Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffmann-dnsop-names-as-identifiers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 05:07:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Publishing Information for Entities Identified by Domain Names
        Author          : Martin Hoffmann
	Filename        : draft-hoffmann-dnsop-names-as-identifiers-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-01-22

Abstract:
   This memo describes a mechanism to publish information related to an
   entity identified through a domain name via the Domain Name System
   (DNS).  In particular, this mechanism allows publishing the location
   of topical documents describing the entity and relationships with
   other entities.  An example application is the publishing of
   additional requirements for PKI certification authorities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffmann-dnsop-names-as-identifiers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffmann-dnsop-names-as-identifiers-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoffmann-dnsop-names-as-identifiers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/