Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-remote-fee-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 08:18:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Open Participation Principle regarding Remote Registration Fee
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Jon Reed
                          Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-remote-fee-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-10-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes a principle for open participation that
   extends the open process principle as defined in RFC3935 by stating
   that there must always be a free option for online participation to
   IETF meetings over the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-remote-fee/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-remote-fee-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-remote-fee-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/