Subject: I-D Action: draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 13:28:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of Abstraction and Control of Traffic Engineered Networks (ACTN) to Packet Optical Integration (POI)
        Authors         : Fabio Peruzzini
                          Jean-Francois Bouquier
                          Italo Busi
                          Daniel King
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2020-06-30

Abstract:
   This document considers the applicability of the IETF Abstraction
   and Control of Traffic Engineered Networks (ACTN) to Packet Optical
   Integration (POI), and IP and Optical DWDM domain internetworking.

   In this document, we highlight the IETF protocols and YANG data
   models that may be used for the ACTN and control of POI networks,
   with particular focus on the interfaces between the MDSC (Multi-
   Domain Service Coordinator) and the underlying Packet and Optical
   Domain Controllers (P-PNC and O-PNC) to support POI use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peru-teas-actn-poi-applicability-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/