Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 11:26:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Finding and Using Geofeed Data
        Authors         : Massimo Candela
                          Randy Bush
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-08-31

Abstract:
   This document describes how to find and to prudently use geofeed
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-opsawg-finding-geofeeds/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/