Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-git-using-github-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 13:05:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the GitHub Integration and Tooling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Working Group GitHub Usage Guidance
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Barbara Stark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-git-using-github-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-02-16

Abstract:
   This document describes best practices for Working Groups that use
   GitHub for their work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-git-using-github/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-git-using-github-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-git-using-github-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-git-using-github-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/