Subject: I-D Action: draft-amringer-jose-ecdh-ss-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 22:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of Static-Static ECDH in JSON Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE)
        Author          : Guillaume Amringer
	Filename        : draft-amringer-jose-ecdh-ss-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-01-11

Abstract:
   This document defines how to use the Static-Static mode of ECDH in
   JSON Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amringer-jose-ecdh-ss/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amringer-jose-ecdh-ss-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amringer-jose-ecdh-ss-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/