Subject: I-D Action: draft-eckel-shmoo-ietf-hackathon-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 22:17:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Running an IETF Hackathon
        Author          : Charles Eckel
	Filename        : draft-eckel-shmoo-ietf-hackathon-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-11-18

Abstract:
   IETF Hackathons encourage developers to collaborate and develop
   utilities, ideas, sample code and solutions that show practical
   implementations of IETF standards.  This document provides a set of
   practices for running IETF Hackathons.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckel-shmoo-ietf-hackathon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eckel-shmoo-ietf-hackathon-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eckel-shmoo-ietf-hackathon-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eckel-shmoo-ietf-hackathon-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/