Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mls-architecture-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 00:41:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Messaging Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Messaging Layer Security (MLS) Architecture
        Authors         : Emad Omara
                          Benjamin Beurdouche
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Srinivas Inguva
                          Albert Kwon
                          Alan Duric
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mls-architecture-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-07-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the reference architecture, functional and
   security requirements for the Messaging Layer Security (MLS)
   protocol.  MLS provides a security layer for group messaging
   applications, where the number of clients ranges from two to many.
   It is meant to protect against eavesdropping, tampering, and message
   forgery.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mls-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mls-architecture-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mls-architecture-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mls-architecture-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/