Subject: I-D Action: draft-friel-tls-eap-dpp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 15:55:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bootstrapped TLS Authentication
        Authors         : Owen Friel
                          Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-friel-tls-eap-dpp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-03-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a TLS extension that enables a server to prove
   to a client that it has knowledge of the public key of a key pair
   where the client has knowledge of the private key of the key pair.
   Unlike standard TLS key exchanges, the public key is never exchanged
   in TLS protocol messages.  Proof of knowledge of the public key is
   used by the client to bootstrap trust in the server.  The use case
   outlined in this document is to establish trust in an EAP server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-friel-tls-eap-dpp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-friel-tls-eap-dpp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-friel-tls-eap-dpp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/