Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-stub-networks-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 23:21:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Self-configuring Stub Networks: Problem Statement
        Author          : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-stub-networks-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-07-09

Abstract:
   IETF currently provides protocols for automatically connecting single
   hosts to existing network infrastructure.  This document describes a
   related problem: the problem of connecting a stub network (a
   collection of hosts behind a router) automatically to existing
   network infrastructure in the same manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-stub-networks-ps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-stub-networks-ps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lemon-stub-networks-ps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/