Subject: I-D Action: draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:42:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Color-Aware Routing(CAR)
        Authors         : Dhananjaya Rao
                          Swadesh Agrawal
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ketan Talaulikar
	Filename        : draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a BGP based routing solution to establish
   end-to-end intent-aware paths across a multi-domain service provider
   transport network.  This solution is called BGP Color-Aware Routing
   (BGP CAR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dskc-bess-bgp-car-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/