Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-detnet-qos-policy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 23:19:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet QoS Policy
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Jinghai Yu
                          Peng Liu
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-xiong-detnet-qos-policy-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   This document proposes a Quality of Service (QoS) policy to apply
   Differentiated Services (DiffServ) model for Deterministic Networking
   (DetNet) and defines a DetNet DiffServ mechanism including DetNet IP
   and MPLS encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-detnet-qos-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-detnet-qos-policy-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-detnet-qos-policy-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiong-detnet-qos-policy-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/