Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 11:22:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchical HITs for HIPv2
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-12-16

Abstract:
   This document describes using a hierarchical HIT to facilitate large
   deployments of managed devices.  Hierarchical HITs differ from HIPv2
   flat HITs by only using 64 bits for mapping the Host Identity,
   freeing 32 bits to bind in a hierarchy of Registering Entities that
   provide services to the consumers of hierarchical HITs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-hip-hierarchical-hit-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/