Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-rpd-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 08:05:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Routing Policy Distribution (RPD)
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Liang Ou
                          Yujia Luo
                          Sujian Lu
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-rpd-09.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   It is hard to adjust traffic and optimize traffic paths in a
   traditional IP network from time to time through manual
   configurations.  It is desirable to have a mechanism for setting up
   routing policies, which adjusts traffic and optimizes traffic paths
   automatically.  This document describes BGP Extensions for Routing
   Policy Distribution (BGP RPD) to support this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-rpd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-rpd-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-rpd-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-rpd-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/