Subject: I-D Action: draft-nayak-intarea-probe-by-vfi-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 21:20:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Probing IP Interfaces By Vendor Specific Identifiers
        Authors         : Manoj Nayak
                          Ron Bonica
                          Rafik Puttur
	Filename        : draft-nayak-intarea-probe-by-vfi-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-02-13

Abstract:
   This document enhances the PROBE diagnostic tool so that it can
   identify the probed interface by Vendor Specific Identifiers.
   In order to achieve that goal, this document also extends the
   Interface Identification Object.  The Interface Identification
   Object is an ICMP Extension Object class.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nayak-intarea-probe-by-vfi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nayak-intarea-probe-by-vfi-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nayak-intarea-probe-by-vfi-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nayak-intarea-probe-by-vfi-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/