Subject: I-D Action: draft-hurst-quic-rtp-tunnelling-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 08:11:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QRT: QUIC RTP Tunnelling
        Author          : Sam Hurst
	Filename        : draft-hurst-quic-rtp-tunnelling-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-01-28

Abstract:
   QUIC is a UDP-based transport protocol for stream-orientated,
   congestion-controlled, secure, multiplexed data transfer.  RTP
   carries real-time data between endpoints, and the accompanying
   control protocol RTCP allows monitoring and control of the transfer
   of such data.  With RTP and RTCP being agnostic to the underlying
   transport protocol, it is possible to multiplex both the RTP and
   associated RTCP flows into a single QUIC connection to take advantage
   of QUIC features such as low-latency setup and strong TLS-based
   security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hurst-quic-rtp-tunnelling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hurst-quic-rtp-tunnelling-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hurst-quic-rtp-tunnelling-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hurst-quic-rtp-tunnelling-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/