Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 12:16:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Discovery of OSCORE Groups with the CoRE Resource Directory
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Christian Amsuess
                          Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   Group communication over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
   can be secured by means of Group Object Security for Constrained
   RESTful Environments (Group OSCORE).  At deployment time, devices may
   not know the exact OSCORE groups to join, the respective Group
   Manager, or other information required to perform the joining
   process.  This document describes how a CoAP endpoint can use
   descriptions and links of resources registered at the CoRE Resource
   Directory to discover OSCORE groups and to acquire information for
   joining them through the respective Group Manager.  A given OSCORE
   group may protect multiple application groups, which are separately
   announced in the Resource Directory as sets of endpoints sharing a
   pool of resources.  This approach is consistent with, but not limited
   to, the joining of OSCORE groups based on the ACE framework for
   Authentication and Authorization in constrained environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/