Subject: I-D Action: draft-jesske-update-p-visited-network-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 05:58:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update to Private Header Field P-Visited-Network-ID in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Requests and Responses
        Author          : Roland Jesske
	Filename        : draft-jesske-update-p-visited-network-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-11-24

Abstract:
   The Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) has identified cases
   where the private header field P-Visited-Network-ID SIP private
   header extensions, which is defined in RFC 7315 and updated by RFC
   7976, needs to be included in SIP requests and responses.  This
   document updates RFC 7976, in order to allow inclusion of the P-
   Visited-Network-ID header field in responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jesske-update-p-visited-network/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jesske-update-p-visited-network-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jesske-update-p-visited-network-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jesske-update-p-visited-network-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/