Subject: I-D Action: draft-iyengar-quic-delayed-ack-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 15:52:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sender Control of Acknowledgement Delays in QUIC
        Authors         : Jana Iyengar
                          Ian Swett
	Filename        : draft-iyengar-quic-delayed-ack-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a QUIC extension for an endpoint to control
   its peer's delaying of acknowledgements.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=quic>.

   Working Group information can be found at <https://github.com/
   quicwg>; source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   <https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/labels/-transport>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iyengar-quic-delayed-ack/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iyengar-quic-delayed-ack-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iyengar-quic-delayed-ack-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iyengar-quic-delayed-ack-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/