Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcd-identifier-access-query-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 03:56:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Industrial Internet Identifier Data Access Protocol (IIIDAP) Query Format
        Authors         : Chendi Ma
                          Chen Jian
                          Xiaotian Fan
                          Meilan Chen
                          Zhiping Li
	Filename        : draft-mcd-identifier-access-query-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-01-16

Abstract:
   This document describes uniform patterns to construct HTTP URLs that
   may be used to retrieve identifier information from Second-Level
   Nodes (SLN) using "RESTful" web access patterns. These uniform
   patterns define the query syntax for the Industrial Internet
   Identifier Data Access Protocol (IIIDAP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcd-identifier-access-query/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcd-identifier-access-query-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcd-identifier-access-query-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcd-identifier-access-query-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/