Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-sava-intra-domain-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 10:02:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Soure Address Validation Architecture (SAVA): Intra-domain Use Cases
        Authors         : Dan Li
                          Jianping Wu
                          Yunan Gu
                          Lancheng Qin
                          Tao Lin
	Filename        : draft-li-sava-intra-domain-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-07-13

Abstract:
   This document identifies scenarios where existing approaches for
   detection and mitigation of source address spoofing don't perform
   perfectly.  Either Ingress ACL filtering [RFC3704], unicast Reverse
   Path Forwarding (uRPF) [RFC3704], feasible path uRPF [RFC 3704], or
   Enhanced Feasible-Path uRPF [RFC8704] has limitations regarding
   eihter automated implemetation objective or detection accuracy
   objective (0% false positive and 0% false negative).  This document
   identifies two such scenarios and provides solution discussions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-sava-intra-domain-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-sava-intra-domain-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-sava-intra-domain-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/