Subject: I-D Action: draft-faltstrom-base45-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 23:42:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Base45 Data Encoding
        Authors         : Patrik Faltstrom
                          Fredrik Ljunggren
                          Dirk-Willem van Gulik
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-base45-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-04-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the base 45 encoding scheme which is built
   upon the base 64, base 32 and base 16 encoding schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-base45/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faltstrom-base45-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-faltstrom-base45-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-faltstrom-base45-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/