Subject: I-D Action: draft-chan-idr-bgp-lu2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 21:16:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Color Operation with BGP Label Unicast
        Author          : Louis Chan
	Filename        : draft-chan-idr-bgp-lu2-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
           This document specifies how to carry colored path advertisement
via an enhancement            to the existing protocol BGP Label Unicast. It would
allow backward compatibility            with RFC8277.

           The targeted solution is to use stack of labels advertised via
BGP Label Unicast            2.0 for end to end traffic steering across multiple IGP domains.
The operation is            similar to Segment Routing.

           This proposed protocol will convey the necessary reachability
information to the            ingress PE node to construct an end to end path

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chan-idr-bgp-lu2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chan-idr-bgp-lu2-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chan-idr-bgp-lu2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/