Subject: I-D Action: draft-mmm-rtgwg-integrated-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 15:31:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integrated Operation, Administration, and Maintenance
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Xiao Min
                          Gyan Mishra
	Filename        : draft-mmm-rtgwg-integrated-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the Integrated Operation, Administration, and
   Maintenance (IntOAM) protocol.  IntOAM is based on the lightweight
   capabilities of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection defined in RFC
   5880 Bidirectional Forwarding Detection, and the RFC 6374 Packet Loss
   and Delay Measurement for MPLS Networks to measure performance
   metrics like packet loss and packet delay.  Also, a method to perform
   lightweight on-demand authentication is defined in this
   specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mmm-rtgwg-integrated-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mmm-rtgwg-integrated-oam-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mmm-rtgwg-integrated-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/