Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-rpki-rov-timing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 12:44:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Timing Parameters in the RPKI based Route Origin Validation Supply Chain
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-rpki-rov-timing-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-04-21

Abstract:
   This document explores, and makes recommendations for, timing of
   Resource Public Key Infrastructure publication, propagation, and use
   of RPKI ROV data in relying parties and routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-rpki-rov-timing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-rpki-rov-timing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-rpki-rov-timing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/