Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-datagram-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 17:38:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Unreliable Datagram Extension to QUIC
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Eric Kinnear
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-datagram-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-02-26

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the QUIC transport protocol to
   add support for sending and receiving unreliable datagrams over a
   QUIC connection.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the QUIC IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked]) or on the GitHub
   repository which contains the draft: https://github.com/quicwg/
   datagram (https://github.com/quicwg/datagram).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-datagram/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-datagram-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-datagram-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/