Subject: I-D Action: draft-nainar-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 09:18:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPFv3 CodePoint for MPLS LSP Ping
        Authors         : Nagendra Kumar Nainar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Mustapha Aissaoui
	Filename        : draft-nainar-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   IANA has created "Protocol in the Segment IS Sub-TLV" registry and
   "Protocol in the Label Stack Sub-TLV of the Downstream Detailed
   Mapping TLV" under the "Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) Ping Parameters" registry.  RFC8287 defines the
   code point for different Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP).

   This document proposes the code point to be used in the Segment ID
   Sub-TLV and Downstream Detailed Mapping TLV when the IGP protocol is
   OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nainar-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nainar-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nainar-mpls-lsp-ping-ospfv3-codepoint-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/