Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-association-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 15:16:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Freedom of Association on the Internet
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Gisela Perez de Acha
                          Stéphane Couture
                          Mallory Knodel
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-association-06.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses the relationships between the Internet
   architecture and the ability of people to exercise their right to
   freedom of assembly and association online.  The Internet
   increasingly mediates our lives, our relationships, and our ability
   to exercise our human rights.  As a global forum, the Internet
   provides a public space, yet it is predominantly built on private
   infrastructure.  Since Internet protocols play a central role in the
   management, development, and use of the Internet, we analyze the
   relation between protocols and the rights to assemble and associate
   to mitigate infringements on those rights.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-hrpc-association-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/