Subject: I-D Action: draft-lonvick-private-tax-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 17:37:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Taxonomy on Private Use Fields in Protocols
        Author          : Chris Lonvick
	Filename        : draft-lonvick-private-tax-18.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-10-17

Abstract:
   This document discusses how private use fields in IETF protocols are
   used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lonvick-private-tax/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lonvick-private-tax-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lonvick-private-tax-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lonvick-private-tax-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/