Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-shorter-srv6-sid-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 17:55:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Shorter SRv6 SID Requirements
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Ran Chen
                          Aihua Liu
                          Greg Mirsk
	Filename        : draft-cheng-shorter-srv6-sid-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-02-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a list of requirement for Shorter SRv6 SID.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-shorter-srv6-sid-requirement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-shorter-srv6-sid-requirement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheng-shorter-srv6-sid-requirement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/