Subject: I-D Action: draft-wachter-6lo-can-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 05:42:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 over Controller Area Network
        Author          : Alexander Wachter
	Filename        : draft-wachter-6lo-can-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-02-27

Abstract:
   Controller Area Network (CAN) is a fieldbus initially designed for
   automotive applications.  It is a multi-master bus with 11-bit or
   29-bit frame identifiers.  The CAN standard (ISO 11898 series)
   defines the physical and data-link layer.  This document describes
   how to transfer IPv6 packets over CAN using ISO-TP, a dedicated
   addressing scheme, and IP header compression (IPHC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wachter-6lo-can/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wachter-6lo-can-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wachter-6lo-can-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wachter-6lo-can-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/