Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 11:30:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-09-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol to securely assign a pledge to an
   owner, using an intermediary node between pledge and owner.  This
   intermediary node is known as a "constrained Join Proxy".

   This document extends the work of
   [I-D.ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra] by replacing the Circuit-
   proxy by a stateless constrained (CoAP) Join Proxy.  It transports
   join traffic from the pledge to the Registrar without requiring per-
   client state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/