Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-tls-snip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:55:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Negotiation of Incompatible Protocols in TLS
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-tls-snip-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   An extension is defined for TLS that allows a client and server to
   detect an attempt to force the use of less-preferred application
   protocol even where protocol options are incompatible.  This
   supplements application-layer protocol negotiation, which allows
   choices between compatible protocols to be authenticated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-tls-snip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-tls-snip-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-tls-snip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/