Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 06:06:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet Data Plane: IP over IEEE 802.1 Time Sensitive Networking (TSN)
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
                          Andrew G. Malis
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Deterministic Networking IP data plane
   when operating over a TSN sub-network.  This document does not define
   new procedures or processes.  Whenever this document makes statements
   or recommendations, these are taken from normative text in the
   referenced RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-tsn-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/