Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-dnsop-dns-blockchain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 22:00:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Authoritative server Management Based on Blockchain
        Authors         : Yang Song
                          Yu Long
	Filename        : draft-song-dnsop-dns-blockchain-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-05-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism for managing authoritative server
   such as root server,thereby implement decentralized management of the
   authoritative server.Through distributed decision and distributed
   storage,encrypted inforamtion and records are stored adding the block
   to the blockchain.And the distributed authoritative servers share
   common blockchain which has detailed retrieval data for answering
   queries from the resolvers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-dnsop-dns-blockchain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-dnsop-dns-blockchain-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-dnsop-dns-blockchain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/