Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-l3-accessible-evpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 23:04:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer-3 Accessible EVPN Services
        Authors         : Wei Wang
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-l3-accessible-evpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-18

Abstract:
   This draft describes a new mechanism called "Layer-3 accessible EVPN
   services", which extends the EVPN Service Interfaces in [RFC7432].
   This mechanism allows Layer-3 network to run between CE and PE, and
   defines Logical Session Identifier(LSI) for traffic isolation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-l3-accessible-evpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-bess-l3-accessible-evpn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bess-l3-accessible-evpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/