Subject: I-D Action: draft-eggert-bcp45bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 03:51:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Discussion List Charter
        Author          : Lars Eggert
	Filename        : draft-eggert-bcp45bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2021-03-29

Abstract:
   The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) discussion mailing list
   furthers the development and specification of Internet technology
   through discussion of technical issues, and hosts discussions of IETF
   direction, policy, meetings, and procedures.  As this is the most
   general IETF mailing list, considerable latitude is allowed.
   Advertising, whether to solicit business or promote employment
   opportunities, falls well outside the range of acceptable topics, as
   do discussions of a personal nature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eggert-bcp45bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-eggert-bcp45bis-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/