Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-6man-app-aware-ipv6-network-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 16:49:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application-aware IPv6 Networking (APN6) Encapsulation
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shuping Peng
                          Cong Li
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Xing Li
                          Peng Liu
                          Chang Cao
                          Kentaro Ebisawa
	Filename        : draft-li-6man-app-aware-ipv6-network-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-07-02

Abstract:
   Application-aware IPv6 Networking (APN6) framework makes use of IPv6
   encapsulation in order to convey the application-aware information
   along with the data packet to the network so to facilitate the
   service deployment and SLA guarantee.

   This document defines the encodings of the application characteristic
   information, for the APN6 framework, that can be exchanged between an
   application and the network infrastructure through the use of IPv6
   extension headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-app-aware-ipv6-network/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-6man-app-aware-ipv6-network-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-6man-app-aware-ipv6-network-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-6man-app-aware-ipv6-network-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/