Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-ace-revoked-token-notification-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 09:35:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Notification of Revoked Access Tokens in the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) Framework
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Ludwig Seitz
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Sebastian Echeverria
                          Grace Lewis
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-ace-revoked-token-notification-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method of the Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) framework, which
   allows an Authorization Server to notify Clients and Resource Servers
   (i.e., registered devices) about revoked Access Tokens.  The method
   relies on resource observation for the Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP), with Clients and Resource Servers observing a Token
   Revocation List on the Authorization Server.  Resulting unsolicited
   notifications of revoked Access Tokens complement alternative
   approaches such as token introspection, while not requiring
   additional endpoints on Clients and Resource Servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-ace-revoked-token-notification/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-ace-revoked-token-notification-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-ace-revoked-token-notification-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-ace-revoked-token-notification-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/