Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 15:17:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement (PM) with Marking Method in Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Mach Chen
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-05-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of a hybrid performance
   measurement method for packet loss and packet delay measurements of a
   multicast service through a Bit Index Explicit Replication domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-pmmm-oam-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/