Subject: I-D Action: draft-blanchet-regext-rfc7484bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 13:13:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (RDAP) Service
        Author          : Marc Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-blanchet-regext-rfc7484bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-08-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method to find which Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP) server is authoritative to answer queries for
   a requested scope, such as domain names, IP addresses, or Autonomous
   System numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-regext-rfc7484bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-blanchet-regext-rfc7484bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-blanchet-regext-rfc7484bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/