Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-tsvwg-datacenter-fast-congestion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 22:12:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Center Fast Congestion Management
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          Mengzhu Liu
                          Yali Zhang
	Filename        : draft-even-tsvwg-datacenter-fast-congestion-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-02-04

Abstract:
   A good congestion control for data centers (DC) should provide low
   latency, fast convergence and high link utilization.  Since multiple
   applications with different requirements may run on the DC network it
   is important to provide fairness between different applications that
   may use different congestion algorithms.  An important issue from the
   user perspective is to achieve short Flow Completion Time (FCT).
   This document proposes data center congestion control direction
   aiming to achieve high performance while proving fairness.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-tsvwg-datacenter-fast-congestion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-tsvwg-datacenter-fast-congestion-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-even-tsvwg-datacenter-fast-congestion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/