Subject: I-D Action: draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 04:27:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Internet Congestion Control at Endpoints
        Author          : Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-11-17

Abstract:
   This document is for discussion by the TSVWG.  It provides guidance
   on the design of methods to avoid congestion collapse and to provide
   congestion control.  Recommendations and requirements on this topic
   are distributed across many documents in the RFC series.  This
   therefore seeks to gather and consolidate these recommendations in an
   annexe.  Based on these specifications, and Internet engineering
   experience, the document provides input to the design of new
   congestion control methods in protocols.

   The present document is for discussion and comment by the IETF.  If
   published, it plans to update or replace the Best Current Practice in
   BCP 41, which currently includes "Congestion Control Principles"
   provided in RFC2914.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-cc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/