Subject: I-D Action: draft-stjohns-rfced-rseb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 10:29:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Editorial Board-based Management Structure for the RFC Series
        Author          : Michael StJohns
	Filename        : draft-stjohns-rfced-rseb-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-08-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a revised model for the management, evolution
   and improvement of the RFC Series led by an RFC Series Editor (RSE)
   assisted by an RFC Series Editorial Board (RSEB).  The model removes
   the IAB and its appointed RFC Series Oversight Committee (RSOC) from
   direct control of the RFC Series and the RFC Series Editor, replacing
   them on the publication evolution side with the RSEB, and on the
   financial and personnel management side with the IETF Administration
   Limited Liability Company or its board as appropriate (LLC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stjohns-rfced-rseb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stjohns-rfced-rseb-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stjohns-rfced-rseb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/