Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 15:33:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF on the NFV Reference Architecture
        Authors         : Hyunsik Yang
                          Younghan Kim
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
	Filename        : draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the integration of Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF) Framework into the Network Functions
   Virtualization (NFV) Reference Model.  This document explains how the
   components and interfaces in the I2NSF Framework can be placed in the
   NFV reference architecture, and also explains the procedures of the
   lifecycle management of Network Security Functions (NSFs) according
   to a user's security policy specification in the I2NSF framework on
   the NFV system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-i2nsf-nfv-architecture-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/