Subject: I-D Action: draft-storey-smtp-client-id-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 09:37:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMTP Service Extension for Client Identity
        Author          : William Storey
	Filename        : draft-storey-smtp-client-id-09.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-06-04

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension for the Simple Mail Transfer
   Protocol (SMTP) called "CLIENTID" to provide a method for clients to
   indicate an identity to the server.

   This identity is an additional token that may be used for security
   and/or informational purposes, and with it a server may optionally
   apply heuristics using this token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-storey-smtp-client-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-storey-smtp-client-id-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-storey-smtp-client-id-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-storey-smtp-client-id-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/