Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-coap-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 01:47:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Details For CoAP APIs
        Authors         : Thomas Fossati
                          Jaime Jiménez
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-coap-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-03-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a "problem detail" as a way to carry machine-
   readable details of errors in a CoAP response to avoid the need to
   define new error response formats for CoAP APIs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-coap-problem/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-coap-problem-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fossati-core-coap-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fossati-core-coap-problem-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/