Subject: I-D Action: draft-han-6man-enhanced-source-routing-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 03:56:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Enhanced Source Routing Header Based on RH3
        Author          : Han Jie
	Filename        : draft-han-6man-enhanced-source-routing-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-10-29

Abstract:
   IPv6 Routing header type 3 (termed as RH3) is defined and used in
   Low-Power and Lossy Networks (LLNs) that are typically constrained in
   resources (limited communication data rate, processing power, energy
   capacity, memory).  Based on the mechanisms introduced by RH3, this
   document specifies an new IPv6 Routing Header type that provides
   encapsulation capability of segments with various lengths and can be
   applied to more scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-han-6man-enhanced-source-routing-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-han-6man-enhanced-source-routing-header-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-han-6man-enhanced-source-routing-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/