Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-crh-variable-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 08:03:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Compressed Routing Header with Variable Length Addresses
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-crh-variable-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-05-18

Abstract:
   The IPv6 Routing Header can be used to direct a packet through
   multiple intermediate IPv6 waypoints toward a final destination.  In
   its simplest form, the routing header includes the full length of
   each intermediate IPv6 waypoint.  This document specifies a method
   for supporting variable-length compressed IPv6 addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-crh-variable/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-6man-crh-variable-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-crh-variable-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/