Subject: I-D Action: draft-viathinksoft-oidwhois-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 12:27:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Retrieving information about Object Identifiers using the WHOIS protocol
        Author          : Daniel Marschall
	Filename        : draft-viathinksoft-oidwhois-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for retrieving information about
   Object Identifiers (OIDs) and their associated Registration
   Authorities (RAs) using the WHOIS protocol, in a way that is both
   human-readable and machine-readable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-viathinksoft-oidwhois/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-viathinksoft-oidwhois-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-viathinksoft-oidwhois-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-viathinksoft-oidwhois-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/