Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 05:46:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Sieve Scripts
        Author          : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-09-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for managing Sieve scripts on a
   server using JMAP.

Open Issues

   o  Do we need/want both "content" and "blobId" in the SieveScript
      object?  It may be simpler to have just one way of specifying
      content and "blobId" is more versatile and doesn't require JSON-
      encoding of the content.  Furthermore, use of the forthcoming(?)
      Blob/set method would avoid the extra roundtrip of having to
      upload the blob first.

   o  Should changes made by onSuccessActivateScript be reported in the
      response to the client-initiated request, or via a second implicit
      SIeveScript/set response?

   o  The strawman for SieveScript/test only uses blobIds.  Will this
      have to change once the issue regarding content/blobId in
      SieveScript is resolved?

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-sieve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/