Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 05:45:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Module for IS-IS Reverse Metric
        Author          : Christian Hopps
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-01-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for managing the reverse metric
   extension to the the intermediate system to intermediate system
   routeing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/