Subject: I-D Action: draft-piraux-quic-tunnel-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 05:50:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tunneling Internet protocols inside QUIC
        Authors         : Maxime Piraux
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Adi Masputra
	Filename        : draft-piraux-quic-tunnel-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies methods for tunneling Ethernet frames and
   Internet protocols such as TCP, UDP, IP and QUIC inside a QUIC
   connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-piraux-quic-tunnel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-piraux-quic-tunnel-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-piraux-quic-tunnel-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-piraux-quic-tunnel-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/