Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-rfc-principles-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 May 2020 22:05:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Principles of the Request for Comments Series
        Author          : Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-rfc-principles-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-05-08

Abstract:
   This document discusses the underlying principles of the Internet
   technical community's Request for Comments document Series.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-rfc-principles/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-rfc-principles-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-rfc-principles-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/