Subject: I-D Action: draft-card-tmrid-uas-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:09:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UAS Remote ID
        Authors         : Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-card-tmrid-uas-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document is an Applicability Statement for various IETF
   Technical Specifications, including the Host Identity Protocol
   (HIPv2) and the Domain Name System (DNS), complementing emerging
   external standards for Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) remote
   identification (RID).  The objectives are: to facilitate use of
   existing Internet services to support UAS RID and to enable enhanced
   RID related services; and to enable verification that UAS RID
   information is trustworthy (to some extent, even in the absence of
   Internet connectivity at the receiving node).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-card-tmrid-uas/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-card-tmrid-uas-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-card-tmrid-uas-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/