Subject: I-D Action: draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 20:39:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions to Support Transport Network Slices using Segment Routing
        Authors         : Yongqing Zhu
                          Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-09-04

Abstract:
   [I-D.nsdt-teas-ns-framework] provides a framework of transport
   slices.

   This draft describes the IS-IS extensions required to support
   transport slices using Segment Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zch-lsr-isis-network-slicing-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/