Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 23:25:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Improving the Robustness of Stateless Address Autoconfiguration (SLAAC) to Flash Renumbering Events
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Jan Zorz
                          Richard Patterson
	Filename        : draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum-08.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2020-05-18

Abstract:
   In renumbering scenarios where an IPv6 prefix suddenly becomes
   invalid, hosts on the local network will continue using stale
   prefixes for an unacceptably long period of time, thus resulting in
   connectivity problems.  This document improves the reaction of IPv6
   Stateless Address Autoconfiguration to such renumbering scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/