Subject: I-D Action: draft-davies-int-historic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 13:39:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecating infrastructure "int" domains
        Authors         : Kim Davies
                          Amanda Baber
	Filename        : draft-davies-int-historic-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-03-25

Abstract:
   The document marks as historic any "int" domain names that were
   designated for infrastructure purposes, and identifies them for
   removal from the "int" top-level domain.  Any implementation that
   involves these domains should be considered deprecated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davies-int-historic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davies-int-historic-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-davies-int-historic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/