Subject: I-D Action: draft-richih-opsawg-openmetrics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:08:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OpenMetrics, a cloud-native, highly scalable metrics protocol
        Authors         : Richard Hartmann
                          Ben Kochie
                          Brian Brazil
                          Rob Skillington
	Filename        : draft-richih-opsawg-openmetrics-00.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2020-11-25

Abstract:
   OpenMetrics specifies today's de-facto standard for transmitting
   cloud-native metrics at scale, with support for both text
   representation and Protocol Buffers and brings it into IETF.  It
   supports both pull and push-based data collection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richih-opsawg-openmetrics/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richih-opsawg-openmetrics-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richih-opsawg-openmetrics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/