Subject: I-D Action: draft-svensson-profiled-representations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 07:49:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Indicating, Discovering, Negotiating, and Writing Profiled Representations
        Authors         : Lars G. Svensson
                          Ruben Verborgh
                          Herbert Van de Sompel
	Filename        : draft-svensson-profiled-representations-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-02-03

Abstract:
   This document details approaches for enriching HTTP interactions with
   information pertaining to the profiles to which resource
   representations conform.  It surveys approaches that were recently
   introduced to indicate the profile of a resource representation, and
   to make representations that conform to a profile discoverable.  It
   introduces a generally applicable approach to negotiate for a
   resource representation that conforms to a profile preferred by a
   user agent.  That approach leverages the existing content negotiation
   mechanism but applies it to the profile dimension to which it was
   previously not applied.  The document also shows how a server can
   convey which profiled representations it is able to accept from a
   user agent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-svensson-profiled-representations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-svensson-profiled-representations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-svensson-profiled-representations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/