Subject: I-D Action: draft-tan-quic-connection-migration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 01:32:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Connection Migration in QUIC
        Authors         : Lizhuang Tan
                          Xiaochuan Gao
                          Wei Su
                          Na Li
                          Wei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-tan-quic-connection-migration-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-10-15

Abstract:
   This document explores and classifies QUIC connection migration, and
   suggests possible improvements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tan-quic-connection-migration/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tan-quic-connection-migration-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tan-quic-connection-migration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/