Subject: I-D Action: draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:40:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client Hint Reliability
        Author          : David Benjamin
	Filename        : draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-08-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the Critical-CH HTTP response header, and the
   ACCEPT_CH HTTP/2 frame to allow HTTP servers to reliably specify
   their Client Hint preferences, with minimal performance overhead.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/