Subject: I-D Action: draft-sjkoh-requirements-iot-vlc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 01:05:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for IoT Services based on Visible Light Communications
        Authors         : Seok-Joo Koh
                          Cheol-Min Kim
	Filename        : draft-sjkoh-requirements-iot-vlc-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-11-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements for IoT Services based on
   Visible Light Communication (VLC) to effectively provide IoT services
   in the VLC-based networks.  This document includes the overview of
   VLC technology and the concepts of VLC-based IoT services, and the
   requirements for IoT services in the VLC-based networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sjkoh-requirements-iot-vlc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sjkoh-requirements-iot-vlc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sjkoh-requirements-iot-vlc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sjkoh-requirements-iot-vlc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/