Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 10:31:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP YANG Model for Service Provider Networks
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Keyur Patel
                          Susan Hares
                          Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-10.txt
	Pages           : 153
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   BGP, including protocol, policy, and operational aspects, such as
   RIB, based on data center, carrier, and content provider operational
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-model-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/