Subject: I-D Action: draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 13:18:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flooding Topology Computation Algorithm
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Dean Cheng
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Yi Yang
                          Aijun Wang
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-10-17

Abstract:
   This document proposes an algorithm for a node to compute a flooding
   topology, which is a subgraph of the complete topology per underline
   physical network.  When every node in an area automatically
   calculates a flooding topology by using a same algorithm and floods
   the link states using the flooding topology, the amount of flooding
   traffic in the network is greatly reduced.  This would reduce
   convergence time with a more stable and optimized routing
   environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/