Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-openpgp-crypto-refresh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 08:34:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Specification for Pretty Good Privacy WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OpenPGP Message Format
        Authors         : Werner Koch
                          Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-ietf-openpgp-crypto-refresh-00.txt
	Pages           : 94
	Date            : 2021-01-29

Abstract:
   This document is maintained in order to publish all necessary
   information needed to develop interoperable applications based on the
   OpenPGP format.  It is not a step-by-step cookbook for writing an
   application.  It describes only the format and methods needed to
   read, check, generate, and write conforming packets crossing any
   network.  It does not deal with storage and implementation questions.
   It does, however, discuss implementation issues necessary to avoid
   security flaws.

   OpenPGP software uses a combination of strong public-key and
   symmetric cryptography to provide security services for electronic
   communications and data storage.  These services include
   confidentiality, key management, authentication, and digital
   signatures.  This document specifies the message formats used in
   OpenPGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-openpgp-crypto-refresh/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-openpgp-crypto-refresh-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/