Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ippm-pm-on-lag-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 00:17:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement on LAG
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-li-ippm-pm-on-lag-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to One-way Active Measurement
   Protocol (OWAMP), Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP), and
   Simple Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP) to implement
   performance measurement on every member link of a Link Aggregation
   Group (LAG).  With the measured metrics of each member links of a
   LAG, it enables operators to enforce performance metric based traffic
   steering policy among the member links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ippm-pm-on-lag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ippm-pm-on-lag-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ippm-pm-on-lag-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-ippm-pm-on-lag-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/