Subject: I-D Action: draft-katakam-rem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 May 2020 09:46:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : REM Remote Electron Microscopy
        Author          : Vivekananda Katakam
	Filename        : draft-katakam-rem-00.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2020-05-08

Abstract:
This RFC document envisages the need and necessity in utilizing or
extending the compute resource technologies in such as networking(NW),
remote computing(RC),cloud computing(CC),distributed computing(DC),
Machine Learning(ML) and other related fields of AI to the biological
field of electron microscopy(EC) for use in rapid and timely
identification or diagnosis of virological/bacterial elements in
clinical samples in the current world scenario, within the given
time frame irrespective of the place of origin and with having
geographical presence.

Electron microscopy (EM) is a pioneering methodology used in
identification and diagnosing of viral and microbiological elements.
It is able to identify in morphological form the tiniest of the
viruses in minimum amount of time by clinical scientists.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-katakam-rem/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-katakam-rem-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-katakam-rem-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/