Subject: I-D Action: draft-heitz-idr-wklc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 16:33:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Well Known Large Community
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Kotikalapudi Sriram
                          Brian Dickson
                          John Heasly
	Filename        : draft-heitz-idr-wklc-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-09-09

Abstract:
   A range of BGP Autonomous System Numbers is reserved to create a set
   of BGP Well Known Large Communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heitz-idr-wklc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-heitz-idr-wklc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-heitz-idr-wklc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-heitz-idr-wklc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/