Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosenberg-dispatch-ript-inbound-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 11:47:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RealTime Internet Peering for Single User Endpoints
        Author          : Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-rosenberg-dispatch-ript-inbound-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-02-07

Abstract:
   The Real-Time Internet Peering for Telephony (RIPT) protocol defines
   a technique for establishing, terminating and otherwise managing
   calls between entities in differing administrative domains.  While it
   can be used for single user devices like an IP phone, it requires the
   IP phone to have TLS certificates and be publically reachable with a
   DNS record.  This specification remedies this by extending RIPP to
   enable clients to receive inbound calls.  It also provides basic
   single-user features such as forking, call push and pull, third-party
   call controls, and call appearances.  It describes techniques for
   resiliency of calls, especially for mobile clients with spotty
   network connectivity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosenberg-dispatch-ript-inbound/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosenberg-dispatch-ript-inbound-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rosenberg-dispatch-ript-inbound-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/