Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 09:53:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Multi Topology Deployment Considerations
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Shraddha Hegde
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-11-24

Abstract:
   This document analyzes IS-IS Multi Topology (MT) applicability in
   various IS-IS deployments.  This document explores the nuances around
   the terminology and usage of various IS-IS address families,
   topologies with different considerations, for choosing the right
   combination for a specific deployment scenario.

   This document also discusses various ways one can deploy IPv6 only
   IS-IS topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/