Subject: I-D Action: draft-btw-dprive-rfc8484-clarification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 01:50:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Supporting Redirection for DNS Queries over HTTPS (DoH)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Neil Cook
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-btw-dprive-rfc8484-clarification-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-08-27

Abstract:
   This document clarifies whether DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) redirection is
   allowed, describes potential issues with redirection in DoH, and
   proposes how DoH redirection might be performed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-btw-dprive-rfc8484-clarification/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-btw-dprive-rfc8484-clarification-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-btw-dprive-rfc8484-clarification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/