Subject: I-D Action: draft-ssangli-bess-bgp-vpn-srm6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 10:02:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP based Virtual Private Network (VPN) Services over SRm6 enabled IPv6 networks
        Authors         : Srihari Sangli
                          Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-ssangli-bess-bgp-vpn-srm6-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines BGP protocol extensions for encoding and
   carrying SRm6 Tunnel Payload Forwarding information (TPF) to support
   Virtual Private Network services.  This is applicable when the VPN
   services are offered in a SRm6 enabled IPv6 network such that the VPN
   payload is transported over IPv6.  The Tunnel Payload Information is
   encoded in the IPv6 Destination Option Header in the IPv6 data
   packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ssangli-bess-bgp-vpn-srm6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ssangli-bess-bgp-vpn-srm6-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ssangli-bess-bgp-vpn-srm6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ssangli-bess-bgp-vpn-srm6-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/