Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-cert-delegation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 11:33:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : STIR Certificate Delegation
        Author          : Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-cert-delegation-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   The Secure Telephone Identity Revisited (STIR) certificate profile
   provides a way to attest authority over telephone numbers and related
   identifiers for the purpose of preventing telephone number spoofing.
   This specification details how that authority can be delegated from a
   parent certificate to a subordinate certificate.  This supports a
   number of use cases, including those where service providers grant
   credentials to enterprises or other customers capable of signing
   calls with STIR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-cert-delegation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-cert-delegation-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-cert-delegation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-cert-delegation-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/