Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-dyncast-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 09:02:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic-Anycast Architecture
        Authors         : Yizhou Li
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Dirk Trossen
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-li-dyncast-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-02-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposal for an architecture for the
   Dynamic-Anycast (Dyncast).  It includes an architecture overview,
   main components that shall exist, and the workflow.  An example of
   workflow is provided, focusing on the load-balance multi-edge based
   service use-case, where load is distributed in terms of both
   computing and networking resources through the dynamic anycast
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dyncast-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-dyncast-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-dyncast-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/