Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-pce-lsp-flag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 18:54:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LSP Object Flag Extension of Stateful PCE
        Author          : Quan Xiong
	Filename        : draft-xiong-pce-lsp-flag-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-12-04

Abstract:
   RFC8231 describes a set of extensions to PCEP to enable stateful
   control of MPLS-TE and GMPLS Label Switched Paths(LSPs) via PCEP.
   One of the extensions is the LSP object which includes a Flag field
   and the length is 12 bits.  However, 11 bits of the Flag field has
   been assigned in RFC8231, RFC8281 and RFC8623 respectively.

   This document proposes to define a new LSP-EXTENDED-FLAG TLV for LSP
   object to extend the length of the flags.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-pce-lsp-flag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-pce-lsp-flag-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-pce-lsp-flag-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiong-pce-lsp-flag-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/