Subject: I-D Action: draft-dold-payto-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 06:10:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The 'payto' URI scheme for payments
        Authors         : Florian Dold
                          Christian Grothoff
	Filename        : draft-dold-payto-13.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-04-28

Abstract:
   This document defines the 'payto' Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   scheme for designating targets for payments.

   A unified URI scheme for all payment target types allows applications
   to offer user interactions with URIs that represent payment targets,
   simplifying the introduction of new payment systems and applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dold-payto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dold-payto-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dold-payto-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dold-payto-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/