Subject: I-D Action: draft-campagna-tls-bike-sike-hybrid-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 11:35:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hybrid Post-Quantum Key Encapsulation Methods (PQ KEM) for Transport Layer Security 1.2 (TLS)
        Authors         : Matt Campagna
                          Eric Crockett
	Filename        : draft-campagna-tls-bike-sike-hybrid-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-03-09

Abstract:
   Hybrid key exchange refers to executing two independent key exchanges
   and feeding the two resulting shared secrets into a Pseudo Random
   Function (PRF), with the goal of deriving a secret which is as secure
   as the stronger of the two key exchanges.  This document describes
   new hybrid key exchange schemes for the Transport Layer Security 1.2
   (TLS) protocol.  The key exchange schemes are based on combining
   Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) with a post-quantum key
   encapsulation method (PQ KEM) using the existing TLS PRF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campagna-tls-bike-sike-hybrid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campagna-tls-bike-sike-hybrid-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-campagna-tls-bike-sike-hybrid-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-campagna-tls-bike-sike-hybrid-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/