Subject: I-D Action: draft-thaler-rats-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:51:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Attestation Architecture
        Author          : Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-thaler-rats-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   In network protocol exchanges, it is often the case that one entity
   (a relying party) requires evidence about the remote peer (and system
   components [RFC4949] thereof), in order to assess the trustworthiness
   of the peer.  This document describes an architecture for such remote
   attestation procedures (RATS), which enable relying parties to decide
   whether to consider a remote system component trustworthy or not.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thaler-rats-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thaler-rats-architecture-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thaler-rats-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thaler-rats-architecture-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/