Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertocci-oauth2-tmi-bff-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 12:41:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Token Mediating and session Information Backend For Frontend
        Authors         : Vittorio Bertocci
                          Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-bertocci-oauth2-tmi-bff-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-02-12

Abstract:
   This document describes how a JavaScript frontend can delegate access
   token acquisition to a backend component.  In so doing, the frontend
   can access resource servers directly without taking on the burden of
   communicating with the authorization server, persisting tokens, and
   performing operations that are fraught with security challenges when
   executed in a user agent, but are safe and well proven when executed
   by a confidential client running on a backend.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertocci-oauth2-tmi-bff/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bertocci-oauth2-tmi-bff-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/