Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-8210bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 10:10:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) to Router Protocol, Version 2
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-8210bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2020-02-26

Abstract:
   In order to verifiably validate the origin Autonomous Systems and
   Autonomous System Paths of BGP announcements, routers need a simple
   but reliable mechanism to receive Resource Public Key Infrastructure
   (RFC 6480) prefix origin data and router keys from a trusted cache.
   This document describes a protocol to deliver them.

   This document describes version 2 of the RPKI-Router protocol.  RFC
   6810 describes version 0, and RFC 8210 describes version 1.  This
   document updates RFC 8210.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-8210bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-8210bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-8210bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/