Subject: I-D Action: draft-tao-netconf-notif-node-tag-capabilities-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 06:15:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Self-explanation data Node tag capability
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Bo Wu
                          Peng Liu
                          Hui Cai
	Filename        : draft-tao-netconf-notif-node-tag-capabilities-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-07-08

Abstract:
   Before a client application subscribes to updates from a datastore,
   server capabilities related to "Subscription to YANG Datastores" can
   be advertised using YANG Instance Data format.  These server
   capabilities can be documented at implement time or reported at run-
   time.

   This document proposes a YANG module for self-explanation data Node
   tag capability which augments system capabilities model and provide
   additional self-explanation data node attributes associated with node
   selectors within per-node capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tao-netconf-notif-node-tag-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-netconf-notif-node-tag-capabilities-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tao-netconf-notif-node-tag-capabilities-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tao-netconf-notif-node-tag-capabilities-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/