Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 12:07:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Additional Control Operators for CDDL
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-11-17

Abstract:
   The Concise Data Definition Language (CDDL), standardized in RFC
   8610, provides "control operators" as its main language extension
   point.

   The present document defines a number of control operators that did
   not make it into RFC 8610: ".cat"/".plus" for the construction of
   constants, ".abnf"/".abnfb" for including ABNF (RFC 5234/RFC 7405) in
   CDDL specifications, and ".feature" for indicating the use of a non-
   basic feature in an instance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-control-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/