Subject: I-D Action: draft-mattsson-cose-cbor-cert-compress-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 03:34:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR Profile of X.509 Certificates
        Authors         : Shahid Raza
                          Joel Höglund
                          Göran Selander
                          John Preuß Mattsson
                          Martin Furuhed
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-cose-cbor-cert-compress-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a CBOR encoding/compression of RFC 7925
   profiled certificates.  By using the fact that the certificates are
   profiled, the CBOR certificate compression algorithms can in many
   cases compress RFC 7925 profiled certificates with over 50%. This
   document also specifies COSE headers for CBOR encoded certificates as
   well as the use of the CBOR certificate compression algorithm with
   TLS Certificate Compression in TLS 1.3 and DTLS 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mattsson-cose-cbor-cert-compress/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-cose-cbor-cert-compress-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mattsson-cose-cbor-cert-compress-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mattsson-cose-cbor-cert-compress-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/