Subject: I-D Action: draft-hegde-rtgwg-egress-protection-sr-networks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 21:22:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Egress Protection for Segment Routing (SR) networks
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Wen Lin
	Filename        : draft-hegde-rtgwg-egress-protection-sr-networks-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Fast Reroute(FRR) mechanism for protecting
   IP/MPLS services that use Segment Routing (SR) paths for transport
   against egress node and egress link failures.  The mechanism is based
   on egress protection framework described in
   [I-D.ietf-mpls-egress-protection-framework].  The egress protection
   mechanism can be further simplified in Segment Routing networks with
   anycast SIDs and anycast Locators.  This document addresses all kinds
   of networks that use Segment Routing transport such as SR-MPLS over
   IPv4, SR-MPLS over IPv6, SRv6 and SRm6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegde-rtgwg-egress-protection-sr-networks/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hegde-rtgwg-egress-protection-sr-networks-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hegde-rtgwg-egress-protection-sr-networks-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/