Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-arpa-authoritative-servers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 07:33:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : Nameservers for the Address and Routing Parameter Area ("arpa") Domain
        Authors         : Kim Davies
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-iab-arpa-authoritative-servers-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-04-23

Abstract:
   This document describes revisions to operational practices to
   separate function of the "arpa" top-level domain in the DNS from its
   historical operation alongside the DNS root zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-arpa-authoritative-servers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-arpa-authoritative-servers-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-arpa-authoritative-servers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/