Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 18:16:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Node ID Validation Extension
        Author          : Brian Sipos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-04-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) protocol which allows an ACME server to
   validate the Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Node ID for an ACME
   client.  The DTN Node ID is encoded as a certificate Subject
   Alternative Name (SAN) of type Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) and
   ACME Identifier type "uri".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-dtnnodeid-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/