Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 14:27:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for Local RIB in BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP)
        Authors         : Tim Evens
                          Serpil Bayraktar
                          Manish Bhardwaj
                          Paolo Lucente
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-11.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-04-30

Abstract:
   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) defines access to local Routing
   Information Bases (RIBs).  This document updates BMP (RFC 7854) by
   adding access to the Local Routing Information Base (Loc-RIB), as
   defined in RFC 4271.  The Loc-RIB contains the routes that have been
   selected by the local BGP speaker's Decision Process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-11.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/