Subject: I-D Action: draft-per-app-networking-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 20:02:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Per-Application Networking Considerations
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Tommy Pauly
	Filename        : draft-per-app-networking-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   This document describes considerations for and implications of using
   application identifiers as a method of differentiating traffic on
   networks.  Specifically, it discusses privacy considerations,
   possible mitigations, and considerations for user experience and API
   design.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/tfpauly/per-app-networking-considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-per-app-networking-considerations/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-per-app-networking-considerations-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/