Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 10:33:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Control Messages Protocol for Use with Network Time Protocol Version 4
        Author          : Brian Haberman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-06-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the structure of the control messages that
   were historically used with the Network Time Protocol before the
   advent of more modern control and management approaches.  These
   control messages have been used to monitor and control the Network
   Time Protocol application running on any IP network attached
   computer.  The information in this document was originally described
   in Appendix B of RFC 1305.  The goal of this document is to provide a
   current, but historic, description of the control messages as
   described in RFC 1305 and any additional commands implemented in NTP.

   The publication of this document is not meant to encourage the
   developement and deployment of these control messages.  This document
   is only providing a current reference for these control messages
   given the current status of RFC 1305.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/