Subject: I-D Action: draft-vasilenko-v6ops-ipv6-oversized-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 13:06:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Oversized Packets Analysis
        Authors         : Eduard Vasilenko
                          Xiao Xipeng
                          Dmitriy Khaustov
	Filename        : draft-vasilenko-v6ops-ipv6-oversized-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-03-19

Abstract:
   The IETF has many new initiatives relying on IPv6 Enhanced Headers
   added in transit: SRv6, SFC, BIERv6, iOAM. Additionally, some recent
   developments are overlays (SRv6, VxLAN) over IPv6. It could create
   oversized packets that need to be dealt with. This document analyzes
   available standards for the resolution of oversized packet drops.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vasilenko-v6ops-ipv6-oversized-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vasilenko-v6ops-ipv6-oversized-analysis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vasilenko-v6ops-ipv6-oversized-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/