Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-udp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 19:44:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement Using RFC 6374 with UDP Path for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Stefano Salsano
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-udp-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-08-06

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  Segment
   Routing (SR) is applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-
   MPLS) and IPv6 (SRv6) data planes.  This document specifies
   procedures for using UDP path for sending and processing probe query
   and response messages for Performance Measurement (PM).  The
   procedure uses the mechanisms defined in RFC 6374 for Performance
   Delay and Loss Measurement.  The procedure specified is applicable to
   SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes for both Links and end-to-end SR Paths
   including SR Policies measurements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-udp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-udp-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-udp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-rfc6374-srpm-udp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/