Subject: I-D Action: draft-rogge-manet-dlep-radio-band-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 05:29:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DLEP Radio Band Extension
        Author          : Henning Rogge
	Filename        : draft-rogge-manet-dlep-radio-band-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-01-27

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Dynamic Link Exchange
   Protocol (DLEP) to provide the bands used by the radio, their signal
   strength and their usage statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rogge-manet-dlep-radio-band/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rogge-manet-dlep-radio-band-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/