Subject: I-D Action: draft-msahni-lamps-ocsp-nonce-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 14:07:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OCSP Nonce Extension
        Author          : Mohit Sahni
	Filename        : draft-msahni-lamps-ocsp-nonce-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the updated format of the Nonce extension in
   Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) request and response
   messages.  OCSP is used to check the status of a certificate and the
   Nonce extension is used in the OCSP request and response messages to
   avoid replay attacks.  This document updates the RFC 6960

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-msahni-lamps-ocsp-nonce/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-msahni-lamps-ocsp-nonce-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-msahni-lamps-ocsp-nonce-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-msahni-lamps-ocsp-nonce-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/