Subject: I-D Action: draft-piraux-intarea-quic-tunnel-session-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 06:17:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Session mode for multiple QUIC Tunnels
        Authors         : Maxime Piraux
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Adi Masputra
	Filename        : draft-piraux-intarea-quic-tunnel-session-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies methods for grouping QUIC tunnel connections
   in a single session enabling the exchange of packets of Internet
   protocols over several QUIC connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-piraux-intarea-quic-tunnel-session/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-piraux-intarea-quic-tunnel-session-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/