Subject: I-D Action: draft-leggett-spkac-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 15:22:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signed Public Key and Challenge
        Authors         : Graham Leggett
                          Dirk-Willem van Gulik
	Filename        : draft-leggett-spkac-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-03-05

Abstract:
   This memo describes the Signed Public Key and Challenge (SPKAC), a
   syntax to provide Proof-of-Possession of a Public Key to support
   federated (client) certificate enrolment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leggett-spkac/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leggett-spkac-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-leggett-spkac-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/