Subject: I-D Action: draft-huitema-quic-ts-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 07:15:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quic Timestamps For Measuring One-Way Delays
        Author          : Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-huitema-quic-ts-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-02-29

Abstract:
   The TIME_STAMP frame can be added to Quic packets when one way delay
   measurements is useful.  The timestamp is set to the number of
   microseconds from the beginning of the connection to the time at
   which the packet is sent.  The draft defines the "enable_time_stamp"
   transport parameter for negotiating the use of this extension frame,
   and a new frame types for the time_stamped frame.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-quic-ts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huitema-quic-ts-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huitema-quic-ts-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huitema-quic-ts-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/