Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 08:45:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing for RPL Leaves
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-23.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2020-11-10

Abstract:
   This specification updates RFC6550, RFC6775, and RFC8505, to provide
   routing services to RPL Unaware Leaves that implement 6LoWPAN ND and
   the extensions therein.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-23.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-23

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/