Subject: I-D Action: draft-gong-dnsop-optimal-retrieval-edns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 21:58:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Optimal Retrieval Process for DNS Based on EDNS
        Authors         : Daobiao Gong
                          Peng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-gong-dnsop-optimal-retrieval-edns-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-05-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism for query-response protocol to
   improve DNS retrieval efficiency,which makes the resolver always look
   for the best authoritative servers to ask for the required data.Based
   on the extension mechanisms for DNS,optimal-result using OPT pseudo-
   RR can be added to the addtional data section of either a request or
   a response,which contains the information of optimal authoritative
   servers by testing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gong-dnsop-optimal-retrieval-edns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gong-dnsop-optimal-retrieval-edns-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gong-dnsop-optimal-retrieval-edns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/