Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 12:53:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD for Multipoint Networks over Point-to-Multi-Point MPLS LSP
        Author          : Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-09.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-04-14

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for using Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) for multipoint networks to detect data plane failures
   in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) point-to-multipoint (p2mp)
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  It also describes the applicability of
   LSP Ping, as in-band, and the control plane, as out-band, solutions
   to bootstrap a BFD session in this environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/