Subject: I-D Action: draft-wd-teas-transport-slice-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 23:24:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for Transport Slice NBI
        Authors         : Bo Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Liuyan Han
                          Reza Rokui
	Filename        : draft-wd-teas-transport-slice-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for the Transport Slice NBI.
   The model can be used by a higher level system which is the Transport
   slice consumer of a Transport Slice Controller (TSC) to request,
   configure, and manage the components of a transport slices.

   The YANG modules in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wd-teas-transport-slice-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wd-teas-transport-slice-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wd-teas-transport-slice-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wd-teas-transport-slice-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/