Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolmatov-magma-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 16:38:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST R 34.12-2015: Block Cipher "Magma"
        Authors         : Vasily Dolmatov
                          Dmitry Baryshkov
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-magma-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-03-22

Abstract:
   In addition to a new cipher with block length of n=128 bits (referred
   to as "Kyznyechik" and described in RFC 7801) Russian Federal
   standard GOST R 34.12-2015 includes an updated version of the block
   cipher with block length of n=64 bits and key length k=256 bits,
   which is also referred to as "Magma".  The algorithm is an updated
   version of an older block cipher with block length of n=64 bits
   described in GOST 28147-89 (RFC 5830).  This document is intended to
   be a source of information about the updated version of the 64-bit
   cipher.  It may facilitate the use of the block cipher in Internet
   applications by providing information for developers and users of
   GOST 64-bit cipher with the revised version of the cipher for
   encryption and decryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolmatov-magma/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolmatov-magma-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dolmatov-magma-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dolmatov-magma-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/