Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-5480-ku-clarifications-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 11:20:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Clarifications for Elliptic Curve Cryptogtaphy Subject Public Key Information
        Authors         : Tadahiko Ito
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-5480-ku-clarifications-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2020-02-28

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 5480 to specify semantics for the
   keyEncipherment and dataEncipherment key usage bits when used in
   certificates that support Elliptic Curve Cryptography.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-5480-ku-clarifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-5480-ku-clarifications-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-5480-ku-clarifications-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-5480-ku-clarifications-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/