Subject: I-D Action: draft-davidson-pp-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 02:56:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Pass: The Protocol
        Author          : Alex Davidson
	Filename        : draft-davidson-pp-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Privacy Pass protocol.  This protocol
   provides anonymity-preserving authorization of clients to servers.
   In particular, client re-authorization events cannot be linked to any
   previous initial authorization.  Privacy Pass is intended to be used
   as a performant protocol in the application-layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davidson-pp-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davidson-pp-protocol-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-davidson-pp-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davidson-pp-protocol-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/