Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-dnssec-iana-cons-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 12:58:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Revised IANA Considerations for DNSSEC
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dnssec-iana-cons-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-06-21

Abstract:
   This document changes the review requirements needed to get DNSSEC
   algorithms and resource records added to IANA registries.  It updates
   RFC 6014, which did not include hash algorithms for DS records or
   NSEC3 parameters in the change to all registries requiring RFCs, not
   standards, for inclusion in the IANA registries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-dnssec-iana-cons/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-dnssec-iana-cons-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoffman-dnssec-iana-cons-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/