Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ippm-stamp-on-lag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:19:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol Extensions for Performance Measurement on LAG
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-li-ippm-stamp-on-lag-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to Simple Two-Way Active Measurement
   Protocol (STAMP) to implement performance measurement on every member
   link of a Link Aggregation Group (LAG).  Knowing the measured metrics
   of each member link of a LAG enables operators to enforce a
   performance metric-based traffic steering policy across the member
   links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ippm-stamp-on-lag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ippm-stamp-on-lag-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ippm-stamp-on-lag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/