Subject: I-D Action: draft-ingles-eap-edhoc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 04:33:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EAP method based on EDHOC Authentication
        Authors         : Eduardo Ingles-Sanchez
                          Dan Garcia-Carrillo
                          Rafael Marin-Lopez
	Filename        : draft-ingles-eap-edhoc-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-08-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposal of an EAP method based on the
   EDHOC authentication protocol .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ingles-eap-edhoc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ingles-eap-edhoc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ingles-eap-edhoc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/