Subject: I-D Action: draft-lin-ccamp-gmpls-proactive-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 18:21:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions in Support of Proactive Protection
        Author          : Yi Lin
	Filename        : draft-lin-ccamp-gmpls-proactive-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This document describes protocol-specific procedures and extensions
   for Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Resource
   ReSerVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling to
   support Label Switched Path (LSP) Proactive Protection, which create
   the protection LSP after a failure is predicted and before it
   becomes a real failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lin-ccamp-gmpls-proactive-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lin-ccamp-gmpls-proactive-protection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lin-ccamp-gmpls-proactive-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/