Subject: I-D Action: draft-intesigroup-dlts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 03:59:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Ledger Time-Stamp
        Authors         : Emanuele Cisbani
                          Daniele Ribaudo
                          Giuseppe Damiano
	Filename        : draft-intesigroup-dlts-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-07-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard to extend Time Stamp Tokens with
   Time Attestations recorded on Distributed Ledgers.

   The aim is to provide long-term validity to Time Stamp Tokens,
   backward compatible with currently available software.

   This document update RFC 3161 [RFC3161].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-intesigroup-dlts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-intesigroup-dlts-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-intesigroup-dlts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/