Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-ulpc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 08:38:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Vector Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : L3DL Upper Layer Protocol Configuration
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-ulpc-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-01-26

Abstract:
   This document users the Layer 3 Liveness and Discovery protocol to
   communicate the parameters needed to exchange inter-device Upper
   Layer Protocol Configuration for upper layer protocols such as the
   BGP family.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-ulpc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-ulpc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-ulpc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-ulpc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/