Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 01:06:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Route Distinguisher Outbound Route Filter (RD-ORF) for BGP-4
        Authors         : Wei Wang
                          Aijun Wang
                          Haibo Wang
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-10-30

Abstract:
   This draft defines a new Outbound Route Filter (ORF) type, called the
   Route Distinguisher ORF (RD-ORF).  RD-ORF is applicable when the
   routers do not exchange VPN routing information directly (e.g.
   routers in single-domain connect via Route Reflector, or routers in
   Option B/Option AB/Option C cross-domain scenario).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/