Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-coinrg-joint-optimization-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 03:24:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements of computing and network joint optimization and scheduling
        Authors         : Yuexia Fu
                          Peng Liu
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-fu-coinrg-joint-optimization-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   With the development of edge computing, there is a trend that
   computing is widely deployed in network rather than at other end of
   network, and provides services at nearer location.  With the deep
   integration of network, traditional optimization and scheduling
   within network domain is not enough, the endpoint of the path matters
   a lot.  So the relationship between computing and network are new and
   important topics to be studied.  This document focus on the
   requirements of computing and network joint optimization and
   scheduling based on the newly arising service requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-coinrg-joint-optimization-req/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-coinrg-joint-optimization-req-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fu-coinrg-joint-optimization-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/