Subject: I-D Action: draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 12:08:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application-Level Profile Semantics (ALPS)
        Authors         : Mike Amundsen
                          Leonard Richardson
                          Mark W. Foster
	Filename        : draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-06.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2021-01-23

Abstract:
   This document describes ALPS, a data format for defining simple
   descriptions of application-level semantics, similar in complexity to
   HTML microformats.  An ALPS document can be used as a profile to
   explain the application semantics of a document with an application-
   agnostic media type (such as HTML, HAL, Collection+JSON, Siren,
   etc.).  This increases the reusability of profile documents across
   media types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/