Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-mnat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 10:09:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast Network Address Translation
        Author          : Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-mnat-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-02-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for a network to maintain Network
   Address Translation address mappings for the transport of globally
   addressed multicast traffic within a network that can't otherwise
   forward the globally addressed traffic.  A new Multicast Network
   Address Translation (MNAT) service is defined to communicate the
   address mappings to ingress and egress points within the network, and
   considerations for operation of the MNAT service are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-mnat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-mnat-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-mnat-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/