Subject: I-D Action: draft-cp-lsr-fa-aware-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 03:09:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extensions to Support Flex-Algorithm Aware Traffic Engineering
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-cp-lsr-fa-aware-te-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-04-20

Abstract:
   [I-D.ietf-lsr-flex-algo]proposes a solution that allows IGPs
   themselves to compute constraint based paths over the network, and it
   also specifies a way of using Segment Routing (SR) Prefix-SIDs and
   SRv6 locators to steer packets along the constraint-based paths.

   [RFC8570] describes IS-IS extensions to distribute network-
   performance information (such as residual bandwidth, and available
   bandwidth).

   This draft describes the IGP extensions to advertise the
   corresponding network-performance information of the Flex-Algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cp-lsr-fa-aware-te/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cp-lsr-fa-aware-te-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cp-lsr-fa-aware-te-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/