Subject: I-D Action: draft-mayrhofer-did-dns-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 06:09:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Decentralized Identifier (DID) in the DNS
        Authors         : Alexander Mayrhofer
                          Dimitrij Klesev
                          Markus Sabadello
	Filename        : draft-mayrhofer-did-dns-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-02-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of the URI Resource Record Type to
   publish Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) in the DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mayrhofer-did-dns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mayrhofer-did-dns-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mayrhofer-did-dns-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mayrhofer-did-dns-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/