Subject: I-D Action: draft-kjsun-ipwave-id-loc-separation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 05:45:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for ID/Location Separation Protocols in IPv6-based Vehicular Networks
        Authors         : Kyoungjae Sun
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-kjsun-ipwave-id-loc-separation-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   ID/Location separation protocols are proposed for scalable routing,
   enhancing mobility and privacy in IPv6-based vehicular networks.  In
   IPv6-based vehicular networks, ID/Location separation architecture is
   expected to offer benefits.  This document analyzes how ID/Location
   separation protocols can adjust into IP based vehicular networks and
   suggests requirements for efficient ID/Location separation in
   vehicular networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kjsun-ipwave-id-loc-separation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kjsun-ipwave-id-loc-separation-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kjsun-ipwave-id-loc-separation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kjsun-ipwave-id-loc-separation-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/