Subject: I-D Action: draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 09:41:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet Loss Signaling for Encrypted Protocols
        Authors         : Alexandre Ferrieux
                          Isabelle Hamchaoui
                          Igor Lubashev
	Filename        : draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This draft adapts the general technique described in draft-
   ferrieuxhamchaoui-tsvwg-lossbits draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-tsvwg-
   lossbits for QUIC using reserved bits in QUIC v1 header.  It
   describes a method that employs two bits to allow endpoints to signal
   packet loss in a way that can be used by network devices to measure
   and locate the source of the loss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/