Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-rseme-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 11:43:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC Series Model Process
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-rseme-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This draft offers a proposal to form a new IAB program called the RFC
   Editor Future Development Program.  This proposal is based on the
   discussions held during three virtual meetings in September and
   October 2019, and requests a new program, open to all, that will
   drive consensus around any changes to the RFC Editor model through
   extensive community engagement and outreach to a broad set of
   stakeholder communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-rseme/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-rseme-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-flanagan-rseme-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-flanagan-rseme-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/