Subject: I-D Action: draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 15:08:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DRIP Identity Claims
        Authors         : Adam Wiethuechter
                          Stuart Card
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the Identity Proofs (in the form of Claims,
   Certificates and Attestations) for use in various Drone Remote ID
   Protocols (DRIP) and the wider Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM)
   system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/