Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 08:57:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Pass: Centralization Problem Statement
        Author          : Mark McFadden
	Filename        : draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document discusses the problems and mitigations associated with
   strict upper bounds on the number of Privacy Pass servers in the
   proposed Privacy Pass ecosystem. It documents a proposed problem
   statement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/