Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:54:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proxy Operations for CoAP Group Communication
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-03.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operations performed by a forward-proxy
   or reverse-proxy, when using the Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) in group communication scenarios.  Such CoAP proxy processes a
   single request, sent by a CoAP client over unicast, and distributes
   the request over IP multicast to a group of CoAP servers.  It then
   collects the individual responses from these CoAP servers and sends
   these responses to the CoAP client such that the client is able to
   distinguish the responses and their origin servers through addressing
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/