Subject: I-D Action: draft-clarke-cbor-crs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 06:39:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) Tag for Coordinate Reference System (CRS) Specification
        Author          : Trevor R.H. Clarke
	Filename        : draft-clarke-cbor-crs-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-01-06

Abstract:
   The Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR, RFC 7049) is a data
   format whose design goals include the possibility of extremely small
   code size, fairly small message size, and extensibility without the
   need for version negotiation.

   In CBOR, one point of extensibility is the definition of CBOR tags.
   An existing CBOR tag, 103, allows for the representation of
   geographic coordinates.  Proper exploitation of geographic
   coordinates requires an associated reference frame.  The present
   document defines a CBOR tag for referencing the coordinate reference
   system (CRS) for a geographic coordinate.  It is intended as the
   reference document for the IANA registration of the CBOR tag defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clarke-cbor-crs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clarke-cbor-crs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clarke-cbor-crs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clarke-cbor-crs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/