Subject: I-D Action: draft-sharabayko-srt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 04:53:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The SRT Protocol
        Authors         : Maria Sharabayko
                          Maxim Sharabayko
                          Jean Dube
                          Joonwoong Kim
                          Jeongseok Kim
	Filename        : draft-sharabayko-srt-00.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) protocol.
   SRT is a user-level protocol over User Datagram Protocol and provides
   reliability and security optimized for low latency live video
   streaming, as well as generic bulk data transfer.  For this, SRT
   introduces control packet extension, improved flow control, enhanced
   congestion control and a mechanism for data encryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sharabayko-srt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sharabayko-srt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sharabayko-srt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/