Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 09:43:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Egress Protection
        Author          : Yubao Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-04-19

Abstract:
   A fast reroute framework for egress node protection is specified by
   [RFC8679] . But it cannot be applied to VXLAN EVPN directly.  This
   document specifies a mechanism to apply Egress Node Protection to
   VXLAN EVPN nodes and apply Egress Link Protection to EVPN EAD/EVI
   routes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/