Subject: I-D Action: draft-defoy-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-background-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 06:57:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IoT Edge Computing: Initiatives, Projects and Products
        Authors         : Xavier de Foy
                          Jungha Hong
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Matthias Kovatsch
                          Eve Schooler
                          Dirk Kutscher
	Filename        : draft-defoy-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-background-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-05-25

Abstract:
   Many IoT applications have requirements that cannot be met by
   the traditional Cloud.  As a result, the IoT is driving the Internet
   toward Edge computing.  This draft reviews initiatives, projects and
   products related to IoT Edge Computing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-defoy-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-background/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defoy-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-background-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-defoy-t2trg-iot-edge-computing-background-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/