Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 11:00:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD in Demand Mode over Point-to-Point MPLS LSP
        Author          : Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-06.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-12-22

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for using Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) in Demand mode to detect data plane failures in
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) point-to-point Label Switched
   Paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/