Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-dynlink-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 06:52:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic Resource Linking for Constrained RESTful Environments
        Authors         : Michael Koster
                          Bilhanan Silverajan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-dynlink-12.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-01-12

Abstract:
   This specification defines Link Bindings, which provide dynamic
   linking of state updates between resources, either on an endpoint or
   between endpoints, for systems using CoAP (RFC7252).  This
   specification also defines Conditional Notification and Control
   Attributes that work with Link Bindings or with CoAP Observe
   (RFC7641).

Editor note

   The git repository for the draft is found at https://github.com/core-
   wg/dynlink

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-dynlink/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-dynlink-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-dynlink-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-dynlink-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/