Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-filesystem-18n-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 15:41:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internationalization Considerations for Filesystems and Filesystem Protocols
        Author          : Nico Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-filesystem-18n-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements for internationalization (I18N)
   of filesystems specifically in the context of Internet protocols, the
   architecture for filesystems in most currently popular general
   purpose operating systems, and their implications for filesystem
   I18N.  From the I18N requirements for filesystems and the
   architecture of running code we derive requirements and
   recommendations for implementors of operating systems and/or
   filesystems, as well as for Internet remote filesystem protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-filesystem-18n/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-filesystem-18n-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-williams-filesystem-18n-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/