Subject: I-D Action: draft-madden-jose-ecdh-1pu-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 14:04:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Public Key Authenticated Encryption for JOSE: ECDH-1PU
        Author          : Neil Madden
	Filename        : draft-madden-jose-ecdh-1pu-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-02-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the ECDH-1PU public key authenticated
   encryption algorithm for JWE.  The algorithm is similar to the
   existing ECDH-ES encryption algorithm, but adds an additional ECDH
   key agreement between static keys of the sender and recipient.  This
   additional step allows the recipient to be assured of sender
   authenticity without requiring a nested signed-then-encrypted message
   structure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-madden-jose-ecdh-1pu/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-madden-jose-ecdh-1pu-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-madden-jose-ecdh-1pu-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-madden-jose-ecdh-1pu-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/