Subject: I-D Action: draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 00:37:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information-centric Routing for Opportunistic Wireless Networks
        Authors         : Paulo Mendes
                          Rute C. Sofia
                          Vassilis Tsaoussidis
                          Carlos Borrego
	Filename        : draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-09-16

Abstract:
   This draft describes the Data reAchaBility BasEd Routing (DABBER)
   protocol.  DABBER aims to provide a name-based routing solution to
   support the operation of Information-centric Networking frameworks in
   opportunistic wireless networks.  By "opportunistic wireless
   networks" it is meant multi-hop wireless networks where finding an
   end-to-end path between any pair of nodes at any moment in time may
   be a challenge.  The goal is to assist in better defining
   opportunities for the transmission of Interest packets in a store-
   carry-and-forward manner, based on a proactive approach.  The
   document describes how to integrate DABBER in a networking node that
   implements some ICN approach, such as Named-Data Networking (NDN) or
   Content Centric Networking (CCN), along with the specification of the
   proactive approach based on the dissemination of name-prefix
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mendes-icnrg-dabber-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/