Subject: I-D Action: draft-pthubert-raw-architecture-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 05:32:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reliable and Available Wireless Architecture/Framework
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
                          Rex Buddenberg
	Filename        : draft-pthubert-raw-architecture-04.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-07-06

Abstract:
   Due to uncontrolled interferences, including the self-induced
   multipath fading, deterministic networking can only be approached on
   wireless links.  The radio conditions may change -way- faster than a
   centralized routing can adapt and reprogram, in particular when the
   controller is distant and connectivity is slow and limited.  RAW
   separates the routing time scale at which a complex path is
   recomputed from the forwarding time scale at which the forwarding
   decision is taken for an individual packet.  RAW operates at the
   forwarding time scale.  The RAW problem is to decide, within the
   redundant solutions that are proposed by the routing, which will be
   used for each individual packet to provide a DetNet service while
   minimizing the waste of resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pthubert-raw-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pthubert-raw-architecture-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pthubert-raw-architecture-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pthubert-raw-architecture-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/