Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 07:23:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Web Bundles
        Author          : Jeffrey Yasskin
	Filename        : draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   Web bundles provide a way to bundle up groups of HTTP responses, with
   the URLs and request URLs that produced them, to transmit or store
   them together.  They can include multiple top-level resources with
   one identified as the default by a primaryUrl metadata, provide
   random access to their component exchanges, and efficiently store
   8-bit resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/