Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 13:51:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh 3.0 Part VI: Mesh Discovery Service
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-01-13

Abstract:
   A naming service for the Mathematical Mesh is described.

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/mathmesh/
   (http://whatever)Discussion of this draft should take place on the
   MathMesh mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-discovery/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-hallambaker-mesh-discovery-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-discovery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/