Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-add-deer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 12:26:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Discovery of Equivalent Encrypted Resolvers
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Eric Kinnear
                          Christopher A. Wood
                          Patrick McManus
                          Tommy Jensen
	Filename        : draft-pauly-add-deer-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document defines Discovery of Equivalent Encrypted Resolvers
   (DEER), a mechanism for DNS clients to use DNS records to discover a
   resolver's encrypted DNS configuration.  This mechanism can be used
   to move from unencrypted DNS to encrypted DNS when only the IP
   address of an encrypted resolver is known.  It can also be used to
   discover support for encrypted DNS protocols when the name of an
   encrypted resolver is known.  This mechanism is designed to be
   limited to cases where equivalent encrypted and unencrypted resolvers
   are operated by the same entity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-add-deer/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pauly-add-deer-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/