Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-entropy-staged-dc-clos-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 04:10:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of BIER Entropy for Data Center Clos Networks
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Gang Yan
                          Mike McBride
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-entropy-staged-dc-clos-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-10-27

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) introduces a new multicast-
   specific BIER Header.  BIER can be applied to the Multi Protocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) data plane or Non-MPLS data plane.  Entropy is
   a technique used in BIER to support load-balancing.  This document
   examines and describes how BIER Entropy is to be applied to Data
   Center Clos networks for path selection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-entropy-staged-dc-clos/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-entropy-staged-dc-clos-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-entropy-staged-dc-clos-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-entropy-staged-dc-clos-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/