Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-teep-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 04:23:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP) Protocol
        Authors         : Mingliang Pei
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          David Wheeler
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-teep-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol that installs, updates, and
   deletes Trusted Applications (TAs) in a device with a Trusted
   Execution Environment (TEE).  Due to its function it is called
   "Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP) Protocol", which
   provides interoperability for mantaining the lifecycle of TAs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-teep-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-teep-protocol-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tschofenig-teep-protocol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/