Subject: I-D Action: draft-marx-qlog-event-definitions-quic-h3-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 15:28:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC and HTTP/3 event definitions for qlog
        Author          : Robin Marx
	Filename        : draft-marx-qlog-event-definitions-quic-h3-02.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes concrete qlog event definitions and their
   metadata for QUIC and HTTP/3-related events.  These events can then
   be embedded in the higher level schema defined in [QLOG-MAIN].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marx-qlog-event-definitions-quic-h3/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-marx-qlog-event-definitions-quic-h3-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-marx-qlog-event-definitions-quic-h3-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/