Subject: I-D Action: draft-zia-route-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 00:49:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Real-time Transport Object delivery over Unidirectional Transport (ROUTE)
        Authors         : Waqar Zia
                          Thomas Stockhammer
	Filename        : draft-zia-route-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-06-29

Abstract:
   The Real-time Transport Object delivery over Unidirectional Transport
   protocol (ROUTE Protocol) is specified for robust delivery of
   application objects, including application objects with real-time
   delivery constraints, to receivers over a unidirectional transport.
   Application objects consist of data that has meaning to applications
   that use the ROUTE Protocol for delivery of data to receivers, for
   example, it can be a file, or a DASH or HLS segment, a WAV audio
   clip, etc. The ROUTE Protocol also supports low-latency streaming
   applications.

   The ROUTE Protocol is suitable for unicast, broadcast, and multicast
   transport. Therefore, it can be run over IP/UDP including multicast
   IP. ROUTE Protocol can leverage the features of the underlying
   protocol layer, e.g. to provide security it can leverage IP security
   protocols such as IPSec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zia-route/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zia-route-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zia-route-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/