Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-atn-bgp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 15:04:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Simple BGP-based Mobile Routing System for the Aeronautical Telecommunications Network
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Greg Saccone
                          Gaurav Dawra
                          Acee Lindem
                          Victor Moreno
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-atn-bgp-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-12-17

Abstract:
   The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) is investigating
   mobile routing solutions for a worldwide Aeronautical
   Telecommunications Network with Internet Protocol Services (ATN/IPS).
   The ATN/IPS will eventually replace existing communication services
   with an IPv6-based service supporting pervasive Air Traffic
   Management (ATM) for Air Traffic Controllers (ATC), Airline
   Operations Controllers (AOC), and all commercial aircraft worldwide.
   This informational document describes a simple and extensible mobile
   routing service based on industry-standard BGP to address the ATN/IPS
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-atn-bgp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-atn-bgp-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-atn-bgp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-atn-bgp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/