Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 22:52:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Integrity Protection for the Network Service Header (NSH) and Encryption of Sensitive Context Headers
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-03-23

Abstract:
   This specification adds integrity protection directly to the Network
   Service Header (NSH) used for Service Function Chaining (SFC).  Also,
   this specification allows to encrypt sensitive metadata that is
   carried in the NSH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/