Subject: I-D Action: draft-parecki-oauth-v2-1-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 16:51:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The OAuth 2.1 Authorization Framework
        Authors         : Dick Hardt
                          Aaron Parecki
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
	Filename        : draft-parecki-oauth-v2-1-02.txt
	Pages           : 89
	Date            : 2020-04-24

Abstract:
   The OAuth 2.1 authorization framework enables a third-party
   application to obtain limited access to an HTTP service, either on
   behalf of a resource owner by orchestrating an approval interaction
   between the resource owner and the HTTP service, or by allowing the
   third-party application to obtain access on its own behalf.  This
   specification replaces and obsoletes the OAuth 2.0 Authorization
   Framework described in RFC 6749.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-parecki-oauth-v2-1/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-parecki-oauth-v2-1-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-parecki-oauth-v2-1-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-parecki-oauth-v2-1-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/