Subject: I-D Action: draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:03:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using HTTP/2 as a Transport for Arbitrary Bytestreams
        Authors         : Eric Kinnear
                          Tommy Pauly
	Filename        : draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   HTTP/2 provides multiplexing of HTTP requests over a single
   underlying transport connection.  HTTP/2 Transport defines the use of
   the bidirectional extended CONNECT handshake to negotiate the use of
   application protocols using streams of an HTTP/2 connection as
   transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kinnear-httpbis-http2-transport-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/