Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardaker-dnsop-private-namespace-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 14:35:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Private Namespace Options
        Author          : Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-hardaker-dnsop-private-namespace-options-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document discusses the trade-offs between various options about
   creating a private namespace within top level domains within the root
   zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardaker-dnsop-private-namespace-options/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardaker-dnsop-private-namespace-options-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardaker-dnsop-private-namespace-options-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/