Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 04:05:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining (SFC) Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) Framework
        Authors         : Sam K. Aldrin
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nagendra Kumar
                          Ram Krishnan
                          Anoop Ghanwani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-13.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-04-14

Abstract:
   This document provides a reference framework for Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Service Function Chaining
   (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/