Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-mgm-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 04:52:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multilinear Galois Mode (MGM)
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Vladislav Nozdrunov
                          Vasily Shishkin
                          Ekaterina Smyshlyaeva
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-mgm-14.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-10-23

Abstract:
   Multilinear Galois Mode (MGM) is an authenticated encryption with
   associated data block cipher mode based on EtM principle.  MGM is
   defined for use with 64-bit and 128-bit block ciphers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-mgm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyshlyaev-mgm-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyshlyaev-mgm-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyshlyaev-mgm-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/