Subject: I-D Action: draft-proxied-svcb-headers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 09:12:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Header Fields for Proxied SVCB Metadata
        Author          : Tommy Pauly
	Filename        : draft-proxied-svcb-headers-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   This document defines HTTP header fields for the passing Service
   Binding (SVCB) DNS metadata in HTTP responses.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/tfpauly/privacy-proxy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-proxied-svcb-headers/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-proxied-svcb-headers-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/