Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-sframe-mls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 22:23:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Messaging Layer Security (MLS) to Provide Keys for SFrame
        Authors         : Richard Barnes
                          Raphael Robert
	Filename        : draft-barnes-sframe-mls-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   Secure Frames (SFrame) defines a compact scheme for encrypting real-
   time media.  In order for SFrame to address cases where media are
   exchanged among many participants (e.g., real-time conferencing), it
   needs to be augmented with a group key management protocol.  The
   Messaging Layer Security (MLS) protocol provides continuous group
   authenticated key exchange, allowing a group of participants in a
   media session to authenticate each other and agree on a group key.
   This document defines how the group keys produced by MLS can be used
   with SFrame to secure real-time sessions for groups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-sframe-mls/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-barnes-sframe-mls-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/