Subject: I-D Action: draft-mtm-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:57:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) on Multi-chassis Link Aggregation Group (MC-LAG) Interfaces
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Jeff  Tantsura
                          Gyan Mishra
	Filename        : draft-mtm-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-03-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   for Multi-chassis Link Aggregation Group to provide faster than Link
   Aggregation Control Protocol convergence.  This specification
   enhances RFC 7130 "Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) on Link
   Aggregation Group (LAG) Interfaces".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mtm-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mtm-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mtm-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/