Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2021 07:04:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : VALARM Extensions for iCalendar
        Authors         : Cyrus Daboo
                          Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-03-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of extensions to the iCalendar VALARM
   component to enhance use of alarms and improve interoperability
   between clients and servers.

   This document updates RFC5545.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/