Subject: I-D Action: draft-varga-detnet-pof-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 22:14:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking (DetNet): Packet Ordering Function
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
                          Stephan Kehrer
                          Tobias Heer
	Filename        : draft-varga-detnet-pof-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-04-19

Abstract:
   Replication and Elimination functions of DetNet [RFC8655] may result
   in out-of-order packets, which may not be acceptable for some time-
   sensitive applications.  The Packet Ordering Function (POF) algorithm
   described herein enables to restore the correct packet order when
   replication and elimination functions are used in DetNet networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-varga-detnet-pof/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-varga-detnet-pof-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-varga-detnet-pof-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/