Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-linkset-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 09:20:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Linkset: Media Types and a Link Relation Type for Link Sets
        Authors         : Erik Wilde
                          Herbert Van de Sompel
	Filename        : draft-wilde-linkset-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2019-12-31

Abstract:
   This specification defines two media types for representing sets of
   links and a link relation type for referring to sets of links.  The
   media types can be used to represents links in a standalone fashion,
   in one case in the native format as used in the HTTP "Link" header
   field, and in the other case in a JSON-based format.  The link
   relation type can be used to point at a resource that provides a set
   of links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-linkset/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-linkset-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilde-linkset-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-linkset-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/