Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-intarea-gma-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 10:46:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Multi-Access (GMA) Encapsulation Protocol
        Authors         : Jing Zhu
                          Satish Kanugovi
	Filename        : draft-zhu-intarea-gma-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-05-14

Abstract:
   Today, a device can be simultaneously connected to multiple
   networks, e.g. Wi-Fi, LTE, 5G, and DSL. It is desirable to combine
   them seamlessly to improve quality of experience. Such
   optimization requires additional control information, e.g.
   Sequence Number, in each (IP) data packet. This document presents
   a new light-weight and flexible encapsulation protocol for this
   need. The solution has been developed by the authors based on
   their experiences in multiple standards bodies including the IETF
   and 3GPP, is not an Internet Standard and does not represent the
   consensus opinion of the IETF. This document will enable other
   developers to build interoperable implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-intarea-gma/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-intarea-gma-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-intarea-gma-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-intarea-gma-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/