Subject: I-D Action: draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:28:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for P4 Program Splitting for Heterogeneous Network Nodes
        Authors         : Hemant Singh
                          Marie-Jose Montpetit
	Filename        : draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-18

Abstract:
   For distributed computing, the P4 research community has published a
   paper to show how to split a P4 program into sub-programs which run
   on heterogeneous network nodes in a network.  Examples of nodes are a
   network switch, a smartNIC, or a host machine.  The paper has
   developed artifacts to split program based on latency, data rate,
   cost, etc.  However, the paper does not mention any requirements.  To
   provide guidance, this document covers requirements for splitting P4
   programs for heterogeneous network nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hsingh-coinrg-reqs-p4comp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/