Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-email-draft-and-release-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 09:20:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Implementing Draft & Release and Draft & Review in Internet Mail
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-email-draft-and-release-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-02-17

Abstract:
   This document describes how draft messages intended for Draft &
   Release and Draft & Review environments can be represented in
   Internet Email.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-email-draft-and-release/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-email-draft-and-release-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-melnikov-email-draft-and-release-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-email-draft-and-release-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/