Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:22:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing for Redundancy Protection
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Fan Yang
	Filename        : draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   Redundancy protection is one of the mechanisms to achieve service
   protection, following the principle of PREOF (Packet
   Replication/Elimination/Ordering Function).  To empower the Segment
   Routing with the capability of redundancy protection, two types of
   Segment including Redundancy Segment and Merging Segment are
   introduced.  The instantiation of Redundancy and Merging Segments can
   be applied to both segment routing over MPLS (SR-MPLS) and segment
   routing over IPv6 (SRv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/