Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-coinrg-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 03:26:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Computing in the Network Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Use Cases for In-Network Computing
        Authors         : Ike Kunze
                          Klaus Wehrle
                          Dirk Trossen
                          Marie-Jose Montpetit
	Filename        : draft-irtf-coinrg-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2021-02-17

Abstract:
   Computing in the Network (COIN) comes with the prospect of deploying
   processing functionality on networking devices, such as switches and
   network interface cards.  While such functionality can be beneficial
   in several contexts, it has to be carefully placed into the context
   of the general Internet communication.  This document discusses some
   use cases to demonstrate how real applications can benefit from COIN
   and to showcase essential requirements that have to be fulfilled by
   COIN applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-coinrg-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-coinrg-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-coinrg-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/