Subject: I-D Action: draft-tang-ipv4plus-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 04:14:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv4+ The Extended Protocol Based On IPv4
        Author          : ZiQiang Tang
	Filename        : draft-tang-ipv4plus-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-01-18

Abstract:
    This document specifies version 4+ of the Internet Protocol
    (IPv4+). IPv4 is very successful,simple and elegant.
    continuation and expansion of the IPv4 is necessary. Existing
    systems, devices only need to upgrade the software to support
    IPv4+, without the need to update new hardwares,saving
    investment costs. Ipv4+ is also an interstellar Protocol,
    so the Internet will evolve into a star Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tang-ipv4plus/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tang-ipv4plus-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tang-ipv4plus-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tang-ipv4plus-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/