Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 04:48:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DMARC Aggregate Reporting
        Author          : Alex Brotman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   DMARC allows for domain holders to request aggregate reports from
   receivers.  This report is an XML document, and contains extensible
   elements that allow for other types of data to be specified later.
   The aggregate reports can be submitted to the domain holder's
   specified destination as supported by the receiver.

   This document (along with others) obsoletes RFC7489.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/