Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 07:35:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EAP Session-Id Derivation for EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, and PEAP
        Author          : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   EAP Session-Id derivation has not been defined for EAP-SIM or EAP-AKA
   when using the fast re-authentication exchange instead of full
   authentication.  This document updates RFC 5247 to define those
   derivations for EAP-SIM and EAP-AKA.  Since RFC5448bis defines the
   Session-ID for EAP-AKA', the definition for EAP-AKA' is not included
   here.  RFC 5247 also does not define Session-Id derivation for PEAP.
   A definition is given here which follows the definition for other
   TLS-based EAP methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/