Subject: I-D Action: draft-fetch-validation-vmc-wchuang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 17:41:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fetch and Validation of Verified Mark Certificates
        Authors         : Weihaw Chuang
                          Marc Bradshaw
                          Thede Loder
	Filename        : draft-fetch-validation-vmc-wchuang-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-03-22

Abstract:
   A description of how entities wishing to validate a Verified Mark
   Certificate (VMC) should retrieve and validate these documents.
   This document is a companion to BIMI core specification, which should
   be consulted alongside this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fetch-validation-vmc-wchuang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fetch-validation-vmc-wchuang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fetch-validation-vmc-wchuang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/