Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 12:21:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Control Plane challenges for Layer-Two Switched Networks
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-01-28

Abstract:
   This document details the challenges with building an Autonomic
   Control Plane on Campus/Enterprise networks which are built out of
   layer-two (Ethernet) switched technologies.

   This document does not propose a specific solution as yet, but
   details a number of possibilities, and what it would take to
   standardize each possibility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/