Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 19:08:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Per-Path Service Instruction (PPSI) Option
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Luay Jalil
                          Chris Lenart
                          Ning So
                          Fengman Xu
                          Greg Presbury
                          Gang Chen
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Guangming Yang
                          Yifeng Zhou
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-10-15

Abstract:
   SRm6 encodes Per-Path Service Instructions (PPSI) in a new IPv6
   option, called the PPSI Option.  This document describes the PPSI
   Option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/