Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-passive-interface-attribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 18:14:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Passive Interface Attribute
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-passive-interface-attribute-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-01-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism that can be used to
   differentiate the passive interfaces from the normal interfaces
   within ISIS domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-passive-interface-attribute/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-passive-interface-attribute-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-passive-interface-attribute-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/