Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-tls-proxy-best-practice-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 15:19:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Proxy Best Practice
        Authors         : Eric Wang
                          Andrew Ossipov
                          Roelof DuToit
	Filename        : draft-wang-tls-proxy-best-practice-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-03-04

Abstract:
   TLS proxies are widely deployed by organizations to enable security
   features and apply enterprise policies.  This document defines a TLS
   proxy and discusses a wide range of security requirements to guide
   TLS proxy implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-tls-proxy-best-practice/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-tls-proxy-best-practice-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-tls-proxy-best-practice-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-tls-proxy-best-practice-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/