Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-sr-epe-oam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:49:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Traceroute for Segment Routing (SR) Egress Peer Engineering Segment Identifiers (SIDs) with MPLS Data Planes
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Kapil Arora
                          Mukul Srivastava
                          Samson Ninan
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-sr-epe-oam-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-02-20

Abstract:
   Egress Peer Engineering (EPE) is an application of Segment Routing to
   Solve the problem of egress peer selection.  The Segment Routing
   based BGP-EPE solution allows a centralized controller, e.g. a
   Software Defined Network (SDN) controller to program any egress peer.
   The EPE solution requires a node to program the PeerNode Segment
   Identifier(SID) describing a session between two nodes, the PeerAdj
   SID describing the link (one or more) that is used by sessions
   between peer nodes, and the PeerSet SID describing an arbitrary set
   of sessions or links between a local node and its peers.  This
   document provides new sub-TLVs for EPE Segment Identifiers (SID) that
   would be used in the MPLS Target stack TLV (Type 1), in MPLS Ping and
   Traceroute procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-sr-epe-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sr-epe-oam-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sr-epe-oam-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-sr-epe-oam-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/