Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 00:14:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for FlexE Interface Management
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Xiang He
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Junfang Wang
                          Yalei Han
	Filename        : draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data models for the configuration of Flex
   Ethernet (FlexE) interfaces, including a FlexE group and its FlexE
   clients. The YANG modules in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/