Subject: I-D Action: draft-dkg-lamps-samples-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 10:57:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : S/MIME Example Keys and Certificates
        Author          : Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-dkg-lamps-samples-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-11-18

Abstract:
   The S/MIME development community benefits from sharing samples of
   signed or encrypted data.  This document facilitates such
   collaboration by defining a small set of X.509v3 certificates and
   keys for use when generating such samples.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dkg-lamps-samples/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dkg-lamps-samples-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dkg-lamps-samples-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/