Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-srv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 23:27:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS Extensions for Transport Slice over IPv6 Dataplane
        Author          : ZTE Corporation
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-srv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-04-09

Abstract:
   [I-D.peng-teas-network-slicing]defines a unified TN-slice identifier,
   AII(administrative instance identifier), to indicate the topology,
   computing, storage resources of the dedicated virtual network for
   both intra-domain and inter-domain network slicing scenarios.  This
   draft defines extensions to BGP-LS protocol in order to advertise the
   information of the transport slice over IPv6 dataplane..

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-srv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-srv6-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-srv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/