Subject: I-D Action: draft-hegde-lsr-flex-algo-bw-con-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 05:08:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flexible Algorithms: Bandwidth, Delay, Metrics and Constraints
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          William Britto
                          Rajesh Shetty
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Peter Psenak
                          Tony Li
	Filename        : draft-hegde-lsr-flex-algo-bw-con-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   Many networks configure the link metric relative to the link
   capacity.  High bandwidth traffic gets routed as per the link
   capacity.  Flexible algorithms provides mechanisms to create
   constraint based paths in IGP.  This draft documents a set of
   bandwidth related constraints to be used in Flexible Algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegde-lsr-flex-algo-bw-con/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hegde-lsr-flex-algo-bw-con-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hegde-lsr-flex-algo-bw-con-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hegde-lsr-flex-algo-bw-con-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/