Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-add-rdp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 14:34:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Resolver Discovery Protocol (DRDP)
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-add-rdp-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-05-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the DNS Resolver Discovery Protocol (DRDP)
   that enables a DNS client to discover various available local and
   global resolving service.  The discovery is primarily initiated by a
   DNS client, but a resolving service may also inform the DNS client
   other resolving services are available and eventually preferred.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-add-rdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-add-rdp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-add-rdp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-add-rdp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/