Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 15:33:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Overlay Multilink Network (OMNI) Interfaces
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Tony Whyman
	Filename        : draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-11.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-01-08

Abstract:
   Mobile nodes (e.g., aircraft of various configurations, terrestrial
   vehicles, seagoing vessels, etc.) communicate with networked
   correspondents over multiple access network data links and configure
   mobile routers to connect their on-board networks.  A multilink
   interface specification is therefore needed for coordination with the
   network-based mobility service.  This document specifies the
   transmission of IPv6 packets over Overlay Multilink Network (OMNI)
   Interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-atn-aero-interface-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/