Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-evpn-arp-nd-synch-without-irb-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 06:42:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ARP/ND Synching And IP Aliasing without IRB
        Authors         : Yubao(Bob) Wang
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-evpn-arp-nd-synch-without-irb-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-05-10

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to [RFC7432] and
   [I-D.sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing] to do ARP synchronizing and IP
   aliasing for Layer 3 routes that is needed for EVPN signalled L3VPN
   to build a complete IP ECMP.  The phrase "EVPN signalled L3VPN" means
   that there may be no MAC-VRF or IRB interface in the use case.  When
   there are no MAC-VRF or IRB interface, EVPN signalled L3VPN is also
   called as "pure L3VPN instance" which is a different usecase from
   [I-D.sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-evpn-arp-nd-synch-without-irb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-bess-evpn-arp-nd-synch-without-irb-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bess-evpn-arp-nd-synch-without-irb-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bess-evpn-arp-nd-synch-without-irb-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/