Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-stateless-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:14:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extended Tokens and Stateless Clients in the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Klaus Hartke
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-stateless-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-11-16

Abstract:
   This document provides considerations for alleviating CoAP clients
   and intermediaries of keeping per-request state.  To facilitate this,
   this document additionally introduces a new, optional CoAP protocol
   extension for extended token lengths.

   This document updates RFCs 7252 and 8323 with an extended definition
   of the TKL field in the CoAP message header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-stateless/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-stateless-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-stateless-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-stateless-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/