Subject: I-D Action: draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 06:38:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Authentication using IEEE 1609.2 certificate
        Authors         : Mounira Msahli
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Ahmed Serhrouchni
                          Houda Labiod
                          William Whyte
	Filename        : draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   The IEEE and ETSI have specified end-entity certificates.  This
   docment defines an experimental change to TLS to support IEEE/ETSI
   certificate types to authenticate TLS entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/