Subject: I-D Action: draft-link-dhc-v6only-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 15:44:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6-Only-Preferred Option for DHCP
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Jen Linkova
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Tomek Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-link-dhc-v6only-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-12-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a DHCP option to indicate that a host
   supports an IPv6-only mode and willing to forgo obtaining an IPv4
   address if the network provides IPv6 connectivity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-link-dhc-v6only/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-link-dhc-v6only-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-link-dhc-v6only-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-link-dhc-v6only-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/