Subject: I-D Action: draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 11:35:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TM-RID Authentication Formats
        Authors         : Adam Wiethuechter
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-12-19

Abstract:
   This document describes how to include trust into the proposed ASTM
   Remote ID specification defined in WK65041 by the F38 Committee under
   a Broadcast Remote ID (RID) scenario.  It defines a few different
   message schemes (based on the authentication message) that can be
   used to assure past messages sent by a UA and also act as a assurance
   for UA trustworthiness in the absence of Internet connectivity at the
   receiving node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-auth-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/