Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 07:45:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing for Resource Guaranteed Virtual Networks
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Francois Clad
	Filename        : draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-09.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism to associate network resource
   attributes to Segment Routing Identifiers (SIDs).  Such SIDs are
   referred to as resource-aware SIDs in this document.  The resource-
   aware SIDs retain their original forwarding semantics, but with the
   additional semantics to identify the set of network resources
   available for the packet processing action.  The resource-aware SIDs
   can therefore be used to build SR paths with a set of reserved
   network resources.  In addition, the resource-aware SIDs can also be
   used to build SR based virtual networks, which provide the network
   topology and resource attributes required by customers or services.
   The proposed mechanism is applicable to both segment routing with
   MPLS data plane (SR-MPLS) and segment routing with IPv6 data plane
   (SRv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/