Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 17:52:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : http2 window size setting
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-12-13

Abstract:
   This document proposed the minimum value setting mechanism of HTTP2.0
   Window and Window_update, and a Window_update frame sending
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-httpbis-window-size/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/