Subject: I-D Action: draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 01:48:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alternative NTP port
        Author          : Miroslav Lichvar
	Filename        : draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-06-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies an alternative port for the Network Time
   Protocol (NTP) which is restricted in the supported modes and
   extensions to not allow traffic amplification in order to make NTP
   safe for the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mlichvar-ntp-alternative-port-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/