Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bier-te-isis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 19:25:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions for BIER-TE
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mike McBride
                          Aijun Wang
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-bier-te-isis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-04-14

Abstract:
   This document describes IS-IS extensions for distributing
   BitPositions configured on the links in "Bit Index Explicit
   Replication Traffic Engineering" (BIER-TE) domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bier-te-isis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-bier-te-isis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-bier-te-isis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/