Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-threshold-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2020 21:21:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Threshold Key Generation and Decryption in Ed25519 and Ed448
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-threshold-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2020-01-05

Abstract:
   Threshold cryptography schemes are described with application to the
   Ed25519, Ed448, X25519 and X448 Elliptic Curves.  Threshold key
   generation allows generation of keypairs to be divided between two or
   more parties with verifiable security guaranties.  Threshold
   decryption allows elliptic curve key agreement to be divided between
   two or more parties such that all the parties must co-operate to
   complete a private key agreement operation.  The same primitives may
   be applied to improve resistance to side channel attacks.

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/cfrg/
   (http://whatever)Discussion of this draft should take place on the
   CFRG mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-threshold/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-threshold-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-threshold-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/