Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 10:25:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement Using Simple TWAMP (STAMP) for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Bart Janssens
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-01-12

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document specifies procedure for sending
   and processing probe query and response messages for Performance
   Measurement (PM) in Segment Routing networks.  The procedure uses the
   mechanisms defined in RFC 8762 (Simple Two-Way Active Measurement
   Protocol (STAMP)) and its TLV extensions for Performance Measurement.
   The procedure specified is applicable to SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes
   and is used for both Links and end-to-end SR Paths including SR
   Policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/