Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-dnssec-iana-cons-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 11:01:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Revised IANA Considerations for DNSSEC
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dnssec-iana-cons-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-07-06

Abstract:
   This document changes the review requirements needed to get some
   DNSSEC algorithms and resource records added to IANA registries.  It
   updates RFC 6014 to include hash algorithms for DS records and NSEC3
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-dnssec-iana-cons/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-dnssec-iana-cons-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoffman-dnssec-iana-cons-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-dnssec-iana-cons-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/