Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6man-ipv6-over-wireless-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 08:57:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Neighbor Discovery on Wireless Networks
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6man-ipv6-over-wireless-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-03-31

Abstract:
   This document describes how the original IPv6 Neighbor Discovery and
   Wireless ND (WiND) can be applied on various abstractions of wireless
   media.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6man-ipv6-over-wireless/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6man-ipv6-over-wireless-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-6man-ipv6-over-wireless-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-6man-ipv6-over-wireless-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/