Subject: I-D Action: draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 07:18:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TPM-based Network Device Remote Integrity Verification
        Authors         : Guy Fedorkow
                          Eric Voit
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
	Filename        : draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-05.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2020-04-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a workflow for remote attestation of
   integrity of network devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fedorkow-rats-network-device-attestation-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/