Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 16:03:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Postcard-based On-Path Flow Data Telemetry using Packet Marking
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ahmed Abdelsalam
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Jongyoon Shin
                          Kyungtae Lee
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   The document describes a packet-marking variation of the Postcard-
   Based Telemetry (PBT), referred to as PBT-M.  Unlike the instruction-
   based PBT, as embodied in IOAM DEX, PBT-M does not require the
   encapsulation of a telemetry instruction header, so it avoids some of
   the implementation challenges of the instruction-based PBT.  However,
   PBT-M has unique issues that need to be considered.  This document
   serves as a scheme overview and provides design guidelines applicable
   to implementations in different network protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/