Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-add-server-policy-selection-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 23:24:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Server Selection: DNS Server Information with Assertion Token
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-reddy-add-server-policy-selection-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-02-20

Abstract:
   The document defines a mechanism that is meant to communicate DNS
   resolver information to DNS clients for use as a criteria for server
   selection decisions.  In particular, the document defines a mechanism
   for a DNS server to communicate its filtering behavior to DNS
   clients.  Such an information that is cryptographically signed to
   attest its authenticity is used for the selection of DNS resolvers.
   Typically, evaluating the filtering behavior and the signatory, DNS
   clients with minimal or no human intervention can select the DNS
   servers for resolving domain names.

   This assertion is useful for encrypted DNS (e.g., DNS-over-TLS, DNS-
   over-HTTPS, or DNS-over-QUIC) servers that are either public
   resolvers or discovered in a local network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-server-policy-selection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-add-server-policy-selection-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-server-policy-selection-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-server-policy-selection-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/