Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 12:42:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Needs for the NFSv4 Protocols
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-02.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2021-01-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses the inadequate approach to security within
   the family of NFSv4 protocol specifications and proposes steps to
   correct the situation.  Because the security architecture is similar
   for all NFSv4 minor versions, we recommend a single new standards-
   track document to encapsulate NFSv4 security fundamentals, and
   propose the introduction of several additional security-related
   documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-needs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/