Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-teas-network-slicing-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 05:42:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet Network Slicing using Segment Routing
        Authors         : Shaofu Peng
                          Ran Chen
                          Gregory Mirsky
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-peng-teas-network-slicing-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2020-10-20

Abstract:
   This document presents a mechanism aimed at providing a solution for
   network slicing in the transport network for 5G services.  The
   proposed mechanism uses a unified administrative instance identifier
   to distinguish different virtual network resources for both intra-
   domain and inter-domain network slicing scenarios.  Combined with the
   segment routing technology, the mechanism could be used for both
   best-effort and traffic engineered services for tenants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-teas-network-slicing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-teas-network-slicing-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-teas-network-slicing-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-teas-network-slicing-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/