Subject: I-D Action: draft-park-sfc-malicious-middlebox-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 18:55:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Detecting Malicious Middleboxes In Service Function Chaining
        Authors         : Canh Thang Nguyen
                          Minho Park
	Filename        : draft-park-sfc-malicious-middlebox-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-12-01

Abstract:
   This document addresses problems caused by malicious middleboxes and
   proposes a scheme that can detect them in Service Function Chaining
   (SFC) by combining two mechanisms: direct and indirect.  The direct
   mechanism injects a tool into the middleboxes to observe and report
   the state of each middlebox.  In contrast, the indirect mechanism
   creates a probe service chain, which includes trustful middleboxes,
   to investigate the operation of other middleboxes in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-park-sfc-malicious-middlebox/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-park-sfc-malicious-middlebox-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-park-sfc-malicious-middlebox-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/