Subject: I-D Action: draft-les-white-tls-preferred-pronouns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 22:54:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Preferred Pronouns Extension for TLS
        Author          : Les White
	Filename        : draft-les-white-tls-preferred-pronouns-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-03-31

Abstract:
   The first thing that two parties should agree upon prior to any
   further communication is which pronouns they prefer to be used.  This
   document presents a way to do just that by leveraging the TLS
   handshake.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-les-white-tls-preferred-pronouns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-les-white-tls-preferred-pronouns-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-les-white-tls-preferred-pronouns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/