Subject: I-D Action: draft-saad-teas-rsvpte-ip-tunnels-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 10:52:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP RSVP-TE: Extensions to RSVP for P2P IP-TE LSP Tunnels
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
	Filename        : draft-saad-teas-rsvpte-ip-tunnels-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of RSVP (Resource Reservation
   Protocol), including all the necessary extensions, to establish
   Point-to-Point (P2P) Traffic Engineered IP (IP-TE) Label Switched
   Path (LSP) tunnel(s) for use in native IP forwarding networks.

   This document proposes specific extensions to the RSVP protocol to
   allow the establishment of explicitly routed IP paths using RSVP as
   the signaling protocol.  The result is the instantiation of an IP
   Path which can be automatically routed away from network failures,
   congestion, and bottlenecks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saad-teas-rsvpte-ip-tunnels/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saad-teas-rsvpte-ip-tunnels-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-saad-teas-rsvpte-ip-tunnels-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saad-teas-rsvpte-ip-tunnels-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/