Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-grow-bmp-route-policy-attr-trace-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 23:46:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Route Policy and Attribute Trace Using BMP
        Authors         : Feng Xu
                          Thomas Graf
                          Yunan Gu
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-xu-grow-bmp-route-policy-attr-trace-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   The generation of BGP adj-rib-in, local-rib or adj-rib-out comes from
   BGP route exchange and route policy processing.  BGP Monitoring
   Protocol (BMP) provides the monitoring of BGP adj-rib-in [RFC7854],
   BGP local-rib [I-D.ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib] and BGP adj-rib-out
   [I-D.ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out].  By monitoring these BGP RIB's the
   full state of the network is visible, but how route-policies affect
   the route propagation or changes BGP attributes is still not.  This
   document describes a method of using BMP to record the trace data on
   how BGP routes are (not) changed under the process of route policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-grow-bmp-route-policy-attr-trace/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-grow-bmp-route-policy-attr-trace-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-grow-bmp-route-policy-attr-trace-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-grow-bmp-route-policy-attr-trace-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/