Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 13:27:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Service Negotiation
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Panos Georgatsos
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-21.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2020-05-29

Abstract:
   This document defines the Connectivity Provisioning Negotiation
   Protocol (CPNP) which is designed to facilitate the dynamic
   negotiation of service parameters.

   CPNP is a generic protocol that can be used for various negotiation
   purposes that include (but are not necessarily limited to)
   connectivity provisioning services, storage facilities, Content
   Delivery Networks, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-21
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/