Subject: I-D Action: draft-karaagac-6tisch-int-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 01:13:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-band Network Telemetry for 6TiSCH Networks
        Authors         : Abdulkadir Karaagac
                          Jeroen Hoebeke
	Filename        : draft-karaagac-6tisch-int-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes In-band Network Telemetry for 6TiSCH
   Networks, offering a flexible monitoring solution with minimal
   resource consumption and communication overhead while supporting a
   wide range of monitoring operations and strategies for dealing with
   various network scenarios and use cases.  It enables 6TiSCH networks
   to collect per-packet and per-hop monitoring information by
   piggybacking telemetry information onto the data packets by
   exploiting the remaining space in the IEEE 802.15.4e frames, thus not
   impacting network behavior and performance.  This document also
   discusses the data fields and associated data types for 6TiSCH INT
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-karaagac-6tisch-int/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-karaagac-6tisch-int-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-karaagac-6tisch-int-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-karaagac-6tisch-int-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/