Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-cert-xover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 02:25:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Realm Crossover for PKIX Certificates
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-cert-xover-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-04-04

Abstract:
   Certificates can express user attributes, but the semantics behind
   them, especially the validation policy, is not always clear.  This
   specification describes how domains can use their prerogative to
   define user identities for a recognised domain user.  This enables
   foreign realms to validate the identity of the domain user without
   with mere certificate logic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-cert-xover/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-cert-xover-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-cert-xover-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/