Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-mpls-eh-indicator-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 11:26:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Options for MPLS Extension Header Indicator
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Loa Andersson
	Filename        : draft-song-mpls-eh-indicator-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-03-10

Abstract:
   This document describes the schemes that indicates the presence of
   the MPLS extension header(s) following the MPLS label stack.  After a
   thorough evaluation of these options by comparing their pros and
   cons, one should be chosen as the final scheme for MPLS extension
   header indicator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-mpls-eh-indicator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-mpls-eh-indicator-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-mpls-eh-indicator-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-mpls-eh-indicator-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/