Subject: I-D Action: draft-rogge-manet-dlep-radio-band-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 05:12:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DLEP Radio Band Extension
        Author          : Henning Rogge
	Filename        : draft-rogge-manet-dlep-radio-band-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Dynamic Link Exchange
   Protocol (DLEP) to provide the frequency bands used by the radio.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rogge-manet-dlep-radio-band/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rogge-manet-dlep-radio-band-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rogge-manet-dlep-radio-band-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/