Subject: I-D Action: draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 00:13:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Capabilities and Limitations of an Endpoint-only Security Solution
        Authors         : Arnaud Taddei
                          Candid Wueest
                          Kevin A. Roundy
                          Dominique Lazanski
	Filename        : draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction-02.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2020-01-09

Abstract:
   In the context of existing, proposed and newly published protocols,
   this draft RFC is to establish the capabilities and limitations of
   endpoint-only security solutions and explore benefits and
   alternatives to mitigate those limits with the support of real case
   studies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/