Subject: I-D Action: draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 03:53:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensible Prioritization Scheme for HTTP
        Authors         : Kazuho Oku
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-11-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a scheme for prioritizing HTTP responses.
   This scheme expresses the priority of each HTTP response using
   absolute values, rather than as a relative relationship between a
   group of HTTP responses.

   This document defines the Priority header field for communicating the
   initial priority in an HTTP version-independent manner, as well as
   HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 frames for reprioritizing the responses.  These
   share a common format structure that is designed to provide future
   extensibility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kazuho-httpbis-priority-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/