Subject: I-D Action: draft-kunze-coin-industrial-use-cases-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 06:07:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Computing in the Network Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Use Cases for In-Network Computing
        Authors         : Ike Kunze
                          Klaus Wehrle
                          Dirk Trossen
	Filename        : draft-kunze-coin-industrial-use-cases-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   Computing in the Network (COIN) comes with the prospect of deploying
   functionality on networking devices, such as switches and network
   interface cards.  While such functionality can be beneficial in
   several contexts, it has to be carefully placed into the context of
   the general Internet communication.  This document discusses some use
   cases to demonstrate how real applications can benefit from COIN and
   to showcase essential requirements that have to be fulfilled by COIN
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kunze-coin-industrial-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kunze-coin-industrial-use-cases-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kunze-coin-industrial-use-cases-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kunze-coin-industrial-use-cases-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/