Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-idr-sr-policy-vtn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 02:56:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP SR Policy Extensions for Virtual Transport Network
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Ran Pang
	Filename        : draft-dong-idr-sr-policy-vtn-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-10-30

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) Policy is a set of candidate paths, each
   consisting of one or more segment lists and the associated
   information.  The header of a packet steered in an SR Policy is
   augmented with an ordered list of segments associated with that SR
   Policy.  In scenarios where multiple Virtual Transport Networks
   (VTNs) exist in the network, the VTN in which the SR policy is
   instantiated may also need to be specified, so that the header of
   packet can also be augmented with the information associated with the
   VTN.  An SR Policy candidate path can be distributed using BGP SR
   Policy.  This document defines extensions to BGP SR policy to specify
   the VTN associated with the SR policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-sr-policy-vtn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-idr-sr-policy-vtn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-idr-sr-policy-vtn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/