Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-dev-urn-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 00:47:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Uniform Resource Names for Device Identifiers
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-dev-urn-08.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a new Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
   for hardware device identifiers.  A general representation of device
   identity can be useful in many applications, such as in sensor data
   streams and storage, or equipment inventories.  A URN-based
   representation can be easily passed along in any application that
   needs the information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-dev-urn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-dev-urn-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-dev-urn-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-dev-urn-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/