Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 07:03:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 6TiSCH Minimal Scheduling Function (MSF)
        Authors         : Tengfei Chang
                          Malisa Vucinic
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Simon Duquennoy
                          Diego Dujovne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-10.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-12-13

Abstract:
   This specification defines the 6TiSCH Minimal Scheduling Function
   (MSF).  This Scheduling Function describes both the behavior of a
   node when joining the network, and how the communication schedule is
   managed in a distributed fashion.  MSF is built upon the 6TiSCH
   Operation Sublayer Protocol (6P) and the Minimal Security Framework
   for 6TiSCH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/