Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-lake-reqs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 07:31:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Lightweight Authenticated Key Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for a Lightweight AKE for OSCORE
        Authors         : Malisa Vucinic
                          Goeran Selander
                          John Preuss Mattsson
                          Dan Garcia-Carrillo
	Filename        : draft-selander-lake-reqs-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-12-06

Abstract:
   This document compiles the requirements for a lightweight
   authenticated key exchange protocol for OSCORE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-lake-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-lake-reqs-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-selander-lake-reqs-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-lake-reqs-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/