Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-multicodec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 07:39:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Multiformat Codec Registrations
        Authors         : James M Snell
                          Nicola Greco
                          Juan Benet
                          David A. Dalrymple
                          David Dias
                          Lars Gierth
	Filename        : draft-snell-multicodec-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-02-24

Abstract:
   This document defines additional registrations for the Multiformats
   Codec Registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-multicodec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-multicodec-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-snell-multicodec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/