Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 01:32:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Compatibility with Legacy Devices
        Authors         : Hui Tian
                          Feng Zhao
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Tong Li
                          Jichun Ma
                          Shuping Peng
                          Zhenbin Li
                          James N Guichard
	Filename        : draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-01-08

Abstract:
   When deploying SRv6 on legacy devices, there are some compatibility
   challenges that must be addressed such as the support for SRH
   processing.

   This document identifies some of the major challenges, and provides
   solutions that can mitigate those challenges and smooth the migration
   towards SRv6 deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-spring-srv6-compatibility-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/