Subject: I-D Action: draft-tjhai-ikev2-beyond-64k-limit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 04:30:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Beyond 64KB Limit of IKEv2 Payload
        Authors         : CJ Tjhai
                          Tobias Heider
                          Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-tjhai-ikev2-beyond-64k-limit-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-10-30

Abstract:
   The maximum Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2) payload size is
   limited to 64KB.  This makes IKEv2 not usable for conservative post-
   quantum cryptosystem whose public-key is larger than 64KB.  This
   document describes the mechanisms and considerations to exchange such
   large key-establishment data in IKEv2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tjhai-ikev2-beyond-64k-limit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tjhai-ikev2-beyond-64k-limit-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tjhai-ikev2-beyond-64k-limit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/