Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 08:52:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Slice Intent
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Panagiotis Demestichas
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   Slicing at the transport network is expected to be offered as part of
   end-to-end network slices, fostered by the introduction of new
   services such as 5G.  This document explores the usage of intent
   technologies for requesting transport slices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-contreras-nmrg-transport-slice-intent-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/