Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ippm-pm-on-lag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 02:58:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement on LAG
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-ippm-pm-on-lag-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to One-way Active Measurement
   Protocol (OWAMP), Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP), and
   Simple Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP) to implement
   performance measurement on every member link of a Link Aggregation
   Group (LAG).  With the measured metrics of each member links of a
   LAG, it enables operators to enforce performance metric based traffic
   steering policy among the member links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ippm-pm-on-lag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ippm-pm-on-lag-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ippm-pm-on-lag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/