Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 20:42:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6-Only-Preferred Option for DHCPv4
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Jen Linkova
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Tomek Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-08-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies a DHCPv4 option to indicate that a host
   supports an IPv6-only mode and is willing to forgo obtaining an IPv4
   address if the network provides IPv6 connectivity.  It also updates
   RFC2563 to specify the DHCPv4 server behavior when the server
   receives a DHCPDISCOVER not containing the Auto-Configure option but
   containing the new option defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-v6only/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-v6only-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/