Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-media-channel-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:32:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Flexi-Grid Media Channels
        Authors         : Jorge E. Lopez de Vergara Mendez
                          Daniel Perdices Burrero
                          Daniel King
                          Victor Lopez
                          Italo Busi
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Young Lee
                          G. Galimberti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-media-channel-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG model for managing flexi-grid optical
   media channels, complementing the information provided by the flexi-
   grid topology model.

   The YANG data model defined in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-media-channel-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-media-channel-yang-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-media-channel-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-media-channel-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/