Subject: I-D Action: draft-muthusamy-dispatch-haptics-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 14:41:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The 'haptics' Top-level Media Type
        Authors         : Yeshwant K. Muthusamy
                          Chris Ullrich
	Filename        : draft-muthusamy-dispatch-haptics-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   This memo serves to register and document the 'haptics' top-level
   media type, under which subtypes for representation formats for
   haptics may be registered.  This document also serves as a
   registration application for a set of intended subtypes, which are
   representative of some existing subtypes already in use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muthusamy-dispatch-haptics/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muthusamy-dispatch-haptics-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-muthusamy-dispatch-haptics-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-muthusamy-dispatch-haptics-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/