Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 23:22:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Network for Enhanced VPN
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Francois Clad
	Filename        : draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-08-30

Abstract:
   I-D.ietf-spring-resource-aware-segments describes the mechanism to
   associate network resource attributes to Segment Routing Identifiers
   (SIDs).  The resource-aware SIDs can be used to build SR paths with a
   set of reserved network resources.  In addition, the resource-aware
   SIDs can be used to build SR based virtual networks, which can be
   used as virtual underlay networks with the network topology and
   resource attributes required by different customers or services.
   Such virtual networks are called virtual transport networks (VTNs).
   This document describes the mechanism of using resource-aware SIDs to
   build SR based VTNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/