Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-dprive-adaptive-dns-privacy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 15:16:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adaptive DNS: Improving Privacy of Name Resolution
        Authors         : Eric Kinnear
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Chris Wood
                          Patrick McManus
	Filename        : draft-pauly-dprive-adaptive-dns-privacy-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an architecture that allows clients to
   dynamically discover designated resolvers that offer encrypted DNS
   services, and use them in an adaptive way that improves privacy while
   co-existing with locally provisioned resolvers.  These resolvers can
   be used directly when looking up names for which they are designated.
   These resolvers also provide the ability to proxy encrypted queries,
   thus hiding the identity of the client requesting resolution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-dprive-adaptive-dns-privacy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-dprive-adaptive-dns-privacy-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pauly-dprive-adaptive-dns-privacy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pauly-dprive-adaptive-dns-privacy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/