Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 21:47:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Export of MPLS Segment Routing Label Type Information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
        Author          : Thomas Graf
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-04-09

Abstract:
   This document introduces additional code points in the
   mplsTopLabelType Information Element for IS-IS, OSPFv2, OSPFv3 and
   BGP MPLS Segment Routing (SR) extensions to enable Segment Routing
   label protocol type information in IP Flow Information Export
   (IPFIX).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/