Subject: I-D Action: draft-gafni-ippm-ioam-additional-data-fields-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 10:42:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional data fields for IOAM Trace Option Types
        Authors         : Barak Gafni
                          Hongqiang H. Liu
                          Rui Miao
                          Mickey Spiegel
	Filename        : draft-gafni-ippm-ioam-additional-data-fields-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   discusses additional data fields and associated data types to be
   added to the IOAM data fileds described in [I-D.ietf-ippm-ioam-data].
   In-situ OAM data fields can be encapsulated into a variety of
   protocols such as NSH, Segment Routing, Geneve, IPv6 (via extension
   header), or IPv4.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gafni-ippm-ioam-additional-data-fields/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gafni-ippm-ioam-additional-data-fields-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gafni-ippm-ioam-additional-data-fields-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/