Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-tls-dtls-rrc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 04:40:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Return Routability Check for DTLS 1.2 and DTLS 1.3
        Authors         : Thomas Fossati
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-tls-dtls-rrc-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-03-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a return routability check for use in context
   of the Connection ID (CID) construct for the Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) protocol versions 1.2 and 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-tls-dtls-rrc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-tls-dtls-rrc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tschofenig-tls-dtls-rrc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tschofenig-tls-dtls-rrc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/