Subject: I-D Action: draft-pp-add-stub-upgrade-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 10:03:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Upgrading Communication from Stub Resolvers to DoT or DoH
        Authors         : Puneet Sood
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-pp-add-stub-upgrade-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-05-14

Abstract:
   This document describes methods for a DNS stub resolver to upgrade
   its communications with a known recursive resolver to include
   encrytion using DoT or DoH.  This protocol is designed for the
   scenario where the stub resolver already has the IP address of the
   recursive resolver.

   Other protocols under develpment address scenarios where the stub
   resolver wants to discover recursive resolvers that use DoT or DoH.
   This document does not cover such discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pp-add-stub-upgrade/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pp-add-stub-upgrade-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pp-add-stub-upgrade-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pp-add-stub-upgrade-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/