Subject: I-D Action: draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 02:56:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Directions for Computing in the Network
        Authors         : Dirk Kutscher
                          Teemu Kaerkkaeinen
                          Joerg Ott
	Filename        : draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-07-31

Abstract:
   In-network computing can be conceived in many different ways - from
   active networking, data plane programmability, running virtualized
   functions, service chaining, to distributed computing.

   This memo proposes a particular direction for Computing in the
   Networking (COIN) research and lists suggested research challenges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kutscher-coinrg-dir-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/