Subject: I-D Action: draft-santesson-svt-pdf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 08:47:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signature Validation Token
        Authors         : Stefan Santesson
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-santesson-svt-pdf-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-10-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a PDF profile for the Signature Validation
   Token defined in [SVT].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-santesson-svt-pdf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-santesson-svt-pdf-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-santesson-svt-pdf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/