Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcbride-edge-data-discovery-overview-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 17:57:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Edge Data Discovery for COIN
        Authors         : Mike McBride
                          Dirk Kutscher
                          Eve Schooler
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-mcbride-edge-data-discovery-overview-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-01-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the problem of distributed data discovery in
   edge computing, and in particular for computing-in-the-network
   (COIN), both the marshalling of data at the outset of a computation
   and the persistence of the resultant data after the computation.
   Although the data might originate at the network edge, as more and
   more distributed data is created, processed, and stored, it becomes
   increasingly dispersed throughout the network.  There needs to be a
   standard way to find it.  New and existing protocols will need to be
   developed to support distributed data discovery at the network edge
   and beyond.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcbride-edge-data-discovery-overview/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcbride-edge-data-discovery-overview-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcbride-edge-data-discovery-overview-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcbride-edge-data-discovery-overview-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/