Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-rserpool-nextgen-ideas-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 09:59:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ideas for a Next Generation of the Reliable Server Pooling Framework
        Author          : Thomas Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-rserpool-nextgen-ideas-13.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-13

Abstract:
   This document collects some idea for a next generation of the
   Reliable Server Pooling framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-nextgen-ideas/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-nextgen-ideas-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-nextgen-ideas-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-rserpool-nextgen-ideas-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/