Subject: I-D Action: draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 00:38:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Model for Network and VPN Service Performance Monitoring
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Roni Even
                          Bin Wen
                          Change Liu
                          Honglei Xu
	Filename        : draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   The data model defined in [RFC8345] introduces vertical layering
   relationships between networks that can be augmented to cover
   network/service topologies.  This document defines a YANG model for
   both Network Performance Monitoring and VPN Service Performance
   Monitoring that can be used to monitor and manage network performance
   on the topology at higher layer or the service topology between VPN
   sites.  This model is an augmentation to the network topology YANG
   data model defined in [RFC8345].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-www-bess-yang-vpn-service-pm-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/