Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-vpn-routes-control-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 18:54:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of VPN Routes Control in Shared BGP Session
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Wei Wang
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Haibo Wang
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-vpn-routes-control-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-03-07

Abstract:
   This draft analyzes some scenarios and the necessaries for VPN routes
   control in the shared BGP session, which can be the used as the base
   for the design of related solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-vpn-routes-control-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-idr-vpn-routes-control-analysis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-vpn-routes-control-analysis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-idr-vpn-routes-control-analysis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/