Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-dnsoquic-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:15:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Specification of DNS over Dedicated QUIC Connections
        Authors         : Christian Huitema
                          Allison Mankin
                          Sara Dickinson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-dnsoquic-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of QUIC to provide transport privacy
   for DNS.  The encryption provided by QUIC has similar properties to
   that provided by TLS, while QUIC transport eliminates the head-of-
   line blocking issues inherent with TCP and provides more efficient
   error corrections than UDP.  DNS over QUIC (DoQ) has privacy
   properties similar to DNS over TLS (DoT) specified in RFC7858, and
   latency characteristics similar to classic DNS over UDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-dnsoquic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-dnsoquic-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dprive-dnsoquic-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dprive-dnsoquic-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/