Subject: I-D Action: draft-mlichvar-ntp-ntpv5-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 04:24:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Time Protocol Version 5
        Author          : Miroslav Lichvar
	Filename        : draft-mlichvar-ntp-ntpv5-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-11-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the version 5 of the Network Time Protocol
   (NTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-ntpv5/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-ntpv5-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-ntpv5-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/