Subject: I-D Action: draft-goessner-dispatch-jsonpath-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:08:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSONPath -- XPath for JSON
        Authors         : Stefan Gössner
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-goessner-dispatch-jsonpath-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   insert abstract here

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-goessner-dispatch-jsonpath/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-goessner-dispatch-jsonpath-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-goessner-dispatch-jsonpath-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/