Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-iot-devices-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 04:47:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Technical Specification for Smart Devices of IoT
        Authors         : Bin Wang
                          Xing Wang
                          Li Wan
                          Wenyuan Xu
                          Chonghua Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-iot-devices-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-03-15

Abstract:
   With the development of IoT, security of smart devices becomes an
   important issues for us to discuss.  This draft for smart devices of
   Internet of Things (IoT), proposes a security framework and detailed
   requirements in terms of hardware, system, data, network, and
   management to ensure the security of IoT smart devices.
   Specifically, hardware security includes interface security and
   security components.  System security includes firmware security,
   security audit, etc.  Data security includes data verification and
   sensitive data protection.  Network security includes stream
   protection and session security, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-iot-devices-security/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wang-iot-devices-security-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/