Subject: I-D Action: draft-urn-ddi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 10:13:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Data Documentation Initiative (DDI)
        Author          : Joachim Wackerow
	Filename        : draft-urn-ddi-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-02-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) "ddi" for
   Uniform Resource Names (URNs) used to identify resources that conform
   to the standards published by the Data Documentation Initiative (DDI)
   Alliance (https://ddialliance.org/).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urn-ddi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urn-ddi-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-urn-ddi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/