Subject: I-D Action: draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 06:25:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of Internationalized Email Addresses in EPP protocol
        Author          : Dmitry Belyavskiy
	Filename        : draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-10-07

Abstract:
   This document permits usage of Internationalized Email Addresses in
   the EPP protocol.

   TO BE REMOVED on turning to RFC: The document is edited in the
   dedicated github repo [1].  Please send your submissions via GitHub.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/