Subject: I-D Action: draft-bosch-sieve-eai-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 11:27:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sieve: Internationalized Email
        Author          : Stephan Bosch
	Filename        : draft-bosch-sieve-eai-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-03-21

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Sieve language called "eai"
   which adds full support for internationalized email.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bosch-sieve-eai/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bosch-sieve-eai-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bosch-sieve-eai-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/