Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-simple-nat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 11:44:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Simple LISP NAT-Traversal Implementation
        Author          : Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-simple-nat-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-11-14

Abstract:
   This informational draft documents the lispers.net LISP NAT-Traversal
   implementation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-simple-nat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-simple-nat-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-simple-nat-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-simple-nat-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/