Subject: I-D Action: draft-yiakoumis-network-tokens-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 20:50:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Tokens
        Authors         : Yiannis Yiakoumis
                          Nick McKeown
                          Frode Sorensen
	Filename        : draft-yiakoumis-network-tokens-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2020-06-18

Abstract:
   Network tokens is a method for endpoints to explicitly and securely
   coordinate with networks about how their traffic is treated.  They
   are inserted by endpoints in existing protocols, interpreted by
   trusted networks, and may be signed or encrypted to meet security and
   privacy requirements.  Network tokens provide a means for network
   operators to expose datapath services (such as a zero-rating service,
   a user-driven QoS service, or a firewall whitelist), and for end
   users and application providers to access such services.  Network
   tokens are inspired and derived by existing security tokens (like JWT
   and CWT), and borrow several of their core ideas along with security
   and privacy properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yiakoumis-network-tokens/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yiakoumis-network-tokens-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yiakoumis-network-tokens-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yiakoumis-network-tokens-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/