Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:08:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Babel
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Barbara Stark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-08.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a data model for the Babel routing protocol.
   The data model is defined using the YANG data modeling language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/