Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:23:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CoRE Resource Directory
        Authors         : Christian Amsüss
                          Zach Shelby
                          Michael Koster
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-27.txt
	Pages           : 88
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   In many IoT applications, direct discovery of resources is not
   practical due to sleeping nodes, or networks where multicast traffic
   is inefficient.  These problems can be solved by employing an entity
   called a Resource Directory (RD), which contains information about
   resources held on other servers, allowing lookups to be performed for
   those resources.  The input to an RD is composed of links and the
   output is composed of links constructed from the information stored
   in the RD.  This document specifies the web interfaces that an RD
   supports for web servers to discover the RD and to register,
   maintain, lookup and remove information on resources.  Furthermore,
   new target attributes useful in conjunction with an RD are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-resource-directory/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-27.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-27

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/