Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-spring-sr-policy-for-ubfd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 01:13:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing Policy for Unaffiliated BFD Echo Function
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Xinjun Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-spring-sr-policy-for-ubfd-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-01-20

Abstract:
   This document describes how to leverage Segment Routing (SR) Policy
   to make sure that the Unaffiliated BFD (U-BFD) Echo packets must be
   transmitted to the remote system before being looped back to the
   local system.  This enables that U-BFD works not only for one hop
   scenario but for multiple hops scenario as well.

   In addition, this document also defines a way to explicitly specify
   the loop back path of the Echo packets.  This is useful in the case
   where the forward and reverse path of the Echo packets are required
   to follow the same path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-spring-sr-policy-for-ubfd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-spring-sr-policy-for-ubfd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-spring-sr-policy-for-ubfd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/