Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 13:05:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON binding of IODEF
        Authors         : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Roman Danyliw
                          Mio Suzuki
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-12.txt
	Pages           : 71
	Date            : 2019-12-24

Abstract:
   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format defined in RFC 7970
   provides an information model and a corresponding XML data model for
   exchanging incident and indicator information.  This draft gives
   implementers and operators an alternative format to exchange the same
   information by defining an alternative data model implementation in
   JSON and its encoding in CBOR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/