Subject: I-D Action: draft-halpern-trust-ianapolicy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:10:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Trust Proposed Policy on Rights in IANA Parameter Registry Data
        Authors         : Joel M. Halpern
                          Glenn Deen
	Filename        : draft-halpern-trust-ianapolicy-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-09-16

Abstract:
   The document is to inform the IETF community of a proposed
   clarification to the Public Domain status of the IANA Protocol
   Registries by the IETF Trust..  This document has been developed to
   explain the proposal and to solicit community discussion and feedback
   on this proposal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-halpern-trust-ianapolicy/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-halpern-trust-ianapolicy-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/