Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-ctls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 14:10:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Compact TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Richard Barnes
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-ctls-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-04-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies a "compact" version of TLS 1.3.  It is
   isomorphic to TLS 1.3 but saves space by trimming obsolete material,
   tighter encoding, and a template-based specialization technique. cTLS
   is not directly interoperable with TLS 1.3, but it should eventually
   be possible for a cTLS/TLS 1.3 server to exist and successfully
   interoperate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-ctls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-ctls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-ctls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/