Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 11:25:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Reverse IP AMT (Automatic Multicast Tunneling) Discovery
        Author          : Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-13.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2019-12-20

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 7450 (Automatic Multicast Tunneling, or
   AMT) by modifying the relay discovery process.  A new DNS resource
   record named AMTRELAY is defined for publishing AMT relays for
   source-specific multicast channels.  The reverse IP DNS zone for a
   multicast sender's IP address is configured to use AMTRELAY resource
   records to advertise a set of AMT relays that can receive and forward
   multicast traffic from that sender over an AMT tunnel.  Other
   extensions and clarifications to the relay discovery process are also
   defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/