Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 14:10:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Policy
        Authors         : Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Acee Lindem
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-27.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2021-01-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   routing policies in a vendor-neutral way.  The model provides a
   generic routing policy framework which can be extended for specific
   routing protocols using the YANG 'augment' mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-27
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-27

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-27

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/