Subject: I-D Action: draft-vasilenko-6man-nd-mitm-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 06:11:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ND improvement to prevent Man-in-the-middle attack
        Authors         : Eduard Vasilenko
                          Xiao Xipeng
	Filename        : draft-vasilenko-6man-nd-mitm-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-09-24

Abstract:
   Privacy protection is the bigger and bigger concern of many
   governments and public in general. ND has a few open man-in-the-
   middle attack vectors. MITM is considered among the most dangerous
   attack types because of information leakage. This document proposes
   minimal modifications for ND to protect IPv6 nodes against still
   open MITM attacks. It could be implemented gradually on any nodes,
   with the biggest benefit from support on routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vasilenko-6man-nd-mitm-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vasilenko-6man-nd-mitm-protection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vasilenko-6man-nd-mitm-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/