Subject: I-D Action: draft-svg-tiny-ps-abrotman-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 05:00:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SVG Tiny Portable/Secure
        Authors         : Alex Brotman
                          Trent Adams
	Filename        : draft-svg-tiny-ps-abrotman-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2020-07-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies SVG Tiny Portable/Secure (SVG Tiny PS) -- A
   Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) profile to be used with documents that
   are intended for use with more secure requirements, and in some
   cases, in conjunction with a limited rendering engine.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-svg-tiny-ps-abrotman/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-svg-tiny-ps-abrotman-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-svg-tiny-ps-abrotman-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/