Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-lsr-ip-flexalgo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 06:35:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Flexible Algorithms (Flexalgo) In IP Networks
        Authors         : William Britto
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Parag Kaneriya
                          Rejesh Shetty
                          Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-bonica-lsr-ip-flexalgo-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-09-29

Abstract:
   An IGP Flexible Algorithm computes a constraint-based path and maps
   that path to an identifier.  As currently defined, Flexalgo can only
   map the paths that it computes to Segment Routing (SR) identifiers.
   Therefore, Flexalgo cannot be deployed in the absence of SR.

   This document extends Flexalgo, so that it can map the paths that it
   computes to IP addresses.  This allows Flexalgo to be deployed in any
   IP network, even in the absence of SR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-lsr-ip-flexalgo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-lsr-ip-flexalgo-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-lsr-ip-flexalgo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/