Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 13:07:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UAS Remote ID
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-08-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Hierarchical Host Identity Tags
   (HHITs) as a self-asserting and thereby trustable Identifier for use
   as the UAS Remote ID.  HHITs include explicit hierarchy to provide
   Registrar discovery for 3rd-party ID attestation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/