Subject: I-D Action: draft-verdt-netmod-yang-module-versioning-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 04:03:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updated YANG Module Revision Handling
        Authors         : Benoit Claise
                          Joe Clarke
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Robert Wilton
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Jason Sterne
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-verdt-netmod-yang-module-versioning-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2019-10-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new YANG module update procedure that can
   document when non-backwards-compatible changes have occurred during
   the evolution of a YANG module.  It extends the YANG import statement
   with an earliest revision filter to better represent inter-module
   dependencies.  It provides help and guidelines for managing the
   lifecycle of YANG modules and individual schema nodes.  This document
   updates RFC 7950, RFC 8407 and RFC 8525.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-module-versioning/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-module-versioning-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-module-versioning-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-verdt-netmod-yang-module-versioning-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/