Subject: I-D Action: draft-iana-arpa-authoritative-servers-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 17:04:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IANA IANA of the IETF.

        Title           : Nameservers for the Address and Routing Parameter Area ("arpa") Domain
        Authors         : Kim Davies
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-iana-arpa-authoritative-servers-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-08-06

Abstract:
   This document describes revisions to operational practices to
   separate function of the "arpa" top-level domain in the DNS from its
   historical operation alongside the DNS root zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iana-arpa-authoritative-servers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iana-arpa-authoritative-servers-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iana-arpa-authoritative-servers-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iana-arpa-authoritative-servers-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/