Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 13:49:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Signing HTTP Messages
        Authors         : Annabelle Backman
                          Justin Richer
                          Manu Sporny
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-01.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2020-11-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for creating, encoding, and
   verifying digital signatures or message authentication codes over
   content within an HTTP message.  This mechanism supports use cases
   where the full HTTP message may not be known to the signer, and where
   the message may be transformed (e.g., by intermediaries) before
   reaching the verifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/