Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:26:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Aware Networking RG RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : A Vocabulary of Path Properties
        Authors         : Theresa Enghardt
                          Cyrill Krähenbühl
	Filename        : draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   Path properties express information about paths across a network and
   the services provided via such paths.  In a path-aware network, path
   properties may be fully or partially available to entities such as
   hosts.  This document defines and categorizes path properties.
   Furthermore, the document specifies several path properties which
   might be useful to hosts or other entities, e.g., for selecting
   between paths or for invoking some of the provided services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/