Subject: I-D Action: draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 16:56:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interconnecting (or Stitching) Network Slice Subnets
        Authors         : Xavier de Foy
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Alex Galis
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Li Qiang
                          Shunsuke Homma
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
	Filename        : draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines the network slice (NS) subnet as a general
   management plane concept that augments a baseline YANG network slice
   model with management attributes and operations enabling
   interconnections (or stitching) between network slices.  The
   description of NS subnet interconnections is technology agnostic, and
   is not tied to a particular implementation of the interconnection in
   data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/