Subject: I-D Action: draft-bdc-something-something-certificate-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 12:29:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client-Cert HTTP Header: Conveying Client Certificate Information from TLS Terminating Reverse Proxies to Origin Server Applications
        Author          : Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-bdc-something-something-certificate-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-05-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the HTTP header field "Client-Cert" that allows
   a TLS terminating reverse proxy to convey information about the
   client certificate of a mutually-authenticated TLS connection to an
   origin server in a common and predictable manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bdc-something-something-certificate/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bdc-something-something-certificate-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bdc-something-something-certificate-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bdc-something-something-certificate-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/