Subject: I-D Action: draft-halen-fed-tls-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 12:24:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Federated TLS Authentication
        Authors         : Jakob Schlyter
                          Stefan Halén
	Filename        : draft-halen-fed-tls-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-10-12

Abstract:
   This document describes how to establish a secure end-to-end channel
   between two parties within a federation, where both client and server
   are mutually authenticated.  The trust relationship is based upon a
   trust anchor held and published by the federation.  A federation is a
   trusted third party that inter-connect different trust domains with a
   common set of policies and standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-halen-fed-tls-auth/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-halen-fed-tls-auth-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/