Subject: I-D Action: draft-spaghetti-sidrops-rpki-vrp-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 16:13:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Model for RPKI VRPs
        Author          : Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-spaghetti-sidrops-rpki-vrp-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-04-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG model for a commonly used
   datastructure for RPKI Validated ROA Payload data.  This specific
   datastructure is commonly used in the transport between RPKI Cache
   Validators and BGP routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spaghetti-sidrops-rpki-vrp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spaghetti-sidrops-rpki-vrp-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-spaghetti-sidrops-rpki-vrp-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/