Subject: I-D Action: draft-gondwana-jmap-blob-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 17:47:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JMAP Blob management extension
        Author          : Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-gondwana-jmap-blob-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   The JMAP base protocol (RFC8620) provides the ability to upload and
   download arbitrary binary data via HTTP PUT and GET on defined
   endpoint.  This binary data is called a "Blob".

   This extension adds additional ways to handle Blobs, by making inline
   method calls within a standard JMAP request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gondwana-jmap-blob/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-gondwana-jmap-blob-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gondwana-jmap-blob-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/