Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 06:08:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : In-situ OAM Direct Exporting
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Barak Gafni
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Ramesh Sivakolundu
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-02-17

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) is used
   for recording and collecting operational and telemetry information.
   Specifically, IOAM allows telemetry data to be pushed into data
   packets while they traverse the network.  This document introduces a
   new IOAM option type called the Direct Export (DEX) option, which is
   used as a trigger for IOAM data to be directly exported without being
   pushed into in-flight data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/