Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-ippm-twamp-srpm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 17:57:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TWAMP Light Extensions for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Bart Janssens
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-ippm-twamp-srpm-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-10-20

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document describes RFC 5357 (Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Light) extensions for Delay and Loss
   Measurement in Segment Routing networks, for both SR-MPLS and SRv6
   data planes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-ippm-twamp-srpm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-ippm-twamp-srpm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-ippm-twamp-srpm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/