Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-complement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 06:13:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Unified SID in TE Policy
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-liu-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-complement-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to BGP in order to advertise Unified
   SIDs in SR-TE policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-complement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-complement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-complement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/