Subject: I-D Action: draft-autocrypt-lamps-protected-headers-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 12:37:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Protected Headers for Cryptographic E-mail
        Authors         : Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson
                          juga
                          Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-autocrypt-lamps-protected-headers-01.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a common strategy to extend the end-to-end
   cryptographic protections provided by PGP/MIME, etc. to protect
   message headers in addition to message bodies.  In addition to
   protecting the authenticity and integrity of headers via signatures,
   it also describes how to preserve the confidentiality of the Subject
   header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-autocrypt-lamps-protected-headers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-autocrypt-lamps-protected-headers-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-autocrypt-lamps-protected-headers-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-autocrypt-lamps-protected-headers-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/