Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 11:33:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Layer 3 VPN Network YANG Model
        Authors         : Samier Barguil
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Luis Angel Munoz
                          Alejandro Aguado
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-02.txt
	Pages           : 119
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a L3 VPN Network YANG Data model, called L3NM
   that can be used to manage the provisioning of Layer 3 VPN services
   within a Service Provider Network.  The module is meant to be used by
   a Network Controller to derive the configuration information that
   will be sent to relevant network devices.

   The L3VPN Network YANG Model (L3NM) can also facilitates the
   communication between a service orchestrator and a network
   controller/orchestrator.  The model provides a network-centric view
   of the L3VPN services.

   The L3NM YANG module is aimed at managing BGP PE-based Layer 3 VPNs
   as described in RFCs 4026, 4110 and 4364 and Multicast VPNs as
   described in RFCs 6037, 6513 and 7988.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/