Subject: I-D Action: draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 23:08:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Export of MPLS Segment Routing Label Type Information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
        Author          : Thomas Graf
	Filename        : draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-28

Abstract:
   This document introduces additional code points in the Information
   Element mplsTopLabelType for IS-IS, OSPFv2, OSPFv3 MPLS Segment
   Routing (SR) extensions and a new SID type element to enable Segment
   Routing label and segment type information in IP Flow Information
   Export (IPFIX).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/