Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-idr-bgp-rt-constrains-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 15:12:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Route Constraint Distribution Mechanism for BGP
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-idr-bgp-rt-constrains-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-01-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism based upon Constrained Route
   Distribution for BGP (RFC 4684) that works with various types of BGP
   Community-like Path Attributes.  Similar to RFC 4684, this mechanism
   can be used to build a route distribution graph to limit the
   propagation of BGP Routes.  Unlike RFC 4684, this mechanism is not
   restricted to BGP Extended Communities (RFC 4360).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-idr-bgp-rt-constrains-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-idr-bgp-rt-constrains-extension-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-idr-bgp-rt-constrains-extension-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-idr-bgp-rt-constrains-extension-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/