Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 00:17:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using IS-IS Multi-Topology (MT) for Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Network
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Chenhao Ma
                          Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-xie-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) as defined in I-D.ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn aims to
   provide enhanced VPN service to support some application's needs of
   enhanced isolation and stringent performance requirements.  VPN+
   requires integration between the overlay VPN and the underlay
   network.  A Virtual Transport Network (VTN) is a virtual network
   which consists of a subset of the network topology and network
   resources allocated from the underlay network.  A VTN could be used
   as the underlay for one or a group of VPN+ services.

   I-D.dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn defines the IGP extensions to build a
   set of Segment Routing (SR) based VTNs.  This document describes a
   simplified mechanism to build the SR based VTNs using IGP multi-
   topology together with other well-defined IS-IS extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xie-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/