Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 00:18:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-12.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-10-28

Abstract:
   This document defines the architecture for traffic engineering within
   native IP network, using multiple BGP sessions strategy and PCE
   -based central control mechanism.  It uses the Central Control
   Dynamic Routing (CCDR) procedures described in this document, and the
   Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) extension
   specified in draft ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/