Subject: I-D Action: draft-cook-doh-discovery-trial-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:07:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Proposal for a DoH Discovery Trial
        Authors         : Neil Cook
                          Vittorio Bertola
                          Andy Fidler
                          Nicolai Leymann
                          Ralf Weber
	Filename        : draft-cook-doh-discovery-trial-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   The following document describes a proposal for a trial of an
   experimental mechanism for the discovery of DNS-over-HTTPS resolvers
   provided by Internet Service Providers to their customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cook-doh-discovery-trial/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cook-doh-discovery-trial-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cook-doh-discovery-trial-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/