Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 17:32:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Client and Server Models
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-20.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2020-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules, one module to configure a
   NETCONF client and the other module to configure a NETCONF server.
   Both modules support both the SSH and TLS transport protocols, and
   support both standard NETCONF and NETCONF Call Home connections.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   This draft contains placeholder values that need to be replaced with
   finalized values at the time of publication.  This note summarizes
   all of the substitutions that are needed.  No other RFC Editor
   instructions are specified elsewhere in this document.

   Artwork in this document contains shorthand references to drafts in
   progress.  Please apply the following replacements (note: not all may
   be present):

   *  "AAAA" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-
      types

   *  "BBBB" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-trust-
      anchors

   *  "CCCC" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-keystore

   *  "DDDD" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-
      client-server

   *  "EEEE" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-
      client-server

   *  "FFFF" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-tls-
      client-server

   *  "GGGG" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-http-
      client-server

   *  "HHHH" --> the assigned RFC value for this draft
   Artwork in this document contains placeholder values for the date of
   publication of this draft.  Please apply the following replacement:

   *  "2020-07-08" --> the publication date of this draft

   The following Appendix section is to be removed prior to publication:

   *  Appendix A.  Change Log

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-20
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/