Subject: I-D Action: draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-topurl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 02:46:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Parallel distributed information retrieval services
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-topurl-00.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2021-03-26

Abstract:
    Have a way to know worldwide http accesses and bird eyes view of http
traffic and topurls of the day

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-topurl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-topurl-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-topurl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/