Subject: I-D Action: draft-sheffer-hum-app-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 14:13:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Hum Application: Requirements
        Author          : Yaron Sheffer
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-hum-app-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-04-06

Abstract:
   The IETF has been having virtual meetings for a long time.  Until
   recently these have been interim meetings, and following the all-
   virtual IETF-107 we expect to see more and more WG meetings take the
   virtual route.  A common practice at the IETF is to use room
   "humming" to gauge working group consensus, though the final
   consensus is determined by the working group chairs and typically
   requires a mailing list poll as well.  We do not have a technique
   equivalent to the hum for virtual meetings, and arguably this reduces
   the effectiveness of these meetings.

   This document defines the requirements from a web application whose
   goal is to most faithfully replicate the "feel" of hums, through the
   use of a traditional web user interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sheffer-hum-app-req/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-hum-app-req-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sheffer-hum-app-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/