Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-add-enterprise-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 00:53:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS-over-HTTPS and DNS-over-TLS Server Deployment Considerations for Enterprise Networks
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-reddy-add-enterprise-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-06-23

Abstract:
   This document discusses DoH/DoT deployment considerations for
   Enterprise networks.  It particularly sketches the required steps to
   use DNS-over-TLS (DoT) and/or DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) server provided by
   the Enterprise network.

   One of the goals of the document is to assess to what extent existing
   tools can be used to provide such service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-enterprise/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/