Subject: I-D Action: draft-burger-stir-iana-cert-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 19:28:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registry for Country-Specific Secure Telephone Identity (STIR) Trust Anchors
        Author          : Eric W. Burger
	Filename        : draft-burger-stir-iana-cert-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   National policy defines telephone numbering governance.  One area of
   such governance are the policies applied to the Secure Telephone
   Identity Credentials defined in RFC 8226.  Nations have policies for
   the acceptable trust anchors for these credentials.  This document
   defines an IANA registry that enables a SIP call recipient in one
   country to validate the signature, as defined in RFC 8224, that
   originates in another country useing an appropriate trust anchor for
   the signer's certification path, per the origination country's trust
   anchor policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burger-stir-iana-cert/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burger-stir-iana-cert-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-burger-stir-iana-cert-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-burger-stir-iana-cert-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/