Subject: I-D Action: draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 19:55:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DRIP Identity Claims
        Authors         : Adam Wiethuechter
                          Stuart Card
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-10-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the Identity Claims or Certificates for use
   in various Drone Remote ID Protocols (DRIP) and the wider Unmanned
   Traffic Management (UTM) system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/