Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:06:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Admin Interface for the OSCORE Group Manager
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Rikard Hoeglund
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin-02.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   Group communication for CoAP can be secured using Group Object
   Security for Constrained RESTful Environments (Group OSCORE).  A
   Group Manager is responsible to handle the joining of new group
   members, as well as to manage and distribute the group key material.
   This document defines a RESTful admin interface at the Group Manager,
   that allows an Administrator entity to create and delete OSCORE
   groups, as well as to retrieve and update their configuration.  The
   ACE framework for Authentication and Authorization is used to enforce
   authentication and authorization of the Administrator at the Group
   Manager.  Protocol-specific transport profiles of ACE are used to
   achieve communication security, proof-of-possession and server
   authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/