Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-tls-rfc8446-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 09:09:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-tls-rfc8446-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 152
	Date            : 2020-08-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies version 1.3 of the Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) protocol.  TLS allows client/server applications to communicate
   over the Internet in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping,
   tampering, and message forgery.

   This document updates RFCs 5705 and 6066 and obsoletes RFCs 5077,
   5246, and 6961.  This document also specifies new requirements for
   TLS 1.2 implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-tls-rfc8446-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-tls-rfc8446-bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rescorla-tls-rfc8446-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/