Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersson-mpls-open-dt-questions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:59:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Open Design Team Questions
        Author          : Loa Andersson
	Filename        : draft-andersson-mpls-open-dt-questions-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-04-29

Abstract:
   This document is a living document, meaning that during the life
   timme of the MPLS Open Design Team we will put additonal questions/
   issues into the document.  When we find an answer amd a way to
   document the issu it will be removed from this document.

   Ideally when the Design Team is closed this document will be empty,
   or maybe we just add a pointer to where the answer to quesstion is
   documented.  Thus this document will never go on to become an RFCc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersson-mpls-open-dt-questions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andersson-mpls-open-dt-questions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-andersson-mpls-open-dt-questions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/