Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lake-edhoc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 07:21:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Lightweight Authenticated Key Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC)
        Authors         : Göran Selander
                          John Preuß Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lake-edhoc-00.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2020-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC), a
   very compact, and lightweight authenticated Diffie-Hellman key
   exchange with ephemeral keys.  EDHOC provides mutual authentication,
   perfect forward secrecy, and identity protection.  EDHOC is intended
   for usage in constrained scenarios and a main use case is to
   establish an OSCORE security context.  By reusing COSE for
   cryptography, CBOR for encoding, and CoAP for transport, the
   additional code footprint can be kept very low.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lake-edhoc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lake-edhoc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lake-edhoc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/