Subject: I-D Action: draft-rashok-tls-ticket-request-msg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 15:03:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Ticket Request Message
        Author          : Raja Ashok
	Filename        : draft-rashok-tls-ticket-request-msg-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2019-12-19

Abstract:
   TLS session ticket provides a stateless mechanism for server to
   resume connection with client.  As per TLS 1.3 [RFC8446], server
   always sends arbitary number of session ticket after handshake.  This
   document introduces a new message which is TicketRequest message, it
   can be send by client after handshake at any point of connection
   lifetime to retrieve session ticket.  The proposed mechanism in this
   document is only for TLS 1.3 and DTLS 1.3 and future versions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rashok-tls-ticket-request-msg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rashok-tls-ticket-request-msg-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rashok-tls-ticket-request-msg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/