Subject: I-D Action: draft-cp-spring-srv6-sid-allocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:21:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 SID Allocation
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-cp-spring-srv6-sid-allocation-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a SRv6 SID allocation method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cp-spring-srv6-sid-allocation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cp-spring-srv6-sid-allocation-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cp-spring-srv6-sid-allocation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cp-spring-srv6-sid-allocation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/