Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-secdispatch-idevid-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 21:26:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security and Operational considerations for manufacturer generated IDevID
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-richardson-secdispatch-idevid-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-06-09

Abstract:
   This document provides a number of operational modes that a
   manufacturer of devices that include IEEE 802.1AR IDevID certificates
   may choose from.  Different ways of generating and signing the needed
   keypairs are detailed, and the security tradeoffs of each method are
   considered.  This document provides a nomenclature for each mode.

   IDevID certificates are used in ANIMA's BRSKI Manufacturer Authorized
   Signing Authority (MASA) process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-secdispatch-idevid-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-secdispatch-idevid-considerations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-secdispatch-idevid-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/