Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-algs-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 20:50:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE): Initial Algorithms
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-algs-11.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2020-07-01

Abstract:
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is a data format designed
   for small code size and small message size.  There is a need for the
   ability to have basic security services defined for this data format.
   THis document defines a set of algorithms that can be used with the
   CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) protocol RFC XXXX.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-algs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-algs-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-algs-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-rfc8152bis-algs-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/