Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 09:13:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP DiffServ Aware Credit Window Extension
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-09.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-06-03

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Dynamic Link Exchange
   Protocol (DLEP) that enables a DiffServ aware credit-window scheme
   for destination-specific and shared flow control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/