Subject: I-D Action: draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 06:32:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Trusted Path Routing using Remote Attestation
        Author          : Eric Voit
	Filename        : draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   There are end-users who believe encryption technologies like IPSec
   alone are insufficient to protect the confidentiality of their highly
   sensitive traffic flows.  This specification describes two
   alternatives for protecting these sensitive flows as they transit a
   network.  In both alternatives, protection is accomplished by
   forwarding sensitive flows across network devices currently appraised
   as trustworthy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-voit-rats-trusted-path-routing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/