Subject: I-D Action: draft-papadopoulos-roll-dis-mods-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 08:59:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use cases for DIS Modifications
        Author          : Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
	Filename        : draft-papadopoulos-roll-dis-mods-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document presents some of the use-cases which call for DIS flags
   and options modifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-papadopoulos-roll-dis-mods-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-papadopoulos-roll-dis-mods-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-papadopoulos-roll-dis-mods-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/