Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 06:46:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation of Path Segment in SRv6
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths by encoding paths as sequences of sub-paths, called "segments".
   Segment routing architecture can be implemented over IPv6 data plane,
   called SRv6.  In some use-cases such as end-to-end SR Path Protection
   and Performance Measurement (PM), SRv6 path need to be identified.
   This document defines the encoding and processing of Path Segment in
   SRv6 networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/