Subject: I-D Action: draft-vf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 06:30:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Transition Deployment Status
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Paolo Volpato
	Filename        : draft-vf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2020-10-15

Abstract:
   Looking globally, IPv6 is growing faster than IPv4 and this means
   that the collective wisdom of the networking industry has selected
   IPv6 for the future.  This document provides an overview of IPv6
   transition deployment status and a view on how the transition to IPv6
   is progressing among network operators that are introducing IPv6 or
   have already adopted an IPv6-only solution.  It also aims to analyze
   the transition challenges and therefore encourage actions and more
   investigations on some areas that are still under discussion.  The
   overall IPv6 incentives are also examined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/