Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-bier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 00:51:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Procedures and Protocol Extensions for Using PCE as a Central Controller (PCECC) of BIER
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          BenChong Xu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-bier-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-09-27

Abstract:
   This draft specify the procedures and PCEP protocol extensions for
   using the PCE as the central controller for BIER.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-bier/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-bier-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-bier-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/