Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 19:53:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Egress Protection
        Authors         : Yubao Wang
                          Ran Chen
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-10-29

Abstract:
   A fast reroute framework for egress node protection is specified by
   [RFC8679] . But it cannot be applied to EVPN directly.  This document
   specifies a mechanism to apply Egress Node Protection to EVPN nodes
   and apply Egress Link Protection to EVPN EAD/EVI routes, especially
   for the convergency of BUM packets and the unified signallings for
   the MPLS SPEs and TPEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bess-evpn-egress-protection-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/