Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 14:30:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updated YANG Module Revision Handling
        Authors         : Robert Wilton
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Joe Clarke
                          Jason Sterne
                          Benoit Claise
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning-02.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new YANG module update procedure that can
   document when non-backwards-compatible changes have occurred during
   the evolution of a YANG module.  It extends the YANG import statement
   with an earliest revision filter to better represent inter-module
   dependencies.  It provides help and guidelines for managing the
   lifecycle of YANG modules and individual schema nodes.  It provides a
   mechanism, via the revision-label YANG extension, to specify a
   revision identifier for YANG modules.  This document updates RFC
   7950, RFC 8407 and RFC 8525.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/