Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 04:59:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Control Operators for CDDL
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-06-15

Abstract:
   The Concise Data Definition Language (CDDL), standardized in RFC
   8610, provides "control operators" as its main language extension
   point.

   The present document defines a number of control operators that did
   not make it into RFC 8610.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-control-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/