Subject: I-D Action: draft-bestbar-spring-scalable-ns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 12:19:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scalable Network Slicing over SR Networks
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
	Filename        : draft-bestbar-spring-scalable-ns-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-12-16

Abstract:
   Multiple network slices can be realized on top of a single shared
   network.  A router that requires forwarding of a packet that belongs
   to a network slice may have to decide on the forwarding action to
   take based on selected next-hop(s), and the forwarding treatment
   (e.g. scheduling and drop policy) to enforce based on the slice
   aggregate per-hop behavior.  Segment Routing is a technology that
   enables the steering of packets in a network by encoding pre-
   established segments within the network into the packet header.  This
   document introduces mechanisms to enable forwarding of packets over a
   specific network slice along a Segment Routing (SR) path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bestbar-spring-scalable-ns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bestbar-spring-scalable-ns-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bestbar-spring-scalable-ns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/