Subject: I-D Action: draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 17:50:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DTN Bundle Protocol Security COSE Security Context
        Author          : Brian Sipos
	Filename        : draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-05.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2021-03-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a security context suitable for using CBOR
   Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) algorithms within Bundle
   Protocol Security (BPSec) integrity and confidentiality blocks.  A
   profile of COSE and for PKIX certificates are also defined for BPSec
   interoperation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bsipos-dtn-bpsec-cose-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/