Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 06:32:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Overview and Principles of Internet Traffic Engineering
        Author          : Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2020-11-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the principles of traffic engineering (TE) in
   the Internet.  The document is intended to promote better
   understanding of the issues surrounding traffic engineering in IP
   networks and the networks that support IP networking, and to provide
   a common basis for the development of traffic engineering
   capabilities for the Internet.  The principles, architectures, and
   methodologies for performance evaluation and performance optimization
   of operational networks are also discussed.

   This work was first published as RFC 3272 in May 2002.  This document
   obsoletes RFC 3272 by making a complete update to bring the text in
   line with best current practices for Internet traffic engineering and
   to include references to the latest relevant work in the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rfc3272bis-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/