Subject: I-D Action: draft-rajagopalan-pcep-rsvp-color-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 20:49:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation Element Protocol(PCEP) Extension for RSVP Color
        Authors         : Balaji Rajagopalan
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Gyan Mishra
	Filename        : draft-rajagopalan-pcep-rsvp-color-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-01-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) to carry a newly defined attribute of RSVP LSP called
   'color' that can be used as a guiding criterion for selecting the LSP
   as a next hop for a service route.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rajagopalan-pcep-rsvp-color/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rajagopalan-pcep-rsvp-color-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rajagopalan-pcep-rsvp-color-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/