Subject: I-D Action: draft-xzc-lsr-mpls-flc-flrd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 22:30:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signaling Flow-ID Label Capability and Flow-ID Readable Label Depth Using IGP and BGP-LS
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Weiqiang Cheng
	Filename        : draft-xzc-lsr-mpls-flc-flrd-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   Flow-ID Label (FL) is used for MPLS flow identification and flow-
   based performance measurement with alternate marking method.  The
   ability to process Flow-ID labels is called Flow-ID Label Capability
   (FLC), and the capability of reading the maximum label stack depth
   and performing FL-based performance measurement is called Flow-ID
   Readable Label Depth (FRLD).  This document defines a mechanism to
   signal the FLC and the FRLD using IGP and BGP-LS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xzc-lsr-mpls-flc-flrd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xzc-lsr-mpls-flc-flrd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xzc-lsr-mpls-flc-flrd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/