Subject: I-D Action: draft-divilly-user-defined-resource-error-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 03:54:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User Defined Resource Error HTTP Status Code
        Author          : Colm Divilly
	Filename        : draft-divilly-user-defined-resource-error-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies an additional HyperText Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) status code to indicate server error conditions arising during
   evaluation of a user defined resource hosted by the server, rather
   than in the server itself.

Conventions and Terminology

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-divilly-user-defined-resource-error/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-divilly-user-defined-resource-error-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-divilly-user-defined-resource-error-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/