Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 17:49:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Identity as Raw Public Key in EAP-TLS
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
                          Haiguang Wang
	Filename        : draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of identity as a raw public key in
   EAP-TLS both for TLS1.2 and TLS1.3, EAP-TLS for TLS1.2 is defined in
   RFC 5216 and EAP-TLS for TLS1.3 is defined in the draft draft-ietf-
   tls-dtls13.  The protocol procedures of EAP-TLS-IBS will consistent
   with EAP-TLS's interactive process, Identity-based signature will be
   extended to support EAP-TLS's signature algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/