Subject: I-D Action: draft-sam-nntpupdates-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 09:34:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates to the NNTP Protocol
        Author          : Ekow Sam
	Filename        : draft-sam-nntpupdates-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-03-18

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft proposes and suggests updates to the Network News
   Transfer protocol, or NNTP.  The NNTP powers Usenet, one of the
   largest social media platforms in the world.  It is primarily used
   for transferring text and binary posts.  The aim of these updates is
   to improve efficiency between NNTP peers and NNTP clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sam-nntpupdates/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sam-nntpupdates-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sam-nntpupdates-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/