Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-websocket-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 05:14:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A JSON Meta Application Protocol (JMAP) Subprotocol for WebSocket
        Author          : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-websocket-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a binding for the JSON Meta Application
   Protocol (JMAP) over a WebSocket transport layer.  The WebSocket
   binding for JMAP provides higher performance than the current HTTP
   binding for JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-websocket/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-websocket-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-websocket-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-websocket-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/