Subject: I-D Action: draft-diaz-lzip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 07:50:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lzip Compressed Format and the application/lzip Media Type
        Author          : Antonio Diaz Diaz
	Filename        : draft-diaz-lzip-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-10-24

Abstract:
   Lzip is a lossless compressed data format designed for data sharing,
   long-term archiving, and parallel (de)compression.  Lzip uses a
   simplified form of the Lempel-Ziv-Markov chain-Algorithm (LZMA)
   stream format, chosen to maximize safety and interoperability.  Lzip
   can achieve higher compression ratios than gzip.  This document
   describes the lzip format and registers a media type and content
   encoding to be used when transporting lzip-compressed content via
   Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-diaz-lzip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-diaz-lzip-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-diaz-lzip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/