Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 01:02:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG-Push Notification Capabilities
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   This document proposes a YANG module that allows a publisher to
   specify capabilities related to "Subscription to YANG Datastores"
   (YANG-Push).  It proposes to use YANG Instance Data to document this
   information and make it already available at implementation-time, but
   also allow it to be reported at run-time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/