Subject: I-D Action: draft-card-drip-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 20:43:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Architecture
        Authors         : Stuart W.   Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-card-drip-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-03-24

Abstract:
   This document defines an architecture for Drone Remote Identification
   Protocol (DRIP) Working Group protocols and services to support
   Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification (UAS RID), including
   its building blocks and their interfaces, all to be standardized.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-card-drip-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-card-drip-arch-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-card-drip-arch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-card-drip-arch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/