Subject: I-D Action: draft-lazanski-users-threat-model-t-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 08:39:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A User-Focused Internet Threat Model
        Author          : Dominique Lazanski
	Filename        : draft-lazanski-users-threat-model-t-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   RFC 3552 introduces a threat model that does not include endpoint
   security. RFC 3552 is 15 years old and in those 15 years the threat
   landscape has changed. Security issues and cyber attacks have
   increased and there are more devices, users, and applications on the
   endpoint than ever. This draft proposes a new approach to the
   Internet threat model which will include endpoint security, focus on
   users and provide an update to the threat model in RC 3552.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lazanski-users-threat-model-t/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lazanski-users-threat-model-t-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lazanski-users-threat-model-t-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/