Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 16:25:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media OPerationS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operational Considerations for Streaming Media
        Authors         : Jake Holland
                          Ali Begen
                          Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of operational networking issues
   that pertain to quality of experience in delivery of video and other
   high-bitrate media over the internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/