Subject: I-D Action: draft-pp-add-resinfo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 10:03:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Resolver Information Self-publication
        Authors         : Puneet Sood
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-pp-add-resinfo-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-05-14

Abstract:
   This document describes methods for DNS resolvers to self-publish
   information about themselves.  The information is returned as a JSON
   object.  The names in this object are defined in an IANA registry
   that allows for light-weight registration.  Applications and
   operating systems can use the methods defined here to get the
   information from resolvers in order to make choices about how to send
   future queries to those resolvers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pp-add-resinfo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pp-add-resinfo-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pp-add-resinfo-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pp-add-resinfo-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/