Subject: I-D Action: draft-tian-bupt-inwt-mechanism-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 19:57:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-band Network-Wide Telemetry
        Authors         : Tian Pan
                          Minglan Gao
                          Enge Song
                          Zizheng Bian
                          Xingchen Lin
	Filename        : draft-tian-bupt-inwt-mechanism-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-04-28

Abstract:
   This document describes INT-path, a cost-effective network-wide
   telemetry framework based on INT(In-band Network Telemetry), by
   decoupling the network monitoring system into a routing mechanism and
   a routing path generation policy.  INT-path embed SR(Source Routing)
   into INT probes to allow specifying the route that the probe packet
   takes through the network.  Above this probing path control
   mechanism, an Euler trail-based path planning policy is developed to
   generate non-overlapped INT paths that cover the entire network with
   a minimum path member, reducing the overall telemetry overhead.  INT-
   path is very suitable for deployment in data center networks thanks
   to their symmetric topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tian-bupt-inwt-mechanism-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tian-bupt-inwt-mechanism-policy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tian-bupt-inwt-mechanism-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/