Subject: I-D Action: draft-cedik-http-warning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 08:24:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Communicating Warning Information in HTTP APIs
        Authors         : Andre Cedik
                          Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-cedik-http-warning-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a warning code and a standard response format
   for warning information in HTTP APIs.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the rfc-interest mailing list
   (<https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest>).

   Online access to all versions and files is available on GitHub
   (<https://github.com/dret/I-D/tree/master/http-warning>).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cedik-http-warning/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cedik-http-warning-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cedik-http-warning-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/