Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-opsawg-network-monitoring-igp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 05:15:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Monitoring For IGP
        Authors         : Yunan Gu
                          Shuanglong Chen
                          Huanan Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-gu-opsawg-network-monitoring-igp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   To evolve towards automated network OAM (Operations, administration
   and management), the monitoring of control plane protocols is a
   fundamental necessity.  This document proposes network monitoring for
   IGP to facilitate troubleshooting by collecting the IGP monitoring
   data and reporting it to the network monitoring server in real-time.
   In this document, the operations of network monitoring for ISIS are
   described, and the corresponding network monitoring message types and
   message formats are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-opsawg-network-monitoring-igp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-opsawg-network-monitoring-igp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gu-opsawg-network-monitoring-igp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/