Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 00:09:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Building Protocols with HTTP
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   HTTP is often used as a substrate for other application protocols
   (a.k.a.  HTTP-based APIs).  This document specifies best practices
   for writing specifications that use HTTP to define new application
   protocols, especially when they are defined for diverse
   implementation and broad deployment (e.g., in standards efforts).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/