Subject: I-D Action: draft-amsuess-core-resource-directory-extensions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 10:39:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoRE Resource Directory Extensions
        Author          : Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-amsuess-core-resource-directory-extensions-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-03-03

Abstract:
   A collection of extensions to the Resource Directory
   [I-D.ietf-core-resource-directory] that can stand on their own, and
   have no clear future in specification yet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-core-resource-directory-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amsuess-core-resource-directory-extensions-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amsuess-core-resource-directory-extensions-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-amsuess-core-resource-directory-extensions-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/