Subject: I-D Action: draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 22:59:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MessageVortex Protocol
        Author          : Martin Gwerder
	Filename        : draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-07.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2021-04-02

Abstract:
   The MessageVortex (referred to as Vortex) protocol achieves different
   degrees of anonymity, including sender, receiver, and third-party
   anonymity, by specifying messages embedded within the existing
   transfer protocols, such as SMTP or XMPP, sent via peer nodes to one
   or more recipients.

   The protocol outperforms others by decoupling the transport from the
   final transmitter and receiver.  No trust is placed into any
   infrastructure except for that of the sending and receiving parties
   of the message.  The creator of the routing block (routing block
   builder; RBB) has full control over the message flow.  Routing nodes
   gain no non-obvious knowledge about the messages even when
   collaborating.  While third-party anonymity is always achieved, the
   protocol also allows for either sender or receiver anonymity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gwerder-messagevortexmain-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/