Subject: I-D Action: draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 07:29:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the Walnut Digital Signature Algorithm with CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
        Author          : Derek Atkins
	Filename        : draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-12-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the Walnut Digital
   Signature Algorithm (WalnutDSA) for digital signatures with the CBOR
   Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) syntax.  WalnutDSA is a
   lightweight, quantum-resistant signature scheme based on Group
   Theoretic Cryptography with implementation and computational
   efficiency of signature verification in constrained16807
   environments, even on 8- and 16-bit platforms.

   The goal of this publication is to document a way to use the
   lightweight, quantum-resistant WalnutDSA signature algorithm in COSE
   in a way that would allow multiple developers to build compatible
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/