Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-architecture-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 07:55:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Remote Attestation Procedures Architecture
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Dave Thaler
                          Michael Richardson
                          Ned Smith
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-architecture-10.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2021-02-09

Abstract:
   In network protocol exchanges it is often the case that one entity
   requires believable evidence about the operational state of a remote
   peer.  Such evidence is typically conveyed as claims about the peer's
   software and hardware platform, and is subsequently appraised in
   order to assess the peer's trustworthiness.  The process of
   generating and appraising this kind of evidence is known as remote
   attestation.  This document describes an architecture for remote
   attestation procedures that generate, convey, and appraise evidence
   about a peer's operational state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-architecture/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rats-architecture-10.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-architecture-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/