Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-lsr-ctr-availability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 07:34:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP for Network High Availability
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aijun Wang
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-lsr-ctr-availability-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-09-09

Abstract:
   This document describes protocol extensions to OSPF and IS-IS for
   improving the reliability or availability of a network controlled by
   a controller cluster.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-lsr-ctr-availability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-lsr-ctr-availability-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-lsr-ctr-availability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-lsr-ctr-availability-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/