Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-wpack-content-origin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 00:26:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Content-Based Origins for the Web
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-wpack-content-origin-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   Making content available to clients that are unable or unwilling to
   contact a web origin enables new means of acquiring content.  This
   document describes a method for taking application state accumulated
   by an offline user agent in relation to a piece of content and making
   that state available in a fully online context.  This enables
   continuous use of content, starting from a state where the user agent
   does not contact an origin and ending with

   This document proposes an update to the definition of Origin in RFC
   6454.  It also proposes changes that would affect HTML, which is
   outside of the remit of the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-wpack-content-origin/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-wpack-content-origin-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-wpack-content-origin-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/