Subject: I-D Action: draft-unyte-netconf-multi-stream-originators-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 18:54:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Subscription to Multiple Stream Originators
        Authors         : Tianran Zhou
                          Guangying Zheng
                          Eric Voit
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Thomas Graf
                          Pierre Francois
	Filename        : draft-unyte-netconf-multi-stream-originators-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the distributed data export mechanism that
   allows multiple data streams to be managed by using a single
   subscription.  Specifically, device can decide to decompse one
   subscription into multiple subscriptions to the line-cards.  So that
   each line-card can directly push data to the collector without
   passing through a broker for internal consolidation.  And the device
   can indicate the subscription decomposition result to the receiver to
   check the data integrity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-unyte-netconf-multi-stream-originators/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-unyte-netconf-multi-stream-originators-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-unyte-netconf-multi-stream-originators-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/