Subject: I-D Action: draft-summermatter-set-union-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 07:23:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Byzantine Fault Tolerant Set Reconciliation
        Authors         : Elias Summermatter
                          Christian Grothoff
	Filename        : draft-summermatter-set-union-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2021-01-23

Abstract:
   This document contains a protocol specification for Byzantine fault-
   tolerant Set Reconciliation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-summermatter-set-union/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-summermatter-set-union-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/