Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 03:34:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sender Queue Info Option for the SCTP Socket API
        Authors         : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Robin Seggelmann
                          Martin Becke
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-21.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-09-09

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the SCTP sockets API for
   querying information about the sender queue.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-21
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/