Subject: I-D Action: draft-dupont-6man-nat64tp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 14:35:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NAT64 Tunnel Protocol
        Author          : Kasper Dupont
	Filename        : draft-dupont-6man-nat64tp-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-11-29

Abstract:
   This document describes a stateless NAT64 extension which allows for
   creation of reliable tunnels between islands of IPv6 deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dupont-6man-nat64tp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dupont-6man-nat64tp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dupont-6man-nat64tp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dupont-6man-nat64tp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/