Subject: I-D Action: draft-jilongwang-opsawg-crc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 21:19:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Network Resources Categorization
        Authors         : Jilong Wang
                          Congcong Miao
                          Shuying Zhuang
                          Qianli Zhang
                          Jianfeng Chen
	Filename        : draft-jilongwang-opsawg-crc-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2019-10-14

Abstract:
   This memo presents the definition of cyberspace resource, and then
   discusses a classification framework for cyberspace resources.
   Cyberspace is widely applied in people's daily life and it is
   regarded as a new space, paralleled to the geographic space.  There
   are various resources in cyberspace.  However, they have not been
   systematically defined and classified.  The objective of this draft
   is to present the deifinition of cyberspace resource and a standard
   classification framework, thus, supporting the unified resource
   storage and shares.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jilongwang-opsawg-crc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jilongwang-opsawg-crc-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jilongwang-opsawg-crc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jilongwang-opsawg-crc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/