Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 14:51:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement Using Simple TWAMP (STAMP) for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Bart Janssens
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-02-10

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document describes procedures for
   Performance Measurement in SR networks using the mechanisms defined
   in RFC 8762 (Simple Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP)) and
   its optional extensions defined in RFC 8972 and draft-gandhi-ippm-
   stamp-srpm.  The procedure described is applicable to SR-MPLS and
   SRv6 data planes and is used for both links and end-to-end SR paths
   including SR Policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-stamp-srpm-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/