Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-grease-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 18:18:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Greasing HTTP
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-grease-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-07-06

Abstract:
   Like many network protocols, HTTP is vulnerable to ossification of
   its extensibility points.  This draft specifies how they should be
   exercised ('greased') to assure their continued usability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-grease/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-grease-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-http-grease-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/