Subject: I-D Action: draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 19:04:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the Walnut Digital Signature Algorithm with CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
        Author          : Derek Atkins
	Filename        : draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the Walnut Digital
   Signature Algorithm (WalnutDSA) for digital signatures with the CBOR
   Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) syntax.  WalnutDSA is a
   lightweight, quantum-resistant signature scheme based on Group
   Theoretic Cryptography (see [WALNUTDSA] and [WALNUTSPEC]) with
   implementation and computational efficiency of signature verification
   in constrained environments, even on 8- and 16-bit platforms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/