Subject: I-D Action: draft-amsuess-core-coap-over-gatt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 13:12:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP over GATT (Bluetooth Low Energy Generic Attributes)
        Author          : Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-amsuess-core-coap-over-gatt-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   Interaction from computers and cell phones to constrained devices is
   limited by the different network technologies used, and by the
   available APIs.  This document describes a transport for the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) that uses Bluetooth GATT
   (Generic Attribute Profile) and its use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-core-coap-over-gatt/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-amsuess-core-coap-over-gatt-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-amsuess-core-coap-over-gatt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/