Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lake-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 09:08:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Lightweight Authenticated Key Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for a Lightweight AKE for OSCORE
        Authors         : Malisa Vucinic
                          Goeran Selander
                          John Preuss Mattsson
                          Dan Garcia-Carrillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lake-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-02-19

Abstract:
   This document compiles the requirements for a lightweight
   authenticated key exchange protocol for OSCORE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lake-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lake-reqs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lake-reqs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lake-reqs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/