Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 00:33:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Requirements
        Authors         : Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-05-25

Abstract:
   This document defines the requirements for Drone Remote
   Identification Protocol (DRIP) Working Group protocols to support
   Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification and tracking (UAS RID)
   for safety, regulatory compliance and other purposes.

   Complementing external technical standards as regulator-accepted
   means of compliance with UAS RID regulations, DRIP will:

      facilitate use of existing Internet resources to support UAS RID
      and to enable enhanced related services;

      enable on-line and off-line verification that UAS RID information
      is trustworthy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-drip-reqs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-drip-reqs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-reqs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/