Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-stir-rfc4916-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:54:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Connected Identity for STIR
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-peterson-stir-rfc4916-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   The SIP Identity header conveys cryptographic identity information
   about the originators of SIP requests.  The Secure Telephone Identity
   Revisited (STIR) framework however provides no means for determining
   the identity of the called party in a traditional telephone calling
   scenario.  This document updates prior guidance on the "connected
   identity" problem to reflect the changes to SIP Identity that
   accompanied STIR, and considers a revised problem space for connected
   identity as a means of detecting calls that have been retargeted to a
   party impersonating the intended destination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-stir-rfc4916-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-stir-rfc4916-update-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peterson-stir-rfc4916-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peterson-stir-rfc4916-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/