Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 08:21:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport parameters for 0-RTT connections
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Emile Stephan
                          Gorry Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-12-17

Abstract:
   QUIC 0-RTT enables the optimization of the egress traffic.  It relies
   on the sharing of the "initial_max_data" transport parameter between
   peer consent.  This memo proposes the sharing of additional transport
   parameters to optimize the ingress traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/