Subject: I-D Action: draft-fz-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 01:39:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Application of the Alternate Marking Method
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-fz-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-05-04

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Alternate Marking Method can be used
   as the passive performance measurement tool in an IPv6 domain and
   reports implementation considerations.  It proposes how to define a
   new Extension Header Option to encode alternate marking technique and
   both Hop-by-Hop Options Header and Destination Options Header are
   considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fz-6man-ipv6-alt-mark/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fz-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fz-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fz-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/