Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 13:18:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Slice Intent
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Panagiotis Demestichas
	Filename        : draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   Slicing at the transport network is expected to be offered as part of
   end-to-end network slices, fostered by the introducion of new
   services such as 5G.  This document explores the usage of intent
   machanisms for requesting transport slices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/