Subject: I-D Action: draft-shytyi-opsawg-vysm-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 21:22:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Module for uCPE management.
        Authors         : Dmytro Shytyi
                          Laurent Beylier
                          Luigi Iannone
	Filename        : draft-shytyi-opsawg-vysm-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-11-20

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for uCPE management (VYSM)
   and definition of the uCPE equipment.  The YANG Model serves as a
   base framework for managing an universal Customer-Premises Equipment
   (uCPE) subsystem.  The model can be used by a Network Orchestrator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shytyi-opsawg-vysm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shytyi-opsawg-vysm-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shytyi-opsawg-vysm-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shytyi-opsawg-vysm-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/