Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcfadden-smart-endpoint-taxonomy-for-cless-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:18:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Endpoint Taxonomy for CLESS
        Author          : Mark McFadden
	Filename        : draft-mcfadden-smart-endpoint-taxonomy-for-cless-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   A separate document [I-D:draft-taddei-smart-cless-introduction]
   (CLESS) attempts to establish the capabilities and limitations of
   endpoint-only security solutions and explore potential alternative
   approaches. That document discusses endpoints in general terms. It
   has been suggested that there are classes of endpoints that have
   different characteristics. Those classes may have completely
   different threat landscapes and the endpoints may have completely
   different security capabilities. In support of the work on CLESS,
   this document provides a taxonomy of endpoints that is intended to
   provide a foundation for further work on CLESS and research on
   approaches to providing endpoint security alternatives in a diverse
   group of settings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcfadden-smart-endpoint-taxonomy-for-cless/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcfadden-smart-endpoint-taxonomy-for-cless-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcfadden-smart-endpoint-taxonomy-for-cless-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcfadden-smart-endpoint-taxonomy-for-cless-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/