Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-duid-ipv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 10:20:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Address-based DHCPv6 Unique Identifier (DUID-V6ADDR)
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-duid-ipv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-01-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DHCPv6 Unique Identifier (DUID) type
   called DUID-V6ADDR that contains a single 128 bit IPv6 address.
   DUID-V6ADDR makes it possible for devices to use suitably-derived
   unique IPv6 addresses to identify themselves to DHCPv6 servers and/or
   other network nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-duid-ipv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-duid-ipv6-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-duid-ipv6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-duid-ipv6-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/