Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-rats-usecases-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:11:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use cases for Remote Attestation common encodings
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Carl Wallace
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-richardson-rats-usecases-07.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document details mechanisms created for performing Remote
   Attestation that have been used in a number of industries.  The
   document initially focuses on existing industry verticals, mapping
   terminology used in those specifications to the more abstract
   terminology used by the IETF RATS Working Group.

   The document aspires to describe possible future use cases that would
   be enabled by common formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-rats-usecases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-rats-usecases-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-rats-usecases-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-rats-usecases-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/