Subject: I-D Action: draft-jain-lisp-site-external-connectivity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 17:41:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Site External Connectivity
        Authors         : Prakash Jain
                          Victor Moreno
                          Sanjay Hooda
	Filename        : draft-jain-lisp-site-external-connectivity-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-10-23

Abstract:
   This draft defines how to register/retrieve default-pETR mapping
   information in LISP when the destination is not registered/known to
   the local site and its mapping system (e.g. the destination is an
   internet or external site destination).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jain-lisp-site-external-connectivity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jain-lisp-site-external-connectivity-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jain-lisp-site-external-connectivity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/