Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-bfd-padding-alteration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 00:09:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Padding Alteration
        Author          : Xiao Min
	Filename        : draft-xiao-bfd-padding-alteration-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-02-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the procedures of the Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol to alter BFD padding, using BFD
   in Asynchronous mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-bfd-padding-alteration/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-bfd-padding-alteration-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-bfd-padding-alteration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/