Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 02:12:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Data Model for Static Context Header Compression (SCHC)
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2021-02-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for the SCHC (Static
   Context Header Compression) compression and fragmentation rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-yang-data-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/