Subject: I-D Action: draft-bestbar-teas-yang-slice-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:44:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Slice Policy
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Bin Wen
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Ran Chen
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-bestbar-teas-yang-slice-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   A slice policy is a policy construct that enables instantiation of
   mechanisms in support of IETF network slice specific control and data
   plane behaviors on select topological elements.  This document
   defines a YANG data model for the management of slice policies on
   slice policy capable nodes and controllers in IP/MPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bestbar-teas-yang-slice-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bestbar-teas-yang-slice-policy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bestbar-teas-yang-slice-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/