Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-t2trg-slipmux-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:49:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Slipmux: Using an UART interface for diagnostics, configuration, and packet transfer
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Tobias Kaupat
	Filename        : draft-bormann-t2trg-slipmux-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   Many research and maker platforms for Internet of Things
   experimentation offer a serial interface.  This is often used for
   programming, diagnostic output, as well as a crude command interface
   ("AT interface").  Alternatively, it is often used with SLIP
   (RFC1055) to transfer IP packets only.

   The present report describes how to use a single serial interface for
   diagnostics, configuration commands and state readback, as well as
   packet transfer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-t2trg-slipmux/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-t2trg-slipmux-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-t2trg-slipmux-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-t2trg-slipmux-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/