Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertocci-identity-in-browser-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:21:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identity Use Cases in Browser Catalog
        Authors         : Vittorio Bertocci
                          George Fletcher
	Filename        : draft-bertocci-identity-in-browser-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-01-22

Abstract:
   This informational document aims to gather in a single place all the
   most important scenarios in which identity protocols in current use
   leverage web browser features to achieve their goals and deliver
   their intended user experience.  The purpose of compiling this
   scenario collection is to make it easier for the identity community
   to engage with the browser vendors, and in particular to preserve (or
   enhance) user experience and expressive power of the identity
   protocols in mainstream use as browsers introduce new privacy
   preserving restrictions and new identity tailored features.  By
   providing a single artifact, listing scenarios in a consistent
   format, we hope to anchor the conversation on concrete outcomes and
   impact of changes on end users, developers, providers and in general
   everyone contributing to identity in the industry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertocci-identity-in-browser/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertocci-identity-in-browser-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bertocci-identity-in-browser-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/