Subject: I-D Action: draft-montoya-phtal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 14:28:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Profiled Hypertext Application Language
        Author          : Jose Montoya
	Filename        : draft-montoya-phtal-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-05-05

Abstract:
   This document defines PHTAL, a generic representation format for
   hypertext applications guided by REST constraints.  PHTAL could be
   compared to HTML without any graphical objectives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montoya-phtal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montoya-phtal-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-montoya-phtal-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-montoya-phtal-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/