Subject: I-D Action: draft-eckel-shmoo-ietf-hackathon-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 11:00:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Running an IETF Hackathon
        Author          : Charles Eckel
	Filename        : draft-eckel-shmoo-ietf-hackathon-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-04-15

Abstract:
   IETF Hackathons encourage the IETF community to collaborate on
   running code related to existing and evolving Internet standards.
   This document provides a set of practices for running IETF
   Hackathons.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckel-shmoo-ietf-hackathon/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-eckel-shmoo-ietf-hackathon-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eckel-shmoo-ietf-hackathon-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/