Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 14:52:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IP-TFS: IP Traffic Flow Security Using Aggregation and Fragmentation
        Author          : Christian Hopps
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-07.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to enhance IPsec traffic flow
   security (IP-TFS) by adding Traffic Flow Confidentiality (TFC) to
   encrypted IP encapsulated traffic.  TFC is provided by obscuring the
   size and frequency of IP traffic using a fixed-sized, constant-send-
   rate IPsec tunnel.  The solution allows for congestion control as
   well as non-constant send-rate usage.  The mechanisms defined in this
   document are generic with the intent of allowing for non-TFS uses,
   but such uses are outside the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-iptfs-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/