Subject: I-D Action: draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:16:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client Hint Reliability
        Author          : David Benjamin
	Filename        : draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines the Critical-CH HTTP response header, and the
   ACCEPT_CH HTTP/2 frame to allow HTTP servers to reliably specify
   their Client Hint preferences, with minimal performance overhead.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/