Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 01:38:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Identity as Raw Public Key in EAP-TLS
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
                          Haiguang Wang
	Filename        : draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-05-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of identity as a raw public key in
   EAP-TLS and EAP-TLS13, EAP-TLS defined in RFC 5216.  The protocol
   procedures of EAP-TLS-IBS will comply with EAP-TLS and EAP-TLS13,
   Identity-based signature will be extended to support EAP-TLS's
   signature algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/