Subject: I-D Action: draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 09:16:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Datagram PLPMTUD for UDP Options
        Authors         : Godred Fairhurst
                          Tom Jones
	Filename        : draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a UDP Options sender implements Datagram
   Packetization Layer Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery
   (DPLPMTUD) as a robust method for Path Maximum Transmission Unit
   Discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/