Subject: I-D Action: draft-haleplidis-bcause-forces-gap-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:19:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ForCES architecture CUSP applicability
        Authors         : Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-haleplidis-bcause-forces-gap-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document provides a gap-analysis on how the ForCES architecture
   meets the requirements for CUSP.  In addition it provides a ForCES
   XML model that implements the current proposed CUSP information
   model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haleplidis-bcause-forces-gap-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haleplidis-bcause-forces-gap-analysis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haleplidis-bcause-forces-gap-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haleplidis-bcause-forces-gap-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/