Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:21:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP)
        Authors         : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-13.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of RSVP Protocol.  The model covers the building blocks of
   the RSVP protocol that can be augmented and used by other RSVP
   extension models such as RSVP extensions to Traffic-Engineering
   (RSVP-TE).  The model covers the configuration, operational state,
   remote procedure calls, and event notifications data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-rsvp-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/