Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-tls-pemesni-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 08:32:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PEM file format for ESNI
        Author          : Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-farrell-tls-pemesni-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-10-28

Abstract:
   Encrypted SNI key pairs need to be configured into TLS servers, some
   of which can be built with different TLS libraries, so there is a
   benefit and little cost in documenting a file format to use for
   these, similar to how RFC7468 defines other PEM file formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrell-tls-pemesni/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrell-tls-pemesni-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farrell-tls-pemesni-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/