Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-sfc-security-mimicry-defense-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 03:54:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SFC Security Mimicry Defense
        Authors         : Chuanhuang Li
                          Zhongyun Tang
                          Chao Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-sfc-security-mimicry-defense-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-03-31

Abstract:
   With the increase of network threats, the Service Function Chain
   (SFC) is vulnerable to various attacks, and as a key component of the
   entire SFC, the security of the service function (SF) is more
   critical.  This document proposes a mimic SF security architecture
   based on the dynamic heterogeneous redundancy model, which can
   effectively protect the normal execution function of SF in SFC.  The
   security architecture adopts an active defense method to defend
   against network attacks, and it can effectively defend against most
   SF attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-sfc-security-mimicry-defense/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-sfc-security-mimicry-defense-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-sfc-security-mimicry-defense-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/