Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-cose-more-algs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 18:00:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Additional Algorithms
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-cose-more-algs-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   The CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) syntax
   [I-D.ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct] allows for adding additional
   algorithms to the registries.  This document adds one additional key
   wrap algorithm to the registry using the AES Wrap with Padding
   Algorithm [RFC5649].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-cose-more-algs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-cose-more-algs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schaad-cose-more-algs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/