Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 23:26:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Cookies: HTTP State Management Mechanism
        Authors         : Mike West
                          John Wilander
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2020-01-20

Abstract:
   This document defines the HTTP Cookie and Set-Cookie header fields.
   These header fields can be used by HTTP servers to store state
   (called cookies) at HTTP user agents, letting the servers maintain a
   stateful session over the mostly stateless HTTP protocol.  Although
   cookies have many historical infelicities that degrade their security
   and privacy, the Cookie and Set-Cookie header fields are widely used
   on the Internet.  This document obsoletes RFC 6265.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/