Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 13:09:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TNAuthList profile of ACME Authority Token
        Authors         : Chris Wendt
                          David Hancock
                          Mary Barnes
                          Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a profile of the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) Authority Token for the automated and
   authorized creation of certificates for VoIP Telephone Providers to
   support Secure Telephony Identity (STI) using the TNAuthList defined
   by STI certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-tnauthlist-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/