Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 15:01:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Resources with User Names
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-02-03

Abstract:
   Many protocols support users under domain names, but HTTP does not.

   This specification defines a header for user names, independent of
   authenticated identities, and a link to userinfo in HTTP URIs.  This
   intergrates naturally with HTTP, and results in a more refined
   resource authentication model, in support of advanced usage
   scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-http-unauth-user-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/