Subject: I-D Action: draft-voyer-spring-sr-replication-segment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 10:23:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SR Replication Segment for Multi-point Service Delivery
        Authors         : Daniel Voyer
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Rishabh Parekh
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-voyer-spring-sr-replication-segment-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the SR Replication segment for multi-point
   service delivery.  A SR Replication segment allows a packet to be
   replicated from a replication node to downstream nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voyer-spring-sr-replication-segment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voyer-spring-sr-replication-segment-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-voyer-spring-sr-replication-segment-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-voyer-spring-sr-replication-segment-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/