Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-x509-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:44:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Headers for carrying and referencing X.509 certificates
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-x509-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   The CBOR Signing And Encrypted Message (COSE) structure uses
   references to keys in general.  For some algorithms, additional
   properties are defined which carry parts of keys as needed.  The COSE
   Key structure is used for transporting keys outside of COSE messages.
   This document extends the way that keys can be identified and
   transported by providing attributes that refer to or contain X.509
   certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-x509/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-x509-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-x509-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-x509-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/