Subject: I-D Action: draft-brownlee-rfc-series-and-rse-changes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 22:42:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Changes to the RFC Series and RSE
        Author          : Nevil Brownlee
	Filename        : draft-brownlee-rfc-series-and-rse-changes-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-06-25

Abstract:
   This document discusses the impact of changes to the RFC Series on
   the RFC Production Centre, the need for the RFC Series Editor to be
   independent of the Series Input Streams (the I* groups), and a
   suggested Editorial Board for the Series Editor.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brownlee-rfc-series-and-rse-changes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brownlee-rfc-series-and-rse-changes-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brownlee-rfc-series-and-rse-changes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brownlee-rfc-series-and-rse-changes-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/