Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-roll-eliding-dio-information-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 07:42:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Eliding and Querying RPL Information
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Dominique Barthel
                          Rahul Arvind Jadhav
	Filename        : draft-thubert-roll-eliding-dio-information-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-10-15

Abstract:
   This document presents a method to elide a group of global RPL
   options by synchonizing the state associated with each of these
   options between parent and child using a new sequence counter in DIO
   messages.  A child that missed a DIO message with an update of any of
   those protected options detects it by the change of sequence counter
   and queries the update with a DIS Message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-roll-eliding-dio-information/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-roll-eliding-dio-information-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-roll-eliding-dio-information-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/