Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 17:27:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Groupings for TCP Clients and TCP Servers
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Michael Scharf
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-07.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines three YANG 1.1 [RFC7950] modules to support the
   configuration of TCP clients and TCP servers, either as standalone or
   in conjunction with a stack protocol layer specific configurations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-server-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/