Subject: I-D Action: draft-cppy-grow-bmp-path-info-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 08:40:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BMP Extension for Path Information TLV
        Authors         : Camilo Cardona
                          Paolo Lucente
                          Pierre Francois
                          Yunan Gu
                          Thomas Graf
	Filename        : draft-cppy-grow-bmp-path-info-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) provides an interface for obtaining
   BGP path information.  BGP Path Information is conveyed within BMP
   Route Monitoring (RM) messages.  This document proposes an extension
   to BMP to convey additional path information that is not already
   encapsulated in the BGP Update PDU, e.g., BPG path status.  This
   extension makes use of the TLV mechanims described in draft-grow-bmp-
   tlv [I-D.grow-bmp-tlv].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cppy-grow-bmp-path-info-tlv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cppy-grow-bmp-path-info-tlv-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cppy-grow-bmp-path-info-tlv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/