Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 02:27:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distribution of MPLS-TE Extended
    admin Group Using BGP-LS
        Authors         : Zitao Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Ketan Talaulikar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-10.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-11-21

Abstract:
   Administrative groups (commonly referred to as "colors" or "link
   colors") are link attributes that are advertised by link state
   protocols like IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate System) and
   OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) and used for traffic engineering.
   These administrative groups have initially been defined as a fixed-
   length 32-bit bitmask.  As networks grew and more use-cases were
   introduced, the 32-bit length was found to be constraining and hence
   extended administrative groups were introduced in the link state
   protocols.  The 32-bit administrative groups are already advertised
   as link attributes in BGP-LS.  This document introduces extensions to
   BGP-LS (Border Gateway Protocol Link-State) for advertisement of the
   extended administrative groups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/