Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 23:11:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flow Specification Extensions to Enable IFIT
        Authors         : Min Liu
                          Yali Wang
                          Ran Pang
	Filename        : draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   BGP Flowspec mechanism propogates both traffic Flow Specifications
   and Traffic Filtering Actions by making use of the BGP NLRI and the
   BGP Extended Community encoding formats.  This document specifies a
   new BGP Extended Community named IFIT Action Specific Extended
   Community to distribute In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (IFIT)
   actions so as to address the automatical deployment of IPv6 unicast
   and VPNv6 unicast on-path flow telemetry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/