Subject: I-D Action: draft-zartbot-sr-udp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 08:30:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing over UDP(SRoU)
        Authors         : Kevin Fang
                          Yinghao Li
                          Feng Cai
	Filename        : draft-zartbot-sr-udp-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-06-29

Abstract:
   This document defines the Segment Routing Header[RFC8754] extension
   in UDP transport protocol with Network Address Translation Traversal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zartbot-sr-udp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zartbot-sr-udp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zartbot-sr-udp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/