Subject: I-D Action: draft-dulaunoy-misp-core-format-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 08:55:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MISP core format
        Authors         : Alexandre Dulaunoy
                          Andras Iklody
	Filename        : draft-dulaunoy-misp-core-format-12.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2020-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the MISP core format used to exchange
   indicators and threat information between MISP (Open Source Threat
   Intelligence Sharing Platform formerly known as Malware Information
   Sharing Platform) instances.  The JSON format includes the overall
   structure along with the semantic associated for each respective key.
   The format is described to support other implementations which reuse
   the format and ensuring an interoperability with existing MISP
   [MISP-P] software and other Threat Intelligence Platforms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dulaunoy-misp-core-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dulaunoy-misp-core-format-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dulaunoy-misp-core-format-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dulaunoy-misp-core-format-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/