Subject: I-D Action: draft-busizheng-teas-yang-te-mpls-topology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 08:09:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for MPLS-TE Topology
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Aihua Guo
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-busizheng-teas-yang-te-mpls-topology-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) with Traffic Engineering (MPLS-TE) networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-busizheng-teas-yang-te-mpls-topology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-busizheng-teas-yang-te-mpls-topology-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-busizheng-teas-yang-te-mpls-topology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/