Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 00:54:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for TE Constraints
        Authors         : Shaofu Peng
                          Quan Xiong
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document proposes a set of constraints for PCEP to configure PCE
   to use specific virtual network topology or application attributes
   during path computation.  A simple COLOR parameter is also introduced
   to simplify network operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-pce-te-constraints/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/