Subject: I-D Action: draft-cfb-ippm-spinbit-measurements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 02:09:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client-Server Explicit Performance Measurements
        Authors         : Mauro Cociglio
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Massimo Nilo
                          Fabio Bulgarella
                          Riccardo Sisto
	Filename        : draft-cfb-ippm-spinbit-measurements-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-03-23

Abstract:
   This document introduces an additional single bit signal to enhance
   the spin bit [I-D.trammell-ippm-spin] performance in presence of
   network impairments and application limited flow.  In addition, it
   defines two new explicit per-flow transport-layer signals for hybrid
   measurement of connection loss rate.  The former is a spin-bit
   dependent signal and uses a single bit.  The latter is a standalone
   solution based on a two bits loss signal and on alternate marking RFC
   8321 [RFC8321].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cfb-ippm-spinbit-measurements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cfb-ippm-spinbit-measurements-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cfb-ippm-spinbit-measurements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cfb-ippm-spinbit-measurements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/