Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 01:30:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Resolver Information
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-04-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for DNS resolvers to publish
   information about themselves.  Clients can use the resolver
   information to identify the capabilities of DNS resolvers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/