Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-cpace-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 09:06:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : CPace, a balanced composable PAKE
        Authors         : Michel Abdalla
                          Bjoern Haase
                          Julia Hesse
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-cpace-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-01-24

Abstract:
   This document describes CPace which is a protocol for two parties
   that share a low-entropy secret (password) to derive a strong shared
   key without disclosing the secret to offline dictionary attacks.
   This method was tailored for constrained devices, is compatible with
   any group of both prime- and non-prime order, and comes with a
   security proof providing composability guarantees.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-cpace/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-cpace-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-cpace-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-cpace-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/