Subject: I-D Action: draft-yocto-imap-inboxes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 07:51:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IMAP4 INBOXES extension
        Author          : Ben van Hartingsveldt
	Filename        : draft-yocto-imap-inboxes-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-11-23

Abstract:
   The INBOXES extension to the Internet Message Access Protocol -
   Version 4rev1 (IMAP4rev1) protocol gives the client the possibility
   to manage multiple inboxes (mail addresses) with the same username
   and password.  Without this extension you only have access to one
   inbox.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yocto-imap-inboxes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yocto-imap-inboxes-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yocto-imap-inboxes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/