Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 12:31:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Handling Message Disposition Notification with JMAP
        Author          : Raphaël Ouazana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-13.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-07-02

Abstract:
   JMAP (RFC8620 - JSON Meta Application Protocol) is a generic protocol
   for synchronising data, such as mail, calendars or contacts, between
   a client and a server.  It is optimised for mobile and web
   environments, and aims to provide a consistent interface to different
   data types.

   JMAP for Mail (RFC8621 - The JSON Meta Application Protocol (JMAP)
   for Mail) specifies a data model for synchronising email data with a
   server using JMAP.  Clients can use this to efficiently search,
   access, organise, and send messages.

   MDN are defined in RFC8098 and are used as "read receipts",
   "acknowledgements", or "receipt notifications".

   MDN have a specific format that must be parsed or generated.  The
   goal of this document is to specify a data model for handling MDN
   messages with a server using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-mdn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/