Subject: I-D Action: draft-bedford-app-importmap-media-reg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 15:49:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : application/importmap+json MIME Type Registration
        Author          : Guy Bedford
	Filename        : draft-bedford-app-importmap-media-reg-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   Media type registration for JSON import map definitions that control
   the behavior of JavaScript imports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bedford-app-importmap-media-reg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bedford-app-importmap-media-reg-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bedford-app-importmap-media-reg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/