Subject: I-D Action: draft-peetterr-dnsop-parent-side-auth-types-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 10:49:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Parent-side authoritative DNS records for enhanced delegation
        Authors         : Peter van Dijk
                          Petr Spacek
	Filename        : draft-peetterr-dnsop-parent-side-auth-types-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-09-24

Abstract:
   A DNS RRtype numeric range that behaves like DS is reserved.  This
   means: being authoritative on the parent side of a delegation; being
   signed by the parent; being provided along with delegations by the
   parent.  If this document had become an RFC five years ago, deploying
   new types (along the lines of NS2/NS2T, DSPKI or various other
   imagined things like DNS ('signed delegation NS')) would be easier to
   deploy and experiment with today.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peetterr-dnsop-parent-side-auth-types/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-peetterr-dnsop-parent-side-auth-types-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/