Subject: I-D Action: draft-barguil-teas-network-slices-instantation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 14:57:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Instantiation of IETF Network Slices in service providers networks
        Authors         : Samier Barguil
                          Luis Miguel Contreras
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-barguil-teas-network-slices-instantation-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   The IETF has produced several YANG data models to support the
   Software-Defined Networking and Network Slice Architecture.  This
   document describes the relationship between the abstract (generic, or
   base) Service Models utilized for the Network Slices requests and the
   Network Models (e.g.  L3NM, L2NM).  This document describes the
   communication between the Network Slice Controller and a network
   controller for IETF network slice creation.

   The YANG service models available for network slicing provide a
   customer-oriented view of the network.  Thus, once the Network Slice
   controller (NSC)receives a request, it needs to expand it to
   accomplish the specific parameters expected by the network
   controller.  The network models are analyzed in terms of how they can
   satisfy the IETF Network Slice requirements.  Identified gaps on
   existing models are reported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barguil-teas-network-slices-instantation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barguil-teas-network-slices-instantation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barguil-teas-network-slices-instantation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/