Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-igp-extensions-ifit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 06:15:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extensions for In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (IFIT) Capability Advertisement
        Authors         : Yali Wang
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Min Liu
                          Huanan Chen
                          Ran Pang
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-igp-extensions-ifit-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document extends Node and Link Attribute TLVs to Interior
   Gateway Protocols (IGP) to advertise supported In-situ Flow
   Information Telemetry (IFIT) capabilities at node and/or link
   granularity.  An ingress router cannot insert IFIT-Data-Fields for
   packets going into a path unless an egress router has indicated via
   signaling that it has the capability to process IFIT-Data-Fields.  In
   addition, such advertisements would be useful for ingress routers to
   gather each router's IFIT capability for achieving the computation of
   Traffic Engineering (TE) paths or loose TE paths that be able to
   fulfill the visibility of on-path OAM data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-igp-extensions-ifit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-igp-extensions-ifit-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-igp-extensions-ifit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/