Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-oauth-json-request-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 12:25:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 JSON Request
        Author          : Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-richer-oauth-json-request-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for sending requests to OAuth
   endpoints as a JSON document instead of a form-encoded document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-oauth-json-request/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-oauth-json-request-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richer-oauth-json-request-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/