Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrie-grow-mrt-bmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 08:45:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Storing BMP messages in MRT Format
        Author          : Colin Petrie
	Filename        : draft-petrie-grow-mrt-bmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   This document extends the Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) export
   format to support the storage of BMP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrie-grow-mrt-bmp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrie-grow-mrt-bmp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrie-grow-mrt-bmp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/