Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-vtn-scalability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 05:00:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Transport Network (VTN) Scalability Considerations for Enhanced VPN
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-vtn-scalability-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-02-10

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) is an enhancement to VPN services to support the
   needs of new applications, particularly including the applications
   that are associated with 5G services.  An enhanced VPN could be used
   for transport network slicing in 5G, and will also be of use in more
   generic scenarios.  I-D.ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn describes the
   framework and candidate component technologies for providing
   enhanced VPN services.  This document describes the scalability
   considerations in the control plane and data plane to enable VPN+
   services, some optimization mechanisms are also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-vtn-scalability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-vtn-scalability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-teas-enhanced-vpn-vtn-scalability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/