Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-tsvwg-generic-transport-functions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 07:48:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Transport Functions
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Ron Bonica
                          Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-tsvwg-generic-transport-functions-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   Some functionalities (e.g. fragmentation/reassembly and Encapsulating
   Security Payload) provided by IPv6 can be viewed as independent of
   IPv6 or even IP entirely.  This document proposes to provide those
   functionalities at different layers (e.g., MPLS, BIER or even
   Ethernet) independent of IP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-tsvwg-generic-transport-functions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-tsvwg-generic-transport-functions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-tsvwg-generic-transport-functions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/