Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 09:07:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extended Community for Identifying the Target Node
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Gunter Van de Velde
	Filename        : draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   BGP [RFC4271] has been used to distribute different types of routing
   and policy information in the network.  In some cases, the
   information distributed may be only intended for one or several
   particular receiving BGP nodes in the network.  However, BGP does not
   have a general mechanism of designating the receiving node of the
   routing information.  This document defines a new type of BGP
   Extended Community called "Node Target".  The mechanism of using the
   Node Target Extended Community to steer BGP route distribution to
   particular BGP nodes is specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/