Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-passive-interface-attribute-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 23:05:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Passive Interface Attribute
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Gyan S. Mishra
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-passive-interface-attribute-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-09-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism that can be used to
   differentiate the passive interfaces from the normal interfaces
   within ISIS or OSPF domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-passive-interface-attribute/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-passive-interface-attribute-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-passive-interface-attribute-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-lsr-passive-interface-attribute-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/