Subject: I-D Action: draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 08:48:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Versioning Solution Overview
        Author          : Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-02-19

Abstract:
   This document gives an overview of the different documents that
   comprise a full solution to the YANG versioning requirements
   document.  The purpose of this document is to help readers understand
   how the discrete parts of the YANG versioning solution fit together
   during working group development of the solution documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/