Subject: I-D Action: draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 11:38:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Definition of Transport Slice
        Authors         : Reza Rokui
                          Shunsuke Homma
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-04-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the definition of a slice in the transport
   networks and its characteristics.  The purpose here is to bring
   clarity and a common understanding of the transport slice concept and
   describe related terms and their meaning.  It explains how transport
   slices can be used in end to end network slices, or independently.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/