Subject: I-D Action: draft-qu-mpls-mpls-msd-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 13:11:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Model for MPLS MSD
        Authors         : Yingzhen Qu
                          Acee Lindem
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-qu-mpls-mpls-msd-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-02-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module augmenting the IETF MPLS
   YANG model to provide support for MPLS Maximum SID Depths (MSDs) as
   defined RFC 8476 and RFC 8491.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qu-mpls-mpls-msd-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qu-mpls-mpls-msd-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qu-mpls-mpls-msd-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/