Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 11:56:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Tunnel Payload Forwarding (TPF) Option
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Luay Jalil
                          Yifeng Zhou
                          Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-15.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-02-02

Abstract:
   This document explains how IPv6 options can be used in IPv6 tunnels.
   It also defines the IPv6 Tunnel Payload Forwarding (TPF) option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-vpn-dest-opt-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/