Subject: I-D Action: draft-tang-iiot-industrial-scheduling-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 17:29:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Research on multipriority scheduling technology for real-time interconnection between industrial field data and cloud information
        Authors         : Chaowei Tang
                          Ruan Shuai
                          Huang Baojin
                          Wen Haotian
                          Feng Xinxin
	Filename        : draft-tang-iiot-industrial-scheduling-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-11-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the multipriority scheduling technology for
   the interconnection between industrial field and cloud data in the
   application of 5G communication.  The technology includes spectrum
   resource scheduling based on 5G slice in the process of accessing
   industrial data and task collaborative scheduling based on edge
   computing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tang-iiot-industrial-scheduling/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tang-iiot-industrial-scheduling-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tang-iiot-industrial-scheduling-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/