Subject: I-D Action: draft-koldychev-pce-multipath-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 08:02:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Signaling Multipath Information
        Authors         : Mike Koldychev
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          Bhupendra Yadav
                          Shuping Peng
	Filename        : draft-koldychev-pce-multipath-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-02-16

Abstract:
   Current PCEP standards allow only one intended and/or actual path to
   be present in a PCEP report or update.  Applications that require
   multipath support such as SR Policy require an extension to allow
   signaling multiple intended and/or actual paths within a single PCEP
   message.  This document introduces such an extension.  Encoding of
   multiple intended and/or actual paths is done by encoding multiple
   Explicit Route Objects (EROs) and/or multiple Record Route Objects
   (RROs).  A special separator object is defined in this document, to
   facilitate this.  This mechanism is applicable to SR-TE and RSVP-TE
   and is dataplane agnostic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koldychev-pce-multipath/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koldychev-pce-multipath-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-koldychev-pce-multipath-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-koldychev-pce-multipath-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/