Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 11:45:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : No Further Fast Reroute
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Wen Lin
	Filename        : draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   There are several cases where, once Fast Reroute has taken place (for
   MPLS protection), a second fast reroute is undesirable, even
   detrimental.  This memo gives several examples of this, and proposes
   a mechanism to prevent further fast reroutes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/