Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-jmap-sieve-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 16:16:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JMAP for Sieve Scripts
        Author          : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-murchison-jmap-sieve-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for managing Sieve scripts on a
   server using JMAP.

Open Issues

   o  How should doing /set{create} with an existing script name be
      handled?  Should it fail or overwrite the existing script?  Should
      the /set request include an 'overwrite' boolean argument?

   o  Should setting isActive==true on a script automatically deactivate
      any other existing active script, or should the client have to do
      so itself (as is currently documented)?

   o  Do we want/need a SieveScript/copy method?

   o  Do we want to leverage draft-ietf-jmap-quotas to query Sieve
      script storage quotas?

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-jmap-sieve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-jmap-sieve-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-murchison-jmap-sieve-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-jmap-sieve-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/