Subject: I-D Action: draft-raza-spring-sr-policy-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 08:22:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Segment Routing Policy
        Authors         : Kamran Raza
                          Robert Sawaya
                          Zhuang Shunwan
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Muhammad Durrani
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
	Filename        : draft-raza-spring-sr-policy-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Segment Routing (SR)
   Policy that can be used for configuring, instantiating, and managing
   SR policies.  The model is generic and apply equally to the MPLS and
   SRv6 instantiations of SR policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raza-spring-sr-policy-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raza-spring-sr-policy-yang-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-raza-spring-sr-policy-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-raza-spring-sr-policy-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/