Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-client-tunnel-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 01:12:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Client-layer Tunnel
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Aihua Guo
                          Italo Busi
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Yang Zhao
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-client-tunnel-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-08-17

Abstract:
   A transport network is a server-layer network to provide connectivity
   services to its client.  In this draft the tunnel of client is
   described, with the definition of client tunnel YANG model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-tunnel-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-tunnel-yang-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-client-tunnel-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-ccamp-client-tunnel-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/