Subject: I-D Action: draft-pskim-grasping-network-situation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 23:59:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Grasping Network Situation for Improving End-to-End Throughput
        Author          : Pyungsoo Kim
	Filename        : draft-pskim-grasping-network-situation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-02

Abstract:
   In this draft, a mechanism to grasp the network situation is proposed
   for improving end-to-end path throughput. The proposed mechanism is
   based on the active packet-train probing based estimation. The
   proposed mechanism defines three cases of the difference between the
   average output gap and the input gap, and then reflects fully them.
   Since three cases are handled respectively by appropriate
   corresponding manners, the proposed mechanism can be expected to
   reduce the detection error for the turning point. Therefore, through
   the proposed mechanism, the available bandwidth can be estimated more
   reliably.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pskim-grasping-network-situation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pskim-grasping-network-situation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pskim-grasping-network-situation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/