Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 04:53:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Module Versioning Requirements
        Author          : Joe Clarke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-12-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems that can arise because of the
   YANG language module update rules, that require all updates to YANG
   module preserve strict backwards compatibility.  It also defines the
   requirements on any solution designed to solve the stated problems.
   This document does not consider possible solutions, nor endorse any
   particular solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/