Subject: I-D Action: draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 08:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NAT traversal for LISP
        Authors         : Vina Ermagan
                          Dino Farinacci
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Fabio Maino
                          Marc Portoles Comeras
                          Jesper Skriver
                          Chris White
                          Albert Lopez
                          Albert Cabellos
	Filename        : draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-18.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for IPv4 NAT traversal for LISP
   tunnel routers (xTR) and LISP Mobile Nodes (LISP-MN) behind a NAT
   device.  A LISP device both detects the NAT and initializes its
   state.  Forwarding to the LISP device through a NAT is enabled by the
   LISP Re-encapsulating Tunnel Router (RTR) network element, which acts
   as an anchor point in the data plane, forwarding traffic from
   unmodified LISP devices through the NAT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/