Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-cookie-revised-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 07:10:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Revised Cookie Processing in the IKEv2 Protocol
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-cookie-revised-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-10-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a revised processing of cookies in the Internet
   Key Exchange protocol Version 2 (IKEv2).  It is intended to solve a
   problem in IKEv2 when due to packets loss and reordering peers may
   erroneously fail to authenticate each other when cookies are used in
   the initial IKEv2 exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-cookie-revised/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-cookie-revised-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-cookie-revised-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/