Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-discussion-recharter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 18:00:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Rechartering the IETF Discussion List
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-discussion-recharter-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-08-16

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC3005, the charter of the IETF discussion
   list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-discussion-recharter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-discussion-recharter-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-discussion-recharter-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/