Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-opt-slicing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 00:30:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Flexible Algorithm Optimazition for Netwrok Slicing
        Authors         : Peng Shaofu
                          Chen Ran
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-opt-slicing-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-29

Abstract:
   IGP Flex Algorithm proposes a solution that allows IGPs themselves to
   compute constraint based paths over the network, and it also
   specifies a way of using Segment Routing (SR) Prefix-SIDs and SRv6
   locators to steer packets along the constraint-based paths.  This
   document extends the use of the IGP Flex Algorithm to satisfy network
   slicing scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-opt-slicing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-opt-slicing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-opt-slicing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/