Subject: I-D Action: draft-homma-slice-provision-models-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:23:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Slice Provision Models
        Authors         : Shunsuke Homma
                          Hidetaka Nishihara
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Alex Galis
                          Vishnu Ram OV
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Jose A. Ordonez-Lucena
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
                          Li Qiang
                          Reza Rokui
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Xavier de Foy
	Filename        : draft-homma-slice-provision-models-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   Network slicing is an approach to provide separate virtual network
   based on service requirements, and it's a key feature of the 5G.
   3GPP has standardized the specifications for network slicing in the
   5GS, but there are still some problems for realization of end-to-end
   network slices.  For complementing the lacks or expanding the
   usability, several organizations are proceeding standardization.
   However, the definitions and scopes of network slicing vary to some
   degree from one organization to another.  This document provides
   classification of provisioning models of network slice for clarifying
   the differences on the definitions and scopes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-slice-provision-models/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-slice-provision-models-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-homma-slice-provision-models-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-homma-slice-provision-models-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/