Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-shmoo-how-many-fine-dinners-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 10:19:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : How often and how long should IETF virtual meetings be?
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-shmoo-how-many-fine-dinners-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-10-19

Abstract:
   This document recommends a model for IETF virtual meetings that
   emphasizes new work, community building and cross-area concerns.

   This document recommends virtual meetings be planned a reduced amount
   of overlap among sessions, with short sessions with generous gaps.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-shmoo-how-many-fine-dinners/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-shmoo-how-many-fine-dinners-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-shmoo-how-many-fine-dinners-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/