Subject: I-D Action: draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 16:50:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAM for use in GENEVE
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Xiao Min
                          Sami Boutros
                          David Black
                          Santosh Pallagatti
	Filename        : draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines encapsulation for active Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance protocols in Geneve protocol.  Also,
   the format and operation of the Echo Request and Echo Reply mechanism
   in Geneve are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mmbb-nvo3-geneve-oam-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/