Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 09:45:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Arm's Platform Security Architecture (PSA) Attestation Token
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Simon Frost
                          Mathias Brossard
                          Adrian Shaw
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-12-01

Abstract:
   The Platform Security Architecture (PSA) is a family of hardware and
   firmware security specifications, as well as open-source reference
   implementations, to help device makers and chip manufacturers build
   best-practice security into products.  Devices that are PSA compliant
   are able to produce attestation tokens as described in this memo,
   which are the basis for a number of different protocols, including
   secure provisioning and network access control.  This document
   specifies the PSA attestation token structure and semantics.

   At its core, the CWT (COSE Web Token) format is used and populated
   with a set of claims in a way similar to EAT (Entity Attestation
   Token).  This specification describes what claims are used by PSA
   compliant systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/