Subject: I-D Action: draft-hegde-idr-bgp-ls-epe-inter-as-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 09:33:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS Extensions for Inter-AS TE using EPE based mechanisms
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Srihari Sangli
                          Mukul Srivastava
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-hegde-idr-bgp-ls-epe-inter-as-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-02

Abstract:
   In certain network deployments, a single operator has multiple
   Autonomous Systems(AS) to facilitate ease of management.  A multiple
   AS network design could also be a result of network mergers and
   acquisitions.  In such scenarios, a centralized Inter-domain TE
   approach could provide most optimal allocation of resources and the
   most controlled path placement.  BGP-LS-EPE
   [I-D.ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe] describes an extension to
   BGP Link State (BGP-LS) for the advertisement of BGP Peering Segments
   along with their BGP peering node and inter-AS link information, so
   that efficient BGP Egress Peer Engineering (EPE) policies and
   strategies can be computed based on Segment Routing.  This document
   describes extensions to the BGP-LS EPE to enable it to be used for
   inter-AS Traffic-Engineering (TE) purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegde-idr-bgp-ls-epe-inter-as/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hegde-idr-bgp-ls-epe-inter-as-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hegde-idr-bgp-ls-epe-inter-as-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hegde-idr-bgp-ls-epe-inter-as-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/