Subject: I-D Action: draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 02:23:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-Path Concurrent Measurement for IPPM
        Authors         : Joanna Dang
                          Jianglong
                          Shinyoung
	Filename        : draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-05-13

Abstract:
   This test method can test multi-paths concurrently from one edge node
   to another edge node.  This document details Multi-Path Concurrent
   Measurement (MPCM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/