Subject: I-D Action: draft-qingyuan-transparencyrpki-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 07:46:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirement for the transparency of RPKI
        Authors         : Yaping Liu
                          Shuo Zhang
                          Qingyuan Li
                          Sufang
	Filename        : draft-qingyuan-transparencyrpki-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document provides the transparency requirement of a Certificate  Authority (CA) or Repository resource management agency in Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), which references multiple content  in some RFCs related to RPKI. It is easier for implementers to be   aware of these requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qingyuan-transparencyrpki/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qingyuan-transparencyrpki-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qingyuan-transparencyrpki-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/