Subject: I-D Action: draft-diaz-lzip-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 03:25:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lzip Compressed Format and the application/lzip Media Type
        Author          : Antonio Diaz Diaz
	Filename        : draft-diaz-lzip-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-04-24

Abstract:
   Lzip is a lossless compressed data format designed for data sharing,
   long-term archiving, and parallel compression/decompression.  Lzip
   uses a simplified form of the Lempel-Ziv-Markov chain-Algorithm
   (LZMA) stream format, chosen to maximize safety and interoperability.
   Lzip can achieve higher compression ratios than gzip.  This document
   describes the lzip format and registers a media type and content
   encoding to be used when transporting lzip-compressed content via
   Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-diaz-lzip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-diaz-lzip-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-diaz-lzip-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-diaz-lzip-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/