Subject: I-D Action: draft-davidson-pp-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 03:14:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Pass: The Protocol
        Author          : Alex Davidson
	Filename        : draft-davidson-pp-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Privacy Pass protocol for privacy-
   preserving authorization of clients to servers.  The privacy
   requirement is that client re-authorization events cannot be linked
   to any previous initial authorization.  Privacy Pass is intended to
   be used as a performant protocol in the Internet setting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davidson-pp-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davidson-pp-protocol-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-davidson-pp-protocol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/