Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-taps-transport-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 13:50:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TAPS Transport Discovery
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-duke-taps-transport-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-04-09

Abstract:
   The Transport Services architecture decouples applications from the
   protocol implementations that transport their data.  While it is
   often straightforward to connect applications with transports that
   are present in the host operating system, providing a means of
   discovering user-installed implementations dramatically enlarges the
   use cases.  This document discusses considerations for the design of
   a discovery mechanism and an example of such a design.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the TAPS IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] or on the GitHub repository which contains
   the draft: https://github.com/martinduke/draft-duke-taps-transport-
   discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-taps-transport-discovery/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-duke-taps-transport-discovery-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/