Subject: I-D Action: draft-rebo-sfc-nsh-integrity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 08:04:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integrity Protection for Network Service Header (NSH) and Encryption of Sensitive Metadata
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-rebo-sfc-nsh-integrity-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   This specification adds integrity protection and optional encryption
   directly to Network Service Headers (NSH) used for Service Function
   Chaining (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rebo-sfc-nsh-integrity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rebo-sfc-nsh-integrity-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rebo-sfc-nsh-integrity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/