Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-intarea-ip-in-udp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 20:41:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulating IP in UDP
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Hamid Assarpour
                          Shaowen Ma
                          Daniel Bernier
                          Darren Dukes
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Yiu Lee
                          Yongbing Fan
	Filename        : draft-xu-intarea-ip-in-udp-09.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-09-10

Abstract:
   Existing IP-in-IP encapsulation technologies are not adequate for
   efficient load balancing of IP-in-IP traffic across IP networks.
   This document specifies additional IP-in-IP encapsulation technology,
   referred to as IP-in-UDP (User Datagram Protocol), which can
   facilitate the load balancing of IP-in-IP traffic across IP networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-intarea-ip-in-udp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-intarea-ip-in-udp-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-intarea-ip-in-udp-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-intarea-ip-in-udp-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/