Subject: I-D Action: draft-meyerzuselhausen-oauth-iss-auth-resp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 23:31:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Issuer Identifier in Authorization Response
        Authors         : Karsten Meyer zu Selhausen
                          Daniel Fett
	Filename        : draft-meyerzuselhausen-oauth-iss-auth-resp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new parameter "iss" that is used to
   explicitly include the issuer identifier of the authorization server
   in the authorization response of an OAuth authorization flow.  If
   implemented correctly, the "iss" parameter serves as an effective
   countermeasure to "mix-up attacks".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meyerzuselhausen-oauth-iss-auth-resp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-meyerzuselhausen-oauth-iss-auth-resp-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-meyerzuselhausen-oauth-iss-auth-resp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/