Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 16:58:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extension for Stateful PCE to allow Optional Processing of PCEP Objects
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   This document introduces a mechanism to mark some of the Path
   Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) objects as
   optional during PCEP messages exchange for the Stateful PCE model to
   allow relaxing some constraints.  This document introduces this
   relaxation and updates RFC 8231.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-optional-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/