Subject: I-D Action: draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 19:46:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The CONNECT-UDP HTTP Method
        Author          : David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-04-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the CONNECT-UDP HTTP method.  CONNECT-UDP is
   similar to the HTTP CONNECT method, but it uses UDP instead of TCP.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the MASQUE IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] or on the GitHub repository which
   contains the draft: https://github.com/DavidSchinazi/masque-drafts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/