Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-lpwan-command-reg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 02:29:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Configuration option for RFC 8138
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-lpwan-command-reg-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-03-25

Abstract:
   This document creates a registry for command and control rule values
   across technologies

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-lpwan-command-reg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-lpwan-command-reg-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-lpwan-command-reg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/