Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 01:20:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Additional Units for SenML
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-10-12

Abstract:
   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) media type supports the
   indication of units for a quantity represented.  This short document
   registers a number of additional unit names in the IANA registry for
   Units in SenML.  It also defines a registry for secondary units that
   cannot be in SenML's main registry as they are derived by linear
   transformation from units already in that registry; RFC 8428 is
   updated to also accept these units.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-senml-more-units-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/