Subject: I-D Action: draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 20:28:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for IETF Network Slice NBI
        Authors         : Bo Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Liuyan Han
                          Reza Rokui
	Filename        : draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2020-10-30

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for the IETF Network Slice
   NBI (Northbound Interface).  The model can be used by a higher level
   system which is the IETF Network Slice consumer of an IETF Network
   Slice Controller (NSC) to request, configure, and manage the
   components of an IETF Network Slice.

   The YANG modules in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/