Subject: I-D Action: draft-toomim-httpbis-range-patch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 00:35:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Range Patch
        Authors         : Mitar Milutinovic
                          Michael Toomim
                          Bryn Bellomy
	Filename        : draft-toomim-httpbis-range-patch-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-11-18

Abstract:
   A uniform approach for expressing changes to state over HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-toomim-httpbis-range-patch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-toomim-httpbis-range-patch-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-toomim-httpbis-range-patch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/