Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-idr-bgp-network-slicing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 17:47:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions to Support Packet Network Slicing in SR Policy
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-liu-idr-bgp-network-slicing-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-10-15

Abstract:
   [I-D.peng-teas-network-slicing] defines a unified TN-slice
   identifier, AII(administrative instance identifier), to indicate the
   topology, computing, storage resources of the dedicated virtual
   network for both intra-domain and inter-domain network slicing
   scenarios.  This document defines extensions to BGP in order to
   advertise AII in SR policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-idr-bgp-network-slicing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-idr-bgp-network-slicing-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-idr-bgp-network-slicing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-idr-bgp-network-slicing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/