Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:24:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SF Aware TE Topology YANG Model
        Authors         : Igor Bryskin
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Young Lee
                          Jim Guichard
                          Luis Miguel Contreras
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for TE network topologies
   that are network service and function aware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-sf-aware-topo-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/