Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-multihash-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 07:39:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiformats
        Authors         : James M Snell
                          Nicola Greco
                          Juan Benet
                          David A. Dalrymple
                          David Dias
                          Lars Gierth
	Filename        : draft-snell-multihash-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-02-24

Abstract:
   Defines Multiformats, a collection of data formats that aim to
   future-proof systems by adding self-description to format values; and
   defines the Multihash and Multibase Multiformat data formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-multihash/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-multihash-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-snell-multihash-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/