Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-cbor-content-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 13:51:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cryptographic Message System (CMS) Content Types for Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-cbor-content-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-12-04

Abstract:
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is becoming a widely used
   method of doing content encoding.  Cryptographic Message System (CMS)
   is still a widely used method of doing message-based security.  This
   document defines a set of content types for CMS that hold CBOR
   content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-cbor-content/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-cbor-content-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schaad-cbor-content-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schaad-cbor-content-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/