Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 03:35:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Sieve Scripts
        Author          : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for managing Sieve scripts on a
   server using JMAP.

Open Issues

   o  Should we introduce an "isIncluded" or "isInUse" filter/sort
      condition for the /query method to locate scripts which are
      included by others?

   o  Do we need any (rate) limits for /test?

   o  Should ":fcc" and associated arguments (e.g., ":flags",
      ":create":, etc) reported in the /test response be in their own
      "fcc" sub-object rather than listed inline with the rest of the
      arguments for the action?

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-sieve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/