Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-recovery-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 16:23:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC Loss Detection and Congestion Control
        Authors         : Jana Iyengar
                          Ian Swett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-recovery-26.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2020-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes loss detection and congestion control
   mechanisms for QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-recovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-recovery-26
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-recovery-26

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-recovery-26

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/