Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-masque-other-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 14:52:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Other-Transport Extension: Arbitrary Transports over CONNECT-UDP
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-duke-masque-other-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-01-25

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the HTTP CONNECT-UDP method
   [CONNECTUDP] that supports tunneling of other transport protocols, as
   long as the first four octets of those protocols encode the source
   and destination ports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-masque-other-transport/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-duke-masque-other-transport-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/