Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-lsr-ospfv3-sr-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 14:14:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for OSPFv3 Segment Routing
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-acee-lsr-ospfv3-sr-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module augmenting the IETF OSPF
   Segment Routing (SR) YANG model to support OSPFv3 extensions for SR.
   It can be used to configure and manage OSPFv3 Segment Routing in MPLS
   data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-lsr-ospfv3-sr-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-lsr-ospfv3-sr-yang-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-acee-lsr-ospfv3-sr-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-acee-lsr-ospfv3-sr-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/