Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-lldp-mac-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 22:05:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MAC Address for Layer 3 Link Local Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
        Author          : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-lldp-mac-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-05-14

Abstract:
   IEEE 802 has defined a number of protocols which operate between
   adjacent Ethernet stations at Layer 2, including bridges, such as the
   Link Layer Discover Protocol (IEEE 802.1AB, LLDP). LLDP and other
   such protocols may be useful between Layer 3 aware stations such as
   IP routers and hosts. This document specifies a MAC address that can
   be used for this purpose despite intervening bridges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-lldp-mac/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-lldp-mac-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eastlake-lldp-mac-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/