Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-vpoll-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 00:14:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : VPOLL: Consensus Scheduling Component for iCalendar
        Authors         : Eric York
                          Cyrus Daboo
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-vpoll-00.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2019-11-20

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a new iCalendar component which allows
   for consensus scheduling, that is, voting on a number of alternative
   meeting or task alternatives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-vpoll/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-vpoll-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-vpoll-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/