Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:41:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Stateful Inter-Domain Tunnels
        Authors         : Olivier Dugeon
                          Julien Meuric
                          Young Lee
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to use a Backward Recursive or
   Hierarchical method to derive inter-domain paths in the context of
   stateful Path Computation Element (PCE).  The mechanism relies on the
   PCInitiate message to set up independent paths per domain.  Combining
   these different paths together enables them to be operated as end-to-
   end inter-domain paths, without the need for a signaling session
   between inter-domain border routers.  For this purpose, this document
   defines a new Stitching Label, new Path Setup Types, new Association
   Type, and a new PCEP communication Protocol (PCEP) Capability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-interdomain-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/