Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-srv6-ssid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 22:50:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Short SID for SRv6
        Authors         : Taixin Li
                          Zhe Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-srv6-ssid-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-05-14

Abstract:
   Segment Routing enables an operator or an application to specify a
   packet processing program. When Segment Routing is applied to IPv6
   data plane, the list of IPv6 SIDs in SRH makes overhead a big
   challenge.

   This document proposes Short SID (SSID) and Short SRH (SSRH), and the
   operations with SSRH. The proposed solution tries to reduce the
   overhead of SRv6 without defining new routing header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-srv6-ssid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-srv6-ssid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-spring-srv6-ssid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/