Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-idr-bgp-rt-constrains-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 18:05:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Route Target Constrain Extension
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-idr-bgp-rt-constrains-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extensions to Route Target Constrain
   mechanism so that it works with various types of Route Targets of
   arbitrary lengths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-idr-bgp-rt-constrains-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-idr-bgp-rt-constrains-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-idr-bgp-rt-constrains-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/