Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-scram-2fa-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 06:42:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to Salted Challenge Response (SCRAM) for 2 factor authentication
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-scram-2fa-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-10-29

Abstract:
   This specification describes an extension to family of Simple
   Authentication and Security Layer (SASL; RFC 4422) authentication
   mechanisms called the Salted Challenge Response Authentication
   Mechanism (SCRAM), which provides support for 2 factor
   authentication.

   This specification also gives an example how TOTP (RFC 6238) can be
   used as the second factor.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-scram-2fa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-scram-2fa-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-melnikov-scram-2fa-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-scram-2fa-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/