Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-identifier-data-escrow-interface-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 21:55:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Abstract
        Authors         : Hongjie Wu
                          Jian Chen
                          Xiaotian Fan
                          Zhiping Li
	Filename        : draft-wu-identifier-data-escrow-interface-01.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2020-09-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the Data Escrow report requirement and
   technical details of the interfaces provides by the Top-level Node
   (TLN) to its contracted parties. Second-level Node (SLN) MUST
   periodically send data escrow report to Top-level Node (TLN) and
   Data Escrow Agent (DEA). DEA MUST sends report verify result to TLN
   and SLN after processing the report.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-identifier-data-escrow-interface/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-identifier-data-escrow-interface-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-identifier-data-escrow-interface-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-identifier-data-escrow-interface-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/