Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 05:41:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Performance Delay and Liveness Monitoring in Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Navin Vaghamshi
                          Moses Nagarajah
                          Richard Foote
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-09-26

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document defines procedure for Enhanced
   Performance Delay and Liveness Monitoring (PDLM) in Segment Routing
   networks.  The procedure leverages the probe messages compatible with
   the delay measurement message formats defined in RFC 5357 (Two-Way
   Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)) and RFC 8762 (Simple Two-Way
   Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP)) and is applicable to end-to-end
   SR Paths including SR Policies for both SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/