Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 03:50:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD) (D)TLS Profiles for IoT Devices
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Blake Anderson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls-04.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2021-01-17

Abstract:
   This memo extends the Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD)
   specification to incorporate (D)TLS profile parameters.  This allows
   a network security service to identify unexpected (D)TLS usage, which
   can indicate the presence of unauthorized software or malware on an
   endpoint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/