Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-auth-announce-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 23:39:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Announcing Supported Authentication Methods in IKEv2
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-auth-announce-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines a mechanism that allows the Internet Key
   Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) implementations to indicate the list of
   supported authentication methods to their peers while establishing
   IKEv2 Security Association (SA).  This mechanism improves
   interoperability when IKEv2 partners are configured with multiple
   different credentials to authenticate each other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-auth-announce/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-auth-announce-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-auth-announce-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-auth-announce-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/