Subject: I-D Action: draft-edge-appconfig-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 09:12:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AppConfig for Mobile Applications
        Author          : Charles Edge
	Filename        : draft-edge-appconfig-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-03-11

Abstract:
Many Service Providers offer application configuration options that
manage the state of applications on mobile devices. AppConfig is used to
distribute settings to applications upon installation or updated
arbitrarily via a trusted Mobile Device Management (MDM) service. This
document defines the specification by allowing a standardized format for
data to stream into applications via XML (RFC 3470) or JSON interfaces
(RFC 4627).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-edge-appconfig/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-edge-appconfig-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-edge-appconfig-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/