Subject: I-D Action: draft-pwouters-multi-sa-performance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 11:09:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IKEv2 support for per-queue Child SAs
        Authors         : Antony Antony
                          Steffen Klassert
                          Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-pwouters-multi-sa-performance-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document defines two Notification Payload (NUM_QUEUES and
   QUEUE_INFO) for the Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2).
   These payloads add support for negotiating multiple identical Child
   SAs that can be used to to optimize performance based on the number
   of queues or CPUs, orcw to create multiple Child SAs for different
   Quality of Service (QoS) levels.

   Using multiple identical Child Sa's has the additional benefit that
   multiple streams have their own Sequence Number, ensuring that CPU's
   don't have to synchronize their crypto state or disable their replay
   window detection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pwouters-multi-sa-performance/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pwouters-multi-sa-performance-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pwouters-multi-sa-performance-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/