Subject: I-D Action: draft-gruessing-sdp-http-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 14:51:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDP Mapping into HTTP structured headers
        Author          : James Gruessing
	Filename        : draft-gruessing-sdp-http-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-02-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a HTTP header based representation of the
   Session Description Protocol which can be used in describing media
   being negotiated or delivered via HTTP.

Note to Readers

   _RFC Editor: please remove this section before publication_

   Source code and issues for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/fiestajetsam/I-D/tree/main/draft-gruessing-sdp-
   http [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gruessing-sdp-http/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gruessing-sdp-http-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gruessing-sdp-http-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gruessing-sdp-http-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/