Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-grease-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 21:03:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Greasing HTTP
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-grease-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-10-07

Abstract:
   Like many network protocols, HTTP is vulnerable to ossification of
   its extensibility points.  This draft explains why HTTP ossification
   is a problem and establishes guidelines for exercising those
   extensions by 'greasing' the protocol to combat it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-grease/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-grease-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-http-grease-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-http-grease-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/