Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 13:14:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Elliptic curve 2y^2=x^3+x over field size 8^91+5
        Author          : Dan Brown
	Filename        : draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-06.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2020-10-02

Abstract:
  Multi-curve elliptic curve cryptography with curve
  2y^2=x^3+x/GF(8^91+5) hedges a risk of new curve-specific attacks.
  This curve features: isomorphism to Miller's curve from 1985; low
  Kolmogorov complexity (little room for embedded weaknesses of
  Gordon, Young--Yung, or Teske); similarity to a Bitcoin curve;
  Montgomery form; complex multiplication by i
  (Gallant--Lambert--Vanstone); prime field; easy reduction,
  inversion, Legendre symbol, and square root; five 64-bit-word field
  arithmetic; string-as-point encoding; and 34-byte keys.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brown-ec-2y2-x3-x-mod-8-to-91-plus-5-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/