Subject: I-D Action: draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 03:53:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operational Guidance for Deployment of L4S in the Internet
        Author          : Greg White
	Filename        : draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-07-30

Abstract:
   This is an early, work-in-progress draft - a start at getting some of
   the ideas from the mailing list and email exchanges on paper.

   This draft is intended to provide guidance to operators of end-
   systems, operators of networks, and researchers in order to ensure
   reasonable fairness between L4S and Classic flows sharing a single-
   queue RFC3168 bottleneck link.  This draft identifies opportunites to
   prevent and/or detect and resolve fairness problems in such networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/