Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 05:47:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A New Definition of the Flowspec IFIT Wide Community
        Authors         : Min Liu
                          Yali Wang
	Filename        : draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-02-28

Abstract:
   BGP Flowspec mechanism propogates both flow specification information
   and traffic filtering actions by making use of the BGP policy
   framework.  In this document, authors only add the requirements of
   one new IFIT application [I-D.song-opsawg-ifit-framework] and specify
   the encoding format of a new BGP Extended Community to propagate In-
   situ flow information telemetry(IFIT) actions so as to address the
   deployment challenges of IPv6 unicast and VPNv6 unicast on-path flow
   information telemetry automatically.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/