Subject: I-D Action: draft-hegde-spring-sfc-stitched-tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 20:26:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining with Stitched Tunnels
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Colby Barth
	Filename        : draft-hegde-spring-sfc-stitched-tunnel-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-01-07

Abstract:
   The term "service function chaining" is used to describe the
   definition and instantiation of an ordered list of instances of such
   service functions, and the subsequent "steering" of traffic flows
   through those service functions.This document describes transport
   mechanisms that use stitched tunnels to achieve end-to-end service
   chaining.  This document specifies two different types of transport
   encodings, one based on SR-MPLS and another based on IP tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegde-spring-sfc-stitched-tunnel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hegde-spring-sfc-stitched-tunnel-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hegde-spring-sfc-stitched-tunnel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/