Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-teas-network-slice-mapping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 07:13:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 5G End-to-end Network Slice Mapping from the view of Transport Network
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Jie Dong
                          Ran Pang
                          Liuyan Han
                          Tomonobu Niwa
                          Jaehwan Jin
                          Chang Liu
                          Nikesh Nageshar
	Filename        : draft-geng-teas-network-slice-mapping-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   Network Slicing is one of the core featrures in 5G.  End-to-end
   network slice consists of 3 major types of network segments: Access
   Network (AN), Mobile Core Network (CN) and Transport Network (TN).
   This draft describes the procedure of mapping relationship between 5G
   end-to-end network slice and transport network slice defined in IETF.
   This draft also intends to expose some gaps in the existing network
   management plane and data plane to support inter-domain network slice
   mapping.  Further work may require cooperation between IETF and 3GPP
   (or other standard organizations).  The definition of data model,
   signaling protocol extension and new encapsulation are out of the
   scope of this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-teas-network-slice-mapping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-teas-network-slice-mapping-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-teas-network-slice-mapping-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-teas-network-slice-mapping-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/