Subject: I-D Action: draft-tweedale-acme-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 06:55:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Service Discovery
        Author          : Fraser Tweedale
	Filename        : draft-tweedale-acme-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-11-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies a DNS-based Service Discovery (DNS-SD)
   profile that enables Automated Certificate Management Environment
   (ACME) clients to locate ACME servers in their network environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tweedale-acme-discovery/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tweedale-acme-discovery-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tweedale-acme-discovery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/