Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-rfced-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 12:15:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC Editor Model (Version 3)
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-rfced-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-04-05

Abstract:
   This document describes Version 3 of the RFC Editor model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-rfced-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-rfced-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-saintandre-rfced-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/