Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 10:47:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Network Slice use cases and attributes for Northbound Interface of controller
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Shunsuke Homma
                          Jose A. Ordonez-Lucena
	Filename        : draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-10-30

Abstract:
   The transport network is an essential component in the end-to-end
   delivery of services and, consequently, with the advent of network
   slicing it is necessary to understand what could be the way in which
   the transport network is consumed as a slice.  This document analyses
   the needs of potential IETF network slice customers (i.e., use cases)
   in order to identify the functionality required on the North Bound
   Interface (NBI) of a IETF network slice controller for satisfying
   such IETF network slice requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/