Subject: I-D Action: draft-proshin-tsvwg-sctp-rtx-bit-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 06:21:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Retransmit bit for SCTP DATA, I-DATA and SACK
        Author          : Maksim Proshin
	Filename        : draft-proshin-tsvwg-sctp-rtx-bit-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-12-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a method which helps an SCTP sender to
   understand when a received SACK acknowledges the original
   transmission of a TSN or its retransmission.  It is done by
   specifying a new bit, called Retransmit bit (R-bit), in the header of
   DATA, I-DATA and SACK chunks.  The bit is used when a TSN is
   retransmitted and returned back in the acknowledgement.  This
   document updates [RFC4960] if approved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-proshin-tsvwg-sctp-rtx-bit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-proshin-tsvwg-sctp-rtx-bit-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-proshin-tsvwg-sctp-rtx-bit-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-proshin-tsvwg-sctp-rtx-bit-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/