Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 15:43:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Postcard-based On-Path Flow Data Telemetry
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Jongyoon Shin
                          Kyungtae Lee
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-04-13

Abstract:
   The document describes a variation of the Postcard-Based Telemetry
   (PBT), the marking-based PBT.  Unlike the instruction-based PBT, as
   embodied in [I-D.ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export], the marking-based PBT
   does not require the encapsulation of a telemetry instruction header
   so it avoids some of the implementation challenges of the
   instruction-based PBT.  This documents discuss the issues and
   solutions of the marking-based PBT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/