Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 04:36:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Guidelines for Human Rights Protocol and Architecture Considerations
        Authors         : Gurshabad Grover
                          Niels ten Oever
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document sets guidelines for human rights considerations in
   networking protocols, similar to the work done on the guidelines for
   privacy considerations [RFC6973].  This is an updated version of the
   guidelines for human rights considerations in [RFC8280].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/