Subject: I-D Action: draft-multiple-layer-resource-optimization-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 May 2020 06:32:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Layer Resource Optimization for Optical as a Service
        Authors         : Hui Yang
                          Kaixuan Zhan
                          Ao Yu
                          Qiuyan Yao
                          Jie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-multiple-layer-resource-optimization-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-05-02

Abstract:
   We have established a neural network model optimized by adaptive
   artificial fish swarm algorithm.  Then we propose a novel multi-path
   pre-reserved resource allocation strategy to increase resource
   utilization.  The results prove the effectiveness of our method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-multiple-layer-resource-optimization/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-multiple-layer-resource-optimization-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-multiple-layer-resource-optimization-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-multiple-layer-resource-optimization-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/