Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-rats-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 00:25:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for RATS
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-rats-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document presents two demand scenarios from the Internet Service
   Providers' perspective as an supplement use case of the RATS work
   group.  And make some discussions from the two dimensions of access
   authentication and application authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-rats-usecase/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-rats-usecase-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-rats-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/