Subject: I-D Action: draft-struik-lamps-verification-friendly-ecdsa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 22:44:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECDSA Signatures in Verification-Friendly Format
        Author          : Rene Struik
	Filename        : draft-struik-lamps-verification-friendly-ecdsa-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-03-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to represent ECDSA signatures so as to
   facilitate accelerated verification of single signatures and fast
   batch verification.  We demonstrate that this representation
   technique can be applied retroactively by any device (rather than
   only by the signer), thereby facilitating transitioning to always
   generating ECDSA signatures in this way, without changing
   standardized ECDSA specifications.  This facilitates verifying
   devices to reap the significant speed-up potential (ranging from
   ~1.3x to more than 2x) fast verification techniques afford.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-struik-lamps-verification-friendly-ecdsa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-struik-lamps-verification-friendly-ecdsa-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-struik-lamps-verification-friendly-ecdsa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-struik-lamps-verification-friendly-ecdsa-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/