Subject: I-D Action: draft-busizheng-teas-mpls-tp-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 13:03:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Models for Multiprotocol Label Switching - Transport Profile
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Haomian Zheng
	Filename        : draft-busizheng-teas-mpls-tp-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-04-20

Abstract:
   Multi-protocol Label Switching - Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) is a
   profile of the MPLS protocol that is used in packet switched
   transport networks and operated in a similar manner to other
   existing transport technologies (e.g., OTN), as described in
   RFC5921. This document specifies YANG models for MPLS-TP, which have
   not been covered by existing models so far. The gap analysis with
   current relevant traffic-engineering (TE) and MPLS models is also
   included.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-busizheng-teas-mpls-tp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-busizheng-teas-mpls-tp-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-busizheng-teas-mpls-tp-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-busizheng-teas-mpls-tp-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/