Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 22:45:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : BATS Coding Scheme for Multi-hop Data Transport
        Authors         : Shenghao Yang
                          Xuan Huang
                          Raymond W. Yeung
                          John K. Zao
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   BATS code is a class of efficient linear network coding scheme with a
   matrix generalization of fountain codes as the outer code, and batch-
   based linear network coding as the inner code.  This document
   describes a baseline BATS coding scheme for communication through
   multi-hop networks, and discusses the related research issues towards
   a more sophisticated BATS coding scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/