Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 17:27:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement Using TWAMP Light for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Bart Janssens
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-10-19

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document specifies procedure for sending
   and processing probe query and response messages for Performance
   Measurement (PM) in Segment Routing networks.  The procedure uses the
   mechanisms defined in RFC 5357 (Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol
   (TWAMP) Light) for Delay Measurement, and also uses the mechanisms
   defined in this document for Loss Measurement.  The procedure
   specified is applicable to SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes and are used
   for both links and end-to-end SR Policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/