Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-attr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 02:28:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Segment Routing Policies Attributes in BGP
        Authors         : Peng Shaofu
                          Liu Yao
	Filename        : draft-peng-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-attr-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-06-05

Abstract:
   This document defines necessary attributes advertised with a
   candidate path of a Segment Routing (SR) Policy when BGP is used to
   distribute SR Policy.  New sub-TLVs for the SR Policy attributes are
   defined for signaling information about each segment to meet more
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-attr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-attr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-attr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/