Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-controller-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:09:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MVPN and EVPN BUM Signaling with Controllers
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang
                          Juniper Networks
                          Rishabh Parekh
                          Hooman Bidgoli
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-controller-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies optional procedures for BGP-MVPN and EVPN BUM
   signaling with controllers.  When P2MP tunnels used for BGP-MVPN and
   EVPN BUM are to be signaled from controllers, the controllers can
   learn tunnel information (identifier, root, leaf) by participating
   BGP-MVPN and EVPN BUM signaling, instead of relying on ingress PEs to
   collect the information and then pass to the controllers.
   Additionally, Inclusive/Selective PMSI Auto Discovery Routes can be
   originated from controllers based on central provisioning, instead of
   from PEs based on local provisioning.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-controller/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-controller-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-controller-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/