Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-signing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 15:09:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Vector Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Layer-3 Discovery and Liveness Signing
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Russ Housley
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-signing-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-02-12

Abstract:
   The Layer-3 Discovery and Liveness protocol OPEN PDU may contain a
   public key and a certificate, which can be used to verify signatures
   on subsequent PDUs.  This document describes two mechanisms based on
   digital signatures, one that is Trust On First Use (TOFU), and one
   that uses a trust anchor signture over the public key to provide
   authentication as well as session integrity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-signing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-signing-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-signing-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-signing-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/