Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-loops-geneve-binding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 07:13:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Embedding LOOPS in Geneve
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-loops-geneve-binding-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   LOOPS (Local Optimizations on Path Segments) aims to provide local
   in-network loss recovery.  It can be used with tunneling protocols to
   efficiently recover lost packets on a single segment of an end-to-end
   path instead of leaving recovery to the end-to-end protocol,
   traversing the entire path.

   [I-D.welzl-loops-gen-info] defines the information to be carried
   between LOOPS ingress and egress nodes in a generic way, giving a
   guideline on defining the common elements to embed LOOPS functions in
   various tunnel protocols.  The present document specifies how to
   embed LOOPS in a specific overlay tunnel protocol, Geneve
   [I-D.ietf-nvo3-geneve].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-loops-geneve-binding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-loops-geneve-binding-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-loops-geneve-binding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/