Subject: I-D Action: draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-rc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 16:00:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RESTCONF Extensions to Support List Pagination
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Qin Wu
                          Olof Hagsand
                          Hongwei Li
	Filename        : draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-rc-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   In some circumstance, a server may contain many instances of a
   particular YANG list or leaf-list.  Retrieval of the entire list or
   leaf-list at once can be extremely inefficient.

   Pagination mechanisms are needed to allow a client to iterate through
   a large list, in a manner that is most efficient for the application.

   This document Updates RFC 8040 to declare "list" and "leaf-list" as
   resource targets for the RESTCONF operations such as GET, POST
   operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-rc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-rc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-rc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-rc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/