Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-dtn-ltpfrag-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 15:40:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LTP Fragmentation
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-dtn-ltpfrag-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   The Licklider Transmission Protocol (LTP) provides a reliable
   datagram convergence layer for the Delay/Disruption Tolerant
   Networking (DTN) Bundle Protocol.  In common practice, LTP is often
   configured over UDP/IP sockets and inherits its maximum segment size
   from the maximum-sized UDP datagram, however when this size exceeds
   the maximum IP packet size for the path a service known as IP
   fragmentation must be employed.  This document discusses LTP
   interactions with IP fragmentation and mitigations for managing the
   amount of IP fragmentation employed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-dtn-ltpfrag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-dtn-ltpfrag-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-dtn-ltpfrag-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-dtn-ltpfrag-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/