Subject: I-D Action: draft-lucente-grow-bmp-tlv-ebit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 00:12:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Support for Enterprise-specific TLVs in the BGP Monitoring Protocol
        Authors         : Paolo Lucente
                          Yunan Gu
	Filename        : draft-lucente-grow-bmp-tlv-ebit-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-11-02

Abstract:
   Message types defined by the BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) do
   provision for optional trailing data in TLV - Type, Length, Value -
   format; however the space for Type value is unique and governed by
   IANA.  To allow the usage of vendor-specific TLVs, a mechanism to
   define per-vendor Type values is required.  With this document we
   want to introduce an Enterprise Bit, or E-bit, for such purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lucente-grow-bmp-tlv-ebit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lucente-grow-bmp-tlv-ebit-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lucente-grow-bmp-tlv-ebit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/