Subject: I-D Action: draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 07:25:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Eligibility for the 2020-2021 Nominating Committee
        Author          : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-05-07

Abstract:
   The 2020-2021 Nominating Committee (NomCom) is to be formed between
   IETF 107 and IETF 108, and the issue of eligibility of who can serve
   on that NomCom needs clarification.  This document provides a one-
   time interpretation of the eligibility rules that is required for the
   exceptional situation of the cancellation of the in-person IETF 107
   meeting.  This document only affects the seating of the 2020-2021
   NomCom and any rules or processes that relate to NomCom eligibility
   before IETF 108, and does not set a precedent for the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iesg-nomcom-eligibility-2020-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/