Subject: I-D Action: draft-massameno-radius-lb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 07:49:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Server Load Balancing
        Author          : Daniel Massameno
	Filename        : draft-massameno-radius-lb-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-06-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for a Network Access Server (NAS) to
   dynamically discover all available RADIUS servers.  It defines a new
   message type within the STATUS-SERVER message, which is requested by
   the NAS and provided by the RADIUS server.  The NAS is then able to
   load balance its RADIUS messages across multiple RADIUS servers based
   on priority and weight supplied by the initial server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-massameno-radius-lb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-massameno-radius-lb-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-massameno-radius-lb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/