Subject: I-D Action: draft-polli-ratelimit-headers-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 08:00:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RateLimit Header Fields for HTTP
        Authors         : Roberto Polli
                          Alejandro Martinez Ruiz
	Filename        : draft-polli-ratelimit-headers-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the RateLimit-Limit, RateLimit-Remaining,
   RateLimit-Reset header fields for HTTP, thus allowing servers to
   publish current request quotas and clients to shape their request
   policy and avoid being throttled out.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polli-ratelimit-headers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polli-ratelimit-headers-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-polli-ratelimit-headers-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-polli-ratelimit-headers-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/