Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-scram-sha3-512-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 00:06:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCRAM-SHA3-512 and SCRAM-SHA3-512-PLUS Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) Mechanisms
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-scram-sha3-512-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-11-20

Abstract:
   This document registers the Simple Authentication and Security Layer
   (SASL) mechanisms SCRAM-SHA3-512 and SCRAM-SHA3-512-PLUS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-scram-sha3-512/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-scram-sha3-512-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-melnikov-scram-sha3-512-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-scram-sha3-512-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/