Subject: I-D Action: draft-pelov-lpwan-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 07:39:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) Architecture
        Authors         : Alexander Pelov
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Ana Minaburo
	Filename        : draft-pelov-lpwan-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-04-28

Abstract:
   This document defines the LPWAN SCHC architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pelov-lpwan-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pelov-lpwan-architecture-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pelov-lpwan-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pelov-lpwan-architecture-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/