Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 12:26:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol Optional Extensions
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Xiao Min
                          Henrik Nydell
                          Richard Foote
                          Adi Masputra
                          Ernesto Ruffini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-10.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   This document describes optional extensions to Simple Two-way Active
   Measurement Protocol (STAMP) that enable measurement of performance
   metrics.  The document also defines a STAMP Test Session Identifier
   and thus updates RFC 8762.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/