Subject: I-D Action: draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:23:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Supporting Multi-domain Use Cases with ALTO
        Authors         : Danny Alex Lachos
                          Christian Esteve Rothenberg
                          Qiao Xiang
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Borje Ohlman
                          Sabine Randriamasy
                          Farni Boten
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
                          Kai Gao
	Filename        : draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   The goal of this document is to summarize current standardization
   efforts in the IETF ALTO working group to support important multi-
   domain use cases and show how they can benefit from network
   information exposure using ALTO.  Besides, key design requirements of
   network information exposure to support multi-domain use cases are
   also presented along with information about novel mechanisms and
   abstractions to improve the base ALTO framework in multi-domain
   scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lachos-multi-domain-use-cases-alto-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/