Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 06:54:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Layer 2 VPN Network YANG Model
        Authors         : Samier Barguil
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Luis Angel Munoz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-02.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2021-04-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model (called, L2NM) that can be
   used to manage the provisioning of Layer 2 VPN services within a
   service provider Network.  The L2NM provides representation of the
   Layer 2 VPN services from a network standpoint.  The L2NM is meant to
   be used by a network controller to derive the configuration
   information that will be sent to relevant network devices.

   The L2NM complements the Layer 2 Service Model by providing a
   network-centric view of the service that is internal to a service
   providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/