Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ippm-stamp-hbh-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 06:02:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol Extensions for Hop-by-Hop OAM Data Collection
        Authors         : Yali Wang
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-wang-ippm-stamp-hbh-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines optional TLVs which are carried in Simple Two-
   way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP) test packets to enhance the
   STAMP base functions.  Such extensions to STAMP enable OAM data
   measurement and collection at every node and link along a STAMP test
   packet's delivery path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ippm-stamp-hbh-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-ippm-stamp-hbh-extensions-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-ippm-stamp-hbh-extensions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-ippm-stamp-hbh-extensions-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/