Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 18:32:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS with Multi-topology for Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Networks
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Cong Li
                          Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-01-25

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) aims to provide enhanced VPN service to support
   some applications' needs of enhanced isolation and stringent
   performance requirements.  VPN+ requires integration between the
   overlay VPN and the underlay network.  A Virtual Transport Network
   (VTN) is a virtual underlay network which consists of a customized
   network topology and a set of network resource allocated from the
   physical network.  A VTN could be used as the underlay to support one
   or a group of VPN+ services.

   When Segment Routing is used as the data plane of VTNs, each VTN can
   be allocated with a group of SIDs to identify the topology and
   resource attributes of network segments in the VTN.  The association
   between the network topology, the network resource attributes and the
   SR SIDs may need to be distributed to a centralized network
   controller.  For network scenarios where each VTN can be identified
   by a unique topology ID, this document describes a mechanism to
   distribute the information of SR based VTNs using BGP-LS with Multi-
   Topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xie-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-mt-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/