Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 16:13:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : L3 Aliasing and Mass Withdrawal Support for EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          G. Badoni
                          P. Warade
                          S. Pasupula
                          John E Drake
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to do Aliasing and Backup paths
   for EVPN layer-3 routes in an IP-VRF.  The solution leverages the use
   of EVPN Ethernet Segments for an efficient layer-3 load-balancing and
   fast convergence in case of failures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/