Subject: I-D Action: draft-bosh-core-new-block-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 06:23:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Block-Wise Transfer Options
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-bosh-core-new-block-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-04-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies new Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
   Block-Wise transfer options: Block3 and Block4 options.  These
   options are similar to the CoAP Block1 and Block2 options, but enable
   faster transmissions of big blocks of data with less packet
   interchanges as well as supporting faster recovery should any of the
   Blocks get lost in transmission.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bosh-core-new-block/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bosh-core-new-block-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bosh-core-new-block-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/