Subject: I-D Action: draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 06:54:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DLT Gateway Crash Recovery Mechanism
        Authors         : Rafael Belchior
                          Miguel Correia
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   This memo describes the crash recovery mechanism for the Open Digital
   Asset Protocol (ODAP), entitled ODAP-2PC.  ODAP-2PC assures that
   gateways running ODAP are crash-fault tolerant, meaning that the
   atomicity of asset transfers are assured even if gateways crash.
   This protocol includes the description of the messaging and logging
   flow necessary for gateways to keep track of current state, the crash
   recovery protocol, and a rollback protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belchior-gateway-recovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-belchior-gateway-recovery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/