Subject: I-D Action: draft-hellstrom-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-source-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 11:13:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Indicating source of multi-party Real-time text
        Author          : Gunnar Hellstrom
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-source-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-02-29

Abstract:
   Real-time text mixers need to identify the source of each transmitted
   text chunk so that it can be presented in suitable grouping with
   other text from the same source.  An enhancement for RFC 4103 real-
   time text is provided, suitable for a centralized conference model
   that enables source identification, for use by text mixers and
   conference-enabled participants.  The mechanism builds on use of the
   CSRC list in the RTP packet.  A capability exchange is specified so
   that it can be verified that a participant can handle the multi-party
   coded real-time text stream.  The capability is indicated by an sdp
   media attribute "rtt-mix".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellstrom-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-source/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellstrom-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-source-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellstrom-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-source-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hellstrom-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-source-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/