Subject: I-D Action: draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 00:16:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Traceroute for Segment Routing (SR) Path Segment Identifiers (SIDs) with MPLS Data Planes
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-10-30

Abstract:
   Path Segment is a type of SR segment, which is used to identify an SR
   path.  This document provides Target Forwarding Equivalence Class
   (FEC) stack TLV definitions for Path Segment Identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/