Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 06:32:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Software-Defined Networking (SDN)-based IPsec Flow Protection
        Authors         : Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Gabriel Lopez-Millan
                          Fernando Pereniguez-Garcia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-11.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2020-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes how to provide IPsec-based flow protection
   (integrity and confidentiality) by means of an Interface to Network
   Security Function (I2NSF) controller.  It considers two main well-
   known scenarios in IPsec: (i) gateway-to-gateway and (ii) host-to-
   host.  The service described in this document allows the
   configuration and monitoring of IPsec Security Associations (SAs)
   from a I2NSF Controller to one or several flow-based Network Security
   Functions (NSFs) that rely on IPsec to protect data traffic.

   The document focuses on the I2NSF NSF-facing interface by providing
   YANG data models for configuring the IPsec databases (SPD, SAD, PAD)
   and IKEv2.  This allows IPsec SA establishment with minimal
   intervention by the network administrator.  It does not define any
   new protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/