Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 05:18:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet Data Plane: MPLS
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
                          Lou Berger
                          Andrew G. Malis
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-12.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-09-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Deterministic Networking data plane when
   operating over an MPLS Packet Switched Network.  It leverages
   existing pseudowire (PW) encapsulations and MPLS Traffic Engineering
   encapsulations and mechanisms.  This document builds on the DetNet
   Architecture and Data Plane Framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/