Subject: I-D Action: draft-vesely-dmarc-mlm-transform-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 03:05:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mailing List Manager (MLM) Transformations
        Author          : Alessandro Vesely
	Filename        : draft-vesely-dmarc-mlm-transform-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-11-16

Abstract:
   The widespread adoption of Domain-based Message Authentication,
   Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC) led Mailing List Managers (MLM) to
   rewrite the From: header field as a workaround.

   This document describes cases where it is possible to revert MLM
   transformations and hence verify DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)
   signatures that were applied at submission time.  For reliable
   results, some compliance is required of all agents involved, author
   domain signers, MLMs, forwarders, and final recipients.

   MLM transformation reversion reduces the DMARC's effects on indirect
   mail flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vesely-dmarc-mlm-transform/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-vesely-dmarc-mlm-transform-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/