Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 14:02:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol Version 7
        Authors         : Scott Burleigh
                          Kevin Fall
                          Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-15.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2019-10-18

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft presents a specification for Bundle Protocol,
   adapted from the experimental Bundle Protocol specification
   developed by the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research group of the
   Internet Research Task Force and documented in RFC 5050.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/