Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 05:00:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adaptive Subscription to YANG Notification
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Wei Song
                          Liang Geng
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-03-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model and associated mechanism
   enabling subscriber's adaptive subscriptions to a publisher's event
   streams.  Applying these elements allows a subscriber to
   automatically adjust the volume of telemetry traffic sent from
   publisher to the receivers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/