Subject: I-D Action: draft-brissette-bess-evpn-vpws-seamless-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 16:44:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN-VPWS Seamless Integration with Legacy VPWS
        Authors         : Patrice Brissette
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Luc Andre Burdet
                          James Uttaro
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Iman Ghamari
                          Edward Leyton
	Filename        : draft-brissette-bess-evpn-vpws-seamless-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms for backward compatibility of
   Ethernet VPN Virtual Private Wire Service (EVPN-VPWS) solutions with
   legacy Virtual Private Wire Service (VPWS).  It provides mechanisms
   for seamless integration in the same MPLS/IP network on a per-
   pseudowire or per flexible-crossconnect service basis.
   Implementation of this document enables service providers to
   introduce EVPN-VPWS PEs in their brown-field deployments of legacy
   VPWS networks.  This document specifies control-plane and forwarding
   behaviour needed for auto-discovery of a pseudowire in order to
   enable seamless integration between EVPN-VPWS and VPWS PEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-vpws-seamless/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-vpws-seamless-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-vpws-seamless-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brissette-bess-evpn-vpws-seamless-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/