Subject: I-D Action: draft-toomim-httpbis-braid-http-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 20:57:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Braid-HTTP: Synchronization for HTTP
        Authors         : Michael Toomim
                          Greg Little
                          Rafie Walker
                          Bryn Bellomy
	Filename        : draft-toomim-httpbis-braid-http-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-11-18

Abstract:
   Braid is a set of extensions that generalize HTTP from a state
   transfer protocol into a state synchronization protocol.

   Braid adds to HTTP:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-toomim-httpbis-braid-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-toomim-httpbis-braid-http-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-toomim-httpbis-braid-http-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-toomim-httpbis-braid-http-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/