Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 14:26:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Describing QUIC's Protocol Data Units with Augmented Packet Header Diagrams
        Authors         : Stephen McQuistin
                          Vivian Band
                          Dejice Jacob
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-03.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the core transport protocol data units used
   in the QUIC protocol using a machine-readable augmented packet header
   diagram format.  It is intended as an example of the augmented packet
   header diagram language, and not as a contribution to the development
   of the QUIC protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcquistin-quic-augmented-diagrams-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/