Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-voucher-delegation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 05:28:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delegated Authority for Bootstrap Voucher Artifacts
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-voucher-delegation-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-03-22

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension of the RFC8366 Voucher Artifact
   in order to support delegation of signing authority.  The initial
   voucher pins a public identity, and that public indentity can then
   issue additional vouchers.  This chain of authorization can support
   permission-less resale of devices, as well as guarding against
   business failure of the BRSKI [I-D.ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra]
   Manufacturer Authorized Signing Authority (MASA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-voucher-delegation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-anima-voucher-delegation-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-anima-voucher-delegation-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-anima-voucher-delegation-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/