Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-lmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 00:19:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extension to the Link Management Protocol (LMP/DWDM -rfc4209) for Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Optical Line Systems to manage the application code of optical interface parameters in DWDM application
        Authors         : Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
                          Gabriele Galimberti
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Dieter Beller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-lmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This memo defines extensions to LMP(rfc4209) for managing Optical
   parameters associated with Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM)
   systems in accordance with the Interface Application Identifier
   approach defined in ITU-T Recommendation G.694.1.[ITU-T.G694.1] and
   its extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-lmp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-lmp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-lmp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-lmp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/