Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 18:13:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Attribution Option for Extension Header Insertion
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-12-16

Abstract:
   This document defines an IPv6 Hop-by-Hop Option that provides
   attribution for IPv6 extension headers inserted by intermediate nodes
   in the delivery path of a packet. The purpose of this option is
   twofold: first it identifies the extension headers that have been
   inserted, secondly it attributes the inserted extension headers to
   the node responsible for inserting them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/