcp-trust-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-10-30

Abstract:
   Multipath TCP (MPTCP) adds the capability of using multiple paths to
   a regular TCP session and is being deployed extensively.  Source
   Address Validation (SAV) technologies are proposed to prevent network
   nodes from spoofing others' IP addresses and thus improve the
   accountability of networks.  This document proposes a trusted MPTCP
   extension based on SAV, which enables MPTCP to work with SAV and thus
   improve the accountability of MPTCP connections.  This extension
   doesn't intend to replace the security solutions to resolving IP
   forged attacks, like Hash-based Message Authentication Code (HMAC),
   but to improve the accountability of them and the whole connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hewu-mptcp-trust/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hewu-mptcp-trust-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hewu-mptcp-trust-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/