Subject: I-D Action: draft-sidrops-bgpsec-validation-signaling-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:48:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGPsec Validation State Signaling
        Authors         : Oliver Borchert
                          Doug Montgomery
                          Daniel Kopp
	Filename        : draft-sidrops-bgpsec-validation-signaling-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a new BGP non-transitive extended community to
   carry the BGPsec path validation state.  BGP speakers that receive
   this community string can use the embedded BGPsec validation state in
   conjunction with configured local policies to influence their
   decision process.  The ability to accept and act on BGPsec path
   validation state from a neighbor allows for a reduction of path
   validation processing load and/or increased resilience in the event
   that a router is temporarily unable to perform local path validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sidrops-bgpsec-validation-signaling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sidrops-bgpsec-validation-signaling-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sidrops-bgpsec-validation-signaling-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sidrops-bgpsec-validation-signaling-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/