Subject: I-D Action: draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 02:13:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Version Capability for BGP
        Author          : Donatas Abraitis
	Filename        : draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-08-14

Abstract:
   In this document, we introduce a new BGP capability that allows the
   advertisement of a BGP speaker's routing daemon version.

   This BGP capability is an optional advertisement.  Implementations
   are not required to advertise the version nor to process received
   advertisements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-abraitis-bgp-version-capability-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/