Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 14:27:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Segment Routing
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Acee Lindem
                          Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-15.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2020-01-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model ([RFC6020], [RFC7950]) for
   segment routing ([RFC8402]) configuration and operation.  This YANG
   model is intended to be used on network elements to configure or
   operate segment routing MPLS data plane [RFC8660].  This document
   defines also generic containers that SHOULD be reused by IGP protocol
   modules to support segment routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/