Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:56:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applications and Use Cases for the Quantum Internet
        Authors         : Chonggang Wang
                          Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-wang-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-01-15

Abstract:
   The Quantum Internet has the potential to improve Internet protocol
   and application functionality by incorporating quantum information
   technology into the infrastructure of the overall Internet.  In this
   document, we provide an overview of some applications expected to be
   used on the Quantum Internet, and then categorize them using the
   standard telecommunications classification of control plane versus
   data plane functionality.  We then provide detailed use cases for
   selected applications which can help steer the development of the
   requisite Quantum Internet functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/