Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 14:22:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An HTTPS-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-07.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-02-02

Abstract:
   This document defines both a protocol for sending notifications over
   HTTPS as well as extensions to the data model for configured
   subscriptions defined in RFC 8639.  It also presents an example
   module for configuration without using the data model defined in RFC
   8639.

   This document requires that the publisher is a "server" (e.g., a
   NETCONF or RESTCONF server), but does not assume that the receiver is
   a server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/