Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-svcb-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 10:38:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Binding Mapping for DNS URIs
        Author          : Benjamin Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-svcb-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-08-04

Abstract:
   The SVCB DNS record type expresses a bound collection of endpoint
   metadata, for use when establishing a connection to a named service.
   DNS itself can be such a service, when the server is identified by a
   hostname in a "dns:" URI.  This document provides the SVCB mapping
   for name-based DNS URIs, allowing DNS servers to indicate support for
   new transport protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-svcb-dns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwartz-svcb-dns-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schwartz-svcb-dns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/