Subject: I-D Action: draft-han-mpls-sdi-sr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 19:24:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signal Degrade Indication in Segment Routing over MPLS Network
        Authors         : Liuyan Han
                          Fan Yang
                          Junfeng Zhao
	Filename        : draft-han-mpls-sdi-sr-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a typical use case of MPLS-TP, where signal
   degrade defect needs to be correctly detected and transmitted via OAM
   messages within network.  When MPLS-TP evolves to Segment Routing
   MPLS, transit node has no knowledge of labels to be encapsulated in
   MPLS label stack.  Transit node cannot spread OAM messages with
   signal degrade defect indication.  Thus, a solution is proposed in
   this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-han-mpls-sdi-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-han-mpls-sdi-sr-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-han-mpls-sdi-sr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-han-mpls-sdi-sr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/