Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 12:11:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight Authorization for Authenticated Key Exchange.
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          John Preuss Mattsson
                          Malisa Vucinic
                          Michael Richardson
                          Aurelio Schellenbaum
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a procedure for augmenting the authenticated
   Diffie-Hellman key exchange EDHOC with third party assisted
   authorization targeting constrained IoT deployments (RFC 7228).

Note to Readers

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/EricssonResearch/ace-ake-authz
   (https://github.com/EricssonResearch/ace-ake-authz).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-ake-authz/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-ake-authz-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/