Subject: I-D Action: draft-ls-bess-srv6-mpls-coexisting-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 18:31:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Services in SRv6 and MPLS Coexisting Network
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Song Bing
	Filename        : draft-ls-bess-srv6-mpls-coexisting-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-09-06

Abstract:
   This document proposes a method to achieve VPN/EVPN in a network
   which supports both SRv6 and MPLS in a given domain, including
   extensions of BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ls-bess-srv6-mpls-coexisting-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ls-bess-srv6-mpls-coexisting-vpn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ls-bess-srv6-mpls-coexisting-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/