Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-grasp-distribution-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 02:23:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Information Distribution over GRASP
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Xun Xiao
                          Artur Hecker
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Zoran Despotovic
                          Brian E. Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-grasp-distribution-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2020-09-01

Abstract:
   This document proposes a solution for information distribution in the
   autonomic network infrastructure (ANI).  Information distribution is
   categorized into two different modes: 1) instantaneous distribution
   and 2) publication for retrieval.  In the former case, the
   information is sent, propagated and disposed of after reception.  In
   the latter case, information needs to be stored in the network.

   The capability to distribute information is a basic and fundamental
   need for an autonomous network ([RFC7575]).  This document describes
   typical use cases of information distribution in ANI and requirements
   to ANI, such that rich information distribution can be natively
   supported.  The document proposes extensions to the autonomic nodes
   and suggests an implementation based on GRASP
   ([I-D.ietf-anima-grasp]) extensions as a protocol on the wire.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-distribution-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-distribution-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-grasp-distribution-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/