Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:35:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS with Flex-Algo for Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Networks
        Authors         : Yongqing Zhu
                          Jie Dong
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-zhu-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) aims to provide enhanced VPN service to support
   some application's needs of enhanced isolation and stringent
   performance requirements.  VPN+ requires integration between the
   overlay VPN and a particular set of resources in the underlay
   network.  A Virtual Transport Network (VTN) is a virtual underlay
   network which has a customized network topology and a set of network
   resources allocated from the physical network.  A VTN could be used
   to support one or a group of VPN+ services.

   When Segment Routing is used as the data plane to provide VTNs, each
   VTN can be allocated with a group of SIDs to identify the topology
   and resource attributes of network segments in the VTN.  The
   association between the network topology, the network resource
   attributes and the SR SIDs may need to be distributed to a
   centralized network controller.  For network scenarios where each VTN
   can be identified by a unique Flex-Algo ID, this document describes a
   mechanism to distribute the information of SR based VTNs using BGP-LS
   with Flex-Algo.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-flexalgo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-idr-bgpls-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/