Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishna-mops-ar-use-case-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 04:19:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Media Operations Use Case for an Augmented Reality Application on Edge Computing Infrastructure
        Authors         : Renan Krishna
                          Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-krishna-mops-ar-use-case-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-02-17

Abstract:
   A use case describing transmission of an application on the Internet
   that has several unique characteristics of Augmented Reality (AR)
   applications is presented for the consideration of the Media
   Operations (MOPS) Working Group.  One key requirement identified is
   that the Adaptive-Bit-Rate (ABR) algorithms' current usage of
   policies based on heuristics and models is inadequate for AR
   applications running on the Edge Computing infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishna-mops-ar-use-case/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krishna-mops-ar-use-case-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-krishna-mops-ar-use-case-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-krishna-mops-ar-use-case-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/