Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 13:22:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Based Multicast
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Lenny Giuliano
                          Keyur Patel
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Mankamana Mishra
                          Arkadiy Gulko
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-10-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies a BGP address family and related procedures
   that allow BGP to be used for setting up multicast distribution
   trees.  This document also specifies procedures that enable BGP to be
   used for multicast source discovery, and for showing interest in
   receiving particular multicast flows.  Taken together, these
   procedures allow BGP to be used as a replacement for other multicast
   routing protocols, such as PIM or mLDP.  The BGP procedures specified
   here are based on the BGP multicast procedures that were originally
   designed for use by providers of Multicast Virtual Private Network
   service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/