Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-tpe-aided-spe-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 04:41:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TPE-aided SPE-Protection
        Author          : Yubao Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-tpe-aided-spe-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-01-25

Abstract:
   MPLS EVPN SPEs cannot make use of anycast MPLS tunnel (whose egress
   LSRs are two of these SPEs) because that the two SPEs will re-assign
   different EVPN labels for the same EVPN prefix.  It will be
   complicated to static-configure EVPN label for each EVPN prefix.  At
   the same time, the TPEs should advertise specified signalling to do
   egress node (TPE) protection.  This document specifies a egress node
   protection signalling from/among TPE nodes, and TPE (whether it is
   egress-protected or not) can help the SPEs to do egress protection on
   the basis of that signalling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-tpe-aided-spe-protection/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wang-bess-tpe-aided-spe-protection-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/