Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 18:55:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Route Distinguisher Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
        Authors         : Wei Wang
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-05-31

Abstract:
   This draft defines a new Outbound Route Filter (ORF) type, called the
   Route Distinguisher ORF (RD-ORF).  RD-ORF is applicable in BGP/MPLS
   IP Virtual Private Networks and Ethernet VPN, in which the Route
   Reflector (RR) and Autonomous System border router (ASBR) do not
   maintain the VPN routes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/