Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-nd-cache-init-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:24:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Neighbor Cache Entries on First-Hop Routers: Operational Considerations
        Author          : Jen Linkova
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-nd-cache-init-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   Neighbor Discovery (RFC4861) is used by IPv6 nodes to determine the
   link-layer addresses of neighboring nodes as well as to discover and
   maintain reachability information.  This document discusses how the
   neighbor discovery state machine on a first-hop router is causing
   user-visible connectivity issues when a new (not being seen on the
   network before) IPv6 address is being used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-nd-cache-init/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-nd-cache-init-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-nd-cache-init-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-nd-cache-init-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/