Subject: I-D Action: draft-yby-yang-model-conversion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 20:00:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Model Conversion
        Authors         : Boyuan Yan
                          Zhuotong Li
                          Yongli Zhao
	Filename        : draft-yby-yang-model-conversion-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-05-15

Abstract:
   This document introduces the grammer extensions and relavant rules
   for YANG 1.0 [RFC6020] to complete the mapping between two similar
   YANG modules that describe the same entity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yby-yang-model-conversion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yby-yang-model-conversion-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yby-yang-model-conversion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/