Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-add-rdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 08:33:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Resolver Discovery Protocol (RDP)
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-add-rdp-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the DNS Resolver Discovery Protocol (RDP)
   that enables a DNS client to discover various available DNS resolving
   services instantiated as resolvers.  These resolvers can be local and
   global.  The discovery is primarily initiated by a DNS client, but a
   resolver may also inform the DNS client with other resolver services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-add-rdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-add-rdp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-add-rdp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/