Subject: I-D Action: draft-amend-iccrg-multipath-reordering-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 03:46:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath sequence maintenance
        Authors         : Markus Amend
                          Dirk von Hugo
	Filename        : draft-amend-iccrg-multipath-reordering-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document discusses the issue of packet re-ordering which occurs
   as a specific problem in multi-path connections without reliable
   transport protocols such as TCP.  The topic is relevant for devices
   connected via multiple accesses technologies towards the network as
   is foreseen e.g. within Access Traffic Selection, Switching, and
   Splitting (ATSSS) service of 3rd Generation Partnership Project
   (3GPP) enabling fixed mobile converged (FMC) scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amend-iccrg-multipath-reordering/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-amend-iccrg-multipath-reordering-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-amend-iccrg-multipath-reordering-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/