Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcd-identifier-access-responce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 23:41:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Responses for the Industrial Internet Identifier Data Access Protocol (IIIDAP)
        Authors         : Chendi Ma
                          Chen Jian
                          Xiaotian Fan
                          Meilan Chen
	Filename        : draft-mcd-identifier-access-responce-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-12-25

Abstract:
   This document describes JSON data structures representing identifier
   information maintained by Second-Level Nodes (SLN). These data
   structures are used to form Industrial Internet Identifier Data
   Access Protocol (IIIDAP) query responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcd-identifier-access-responce/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcd-identifier-access-responce-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcd-identifier-access-responce-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/