Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-constrained-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 09:03:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh 3.0 Part IX: Considerations for Constrained Devices
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-constrained-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-07-27

Abstract:
   The Mathematical Mesh 'The Mesh' is an infrastructure that
   facilitates the exchange of configuration and credential data between
   multiple user devices and provides end-to-end security.  This
   document describes the

   [Note to Readers]

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the MATHMESH mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=mathmesh.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-
   constrained.html.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-constrained/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-constrained-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-constrained-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-constrained-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/