Subject: I-D Action: draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 16:57:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Network Interconnect Tester Management
        Author          : Vladimir Vassilev
	Filename        : draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-03-04

Abstract:
   This document introduces new YANG model for use in network
   interconnect testing containing modules for traffic generator and
   traffic analyzer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/