Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 19:08:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Echo Request/Reply for Enabled In-situ OAM Capabilities
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Lei Bo
	Filename        : draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-01-20

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the echo request/reply
   mechanisms used in IPv6, MPLS and SFC environments, which can be used
   within an IOAM domain, allowing the IOAM encapsulating node to
   acquire the enabled IOAM capabilities of each IOAM transit node and/
   or IOAM decapsulating node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/