Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 04:59:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Model for OSPFv3 Extended LSAs
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Sharmila Palani
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2020-10-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model augmenting the IETF OSPF YANG
   model to provide support for OSPFv3 Link State Advertisement (LSA)
   Extensibility as defined in RFC 8362.  OSPFv3 Extended LSAs provide
   extensible TLV-based LSAs for the base LSA types defined in RFC 5340.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-extended-lsa-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/