Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-alternative-port-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 07:59:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Alternative NTP port
        Author          : Miroslav Lichvar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-alternative-port-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-10-12

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 5905 to specify an alternative port for the
   Network Time Protocol (NTP) which is restricted to NTP messages that
   do not allow traffic amplification in order to make NTP safe for the
   Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-alternative-port/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-alternative-port-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-alternative-port-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/