Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:26:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Cache-Status HTTP Response Header
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   To aid debugging, HTTP caches often append headers to a response
   detailing how they handled the request.  This specification codifies
   that practice and updates it for HTTP's current caching model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/