Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-flic-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:29:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : File-Like ICN Collections (FLIC)
        Authors         : Christian Tschudin
                          Christopher A. Wood
                          Marc Mosko
                          David Oran
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-flic-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a bare bones "index table"-approach for
   organizing a set of ICN data objects into a large, File-Like ICN
   Collection (FLIC).  At the core of this collection is a so called
   manifest which acts as the collection's root node.  The manifest
   contains an index table with pointers, each pointer being a hash
   value pointing to either a final data block or another index table
   node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-flic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-flic-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-flic-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-flic-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/