Subject: I-D Action: draft-foudil-securitytxt-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 14:54:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A File Format to Aid in Security Vulnerability Disclosure
        Authors         : Edwin Foudil
                          Yakov Shafranovich
	Filename        : draft-foudil-securitytxt-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-02-25

Abstract:
   When security vulnerabilities are discovered by researchers, proper
   reporting channels are often lacking.  As a result, vulnerabilities
   may be left unreported.  This document defines a format
   ("security.txt") to help organizations describe their vulnerability
   disclosure practices to make it easier for researchers to report
   vulnerabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foudil-securitytxt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-foudil-securitytxt-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/