Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6635bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 12:57:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC Editor Model (Version 2)
        Authors         : Olaf M. Kolkman
                          Joel M. Halpern
                          Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6635bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-10-04

Abstract:
   The RFC Editor model described in this document divides the
   responsibilities for the RFC Series into three functions: the RFC
   Series Editor, the RFC Production Center, and the RFC Publisher.
   Internet Architecture Board (IAB) oversight via the RFC Series
   Oversight Committee (RSOC) is described, as is the relationship
   between the IETF Administration Limited Liability Company and the
   RSOC.  This document reflects the experience gained with "RFC Editor
   Model (Version 1)", documented in RFC 5620; and obsoletes RFC 6635 to
   replace all references to the IASA and related structures with those
   defined by the IASA 2.0 Model.

   [RFC Editor: Please remove the following paragraph prior to
   publication.]

   The IASA2 WG requests that the IAB publish this replacement for RFC
   6635.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6635bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6635bis-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6635bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6635bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/