Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 09:09:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using cSHAKE in ORCHIDs
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-05-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to use the cSHAKE hash for ORCHID
   generation and allows for varying sized hashes in the ORCHID along
   with additional information within the ORCHID.  It is an addendum to
   ORCHIDv2 [RFC7343].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-orchid-cshake-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/