Subject: I-D Action: draft-moriarty-caris2-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 06:14:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale 2 (CARIS2) Workshop Report
        Author          : Kathleen M Moriarty
	Filename        : draft-moriarty-caris2-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-10-09

Abstract:
   The Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) 2
   workshop, sponsored by the Internet Society, took place 28 February
   and 1 March 2019 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.  Participants
   spanned regional, national, international, and enterprise CSIRTs,
   operators, service providers, network and security operators,
   transport operators and researchers, incident response researchers,
   vendors, and participants from standards communities.  This workshop
   continued the work started at the first CARIS workshop, with a focus
   for CARIS 2 scaling incident prevention and detection as the Internet
   industry moves to a stronger and a more ubiquitous deployment of
   session encryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-caris2/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-moriarty-caris2-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moriarty-caris2-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/