Subject: I-D Action: draft-hongcs-t2trg-ras-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 07:06:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Allocation Strategy for Latency Sensitive IoT Traffic
        Authors         : Choong Seon Hong
                          Shashi Raj Pandey
                          Yan Kyaw Tun
                          Sabah Suhail
                          Kitae Kim
	Filename        : draft-hongcs-t2trg-ras-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-10-13

Abstract:
An efficient resource allocation scheme directly affects the overall
system's network utilization, and notably, the wireless resource such
as bandwidth is itself an expensive commodity. In this regards, to
address the requirement of massively increased IoT traffic at the
edge, as a solution approach, a number of small cell base stations
(SBSs) have been deployed with certain computational capabilities.
However, it is still limited, and any inappropriate resource
allocation scheme for the associated nodes with traffic
characterized by ultra-reliability and low-latency (URLLC)
requirements can impact the system's resource utilization and
performance. Considering a reserve resource for such kind of traffic,
the resource allocation problem in each time slot behaves as a node
selection problem with contention amongst active nodes for the
resource. In this paper, we have formulated this as an index problem,
and with simulation results have shown that the cumulative reward in
terms of network utility is maximized following this approach.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hongcs-t2trg-ras/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hongcs-t2trg-ras-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hongcs-t2trg-ras-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/