Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-raw-technologies-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 07:27:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reliable and Available Wireless Technologies
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Dave Cavalcanti
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Corinna Schmitt
	Filename        : draft-thubert-raw-technologies-04.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2020-01-06

Abstract:
   This document presents a series of recent technologies that are
   capable of time synchronization and scheduling of transmission,
   making them suitable to carry time-sensitive flows with high
   reliability and availbility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-raw-technologies/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-raw-technologies-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-raw-technologies-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-raw-technologies-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/