Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-spring-ioam-srv6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 09:03:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing Header encapsulation for In-situ OAM Data
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Frank Brockners
                          Nagendra Kumar Nainar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Cheng Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Gaurav Dawra
	Filename        : draft-ali-spring-ioam-srv6-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   OAM and PM information from the SR endpoints can be piggybacked in
   the data packet.  The OAM and PM information piggybacking in the data
   packets is also known as In-situ OAM (IOAM). IOAM records
   operational and telemetry information in the data packet while the
   packet traverses a path between two points in the network.  This
   document defines how IOAM data fields are transported as part of the
   Segment Routing with IPv6 data plane (SRv6) header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-spring-ioam-srv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-spring-ioam-srv6-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ali-spring-ioam-srv6-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-spring-ioam-srv6-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/