Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-shorter-srv6-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 23:09:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG data model for shorter srv6
        Author          : Ran Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-shorter-srv6-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-04-02

Abstract:
   This document is to define the YANG data model for shorter srv6(
   Compressing SRv6 ).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-shorter-srv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-shorter-srv6-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-shorter-srv6-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/