Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 19:26:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using NETCONF Pub/Sub Model for RATS Interaction Procedures
        Authors         : Liang Xia (Frank)
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-02-27

Abstract:
   This draft defines a new method of using the netconf pub/sub model in
   the RATS interaction procedure, to increase its flexibility,
   efficiency and scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-rats-pubsub-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/