Subject: I-D Action: draft-deconinck-quic-multipath-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 04:20:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Extensions for QUIC (MP-QUIC)
        Authors         : Quentin De Coninck
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-deconinck-quic-multipath-04.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2020-03-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the QUIC protocol to enable the
   simultaneous usage of multiple paths for a single connection.  The
   proposed extensions remain compliant with the current single-path
   QUIC design and preserve the QUIC privacy features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deconinck-quic-multipath/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deconinck-quic-multipath-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deconinck-quic-multipath-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deconinck-quic-multipath-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/