Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcsweeney-drop-scheme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 18:13:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Defined Resource Operator (drop) The 'drop' URI Scheme
        Author          : Tim McSweeney
	Filename        : draft-mcsweeney-drop-scheme-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-05-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the 'drop' Uniform Resource
   Identifier (URI) scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcsweeney-drop-scheme/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcsweeney-drop-scheme-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcsweeney-drop-scheme-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/