Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-apn6-data-driven-accounting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 01:19:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data-driven Accounting in Application-aware IPv6 Networking
        Authors         : Zongpeng Du
                          Peng Liu
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-du-apn6-data-driven-accounting-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new usecase of Application-aware IPv6
   Networking to enable data-driven accounting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-apn6-data-driven-accounting/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-du-apn6-data-driven-accounting-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-du-apn6-data-driven-accounting-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/