Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 08:21:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Distribution in Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Xun Xiao
                          Artur Hecker
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Zoran Despotovic
	Filename        : draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-13.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2019-12-12

Abstract:
   This document proposes a solution for information distribution in
   autonomic networks. Information distribution is categorized into two
   different modes: 1) instantaneous distribution; 2) publication for
   retrieval. In the former case, the information is sent, propagates
   and is disposed of after reception. In the latter case, information
   needs to be stored in the network.

   The capabilities to distribute information are basic and fundamental
   needs for an autonomous network (cf. ANI [I-D.ietf-anima-reference-
   model]). This document describes typical use cases of information
   distribution in ANI and requirements to ANI, such that rich
   information distribution can be natively supported. The document
   proposes extensions to the autonomic nodes and suggests an
   implementation based on GRASP extensions as a protocol on the wire.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/