Subject: I-D Action: draft-kario-gss-qr-kex-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 07:38:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quantum-Resistant GSS-API Key Exchange for SSH
        Author          : Hubert Kario
	Filename        : draft-kario-gss-qr-kex-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-10-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies additions and amendments to RFC4462.  It
   defines a new key exchange method that uses GSS-API in a way to
   provide key exchange method that is resistant to attacks by quantum
   computers.  The purpose of this specification is to provide an easy-
   to-implement upgrade to environments that require resistance against
   quantum computers before widely accepted post-quantum cryptography
   algorithms are established.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kario-gss-qr-kex/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kario-gss-qr-kex-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kario-gss-qr-kex-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/