Subject: I-D Action: draft-camwinget-tls-ns-impact-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 18:14:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Impact of TLS 1.3 to Operational Network Security Practices
        Authors         : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Eric Wang
                          Roman Danyliw
                          Roelof DuToit
	Filename        : draft-camwinget-tls-ns-impact-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-03-03

Abstract:
   Network-based security solutions are used by enterprises, the public
   sector, internet-service providers, and cloud-service providers to
   both complement and enhance host-based security solutions.  As TLS is
   a widely deployed protocol to secure communication, these network-
   based security solutions must necessarily interact with it.  This
   document describes this interaction for current operational security
   practices and notes the impact of TLS 1.3 on them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-camwinget-tls-ns-impact/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-camwinget-tls-ns-impact-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-camwinget-tls-ns-impact-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/