Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 15:45:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF extension for 5G Edge Computing Service
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-03-10

Abstract:
   This draft describes an OSPF extension for routers to
   advertise the running status and environment of the
   directly attached 5G Edge Computing servers. The
   AppMetaData can be used by the routers in the 5G Local Data
   Network to make intelligent decisions to optimize the
   forwarding of flows from UEs. The goal is to improve
   latency and performance for 5G Edge Computing services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/