Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-transactional-authz-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 18:41:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : XYZ: Grant Negotiation Access Protocol
        Author          : Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-richer-transactional-authz-09.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2020-07-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for delegating authorization to a
   piece of software, and conveying that delegation to the software.

   This document is input into the GNAP working group and should be
   referred to as "XYZ" to differentiate it from other proposals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-transactional-authz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-transactional-authz-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richer-transactional-authz-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richer-transactional-authz-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/