Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc5316bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 15:02:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ISIS Extensions in Support of Inter-Autonomous System (AS) MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Xiaodong Duan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc5316bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Intermediate System to
   Intermediate System (IS-IS) protocol to support Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering
   (TE) for multiple Autonomous Systems (ASs).  It defines IS-IS
   extensions for the flooding of TE information about inter-AS links,
   which can be used to perform inter-AS TE path computation.

   No support for flooding information from within one AS to another AS
   is proposed or defined in this document.

   This document obsoletes RFC 5316.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc5316bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc5316bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc5316bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc5316bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/