Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 09:02:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Schema Version Selection
        Authors         : Robert Wilton
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Joe Clarke
	Filename        : draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-11-02

Abstract:
   This document defines protocol mechanisms to allow clients, using
   NETCONF or RESTCONF, to choose which YANG schema to use for
   interactions with a server, out of the available YANG schemas
   supported by a server.  The provided functionality allow servers to
   support clients in a backwards compatible way, at the same time
   allowing for non-backwards-compatible updates to YANG modules.

   This draft provides a solution to YANG versioning requirements 3.1
   and 3.2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/