Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 01:21:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for sid verification for SR-MPLS
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Chun Zhu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verification-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-02-04

Abstract:
   This document updates [RFC8664] to clarify usage of "SID
   verification" bit signalled in Path Computation Element Protocol
   (PCEP), and this document proposes to define a new flag for
   indicating the headend is explicitly requested to verify SID(s) by
   the PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verification/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verification-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-sr-mpls-sid-verification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/