Subject: I-D Action: draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 19:27:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Multiplexing
        Authors         : Bernard Aboba
                          Peter Thatcher
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-01-28

Abstract:
   If QUIC is to be used for peer-to-peer data transport with NAT
   traversal, then it is necessary to be able to demultiplex QUIC and
   other protocols used in WebRTC on a single UDP port. This memo
   discusses a proposed scheme for demultiplexing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aboba-avtcore-quic-multiplexing-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/