Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bess-srv6-service-bypass-sid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 02:18:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 SID Bypass Functions
        Authors         : Huanan Chen
                          Yunan Gu
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-chen-bess-srv6-service-bypass-sid-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document introduces the SRv6 SID Bypass Functions to enhance
   reliability and prevent traffic loop in fast reroute(FRR) scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bess-srv6-service-bypass-sid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-bess-srv6-service-bypass-sid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-bess-srv6-service-bypass-sid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/