Subject: I-D Action: draft-mandyam-rats-qwestoken-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 08:46:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Qualcomm Wireless Edge Services (QWES) Attestation Token
        Authors         : Giridhar Mandyam
                          Vivek Sekhar
                          Shahid Mohammed
	Filename        : draft-mandyam-rats-qwestoken-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   An attestation format based on the Entity Attestation Token (EAT) is
   described.  The Qualcomm Wireless Edge Services (QWES) token is used
   in the context of device onboarding and authentication.  It is
   verified in the same manner as any CBOR Web Token (CWT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mandyam-rats-qwestoken/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mandyam-rats-qwestoken-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mandyam-rats-qwestoken-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/