Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-t2trg-rel-impl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 06:37:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : impl-info: A link relation type for disclosing implementation information
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-t2trg-rel-impl-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-09-27

Abstract:
   For debugging, it is often helpful to have information about the
   implementation of a peer.  The present specification defines a link
   relation type, "impl-info", that can be used to convey such
   information via self-description, such as in the "/.well-known/core"
   resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-t2trg-rel-impl/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-bormann-t2trg-rel-impl-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-t2trg-rel-impl-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/