Subject: I-D Action: draft-devault-bare-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 13:22:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Binary Application Record Encoding (BARE)
        Author          : Drew DeVault
	Filename        : draft-devault-bare-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-10-19

Abstract:
   The Binary Application Record Encoding (BARE) is a data format used
   to represent application records for storage or transmission between
   programs.  BARE messages are concise and have a well-defined schema,
   and implementations may be simple and broadly compatible.  A schema
   language is also provided to express message schemas out-of-band.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-devault-bare/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-devault-bare-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-devault-bare-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/