Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-iana-reg-forwarded-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 10:27:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Registration of Content-Type Header Field Parameter 'forwarded'
        Authors         : Alexey Melnikov
                          Bernie Hoeneisen
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-iana-reg-forwarded-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Content-Type header field parameter named
   "forwarded" for "message/rfc822" and "message/global" media types,
   and its registration with IANA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-iana-reg-forwarded/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-iana-reg-forwarded-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-melnikov-iana-reg-forwarded-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/