Subject: I-D Action: draft-murillo-perc-lite-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 16:01:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : End to End Media Encryption Procedures
        Authors         : Sergio Garcia Murillo
                          Alexandre Gouaillard
	Filename        : draft-murillo-perc-lite-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-05-12

Abstract:
   In some conferencing scenarios, it is desirable for an intermediary
   to be able to manipulate some RTP parameters, while still providing
   strong end-to-end security guarantees.  This document defines a
   procedure to perform end to end media authenticated encryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murillo-perc-lite/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murillo-perc-lite-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-murillo-perc-lite-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murillo-perc-lite-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/