Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-l2acp-scenarios-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 14:02:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scenarios and Requirements for Layer 2 Autonomic Control Planes
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-l2acp-scenarios-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-04-08

Abstract:
   This document discusses scenarios and requirements for Autonomic
   Control Planes (ACPs) constructed and secured at Layer 2.  These
   would be alternatives to an ACP constructed and secured at the
   network layer.  A secure ACP is required as the substrate for an
   autonomic network and for the Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol
   (GRASP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-l2acp-scenarios/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-l2acp-scenarios-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-anima-l2acp-scenarios-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-anima-l2acp-scenarios-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/