Subject: I-D Action: draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 05:34:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Telemetry Data Export capability
        Authors         : Ran Tao
                          Qin Wu
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-03-03

Abstract:
   This document proposes a YANG module for telemetry data export
   capability which augments system Capabilities model and provide
   additional telemetry data export attributes associated with system
   capability for transport dependent capability negotiation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/