Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-ippm-epm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:30:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Error Performance Measurement in Packet-switched Networks
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Xiao Min
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-ippm-epm-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the error performance metric to
   characterize a packet-switched network's conformance to the pre-
   defined set of performance objectives.  In this document, metrics
   that characterize error performance in a PSN are defined, as well as
   methods to measure and calculate them.  Also, the requirements for an
   active OAM protocol to support EPM in PSN are discussed, and
   potential candidate protocols analyzed.  All metrics and measurement
   methods are equally applicable to underlay and overlay networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-epm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-epm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-epm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/