Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 15:59:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The DANE Authentication Chain Extension for TLS
        Authors         : Viktor Dukhovni
                          Shumon Huque
                          Willem Toorop
                          Paul Wouters
                          Melinda Shore
	Filename        : draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-06-14

Abstract:
   This draft describes a new TLS extension for in-band transport of the
   complete set of DNSSEC validated records needed to perform DANE
   authentication of a TLS server without the need to perform separate
   out-of-band DNS lookups.  When the requisite DNS records do not
   exist, the extension conveys a validated denial of existence proof.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dukhovni-tls-dnssec-chain-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/