Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 05:23:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Describing QUIC's Protocol Data Units with Augmented Packet Header Diagrams
        Authors         : Stephen McQuistin
                          Vivian Band
                          Dejice Jacob
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-06-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the core transport protocol data units used
   in the QUIC protocol using a machine-readable augmented packet header
   diagram format.  It is intended as an example of the packet header
   diagram language, and not as a contribution to the development of the
   QUIC protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/