Subject: I-D Action: draft-pp-dnsop-authinfo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 14:16:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reporting Information from DNS Authoritative Servers
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Puneet Sood
	Filename        : draft-pp-dnsop-authinfo-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-09-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DNS RRtype, AUTHINFO, that is used by
   authoritative servers to publish information about themselves.  This
   information can be useful because a recursive resolver can determine
   an authoritative server's capabilities, such as whether an
   authoritative server supports the EDNS(0) client subnet extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pp-dnsop-authinfo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pp-dnsop-authinfo-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pp-dnsop-authinfo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/