Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 16:38:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP extensions for GMPLS
        Authors         : Cyril Margaria
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-16.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2019-12-12

Abstract:
   A Path Computation Element (PCE) provides path computation functions
   for Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   networks.  Additional requirements for GMPLS are identified in
   RFC7025.

   This memo provides extensions to the Path Computation Element
   communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of the GMPLS control
   plane to address those requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/