Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-ipwave-context-aware-navigator-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 04:28:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Context-Aware Navigator Protocol for IP-Based Vehicular Networks
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Bien Aime Mugabarigira
                          Zhong Xiang
                          Yiwen Chris Shen
	Filename        : draft-jeong-ipwave-context-aware-navigator-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document proposes a Context-Aware Navigator Protocol (CAN) for
   IP-based vehicular networks for cooperative navigation among vehicles
   in road networks.  This CAN aims at the enhancement of driving safety
   through a light-weight driving information sharing method.  The CAN
   protocol uses an IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) option to convey
   driving information such as a vehicle's position, speed,
   acceleration/deceleration, and direction, and a driver's driving
   action (e.g., braking and accelerating).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-ipwave-context-aware-navigator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-ipwave-context-aware-navigator-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jeong-ipwave-context-aware-navigator-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/