Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-dmm-man-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 17:47:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mobility Capability Negotiation and Protocol Selection
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Guanggang Geng
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Tao Huang
	Filename        : draft-yan-dmm-man-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-09-20

Abstract:
   Based on different requirements, multiple mobility management
   protocols have been developed.  Different protocols have different
   functional requirements on the network element or the host and then a
   scheme should be used in order to support the negotiation and
   selection of adopted mobility management protocol when a host
   accesses to a new network.  In this draft, this issue is analyzed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-dmm-man/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-dmm-man-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-dmm-man-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-dmm-man-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/