Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-idr-bgpls-sr-enhanced-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 04:10:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS Extensions for Segment Routing based Enhanced VPN
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-dong-idr-bgpls-sr-enhanced-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) is an enhancement to VPN services to support the
   needs of new applications, particularly including the applications
   that are associated with 5G services.  These applications require
   better isolation and have more stringent performance requirements
   than that can be provided with traditional overlay VPNs.  An enhanced
   VPN may be used for 5G transport network slicing, and will also be of
   use in more generic scenarios.  This document specifies BGP-LS based
   mechanism with necessary extensions to advertise the information of
   Segment Routing (SR) based virtual networks.  These virtual networks
   could be used as the underlay of enhanced VPN service.  The proposed
   mechanism is applicable to both segment routing with MPLS data plane
   (SR-MPLS) and segment routing with IPv6 data plane (SRv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-bgpls-sr-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-idr-bgpls-sr-enhanced-vpn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-idr-bgpls-sr-enhanced-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/