Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-abcd-distributed-resolver-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 08:32:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Selecting Resolvers from a Set of Distributed DNS Resolvers
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Martin Thomson
                          Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-arkko-abcd-distributed-resolver-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This memo discusses the use of a set of different DNS resolvers to
   reduce privacy problems related to resolvers learning the Internet
   usage patterns of their clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-abcd-distributed-resolver-selection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-abcd-distributed-resolver-selection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-abcd-distributed-resolver-selection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/