Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-te-app-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 07:07:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS TE Attributes per application
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Peter Psenak
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Wim Henderickx
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-te-app-14.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-06-04

Abstract:
   Existing traffic engineering related link attribute advertisements
   have been defined and are used in RSVP-TE deployments.  Since the
   original RSVP-TE use case was defined, additional applications (e.g.,
   Segment Routing Traffic Engineering, Loop Free Alternate) have been
   defined which also make use of the link attribute advertisements.  In
   cases where multiple applications wish to make use of these link
   attributes the current advertisements do not support application
   specific values for a given attribute nor do they support indication
   of which applications are using the advertised value for a given
   link.  This document introduces new link attribute advertisements
   which address both of these shortcomings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-te-app/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-te-app-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-te-app-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-te-app-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/