Subject: I-D Action: draft-marques-pep-handshake-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 09:31:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : pretty Easy privacy (pEp): Contact and Channel Authentication through Handshake
        Authors         : Hernani Marques
                          Bernie Hoeneisen
	Filename        : draft-marques-pep-handshake-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-01-08

Abstract:
   In interpersonal messaging end-to-end encryption means for public key
   distribution and verification of its authenticity are needed; the
   latter to prevent man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks.

   This document proposes a new method to easily verify a public key is
   authentic by a Handshake process that allows users to easily
   authenticate their communication channel.  The new method is targeted
   to Opportunistic Security scenarios and is already implemented in
   several applications of pretty Easy privacy (pEp).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marques-pep-handshake/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marques-pep-handshake-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-marques-pep-handshake-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-marques-pep-handshake-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/