Subject: I-D Action: draft-jags-spring-sr-service-programming-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 12:42:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for SR Service Programming
        Authors         : Jaganbabu Rajamanickam
                          Kamran Raza
                          Daniel Bernier
                          Gaurav Dawra
	Filename        : draft-jags-spring-sr-service-programming-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for Segment Routing (SR)
   Service Programming.  The model serves as a base framework for
   configuring and managing an SR based service programming.
   Additionally, this document specifies the model for a Service Proxy
   for SR-unaware services.

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jags-spring-sr-service-programming-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jags-spring-sr-service-programming-yang-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jags-spring-sr-service-programming-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jags-spring-sr-service-programming-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/