Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-opsawg-securehomegateway-mud-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 13:29:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Loading MUD URLs from QR codes
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Jacques Latour
                          Hassan Habibi Gharakheili
	Filename        : draft-richardson-opsawg-securehomegateway-mud-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-03-06

Abstract:
   This informational document details the mechanism used by the CIRA
   Secure Home Gateway (SHG) to load MUD definitions for devices which
   have no integrated MUD (RFC8520) support.

   The document describes extensions to the WiFi Alliance DPP QR code to
   support the use of MUD URLs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-opsawg-securehomegateway-mud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-opsawg-securehomegateway-mud-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-opsawg-securehomegateway-mud-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-opsawg-securehomegateway-mud-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/