Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:04:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TCP Control Block Interdependence
        Authors         : Joe Touch
                          Michael Welzl
                          Safiqul Islam
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis-11.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-04-12

Abstract:
   This memo provides guidance to TCP implementers that is intended to
   help improve connection convergence to steady-state operation
   without affecting interoperability. It updates and replaces RFC
   2140's description of sharing TCP state, as typically represented in
   TCP Control Blocks, among similar concurrent or consecutive
   connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-2140bis-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/