Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-stub-networks-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 13:04:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Connecting Stub Networks to Existing Infrastructure
        Author          : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-stub-networks-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-03-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of practices for connecting stub
   networks to adjacent infrastructure networks, as well as to larger
   network fabrics.  This is applicable in cases such as constrained
   (Internet of Things) networks where there is a need to provide
   functional parity of service discovery and reachability between
   devices on the stub network and devices on an adjacent infrastructure
   link (for example, a home network).

   The stub networks use case is intended to fully address the need to
   attach a single network link to an infrastructure network, where the
   attached link provides no through routing and in cases where
   integration to the infrastructure routing fabric (if any) is not
   available.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-stub-networks/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-lemon-stub-networks-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lemon-stub-networks-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/