Subject: I-D Action: draft-amsuess-core-coap-over-gatt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 07:22:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP over GATT (Bluetooth Low Energy Generic Attributes)
        Author          : Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-amsuess-core-coap-over-gatt-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-04

Abstract:
   Interaction from computers and cell phones to constrained devices is
   limited by the different network technologies used, and by the
   available APIs.  This document describes a transport for the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) that uses Bluetooth GATT
   (Generic Attribute Profile) and its use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-core-coap-over-gatt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amsuess-core-coap-over-gatt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amsuess-core-coap-over-gatt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/