Subject: I-D Action: draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 14:50:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Stream Documents Require IETF Rough Consensus
        Authors         : Joel M. Halpern
                          Eric K. Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational-04.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-03-05

Abstract:
   This document proposes that the IETF never publish any IETF Stream
   RFCs without IETF rough consensus.  This updates RFC 2026.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/