Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 01:49:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Strict-Mode for BFD
        Authors         : Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
                          Albert Fu
                          Rajesh M
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-06-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extensions to OSPF that enable an OSPF
   router to signal the requirement for a Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) session prior to adjacency formation.  Link-Local
   Signaling (LLS) is used to advertise this requirement of "strict-
   mode" of BFD session establishment for OSPF adjacency.  If both OSPF
   neighbors advertise the "strict-mode" of BFD, adjacency formation
   will be blocked until a BFD session has been successfully
   established.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/