Subject: I-D Action: draft-sheffer-ietf-ciphertext-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 02:24:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Generic Ciphertext Format
        Authors         : Yaron Sheffer
                          Gleb Keselman
                          Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-ietf-ciphertext-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-11-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a format for encrypted data, that allows to
   detect such data in large data stores, and associate it back to the
   system where it was created and the key with which it was encrypted.
   This allows organizations to extend the concept of data governance to
   encrypted data, and to manage such data even when encrypted by
   multiple systems and cloud providers.

   We intend to standardize this format through the IETF, and the
   document is organized as an Internet Draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sheffer-ietf-ciphertext-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-ietf-ciphertext-format-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sheffer-ietf-ciphertext-format-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/