Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-teas-network-slicing-with-flex-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:53:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Slicing with Flexible Traffic Engineering
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Arkadiy Gulko
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-teas-network-slicing-with-flex-te-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies procedures and signaling enhancements to
   Flexible Algoirthm to ease provisoning and to scale it better via
   Flexible Traffic Engineering, which is an integration of Flexible
   Algorithm and Segment Routing [RFC8402] Traffic Engineering (SR-TE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-teas-network-slicing-with-flex-te/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-teas-network-slicing-with-flex-te-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-teas-network-slicing-with-flex-te-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/