Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-spring-shorter-srv6-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 20:13:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG data model for shorter srv6
        Author          : Ran Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-spring-shorter-srv6-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-10-14

Abstract:
   This document is to define the YANG data model for shorter srv6(
   Compressing SRv6 ).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-spring-shorter-srv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-spring-shorter-srv6-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-spring-shorter-srv6-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-spring-shorter-srv6-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/