Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 06:53:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions for Advertising In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (IFIT) Node Capability
        Authors         : Min Liu
                          Yali Wang
                          Ran Pang
	Filename        : draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a way for an Intermediate System to
   Intermediate System (IS-IS) routers to advertise IFIT (In-situ Flow
   Information Telemetry) capabilities.  This document extends a new
   optional sub-TLV in the IS-IS Router CAPABILITY TLV [RFC7981], which
   allows a router to announce its IFIT node capabilities within an IS-
   IS level or the entire routing domain.  Such advertisements enable
   IFIT applications in the network domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-lsr-isis-ifit-node-capability-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/