Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaliraj-idr-bgp-transport-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 01:58:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Transport VPNs
        Authors         : Kaliraj Vairavakkalai
                          Natarajan Venkataraman
                          Balaji Rajagopalan
	Filename        : draft-kaliraj-idr-bgp-transport-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism, referred to as "service
   mapping", to express association of overlay routes with underlay
   routes using BGP.  The document describes a framework for service
   mapping, and specifies BGP protocol procedures that enable
   dissimination of the service mapping information that may span across
   administrative domains.  It makes it possible to advertise multiple
   tunnels to the same destination.

   A new BGP transport address family is defined for this purpose that
   uses BGP-VPN [RFC4364] technology and follows MPLS-BGP [RFC8277] NLRI
   encoding.  This new address family is called "Transport-VPN".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaliraj-idr-bgp-transport-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaliraj-idr-bgp-transport-vpn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kaliraj-idr-bgp-transport-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/