Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-spring-rmr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 05:55:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resilient MPLS Rings using SPRING
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Tarek Saad
                          Abhishek Deshmukh
	Filename        : draft-kompella-spring-rmr-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of SPRING to setup LSP(s) for
   resilient MPLS ring networks.  It specifies how clockwise and anti-
   clockwise ring SIDs are allocated and signaled using IGP protocol
   extensions, and how such ring SIDs achieve ring protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-spring-rmr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-spring-rmr-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kompella-spring-rmr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kompella-spring-rmr-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/