Subject: I-D Action: draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 09:35:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Per-Node Capabilities for Optimum Operational Data Collection
        Authors         : Benoit Claise
                          Munish Nayyar
                          Adithya Reddy Sesani
	Filename        : draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-03-30

Abstract:
   This document proposes a YANG module that provides per-node
   capabilities for optimum operational data collection.  This YANG
   module augments the YANG Modules for describing System Capabilities
   and YANG-Push Notification capabilities.

   This module defines augmented nodes to publish the metadata
   information specific to YANG node-identifier as per ietf-system-
   capabilities datatree.

   Complementary RPCs, based on the same node capabilities, simplify the
   data collection oeprations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/