Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 08:29:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for IDs Allocation
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-04-29

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the BGP for IDs allocation.
   The IDs are SIDs for segment routing (SR), including SR for IPv6
   (SRv6).  They are distributed to their domains if needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/