Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-mpls-path-segment-sr-mpls-interworking-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 00:47:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Use of Path Segment in SR-MPLS and MPLS Interworking
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Weiqiang Cheng
	Filename        : draft-xiong-mpls-path-segment-sr-mpls-interworking-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-10-17

Abstract:
   This document discusses the SR-MPLS and MPLS interworking scenarios
   and proposes the solution with the use of path segments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-mpls-path-segment-sr-mpls-interworking/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-mpls-path-segment-sr-mpls-interworking-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-mpls-path-segment-sr-mpls-interworking-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiong-mpls-path-segment-sr-mpls-interworking-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/