Subject: I-D Action: draft-polli-id-digest-algorithms-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 13:48:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The "id-" prefix for Digest Algorithms
        Author          : Roberto Polli
	Filename        : draft-polli-id-digest-algorithms-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-12-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the "id-" prefix for digest-algorithms used in
   the Digest HTTP field.  This prefix explicits that the value of the
   digest-algorithm is independent from Content-Encoding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polli-id-digest-algorithms/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-polli-id-digest-algorithms-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-polli-id-digest-algorithms-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/