Subject: I-D Action: draft-dang-queuing-with-multiple-cyclic-buffers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 04:07:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Queuing Mechanism with Multiple Cyclic Buffers
        Authors         : Bingyang Liu
                          Joanna Dang
	Filename        : draft-dang-queuing-with-multiple-cyclic-buffers-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document presents a queuing mechanism with multiple cyclic
   buffers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dang-queuing-with-multiple-cyclic-buffers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dang-queuing-with-multiple-cyclic-buffers-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dang-queuing-with-multiple-cyclic-buffers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/