Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-oblivious-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:56:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Oblivious HTTP
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-oblivious-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-01-27

Abstract:
   This document describes a system for the forwarding of encrypted HTTP
   messages.  This allows clients to make requests of servers without
   the server being able to link requests to other requests from the
   same client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-oblivious/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-thomson-http-oblivious-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/