Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-nmrg-network-measurement-intent-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 03:08:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network measurement intent
        Authors         : Hongwei Yang
                          Danyang Chen
                          Kehan Yao
	Filename        : draft-yang-nmrg-network-measurement-intent-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This memo introduces network measurement intent, namely the process
   of realizing user or network operator to allocate network states as
   needed.  And it can be as a specified user case of intent based
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-nmrg-network-measurement-intent/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-nmrg-network-measurement-intent-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-nmrg-network-measurement-intent-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/