Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 05:42:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG
        Authors         : Michel Veillette
                          Ivaylo Petrov
                          Alexander Pelov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-12.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines encoding rules for serializing configuration
   data, state data, RPC input and RPC output, Action input, Action
   output, notifications and yang data template defined within YANG
   modules using the Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)
   [RFC7049].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/