Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cellar-matroska-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 07:53:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Matroska Media Container Format Specifications
        Authors         : Steve Lhomme
                          Moritz Bunkus
                          Dave Rice
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cellar-matroska-07.txt
	Pages           : 173
	Date            : 2021-04-12

Abstract:
   This document defines the Matroska audiovisual container, including
   definitions of its structural elements, as well as its terminology,
   vocabulary, and application.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-matroska/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cellar-matroska-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cellar-matroska-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/