Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-ocsp-nonce-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 11:09:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OCSP Nonce Extension
        Author          : Mohit Sahni
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-ocsp-nonce-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-09-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the updated format of the Nonce extension in
   the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) request and response
   messages.  OCSP is used to check the status of a certificate and the
   Nonce extension is used to cryptographically bind an OCSP response
   message to a particular OCSP request message.  This document updates
   RFC 6960.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-ocsp-nonce/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-ocsp-nonce-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-ocsp-nonce-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-ocsp-nonce-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/