Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-threshold-sigs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 13:18:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Threshold Signatures in Elliptic Curves
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-threshold-sigs-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   A Threshold signature scheme is described.  The signatures created
   are computationally indistinguishable from those produced using the
   Ed25519 and Ed448 curves as specified in RFC8032 except in that they
   are non-deterministic.  Threshold signatures are a form of digital
   signature whose creation requires two or more parties to interact but
   does not disclose the number or identities of the parties involved.

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/cfrg/
   (http://whatever)Discussion of this draft should take place on the
   CFRG mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-threshold-sigs/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-hallambaker-threshold-sigs-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-threshold-sigs-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/