Subject: I-D Action: draft-cooley-cnsa-dtls-tls-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 05:55:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite Profile for TLS and DTLS 1.2 and 1.3
        Author          : Dorothy Cooley
	Filename        : draft-cooley-cnsa-dtls-tls-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-12-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a base profile for TLS protocol versions 1.2
   and 1.3, as well as DTLS protocol versions 1.2 and 1.3 for use with
   the United States Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA)
   Suite.

   The profile applies to the capabilities, configuration, and operation
   of all components of US National Security Systems that use TLS or
   DTLS.  It is also appropriate for all other US Government systems
   that process high-value information.

   The profile is made publicly available here for use by developers and
   operators of these and any other system deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cooley-cnsa-dtls-tls-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cooley-cnsa-dtls-tls-profile-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cooley-cnsa-dtls-tls-profile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cooley-cnsa-dtls-tls-profile-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/