Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 10:32:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with MPLS Data Plane
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-01-06

Abstract:
   This document lists functional requirements for Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) toolset in Deterministic
   Networks (DetNet) and, using these requirements; defines format and
   use principals of the DetNet service Associated Channel over a DetNet
   network with the MPLS data plane..

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-detnet-mpls-oam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/