Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 05:50:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alternative Approach for Mixing Preshared Keys in IKEv2 for Post-quantum Security
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-08-03

Abstract:
   An IKEv2 extension defined in [RFC8784] allows IPsec traffic to be
   protected against someone storing VPN communications today and
   decrypting it later, when (and if) quantum computers are available.
   However, this protection doesn't cover an initial IKEv2 SA, which
   might be unacceptable in some scenarios.  This specification defines
   an alternative way get the same protection against quantum computers,
   which allows to extend it on the initial IKEv2 SA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-qr-alt-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/