Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-icalendar-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 22:03:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSCalendar: Converting from and to iCalendar
        Authors         : Neil Jenkins
                          Robert Stepanek
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-icalendar-04.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2021-02-20

Abstract:
   This document provides the required methods for converting JSCalendar
   from and to iCalendar.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-icalendar/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-icalendar-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-icalendar-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-icalendar-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/