Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-srv6-end-mpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 19:34:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRv6 End.M behavior for traversing MPLS Networks
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Cheng Li
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-srv6-end-mpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-04-19

Abstract:
   As the development of cloud computing, increasing services have been
   migrated from enterprise sites to clouds, so the connection between
   sites and clouds are critical for enterprises.

   SRv6 provides a sourcing routing mechanism to connect the enterprise
   sites and clouds by programming the end-to-end path at the ingress
   node.  In this scenario, the SRv6 packets may traverse multiple
   network domains and some of them may not be SRv6-capable.

   In order to support SRv6 end-to-end path programming, this document
   defines the mechanism of SRv6 traversing MPLS networks, which
   supports encoding MPLS tunnel information in the SRH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-srv6-end-mpls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-srv6-end-mpls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-spring-srv6-end-mpls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/