Subject: I-D Action: draft-tweedale-acme-server-capabilities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 07:23:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Server Capability Advertisements
        Author          : Fraser Tweedale
	Filename        : draft-tweedale-acme-server-capabilities-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-11-16

Abstract:
   Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) servers typically
   support only a subset of the ACME identifier types and validation
   types that have been defined.  This document defines new fields for
   the the ACME directory object to allow servers to advertise their
   capabilities, assisting clients to select a suitable server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tweedale-acme-server-capabilities/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tweedale-acme-server-capabilities-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/