Subject: I-D Action: draft-farkas-5g-raw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 10:02:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 5G - Ultra-Reliable Wireless Technology with Low Latency
        Authors         : Janos Farkas
                          Torsten Dudda
                          Alexey Shapin
                          Sara Sandberg
	Filename        : draft-farkas-5g-raw-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the features of 5G that make it a wireless
   technology providing ultra-reliability, high availability, and low
   latency; and looks out to possibilities on the application of 5G
   together with IETF Deterministic Networking (DetNet).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farkas-5g-raw/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farkas-5g-raw-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farkas-5g-raw-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/