Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 15:35:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization (AERO)
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-24.txt
	Pages           : 88
	Date            : 2020-02-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operation of IP over tunnel virtual links
   using Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization (AERO).  AERO interfaces
   use an IPv6 link-local address format that supports operation of the
   IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) protocol and links ND to IP forwarding.
   Prefix delegation/registration services are employed for network
   admission and to manage the routing system.  Multilink operation,
   mobility management, quality of service (QoS) signaling and route
   optimization are naturally supported through dynamic neighbor cache
   updates.  Standard IP multicasting services are also supported.  AERO
   is a widely-applicable mobile internetworking service especially
   well-suited to aviation services, mobile Virtual Private Networks
   (VPNs) and many other applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-24
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-24

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-24

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/