Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-te-app-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 10:06:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS TE Attributes per application
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Peter Psenak
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Wim Henderickx
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-te-app-15.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-06-11

Abstract:
   Existing traffic engineering related link attribute advertisements
   have been defined and are used in RSVP-TE deployments.  Since the
   original RSVP-TE use case was defined, additional applications (e.g.,
   Segment Routing Policy, Loop Free Alternate) that also make use of
   the link attribute advertisements have been defined . In cases where
   multiple applications wish to make use of these link attributes, the
   current advertisements do not support application specific values for
   a given attribute, nor do they support indication of which
   applications are using the advertised value for a given link.  This
   document introduces new link attribute advertisements that address
   both of these shortcomings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-te-app/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-te-app-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-te-app-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-te-app-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/