Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-chen-srv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 00:29:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 SID MPLS
        Authors         : Taixin Li
                          Zhe Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-chen-srv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2020-05-19

Abstract:
   Segment Routing is good.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-chen-srv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-chen-srv6-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-chen-srv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/