Subject: I-D Action: draft-vvv-httpbis-alps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 17:37:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using TLS Application-Layer Protocol Settings (ALPS) in HTTP
        Author          : Victor Vasiliev
	Filename        : draft-vvv-httpbis-alps-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-01-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of TLS Application-Level Protocol
   Settings (ALPS) in HTTP/2 and HTTP/3.  Additionally, it defines a set
   of additional HTTP SETTINGS parameters that would normally be
   impractical without ALPS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vvv-httpbis-alps/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-vvv-httpbis-alps-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vvv-httpbis-alps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/