Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 05:12:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bulk Subscription to YANG Event Notification
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Peng Liu
                          Hui Cai
	Filename        : draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-03-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model and associated mechanism that
   allows subscriber applications to bulk subscribe to publishers' event
   streams based on group identifier.  This allows the publishers to
   report multiple notifications in a single bundling message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/