Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 07:38:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EAP Session-Id Derivation for EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, and PEAP
        Author          : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-05-14

Abstract:
   EAP Session-Id derivation has not been defined for EAP-SIM or EAP-AKA
   when using the fast re-authentication exchange instead of full
   authentication.  This document updates RFC 5247 to define those
   derivations for EAP-SIM and EAP-AKA.  RFC 5247 also does not define
   Session-Id derivation for PEAP.  A definition is given here which
   follows the definition for other TLS-based EAP methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-eap-session-id-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/