Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-ipwave-nd-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 17:31:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service and Neighbor Vehicle Discovery in IPv6-Based Vehicular Networks
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jian Weng
                          Guanggang Geng
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
	Filename        : draft-yan-ipwave-nd-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-05-17

Abstract:
   For Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control (C-ACC), platooning and other
   typical use cases in Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), IPv6
   communication between neighbor vehicles and between vehicle and
   server pose the following two issues: 1) how to discover a neighbor
   vehicle and the demanded service; and 2) how to discover the link-
   layer address and other metadata of the neighbor vehicle and selected
   server.  This document presents a solution to these problems based on
   DNS-SD/mDNS [RFC6762][RFC6763].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-ipwave-nd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-ipwave-nd-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-ipwave-nd-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-ipwave-nd-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/