Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-arch-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 07:36:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Architecture
        Authors         : Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Shuai Zhao
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-arch-11.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-02-23

Abstract:
   This document defines an architecture for protocols and services to
   support Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification and tracking
   (UAS RID), plus RID-related communications, including required
   architectural building blocks and their interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-drip-arch-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-drip-arch-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-arch-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/