Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-tls-for-email-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 08:38:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Deprecation of use of TLS 1.1 for Email Submission and Access
        Authors         : Loganaden Velvindron
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-tls-for-email-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-03-24

Abstract:
   This specification updates current recommendation for the use of
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol to provide confidentiality of
   email between a Mail User Agent (MUA) and a Mail Submission Server or
   Mail Access Server.  This document updates RFC8314.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-tls-for-email/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-uta-tls-for-email-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-uta-tls-for-email-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-tls-for-email-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/