Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 18:41:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-06-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the framework for traffic engineering within
   native IP network, using multiple BGP sessions strategy and PCE
   -based central control architecture.  The procedures described in
   this document are experimental.  The experiment is intended to enable
   research for the usage of PCE in native IP scenarios.  For this
   purpose, this document describe the Central Control Dynamic Routing
   (CCDR) framework and the PCEP extension is specified in draft ietf-
   pce-pcep-extension-native-ip.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/