Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-semistatic-dh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 15:45:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Semi-Static Diffie-Hellman Key Establishment for TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-semistatic-dh-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-07

Abstract:
   TLS 1.3 [RFC8446] specifies a signed Diffie-Hellman exchange modelled
   after SIGMA [SIGMA].  This design is suitable for endpoints whose
   certified credential is a signing key, which is the common situation
   for current TLS servers.  This document describes a mode of TLS 1.3
   in which one or both endpoints have a certified DH key which is used
   to authenticate the exchange.

Note to Readers

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ekr/draft-rescorla-tls13-semistatic-dh
   (https://github.com/ekr/draft-rescorla-tls13-semistatic-dh).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-semistatic-dh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-semistatic-dh-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-semistatic-dh-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-semistatic-dh-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/