Subject: I-D Action: draft-sidrops-bruijnzeels-deprecate-rsync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 06:18:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Repository Requirements
        Author          : Tim Bruijnzeels
	Filename        : draft-sidrops-bruijnzeels-deprecate-rsync-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document updates the profile for the structure of the Resource
   Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) distributed repository [RFC6481] by
   describing how the RPKI Repository Delta Protocol (RRDP) [RFC8182]
   can be used, and stipulating that repositories which are made
   available over RRDP are no longer required to be available over
   rsync.

   The Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates [RFC6487] uses rsync
   URIs in the Authority Information Access, Subject Information Access,
   and CRL Distribution Points extensions.  This document leaves this
   unchanged, meaning that rsync URIs are still used for naming and
   finding objects in the RPKI.  However, it is no longer guaranteed
   that objects can be retrieved using these URIs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sidrops-bruijnzeels-deprecate-rsync/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sidrops-bruijnzeels-deprecate-rsync-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sidrops-bruijnzeels-deprecate-rsync-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/