Subject: I-D Action: draft-knodel-terminology-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 06:49:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Terminology, Power and Inclusive Language
        Authors         : Mallory Knodel
                          Niels ten Oever
	Filename        : draft-knodel-terminology-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-06-16

Abstract:
   This document argues for moving away from specific language
   conventions used by RFC authors and RFC Editors in order to encourage
   inclusive terminology in the ongoing RFC series.  The document also
   provides examples of inclusive terminology as precise alternatives
   for these conventions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-knodel-terminology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-knodel-terminology-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-knodel-terminology-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-knodel-terminology-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/