Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolmatov-magma-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 02:16:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST R 34.12-2015: Block Cipher "Magma"
        Authors         : Vasily Dolmatov
                          Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-magma-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   In addition to a new cipher with block length of n=128 bits (referred
   as "Kyznyechik" and described in RFC 7801) Russian Federal standard
   GOST R 34.12-2015 includes an updated version of the block cipher
   with block length of n=64 bits and key length k=256 bits, which is
   also referred as "Magma".  The algorithm is an updated version of
   older block cipher with block length of n=64 bits described in GOST
   28147-89 (RFC 5830).  This document is intended to be a source of
   information about the updated version of 64-bit cipher.  It may
   facilitate the use of the block cipher in Internet applications by
   providing information for developers and users of GOST 64-bit cipher
   with the revised version of the cipher for encryption and decryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolmatov-magma/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolmatov-magma-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dolmatov-magma-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dolmatov-magma-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/