Subject: I-D Action: draft-troan-6man-p2p-ethernet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 05:27:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Point to Point Ethernet subnet model
        Author          : O. Troan
	Filename        : draft-troan-6man-p2p-ethernet-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-10-06

Abstract:
   Ethernet topology is no longer a shared medium.  It is a long time
   since Ethernet has been a thick yellow cable snaking its way from
   station to station.  Ethernet is now effectively deployed in a hub
   and spoke topology.  With a point to point link between a host and
   the network device.  This memo describes a set of simplications for
   how to run IP over such links, where the physical topology is exposed
   in the network layer topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-troan-6man-p2p-ethernet/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-troan-6man-p2p-ethernet-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-troan-6man-p2p-ethernet-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/