Subject: I-D Action: draft-biggs-acme-sso-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 07:09:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Extension for Single Sign On Challenges
        Authors         : Andrew Biggs
                          Richard L. Barnes
	Filename        : draft-biggs-acme-sso-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-12-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the ACME protocol [RFC8555]
   to enable ACME servers to validate a client's control of an email
   identifier using single sign-on (SSO) technologies.  An extension to
   the CAA [RFC8659] resource record specification is also defined to
   provide domain owners a means to declare a set of SSO providers that
   ACME servers may rely upon when employing SSO for identifier
   validation on their domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-biggs-acme-sso/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-biggs-acme-sso-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/