Subject: I-D Action: draft-toomim-httpbis-merge-types-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 19:01:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Merge Types
        Authors         : Michael Toomim
                          Mitar Milutinovic
                          Bryn Bellomy
	Filename        : draft-toomim-httpbis-merge-types-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-18

Abstract:
   Merge Types specify how to merge multiple simultaneous edits to a
   resource.  This happens when two computers edit the same state over a
   network with latency.  A Merge Type specifies how to merge
   conflicting changes.  If the computers implement and agree upon the
   same Merge Type, then they can guarantee to reach a consistent state,
   after arbitrary edits, eventually.

   You can define new Merge Types.  This document defines Merge Types,
   the structure of the Merge Type system, and IANA registration
   procedures for Merge Types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-toomim-httpbis-merge-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-toomim-httpbis-merge-types-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-toomim-httpbis-merge-types-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/