Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 01:44:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operational Aspects of Proxy-ARP/ND in EVPN Networks
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Senthil Sathappan
                          Kiran Nagaraj
                          Greg Hankins
                          Thomas King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd-11.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-01-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the EVPN Proxy-ARP/ND function, augmented by
   the capability of the ARP/ND Extended Community
   [I-D.ietf-bess-evpn-na-flags].  From that perspective this document
   updates [RFC7432].  The EVPN Proxy-ARP/ND function and the ARP/ND
   Extended Community help operators of Internet Exchange Points (IXPs),
   Data Centers (DCs), and other networks deal with IPv4 and IPv6
   address resolution issues associated with large Broadcast Domains
   (DBs) by reducing and even suppressing the flooding produced by
   address resolution in the EVPN network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/