Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-variants-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 22:19:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Representation Variants
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-variants-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This specification introduces an alternative way to select a HTTP
   response from a cache based upon its request headers, using the HTTP
   "Variants" and "Variant-Key" response header fields.  Its aim is to
   make HTTP proactive content negotiation more cache-friendly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-variants/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-variants-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-variants-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-variants-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/