Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-bess-l3vpn-services-over-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 11:27:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Simplified Scalable L3VPN Service Model with Segment Routing Underlay
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          James Uttaro
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Bin Wen
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-boutros-bess-l3vpn-services-over-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new approach for realizing classical L3VPN
   (vpnv4/vpnv6/6PE/6VPE) over Segment Routing (SR) networks.  It
   significantly improves scalability and convergence of the L3VPN
   control plane.  Furthermore, it naturally brings the benefits of All-
   Active multi-homing support to the classical L3VPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-bess-l3vpn-services-over-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-bess-l3vpn-services-over-sr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boutros-bess-l3vpn-services-over-sr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/