Subject: I-D Action: draft-qin-idr-sr-policy-ifit-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 05:25:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP SR Policy Extensions to Enable IFIT
        Authors         : Fengwei Qin
                          Hang Yuan
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Yali Wang
	Filename        : draft-qin-idr-sr-policy-ifit-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-07-10

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) policy is a set of candidate SR paths consisting
   of one or more segment lists and necessary path attributes.  It
   enables instantiation of an ordered list of segments with a specific
   intent for traffic steering.  In-situ Flow Information Telemetry
   (IFIT) refers to network OAM applications that apply dataplane on-
   path telemetry techniques.  This document defines extensions to BGP
   to distribute SR policies carrying IFIT information.  So that IFIT
   methods can be enabled automatically when the SR policy is applied.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qin-idr-sr-policy-ifit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qin-idr-sr-policy-ifit-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qin-idr-sr-policy-ifit-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qin-idr-sr-policy-ifit-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/