Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 07:51:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG data model for Flexi-Grid Optical Networks
        Authors         : Jorge E. Lopez de Vergara
                          Daniel Perdices
                          Daniel King
                          Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-06.txt
	Pages           : 73
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for managing flexi-grid optical
   networks. The model defined in this document specifies a flexi-grid
   traffic engineering database that is used to describe the topology of
   a flexi-grid network. It is based on and augments existing YANG
   models that describe network and traffic engineering topologies.

   A partner document defines a second YANG module for flexi-grid media
   channels, i.e., the paths from source to destination through a number
   of intermediate nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/