Subject: I-D Action: draft-hsd-pce-sr-p2mp-policy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:54:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP extensions for p2mp sr policy
        Authors         : Hooman Bidgoli
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Saranya Rajarathinam
                          Jayant Kotalwar
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Takre Saad
	Filename        : draft-hsd-pce-sr-p2mp-policy-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   SR P2MP policies are set of policies that enable architecture for
   P2MP service delivery.

   This document specifies extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) that allow a stateful PCE to compute
   and initiate P2MP paths from a Root to a set of Leaves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hsd-pce-sr-p2mp-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hsd-pce-sr-p2mp-policy-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hsd-pce-sr-p2mp-policy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hsd-pce-sr-p2mp-policy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/