Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-sacm-light-weighted-vul-record-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 22:54:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : light weithted vul record
        Authors         : Jiang Li
                          Jun Fu
                          Xiaoxiao Li
                          Yexia Cheng
	Filename        : draft-li-sacm-light-weighted-vul-record-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   Vulnerability information will be recorded in risk detection and
   scanning.  If a vulnerability is detected in a host during one scan,
   a record will be generated and added to the database, together with a
   time-stamp when the vulnerability is detected.  If risk detection is
   carried out periodically, a series of records will be generated for
   each detection, until vulnerability is fixed.  At present, a common
   way to record vulnerabilities is a vulnerability--a detection--a
   record, a vulnerability--N detections--N records(N>1).In this way,
   the number of vulnerability records is related to the rounds of
   detection.  In the case that the number of existing vulnerabilities
   remains unchanged, more frequent vulnerabilities are scanned, more
   records are recorded In this document, a light weighted vulnerability
   recording method is proposed.  To make that, in the whole life cycle
   of a vulnerability, only one record is generated after multiple
   detections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-sacm-light-weighted-vul-record/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-sacm-light-weighted-vul-record-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-sacm-light-weighted-vul-record-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/