Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-phase2-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 14:54:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Privacy Requirements for Exchanges between Recursive Resolvers and Authoritative Servers
        Authors         : Jason Livingood
                          Alexander Mayrhofer
                          Benno Overeinder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-phase2-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements and considerations for adding
   confidentiality to DNS exchanges between recursive resolvers and
   authoritative servers.  The intent of this document is to guide
   Internet Drafts in the DNS Private Exchange (DPRIVE) Working Group
   pertaining to recursive to authorized name servers, with the stated
   requirements and considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-phase2-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-phase2-requirements-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dprive-phase2-requirements-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dprive-phase2-requirements-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/