Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-where-does-that-come-from-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 17:44:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarifying IETF Document Status
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-where-does-that-come-from-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-03-11

Abstract:
   There is widespread confusion about the status of Internet-Drafts and
   RFCs, especially regarding their association with the IETF and other
   streams.  This document recommends several interventions to more
   closely align reader perceptions with actual document status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-where-does-that-come-from/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-nottingham-where-does-that-come-from-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/