Subject: I-D Action: draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-ecn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 20:41:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An ECN Extension to CONNECT-UDP
        Author          : David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-ecn-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-12-12

Abstract:
   The CONNECT-UDP method allows proxying UDP packets over HTTP.  This
   document describes an extension to CONNECT-UDP that allows conveying
   ECN information on proxied UDP packets.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the MASQUE IETF
   mailing list ([email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])) or on the
   GitHub repository which contains the draft:
   https://github.com/DavidSchinazi/draft-connect-udp-ecn.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-ecn/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-ecn-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/