Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 20:58:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP) Data Model
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Xiao Min
                          Wei S Luo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2021-03-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies the data model for implementations of
   Session-Sender and Session-Reflector for Simple Two-way Active
   Measurement Protocol (STAMP) mode using YANG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/