Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-if-digest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 20:38:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Conditional HTTP Requests Using Digests
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-if-digest-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   Header fields are defined for making HTTP requests that are
   conditional on the content of the selected representation of a
   resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-if-digest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-if-digest-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-http-if-digest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/