Subject: I-D Action: draft-howard-gss-sanon-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 01:36:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Simple Anonymous GSS-API Mechanism
        Author          : Luke Howard
	Filename        : draft-howard-gss-sanon-13.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-04-27

Abstract:
   This document defines protocols, procedures and conventions for a
   Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API)
   security mechanism that provides key agreement without authentication
   of either party.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-howard-gss-sanon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-howard-gss-sanon-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-howard-gss-sanon-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-howard-gss-sanon-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/