Subject: I-D Action: draft-montoya-xrel-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 16:24:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended Link Relationships
        Author          : Jose Montoya
	Filename        : draft-montoya-xrel-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-05-05

Abstract:
   This document defines XREL, a data format for describing extended
   hypermedia relationships identified by Uniform Resource Locators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montoya-xrel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montoya-xrel-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-montoya-xrel-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-montoya-xrel-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/