Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 08:39:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An HTTPS-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module for configuring HTTPS based
   configured subscription, as defined in RFC 8639.  The use of HTTPS
   maximizes transport-level interoperability, while allowing for
   encoding selection from text, e.g.  XML or JSON, to binary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/