Subject: I-D Action: draft-privacy-pass-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 19:56:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Privacy Pass Protocol
        Authors         : Alex Davidson
                          Nick Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-privacy-pass-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Privacy Pass protocol for anonymously
   authorizing clients with services on the Internet.

Note to Readers

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/grittygrease/draft-privacy-pass [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-privacy-pass/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-privacy-pass-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-privacy-pass-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/