Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-ipwave-security-privacy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 01:25:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Basic Support for Security and Privacy in IP-Based Vehicular Networks
        Authors         : Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong
                          Yiwen (Chris) Shen
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-jeong-ipwave-security-privacy-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes possible attacks of security and privacy in
   IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments (IPWAVE).  It also
   proposes countermeasures for those attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-ipwave-security-privacy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-ipwave-security-privacy-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jeong-ipwave-security-privacy-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jeong-ipwave-security-privacy-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/