Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-http-jfv-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 03:47:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A JSON Encoding for HTTP Field Values
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-http-jfv-14.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-04-22

Abstract:
   This document establishes a convention for use of JSON-encoded field
   values in new HTTP fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-http-jfv/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-reschke-http-jfv-14.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reschke-http-jfv-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/