Subject: I-D Action: draft-msporny-base58-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 17:35:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Base58 Encoding Scheme
        Authors         : Satoshi Nakamoto
                          Manu Sporny
	Filename        : draft-msporny-base58-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-03-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies the base 58 encoding scheme, including an
   introduction to the benefits of the approach, the encoding and
   decoding algorithm, alternative alphabets, and security
   considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-msporny-base58/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-msporny-base58-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-msporny-base58-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-msporny-base58-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/