Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-tsvwg-codel-approx-fair-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 12:59:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Controlled Delay Approximate Fairness AQM
        Authors         : Jonathan Morton
                          Peter G. Heist
	Filename        : draft-morton-tsvwg-codel-approx-fair-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This note presents CodelAF, or Controlled Delay Approximate Fairness
   in full, as an alternative to single-queue AQM or Fair Queue
   implementations in the low-cost or high-speed network hardware
   spaces.  It builds on the seminal work in Codel [RFC8289], and guides
   multiple competing flows towards similar throughputs by differential
   congestion signalling, whilst requiring only a single FIFO queue.  It
   may also be combined with CNQ [I-D.morton-tsvwg-cheap-nasty-queueing]
   to provide a latency optimisation for sparse flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-tsvwg-codel-approx-fair/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-tsvwg-codel-approx-fair-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-morton-tsvwg-codel-approx-fair-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-tsvwg-codel-approx-fair-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/