Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-dprive-adox-latest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 07:33:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signaling Authoritative DNS Encryption
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Eric Rescorla
                          David Schinazi
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-dprive-adox-latest-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for signaling that a given
   authoritative DNS server is reachable by encrypted DNS.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the DNS PRIVate Exchange
   Working Group mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived
   at https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/dns-privacy/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ekr/draft-rescorla-dprive-adox.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-dprive-adox-latest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-dprive-adox-latest-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rescorla-dprive-adox-latest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/