Subject: I-D Action: draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 23:36:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS-based Service Function Path(SFP) Consistency Verification
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to MPLS LSP ping mechanisms to
   support verification between the control/management plane and the
   data plane state for SR-MPLS service programming and MPLS-based NSH
   SFC.

   This document defines the signaling of the Generic Associated Channel
   (G-ACh) over a Service Function Path (SFP) with an MPLS forwarding
   plane using the basic unit defined in RFC 8595.  The document updates
   RFC 8595 in respect to SFF's handiling TTL expiration.  The document
   also describes the processing of the G-ACh by the elements of the
   SFP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lm-mpls-sfc-path-verification-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/