Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 17:28:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Criteria for Nominating Committee Eligibility
        Authors         : Brian E. Carpenter
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-03-17

Abstract:
   This document updates the criteria for qualifying volunteers to
   participate in the IETF Nominating Committee.  It therefore also
   updates the criteria for qualifying signatories to a community recall
   petition.  The purpose is to make the criteria more flexible in view
   of increasing remote participation in the IETF and a probable decline
   in face-to-face meetings.  This document updates RFC8713.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/