Subject: I-D Action: draft-svaldez-pp-http-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 03:43:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Pass: HTTP API
        Author          : Steven Valdez
	Filename        : draft-svaldez-pp-http-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies an integration for Privacy Pass over an HTTP
   API, along with recommendations on how key commitments are stored and
   accessed by HTTP-based consumers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-svaldez-pp-http-api/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-svaldez-pp-http-api-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-svaldez-pp-http-api-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/