Subject: I-D Action: draft-normington-jsonpath-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 06:14:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Path
        Authors         : Glyn Normington
                          Edward Surov
                          Marko Mikulicic
                          Fachhochschule Dortmund
	Filename        : draft-normington-jsonpath-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-12-07

Abstract:
   JSONPath defines a string syntax for identifying values within a
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) document.

Note

   *This document is a work in progress and has not yet been published
   as an Internet Draft* (which needs to be fixed soon).

Contributing

   This document picks up the popular JSONPath specification dated
   2007-02-21 and provides a normative definition for it.  In its
   current state, it is a strawman document showing what needs to be
   covered.

   Comments and issues can be directed at the github repository _insert
   repo here_ as well as (for the time when the more permanent home is
   being decided) at the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-normington-jsonpath/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-normington-jsonpath-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-normington-jsonpath-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/