Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-dnsop-dnssec-strict-mode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 12:43:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNSSEC Strict Mode
        Author          : Benjamin M. Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-dnsop-dnssec-strict-mode-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   Currently, the DNSSEC security of a zone is limited by the strength
   of its weakest signature algorithm.  DNSSEC Strict Mode makes zones
   as secure as their strongest algorithm instead.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/dnsop/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/bemasc/dnssec-strict-mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-dnsop-dnssec-strict-mode/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schwartz-dnsop-dnssec-strict-mode-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/