Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 23:55:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extension for Advertising In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (IFIT) Capabilities
        Authors         : Yali Wang
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Yunan Gu
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to BGP to advertise the In-situ Flow
   Information Telemetry (IFIT) capabilities.  Within an IFIT domain,
   IFIT-capability advertisement from the tail node to the head node
   assists the head node to determine whether a particular IFIT Option
   type can be encapsulated in data packets.  Such advertisement would
   be useful for mitigating the leakage threat and facilitating the
   deployment of IFIT measurements on a per-service and on-demand basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/