Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 05:46:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions for Advertising iFIT Node Capability
        Authors         : Min Liu
                          Yali Wang
	Filename        : draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-02-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a way for an Intermediate System to
   Intermediate System (IS-IS) routers to advertise iFIT(in-situ Flow
   Information Telemetry) capabilities.  This document extends a new
   optional sub-TLV in the IS-IS Router CAPABILITY TLV [RFC7981], which
   allows a router to announce its iFIT node capabilities within an IS-
   IS level or the entire routing domain.  Such advertisements enable
   iFIT applications in the network domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/