Subject: I-D Action: draft-gruessing-ntp-ntpv5-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 18:58:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NTPv5 use cases and requirements
        Author          : James Gruessing
	Filename        : draft-gruessing-ntp-ntpv5-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-12-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the use cases, requirements, and
   considerations that should be factored in the design of a successor
   protocol to supercede version 4 of the NTP protocol [RFC5905]
   presently referred to as NTP version 5 ("NTPv5").  This document is
   non-exhaustive and does not in its current version represent working
   group consensus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gruessing-ntp-ntpv5-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gruessing-ntp-ntpv5-requirements-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gruessing-ntp-ntpv5-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gruessing-ntp-ntpv5-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/