Subject: I-D Action: draft-pzm-bess-spring-interdomain-vpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 00:13:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 and MPLS interworking for VPN service
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Yubao Wang
	Filename        : draft-pzm-bess-spring-interdomain-vpn-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-08-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to achieve an inter-domain
   connection for a VPN (Virtual Private Network) service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pzm-bess-spring-interdomain-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pzm-bess-spring-interdomain-vpn-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pzm-bess-spring-interdomain-vpn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pzm-bess-spring-interdomain-vpn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/