Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-voprf-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 02:08:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Oblivious Pseudorandom Functions (OPRFs) using Prime-Order Groups
        Authors         : Alex Davidson
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-voprf-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   An Oblivious Pseudorandom Function (OPRF) is a two-party protocol for
   computing the output of a PRF.  One party (the server) holds the PRF
   secret key, and the other (the client) holds the PRF input.  The
   'obliviousness' property ensures that the server does not learn
   anything about the client's input during the evaluation.  The client
   should also not learn anything about the server's secret PRF key.
   Optionally, OPRFs can also satisfy a notion 'verifiability' (VOPRF).
   In this setting, the client can verify that the server's output is
   indeed the result of evaluating the underlying PRF with just a public
   key.  This document specifies OPRF and VOPRF constructions
   instantiated within prime-order groups, including elliptic curves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-voprf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-voprf-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-voprf-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-voprf-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/