Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcd-identifier-access-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 23:40:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Services for the Industrial Internet Identifier Data Access Protocol (IIIDAP)
        Authors         : Chendi Ma
                          Chen Jian
                          Xiaotian Fan
                          Meilan Chen
                          Zhiping Li
	Filename        : draft-mcd-identifier-access-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2019-12-25

Abstract:
   The Industrial Internet Identifier Data Access Protocol (IIIDAP)
   provides "RESTful" web services to retrieve identifier metadata from
   Second-Level Node (SLN). This document describes information
   security services, including access control, authentication,
   authorization, availability, data confidentiality, and data
   integrity for IIIDAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcd-identifier-access-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcd-identifier-access-security-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcd-identifier-access-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/