Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 12:48:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registry Fee Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Roger Carney
                          Gavin Brown
                          Jothan Frakes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-19.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2019-10-11

Abstract:
   Given the expansion of the DNS namespace, and the proliferation of
   novel business models, it is desirable to provide a method for
   Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) clients to query EPP servers
   for the fees and credits and provide expected fees and credits for
   certain commands and objects.  This document describes an EPP
   extension mapping for registry fees.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/