Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-add-requirement-discusses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 18:59:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Discussion of Requirements for ADD
        Author          : Man Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-add-requirement-discusses-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2020-12-28

Abstract:
   This document discusses various usage scenarios and corresponding
   requirements for discovering and using encrypted DNS technology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-add-requirement-discusses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-add-requirement-discusses-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-add-requirement-discusses-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/