Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 06:30:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-Subject JSON Web Token (JWT)
        Author          : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
	Filename        : draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-03-10

Abstract:
   This specification defines a mechanism for including multiple
   subjects in a JWT.  A primary subject in an enclosing JWT with its
   own claims, and a related subject in a nested JWT with its own
   claims.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yusef-oauth-nested-jwt-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/