Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 09:09:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registry Data Escrow Specification
        Author          : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-01-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format and contents of data escrow
   deposits targeted primarily for domain name registries.  However, the
   specification was designed to be independent of the underlying
   objects that are being escrowed, therefore it could be used for
   purposes other than domain name registries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/