Subject: I-D Action: draft-homma-rtgwg-slice-gateway-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 23:18:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gateway Function for Network Slicing
        Authors         : Shunsuke Homma
                          Xavier de Foy
                          Alex Galis
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-homma-rtgwg-slice-gateway-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the roles and requirements for a slice
   gateway that is a function or function group for handling data plane
   traffic, such as connecting/disconnecting and compose/decompose
   network slice subnet instances and providing network slices from end
   to end.  The interworkings between management and control elements at
   the management and control planes with the gateway function for
   controlling and orchestrating end-to-end network slices are also
   presented in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-rtgwg-slice-gateway/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-rtgwg-slice-gateway-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-homma-rtgwg-slice-gateway-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-homma-rtgwg-slice-gateway-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/