Subject: I-D Action: draft-sjkoh-ccis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 04:26:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Configurable Car Infotainment Service
        Authors         : Seok-Joo Koh
                          Dong-Kyu Choi
                          Joong-Hwa Jung
                          Hye-Been Nam
	Filename        : draft-sjkoh-ccis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   As the connected car and autonomous car technologies grows, many car
   manufacturers are interested in in-vehicle infotainment (IVI)
   services.  In addition, car-sharing services are expected to attract
   attention in the future automotive industry.  The devices and
   contents in the car are frequently used not only by the car owner but
   also by others.  Automobile manufacturers are currently researching
   on developing their own IVI service platforms.  Contrary to these
   trends, however, IVI services present a risk that anyone can access
   the IVI services and lack scalability with other manufacturers.

   In this document, we introduce the system which provide the basic
   function that can be commonly used in IVI services growing very
   rapidly.  This system is consisting of master, device and user.  This
   system Users are categorized into different types, and services
   provided by devices have different levels.  These are registered and
   managed by master.  So, users are delivered different services
   according to user type.  In addition, devices can be dynamically
   registered and deregistered to the master.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sjkoh-ccis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sjkoh-ccis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sjkoh-ccis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/