Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-bess-secure-evpn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:20:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Samir Thoria
                          David Carrel
                          Brian Weis
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-bess-secure-evpn-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   The applications of EVPN-based solutions ([RFC7432] and [RFC8365])
   have become pervasive in Data Center, Service Provider, and
   Enterprise segments. It is being used for fabric overlays and inter-
   site connectivity in the Data Center market segment, for Layer-2,
   Layer-3, and IRB VPN services in the Service Provider market segment,
   and for fabric overlay and WAN connectivity in Enterprise networks.
   For Data Center and Enterprise applications, there is a need to
   provide inter-site and WAN connectivity over public Internet in a
   secured manner with same level of privacy, integrity, and
   authentication for tenant's traffic as IPsec tunneling using IKEv2.
   This document presents a solution where BGP point-to-multipoint
   signaling is leveraged for key and policy exchange among PE devices
   to create private pair-wise IPsec Security Associations without IKEv2
   point-to-point signaling or any other direct peer-to-peer session
   establishment messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-secure-evpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-bess-secure-evpn-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sajassi-bess-secure-evpn-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sajassi-bess-secure-evpn-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/