Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 00:01:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC-LB: Generating Routable QUIC Connection IDs
        Authors         : Martin Duke
                          Nick Banks
	Filename        : draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2019-10-14

Abstract:
   QUIC connection IDs allow continuation of connections across address/
   port 4-tuple changes, and can store routing information for stateless
   or low-state load balancers.  They also can prevent linkability of
   connections across deliberate address migration through the use of
   protected communications between client and server.  This creates
   issues for load-balancing intermediaries.  This specification
   standardizes methods for encoding routing information and proposes an
   optional protocol called QUIC-LB to exchange the parameters of that
   encoding.  This framework also enables offload of other QUIC
   functions to trusted intermediaries, given the explicit cooperation
   of the QUIC server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-quic-load-balancers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-duke-quic-load-balancers-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/