Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 19:42:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulating IPsec ESP in UDP for Load-balancing
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-09-13

Abstract:
   IPsec Virtual Private Network (VPN) is widely used by enterprises to
   interconnect their geographical dispersed branch office locations
   across the Wide Area Network (WAN) or the Internet, especially in the
   Software-Defined-WAN (SD-WAN) era.  In addition, IPsec is also
   increasingly used by cloud providers to encrypt IP traffic traversing
   data center interconnect WAN so as to meet the security and
   compliance requirements, especially in financial cloud and
   governmental cloud environments.  To fully utilize the bandwidth
   available in the WAN or the Internet, load balancing of IPsec traffic
   over Equal Cost Multi-Path (ECMP) and/or Link Aggregation Group (LAG)
   is much attractive to those enterprises and cloud providers.  This
   document defines a method to encapsulate IPsec Encapsulating Security
   Payload (ESP) packets over UDP tunnels for improving load-balancing
   of IPsec ESP traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/