Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-server-cookies-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 08:01:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Interoperable Domain Name System (DNS) Server Cookies
        Authors         : Ondrej Sury
                          Willem Toorop
                          Donald E. Eastlake 3rd
                          Mark Andrews
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-server-cookies-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-11-18

Abstract:
   DNS cookies, as specified in RFC 7873, are a lightweight DNS
   transaction security mechanism that provides limited protection to
   DNS servers and clients against a variety of denial-of-service and
   amplification, forgery, or cache poisoning attacks by off-path
   attackers.

   This document provides precise directions for creating Server Cookies
   so that an anycast server set including diverse implementations will
   interoperate with standard clients.

   This document updates [RFC7873]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-server-cookies/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-server-cookies-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-server-cookies-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-server-cookies-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/