Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-media-content-type-format-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:25:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On Media-Types, Content-Types, and related terminology
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-media-content-type-format-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   There is a lot of confusion about media-types, content-types, and
   related terminology.

   This memo is an attempt at clearing it up, so we can use consistent
   terminology in CoRE and related specifications.  It also defines some
   ABNF that can be used in these specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-media-content-type-format/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-core-media-content-type-format-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-core-media-content-type-format-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/