Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 18:14:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Multi-point Networks and Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) Use Case
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Ji Xiaoli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-01-22

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) for multi-point networks to provide nodes that participate in
   Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) with the sub-
   second convergence.  Optional extension to PIM-SM Hello, as specified
   in RFC 7761, to bootstrap point-to-multipoint BFD session. also
   defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/