Subject: I-D Action: draft-c2f-ippm-big-data-alt-mark-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 05:30:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Big Data Approach for Multipoint Alternate Marking method
        Authors         : Mauro Cociglio
                          Calogero Corbo
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Massimo Nilo
                          Riccardo Sisto
	Filename        : draft-c2f-ippm-big-data-alt-mark-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new approach for the Alternate Marking
   method.  It is called Big Data Multipoint Alternate Marking method
   and, starting from the methodology described in RFC 8321 and draft-
   ietf-ippm-multipoint-alt-mark, it explains how to implement
   performance measurement analytics on the Network Management System by
   analysing the raw data of the network nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-c2f-ippm-big-data-alt-mark/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-c2f-ippm-big-data-alt-mark-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-c2f-ippm-big-data-alt-mark-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/