Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 10:23:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Group OSCORE Profile of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments Framework
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Rikard Hoeglund
                          Ludwig Seitz
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-03.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile for the Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) framework.  The
   profile uses Group OSCORE to provide communication security between a
   Client and a (set of) Resource Server(s) as members of an OSCORE
   Group.  The profile securely binds an OAuth 2.0 Access Token with the
   public key of the Client associated to the signing private key used
   in the OSCORE group.  The profile uses Group OSCORE to achieve server
   authentication, as well as proof-of-possession for the Client public
   key.  Also, it provides proof of Client's membership to the correct
   OSCORE group, by binding the Access Token to information from the
   Group OSCORE Security Context, thus allowing the Resource Server(s)
   to verify the Client's membership upon receiving a message protected
   with Group OSCORE from the Client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/