Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-omni-send-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 12:32:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure NEighbor Discovery (SEND) over OMNI Interfaces
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-omni-send-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-01-21

Abstract:
   The Overlay Multilink Network Interface (OMNI) specification can be
   used by nodes on public Internetworks when a suitable security
   service is provided to authenticate IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (IPv6 ND)
   control messages.  The basic OMNI security service for transmission
   of IPv6 ND messages over public Internetworks uses a Hashed Message
   Authentication Code (HMAC) based on a shared secret.  This document
   specifies use of the Secure NEighbor Discovery (SEND) protocol over
   OMNI interfaces which can provide a more flexible and robust service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-omni-send/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-omni-send-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-omni-send-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-omni-send-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/