Subject: I-D Action: draft-baraq-roll-lbsa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 05:44:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Load-balancing and Stability Aware Objective Function (LBSA)
        Authors         : Baraq Ghaleb
                          Ahmed Al-Dubai
                          Imed Romdhani
                          Mamoun Qasem
	Filename        : draft-baraq-roll-lbsa-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-23

Abstract:
   The IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low-power and Lossy Networks (RPL) has
   been recently standardized as the de facto solution for routing in
   the context of the emerging Internet of Things (IoT) paradigm. RPL,
   along with other standards, has provided a baseline framework for IoT
   that has helped advance communications in the world of embedded
   resource-constrained networks. However, RPL still suffers from issues
   that may limit its efficiency such as the absence of an efficient
   load-balancing primitive.  To address this problem, a novel load-
   balancing scheme is introduced that ensures a fair distribution of
   traffic among nodes while minimizing overhead

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baraq-roll-lbsa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baraq-roll-lbsa-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-baraq-roll-lbsa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/