Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 23:50:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quantum Relief with TLS and Kerberos
        Authors         : Rick van Rein
                          Tom Vrancken
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-01-21

Abstract:
   This specification describes a mechanism to use Kerberos
   authentication within the TLS protocol.  This gives users of TLS a
   strong alternative to classic PKI-based authentication, and at the
   same introduces a way to insert entropy into TLS' key schedule such
   that the resulting protocol becomes resistant against attacks from
   quantum computers.  We call this Quantum Relief, and specify it as
   part of a more general framework to make it easier for other
   technologies to achieve similar benefits.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-tls-kdh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/