Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-farrell-arch-model-t-7258-additions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:30:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC 7258 additions due to evolving Internet thread model
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-arkko-farrell-arch-model-t-7258-additions-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   Communications security has been at the center of many security
   improvements in the Internet.  The goal has been to ensure that
   communications are protected against outside observers and attackers.

   RFC 7258 is the IETF guidance on taking into account pervasive
   monitoring threats in Internet technology development work.  This
   memo suggests additions to RFC 7258 to cater for the evolving
   threats.  For instance, it may be necessary to also worry about
   information collected by a legitimate protocol participant being
   misused for pervasive monitoring purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-farrell-arch-model-t-7258-additions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-farrell-arch-model-t-7258-additions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-farrell-arch-model-t-7258-additions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/