Subject: I-D Action: draft-belyavskiy-rfc5933-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 01:02:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of GOST 2012 Signature Algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Dmitry Belyavskiy
                          Vasily Dolmatov
	Filename        : draft-belyavskiy-rfc5933-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-01-15

Abstract:
   This document describes how to produce digital signatures and hash
   functions using the GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012
   algorithms for DNSKEY, RRSIG, and DS resource records, for use in the
   Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belyavskiy-rfc5933-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belyavskiy-rfc5933-bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-belyavskiy-rfc5933-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/