Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-rfctool-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 21:53:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFCTool User Guide
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-rfctool-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-12-31

Abstract:
   RFCTool is a documentation tool for building specifications from
   multiple sources and multiple source formats.  Source formats
   currently supported are OOXML/Word, Markdown, XML2RFC and SVG.
   Publication formats supported are plaintext, HTML and XML2RFC.  This
   document provides information on how to use RFCTool to generate
   Internet Drafts and RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-rfctool/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-rfctool-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-rfctool-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-rfctool-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/