Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 10:51:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distribution of Traffic Engineering Extended Admin Groups using BGP-LS
        Authors         : Zitao Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Ketan Talaulikar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-15.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-03-09

Abstract:
   Administrative groups are link attributes (commonly referred to as
   "colors" or "link colors") advertised by link state protocols (e.g.
   ISIS or OSPF) and used for traffic engineering.  These administrative
   groups were initially defined as 32 bit masks.  As network usage
   grew, these 32 bit masks were found to constrain traffic engineering.
   Therefore, link state protocols (ISIS, OSPF) were expanded to
   advertise a variable length administrative group.This document
   defines an extension to BGP-LS for advertisement of extended
   administrative groups (EAGs) to allow to support a number of
   administrative groups greater than 32, as defined in [RFC7308].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/