Subject: I-D Action: draft-banks-quic-disable-encryption-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 07:49:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Disable Encryption
        Author          : Nick Banks
	Filename        : draft-banks-quic-disable-encryption-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-08-11

Abstract:
   The disable_1rtt_encryption transport parameter can be used to
   negotiate the disablement of encryption on 1-RTT packets, allowing
   for reduced CPU load and improved performance.  This extension is
   only meant to be used in environments where both endpoints completely
   trust the path between themselves; not, for instance, on the open
   internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-banks-quic-disable-encryption/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-banks-quic-disable-encryption-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-banks-quic-disable-encryption-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/