Subject: I-D Action: draft-toorop-dnsop-dns-zone-provisioning-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:07:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Data Model for configuring Domain Name System (DNS) Zone Provisioning on Authoritative Nameservers
        Authors         : Pieter Lexis
                          Petr Spacek
                          Ondrej Sury
                          Willem Toorop
	Filename        : draft-toorop-dnsop-dns-zone-provisioning-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model for configuring DNS Zone
   provisioning on authoritative nameservers.  This data model only
   includes definitions for configuration of primary and secondary
   relationships.

   The purpose of this document is to enumerate the properties involved
   in managing zone provisioning, for usage in managing zone
   provisioning methods, such as catalog zones or NETCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-toorop-dnsop-dns-zone-provisioning-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-toorop-dnsop-dns-zone-provisioning-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-toorop-dnsop-dns-zone-provisioning-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/