Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-dprive-add-dofoo-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 11:49:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS over Foo Discovery Mechanism
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-dprive-add-dofoo-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-01-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism that enables a DNS client to
   discover other DNS alternatives such as DoT or DoH for one specific
   domain.  This document also extends this discovery mechanism to an
   Internet wide of open resolvers search - though this is expected to
   be described further in a separate document.  While search are always
   initiated by the DNS client, this document also indicates how a
   resolver MAY indicate a DNS client its preference for using
   alternative flavors of transport layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-dprive-add-dofoo-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-dprive-add-dofoo-discovery-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-dprive-add-dofoo-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/