Subject: I-D Action: draft-kowal-lisp-policy-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 18:20:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Transport for Policy Distribution
        Authors         : Michael Kowal
                          Marc Portoles Comeras
                          Amit Jain
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-kowal-lisp-policy-distribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-03-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
   (LISP) to encode and transport data models for the configuration of
   LISP ITRs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kowal-lisp-policy-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kowal-lisp-policy-distribution-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kowal-lisp-policy-distribution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/