Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 17:23:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bulk Subscription to YANG Event Notification
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model and associated mechanism that
   allows subscriber applications to bulk subscribe to publishers' event
   streams based on their requirements.  And it also allows the
   publishers to report multiple event streams or subscriptions into a
   single notification message based on group identifier affiliation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/