Subject: I-D Action: draft-taylor-uuid-ncname-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 23:21:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compact, Grammar-Friendly Representations for UUIDs
        Author          : Dorian Taylor
	Filename        : draft-taylor-uuid-ncname-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-07-26

Abstract:
   The Universally Unique Identifier is a suitable standard for, as the
   name suggests, uniquely identifying entities in a symbol space large
   enough that the identifiers do not collide.  The literal
   representation, however, specified in RFC 4122 and elsewhere, cannot
   be used in conjunction with a number of formal grammars where it
   would be beneficial to do so.  This document provides the UUID with
   two additional representations to make these applications possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-taylor-uuid-ncname/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-taylor-uuid-ncname-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-taylor-uuid-ncname-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/