Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-key-consistency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:09:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key Consistency and Discovery
        Authors         : Alex Davidson
                          Matthew Finkel
                          Martin Thomson
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-wood-key-consistency-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the key consistency and correctness
   requirements of protocols such as Privacy Pass, Oblivious DoH, and
   Oblivious HTTP for user privacy.  It discusses several mechanisms and
   proposals for enabling user privacy in varying threat models.  In
   concludes with discussion of open problems in this area.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-key-consistency/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wood-key-consistency-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/