Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-vendor-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 16:50:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Conveying Vendor-Specific Information in the Path Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) extensions for Stateful PCE.
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Samuel Sidor
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-vendor-11.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   A Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) maintains information on
   the current network state, including: computed Label Switched Path
   (LSPs), reserved resources within the network, and the pending path
   computation requests.  This information may then be considered when
   computing new traffic engineered LSPs, and for the associated and the
   dependent LSPs, received from a Path Computation Client (PCC).

   RFC 7470 defines a facility to carry vendor-specific information in
   Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP).

   This document extends this capability for the Stateful PCEP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-vendor/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-vendor-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-vendor-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-vendor-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/