Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 08:56:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Ehud Doron
                          Meiling Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-05.txt
	Pages           : 83
	Date            : 2020-03-27

Abstract:
   This document aims to enrich DOTS signal channel protocol with
   various telemetry attributes allowing optimal DDoS attack mitigation.
   It specifies the normal traffic baseline and attack traffic telemetry
   attributes a DOTS client can convey to its DOTS server in the
   mitigation request, the mitigation status telemetry attributes a DOTS
   server can communicate to a DOTS client, and the mitigation efficacy
   telemetry attributes a DOTS client can communicate to a DOTS server.
   The telemetry attributes can assist the mitigator to choose the DDoS
   mitigation techniques and perform optimal DDoS attack mitigation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/