Subject: I-D Action: draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 08:34:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Traceroute for Segment Routing (SR) Egress Peer engineering Segment Identifiers (SIDs) with MPLS Data Planes
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Kapil Arora
                          Mukul Srivastava
                          Samson Ninan
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-02-03

Abstract:
   Egress Peer Engineering is an application of Segment Routing to solve
   the problem of egress peer selection.  The SR-based BGP-EPE solution
   allows a centralized (Software Defined Network, SDN)controller to
   program any egress peer.  The EPE solution requires a node to program
   PeerNodeSID, PeerAdjSID, PeerSetSID as described in
   [I-D.ietf-spring-segment-routing-central-epe].  This document
   provides new sub-TLVs for EPE SIDs that would be used in Target stack
   TLV (Type 1) as defined in [RFC8029] for the EPE SIDs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hegde-mpls-spring-epe-oam-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/