Subject: I-D Action: draft-agrawal-spring-srv6-mpls-interworking-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 22:03:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 and MPLS interworking
        Authors         : Swadesh Agrawal
                          Zafar ALI
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-agrawal-spring-srv6-mpls-interworking-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-08-14

Abstract:
   This document describes SRv6 and MPLS/SR-MPLS interworking and co-
   existence procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agrawal-spring-srv6-mpls-interworking/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agrawal-spring-srv6-mpls-interworking-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-agrawal-spring-srv6-mpls-interworking-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-agrawal-spring-srv6-mpls-interworking-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/