Subject: I-D Action: draft-handte-httpbis-dict-sec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 15:45:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Considerations Regarding Compression Dictionaries
        Author          : W. Felix P. Handte
	Filename        : draft-handte-httpbis-dict-sec-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2019-10-29

Abstract:
   Dictionary-based compression enables better performance, but brings
   state into the process of compression, with all the complexities that
   follow.  This document explores the security implications of this
   technique in the context of internet protocols and enumerates known
   risks and mitigations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-handte-httpbis-dict-sec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-handte-httpbis-dict-sec-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-handte-httpbis-dict-sec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/