Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 12:53:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The SRv6 END.DTM Endpoint Behavior
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Ron Bonica
                          Peng Shaofu
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Zheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a new SRv6 endpoint behavior, called END.DTM.
   END.DTM supports inter-working between SRv6 and SR-MPLS.  Like any
   endpoint behavior, END.DTM contains a function and arguments.  The
   function causes the processing node to decapsulate a packet, impose
   an SR-MPLS label stack and forward the packet.  The arguments
   determine SR-MPLS label stack contents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/