Subject: I-D Action: draft-dumler-jsresume-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 May 2020 16:51:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSResume: A JSON representation of resume data
        Author          : Matt Dumler
	Filename        : draft-dumler-jsresume-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2020-04-30

Abstract:
   This specification defines a data model and JSON representation of
   resume data that can be used for storage and data exchange in human
   resource and professional networking applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dumler-jsresume/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dumler-jsresume-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dumler-jsresume-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/