Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 10:41:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Forwarding Layer Problem Statement
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Alexander Clemm
	Filename        : draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document considers the new use cases for IP together with the
   network capabilities and services that will be needed to address
   those use cases.  It then looks at the underlying packet requirements
   and considers the changing deployment models and the issues with
   existing packet designs that need to be addressed.  It concludes by
   looking at some parameters of a solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/