Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 20:39:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extension for SR-MPLS Entropy Label Position
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-08-21

Abstract:
   This document proposed an extension for BGP to configure the entropy
   label position for SR-MPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/