Subject: I-D Action: draft-fink-coin-sec-priv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 11:14:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhancing Security and Privacy with In-Network Computing
        Authors         : Ina Berenice Fink
                          Klaus Wehrle
	Filename        : draft-fink-coin-sec-priv-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   With the growing interconnection of devices, cyber-security and data
   protection are of increasing importance.  This is especially the case
   regarding cyber-physical systems due to their close entanglement with
   the physical world.  Misbehavior and information leakage can lead to
   financial and physical damage and endanger human lives and well-
   being.  Thus, hard security and privacy requirements are necessary to
   be met.  Furthermore, thorough investigation of incidents is
   essential for ultimate protection.  In-network computing allows the
   processing of traffic and data directly in the network and at line-
   rate.  Thus, the in-network computing paradigm presents a promising
   solution for efficiently providing security and privacy mechanisms as
   well as event analysis.  This document discusses select mechanisms to
   demonstrate how in-network computing concepts can be applied to
   encounter current shortcomings of cyber-security and data privacy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fink-coin-sec-priv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fink-coin-sec-priv-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fink-coin-sec-priv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/