Subject: I-D Action: draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 16:38:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Composite Keys and Signatures For Use In Internet PKI
        Authors         : Mike Ounsworth
                          Massimiliano Pala
	Filename        : draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-01-28

Abstract:
   With the widespread adoption of post-quantum cryptography will come
   the need for an entity to possess multiple public keys on different
   cryptographic algorithms.  Since the trustworthiness of individual
   post-quantum algorithms is at question, a multi-key cryptographic
   operation will need to be performed in such a way that breaking it
   requires breaking each of the component algorithms individually.
   This requires defining new structures for holding composite public
   keys and composite signature data.

   This document defines the structures CompositePublicKey,
   CompositeSignatureValue, and CompositeParams, which are sequences of
   the respective structure for each component algorithm.  This document
   also defines algorithms for generating and verifying composite
   signatures.  This document makes no assumptions about what the
   component algorithms are, provided that their algorithm identifiers
   and signature generation and verification algorithms are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/