Subject: I-D Action: draft-adubey-bfd-service-redundancy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 15:42:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Redundancy using BFD
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Ankur Dubey
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-adubey-bfd-service-redundancy-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-01-24

Abstract:
   In a data center, when multiple routing/service nodes are providing
   single active redundancy for a set of L2, L3 and/or L4-L7 services.
   Both non-revertive and revertive fail over modes are required for the
   services.  This draft describes a method to achieve the non-revertive
   and revertive fail over modes for services using Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adubey-bfd-service-redundancy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adubey-bfd-service-redundancy-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-adubey-bfd-service-redundancy-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-adubey-bfd-service-redundancy-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/