Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 05:20:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adaptive Subscription to YANG Notification
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Wei Song
                          Liang Geng
                          Peng Liu
                          Qiufang Ma
	Filename        : draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-10-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model and associated mechanism
   enabling subscriber's adaptive subscriptions to a publisher's event
   streams with various different period intervals to report updates.
   Applying these elements allows both subscriber and publisher to
   automatically adjust the volume of telemetry traffic sent from
   publisher to the receivers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/