Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 03:03:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RPL Capabilities
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Michael Richardson
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-02-10

Abstract:
   This draft enables the discovery, advertisement and query of
   capabilities for RPL nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-capabilities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/