Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-remote-fee-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 07:26:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Open Participation Principle regarding Remote Registration Fee
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Jon Reed
                          Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-remote-fee-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-08-17

Abstract:
   This document proposes a principle for open participation that
   extends the open process principle as defined in RFC3935 by stating
   that there must always be a free option for online participation to
   IETF meetings over the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-remote-fee/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-remote-fee-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-remote-fee-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/