Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 07:53:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : On Forwarding 6LoWPAN Fragments over a Multihop IPv6 Network
        Authors         : Thomas Watteyne
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-13.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-03-05

Abstract:
   This document provides generic rules to enable the forwarding of
   6LoWPAN fragment over a route-over network.  Forwarding fragments can
   improve both the end-to-end latency and reliability, and reduce the
   buffer requirements in intermediate nodes; it may be implemented
   using RFC 4944 and virtual reassembly buffers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/