Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-cose-more-algs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 13:44:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Additional Algorithms
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-cose-more-algs-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-05-22

Abstract:
   The CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) syntax
   [I-D.ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-struct] allows for adding additional
   algorithms to the registries.  This document adds one additional key
   wrap algorithm to the registry using the AES Wrap with Padding
   Algorithm [RFC5649].  This document adds Keccak Message
   Authentication Code (KMAC) algorithms as well as using KMAC as a Key
   Derivation Function (KDF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-cose-more-algs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-cose-more-algs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schaad-cose-more-algs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schaad-cose-more-algs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/