Subject: I-D Action: draft-msahni-tbd-cmpv2-coap-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 10:58:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Transport for CMPV2
        Author          : Mohit Sahni
	Filename        : draft-msahni-tbd-cmpv2-coap-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-06-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to use Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) as a Transport Medium for the Certificate management protocol
   version 2 (CMPv2) and Lightweight CMP Profile
   [Lightweight-CMP-Profile] which is a subset of CMPv2 defined for
   Constrained devices.  The CMPv2 defines the interaction between
   various PKI entities for the purpose of certificate creation and
   management.  The CoAP is an HTTP like client-server protocol used by
   various constrained devices in the IoT and industrial scenarios.
   Constrained devices are devices that have low memory or CPU or power
   constraints and avoid the use of complex protocols like TCP to save
   resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-msahni-tbd-cmpv2-coap-transport/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-msahni-tbd-cmpv2-coap-transport-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-msahni-tbd-cmpv2-coap-transport-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/