Subject: I-D Action: draft-przygienda-lsr-flood-reflection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 17:24:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flood Reflectors
        Authors         : Tony Przygienda
                          Chris Bowers
                          Yiu Lee
                          Alankar Sharma
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-przygienda-lsr-flood-reflection-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This document provides specification of an optional ISIS extension
   that allows to create l2 flood reflector topologies allowing
   forwarding through all paths within L1 areas when they are used as
   'transit' to guarantee L2 connectivity between L2 'islands'.  Only
   routers participating in the flood reflection have to be upgraded and
   with that the feature allows to significantly increase practical size
   of ISIS L2 backbone without forklifting the whole domain or complex
   configuration requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-przygienda-lsr-flood-reflection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-przygienda-lsr-flood-reflection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-przygienda-lsr-flood-reflection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/