Subject: I-D Action: draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 05:37:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using JSContact in Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) JSON Responses
        Authors         : Mario Loffredo
                          Gavin Brown
	Filename        : draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-23

Abstract:
   This document describes how RDAP servers can represent entity contact
   information in JSON responses using JSContact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/