Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-add-dnr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:16:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Adaptive DNS Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DHCP and Router Advertisement Options for the Discovery of Network-designated Resolvers (DNR)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Neil Cook
                          Tommy Jensen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-add-dnr-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   The document specifies new DHCP and IPv6 Router Advertisement options
   to discover encrypted DNS servers (e.g., DNS-over-HTTPS, DNS-over-
   TLS, DNS-over-QUIC).  Particularly, it allows to learn an
   authentication domain name together with a list of IP addresses and a
   port number to reach such encrypted DNS servers.  The discovery of
   DNS-over-HTTPS URI Templates is also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-add-dnr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-add-dnr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-add-dnr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/