Subject: I-D Action: draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 07:28:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS-based Service Function Path(SFP) Consistency Verification
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-10-25

Abstract:
   This document proposes a method to verify the correlation between
   Service Function Chaining control and/or management plane view of the
   specified Service Function Path and the state of its data.  It works
   for both SR service programming and MPLS-based NSH SFC.

   This document defines the signaling of the Generic Associated Channel
   (G-ACh) over a Service Function Path (SFP) with an MPLS forwarding
   plane using the basic unit defined in RFC 8595.  The document also
   describes the processing of the G-ACh by the elements of the SFP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/