Subject: I-D Action: draft-heitz-idr-wklc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 14:45:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Well Known Large Community
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Kotikalapudi Sriram
                          Brian Dickson
                          John Heasly
	Filename        : draft-heitz-idr-wklc-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   A range of BGP Autonomous System Numbers is reserved to create a set
   of BGP Well Known Large Communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heitz-idr-wklc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-heitz-idr-wklc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-heitz-idr-wklc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/