Subject: I-D Action: draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 06:34:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Engineering Steering Group IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : Eligibility for the 2020-2021 Nominating Committee
        Author          : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-04-02

Abstract:
   The 2020-2021 Nominating Committee (NomCom) needs to be formed
   between IETF 107 and IETF 108, and the issue of eligibility of who
   can serve on that NomCom needs clarification.  This document provides
   a one-time interpretation of the eligibility rules that is required
   for the exceptional situation of the cancellation of the in-person
   IETF 107 meeting.  This document only affects the seating of the
   2020-2021 NomCom, and does not set a precedent for the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/