Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-ceremonies-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 09:02:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh 3.0 Part XIII: Mesh Ceremonies
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-ceremonies-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   Ceremonies are security protocols that involve human participants as
   principal actors.  Ceremonies for onboarding devices, establishing
   trust between parties and obtaining multi-factor authenticated
   responses from users are presented and analyzed with particular
   application to the Mathematical Mesh.

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/mathmesh/
   (http://whatever)Discussion of this draft should take place on the
   MathMesh mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-ceremonies/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-ceremonies-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-ceremonies-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-ceremonies-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/