Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-client-pm-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 21:39:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Client Signal Performance Monitoring
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Italo Busi
                          Yanlei Zheng
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-client-pm-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-05-07

Abstract:
   A transport network is a server-layer network to provide connectivity
   services to its client.  Given the client signal is configured, the
   followup function for performance monitoring, such as latency and bit
   error rate, would be needed for network operation.

   This document describes the data model to support the performance
   monitoring functionalities.  The module carefully maps to relevant
   performance monitoring standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-pm-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-pm-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-pm-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-ccamp-client-pm-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/