Subject: I-D Action: draft-chong-t2trg-llwnc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 11:55:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Low End-to-End Latency Content Caching in Wireless Network Clouds
        Authors         : Song Chong
                          Hyeonjoon Jang
	Filename        : draft-chong-t2trg-llwnc-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-10-18

Abstract:
In this document, we consider the content caching design without
requiring historical content access information or content popularity
profiles in a hierarchical cellular network architecture.
Our design aims to dynamically select caching locations for
different contents where caching locations can be content servers,
cloud units (CUs), and base stations (BSs). Our design objective
is to support as high content request rates as possible while
maintaining the finite service time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chong-t2trg-llwnc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chong-t2trg-llwnc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chong-t2trg-llwnc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/