Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 07:44:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Per-Segment Service Instruction (PSSI) Option
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Joel Halpern
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Tomonobu Niwa
                          Luay Jalil
                          Gang Chen
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Yifeng Zhou
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-08.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-08-30

Abstract:
   SRm6 encodes Per-Segment Service Instructions (PSSI) in a new IPv6
   option, called the PSSI Option.  This document describes the PSSI
   Option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/