Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 08:35:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : I2NSF Network Security Function-Facing Interface YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Jinyong Tim Kim
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jung-Soo Park
                          Susan Hares
                          Qiushi Lin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-11.txt
	Pages           : 102
	Date            : 2021-02-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring security
   policy rules on Network Security Functions (NSF) in the Interface to
   Network Security Functions (I2NSF) framework.  The YANG data model in
   this document corresponds to the information model for NSF-Facing
   Interface in the I2NSF framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/