Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-ext-hdr-update-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 07:47:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inserting, Processing And Deleting IPv6 Extension Headers
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Tatuya Jinmei
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-ext-hdr-update-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-08-30

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance regarding the processing, insertion
   and deletion of IPv6 extension headers.  It updates RFC 8200.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-ext-hdr-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-ext-hdr-update-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-ext-hdr-update-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-ext-hdr-update-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/