Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-qpack-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 16:12:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QPACK: Header Compression for HTTP/3
        Authors         : Charles 'Buck' Krasic
                          Mike Bishop
                          Alan Frindell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-qpack-20.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2020-12-15

Abstract:
   This specification defines QPACK, a compression format for
   efficiently representing HTTP fields, to be used in HTTP/3.  This is
   a variation of HPACK compression that seeks to reduce head-of-line
   blocking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-qpack/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-qpack-20.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-qpack-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/