Subject: I-D Action: draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 01:34:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions to Support Packet Network Slicing using Segment Routing
        Authors         : Yongqing Zhu
                          Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-12-03

Abstract:
   [I-D.peng-teas-network-slicing] defines a unified TN-slice
   identifier, AII(administrative instance identifier), to indicate the
   topology, computing, storage resources of the dedicated virtual
   network for both intra-domain and inter-domain network slicing
   scenarios.  This draft describes the IS-IS extensions required to
   support Packet Network Slicing using Segment Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/