Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 10:11:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RPC-over-RDMA Version 2 Protocol
        Authors         : Charles Lever
                          David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-01.txt
	Pages           : 83
	Date            : 2020-01-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies the second version of a transport protocol
   that conveys Remote Procedure Call (RPC) messages using Remote Direct
   Memory Access (RDMA).  This version of the protocol is extensible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/