Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-sr-ingress-protection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 09:13:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SR Path Ingress Protection
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aijun Wang
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-sr-ingress-protection-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-10-24

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Path Computation Element (PCE)
   communication Protocol (PCEP) for protecting the ingress node of a
   Segment Routing (SR) tunnel or path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-sr-ingress-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-sr-ingress-protection-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-sr-ingress-protection-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-sr-ingress-protection-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/