Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 06:32:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network File System (NFS) Version 4 Minor Version 1 Protocol
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 700
	Date            : 2020-12-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the Network File System (NFS) version 4 minor
   version 1, including features retained from the base protocol (NFS
   version 4 minor version 0, which is specified in RFC 7530) and
   protocol extensions made subsequently.  The later minor version has
   no dependencies on NFS version 4 minor version 0, and is considered a
   separate protocol.

   This document obsoletes RFC 8881.  In addition to many corrections
   and clarifications, it relies on NFSv4-wide documents to
   substantially revise the treatment of protocol extension,
   internationalization, and security, superseding the descriptions of
   those aspects of the protocol appearing in RFCs 5661 and 8881.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/