Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-ifmps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 00:08:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statements of FlexE Interface Management
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Fan Yang
                          Italo Busi
                          Junfang Wang
	Filename        : draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-ifmps-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document outlines the problem statements for FlexE interface
   management; it also gives an analysis of configuration requirements
   for Flex Ethernet (FlexE) interface management. Requirements on FlexE
   interface management are summarized in the end.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-ifmps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-ifmps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jiang-ccamp-flexe-ifmps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/