Subject: I-D Action: draft-mishra-v6ops-variable-slaac-problem-stmt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 15:45:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SLAAC with prefixes of arbitrary length in PIO (Variable SLAAC) - A Problem Statement
        Authors         : Gyan Mishra
                          Alexandre Petrescu
                          Naveen Kottapalli
                          Dusan Mudric
                          Dmytro Shytyi
	Filename        : draft-mishra-v6ops-variable-slaac-problem-stmt-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-10-30

Abstract:
   In the past, various IPv6 addressing models have been proposed based
   on a subnet hierarchy embedding a 64-bit prefix.  The last remnant of
   IPv6 classful addressing is a inflexible interface identifier
   boundary at /64.  This document details the 64-bit boundary problem
   statement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mishra-v6ops-variable-slaac-problem-stmt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mishra-v6ops-variable-slaac-problem-stmt-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mishra-v6ops-variable-slaac-problem-stmt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mishra-v6ops-variable-slaac-problem-stmt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/