Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-lsr-isis-network-slicing-srv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 23:46:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ISIS Extension to Support Network Slicing over IPv6 Dataplane
        Authors         : Shaofu Peng
                          Ran Chen
                          Gregory Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-peng-lsr-isis-network-slicing-srv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-01-22

Abstract:
   [I-D.peng-teas-network-slicing] defines an unified TN-slice
   identifier, i.e., AII(administrative instance identifier) and related
   processing combined with Segment Routing technology, for the purpose
   of unified identification of topology, computing, storage resources,
   unified partition of L2 and L3 link resources, unified basis of
   underlay path selection within or between domains, and unified flow
   steering rule with SR policy color scheme.  This document describes
   the ISIS extensions required to support Packet Network Slicing over
   IPv6 dataplane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-lsr-isis-network-slicing-srv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-lsr-isis-network-slicing-srv6-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-lsr-isis-network-slicing-srv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/