Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 09:05:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Digest Headers
        Authors         : Roberto Polli
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-03.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-09-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the HTTP Digest and Want-Digest fields, thus
   allowing client and server to negotiate an integrity checksum of the
   exchanged resource representation data.

   This document obsoletes RFC 3230.  It replaces the term "instance"
   with "representation", which makes it consistent with the HTTP
   Semantic and Context defined in draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/