Subject: I-D Action: draft-langer-ntp-nts-for-ptp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 06:01:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NTS4PTP - Key Management System for the Precision Time Protocol Based on the Network Time Security Protocol
        Authors         : Martin Langer
                          Rainer Bermbach
	Filename        : draft-langer-ntp-nts-for-ptp-01.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a key management service for automatic key
   management for the integrated security mechanism (Prong A) of IEEE
   Std 1588[TM]-2019 described there in Annex P.  It implements a key
   management for immediate security processing complementing the
   exemplary GDOI proposal in P.2.1.2.1.  The key management service is
   based on the "NTS Key Establishment" protocol defined in IETF RFC
   8915 for securing NTP, but works completely independent from NTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-langer-ntp-nts-for-ptp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-langer-ntp-nts-for-ptp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-langer-ntp-nts-for-ptp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-langer-ntp-nts-for-ptp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/