Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 00:42:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery (PMTUD) for Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Tony Przygienda
                          Andrew Dolganow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-11-19

Abstract:
   This document describes Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery
   (PMTUD) in Bit Indexed Explicit Replication (BIER) layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-path-mtu-discovery-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/