Subject: I-D Action: draft-pereira-pq-signature-oids-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 13:04:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure: Additional Post-Quantum Signature Algorithms and Identifiers
        Author          : Geovandro C. C. F. Pereira
	Filename        : draft-pereira-pq-signature-oids-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-11-20

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 3279 by specifying additional algorithm
   identifiers and ASN.1 encoding rules for the nine selected post-
   quantum digital signature algorithms running in the second round of
   NIST standardization process when using SHA3 or SHAKE as the
   underlying hashing algorithms.  This specification applies (but it is
   not limited to) to the Internet X.509 Public Key infrastructure (PKI)
   and its post-quantum counterpart (not yet standardized), when post-
   quantum digital signatures are used to sign certificates and
   certificate revocation lists (CRLs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pereira-pq-signature-oids/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pereira-pq-signature-oids-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pereira-pq-signature-oids-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/