Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-ifit-node-capability-advertisement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 21:17:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (IFIT) Node Capability Advertisement
        Authors         : Yali Wang
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Min Liu
                          Ran Pang
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-ifit-node-capability-advertisement-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-03-22

Abstract:
   For advertising In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (IFIT) node
   capabilities within the entire routing domain, this document extends
   a new optional TLV to the OSPF RI Opaque LSA, a new optional sub-TLV
   to the IS-IS Router CAPABILITY TLV, and a new Node Attribute TLV that
   is encoded in the BGP-LS attribute with Node NLRIs to carry IFIT node
   capabilities information.  Such advertisement allows entities (e.g. a
   centralized controller) to determine whether a particular IFIT
   functionality can be supported in a given network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-ifit-node-capability-advertisement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-ifit-node-capability-advertisement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-ifit-node-capability-advertisement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/