Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:43:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : I2NSF NSF Monitoring YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong
                          Patrick Lingga
                          Susan Hares
                          Liang (Frank) Xia
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06.txt
	Pages           : 84
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes an information model and the corresponding
   YANG data model for monitoring Network Security Functions (NSFs) in
   the Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) framework.  If
   the monitoring of NSFs is performed in a comprehensive way, it is
   possible to detect the indication of malicious activity, anomalous
   behavior, the potential sign of denial of service attacks, or system
   overload in a timely manner.  This monitoring functionality is based
   on the monitoring information that is generated by NSFs.  Thus, this
   document describes not only an information model for monitoring NSFs
   along with a YANG data diagram, but also the corresponding YANG data
   model for monitoring NSFs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/