Subject: I-D Action: draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 23:40:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012 algorithms with the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
        Authors         : Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
                          Vasily Nikolaev
                          Aleksandr Chelpanov
	Filename        : draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-10-29

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 3279 and RFC 4491.  It describes encoding
   formats, identifiers, and parameter formats for the algorithms GOST R
   34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012 for use in Internet X.509 Public Key
   Infrastructure (PKI).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/