Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-bier-ipv6-mvpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 19:01:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of BIER IPv6 Encapsulation (BIERv6) for Multicast VPN in IPv6 networks
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Mike McBride
                          Senthil Dhanaraj
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-xie-bier-ipv6-mvpn-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-01-13

Abstract:
   This draft defines the procedures and messages for using Bit Index
   Explicit Replication (BIER) for Multicast VPN Services in IPv6
   networks using the BIER IPv6 encapsulation.  It provides a migration
   path for Multicast VPN service using BIER MPLS encapsulation in MPLS
   networks to multicast VPN service using BIER IPv6 encapsulation
   (BIERv6) in IPv6 networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-bier-ipv6-mvpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-bier-ipv6-mvpn-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-bier-ipv6-mvpn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xie-bier-ipv6-mvpn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/