Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 11:35:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Sieve Scripts
        Author          : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-09-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for managing Sieve scripts on a
   server using JMAP.

Open Issues

   o  Do we need/want both "content" and "blobId" in the SieveScript
      object?  It may be simpler to have just one way of specifying
      content and "blobId" is more versatile and doesn't require JSON-
      encoding of the content.  Furthermore, use of the forthcoming(?)
      Blob/set method would avoid the extra roundtrip of having to
      upload the blob first.

   o  The strawman for SieveScript/test only uses blobIds.  Will this
      have to change once the issue regarding content/blobId in
      SieveScript is resolved?

   o  Should ":fcc" and associated arguments (e.g., ":flags",
      ":create":, etc) reported in the /test response be in their own
      "fcc" sub-object rather than listed inline with the rest of the
      arguments for the action?

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-sieve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/