Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-mpls-entropy-block-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:04:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Entropy Block
        Authors         : Jiang He
                          Bolin Nie
                          Zhenning Zhao
	Filename        : draft-jiang-mpls-entropy-block-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-06-29

Abstract:
   Load balancing across MPLS networks requires entropy information to
   be carried in MPLS label stack and to be handled by the downstream
   Label Switching Routers.  This document describes the problems using
   existing approaches and introduces an approach to the solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-mpls-entropy-block/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-mpls-entropy-block-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jiang-mpls-entropy-block-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-mpls-entropy-block-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/