Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-7322bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 11:57:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC Style Guide
        Authors         : John Levine
                          Sandy Ginoza
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-7322bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2020-04-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the fundamental and unique style conventions
   and editorial policies currently in use for the RFC Series.  It
   captures the RFC Editor's basic requirements and offers guidance
   regarding the style and structure of an RFC.  Additional guidance is
   captured on a website that reflects the experimental nature of that
   guidance and prepares it for future inclusion in the RFC Style Guide.
   This document obsoletes RFC 7322, "RFC Style Guide".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-7322bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-7322bis-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-flanagan-7322bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-flanagan-7322bis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/