Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2020 20:39:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ShangMi (SM) Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
        Author          : Paul Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-01-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a set of cipher suites for the Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) protocol version 1.3 to support ShangMi (SM)
   cryptographic algorithms.

   The use of these cipher suites with TLSv1.3 is not endorsed by the
   IETF.  The SM cipher suites are becoming mandatory in China, and so
   this document provides a description of how to use the SM cipher
   suites with TLSv1.3 so that implementers can produce interworking
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/