Subject: I-D Action: draft-palombini-ace-oscore-profile-v2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 06:41:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSCORE Profile of ACE v2
        Author          : Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-palombini-ace-oscore-profile-v2-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-09-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile for the Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) framework.  It
   utilizes Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments
   (OSCORE) to provide communication security and proof-of-possession
   for a key owned by the client and bound to an OAuth 2.0 access token.
   Additionally, this profile provides OSCORE identifiers negotiation
   between Client and Resource Server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palombini-ace-oscore-profile-v2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palombini-ace-oscore-profile-v2-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palombini-ace-oscore-profile-v2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/