Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-dmm-5g-mobility-with-ppr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 08:31:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport aware 5G mobility with PPR
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Sridhar Bhaskaran
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Praveen Muley
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-dmm-5g-mobility-with-ppr-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes few 5G mobility scenarios and how mobile
   network functions map its SST criteria to identifiers in IP packets
   that transport segments use to grant transport layer services.  This
   is based on mapping between mobile and IP transport underlays (IPv6,
   MPLS, IPv4) and a new transport network underlay routing mechanism,
   Preferred Path Routing (PPR), which brings slice properties and works
   with any underlying transport (L2, IPv4, SR and MPLS) is described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-dmm-5g-mobility-with-ppr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-dmm-5g-mobility-with-ppr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chunduri-dmm-5g-mobility-with-ppr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/