Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 12:58:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for a Truststore
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-11-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG 1.1 data model for configuring global
   sets of X.509 certificates, SSH host-keys, raw public keys, and PSKs
   (pairwise-symmetric or pre-shared keys) that can be referenced by
   other data models for trust.  While the SSH host-keys are uniquely
   for the SSH protocol, certificates, raw public keys, and PSKs may
   have multiple uses, including authenticating protocol peers and
   verifying signatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-trust-anchors-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/