Subject: I-D Action: draft-w3cdidwg-media-types-with-multiple-suffixes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 07:18:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Media Types with Multiple Suffixes
        Author          : Amy Guy
	Filename        : draft-w3cdidwg-media-types-with-multiple-suffixes-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-01-11

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 6838 "Media Type Specifications and
   Registration Procedures" to describe how to interpret subtypes with
   multiple suffixes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-w3cdidwg-media-types-with-multiple-suffixes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-w3cdidwg-media-types-with-multiple-suffixes-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-w3cdidwg-media-types-with-multiple-suffixes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-w3cdidwg-media-types-with-multiple-suffixes-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/