Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 19:02:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : APN Scope and Gap Analysis
        Authors         : Shuping Peng
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-12-14

Abstract:
   The APN work in IETF is focused on developing a framework and set of
   mechanisms to derive, convey and use an identifier to allow for
   implementing fine-grain user-, application-, and service-level
   requirements at the network layer.  This document describes the scope
   of the APN work and the solution gap analysis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/