Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 02:19:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS Extensions for Transport Slice
        Author          : ZTE Corporation
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-09-02

Abstract:
   [I-D.peng-teas-network-slicing] defines a unified TN-slice
   identifier, AII(administrative instance identifier), to indicate the
   topology, computing, storage resources of the dedicated virtual
   network for both intra-domain and inter-domain network slicing
   scenarios.  This draft defines extensions to BGP-LS protocol in order
   to advertise the information of the transport slice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/