Subject: I-D Action: draft-saad-sr-fa-link-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2020 14:32:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment-Routing over Forwarding Adjacency Links
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Colby Barth
                          Siva Sivabalan
	Filename        : draft-saad-sr-fa-link-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-02-09

Abstract:
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) set up in Multiprotocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) networks can be used to form Forwarding Adjacency (FA) links
   that carry traffic in those networks.  An FA link can be assigned
   Traffic Engineering (TE) parameters that allow other LSR(s) to
   include it in their constrained path computation.  FA link(s) can be
   also assigned Segment-Routing (SR) segments that enable the steering
   of traffic on to the associated FA link(s).  The TE and SR attributes
   of an FA link can be advertised using known protocols that carry link
   state information.  This document elaborates on the usage of FA
   link(s) and their attributes in SR enabled networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saad-sr-fa-link/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saad-sr-fa-link-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-saad-sr-fa-link-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saad-sr-fa-link-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/