Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-add-resolver-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:21:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adaptive DNS Resolver Discovery
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Eric Kinnear
                          Christopher A. Wood
                          Patrick McManus
                          Tommy Jensen
	Filename        : draft-pauly-add-resolver-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for dynamically discovering resolvers
   that support encrypted transports, and introduces the concept of
   designating a resolver to be used for a subset of client queries
   based on domain.  This method is intended to work both for locally-
   hosted resolvers and resolvers accessible over the broader Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-add-resolver-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-add-resolver-discovery-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pauly-add-resolver-discovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pauly-add-resolver-discovery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/