Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-lsr-ospf-transport-instance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 15:14:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Transport Instance Extensions
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Abhay Roy
                          Sina Mirtorabi
	Filename        : draft-acee-lsr-ospf-transport-instance-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-09-10

Abstract:
   OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 include a reliable flooding mechanism to
   disseminate routing topology and Traffic Engineering (TE) information
   within a routing domain.  Given the effectiveness of these
   mechanisms, it is convenient to envision using the same mechanism for
   dissemination of other types of information within the domain.
   However, burdening OSPF with this additional information will impact
   intra-domain routing convergence and possibly jeopardize the
   stability of the OSPF routing domain.  This document presents
   mechanism to relegate this ancillary information to a separate OSPF
   instance and minimize the impact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-lsr-ospf-transport-instance/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-lsr-ospf-transport-instance-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-acee-lsr-ospf-transport-instance-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/