Subject: I-D Action: draft-kang-tcpm-fault-management-in-mptcp-session-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2020 23:13:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fault Management Mechanism in MPTCP Session
        Authors         : Jiao Kang
                          Qiandeng Liang
	Filename        : draft-kang-tcpm-fault-management-in-mptcp-session-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-08-09

Abstract:
   This document presents a mechanism for fault management during a
   MPTCP session.  It is used to convey subflow failure information from
   client to server by other subflow running normally.  It includes: 1)
   a new Fault Announce Option for describing subflow failure, 2)
   implementation and interoperability of this option during a MPTCP
   session when one subflow suffers a failure.  In fact, the server is
   able to determine network problems accurately based on these fault
   information reported from multiple clients for their connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kang-tcpm-fault-management-in-mptcp-session/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kang-tcpm-fault-management-in-mptcp-session-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kang-tcpm-fault-management-in-mptcp-session-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/