Subject: I-D Action: draft-schinazi-quic-h3-datagram-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 12:17:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using QUIC Datagrams with HTTP/3
        Author          : David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-schinazi-quic-h3-datagram-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   The QUIC DATAGRAM extension provides application protocols running
   over QUIC with a mechanism to send unreliable data while leveraging
   the security and congestion-control properties of QUIC.  However,
   QUIC DATAGRAM frames do not provide a means to demultiplex
   application contexts.  This document defines how to use QUIC DATAGRAM
   frames when the application protocol running over QUIC is HTTP/3 by
   adding an identifier at the start of the frame payload.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the QUIC IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] [1] or on the GitHub repository which
   contains the draft: https://github.com/DavidSchinazi/draft-
   h3-datagram [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schinazi-quic-h3-datagram/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schinazi-quic-h3-datagram-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schinazi-quic-h3-datagram-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schinazi-quic-h3-datagram-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/