Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-scram-sha-512-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 10:34:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCRAM-SHA-512 and SCRAM-SHA-512-PLUS Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) Mechanisms
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-scram-sha-512-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-05-14

Abstract:
   This document registers the Simple Authentication and Security Layer
   (SASL) mechanisms SCRAM-SHA-512 and SCRAM-SHA-512-PLUS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-scram-sha-512/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-scram-sha-512-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-melnikov-scram-sha-512-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/