Subject: I-D Action: draft-madi-sidrops-rush-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 18:28:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI validated cache Update in SLURM over HTTPs (RUSH)
        Authors         : Di Ma
                          Hanbing Yan
	Filename        : draft-madi-sidrops-rush-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-12-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for transferring RPKI validated cache
   update information in JSON object format over HTTPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-madi-sidrops-rush/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-madi-sidrops-rush-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-madi-sidrops-rush-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/