Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:33:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extension for SR-MPLS Entropy Label Position
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions for BGP to indicate the entropy
   label position in the SR-MPLS label stack when distributing SR Policy
   candidate paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/