Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-multicast-telemetry-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 13:23:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirement and Solution for Multicast Traffic On-path Telemetry
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Mike McBride
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-song-multicast-telemetry-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-04-07

Abstract:
   This document discusses the requirement of on-path telemetry for
   multicast traffic.  The existing solutions are examined and their
   issues are addressed with new modifications that adapt to the
   multicast scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-multicast-telemetry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-multicast-telemetry-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-multicast-telemetry-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-multicast-telemetry-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/