Subject: I-D Action: draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-session-setup-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 08:53:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Automated Session Setup
        Author          : Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-session-setup-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-12-11

Abstract:
   This document proposes a solution for BGP deployments in some
   specific environments to automatically establish BGP sessions without
   need for manual peer configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-session-setup/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-session-setup-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-session-setup-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-session-setup-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/