Subject: I-D Action: draft-abhishek-mmusic-overlay-grouping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 14:56:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDP Overlay Grouping framework for immersive telepresence media streams
        Author          : Rohit Abhishek
	Filename        : draft-abhishek-mmusic-overlay-grouping-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines semantics that allow for signalling a new SDP
   group "OL" for overlays in an immersive telepresence session.  The
   "OL" attribute can be used by the application to relate all the
   overlay media streams enabling them to be added as overlay on top of
   the immersive video.  The overlay grouping semantics is required, if
   the media data is seperate and transported via different protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abhishek-mmusic-overlay-grouping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abhishek-mmusic-overlay-grouping-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-abhishek-mmusic-overlay-grouping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/