Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 18:08:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The OAuth 2.1 Authorization Framework
        Authors         : Dick Hardt
                          Aaron Parecki
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1-01.txt
	Pages           : 86
	Date            : 2021-02-01

Abstract:
   The OAuth 2.1 authorization framework enables a third-party
   application to obtain limited access to an HTTP service, either on
   behalf of a resource owner by orchestrating an approval interaction
   between the resource owner and an authorization service, or by
   allowing the third-party application to obtain access on its own
   behalf.  This specification replaces and obsoletes the OAuth 2.0
   Authorization Framework described in RFC 6749.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/