Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2020 08:40:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Aeronautical ("aero") Interfaces
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Tony Whyman
	Filename        : draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-01-01

Abstract:
   Aeronautical mobile nodes (e.g., aircraft of various configurations)
   communicate with networked correspondents over multiple access
   network data links and configure mobile routers to connect their on-
   board networks.  An Air-to-Ground (A/G) interface specification is
   therefore needed for coordination with the ground domain network.
   This document specifies the transmission of IPv6 packets over
   aeronautical ("aero") interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/