Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 05:12:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User Names for HTTP Resource Views
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-01-23

Abstract:
   Most protocols support users under domain names, but HTTP is an
   exception.  Given that it is useful to have this facility for HTTP
   and that it merely requires a consistent treatment by clients, we
   specify how to map such URI patterns to HTTP Requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/