Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-blockchain-interop-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 06:01:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Interoperability Architecture for Blockchain Gateways
        Authors         : Thomas Hardjono
                          Martin Hargreaves
                          Ned Smith
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-blockchain-interop-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-10-01

Abstract:
   With the increasing interest in the potential use of blockchain
   systems for virtual assets, there is a need for virtual assets to
   have mobility across blockchain systems.  An interoperability
   architecture is needed to permit the flow of virtual assets between
   blockchain systems.  The architecture must recognize that there are
   different blockchain systems, and that the interior constructs in
   these blockchains maybe incompatible with one another.  Gateway nodes
   perform the transfer of virtual assets between blockchain systems
   while masking the complexity of the interior constructs of the
   blockchain that they represent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-blockchain-interop-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-blockchain-interop-arch-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardjono-blockchain-interop-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/