Subject: I-D Action: draft-viruthagiri-email-address-length-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 14:54:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMTP Extension for Longer Email Address
        Author          : Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan
	Filename        : draft-viruthagiri-email-address-length-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-12-04

Abstract:
   This memo defines an SMTP extension with keyword "EAML" whereby an
   SMTP server can declare that it is capable of handling longer email
   addresses without any local-part or domain-part restriction set by
   RFC 5321.

   EAML stands for "Email Address Maximum Length".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-viruthagiri-email-address-length/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-viruthagiri-email-address-length-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-viruthagiri-email-address-length-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-viruthagiri-email-address-length-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/