Subject: I-D Action: draft-schinazi-masque-protocol-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 08:47:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The MASQUE Protocol
        Author          : David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-schinazi-masque-protocol-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-03-12

Abstract:
   This document describes MASQUE (Multiplexed Application Substrate
   over QUIC Encryption).  MASQUE is a framework that allows
   concurrently running multiple networking applications inside an
   HTTP/3 connection.  For example, MASQUE can allow a QUIC client to
   negotiate proxying capability with an HTTP/3 server, and subsequently
   make use of this functionality while concurrently processing HTTP/3
   requests and responses.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the MASQUE IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] or on the GitHub repository which
   contains the draft: https://github.com/DavidSchinazi/masque-drafts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schinazi-masque-protocol/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schinazi-masque-protocol-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schinazi-masque-protocol-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/