Subject: I-D Action: draft-smirnov-xmldsig-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 03:42:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST XML digital signature syntax
        Authors         : Pavel Smirnov
                          Maria Paramonova
                          Mikhail Khomenko
                          Artyom Makarov
	Filename        : draft-smirnov-xmldsig-01.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2020-03-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies XML digital signature syntax and methods of
   including hash-based message authentication code (HMAC) within the
   XML document to support the Russian cryptographic standard
   algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smirnov-xmldsig/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smirnov-xmldsig-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smirnov-xmldsig-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smirnov-xmldsig-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/