Subject: I-D Action: draft-brownlee-rfc-series-and-rse-changes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 20:03:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Changes to the RFC Series and RSE
        Author          : Nevil Brownlee
	Filename        : draft-brownlee-rfc-series-and-rse-changes-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-05-24

Abstract:
   This document discusses the impact of changes to the RFC Series on
   the RFC Production Centre, and the need for the RFC Series Editor to
   be independent of the Series Input Streams (the I* groups).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brownlee-rfc-series-and-rse-changes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brownlee-rfc-series-and-rse-changes-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brownlee-rfc-series-and-rse-changes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/