Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardt-gnap-advanced-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 12:22:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol - Advanced Features
        Author          : Dick Hardt
	Filename        : draft-hardt-gnap-advanced-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-06-07

Abstract:
   TBD

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardt-gnap-advanced/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardt-gnap-advanced-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardt-gnap-advanced-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/