Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-pce-segment-routing-ipv6-complement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 19:43:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for SRv6 Unified SIDs
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-xiong-pce-segment-routing-ipv6-complement-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-04-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes PCEP extensions for SRv6 Path which applied to
   the use of SRv6 Unified SIDs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-pce-segment-routing-ipv6-complement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-pce-segment-routing-ipv6-complement-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-pce-segment-routing-ipv6-complement-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiong-pce-segment-routing-ipv6-complement-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/