Subject: I-D Action: draft-an-multipath-quic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 04:47:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Extension for QUIC
        Authors         : Qing An
                          Yanmei Liu
                          Yunfei Ma
                          Zhenyu Li
	Filename        : draft-an-multipath-quic-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies multipath extension for the QUIC protocol to
   enable the simultaneous usage of multiple paths for a single
   connection.

   The extension is compliant with the single-path QUIC design.  The
   design principle is to support multipath by adding limited extension
   to QUIC-Transport [I-D.ietf-quic-transport].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-an-multipath-quic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-an-multipath-quic-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-an-multipath-quic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/