Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-ippm-simple-direct-loss-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 14:53:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Two-Way Direct Loss Measurement Procedure
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Bart Janssens
                          Stefano Salsano
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-ippm-simple-direct-loss-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-02-12

Abstract:
   This document defines Simple Two-Way Direct Loss Measurement (DLM)
   procedure that can be used for Alternate-Marking Method for detecting
   accurate data packet loss in a network.  Specifically, DLM probe
   packets are defined for both unauthenticated and authenticated modes
   and they are efficient for hardware-based implementation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-ippm-simple-direct-loss/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-ippm-simple-direct-loss-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-ippm-simple-direct-loss-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/