Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-links-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 12:08:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Point-to-Point Links
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-links-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes different alternatives for configuring IPv6
   point-to-point links, considering the prefix size, numbering choices
   and prefix pool to be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-links/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-links-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-links-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palet-v6ops-p2p-links-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/