Subject: I-D Action: draft-card-tmrid-uas-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 09:02:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UAS Remote ID
        Authors         : Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-card-tmrid-uas-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-01-29

Abstract:
   This document is an Applicability Statement for various IETF
   Technical Specifications, complementing emerging external standards
   and regulations to meet needs for Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
   remote identification (RID).  The objectives are: to facilitate use
   of existing Internet services to support UAS RID and to enable
   enhanced RID related services; and to enable verification that UAS
   RID information is trustworthy (to some extent, even in the absence
   of Internet connectivity at the receiving node).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-card-tmrid-uas/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-card-tmrid-uas-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-card-tmrid-uas-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-card-tmrid-uas-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/