Subject: I-D Action: draft-howard-gss-sanon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 19:24:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Simple Anonymous SASL and GSS-API Mechanism
        Author          : Luke Howard
	Filename        : draft-howard-gss-sanon-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-30

Abstract:
   This document defines protocols, procedures and conventions for a
   Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API)
   security mechanism that provides key agreement without authentication
   of either party.  Through the GS2 family of mechanisms defined in RFC
   5801, these protocols also define how Simple Authentication and
   Security Layer (SASL, RFC 4422) applications may use this mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-howard-gss-sanon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-howard-gss-sanon-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-howard-gss-sanon-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/