Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-complement-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 23:46:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Unified SID in TE Policy
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-liu-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-complement-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-11-23

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to BGP in order to advertise Unified
   SIDs in SR-TE policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-complement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-complement-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-complement-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-complement-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/