Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-idr-bgp-ls-shorter-srv6-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 18:52:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS Extensions for Shorter SRv6 SID
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-liu-idr-bgp-ls-shorter-srv6-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-03-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the BGP-LS extensions required to support the
   Shorter SRv6 SIDs( Compressing SRv6 SIDs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-idr-bgp-ls-shorter-srv6-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-idr-bgp-ls-shorter-srv6-extensions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-idr-bgp-ls-shorter-srv6-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/