Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-dnsop-error-page-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 20:49:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Access Denied Error Page
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Neil Cook
                          Dan Wing
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-reddy-dnsop-error-page-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-01-14

Abstract:
   When a DNS server filters a query, the response to such query conveys
   no detailed explanation that explains why that query was blocked,
   leading thus to end-user confusion.  A solution to this problem is
   needed in order to enhance the user experience.

   This document defines a method to return an URI that explains the
   reason why a DNS query was filtered by a DNS server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dnsop-error-page/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dnsop-error-page-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-dnsop-error-page-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-dnsop-error-page-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/