Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-apn-sd-wan-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 18:22:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usage scenarios of Application-aware Networking (APN) for SD-WAN
        Authors         : Feng Yang
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Shuping Peng
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-yang-apn-sd-wan-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-09-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the usage of Application-aware Networking
   (APN) in SD-WAN scenarios.  In these scenarios, APN is able to
   identify a particular application, steer its traffic flows along
   explicit path across the network, and provide SLA guaranteed network
   services such as low latency and high reliability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-apn-sd-wan-usecase/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-apn-sd-wan-usecase-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-apn-sd-wan-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/