Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-bier-tether-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 18:51:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tethering A BIER Router To A BIER incapable Router
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Nils Warnke
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Daniel Awduche
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-bier-tether-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-10-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies optional procedures to optimize the handling
   of Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) incapable routers, by
   attaching (tethering) a BIER router to a BIER incapable router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bier-tether/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-bier-tether-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-bier-tether-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-bier-tether-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/