Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-ttl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 02:51:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : NSEC(3) TTLs and NSEC Aggressive Use
        Author          : Peter van Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-ttl-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-01-29

Abstract:
   Due to a combination of unfortunate wording in earlier documents,
   aggressive use of NSEC(3) records may deny names far beyond the
   intended lifetime of a denial.  This document changes the definition
   of the NSEC(3) TTL to correct that situation.  This document updates
   RFC 4034, RFC 4035, and RFC 5155.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-ttl/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-ttl-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-ttl-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/