Subject: I-D Action: draft-mayrhofer-epp-domain-suggest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 12:57:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Domain Suggestion Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Author          : Alexander Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-mayrhofer-epp-domain-suggest-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies an EPP Extension that allows servers to
   suggest available domain names to clients, for example in cases where
   the originally desired domain name is unavailable for registration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mayrhofer-epp-domain-suggest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mayrhofer-epp-domain-suggest-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mayrhofer-epp-domain-suggest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/