Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-tls-33.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 15:24:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using TLS to Secure QUIC
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-tls-33.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2020-12-13

Abstract:
   This document describes how Transport Layer Security (TLS) is used to
   secure QUIC.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=quic.

   Working Group information can be found at https://github.com/quicwg;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/labels/-tls.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-tls/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-tls-33.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-tls-33

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/