Subject: I-D Action: draft-amsuess-lwig-oscore-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 00:05:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSCORE Implementation Guidance
        Author          : Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-amsuess-lwig-oscore-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-04-29

Abstract:
   Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments (OSCORE) is a
   means of end-to-end protection of short request/response exchanges
   for tiny devices, typically transported using the Constrained
   Application Protocol (CoAP).  This document aims to assist
   implementers in leveraging the optimizations catered for by the
   combination of CoAP and OSCORE, and by generally providing experience
   from earlier implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-lwig-oscore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amsuess-lwig-oscore-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amsuess-lwig-oscore-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/