Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ldr-bgp-request-cp-sr-te-policy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 23:29:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Request for Candidate Paths of SR TE Policies
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Lei Li
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-li-ldr-bgp-request-cp-sr-te-policy-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   An SR Policy is a set of candidate paths.  The headend of an SR
   Policy may learn multiple candidate paths for an SR Policy via a
   number of different mechanisms, e.g., CLI, NetConf, PCEP, or BGP.
   This document defines extensions to BGP for the headend to request
   BGP speaker (controller) for advertising the candidate paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ldr-bgp-request-cp-sr-te-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ldr-bgp-request-cp-sr-te-policy-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ldr-bgp-request-cp-sr-te-policy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-ldr-bgp-request-cp-sr-te-policy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/