Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-teas-transport-network-slice-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 09:12:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Network Slice YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Luis Miguel Contreras
                          Qin Wu
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Reza Rokui
	Filename        : draft-liu-teas-transport-network-slice-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for managing and
   controlling transport network slices, defined as transport slices in
   [I-D.nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-teas-transport-network-slice-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-teas-transport-network-slice-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-teas-transport-network-slice-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-teas-transport-network-slice-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/