Subject: I-D Action: draft-dalal-deprecation-header-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 11:07:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Deprecation HTTP Header Field
        Authors         : Sanjay Dalal
                          Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-dalal-deprecation-header-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-06-13

Abstract:
   The HTTP Deprecation response header field can be used to signal to
   consumers of a URI-identified resource that the resource has been
   deprecated.  Additionally, the deprecation link relation can be used
   to link to a resource that provides additional context for the
   deprecation, and possibly ways in which clients can find a
   replacement for the deprecated resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dalal-deprecation-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dalal-deprecation-header-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dalal-deprecation-header-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dalal-deprecation-header-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/