Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertocci-oauth2-tmi-bff-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 23:17:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Token Mediating and session Information Backend For Frontend
        Authors         : Vittorio Bertocci
                          Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-bertocci-oauth2-tmi-bff-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-04-25

Abstract:
   This document describes how a JavaScript frontend can delegate access
   token acquisition to a backend component.  In so doing, the frontend
   can access resource servers directly without taking on the burden of
   communicating with the authorization server, persisting tokens, and
   performing complex operations within the user agent that would
   require configuration, error management and reliance on authorization
   server capabilities (such as refresh token rotation) that aren't
   widely available today.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertocci-oauth2-tmi-bff/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bertocci-oauth2-tmi-bff-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bertocci-oauth2-tmi-bff-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/