Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-rats-usecase-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 18:03:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for RATS
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-rats-usecase-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-01-26

Abstract:
   This document presents three scenarios from the Internet Service
   Providers' perspective as an supplement use case of the RATS work
   group.  And make some discussions of access authentication,
   application authentication and trusted link.  The requirements of
   trusted link is put forward to establish a protecttive network
   connection, thus ensure the native network security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-rats-usecase/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-rats-usecase-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-rats-usecase-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-rats-usecase-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/