Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-uas-rid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 10:53:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : UAS Remote ID
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-uas-rid-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-09-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Hierarchical Host Identity Tags
   (HHITs) as a self-asserting and thereby trustable Identifier for use
   as the UAS Remote ID.  HHITs include explicit hierarchy to provide
   Registrar discovery for 3rd-party ID attestation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-uas-rid/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-drip-uas-rid-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-uas-rid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/