Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 16:46:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Congestion Control RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : rLEDBAT: receiver-driven Low Extra Delay Background Transport for TCP
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Alberto Garcia-Martinez
                          Gabriel Montenegro
                          Praveen Balasubramanian
	Filename        : draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-02-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies the rLEDBAT, a set of mechanisms that enable
   the execution of a less-than-best-effort congestion control algorithm
   for TCP at the receiver end.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/