Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 11:42:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6-only Terminology Definition
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines the terminology regarding the usage of
   expressions such as "IPv6-only", in order to avoid confusions when
   using them in IETF and other documents.  The goal is that the
   reference to "IPv6-only" describes the actual native functionality
   being used, not the actual protocol support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/