Subject: I-D Action: draft-looker-jwm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 14:05:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Web Message
        Author          : Tobias Looker
	Filename        : draft-looker-jwm-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-01-14

Abstract:
   JSON Web Message (JWM) is a flexible way to encode application-level
   messages in JSON for transfer over a variety of transport protocols.
   JWMs use JSON Web Encryption (JWE) to protect integrity, achieve
   confidentiality, and achieve repudiable authentication; alternatively
   or in addition, they use JSON Web Signatures (JWS) to associate
   messages with a non-repudiable digital signature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-looker-jwm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-looker-jwm-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-looker-jwm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-looker-jwm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/