Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-verification-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 10:11:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Verification of AS_PATH Using the Resource Certificate Public Key Infrastructure and Autonomous System Provider Authorization
        Authors         : Alexander Azimov
                          Eugene Bogomazov
                          Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-verification-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the semantics of an Autonomous System Provider
   Authorization object in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure to
   verify the AS_PATH attribute of routes advertised in the Border
   Gateway Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-verification/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-verification-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-verification-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-aspa-verification-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/