Subject: I-D Action: draft-unyte-netconf-udp-notif-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:00:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UDP-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions
        Authors         : Guangying Zheng
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Thomas Graf
                          Pierre Francois
                          Paolo Lucente
	Filename        : draft-unyte-netconf-udp-notif-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-07-10

Abstract:
   This document describes an UDP-based notification mechanism to
   collect data from networking devices.  A shim header is proposed to
   facilitate the streaming of data directly from line cards to a
   collector.  The objective is to rely on a lightweight approach to
   allow for higher frequency and better transit performance compared to
   already established notification mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-unyte-netconf-udp-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-unyte-netconf-udp-notif-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-unyte-netconf-udp-notif-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/