Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 05:34:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Application-Specific Link Attributes
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-16.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-06-30

Abstract:
   Existing traffic engineering related link attribute advertisements
   have been defined and are used in RSVP-TE deployments.  Since the
   original RSVP-TE use case was defined, additional applications (e.g.,
   Segment Routing Policy, Loop Free Alternate) have been defined that
   also make use of the link attribute advertisements.  In cases where
   multiple applications wish to make use of these link attributes the
   current advertisements do not support application specific values for
   a given attribute nor do they support indication of which
   applications are using the advertised value for a given link.  This
   document introduces new link attribute advertisements in OSPFv2 and
   OSPFv3 that address both of these shortcomings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/