Subject: I-D Action: draft-rift-head-kv-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:42:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RIFT Keys Structure and Well-Known Registry in Key Value TIE
        Authors         : Jordan Head
                          Tony Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-rift-head-kv-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   Routing in Fat-Trees RIFT [RIFT] allows for key/value pairs to be
   advertised within Key-Value Topology Information Elements (KV TIEs).
   The data contained within these KV TIEs can be used for any
   imaginable purpose.  This document defines the various Key Types
   (i.e.  Well-Known, OUI, and Experimental) and a method to structure
   corresponding values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rift-head-kv-registry/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rift-head-kv-registry-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/