Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 11:24:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Application Specific Attributes Advertisement with BGP Link-State
        Authors         : Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-11-16

Abstract:
   Various link attributes have been defined in link-state routing
   protocols like OSPF and IS-IS in the context of the MPLS Traffic
   Engineering (TE) and GMPLS.  BGP Link-State (BGP-LS) extensions have
   been defined to distribute these attributes along with other topology
   information from these link-state routing protocols.  Many of these
   link attributes can be used for applications other than MPLS TE or
   GMPLS.

   Extensions to link-state routing protocols have been defined for such
   link attributes which enable distribution of their application
   specific values.  This document defines extensions to BGP-LS address-
   family to enable advertisement of these application specific
   attributes as a part of the topology information from the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/