Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-coswid-rim-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 12:49:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reference Integrity Measurement Extension for Concise Software Identities
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Patrick Uiterwijk
                          David Waltermire
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-coswid-rim-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-01-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies the CDDL and usage description for Reference
   Integrity Measurements (RIM) in Remote Attestation Procedures (RATS).
   The specification is based on Concise Software Identification
   (CoSWID) and TCG Reference Integrity Manifest Information Model -
   based on Host Integrity at Runtime and Start-up (HIRS).  Extension
   points defined in CoSWID used to augment CoSWID tags with new
   attributes that can express the TCG Reference Integrity Manifest
   extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-coswid-rim/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-coswid-rim-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-coswid-rim-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-rats-coswid-rim-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/