Subject: I-D Action: draft-patki-srv6-ipfix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 20:32:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPFIX export of Segment Routing IPv6 information
        Author          : Dhananjay Patki
	Filename        : draft-patki-srv6-ipfix-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-06-24

Abstract:
   This docuemnt introduces new IP Flow Information Exchange (IPFIX)
   information elemements for exporting IPv6 Segment Routing Header
   (SRH).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-patki-srv6-ipfix/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-patki-srv6-ipfix-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-patki-srv6-ipfix-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/