Subject: I-D Action: draft-toutain-6lo-6lo-and-schc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 00:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Comparison of 6lo and SCHC
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-toutain-6lo-6lo-and-schc-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   6lo and 6lowpan have standardized a stateless IPv6 and UDP
   compression method for mesh networks.  SCHC proposes a generic
   compression mechanism that can be applied to any protocol stack.  The
   lpwan working group is focusing on star topologies for IPv6, UDP and
   CoAP header compression and fragmentation.

   This document summarizes the differences between 6lo and SCHC and
   possible combination of SCHC and 6lo.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-toutain-6lo-6lo-and-schc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-toutain-6lo-6lo-and-schc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-toutain-6lo-6lo-and-schc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/