Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-failure-reporting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 14:36:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC) Failure Reporting
        Authors         : Steven M Jones
                          Alessandro Vesely
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-failure-reporting-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-11-11

Abstract:
   Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance
   (DMARC) is a scalable mechanism by which a domain owner can request
   feedback about email messages using their domain in the From: address
   field.  This document describes "failure reports," or "failed message
   reports," which provide details about individual messages that failed
   to authenticate according to the DMARC mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-failure-reporting/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dmarc-failure-reporting-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/