Subject: I-D Action: draft-llc-teas-dc-aware-topo-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 03:40:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DC aware TE topology model
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-llc-teas-dc-aware-topo-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes the extension of the TE topology model for
   including information related to data center resource capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-llc-teas-dc-aware-topo-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-llc-teas-dc-aware-topo-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-llc-teas-dc-aware-topo-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/