Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 14:15:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operator Privacy for RemoteID Messages
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-04-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of providing privacy for Operator
   information specified in the ASTM UAS Remote ID and Tracking
   messages.  This is achieved by encrypting, in place, those fields
   containing Operator sensitive data using a hybrid ECIES.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/