Subject: I-D Action: draft-filsfils-spring-sr-mpls-ipv6-control-plane-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 22:55:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SR-MPLS Data Plane with IPv6 Control Plane
        Authors         : Clarence Filsfils
                          Francois Clad
                          Ketan Talaulikar
	Filename        : draft-filsfils-spring-sr-mpls-ipv6-control-plane-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-11-29

Abstract:
   This document reminds the existence of the "Segment Routing (SR) MPLS
   data-plane with IPv6 control-plane" solution that is mature from a
   standardization, productization and commercial deployment viewpoint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-filsfils-spring-sr-mpls-ipv6-control-plane/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-filsfils-spring-sr-mpls-ipv6-control-plane-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-filsfils-spring-sr-mpls-ipv6-control-plane-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-filsfils-spring-sr-mpls-ipv6-control-plane-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/