Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 09:54:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Solution for 5G Edge Computing Sticky Service
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          John Kaippallimalil
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-12-18

Abstract:
   This draft describes an IPv6 solution that enables packets from an
   application on a UE (User Equipment) sticking to the same application
   server location when the UE moves from one 5G cell site to another.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/