Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 07:35:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Algorithm Requirements Update to the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate Request Message Format (CRMF)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-04-08

Abstract:
   This document updates the cryptographic algorithm requirements for
   the Password-Based Message Authentication Code in the Internet X.509
   Public Key Infrastructure Certificate Request Message Format (CRMF)
   specified in RFC 4211.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/