Subject: I-D Action: draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 03:49:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network-Hexagons: H3-LISP Based Mobility Network
        Authors         : Sharon Barkai
                          Bruno Fernandez-Ruiz
                          S ZionB
                          Rotem Tamir
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Fabio Maino
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-11.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-10-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies combined use of H3 and LISP for mobility-networks:
   - Enabling real-time tile by tile indexed annotation of public roads
   - For sharing: hazards, blockages, conditions, maintenance, furniture..
   - Between MobilityClients producing-consuming road geo-state information
   - Using addressable grid of channels of physical world state representation

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barkai-lisp-nexagon-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/