Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-transport-33.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 15:23:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC: A UDP-Based Multiplexed and Secure Transport
        Authors         : Jana Iyengar
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-transport-33.txt
	Pages           : 206
	Date            : 2020-12-13

Abstract:
   This document defines the core of the QUIC transport protocol.  QUIC
   provides applications with flow-controlled streams for structured
   communication, low-latency connection establishment, and network path
   migration.  QUIC includes security measures that ensure
   confidentiality, integrity, and availability in a range of deployment
   circumstances.  Accompanying documents describe the integration of
   TLS for key negotiation, loss detection, and an exemplary congestion
   control algorithm.

DO NOT DEPLOY THIS VERSION OF QUIC

   DO NOT DEPLOY THIS VERSION OF QUIC UNTIL IT IS IN AN RFC.  This
   verion is still a work in progress.  For trial deployments, please
   use earlier versions.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group
   mailing list ([email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])), which is
   archived at https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=quic

   Working Group information can be found at https://github.com/quicwg;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/labels/-transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-transport/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-transport-33.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-transport-33

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/