Subject: I-D Action: draft-han-tsvwg-enhanced-diffserv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:49:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced DiffServ by In-band Signaling
        Authors         : Lin Han
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Richard Li
	Filename        : draft-han-tsvwg-enhanced-diffserv-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   There are real-time applications requiring deterministic services in
   terms of bandwidth and latency in various industries, such as network
   based AR/VR (Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality), industrial
   internet.  This document proposes a solution which enhances DiffServ
   in IPv6 to provide end to end bandwidth guaranteed service and
   latency guaranteed service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-han-tsvwg-enhanced-diffserv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-han-tsvwg-enhanced-diffserv-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-han-tsvwg-enhanced-diffserv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/