Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-internetwide-realm-crossover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 02:41:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : InternetWide Identities with Realm Crossover
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-internetwide-realm-crossover-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-09-28

Abstract:
   Domains and domain user identities are available in many protocols,
   and can be expressed as part of the URI grammar.  This document
   outlines how clients can bring their self-controlled identities over
   when crossing over to foreign realms that rely on authenticated user
   identities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-internetwide-realm-crossover/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-internetwide-realm-crossover-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-internetwide-realm-crossover-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/