Subject: I-D Action: draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-nc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 16:00:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NETCONF Extensions to Support List Pagination
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Qin Wu
                          Olof Hagsand
                          Hongwei Li
	Filename        : draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-nc-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   In some circumstance, a server may contain many instances of a
   particular YANG list or leaf-list.  Retrieval of the entire list or
   leaf-list at once can be extremely inefficient.

   This document defines a YANG data model with "get-pageable-list" RPC
   to allow a client to iterate through a large list, in a manner that
   is most efficient for the application.

   The YANG data model in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-nc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-nc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-nc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-nc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/