Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollenbeck-regext-rfc7482bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 06:48:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Query Format
        Authors         : Scott Hollenbeck
                          Andrew Lee Newton
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-regext-rfc7482bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2020-01-29

Abstract:
   This document describes uniform patterns to construct HTTP URLs that
   may be used to retrieve registration information from registries
   (including both Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name
   Registries (DNRs)) using "RESTful" web access patterns.  These
   uniform patterns define the query syntax for the Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-regext-rfc7482bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hollenbeck-regext-rfc7482bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hollenbeck-regext-rfc7482bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hollenbeck-regext-rfc7482bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/