Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 12:16:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Types and Groupings for Cryptography
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-17.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2020-07-10

Abstract:
   This document presents a YANG 1.1 (RFC 7950) module defining
   identities, typedefs, and groupings useful to cryptographic
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-types-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/