Subject: I-D Action: draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:18:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Assigning DiffServ Codepoints (DCSPs)
        Authors         : Ana Custura
                          Godred Fairhurst
                          Raffaello Secchi
	Filename        : draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses the considerations for assigning new DiffServ
   Code Points (DCSPs).  It considers the common remarking behaviours
   that the Diffserv field might be subjected to along an Internet path.
   It also notes some implications of using a specific DSCP.

   This individual draft aims to seek comments and contributions from
   the TSVWG working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/