Subject: I-D Action: draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 01:23:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Color-Aware Routing Problem Statement
        Authors         : Dhananjaya Rao
                          Swadesh Agrawal
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ketan Talaulikar
	Filename        : draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-02-04

Abstract:
   This document explores the scope, use-cases and requirements for a
   BGP based routing solution to establish end-to-end intent-aware paths
   across a multi-domain service provider network environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-problem-statement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/