Subject: I-D Action: draft-haas-flowspec-capability-bits-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 07:12:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flowspec Capability Bits
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-haas-flowspec-capability-bits-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-03-09

Abstract:
   BGP Flowspec (RFC 8955) provides the ability to filter traffic using
   various matching components.  The NLRI format currently defined does
   not permit incremental deployment of new BGP Flowspec components.
   This draft defines a new BGP Capability to permit incremental
   deployment of such new Flowspec component types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-flowspec-capability-bits/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haas-flowspec-capability-bits-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haas-flowspec-capability-bits-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haas-flowspec-capability-bits-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/