Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 09:19:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Attestation Event Stream Subscription
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Eric Voit
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-06-24

Abstract:
   This document defines how to subscribe to a stream of attestation
   related Evidence on TPM-based network devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-network-device-subscription-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/