Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-intarea-schc-over-ppp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 01:05:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCHC over PPP
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-intarea-schc-over-ppp-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-09-22

Abstract:
   This document extends RFC 5172 to signal the use of SCHC as the
   compression method between a pair of nodes over PPP.  Combined with
   RFC 2516, this enables the use of SCHC over Ethernet and Wi-Fi.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-intarea-schc-over-ppp/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-thubert-intarea-schc-over-ppp-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-intarea-schc-over-ppp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/