Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-transactional-authz-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 12:27:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol
        Author          : Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-richer-transactional-authz-14.txt
	Pages           : 119
	Date            : 2020-10-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for delegating authorization to a
   piece of software, and conveying that delegation to the software.
   This delegation can include access to a set of APIs as well as
   information passed directly to the software.

   This document has been prepared by the GNAP working group design team
   of Kathleen Moriarty, Fabien Imbault, Dick Hardt, Mike Jones, and
   Justin Richer.  This document is intended as a starting point for the
   working group and includes decision points for discussion and
   agreement.  Many of the features in this proposed protocol can be
   accomplished in a number of ways.  Where possible, the editor has
   included notes and discussion from the design team regarding the
   options as understood.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-transactional-authz/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-richer-transactional-authz-14.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richer-transactional-authz-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/