Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 12:23:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proxy Operations for CoAP Group Communication
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operations performed by a forward-proxy,
   when using the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) in group
   communication scenarios.  Proxy operations involve the processing of
   individual responses from servers, as reply to a single request sent
   by the client over unicast to the proxy, and then distributed by the
   proxy over IP multicast to the servers.  When receiving the different
   responses via the proxy, the client is able to distinguish them and
   their originator servers, by acquiring their addressing information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/