Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-bmwg-5g-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 12:51:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 5G transport network benchmarking
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Juan Rodriguez
                          Lourdes Luque
	Filename        : draft-contreras-bmwg-5g-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   New 5G services are starting to be deployed in operational networks,
   leveraging in a number of novel technologies and architectural
   concepts.  The purpose of this document is to overview the
   implications of 5G services in transport networks and to provide
   guidance on bechmarking of the infratructures supporting those
   services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-bmwg-5g/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-bmwg-5g-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-contreras-bmwg-5g-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-contreras-bmwg-5g-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/