Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 06:35:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TLS 1.3 Extension for Certificate-based Authentication with an External Pre-Shared Key
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-12-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies a TLS 1.3 extension that allows a server to
   authenticate with a combination of a certificate and an external pre-
   shared key (PSK).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/