Subject: I-D Action: draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 04:23:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP extensions of SR policy for path protection
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-10-14

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions of BGP in order to provide path
   protection within a candidate path when delivering SR policy.  And it
   also extends BGP-LS to provide some extra information of the segment
   list in a candidate path in the advertisement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/