Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 08:42:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A RPL DODAG Configuration Option for the 6LoWPAN Routing Header
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Li Zhao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-07-08

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8138 and RFC 6550 by defining a bit in the
   RPL DODAG Configuration Option to indicate whether RFC 8138
   compression is used within the RPL Instance, and specify the behavior
   of RFC 8138-capable nodes when the bit is set and reset.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/