Subject: I-D Action: draft-huitema-quic-1wd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2020 14:11:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quic ACK Timestamps For Measuring One-Way Delays
        Author          : Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-huitema-quic-1wd-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-01-03

Abstract:
   The QUIC extension for one way delay mesurements adds a single
   timestamp to the ACK frame.  The timestamp is set to the number of
   microseconds from the beginning of the connection to the time at
   which the ACK frame is sent.  The draft defines the
   "enable_one_way_delay" transport parameter for negotiating the
   extension, and two new frame types for timestamped ACK with or
   without ECN counts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-quic-1wd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huitema-quic-1wd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huitema-quic-1wd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/