Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-threshold-sigs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2020 21:21:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Threshold Signatures Using Ed25519 and Ed448
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-threshold-sigs-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-01-05

Abstract:
   A Threshold signature scheme is described.  The signatures created
   are computationally indistinguishable from those produced using the
   Ed25519 and Ed448 curves as specified in RFC8032 except in that they
   are non-deterministic.  Threshold signatures are a form of digital
   signature whose creation requires two or more parties to interact but
   does not disclose the number or identities of the parties involved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-threshold-sigs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-threshold-sigs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-threshold-sigs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/