Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-egress-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 12:47:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP RPKI-Based Origin Validation on Export
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Ruediger Volk
                          Jakob Heitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-egress-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-03-04

Abstract:
   A BGP speaker may perform RPKI origin validation not only on routes
   received from BGP neighbors and routes that are redistributed from
   other routing protocols, but also on routes it sends to BGP
   neighbors.  For egress policy, it is important that the
   classification uses the effective origin AS of the processed route,
   which may specifically be altered by the commonly available knobs
   such as removing private ASs, confederation handling, and other
   modifications of the origin AS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-egress/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-egress-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-egress-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-ov-egress-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/