Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 23:41:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reference Interaction Models for Remote Attestation Procedures
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
                          Christopher Newton
                          Liqun Chen
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes interaction models for remote attestation
   procedures (RATS).  Three conveying mechanisms - Challenge/Response,
   Uni-Directional, and Streaming Remote Attestation - are illustrated
   and defined.  Analogously, a general overview about the information
   elements typically used by corresponding conveyance protocols are
   highlighted.  Privacy preserving conveyance of Evidence via Direct
   Anonymous Attestation is elaborated on for each interaction model,
   individually.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-rats-reference-interaction-model-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/