Subject: I-D Action: draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 21:49:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data model for ECA Policy Management
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Qin Wu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-08.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the Event Condition
   Action (ECA) policy management.  The ECA policy YANG provides the
   ability to delegate the network management function to the server and
   control the configuration and monitor state change and take simple
   and instant action on the server when a trigger condition on the
   system state is met.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/