Subject: I-D Action: draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 05:16:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Packages
        Author          : Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-02.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2019-10-24

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG packages, a versioned organizational
   structure holding a set of related YANG modules, that collectively
   define a YANG schema.  It describes how YANG instance data documents
   are used to define YANG packages, and how the YANG library
   information published by a server can be augmented with packages
   related information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/