Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-intarea-schc-over-ppp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 07:51:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCHC over PPP
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-intarea-schc-over-ppp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-01

Abstract:
   This document extends RFC 5172 to signal the use of SCHC as the
   compression method between a pair of nodes over PPP.  Combined with
   RFC 2516, this enables the use of SCHC over Ethernet and Wi-Fi.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-intarea-schc-over-ppp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-intarea-schc-over-ppp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-intarea-schc-over-ppp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/