Subject: I-D Action: draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-identity-claims-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 07:21:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TMRID Identity Claims
        Authors         : Adam Wiethuechter
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-identity-claims-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes 7 Identity Claims for use in Trustworthy
   Multipurpose Remote ID.  These Identity Claims will be used in
   various Drone Remote ID Protocols (DRIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-identity-claims/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-identity-claims-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-identity-claims-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-identity-claims-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/