Subject: I-D Action: draft-iannone-pidloc-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 00:34:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy issues in Identifier/Locator Separation Systems
        Authors         : Luigi Iannone
                          Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Erik Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-iannone-pidloc-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-01-24

Abstract:
   There exist several protocols and proposals that leverage on the
   Identifier/Locator split paradigm, having some form of control plane
   by which participating nodes can share their current Identifier-to-
   Location information with their peers.  This document explores some
   of the privacy considerations for such a type of system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iannone-pidloc-privacy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iannone-pidloc-privacy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iannone-pidloc-privacy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/