Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-91.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 12:24:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization (AERO)
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-91.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2021-02-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies an Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization
   (AERO) service for IP internetworking over Overlay Multilink Network
   (OMNI) interfaces.  AERO/OMNI use an IPv6 link-local address format
   that supports operation of the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) protocol
   and links ND to IP forwarding.  Prefix delegation/registration
   services are employed for network admission and to manage the routing
   system.  Multilink operation, mobility management, multicast, quality
   of service (QoS) signaling and route optimization are naturally
   supported through dynamic neighbor cache updates.  AERO is a widely-
   applicable mobile internetworking service especially well-suited to
   aviation services, intelligent transportation systems, mobile Virtual
   Private Networks (VPNs) and many other applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-91
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-91

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-intarea-6706bis-91

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/