Subject: I-D Action: draft-lan-nvo3-qtp-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 03:11:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QoS-level aware Transmission Protocol (QTP) for virtual networks
        Authors         : Julong Lan
                          Dongnian Cheng
                          Yuxiang Hu
                          Guozhen Cheng
                          Tong Duan
	Filename        : draft-lan-nvo3-qtp-12.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2020-09-21

Abstract:
   This document provides a QoS-level aware Transmission Protocol (QTP)
   for virtual networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lan-nvo3-qtp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lan-nvo3-qtp-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lan-nvo3-qtp-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lan-nvo3-qtp-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/