Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 05:30:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bulk Subscription to YANG Event Notification
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Peng Liu
                          Hui Cai
	Filename        : draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model and associated mechanism that
   allows subscriber applications to bulk subscribe to publishers' event
   streams based on bundle group information such as bundle size and
   bundle latency.  This allows the publishers to report multiple
   notifications in a single bundling message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-netconf-bulk-subscribed-notifications-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/