Subject: I-D Action: draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 10:45:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Survey of Domain Verification Techniques using DNS
        Authors         : Shivan Sahib
                          Shumon Huque
	Filename        : draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-03-10

Abstract:
   Verification of ownership of domains in the Domain Name System (DNS)
   [RFC1034] [RFC1035] often relies on adding or editing DNS records
   within the domain.  This document lays out the various techniques and
   the pros and cons of each.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ShivanKaul/draft-sahib-domain-verification-
   techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/