Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-transactional-authz-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 08:20:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Grant Negotiation Access Protocol
        Author          : Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-richer-transactional-authz-12.txt
	Pages           : 102
	Date            : 2020-10-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for delegating authorization to a
   piece of software, and conveying that delegation to the software.
   This delegation can include access to a set of APIs as well as
   information passed directly to the software.

   This document has been prepared by the GNAP working group design team
   of Kathleen Moriarty, Fabien Imbault, Dick Hardt, Mike Jones, and
   Justin Richer.  This document is input into the GNAP working group
   and includes many notes on areas of discussion and decision that need
   to be made by the GNAP working group.  Many of the features in this
   proposed protocol can be accomplished in a number of alternative
   ways, and where possible, the editor has included notes and
   discussion from the design team regarding the options as understood.
   The design team believes that this document represents a reasonable
   starting point for the working group and submits all content to the
   working group for consensus building.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-transactional-authz/

There is also a HTML versions available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-richer-transactional-authz-12.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richer-transactional-authz-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/