Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-updates-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 08:02:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CMP Updates
        Author          : Hendrik Brockhaus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-updates-05.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2020-09-22

Abstract:
   This document contains a set of updates to the base syntax and
   transport of Certificate Management Protocol (CMP) version 2.  This
   document updates RFC 4210 and RFC 6712.

   Specifically, the CMP services updated in this document comprise the
   enabling of using EnvelopedData instead of EncryptedValue, adding new
   general message types, the definition of extended key usages to
   identify certificates of CMP endpoints on certification and
   registration authorities, and adds an HTTP URI discovery mechanism
   and extend the URI structure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-updates/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-updates-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-updates-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-updates-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/