Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-mgm-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 05:11:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multilinear Galois Mode (MGM)
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Vladislav Nozdrunov
                          Vasily Shishkin
                          Ekaterina Smyshlyaeva
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-mgm-17.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-03-18

Abstract:
   Multilinear Galois Mode (MGM) is an authenticated encryption with
   associated data (AEAD) block cipher mode based on EtM principle.  MGM
   is defined for use with 64-bit and 128-bit block ciphers.

   MGM has been standardized in Russia.  It is used as an AEAD mode for
   the GOST block cipher algorithms in many protocols, e.g.  TLS 1.3 and
   IPsec.  This document provides a reference for MGM to enable review
   of the mechanisms in use and to make MGM available for use with any
   block cipher.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-mgm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyshlyaev-mgm-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyshlyaev-mgm-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyshlyaev-mgm-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/