Subject: I-D Action: draft-les-white-intersectional-dots-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 22:45:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advancing Inclusion Through Intersectionality
        Author          : Les White
	Filename        : draft-les-white-intersectional-dots-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-03-31

Abstract:
   Inclusion is a stated goal of the IETF but obtaining a just and
   equitable inclusive result that guarantees proportional
   representation from marginalized groups requires intersectionality.
   The use of badge dots are IETF can signify one's intersectionality
   status and be used to ensure more inclusion and further social
   justice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-les-white-intersectional-dots/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-les-white-intersectional-dots-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-les-white-intersectional-dots-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/