Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 14:25:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework and Data Model for OTN Network Slicing
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Italo Busi
                          Aihua Guo
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   The requirement of slicing network resource with desired quality of
   service is emerging at every network technology, including the
   Optical Transport Networks (OTN). As a part of the transport network,
   the OTN has the capability to provide hard pipes with guaranteed data
   isolation and deterministic low latency, which are highly demanded in
   the Service Level Agreement (SLA).

   This document describes a framework for OTN network slicing. A YANG
   data model augmentation will be defined in a future version of this
   draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/