Subject: I-D Action: draft-ogondio-opsawg-uni-topology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 11:40:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Model for User-Network Interface (UNI) Topologies
        Authors         : Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Samier Barguil
                          Qin Wu
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ogondio-opsawg-uni-topology-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-04-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for representing an abstract
   view of the Service Provider network topology containing the points
   from which its services can be attached (e.g., basic connectivity,
   VPN, SDWAN).  The data model augments the 'ietf-network' data model
   by adding the concept of service-attachment-points.  The service-
   attachment-points are an abstraction of the points to which network
   services (such as L3 VPN or L2 VPN) can be attached.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ogondio-opsawg-uni-topology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ogondio-opsawg-uni-topology-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ogondio-opsawg-uni-topology-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ogondio-opsawg-uni-topology-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/