Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-for-the-users-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:34:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : The Internet is for End Users
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-iab-for-the-users-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document explains why the IAB believes that, when there is a
   conflict between the interests of end users of the Internet and other
   parties, IETF decisions should favour end users.  It also explores
   how this can more effectively be achieved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-for-the-users/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-for-the-users-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-for-the-users-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-for-the-users-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/