Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-core-reef-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2020 21:40:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Application version of Resource Directory
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-core-reef-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-01-03

Abstract:
   This is a draft of what I think a CoRE Application should look like.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-core-reef/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-core-reef-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schaad-core-reef-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/