Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 08:51:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS with Multi-topology for Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Networks
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Cong Li
                          Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) as defined in I-D.ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn aims to
   provide enhanced VPN service to support applications's needs of
   enhanced isolation and stringent performance requirements.  VPN+
   requries integration between the overlay VPN and the underlay
   network.  A Virtual Transport Network (VTN) is a virtual network
   which consists of a subset of the network toplogy and network
   resources allocated from the underlay network.  A VTN could be used
   as the underlay for one or a group of VPN+ services.

   I-D.dong-idr-bgpls-sr-enhanced-vpn defines the BGP-LS extensions to
   distribute the information of Segment Routing (SR) based VTNs to
   external entities, such as the network controllers.  This document
   describes a simplified mechanism to distribute the information of SR
   based VTNs using BGP-LS with Multi-Topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/