Subject: I-D Action: draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 05:09:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DRIP Authentication Formats
        Authors         : Adam Wiethuechter
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-09-21

Abstract:
   This document describes how to include trust into the ASTM Remote ID
   specification defined in ASTM 3411-19 under a Broadcast Remote ID
   (RID) scenario.  It defines a few different message schemes (based on
   the Authentication Message) that can be used to assure past messages
   sent by a UA and also act as an assurance for UA trustworthiness in
   the absence of Internet connectivity at the receiving node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/