Subject: I-D Action: draft-btw-add-home-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 00:09:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DoH/DoT Deployment Considerations for Home Networks
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-btw-add-home-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-03-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses DoT/DoH deployment considerations for home
   networks.  It particularly sketches the required steps to use DoT/DoH
   capabilities provided by local networks.

   One of the goals of this document is to assess to what extent
   existing tools can be used to provide a DoT/DoH service.  As an
   outcome, new DHCP and Router Advertisement Options are specified in
   order to convey a DNS Authentication Domain Name.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-btw-add-home/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-btw-add-home-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-btw-add-home-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/