Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 10:48:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On loading MUD URLs from QR codes
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Jacques Latour
                          Hassan Habibi Gharakheili
	Filename        : draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-12-17

Abstract:
   This informational document details the mechanism used by the CIRA
   Secure Home Gateway (SHG) to load MUD definitions for devices which
   have no integrated MUD (RFC8520) support.

   RFCEDITOR please remove: Pull requests and edit welcome at:
   https://github.com/CIRALabs/securehomegateway-mud/tree/ietf

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-mud-qrcode/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/