Subject: I-D Action: draft-sopher-cdni-footprint-types-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 12:49:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CDNI Request Routing Extensions
        Authors         : Nir B. Sopher
                          Sanjay Mishra
	Filename        : draft-sopher-cdni-footprint-types-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-12-23

Abstract:
   Open Caching architecture is a use case of Content Delivery Networks
   Interconnection (CDNI) in which the commercial Content Delivery
   Network (CDN) is the upstream CDN (uCDN) and the ISP caching layer
   serves as the downstream CDN (dCDN).  The document specifies
   extensions to the Footprint and Capabilities Interface (FCI) that are
   derived from requirements raised by Open Caching but are also
   applicable to CDNI use cases in general.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sopher-cdni-footprint-types-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sopher-cdni-footprint-types-extensions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sopher-cdni-footprint-types-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/