Subject: I-D Action: draft-cw-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 07:04:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unaffiliated BFD Echo Function
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Ruixue Wang
                          Xiao Min
                          Aihua Liu
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-cw-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) is a fault detection
   protocol that can quickly determine a communication failure between
   two forwarding engines.  This document proposes a use of BFD echo
   where the local system supports BFD but the neighboring system does
   not support BFD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cw-bfd-unaffiliated-echo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cw-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cw-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cw-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/