Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 17:28:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Groupings for SSH Clients and SSH Servers
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Gary Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-20.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2020-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines three YANG modules: the first defines groupings
   for a generic SSH client, the second defines groupings for a generic
   SSH server, and the third defines common identities and groupings
   used by both the client and the server.  It is intended that these
   groupings will be used by applications using the SSH protocol.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   This draft contains placeholder values that need to be replaced with
   finalized values at the time of publication.  This note summarizes
   all of the substitutions that are needed.  No other RFC Editor
   instructions are specified elsewhere in this document.

   Artwork in this document contains shorthand references to drafts in
   progress.  Please apply the following replacements:

   *  "AAAA" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-
      types

   *  "BBBB" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-trust-
      anchors

   *  "CCCC" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-keystore

   *  "DDDD" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-
      client-server

   *  "EEEE" --> the assigned RFC value for this draft

   Artwork in this document contains placeholder values for the date of
   publication of this draft.  Please apply the following replacement:

   *  "2020-07-08" --> the publication date of this draft

   The following Appendix section is to be removed prior to publication:

   *  Appendix A.  Change Log

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-20
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/