Subject: I-D Action: draft-jimenez-t2trg-mud-coap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 06:35:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using MUD on CoAP environments
        Author          : Jaime Jimenez
	Filename        : draft-jimenez-t2trg-mud-coap-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document provides some guidelines on how to add Manufacturer
   Usage Descriptions (MUD) to CoAP environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jimenez-t2trg-mud-coap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jimenez-t2trg-mud-coap-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jimenez-t2trg-mud-coap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/