Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 05:37:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CDNI Control Triggers Interface Extensions
        Authors         : Ori Finkelman
                          Sanjay Mishra
                          Nir B. Sopher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-06.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2020-09-22

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8007 to include generic extensions and more
   granular content matching options, required by the Open Caching
   architecture.  The Open Caching architeccture is a use case of
   Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) in which the
   commercial Content Delivery Network (CDN) is the upstream CDN (uCDN)
   and the ISP caching layer serves as the downstream CDN (dCDN).  This
   document defines extensions to the Content Delivery Network
   Interconnection (CDNI) Control Interface/Triggers.  These extensions
   are derived from requirements raised by Open Caching architecture but
   are also applicable to CDNI use cases in general.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-triggers-extensions-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/