Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 06:49:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to Automatic Certificate Management Environment for end-user S/MIME certificates
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-10.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-10-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies identifiers and challenges required to enable
   the Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to issue
   certificates for use by email users that want to use S/MIME.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-email-smime/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-email-smime-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/