Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-asymmetric-ipv6-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 00:59:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asymmetric IPv6 for Resource-constrained IoT Networks
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Guangpeng Li
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-jiang-asymmetric-ipv6-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-11-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a new approach to IPv6 header compression for
   use in scenarios where minimizing packet size is crucial but routing
   performance must be maximised.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-asymmetric-ipv6/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jiang-asymmetric-ipv6-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-asymmetric-ipv6-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/