Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-dnsop-error-page-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 01:04:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Access Denied Error page
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Neil Cook
                          Dan Wing
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-reddy-dnsop-error-page-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-07-26

Abstract:
   When a DNS server filters a query the response conveys no detailed
   explanation of why the query was blocked, leading to end-user
   confusion.  This document defines a method to return an URL that
   explains the reason the DNS query was filtered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dnsop-error-page/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dnsop-error-page-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-dnsop-error-page-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-dnsop-error-page-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/