Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasskin-wpack-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 12:41:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for Web Packages
        Author          : Jeffrey Yasskin
	Filename        : draft-yasskin-wpack-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-04-13

Abstract:
   This document lists use cases for signing and/or bundling collections
   of web pages, and extracts a set of requirements from them.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the WPACK Working Group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/wpack/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/WICG/webpackage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-wpack-use-cases/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-yasskin-wpack-use-cases-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yasskin-wpack-use-cases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/