Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 01:12:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing for Resource Partitioned Virtual Networks
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-12-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism to associate Segment Routing
   Identifiers (SIDs) with network resource attributes.  The resource-
   aware SIDs retain their original functionality, with the additional
   semantics of identifying the set of network resources available for
   the packet processing action.  These SIDs can be used to build SID
   lists with reserved network resources, which can be used for many
   network scenarios.  One typical use case is to provide SR virtual
   networks with required network topology and resource attributes.  The
   proposed mechanism is applicable to both segment routing with MPLS
   data plane (SR-MPLS) and segment routing with IPv6 data plane (SRv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/