Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 05:03:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BATS Coding Scheme for Multi-hop Data Transport
        Authors         : Shenghao Yang
                          Xuan Huang
                          Raymond W. Yeung
                          John K. Zao
	Filename        : draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-05-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a BATS coding scheme for communication
   through multi-hop networks.  BATS code is a class of efficient linear
   network coding scheme with a matrix generalization of fountain codes
   as the outer code, and batch-based linear network coding as the inner
   code.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-nwcrg-bats-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/