Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:24:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation of Path Segment in SRv6
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths by encoding an ordered list of instructions, called "segments".
   The SR architecture can be implemented over an IPv6 data plane,
   called SRv6.  In some use-cases such as end-to-end SR Path Protection
   and Performance Measurement (PM), an SRv6 path needs to be
   identified.  This document defines the encoding of Path Segment in
   SRv6 networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/