Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-ssh-agent-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 14:26:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SSH Agent Protocol
        Author          : Damien Miller
	Filename        : draft-miller-ssh-agent-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-12-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a key agent protocol for use in the Secure
   Shell (SSH) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-ssh-agent/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-ssh-agent-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-miller-ssh-agent-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-miller-ssh-agent-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/