Subject: I-D Action: draft-richanna-http-jwt-signature-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 22:14:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signing HTTP Requests via JSON Web Signatures
        Author          : Annabelle Backman
	Filename        : draft-richanna-http-jwt-signature-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for generating and validating a
   digital signature or Message Authentication Code (MAC) over a set of
   protocol elements within an HTTP Request, using JSON Web Signatures
   (JWS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richanna-http-jwt-signature/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richanna-http-jwt-signature-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richanna-http-jwt-signature-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/