Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 08:21:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions to Enable IFIT
        Authors         : Huanan Chen
                          Hang Yuan
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Weidong Li
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Yali Wang
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-09-22

Abstract:
   This document defines PCEP extensions to distribute In-situ Flow
   Information Telemetry (IFIT) information.  So that IFIT behavior can
   be enabled automatically when the path is instantiated.  In-situ Flow
   Information Telemetry (IFIT) refers to network OAM data plane on-path
   telemetry techniques, in particular the most popular are In-situ OAM
   (IOAM) and Alternate Marking.  The IFIT attributes here described can
   be generalized for all path types but the application to Segment
   Routing (SR) is considered in this document.  This document extends
   PCEP to carry the IFIT attributes under the stateful PCE model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/