Subject: I-D Action: draft-pot-json-link-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 14:27:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON serialization for Web Linking
        Author          : Evert Pot
	Filename        : draft-pot-json-link-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-12-30

Abstract:
   This specification defines a serialization of Web Linking [RFC8288]
   in the JSON [RFC8259] format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-json-link/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-json-link-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pot-json-link-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/