Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 11:08:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining: Subscriber and Performance Policy Identification Variable-Length Network Service Header (NSH) Context Headers
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Dirk von Hugo
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-14.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-12-11

Abstract:
   This document defines two Variable-Length Context Headers that can be
   carried in the Network Service Header: the Subscriber and Performance
   Policy Identifiers.  These Context Headers are used to inform Service
   Functions of subscriber- and performance-related information for the
   sake of policy enforcement and appropriate service function chaining
   operations.  The structure of each Context Header, and their use and
   processing by NSH-aware nodes, are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-serviceid-header-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/