Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-suit-claims-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 12:49:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Trustworthiness Vectors for the Software Updates of Internet of Things (SUIT) Workflow Model
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Brendan Moran
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-suit-claims-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-01-13

Abstract:
   The IETF Remote Attestation Procedures (RATS) architecture defines
   Conceptual Messages as input and output of the appraisal process that
   assesses the trustworthiness of remote peers: Evidence and
   Attestation Results.  Based on the Trustworthiness Vectors defined in
   Trusted Path Routing, this document defines a core set of Claims to
   be used in Evidence and Attestation Results for the Software Update
   for the Internet of Things (SUIT) Workflow Model.  Consecutively,
   this document is in support of the Trusted Execution Environment
   Provisioning (TEEP) architecture, which defines the assessment of
   remote peers via RATS and uses SUIT for evidence generation as well
   as a remediation measure to improve trustworthiness of given remote
   peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-suit-claims/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-rats-suit-claims-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-rats-suit-claims-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-rats-suit-claims-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/