Subject: I-D Action: draft-przygienda-rift-kv-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 22:56:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RIFT Keys Structure and Well-Known Registry in Key Value TIE
        Author          : Tony Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-przygienda-rift-kv-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-12-13

Abstract:
   This document describes key structure of keys contained within RIFT
   key-value TIEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-przygienda-rift-kv-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-przygienda-rift-kv-registry-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-przygienda-rift-kv-registry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/