Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrov-t2trg-youpi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 12:32:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Object Universal Parsing Interface
        Author          : Ivaylo Petrov
	Filename        : draft-petrov-t2trg-youpi-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   YANG Object Universal Parsing Interface (YOUPI) specification
   describes generic way to encode and decode binary data based on a
   YANG model for use of constrainted devices.  YOUPI is a generic
   mechanism designed for great flexibility, so that it can be adapted
   for any of the constainted devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrov-t2trg-youpi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrov-t2trg-youpi-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrov-t2trg-youpi-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petrov-t2trg-youpi-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/