Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-54.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 15:52:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization (AERO)
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-54.txt
	Pages           : 83
	Date            : 2020-06-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operation of IP over Overlay Multilink
   Network (OMNI) interfaces using the Asymmetric Extended Route
   Optimization (AERO) internetworking and mobility management service.
   AERO uses an IPv6 link-local address format that supports operation
   of the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) protocol and links ND to IP
   forwarding.  Prefix delegation/registration services are employed for
   network admission and to manage the routing system.  Multilink
   operation, mobility management, quality of service (QoS) signaling
   and route optimization are naturally supported through dynamic
   neighbor cache updates.  Standard IP multicasting services are also
   supported.  AERO is a widely-applicable mobile internetworking
   service especially well-suited to aviation services, intelligent
   transportation systems, mobile Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) and
   many other applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-54
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-54

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-54

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/