Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 12:25:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Solution for 5G Edge Computing Sticky Service
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          John Kaippallimalil
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-10-27

Abstract:
   This draft describes an IPv6 solution that enables packets from
   an application on a UE (User Equipment) sticking to the same
   application server location when the UE moves from one 5G cell
   site to another.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/