Subject: I-D Action: draft-hinden-6man-hbh-processing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 15:04:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Hop-by-Hop Options Processing Procedures
        Authors         : Robert M. Hinden
                          Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-hinden-6man-hbh-processing-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-12-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies procedures for how IPv6 Hop-by-Hop options
   are processed.  It modifies the procedures specified in the IPv6
   Protocol Specification (RFC8200) to make processing in routers more
   practical with the goal of making IPv6 Hop-by-Hop options useful to
   deploy in the Internet.  When published, this document updates
   RFC8200.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hinden-6man-hbh-processing/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-hinden-6man-hbh-processing-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/