Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 12:39:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol Application Program Interface (GRASP API)
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
                          Wendong Wang
                          Xiangyang Gong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-08.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2020-11-14

Abstract:
   This document is a conceptual outline of an application programming
   interface (API) for the Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP).
   Such an API is needed for Autonomic Service Agents (ASA) calling the
   GRASP protocol module to exchange autonomic network messages with
   other ASAs.  Since GRASP is designed to support asynchronous
   operations, the API will need to be adapted to the support for
   asynchronicity in various programming languages and operating
   systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/