Subject: I-D Action: draft-nakajima-crypto-asset-terminology-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 03:23:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Terminology for Cryptoassets
        Authors         : Hirotaka Nakajima
                          Masanori Kusunoki
                          Keiichi Hida
                          Yuji Suga
                          Tatsuya Hayashi
	Filename        : draft-nakajima-crypto-asset-terminology-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2020-12-31

Abstract:
   This document provides terminology used in cryptoassets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nakajima-crypto-asset-terminology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nakajima-crypto-asset-terminology-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nakajima-crypto-asset-terminology-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nakajima-crypto-asset-terminology-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/