Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:52:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flow Specification for SRv6
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Lei Li
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Christoph Loibl
                          China Telecom
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This draft proposes extensions to BGP to distribute traffic Flow
   Specifications for SRv6 for filtering SRv6 packets that match a
   sequence of conditions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/