Subject: I-D Action: draft-schinazi-masque-h3-datagram-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 12:24:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using QUIC Datagrams with HTTP/3
        Authors         : David Schinazi
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-schinazi-masque-h3-datagram-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-12-14

Abstract:
   The QUIC DATAGRAM extension provides application protocols running
   over QUIC with a mechanism to send unreliable data while leveraging
   the security and congestion-control properties of QUIC.  However,
   QUIC DATAGRAM frames do not provide a means to demultiplex
   application contexts.  This document defines how to use QUIC DATAGRAM
   frames when the application protocol running over QUIC is HTTP/3 by
   adding an identifier at the start of the frame payload.  This allows
   HTTP messages to convey related information using unreliable DATAGRAM
   frames, ensuring those frames are properly associated with an HTTP
   message.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the MASQUE IETF
   mailing list ([email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])) or on the
   GitHub repository which contains the draft:
   https://github.com/DavidSchinazi/draft-h3-datagram.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schinazi-masque-h3-datagram/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schinazi-masque-h3-datagram-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schinazi-masque-h3-datagram-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/