Subject: I-D Action: draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 02:45:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) features for RAW
        Authors         : Fabrice Theoleyre
                          Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-07-10

Abstract:
   Some critical applications may use a wireless infrastructure.
   However, wireless networks exhibit a bandwidth of several orders of
   magnitude lower than wired networks.  Besides, wireless transmissions
   are lossy by nature; the probability that a packet cannot be decoded
   correctly by the receiver may be quite high.  In these conditions,
   guaranteeing the network infrastructure works properly is
   particularly challenging, since we need to address some issues
   specific to wireless networks.  This document lists the requirements
   of the Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) features
   recommended to construct a predictable communication infrastructure
   on top of a collection of wireless segments.  This document describes
   the benefits, problems, and trade-offs for using OAM in wireless
   networks to achieve Service Level Objectives (SLO).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/