Subject: I-D Action: draft-wendt-stir-identity-header-errors-handling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 12:27:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identity Header Error Handling
        Author          : Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-wendt-stir-identity-header-errors-handling-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-11-16

Abstract:
   This document extends STIR and the Authenticated Identity Management
   in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) related to error handling
   for STIR verification services and how they feedback errors to STIR
   authentication services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wendt-stir-identity-header-errors-handling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wendt-stir-identity-header-errors-handling-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wendt-stir-identity-header-errors-handling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/