Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-shmoo-virtual-hum-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 16:50:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Specification for a virtual humming tool
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-duke-shmoo-virtual-hum-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-07-08

Abstract:
   This is the specification for a virtual humming tool to emulate as
   closely as possible the audible hums used in-person meetings to help
   judge consensus.  This specification is based on feedback provided in
   the survey about virtual humming as well as lived experience with in-
   person hums.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-shmoo-virtual-hum/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duke-shmoo-virtual-hum-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-duke-shmoo-virtual-hum-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/