Subject: I-D Action: draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 07:55:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Shortest Path Routing Extension Implementation Report
        Authors         : Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Keyur Patel
                          Santosh
                          Basil
	Filename        : draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-06-02

Abstract:
   This document is an implementation report for the Shortest Path
   Routing Extensions to BGP protocol as defined in
   [I-D.ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf].  The authors did not verify the accuracy of
   the information provided by respondents.  The respondents are experts
   with the implementations they reported on, and their responses are
   considered authoritative for the implementations for which their
   responses represent.  The respondents were asked to only use the
   "YES" answer if the feature had at least been tested in the lab.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/