Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pim-srv6-p2mp-path-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 19:52:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless SRv6 Point-to-Multipoint Path
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mike McBride
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aijun Wang
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pim-srv6-p2mp-path-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a solution for a SRv6 Point-to-Multipoint
   (P2MP) Path/Tree to deliver the traffic from the ingress of the path
   to the multiple egresses/leaves of the path in a SR domain.  There is
   no state stored in the core of the network for a SR P2MP path like a
   SR Point-to-Point (P2P) path in this solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pim-srv6-p2mp-path/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pim-srv6-p2mp-path-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pim-srv6-p2mp-path-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pim-srv6-p2mp-path-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/