Subject: I-D Action: draft-han-mpls-sdi-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 03:56:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signal Degrade Indication Used in Segment Routing over MPLS Network
        Authors         : Liuyan Han
                          Fan Yang
	Filename        : draft-han-mpls-sdi-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the typical use cases for signal degrade
   indication used in SR over MPLS networks.  To satisfy the use cases
   and requirements of signal degrade indication, two extensions based
   on the BFD protocol and MPLS-TP OAM mechanisms are given
   respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-han-mpls-sdi-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-han-mpls-sdi-sr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-han-mpls-sdi-sr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/