Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 06:17:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Forwarding Layer Problem Statement
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Alexander Clemm
	Filename        : draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document considers the problems that need to addressed in IP in
   order to address the use cases and new network services described in
   draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-uc-00.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/