Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 10:50:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for stateful vs stateless join router in ANIMA bootstrap
        Author          : Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-09-22

Abstract:
   This document explores a number of issues affecting the decision to
   use a stateful or stateless forwarding mechanism by the join router
   (aka join assistant) during the bootstrap process for ANIMA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/