Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 11:44:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Protecting EST Payloads with OSCORE
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          Shahid Raza
                          Martin Furuhed
                          Malisa Vucinic
                          Timothy Claeys
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies public-key certificate enrollment procedures
   protected with lightweight application-layer security protocols
   suitable for Internet of Things (IoT) deployments.  The protocols
   leverage payload formats defined in Enrollment over Secure Transport
   (EST) and existing IoT standards including the Constrained
   Application Protocol (CoAP), Concise Binary Object Representation
   (CBOR) and the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-coap-est-oscore-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/