Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-doh-cdisco-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 07:03:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CNAME Discovery of Local DoH Resolvers
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Jason Livingood
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-doh-cdisco-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-06-25

Abstract:
   This note describes a simple mechanism for determining whether an
   Internet Service Provider (ISP) network is operating a DNS over HTTPS
   [RFC8484] server on it for users connected to that network.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ekr/draft-rescorla-doh-cdisco
   (https://github.com/ekr/draft-rescorla-doh-cdisco).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-doh-cdisco/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-doh-cdisco-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rescorla-doh-cdisco-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/