Subject: I-D Action: draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 05:20:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DLT Gateway Crash Recovery Mechanism
        Authors         : Rafael Belchior
                          Miguel Correia
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-01-12

Abstract:
   This memo describes crash recovery mechanisms for the Open Digital
   Asset Protocol (ODAP).  The memo presents ODAP-2PC, a protocol
   assures that gateways running ODAP are crash fault-tolerant, meaning
   that the atomicity of asset transfers are assured even if gateways
   crash.  This protocol includes the description of the messaging and
   logging flows necessary for gateways to keep track of current state,
   the crash-recovery protocol, and a rollback mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belchior-gateway-recovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/