Subject: I-D Action: draft-tang-iiot-industrial-scheduling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 07:13:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Research on Multi-Priority Scheduling Technology for Industrial Field and Cloud Interconnection
        Authors         : Chaowei Tang
                          Ruan Shuai
                          Huang Baojin
                          Wen Haotian
                          Feng Xinxin
	Filename        : draft-tang-iiot-industrial-scheduling-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the multi-priority scheduling technology of
   industrial field and cloud interconnection under the application of
   5G communication, including spectrum resource scheduling based on 5G
   slice in the access process of industrial data and task collaborative
   scheduling based on edge computing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tang-iiot-industrial-scheduling/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tang-iiot-industrial-scheduling-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/