Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-saag-onpath-attacker-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:25:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A taxonomy of eavesdropping attacks
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Jonathan Hoyland
	Filename        : draft-richardson-saag-onpath-attacker-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   The terms on-path attacker and Man-in-the-Middle Attack have been
   used in a variety of ways, sometimes interchangeably, and sometimes
   meaning different things.

   This document offers an update on terminology for network attacks.  A
   consistent set of terminology is important in describing what kinds
   of attacks a particular protocol defends against, and which kinds the
   protocol does not.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-saag-onpath-attacker/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-saag-onpath-attacker-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-saag-onpath-attacker-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/