Subject: I-D Action: draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:58:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO-based Broker-assisted Multi-domain Orchestration
        Authors         : Danny Alex Lachos
                          Christian Esteve Rothenberg
	Filename        : draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   Evolving networking scenarios (e.g., 5G) demand new multiple
   administrative domain (aka multi-domain) orchestration models.  This
   document proposes a new broker-plane approach working on top of per-
   domain management and orchestration functions to coordinate the
   delivery of a multi-operator End-to-End Network Service (E2ENS).
   This proposed design resorts to the Application-Layer Traffic
   Optimization (ALTO) protocol to offer topology and resource
   information from different administrative domains.  The ALTO services
   with the proposed protocol extension offer aggregated views on
   various types of resources contributing to a more simple and scalable
   solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/