Subject: I-D Action: draft-resnick-variance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:00:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Variances to Provisions of Best Current Practices
        Author          : Peter W. Resnick
	Filename        : draft-resnick-variance-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2020-03-27

Abstract:
   From time to time, there are unforeseen circumstances which make
   following the requirements of a Best Current Practice (BCP)
   untenable, or where the procedures described in the BCP gives no
   guidance.  This document defines a process for the IETF to grant a
   variance to any IETF process for a single use or of very short
   duration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-resnick-variance/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-resnick-variance-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-resnick-variance-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/