Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosenberg-dispatch-ript-webrtc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 11:44:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RealTime Internet Peering for Telephony (RIPT) Compatibility with webRTC
        Author          : Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-rosenberg-dispatch-ript-webrtc-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2020-02-07

Abstract:
   The Real-Time Internet Peering for Telephony (RIPT) Protocol defines
   a technique for establishing, terminating and otherwise managing
   calls between entities in differing administrative domains.  The RIPT
   Inbound extension brings this to end clients, such as a browser.
   However, it defines a different technique for media that cannot
   directly use the webRTC APIs, and require a change to them.  This
   specification provides an extension to RIPT for webRTC compatibility,
   enabling media to flow from browser to server as is done with RIPT,
   or from browser to browser as is done with webRTC.  It also discusses
   techniques for sending e2e encrypted media.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosenberg-dispatch-ript-webrtc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosenberg-dispatch-ript-webrtc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rosenberg-dispatch-ript-webrtc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/