Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 02:52:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for IPv6
        Authors         : Christoph Loibl
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-17.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-10-20

Abstract:
   Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules provides a Border Gateway
   Protocol extension for the propagation of traffic flow information
   for the purpose of rate limiting or filtering IPv4 protocol data
   packets.

   This document extends I-D.ietf-idr-rfc5575bis with IPv6
   functionality.  It also updates I-D.ietf-idr-rfc5575bis by changing
   the IANA Flow Spec Component Types registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/