Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:13:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework and Data Model for OTN Network Slicing
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Italo Busi
                          Aihua Guo
                          Victor Lopez
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   The requirement of slicing network resource with desired quality of
   service is emerging at every network technology, including the
   Optical Transport Networks (OTN). As a part of the transport network,
   OTN can provide hard pipes with guaranteed data isolation and
   deterministic low latency, which are highly demanded in the Service
   Level Agreement (SLA).

   This document describes a framework for OTN network slicing and a
   YANG data model augmentation of the OTN topology model. Additional
   YANG data model augmentations will be defined in a future version of
   this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/