Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:37:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extension for Advertising In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (IFIT) Capabilities
        Authors         : Yali Wang
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Yunan Gu
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to BGP to advertise the In-situ Flow
   Information Telemetry (IFIT) capabilities.  Within an IFIT
   measurement domain, the capability is meant to be advertised from the
   IFIT tail node to the head node to assist the head node to determine
   whether a particular IFIT Option type can be enabled.  This
   facilitates the deployment of IFIT measurements on a per-service and
   on-demand basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/