Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-idr-bitmask-route-target-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 18:00:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bitmask Route Target
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Srihari Sangli
                          Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-idr-bitmask-route-target-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-07-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new type of Route Target called Bitmask
   Route Target as a BGP Community Container.  The key element of a
   Bitmask Route Target is a Bitmask.  Two Bitmask Route Targets are
   considered equivalent for the purpose of controlling route
   propagation (via Route Target Constraints) and importation if the
   result of logical "AND" operation of the Bitmask of the two is non-
   zero.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-idr-bitmask-route-target/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-idr-bitmask-route-target-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-idr-bitmask-route-target-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/