Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-nbi-app-statement-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 01:19:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Transport Northbound Interface Applicability Statement
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Daniel King
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Yunbin Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-nbi-app-statement-10.txt
	Pages           : 100
	Date            : 2019-11-19

Abstract:
   This document provides an analysis of the applicability of the YANG
   models defined by the IETF (Traffic Engineering Architecture and
   Signaling (TEAS) moreover, Common Control and Measurement Plane
   (CCAMP) WGs in particular) to support ODU transit services,
   Transparent client services and EPL/EVPL Ethernet services over OTN
   single and multi-domain network scenarios.

   This document also describes how existing YANG models can be used
   through a number of worked examples and JSON fragments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-nbi-app-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-nbi-app-statement-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-nbi-app-statement-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-nbi-app-statement-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/