Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-autoconf-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 06:59:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements and Considerations in BGP Peer Auto-Configuration
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Jie Dong
                          Jeffrey Haas
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-autoconf-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   This draft is an exploration of the requirements, the alternatives,
   and trade-offs in BGP peer auto-discovery at various layers in the
   stack.  It is based on discussions in the IDR Working Group BGP
   Autoconf Design Team.  The current target environment is the
   datacenter.

   This document is not intended to become an RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-autoconf-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-autoconf-considerations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-autoconf-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/