Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-manageability-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 05:18:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Manageability of the QUIC Transport Protocol
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-manageability-09.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2021-01-22

Abstract:
   This document discusses manageability of the QUIC transport protocol,
   focusing on caveats impacting network operations involving QUIC
   traffic.  Its intended audience is network operators, as well as
   content providers that rely on the use of QUIC-aware middleboxes,
   e.g. for load balancing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-manageability/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-manageability-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-manageability-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/