Subject: I-D Action: draft-trossen-icnrg-internet-icn-5glan-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 07:07:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Services over ICN in 5G LAN Environments
        Authors         : Dirk Trossen
                          Sebastian Robitzsch
                          Martin Reed
                          Mays Al-Naday
                          Janne Riihijarvi
	Filename        : draft-trossen-icnrg-internet-icn-5glan-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-10-01

Abstract:
   In this draft, we provide architecture and operations for enabling
   Internet services over ICN over (5G-enabled) LAN environments.
   Operations include ICN API to upper layers, HTTP over ICN, Service
   Proxy Operations, ICN Flow Management, Name Resolution, Mobility
   Handling, and Dual Stack Device Support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trossen-icnrg-internet-icn-5glan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trossen-icnrg-internet-icn-5glan-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-trossen-icnrg-internet-icn-5glan-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-trossen-icnrg-internet-icn-5glan-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/