Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 04:37:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing for Redundancy Protection
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Fan Yang
	Filename        : draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   Redundancy protection is one of the mechanisms to achieve service
   protection, following the principle of PREOF (Packet Replication/
   Elimination/Ordering Function).  To empower the Segment Routing with
   the capability of redundancy protection, two types of Segment
   including Redundancy Segment and Merging Segment are introduced.  The
   instantiation of Redundancy and Merging Segments can be applied to
   both segment routing over MPLS (SR-MPLS) and segment routing over
   IPv6 (SRv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/