Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-randomized-macaddr-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 07:43:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statements for MAC Address Randomization
        Authors         : Yiu L. Lee
                          Jason Livingood
                          Jason Weil
	Filename        : draft-lee-randomized-macaddr-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-09-18

Abstract:
   MAC address is the Link Layer address used in the Ethrenet protocol.
   It is usually assigned by the Network Interface Card manufacturer and
   being used for forwording and receiving frame.  Due to the static
   nature of the MAC address, it raises some privacy concerns and MAC
   address randomization is being implemented.  This draft documents the
   impacts of MAC address randomization to existing use cases and
   proposes few next steps IETF may consider to work on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-randomized-macaddr-ps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-randomized-macaddr-ps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-randomized-macaddr-ps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/