Subject: I-D Action: draft-pardue-alt-svc-ext-unsupported-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 05:32:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Alternative Services That Do Not Support Desired Extensions
        Author          : Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-pardue-alt-svc-ext-unsupported-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes an error case when an HTTP Alternative
   Service does not support the extension points of the original
   connection.  It defines an error code that can be used by endpoints
   to signal the encounter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pardue-alt-svc-ext-unsupported/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pardue-alt-svc-ext-unsupported-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pardue-alt-svc-ext-unsupported-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/