Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-srv6-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 07:18:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for SRv6 Base and Static
        Authors         : Kamran Raza
                          Sonal Agarwal
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Iftekhar Hussain
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Katsuhiro Horiba
                          Ahmed AbdelSalam
                          Jaganbabu Rajamanickam
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-srv6-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2020-09-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for Segment Routing IPv6
   (SRv6) base.  The model serves as a base framework for configuring
   and managing an SRv6 subsystem and expected to be augmented by other
   SRv6 technology models accordingly.  Additionally, this document also
   specifies the model for the SRv6 Static application.

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-srv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-srv6-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-srv6-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/