Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:38:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Group OSCORE Profile of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments Framework
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Rikard Hoeglund
                          Ludwig Seitz
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile for the Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) framework.  The
   profile uses Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments
   (OSCORE) and/or Group OSCORE to provide communication security
   between a Client and (a group of) Resource Server(s).  Furthermore,
   the profile uses (Group) OSCORE to provide server authentication, and
   OSCORE to achieve proof-of-possession for a key owned by the Client
   and bound to an OAuth 2.0 Access Token.  Also, the profile provides
   proof-of-group-membership for the Client, by securely binding the
   pre-established Group OSCORE Security Context to the pairwise OSCORE
   Security Context newly established with the Resource Server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/