Subject: I-D Action: draft-zern-webp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 19:49:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebP Image Format
        Author          : James Zern
	Filename        : draft-zern-webp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-04-29

Abstract:
   WebP is a RIFF-based image file format which supports lossless and
   lossy compression as well as alpha (transparency) and animation.  It
   covers use cases similar to JPEG, PNG and GIF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zern-webp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-zern-webp-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/