Subject: I-D Action: draft-lindblad-netconf-transaction-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 09:32:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transaction ID Mechanism for NETCONF
        Author          : Jan Lindblad
	Filename        : draft-lindblad-netconf-transaction-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   TODO Abstract

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/janlindblad/netconf-transaction-id.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lindblad-netconf-transaction-id/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-lindblad-netconf-transaction-id-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/