Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-srv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 01:43:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS Extensions for Transport Slice over IPv6 Dataplane
        Author          : ZTE Corporation
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-srv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-10-13

Abstract:
   [I-D.peng-teas-network-slicing]defines a unified TN-slice identifier,
   AII(administrative instance identifier), to indicate the topology,
   computing, storage resources of the dedicated virtual network for
   both intra-domain and inter-domain network slicing scenarios.  This
   draft defines extensions to BGP-LS protocol in order to advertise the
   information of the transport slice over IPv6 dataplane..

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-srv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-srv6-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-srv6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-srv6-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/