Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-emailcore-rfc5322bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 10:28:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Revision of core Email specifications WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Internet Message Format
        Author          : Peter W. Resnick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emailcore-rfc5322bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2020-10-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Internet Message Format (IMF), a syntax
   for text messages that are sent between computer users, within the
   framework of "electronic mail" messages.  This specification is a
   revision of Request For Comments (RFC) 5322, itself a revision of
   Request For Comments (RFC) 2822, all of which supersede Request For
   Comments (RFC) 822, "Standard for the Format of ARPA Internet Text
   Messages", updating it to reflect current practice and incorporating
   incremental changes that were specified in other RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emailcore-rfc5322bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-emailcore-rfc5322bis-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/