Subject: I-D Action: draft-wisser-dnssec-automation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:11:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNSSEC automation
        Authors         : Ulrich Wisser
                          Shumon Huque
	Filename        : draft-wisser-dnssec-automation-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes an algorithm and a protocol to automate
   DNSSEC multi-signer [RFC8901] "Multi-Signer DNSSEC Models" setup,
   operations and decomissioning.  It primarily deals with Model 2 of
   the Multi-Signer specification, where each operator has their own
   distinct KSK and ZSK sets (or CSK sets).  It makes use of [RFC8078]
   "Managing DS Records from the Parent via CDS/CDNSKEY" and [RFC7477]
   "Child-to-Parent Synchronization in DNS" to accomplish this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wisser-dnssec-automation/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wisser-dnssec-automation-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wisser-dnssec-automation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/