Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-protocol-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 14:53:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh 3.0 Part V: Protocol Reference
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-protocol-07.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   The Mathematical Mesh 'The Mesh' is an end-to-end secure
   infrastructure that facilitates the exchange of configuration and
   credential data between multiple user devices.  The core protocols of
   the Mesh are described with examples of common use cases and
   reference data.

   [Note to Readers]

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the MATHMESH mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=mathmesh.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-protocol.html.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-protocol/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-hallambaker-mesh-protocol-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-protocol-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/