Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-stability-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 19:06:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD Stability
        Authors         : Ashesh Mishra
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Ankur Saxena
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Mach Chen
                          Peng Fan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-stability-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-04-10

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol to measure BFD stability.  Specifically, it
   describes a mechanism for detection of BFD packet loss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-stability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-stability-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-stability-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-stability-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/