Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtgwg-cfn-dyncast-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 00:35:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture of Dynamic-Anycast in Compute First Networking (CFN- Dyncast)
        Authors         : Yizhou Li
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Jianfei He
                          Liang Geng
                          Peng Liu
                          Yong Cui
	Filename        : draft-li-rtgwg-cfn-dyncast-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-10-31

Abstract:
   Compute First Networking (CFN) Dynamic Anycast refers to in-network
   edge computing, where a single service offered by a provider has
   multiple instances attached to multiple edge sites.  In this
   scenario, flows are assigned and consistently forwarded to a specific
   instance through an anycast approach based on the network status as
   well as the status of the different instance.

   This document describes an architecture for the Dynamic Anycast
   (Dyncast) in Compute First Networking (CFN).  It provides an
   overview, a description of the various components, and a workflow
   example showing how to provide a balanced multi-edge based service in
   terms of both computing and networking resources through dynamic
   anycast in real time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-cfn-dyncast-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtgwg-cfn-dyncast-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-rtgwg-cfn-dyncast-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/