Subject: I-D Action: draft-struik-lamps-verification-friendly-ecdsa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 16:02:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECDSA Signatures in Verification-Friendly Format
        Author          : Rene Struik
	Filename        : draft-struik-lamps-verification-friendly-ecdsa-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to represent ECDSA signatures so as to
   facilitate fast verification of single signatures and fast batch
   verification.  We illustrate that this technique can be applied
   retroactively by any device (rather than only by the signer), thereby
   facilitating transitioning to always generating ECDSA signatures in
   this way.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-struik-lamps-verification-friendly-ecdsa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-struik-lamps-verification-friendly-ecdsa-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-struik-lamps-verification-friendly-ecdsa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/