Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 09:07:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Per-Segment Service Instruction (PSSI) Option
        Author          : Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-09.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2020-10-09

Abstract:
   This draft has been withdrawn..

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-seg-end-opt-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/