Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-spring-connection-oriented-srv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 11:02:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Connection-oriented Path in SRv6 Network
        Authors         : Zongpeng Du
                          Peng Liu
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-du-spring-connection-oriented-srv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document proposes a method to support connection-oriented path
   in the SRv6 network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-spring-connection-oriented-srv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-du-spring-connection-oriented-srv6-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-du-spring-connection-oriented-srv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/