Subject: I-D Action: draft-ryzokuken-datetime-updated-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 10:32:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Date and Time on the Internet: Timestamps
        Author          : Ujjwal Sharma
	Filename        : draft-ryzokuken-datetime-updated-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a date and time format for use in Internet
   protocols that is a profile of the ISO 8601 standard for
   representation of dates and times using the proleptic Gregorian
   calendar.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ryzokuken-datetime-updated/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ryzokuken-datetime-updated-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/