Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 20:09:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adaptive Subscription to YANG Notification
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Wei Song
                          Liang Geng
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model and associated mechanism
   enabling subscriber's adaptive subscriptions to a publisher's event
   streams at various different period intervals with which to report
   updates.  Applying these elements allows both subscriber and
   publisher to automatically adjust the volume of telemetry traffic
   sent from publisher to the receivers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/