Subject: I-D Action: draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 13:07:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registries for Web Authentication (WebAuthn)
        Authors         : Jeff Hodges
                          Giridhar Mandyam
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-03-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines IANA registries for W3C Web Authentication
   attestation statement format identifiers and extension identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hodges-webauthn-registries/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/