Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-ipwave-nd-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 01:38:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service and Neighbor Discovery in ITS
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
	Filename        : draft-yan-ipwave-nd-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-10-11

Abstract:
   For C-ACC, platooning and other typical use cases in ITS, direct IP
   communication between neighbor vehicles poses the following two
   issues: 1) how to discover the neighbor vehicle and the demanded
   service; and 2) how to discover the link-layer address of the
   neighbor vehicle and selected server.  This draft presents a solution
   to these problems based on DNS-SD/mDNS [RFC6762][RFC6763].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-ipwave-nd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-ipwave-nd-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-ipwave-nd-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-ipwave-nd-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/