Subject: I-D Action: draft-inadarei-api-health-check-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 18:40:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Health Check Response Format for HTTP APIs
        Author          : Irakli Nadareishvili
	Filename        : draft-inadarei-api-health-check-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-11-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes a service health check response format for
   HTTP APIs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-inadarei-api-health-check/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-inadarei-api-health-check-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-inadarei-api-health-check-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-inadarei-api-health-check-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/