Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasskin-wpack-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 07:48:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for Web Packages
        Author          : Jeffrey Yasskin
	Filename        : draft-yasskin-wpack-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   This document lists use cases for signing and/or bundling collections
   of web pages, and extracts a set of requirements from them.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the ART area mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=art
   (https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=art).

   The source code and issues list for this draft can be found in
   https://github.com/WICG/webpackage (https://github.com/WICG/
   webpackage).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-wpack-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasskin-wpack-use-cases-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yasskin-wpack-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yasskin-wpack-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/