Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 May 2020 23:14:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Annotated Example SDP for WebRTC
        Authors         : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-12.txt
	Pages           : 121
	Date            : 2020-05-09

Abstract:
   The Web Real Time Communications (WebRTC) family of protocols defines
   mechanisms for direct interactive rich communication using audio,
   video and data between two peers' web browsers.  Within the WebRTC
   framework, the Session Description protocol (SDP) is used for
   negotiating session capabilities between the peers.  Such a
   negotiation happens based on the SDP Offer/Answer exchange mechanism

   This document provides an informational reference in describing the
   role of SDP and the Offer/Answer exchange mechanism for the most
   common WebRTC use-cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/