Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-alto-bgp-ls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 17:06:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations of Deploying ALTO using BGP - Link State (BGP-LS) Advertisement
        Authors         : Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
                          Kai Gao
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Anais Escribano
                          Patricia Cano
                          Francisco Cano
	Filename        : draft-zhang-alto-bgp-ls-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document discusses the requirements and deployment
   considerations of providing Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) information in the inter-domain scenario using Border Gateway
   Protocol - Link State (BGP-LS) extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-alto-bgp-ls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-alto-bgp-ls-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-alto-bgp-ls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-alto-bgp-ls-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/