Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-roll-eliding-dio-information-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:24:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Eliding and Querying RPL Information
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Li Zhao
                          Dominique Barthel
	Filename        : draft-thubert-roll-eliding-dio-information-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-03-27

Abstract:
   This document presents a method to safely elide a group of RPL
   options in a DIO message by synchronizing the state associated with
   each of these options between parent and child using a new sequence
   counter in DIO messages.  A child that missed a DIO message with an
   update of any of those protected options detects it by the change of
   sequence counter and queries the update with a DIS Message.  The
   draft also provides a method to fully elide the options in a DAO
   message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-roll-eliding-dio-information/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-roll-eliding-dio-information-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-roll-eliding-dio-information-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-roll-eliding-dio-information-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/