Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 09:41:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Needs for the NFSv4 Protocols
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-00.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2020-06-18

Abstract:
   This document discusses the existing inadequacies in the handling of
   security issues within the NFSv4 protocols and the steps that might
   be taken to correct the situation, including the preparation of new
   standards-track documents updating existing ones.  Because the
   security approach has been and should remain the same for all minor
   versions, it is expected that security for all the NFSv4 protocols
   will be addressed together in a single NFSv4-wide standards-track
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/