Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 19:24:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PIM DR Improvement
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Benchong Xu
                          Mankamana Mishra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-10-25

Abstract:
   Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) is widely
   deployed multicast protocol.  As deployment for PIM protocol is
   growing day by day, user expects lower traffic loss and faster
   convergence in case of any network failure.  This document provides
   an extension to the existing protocol which would improve the
   stability of the PIM protocol with respect to traffic loss and
   convergence time when the PIM DR role changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/