Subject: I-D Action: draft-faibish-nfsv4-scsi-nvme-layout-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 13:29:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using the Parallel NFS (pNFS) SCSI/NVMe Layout
        Authors         : Sorin Faibish
                          David Black
                          Christoph Hellwig
	Filename        : draft-faibish-nfsv4-scsi-nvme-layout-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-07-06

Abstract:
   This document explains how to use the Parallel Network File System
   (pNFS) SCSI NVMe Layout Types with transports using the
   NVMe over Fabrics protocols. This draft picks the previous SCSI
   over NVMe draft of C. Hellwig and extended it to support all the
   types of transport protocols supported by NVMe transport over fabrics
   additional to the SCSI transport protocol introduced in pNFS SCSI
   Layout. The proposed transport protocols include support for
   several transports and fabrics and support the RDMA transports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faibish-nfsv4-scsi-nvme-layout/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faibish-nfsv4-scsi-nvme-layout-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-faibish-nfsv4-scsi-nvme-layout-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/