Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 15:12:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended Communities Derived from Route Targets
        Author          : Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a way to derive an Extended Community from a
   Route Target and its use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/