Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-masa-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 14:37:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 over Link-Local Discovery Protocol
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-masa-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-12-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a number of operational modes that a BRSKI
   Manufacturer Authorized Signing Authority (MASA) may take on.

   Each mode is defined, and then each mode is given a relevance within
   an over applicability of what kind of organization the MASA is
   deployed into.  This document does not change any protocol
   mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-masa-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-anima-masa-considerations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-anima-masa-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/