Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 08:00:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New ASN.1 Modules for the Evidence Record Syntax (ERS)
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Carl Wallace
	Filename        : draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-15

Abstract:
   The Evidence Record Syntax (ERS) and the conventions for including
   these evidence record in the Server-Based Certificate Validation
   Protocol (SCVP) are expressed using ASN.1.  This document updates
   those ASN.1 modules to conform to the 2002 version of ASN.1 and
   employ the conventions adopted in RFC 5911, RFC 5912, and RFC 6268.
   There are no bits-on-the-wire changes to any of the formats; this is
   simply a change to the ASN.1 syntax.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/