Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-lamps-crmf-update-algs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 08:26:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Algorithm Requirements Update to the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate Request Message Format (CRMF)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-lamps-crmf-update-algs-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-10-23

Abstract:
   This document updates the cryptographic algorithm requirements for
   the Password-Based Message Authentication Code in the Internet X.509
   Public Key Infrastructure Certificate Request Message Format (CRMF)
   specified in RFC 4211.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-lamps-crmf-update-algs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-lamps-crmf-update-algs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-lamps-crmf-update-algs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/