Subject: I-D Action: draft-gellens-lost-validation-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 13:31:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The LoST-Validation S-NAPTR Application Service Tag
        Authors         : Randall Gellens
                          Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-gellens-lost-validation-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-05-11

Abstract:
   This document adds the "LoST-Validation" service tag to the
   Straightforward Naming Authority PoinTeR (S-NAPTR) Application
   Service Tag IANA registry.  This tag can appear in a Naming Authority
   Pointer (NAPTR) Domain Name System (DNS) record to assist clients of
   the Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST) in identifying
   LoST servers explicitly willing to perform location validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gellens-lost-validation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gellens-lost-validation-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gellens-lost-validation-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gellens-lost-validation-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/