Subject: I-D Action: draft-salgado-rrserial-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 06:37:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The "RRSERIAL" EDNS option for the SOA serial of a RR's zone
        Author          : Hugo Salgado
	Filename        : draft-salgado-rrserial-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-01-27

Abstract:
   The "RRSERIAL" EDNS option allows a DNS querier to ask a DNS
   authoritative server to add a EDNS option in the answer of such query
   with the SOA serial number field of the origin zone which contains
   the answered resource record.

   This "RRSERIAL" data allows to debug problems and diagnosis by
   helping to recognize the origin of an answer, associating this answer
   with a respective zone version.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-salgado-rrserial/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-salgado-rrserial-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-salgado-rrserial-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-salgado-rrserial-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/