Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 14:28:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF extension for 5G Edge Computing Service
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2020-12-18

Abstract:
   This draft describes an OSPF extension to distribute the 5G
   Edge Computing App running status and environment, so that
   other routers in the 5G Local Data Network can make
   intelligent decision to optimize forwarding of flows from
   UEs. The goal is to improve latency and performance for 5G
   Edge Computing services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/