Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 20:29:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BPSec Default Security Contexts
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane, III
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document defines default integrity and confidentiality security
   contexts that may be used with the Bundle Protocol Security Protocol
   (BPSec) implementations.  These security contexts may be used for
   both testing the interoperability of BPSec implementations and for
   providing basic security operations when no other security contexts
   are defined or otherwise required for a network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/