Subject: I-D Action: draft-thornburgh-fwk-dc-token-iss-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 18:50:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework For Decentralized Bearer Token Issuance in HTTP
        Author          : Michael C. Thornburgh
	Filename        : draft-thornburgh-fwk-dc-token-iss-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-05-19

Abstract:
   This memo describes a protocol framework for HTTP clients to obtain
   bearer tokens for accessing restricted resources, where in some
   applications the client may not have prior knowledge of, or a direct
   relationship with, the resource server's authorization infrastructure
   (such as in decentralized identity systems).  Semi-concrete
   applications of the framework using proof-of-possession and TLS
   client certificate mechanisms are also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thornburgh-fwk-dc-token-iss/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thornburgh-fwk-dc-token-iss-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thornburgh-fwk-dc-token-iss-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/