Subject: I-D Action: draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 19:55:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data model for ECA Policy Management
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-06.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2019-12-10

Abstract:
   RFC8328 defines a policy-based management framework that allows
   definition of a data model to be used to represent high-level,
   possibly network-wide policies.  Policy discussed in RFC8328 are
   classified into imperative policy and declarative policy, Event
   Condition Action (ECA) policy is an typical example of imperative
   policy.  This document defines a YANG data model for the ECA policy
   management.  The ECA policy YANG provides the ability for the network
   management function (within a network element) to control the
   configuration and monitor state change and take simple and instant
   action on the server when a trigger condition on the system state is
   met.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/