Subject: I-D Action: draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 06:58:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compressed SRv6 SID List Requirements
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          SJM Steffann
	Filename        : draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies requirements for solutions to compress SRv6
   SID lists.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requirement-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/