Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-esni-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 12:41:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TLS Encrypted Client Hello
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Kazuho Oku
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-esni-07.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-06-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism in Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   for encrypting a ClientHello message under a server public key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-esni/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-esni-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-esni-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-esni-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/