Subject: I-D Action: draft-haase-psk-encoding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:05:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key encoding for manual typing operations.
        Author          : Bjoern Haase
	Filename        : draft-haase-psk-encoding-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a string encoding of external pre-shared keys
   (PSK) for applications where the key has to be entered manually by
   use of an alphanumeric or numeric keyboard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haase-psk-encoding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haase-psk-encoding-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haase-psk-encoding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/