Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-farrell-arch-model-t-3552-additions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:31:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC 3552 additions due to evolving Internet thread model
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-arkko-farrell-arch-model-t-3552-additions-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   Communications security has been at the center of many security
   improvements in the Internet.  The goal has been to ensure that
   communications are protected against outside observers and attackers.

   This memo suggests additions to the RFC 3552 threat model to cater
   for the evolving security and privacy issues seen on the Internet
   today.  For instance, it is often also necessary to protect against
   endpoints that are compromised, malicious, or whose interests simply
   do not align with the interests of users.  While such protection is
   difficult, there are some measures that can be taken and we argue
   that investigation of these issues is warranted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-farrell-arch-model-t-3552-additions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-farrell-arch-model-t-3552-additions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-farrell-arch-model-t-3552-additions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/