Subject: I-D Action: draft-bretelle-dnsop-recursive-iprange-location-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 11:20:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recursive Resolvers IP Ranges location distribution and discovery
        Author          : Emmanuel Bretelle
	Filename        : draft-bretelle-dnsop-recursive-iprange-location-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-10-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies a way for recursive resolvers operators to
   signal the IP ranges and locations used by their server pools.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/chantra/draft-dns-recursive-iprange-location.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bretelle-dnsop-recursive-iprange-location/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bretelle-dnsop-recursive-iprange-location-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bretelle-dnsop-recursive-iprange-location-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/