Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 12:36:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAM for use in GENEVE
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Sami Boutros
                          David Black
                          Santosh Pallagatti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   This document lists a set of general requirements for active OAM
   protocols in the Geneve overlay network.  Based on the requirements,
   IP encapsulation for active Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance protocols in Geneve protocol is defined.  Considerations
   for using ICMP and UDP-based protocols are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-oam-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/