Subject: I-D Action: draft-gao-fsp-motivations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 04:47:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Motivations and Design Choices of the Flexible Session Protocol
        Author          : Jun-an Gao
	Filename        : draft-gao-fsp-motivations-02.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2019-10-15

Abstract:
   This document introduces the motivation to design the Flexible
   Session Protocol which supports mobility and multihoming at the
   transport layer. FSP is to avoid the routing scalability problem in
   the IPv6 internetwork.

   The document serves to explain choices of design goals of FSP as
   well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gao-fsp-motivations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gao-fsp-motivations-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gao-fsp-motivations-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gao-fsp-motivations-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/