Subject: I-D Action: draft-schulte-amp-mesh-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 02:04:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AMP Mesh Protocol
        Author          : Aljoscha Schulte
	Filename        : draft-schulte-amp-mesh-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-04-28

Abstract:
   This memo describes a decentralized multi-domain mesh networking
   protocol for low power embedded systems.  Its decentralized
   architecture allows for large scale dynamic topologies across
   multiple wireless domains.  The protocol is optimized for low power
   wireless devices by using zero-maintenance addressing algorithms.  A
   decentralized ad-hoc reactive routing algorithm enables fast route
   convergence with low communication overhead.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schulte-amp-mesh-protocol/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schulte-amp-mesh-protocol-00.html

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/