Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 16:00:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchical HIT Registries
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-10-17

Abstract:
   This document describes using the registration protocol and
   registries to support hierarchical HITs (HHITs).  New and existing
   HIP parameters are used to communicate Registry Policies and data
   about the HHIT device and the Registries.  Further Registries are
   expected to provide RVS services for registered HHIT devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/