Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-iotops-deep-thoughts-on-onboarding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 07:35:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deep Thoughts on Network Onboarding Challenges
        Author          : Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-lear-iotops-deep-thoughts-on-onboarding-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-03-09

Abstract:
   With various onboarding methods being built out, one aspect that has
   been overlooked is the trust relationship between the deployment and
   the manufacturer.  This document asks questions about how that trust
   should be established, and how it can be leveraged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-iotops-deep-thoughts-on-onboarding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-iotops-deep-thoughts-on-onboarding-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lear-iotops-deep-thoughts-on-onboarding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/