Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-rfced-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 16:56:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Proposed Model for RFC Editing and Publication
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-rfced-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-07-06

Abstract:
   The finishing process for a document that is approved for publication
   as an RFC currently involves a somewhat detailed and lengthy process.
   The system that executes that process involves a number of different
   actors, each bringing competency with different aspects of the
   overall process.  Ensuring that this process functions smoothly is
   critical to the mission of the organizations that publish documents
   in the RFC series.

   This document proposes a framework for that system that aims to
   provide clear delineations of accountability and responsibility for
   each of the actors in this system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-rfced-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-rfced-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-rfced-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/