Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 19:50:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC-Aware Proxying Using CONNECT-UDP
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-10-18

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the CONNECT-UDP HTTP method
   that adds specific optimizations for QUIC connections that are
   proxied.  This extension allows a proxy to reuse UDP 4-tuples for
   multiple connections.  It also defines a mode of proxying in which
   QUIC short header packets can be forwarded through the proxy rather
   than being re-encapsulated and re-encrypted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/