Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-shmoo-remote-meetings-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 13:41:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Cancellation of IETF Remote Meetings
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-duke-shmoo-remote-meetings-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-07-28

Abstract:
   The IETF firmly believes in the value of in-person meetings to reach
   consensus on documents.  However, various emergencies can make a
   planned in-person meeting impossible.  This document provides
   criteria for making this judgment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-shmoo-remote-meetings/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duke-shmoo-remote-meetings-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-duke-shmoo-remote-meetings-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/