Subject: I-D Action: draft-heist-tsvwg-ecn-deployment-observations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 04:57:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) Deployment Observations
        Author          : Peter G. Heist
	Filename        : draft-heist-tsvwg-ecn-deployment-observations-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-02-20

Abstract:
   This note presents data gathered at an Internet Service Provider's
   gateway on the observed deployment and usage of ECN.  Relevant IP
   counter and flow tracking data was collected and analyzed for TCP and
   other protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heist-tsvwg-ecn-deployment-observations/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-heist-tsvwg-ecn-deployment-observations-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-heist-tsvwg-ecn-deployment-observations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/