Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-add-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 13:08:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adaptive DNS Discovery Requirements
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Eric Kinnear
                          Christopher A. Wood
                          Patrick McManus
                          Tommy Jensen
	Filename        : draft-pauly-add-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-08-21

Abstract:
   This document describes several use cases for discovering DNS
   resolvers that support encrypted transports, and discusses how
   solutions for these use cases can be designed to use common
   mechanisms.  It also considers the requirements for privacy and
   security when designing resolver discovery mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-add-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-add-requirements-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pauly-add-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/