Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-suit-distarch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 09:47:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed SUIT Architecture Model
        Authors         : Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Jungsoo Park
	Filename        : draft-lee-suit-distarch-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-10-28

Abstract:
   The management of data is entirely centralized on servers in a server
   client model which leads the servers to be high-value targets for
   adversaries.  Also, firmware consumers fail to download the latest
   firmware image if the author is disappeared in the server client
   model.  The distribution of network for managing the manifest and
   firmware image files thus required.  This draft introduces a
   distributed SUIT architecture model, which utilizes blockchains to
   resolve the issues of the server client model for SUIT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-suit-distarch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-suit-distarch-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-suit-distarch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-suit-distarch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/