Subject: I-D Action: draft-kent-sidrops-8211bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 23:57:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adverse Actions by a Certification Authority (CA) or Repository Manager in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
        Authors         : Stephen Kent
                          Di Ma
	Filename        : draft-kent-sidrops-8211bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2020-07-25

Abstract:
   This document analyzes actions by or against a Certification
   Authority (CA) or an independent repository manager in the RPKI that
   can adversely affect the Internet Number Resources (INRs) associated
   with that CA or its subordinate CAs.  The analysis is done from the
   perspective of an affected INR holder.  The analysis is based on
   examination of the data items in the RPKI repository, as controlled
   by a CA (or an independent repository manager) and fetched by Relying
   Parties (RPs).  The analysis does not purport to be comprehensive; it
   does represent an orderly way to analyze a number of ways that errors
   by or attacks against a CA or repository manager can affect the RPKI
   and routing decisions based on RPKI data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kent-sidrops-8211bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kent-sidrops-8211bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kent-sidrops-8211bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/