Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 10:15:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Stateful Inter-Domain Tunnels
        Authors         : Olivier Dugeon
                          Julien Meuric
                          Young Lee
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2021-01-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to combine a Backward Recursive or
   Hierarchical method with inter-domain paths in the context of
   stateful Path Computation Element (PCE).  It relies on the PCInitiate
   message to set up independent paths per domain.  Combining these
   different paths together enables to operate them as end-to-end inter-
   domain paths without the need for a signaling session between inter-
   domain border routers.  A new Stitching Label is defined, new Path
   Setup Types, a new Association Type and a new PCEP communication
   Protocol (PCEP) Capability are considered for that purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/