Subject: I-D Action: draft-pietrak-cookie-scope-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 04:17:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cookie Extention Limitting Its Availability to User Agent Components
        Author          : Rafal Pietrak
	Filename        : draft-pietrak-cookie-scope-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-02-04

Abstract:
   This memo addresses cookies security by introduction of an additional
   constraints, web application designer may impose on cookie
   availability for localhost applications components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pietrak-cookie-scope/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pietrak-cookie-scope-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pietrak-cookie-scope-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/