Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 09:28:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Policy Translation in Interface to Network Security Functions
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jinhyuk Yang
                          Chaehong Chung
                          Jinyong Tim Kim
	Filename        : draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-06.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-05-07

Abstract:
   This document proposes a scheme of security policy translation (i.e.,
   Security Policy Translator) in Interface to Network Security
   Functions (I2NSF) Framework.  When I2NSF User delivers a high-level
   security policy for a security service, Security Policy Translator in
   Security Controller translates it into a low-level security policy
   for Network Security Functions (NSFs).  For this security policy
   translation, this document specifies the mapping between a high-level
   security policy based on the Consumer-Facing Interface YANG data
   model and a low-level security policy based on the NSF-Facing
   Interface YANG data model.  Also, it describes an architecture of a
   security policy translator along with an NSF database, and the
   process of security policy translation with the NSF database.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/