Subject: I-D Action: draft-svaldez-pp-http-api-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 06:54:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Pass: HTTP API
        Author          : Steven Valdez
	Filename        : draft-svaldez-pp-http-api-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies an integration for Privacy Pass over an HTTP
   API, along with recommendations on how key commitments are stored and
   accessed by HTTP-based consumers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-svaldez-pp-http-api/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-svaldez-pp-http-api-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-svaldez-pp-http-api-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-svaldez-pp-http-api-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/