Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-t2trg-idevid-considerations-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:35:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Taxonomy of operational security considerations for manufacturer installed keys and Trust Anchors
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-t2trg-idevid-considerations-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document provides a taxonomy of methods used by manufacturers of
   silicon and devices to secure private keys and public trust anchors.
   This deals with two related activities: how trust anchors and private
   keys are installed into devices during manufacturing, and how the
   related manufacturer held private keys are secured against
   disclosure.

   This document does not evaluate the different mechanisms, but rather
   just serves to name them in a consistent manner in order to aid in
   communication.

   RFCEDITOR: please remove this paragraph.  This work is occurring in
   https://github.com/mcr/idevid-security-considerations

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-t2trg-idevid-considerations/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-t2trg-idevid-considerations-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-t2trg-idevid-considerations-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/