Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-t2trg-stp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 14:14:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Series Transfer Pattern (STP)
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-bormann-t2trg-stp-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-04-07

Abstract:
   Many applications make use of Series of data items, i.e., an array of
   data items where new items can be added over time.  Where such Series
   are to be made available using REST protocols such as CoAP or HTTP,
   the Series has to be mapped into a structure of one or more resources
   and a protocol for a client to obtain the Series and to learn about
   new items.

   Various protocols have been standardized that make Series-shaped data
   available, with rather different properties and objectives.  The
   present document is an attempt to extract a common underlying pattern
   and to define media types and an access scheme that can be used right
   away for further protocols that provide Series-shaped data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-t2trg-stp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-t2trg-stp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-t2trg-stp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-t2trg-stp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/