Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 16:28:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Revised IANA Considerations for DNSSEC
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-01-22

Abstract:
   This document changes the review requirements needed to get some
   DNSSEC algorithms and resource records added to IANA registries.  It
   updates RFC 6014 to include hash algorithms for DS records and NSEC3
   parameters.  It also updates RFC 5155 and RFC 6014, which have
   requirements for DNSSEC algorithms.  It also updates RFC 8624 to say
   that algorithms that are described in RFCs that are not on standards
   track are only at the "MAY" level of implementation recommendation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-iana-cons-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/