Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-pubsub-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:57:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Publish/Subscribe over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) using the Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL)
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-pubsub-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document explores how the Constrained RESTful Application
   Language (CoRAL) might be used for enabling publish/subscribe-style
   communication over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), which
   allows CoAP nodes with long breaks in connectivity and/or up-time to
   exchange data via a publish/subscribe broker.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-pubsub/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-pubsub-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-pubsub-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/