Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 22:46:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Split-Horizon DNS Configuration in Enterprise Networks
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-02-20

Abstract:
   When split-horizon DNS is deployed by an enterprise, certain
   enterprise domains are only resolvable by querying the network-
   provided DNS server.  DNS clients which use DNS servers not provided
   by the network need to route those DNS domain queries to the network-
   provided DNS server.  This document informs DNS clients of split-
   horizon DNS, their DNS domains, and is compatible with encrypted DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/