Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 17:20:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Prefix Unreachable Announcement
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-12-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism that can be used to announce
   the unreachable prefixes for service fast convergence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/