Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-ippm-5g-edge-compute-ip-layer-metrics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 13:24:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Layer Metrics for 5G Edge Computing Service
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          HaoYu Song
                          John Kaippallimalil
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-ippm-5g-edge-compute-ip-layer-metrics-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-10-26

Abstract:
   This draft describes the IP Layer metrics and methods to
   measure the Edge Computing running status in order for IP
   networks to select the optimal application server location in
   5G Edge Computing (EC) environment. Those measurements are
   for network to dynamically optimize the forwarding of 5G edge
   computing service without any knowledge above IP layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-ippm-5g-edge-compute-ip-layer-metrics/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-ippm-5g-edge-compute-ip-layer-metrics-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-ippm-5g-edge-compute-ip-layer-metrics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/