Subject: I-D Action: draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 08:30:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Export of MPLS Segment Routing Label Type Information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
        Author          : Thomas Graf
	Filename        : draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-03-15

Abstract:
   This document introduces two additional values in the Information
   Element mplsTopLabelType for IS-IS and OSPF MPLS Segment Routing (SR)
   extensions to enable Segment Routing label type information in IP
   Flow Information Export (IPFIX).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/