Subject: I-D Action: draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 17:33:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Synchronizing Internet Clock frequency protocol (sic)
        Authors         : Jose Ignacio Alvarez-Hamelin
                          David Samaniego
                          Alfredo A. Ortega
                          Ruediger Geib
	Filename        : draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2020-10-27

Abstract:
   Synchronizing Internet Clock Frequency specifies a new secure method
   to synchronize difference clocks on the Internet, assuring smoothness
   (i.e., frequency stability) and robustness to man-in-the-middle
   attacks.  In 90% of all cases, Synchronized Internet Clock Frequency
   is highly accurate, with a Maximum Time Interval Error less than 25
   microseconds by a minute.  Synchronized Internet Clock Frequency is
   based on a regular packet exchange and works with commodity terminal
   hardware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/