Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-6man-form-func-anycast-addresses-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 03:04:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Formal Anycast Addresses and Functional Anycast Addresses
        Author          : Mark Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-6man-form-func-anycast-addresses-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   Currently, IPv6 anycast addresses are chosen from within the existing
   IPv6 unicast address space, with the addresses nominated as anycast
   addresses through configuration.  An alternative scheme would be to
   have a special class of addresses for use as anycast addresses.  This
   memo proposes a distinct general anycast addressing class for IPv6,
   and a more specific scheme for functional anycast addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-6man-form-func-anycast-addresses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-6man-form-func-anycast-addresses-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smith-6man-form-func-anycast-addresses-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smith-6man-form-func-anycast-addresses-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/