Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-grow-monitoring-bgp-parameters-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:42:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Monitoring BGP Parameters Using BMP
        Authors         : Shunwan Zhuang
                          Yunan Gu
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-grow-monitoring-bgp-parameters-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) [RFC7854] is designed to monitor
   BGP [RFC4271] running status, such as BGP peer relationship
   establishment and termination and route updates.  Without BMP, manual
   query is required if you want to know about BGP running status.

   This document provides the use cases that the BMP station can get the
   optional parameters that are supported by the monitored network
   device and default configure parameters of the monitored network
   device via BMP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-grow-monitoring-bgp-parameters/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-grow-monitoring-bgp-parameters-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhuang-grow-monitoring-bgp-parameters-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhuang-grow-monitoring-bgp-parameters-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/