Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rov-timing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 14:22:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Timing Parameters in the RPKI based Route Origin Validation Supply Chain
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Jay Borkenhagen
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rov-timing-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-03-25

Abstract:
   This document explores, and makes recommendations for, timing of
   Resource Public Key Infrastructure publication of ROV data, their
   propagation, and their use in Relying Parties and routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rov-timing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rov-timing-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rov-timing-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-rov-timing-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/