Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-quic-optimizing-ack-in-wlan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 19:48:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Optimizing ACK mechanism for QUIC
        Authors         : Tong Li
                          Kai Zheng
                          Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Jiao Kang
	Filename        : draft-li-quic-optimizing-ack-in-wlan-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-04-20

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the problems caused by contentions and
   collisions on wireless medium between data packets and ACKs in WLAN
   and it proposes an optimized ACK mechanism that can minimize the
   intensity of ACK Frame in QUIC, improving the performance of
   transport layer connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-quic-optimizing-ack-in-wlan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-quic-optimizing-ack-in-wlan-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-quic-optimizing-ack-in-wlan-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/