Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-ipwave-context-aware-navigator-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 01:31:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Context-Aware Navigation Protocol for IP-Based Vehicular Networks
        Authors         : Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong
                          Bien Aime Mugabarigira
                          Yiwen (Chris) Shen
                          Zhong Xiang
                          Zeung Il (Ben) Kim
	Filename        : draft-jeong-ipwave-context-aware-navigator-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes a Context-Aware Navigation Protocol (CNP) for
   IP-based vehicular networks for cooperative navigation among vehicles
   in road networks.  This CNP aims at the enhancement of driving safety
   through a light-weight driving information sharing method.  The CNP
   protocol uses an IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) option to convey
   driving information such as a vehicle's position, speed,
   acceleration/deceleration, and direction, and a driver's driving
   action (e.g., braking and accelerating).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-ipwave-context-aware-navigator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-ipwave-context-aware-navigator-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jeong-ipwave-context-aware-navigator-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jeong-ipwave-context-aware-navigator-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/