Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-dots-server-hierarchical-deployment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 00:22:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A method for dots server deployment
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-dots-server-hierarchical-deployment-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   As DOTS is used for DDoS Mitigation signaling, in practice, there are
   different deployment scenarios for DOTS agents deployment depending
   on the network deployment mode.  This document made an recommandation
   for DOTS Server deployment, include ISP and enterprise deployment
   scenarios.  The goal is to provide some guidance for DOTS agents
   deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-dots-server-hierarchical-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-dots-server-hierarchical-deployment-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-dots-server-hierarchical-deployment-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-dots-server-hierarchical-deployment-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/