Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 00:22:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer 0 Types
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Young Lee
                          Aihua Guo
                          Victor Lopez
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-05-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
   in the YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types and
   groupings are intended to be imported by modules that model Layer 0
   optical Traffic Engineering (TE) configuration and state capabilities
   such as Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSONs) and Flexi-grid
   Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-layer0-types-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/