Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-coordinate-based-ipv6-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 08:05:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Coordinate-Based Dynamic IPv6 Multicast Addresses Allocation
        Author          : Haihong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-coordinate-based-ipv6-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-11-22

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to the multicast addressing
   architecture of the IP Version 6 protocol.  The extension presented
   in this document allows for coordinate-based allocation of IPv6
   multicast addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-coordinate-based-ipv6-multicast/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-coordinate-based-ipv6-multicast-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-coordinate-based-ipv6-multicast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/