Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-idr-sdwan-port-safi-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 04:53:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDWAN WAN Ports Property Advertisement in BGP UPDATE
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Sue Hares
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-idr-sdwan-port-safi-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-11-21

Abstract:
   The document describes how the SDWAN SAFI, which is assigned by IANA
   in the First Come First Server range, is used for SDWAN edge nodes
   to propagate its WAN port properties to its controller.

   In the context of this document, BGP Route Reflectors (RR) is the
   component of the SDWAN Controller that receives the BGP UPDATE from
   SDWAN edges and in turns propagate the information to a group of
   authorized SDWAN edges reachable via overlay networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-idr-sdwan-port-safi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-idr-sdwan-port-safi-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-idr-sdwan-port-safi-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-idr-sdwan-port-safi-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/