Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 00:01:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Resolver Information
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-03-28

Abstract:
   This document describes methods for DNS resolvers to publish
   information about themselves.  Applications and operating systems can
   use the resolver information to identify the capabilities of the
   resolver.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/