Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-rtgwg-ipv6-associated-channel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:10:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Associated Channel over IPv6
        Authors         : Fan Yang
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-yang-rtgwg-ipv6-associated-channel-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   In this document, an associated channel is introduced to provide a
   control channel based on IPv6, carrying types of control and
   management messages.  By using the associated channel, messages can
   be transmitted between the network nodes to provide functions like
   path identification, OAM, protection switchover signaling, etc.,
   targeting to provide high quality SLA guarantee to service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-rtgwg-ipv6-associated-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-rtgwg-ipv6-associated-channel-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-rtgwg-ipv6-associated-channel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/