Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-ipsecme-multiple-child-sa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 00:40:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Negotiation of multiple Child Security Association with the Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2)
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Steffen Klassert
	Filename        : draft-mglt-ipsecme-multiple-child-sa-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   IPsec packet processing with one Security Association (SA) per core
   is more efficient than having a SA shared by the multiple cores.

   This document optimizes the negotiation of multiple unidirectional
   SAs in order to minimize the impact SAs being shared by multiple
   cores.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-ipsecme-multiple-child-sa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-multiple-child-sa-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-multiple-child-sa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/