Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-teas-enhanced-vpn-scalable-vtn-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 04:32:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Model for Scalable VTN
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-geng-teas-enhanced-vpn-scalable-vtn-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-04-14

Abstract:
   This document defines the Yang data model for scalable Virtual
   Transport Network(VTN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-teas-enhanced-vpn-scalable-vtn-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-teas-enhanced-vpn-scalable-vtn-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-teas-enhanced-vpn-scalable-vtn-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/