Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 02:13:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Annotated Example SDP for WebRTC
        Authors         : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-14.txt
	Pages           : 129
	Date            : 2020-12-17

Abstract:
   The Web Real Time Communications (WebRTC) family of protocols defines
   mechanism for direct interactive rich communication using audio,
   video, and data between two peers' web browsers.  With in the WebRTC
   framework, the Session Description Protocol (SDP) is used for
   negotiating session capabilities between the peers.  Such a
   negotiation happens based on the SDP offer/answer exchange mechanism

   This document provides an informational reference in describing the
   role of SDP and the offer/answer exchange mechanism for the most
   common WebRTC use cases.

   This document makes no changes to the SDP offer/answer exchange
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/