Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-sr-policy-ifit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 00:40:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP SR Policy Extensions to Enable IFIT
        Authors         : Huanan Chen
                          Hang Yuan
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Weidong Li
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-sr-policy-ifit-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-01-07

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) policy is a set of candidate SR paths consisting
   of one or more segment lists and necessary path attributes.  It
   enables instantiation of an ordered list of segments with a specific
   intent for traffic steering.  In-situ Flow Information Telemetry
   (IFIT) provides a reference framework that supports network OAM
   applications to apply dataplane on-path telemetry techniques
   acquiring data about a packet on its forwarding path.  This document
   defines extensions to PCEP to distribute SR policies carrying IFIT
   information.  So that IFIT behavior can be enabled automatically when
   the SR policy is applied.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-sr-policy-ifit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-sr-policy-ifit-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-sr-policy-ifit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/