Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ippm-otwamp-on-lag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 19:03:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : One-way/Two-way Active Measurement Protocol Extensions for Performance Measurement on LAG
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-li-ippm-otwamp-on-lag-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-02-07

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to One-way Active Measurement
   Protocol (OWAMP), and Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) to
   implement performance measurement on every member link of a Link
   Aggregation Group (LAG).  Knowing the measured metrics of each member
   link of a LAG enables operators to enforce a performance metric-based
   traffic steering policy across the member links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ippm-otwamp-on-lag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ippm-otwamp-on-lag-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ippm-otwamp-on-lag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/