Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 15:34:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates for the Back-to-back Frame Benchmark in RFC 2544
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-05-19

Abstract:
   Fundamental Benchmarking Methodologies for Network Interconnect
   Devices of interest to the IETF are defined in RFC 2544.  This memo
   updates the procedures of the test to measure the Back-to-back frames
   Benchmark of RFC 2544, based on further experience.

   This memo updates Section 26.4 of RFC 2544.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/