Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 21:48:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Solution for 5G Edge Computing Sticky Service
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          John Kaippallimalil
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-03-29

Abstract:
   This draft describes an IPv6 solution that can stick an
   application flow originated from a mobile device to the same
   ANYCAST server location when the mobile device moves from one
   5G cell site to another.

   The proposed solution expands the Application-aware ID and
   Service-Para options specified by [APN6] by including the
   ANYCAST Sticky Service location information in the IPv6 Hop-by-
   Hop or Destination Optional Header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-6man-5g-edge-compute-sticky-service-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/