Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-coin-oam-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 22:01:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : COIN Operation, Administration and Maintenance Framework
        Authors         : Zhiqiang Li
                          Yan Mu
                          Cheng Zhou
	Filename        : draft-li-coin-oam-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-11

Abstract:
   This document provides reference framework for Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Computing in the Network
   (COIN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-coin-oam-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-coin-oam-framework-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-coin-oam-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/