Subject: I-D Action: draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-transport-mode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 15:41:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Provisioned IPsec Transport Mode Protected Tunnel Configuration
        Author          : Hu Jun
	Filename        : draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-transport-mode-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-10-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a method of using BGP to advertise IPsec
   transport mode protected tunnel (like GRE tunnel with IPsec transport
   mode protection) configuration along with NLRI, based on
   [I-D.ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps] and [I-D.hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-transport-mode/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-transport-mode-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hujun-idr-bgp-ipsec-transport-mode-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/