Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcquistin-augmented-udp-example-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 14:25:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Describing UDP with Augmented Packet Header Diagrams
        Authors         : Stephen McQuistin
                          Vivian Band
                          Dejice Jacob
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-mcquistin-augmented-udp-example-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes UDP using Augmented Packet Header Diagrams.
   This document is an example of the Augmented Packet Header Diagram
   language: it is not intended as a contribution to any ongoing or
   future work on maintaining or extending UDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcquistin-augmented-udp-example/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mcquistin-augmented-udp-example-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/