Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 11:16:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS YANG Model Augmentations for Additional Features - Version 1
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-acee-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-05-06

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data modules augmenting the IETF IS-IS
   YANG model to provide support for IS-IS Minimum Remaining Lifetime as
   defined in RFC 7987.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-acee-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-acee-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/