Subject: I-D Action: draft-yby-netmod-usecase-of-ymc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 18:44:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The use cases of yang model conversion
        Authors         : Boyuan Yan
                          Zhuotong Li
                          Yongli Zhao
	Filename        : draft-yby-netmod-usecase-of-ymc-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-05-14

Abstract:
   This document contains the brief description and the guidelines for
   the usage of Yang model conversion (YMC).  It demonstrates the
   benefits of YMC for both communication vendors and network operators,
   provides several use cases to show the proper operations, and
   provides the recommendations for the development.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yby-netmod-usecase-of-ymc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yby-netmod-usecase-of-ymc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yby-netmod-usecase-of-ymc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/