Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-data-transmission-security-irii-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 00:46:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Transmission Security of Identity Resolution in Industrial Internet
        Authors         : Bin Wang
                          Kezhang Lin
                          Chonghua Wang
                          Xing Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-data-transmission-security-irii-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-04-16

Abstract:
   This draft provides an overview of the security of data transmission
   in the identity resolution system for the Industrial Internet.
   Identity resolution systems play a vital role in the Industrial
   Internet by providing secure sharing and intelligent association of
   heterogeneous information among different organizations.  This draft
   focuses on the security services that identity resolution systems
   should provide for resolution data transmission.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-data-transmission-security-irii/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wang-data-transmission-security-irii-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/