Subject: I-D Action: draft-jaehwoon-icc-gacodel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 21:38:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gated Adaptive CoDel for Time-Sensitive Network
        Authors         : Jaehwoon Lee
                          Chongho Yoon
	Filename        : draft-jaehwoon-icc-gacodel-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-01-30

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a gated adaptive CoDel algorithm that can operate
   in the Time-Sensitive Network (TSN) environment. Here, we define
   Virtual sojourn time, virtual Interval and virtaul Target that are
   only operate on non-blocking part of TSN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jaehwoon-icc-gacodel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jaehwoon-icc-gacodel-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jaehwoon-icc-gacodel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/