Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-29.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 08:01:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol Version 7
        Authors         : Scott Burleigh
                          Kevin Fall
                          Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-29.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2020-11-17

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft presents a specification for the Bundle
   Protocol, adapted from the experimental Bundle Protocol
   specification developed by the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research
   group of the Internet Research Task Force and documented in RFC
   5050.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-29
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-29

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-29

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/