Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-idr-inter-domain-lcu-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 01:14:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-domain Network Slicing via BGP-LU
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Chunning Dai
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-zhou-idr-inter-domain-lcu-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-01-12

Abstract:
   This document aims to solve inter-domain network slicing problems
   using existing technologies.  It attempts to establish multiple BGP-
   LU LSPs of different colors for a prefix to stitch multiple network
   segments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-idr-inter-domain-lcu/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-idr-inter-domain-lcu-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhou-idr-inter-domain-lcu-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-idr-inter-domain-lcu-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/