Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 15:27:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Attribution Option for Extension Header Insertion
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-08-24

Abstract:
   This document defines an "attribution option" that provides
   attribution for IPv6 extension headers, Hop-by-Hop options, or
   Destination options that are inserted by intermediate nodes in the
   delivery path of a packet.  The purpose of this option is twofold:
   first it identifies the extension headers or options that have been
   inserted, secondly it attributes the inserted extension headers or
   options to the node responsible for inserting them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/