Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-tsvwg-open-cc-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 23:47:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Open Congestion Control Architecture for high performance fabrics
        Authors         : Yan Zhuang
                          Wenhao Sun
                          Long Yan
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-tsvwg-open-cc-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an open congestion control architecture of
   high performance fabrics for the cloud operators and algorithm
   developers to deploy or develop new congestion control algorithms as
   well as make appropriate configurations for traffics on smart NICs in
   a more efficient and flexible way.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-tsvwg-open-cc-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-tsvwg-open-cc-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhuang-tsvwg-open-cc-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/