Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 01:32:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing for Resource Guaranteed Virtual Networks
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism to associate Segment Routing
   Identifiers (SIDs) with network resource attributes.  The resource-
   aware SIDs retain their original functionality, with the additional
   semantics of identifying the set of network resources available for
   the packet processing action.  These SIDs can be used to build SR
   paths with reserved network resources.  In addition, these SID can
   also be used to build SR based virtual networks, which provide the
   network topology and resource attributes required by particular
   services.  The proposed mechanism is applicable to both segment
   routing with MPLS data plane (SR-MPLS) and segment routing with IPv6
   data plane (SRv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/