Subject: I-D Action: draft-lp-spring-sr-policy-reverse-path-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 21:01:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SR Policy for Reverse Path
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-lp-spring-sr-policy-reverse-path-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-01-27

Abstract:
   This document introduces a method of dynamically configuring the
   return path for an SR path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lp-spring-sr-policy-reverse-path/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lp-spring-sr-policy-reverse-path-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lp-spring-sr-policy-reverse-path-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/