Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-http-33.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 16:11:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol Version 3 (HTTP/3)
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-http-33.txt
	Pages           : 73
	Date            : 2020-12-15

Abstract:
   The QUIC transport protocol has several features that are desirable
   in a transport for HTTP, such as stream multiplexing, per-stream flow
   control, and low-latency connection establishment.  This document
   describes a mapping of HTTP semantics over QUIC.  This document also
   identifies HTTP/2 features that are subsumed by QUIC, and describes
   how HTTP/2 extensions can be ported to HTTP/3.

DO NOT DEPLOY THIS VERSION OF HTTP

   DO NOT DEPLOY THIS VERSION OF HTTP/3 UNTIL IT IS IN AN RFC.  This
   version is still a work in progress.  For trial deployments, please
   use earlier versions.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=quic.

   Working Group information can be found at https://github.com/quicwg;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/labels/-http.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-http/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-http-33.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-http-33

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/