Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:22:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Attestation Procedures Architecture
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Monty Wiseman
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Ned Smith
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   An entity (a relying party) requires a source of truth and evidence
   about a remote peer to assess the peer's trustworthiness.  The
   evidence is typically a believable set of claims about its host,
   software or hardware platform.  This document describes an
   architecture for such remote attestation procedures (RATS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-rats-architecture-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/