Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcd-identifier-access-authority-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 00:52:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (IIIDAP) Service
        Authors         : Chendi Ma
                          Chen Jian
                          Xiaotian Fan
                          Meilan Chen
                          Zhiping Li
	Filename        : draft-mcd-identifier-access-authority-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method to find which Industrial Internet
   Identifier Data Access Protocol (IIIDAP) server is authoritative to
   answer queries for a request of identifier data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcd-identifier-access-authority/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcd-identifier-access-authority-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcd-identifier-access-authority-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcd-identifier-access-authority-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/