Subject: I-D Action: draft-shoemaker-acme-onion-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 14:57:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automatic Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Onion v3 Identifier Validation Extension
        Author          : Roland Bracewell Shoemaker
	Filename        : draft-shoemaker-acme-onion-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-07-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies identifiers and challenges required to enable
   the Automatic Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to issue
   certificates for Onion Addresses as specified in Tor Rendezvous
   Specification - Version 3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shoemaker-acme-onion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shoemaker-acme-onion-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shoemaker-acme-onion-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shoemaker-acme-onion-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/