Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-ipv4-flowlabel-33.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:48:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An IPv4 Flowlabel Option
        Author          : Thomas Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-ipv4-flowlabel-33.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-03-13

Abstract:
   This draft defines an IPv4 option containing a flowlabel that is
   compatible to IPv6.  It is required for simplified usage of IntServ
   and interoperability with IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-ipv4-flowlabel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-ipv4-flowlabel-33
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dreibholz-ipv4-flowlabel-33

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-ipv4-flowlabel-33

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/