Subject: I-D Action: draft-nagesh-mptcp-feature-negotiation-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 07:15:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement of MPTCP Transmission Feature Negotiation
        Authors         : Nagesh Shamnur
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-nagesh-mptcp-feature-negotiation-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   Path manager and packet scheduler are two important components of
   MPTCP protocol and associated implementations.  Normally they are
   implemented and configured statically.  This draft discusses the
   scenarios where statically configured path manager and packet
   scheduler are not sufficient, and presents the cases that deserve the
   negotiation of these multipath transmission features which are
   currently not addressed by MPTCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nagesh-mptcp-feature-negotiation-ps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nagesh-mptcp-feature-negotiation-ps-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nagesh-mptcp-feature-negotiation-ps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nagesh-mptcp-feature-negotiation-ps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/