Subject: I-D Action: draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 13:34:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DRIP Identity Claims
        Authors         : Adam Wiethuechter
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-09-20

Abstract:
   This document describes 7 Identity Claims for use in various Drone
   Remote ID Protocols (DRIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/