Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandijk-dprive-ds-dot-signal-and-pin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 02:18:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signalling Authoritative DoT support in DS records, with key pinning
        Authors         : Peter van Dijk
                          Robin Geuze
                          Emmanuel Bretelle
	Filename        : draft-vandijk-dprive-ds-dot-signal-and-pin-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-05-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a way to signal the usage of DoT, and the
   pinned keys for that DoT usage, in authoritative servers.  This
   signal lives on the parent side of delegations, in DS records.  To
   ensure easy deployment, the signal is defined in terms of (C)DNSKEY.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandijk-dprive-ds-dot-signal-and-pin/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandijk-dprive-ds-dot-signal-and-pin-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vandijk-dprive-ds-dot-signal-and-pin-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/