Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-ospf-ifit-node-capability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 04:34:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to OSPF for Advertising IFIT Node Capability
        Authors         : Yali Wang
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-ospf-ifit-node-capability-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a way for an Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
   router originating the RI LSA to announce IFIT node capabilities
   within the entire routing domain.  A new optional TLV is extended to
   the OSPF RI Opaque LSA [RFC7770] to carry the IFIT node capability
   information.  Such advertisements enable IFIT applications in an
   operational network domain.  Here, the term "OSPF" includes both
   OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-ospf-ifit-node-capability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-ospf-ifit-node-capability-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-ospf-ifit-node-capability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-lsr-ospf-ifit-node-capability-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/