Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-detnet-tsn-over-srv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 05:41:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Data Plane: IEEE 802.1 Time Sensitive Networking over SRv6
        Authors         : Xueshun Wang
                          Jinyou Dai
                          Jianhua Liu
                          Jing Xu
	Filename        : draft-wang-detnet-tsn-over-srv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-04-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Deterministic Networking data plane when
   TSN networks interconnected over an Segment Routing IPv6 Packet
   Switched Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-detnet-tsn-over-srv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-detnet-tsn-over-srv6-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-detnet-tsn-over-srv6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-detnet-tsn-over-srv6-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/