Subject: I-D Action: draft-iyengar-cfrg-voprfmetadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:30:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Verifiable Oblivious Pseudo-Random Functions with Public Metadata
        Authors         : Subodh Iyengar
                          Ananth Raghunathan
	Filename        : draft-iyengar-cfrg-voprfmetadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a verifable mechansim to bind public metadata
   to an existing Verifiable oblivious Pseduo-Random function
   [I-D.irtf-cfrg-voprf] (VOPRF).  Using zero knowledge proofs a
   receiver can verify that, for an input x, a VOPRF(k, x, metadata), is
   generated from a secret key k, as well as the given metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iyengar-cfrg-voprfmetadata/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-iyengar-cfrg-voprfmetadata-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/