Subject: I-D Action: draft-jia-scenarios-flexible-address-structure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 20:33:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scenarios for Flexible Address Structure
        Authors         : Yihao Jia
                          Guangpeng Li
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-jia-scenarios-flexible-address-structure-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-10-31

Abstract:
   Along as the adoption of TCP/IP in increasingly emerging scenarios,
   challenges emerge as well due to the ossified address structure.  To
   still enable TCP/IP for networks that previously using exclusive
   protocols, a flexible address structure would be highly preferred for
   their particular properties.  This document describes well-recognized
   scenarios that typically require a flexible address structure, and
   states the requirements of such flexible address structure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jia-scenarios-flexible-address-structure/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jia-scenarios-flexible-address-structure-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/