Subject: I-D Action: draft-btw-add-ipsecme-ike-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 07:55:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2) Configuration for Encrypted DNS
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-btw-add-ipsecme-ike-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-04-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version
   2 (IKEv2) Configuration Payload Attribute Type for encrypted DNS such
   as DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) and DNS-over-TLS (DoT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-btw-add-ipsecme-ike/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-btw-add-ipsecme-ike-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-btw-add-ipsecme-ike-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/