Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 01:11:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport parameters for 0-RTT connections
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Emile Stephan
                          Gorry Fairhurst
                          Tom Jones
	Filename        : draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-05-18

Abstract:
   0-RTT mechanisms reduce the time it takes for the first bytes of
   application data to be processed in a transport connection and can
   greatly reduce connection latency during setup.  The 0-RTT transport
   features described by quic-transport help clients establish secure
   connections with a minimal number of round-trips.

   This document describes a generic method to exchange path parameters
   relating to transport.  The additional transport parameters can help
   a connection that continues after an interruption or restarts by
   sharing connection properties.  They can be used to increase the
   performance for a path with large RTT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/