Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:29:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quick and Dirty Secure Autonomic Control Plane for GRASP
        Author          : Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-06-28

Abstract:
   A secure substrate known as the Autonomic Control Plane (ACP) is
   required by the Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP) used by
   Autonomic Service Agents.  This document describes QUADS, a QUick And
   Dirty Secure ACP using symmetric cryptography and preconfigured keys
   or passwords.  It also describes a simplistic QUADS Key
   Infrastructure based on asymmetric cryptography used over insecure
   instances of GRASP to create a QUADS ACP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/