Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-bier-babel-extensions-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 18:39:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER in BABEL
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Tony Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-zhang-bier-babel-extensions-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   BIER introduces a novel multicast architecture.  It does not require
   a signaling protocol to explicitly build multicast distribution
   trees, nor does it require intermediate nodes to maintain any per-
   flow state.

   Babel defines a distance-vector routing protocol that operates in a
   robust and efficient fashion both in wired as well as in wireless
   mesh networks.  This document defines a way to carry necessary BIER
   signaling information in Babel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bier-babel-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bier-babel-extensions-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-bier-babel-extensions-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-bier-babel-extensions-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/