Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 10:00:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Key Provisioning for Group Communication using ACE
        Authors         : Francesca Palombini
                          Marco Tiloca
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-08.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines message formats and procedures for requesting
   and distributing group keying material using the ACE framework, to
   protect communications between group members.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ace-wg/ace-key-groupcomm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/