Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 11:32:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-band Edge-to-Edge Round Trip Time Measurement
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-11-30

Abstract:
   This draft describes a lightweight in-band edge-to-edge network round
   trip time measurement architecture and suggests implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/