Subject: I-D Action: draft-rathi-mpls-egress-tlv-for-nil-fec-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 22:03:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Egress TLV for Nil FEC in Label Switched Path Ping and Traceroute Mechanisms
        Authors         : Deepti N. Rathi
                          Kapil Arora
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Zafar Ali
                          Nagendra Kumar Nainar
	Filename        : draft-rathi-mpls-egress-tlv-for-nil-fec-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-12-07

Abstract:
   Segment routing supports the creation of explicit paths using
   adjacency- sids, node-sids, and anycast-sids.  The SR-TE paths are
   built by stacking the labels that represent the nodes and links in
   the explicit path.  A very useful Operations And Maintenance (OAM)
   requirement is to be able to ping and trace these paths.  A simple
   mpls ping/traceroute mechanism comprises of ability to traverse the
   SR-TE path without having to validate the control plane state.  This
   document describes mpls ping and traceroute procedures using Nil FEC
   with additional extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rathi-mpls-egress-tlv-for-nil-fec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rathi-mpls-egress-tlv-for-nil-fec-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rathi-mpls-egress-tlv-for-nil-fec-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rathi-mpls-egress-tlv-for-nil-fec-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/