Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-lightweight-cmp-profile-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 10:42:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Lightweight CMP Profile
        Authors         : Hendrik Brockhaus
                          Steffen Fries
                          David von Oheimb
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-lightweight-cmp-profile-04.txt
	Pages           : 81
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   The goal of this document is to facilitate interoperability and
   automation by profiling the Certificate Management Protocol (CMP)
   version 2, the related Certificate Request Message Format (CRMF)
   version 2, and the HTTP Transfer for the Certificate Management
   Protocol.  It specifies a subset of CMP and CRMF focusing on typical
   use cases relevant for managing certificates of devices in many
   industrial and IoT scenarios.  To limit the overhead of certificate
   management for more constrained devices only the most crucial types
   of operations are specified as mandatory.  To foster interoperability
   in more complex scenarios, other types of operations are specified as
   recommended or optional.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-lightweight-cmp-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-lightweight-cmp-profile-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-lightweight-cmp-profile-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-lightweight-cmp-profile-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/