Subject: I-D Action: draft-deevi-spring-bgp-sr-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:34:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG data model for BGP Segment Routing Extensions
        Authors         : Krishna Deevi
                          Kamran Raza
                          Kausik Majumdar
                          Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-deevi-spring-bgp-sr-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-09-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Segment Routing extensions in BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deevi-spring-bgp-sr-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deevi-spring-bgp-sr-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deevi-spring-bgp-sr-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/