Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 13:40:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Secondary Certificate Authentication in HTTP/2
        Authors         : Mike Bishop
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   A use of TLS Exported Authenticators is described which enables
   HTTP/2 clients and servers to offer additional certificate-based
   credentials after the connection is established.  The means by which
   these credentials are used with requests is defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/