Subject: I-D Action: draft-gomez-6lo-schc-dispatch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 11:35:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless Personal Area Network (6LoWPAN) Dispatch Type for SCHC
        Author          : Carles Gomez
	Filename        : draft-gomez-6lo-schc-dispatch-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   A new framework called Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) has
   been designed to support IPv6 over Low Power Wide Area Network
   (LPWAN) technologies [RFC8724].  One of the SCHC components is a
   header compression mechanism.  If used properly, SCHC header
   compression allows a greater compression ratio than that achievable
   with traditional 6LoWPAN header compression [RFC6282].  For this
   reason, it may make sense to use SCHC header compression in some
   6LoWPAN environments.  In its current form, this document proposes a
   number of 6LoWPAN Dispatch type approaches to signal when a packet
   header has been compressed by using SCHC header compression.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-6lo-schc-dispatch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gomez-6lo-schc-dispatch-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gomez-6lo-schc-dispatch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/