Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujiwara-dnsop-delegation-information-signer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 07:20:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delegation Information (Referrals) Signer for DNSSEC
        Author          : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-fujiwara-dnsop-delegation-information-signer-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   DNSSEC does not protect delegation information, it contains NS RRSet
   on the parent side and glue records.  This document defines
   delegation information signer (DiS) resource record for protecting
   the delegation information, by inserting on the parent side of zone
   cut to hold a hash of delegation information.  The DiS resource
   record reuses the type code and wire format of DS resource record,
   and distinguishes it from existing DS RRSet by using a new digest
   type.  This document also describes the usage of DiS resource record
   and shows the implications on security-aware resolvers.  The
   definition and usage are compatible with current DNSSEC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-delegation-information-signer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-delegation-information-signer-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-delegation-information-signer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/