Subject: I-D Action: draft-rebo-sfc-nsh-integrity-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 02:27:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integrity Protection for
    Network Service Header (NSH) and Encryption of Sensitive Context
    Headers
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-rebo-sfc-nsh-integrity-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-11-20

Abstract:
   This specification adds integrity protection and optional encryption
   of sensitive metadata directly to Network Service Headers (NSH) used
   for Service Function Chaining (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rebo-sfc-nsh-integrity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rebo-sfc-nsh-integrity-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rebo-sfc-nsh-integrity-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rebo-sfc-nsh-integrity-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/