Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-shmoo-show-of-hands-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 14:14:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Specification for a show of hands tool
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-duke-shmoo-show-of-hands-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-10-28

Abstract:
   This is the specification for an experimental show of hands tool for
   the Meetecho system to be used in online meetings to help chairs
   quickly poll the meeting.  This tool is different from the previous
   experimental virtual hum tool as it addresses a different use case
   with different functionality.  Following mixed feedback in the IETF
   108 post-meeting survey, the experimental virtual hum tool has been
   withdrawn from the Meetecho client for IETF 109.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-shmoo-show-of-hands/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-duke-shmoo-show-of-hands-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/