Subject: I-D Action: draft-jenkins-jmap-sharing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 21:01:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JMAP Sharing
        Author          : Neil Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-jenkins-jmap-sharing-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-12-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for sharing data between users
   using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jenkins-jmap-sharing/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jenkins-jmap-sharing-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/