Subject: I-D Action: draft-friel-acme-subdomains-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 03:17:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACME for Subdomains
        Authors         : Owen Friel
                          Richard Barnes
                          Tim Hollebeek
	Filename        : draft-friel-acme-subdomains-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-01-20

Abstract:
   This document outlines how ACME can be used by a client to obtain a
   certificate for a subdomain identifier from a certificate authority.
   The client has fulfilled a challenge against a parent domain but does
   not need to fulfil a challenge against the explicit subdomain as
   certificate authority policy allows issuance of the subdomain
   certificate without explicit subdomain ownership proof.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-friel-acme-subdomains/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-friel-acme-subdomains-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-friel-acme-subdomains-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-friel-acme-subdomains-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/