Subject: I-D Action: draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 04:50:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alternative NTP port
        Author          : Miroslav Lichvar
	Filename        : draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-04-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies an alternative port for the Network Time
   Protocol (NTP) which is restricted in modes in order to avoid
   amplification attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/