Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-crh-helper-opt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 07:33:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compressed Routing Header (CRH) Helper Option
        Authors         : Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Eddie Ruan
                          Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-crh-helper-opt-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-04-19

Abstract:
   This document defines the IPv6 Compressed Routing Header (CRH) Helper
   option.  When a source node sends a packet with a CRH, it can use the
   CRH Helper option to provide additional information to downstream
   nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-crh-helper-opt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-crh-helper-opt-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-crh-helper-opt-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-crh-helper-opt-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/