Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-dots-server-hierarchical-deployment-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 02:37:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A method for dots server deployment
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-dots-server-hierarchical-deployment-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-06-24

Abstract:
   As DOTS is used for DDoS Mitigation signaling, there are different
   deployment scenarios for DOTS agents deployment depending on the
   network topology.  This document made recommandations for DOTS Server
   deployment, include ISP and enterprise deployment scenarios.  The
   goal is to provide some guidance for DOTS agents deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-dots-server-hierarchical-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-dots-server-hierarchical-deployment-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-dots-server-hierarchical-deployment-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-dots-server-hierarchical-deployment-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/