Subject: I-D Action: draft-card-tmrid-uas-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 20:00:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification Requirements
        Authors         : Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-card-tmrid-uas-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-02-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the requirements for Trustworthy Multipurpose
   Remote Identification (IETF tm-rid) protocols and services to support
   Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification (UAS RID).

   Objectives include: complementing external technical standards as
   regulator-accepted means of compliance with UAS RID regulations;
   facilitating use of existing Internet resources to support UAS RID
   and to enable enhanced related services; and enabling verification
   that UAS RID information is trustworthy (to some extent, even in the
   absence of Internet connectivity at the receiving node).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-card-tmrid-uas-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-card-tmrid-uas-reqs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-card-tmrid-uas-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/