Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 05:33:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Destination-IP-Origin-AS Filter for BGP Flow Specification
        Authors         : Haibo Wang
                          Aijun Wang
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-09-10

Abstract:
   BGP Flowspec mechanism [RFC5575] [I-D.ietf-idr-rfc5575bis] propogates
   both traffic Flow Specifications and Traffic Filtering Actions by
   making use of the BGP NLRI and the BGP Extended Community encoding
   formats.  This document specifies a new BGP-FS component type to
   support AS-level filtering.  The match field is the origin AS number
   of the destination IP address that is encoded in the Flowspec NLRI.
   This function is applied in a single administrative domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-idr-flowspec-dip-origin-as-filter-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/