Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardaker-dnsop-intentionally-temporary-insec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 12:42:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intentionally Temporarily Insecure
        Author          : Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-hardaker-dnsop-intentionally-temporary-insec-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   Performing DNSKEY algorithm transitions with DNSSEC signing is
   unfortunately challenging to get right in practice without decent
   tooling support.  This document weighs the correct, completely secure
   way of rolling keys against an alternate, significantly simplified,
   method that takes a zone through an insecure state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardaker-dnsop-intentionally-temporary-insec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardaker-dnsop-intentionally-temporary-insec-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardaker-dnsop-intentionally-temporary-insec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/