Subject: I-D Action: draft-haase-aucpace-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 10:42:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : (strong) AuCPace, an augmented PAKE
        Author          : Bjoern Haase
	Filename        : draft-haase-aucpace-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-02-07

Abstract:
   This document describes AuCPace which is an augmented PAKE protocol
   for two parties.  The protocol was tailored for constrained devices
   and smooth migration for compatibility with legacy user credential
   databases.  It is designed to be compatible with any group of both
   prime- and non-prime order and comes with a security proof providing
   composability guarantees.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haase-aucpace/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haase-aucpace-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haase-aucpace-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haase-aucpace-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/