Subject: I-D Action: draft-bwd-netmod-eca-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 23:42:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Use of ECA (Event Condition Action) in Network Self Management
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Qin Wu
                          Michael Wang
                          Daniel King
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-bwd-netmod-eca-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   Event-driven management is meant to provide a useful method to
   monitor state change of managed objects and resources, and facilitate
   automatic triggering of a response to events, based on an established
   set of rules.  This would provide rapid autonomic responses to
   specific conditions, enabling self-management behaviors, including:
   self-configuration, self-healing, self-optimization, and self-
   protection.

   This document provides a framework that describes the architecture
   for supporting event-driven management of managed object state across
   devices.  It does not describe specific protocols or protocol
   extensions needed to realize the objectives and capabilities
   discussed in the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bwd-netmod-eca-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bwd-netmod-eca-framework-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bwd-netmod-eca-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/