Subject: I-D Action: draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 02:16:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flexible Session Protocol
        Author          : Jun-an Gao
	Filename        : draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-04.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2020-04-18

Abstract:
   FSP is a connection-oriented transport layer protocol that provides
   mobility and multihoming support by introducing the concept of 'upper
   layer thread ID', which is associated with some shared secret that is
   applied with some secure hash or authenticated encryption algorithm
   to protect authenticity of the origin of the FSP packets.  It is able
   to provide following services to the upper layer application:

   o  Stream-oriented send-receive with native message boundary

      support

        o  Ubiquitous authenticated encryption
   o  0-RTT multiplication of connections
   o  On-the-wire compression

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/