Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-v6ops-ipv6-development-chinatelecom-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 23:40:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 development and current status of China Telecom
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Cong Li
                          Chenhao Ma
                          Quanxin Yuan
	Filename        : draft-xie-v6ops-ipv6-development-chinatelecom-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-07-07

Abstract:
   The draft presents China Telecom's deployment of IPv6 in multiple
   scenarios for the whole network transition, including the history,
   transition strategy, measurements and challenges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-v6ops-ipv6-development-chinatelecom/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-v6ops-ipv6-development-chinatelecom-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-v6ops-ipv6-development-chinatelecom-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/