Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 16:58:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authorized update to MUD URLs
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-01-21

Abstract:
   This document provides a way for an RFC8520 Manufacturer Usage
   Description (MUD) definitions to declare what are acceptable
   replacement URLs for a device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/