Subject: I-D Action: draft-mi-lisp-high-capacity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 08:13:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A High-capacity and Real-time LISP Mapping Framework
        Authors         : Wei Mi
                          Jingguo Ge
	Filename        : draft-mi-lisp-high-capacity-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-12-27

Abstract:
   This draft describes how the LISP mapping framework designed to be
   have the capability to provide efficient, real-time, high concurrent
   services when guarantee the scale.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mi-lisp-high-capacity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mi-lisp-high-capacity-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mi-lisp-high-capacity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/