Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-90.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 13:42:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization (AERO)
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-90.txt
	Pages           : 86
	Date            : 2021-02-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operation of IP over Overlay Multilink
   Network (OMNI) interfaces using the Asymmetric Extended Route
   Optimization (AERO) internetworking and mobility management service.
   AERO/OMNI use an IPv6 link-local address format that supports
   operation of the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) protocol and links ND
   to IP forwarding.  Prefix delegation/registration services are
   employed for network admission and to manage the routing system.
   Multilink operation, mobility management, quality of service (QoS)
   signaling and route optimization are naturally supported through
   dynamic neighbor cache updates.  Standard IP multicasting services
   are also supported.  AERO is a widely-applicable mobile
   internetworking service especially well-suited to aviation services,
   intelligent transportation systems, mobile Virtual Private Networks
   (VPNs) and many other applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-90
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-90

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-90

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/