Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 17:50:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : http2 window size use case
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-12-13

Abstract:
   This document presents an use case which actually happening in our
   network, when window_size_increment in the window update frame less
   than 128 bytes and the increased window size also less than 128
   bytes, then network connection will come to an error.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-use-case/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-use-case-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/