Subject: I-D Action: draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 04:37:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : General Security Considerations for Cryptoassets Custodians
        Authors         : Masashi Sato
                          Masaki Shimaoka
                          Hirotaka Nakajima
	Filename        : draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-06.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2020-06-18

Abstract:
   This document discusses the technical and operational risks of
   cryptoassets custodians and its security controls to avoid the
   unintended transactions for its customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vcgtf-crypto-assets-security-considerations-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/