Subject: I-D Action: draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 23:45:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Self Describing Data Object Tags
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Benoit Claise
                          Liang Geng
                          Zongpeng Du
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-06.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-09-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to tag data objects associated with
   operation and management data in YANG Modules.  This YANG data object
   tagging method can be used to classify data objects from different
   YANG modules and identify characteristics data.  It also can provide
   input, instruction, indication to selection filter and filter queries
   of operational state on a server during a "pub/sub" service for YANG
   datastore updates.  When the state of all subscriptions of a
   particular Subscriber to be fetched is huge, the amount of data to be
   streamed out to the destination can be greatly reduced and only
   targeted to the characteristics data.  These data object tags may be
   registered as well as assigned during the module definition; assigned
   by implementations; or dynamically defined and set by users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tao-netmod-yang-node-tags-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/