Subject: I-D Action: draft-box-add-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 14:32:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Adaptive DNS Discovery
        Authors         : Chris Box
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Christopher A. Wood
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-box-add-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   Adaptive DNS Discovery is chartered to define mechanisms that allow
   clients to discover and select encrypted DNS resolvers.  This
   document describes one common use case, that of discovering the
   encrypted DNS resolver that corresponds to the Do53 resolver offered
   by a network.  It lists requirements that any proposed discovery
   mechanisms should address.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-box-add-requirements/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-box-add-requirements-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-box-add-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/