Subject: I-D Action: draft-henry-madinas-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 11:34:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Randomized and Changing MAC Address Framework
        Authors         : Jerome Henry
                          Yiu L. Lee
	Filename        : draft-henry-madinas-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   To limit the association between a device traffic and its user,
   client vendors have started implementing MAC address rotation.  When
   such rotation happens, sessions may break, which may affect network
   efficiency and the user experience.  This document lists network
   services that may be affected by such rotation, and examines
   solutions to maintain user privacy while preserving user quality of
   experience and network operation efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-henry-madinas-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-henry-madinas-framework-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-henry-madinas-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/