Subject: I-D Action: draft-shi-quic-dtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 17:03:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deadline-aware Transport Protocol
        Authors         : Hang Shi
                          Yong Cui
                          Zhiwen Liu
	Filename        : draft-shi-quic-dtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-11-16

Abstract:
   This document defines Deadline-aware Transport Protocol (DTP) to
   provide block-based deliver-before-deadline transmission.  The
   intention of this memo is to describe a mechanism to fulfill
   unreliable transmission based on QUIC as well as how to enhance
   timeliness of data delivery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shi-quic-dtp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shi-quic-dtp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shi-quic-dtp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/