Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-online-meeting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 09:11:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for the Organization of Fully Online Meetings
        Author          : Mirja Kuehlewind
	Filename        : draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-online-meeting-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-03-16

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines for the planning and organization
   of fully online meetings, regarding the number, length, and
   composition of sessions on the meeting agenda.  These guideline are
   based on the experience after the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-online-meeting/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-kuehlewind-shmoo-online-meeting-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/