Subject: I-D Action: draft-asaeda-pim-multiif-igmpmldproxy-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 14:25:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Upstream Interface Support for IGMP/MLD Proxy
        Authors         : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-pim-multiif-igmpmldproxy-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-03-10

Abstract:
   This document describes the way of supporting multiple upstream
   interfaces for an IGMP/MLD proxy device.  The proposed extension
   enables an IGMP/MLD proxy device to receive multicast sessions/
   channels through the different upstream interfaces.  The upstream
   interface is selected based on the subscriber address prefixes,
   channel/session IDs, and interface priority values.  A mechanism for
   upstream interface takeover that enables to switch from an inactive
   upstream interface to an active upstream interface is also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asaeda-pim-multiif-igmpmldproxy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-pim-multiif-igmpmldproxy-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-asaeda-pim-multiif-igmpmldproxy-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-asaeda-pim-multiif-igmpmldproxy-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/