Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-spring-siam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 09:10:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 In-situ Active Measurement
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Tian Pan
	Filename        : draft-song-spring-siam-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-12-15

Abstract:
   This draft describes an in-band active measurement method for SRv6.
   A probing packet contains an SRH with a flag bit set.  The IOAM
   header and data are encapsulated in UDP payload.  The probing packet
   originates from a segment source node and terminates at a configured
   segment endpoint node.  Each segment node on the path, when detecting
   the flag, parses the UDP header and the IOAM header, and adds data to
   the IOAM node data fields.  Multiple applications can be supported by
   the method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-spring-siam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-spring-siam-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-spring-siam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/