Subject: I-D Action: draft-abhishek-coin-xr-edge-cloud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:58:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A collaborative Edge-Cloud framework for XR applications
        Author          : Rohit Abhishek
	Filename        : draft-abhishek-coin-xr-edge-cloud-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-04-27

Abstract:
   This document discusses a collaborative edge-cloud model and
   application of network slicing for Extended Reality (XR), including
   both Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR), especially with
   respect to the architectural framework and "QoS" based optimal
   latency tolerant resource allocation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abhishek-coin-xr-edge-cloud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abhishek-coin-xr-edge-cloud-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-abhishek-coin-xr-edge-cloud-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/