Subject: I-D Action: draft-spencer-oauth-claims-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 12:32:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework: Claims
        Author          : Travis Spencer
	Filename        : draft-spencer-oauth-claims-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document extends the OAuth 2.0 framework to include a simple
   query language that can be used by clients to request certain claims
   from an authorization server.  This mechanism can be used during the
   authorization request and refresh request.  It also defines a
   response parameter of the token and introspection endpoints that
   indicates to the caller which claims were authorized by the resource
   owner.  Lastly, it stipulates how this request parameter can be used
   during token exchange, and how clients may request that certain
   claims be placed in an access token intended for a particular
   resource server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spencer-oauth-claims/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spencer-oauth-claims-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-spencer-oauth-claims-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/