Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-nomcom2020-letter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 16:48:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Open Letter to the 2020-21 IETF Nominating Committee
        Author          : Brian E. Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-nomcom2020-letter-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-09-11

Abstract:
   This is a personal open letter to the IETF Nominating Committee for
   2020-21.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-nomcom2020-letter/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-carpenter-nomcom2020-letter-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/