Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-detnet-ring-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 18:50:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking Application in Ring Topologies
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Norman Finn
                          Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Balazs Varga
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-jiang-detnet-ring-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-01-07

Abstract:
   Deterministic Networking (DetNet) provides a capability to carry data
   flows for real-time applications with extremely low data loss rates
   and bounded latency.  This document describes how DetNet can be used
   in ring topologies to support Point-to-Point (P2P) and Point-to-
   Multipoint (P2MP) real-time services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-detnet-ring/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-detnet-ring-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jiang-detnet-ring-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-detnet-ring-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/