Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-6man-srv6-pbt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 01:31:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Support Postcard-Based Telemetry for SRv6 OAM
        Author          : Haoyu Song
	Filename        : draft-song-6man-srv6-pbt-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-10-14

Abstract:
   Applications such as SRv6 TE may require to collect detailed
   performance data on SR paths.  Existing in-situ OAM techniques incur
   encapsulation and header overhead issues.  This document describes a
   method based on Postcard-based Telemetry with Packet Marking for SRv6
   on-path OAM, which avoids the extra overhead for encapsulating
   telemetry-related instruction and metadata in SRv6 packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-6man-srv6-pbt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-6man-srv6-pbt-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-6man-srv6-pbt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-6man-srv6-pbt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/