Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 16:40:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authorized update to MUD URLs
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Jie Yang
                          Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-09-22

Abstract:
   This document provides a way for an RFC8520 Manufacturer Usage
   Description (MUD) definitions to declare what are acceptable
   replacement URLs for a device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/