Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-mpls-ps-sdi-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 08:45:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement of Signal Degrade Indication for Segment Routing over MPLS Network
        Authors         : Fan Yang
                          Liuyan Han
                          Junfeng Zhao
	Filename        : draft-yang-mpls-ps-sdi-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document outlines the problem statements and the use cases
   needed to be taken into account when the signal degrade is detected
   and indicated in the networks of Segment Routing (SR) over MPLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-mpls-ps-sdi-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-mpls-ps-sdi-sr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-mpls-ps-sdi-sr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/