Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 16:39:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RACK: a time-based fast loss detection algorithm for TCP
        Authors         : Yuchung Cheng
                          Neal Cardwell
                          Nandita Dukkipati
                          Priyaranjan Jha
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   This document presents a new TCP loss detection algorithm called RACK
   ("Recent ACKnowledgment").  RACK uses the notion of time, instead of
   packet or sequence counts, to detect losses, for modern TCP
   implementations that can support per-packet timestamps and the
   selective acknowledgment (SACK) option.  It is intended to replace
   the conventional DUPACK threshold approach and its variants, as well
   as other nonstandard approaches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-rack-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/