Subject: I-D Action: draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 22:38:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Node Self Explanation Tags
        Authors         : Ran Tao
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to tag data node associated with
   telemetry data in YANG Modules.  This YANG data node tagging method
   can be used to filter queries of operational state on a server during
   a "pub/sub" service for YANG datastore updates when the state of all
   subscriptions of a particular Subscriber to be fetched is huge, so
   that the amount of data to be streamed out to the destination can be
   greatly reduced.

   An extension statement to be used to indicate YANG data node tags
   that SHOULD be added by the module implementation automatically(i.e.,
   outside of configuration).

   A YANG module [RFC7950] is defined, which augment Module tag model
   and provides a list of data node entries to allow for adding or
   removing of data node tags as well as viewing the set of tags
   associated with a YANG module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/