Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 00:27:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for OSPF SRv6
        Authors         : Zhibo Hu
                          Kamran Raza
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jiajia Dong
	Filename        : draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage OSPFv3 SRv6 [I-D.li-ospf-ospfv3-srv6-extensions].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/