Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-cbor-notable-tags-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 15:26:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Notable CBOR Tags
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-cbor-notable-tags-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-05-15

Abstract:
   The Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR, RFC 7049) is a data
   format whose design goals include the possibility of extremely small
   code size, fairly small message size, and extensibility without the
   need for version negotiation.

   In CBOR, one point of extensibility is the definition of CBOR tags.
   RFC 7049 and its revision 7049bis define a basic set of tags as well
   as a registry that can be used to contribute additional tag
   definitions [IANA.cbor-tags].  Since RFC 7049 was published, some 80
   tag definitions have been added to that registry.

   The present document provides a roadmap to a large subset of these
   tag definitions.  Where applicable, it points to a IETF standards or
   standard development document that specifies the tag.  Where no such
   document exists, the intention is to collect specification
   information from the sources of the registrations.  After some more
   development, the present document is intended to be useful as a
   reference document for the IANA registrations of the CBOR tags the
   definitions of which have been collected.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-cbor-notable-tags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-cbor-notable-tags-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-cbor-notable-tags-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-cbor-notable-tags-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/