Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-native-short-addresses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 22:03:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Native Short Addresses for the Internet Edge
        Authors         : Guangpeng Li
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Donald Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-li-native-short-addresses-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a new approach to IP header compression
   including native short addresses adoption for use in scenarios where
   minimizing packet size is crucial but routing performance must be
   maximised.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-native-short-addresses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-native-short-addresses-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-native-short-addresses-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/