Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-avtcore-rtp-evc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 10:14:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for Essential Video Coding (EVC)
        Authors         : Shuai Zhao
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-zhao-avtcore-rtp-evc-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the video coding
   standard ISO/IEC International Standard 23094-1 [ISO23094-1], also
   known as Essential Video Coding [EVC] and developed by ISO/IEC
   JTC1/SC29/WG11.  The RTP payload format allows for packetization of
   one or more Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units in each RTP packet
   payload as well as fragmentation of a NAL unit into multiple RTP
   packets.  The payload format has wide applicability in
   videoconferencing, Internet video streaming, and high-bitrate
   entertainment-quality video, among other applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-avtcore-rtp-evc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhao-avtcore-rtp-evc-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhao-avtcore-rtp-evc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhao-avtcore-rtp-evc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/