Subject: I-D Action: draft-rsalz-update-registries-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 11:34:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The update registries draft
        Author          : Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-rsalz-update-registries-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-02-03

Abstract:
   The Network Time Protocol (NTP) and Network Time Security (NTS)
   documents define a number of assigned number registries, collectively
   called the NTP registries.  Some registries have wrong values, some
   registries do not follow current common practice, and some are just
   right.  For the sake of completeness, this document reviews all NTP
   and NTS registries.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/richsalz/draft-rsalz-update-registries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsalz-update-registries/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rsalz-update-registries-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rsalz-update-registries-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/