Subject: I-D Action: draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 13:00:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Models for the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol, Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocol, and Bulk Data Export
        Authors         : Joey Boyd
                          Marta Seda
	Filename        : draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 179
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a flexible, modular YANG model for packet
   sampling (PSAMP) and bulk data collection and export via the IPFIX
   protocol.  This new model replaces the model defined in RFC 6728,
   "Configuration Data Model for the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
   and Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocols".  All functionality modeled in
   RFC 6728 has been carried over to this new model.

   The YANG data models in this document conform to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6728 (if approved).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/