Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 16:04:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Compact Routing Header (CRH)
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Tomonobu Niwa
                          Andrew Alston
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-21.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-05-14

Abstract:
   This document defines two new Routing header types.  Collectively,
   they are called the Compact Routing Headers (CRH).  Individually,
   they are called CRH-16 and CRH-32.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-21
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/