Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-dprive-oblivious-doh-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 11:41:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Oblivious DNS Over HTTPS
        Authors         : Eric Kinnear
                          Patrick McManus
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-pauly-dprive-oblivious-doh-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-12-02

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to DNS Over HTTPS (DoH) that
   allows hiding client IP addresses via proxying encrypted DNS
   transactions.  This improves privacy of DNS operations by not
   allowing any one server entity to be aware of both the client IP
   address and the content of DNS queries and answers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-dprive-oblivious-doh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-dprive-oblivious-doh-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pauly-dprive-oblivious-doh-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pauly-dprive-oblivious-doh-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/