Subject: I-D Action: draft-learmonth-rfc1226-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 14:15:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Protocol Encapsulation of AX.25 Frames
        Author          : Iain R. Learmonth
	Filename        : draft-learmonth-rfc1226-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-05-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for the encapsulation of AX.25 Link
   Access Protocol for Amateur Packet Radio frames within IP version 4
   and version 6 packets.  Obsoletes RFC1226.

Note

   Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the author(s).

   The sources for this draft are at:

   https://github.com/irl/draft-rfc1226-bis

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-learmonth-rfc1226-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-learmonth-rfc1226-bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-learmonth-rfc1226-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/