Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 12:34:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Architecture
        Authors         : Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Shuai Zhao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-05-18

Abstract:
   This document defines an architecture for Drone Remote Identification
   Protocol (DRIP) Working Group protocols and services to support
   Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification (UAS RID) and RID-
   related communications, including its building blocks and their
   interfaces, all to be standardized.

   CAVEAT LECTOR: This draft version is undergoing substantial
   restructuring and is submitted to the DRIP WG only to spark
   discussion on architecture and to be adopted as a placeholder if
   there is consensus that there should be an architecture document
   (however far from any future consensus on that architecture this
   draft may be).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-drip-arch-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-drip-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/