Subject: I-D Action: draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-multi-tuple-eids-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 19:21:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP support for Multi-Tuple EIDs
        Authors         : Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Sharon Barkai
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Fabio Maino
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-multi-tuple-eids-09.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-04-12

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions for LISP to support EIDs based on
   tuples of multiple elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-multi-tuple-eids/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-multi-tuple-eids-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-multi-tuple-eids-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-multi-tuple-eids-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/