Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-bgp-ls-ifit-node-capability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 23:54:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to BGP-LS for Advertising IFIT Node Capability
        Authors         : Yali Wang
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Ran Pang
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-bgp-ls-ifit-node-capability-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a way for an a Border Gateway Protocol Link-
   State (BGP-LS) speaker to announce IFIT node capabilities of routers
   to BGP-LS consumer.  In this document, IFIT Node Capability TLV is
   defined as a new Node Attribute TLV that is encoded in the BGP-LS
   attribute with Node NLRIs [RFC7752].  Such advertisements enable IFIT
   applications in an operational network domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-bgp-ls-ifit-node-capability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-bgp-ls-ifit-node-capability-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-bgp-ls-ifit-node-capability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-idr-bgp-ls-ifit-node-capability-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/