Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-teas-network-slice-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 18:02:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 5G End-to-end Network Slice Mapping from the view of Transport Network
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Jie Dong
                          Tomonobu Niwa
                          Jaewhan JIN
	Filename        : draft-geng-teas-network-slice-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-02-16

Abstract:
   Network Slicing is one of the core featrures in 5G.  End-to-end
   network slicing consists of 3 major types of network segments: Access
   Network (AN), Mobile Core Network (CN) and Transport Network (TN).
   This draft describes the procedure of mapping relationship between 5G
   end-to-end network slice into and transport network slice defined in
   IETF.  This draft also intends to expose some gaps in the existing
   network management plane and data plane to support inter-domain
   network slice mapping.  Further work may require cooperation between
   IETF and 3GPP (or other standard organizations).  The definition of
   data model, signaling protocol extension and new encapsulation is out
   of the scope of this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-teas-network-slice-mapping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-teas-network-slice-mapping-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-teas-network-slice-mapping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/