Subject: I-D Action: draft-piraux-quic-tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:55:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tunneling Internet protocols inside QUIC
        Authors         : Maxime Piraux
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-piraux-quic-tunnel-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies methods for tunneling Internet protocols such
   as TCP, UDP, IP and QUIC inside a QUIC connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-piraux-quic-tunnel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-piraux-quic-tunnel-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-piraux-quic-tunnel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/