Subject: I-D Action: draft-sheffer-ietf-ciphertext-format-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 06:29:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Generic Ciphertext Format
        Authors         : Yaron Sheffer
                          Gleb Keselman
                          Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-ietf-ciphertext-format-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-01-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of structured headers for encrypted data.
   The main goal of this format is to enable detection of encrypted data
   in large data stores, and associating it back to the system where it
   was created and the key with which it was encrypted.  This allows
   organizations to extend the concept of data governance to encrypted
   data, and to manage such data even when encrypted by multiple
   different systems and cloud providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sheffer-ietf-ciphertext-format/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-ietf-ciphertext-format-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sheffer-ietf-ciphertext-format-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sheffer-ietf-ciphertext-format-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/