Subject: I-D Action: draft-defoy-coinrg-mobile-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 08:15:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Impact of Mobility on Discovery in COIN
        Authors         : Xavier de Foy
                          Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-defoy-coinrg-mobile-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-07-10

Abstract:
   Service, data and resource discovery is an important aspect of
   computing in the network.  While this aspect has been studied,
   including in COINRG, this document looks more specifically at the
   influence of mobile devices on COIN discovery.  Related research
   challenges are described and discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-defoy-coinrg-mobile-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defoy-coinrg-mobile-discovery-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-defoy-coinrg-mobile-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/