Subject: I-D Action: draft-cedik-http-warning-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 23:49:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Communicating Warning Information in HTTP APIs
        Authors         : Andre Cedik
                          Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-cedik-http-warning-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-09-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a new HTTP field Content-Warning and a standard
   response format for representing warning information in HTTP APIs.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the rfc-interest mailing list
   (<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/>).

   Online access to all versions and files is available on GitHub
   (<https://github.com/dret/I-D/tree/master/http-warning>).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cedik-http-warning/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cedik-http-warning-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cedik-http-warning-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cedik-http-warning-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/