Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-schema-comparison-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 09:26:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Schema Comparison
        Author          : Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-schema-comparison-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-03-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies an algorithm for comparing two revisions of a
   YANG schema to determine the scope of changes, and a list of changes,
   between the revisions.  The output of the algorithm can be used to
   help select an appropriate revision-label or YANG semantic version
   number for a new revision.  This document defines a YANG extension
   that provides YANG annotations to help the tool accurately determine
   the scope of changes between two revisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-schema-comparison/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-schema-comparison-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-schema-comparison-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/