Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcquistin-augmented-ascii-diagrams-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 11:46:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Describing Protocol Data Units with Augmented Packet Header Diagrams
        Authors         : Stephen McQuistin
                          Vivian Band
                          Dejice Jacob
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-mcquistin-augmented-ascii-diagrams-06.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a machine-readable format for specifying the
   syntax of protocol data units within a protocol specification.  This
   format is comprised of a consistently formatted packet header
   diagram, followed by structured explanatory text.  It is designed to
   maintain human readability while enabling support for automated
   parser generation from the specification document.  This document is
   itself an example of how the format can be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcquistin-augmented-ascii-diagrams/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcquistin-augmented-ascii-diagrams-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcquistin-augmented-ascii-diagrams-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcquistin-augmented-ascii-diagrams-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/