Subject: I-D Action: draft-link-dhc-v6only-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 03:34:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6-Only-Preferred Option for DHCP
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Jen Linkova
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Tomek Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-link-dhc-v6only-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-12-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a DHCP option to indicate that a host
   supports an IPv6-only mode and willing to forgo obtaining a IPv4
   address if the network provides IPv6 access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-link-dhc-v6only/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-link-dhc-v6only-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-link-dhc-v6only-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/