Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-omni-option-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 17:03:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Overlay Multilink Network Interface (OMNI) Option
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Tony Whyman
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-omni-option-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-01-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a new IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) option
   termed the "Overlay Multilink Network Interface (OMNI) Option".  The
   OMNI option may appear in any IPv6 ND message type; it is processed
   by interface types that recognize the option and ignored by all other
   interface types.  The option supports functions such as prefix
   registration and multilink coordination, and is extensible to support
   additional functions in the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-omni-option/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-6man-omni-option-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-omni-option-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-omni-option-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/