Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-problem-details-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 06:19:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Problem Details For CoAP APIs
        Authors         : Thomas Fossati
                          Jaime Jiménez
                          Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-problem-details-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a "problem detail" as a way to carry machine-
   readable details of errors in a CoAP response to avoid the need to
   define new error response formats for CoAP APIs.  The proposed format
   is inspired by the Problem Details for HTTP APIs defined in RFC 7807.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/core-wg/core-problem-details (https://github.com/
   core-wg/core-problem-details).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-problem-details/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-problem-details-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-problem-details-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-problem-details-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/