Subject: I-D Action: draft-kang-tcpm-accurate-data-scheduling-by-server-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 03:46:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Accurate Data Scheduling by Server in MPTCP
        Authors         : Jiao Kang
                          Qiandeng Liang
	Filename        : draft-kang-tcpm-accurate-data-scheduling-by-server-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a new mechanism that enables server to send
   request to client for data scheduling between the subflows during a
   MPTCP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kang-tcpm-accurate-data-scheduling-by-server/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kang-tcpm-accurate-data-scheduling-by-server-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kang-tcpm-accurate-data-scheduling-by-server-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/