Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 05:22:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Towards Remote Procedure Call Encryption By Default
        Authors         : Trond Myklebust
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls-09.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-09-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism that, through the use of
   opportunistic Transport Layer Security (TLS), enables encryption of
   Remote Procedure Call (RPC) transactions while they are in-transit.
   The proposed mechanism interoperates with ONC RPC implementations
   that do not support it.  This document updates RFC 5531.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/