Subject: I-D Action: draft-wmsaxw-6man-usid-id-use-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 00:53:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unified Identifier in IPv6 Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Cheng Weiqiang
                          Peng Shaofu
                          Liu Aihua
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Wan Xiaolan
                          Cheng Wei
                          Shay
	Filename        : draft-wmsaxw-6man-usid-id-use-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   Segment Routing architecture leverages the paradigm of source
   routing.  It can be realized in a network data plane by prepending
   the packet with a list of instructions, a.k.a. segments.  A segment
   can be encoded as a Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) label, IPv4
   address, or IPv6 address.  Segment Routing can be applied in the MPLS
   data plane by encoding segments in an MPLS label stack.  It also can
   be applied to the IPv6 data plane by encoding a list of segment
   identifiers in IPv6 Segment Routing Extension Header (SRH).  In this
   document is described the use of unified segment identifiers in use
   cases where interworking between SR-MPLS and SRv6 is required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wmsaxw-6man-usid-id-use/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wmsaxw-6man-usid-id-use-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wmsaxw-6man-usid-id-use-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/