Subject: I-D Action: draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 04:56:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Assigning a new receommended DiffServ Codepoint (DCSP)
        Authors         : Ana Custura
                          Godred Fairhurst
                          Raffaello Secchi
	Filename        : draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-03-15

Abstract:
   This document discusses considerations for assigning a new
   recommended DiffServ Code Point (DSCP).  It considers the common
   remarking behaviours that the Diffserv field might be subjected to
   along an Internet path.  It also notes some implications of using a
   specific DSCP.

   This individual draft aims to seek comments and contributions from
   the TSVWG working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/