Subject: I-D Action: draft-madi-sidrops-rush-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 03:45:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI validated cache Update in SLURM over HTTPs (RUSH)
        Authors         : Di Ma
                          Hanbing Yan
	Filename        : draft-madi-sidrops-rush-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-06-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for transferring RPKI validated cache
   update information in JSON object format over HTTPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-madi-sidrops-rush/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-madi-sidrops-rush-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-madi-sidrops-rush-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-madi-sidrops-rush-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/