Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-spring-bfd-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 19:38:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) in Segment Routing Networks Using MPLS Dataplane
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Jeff  Tantsura
                          Ilya Varlashkin
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-spring-bfd-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-12-19

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) architecture leverages the paradigm of source
   routing.  It can be realized in the Multiprotocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) network without any change to the data plane.  A segment is
   encoded as an MPLS label, and an ordered list of segments is encoded
   as a stack of labels.  Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) is
   expected to monitor any existing path between systems.  This document
   defines how to use Label Switched Path Ping to bootstrap a BFD
   session, control path in reverse direction of the SR-MPLS tunnel and
   applicability of BFD Demand mode in the SR-MPLS domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-spring-bfd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-spring-bfd-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-spring-bfd-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-spring-bfd-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/