Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-dots-attack-type-unification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 19:52:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : attack type unification
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-dots-attack-type-unification-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-10-17

Abstract:
   This document put forward a method to unify DDoS attack type
   classification and attack definition description, this will help
   different mitigators to mitigate DDoS attacks together.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-dots-attack-type-unification/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-dots-attack-type-unification-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-dots-attack-type-unification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/