Subject: I-D Action: draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 23:12:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions to Support Packet Network Slicing using Segment Routing
        Authors         : Yongqing Zhu
                          Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   [I-D.peng-teas-network-slicing] defines a unified administrative
   instance identifier to distinguish different virtual network
   resources for both intra-domain and inter-domain network slicing
   scenarios.  This draft describes the IS-IS extensions required to
   support Packet Network Slicing using Segment Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/