Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2021 15:40:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the A Semantic Definition Format for Data and Interactions of Things WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Semantic Definition Format (SDF) for Data and Interactions of Things
        Authors         : Michael Koster
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-04.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2021-03-06

Abstract:
   The Semantic Definition Format (SDF) is a format for domain experts
   to use in the creation and maintenance of data and interaction models
   in the Internet of Things.  It was created as a common language for
   use in the development of the One Data Model liaison organization
   (OneDM) definitions.  Tools convert this format to database formats
   and other serializations as needed.

   An SDF specification describes definitions of SDF Objects and their
   associated interactions (Events, Actions, Properties), as well as the
   Data types for the information exchanged in those interactions.

   A JSON format representation of SDF 1.0 was defined in the previous
   (-00) version of this document.  SDF 1.1 is expected to be defined in
   a future version; the present document is a _candidate implementation
   draft_ for SDF 1.1.  If the ASDF WG reaches consensus on this
   candidate, the next version will be SDF 1.1, an SDF implementation
   draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-asdf-sdf/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/