Subject: I-D Action: draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 15:40:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operational Guidance for Deployment of L4S in the Internet
        Author          : Greg White
	Filename        : draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This draft is intended to provide guidance to operators of end-
   systems, operators of networks, and researchers in order to ensure
   successful deployment of L4S in the Internet.  It includes mechanisms
   that are intended to promote reasonable fairness between L4S and
   Classic flows sharing a single-queue [RFC3168] bottleneck link.  This
   draft identifies opportunites to prevent and/or detect and resolve
   fairness problems in such networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/