Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-extra-sieve-action-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 10:31:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA registry for Sieve actions
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-extra-sieve-action-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-03-22

Abstract:
   This document creates a registry of Sieve (RFC 5228) actions in order
   to help developers and Sieve extension writers track interactions
   between different extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-extra-sieve-action-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-extra-sieve-action-registry-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-melnikov-extra-sieve-action-registry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/