Subject: I-D Action: draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 03:04:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Network Bridge Management
        Author          : Vladimir Vassilev
	Filename        : draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-05.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2021-02-17

Abstract:
   This document introduces new YANG model of a flow capable network
   bridge.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vassilev-netmod-network-bridge-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/