Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 06:09:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) Request Routing: CDNI Footprint and Capabilities Advertisement using ALTO
        Authors         : Jan Seedorf
                          Y.R. Yang
                          Kevin J. Ma
                          Jon Peterson
                          Xiao Shawn Lin
                          Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-09.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2020-01-22

Abstract:
   The Content Delivery Networks Interconnection (CDNI) framework
   [RFC6707] defines a set of protocols to interconnect CDNs, to achieve
   multiple goals such as extending the reach of a given CDN to areas
   that are not covered by that particular CDN.  One component that is
   needed to achieve the goal of CDNI described in [RFC7336] is the CDNI
   Request Routing Footprint & Capabilities Advertisement interface
   (FCI).  [RFC8008] defines precisely the semantics of FCI and provides
   guidelines on the FCI protocol, but the exact protocol is explicitly
   outside the scope of that document.  In this document, we follow the
   guidelines to define an FCI protocol using the Application-Layer
   Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/