Subject: I-D Action: draft-crocker-inreply-react-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 09:37:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : React: Indicating Summary Reaction to a Message
        Authors         : Dave Crocker
                          Ricardo Signes
                          Ned Freed
	Filename        : draft-crocker-inreply-react-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-01-10

Abstract:
   The popularity of social media has led to user comfort with easily
   signaling basic reactions to an author's posting, such as with a
   'thumbs up' or 'smiley' graphic.  This specification permits a
   similar facility for Internet Mail.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crocker-inreply-react/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crocker-inreply-react-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-crocker-inreply-react-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-crocker-inreply-react-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/