Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 18:48:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of the HSS/LMS Hash-based Signature Algorithm with CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the Hierarchical
   Signature System (HSS) / Leighton-Micali Signature (LMS) hash-based
   signature algorithm with the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption
   (COSE) syntax.  The HSS/LMS algorithm is one form of hash-based
   digital signature; it is described in RFC 8554.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-hash-sig-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/