Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 13:04:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Traffic Engineering Tunnels and Interfaces
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-23.txt
	Pages           : 115
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of Traffic Engineering (TE) interfaces, tunnels and Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs).  The model is divided into YANG modules that
   classify data into generic, device-specific, technology agnostic, and
   technology-specific elements.

   This model covers data for configuration, operational state, remote
   procedural calls, and event notifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-23
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-23

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-23

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/