Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-intarea-generic-delivery-functions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 06:10:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Delivery Functions
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Ron Bonica
                          Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-intarea-generic-delivery-functions-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-01-12

Abstract:
   Some functionalities (e.g. fragmentation/reassembly and Encapsulating
   Security Payload) provided by IPv6 can be viewed as delivery
   functions independent of IPv6 or even IP entirely.  This document
   proposes to provide those functionalities at different layers (e.g.,
   MPLS, BIER or even Ethernet) independent of IP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-intarea-generic-delivery-functions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-intarea-generic-delivery-functions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-intarea-generic-delivery-functions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/