Subject: I-D Action: draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 01:43:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Large Authoritative DNS Servers Operators
        Authors         : Giovane C. M. Moura
                          Wes Hardaker
                          John Heidemann
                          Marco Davids
	Filename        : draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-04-08

Abstract:
   This document summarizes recent research work exploring Domain Name
   System (DNS) configurations and offers specific, tangible
   considerations to operators for configuring authoritative servers.

   It is possible that the considerations presented in this document
   could be applicable in a wider context, such as for any stateless/
   short-duration, anycasted service.

   This document is not an IETF consensus document: it is published for
   informational purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/