Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-nmrg-interconnection-intents-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 12:53:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interconnection Intents
        Author          : Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-contreras-nmrg-interconnection-intents-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This memo introduces the use case of the usage of intents for
   expressing advance interconnection features, further than traditional
   IP peering.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-nmrg-interconnection-intents/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-nmrg-interconnection-intents-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-contreras-nmrg-interconnection-intents-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/