Subject: I-D Action: draft-lachos-alto-multi-domain-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:58:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Supporting Multi-domain Use Cases with ALTO
        Authors         : Danny Alex Lachos
                          Christian Esteve Rothenberg
                          Qiao Xiang
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Borje Ohlman
                          Sabine Randriamasy
                          Farni Boten
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
                          Kai Gao
	Filename        : draft-lachos-alto-multi-domain-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   The goal of this document is to summarize current standardization
   efforts in the IETF ALTO working group to support important multi-
   domain use cases and show how they can benefit from network
   information exposure using ALTO.  Besides, key design requirements of
   network information exposure to support multi-domain use cases are
   also presented along with information about novel mechanisms and
   abstractions to improve the base ALTO framework in multi-domain
   scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lachos-alto-multi-domain-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lachos-alto-multi-domain-use-cases-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lachos-alto-multi-domain-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lachos-alto-multi-domain-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/