Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-bier-te-path-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 17:49:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE for BIER-TE Path
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mike McBride
                          Aijun Wang
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Yisong Liu
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-bier-te-path-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-04-15

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Path Computation Element (PCE)
   communication Protocol (PCEP) for supporting Bit Index Explicit
   Replication (BIER) Traffic Engineering (TE) paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-bier-te-path/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-bier-te-path-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-bier-te-path-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-bier-te-path-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/