Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-nmrg-pdns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 09:00:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software-Defined Networking based Policy Driven Network Slicing System
        Authors         : Seokhyun Kim
                          Hyeonjoon Jang
	Filename        : draft-kim-nmrg-pdns-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-10-19

Abstract:
With the advent of Software-Defined Networking(SDN), the network
environment has changed greatly to focus on users, and network
virtualization technology has made great progress. However, networks
that are getting bigger and more advanced have become more and more
complex and difficult to use SDN. In such an environment, a network
system that users can easily access and use is required.
In this document we propose a more advanced policy-based network
virtualization system that allows users to select policies and
provide networks accordingly, rather than a system that simply
virtualizes a network and shares it with each user.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-nmrg-pdns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-nmrg-pdns-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kim-nmrg-pdns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/