Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 02:10:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Arm's Platform Security Architecture (PSA) Attestation Token
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Simon Frost
                          Mathias Brossard
                          Adrian Shaw
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-11-20

Abstract:
   The insecurity of IoT systems is a widely known and discussed
   problem.  The Arm Platform Security Architecture (PSA) is being
   developed to address this challenge by making it easier to build
   secure IoT systems.

   This document specifies token format and claims used in the
   attestation API of the Arm Platform Security Architecture (PSA).

   At its core, the CWT (COSE Web Token) format is used and populated
   with a set of claims, in a way similar to EAT (Entity Attestation
   Token).  This specification describes what claims are used by PSA
   compliant systems and what has been implemented within Arm Trusted
   Firmware-M.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/