Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 13:30:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol Security Specification
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane, III
                          Kenneth McKeever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-19.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2020-02-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a security protocol providing data integrity
   and confidentiality services for the Bundle Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/