Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukes-6man-sr-te-intf-address-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 21:12:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing Traffic Engineering Leveraging Existing IPv6 Interface Addresses
        Authors         : Darren Dukes
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-dukes-6man-sr-te-intf-address-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-06-12

Abstract:
   This document illustrates how an operator may re-use an existing IPv6
   address allocation within its domain to deliver SR-based Traffic
   Engineering service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukes-6man-sr-te-intf-address/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukes-6man-sr-te-intf-address-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dukes-6man-sr-te-intf-address-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/