Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohanlon-transport-info-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 19:00:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Transport-Info Response Header
        Authors         : Piers O'Hanlon
                          James Gruessing
	Filename        : draft-ohanlon-transport-info-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   The Transport-Info header provides a mechanism to inform a client of
   the last-mile server's view of the network transport related
   information such as current delivery rate and round-trip time.  This
   information has a wide range of uses such as client monitoring and
   diagnostics, or allowing a client to adapt to current network
   conditions.

Note to Readers

   _RFC Editor: please remove this section before publication_

   Source code and issues for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/bbc/draft-ohanlon-transport-info-header [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohanlon-transport-info-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohanlon-transport-info-header-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ohanlon-transport-info-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/