Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-spring-path-segment-sr-inter-domain-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 00:55:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Use of Path Segment in SR Inter-domain Scenarios
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Weiqiang Cheng
	Filename        : draft-xiong-spring-path-segment-sr-inter-domain-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document illustrates the inter-domain scenarios for SR-MPLS
   networks to support end-to-end bidirectional tunnel across multiple
   domains with the use of Path Segments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-spring-path-segment-sr-inter-domain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-spring-path-segment-sr-inter-domain-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-spring-path-segment-sr-inter-domain-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiong-spring-path-segment-sr-inter-domain-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/