Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-sub-intf-vlan-model-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:24:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Sub-interface VLAN YANG Data Models
        Authors         : Robert Wilton
                          David Ball
                          Tapraj Singh
                          Selvakumar Sivaraj
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-sub-intf-vlan-model-06.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG modules to add support for classifying
   traffic received on interfaces as Ethernet/VLAN framed packets to
   sub-interfaces based on the fields available in the Ethernet/VLAN
   frame headers.  These modules allow configuration of Layer 3 and
   Layer 2 sub-interfaces (e.g. attachment circuits) that can
   interoperate with IETF based forwarding protocols; such as IP and
   L3VPN services; or L2VPN services like VPWS, VPLS, and EVPN.  The
   sub-interfaces also interoperate with VLAN tagged traffic orginating
   from an IEEE 802.1Q compliant bridge.

   The model differs from an IEEE 802.1Q bridge model in that the
   configuration is interface/sub-interface based as opposed to being
   based on membership of an 802.1Q VLAN bridge.

   The YANG data models in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-sub-intf-vlan-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-sub-intf-vlan-model-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-sub-intf-vlan-model-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-sub-intf-vlan-model-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/