Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 14:53:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 0-RTT TCP Convert Protocol
        Authors         : Olivier Bonaventure
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          SungHoon Seo
                          Benjamin Hesmans
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-15.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2020-02-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies an application proxy, called Transport
   Converter, to assist the deployment of TCP extensions such as
   Multipath TCP.  A Transport Converter may provide conversion service
   for one or more TCP extensions.  The conversion service is provided
   by means of the TCP Convert Protocol (Convert).

   This protocol provides 0-RTT (Zero Round-Trip Time) conversion
   service since no extra delay is induced by the protocol compared to
   connections that are not proxied.  Also, the Convert Protocol does
   not require any encapsulation (no tunnels, whatsoever).

   This specification assumes an explicit model, where the Transport
   Converter is explicitly configured on hosts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-converters/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/