Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-dprive-dns-uri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:56:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Domain Name System Uniform Resource Identifiers for DNS over HTTPS and DNS over TLS
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-dprive-dns-uri-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-03-18

Abstract:
   Today DNS resources may also be accessed using multiple transport
   which includes DNS over UDP/TCP port 53 [RFC1034],[RFC1035].  DNS
   over TLS [RFC7858] or DNS over HTTPS [RFC8484].  This document
   describes URIs that describes the DNS resource as well as indicate
   the transport to access the resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-dprive-dns-uri/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-dprive-dns-uri-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-dprive-dns-uri-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/