Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 17:50:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Publish/Subscribe Functionality for LISP
        Authors         : Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Johnson Leong
                          Fabio Maino
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Sharon Barkai
                          Dino Farinacci
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Stefano Secci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the use of Map-Request to
   enable Publish/Subscribe (PubSub) operation for LISP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/