Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-ipwave-uam-its-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 09:21:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Urban Air Mobility Implications for Intelligent Transportation Systems
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-ipwave-uam-its-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-07-04

Abstract:
   Urban Air Mobility concerns the introduction of manned and unmanned
   aircraft within urban environments, while Intelligent Transportation
   Systems have traditionally considered only terrestrial vehicles
   operating on city streets and highways.  This document considers the
   implications for introduction of low-altitude aircraft within urban
   environments operating in harmony with ground transportation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-ipwave-uam-its/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-ipwave-uam-its-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-ipwave-uam-its-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-ipwave-uam-its-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/