Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rift-applicability-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:02:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing In Fat Trees WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RIFT Applicability
        Authors         : Yuehua Wei
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Dmitry Afanasiev
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Tom Verhaeg
                          Jaroslaw Kowalczyk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rift-applicability-05.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2021-04-26

Abstract:
   This document discusses the properties, applicability and operational
   considerations of RIFT in different network scenarios.  It intends to
   provide a rough guide how RIFT can be deployed to simplify routing
   operations in Clos topologies and their variations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rift-applicability/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rift-applicability-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rift-applicability-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/