Subject: I-D Action: draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 01:58:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private Line Emulation over Packet Switched Networks
        Authors         : Steven Gringeri
                          Jeremy Whittaker
                          Christian Schmutzer
                          Luca Della Chiesa
                          Nagendra Kumar Nainar
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for encapsulating high-speed bit-
   streams as virtual private wire services (VPWS) over packet switched
   networks (PSN) providing complete signal transport transparency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmutzer-bess-ple/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/