Subject: I-D Action: draft-richanna-oauth-http-signature-pop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 22:18:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proof-of-Possession Tokens for OAuth Using JWS HTTP Signatures
        Author          : Annabelle Backman
	Filename        : draft-richanna-oauth-http-signature-pop-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of generating and validating proof-
   of-possession tokens for use with OAuth 2.0.  The required proof is
   provided via a JSON Web Signature (JWS) representing a signature of a
   minimal subset of elements from the HTTP request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richanna-oauth-http-signature-pop/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richanna-oauth-http-signature-pop-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richanna-oauth-http-signature-pop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/