Subject: I-D Action: draft-brissette-bess-vpws-seamless-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 13:17:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN-VPWS Seamless Integration with Legacy VPWS
        Authors         : Patrice Brissette
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Luc Andre Burdet
                          James Uttaro
	Filename        : draft-brissette-bess-vpws-seamless-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms for backward compatibility of
   Ethernet VPN Virtual Private Wire Service (EVPN-VPWS) solutions with
   legacy Virtual Private Wire Service (VPWS).  It provides mechanisms
   for seamless integration in the same MPLS/IP network on a per-
   pseudowire or per-flexible-crossconnect basis.  Implementation of
   this document enables service providers to introduce EVPN-VPWS PEs in
   their brown-field deployments of leagcy VPWS networks.  This document
   specifies control-plane and forwarding behavior needed for auto-
   discovery of a pseudowire in order to enable seamless integration
   between EVPN-VPWS and VPWS PEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brissette-bess-vpws-seamless/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brissette-bess-vpws-seamless-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brissette-bess-vpws-seamless-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/