Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 13:54:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC)
        Authors         : Emil Gustafsson
                          Todd M. Herr
                          John Levine
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis-00.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2020-11-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the Domain-based Message Authentication,
   Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC) protocol.

   DMARC is a scalable mechanism by which a mail-originating
   organization can express domain-level policies and preferences for
   message validation, disposition, and reporting.  Mail-receiving
   organizations can in turn use these expressions of policies and
   preferences to inform their mail handling decisions should they
   choose to do so.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7489.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/