Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-apn-security-privacy-consideration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 20:54:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : APN Security and Privacy Considerations
        Authors         : Shuping Peng
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Cong Li
                          Peng Liu
                          Chang Cao
	Filename        : draft-peng-apn-security-privacy-consideration-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-09-29

Abstract:
   APN (Application-aware Networking) architecture aims to convey
   Application-aware Information including application/user/flow
   identifiers and SLA/service requirements along with the data packets
   into the network and make the network aware of applications and their
   requirements in order to provide corresponding application-aware
   network services and guarantee their SLA requirements.

   There have been challenges of the privacy and security issues that
   could potentially be introduced by conveying the application-aware
   information into the network.  This document describes the security
   and privacy considerations of APN in various possible scenarios
   wherein APN will be deployed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-apn-security-privacy-consideration/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-apn-security-privacy-consideration-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-apn-security-privacy-consideration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/