Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-smarkaklink-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 15:58:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BRSKI enrollment of with disconnected Registrars -- smarkaklink
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Jacques Latour
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-smarkaklink-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document details the mechanism used for initial enrollment using
   a smartphone of a BRSKI Registrar system.

   There are two key differences in assumption from
   [I-D.ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra]: that the intended registrar
   has Internet, and that the Pledge has no user-interface.

   This variation on BRSKI is intended to be used in the situation where
   the registrar device is new out of the box and is the intended
   gateway to the Internet (such as a home gateway), but has not yet
   been configured.  This work is also intended as a transition to the
   Wi-Fi Alliance work on the Device Provisioning Protocol (DPP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-smarkaklink/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-anima-smarkaklink-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-anima-smarkaklink-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-anima-smarkaklink-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/