Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-bess-evpn-vxlan-bypass-vtep-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 21:20:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN VXLAN Bypass VTEP
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-bess-evpn-vxlan-bypass-vtep-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-04-27

Abstract:
   A principal feature of EVPN is the ability to support multihoming
   from a customer equipment (CE) to multiple provider edge equipment
   (PE) with all-active links. This draft specifies a mechanism to
   simplify PEs used with VXLAN tunnels and enhance VXLAN Active-Active
   reliability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-bess-evpn-vxlan-bypass-vtep/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-bess-evpn-vxlan-bypass-vtep-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eastlake-bess-evpn-vxlan-bypass-vtep-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-bess-evpn-vxlan-bypass-vtep-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/