Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-duid-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 13:33:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Address-based DHCPv6 Unique Identifier (DUID-IPv6)
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-duid-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-01-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DHCPv6 Unique Identifier (DUID) type
   called DUID-IPv6 that contains a single 128 bit IPv6 address.  DUID-
   IPv6 makes it possible for devices to use suitably-derived unique
   IPv6 addresses to identify themselves to DHCPv6 servers and/or other
   network nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-duid-ipv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-duid-ipv6-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-duid-ipv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/