Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 08:41:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The SRv6 END.DTM Segment Type
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Ron Bonica
                          Peng Shaofu
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Zheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a new SRv6 segment type, called END.DTM.  The
   END.DTM segment type supports inter-working between SRv6 and SR-MPLS.
   Like any segment type, END.DTM contains a function and arguments.
   The function causes the processing SRv6 node to remove an SRv6 header
   and impose an SR-MPLS label stack.  The arguments determine MPLS-
   label stack contents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-spring-srv6-end-dtm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/