Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-information-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 16:00:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for Claims used in RATS
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-information-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-01-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a standardized information model (IM) for
   Claims that can be used in remote attestation procedures (RATS).  The
   information elements defined include attestation Claims which provide
   information about system components characteristics, as well as
   commonly used attributes and attribute structures that are required
   by protocols facilitating remote attestation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-information-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-information-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-information-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-rats-information-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/