Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 14:48:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Protecting EST Payloads with OSCORE
        Authors         : Göran Selander
                          Shahid Raza
                          Martin Furuhed
                          Malisa Vucinic
                          Timothy Claeys
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies public-key certificate enrollment procedures
   protected with application-layer security protocols suitable for
   Internet of Things (IoT) deployments.  The protocols leverage payload
   formats defined in Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST) and
   existing IoT standards including the Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP), Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) and the CBOR
   Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/