Subject: I-D Action: draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 03:08:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Overview and Principles of Internet Traffic Engineering
        Author          : Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2019-11-30

Abstract:
   This memo describes the principles of Traffic Engineering (TE) in the
   Internet.  The document is intended to promote better understanding
   of the issues surrounding traffic engineering in IP networks, and to
   provide a common basis for the development of traffic engineering
   capabilities for the Internet.  The principles, architectures, and
   methodologies for performance evaluation and performance optimization
   of operational IP networks are discussed throughout this document.

   This work was first published as RFC 3272 in May 2002.  This document
   obsoletes RFC 3272 by making a complete update to bring the text in
   line with current best practices for Internet traffic engineering and
   to include references to the latest relevant work in the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dt-teas-rfc3272bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/