Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukes-spring-srv6-overhead-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 22:00:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Network Programming Overhead Analysis
        Author          : Darren Dukes
	Filename        : draft-dukes-spring-srv6-overhead-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-06-26

Abstract:
   SRv6 network programming provides the framework for the best
   compression of an IPv6 header within an SR domain.  This document
   provides the analysis to illustrate this fact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukes-spring-srv6-overhead-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukes-spring-srv6-overhead-analysis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dukes-spring-srv6-overhead-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/