Subject: I-D Action: draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 10:07:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Internet Congestion Control at Endpoints
        Author          : Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance on the design of methods to avoid
   congestion collapse and to provide congestion control.
   Recommendations and requirements on this topic are distributed across
   many documents in the RFC series.  This therefore seeks to gather and
   consolidate these recommendations and provide overall guidance.  It
   is intended to provide input to the design of new congestion control
   methods in protocols, such as the IETF Quick UDP Internet Connections
   (QUIC) transport.

   The present document is for discussion and comment by the IETF.  If
   published, it plans to update or replace the Best Current Practice in
   BCP 41, which currently includes "Congestion Control Principles"
   provided in RFC2914.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/