Subject: I-D Action: draft-sam-smtp-redirects-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 16:57:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Forced Redirects in SMTP
        Author          : Ekow Sam
	Filename        : draft-sam-smtp-redirects-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-07-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies two new response codes in the SMTP protocol
   that relate to the redirection of emails meant for one email address
   to another mail server/email address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sam-smtp-redirects/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sam-smtp-redirects-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sam-smtp-redirects-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/