Subject: I-D Action: draft-ce-lsr-ppr-graph-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 18:12:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Preferred Path Route Graph Structure
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-ce-lsr-ppr-graph-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a graph structure for the Preferred Path Route
   (PPR) for IS-IS, OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 protocols.  This structure helps
   further scale of the PPR and reduce domain level global entries
   needed in some data planes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ce-lsr-ppr-graph/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ce-lsr-ppr-graph-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ce-lsr-ppr-graph-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ce-lsr-ppr-graph-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/