Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-nmrg-ibn-intent-classification-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 08:28:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Management RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Intent Classification
        Authors         : Chen Li
                          Olga Havel
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Adriana Olariu
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
                          Jeferson Campos Nobre
                          Diego R. Lopez
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nmrg-ibn-intent-classification-02.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2021-01-22

Abstract:
   RFC7575 defines Intent as an abstract high-level policy used to
   operate the network. Intent management system includes an interface
   for users to input requests and an engine to translate the intents
   into the network configuration and manage their life-cycle. Up to
   now, there is no commonly agreed definition, interface or model of
   intent.

   This document discusses mostly the concept of network intents, but
   other types of intents are also being considered. Specifically, it
   highlights stakeholder perspectives of intent, methods to classify
   and encode intent, the associated intent taxonomy, and defines
   relevant intent terms where necessary. This document provides a
   foundation for intent related research and facilitate solution
   development.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nmrg-ibn-intent-classification/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nmrg-ibn-intent-classification-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-nmrg-ibn-intent-classification-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-nmrg-ibn-intent-classification-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/