Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 03:28:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Egress Protection
        Authors         : Yubao Wang
                          Ran Chen
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-08-22

Abstract:
   A fast reroute framework for egress node protection is specified by
   [RFC8679] . But it cannot be applied to EVPN directly.  This document
   specifies a mechanism to apply Egress Node Protection to EVPN nodes
   and apply Egress Link Protection to EVPN EAD/EVI routes.

   In Section 6.2, this draft is compared with three other drafts.
   These drafts are:

   *  VTEP Group - [I-D.eastlake-bess-evpn-vxlan-bypass-vtep].
   *  DT2UL DX2L - [I-D.hu-bess-srv6-vpn-bypass-sid].
   *  Mirror SID - [I-D.ietf-rtgwg-srv6-egress-protection].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/