Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtgwg-ipv6-based-con-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 01:07:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6-based Cloud-Oriented Networking (CON)
        Authors         : Cheng Li (editor)
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Hongjie Yang
	Filename        : draft-li-rtgwg-ipv6-based-con-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-03-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the scenarios, requirements and technologies
   for IPv6-based Cloud-oriented Networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-ipv6-based-con/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtgwg-ipv6-based-con-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-rtgwg-ipv6-based-con-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-rtgwg-ipv6-based-con-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/