Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7030est-clarify-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2020 13:37:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Clarification of Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST): transfer encodings and ASN.1
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Thomas Werner
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7030est-clarify-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-01-03

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC7030: Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST)
   to resolve some errata that was reported, and which has proven to
   have interoperability when RFC7030 has been extended.

   This document deprecates the specification of "Content-Transfer-
   Encoding" headers for EST endpoints, providing a way to do this in an
   upward compatible way.  This document fixes some syntactical errors
   in ASN.1 that was presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7030est-clarify/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7030est-clarify-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7030est-clarify-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/