Subject: I-D Action: draft-ls-bess-srv6-mpls-coexisting-vpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 17:25:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Services in SRv6 and MPLS Coexisting Network
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Song Bing
	Filename        : draft-ls-bess-srv6-mpls-coexisting-vpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-01-07

Abstract:
   This document proposes a method to achieve VPN/EVPN in a network
   where SRv6 and SR-MPLS/MPLS coexist, including extensions of BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ls-bess-srv6-mpls-coexisting-vpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ls-bess-srv6-mpls-coexisting-vpn-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ls-bess-srv6-mpls-coexisting-vpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ls-bess-srv6-mpls-coexisting-vpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/