Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 04:08:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for SR-MPLS Entropy Label Position
        Authors         : Shaofu Peng
                          Quan Xiong
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-03-05

Abstract:
   This document proposes a set of extensions for PCEP to configure the
   entropy label position for SR-MPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/