Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-arch-infrastructure-centralisation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:52:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Centralised Architectures in Internet Infrastructure
        Author          : Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-arkko-arch-infrastructure-centralisation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   Centralised deployment models for Internet services and Internet
   business consolidation are well-known Internet trends, at least when
   it comes to popular and user-visible service.  This memo discusses
   the impacts of similar trends within the Internet infrastructure, on
   functions such as DNS resolution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-arch-infrastructure-centralisation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-arch-infrastructure-centralisation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-arch-infrastructure-centralisation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/