Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-iccrg-dc-fast-congestion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 01:19:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Center Fast Congestion Management
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-even-iccrg-dc-fast-congestion-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-10-23

Abstract:
   Fast congestion control is discussed in academic papers as well as in
   the different standard bodies.  There is no one proposal for
   providing a solution that will work for all use cases leading to
   multiple approaches.  By congestion control we refer to an end to end
   solution and not only to the congestion control algorithm on the
   sender side.  This document describes the current state of flow
   control and congestion for Data Centers and proposes future
   directions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-iccrg-dc-fast-congestion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-iccrg-dc-fast-congestion-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-even-iccrg-dc-fast-congestion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/