Subject: I-D Action: draft-bartle-tls-deprecate-ffdhe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 14:03:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecating FFDH(E) Ciphersuites in TLS
        Authors         : Carrick Bartle
                          Nimrod Aviram
                          Filippo Valsorda
	Filename        : draft-bartle-tls-deprecate-ffdhe-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-02-24

Abstract:
   This document deprecates and discourages use of finite field and
   elliptic curve Diffie Hellman cipher suites that have known
   vulnerabilities or improper security properties when implemented
   incorrectly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bartle-tls-deprecate-ffdhe/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bartle-tls-deprecate-ffdhe-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/