Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-identifier-access-http-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 01:15:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Usage in the Industrial Internet Identifier Data Access Protocol (IIIDAP)
        Authors         : Chendi Ma
                          Chen Jian
                          Xiaotian Fan
                          Meilan Chen
                          Zhiping Li
	Filename        : draft-ma-identifier-access-http-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-06-22

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   for the provisioning and management of enterprises and identifiers
   between the server which is called Business Management System (BMS)
   and is entitled to manage the identifier top-level node and the
   client which is also referred to as Second Node Management System
   (SNMS). Specified in XML, the mapping defines EPP command syntax and
   semantics as applied to enterprise and identifier management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-identifier-access-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ma-identifier-access-http-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ma-identifier-access-http-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ma-identifier-access-http-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/