Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 12:17:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Criteria for Nominating Committee Eligibility
        Authors         : Brian E. Carpenter
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-03-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a process experiment under RFC 3933 that
   temporarily updates the criteria for qualifying volunteers to
   participate in the IETF Nominating Committee.  It therefore also
   updates the criteria for qualifying signatories to a community recall
   petition.  The purpose is to make the criteria more flexible in view
   of increasing remote participation in the IETF and a probable decline
   in face-to-face meetings.  This document temporarily varies the rules
   in RFC 8713.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/