Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhutton-relative-json-pointer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 15:31:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Relative JSON Pointers
        Authors         : Geraint Luff
                          Henry Andrews
                          Ben Hutton
	Filename        : draft-bhutton-relative-json-pointer-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2020-12-08

Abstract:
   JSON Pointer is a syntax for specifying locations in a JSON document,
   starting from the document root.  This document defines an extension
   to the JSON Pointer syntax, allowing relative locations from within
   the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhutton-relative-json-pointer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhutton-relative-json-pointer-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bhutton-relative-json-pointer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/