Subject: I-D Action: draft-cdn-control-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 18:01:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The CDN-Cache-Control HTTP Response Header Field
        Authors         : Stephen Ludin
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Yuchen Wu
	Filename        : draft-cdn-control-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-11-23

Abstract:
   This specification defines an HTTP header field that conveys HTTP
   cache directives to CDN caches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cdn-control-header/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-cdn-control-header-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/