Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 13:20:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SRv6 Network Programming
        Authors         : Clarence Filsfils
                          Pablo Camarillo Garvia
                          John Leddy
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming-13.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   The SRv6 Network Programming framework enables a network operator or
   an application to specify a packet packet processing program by
   encoding a sequence of instructions in the IPv6 packet header.

   Each instruction is implemented on one or several nodes in the
   network and identified by an SRv6 Segment Identifier in the packet.

   This document defines the SRv6 Network Programming concept and
   specifies the base set of SRv6 behaviors that enables the creation of
   interoperable overlays with underlay optimization (Service Level
   Agreements).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/