Subject: I-D Action: draft-mudric-6man-lcs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 06:31:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Least-Common Scope Communications
        Authors         : Dusan Mudric
                          Alexandre Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-mudric-6man-lcs-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-08-18

Abstract:
   This draft formulates a security problem statement.  The problem
   arises when a Host uses its Global Unicast Address (GUA) to
   communicate with another Host situated on the same link.

   To address this problem, we suggest to select and use addresses of a
   least scope that are common.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mudric-6man-lcs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mudric-6man-lcs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mudric-6man-lcs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/