Subject: I-D Action: draft-dang-ippm-congestion-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 05:39:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A One-Path Congestion Metric for IPPM
        Authors         : Joanna Dang
                          Jianglong
                          Shinyoung
                          Hongbo
                          Liang
	Filename        : draft-dang-ippm-congestion-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-08-13

Abstract:
   This memo defines a metric for one path congestion across Internet
   paths.  The traditional mode evaluates network congestion based on
   the bandwidth utilization of the link.  However, there is a lack of
   E2E path congestion that is truly service oriented.  So A Path
   Congestion Metric is required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dang-ippm-congestion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dang-ippm-congestion-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dang-ippm-congestion-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dang-ippm-congestion-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/