Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 02:10:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Flex-Algo for Segment Routing based VTN
        Authors         : Yongqing Zhu
                          Jie Dong
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-09-11

Abstract:
   As defined in I-D.ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn, enhanced VPN (VPN+) aims to
   provide enhanced VPN service to support the needs of enhanced
   isolation and stringent performance requirements.  VPN+ requires
   integration between the overlay VPN and the underlay network.  A
   Virtual Transport Network (VTN) is a virtual network which consists
   of a subset of network topology and network resources allocated from
   the underlay network.  A VTN could be used as the underlay for one or
   a group of VPN+ services.

   I-D.dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn defines the IGP mechanisms with
   necessary extensions to build a set of Segment Routing (SR) based
   VTNs.  This document describes a simplified mechanism to build the SR
   based VTNs using SR Flex-Algo together with minor extensions to IGP
   L2 bundle.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/