Subject: I-D Action: draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 14:16:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet Loss Signaling for Encrypted Protocols
        Authors         : Alexandre Ferrieux
                          Isabelle Hamchaoui
                          Igor Lubashev
                          Dmitri Tikhonov
	Filename        : draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-01-16

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the QUIC transport protocol to
   allow endpoints to signal packet loss in a way that can be used by
   network devices to measure and locate the source of the loss.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the QUIC IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] [1] or on the GitHub repository which
   contains the draft: https://github.com/igorlord/draft-
   ferrieuxhamchaoui-lossbits [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ferrieuxhamchaoui-quic-lossbits-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/