Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 20:23:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Web Bundles
        Author          : Jeffrey Yasskin
	Filename        : draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-03-07

Abstract:
   Web bundles provide a way to bundle up groups of HTTP responses, with
   the request URLs and content negotiation that produced them, to
   transmit or store together.  They can include multiple top-level
   resources with one identified as the default by a primaryUrl
   metadata, provide random access to their component exchanges, and
   efficiently store 8-bit resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yasskin-wpack-bundled-exchanges-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/