Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 15:28:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Control Plane challenges for Layer-Two Switched Networks
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Jie Yang
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-07-26

Abstract:
   This document details the challenges with building an Autonomic
   Control Plane on Campus/Enterprise networks which are built out of
   layer-two (Ethernet) switched technologies.

   This document does not propose a specific solution as yet, but
   details a number of possibilities, and what it would take to
   standardize each possibility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/