Subject: I-D Action: draft-bosh-core-new-block-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 06:06:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Block-Wise Transfer Options for Faster Transmission
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-bosh-core-new-block-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-06-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies new Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
   Block-Wise transfer options: Block3 and Block4 Options.

   These options are similar to the CoAP Block1 and Block2 Options, but
   enable faster transmission rates for large amounts of data with less
   packet interchanges as well as supporting faster recovery should any
   of the blocks get lost in transmission.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bosh-core-new-block/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bosh-core-new-block-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bosh-core-new-block-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bosh-core-new-block-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/