Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 13:29:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CDNI Request Routing Extensions
        Authors         : Ori Finkelman
                          Sanjay Mishra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-08.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-11-20

Abstract:
   Open Caching architecture is a use case of Content Delivery Networks
   Interconnection (CDNI) in which the commercial Content Delivery
   Network (CDN) is the upstream CDN (uCDN) and the ISP caching layer
   serves as the downstream CDN (dCDN).  The extensions specified in
   this document to the CDNI Metadata Interface (MI) and the Footprint
   and Capabilities Interface (FCI) are derived from requirements raised
   by Open Caching but are also applicable to CDNI use cases in general.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-extensions-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/