Subject: I-D Action: draft-pardue-quic-siduck-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 17:13:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Datagram Usability and Connectivity Kata
        Author          : Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-pardue-quic-siduck-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple application protocol for testing
   implementations of the QUIC DATAGRAM frame.  SiDUCK (Simple Datagram
   Usability and Connectivity Kata) defines a new ALPN ID, "siduck-00",
   along with a basic offer and acknowledgement interaction using
   datagram payload data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pardue-quic-siduck/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pardue-quic-siduck-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pardue-quic-siduck-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/