Subject: I-D Action: draft-vvv-webtransport-http3-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 15:44:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebTransport over HTTP/3
        Author          : Victor Vasiliev
	Filename        : draft-vvv-webtransport-http3-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   WebTransport [OVERVIEW] is a protocol framework that enables clients
   constrained by the Web security model to communicate with a remote
   server using a secure multiplexed transport.  This document describes
   Http3Transport, a WebTransport protocol that is based on HTTP/3
   [HTTP3] and provides support for unidirectional streams,
   bidirectional streams and datagrams, all multiplexed within the same
   HTTP/3 connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vvv-webtransport-http3/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-http3-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vvv-webtransport-http3-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vvv-webtransport-http3-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/