Subject: I-D Action: draft-jhoyla-tls-extended-key-schedule-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:39:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS 1.3 Extended Key Schedule
        Authors         : Jonathan Hoyland
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-jhoyla-tls-extended-key-schedule-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   TLS 1.3 is sometimes used in situations where it is necessary to
   inject extra key material into the handshake.  This draft aims to
   describe methods for doing so securely.  This key material must be
   injected in such a way that both parties agree on what is being
   injected and why, and further, in what order.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jhoyla-tls-extended-key-schedule/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jhoyla-tls-extended-key-schedule-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jhoyla-tls-extended-key-schedule-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/