Subject: I-D Action: draft-palombini-ace-oscore-profile-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 06:40:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifier Negotiation for the OSCORE Profile of ACE
        Author          : Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-palombini-ace-oscore-profile-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-09-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to negotiate OSCORE security
   material identifiers for the OSCORE profile of ACE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palombini-ace-oscore-profile-id/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palombini-ace-oscore-profile-id-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palombini-ace-oscore-profile-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/