Subject: I-D Action: draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 10:13:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for P4 Program Splitting for Heterogeneous Network Nodes
        Author          : Hemant Singh
	Filename        : draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2020-12-07

Abstract:
   The P4 research community has published a paper to show how to split
   a P4 program into sub-programs which run on heterogeneous network
   nodes in a network.  Examples for nodes are a network switch, a
   smartNIC, or a host machine.  The paper has developed artifacts to
   split program based on latency, data rate, cost, etc.  However, the
   paper does not mention any requirements.  To provide guidance, this
   document covers requirements for splitting P4 programs for
   heterogeneous network nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/