Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-new-block-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 23:16:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Block-Wise Transfer Options for Faster Transmission
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-new-block-09.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2021-03-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies alternative Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) Block-Wise transfer options: Q-Block1 and Q-Block2 Options.

   These options are similar to the CoAP Block1 and Block2 Options
   defined in RFC 7959, not a replacement for them, but do enable faster
   transmission rates for large amounts of data with less packet
   interchanges.  Also, Q-Block1 and Q-Block2 Options support faster
   recovery should any of the blocks get lost in transmission.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-new-block/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-new-block-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-new-block-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-new-block-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/