Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-abcd-doh-privacy-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 08:20:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A privacy analysis on DoH deployment
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-abcd-doh-privacy-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document provides an analysis on DoH impact on privacy

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-abcd-doh-privacy-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-abcd-doh-privacy-analysis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-abcd-doh-privacy-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/