Subject: I-D Action: draft-gellens-lost-validation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 17:29:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The LoST-Validation S-NAPTR Application Service Tag
        Authors         : Randall Gellens
                          Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-gellens-lost-validation-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-01-21

Abstract:
   This document adds LoST-Validation to the S-NAPTR Application Service
   Tag IANA registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gellens-lost-validation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gellens-lost-validation-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gellens-lost-validation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gellens-lost-validation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/