Subject: I-D Action: draft-anonymous-rtgwg-hlarp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 10:19:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchically Located Addressing and Routing Protocol
        Author          : anonymous
	Filename        : draft-anonymous-rtgwg-hlarp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-01-02

Abstract:
   This internet-draft describes a protocol with an addressing scheme
   where members of the internet are addressed by their physical
   addresses and by an implementing internet router that can contact
   them.  The packets sent by the protocol include handshake messages,
   client data, and the status of the data being sent.  A routing
   procedure is suggested according to special addresses that carry
   information about the region of a router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anonymous-rtgwg-hlarp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anonymous-rtgwg-hlarp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-anonymous-rtgwg-hlarp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/