Subject: I-D Action: draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 14:10:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Probabilistic Loss Ratio Search for Packet Throughput (PLRsearch)
        Authors         : Maciek Konstantynowicz
                          Vratko Polak
	Filename        : draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-03-06

Abstract:
   This document addresses challenges while applying methodologies
   described in [RFC2544] to benchmarking software based NFV (Network
   Function Virtualization) data planes over an extended period of time,
   sometimes referred to as "soak testing".  Packet throughput search
   approach proposed by this document assumes that system under test is
   probabilistic in nature, and not deterministic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/