Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-bess-evpn-egress-frr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 00:16:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Egress Fast ReRoute
        Authors         : Jiang He
                          Xianmin Li
                          Zhe Zhou
                          Haifeng Qu
	Filename        : draft-jiang-bess-evpn-egress-frr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-06-29

Abstract:
   Ethernet Virtual Private Network (EVPN) multi-homing accommodates
   load balance, link/node redundancy and fast convergence.  Once link
   failure happens, egress traffic can be fast rerouted to multi-homed
   peer(s) to reach CE.  However, this fast reroute brings transient
   loops among multi-homed peers.  This document specifies a fast
   reroute approach with loop prevention.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-bess-evpn-egress-frr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-bess-evpn-egress-frr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jiang-bess-evpn-egress-frr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/