Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-lamps-cms-update-alg-id-protect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 13:00:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update to the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) for Algorithm Identifier Protection
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-lamps-cms-update-alg-id-protect-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-10-03

Abstract:
   This document updates the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
   specified in RFC 5652 to ensure that algorithm identifiers are
   adequately protected.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-lamps-cms-update-alg-id-protect/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-lamps-cms-update-alg-id-protect-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-lamps-cms-update-alg-id-protect-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/