Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-uccs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 09:03:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A CBOR Tag for Unprotected CWT Claims Sets
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Jeremy O'Donoghue
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-uccs-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-12-02

Abstract:
   CBOR Web Token (CWT, RFC 8392) Claims Sets sometimes do not need the
   protection afforded by wrapping them into COSE, as is required for a
   true CWT.  This specification defines a CBOR tag for such unprotected
   CWT Claims Sets (UCCS) and discusses conditions for its proper use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-uccs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-uccs-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-uccs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-rats-uccs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/