Subject: I-D Action: draft-cooper-shmo-questions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 09:25:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Questions Arising Concerning In-Person Meeting Cancellation
        Authors         : Alissa Cooper
                          Russ Housley
                          Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-cooper-shmo-questions-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-05-13

Abstract:
   The COVID-19 pandemic has required the IETF community to confront
   complicated questions about the cancellation and replacement of in-
   person meetings.  This document lists some general questions that
   have come up for discussion in the community as the IESG, the IRTF
   Chair, and the IETF LLC have been faced with making decisions about
   IETF 107 and IETF 108.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cooper-shmo-questions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cooper-shmo-questions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cooper-shmo-questions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/