Subject: I-D Action: draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 02:26:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Versioning Solution Overview
        Author          : Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document gives a brief overview of the different drafts that
   comprise a full solution to the YANG versioning requirements draft.
   The purpose of this draft is to help readers understand how the
   discrete parts of the YANG versioning solution fit together during
   working group development of the solution drafts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/