Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:27:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet-Drafts Don't Expire
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   The long-standing insistence that Internet-Drafts carry expiration
   dates is a concept that is no longer necessary.  This document
   removes requirements for expiration for Internet-Drafts from RFC
   2418/BCP 25.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this document takes place on the GENDISPATCH Working
   Group mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/gendispatch/ [1].

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/martinthomson/no-expiry [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/