Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-senml-versions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 07:08:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SenML: Features and Versions
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-senml-versions-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-02-11

Abstract:
   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) specification provides a version
   number that is set to the number 10 in RFC 8428, without further
   specification on the way to make use of different version numbers.
   This short document specifies the use of "SenML Features" and maps
   them to SenML version numbers, updating RFC 8428.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-senml-versions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-senml-versions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-core-senml-versions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/