Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 23:47:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operational recommendations for management of DNSSEC Validator
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Edward Lewis
                          Dan York
	Filename        : draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-11-16

Abstract:
   The DNS Security Extensions define a process for validating received
   data and assert them authentic and complete as opposed to forged.

   This document is focused clarifying the scope and responsibilities of
   DNSSEC Resolver Operators (DRO) as well as operational
   recommendations that DNSSEC validators operators SHOULD put in place
   in order to implement sufficient Trust that makes DNSSEC validation
   output accurate.  The recommendations described in this document
   include, provisioning mechanisms as well as monitoring and management
   mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-dnsop-dnssec-validator-requirements-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/