Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-addressing-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 08:00:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Addressing Considerations
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Guillermo Gont
	Filename        : draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-addressing-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-12-11

Abstract:
   IPv6 addresses can differ in a number of properties, such as scope,
   stability, and intended usage type.  This document analyzes the
   impact of these properties on aspects such as security, privacy,
   interoperability, and network operations.  Additionally, it
   identifies challenges and gaps that currently prevent systems and
   applications from leveraging the increased flexibility and
   availability of IPv6 addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-addressing-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-addressing-considerations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-addressing-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/