Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-spring-redundancy-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 03:26:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Replication Policy for Redundant Protection
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-geng-spring-redundancy-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   Redundancy protection is a method of service protection by sending
   copies of the same packets of one flow over multiple paths, which
   includes packet replicaiton, elimination and ordering.  This document
   defines redundancy policy as an extension to the current SR policy to
   support redundancy protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-spring-redundancy-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-spring-redundancy-policy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-spring-redundancy-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/