Subject: I-D Action: draft-krattiger-evpn-modes-interop-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 21:39:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Interoperability Modes
        Authors         : Lukas Krattiger
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Samir Thoria
                          Jorge Rabadan
                          John E. Drake
	Filename        : draft-krattiger-evpn-modes-interop-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-01-21

Abstract:
   Ethernet VPN (EVPN) provides different functional modes in the area
   of Service Interface, Integrated Route and Bridge (IRB) and IRB Core
   connectivity. This document specifies how the different EVPN
   functional modes and types can interoperate with each other. This
   document doesn't aim to redefine the existing functional modes but
   extend them for interoperability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krattiger-evpn-modes-interop/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krattiger-evpn-modes-interop-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-krattiger-evpn-modes-interop-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-krattiger-evpn-modes-interop-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/