Subject: I-D Action: draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-pdirsd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 03:23:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Parallel distributed information retrieval services
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-pdirsd-02.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2021-03-29

Abstract:
    Have a way to know worldwide http accesses and bird eyes view of http
traffic and topurls of the day and have distributed indexing

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-pdirsd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-pdirsd-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-pdirsd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-pdirsd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/