Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-quic-what-to-do-with-multipath-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 07:19:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : What To Do With Multiple Active Paths in QUIC
        Author          : Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-quic-what-to-do-with-multipath-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-11-20

Abstract:
   The IETF QUIC working group has been chartered to produce extensions
   that would "enable ... multipath capabilities" since the working
   group was formed in 2016, but because multipath was an extension,
   work on multipath, and the other extensions named in the charter,
   waited while work proceeded on the core QUIC protocol specifications.

   After the QUIC working group chairs requested publication for the
   core QUIC protocol specifications, they scheduled a virtual interim
   meeting to understand the use cases that various groups inside and
   outside the IETF were envisioning for multipath with QUIC.

   As part of that discussion, it became obvious that people had a
   variety of ideas about how multiple paths would be used, because they
   weren't looking at the same use cases.

   This document is intended to capture that variety of ideas, to inform
   further discussion in the working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-quic-what-to-do-with-multipath/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-quic-what-to-do-with-multipath-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dawkins-quic-what-to-do-with-multipath-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dawkins-quic-what-to-do-with-multipath-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/