Subject: I-D Action: draft-davidben-tls-alps-half-rtt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 13:22:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Comparing ALPS and Half-RTT Data
        Author          : David Benjamin
	Filename        : draft-davidben-tls-alps-half-rtt-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-12-03

Abstract:
   This document compares the Application Layer Protocols Settings
   extension with the half-RTT feature in TLS 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davidben-tls-alps-half-rtt/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-davidben-tls-alps-half-rtt-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/