Subject: I-D Action: draft-vvv-tls-alps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 20:31:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Application-Layer Protocol Settings Extension
        Authors         : David Benjamin
                          Victor Vasiliev
	Filename        : draft-vvv-tls-alps-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-09-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension
   for negotiating application-layer protocol settings (ALPS) within the
   TLS handshake.  Any application-layer protocol operating over TLS can
   use this mechanism to indicate its settings to the peer in parallel
   with the TLS handshake completion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vvv-tls-alps/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-vvv-tls-alps-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vvv-tls-alps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/