Subject: I-D Action: draft-c2f-ippm-big-data-alt-mark-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 04:32:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Big Data Approach for Multipoint Alternate Marking method
        Authors         : Mauro Cociglio
                          Calogero Corbo
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Massimo Nilo
                          Riccardo Sisto
	Filename        : draft-c2f-ippm-big-data-alt-mark-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-10-30

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new approach for the Alternate Marking
   method.  It is called Big Data Multipoint Alternate Marking method
   and, starting from the methodology described in RFC 8321 and RFC
   8889, it explains how to implement performance measurement analytics
   on the Network Management System by analysing the raw data of the
   network nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-c2f-ippm-big-data-alt-mark/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-c2f-ippm-big-data-alt-mark-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-c2f-ippm-big-data-alt-mark-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-c2f-ippm-big-data-alt-mark-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/