Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-panrg-questions-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 13:58:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Aware Networking RG RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Current Open Questions in Path Aware Networking
        Author          : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-irtf-panrg-questions-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-08-13

Abstract:
   In contrast to the present Internet architecture, a path-aware
   internetworking architecture has two important properties: it exposes
   the properties of available Internet paths to endpoints, and provides
   for endpoints and applications to use these properties to select
   paths through the Internet for their traffic.  This document poses
   questions in path-aware networking open as of 2019, that must be
   answered in the design, development, and deployment of path-aware
   internetworks.  It was originally written to frame discussions in the
   Path Aware Networking proposed Research Group (PANRG), and has been
   published to snapshot current thinking in this space.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-questions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-panrg-questions-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-panrg-questions-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-panrg-questions-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/