Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:46:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Network Slice Use Cases and Attributes for Northbound Interface of IETF Network Slice Controllers
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Shunsuke Homma
                          Jose A. Ordonez-Lucena
	Filename        : draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document analyses the needs of potential customers of network
   slices realized with IETF techniques in several use cases, identifies
   the functionalities for the North Bound Interface (NBI) of an IETF
   Network Slice Controller to satisfy such requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/