Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-ipwave-nd-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 01:42:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Neighbor Vehicle Discovery and Service in IP-Based Vehicular Networks
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
	Filename        : draft-yan-ipwave-nd-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   For Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control (C-ACC), platooning and other
   typical use cases in ITS, direct IP communication between neighbor
   vehicles poses the following two issues: 1) how to discover a
   neighbor vehicle and the demanded service; and 2) how to discover the
   link-layer address of the neighbor vehicle and selected server.  This
   document presents a solution to these problems based on DNS-SD/mDNS
   [RFC6762][RFC6763].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-ipwave-nd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-ipwave-nd-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-ipwave-nd-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-ipwave-nd-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/