Subject: I-D Action: draft-haleplidis-forces-bng-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:58:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ForCES-based BNG
        Authors         : Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Jamal Hadi Salim
                          Jae Won Chung
	Filename        : draft-haleplidis-forces-bng-00.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document provides an approach for the separation of the
   forwarding and control plane for the Broadband Network Gateway (BNG)
   using IETF's ForCES architecture.  The document provides an initial
   primer on ForCES as well as an initial ForCES XML model that
   describes some basic functions of the BNG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haleplidis-forces-bng/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haleplidis-forces-bng-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haleplidis-forces-bng-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/