Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrel-soon-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 09:16:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Definition of the Term "Soon" for Use in Discussions with Working Group Chairs and Area Directors
        Author          : Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-farrel-soon-07.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   Many discussions with IETF Area Directors and Working Group Chairs
   utilize the word "Soon" to qualify a commitment to action.  This
   document attempts to provide a definition of that term so that common
   expectations may be realistically set.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrel-soon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrel-soon-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farrel-soon-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrel-soon-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/