Subject: I-D Action: draft-filsfils-spring-analysis-fmwk-ext-srv6-encap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 19:42:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis Framework For Extensions of SRv6 Encapsulation
        Authors         : Clarence Filsfils
                          Darren Dukes
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-filsfils-spring-analysis-fmwk-ext-srv6-encap-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework for analysis of multiple proposals
   to extend SRv6 encapsulation with the objective of minimizing
   encapsulation size or leveraging legacy equipment.  It defines
   relevant metrics to evaluate each proposal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-filsfils-spring-analysis-fmwk-ext-srv6-encap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-filsfils-spring-analysis-fmwk-ext-srv6-encap-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-filsfils-spring-analysis-fmwk-ext-srv6-encap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-filsfils-spring-analysis-fmwk-ext-srv6-encap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/