Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-spring-truncated-sid-inter-domain-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 19:03:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Truncated SID Inter Domain Considerations
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-peng-spring-truncated-sid-inter-domain-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-02-01

Abstract:
   This document introduces a method for interworking between domains of
   Segment Routing in IPv6 network that use different levels of Segment
   Identifier's compression.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-spring-truncated-sid-inter-domain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-spring-truncated-sid-inter-domain-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-spring-truncated-sid-inter-domain-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-spring-truncated-sid-inter-domain-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/