Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-lla-type-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 11:40:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Link-Local Address Type Field
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-lla-type-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-11-23

Abstract:
   IPv6 link-local addresses are formed from the prefix fe80::/10 which
   is followed by 54 "zero" bits, then followed by a 64-bit Interface
   Identifier.  There are multiple methods for generating link-local
   addresses, and multiple may be in use by nodes on the same link (and
   sometimes even the same interface) at the same time.  This document
   defines an IPv6 link-local address "Type" field that identifies the
   type of link-local address being used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-lla-type/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-6man-lla-type-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-lla-type-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-lla-type-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/