Subject: I-D Action: draft-milinovic-6338bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 15:01:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Definition of a Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Schema for Academia (SCHAC)
        Author          : Miroslav Milinovic
	Filename        : draft-milinovic-6338bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   the Schema for Academia (SCHAC).

   The namespace described in this document is for naming persistent
   resources defined by the SCHAC participants internationally, their
   working groups, and other designated subordinates.  The main use of
   this namespace will be for the creation of controlled vocabulary
   values for attributes in the SCHAC schema.  These values will be
   associated with particular instances of persons or objects belonging
   to any of the SCHAC object classes.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6338.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-milinovic-6338bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-milinovic-6338bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-milinovic-6338bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/