Subject: I-D Action: draft-papadopoulos-raw-pareo-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 07:44:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Exploiting Packet Replication and Elimination in Complex Tracks in LLNs
        Authors         : Georgios Papadopoulos
                          Remous-Aris Koutsiamanis
                          Nicolas Montavont
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-papadopoulos-raw-pareo-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-12-22

Abstract:
   The Packet Replication and Elimination (PRE) mechanism duplicates
   data packets into several paths in the network to increase
   reliability and provide low jitter.  PRE may be used to complement
   layer-2 Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) and receiver-end Ordering to
   form the PAREO functions.  Over a wireless medium, this technique can
   take advantage of communication Overhearing, when parallel
   transmissions over two adjacent paths are scheduled.  This document
   presents the concept and details the required changes to the current
   specifications that will be necessary to enable the PAREO functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-papadopoulos-raw-pareo-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-papadopoulos-raw-pareo-reqs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-papadopoulos-raw-pareo-reqs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-papadopoulos-raw-pareo-reqs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/