Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-intarea-gma-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 20:24:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Multi-Access (GMA) Encapsulation Protocol
        Authors         : Jing Zhu
                          Satish Kanugovi
	Filename        : draft-zhu-intarea-gma-09.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-04-01

Abstract:
   Today, a device can be simultaneously connected to multiple
   networks, e.g. Wi-Fi, LTE, 5G, and DSL. It is desirable to combine
   them seamlessly below transport layer (L4) to improve quality of
   experience for applications that do not have such (multi-path)
   capability built in. Such optimization requires additional control
   information, e.g. Sequence Number, in each (IP) data packet. This
   document presents a new light weight and flexible encapsulation
   protocol for this need. The solution has been developed by the
   authors based on their experiences in multiple standards bodies
   including the IETF and 3GPP, is not an Internet Standard and does
   not represent the consensus opinion of the IETF. This document
   will enable other developers to build interoperable
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-intarea-gma/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-intarea-gma-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-intarea-gma-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-intarea-gma-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/