Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-loops-geneve-binding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:53:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Embedding LOOPS in Geneve
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-loops-geneve-binding-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-06-12

Abstract:
   LOOPS (Local Optimizations on Path Segments) aims to provide local
   in-network loss recovery.  It can be used with tunneling protocols to
   efficiently recover lost packets on a single segment of an end-to-end
   path instead of leaving recovery to the end-to-end protocol,
   traversing the entire path.

   [I-D.welzl-loops-gen-info] defines the information to be carried
   between LOOPS ingress and egress nodes in a generic way, giving a
   guideline on defining the common elements to embed LOOPS functions in
   various tunnel protocols.  The present document specifies how to
   embed LOOPS in the overlay tunnel protocol chosen for the initial
   LOOPS specification, Geneve [I-D.ietf-nvo3-geneve].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-loops-geneve-binding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-loops-geneve-binding-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-loops-geneve-binding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-loops-geneve-binding-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/