Subject: I-D Action: draft-polli-retry-scope-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 07:00:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Retry-Scope header field
        Author          : Roberto Polli
	Filename        : draft-polli-retry-scope-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines the Retry-Scope header field for HTTP thus
   allowing a server to communicate the scope of the returned Retry-
   After header field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polli-retry-scope/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polli-retry-scope-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-polli-retry-scope-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/