Subject: I-D Action: draft-zartbot-srou-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 07:16:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed KV Store based Routing protocol for SR over UDP(SRoU)
        Authors         : Kevin Fang
                          Yinghao Li
                          Feng Cai
                          Xing Jiang
	Filename        : draft-zartbot-srou-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-08-20

Abstract:
   This document defines the Distributed KV store based routing protocol
   for Segment Routing over UDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zartbot-srou-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zartbot-srou-control-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zartbot-srou-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/