Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-isis-ttz-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 12:35:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Topology-Transparent Zone
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Richard Li
                          Ning So
                          Vic Liu
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-isis-ttz-10.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-07-08

Abstract:
   This document presents a topology-transparent zone in an area.  A
   zone is a block/piece of an area, which comprises a group of routers
   and a number of circuits connecting them.  It is abstracted as a
   virtual entity such as a single virtual node or zone edges mesh.  Any
   router outside of the zone is not aware of the zone.  The information
   about the circuits and routers inside the zone is not distributed to
   any router outside of the zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-isis-ttz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-isis-ttz-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-isis-ttz-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-isis-ttz-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/