Subject: I-D Action: draft-ark-uri-scheme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 07:33:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The ARK URI scheme
        Author          : Mario Xerxes Castelán Castro (Ksenia)
	Filename        : draft-ark-uri-scheme-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-04-28

Abstract:
   This specification defines the

   (ARK) URI scheme that is especially suitable for persistent
   identifiers.

   Persistent identifiers for latest version of this document:
   <https://n2t.net/ark:21206/10015>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ark-uri-scheme/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ark-uri-scheme-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ark-uri-scheme-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/