Subject: I-D Action: draft-polli-id-digest-algorithms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 09:06:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The "id-" prefix for Digest Algorithms
        Author          : Roberto Polli
	Filename        : draft-polli-id-digest-algorithms-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-09-08

Abstract:
   This document defines the "id-" prefix for digest-algorithms used in
   the Digest HTTP field.  This prefix explicits that the value of the
   digest-algorithm is independent from Content-Encoding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polli-id-digest-algorithms/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-polli-id-digest-algorithms-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/