Subject: I-D Action: draft-idempotency-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 17:44:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Idempotency HTTP Header Field
        Authors         : Jayadeba Jena
                          Sanjay Dalal
	Filename        : draft-idempotency-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-11-17

Abstract:
   The "HTTP" Idempotency request header field can be used to carry
   idempotency key in order to make non-idempotent "HTTP" methods such
   as "POST" or "PATCH" fault-tolerant.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-idempotency-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-idempotency-header-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-idempotency-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/