Subject: I-D Action: draft-filsfils-6man-structured-flow-label-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 09:49:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Structured Flow Label
        Authors         : Clarence Filsfils
                          Ahmed Abdelsalam
                          Shay Zadok
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Pablo Camarillo Garvia
	Filename        : draft-filsfils-6man-structured-flow-label-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-03-16

Abstract:
   This document defines the IPv6 Structured Flow Label.  The seamless
   nature of the change to [RFC6437] is demonstrated.  Benefits of the
   solution are explained.  Use-cases are illustrated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-filsfils-6man-structured-flow-label/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-filsfils-6man-structured-flow-label-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-filsfils-6man-structured-flow-label-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/