Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 08:40:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Assertion Values for a Resource Priority Header Claim in Support of Emergency Services Networks
        Authors         : Martin Dolly
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-01-10

Abstract:
   This document adds new assertion values for a Resource Priority
   Header ("rph") claim defined in RFC 8443, in support of Emergency
   Services Networks for emergency call origination and callback.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/