Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 13:17:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using the AES-GMAC Algorithm with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-12-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the AES-GMAC
   Message Authentication Code algorithms with the Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS) as specified in RFC 5652.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-aes-gmac-alg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/