Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-omni-interface-38.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 08:52:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IP Packets over Overlay Multilink Network (OMNI) Interfaces
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Tony Whyman
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-omni-interface-38.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2020-09-24

Abstract:
   Mobile nodes (e.g., aircraft of various configurations, terrestrial
   vehicles, seagoing vessels, enterprise wireless devices, etc.)
   communicate with networked correspondents over multiple access
   network data links and configure mobile routers to connect end user
   networks.  A multilink interface specification is therefore needed
   for coordination with the network-based mobility service.  This
   document specifies the transmission of IP packets over Overlay
   Multilink Network (OMNI) Interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-omni-interface/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-6man-omni-interface-38
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-omni-interface-38

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-omni-interface-38

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/