Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 02:21:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight Authorization for Authenticated Key Exchange.
        Authors         : Göran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Malisa Vucinic
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-02-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a procedure for augmenting an authenticated
   Diffie-Hellman key exchange with third party assisted authorization
   targeting constrained IoT deployments (RFC 7228).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-ake-authz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/