Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-spring-srv6-srh-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 14:46:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRH and IP header protection
        Authors         : Dongjie Lu
                          Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-spring-srv6-srh-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes a method to protect SRH and IP header using
   signature which stored in the TLV, this scheme can apply to SRv6 and
   G-SRv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-spring-srv6-srh-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-spring-srv6-srh-security-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-spring-srv6-srh-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/