Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-dots-rfc8782-yang-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 23:26:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dots-rfc8782-yang-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-07-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies an updated version of the Distributed Denial-
   of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel YANG data
   model.  This updated version makes use of the new mechanisms for
   defining abstract data structures with YANG as specified in RFC8791.

   This document updates RFC 8782.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-dots-rfc8782-yang-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-dots-rfc8782-yang-update-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-dots-rfc8782-yang-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-dots-rfc8782-yang-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/