Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 01:29:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Prefix Originator Extensions
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Acee Lindem
                          Jie Dong
                          Peter Psenak
                          Ketan Talaulikar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-06-30

Abstract:
   This document defines OSPF extensions to include information
   associated with the node originating a prefix along with the prefix
   advertisement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/