Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-t2trg-accident-blockchain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 01:01:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture for collecting traffic accident information based on blockchain
        Authors         : Ru Li
                          Xiaodong Zhang
                          Jun Fan
	Filename        : draft-zhang-t2trg-accident-blockchain-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2020-12-29

Abstract:
   Blockchain is a distributed technology, and it uses cryptography and
   hash functions to store data in a chain to ensure that data are
   tamper-resistant and traceable.  So, this document proposes an
   architecture for collecting traffic accident information based on
   blockchain.  At the same time, this document describes the working
   method of collecting traffic accident information under this
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-t2trg-accident-blockchain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-t2trg-accident-blockchain-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-t2trg-accident-blockchain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/