Subject: I-D Action: draft-w3cdidwg-media-types-with-multiple-suffixes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 07:47:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Media Types with Multiple Suffixes
        Author          : Amy Guy
	Filename        : draft-w3cdidwg-media-types-with-multiple-suffixes-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2020-10-24

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 6838 "Media Type Specifications and
   Registration Procedures" to describe how to interpret subtypes with
   multiple suffixes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-w3cdidwg-media-types-with-multiple-suffixes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-w3cdidwg-media-types-with-multiple-suffixes-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-w3cdidwg-media-types-with-multiple-suffixes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/