Subject: I-D Action: draft-pp-recursive-authoritative-opportunistic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 06:27:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recursive to Authoritative DNS with Opportunistic Encryption
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Puneet Sood
	Filename        : draft-pp-recursive-authoritative-opportunistic-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-09-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for a DNS recursive resolver to use
   opportunistic encryption when communicating with authoritative
   servers.  The method here is optional for both the recursive resolver
   and the authoritative server.  A motivating use case for this method
   is that more encryption on the Internet is better, and opportunistic
   encryption is better than no encryption at all.  Nothing in this
   method prevents use cases that require better encryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pp-recursive-authoritative-opportunistic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pp-recursive-authoritative-opportunistic-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pp-recursive-authoritative-opportunistic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/