Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-hbh-process-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 05:41:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extensions for Advertising Hop-by-Hop Options Header Processing Action
        Authors         : Yali Wang
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-hbh-process-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-10-29

Abstract:
   This document extends Node and Link attribute TLVs to Interior
   Gateway Protocols (IGP) to advertise the Hop-by-Hop Options header
   processing action and supported services (e.g.  IOAM Trace Option and
   Alternate Marking) at node and link granularity.  Such advertisements
   allow entities (e.g., centralized controllers) to determine whether
   the Hop-by-Hop Options header and specific services can be supported
   in a given network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-hbh-process/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-hbh-process-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-hbh-process-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/