Subject: I-D Action: draft-mc-tagresolution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 07:12:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Description of Entities Identified by the 'tag' URI Scheme
        Author          : Marek Čermák
	Filename        : draft-mc-tagresolution-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies automated description resolution mechanism
   for Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) in the "tag" scheme.  Tag
   URIs (also known as "tags") are designed to be non-dereferenceable,
   however it may be useful for a tag minter to optinally provide a
   public easily accessible description of the entity associated with a
   tag.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mc-tagresolution/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mc-tagresolution-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/