Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-opt-slicing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 02:31:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Flexible Algorithm Optimazition for Netwrok Slicing
        Authors         : Peng Shaofu
                          Chen Ran
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-opt-slicing-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-09-05

Abstract:
   IGP Flex Algorithm proposes a solution that allows IGPs themselves to
   compute constraint based paths over the network, and it also
   specifies a way of using Segment Routing (SR) Prefix-SIDs and SRv6
   locators to steer packets along the constraint-based paths.  This
   document extends the use of the IGP Flex Algorithm to to be more
   suitable for network slicing scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-opt-slicing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-opt-slicing-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-opt-slicing-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-lsr-flex-algo-opt-slicing-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/