Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-ippm-epm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:36:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Error Performance Measurement in Packet-switched Networks
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Xiao Min
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-ippm-epm-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the error performance metric to
   characterize a packet-switched network's conformance to the pre-
   defined set of performance objectives.  In this document, metrics
   that characterize error performance in a packet-switched network
   (PSN) are defined, as well as methods to measure and calculate them.
   Also, the requirements for an active Operation, Administration, and
   Maintenance protocol to support the error performance measurement in
   PSN are discussed, and potential candidate protocols are analyzed.
   All metrics and measurement methods are equally applicable to
   underlay and overlay networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-epm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-epm-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-epm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-ippm-epm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/