Subject: I-D Action: draft-mauch-bgp-accepted-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 00:44:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Provide for method to know accepted and rejected NLRI.
        Author          : Jared Mauch
	Filename        : draft-mauch-bgp-accepted-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-11-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to receive accepted and rejected NLRI
   over a BGP peering session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mauch-bgp-accepted/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mauch-bgp-accepted-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mauch-bgp-accepted-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/