Subject: I-D Action: draft-koldychev-pce-operational-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 06:54:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Operational Clarification
        Authors         : Mike Koldychev
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Shuping Peng
                          Diego Achaval
                          Hari Kotni
	Filename        : draft-koldychev-pce-operational-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   This document is meant to provide better clarity about how PCEP
   operates and hence to facilitate better interoperability between
   different equipment vendors.  The content of this document has been
   compiled based on the feedback from several multi-vendor interop
   exercises.  Several constructs are introduced to facilitate this,
   such as the LSP-DB and the ASSO-DB.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koldychev-pce-operational/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koldychev-pce-operational-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-koldychev-pce-operational-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-koldychev-pce-operational-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/