Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-blockchain-interop-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 10:09:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Interoperability Architecture for Blockchain Gateways
        Authors         : Thomas Hardjono
                          Martin Hargreaves
                          Ned Smith
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-blockchain-interop-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-10-26

Abstract:
   With the increasing interest in the potential use of blockchain
   systems for virtual assets, there is a need for these assets to have
   mobility across blockchain systems.  An interoperability architecture
   for blockchain systems is needed in order to permit the secure flow
   of virtual assets between blockchain systems, satisfying the
   properties of transfer atomicity, consistency and durability.  The
   architecture must recognize that there are different blockchain
   systems, and that the interior constructs in these blockchains maybe
   incompatible with one another.  Gateway nodes perform the transfer of
   virtual assets between blockchain systems while masking the
   complexity of the interior constructs of the blockchain that they
   represent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-blockchain-interop-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-blockchain-interop-arch-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardjono-blockchain-interop-arch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardjono-blockchain-interop-arch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/