Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 07:22:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure UAS Network RID and C2 Transport
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-09-27

Abstract:
   This document provides the mechanisms for secure transport of UAS
   Network-RemoteID and Command-and-Control messaging.  Both HIP and
   DTLS based methods are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/