Subject: I-D Action: draft-bestbar-teas-yang-ns-phd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 10:00:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Network Slice Per-Hop Definition
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
	Filename        : draft-bestbar-teas-yang-ns-phd-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of Network
   Slice Per-Hop Definitions (Slice-PHDs) on network slicing capable
   nodes in IP/MPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bestbar-teas-yang-ns-phd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bestbar-teas-yang-ns-phd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bestbar-teas-yang-ns-phd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/