Subject: I-D Action: draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 07:13:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Definition of Transport Slice
        Authors         : Reza Rokui
                          Shunsuke Homma
                          Kiran Makhijani
	Filename        : draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the definition of transport slice in IETF and
   considerations on implementation (realization) of transport slice.
   This work is part of work on TEAS WG network slicing Design Team.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/