Subject: I-D Action: draft-wisser-dnssec-automation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:01:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNSSEC automation
        Authors         : Ulrich Wisser
                          Shumon Huque
	Filename        : draft-wisser-dnssec-automation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   This document describes an algorithm and a protocol to automate
   DNSSEC multi-signer [RFC8901] "Multi-Signer DNSSEC Models" setup,
   operations and decomissioning.  It makes use of [RFC8078] "Managing
   DS Records from the Parent via CDS/CDNSKEY" and [RFC7477] "Child-to-
   Parent Synchronization in DNS" to accomplish this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wisser-dnssec-automation/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wisser-dnssec-automation-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/