Subject: I-D Action: draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 10:39:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012 algorithms with the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
        Authors         : Dmitry Baryshkov
                          Vasily Nikolaev
                          Aleksandr Chelpanov
	Filename        : draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2020-04-24

Abstract:
   This document describes encoding formats, identifiers, and parameter
   formats for the algorithms GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012
   for use in Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/