Subject: I-D Action: draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 11:29:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information-centric Routing for Opportunistic Wireless Networks
        Authors         : Paulo Mendes
                          Rute C. Sofia
                          Vassilis Tsaoussidis
                          Carlos Borrego
	Filename        : draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-03-14

Abstract:
   This draft describes the Data reAchaBility BasEd Routing (DABBER)
   protocol, which aims to extend the operation of distributed
   Information Centric Networking frameworks to opportunistic wireless
   networks such as Delay Tolerant Networks.  By "opportunistic wireless
   networks" it is meant multi-hop wireless networks where finding an
   end-to-end path between any pair of nodes at any moment in time may
   be a challenge.  The goal is to assist in better defining
   opportunities for the transmission of Interest and Data packets in a
   store-carry-and-forward manner, based on a combination of proactive
   and reactive approaches.  The document presents an architectural
   overview of DABBER followed by the specification of the proactive
   approach based on the dissemination of name-prefix information, and
   the reactive approach based on the encounters probability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/