Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 05:25:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Destination-IP-Origin-AS Filter for BGP Flow Specification
        Authors         : Haibo Wang
                          Aijun Wang
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   BGP Flowspec mechanism [RFC5575] [I-D.ietf-idr-rfc5575bis] propogates
   both traffic Flow Specifications and Traffic Filtering Actions by
   making use of the BGP NLRI and the BGP Extended Community encoding
   formats.  This document specifies a new BGP-FS component type to
   support AS-level filtering.  The match field is the origin AS number
   of the destination IP address that is encoded in the Flowspec NLRI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/