Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-isis-mfi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 17:58:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Multi-Flooding Instances
        Authors         : Yali Wang
                          Aijun Wang
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-isis-mfi-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new IS-IS flooding mechanism which separates
   multiple flooding instances for dissemination of routing information
   and other types of application-specific information to minimizes the
   impact of non-routing information flooding on the routing convergence
   and stability.  Due to different flooding information has different
   requirements on the flooding rate, these multi-flooding instances
   should be given various priorities and flooding parameters.  An
   encoding format for IS-IS Multi-Flooding Instance Identifier (MFI-ID)
   TLV and Update Process are specified in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-isis-mfi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lsr-isis-mfi-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-isis-mfi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/