Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-omni-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 15:00:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Overlay Multilink Network Interface (OMNI) Option
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Tony Whyman
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-omni-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-10-09

Abstract:
   A new IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) option termed the "Overlay
   Multilink Network (OMNI) Interface Option" is defined.  This option
   may appear in any IPv6 ND message type; it is processed by interfaces
   that recognize the option and ignored by all other interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-omni-option/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-6man-omni-option-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-omni-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/