Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 05:14:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure UAS Network RID and C2 Transport
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-04-06

Abstract:
   This document provides the mechanisms for secure transport of UAS
   Network-RemoteID and Command-and-Control messaging.  Both HIP and
   DTLS based methods are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/