Subject: I-D Action: draft-ssangli-bess-bgp-vpn-srm6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 00:53:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP based Virtual Private Network (VPN) Services over SRm6 enabled IPv6 networks
        Authors         : Srihari Sangli
                          Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-ssangli-bess-bgp-vpn-srm6-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-01-24

Abstract:
   This document defines BGP protocol extensions for encoding and
   carrying SRm6 Per-Path Service Instruction information to support
   Virtual Private Network services.  This is applicable when the VPN
   services are offered in a SRm6 enabled IPv6 network such that the VPN
   payload is transported over IPv6.  The Per-Path Service Instruction
   information is encoded in the IPv6 Destination Option Header in the
   IPv6 data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ssangli-bess-bgp-vpn-srm6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ssangli-bess-bgp-vpn-srm6-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ssangli-bess-bgp-vpn-srm6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/