Subject: I-D Action: draft-wd-teas-transport-slice-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 23:29:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for Transport Slice
        Authors         : Bo Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Liuyan Han
	Filename        : draft-wd-teas-transport-slice-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for the transport slice
   service.  The model can be used by a client management system of the
   transport slice controller to request, configure, and manage the
   components of an transport slice service.

   The YANG modules in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wd-teas-transport-slice-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wd-teas-transport-slice-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wd-teas-transport-slice-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/