Subject: I-D Action: draft-tapril-ns2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:02:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Parameterized Nameserver Delegation with NS2 and NS2T
        Author          : Tim April
	Filename        : draft-tapril-ns2-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   Within the DNS, there is no mechanism for authoritative servers to
   advertise which transport methods they are capable of.  If secure
   transport methods are adopted by authoritative operators, transport
   signaling would be required to negotiate how authoritative servers
   would be contacted by resolvers.  This document provides two new
   Resource Record Types, NS2 and NS2T, to facilitate this negotiation
   by allowing zone owners to signal how the authoritative nameserver(s)
   for their zone(s) may accept queries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tapril-ns2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tapril-ns2-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tapril-ns2-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tapril-ns2-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/