Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 08:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Information-Centric Networking (ICN): CCNx and NDN Terminology
        Authors         : Bastiaan Wissingh
                          Christopher A. Wood
                          Alex Afanasyev
                          Lixia Zhang
                          David Oran
                          Christian Tschudin
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology-08.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-01-17

Abstract:
   Information Centric Networking (ICN) is a novel paradigm where
   network communications are accomplished by requesting named content,
   instead of sending packets to destination addresses.  Named Data
   Networking (NDN) and Content-Centric Networking (CCNx) are two
   prominent ICN architectures.  This document provides an overview of
   the terminology and definitions that have been used in describing
   concepts in these two implementations of ICN.  While there are other
   ICN architectures, they are not part of the NDN and CCNx concepts and
   as such are out of scope for this document.  This document is a
   product of the Information-Centric Networking Research Group (ICNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-terminology-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/