Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-shmoo-cancel-meeting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 15:32:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Cancellation of IETF Meetings
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-duke-shmoo-cancel-meeting-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-01-13

Abstract:
   The IETF firmly believes in the value of in-person meetings to reach
   consensus on documents.  However, various emergencies can make a
   planned in-person meeting impossible.  This document provides
   criteria for making this judgment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-shmoo-cancel-meeting/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-duke-shmoo-cancel-meeting-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/