Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-secdispatch-idevid-considerations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 07:34:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security and Operational considerations for manufacturer installed keys and anchors
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Jie Yang
	Filename        : draft-richardson-secdispatch-idevid-considerations-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   This document provides a nomenclature to describe ways in which
   manufacturers secure private keys and public trust anchors in
   devices.

   RFCEDITOR: please remove this paragraph.  This work is occuring in
   https://github.com/mcr/idevid-security-considerations

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-secdispatch-idevid-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-secdispatch-idevid-considerations-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-secdispatch-idevid-considerations-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-secdispatch-idevid-considerations-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/