Subject: I-D Action: draft-hargreaves-odap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 10:37:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Open Digital Asset Protocol
        Authors         : Martin Hargreaves
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-hargreaves-odap-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-10-09

Abstract:
   This memo describes the Open Digital Asset Protocol (ODAP).  ODAP is
   intended for describing assets held on distributed ledgers in an open
   and interoperable format, session negotiation and message passing
   between gateways connecting disparate blockchain systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hargreaves-odap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hargreaves-odap-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hargreaves-odap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/