Subject: I-D Action: draft-intesigroup-dlts-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 02:54:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Ledger Time-Stamp
        Authors         : Emanuele Cisbani
                          Daniele Ribaudo
                          Giuseppe Damiano
	Filename        : draft-intesigroup-dlts-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-01-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard to extend Time Stamp Tokens with
   Time Attestations recorded on Distributed Ledgers.

   The aim is to provide long-term validity to Time Stamp Tokens,
   backward compatible with currently available software.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-intesigroup-dlts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-intesigroup-dlts-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-intesigroup-dlts-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-intesigroup-dlts-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/