Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-rseme-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 23:21:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC Series Model Process
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-rseme-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-19

Abstract:
   The RFC Series has come to a crossroads where questions must be
   answered regarding how the Series should be managed, the role of the
   RFC Series Editor, and the oversight of the RFC Editor function.
   This draft offers a proposal to form a new IAB program called the RFC
   Editor Future Development Program.  This proposal is based on the
   discussions held during three virtual meetings in September and
   October 2019, as well as the RSEME session at IETF 106, and requests
   a new, open IAB program that will drive consensus around any changes
   to the RFC Editor model.  The program will require extensive
   community engagement and outreach to a broad set of stakeholder
   communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-rseme/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-rseme-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-flanagan-rseme-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-flanagan-rseme-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/