Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 15:28:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure IoT Bootstrapping: A Survey
        Authors         : Mohit Sethi
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Dan Garcia-Carrillo
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This draft provides an overview of the various terms that are used
   when discussing bootstrapping of devices.  We document terms that
   have been used within the IETF as well as other standards bodies.  We
   investigate if the terms refer to the same phenomena or have subtle
   differences.  We provide recommendations on the applicability of
   terms in different contexts.  Finally, this document presents a
   survey of secure bootstrapping mechanisms available for smart objects
   that are part of an Internet of Things (IoT) network.  The survey
   does not prescribe any one mechanism and rather presents IoT
   developers with different options to choose from, depending on their
   use-case, security requirements, and the user interface available on
   their IoT devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-t2trg-sbootstrapping-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/