Subject: I-D Action: draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-smtp-wildcard-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 18:19:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The LIMITS SMTP Service Extension
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-smtp-wildcard-00.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2021-03-18

Abstract:
   To allow wild card emailing like walling

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-smtp-wildcard/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-smtp-wildcard-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pradeepkumarxplorer-smtp-wildcard-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/