Subject: I-D Action: draft-pwouters-ikev1-ipsec-graveyard-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 18:28:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecation of IKEv1 and obsoleted algorithms
        Author          : Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-pwouters-ikev1-ipsec-graveyard-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-12-30

Abstract:
   Internet Key Exchange version 1 (IKEv1) is deprecated.  Accordingly,
   IKEv1 has been moved to Historic status.  A number of old algorithms
   that are associated with IKEv1, and not widely implemented for IKEv2
   are deprecated as well.  IANA is instructed to close all IKEv1
   registries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pwouters-ikev1-ipsec-graveyard/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pwouters-ikev1-ipsec-graveyard-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pwouters-ikev1-ipsec-graveyard-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pwouters-ikev1-ipsec-graveyard-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/