Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:16:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Modules describing Capabilities for Systems and Datastore Update Notifications
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-14.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules,"ietf-system-capabilities" and
   "ietf-notification-capabilities".

   The module "ietf-system-capabilities" provides a placeholder
   structure that can be used to specify YANG related system
   capabilities for servers.  The module can be used to report
   capability information from the server at run-time or implementation-
   time, per the YANG Instance Data File Format.

   The module "ietf-notification-capabilities" augments "ietf-system-
   capabilities" to specify capabilities related to Subscription to YANG
   Notifications for Datastore Updates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/