Subject: I-D Action: draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 10:15:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Stateful Inter-Domain Tunnels
        Authors         : Olivier Dugeon
                          Julien Meuric
                          Young Lee
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain-03.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document proposes to combine a Backward Recursive or
   Hierarchical method in Stateful PCE with PCInitiate message to setup
   independent paths per domain, and combine these different paths
   together in order to operate them as end-to-end inter-domain paths
   without the need of signaling session between inter-domain border
   routers.  A new Stitching Label is defined, new Path Setup Types, a
   new Association Type and a new PCEP Capability are considered for
   that purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dugeon-pce-stateful-interdomain-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/