Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-evpn-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 20:31:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EVPN BUM Using BIER
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Antoni Przygienda
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-evpn-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-12-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies protocols and procedures for forwarding
   broadcast, unknown unicast and multicast (BUM) traffic of Ethernet
   VPNs (EVPN) using Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-evpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-evpn-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-evpn-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-evpn-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/