Subject: I-D Action: draft-yaoyuan-dnsext-idr-adr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 08:50:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Invisible Canonical Name Implementation
        Author          : Yaoyuan Chen
	Filename        : draft-yaoyuan-dnsext-idr-adr-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-04-17

Abstract:
   To accomplish the goal that not exposing redundant and unuseful CNAME
   chains in answers responded to clients, this document describes two
   new DNS resource records called "IDR" and "ADR" for hiding CNAME
   iterative process and better safety consideration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yaoyuan-dnsext-idr-adr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yaoyuan-dnsext-idr-adr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yaoyuan-dnsext-idr-adr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/