Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 07:02:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Needs for the NFSv4 Protocols
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-01.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2020-12-16

Abstract:
   This document discusses the existing inadequacies in the handling of
   security issues within the NFSv4 protocols and the steps that need to
   be taken to correct the situation, including the preparation of new
   standards-track documents updating existing treatments of NFSv4
   security.  Because the security approach has been and should remain
   the same for all minor versions, it is expected that the basics of
   security for all the NFSv4 protocols will be addressed together in a
   single NFSv4-wide standards-track document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/