Subject: I-D Action: draft-nemoto-precis-unicode12-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2020 13:12:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PRECIS Framework and Unicode 12.0.0
        Author          : Takahiro Nemoto
	Filename        : draft-nemoto-precis-unicode12-00.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2020-02-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the changes between Unicode 6.3.0 and Unicode
   12.0.0 in the context of PRECIS in the same way as draft-faltstrom-
   unicode12-00.  This document provides the information needed to
   consider whether the PRECIS framework can follow the updates of the
   Unicode standard since Unicode 6.3.0.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nemoto-precis-unicode12/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nemoto-precis-unicode12-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nemoto-precis-unicode12-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/