Subject: I-D Action: draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 16:57:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Fault-Avoidance Routing Protocol for Data Center Networks
        Authors         : Bin Liu
                          Yantao Sun
                          Jing Cheng
                          Yichen Zhang
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-14.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2020-05-25

Abstract:
   This draft describes a generic routing method and protocol for a
   regular data center network, named the Fault-Avoidance Routing (FAR)
   protocol.  The FAR protocol provides a generic routing method for all
   types of regular topology network architectures that have been
   proposed for large-scale cloud-based data centers over the past few
   years.  The FAR protocol is designed to leverage any regularity in
   the topology and compute its routing table in a simplistic manner.
   Fat-tree is taken as an example architecture to illustrate how the
   FAR protocol can be applied in real operational scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/