Subject: I-D Action: draft-garciapardo-panrg-drkey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 05:11:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamically Recreatable Keys
        Authors         : Juan A. Garcia-Pardo
                          Cyrill Kraehenbuehl
                          Benjamin Rothenberger
                          Adrian Perrig
	Filename        : draft-garciapardo-panrg-drkey-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   DRKey is a pragmatic Internet-scale key-establishment system that
   allows any host to locally obtain a symmetric key to enable a remote
   service to perform source-address authentication, and enables first-
   packet authentication.  The remote service can itself locally derive
   the same key with efficient cryptographic operations.

   DRKey was developed with path aware networks in mind, but it is also
   applicable to today's Internet.  It can be incrementally deployed and
   it offers incentives to the parties using it independently of its
   dissemination in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-garciapardo-panrg-drkey/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garciapardo-panrg-drkey-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-garciapardo-panrg-drkey-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/