Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 18:19:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Publish/Subscribe Functionality for LISP
        Authors         : Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Albert Cabellos
                          Sharon Barkai
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-07-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the use of Map-Request to
   enable Publish/Subscribe (PubSub) operation for LISP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/