Subject: I-D Action: draft-khatri-sipcore-call-transfer-fail-response-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 09:51:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A SIP Response Code (497) for Call Transfer Failure
        Authors         : Shrawan Khatri
                          Vikram Singh
                          Marcelo Pazos
                          Cherng-Shung Hsu
                          Yong Xie
	Filename        : draft-khatri-sipcore-call-transfer-fail-response-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines the 497 (Call Transfer Failure) SIP
   response code, allowing Call Pull and Call Push parties to
   indicate that the operation was rejected. Optional warning codes
   are defined to carry granular information. SIP entities may use
   this information to adjust how subsequent calls can be handled
   intelligently.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khatri-sipcore-call-transfer-fail-response/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khatri-sipcore-call-transfer-fail-response-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-khatri-sipcore-call-transfer-fail-response-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/