Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-dtn-ltpfrag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 15:55:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LTP Fragmentation
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-dtn-ltpfrag-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-12-04

Abstract:
   The Licklider Transmission Protocol (LTP) provides a reliable
   datagram convergence layer for the Delay/Disruption Tolerant
   Networking (DTN) Bundle Protocol.  In common practice, LTP is often
   configured over UDP/IP sockets and inherits its maximum segment size
   from the maximum-sized UDP datagram.  This document discusses LTP
   interactions with IP fragmentation and mitigations for managing the
   amount of IP fragmentation employed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-dtn-ltpfrag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-dtn-ltpfrag-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-dtn-ltpfrag-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-dtn-ltpfrag-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/