Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 00:30:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ShangMi (SM) Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
        Author          : Paul Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-09-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to use the ShangMi (SM) cryptographic
   algorithms with Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol version 1.3.

   The use of these algorithms with TLSv1.3 is not endorsed by the IETF.
   The SM algorithms are becoming mandatory in China, and so this
   document provides a description of how to use the SM algorithms with
   TLSv1.3 and specifies a profile of TLSv1.3 so that implementers can
   produce interworking implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-tls-tls13-sm-suites-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/