Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-sidrops-transfer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 09:00:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Transfer in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure
        Authors         : Rob Austein
                          Randy Bush
                          Geoff Huston
                          George Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-sidrops-transfer-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   Transfer within the RPKI of actual address space and/or autonomous
   system number resources between two Internet registries (ISPs, RIRs,
   NIRs, etc.) is reasonably achievable for most useful operational
   needs.  In this paper, we describe, at a high level, how this may be
   accomplished.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-sidrops-transfer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-sidrops-transfer-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-sidrops-transfer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/