Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-secure-access-of-iot-terminals-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 04:24:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Technical Requirements for Secure Access and Management of IoT Smart Terminals
        Authors         : Bin Wang
                          Song Liu
                          Li Wan
                          Jun Li
                          Xing Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-secure-access-of-iot-terminals-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-03-18

Abstract:
   It is difficult to supervise the great deal of Internet of Things
   (IoT) smart terminals which are widely distributed.  Furthermore, a
   large number of smart terminals (such as IP cameras, access control
   terminals, traffic cameras, etc.) running on the network have high
   security risks in access control.  This draft introduces the
   technical requirements for access management and control of IoT smart
   terminals, which is used to solve the problem of personate and
   illegal connection in the access process, and enables users to
   strengthen the control of devices and discover devices that is
   offline in time, so as to ensure the safety and stability of smart
   terminals in the access process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-secure-access-of-iot-terminals/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wang-secure-access-of-iot-terminals-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-secure-access-of-iot-terminals-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/