Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-panrg-gateway-based-trust-relationship-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 05:49:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gateway Based Trust Relationship Between the Endpoint and the Intermediate Node
        Authors         : Zongpeng Du
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-du-panrg-gateway-based-trust-relationship-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes an idea about establishing trust relationship
   between the endpoint and the intermediate node along the path based
   on the gateway of the endpoint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-panrg-gateway-based-trust-relationship/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-du-panrg-gateway-based-trust-relationship-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-du-panrg-gateway-based-trust-relationship-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/