Subject: I-D Action: draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 11:56:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Model for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Configuration
        Authors         : Michael Scharf
                          Vishal Murgai
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-02-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG model for TCP on devices that are
   configured by network management protocols.  The YANG model defines a
   container for all TCP connections and groupings of fundamental
   parameters that can be imported and used in many TCP implementations.
   The model includes definitions from YANG Groupings for TCP Client and
   TCP Servers (I-D.ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server).  The model is NMDA
   (RFC 8342) compliant.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-scharf-tcpm-yang-tcp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/