Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-rift-sr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:45:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRIFT: Segment Routing in Fat Trees
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Jordan Head
                          Don Fedyk
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-rift-sr-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies signaling procedures for Segment Routing in
   RIFT.  Each node's loopback address, Segment Routing Global Block
   (SRGB) and Node Segment Identifier (Node-SID), which are typically
   assigned by a configuration management system and distibuted by
   routing protocols, are distributed southbound from the Top Of Fabric
   (TOF) nodes via RIFT's Key-Value distribution mechanism, so that each
   node can compute how to reach a segment represented by the active SID
   in a packet.  An SR controller signals SR policies to ingress nodes
   so that they can send packets with a desired segment list to steer
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-rift-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-rift-sr-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-rift-sr-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-rift-sr-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/