Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 07:55:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (RDAP) Service
        Author          : Marc Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-03-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method to find which Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP) server is authoritative to answer queries for
   a requested scope, such as domain names, IP addresses, or Autonomous
   System numbers.  This document obsoletes RFC7484.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/