Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-httpbis-http2bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 00:10:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol Version 2 (HTTP/2)
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-httpbis-http2bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 90
	Date            : 2020-08-28

Abstract:
   This specification describes an optimized expression of the semantics
   of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), referred to as HTTP
   version 2 (HTTP/2).  HTTP/2 enables a more efficient use of network
   resources and a reduced perception of latency by introducing header
   field compression and allowing multiple concurrent exchanges on the
   same connection.  It also introduces unsolicited push of
   representations from servers to clients.

   This specification is an alternative to, but does not obsolete, the
   HTTP/1.1 message syntax.  HTTP's existing semantics remain unchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-httpbis-http2bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-httpbis-http2bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-httpbis-http2bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/