Subject: I-D Action: draft-kinnear-webtransport-http2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 16:53:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebTransport using HTTP/2
        Authors         : Alan Frindell
                          Eric Kinnear
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Victor Vasiliev
                          Guowu Xie
	Filename        : draft-kinnear-webtransport-http2-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   WebTransport is a protocol framework that enables clients constrained
   by the Web security model to communicate with a remote server using a
   secure multiplexed transport.  This document describes
   Http2Transport, a WebTransport protocol that is based on HTTP/2 and
   provides support for bidirectional streams multiplexed within the
   same HTTP/2 connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kinnear-webtransport-http2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kinnear-webtransport-http2-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kinnear-webtransport-http2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/