Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 12:50:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Best practices for password hashing and storage
        Author          : Sam Whited
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-11-22

Abstract:
   This document outlines best practices for handling user passwords and
   other authenticator secrets in client-server systems making use of
   SASL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/