Subject: I-D Action: draft-scheffenegger-tcpm-lrd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 09:17:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Lost Retransmission Detection with SACK TCP
        Author          : Richard Scheffenegger
	Filename        : draft-scheffenegger-tcpm-lrd-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-03-12

Abstract:
   Lost Retransmissions are a major source of latency for TCP transfers.
   This note specifies how selective acknowledgment (SACK) information
   can be used to timely recover from lost retransmissions.  In
   addition, it codifies the congestion control reaction on lost
   retransmissions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scheffenegger-tcpm-lrd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scheffenegger-tcpm-lrd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-scheffenegger-tcpm-lrd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/