Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpapi-ratelimit-headers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 11:49:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RateLimit Header Fields for HTTP
        Authors         : Roberto Polli
                          Alejandro Martinez Ruiz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpapi-ratelimit-headers-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-12-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the RateLimit-Limit, RateLimit-Remaining,
   RateLimit-Reset fields for HTTP, thus allowing servers to publish
   current request quotas and clients to shape their request policy and
   avoid being throttled out.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpapi-ratelimit-headers/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpapi-ratelimit-headers-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/