Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-control-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 06:25:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis for FlexE control
        Authors         : Qilei Wang
                          Xiaobing Niu
                          Yunbin Xu
	Filename        : draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-control-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document gives some analysis about the control of FlexE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-control-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-control-analysis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-control-analysis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-control-analysis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/