Subject: I-D Action: draft-hargreaves-odap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 05:13:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Open Digital Asset Protocol
        Authors         : Martin Hargreaves
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-hargreaves-odap-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   This memo describes the Open Digital Asset Protocol (ODAP).  ODAP is
   an asset transfer protocol that operates between two gateway devices.
   The protocol includes a description of virtual or digital assets held
   on distributed ledgers in an open and interoperable format, a session
   negotiation part and message passing flows between gateways
   connecting disparate distributed ledger technologies (DLTs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hargreaves-odap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hargreaves-odap-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hargreaves-odap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hargreaves-odap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/