Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bier-frr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 10:34:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER Fast ReRoute
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Aijun Wang
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-bier-frr-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for fast re-route (FRR)
   protection against the failure of a node or link in the core of a
   "Bit Index Explicit Replication" (BIER) domain.  It does not have any
   per-flow state in the core.  For a multicast packet to traverse a
   node in the domain, when the node fails, its upstream hop as a PLR
   reroutes the packet around the failed node once it detects the
   failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bier-frr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-bier-frr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-bier-frr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/