Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-spring-sr-service-programming-oam-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:58:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAM for Service Programming with Segment Routing
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Nagendra Kumar Nainar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Francois Clad
                          Faisal Iqbal
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-ali-spring-sr-service-programming-oam-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document defines the Operations, Administrations and Maintenance
   (OAM) for service programming in SR-enabled MPLS and IP networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-spring-sr-service-programming-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-spring-sr-service-programming-oam-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ali-spring-sr-service-programming-oam-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-spring-sr-service-programming-oam-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/