Subject: I-D Action: draft-ryzokuken-datetime-extended-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:51:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Date and Time on the Internet: Timestamps with additional information
        Author          : Ujjwal Sharma
	Filename        : draft-ryzokuken-datetime-extended-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-01-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a date and time format for use in Internet
   protocols for representation of dates and times using the proleptic
   Gregorian calendar, with optional extensions representing additional
   information including a time zone and a calendaring system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ryzokuken-datetime-extended/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ryzokuken-datetime-extended-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/