Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 00:04:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Bootstrapping Procedure to Discover and Authenticate DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS Servers for IoT and BYOD Devices
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-07-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms to bootstrap endpoints (e.g.,
   hosts, IoT devices) to discover and authenticate DNS-over-TLS and
   DNS-over-HTTPS servers provided by a local network for IoT/BYOD
   devices in Enterprise networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/