Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-teas-slice-controller-models-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:45:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Network Slice Controller and its associated data models
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Reza Rokui
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Bo Wu
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Sergio Belloti
	Filename        : draft-contreras-teas-slice-controller-models-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the major functional components of an IETF
   Network Slice Controller (NSC) as well as references the data models
   required for supporting the requests of IETF network slices and their
   realization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-teas-slice-controller-models/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-teas-slice-controller-models-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-contreras-teas-slice-controller-models-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-contreras-teas-slice-controller-models-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/