Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-mpls-bfd-bootstrap-clarify-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:57:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarifying Use of LSP Ping to Bootstrap BFD over MPLS LSP
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Yanhua Zhao
                          Gyan Mishra
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-mpls-bfd-bootstrap-clarify-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-03-30

Abstract:
   This document, if approved, updates RFC 5884 by clarifying procedures
   for using MPLS LSP ping to bootstrap Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) over MPLS Label Switch Path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-mpls-bfd-bootstrap-clarify/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mirsky-mpls-bfd-bootstrap-clarify-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-mpls-bfd-bootstrap-clarify-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/