Subject: I-D Action: draft-arends-private-use-tld-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:50:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User Assigned ISO 3166-1 Alpha-2 Codes and the DNS Root Zone
        Authors         : Edward Lewis
                          Roy Arends
	Filename        : draft-arends-private-use-tld-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
The ISO 3166 standard is used for the definition of eligible designations
for country code Top Level Domains. This standard is maintained by the ISO 3166
Maintenance Agency. The ISO 3166 standard contains a set of User-Assigned
code elements. This document describes that these values can be used as top
level domains for private DNS resolution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arends-private-use-tld/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arends-private-use-tld-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arends-private-use-tld-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/