Subject: I-D Action: draft-kebler-kurapati-l3vpn-mvpn-mtrace-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 09:26:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Traceroute for MVPNs
        Authors         : Robert Kebler
                          Pavan Kurapati
                          Saud Asif
                          Mankamana Mishra
                          Stig Venaas
	Filename        : draft-kebler-kurapati-l3vpn-mvpn-mtrace-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-10-21

Abstract:
   Mtrace is a tool used to troubleshoot issues in a network deploying
   Multicast service.  When multicast is used within a VPN service
   offering, the base Mtrace specification does not detect the failures.
   This document specifies a method of using multicast traceroute in a
   network offering Multicast in VPN service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kebler-kurapati-l3vpn-mvpn-mtrace/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kebler-kurapati-l3vpn-mvpn-mtrace-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kebler-kurapati-l3vpn-mvpn-mtrace-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kebler-kurapati-l3vpn-mvpn-mtrace-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/