Subject: I-D Action: draft-vvv-webtransport-overview-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 15:41:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The WebTransport Protocol Framework
        Author          : Victor Vasiliev
	Filename        : draft-vvv-webtransport-overview-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   The WebTransport Protocol Framework enables clients constrained by
   the Web security model to communicate with a remote server using a
   secure multiplexed transport.  It consists of a set of individual
   protocols that are safe to expose to untrusted applications, combined
   with a model that allows them to be used interchangeably.

   This document defines the overall requirements on the protocols used
   in WebTransport, as well as the common features of the protocols,
   support for some of which may be optional.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vvv-webtransport-overview/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-overview-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-overview-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vvv-webtransport-overview-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/