Subject: I-D Action: draft-decraene-lsr-isis-flooding-speed-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 08:04:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Flooding Speed advertisement
        Authors         : Bruno Decraene
                          Chris Bowers
                          Jayesh J
                          Tony Li
                          Gunter Van de Velde
	Filename        : draft-decraene-lsr-isis-flooding-speed-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-01-06

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mechanism that can be used to increase the
   speed at which link state information is flooded across a network
   when multiple LSPDUs need to be flooded, such as in case of a node
   failure.  It also reduces the likelihood of overloading the
   downstream flooding neighbors.  This document defines a new TLV to be
   advertised in IS-IS Hello messages.  This TLV carries two parameters
   indicating the performance capacity to receive LSPDUs: the minimum
   delay between two consecutive LSPDUs and the number of LSPDUs which
   can the received back to back.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-decraene-lsr-isis-flooding-speed/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-decraene-lsr-isis-flooding-speed-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-decraene-lsr-isis-flooding-speed-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-decraene-lsr-isis-flooding-speed-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/