Subject: I-D Action: draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 12:54:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Directions for Computing in the Network
        Authors         : Dirk Kutscher
                          Teemu Kaerkkaeinen
                          Joerg Ott
	Filename        : draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   In-network computing can be conceived in many different ways - from
   active networking, data plane programmability, running virtualized
   functions, service chaining, to distributed computing.

   This memo proposes a particular direction for Computing in the
   Networking (COIN) research and lists suggested research challenges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/