Subject: I-D Action: draft-voit-rats-attestation-results-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 10:10:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Attestation Results for Connectivity
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Thomas Hardjono
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Vincent Scarlata
	Filename        : draft-voit-rats-attestation-results-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-04-26

Abstract:
   This document defines reusable Attestation Result information
   elements.  When these elements are offered to Relying Parties as
   Evidence, different aspects of Attester trustworthiness can be
   evaluated.  Additionally, where the Relying Party is interfacing with
   a heterogenous mix of Attesting Environment and Verifier types,
   consistent policies can be applied to subsequent information exchange
   between each Attester and the Relying Party.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-rats-attestation-results/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voit-rats-attestation-results-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-voit-rats-attestation-results-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/