Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-tls-opaque-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:36:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OPAQUE with TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Nick Sullivan
                          Hugo Krawczyk
                          Owen Friel
                          Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-tls-opaque-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes two mechanisms for enabling the use of the
   OPAQUE password-authenticated key exchange in TLS 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-tls-opaque/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-tls-opaque-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sullivan-tls-opaque-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sullivan-tls-opaque-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/