Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 09:47:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Describing QUIC's Protocol Data Units with Augmented Packet Header Diagrams
        Authors         : Stephen McQuistin
                          Vivian Band
                          Dejice Jacob
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2020-04-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the core transport protocol data units used
   in the QUIC protocol using a machine-readable augmented packet header
   diagram format.  It is intended as an example of the packet header
   diagram language, and not as a contribution to the development of the
   QUIC protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/