Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-lsvr-bgp-spf-vtn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 03:28:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP SPF for Virtual Transport Network (VTN)
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-dong-lsvr-bgp-spf-vtn-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   A Virtual Transport Network (VTN) is a virtual underlay network which
   consists of a customized network topology and a set of network
   resource allocated from the physical network.  In a network, multiple
   VTNs can be created to meet different service requirements, and
   services may be mapped to the same or different VTNs.

   In networks where BGP Shortest Path First (SPF) is used to distribute
   the link-state information among network nodes, the information of
   VTNs needs to be distributed along with the basic network
   information.  This document specifies the BGP SPF mechanisms with
   necessary extensions to distribute the VTN information and perform
   VTN-specific path computaton.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-lsvr-bgp-spf-vtn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-lsvr-bgp-spf-vtn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-lsvr-bgp-spf-vtn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/