Subject: I-D Action: draft-hushe-roll-dodag-metric-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 07:24:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A DODAG Metric Used for DODAG Selection in Low-Power and Lossy Networks
        Authors         : Huimin She
                          Li Zhao
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-hushe-roll-dodag-metric-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-12-18

Abstract:
   This document extends [RFC6551] by defining a new DODAG metric called
   DODAG size, which can be used for DODAG selection in Low-Power and
   Lossy Networks (LLNs).  DODAG size is an important metric for nodes
   to decide which DODAG to join, or which DODAG to migrate.  This
   document proposes methods to disseminate DODAG size from the Root to
   all nodes in the DODAG, so that the DODAG size can be advertised to
   new joining nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hushe-roll-dodag-metric/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-hushe-roll-dodag-metric-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/