Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 19:42:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Cache-Status HTTP Response Header Field
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-01-13

Abstract:
   To aid debugging, HTTP caches often append header fields to a
   response explaining how they handled the request.  This specification
   codifies that practice and updates it to align with HTTP's current
   caching model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/