Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 02:37:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Evgeny Alekseev
                          Ekaterina Griboedova
                          Alexandra Babueva
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2020-06-16

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to make the Russian cryptographic
   standards available to the Internet community for their
   implementation in the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version
   1.3.

   This specification defines four new cipher suites and seven new
   signature schemes based on GOST R 34.12-2015, GOST R 34.11-2012 and
   GOST R 34.10-2012 algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/