Subject: I-D Action: draft-meuric-ccamp-tsvmode-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 06:41:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Conveying Transceiver-Related Information within RSVP-TE Signaling
        Authors         : Julien Meuric (editor)
                          Esther Le Rouzic
                          Luay Alahdab
                          Gabriele Galimberti
	Filename        : draft-meuric-ccamp-tsvmode-signaling-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-03-06

Abstract:
   The ReSource Reservation Protocol with Traffic Engineering extensions
   (RSVP-TE) allows to carry optical information so as to set up
   channels over Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) networks between
   a pair of transceivers.  Nowadays, there are many transceivers that
   not only support tunable lasers, but also multiple modulation
   formats.  This memo leverages the Generalized Multiprotocol Label
   Switching protocol extensions to support the signaling of the
   associated information as a "mode" parameter within a "transceiver
   type" context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meuric-ccamp-tsvmode-signaling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-meuric-ccamp-tsvmode-signaling-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-meuric-ccamp-tsvmode-signaling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/