Subject: I-D Action: draft-pot-json-link-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 13:41:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON serialization for Web Linking
        Authors         : Evert Pot
                          Gabriel Sullice
	Filename        : draft-pot-json-link-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-01-09

Abstract:
   This specification defines a serialization of Web Linking [RFC8288]
   in the JSON [RFC8259] format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-json-link/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-json-link-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pot-json-link-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pot-json-link-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/