Subject: I-D Action: draft-head-rift-auto-evpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 14:16:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RIFT Auto-EVPN
        Authors         : Jordan Head
                          Tony Przygienda
                          Wen Lin
	Filename        : draft-head-rift-auto-evpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies procedures that allow an EVPN overlay to be
   fully and automatically provisioned when using RIFT as underlay and
   leveraging its no touch ZTP architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-head-rift-auto-evpn/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-head-rift-auto-evpn-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/