Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-information-model-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 17:21:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Babel Information Model
        Authors         : Barbara Stark
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-information-model-14.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-03-11

Abstract:
   This Babel Information Model provides structured data elements for a
   Babel implementation reporting its current state and may allow
   limited configuration of some such data elements.  This information
   model can be used as a basis for creating data models under various
   data modeling regimes.  This information model only includes
   parameters and parameter values useful for managing Babel over IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-information-model/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-babel-information-model-14.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-information-model-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/