Subject: I-D Action: draft-dai-sfc-fused-architecture-and-scenario-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 05:18:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture and application scenario for fused service function chain
        Authors         : Jinyou Dai
                          Xueshun Wang
                          Jun Gao
	Filename        : draft-dai-sfc-fused-architecture-and-scenario-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-12-28

Abstract:
   This document discusses the architecture and application scenarios
   of fused service function chain. Fused service function chain means
   that two or more service function chains are fused to become a single
   service function chain from the view of data plane and control plane.
   Anyhow, some mechanism or methods need to be used when two or more
   service function chains are fused to be a single service function
   chain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dai-sfc-fused-architecture-and-scenario/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dai-sfc-fused-architecture-and-scenario-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dai-sfc-fused-architecture-and-scenario-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/