Subject: I-D Action: draft-tweedale-acme-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 22:09:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Service Discovery
        Author          : Fraser Tweedale
	Filename        : draft-tweedale-acme-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a service discovery mechanism that enables
   capable clients to locate an Automated Certificate Management
   Environment (ACME) server in their network environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tweedale-acme-discovery/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tweedale-acme-discovery-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/