Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 19:28:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Flexi-Grid Optical Networks
        Authors         : Jorge E. Lopez de Vergara Mendez
                          Daniel Perdices Burrero
                          Daniel King
                          Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2020-09-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module for managing flexi-grid optical
   networks.  The model defined in this document specifies a flexi-grid
   traffic engineering database that is used to describe the topology of
   a flexi-grid network.  It is based on and augments existing YANG
   models that describe network and traffic engineering topologies.

   A partner document defines a second YANG module for flexi-grid media
   channels, i.e., the paths from source to destination through a number
   of intermediate nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/