Subject: I-D Action: draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 09:47:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Trusted Path Routing
        Author          : Eric Voit
	Filename        : draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-10-02

Abstract:
   There are end-users who believe encryption technologies like IPSec
   alone are insufficient to protect the confidentiality of their highly
   sensitive traffic flows.  These end-users want their flows to
   traverse devices which have been freshly appraised and verified.
   This specification describes Trusted Path Routing.  Trusted Path
   Routing protects sensitive flows as they transit a network by
   forwarding traffic to/from sensitive subnets across network devices
   recently appraised as trustworthy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-voit-rats-trustworthy-path-routing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/