Subject: I-D Action: draft-piraux-intarea-quic-tunnel-tcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 06:19:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tunneling TCP inside QUIC
        Authors         : Maxime Piraux
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-piraux-intarea-quic-tunnel-tcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new operating mode for a QUIC tunnel to
   efficiently convey TCP bytestreams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-piraux-intarea-quic-tunnel-tcp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-piraux-intarea-quic-tunnel-tcp-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/