Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 19:20:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TLS Ticket Requests
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          David Schinazi
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-12-03

Abstract:
   TLS session tickets enable stateless connection resumption for
   clients without server-side, per-client, state.  Servers vend an
   arbitrary number of session tickets to clients, at their discretion,
   upon connection establishment.  Clients store and use tickets when
   resuming future connections.  This document describes a mechanism by
   which clients can specify the desired number of tickets needed for
   future connections.  This extension aims to provide a means for
   servers to determine the number of tickets to generate in order to
   reduce ticket waste, while simultaneously priming clients for future
   connection attempts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequests-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/