Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 01:43:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP) Latency Range
Extension
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-11-20

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Dynamic Link Exchange
   Protocol (DLEP) to provide the range of latency that can be
   experienced on a link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-latency-extension-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/