Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-stir-emergency-calls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 13:57:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Non-Interactive Emergency Calls
        Author          : Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-stir-emergency-calls-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   Emergency calls from citizens to authorities, and call back of such
   emergency calls by authorities to citizens need assurances that
   headers intended to get appropriate priority from the networks they
   traverse, and in some cases, appropriate routing.  Protection of the
   SIP Resource Priority Header and the SIP Priority header is needed
   for such calls.  This document describes the environment for placing
   emergency calls and call backs which motivate the need and use of the
   mechanisms described in other documents

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-stir-emergency-calls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-stir-emergency-calls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rosen-stir-emergency-calls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/