Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-senml-versions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 03:56:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SenML Features and Versions
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-senml-versions-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-03-06

Abstract:
   This short document updates RFC 8428, Sensor Measurement Lists
   (SenML), by specifying the use of independently selectable "SenML
   Features" and mapping them to SenML version numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-senml-versions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-senml-versions-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-core-senml-versions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-core-senml-versions-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/