Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-lsr-algorithm-related-adjacency-sid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 05:26:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Algorithm Related IGP-Adjacency SID Advertisement
        Authors         : Peng Shaofu
                          Chen Ran
	Filename        : draft-peng-lsr-algorithm-related-adjacency-sid-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   Segment Routing architecture supports the use of multiple routing
   algorithms, i.e, different constraint-based shortest-path
   calculations can be supported.  There are two standard algorithms:
   SPF and Strict-SPF, defined in Segment Routing architecture.  There
   are also other user defined algorithms according to Flex-algo
   applicaiton.  However, an algorithm identifier is often included as
   part of a Prefix-SID advertisement, that maybe not satisfy some
   scenarios where multiple algorithm share the same link resource.
   This document will complement that the algorithm identifier can be
   also included as part of a Adjacency-SID advertisement

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-lsr-algorithm-related-adjacency-sid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-lsr-algorithm-related-adjacency-sid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-lsr-algorithm-related-adjacency-sid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/