Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-overview-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 02:10:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoRE Working Group -- Overview
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Jaime Jiménez
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-overview-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-03-30

Abstract:
   The IETF "Constrained RESTful Environments" (CoRE) Working Group
   standardizes application layer protocols that can be used by
   resource-constrained devices, as can be found in the Internet of
   Things (IoT).  It is part of a cluster of about a dozen IETF WGs
   defining specifications for these environments.

   This short document provides an overview of the activities of the
   CoRE WG as of end of March, 2020.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-overview/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-overview-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-core-overview-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-core-overview-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/