Subject: I-D Action: draft-pwouters-powerbind-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 14:29:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The DELEGATION_ONLY DNSKEY flag
        Authors         : Paul Wouters
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-pwouters-powerbind-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-04-30

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new DNSKEY flag called DELEGATION_ONLY
   that indicates that the particular zone will never sign zone data
   across a label.  That is, every label (dot) underneath is considered
   a zone cut and must have its own (signed) delegation.  Additionally,
   it indicates the zone is expecting its parent to never bypass or
   override the zone.  DNSSEC Validating Resolvers can use this flag to
   mark any data that violates the DELEGATION_ONLY policy as BOGUS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pwouters-powerbind/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pwouters-powerbind-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pwouters-powerbind-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pwouters-powerbind-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/