Subject: I-D Action: draft-dkg-openpgp-stateless-cli-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 18:29:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless OpenPGP Command Line Interface
        Author          : Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-dkg-openpgp-stateless-cli-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2020-03-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a generic stateless command-line interface for
   dealing with OpenPGP messages, known as "sop".  It aims for a
   minimal, well-structured API covering OpenPGP object security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dkg-openpgp-stateless-cli/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dkg-openpgp-stateless-cli-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dkg-openpgp-stateless-cli-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dkg-openpgp-stateless-cli-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/