Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 11:00:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SCHC over Sigfox LPWAN
        Authors         : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Carles Gomez
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-05-16

Abstract:
   The Generic Framework for Static Context Header Compression and
   Fragmentation (SCHC) specification describes both, an application
   header compression scheme, and a frame fragmentation and loss
   recovery functionality for Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN)
   technologies.  SCHC offers a great level of flexibility that can be
   tailored for different LPWAN technologies.

   The present document provides the optimal parameters and modes of
   operation when SCHC is implemented over a Sigfox LPWAN.  This set of
   parameters are also known as a "SCHC over Sigfox profile."

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/