Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-transactional-authz-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 19:39:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transactional Authorization
        Author          : Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-richer-transactional-authz-07.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2020-03-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for delegating authorization to a
   piece of software, and conveying that delegation to the software.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-transactional-authz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-transactional-authz-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richer-transactional-authz-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richer-transactional-authz-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/