Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-test-test-test-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 12:04:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Testing, Please Ignore
        Author          : Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-test-test-test-01.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2020-08-13

Abstract:
   This is a test.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-test-test-test/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-test-test-test-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-perkins-test-test-test-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perkins-test-test-test-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/