Subject: I-D Action: draft-bestbar-spring-scalable-ns-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:53:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scalable Network Slicing over SR Networks
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Bin Wen
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-bestbar-spring-scalable-ns-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   Multiple network slices can be realized on top of a single shared
   network.  A router that requires forwarding of a packet that belongs
   to a slice aggregate may have to decide on the forwarding action to
   take based on selected next-hop(s), and the forwarding treatment
   (e.g., scheduling and drop policy) to enforce based on the slice
   aggregate per-hop behavior.  Segment Routing is a technology that
   enables the steering of packets in a network by encoding pre-
   established segments within the network into the packet header.  This
   document introduces mechanisms to enable forwarding of packets over a
   specific slice aggregate along a Segment Routing (SR) path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bestbar-spring-scalable-ns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bestbar-spring-scalable-ns-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bestbar-spring-scalable-ns-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bestbar-spring-scalable-ns-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/