Subject: I-D Action: draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 05:21:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Export of MPLS Segment Routing Label Type Information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
        Author          : Thomas Graf
	Filename        : draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-04-26

Abstract:
   This document introduces additional code points in the
   mplsTopLabelType Information Element for IS-IS, OSPFv2, OSPFv3 MPLS
   Segment Routing (SR) extensions and a new SID type element to enable
   Segment Routing label and segment type information in IP Flow
   Information Export (IPFIX).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/