Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-alto-service-edge-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:15:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of ALTO for Determining Service Edge
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Danny Alex Lachos
                          Christian Esteve Rothenberg
	Filename        : draft-contreras-alto-service-edge-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   Service providers are starting to deploy and interconnect computing
   capabilities across the network for hosting network functions and
   applications.  In distributed computing environments, both computing
   and topological information are necessary in order to determine the
   more convenient infrastructure where to deploy such a service or
   application.  This document raises an initial approach towards the
   use of ALTO to provide such information and assist in the selection
   of proper execution environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-alto-service-edge/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-alto-service-edge-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-contreras-alto-service-edge-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-contreras-alto-service-edge-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/