Subject: I-D Action: draft-ginsberg-lsr-isis-flooding-scale-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 01:56:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Flooding Scale Considerations
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Peter Psenak
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ginsberg-lsr-isis-flooding-scale-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-21

Abstract:
   Link State PDU flooding rates in use are much slower than what modern
   networks can support.  The use of IS-IS at larger scale requires
   faster flooding rates to achieve desired convergence goals.  This
   document discusses issues associated with increasing flooding rates
   and some recommended practices which allow faster flooding rates to
   be used safely.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ginsberg-lsr-isis-flooding-scale/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ginsberg-lsr-isis-flooding-scale-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ginsberg-lsr-isis-flooding-scale-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ginsberg-lsr-isis-flooding-scale-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/