Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 09:22:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Usage for SDWAN Overlay Networks
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          James Guichard
                          Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Basil Najem
                          David Carrel
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2020-03-20

Abstract:
   The document describes three distinct SDWAN scenarios and discusses
   the applicability of BGP for each of those scenarios. The goal of
   the document is to make it easier for future SDWAN control plane
   protocols discussion.

   SDWAN edge nodes are commonly interconnected by multiple underlay
   networks which can be owned and managed by different network
   providers. A BGP-based control plane is chosen for handling large
   number of SDWAN edge nodes with little manual intervention.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/