Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 04:42:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MUD (D)TLS profiles for IoT devices
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Blake Anderson
	Filename        : draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-01-29

Abstract:
   This memo extends Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD) to incorporate
   (D)TLS profile parameters.  This allows a network element to identify
   unexpected (D)TLS usage, which can indicate the presence of
   unauthorized software or malware on an endpoint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/