Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-panrg-path-properties-istn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:37:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Required path properties for applying path aware networking in integrated space-terrestrial networks
        Authors         : Shaowen Zheng
                          Peng Liu
                          Danyang Chen
	Filename        : draft-zheng-panrg-path-properties-istn-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   Integrated space-terrestrial networks are heterogeneous networks with
   various path characteristic, and usually belong to different
   administrative domains.  Therefore integrated space-terrestrial
   networks can be seen as a use case of path-aware networking.  This
   memo introduces requirements on path properties when applying path-
   aware-network in integrated space-terrestrial networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-panrg-path-properties-istn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-panrg-path-properties-istn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-panrg-path-properties-istn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/