Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-l3-accessible-evpn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 23:41:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer-3 Accessible EVPN Services
        Authors         : Wei Wang
                          Aijun Wang
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-l3-accessible-evpn-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   This draft describes layer-3 accessible EVPN service interfaces
   according to [RFC7432], and proposes a new solution which can
   simplify the deployment of layer-3 accessible EVPN service.  This
   solution allows each PE in EVPN network to maintain only one IP-VRF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-l3-accessible-evpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-bess-l3-accessible-evpn-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bess-l3-accessible-evpn-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bess-l3-accessible-evpn-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/