Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 07:35:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Traffic Flow Security Using Aggregation and Fragmentation
        Author          : Christian Hopps
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-12-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to enhance IPsec traffic flow
   security by adding traffic flow confidentiality to encrypted IP
   encapsulated traffic.  Traffic flow confidentiality is provided by
   obscuring the size and frequency of IP traffic using a fixed-sized,
   constant-send-rate IPsec tunnel.  The solution allows for congestion
   control as well as non-constant send-rate usage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/