Subject: I-D Action: draft-coretta-x660-ldap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 21:47:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Procedures and Schema Definitions for the Storage of X.660 Registration Information
        Author          : Jesse Coretta
	Filename        : draft-coretta-x660-ldap-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-12-31

Abstract:
   This specification defines models and schema definitions facilitating
   the storage of [X.660] registration data in a Lightweight Directory
   Access Protocol Directory Information Tree.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-coretta-x660-ldap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-coretta-x660-ldap-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-coretta-x660-ldap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/