Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 12:58:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reference Interaction Models for Remote Attestation Procedures
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-01-07

Abstract:
   This document defines interaction models for basic remote attestation
   procedures.  Different methods of conveying attestation evidence
   securely are defined and illustrated.  Analogously, the required
   information elements used by conveyance protocols are defined and
   illustrated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/