Subject: I-D Action: draft-fabbrini-web-model-unentangled-network-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 21:35:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Web Model where Content Is Stored in a File's Source: The Unentangled Network
        Author          : Michele Fabbrini
	Filename        : draft-fabbrini-web-model-unentangled-network-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-02-08

Abstract:
   This document describes an experimental model of web whose main
   characteristic is that the content is stored in a file's source and
   accessed through a common text browser from the command line under
   Linux Os.

   This work also aims to evaluate the implications of such a network
   in relation, among other aspects, to security and tracking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fabbrini-web-model-unentangled-network/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fabbrini-web-model-unentangled-network-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fabbrini-web-model-unentangled-network-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fabbrini-web-model-unentangled-network-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/