Subject: I-D Action: draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 05:12:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DTN Bundle Protocol Security COSE Security Contexts
        Author          : Brian Sipos
	Filename        : draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-06-25

Abstract:
   This document defines an integrity security context and a
   confidentiality security context suitable for using CBOR Object
   Signing and Encryption (COSE) algorithms within Bundle Protocol
   Security (BPSec) blocks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/