Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 14:42:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh 3.0 Part I: Architecture Guide
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture-13.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   The Mathematical Mesh 'The Mesh' is an end-to-end secure
   infrastructure that makes computers easier to use by making them more
   secure.  The Mesh provides a set of protocol and cryptographic
   building blocks that enable encrypted data stored in the cloud to be
   accessed, managed and exchanged between users with the same or better
   ease of use than traditional approaches which leave the data
   vulnerable to attack.

   This document provides an overview of the Mesh data structures,
   protocols and examples of its use.

   [Note to Readers]

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the MATHMESH mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=mathmesh.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-
   architecture.html.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/