Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-scot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:44:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Context Template
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane, III
                          Sarah Heiner
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-scot-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard template for security contexts
   written for the Bundle Protocol Security Protocol (BPSec).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-scot/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-scot-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birrane-dtn-scot-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/