Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-dots-dns-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 17:34:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS DOTS considerations
        Authors         : Haikuo Zhang
                          Peng Zuo
                          Yungang Sun
                          Meng Yuan
	Filename        : draft-zhang-dots-dns-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-07-26

Abstract:
   DDoS Open Threat Signaling(DOTS) described in [RFC8612] is a
   standardized method to coordinate a real-time response among involved
   operators.  This document focus on the considerations regard to the
   use of DOTS to mitigate DNS-Related DDoS attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-dots-dns-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-dots-dns-considerations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-dots-dns-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/