Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-multipath-quic-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 23:14:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Extension for QUIC
        Authors         : Yanmei Liu
                          Yunfei Ma
                          Christian Huitema
                          Qing An
                          Zhenyu Li
	Filename        : draft-liu-multipath-quic-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-12-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies multipath extension for the QUIC protocol to
   enable the simultaneous usage of multiple paths for a single
   connection.  The extension is compliant with the single-path QUIC
   design.  The design principle is to support multipath by adding
   limited extension to [QUIC-TRANSPORT].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-multipath-quic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-multipath-quic-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-multipath-quic-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-multipath-quic-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/