Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dyncast-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 08:55:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic-Anycast (Dyncast) Requirements
        Authors         : Peng Liu
                          Peter Willis
                          Dirk Trossen
	Filename        : draft-liu-dyncast-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-15

Abstract:
   This draft provides requirements for an architecture addressing the
   problems outlined in the use case and problem statement draft for
   Dyncast [DYNCAST-PS].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dyncast-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dyncast-reqs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-dyncast-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/