Subject: I-D Action: draft-sctl-advertising-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:51:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Proxy for DNS-SD Service Registration Protocol
        Authors         : Stuart Cheshire
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-sctl-advertising-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   An Advertising Proxy allows a device that accepts service registra-
   tions using Service Registration Protocol (SRP) to make those regis-
   trations visible to legacy clients that only implement Multicast DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sctl-advertising-proxy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-advertising-proxy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sctl-advertising-proxy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/