Subject: I-D Action: draft-btw-add-home-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 23:24:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encrypted DNS Discovery and Deployment Considerations for Home Networks
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Neil Cook
	Filename        : draft-btw-add-home-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2020-08-16

Abstract:
   This document discusses encrypted DNS (e.g., DoH, DoT, DoQ)
   deployment considerations for home networks.  It particularly
   sketches the required steps to use of encrypted DNS capabilities
   provided by local networks.

   The document specifies new DHCP and Router Advertisement Options to
   convey a DNS Authentication Domain Name.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-btw-add-home/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-btw-add-home-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-btw-add-home-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-btw-add-home-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/