Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-composite-tunnel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 12:42:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MVPN/EVPN Composite Tunnel
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Jorge Rabadan
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-composite-tunnel-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-10-29

Abstract:
   EVPN E-Tree defines a composite tunnel to be used for a Root PE to
   simultaneously indicate a non-Ingress-Replication tunnel (e.g., P2MP
   tunnel) in the transmit direction and an Ingress Replication tunnel
   in the receive direction for BUM traffic.  This document extends it
   to more generic use in both MVPN and general EVPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-composite-tunnel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-composite-tunnel-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-composite-tunnel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-composite-tunnel-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/