Subject: I-D Action: draft-briscoe-iccrg-prague-congestion-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 05:35:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Prague Congestion Control
        Authors         : Koen De Schepper
                          Olivier Tilmans
                          Bob Briscoe
	Filename        : draft-briscoe-iccrg-prague-congestion-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2021-03-09

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Prague congestion control scheme,
   which is derived from DCTCP and adapted for Internet traffic by
   implementing the Prague L4S requirements.  Over paths with L4S
   support at the bottleneck, it adapts the DCTCP mechanisms to achieve
   consistently low latency and full throughput.  It is defined
   independently of any particular transport protocol or operating
   system, but notes are added that highlight issues specific to certain
   transports and OSs.  It is mainly based on the current default
   options of the reference Linux implementation of TCP Prague, but it
   includes experience from other implementations where available.  It
   separately describes non-default and optional parts, as well as
   future plans.

   The implementation does not satisfy all the Prague requirements (yet)
   and the IETF might decide that certain requirements need to be
   relaxed as an outcome of the process of trying to satisfy them all.
   In two cases, research code is replaced by placeholders until full
   evaluation is complete.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-briscoe-iccrg-prague-congestion-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-briscoe-iccrg-prague-congestion-control-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-briscoe-iccrg-prague-congestion-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/