Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-l2bundles-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 05:03:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Flexible Algorithm with L2bundles
        Authors         : Peng Shaofu
                          Chen Ran
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-l2bundles-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-12-30

Abstract:
   IGP Flex Algorithm proposes a solution that allows IGPs themselves to
   compute constraint based paths over the network, and it also
   specifies a way of using Segment Routing (SR) Prefix-SIDs and SRv6
   locators to steer packets along the constraint-based paths.  This
   document describes how to create Flex-algo plane with L2bundles
   scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-l2bundles/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-l2bundles-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-l2bundles-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/