Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:25:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : APN Scope and Gap Analysis
        Authors         : Shuping Peng
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   The APN work in IETF is focused on developing a framework and set of
   mechanisms to derive, convey and use an identifier to allow for the
   implementation of fine-grain user (group)-, application (group)-, and
   service-level requirements at the network layer.  APN aims to apply
   various policies in different nodes along a network path onto a
   traffic flow altogether, that is, at the headend to steer into
   corresponding path, at the midpoint to collect corresponding
   performance measurement data, and at the service function to execute
   particular policies.  Currently there is still no way to realise this
   composite network service provisioning along the path very
   efficiently.  This document further clarifies the scope of the APN
   work and describesthe solution gap analysis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/