Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-ceremonies-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 14:42:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh 3.0 Part XIII: Mesh Ceremonies
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-ceremonies-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/mathmesh/
   (http://whatever)Discussion of this draft should take place on the
   MathMesh mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-ceremonies/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-ceremonies-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-ceremonies-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-ceremonies-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/