Subject: I-D Action: draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 05:04:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Version Capability for BGP
        Author          : Donatas Abraitis
	Filename        : draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   In this document, we introduce a new BGP capability that allows the
   advertisement of a BGP speaker's version.  This new BGP capability is
   considered experimental and mostly used for testing and development
   purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/