Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-coin-differential-reservation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 19:36:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Differential Computing Resource Reservation
        Authors         : Peng Liu
                          Huijuan Yao
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-liu-coin-differential-reservation-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   Computing in the network may require the embedded computing
   capability in the network device, such as gateway, switch, etc, and
   there might be so much distributed computing task in the network.
   Some new applications like AR/VR, motion control put forward higher
   demand of network than before, and AI is also considered to be used
   in the app and network.

   In order to satisfy their demands, network may not only need to
   reserve bandwidth resource, but also reserve computing resource.
   This document analyzes the requirements of Serial distributed
   computing model and give some reference solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-coin-differential-reservation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-coin-differential-reservation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-coin-differential-reservation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/