Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-rtgwg-precise-tn-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 02:24:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Requirements for Precise Transport Networking
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-xiong-rtgwg-precise-tn-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-04-24

Abstract:
   The future networks not only need to offer the Service Level
   Agreements (SLA) guarantees such as low lantency and jitter, low
   packet loss and high reliability, but also need to support the
   precise services such as flexible resource allocation and service
   isolation.  This document proposes a set of performance requirements
   and precise properties for Precise Transport Networking in various
   industries such as 5G networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-rtgwg-precise-tn-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-rtgwg-precise-tn-requirements-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-rtgwg-precise-tn-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/