Subject: I-D Action: draft-deen-add-threats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:23:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adaptive DNS Discovery Threats Here
        Author          : Glenn Deen
	Filename        : draft-deen-add-threats-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   DNS resolver discovery is designed to operate under a variety
   different levels of trust in the underlying network.  This document
   describes the various trust types that DNS resolver discovery and
   selection may take place under.  Internet Draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deen-add-threats/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deen-add-threats-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deen-add-threats-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/