Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 20:04:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Events WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Poll-Based Security Event Token (SET) Delivery Using HTTP
        Authors         : Annabelle Backman
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Marius Scurtescu
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Anthony Nadalin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   This specification defines how a series of Security Event Tokens
   (SETs) may be delivered to an intended recipient using HTTP POST over
   TLS initiated as a poll by the recipient.  The specification also
   defines how delivery can be assured, subject to the SET Recipient's
   need for assurance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/