Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-spring-sr-sfc-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 17:03:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Metadata in SR Service Programming Considerations
        Author          : Liu Yao
	Filename        : draft-liu-spring-sr-sfc-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses different ways to carry metadata in SR
   service programming data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-spring-sr-sfc-metadata/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-spring-sr-sfc-metadata-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-spring-sr-sfc-metadata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/