Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-raw-mec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 05:42:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to enable wireless reliability and availability in multi- access edge deployments
        Authors         : Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Alain Mourad
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-raw-mec-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   There are several scenarios involving multi-hop heterogeneous
   wireless networks requiring reliable and available features combined
   with multi-access edge computing, such as Industry 4.0.  This
   document describes solutions integrating IETF RAW and ETSI MEC,
   fostering discussion about extensions at both IETF and ETSI MEC to
   better support these scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardos-raw-mec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-raw-mec-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bernardos-raw-mec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/