Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 07:00:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operational Implications of IPv6 Packets with Extension Headers
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Nick Hilliard
                          Gert Doering
                          Warren Kumari
                          Geoff Huston
                          Will (Shucheng) Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-12-05

Abstract:
   This document summarizes the operational implications of IPv6
   extension headers specified in the IPv6 protocol specification
   (RFC8200), and attempts to analyze reasons why packets with IPv6
   extension headers are often dropped in the public Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/