Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-header-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 10:27:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Header Protection for S/MIME
        Authors         : Bernie Hoeneisen
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-header-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   Privacy and security issues with email header protection in S/MIME
   have been identified for some time.  However, the desire to fix these
   issues has only recently been expressed in the IETF LAMPS Working
   Group.  The existing S/MIME specification is to be updated regarding
   header protection.

   This document describes the problem statement, generic use cases, and
   the S/MIME specification for header protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-header-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-header-protection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-header-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/