Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-stateless-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 14:10:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extended Tokens and Stateless Clients in the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Klaus Hartke
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-stateless-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document provides considerations for alleviating CoAP clients
   and intermediaries of keeping per-request state.  To facilitate this,
   this document additionally introduces a new, optional CoAP protocol
   extension for extended token lengths.

   This document updates RFCs 7252 and 8323 with a new definition of the
   TKL field in the CoAP message header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-stateless/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-stateless-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-stateless-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-stateless-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/