Subject: I-D Action: draft-randriamasy-alto-cost-context-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:27:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Contextual Cost Values
        Author          : Sabine Randriamasy
	Filename        : draft-randriamasy-alto-cost-context-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Service has defined
   network and cost maps to provide basic network information, where the
   cost maps allow only one JSON value for a requested metric.

   This document introduces several protocol extensions to allow ALTO
   clients to support use cases such as context based connection
   selection in cellular networks and calendaring for unattended data.
   This document refers to other extension proposals posted in the ALTO
   WG that can support the present use cases as well.  Likewise, some of
   the proposed extensions may serve other ALTO use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-randriamasy-alto-cost-context/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-randriamasy-alto-cost-context-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-randriamasy-alto-cost-context-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-randriamasy-alto-cost-context-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/