Subject: I-D Action: draft-tppy-bmp-seamless-session-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 22:12:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BMP (BGP Monitoring Protocol) Seamless Session
        Authors         : Thomas Graf
                          Paolo Lucente
                          Pierre Francois
                          Yunan Gu
	Filename        : draft-tppy-bmp-seamless-session-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes an optional BMP session lifecycle extension
   to prevent data duplication of previously exported messages when TCP
   session is re-established.  It prevents loss of messages between TCP
   session re-establishments and increase overall BMP scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tppy-bmp-seamless-session/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tppy-bmp-seamless-session-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tppy-bmp-seamless-session-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/