Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-arch-dedr-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:01:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Report from the IAB workshop on Design Expectations vs. Deployment Reality in Protocol Development
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-arkko-arch-dedr-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   The Design Expectations vs. Deployment Reality in Protocol
   Development Workshop was convened by the Internet Architecture Board
   (IAB) in June 2019.  This report summarizes its significant points of
   discussion and identifies topics that may warrant further
   consideration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-arch-dedr-report/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-arch-dedr-report-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-arch-dedr-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/