Subject: I-D Action: draft-trossen-detnet-control-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 09:00:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Control Plane Signaling
        Authors         : Dirk Trossen
                          Juergen Schmitt
	Filename        : draft-trossen-detnet-control-signaling-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-10-23

Abstract:
   This document provides solutions for control plane signaling, in
   accordance with the control plane framework developed in the DetNet
   WG. The solutions cover distributed, centralized, and hybrid
   signaling scenarios in the TSN and SDN domain. We propose changes to
   RSVP IntServ for a better integration with Layer 2 technologies for
   resource reservation, outlining example API specifications for the
   realization of the revised RSVP (called RSVP-detnet in the document).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trossen-detnet-control-signaling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trossen-detnet-control-signaling-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-trossen-detnet-control-signaling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/