Subject: I-D Action: draft-clearcast-edu-clearcasturn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 07:03:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clearcast Identifier URN Namespace definition
        Author          : Martin Roberts
	Filename        : draft-clearcast-edu-clearcasturn-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-04-15

Abstract:
   Clearcast Clock Identifiers are used for the unique identification
   of television advertisement content.
   This document defines the formal Uniform Resource Name (URN)
   Namespace Identifier (NID) for Clearcast Identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clearcast-edu-clearcasturn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clearcast-edu-clearcasturn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clearcast-edu-clearcasturn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/