Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-lwig-security-classes-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 01:37:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Classes for IoT devices
        Author          : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-lwig-security-classes-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-06-14

Abstract:
   This draft attempts to define security classes for constraint IoT
   devices. A device security is characterized by five Boolean security
   attributes: one time programmable memory (OTP), firmware loader
   (FLD), secure firmware loader (FLD-SEC), tamper resistant key (TRT-
   KEY) and diversified key (DIV-KEY).

   This leads to the definition of 6 classes of devices, embedding or
   not OTP resource, whose security increases with the class number (0
   to 5). The suffix + indicates OTP availability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-lwig-security-classes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urien-lwig-security-classes-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-urien-lwig-security-classes-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-urien-lwig-security-classes-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/