Subject: I-D Action: draft-deutschmann-sat-ter-multipath-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 03:57:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Communication with Satellite and Terrestrial Links
        Authors         : Joerg Deutschmann
                          Kai-Steffen Hielscher
                          Reinhard German
	Filename        : draft-deutschmann-sat-ter-multipath-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-10-19

Abstract:
   Multipath communication enables the combination of low data rate, low
   latency terrestrial links and high data rate, high latency links
   (e.g., geostationary satellite links) to provide a full-fledged
   Internet access.  However, the combination of such heterogeneous
   links is challenging from a technical point of view.  This document
   describes a possible solution, i.e. an architecture and scheduling
   mechanism.  The applicability of this approach to encrypted transport
   protocols (e.g., Multipath QUIC) is also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deutschmann-sat-ter-multipath/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deutschmann-sat-ter-multipath-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deutschmann-sat-ter-multipath-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/