Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-dispatch-rfc3405-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 11:01:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updated registration rules for URI.ARPA
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-hardie-dispatch-rfc3405-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2020-08-05

Abstract:
   This document removes references to the IETF tree of URI
   registrations from the procedures for requesting that a URI scheme be
   inserted into the uri.arpa zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-dispatch-rfc3405-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-dispatch-rfc3405-update-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardie-dispatch-rfc3405-update-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardie-dispatch-rfc3405-update-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/