Subject: I-D Action: draft-vgovindan-pim-jp-extensions-lisp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 05:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PIM Join/ Prune Attributes for LISP Environments using Underlay Multicast
        Author          : Vengada Prasad Govindan
	Filename        : draft-vgovindan-pim-jp-extensions-lisp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to PIM Join/ Prune messages.
   This document defines one PIM Join/ Prune attribute that support the
   construction of multicast distribution trees where the root and
   receivers are located in different Locator/ID Separation Protocol
   (LISP) sites using underlay IP Multicast.  This attribute allows the
   receiver site to signal the underlay multicast group to the control
   plane of the root ITR (Ingress Tunnel Router).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vgovindan-pim-jp-extensions-lisp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-vgovindan-pim-jp-extensions-lisp-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/