Subject: I-D Action: draft-pl-spring-compr-path-recover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 04:51:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 Compressed Path Recover Method
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-pl-spring-compr-path-recover-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a path information recovery method for
   compressed SRv6 segment lists.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pl-spring-compr-path-recover/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pl-spring-compr-path-recover-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pl-spring-compr-path-recover-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/