Subject: I-D Action: draft-box-add-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 01:42:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Adaptive DNS Discovery
        Authors         : Chris Box
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Christopher A. Wood
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-box-add-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-09-04

Abstract:
   Adaptive DNS Discovery is chartered to define mechanisms that allow
   clients to discover and select encrypted DNS resolvers.  This
   document describes several use cases for discovering DNS resolvers
   that support encrypted transports, and lists requirements that any
   proposed discovery and selection mechanisms should address.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-box-add-requirements/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-box-add-requirements-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/