Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 03:08:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer 1 Types
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Italo Busi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-08.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of common data types and groupings
   in the YANG data modeling language for use with layer 1 networks.
   These derived common types and groupings are intended to be imported
   by modules that specify OTN networks, such as topology, tunnel,
   client signal adaptation and service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/