Subject: I-D Action: draft-whited-tls-channel-bindings-for-tls13-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 07:38:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Channel Bindings for SCRAM over TLS 1.3
        Author          : Sam Whited
	Filename        : draft-whited-tls-channel-bindings-for-tls13-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-05-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a channel binding type, tls-scram-exporter,
   that is compatible with SCRAM [RFC5802] and TLS 1.3 [RFC8446] in
   accordance with On Channel Binding [RFC5056].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-whited-tls-channel-bindings-for-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-whited-tls-channel-bindings-for-tls13-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-whited-tls-channel-bindings-for-tls13-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-whited-tls-channel-bindings-for-tls13-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/