Subject: I-D Action: draft-iannone-pidloc-privacy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 09:05:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy issues in Identifier/Locator Separation Systems
        Authors         : Luigi Iannone
                          Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Erik Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-iannone-pidloc-privacy-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   There exists several protocols and proposals that leverage on the
   Identifier/Locator split paradigm, having some form of control plane
   by which participating nodes can share their current Identifier-to-
   Location information with their peers.  This document explores some
   of the privacy considerations for such a type of system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iannone-pidloc-privacy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iannone-pidloc-privacy-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iannone-pidloc-privacy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iannone-pidloc-privacy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/