Subject: I-D Action: draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 10:24:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DTN Bundle Protocol Security COSE Security Contexts
        Author          : Brian Sipos
	Filename        : draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-06-27

Abstract:
   This document defines an integrity security context and a
   confidentiality security context suitable for using CBOR Object
   Signing and Encryption (COSE) algorithms within Bundle Protocol
   Security (BPSec) blocks.  A profile of COSE is also defined for BPSec
   interoperation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/