Subject: I-D Action: draft-ideskog-assisted-token-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 01:10:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Assisted Token
        Authors         : Jacob Ideskog
                          Travis Spencer
	Filename        : draft-ideskog-assisted-token-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-11-24

Abstract:
   This document extends the OAuth 2.0 framework to include an
   additional authorization flow for single page applications called the
   assisted token flow.  It enables OAuth clients written in scripting
   languages, like JavaScript, to request user authorization using a
   simplified method compared to other flows.  Communication does not
   rely on redirection of the user agent, but instead leverages HTML's
   iframe element, child windows, and the postMessage interface.  This
   communication is done using an additional endpoint, the assisted
   token endpoint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ideskog-assisted-token/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ideskog-assisted-token-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ideskog-assisted-token-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ideskog-assisted-token-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/