Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-gnap-resource-servers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 16:16:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol Resource Server Connections
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          Aaron Parecki
                          Fabien Imbault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-gnap-resource-servers-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-04-28

Abstract:
   GNAP defines a mechanism for delegating authorization to a piece of
   software, and conveying that delegation to the software.  This
   extension defines methods for resource servers (RS) to communicate
   with authorization servers (AS) in an interoperable fashion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-gnap-resource-servers/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-gnap-resource-servers-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/