Subject: I-D Action: draft-ingles-radex-radius-edhoc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 14:23:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AAA-based assisted EDHOC Authentication
        Authors         : Eduardo Ingles Sanchez
                          Dan Garcia Carrillo
                          Rafael Marin-Lopez
	Filename        : draft-ingles-radex-radius-edhoc-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-08-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposal to place EDHOC server in an
   external Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) server.
   The purpose is to centralize the EDHOC authentication in AAA
   infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ingles-radex-radius-edhoc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ingles-radex-radius-edhoc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ingles-radex-radius-edhoc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/