Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-ipv6-lldp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 10:28:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 over Link-Local Discovery Protocol
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-ipv6-lldp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-12-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an encapsulaton of IPv6 packets using Link-
   Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP).

   LLDP has the desireable property over standard ethernet encapsulation
   that it does not propogate through layer-switching fabric.  This
   makes creation of the autonomic control plane easier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-ipv6-lldp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-anima-ipv6-lldp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-anima-ipv6-lldp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/