Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcfadden-opsec-endp-evolve-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 11:30:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Evolution of Endpoint Security - An Operational Perspective
        Author          : Mark McFadden
	Filename        : draft-mcfadden-opsec-endp-evolve-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-02-14

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the traditional model of security where
   endpoints in the network are protected by a variety of tools. It
   proposes a model for endpoints and then argues that the older,
   traditional approach is no longer sufficient for operational
   security at the endpoint. A series of operational examples are
   discussed in an Appendix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcfadden-opsec-endp-evolve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcfadden-opsec-endp-evolve-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcfadden-opsec-endp-evolve-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/