Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-ietf-iana-registrations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 10:41:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Specifying the IANA Contact for Registrations in IETF Documents
        Author          : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-ietf-iana-registrations-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2020-04-10

Abstract:
   IETF documents have been inconsistent in what they specify as the
   registrant (or contact, or change controller) in IANA registrations
   they make.  This document provides a consistent specification
   ("IETF") to be used, and allows for exceptions with IESG approval.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-ietf-iana-registrations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-ietf-iana-registrations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-leiba-ietf-iana-registrations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/