Subject: I-D Action: draft-jadhav-roll-storing-rootack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 06:35:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPL Storing Root Ack
        Author          : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
	Filename        : draft-jadhav-roll-storing-rootack-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-04-20

Abstract:
   This document explains problems with DAO-ACK handling in RPL Storing
   MOP and provides updates to RFC6550 to solve those problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jadhav-roll-storing-rootack/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jadhav-roll-storing-rootack-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jadhav-roll-storing-rootack-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/