Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 12:16:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Layer 3 VPN Network YANG Model
        Authors         : Alejandro Aguado
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Victor Lopez
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Luis Angel Munoz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-01.txt
	Pages           : 99
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   RFC8299 defines a L3VPN Service YANG data Model (L3SM) that can be
   used for communication between customers and VPN service providers.
   That data model plays the role of a Customer Service Model, according
   to the terminology defined in RFC8309, and is as such adequate for
   service negotiation and order handling matters.

   There is a need for a more network-centric YANG data model to be used
   in the communication between the entity that interacts directly with
   the customer, the service orchestrator, (either fully automated or a
   human operator) and the entity in charge of network orchestration and
   control (a.k.a., network controller/orchestrator).

   This document specifies a L3VPN Network YANG Model (L3NM) to
   facilitate communication between a service orchestrator and a network
   controller/orchestrator.  Such data model provides a network-centric
   view of the L3VPN services.  The Yang model proposed is limited to
   BGP PE-based VPNs as described in RFCs 4026, 4110, and 4364.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/