Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-generalized-ecn-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 12:33:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ECN++: Adding Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) to TCP Control Packets
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Bob Briscoe
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-generalized-ecn-07.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2021-02-16

Abstract:
   This document describes an experimental modification to ECN when used
   with TCP.  It allows the use of ECN on the following TCP packets:
   SYNs, pure ACKs, Window probes, FINs, RSTs and retransmissions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-generalized-ecn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-generalized-ecn-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-generalized-ecn-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-generalized-ecn-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/