Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 22:00:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Indication of Local DNS Privacy Service During User Access
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Guanggang Geng
                          Yang Liu
                          Xinchang Zhang
                          Xiaomin Zhu
	Filename        : draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2020-12-13

Abstract:
   This document aims to support the indication of privacy service
   capability of recursive resolver during the end-user accesses the
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-dprive-local-service-indication-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/