Subject: I-D Action: draft-lz-lsr-igp-sr-service-segments-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:30:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extentions for Segment Routing Service Segment
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Zheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-lz-lsr-igp-sr-service-segments-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-01-15

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the link-state routing protocols
   (IS-IS and OSPF) in order to carry service segment information via
   IGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lz-lsr-igp-sr-service-segments/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lz-lsr-igp-sr-service-segments-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lz-lsr-igp-sr-service-segments-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/