Subject: I-D Action: draft-rieckers-eapparameterextension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 16:35:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : X509v3 EAP Parameter Extension
        Author          : Jan-Frederik Rieckers
	Filename        : draft-rieckers-eapparameterextension-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to X509v3 certificates for EAP-
   TLS servers to mitigate some flaws in the specification to the use of
   TLS in EAP as specified in RFC5216.  The specified extension enables
   clients to decide whether to trust the certificate presented by the
   EAP-TLS server by including information implicitly defined by login
   credentials or communication context in the server certificate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rieckers-eapparameterextension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rieckers-eapparameterextension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rieckers-eapparameterextension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/