Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtgwg-cfn-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 01:19:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework of Compute First Networking (CFN)
        Authors         : Yizhou Li
                          Jeffrey He
                          Liang Geng
                          Peng Liu
                          Yong Cui
	Filename        : draft-li-rtgwg-cfn-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   Compute First Networking (CFN) leverages both computing and
   networking status to help determine the optimal edge among multiple
   edge sites with different geographic locations to serve a specific
   edge computing request. Requests for the same service can be
   determined and dispatched to different edges based on service
   requirements, network and computing resource conditions and other
   factors to achieve better load balancing and system efficiency. The
   request needs to be dispatched to the selected edge in real time and
   the subsequent packets from the same flow should be served by the
   same edge for flow affinity. This document describes a framework of
   CFN to achieve the desired features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-cfn-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtgwg-cfn-framework-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-rtgwg-cfn-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/