Subject: I-D Action: draft-schinazi-masque-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 18:39:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The MASQUE Protocol
        Author          : David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-schinazi-masque-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-03-12

Abstract:
   This document describes MASQUE (Multiplexed Application Substrate
   over QUIC Encryption).  MASQUE is a framework that allows
   concurrently running multiple networking applications inside an
   HTTP/3 connection.  For example, MASQUE can allow a QUIC client to
   negotiate proxying capability with an HTTP/3 server, and subsequently
   make use of this functionality while concurrently processing HTTP/3
   requests and responses.

   This document is a straw-man proposal.  It does not contain enough
   details to implement the protocol, and is currently intended to spark
   discussions on the approach it is taking.  Discussion of this work is
   encouraged to happen on the MASQUE IETF mailing list [email-masked]
   (mailto:[email-masked]) or on the GitHub repository which contains
   the draft: https://github.com/DavidSchinazi/masque-drafts
   (https://github.com/DavidSchinazi/masque-drafts).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schinazi-masque-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schinazi-masque-protocol-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schinazi-masque-protocol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/