Subject: I-D Action: draft-freed-smtp-limits-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:57:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The LIMITS SMTP Service Extension
        Author          : Ned Freed
	Filename        : draft-freed-smtp-limits-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-03-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a "LIMITS" extension for the Simple Mail
   Transfer Protocol (SMTP) and an associated limit registry.  This
   extension provides the means for an SMTP server to inform the SMTP
   client of limits the server intends to apply to the protocol during
   the current SMTP session.  The client is then able adapt its behavior
   in order to conform to those limits.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-freed-smtp-limits/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-freed-smtp-limits-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-freed-smtp-limits-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/