Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 20:23:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking TCP Convergence Layer Protocol Version 4
        Authors         : Brian Sipos
                          Michael Demmer
                          Joerg Ott
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-26.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2021-02-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a TCP-based convergence layer (TCPCL) for
   Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN).  This version of the TCPCL protocol
   resolves implementation issues in the earlier TCPCL Version 3 of
   RFC7242 and updates to the Bundle Protocol (BP) contents, encodings,
   and convergence layer requirements in BP Version 7.  Specifically,
   the TCPCLv4 uses CBOR-encoded BPv7 bundles as its service data unit
   being transported and provides a reliable transport of such bundles.
   This version of TCPCL also includes security and extensibility
   mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-26.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-tcpclv4-26

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/