Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-spring-network-slicing-building-blocks-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 22:10:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Building blocks for Slicing in Segment Routing Network
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Pablo Camarillo
                          Daniel Voyer
	Filename        : draft-ali-spring-network-slicing-building-blocks-03.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2020-11-16

Abstract:
   This document describes how to build network slice using the
   Segment Routing based technology. It explains how the existing
   building blocks specified for the Segment Routing can be used for
   this purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-spring-network-slicing-building-blocks/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-spring-network-slicing-building-blocks-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ali-spring-network-slicing-building-blocks-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-spring-network-slicing-building-blocks-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/