Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 19:47:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The XAuth Protocol
        Author          : Dick Hardt
	Filename        : draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2020-02-07

Abstract:
   Client software often desires resources or identity claims that are
   independent of the client.  This protocol allows a user and/or
   resource owner to delegate resource authorization and/or release of
   identity claims to a server.  Client software can then request access
   to resources and/or identity claims by calling the server.  The
   server acquires consent and authorization from the user and/or
   resource owner if required, and then returns to the client software
   the authorization and identity claims that were approved.  This
   protocol can be extended to support alternative authorizations,
   claims, interactions, and client authentication mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardt-xauth-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/