Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 08:27:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments (IPWAVE): Problem Statement and Use Cases
        Author          : Jaehoon Paul Jeong (editor)
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-16.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2020-07-07

Abstract:
   This document discusses the problem statement and use cases of
   IPv6-based vehicular networking for Intelligent Transportation
   Systems (ITS).  The main scenarios of vehicular communications are
   vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I), and
   vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications.  First, this document
   explains use cases using V2V, V2I, and V2X networking.  Next, for
   IPv6-based vehicular networks, it makes a gap analysis of current
   IPv6 protocols (e.g., IPv6 Neighbor Discovery, Mobility Management,
   and Security & Privacy), and then lists up requirements for the
   extensions of those IPv6 protocols for IPv6-based vehicular
   networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/