Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 15:01:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MSRP over Data Channels
        Authors         : Jose M. Recio
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-24.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-08-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC)
   data channel can be used as a transport mechanism for the Message
   Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) and how the Session Description
   Protocol (SDP) offer/answer mechanism can be used to negotiate such a
   data channel, referred to as an MSRP data channel.  Two network
   configurations are supported: connecting two MSRP data channel
   endpoints; and a gateway configuration, connecting an MSRP data
   channel endpoint with an MSRP over TCP or TLS endpoint.  This
   document updates RFC4975.  This document updates RFC4975.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-24
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-24

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-24

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/