Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-dprive-signal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 14:31:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signalling That an Authoritative DNS server offers DoT
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-dprive-signal-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   DNS resolvers that wish to use DNS over TLS to authoritative servers
   (ADoT) need some way to tell whether server offers DoT.  This
   document describes some ways that a server might signal that it uses
   DoT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-dprive-signal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-dprive-signal-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-levine-dprive-signal-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/