Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 12:06:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EVPN VPWS Flexible Cross-Connect Service
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Patrice Brissette
                          James Uttaro
                          John Drake
                          Sami Boutros
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-09-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a new EVPN VPWS service type specifically for
   multiplexing multiple attachment circuits across different Ethernet
   Segments and physical interfaces into a single EVPN VPWS service
   tunnel and still providing Single-Active and All-Active multi-homing.
   This new service is referred to as flexible cross-connect service.
   After a description of the rationale for this new service type, the
   solution to deliver such service is detailed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/