Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-ter-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 18:23:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Terminology for DNS Transports and Location
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-ter-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2020-02-11

Abstract:
   This document adds terms and abbreviations to "DNS Terminology" (RFC
   8499) that relate to DNS running over various transports, as well as
   terms and abbreviations for DNS resolution at traditional and non-
   traditional locations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-ter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-ter-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-ter-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-ter-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/