Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 22:38:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS-SD Privacy and Security Requirements
        Authors         : Christian Huitema
                          Daniel Kaiser
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-03-10

Abstract:
   DNS-SD (DNS Service Discovery) normally discloses information about
   devices offering and requesting services.  This information includes
   host names, network parameters, and possibly a further description of
   the corresponding service instance.  Especially when mobile devices
   engage in DNS Service Discovery at a public hotspot, serious privacy
   problems arise.  We analyze the requirements of a privacy-respecting
   discovery service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnssd-prireq-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/