Subject: I-D Action: draft-moran-suit-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 13:19:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Reporting of Update Status
        Author          : Brendan Moran
	Filename        : draft-moran-suit-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-10-23

Abstract:
   The Software Update for the Internet of Things (SUIT) manifest
   provides a way for many different update and boot workflows to be
   described by a common format.  However, this does not provide a
   feedback mechanism for developers in the event that an update or boot
   fails.

   This specification describes a lightweight feedback mechanism that
   allows a developer in possession of a manifest to reconstruct the
   decisions made and actions performed by a manifest processor.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moran-suit-report/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moran-suit-report-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moran-suit-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/