Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 17:41:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Indication of Local DNS Privacy Service During User Access
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Guanggang Geng
                          Yang Liu
                          Xinchang Zhang
	Filename        : draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   This document aims to support the indication of privacy service of
   recursive resolver during the user access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/