Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 02:48:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Distribution in Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Xun Xiao
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Artur Hecker
                          Zoran Despotovic
	Filename        : draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-12.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses the requirement to autonomic nodes supporting
   information distribution based over GRASP in autonomic networks. In
   general, information distribution can be categorized into two
   different modes: 1) one autonomic node instantly sends information to
   other nodes in the domain; 2) one autonomic node publishes some
   information and asynchronously some other interested nodes request
   the published information. In the former case, information data will
   be generated and consumed instantly. In the latter case, information
   data live longer in the network.

   These capabilities are basic and fundamental to an autonomous network
   system (i.e. ANI [I-D.ietf-anima-reference-model]). This document
   clarifies possible use cases of information distribution in ANI and
   requirements to ANI so that rich information distribution can be
   natively supported. Extensions to autonomic nodes are proposed and
   detailed embodiments based on GRASP are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/