Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-oam-return-path-specified-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 14:32:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Controlled Return Path for Service Function Chain (SFC) OAM
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Ting Ao
                          Zhonghua Chen
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-oam-return-path-specified-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-06-03

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Service Function Chain
   (SFC) Operation, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) that enables
   control of the Echo Reply return path directing it over a Reverse
   Service Function Path.  Enforcing the specific return path can be
   used to verify the bidirectional connectivity of SFC and increase the
   robustness of SFC OAM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-oam-return-path-specified/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-oam-return-path-specified-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ao-sfc-oam-return-path-specified-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ao-sfc-oam-return-path-specified-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/