Subject: I-D Action: draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-ismirsmgps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 17:02:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Need for integration of social media information retrieval statistics and GPS
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-ismirsmgps-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2020-05-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the need for integration of social media information
retrieval statistics and GPS 

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-ismirsmgps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-ismirsmgps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-ismirsmgps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/