Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-bess-mcast-in-evpn-signaled-l3vpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 07:59:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast in L3VPNs Signaled by EVPN SAFI
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Wen Lin
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-bess-mcast-in-evpn-signaled-l3vpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-10-13

Abstract:
   [ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement] specifies an EVPN SAFI Type-5
   route that can be used to signal L3VPNs.  This document specifies
   procedures for multicast in such an L3VPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bess-mcast-in-evpn-signaled-l3vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-bess-mcast-in-evpn-signaled-l3vpn-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-bess-mcast-in-evpn-signaled-l3vpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-bess-mcast-in-evpn-signaled-l3vpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/