Subject: I-D Action: draft-divilly-status-555-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 04:35:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User Defined Resource Error HTTP Status Code
        Author          : Colm Divilly
	Filename        : draft-divilly-status-555-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-03-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies an additional HyperText Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) status code to indicate server error conditions arising during
   evaluation of user defined resources hosted by the server.

Conventions and Terminology

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-divilly-status-555/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-divilly-status-555-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-divilly-status-555-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/