Subject: I-D Action: draft-balasubramanian-tcpm-hystartplusplus-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 20:01:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HyStart++: Modified Slow Start for TCP
        Authors         : Praveen Balasubramanian
                          Yi Huang
                          Matt Olson
	Filename        : draft-balasubramanian-tcpm-hystartplusplus-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-04-26

Abstract:
   This informational memo describes HyStart++, a simple modification to
   the slow start phase of TCP congestion control algorithms.  HyStart++
   combines the use of one variant of HyStart and Limited Slow Start
   (LSS) to prevent overshooting of the ideal sending rate, while also
   mitigating poor performance which can result from false positives
   when HyStart is used alone.  This memo also describes the details of
   the current implementation in the Windows operating system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-balasubramanian-tcpm-hystartplusplus/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-balasubramanian-tcpm-hystartplusplus-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-balasubramanian-tcpm-hystartplusplus-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-balasubramanian-tcpm-hystartplusplus-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/