Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-srv6-span-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 04:13:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 SPAN
        Authors         : Zhiqiang Li
                          Tao Sun
                          Wei Cheng
                          Junjie Wang
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-srv6-span-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   As an important means for operation and maintenance (O&M), mirroring
   is the most direct and comprehensive technology for capturing data
   streams and forwarding information.  Compared with other
   visualization technologies, it can not only obtain the content of an
   entire packet, but also add forwarding information of a network
   device to a mirror packet and send the packet to a remote analysis
   server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-srv6-span/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-srv6-span-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-spring-srv6-span-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-spring-srv6-span-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/