Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-smime-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 05:22:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : S/MIME signature verification extension to JMAP
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-smime-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to JMAP for returning S/MIME
   signature verification status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-smime/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-smime-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-smime-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-smime-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/