Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-bier-bierv6-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 03:26:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Bierv6
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Zhuangzhuang Qin
                          Feng Zheng
	Filename        : draft-geng-bier-bierv6-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-06-18

Abstract:
   This draft defines a YANG data model for Bierv6 (Bit indexed explicit
   replication over IPv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-bier-bierv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-bier-bierv6-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-bier-bierv6-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/