Subject: I-D Action: draft-moriarty-attestationsets-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 12:41:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scalable Remote Attestation for Systems, Containers, and Applications
        Author          : Kathleen M. Moriarty
	Filename        : draft-moriarty-attestationsets-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-04-02

Abstract:
   This document establishes an architectural pattern whereby a remote
   attestation could be issued for a complete set of benchmarks or
   controls that are defined and grouped by an external entity,
   preventing the need to send over individual attestations for each
   item within a benchmark or control framework.  This document
   establishes a pattern to list sets of benchmarks and controls within
   CWT and JWT formats for use as an Entity Attestation Token (EAT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-attestationsets/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-attestationsets-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moriarty-attestationsets-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moriarty-attestationsets-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/