Subject: I-D Action: draft-shaw-rats-rear-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 09:48:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Restful Attested Resources
        Authors         : Adrian Shaw
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Sergei Trofimov
                          Simon Frost
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-shaw-rats-rear-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-06-12

Abstract:
   This memo describes a REST interface based on the RATS architecture
   that can be used to retrieve attested system state, for example the
   reading of a security critical sensor.  The objective is to present a
   common vocabulary of data formats and basic protocol transactions
   that can be pieced together into a cohesive interface that is capable
   of serving different attestation workflows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shaw-rats-rear/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shaw-rats-rear-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shaw-rats-rear-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/