Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-tuda-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 14:22:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Time-Based Uni-Directional Attestation
        Authors         : Andreas Fuchs
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Ira E McDonald
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-tuda-02.txt
	Pages           : 71
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This documents defines the method and bindings used to conduct Time-
   based Uni-Directional Attestation (TUDA) between two RATS (Remote
   ATtestation procedureS) Principals over the Internet.  TUDA does not
   require a challenge-response handshake and thereby does not rely on
   the conveyance of a nonce to prove freshness of remote attestation
   Evidence.  Conversely, TUDA enables the creation of Secure Audit Logs
   that can constitute Evidence about current and past operational
   states of an Attester.  As a prerequisite for TUDA, every RATS
   Principal requires access to a trusted and synchronized time-source.
   Per default, in TUDA this is a Time Stamp Authority (TSA) issuing
   signed Time Stamp Tokens (TST).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-tuda/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-tuda-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-tuda-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-rats-tuda-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/