Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:05:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Semantic Versioning
        Authors         : Benoit Claise
                          Joe Clarke
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Robert Wilton
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Jason Sterne
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a scheme and guidelines for applying a
   modified set of semantic versioning rules to revisions of YANG
   modules.  Additionally, this document defines a revision-label for
   this modified semver scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/