Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-endorsement-eat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 16:42:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A CWT Claims Set Definition for RATS Endorsement Tokens
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-endorsement-eat-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   An Endorsement is defined by the RATS Architecture as a "secure
   statement that some entity (typically a manufacturer) vouches for the
   integrity of an Attester's signing capability".  This documents
   defines Claims to be used in CBOR Web Tokens in the same fashion
   attestation Evidence can be represented via Entity Attestation Tokens
   (EAT).  The defined Claims can be included in Endorsement Tokens.
   Endorsement Tokens can be provided by a manufacturer or a third party
   authority to vouch for the capabilities and characteristics of a
   hardware component a RATS Attester is not capable to create Evidence
   about.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-endorsement-eat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-endorsement-eat-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-endorsement-eat-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/