Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-multipath-quic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 11:26:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Extension for QUIC
        Authors         : Yanmei Liu
                          Yunfei Ma
                          Christian Huitema
                          Qing An
                          Zhenyu Li
	Filename        : draft-liu-multipath-quic-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-12-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies multipath extension for the QUIC protocol to
   enable the simultaneous usage of multiple paths for a single
   connection.  The extension is compliant with the single-path QUIC
   design.  The design principle is to support multipath by adding
   limited extension to [QUIC-TRANSPORT].

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/yfmascgy/Multipath-QUIC-IETF-Draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-multipath-quic/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-liu-multipath-quic-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/