Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-httpbis-grease-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 07:48:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GREASE for HTTP/2
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-httpbis-grease-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-06-24

Abstract:
   Reserves several values in the HTTP/2 registries to exercise the
   requirement that clients and servers ignore unknown values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-httpbis-grease/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-grease-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-grease-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bishop-httpbis-grease-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/