Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 17:46:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirement of Computing in network
        Authors         : Peng Liu
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   New technology such as IOT, edge computing,etc. propose the
   requirement of computing in network, so convergence of network and
   computing has become a trend.  This document points out the
   requirements of computing in network according to the development of
   new Industry, including the performance, function and management
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-coinrg-requirement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/