Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-detnet-layer3-low-latency-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:45:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Micro-burst Decreasing in Layer3 Network for Low-Latency Traffic
        Authors         : Zongpeng Du
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-du-detnet-layer3-low-latency-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document introduces the problem of micro-bursts in layer3
   network, and proposed a method to decrease the micro-bursts in layer3
   network for low-latency traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-detnet-layer3-low-latency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-du-detnet-layer3-low-latency-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-du-detnet-layer3-low-latency-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-du-detnet-layer3-low-latency-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/