Subject: I-D Action: draft-ounsworth-pq-external-pubkeys-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 13:44:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : External Keys And Signatures For Use In Internet PKI
        Authors         : Mike Ounsworth
                          Markku-Juhani O. Saarinen
	Filename        : draft-ounsworth-pq-external-pubkeys-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-03-24

Abstract:
   Many of the post quantum cryptographic algorithms have either large
   public keys or signatures.  In the interest of reducing bandwidth of
   transitting X.509 certificates, this document defines new public key
   and signature algorithms for referencing external public key and
   signature data by hash, URL, etc.  This mechanism is designed to
   mimic the behaviour of an Authority Information Access extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ounsworth-pq-external-pubkeys/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ounsworth-pq-external-pubkeys-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ounsworth-pq-external-pubkeys-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/