Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:09:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Data Plane Encapsulation for In-situ OAM Data
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Frank Brockners
                          Bin Wen
                          Voitek Kozak
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-17

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the data packet while the
   packet traverses a path between two nodes in the network.  This
   document defines how IOAM data fields are transported using the MPLS
   data plane encapsulation, including Segment Routing (SR) with MPLS
   data plane (SR-MPLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-sr-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/