Subject: I-D Action: draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:32:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private Line Emulation over Packet Switched Networks
        Authors         : Steven Gringeri
                          Jeremy Whittaker
                          Nicolai Leymann
                          Christian Schmutzer
                          Luca Della Chiesa
                          Nagendra Kumar Nainar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Gerald Smallegange
                          Chris Brown
                          Faisal Dada
	Filename        : draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for encapsulating high-speed bit-
   streams as virtual private wire services (VPWS) over packet switched
   networks (PSN) providing complete signal transport transparency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmutzer-bess-ple/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schmutzer-bess-ple-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/