Subject: I-D Action: draft-hegde-spring-mpls-seamless-sr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 23:01:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Seamless Segment Routing
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Chris Bowers
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Arkadiy Gulko
                          Alex Bogdanov
                          Jim Uttaro
	Filename        : draft-hegde-spring-mpls-seamless-sr-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2020-07-26

Abstract:
   In order to operate networks with large numbers of devices, network
   operators organize networks into multiple smaller network domains.
   Each network domain typically runs an IGP which has complete
   visibility within its own domain, but limited visibility outside of
   its domain.  Seamless Segment Routing (Seamless SR) provides
   flexible, scalable and reliable end-to-end connectivity for services
   across independent network domains.  Seamless SR accommodates domains
   using SR, LDP, and RSVP for MPLS label distribution as well as
   domains running IP without MPLS (IP-Fabric).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegde-spring-mpls-seamless-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hegde-spring-mpls-seamless-sr-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hegde-spring-mpls-seamless-sr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hegde-spring-mpls-seamless-sr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/