Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-na-flags-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 03:07:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Propagation of ARP/ND Flags in EVPN
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Senthil Sathappan
                          Kiran Nagaraj
                          Wen Lin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-na-flags-09.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-12-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an Extended Community that is advertised along
   with an EVPN MAC/IP Advertisement route and carries information
   relevant to the ARP/ND resolution, so that an EVPN PE implementing a
   proxy-ARP/ND or ARP/ND (on IRB interfaces) function can reply to ARP
   Requests or Neighbor Solicitations with the correct information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-na-flags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-na-flags-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-na-flags-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-na-flags-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/