Subject: I-D Action: draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 03:06:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Protocol Encapsulation of AX.25 Frames
        Author          : Iain R. Learmonth
	Filename        : draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-11-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for the encapsulation of AX.25 Link
   Access Protocol for Amateur Packet Radio frames within IPv4 and IPv6
   packets.  Obsoletes RFC1226.

Note

   Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the author(s).

   The sources for this draft are at:

   https://github.com/irl/draft-rfc1226-bis

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/