Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-mpls-rfc6374-sr-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 07:37:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement Using RFC 6374 for Segment Routing Networks with MPLS Data Plane
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Stefano Salsano
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-mpls-rfc6374-sr-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-06-25

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  RFC 6374
   specifies protocol mechanisms to enable the efficient and accurate
   measurement of packet loss, one-way and two-way delay, as well as
   related metrics such as delay variation in MPLS networks using probe
   messages.  This document utilizes these mechanisms for Performance
   Delay and Loss Measurements in Segment Routing networks with MPLS
   data plane (SR-MPLS), for both SR-MPLS Links and end-to-end Paths
   including SR-MPLS Policies.  In addition, this document defines
   Return Path TLV for two-way performance measurement and Block Number
   TLV for loss measurement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-mpls-rfc6374-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-rfc6374-sr-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-rfc6374-sr-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-mpls-rfc6374-sr-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/