Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 18:18:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhancement of IPv6 Extension Header
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shuping Peng
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Kihoon LEE
	Filename        : draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-01-19

Abstract:
   As SRv6 and the new services such as IOAM are progressing, more and
   more new requirements are imposed upon the IPv6 extension headers,
   i.e.. Hop-by-hop Options Header, Destination Options Header and
   Routing Header.

   This document defines new IPv6 extension headers and corresponding
   processing procedures considering the interactions among the existing
   IPv6 extension headers, SRH and the newly introduced IPv6 extension
   headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/