Subject: I-D Action: draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 04:35:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of Internationalized Email Addresses in EPP protocol
        Author          : Dmitry Belyavskiy
	Filename        : draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-10-11

Abstract:
   This document permits usage of Internationalized Email Addresses in
   the EPP protocol.  The Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), being
   developed before appearing the standards for Internationalized Email
   Addresses (EAI), does not support such email addressed.  This
   document describes an EPP extension that allows EAI addresses to be
   used in contact mapping in the EPP protocol.

   TO BE REMOVED on turning to RFC: The document is edited in the
   dedicated github repo [1].  Please send your submissions via GitHub.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/