Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-control-plane-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 03:56:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Control Plane Considerations for Enhanced VPN
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-control-plane-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) is an enhancement to VPN services to support the
   needs of new applications, particularly including the applications
   that are associated with 5G services.  An enhanced VPN may be used
   for 5G transport network slicing, and will also be of use in more
   generic scenarios.  [I-D.ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn] describes the
   framework and candidate component technologies for providing enhanced
   VPN services.  This document describes the control plane
   requirements, functions and considerations to enable VPN+ services.
   Specifically, the scalability of control plane is analyzed, and the
   proposed optimization mechanisms are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-control-plane/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-control-plane-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-control-plane-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/