Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-for-the-users-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 22:09:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : The Internet is for End Users
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-iab-for-the-users-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-01-22

Abstract:
   This document explains why the IAB believes the IETF should consider
   end users as its highest priority concern, and how that can be done.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-for-the-users/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-for-the-users-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-for-the-users-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-for-the-users-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/