Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 08:02:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport parameters for 0-RTT connections
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Emile Stephan
                          Gorry Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-12-23

Abstract:
   QUIC 0-RTT relies on the sharing of the "initial_max_data" transport
   parameter between peers.  It indicates to the client the number of
   bytes it is allowed to send in the first packet of the 0-RTT
   connection.  This allows a faster startup of flows and enables
   adaptated buffer sizes at the server.  The traffic that the client
   sends, i.e. the egress trafic, is improved.  This memo proposes the
   sharing of additional transport parameters to provide a faster
   startup of flows and a better buffer management for the data that the
   client receives, i.e. the ingress traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/