Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 10:17:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ALTO Cost Calendar
        Authors         : Sabine Randriamasy
                          Richard Yang
                          Qin Wu
                          Lingli Deng
                          Nico Schwan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-16.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-02-07

Abstract:
   This document is an extension to the base Application-Layer Traffic
   Optimization (ALTO) protocol.  It extends the ALTO cost information
   service so that applications decide not only 'where' to connect, but
   also 'when'.  This is useful for applications that need to perform
   bulk data transfer and would like to schedule these transfers during
   an off-peak hour, for example.  This extension introduces ALTO Cost
   Calendar, with which an ALTO Server exposes ALTO cost values in JSON
   arrays where each value corresponds to a given time interval.  The
   time intervals as well as other Calendar attributes, are specified in
   the Information Resources Directory and ALTO Server responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/