Subject: I-D Action: draft-btw-add-home-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 03:58:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCP and Router Advertisement Options for Encrypted DNS Discovery within Home Networks
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Neil Cook
	Filename        : draft-btw-add-home-10.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   The document specifies new DHCP and Router Advertisement Options to
   discover encrypted DNS servers (e.g., DoH, DoT, DoQ).  Particularly,
   it allows to learn an Authentication Domain Name together with a list
   of IP addresses and optionally a port number to reach such encrypted
   DNS servers.

   This document focuses on encrypted DNS deployment within home
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-btw-add-home/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-btw-add-home-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-btw-add-home-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-btw-add-home-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/