Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:10:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The DANE Authentication Chain Extension for TLS
        Authors         : Viktor Dukhovni
                          Shumon Huque
                          Willem Toorop
                          Paul Wouters
                          Melinda Shore
	Filename        : draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This draft describes a new TLS extension for transport of a DNS
   record set serialized with the DNSSEC signatures needed to
   authenticate that record set.  This allows TLS clients to perform
   DANE authentication of a TLS server without the need to perform
   additional DNS record lookups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/