Subject: I-D Action: draft-nainar-bier-flex-algo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:48:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flex Algorithm for BIER
        Authors         : Nagendra Kumar
                          Ijsbrand Wijnands
                          Mankamana Mishra
	Filename        : draft-nainar-bier-flex-algo-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) is an architecture that
   provides optimal multicast forwarding through a "BIER domain" without
   requiring intermediate routers to run explicit tree-building protocol
   or to maintain multicast-related, per-flow state.  IGP protocols are
   extended to carry BFR-Id and other encapsulation informations that
   are used by traditional path computing algorithm using link metric
   for a loop-free best path selection.

   This document defines a constrained based path selection using IGP
   flexible Algorithm for BIER.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nainar-bier-flex-algo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nainar-bier-flex-algo-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nainar-bier-flex-algo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/