Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhagat-bgp-multiple-nexthops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 09:18:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Multiple Nexthops
        Author          : Amit Bhagat
	Filename        : draft-bhagat-bgp-multiple-nexthops-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-03-23

Abstract:
   This document presents a new feature in BGP that allows grouping of
   multiple BGP sessions between a pair of speakers and sending multiple
   nexthops for a single prefix.  This helps avoid sending and receiving
   duplicate routes across all sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhagat-bgp-multiple-nexthops/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhagat-bgp-multiple-nexthops-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bhagat-bgp-multiple-nexthops-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/