Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-h-connect-access-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 20:49:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Link State Abstraction
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Lei Liu
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-h-connect-access-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-01-06

Abstract:
   This document presents extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) for a child PCE to abstract its domain
   information to its parent for supporting a hierarchical PCE system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-h-connect-access/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-h-connect-access-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-h-connect-access-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-h-connect-access-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/