Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-lsr-crh-isis-extensions-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 06:54:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions To Support The IPv6 Compressed Routing Header (CRH)
        Authors         : Parag Kaneriya
                          Rejesh Shetty
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-bonica-lsr-crh-isis-extensions-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   Source nodes can use the IPv6 Compressed Routing Header (CRH) to
   steer packets through a specified path.  This document defines IS-IS
   extensions that support the CRH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-lsr-crh-isis-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-lsr-crh-isis-extensions-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-lsr-crh-isis-extensions-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-lsr-crh-isis-extensions-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/