Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 03:08:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Arm's Platform Security Architecture (PSA) Attestation Token
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Simon Frost
                          Mathias Brossard
                          Adrian Shaw
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-03-24

Abstract:
   The Platform Security Architecture (PSA) is a family of hardware and
   firmware security specifications, as well as open-source reference
   implementations, to help device makers and chip manufacturers build
   best-practice security into products.  Devices that are PSA compliant
   are able to produce attestation tokens as described in this memo,
   which are the basis for a number of different protocols, including
   secure provisioning and network access control.  This document
   specifies the PSA attestation token structure and semantics.

   The PSA attestation token is a profiled Entity Attestation Token
   (EAT).

   This specification describes what claims are used in an attestation
   token generated by PSA compliant systems, how these claims get
   serialized to the wire, and how they are cryptographically protected.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tschofenig-rats-psa-token-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/