Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 07:02:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Towards Remote Procedure Call Encryption By Default
        Authors         : Trond Myklebust
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls-07.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-04-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism that, through the use of
   opportunistic Transport Layer Security (TLS), enables encryption of
   in-transit Remote Procedure Call (RPC) transactions while
   interoperating with ONC RPC implementations that do not support this
   mechanism.  This document updates RFC 5531.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/