Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-identifier-sln-objects-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 21:42:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Abstract
        Authors         : Hongjie Wu
                          Zhiping Li
                          Jian Chen
                          Xiaotian Fan
	Filename        : draft-wu-identifier-sln-objects-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2019-12-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format, contents and semantics of data
   escrow deposits for Industrial Internet Identifier Second-level Node
   (SLN). SLN directly serves enterprises and provides services such as
   identifier registration, identifier resolution, data sharing, etc.
   The mapping objects in this document mainly refers to the enterprise
   registration information of the SLN and the Enterprise-level Node
   (ELN) registered in the SLN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-identifier-sln-objects-mapping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-identifier-sln-objects-mapping-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-identifier-sln-objects-mapping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/