Subject: I-D Action: draft-scip-payload-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 11:56:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for the SCIP Codec
        Authors         : Daniel Hanson
                          Michael Faller
                          Keith Maver
	Filename        : draft-scip-payload-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-04-16

Abstract:
         This document describes the RTP payload format of the Secure
         Communication Interoperability Protocol (SCIP) as audio and
         video media subtypes.  It provides RFC 6838 compliant media
         subtype definitions.  SCIP-214.2 and SCIP-210 describe the
         protocols that comprise the SCIP RTP packet payload.  This
         document follows the registration for related media types
         called "audio/scip" and "video/scip" with IANA and formatted
         according to RFC 4855.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scip-payload/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scip-payload-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-scip-payload-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/