Subject: I-D Action: draft-rsalz-update-registries-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 12:20:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The update registries draft
        Author          : Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-rsalz-update-registries-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-12-22

Abstract:
   The Network Time Protocol (NTP) and Network Time Security (NTS)
   documents define a number of assigned number registries, collectively
   called the NTP registries.  Some registries have wrong values, some
   registries do not follow current common practice, and some are just
   right.  For the sake of completeness, this document defines all
   current registries.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/richsalz/draft-rsalz-update-registries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsalz-update-registries/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rsalz-update-registries-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/