Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 13:32:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG data model for Flexi-Grid Optical Networks
        Authors         : Jorge E. Lopez de Vergara
                          Daniel Perdices
                          Victor Lopez
                          Daniel King
                          Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-05.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2020-01-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG model for managing flexi-grid optical
   Networks. The model described in this document defines a flexi-grid
   traffic engineering database. A complementary module is referenced
   to detail the flexi-grid media channels.

   This module is grounded on other defined YANG abstract models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/