Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-ctr-availability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 18:07:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP for Network High Availability
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Aijun Wang
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-ctr-availability-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes protocol extensions to BGP for improving the
   reliability or availability of a network controlled by a controller
   cluster.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-ctr-availability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-idr-ctr-availability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-idr-ctr-availability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/