Subject: I-D Action: draft-claise-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 07:34:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Modules for Service Assurance
        Authors         : Benoit Claise
                          Jean Quilbeuf
                          Paolo Lucente
                          Paolo Fasano
	Filename        : draft-claise-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-02-19

Abstract:
   This document proposes YANG modules for the Service Assurance for
   Intent-based Networking Architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-opsawg-service-assurance-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-claise-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-claise-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-claise-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/