Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 01:09:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for NTP
        Authors         : Nan Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Ankit kumar Sinha
                          Anil Kumar S N
                          Yi Zhao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-11.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2021-02-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Network Time Protocol
   (NTP) implementations.  The data model includes configuration data
   and state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/