Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 20:46:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Criteria for Nominating Committee Eligibility
        Authors         : Brian E. Carpenter
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-09-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a process experiment under RFC 3933 that
   temporarily updates the criteria for qualifying volunteers to
   participate in the IETF Nominating Committee.  It therefore also
   updates the criteria for qualifying signatories to a community recall
   petition.  The purpose is to make the criteria more flexible in view
   of increasing remote participation in the IETF and a reduction in
   face-to-face meetings.  The experiment is of fixed duration and will
   apply to one, or at most two, Nominating Committee cycles.  This
   document temporarily varies the rules in RFC 8713.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-eligibility-expand-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/