Subject: I-D Action: draft-decraene-spring-srv6-vlsid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 09:46:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Network Programming extension: the Variable Length SID flavor
        Author          : Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-decraene-spring-srv6-vlsid-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-01-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to Segment Routing IPv6 (SRv6)
   Network Programming to allow for SRv6 Segment Identifier (SID) of
   variable length.  The use of smaller SRv6 SID reduces the size the
   SRv6 Header (SRH).  This reduces the overhead for both the traffic
   volume and the network processor.  This document is aligned with the
   SR architecture and does not change the SRH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-decraene-spring-srv6-vlsid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-decraene-spring-srv6-vlsid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-decraene-spring-srv6-vlsid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/