Subject: I-D Action: draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-srv6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 15:56:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Control Plane for SRv6 Endpoint Mobility
        Authors         : Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Fabio Maino
                          Darren Dukes
                          Pablo Camarillo
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-srv6-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-01-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the LISP Control Plane to support
   endpoint mobility and Location/ID separation in Segment Routing v6
   (SRv6) deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-srv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-srv6-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-srv6-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-srv6-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/