Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 07:47:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiplexed Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for a MASQUE Protocol to Proxy IP Traffic
        Authors         : Alex Chernyakhovsky
                          Dallas McCall
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-01-08

Abstract:
   There is interest among MASQUE working group participants in
   designing a protocol that can proxy IP traffic over HTTP.  This
   document describes the set of requirements for such a protocol.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the MASQUE IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] or on the GitHub repository which
   contains the draft: https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-
   masque-ip-proxy-reqs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/