Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-svg-test-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 02:56:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SVG Tests
        Author          : Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-fossati-svg-test-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-03-12

Abstract:
   This memo is for experimenting with SVG in the context of RFC
   production.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-svg-test/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-svg-test-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fossati-svg-test-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fossati-svg-test-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/