Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-not-a-draft-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 11:04:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Just because it's an ID doesn't mean anything... at all...
        Author          : Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-not-a-draft-10.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   Anyone can publish an Internet Draft.  This doesn't mean that the
   "IETF thinks" or that "the IETF is planning..." or anything similar.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-not-a-draft/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-not-a-draft-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wkumari-not-a-draft-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-not-a-draft-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/