Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 11:00:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP extensions for Distribution of Link-State and TE Information
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Shuping Peng
                          Young Lee
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-15.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   In order to compute and provide optimal paths, Path Computation
   Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely Traffic Engineering
   Database (TED).  Traditionally this TED has been obtained from a link
   state (LS) routing protocol supporting traffic engineering
   extensions.

   This document extends the Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) with Link-State and TE Information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/