Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 03:38:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE TE Constraints for Network Slicing
        Authors         : Shaofu Peng
                          Quan Xiong
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-11-29

Abstract:
   This document proposes a set of extensions for PCEP to support the
   constraints for network slicing during path computation, e.g, IGP
   instance, virtual network, specific application, color template and
   FA-id etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-pce-te-constraints/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/