Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 09:36:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New ASN.1 Modules for the Evidence Record Syntax (ERS)
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Carl Wallace
	Filename        : draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-03-11

Abstract:
   The Evidence Record Syntax (ERS) and the conventions for including
   these evidence record in the Server-based Certificate Validation
   Protocol (SCVP) are expressed using ASN.1.  This document offers
   alternatives for the ASN.1 modules to conform to the 2002 version of
   ASN.1 and employ the conventions adopted in RFC 5911, RFC 5912, and
   RFC 6268.  There are no bits-on-the-wire changes to any of the
   formats; this is simply a change to the ASN.1 syntax.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/