Subject: I-D Action: draft-many-mpls-multiple-gal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 21:20:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Number of Generic Associated Channel Labels in the MPLS Label Stack
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Alexander Vainshtein
                          Italo Busi
	Filename        : draft-many-mpls-multiple-gal-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-04-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements for using multiple Generic
   Associated Channel Labels (GALs) in an MPLS label stack.  As a
   result, the document updates RFC 5586 by removing the restriction
   imposed on the usage of GAL that limits the number of GAL in the MPLS
   label stack to one.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-many-mpls-multiple-gal/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-many-mpls-multiple-gal-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-many-mpls-multiple-gal-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/