Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 05:49:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Reverse Metric
        Authors         : Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
                          Hugh Johnston
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-06-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extensions to OSPF that enables a router
   to signal to its neighbor the metric that the neighbor should use
   towards itself using link-local advertisement between them.  The
   signalling of this reverse metric, to be used on link(s) towards
   itself, allows a router to influence the amount of traffic flowing
   towards itself and in certain use-cases enables routers to maintain
   symmetric metric on both sides of a link between them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/