Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 23:55:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for SR-MPLS Entropy Label Position
        Authors         : Shaofu Peng
                          Quan Xiong
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-02-24

Abstract:
   This document proposes a set of extensions for PCEP to configure the
   entropy label position for SR-MPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/