Subject: I-D Action: draft-spaghetti-sidrops-rpki-rsc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 06:26:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI Signed Checklists
        Author          : Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-spaghetti-sidrops-rpki-rsc-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-02-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) profile
   for a general purpose listing of checksums (a 'checklist'), for use
   with the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  The objective is
   to allow an attestation, in the form of a listing of one or more
   checksums of arbitrary digital objects (files), to be signed "with
   resources", and for validation to provide a means to confirm a
   specific Internet Resource Holder produced the signed checklist.  The
   profile is intended to provide for the signing of a checksum listing
   with an arbitrary set of Internet Number Resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spaghetti-sidrops-rpki-rsc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spaghetti-sidrops-rpki-rsc-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-spaghetti-sidrops-rpki-rsc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-spaghetti-sidrops-rpki-rsc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/