Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 02:30:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Handling Large Certificates and Long Certificate Chains in TLS-based EAP Methods
        Authors         : Mohit Sethi
                          John Mattsson
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-06-15

Abstract:
   EAP-TLS and other TLS-based EAP methods are widely deployed and used
   for network access authentication.  Large certificates and long
   certificate chains combined with authenticators that drop an EAP
   session after only 40 - 50 round-trips is a major deployment problem.
   This document looks at the this problem in detail and describes the
   potential solutions available.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/