Subject: I-D Action: draft-gutmann-scep-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 06:33:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Certificate Enrolment Protocol
        Author          : Peter Gutmann
	Filename        : draft-gutmann-scep-16.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2020-03-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Simple Certificate Enrolment Protocol
   (SCEP), a PKI protocol that leverages existing technology by using
   CMS (formerly known as PKCS #7) and PKCS #10 over HTTP.  SCEP is the
   evolution of the enrolment protocol sponsored by Cisco Systems, which
   enjoys wide support in both client and server implementations, as
   well as being relied upon by numerous other industry standards that
   work with certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gutmann-scep/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gutmann-scep-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gutmann-scep-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gutmann-scep-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/