Subject: I-D Action: draft-fedyk-ipsecme-mib-iptfs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:27:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Traffic Flow Security
        Authors         : Don Fedyk
                          Eric Kinzie
	Filename        : draft-fedyk-ipsecme-mib-iptfs-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes managed objects for the the management of IP
   Traffic Flow Security additions to IKEv2 and IPsec.  This document
   provides a read only version of the objects defined in the YANG
   module for the same purpose.

   This is an unpublished work in progress.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fedyk-ipsecme-mib-iptfs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fedyk-ipsecme-mib-iptfs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fedyk-ipsecme-mib-iptfs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/