Subject: I-D Action: draft-wright-http-partial-upload-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 18:28:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Partial Uploads in HTTP
        Author          : Austin Wright
	Filename        : draft-wright-http-partial-upload-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-12-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new media type intended for use in PATCH
   payloads that allows a resource to be uploaded in several segments,
   instead of a single large request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wright-http-partial-upload/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wright-http-partial-upload-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wright-http-partial-upload-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wright-http-partial-upload-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/