Subject: I-D Action: draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 16:55:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPAKE2+, an Augmented PAKE
        Authors         : Tim Taubert
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-12-10

Abstract:
   This document describes SPAKE2+, a Password Authenticated Key
   Exchange (PAKE) protocol run between two parties for deriving a
   strong shared key with no risk of disclosing the password.  SPAKE2+
   is an augmented PAKE protocol, as only one party has knowledge of the
   password.  This method is simple to implement, compatible with any
   prime order group and is computationally efficient.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/