Subject: I-D Action: draft-looker-jwm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 11:56:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Web Message
        Author          : Tobias Looker
	Filename        : draft-looker-jwm-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-12-20

Abstract:
   JSON Web Message (JWM) is a flexible way of describing an
   application-level message encoded in JSON that is suitable for
   transfer over a variety of transport protocols.  JWMs through the
   application of JSON Web Signature (JWS) and JSON Web Encryption (JWE)
   can be digitally signed, integrity protected and or achieve
   confidentiality via encryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-looker-jwm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-looker-jwm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-looker-jwm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/