Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-stir-servprovider-oob-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 16:01:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Out-of-Band STIR for Service Providers
        Author          : Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-peterson-stir-servprovider-oob-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   The Secure Telephone Identity Revisited (STIR) framework defines
   means of carrying its Persona Assertion Tokens (PASSporTs) either in-
   band, within the headers of a SIP request, or out-of-band, through a
   service that stores PASSporTs for retrieval by relying parties.  This
   specification defines a way that the out-of-band conveyance of
   PASSporTs can be used to support large service providers, for cases
   in which in-band STIR conveyance is not universally available.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-stir-servprovider-oob/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-stir-servprovider-oob-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peterson-stir-servprovider-oob-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/