Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-name-service-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 13:58:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh 3.0 Part XIV: Mesh Name Service
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-name-service-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-09-21

Abstract:
   A naming service for the Mathematical Mesh is described.

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/mathmesh/
   (http://whatever)Discussion of this draft should take place on the
   MathMesh mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-name-service/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hallambaker-mesh-name-service-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/