Subject: I-D Action: draft-jordan-jws-ct-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 04:04:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JWS Clear Text JSON Signature Option (JWS/CT)
        Authors         : Bret Jordan
                          Samuel Erdtman
                          Anders Rundgren
	Filename        : draft-jordan-jws-ct-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-11-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for extending the scope of the JSON
   Web Signature (JWS) standard, called JWS/CT.  By combining the
   detached mode of JWS with the JSON Canonicalization Scheme (JCS),
   JWS/CT enables JSON objects to remain in the JSON format after being
   signed (aka "Clear Text" signing).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jordan-jws-ct/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jordan-jws-ct-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/