Subject: I-D Action: draft-hurst-quic-http-data-offset-frame-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 03:32:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Offset Extension Frame For HTTP/3 Data
        Author          : Sam Hurst
	Filename        : draft-hurst-quic-http-data-offset-frame-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optional extension frame type for HTTP/3
   that extends the functionality of the "DATA" frame type to include an
   offset for the HTTP message payload.  This is useful in situations
   where the HTTP/3 exchange is taking place over an unreliable
   transport mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hurst-quic-http-data-offset-frame/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hurst-quic-http-data-offset-frame-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hurst-quic-http-data-offset-frame-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/