Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4028bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 00:54:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Timers in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Steve Donovan
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4028bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-12-27

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP).  This extension allows for a periodic refresh of SIP sessions
   through a re-INVITE or UPDATE request.  The refresh allows both user
   agents and proxies to determine whether the SIP session is still
   active.  The extension defines two new header fields: Session-
   Expires, which conveys the lifetime of the session, and Min-SE, which
   conveys the minimum allowed value for the session timer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4028bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4028bis-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4028bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4028bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/