Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-stub-networks-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 09:59:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Self-configuring Stub Networks: Problem Statement
        Author          : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-stub-networks-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-03-02

Abstract:
   IETF currently provides protocols for automatically connecting single
   hosts to existing network infrastructure.  This document describes a
   related problem: the problem of connecting a stub network (a
   collection of hosts behind a router) automatically to existing
   network infrastructure in the same manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-stub-networks-ps/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-lemon-stub-networks-ps-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lemon-stub-networks-ps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/