Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mls-architecture-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 07:39:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Messaging Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Messaging Layer Security (MLS) Architecture
        Authors         : Emad Omara
                          Benjamin Beurdouche
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Srinivas Inguva
                          Albert Kwon
                          Alan Duric
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mls-architecture-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-01-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the reference architecture, functional and
   security requirements for the Messaging Layer Security (MLS)
   protocol.  MLS provides a security layer for group messaging
   applications with from two to a large number of clients.  It is meant
   to protect against eavesdropping, tampering, and message forgery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mls-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mls-architecture-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mls-architecture-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mls-architecture-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/