Subject: I-D Action: draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-outbound-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 02:47:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Revised BGP Maximum Prefix Limits Outbound
        Authors         : Melchior Aelmans
                          Massimiliano Stucchi
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-outbound-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-02-18

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC4271 by adding a control mechanism which
   limits the negative impact of outbound route leaks (RFC7908) in order
   to prevent resource exhaustion in Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-outbound/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-outbound-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-outbound-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sas-idr-maxprefix-outbound-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/