Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-lsr-igp-shorter-srv6-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 01:59:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extensions for Shorter SRv6 SID
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-chen-lsr-igp-shorter-srv6-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-05-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the IGP extensions required to support the
   Shorter SRv6 SIDs( Compressing SRv6 SIDs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-lsr-igp-shorter-srv6-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-lsr-igp-shorter-srv6-extensions-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-lsr-igp-shorter-srv6-extensions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-lsr-igp-shorter-srv6-extensions-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/