Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-spring-unified-id-network-programming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 06:16:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 network programming using Unified Identifier
        Authors         : Cheng Weiqiang
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Liu Aihua
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-spring-unified-id-network-programming-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-03-06

Abstract:
   This draft describes how Unified Segment Identifier can be used to
   achieve the goals of SRv6 network programming.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-spring-unified-id-network-programming/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-spring-unified-id-network-programming-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-spring-unified-id-network-programming-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/