Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 06:32:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Destination-IP-Origin-AS Filter for BGP Flow Specification
        Authors         : Haibo Wang
                          China Telecom
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new BGP-FS component type to support AS-
   level filtering.  The match field is the origin AS number of the
   destination IP address that is encoded in the Flowspec NLRI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/