Subject: I-D Action: draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:05:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New IPv6 Multicast Addresses for Switch ML
        Author          : Hemant Singh
	Filename        : draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-12-09

Abstract:
   Recently, in-network aggregation to scale distributed machine
   learning (ML) has been presented.  A network switch implementation
   uses IPv4 broadcast messages from switch to the hosts to send updates
   to all workers.  IPv6 does not support broadcast addresses.  This
   document proposes, IPv6 implementations use the IPv6 link-local all-
   nodes multicast address, until a new IPv6 link-local multicast
   address is assigned by IANA for switch to hosts multicast
   communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hsingh-ipv6-coin-ml-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/