Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 22:37:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CoAP Transport for CMPV2
        Authors         : Mohit Sahni
                          Saurabh Tripathi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-04-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) as a transport medium for the Certificate Management Protocol
   (CMP).  CMP defines the interaction between various PKI entities for
   the purpose of certificate creation and management.  CoAP is an HTTP
   like client-server protocol used by various constrained devices in
   the IoT space.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/