Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-threshold-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 14:42:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Threshold Modes in Elliptic Curves
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-threshold-02.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   Threshold cryptography operation modes are described with application
   to the Ed25519, Ed448, X25519 and X448 Elliptic Curves.  Threshold
   key generation allows generation of keypairs to be divided between
   two or more parties with verifiable security guaranties.  Threshold
   decryption allows elliptic curve key agreement to be divided between
   two or more parties such that all the parties must co-operate to
   complete a private key agreement operation.  The same primitives may
   be applied to improve resistance to side channel attacks.  A
   Threshold signature scheme is described in a separate document.

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/cfrg/
   (http://whatever)Discussion of this draft should take place on the
   CFRG mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-threshold/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-threshold-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-threshold-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-threshold-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/