Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 13:50:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh 3.0 Part I: Architecture Guide
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture-16.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2021-01-13

Abstract:
   The Mathematical Mesh is a Threshold Key Infrastructure that makes
   computers easier to use by making them more secure.  Application of
   threshold cryptography to key generation and use enables users to
   make use of public key cryptography across multiple devices with
   minimal impact on the user experience.

   This document provides an overview of the Mesh data structures,
   protocols and examples of its use.

   [Note to Readers] Discussion of this draft takes place on the
   MATHMESH mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=mathmesh.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-
   architecture.html.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture-16.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/