Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-tictoc-syncphy-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 19:30:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Sync PHY
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Jingfei Lv
                          Liuyan Han
	Filename        : draft-jiang-tictoc-syncphy-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
   physical layer synchronization including SyncE and SyncO. The YANG
   module in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-tictoc-syncphy-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-tictoc-syncphy-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jiang-tictoc-syncphy-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/