Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 05:00:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Yang data model for TACACS+
        Authors         : Guangying Zheng
                          Michael Wang
                          Bo Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG modules that augment the System Management
   data model defined in the RFC 7317 with TACACS+ client model.  The
   data model of Terminal Access Controller Access Control System Plus
   (TACACS+) client allows the configuration of TACACS+ servers for
   centralized Authentication, Authorization and Accounting.

   The YANG modules in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/