Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 03:07:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of GOST 2012 Signature Algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Dmitry Belyavskiy
                          Vasily Dolmatov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-03-28

Abstract:
   This document describes how to produce digital signatures and hash
   functions using the GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012
   algorithms for DNSKEY, RRSIG, and DS resource records, for use in the
   Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/