Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 14:13:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Elliptic curve 2y^2=x^3+x over field size 8^91+5
        Author          : Dan Brown
	Filename        : draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-05.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2020-04-03

Abstract:
  Multi-curve elliptic curve cryptography with 2y^2=x^3+x/GF(8^91+5)
  hedges a risk of new curve-specific attacks.  The curve features:
  isomorphism to Miller's curve from 1985; low Kolmogorov complexity
  (little room for embedded weaknesses of Gordon, Young--Yung, or
  Teske); prime field; Montgomery ladder or Edwards unified arithmetic
  (Hisil--Carter--Dawson--Wong); complex multiplication by i
  (Gallant--Lambert--Vanstone); 34-byte keys; five 64-bit-word field
  arithmetic; easy reduction, inversion, Legendre symbol, and square
  root; similarity to a Bitcoin curve; and string-as-point encoding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/