Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-client-topo-yang-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 02:23:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Ethernet TE Topology
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Aihua Guo
                          Italo Busi
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Yang Zhao
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-client-topo-yang-09.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2020-06-03

Abstract:
   A transport network is a server-layer network to provide connectivity
   services to its client.  In this draft the topology of Ethernet with
   TE is described with YANG data model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-topo-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-topo-yang-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-topo-yang-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-ccamp-client-topo-yang-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/