Subject: I-D Action: draft-nemoto-precis-unicode13-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 12:27:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PRECIS Framework and Unicode 13.0.0
        Author          : Takahiro Nemoto
	Filename        : draft-nemoto-precis-unicode13-00.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2021-02-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the changes between Unicode 6.3.0 and Unicode
   13.0.0 in the context of PRECIS in the same way as draft-faltstrom-
   unicode12-00.  Note that this document is an updated version of
   draft-nemoto-precis-unicode12-00.  This document provides the
   information necessary to consider whether the PRECIS Framework can
   follow the Unicode standard's updates since Unicode 6.3.0.  This
   document also describes the differences between the Derived Property
   Values of IDNA2008 and PRECIS for each version of Unicode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nemoto-precis-unicode13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nemoto-precis-unicode13-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nemoto-precis-unicode13-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/