Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-rift-multicast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:23:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Routing In Fat Trees
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-rift-multicast-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies multicast procedures with RIFT.  Multicast in
   RIFT is similar to Bidirectional Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM-
   Bidir), with the Rendezvous Point Link (RP-Link) simulated by a
   spanning tree of some Top of Fabric (TOF) nodes and sub-TOF nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-rift-multicast/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-rift-multicast-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-rift-multicast-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-rift-multicast-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/