Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-bgpls-sr-policy-composite-path-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 18:26:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signaling Composite Candidate Path of SR Policy using BGP-LS
        Authors         : Hao Li
                          Mengxiao Chen
                          Changwang Lin
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-bgpls-sr-policy-composite-path-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-02-02

Abstract:
   Segment Routing is a source routing paradigm that explicitly
   indicates the forwarding path for packets at the ingress node.  An SR
   Policy is associated with one or more candidate paths, and each
   candidate path is either dynamic, explicit or composite.  This
   document specifies the extensions to BGP Link State (BGP-LS) to carry
   composite candidate path information in the advertisement of an SR
   policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-bgpls-sr-policy-composite-path/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-bgpls-sr-policy-composite-path-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-bgpls-sr-policy-composite-path-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/