Subject: I-D Action: draft-spaghetti-idr-bgp-sendholdtimer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 06:26:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Border Gateway Protocol 4 (BGP-4) Send Hold Timer
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          Ben Cartwright-Cox
	Filename        : draft-spaghetti-idr-bgp-sendholdtimer-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-04-20

Abstract:
   This document defines the SendHoldTimer session attribute for the
   Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Finite State Machine (FSM).  A session
   should be terminated if the TCP receive window is zero for the
   duration of the Send Hold Timer, in this situation the peer is
   expected to terminate the connection.  For robustness, this document
   specifies that the local system should also close the connection.
   This document updates RFC4271.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spaghetti-idr-bgp-sendholdtimer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spaghetti-idr-bgp-sendholdtimer-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-spaghetti-idr-bgp-sendholdtimer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/