Subject: I-D Action: draft-lp-lsr-bgp-algorithm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 23:36:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertisement of Algorithm in BGP
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-lp-lsr-bgp-algorithm-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-03-29

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions to BGP to support algorithm-based
   end-to-end path establishment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lp-lsr-bgp-algorithm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lp-lsr-bgp-algorithm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lp-lsr-bgp-algorithm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/