Subject: I-D Action: draft-gruessing-sdp-http-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 12:44:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDP Mapping into HTTP structured headers
        Author          : James Gruessing
	Filename        : draft-gruessing-sdp-http-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-02-19

Abstract:
This document specifies a HTTP header based representation of the Session Description Protocol which can be used in describing media being negotiated or delivered via HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gruessing-sdp-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gruessing-sdp-http-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gruessing-sdp-http-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/