Subject: I-D Action: draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 16:24:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anchorless mobility through hICN
        Authors         : Jordan Auge
                          Giovanna Carofiglio
                          Luca Muscariello
                          Michele Papalini
	Filename        : draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2020-07-07

Abstract:
   This document first discusses the use of locators and identifiers in
   mobility management architectures, and their implication on various
   anchorless properties.  A new architecture is then proposed that is
   purely based on identifiers, and more specifically names as defined
   in Hybrid-ICN (hICN).  The document then focuses on two main cases:
   the end-point sends data (data producer) or the end-point receives
   data (data consumer).  These two cases are taken into account
   entirely to provide anchorless mobility management in hICN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-auge-dmm-hicn-mobility-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/