Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 05:11:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Extension to Support Segment Routing over IPv6 Dataplane
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ahmed Bashandy
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-09-08

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths by encoding paths as sequences of topological sub-paths, called
   "segments".  Segment routing architecture can be implemented over an
   MPLS data plane as well as an IPv6 data plane.  This draft describes
   the IS-IS extensions required to support Segment Routing over an IPv6
   data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/