Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 23:14:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Caching
        Authors         : Roy T. Fielding
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Julian Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-14.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2021-01-12

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a stateless application-
   level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  This document defines HTTP caches and the associated header
   fields that control cache behavior or indicate cacheable response
   messages.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7234.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-14.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/