Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 05:01:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) over LoRaWAN
        Authors         : Olivier Gimenez
                          Ivaylo Petrov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-11.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-10-15

Abstract:
   The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
   generic header compression and fragmentation techniques for Low Power
   Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) technologies.  SCHC is a generic mechanism
   designed for great flexibility so that it can be adapted for any of
   the LPWAN technologies.

   This document specifies a profile of RFC8724 to use SCHC in LoRaWAN
   networks, and provides elements such as efficient parameterization
   and modes of operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/