Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-httpbis-h2-0rtt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 23:06:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Optimizations for Using TLS Early Data in HTTP/2
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-httpbis-h2-0rtt-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-12-15

Abstract:
   This proposes an extension to HTTP/2 that enables the use of server
   settings by clients that send requests in TLS early data.  In
   particular, this allows extensions to the protocol to be used.

   This amends the definition of settings defined in RFC 7540 and RFC
   8441 and introduces new registration requirements for HTTP/2
   settings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-httpbis-h2-0rtt/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-thomson-httpbis-h2-0rtt-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/