Subject: I-D Action: draft-an-multipath-quic-traffic-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 19:44:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key Components for Multipath QUIC Traffic Distribution
        Authors         : Qing An
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Yanmei Liu
	Filename        : draft-an-multipath-quic-traffic-distribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes several key components for Multipath QUIC
   traffic distribution.  The key components remain compliant with the
   current Multipath Extensions for QUIC (MP-QUIC) design.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-an-multipath-quic-traffic-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-an-multipath-quic-traffic-distribution-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-an-multipath-quic-traffic-distribution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/