Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 09:36:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internationalization for the NFSv4 Protocols
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-12-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the handling of internationalization for all
   NFSv4 protocols, including NFSv4.0, NFSv4.1, NFSv4.2 and extensions
   thereof, and future minor versions.

   It updates RFC7530 (formally) and RFC5661 (substantively).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-internationalization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/