Subject: I-D Action: draft-sipos-acme-dtnnodeid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 11:08:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Node ID Validation Extension
        Author          : Brian Sipos
	Filename        : draft-sipos-acme-dtnnodeid-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-06-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) protocol which allows validating the
   Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Node ID for an ACME client.  The use
   of a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) as ACME identifier is also
   specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sipos-acme-dtnnodeid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sipos-acme-dtnnodeid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sipos-acme-dtnnodeid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/