Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 06:07:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for DHCPv6 Configuration
        Author          : Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-18.txt
	Pages           : 89
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes YANG data modules for the configuration and
   management of DHCPv6 (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6)
   servers, relays, and clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/