Subject: I-D Action: draft-allan-5g-fmc-encapsulation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 12:08:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 5G Wireless Wireline Convergence User Plane Encapsulation (5WE)
        Authors         : Dave Allan
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          David Woolley
	Filename        : draft-allan-5g-fmc-encapsulation-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-05-04

Abstract:
   As part of providing wireline access to the 5G Core (5GC), deployed
   wireline networks carry user data between 5G residential gateways
   and the 5G Access Gateway Function (AGF). The encapsulation used
   needs to meet a variety of requirements including being able to
   multiplex the traffic of multiple PDU sessions within a VLAN
   delineated access circuit, to permit legacy equipment in the data
   path to snoop certain packet fields, to carry 5G QoS information
   associated with the data, and to be efficiently encoded. This memo
   specifies an encapsulation that meets these requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allan-5g-fmc-encapsulation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allan-5g-fmc-encapsulation-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-allan-5g-fmc-encapsulation-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-allan-5g-fmc-encapsulation-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/