Subject: I-D Action: draft-parecki-oauth-client-intermediary-metadata-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:19:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Client Intermediary Metadata
        Author          : Aaron Parecki
	Filename        : draft-parecki-oauth-client-intermediary-metadata-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This specification defines a mechanism for including information
   about additional parties involved in an OAuth transaction by adding a
   new section to the OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration request, as
   well as requires that authorization servers surface this information
   to users during an OAuth transaction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-parecki-oauth-client-intermediary-metadata/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-parecki-oauth-client-intermediary-metadata-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-parecki-oauth-client-intermediary-metadata-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-parecki-oauth-client-intermediary-metadata-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/