Subject: I-D Action: draft-amsuess-core-cachable-oscore-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:56:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cachable OSCORE
        Authors         : Christian Amsüss
                          Marco Tiloca
	Filename        : draft-amsuess-core-cachable-oscore-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   OSCORE group communication can secure CoAP group communication across
   untrusted proxies, but in doing so sidesteps the proxies' caching
   abilities.  This restores cachability of requests by introducing
   consensus requests which any client in a group can send.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-core-cachable-oscore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amsuess-core-cachable-oscore-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amsuess-core-cachable-oscore-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/