Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-gendispatch-draft-adoption-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 13:22:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Process for Working Group Adoption of Drafts
        Authors         : Brian E. Carpenter
                          Fernando Gont
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-gendispatch-draft-adoption-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-05-31

Abstract:
   IETF working groups often formally adopt drafts.  This document
   specifies minimum requirements for this process, thereby extending
   RFC 2418.  It also describes how an adopted draft may be withdrawn
   from the working group process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-gendispatch-draft-adoption/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-gendispatch-draft-adoption-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-gendispatch-draft-adoption-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/