Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 02:23:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for TACACS+
        Authors         : Bo Wu
                          Guangying Zheng
                          Michael Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-03-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a TACACS+ client YANG module, that augments the
   System Management data model, defined in RFC 7317, to allow devices
   to make use of TACACS+ servers for centralized Authentication,
   Authorization and Accounting.

   The YANG module in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-yang-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/