Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:08:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Crowd Sourced Remote ID
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-03-20

Abstract:
   This document describes using the ASTM Broadcast Remote ID (B-RID)
   specification in a "crowd sourced" smart phone environment to provide
   much of the FAA mandated Network Remote ID (N-RID) functionality.
   This crowd sourced B-RID data will use multi-lateration to add a
   level of reliability in the location data on the Unmanned Aircraft
   (UA).  The crowd sourced environment will also provide a monitoring
   coverage map to authorized observers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/