Subject: I-D Action: draft-jaufeerally-bgp-lg-cap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 13:30:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An in-band BGP mechanism for looking-glass address discovery
        Author          : Rayhaan Jaufeerally
	Filename        : draft-jaufeerally-bgp-lg-cap-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-03-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism by which eBGP speakers can
   propagate a BGP looking glass API endpoint address, in-band within a
   BGP session.  The looking glass API is defined by RFC 8522

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jaufeerally-bgp-lg-cap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jaufeerally-bgp-lg-cap-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jaufeerally-bgp-lg-cap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/