Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 18:26:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirement of Computing in network
        Authors         : Peng Liu
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   New technology such as IOT, edge computing,etc. propose the
   requirement of computing in network, so the convergence of network
   and computing has become a trend.  It will bring some new directions
   and areas to be considered, such as the relationship between network
   and computing, the influence of integrating computing to the network,
   and so on.

   This document points out the requirements of computing in network
   according to the development of new Industry, including the network
   and computing requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-coinrg-requirement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-coinrg-requirement-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/