Subject: I-D Action: draft-pardue-httpbis-dont-be-clear-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 17:33:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reserving the clear ALPN Protocol ID
        Authors         : Lucas Pardue
                          Anthony Ramine
	Filename        : draft-pardue-httpbis-dont-be-clear-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-03-15

Abstract:
   HTTP Alternative Services (Alt-Svc) are identified by a tuple of
   Application-Protocol Layer Negotiation (ALPN) protocol identifier, a
   host and a port.  The wire format for Alt-Svc is defined in ABNF and
   encodes this tuple or the keyword "clear", which has a special
   meaning.  This memo reserves the ALPN protocol identifier "clear" to
   reduce the chances of accidental aliasing with the "clear" keyword.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pardue-httpbis-dont-be-clear/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pardue-httpbis-dont-be-clear-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/