Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 11:59:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : No Further Fast Reroute
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Wen Lin
	Filename        : draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   There are several cases where, once Fast Reroute has taken place (for
   MPLS protection), a second fast reroute is undesirable, even
   detrimental.  This memo gives several examples of this, and proposes
   a mechanism to prevent further fast reroutes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/