Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 18:29:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer 0 Types
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Young Lee
                          Aihua Guo
                          Victor Lopez
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-10-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
   in the YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types and
   groupings are intended to be imported by modules that model Layer 0
   Traffic Engineering (TE) configuration and state capabilities such as
   Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSONs) and Spectrum Switched
   optical Networks (SSONs).  The applicability of this document is
   mainly for TE, but not limited to.

   The YANG data model in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture defined in RFC8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/