Subject: I-D Action: draft-wendt-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 12:14:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SIP Call-Info Parameters for Rich Call Data
        Authors         : Chris Wendt
                          Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-wendt-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a SIP Call-Info usage defined to include rich
   data associated with the identity of the calling party that can be
   rendered to called party for providing more useful information about
   the caller or the specific reason for the call.  This includes
   extended comprehensive information about the caller such as what a
   jCard object can represent for describing the calling party or other
   call specific information such as describing the reason or intent of
   the call.  The elements defined for this purpose are intended to be
   extensible to accommodate related information about calls that helps
   people decide whether to pick up the phone and additionally, with the
   use of jCard and other elements, to be compatible with the STIR/
   PASSporT Rich Call Data framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wendt-sipcore-callinfo-rcd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wendt-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wendt-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wendt-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/