Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 22:46:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Prefix Unreachable Announcement
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Yaqun Xiao
                          Gyan S. Mishra
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism that can be used to announce the
   unreachable prefixes called PUA (Prefix Unreachable Announcement) in
   any OSPF multi area or ISIS multi level hierarchy where area
   summarizations exist.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/