Subject: I-D Action: draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 11:48:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Authentication using ITS certificate
        Authors         : Mounira Msahli
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          William Whyte
                          Ahmed Serhrouchni
                          Houda Labiod
	Filename        : draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-04-13

Abstract:
   The IEEE and ETSI have specified a type of end-entity certificates.
   This document defines an experimental change to TLS to support IEEE/
   ETSI certificate types to authenticate TLS entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-msahli-ise-ieee1609-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/