Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 19:21:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identification of Overlay Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Author          : Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-02-26

Abstract:
   This document analyzes how the presence of Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) control command and/or special
   data is identified in some overlay networks and an impact on the
   choice of identification may have on OAM functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-rtgwg-oam-identify-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/