Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 04:19:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 6LoWPAN Selective Fragment Recovery
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery-21.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2020-03-23

Abstract:
   This draft updates RFC 4944 with a protocol to forward individual
   fragments across a route-over mesh and recover them end-to-end, with
   congestion control capabilities to protect the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery-21
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-fragment-recovery-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/