Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandijk-dnsop-nsec-ttl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 12:03:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NSEC(3) TTLs and NSEC Aggressive Use
        Author          : Peter van Dijk
	Filename        : draft-vandijk-dnsop-nsec-ttl-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-11-23

Abstract:
   Due to a combination of unfortunate wording in earlier documents,
   aggressive use of NSEC(3) records may deny names far beyond the
   intended lifetime of a denial.  This document changes the definition
   of the NSEC(3) TTL to correct that situation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandijk-dnsop-nsec-ttl/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-vandijk-dnsop-nsec-ttl-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/