Subject: I-D Action: draft-steinberg-6man-crh-vs-sr-mpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 04:14:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SR-MPLS over IPv6 satisfies CRH requirements
        Authors         : Dirk Steinberg
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Daniel Voyer
	Filename        : draft-steinberg-6man-crh-vs-sr-mpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-06-29

Abstract:
   SR-MPLS is a mature solution that provides highly scalable traffic
   engineering capabilities in MPLS networks.  This document analyzes
   how SR-MPLS over IP exceeds the capabilities of the CRH, making the
   latter redundant.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-steinberg-6man-crh-vs-sr-mpls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-steinberg-6man-crh-vs-sr-mpls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-steinberg-6man-crh-vs-sr-mpls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/