Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-idr-flexible-color-tunnel-selection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 07:33:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flexible Color-Based Tunnel Selection
        Authors         : Yimin Shen
                          Ravi Singh
                          Yuji Kamite
	Filename        : draft-shen-idr-flexible-color-tunnel-selection-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-02-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses color-based tunnel selection for BGP payload
   prefixes.  It defines a set of extended mapping modes, and describes
   how to use them to construct tunnel selection schemes for flexible
   tunnel selection.  Tunnel selection schemes can be implemented as
   policies on routers performing tunnel selection, or signaled by next
   hop routers or a central controller by using the BGP extensions
   specified in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-idr-flexible-color-tunnel-selection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-idr-flexible-color-tunnel-selection-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shen-idr-flexible-color-tunnel-selection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shen-idr-flexible-color-tunnel-selection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/