Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 21:04:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for Tunneled Traffic
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Rong Gu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-09.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-04-12

Abstract:
   This draft specifies a Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Network Layer
   Reachability Information (NLRI) encoding format for flow
   specifications (RFC 5575bis) that can match on a variety of tunneled
   traffic. In addition, flow specification components are specified for
   certain tunneling header fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/