Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-6bed4-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 04:29:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6bed4: IPv6 Anywhere in support of Reliable Peering
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-6bed4-04.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-07-09

Abstract:
   The purpose of 6bed4 is to support IPv6-only networks, hosts and
   applications.  It passes IPv6 frames over UDP between IPv4 sites.
   Peers connected over 6bed4 can switch to direct routes over UDP/IPv4
   after deducing that this will be reliable.

   6bed4 lets peer-to-peer applications benefit from transparant
   addressing in IPv6 and delegates NAPT concerns to 6bed4.  It is
   possible to use 6bed4 as a fallback for IPv6, or as an additional
   route.  Servers can be setup as IPv6-only servers with NAT64 for
   IPv4-only customers who only need client-server facilities, and add a
   6bed4router to also facilitate reliable peer-to-peer protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-6bed4/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-6bed4-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-6bed4-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-6bed4-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/