Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 14:08:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for OSPF SR (Segment Routing) Protocol
        Authors         : Derek Yeung
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-14.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module that can be used to
   configure and manage OSPF Segment Routing.  It also defines a module
   for management of Signaling Maximum SID Depth (MSD) Using OSPF.  The
   modules are based on YANG 1.1 as defined in RFC 7950 and conform to
   the Network Management Datastore Architecture (NDMA) as described in
   RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/