Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 05:06:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoRE Working Group -- Overview
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Jaime Jimenez
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-23

Abstract:
   The IETF "Constrained RESTful Environments" (CoRE) Working Group
   standardizes application layer protocols that can be used by
   resource-constrained devices, as can be found in the Internet of
   Things (IoT).  It is part of a cluster of about a dozen IETF WGs
   defining specifications for these environments.

   This short document provides an overview of the activies of the CoRE
   WG as of end of March, 2020.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-overview/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-overview-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-core-overview-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/