Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-base-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 08:17:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network File System (NFS) Version 4 Minor Version 1 Protocol
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-base-01.txt
	Pages           : 694
	Date            : 2020-12-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the Network File System (NFS) version 4 minor
   version 1, including features retained from the base protocol (NFS
   version 4 minor version 0, which is specified in RFC 7530) and
   protocol extensions made subsequently.  The later minor version has
   no dependencies on NFS version 4 minor version 0, and is considered a
   separate protocol.

   This document obsoletes RFC 5661.  It substantially revises the
   treatment of features relating to multi-server namespace, superseding
   the description of those features appearing in RFC 5661.

   The content of this document reflects that of RFC8881, presented in
   the form of an I-D.  This is intended to provide a helpful point of
   comparision for drafts leading to an eventual rfc5661bis to enable
   use of rfcdiff when reviewing such drafts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-base/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-base-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-base-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/