Subject: I-D Action: draft-mattsson-emu-eap-tls-psk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 12:55:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EAP-TLS with PSK Authentication (EAP-TLS-PSK)
        Authors         : John Preuß Mattsson
                          Mohit Sethi
                          Tuomas Aura
                          Owen Friel
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-emu-eap-tls-psk-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   While TLS 1.3 supports authentication with Pre-Shared Key (PSK), EAP-
   TLS with TLS 1.3 explicitly forbids PSK authentication except when
   used for resumption.  This document specifies a separate EAP method
   (EAP-TLS-PSK) for use cases that require authentication based on
   external PSKs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mattsson-emu-eap-tls-psk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-emu-eap-tls-psk-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mattsson-emu-eap-tls-psk-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/