Subject: I-D Action: draft-banks-quic-performance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 12:06:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Performance
        Author          : Nick Banks
	Filename        : draft-banks-quic-performance-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-12-23

Abstract:
   The QUIC performance protocol provides a simple, general-purpose
   protocol for testing the performance characteristics of a QUIC
   implementation.  With this protocol a generic server can support any
   number of client-driven performance tests and configurations.
   Standardizing the performance protocol allows for easy comparisons
   across different QUIC implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-banks-quic-performance/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-banks-quic-performance-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-banks-quic-performance-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/