Subject: I-D Action: draft-ladd-nts-for-ntp-pool-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 12:12:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NTS for the NTP pool
        Author          : Watson Ladd
	Filename        : draft-ladd-nts-for-ntp-pool-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-02-28

Abstract:
   Network Time Security authenticates NTP servers.  This document
   outlines an architecture that uses ACME and SRV records for the NTP
   pool to carry out NTS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ladd-nts-for-ntp-pool/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ladd-nts-for-ntp-pool-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ladd-nts-for-ntp-pool-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/