Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 17:29:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Dissemination of L2VPN Flow Specification Rules
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          James Uttaro
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-12.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Flow-spec
   extension to disseminate Layer 2 Virtual Private Network (L2VPN)
   Ethernet traffic filtering rules.  AFI=25 SAFI=134 is used for this
   purpose.  New component types and an extended community also are
   defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/