Subject: I-D Action: draft-shmoo-async-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 15:49:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Meeting asynchronously with mailing lists
        Authors         : Mallory Knodel
                          Karel Novotný
	Filename        : draft-shmoo-async-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   For when we can't meet in person, when there's interim work to be
   done, or just because the task calls for it, an asynchronous text-
   based meeting can sometimes be perfectly productive and useful.
   Given how much the IETF uses email already [RFC3934] this document
   aims to create additional guidance for co-chairs and meeting
   facilitators who might want to host a meeting asynchronously with
   mailing lists.  Drawing from decades of facilitation experience in
   global networks, the document also treats unique considerations for
   facilitators that are introduced by this meeting methodology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shmoo-async/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shmoo-async-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shmoo-async-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/