Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 19:35:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applications and Use Cases for the Quantum Internet
        Authors         : Chonggang Wang
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Ruidong Li
	Filename        : draft-wang-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-02-04

Abstract:
   The Quantum Internet has the potential to improve Internet protocol
   and application functionality by incorporating quantum information
   technology into the infrastructure of the overall Internet.  In this
   document, we provide an overview of some applications expected to be
   used on the Quantum Internet, and then categorize them using the
   standard telecommunications classification of control plane versus
   data plane functionality.  Other classification schemes are also
   possible and discussed briefly.  We then provide detailed use cases
   for selected applications.  The intent of this document is to provide
   a common understanding and framework of applications and use cases
   for the Quantum Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/