Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 12:49:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UAS Remote ID
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes using Hierarchical Host Identity Tags (HHITs)
   as a self-asserting and thereby trustable Identifier for use as the
   UAS Remote ID.  HHITs include explicit hierarchy to provide Registrar
   discovery for 3rd-party ID attestation.  Further, HHITs can also be
   used elsewhere in the UTM architecture to facilitate UAS
   communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/