Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersson-mpls-iana-registries-structure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 07:11:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS IANA Registries Structure
        Author          : Loa Andersson
	Filename        : draft-andersson-mpls-iana-registries-structure-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   The structure of the MPLS IANA registries is not entirely intuitive.
   This document proposes a clarification.  The intention is to make a
   structure that is implicit in the MPLS IANA registries clearly
   visible.

   This document does not change any RFC, nor are the content of any
   registry touched.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersson-mpls-iana-registries-structure/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andersson-mpls-iana-registries-structure-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-andersson-mpls-iana-registries-structure-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/