Subject: I-D Action: draft-an-fast-address-validation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 02:19:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fast Address Validation
        Authors         : Qing An
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Yanmei Liu
                          Hao Wang
	Filename        : draft-an-fast-address-validation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a fast address validation method for QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-an-fast-address-validation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-an-fast-address-validation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-an-fast-address-validation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/