Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 11:36:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with IP Data Plane
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          David Black
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-08-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the principles for using Operations,
   Administration, and Maintenance protocols and mechanisms in the
   Deterministic Networking networks with the IP data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-detnet-ip-oam-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/