Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 01:47:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-homing Deployment Considerations for Distributed-Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-11-23

Abstract:
   This document discusses multi-homing considerations for Distributed-
   Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS).  The goal is to
   provide some guidance for DOTS clients/gateways when multihomed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-multihoming/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/