Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 21:52:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for MPLS Base
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Kamran Raza
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-12.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-02-18

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of the MPLS base YANG model.
   The MPLS base YANG model serves as a base framework for configuring
   and managing an MPLS switching subsystem on an MPLS-enabled router.
   It is expected that other MPLS YANG models (e.g.  MPLS LSP Static,
   LDP or RSVP-TE YANG models) will augment the MPLS base YANG model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/