Subject: I-D Action: draft-hopps-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 13:13:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Module for IS-IS Reverse Metric
        Author          : Christian Hopps
	Filename        : draft-hopps-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-11-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for managing the reverse metric
   extension to the the intermediate system to intermediate system
   routeing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hopps-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hopps-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hopps-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hopps-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/