Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-teas-network-slice-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 01:11:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Network Slice use cases
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Wenying Jiang
                          Ran Chen
                          Liyan Gong
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-cheng-teas-network-slice-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This draft supplements the usecase described in
   [I-D.ietf-teas-ietf-network-slice-definition] from the perspective of
   the operator.In specific,it mainly includes two types of the network
   slice customers from the perspective of operators:

   o End-to-end slicing cloud-network collaboration

   o The branch departments that use slices within the operator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-teas-network-slice-usecase/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-teas-network-slice-usecase-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheng-teas-network-slice-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/