Subject: I-D Action: draft-lc-6man-generalized-srh-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 19:15:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generalized Segment Routing Header
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Cheng Li
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Cong Li
                          Hui Tian
                          Feng Zhao
	Filename        : draft-lc-6man-generalized-srh-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-02-09

Abstract:
   Generalized SRv6 network programming defines the enhanced mechanisms
   of SRv6 to encode SRv6 SIDs, Compressed SIDs and even the MPLS labels
   or IPv4 tunnel information in a single SRH.  This type of SRH is
   called Generalized SRH (G-SRH), which can reduce the overhead of SRv6
   and also provide more flexibility for network programming.  This
   document defines the encapsulation and packet processing of G-SRH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lc-6man-generalized-srh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lc-6man-generalized-srh-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lc-6man-generalized-srh-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lc-6man-generalized-srh-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/