Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 01:48:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User Names for HTTP Resources
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-01-26

Abstract:
   Most protocols support users under domain names, but HTTP does not.
   Usage patterns in the wild do suggest a desire to have this facility.
   This specification defines a header for user names, orthogonal to any
   authentication or authorisation concerns.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/