Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 20:14:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ALTO Incremental Updates Using Server-Sent Events (SSE)
        Authors         : Wendy Roome
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-22.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2020-03-20

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) [RFC7285] protocol
   provides network related information, called network information
   resources, to client applications so that clients can make informed
   decisions in utilizing network resources.  This document presents a
   mechanism to allow an ALTO server to push updates to ALTO clients, to
   achieve two benefits: (1) updates can be incremental, in that if only
   a small section of an information resource changes, the ALTO server
   can send just the changes; and (2) updates can be immediate, in that
   the ALTO server can send updates as soon as they are available.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-22
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-22

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-22

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/