Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-cbor-tags-oid-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 09:36:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) Tags for Object Identifiers
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-bormann-cbor-tags-oid-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-07-03

Abstract:
   The Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR, RFC 7049) is a data
   format whose design goals include the possibility of extremely small
   code size, fairly small message size, and extensibility without the
   need for version negotiation.

   The present document defines CBOR tags for object identifiers (OIDs).
   It is intended as the reference document for the IANA registration of
   the CBOR tags so defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-cbor-tags-oid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-cbor-tags-oid-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-cbor-tags-oid-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-cbor-tags-oid-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/