Subject: I-D Action: draft-omar-krp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 15:04:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : KHALED Routing Protocol (KRP) Specification
        Author          : Khaled Omar Ibrahim Omar
	Filename        : draft-omar-krp-07.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2020-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies KHALED Routing Protocol (KRP), an Exterior Gateway
   Protocol (EGP) that introduces a new way of routing IP packets from
   the source to the destination through different Autonomous Systems (ASs).

   The enhancements that KRP adds are:

      a) Decreasing the BGP routing table (using the regions concept).
      b) Enhancing the routing function (using the stored information).
      c) Choosing a better path (using the AS Weight)
      c) Enhancing the QoS (using the information separation).

   KRP sometimes referred to as Regional Routing Protocol (RRP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omar-krp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-omar-krp-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-omar-krp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-omar-krp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/