Subject: I-D Action: draft-koldychev-pce-multipath-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 11:33:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Signaling Multipath Information
        Authors         : Mike Koldychev
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          Bhupendra Yadav
	Filename        : draft-koldychev-pce-multipath-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   This document introduces a mechanism to communicate multipath
   information in PCEP as a set of Explicit Route Objects (EROs).  A
   special object is defined to carry per ERO attributes.  This
   mechanism is applicable to SR-TE and RSVP-TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koldychev-pce-multipath/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koldychev-pce-multipath-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-koldychev-pce-multipath-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/