Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-pearg-censorship-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 11:46:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhancements and Assessments Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : A Survey of Worldwide Censorship Techniques
        Authors         : Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Michael D. Aaron
                          Stan Adams
                          Amelia Andersdotter
                          Ben Jones
                          Nick Feamster
	Filename        : draft-irtf-pearg-censorship-04.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes technical mechanisms censorship regimes
   around the world use for blocking or impairing Internet traffic.  It
   aims to make designers, implementers, and users of Internet protocols
   aware of the properties exploited and mechanisms used for censoring
   end-user access to information.  This document makes no suggestions
   on individual protocol considerations, and is purely informational,
   intended as a reference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-pearg-censorship/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-pearg-censorship-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-pearg-censorship-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-pearg-censorship-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/