Subject: I-D Action: draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 04:46:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Telemetry Data Export capability
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Qiufang Ma
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-01-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes a YANG module for telemetry data export
   capabilities which augments system Capabilities model and provides
   additional telemetry data export attributes associated with system
   capabilities for transport dependent capability advertisement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/