Subject: I-D Action: draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:27:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operational Guidance for Deployment of L4S in the Internet
        Author          : Greg White
	Filename        : draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document is intended to provide additional guidance to operators
   of end-systems, operators of networks, and researchers beyond that
   provided in [I-D.ietf-tsvwg-ecn-l4s-id] and
   [I-D.ietf-tsvwg-aqm-dualq-coupled] in order to ensure successful
   deployment of L4S [I-D.ietf-tsvwg-l4s-arch] in the Internet.  The
   focus of this document is on potential interactions between L4S flows
   and Classic ECN ([RFC3168]) flows in Classic ECN bottleneck links.
   The document discusses the potential outcomes of these interactions,
   describes mechanisms to detect the presence of [RFC3168] bottlenecks,
   and identifies opportunites to prevent and/or detect and resolve
   fairness problems in such networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-white-tsvwg-l4sops-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/