Subject: I-D Action: draft-oran-icnrg-pathsteering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 06:27:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Steering in CCNx and NDN
        Authors         : Ilya Moiseenko
                          Dave Oran
	Filename        : draft-oran-icnrg-pathsteering-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-10-21

Abstract:
   Path Steering is a mechanism to discover paths to the producers of
   ICN content objects and steer subsequent Interest messages along a
   previously discovered path.  It has various uses, including the
   operation of state-of-the-art multipath congestion control algorithms
   and for network measurement and management.  This specification
   derives directly from the design published in _Path Switching in
   Content Centric and Named Data Networks_ (4th ACM Conference on
   Information-Centric Networking - ICN'17) and therefore does not
   recapitulate the design motivations, implementation details, or
   evaluation of the scheme.  Some technical details are different
   however, and where there are differences, the design documented here
   is to be considered definitive.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oran-icnrg-pathsteering/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oran-icnrg-pathsteering-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-oran-icnrg-pathsteering-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/