Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ippm-stamp-hbh-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 21:03:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol Extensions for Hop-by-Hop OAM Data Collection
        Authors         : Yali Wang
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-wang-ippm-stamp-hbh-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-07-10

Abstract:
   This document defines optional TLVs which are carried in Simple Two-
   way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP) test packets to enhance the
   STAMP base functions.  Such extensions to STAMP enable OAM data
   collection at every node that STAMP test packets traverse.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ippm-stamp-hbh-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-ippm-stamp-hbh-extensions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-ippm-stamp-hbh-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/