Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-isis-srv6-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 22:48:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for IS-IS SRv6
        Authors         : Zhibo Hu
                          Dan Ye
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jiajia Dong
	Filename        : draft-hu-isis-srv6-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage IS-IS SRv6 [I-D.ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-isis-srv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-isis-srv6-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-isis-srv6-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-isis-srv6-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/