Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-cache-trailers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 18:17:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updating HTTP Caching Policy in Trailers
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          James Snell
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-cache-trailers-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-03-07

Abstract:
   This specification defines how to update caching policy for a
   response in HTTP trailer fields, after the content has been sent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-cache-trailers/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-nottingham-cache-trailers-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/