Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 14:06:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Performance and Liveness Monitoring in Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Navin Vaghamshi
                          Moses Nagarajah
                          Richard Foote
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-02-09

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document defines procedures for Enhanced
   Performance and Liveness Monitoring (PLM) for end-to-end SR paths
   including SR Policies for both SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes, those
   reduce the deployment and operational complexities in a network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/