Subject: I-D Action: draft-claise-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 08:10:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Modules for Service Assurance
        Authors         : Benoit Claise
                          Jean Quilbeuf
                          Paolo Lucente
                          Paolo Fasano
                          Thangam Arumugam
	Filename        : draft-claise-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-04-23

Abstract:
   This document proposes YANG modules for the Service Assurance for
   Intent-based Networking Architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-opsawg-service-assurance-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-claise-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-claise-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-claise-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/