Subject: I-D Action: draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 08:09:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the Walnut Digital Signature Algorithm with CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
        Author          : Derek Atkins
	Filename        : draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-07-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the Walnut Digital
   Signature Algorithm (WalnutDSA) for digital signatures with the CBOR
   Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) syntax.  WalnutDSA is a
   lightweight, quantum-resistant signature scheme based on Group
   Theoretic Cryptography with implementation and computational
   efficiency of signature verification in constrained16807
   environments, even on 8- and 16-bit platforms.

   The goal of this publication is to document a way to use the
   lightweight, quantum-resistant WalnutDSA signature algorithm in COSE
   in a way that would allow multiple developers to build compatible
   implementations.  As of this publication, WalnutDSA has not been
   endorsed by the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atkins-suit-cose-walnutdsa-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/