Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 15:00:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authorized update to MUD URLs
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Jie Yang
                          Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a way for an RFC8520 Manufacturer Usage
   Description (MUD) definitions to declare what are acceptable
   replacement MUD URLs for a device.

   RFCEDITOR-please-remove: this document is being worked on at:
   https://github.com/mcr/iot-mud-acceptable-urls

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/