Subject: I-D Action: draft-wendt-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:59:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SIP Call-Info Parameters for Rich Call Data
        Authors         : Chris Wendt
                          Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-wendt-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a SIP Call-Info parameter defined to include
   rich data associated with the identity of the calling party that can
   be rendered to called party for providing more useful information
   about the caller or the specific reason for the call.  This includes
   extended comprehensive information about the caller such as what a
   jCard object can represent for describing the calling party.  The
   element defined for this purpose is intended to be extensible to
   accommodate related information about calls that helps people decide
   whether to pick up the phone and additionally with the use of jCard
   be compatible with the STIR/PASSporT Rich Call Data framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wendt-sipcore-callinfo-rcd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wendt-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wendt-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/