Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-cbor-network-addresses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 12:04:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR tags for IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and prefixes
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-cbor-network-addresses-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-01-25

Abstract:
   This document describes two CBOR Tags to be used with IPv4 and IPv6
   addresses and prefixes.

   RFC-EDITOR-please remove: This work is tracked at
   https://github.com/mcr/cbor-network-address.git

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-cbor-network-addresses/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-cbor-network-addresses-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/