Subject: I-D Action: draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 18:07:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Dynamic Flooding
        Authors         : Srinath Dontula
                          Tony Li
                          Athar Siddiqui
	Filename        : draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-03-24

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data models that can be used to configure
   and manage Dynamic Flooding for IS-IS and OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dontula-lsr-yang-dynamic-flooding-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/