Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 22:28:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extension for SR-MPLS Entropy Label Position
        Authors         : Jin Zhou
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-02-17

Abstract:
   This document proposed an extension for BGP to configure the entropy
   label position for SR-MPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/