Subject: I-D Action: draft-sipos-dtn-udpcl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 20:57:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking UDP Convergence Layer Protocol
        Author          : Brian Sipos
	Filename        : draft-sipos-dtn-udpcl-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2021-02-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a UDP-based convergence layer (UDPCL) for
   Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN).  This version of the UDPCL protocol
   clarifies requirements of RFC7122, adds discussion of multicast
   addressing, and updates to the Bundle Protocol (BP) contents,
   encodings, and convergence layer requirements in BP Version 7.
   Specifically, the UDPCL uses CBOR-encoded BPv7 bundles as its service
   data unit being transported and provides a reliable transport of such
   bundles.  This version of UDPCL also includes security and
   extensibility mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sipos-dtn-udpcl/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-sipos-dtn-udpcl-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/