Subject: I-D Action: draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 23:58:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data model for ECA Policy Management
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Qin Wu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2020-05-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the Event Condition
   Action (ECA) policy management.  The ECA policy YANG provides the
   ability for the network management function (within a network
   element) to control the configuration and monitor state change and
   take simple and instant action on the server when a trigger condition
   on the system state is met.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/