Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-mpls-ps-sdi-sr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 04:46:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement of Signal Degrade Indication for SR over MPLS
        Authors         : Fan Yang
                          Liuyan Han
                          Junfeng Zhao
	Filename        : draft-yang-mpls-ps-sdi-sr-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document outlines the problem statements and the use cases
   needed to be taken into account when the signal degrade is detected
   and indicated in Segment Routing (SR) over MPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-mpls-ps-sdi-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-mpls-ps-sdi-sr-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-mpls-ps-sdi-sr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-mpls-ps-sdi-sr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/