Subject: I-D Action: draft-jang-iot-d2dlc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 21:52:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Device-to-Device Multi-hop Capability Based On Heterogenous Link Chaining
        Author          : Hyeonjoon Jang
	Filename        : draft-jang-iot-d2dlc-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-10-19

Abstract:
Recently, D2D communication is drawing attention as a technology
capable of reducing an excessive load on a network infrastructure and
increasing network coverage. When using heterogeneous wireless
communication technologies such as WiFi and Bluetooth, which are
basically provided to user terminals such as smartphones, the
connectivity of D2D communication can be further strengthened.
In this paper, we propose a multi-hop communication technique using
heterogeneous wireless communication technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jang-iot-d2dlc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jang-iot-d2dlc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jang-iot-d2dlc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/