Subject: I-D Action: draft-kampati-ipsecme-ikev2-sa-ts-payloads-opt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 18:35:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IKEv2 Optional SA&TS Payloads in Child Exchange
        Authors         : Sandeep Kampati
                          Meduri S S Bharath
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-kampati-ipsecme-ikev2-sa-ts-payloads-opt-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for reducing the size of the
   Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) exchanges at time of rekeying
   IKE SAs and Child SAs by removing or making optional of SA & TS
   payloads.  Reducing size of IKEv2 exchanges is desirable for low
   power consumption battery powered devices.  It also helps to avoid IP
   fragmentation of IKEv2 messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kampati-ipsecme-ikev2-sa-ts-payloads-opt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kampati-ipsecme-ikev2-sa-ts-payloads-opt-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kampati-ipsecme-ikev2-sa-ts-payloads-opt-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kampati-ipsecme-ikev2-sa-ts-payloads-opt-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/