Subject: I-D Action: draft-gellens-lost-validation-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 15:21:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The LoST-Validation S-NAPTR Application Service Tag
        Authors         : Randall Gellens
                          Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-gellens-lost-validation-09.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-07-01

Abstract:
   This document adds the "LoST-Validation" service tag to the
   Straightforward Naming Authority PoinTeR (S-NAPTR) Application
   Service Tag IANA registry.  This tag can appear in a Naming Authority
   Pointer (NAPTR) Domain Name System (DNS) record to assist clients of
   the Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST) in identifying
   LoST servers explicitly willing to perform location validation.  This
   tag and the information on its use is an update to RFC5222 that
   enables the explicit discovery of a server that supports location
   validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gellens-lost-validation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gellens-lost-validation-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gellens-lost-validation-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gellens-lost-validation-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/