Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ospf-abnormal-state-info-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 07:31:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Abnormal State Information
        Author          : Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-ospf-abnormal-state-info-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-10-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a couple of options for an OSPF router to
   advertise its abnormal state information in a routing domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ospf-abnormal-state-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ospf-abnormal-state-info-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-ospf-abnormal-state-info-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-ospf-abnormal-state-info-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/