Subject: I-D Action: draft-lin-teas-gmpls-proactive-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 05:42:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions in Support of Proactive Protection
        Authors         : Yi Lin
                          Bin Yeong Yoon
	Filename        : draft-lin-teas-gmpls-proactive-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes protocol-specific procedures and extensions
   for Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Resource
   ReSerVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling to
   support Label Switched Path (LSP) Proactive Protection, which create
   the protecting LSP after a failure is predicted and before it
   becomes a real failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lin-teas-gmpls-proactive-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lin-teas-gmpls-proactive-protection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lin-teas-gmpls-proactive-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/