Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-capacity-metric-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 09:04:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Test Protocol for One-way IP Capacity Measurement
        Authors         : Len Ciavattone
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-capacity-metric-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   This memo addresses the problem of protocol support for measuring
   Network Capacity metrics in RFC xxxx: draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-
   metric-method, where the method deploys a feedback channel from the
   receiver to control the sender's transmission rate in near-real-time.
   It supplies a simple protocol to perform the measurements.

   The authors seek feedback to determine what additional features will
   be necessary for an IETF Standards Track Protocol, beyond what is
   present in the running code available now.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-capacity-metric-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-capacity-metric-protocol-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-morton-ippm-capacity-metric-protocol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/