Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrel-idr-bgp-ls-registry-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 01:46:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates to the Allocation Policy for the Border Gateway Protocol - Link State (BGP-LS) Parameters Registries
        Author          : Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-farrel-idr-bgp-ls-registry-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   RFC 7752 defines Border Gateway Protocol - Link State (BGP-LS).  IANA
   created a registry consistent with that document called the "Border
   Gateway Protocol - Link State (BGP-LS) Parameters Registry" with a
   number of sub-registries.  The allocation policy applied by IANA for
   those policies is "Specification Required" as defined in RFC 8126.

   This document updates RFC 7752 by changing the allocation policy for
   all of the registries to "Expert Review" and by updating the guidance
   to the Designated Experts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrel-idr-bgp-ls-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrel-idr-bgp-ls-registry-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farrel-idr-bgp-ls-registry-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrel-idr-bgp-ls-registry-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/