Subject: I-D Action: draft-barguil-opsawg-l2sm-l2nm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 00:29:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Layer 2 VPN Network Yang Model
        Authors         : Samier Barguil
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Victor Lopez
                          Luis Angel Munoz
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-barguil-opsawg-l2sm-l2nm-00.txt
	Pages           : 107
	Date            : 2019-12-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a Yang Data model, L2NM, that can be used to
   manage the provisioning of Layer 2 VPN services in a Service Provider
   Network.  The Yang module defined in this document provides
   representation of the Layer 2 VPN Service and is aimed at being used
   by a Network Controller, which can derive from it the configuration
   information that will be sent to the network devices, as well the the
   underlay transport network in a service provider environment.

   RFC 8466 defines a Layer 2 VPN service model (L2SM) that can be used
   in the communication between a Customer and the Network Operator.This
   document complements L2SM by creating a network-centric view of the
   service to be used in the communication between the entity that
   interacts directly with the customer, the service orchestrator,
   (either fully automated or a human operator) and the entity in charge
   of network orchestration and control (a.k.a., network controller/
   orchestrator).

   The YANG data model defined in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barguil-opsawg-l2sm-l2nm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barguil-opsawg-l2sm-l2nm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barguil-opsawg-l2sm-l2nm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/