Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 07:21:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Reverse search capabilities
        Authors         : Mario Loffredo
                          Maurizio Martinelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-04-09

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include query
   capabilities to find the list of domains related to a set of entities
   matching a given search pattern.  In the RDAP context, an entity can
   be associated to any defined object class.  Therefore, a reverse
   search can be applied to other use cases than the classic domain-
   entity scenario.  This document describes RDAP query extensions that
   allow servers to provide a reverse search feature based on the
   relationship between any searchable object and the related entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/