Subject: I-D Action: draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:37:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delivered-To Email Header Field
        Author          : Dave Crocker
	Filename        : draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   The address to which email is delivered might be different than any
   of the addresses shown in any of the content header fields that were
   created by the author.  The address used by the mail transport
   service is provided separately, through an envelope SMTP "RCPT TO"
   command.  Before final delivery, handling can entail a sequence of
   addresses that lead to the recipient.  It can be helpful for a
   message to have a common way to record each delivery in such a
   sequence, and to include each address used for that recipient.  This
   specification defines a header field for this information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crocker-email-deliveredto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/