Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-shmoo-cancel-meeting-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 12:36:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Cancellation of IETF Meetings
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-duke-shmoo-cancel-meeting-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-02

Abstract:
   The IETF firmly believes in the value of in-person meetings to reach
   consensus on documents.  However, various emergencies can make a
   planned in-person meeting impossible.  This document provides
   criteria for making this judgment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-shmoo-cancel-meeting/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-duke-shmoo-cancel-meeting-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-duke-shmoo-cancel-meeting-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/