Subject: I-D Action: draft-dai-quic-netconf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 06:30:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using NETCONF over QUIC connection
        Authors         : Jinyou Dai
                          Xueshun Wang
                          Yang Kou
                          Lifen Zhou
	Filename        : draft-dai-quic-netconf-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-04-27

Abstract:
   The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) provides mechanisms to
   install, manipulate, and delete the configuration of network devices.
   At present, almost all implementations of NETCONF are based on TCP
   based protocol. QUIC, a new UDP-based transport protocol, can
   facilitate to improve the transportation performance when being used
   as an infrastructure layer of NETCONF. This document describes how
   to use the QUIC protocol as the transport   protocol of NETCONF
   (It is so called NETCONFoQUIC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dai-quic-netconf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dai-quic-netconf-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dai-quic-netconf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dai-quic-netconf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/