Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-pubsub-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 May 2020 04:48:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Publish/Subscribe over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) using the Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL)
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-pubsub-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-05-09

Abstract:
   This document explores how the Constrained RESTful Application
   Language (CoRAL) might be used for enabling publish/subscribe-style
   communication over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), which
   allows CoAP nodes with long breaks in connectivity and/or up-time to
   exchange data via a publish/subscribe broker.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-pubsub/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-pubsub-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-pubsub-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-pubsub-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/