Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-batch-signing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:48:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Batch Signing for TLS
        Author          : David Benjamin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-batch-signing-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-01-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for batch signing in TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-batch-signing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-batch-signing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-batch-signing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/