Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-callsign-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 11:50:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh 3.0 Part VII: Mesh Callsign Service
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-callsign-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2021-04-03

Abstract:
   The Mesh Callsign Registry is a name registry that provides a mapping
   from human-friendly callsigns to root of trusts and a service
   assigned by the callsign holder to service the account bound to that
   callsign.  An append only sequence authenticated by means of a Merkle
   Tree and periodic third party notarizations provides ground truth for
   the integrity of the registry and for all the assertions enrolled in
   the sequence.

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/mathmesh/
   (http://whatever)Discussion of this draft should take place on the
   MathMesh mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-callsign/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-hallambaker-mesh-callsign-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/