Subject: I-D Action: draft-lmo-dprive-phase2-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:09:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Privacy Requirements for Exchanges between Recursive Resolvers and Authoritative Servers
        Authors         : Jason Livingood
                          Alexander Mayrhofer
                          Benno Overeinder
	Filename        : draft-lmo-dprive-phase2-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document provides requirements for adding confidentiality to DNS
   exchanges between recursive resolvers and authoritative servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lmo-dprive-phase2-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lmo-dprive-phase2-requirements-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lmo-dprive-phase2-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lmo-dprive-phase2-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/