Subject: I-D Action: draft-bestbar-lsr-slice-aware-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:32:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extensions for Support of Slice Aggregate Aware Traffic Engineering
        Authors         : William Britto
                          Rajesh Shetty
                          Colby Barth
                          Bin Wen
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Ran Chen
	Filename        : draft-bestbar-lsr-slice-aware-te-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   A slice aggregate is a collection of packets that match a slice
   policy selection criteria and are given the same forwarding
   treatment.  Slice Aggregate aware Traffic Engineering (SA-TE) is a
   mechanism that facilitates Traffic Engineering (TE) path selection to
   take into account the available network resources associated with a
   specific slice aggregate.  This document specifies the Interior
   Gateway Protocol (IGP) extensions for support of SA-TE.  This
   includes the generalization of the semantics of a number of IGP
   extensions already defined for existing MPLS Traffic Engineering in
   [RFC3630], [RFC4124], [RFC5305] and additional IGP extensions beyond
   those.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bestbar-lsr-slice-aware-te/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bestbar-lsr-slice-aware-te-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bestbar-lsr-slice-aware-te-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/