Subject: I-D Action: draft-sardon-blockchain-interop-asset-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 10:29:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asset Profile Definitions for DLT Interoperability
        Authors         : Aetienne Sardon
                          Thomas Hardjono
                          Benedikt Schuppli
	Filename        : draft-sardon-blockchain-interop-asset-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-12-30

Abstract:
   In order for virtual assets to be traded or exchanged within online
   transactions, the parties involved in the transaction must have share
   a common definition of what constitute the virtual asset.  Parties
   transacting on a DLT system must have the unambiguous means to refer
   to a common definition of an virtual asset, independent of the
   implementation of the virtual asset in question.  This specification
   defines a JSON representation of a number of common information
   fields within asset profiles.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sardon-blockchain-interop-asset-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sardon-blockchain-interop-asset-profile-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sardon-blockchain-interop-asset-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/