Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7030est-clarify-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 18:06:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Clarification of Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST): transfer encodings and ASN.1
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Thomas Werner
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7030est-clarify-09.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC7030: Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST)
   to resolve some errata that were reported, and which has proven to
   cause interoperability issues when RFC7030 was extended.

   This document deprecates the specification of "Content-Transfer-
   Encoding" headers for EST endpoints.  This document fixes some
   syntactical errors in ASN.1 that were presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7030est-clarify/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7030est-clarify-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7030est-clarify-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7030est-clarify-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/