Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 12:55:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Performance and Liveness Monitoring in Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Navin Vaghamshi
                          Moses Nagarajah
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-03-05

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document defines procedure for Enhanced
   Performance and Liveness Monitoring (PLM) in Segment Routing
   networks.  The procedure uses the probe messages defined in RFC 5357
   (Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Light) as well as STAMP
   and is applicable to both SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/