Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-avtcore-rtp-evc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 15:12:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for Essential Video Coding (EVC)
        Authors         : Shuai Zhao
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-zhao-avtcore-rtp-evc-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2019-12-07

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the video coding
   standard ISO/IEC International Standard 23094-1, also known as
   Essential Video Coding (EVC) and developed by ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29/WG11.
   The RTP payload format allows for packetization of one or more
   Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units in each RTP packet payload as
   well as fragmentation of a NAL unit into multiple RTP packets.  The
   payload format has wide applicability in videoconferencing, Internet
   video streaming, and high-bitrate entertainment-quality video, among
   others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-avtcore-rtp-evc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhao-avtcore-rtp-evc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhao-avtcore-rtp-evc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/