Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 09:55:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Root initiated routing state in RPL
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Matthew Gillmore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-13.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-09-29

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 6550 to enable a RPL Root to install and
   maintain Projected Routes within its DODAG, along a selected set of
   nodes that may or may not include self, for a chosen duration.  This
   potentially enables routes that are more optimized or resilient than
   those obtained with the classical distributed operation of RPL,
   either in terms of the size of a source-route header or in terms of
   path length, which impacts both the latency and the packet delivery
   ratio.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-13.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/