Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-telemetry-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 11:38:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Data-Plane Telemetry
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Said Ouissal
                          Erik Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-telemetry-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-12-16

Abstract:
   This draft specs a JSON formatted RLOC-record for telemetry data
   which decapsulating xTRs include in RLOC-probe Map Reply messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-telemetry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-telemetry-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-telemetry-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-telemetry-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/