Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-ristretto255-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 04:43:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : The ristretto255 Group
        Authors         : Henry de Valence
                          Jack Grigg
                          George Tankersley
                          Filippo Valsorda
                          Isis Lovecruft
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-ristretto255-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-05-02

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a prime-order group, ristretto255, suitable for
   safely implementing higher-level and complex cryptographic protocols.
   The ristretto255 group can be implemented using Curve25519, allowing
   existing Curve25519 implementations to be reused and extended to
   provide a prime-order group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-ristretto255/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-ristretto255-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-ristretto255-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/