Subject: I-D Action: draft-mudric-6man-lcs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 07:39:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Least-Common Scope Communications
        Authors         : Dusan Mudric
                          Alexandre Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-mudric-6man-lcs-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-10-20

Abstract:
   This draft formulates a security problem statement.  The problem
   arises when a Host uses its Global Unicast Address (GUA) to
   communicate with another Host situated on the same link.

   To address this problem, we suggest to select and use addresses of a
   least scope that are common.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mudric-6man-lcs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mudric-6man-lcs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mudric-6man-lcs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mudric-6man-lcs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/