Subject: I-D Action: draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-stateless-slice-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 10:26:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless and Scalable Network Slice Identification for SRv6
        Authors         : Clarence Filsfils
                          Francois Clad
                          Pablo Camarillo
                          Kamran Raza
	Filename        : draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-stateless-slice-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-01-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a stateless and scalable solution to achieve
   network slicing with SRv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-stateless-slice-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-stateless-slice-id-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-filsfils-spring-srv6-stateless-slice-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/