Subject: I-D Action: draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 19:55:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data model for ECA Policy
    Management
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-05.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   RFC8328 defines a policy-based management framework that allow
   definition of a data model to be used to represent high-level,
   possibly network-wide policies.  Policy discussed in RFC8328 are
   classified into imperative policy and declarative policy, ECA policy
   is an typical example of imperative policy.  This document defines an
   YANG data model for the ECA policy management.  The ECA policy YANG
   provides the ability for the network management function (within a
   controller, an orchestrator, or a network element) to control the
   configuration and monitor state change and take simple and instant
   action on the network element when a trigger condition on the system
   state is met.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/