Subject: I-D Action: draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 20:43:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Device Remote Integrity Verification
        Authors         : Guy Fedorkow
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
	Filename        : draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-04.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2020-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a workflow for remote attestation of
   integrity of network devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/