Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardt-gnap-advanced-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 15:50:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol - Advanced Features
        Author          : Dick Hardt
	Filename        : draft-hardt-gnap-advanced-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-08-15

Abstract:
   TBD

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardt-gnap-advanced/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardt-gnap-advanced-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardt-gnap-advanced-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardt-gnap-advanced-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/