Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-tsvwg-ai-ecn-for-dcn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 02:29:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Artificial Intelligence (AI) based ECN adaptive reconfiguration for datacenter networks
        Authors         : Yan Zhuang
                          Bai Zhang
                          Haotao Pan
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-tsvwg-ai-ecn-for-dcn-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-10-18

Abstract:
   This document is to provide an artificial intelligence (AI) based ECN
   adaptive reconfiguration for datacenter networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-tsvwg-ai-ecn-for-dcn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-tsvwg-ai-ecn-for-dcn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhuang-tsvwg-ai-ecn-for-dcn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/