Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-spring-p2mp-transport-chain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 08:08:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Point-to-Multipoint Transport Using Chain Replication in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Yimin Shen
                          Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-shen-spring-p2mp-transport-chain-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-02-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a point-to-multipoint (P2MP) transport
   mechanism based on chain replication.  It can be used in segment
   routing to achieve traffic optimization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-spring-p2mp-transport-chain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-spring-p2mp-transport-chain-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shen-spring-p2mp-transport-chain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/