Subject: I-D Action: draft-yangcan-ietf-data-migration-standards-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 20:55:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Massive Data Migration Framework
        Authors         : Can Yang
                          Yu Liu&Ying Wang&ShiYing Pan
                          Cong Chen
                          Ge Chen
                          Yukai Wei
	Filename        : draft-yangcan-ietf-data-migration-standards-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-11-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a standardized framework for implementing the
   massive data migration between traditional databases and big-data
   platforms on the cloud via Internet, especially for an instance of
   Hadoop data architecture.  The main goal of the framework is to
   provide more concise and friendly interfaces for users more easily
   and quickly migrate the massive data from a relational database to a
   distributed platform for a variety of requirements, in order to make
   full use of distributed storage resource and distributed computing
   capability to solve the bottleneck problems of both storage and
   computing performance in traditional enterprise-level applications.
   This document covers the fundamental architecture, data elements
   specification, operations, and interface related to massive data
   migration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yangcan-ietf-data-migration-standards/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yangcan-ietf-data-migration-standards-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yangcan-ietf-data-migration-standards-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yangcan-ietf-data-migration-standards-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/