Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 15:44:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Xiao Min
	Filename        : draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-04-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to extend the capabilities of
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).  These extensions enable
   BFD to measure performance metrics like packet loss and packet delay.
   Also, a method to perform lightweight on-demand authentication is
   defined in this specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirmin-bfd-extended/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirmin-bfd-extended-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/