Subject: I-D Action: draft-omar-nep-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 15:06:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Numbering Exchange Protocol (NEP) Specification
        Authors         : Khaled Omar Ibrahim Omar
                          Luis Camara
	Filename        : draft-omar-nep-09.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2020-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Numbering Exchange Protocol (NEP), an
   Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) that combines three metrics: delay,
   bandwidth and number of hops.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omar-nep/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-omar-nep-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-omar-nep-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-omar-nep-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/