Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 03:08:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG data model for SFF
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Joel M. Halpern
                          Ting Ao
                          Wei Wei
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-02-07

Abstract:
   This document is to define the YANG data model for SFF configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ao-sfc-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ao-sfc-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/