Subject: I-D Action: draft-bowers-lsr-isis-gen-info-clarifications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 11:00:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarification of the Use of the IS-IS Generic Information TLV
        Author          : Chris Bowers
	Filename        : draft-bowers-lsr-isis-gen-info-clarifications-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document clarifies some aspects of [RFC6823], "Advertising
   Generic Information in IS-IS".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bowers-lsr-isis-gen-info-clarifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bowers-lsr-isis-gen-info-clarifications-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bowers-lsr-isis-gen-info-clarifications-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/