Subject: I-D Action: draft-bradley-dnssd-private-discovery-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 08:29:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private Discovery
        Author          : Bob Bradley
	Filename        : draft-bradley-dnssd-private-discovery-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2020-12-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol for advertising and discovering
   devices and services while preserving privacy and confidentiality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradley-dnssd-private-discovery/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bradley-dnssd-private-discovery-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bradley-dnssd-private-discovery-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/