Subject: I-D Action: draft-abhishek-mmusic-superimposition-grouping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 12:41:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDP Superimposition Grouping framework
        Authors         : Rohit Abhishek
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-abhishek-mmusic-superimposition-grouping-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-12-11

Abstract:
   This document defines semantics that allow for signaling a new SDP
   group "S" for superimposed media in an SDP session.  The "S"
   attribute can be used by the application to relate all the
   superimposed media streams enabling them to be added as an overlay on
   top of any media stream.  The superimposition grouping semantics is
   required, if the media data is separate and transported via different
   sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abhishek-mmusic-superimposition-grouping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abhishek-mmusic-superimposition-grouping-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-abhishek-mmusic-superimposition-grouping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/