Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 05:36:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flow Specification Extensions to Enable In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (IFIT)
        Authors         : Min Liu
                          Yali Wang
                          Ran Pang
	Filename        : draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-03-23

Abstract:
   BGP Flowspec mechanism propogates both traffic Flow Specifications
   and Traffic Filtering Actions by making use of the Border Gateway
   Protocol Network Layer Reachability Information (BGP NLRI) and the
   BGP Extended Community encoding formats.  In order to address the
   automatic deployment of IPv4 unicast and VPNv4 unicast on-path flow
   telemetry as well as IPv6 families, this document specifies a new BGP
   Extended Community named IFIT Action Specific Extended Community to
   distribute In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (IFIT) actions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-idr-flowspec-ifit-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/