Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-diversity-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 16:00:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diversity and Inclusiveness in the IETF
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Keith Moore
	Filename        : draft-gont-diversity-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document discusses a number of structural issues that currently
   hinders diversity and inclusiveness in the IETF.  The issues
   discussed in this document are non-exhaustive, but still provide a
   good starting point for the IETF to establish a more comprehensive
   agenda to foster diversity and inclusiveness.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-diversity-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-diversity-analysis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gont-diversity-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/