Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-spring-p2mp-transport-chain-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 18:03:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Point-to-Multipoint Transport Using Chain Replication in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Yimin Shen
                          Zhaohui Zhang
                          Rishabh Parekh
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          Yuji Kamite
	Filename        : draft-shen-spring-p2mp-transport-chain-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-04-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies a point-to-multipoint (P2MP) transport
   mechanism based on chain replication.  It can be used in segment
   routing to achieve traffic optimization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-spring-p2mp-transport-chain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-spring-p2mp-transport-chain-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shen-spring-p2mp-transport-chain-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shen-spring-p2mp-transport-chain-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/