Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 13:36:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Flow Specification for SRv6
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Lei Li
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Christoph Loibl
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-06-08

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions to BGP Flow Specification for SRv6
   for filtering SRv6 packets that match a sequence of conditions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/