Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 06:53:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Alternative Approach for Postquantum Preshared Keys in IKEv2
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-10-17

Abstract:
   An IKEv2 extension defined in [I-D.ietf-ipsecme-qr-ikev2] allows
   IPsec traffic to be protected against someone storing VPN
   communications today and decrypting it later, when (and if) Quantum
   Computers are available.  However, this protection doesn't cover an
   initial IKEv2 SA, which might be unacceptable in some scenarios.
   This specification defines an alternative way get the same protection
   against Quantum Computers, which allows to extend it on the initial
   IKEv2 SA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/