Subject: I-D Action: draft-lachos-alto-md-info-exposure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:55:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-domainn Information Exposure using ALTO
        Authors         : Danny Alex Lachos
                          Christian Esteve Rothenberg
                          Qiao Xiang
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Borje Ohlman
                          Sabine Randriamasy
                          Farni Boten
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
                          Kai Gao
	Filename        : draft-lachos-alto-md-info-exposure-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   A common setting in emerging applications (e.g., data-intensive
   science applications, flexible inter-domain routing, multi-domain
   service function chaining) is that the traffic from a source to a
   destination traverses multiple networks domains.  Such multi-domain
   applications can benefit from network information exposure using
   ALTO.  This document summarizes the benefits of using such multi-
   domain information and discusses the ALTO design issues for gathering
   it.  Besides, it also presents key design requirements to be
   addressed in order to realize the proposal of providing multi-domain
   information by ALTO services.  Finally, another important objective
   of this document is to begin discussions into the ALTO WG concerning
   potential new items to be considered for the re-charter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lachos-alto-md-info-exposure/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lachos-alto-md-info-exposure-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lachos-alto-md-info-exposure-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/