Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 10:12:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UAS Operator Privacy for RemoteID Messages
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-04-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of providing privacy for UAS
   Operator/Pilot information specified in the ASTM UAS Remote ID and
   Tracking messages.  This is achieved by encrypting, in place, those
   fields containing Operator sensitive data using a hybrid ECIES.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/