Subject: I-D Action: draft-fz-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 07:28:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Application of the Alternate Marking Method
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Mauro Cociglio
	Filename        : draft-fz-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes how the alternate marking method in [RFC8321]
   and [I-D.ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark] can be used as the passive
   performance measurement method in an IPv6 domain and reports
   implementation considerations.  It proposes how to define a new
   Extension Header Option to encode alternate marking technique and
   also considers the Segment Routing Header TLV alternative.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fz-6man-ipv6-alt-mark/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fz-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fz-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fz-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/