Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 11:44:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Multi-point Networks and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) Use Case
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) for multipoint networks to provide Virtual Router Redundancy
   Protocol (VRRP) with sub-second Master convergence and defines the
   extension to bootstrap point-to-multipoint BFD session.

   This draft updates RFC 5798.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/