Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 17:21:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Transport for Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning: Agent-to- TAM Communication
        Author          : Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-10-22

Abstract:
   The Open Trust Protocol (OTrP) is used to manage code and
   configuration data in a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE).  This
   document specifies the HTTP transport for OTrP communication where a
   Trusted Application Manager (TAM) service is used to manage TEEs in
   devices that can initiate communication to the TAM.  An
   implementation of this document can (if desired) run outside of any
   TEE, but interacts with an OTrP implementation that runs inside a
   TEE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/