Subject: I-D Action: draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 05:45:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Common Format and MIME Type for Comma-Separated Values (CSV) Files
        Author          : Yakov Shafranovich
	Filename        : draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-03-26

Abstract:
   This RFC documents the common format used for Comma-Separated Values
   (CSV) files and updates the associated MIME type "text/csv".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/