Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 05:21:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed-Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Agent Discovery
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-10.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2020-02-07

Abstract:
   It may not be possible for a network to determine the cause for an
   attack, but instead just realize that some resources seem to be under
   attack.  To fill that gap, Distributed-Denial-of-Service Open Threat
   Signaling (DOTS) allows a network to inform a DOTS server that it is
   under a potential attack so that appropriate mitigation actions are
   undertaken.

   This document specifies mechanisms to configure DOTS clients with
   their DOTS servers.  The discovery procedure also covers the DOTS
   Signal Channel Call Home.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/