Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 19:01:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing Mapped To IPv6 (SRm6)
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Andrew Alston
                          Daniam Henriques
                          Luay Jalil
                          Joel Halpern
                          Jen Linkova
                          Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes Segment Routing mapped to IPv6 (SRm6).  SRm6
   is a Segment Routing (SR) solution that leverages IPv6.  It supports
   a wide variety of use-cases while remaining in strict compliance with
   IPv6 specifications.  SRm6 is optimized for ASIC-based forwarding
   devices that operate at high data rates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/