Subject: I-D Action: draft-danyliw-replace-ftp-pointers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 12:03:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updating References to the IETF FTP Service
        Author          : Roman Danyliw
	Filename        : draft-danyliw-replace-ftp-pointers-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   The IETF FTP service running at ftp.ietf.org, ops.ietf.org and
   ietf.org will be retired.  A number of published RFCs in the IETF and
   IAB streams include URIs that reference this FTP service.  To ensure
   that the materials referenced using the IETF FTP service can still be
   found, this document updates the FTP-based references in these
   affected documents with HTTPS URIs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-danyliw-replace-ftp-pointers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-danyliw-replace-ftp-pointers-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-danyliw-replace-ftp-pointers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/