Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-epcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 06:59:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Endpoint Posture Collection Profile
        Authors         : Danny Haynes
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-epcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2020-02-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Endpoint Posture Collection Profile,
   which describes the requirements for the application of IETF, TNC,
   and ISO/IEC data models, protocols, and interfaces to support the on-
   going collection and communication of endpoint posture to a
   centralized server where it can be stored and made available to other
   tools.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-epcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-epcp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-epcp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-epcp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/