Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:16:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol Version 7
        Authors         : Scott Burleigh
                          Kevin Fall
                          Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-19.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2020-01-16

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft presents a specification for Bundle Protocol,
   adapted from the experimental Bundle Protocol specification
   developed by the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research group of the
   Internet Research Task Force and documented in RFC 5050.

   This document is an update of the protocol described in RFC 5050,
   reflecting lessons learned.  For this reason it obsoletes RFC 5050,
   an IRTF-stream document.

   Note to the RFC editor: The Internet Research Task Force is
   requested to mark RFC 5050 as obsolete.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/