Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 03:05:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Alternate Marking Method
        Authors         : Tianran Zhou
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Shinyoung Lee
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Weidong Li
	Filename        : draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document extends the IPv6 alternate marking option to provide
   the enhanced capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-ippm-enhanced-alternate-marking-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/