Subject: I-D Action: draft-hongcs-t2trg-rsvwm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 07:06:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Sharing in Virtualized Wireless Networks: A Two-Layer Game Approach
        Authors         : Choong Seon Hong
                          Yan Kyaw Tun
                          Ki Tae Kim
                          Seok Won Kang
                          Shashi Raj Pandey
	Filename        : draft-hongcs-t2trg-rsvwm-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-10-13

Abstract:
Wireless network virtualization is one of the auspicious
approach to address the increasing
demand of mobile data services. It enables logically decoupling
the traditional cellular network into infrastructure providers
(InPs) and mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs). It also
offers a virtualized wireless network (VWN), efficient resource
utilization, and isolation between network slices (i.e., MVNOs). In
this paper, we consider wireless network slicing for
a single InP
who owns radio resources and multiple MVNOs who need radio
resources to provide specific services to their mobile users. One
of the challenges in wireless network slicing is how to
efficiently allocate the limited radio resources available at the
InP to the MVNOs. In this paper, we address
the problem of efficient allocation of the InP radio
resources to the MVNOs which aims to maximize the
total network capacity of the InP. To this end,
we decompose our considered problem into two phases. The
first phase is an efficient allocation of the InP radio
resources (bandwidth) to the MVNOs, and the second phase
is an optimal allocation of MVNOs resources gained from
the InP to their mobile users. We then propose
a Generalized Kelly Mechanism framework and the Karush-Kuhn-
Tucker (KKT) conditions to solve the first and the
second phase of our resource allocation problem, respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hongcs-t2trg-rsvwm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hongcs-t2trg-rsvwm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hongcs-t2trg-rsvwm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/