Subject: I-D Action: draft-odonoghue-netrqmts-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:48:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Meeting Network Requirements
        Authors         : Karen O'Donoghue
                          Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-odonoghue-netrqmts-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   The IETF Meeting Network has become integral to the success of any
   physical IETF meeting.  Building such a network, which provides
   service to thousands of heavy users and their multitude of devices,
   spread throughout the event venue, with very little time for setup
   and testing is a challenge.  This document provides a set of
   requirements, derived from hard won experience, as an aid to anyone
   involved in designing and deploying such future networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-odonoghue-netrqmts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-odonoghue-netrqmts-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-odonoghue-netrqmts-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-odonoghue-netrqmts-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/