Subject: I-D Action: draft-an-multipath-quic-application-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 21:20:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enabling application policy-awareness in Multipath QUIC
        Authors         : Qing An
                          Zhenyu Li
                          Yanmei Liu
	Filename        : draft-an-multipath-quic-application-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes an application policy-awareness method for
   Multipath QUIC, to enable taking applications' demands into account
   when managing paths or scheduling packets in Multipath QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-an-multipath-quic-application-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-an-multipath-quic-application-policy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-an-multipath-quic-application-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/