Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-lsp-extended-flags-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 18:28:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LSP Object Flag Extension of Stateful PCE
        Author          : Quan Xiong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-lsp-extended-flags-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   RFC 8231 describes a set of extensions to Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) to enable stateful control of MPLS-TE
   and GMPLS Label Switched Paths(LSPs) via PCEP.  One of the extensions
   is the LSP object which includes a Flag field of the length of 12
   bits.  However, 11 bits of the Flag field have already been assigned
   in RFC 8231, RFC 8281 and RFC 8623.

   This document proposes to define a new LSP-EXTENDED-FLAG TLV for the
   LSP object for an extended flag field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-extended-flags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-extended-flags-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-extended-flags-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/