Subject: I-D Action: draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpnvpwstest-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 19:42:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN VPWS
        Authors         : Sudhin Jacob
                          Kishore Tiruveedhula
	Filename        : draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpnvpwstest-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2019-12-12

Abstract:
   This document defines methodologies for benchmarking EVPN-VPWS
   performance.EVPN-VPWS is defined in RFC 8214, and is being deployed
   in Service Provider networks.Specifically this document defines the
   methodologies for benchmarking EVPN-VPWS Scale convergence, Fail
   over,Core isolation,high availability and longevity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpnvpwstest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpnvpwstest-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpnvpwstest-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpnvpwstest-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/