Subject: I-D Action: draft-shyam-hipi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 05:43:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Host Identification with Provider Independent Address
        Author          : Shyamaprasad Bandyopadhyay
	Filename        : draft-shyam-hipi-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-01-29

Abstract:
   This is a protocol to identify a host with a provider independent
   address.  It is useful to identify a host uniquely in a multihomed
   environment where each host gets associated with more than one
   provider assigned addresses. By means of associating a host with a
   provider independent address, customers/customer networks will be
   able to retain their number even after changing their service
   provider(s).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shyam-hipi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shyam-hipi-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shyam-hipi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/