Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 20:15:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BMP for BGP Route Leak Detection
        Authors         : Yunan Gu
                          Huanan Chen
                          Di Ma
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-09-10

Abstract:
   According to RFC7908 [RFC7908], Route leaks refer to the case that
   the delivery range of route advertisements is beyond the expected
   range.  For many current security protection solutions, the ISPs
   (Internet Service Providers) are focusing on finding ways to prevent
   the happening of BGP [RFC4271] route leaks.  However, the real-time
   route leak detection if any occurs is important as well, and serves
   as the basis for leak mitigation.  This document extends the BGP
   Monitoring Protocol (BMP) [RFC7854] to provide a routing security
   scheme suitable for ISPs to detect BGP route leaks at the prefix
   level.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/