Subject: I-D Action: draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 09:34:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture Discussion on SRv6 Mobile User plane
        Authors         : Miya Kohno
                          Francois Clad
                          Pablo Camarillo
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document discusses a solution approach and its architectural
   benefits of common data plane across domains and across overlay/
   underlay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/