Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-srv6-traverse-ipv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 20:28:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions for SRv6 traversing IPv4 network
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Cheng Li
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-srv6-traverse-ipv4-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-04-19

Abstract:
   As the development of cloud computing, increasing services have been
   migrated from enterprise sites to clouds, so the connections between
   sites and clouds are critical for enterprises.

   SRv6 provides a sourcing routing mechanism to connect the enterprise
   sites and clouds by programming the end-to-end path at the ingress
   node.  In this scenario, the SRv6 packets may traverse multiple
   network domains and some of them may not be SRv6-capable.

   In order to support SRv6 end-to-end path programming, this document
   proposes the mechanism of SRv6 traversing IPv4 network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-srv6-traverse-ipv4/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-srv6-traverse-ipv4-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-spring-srv6-traverse-ipv4-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/