Subject: I-D Action: draft-fluhrer-lms-more-parm-sets-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:36:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Parameter sets for LMS Hash-Based Signatures
        Authors         : Scott Fluhrer
                          Quynh Dang
	Filename        : draft-fluhrer-lms-more-parm-sets-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-04-12

Abstract:
   This note extends LMS (RFC 8554) by defining parameter sets by
   including additional hash functions.  Hese include hash functions
   that result in signatures with significantly smaller than the
   signatures using the current parameter sets, and should have
   sufficient security.

   This document is a product of the Crypto Forum Research Group (CFRG)
   in the IRTF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fluhrer-lms-more-parm-sets/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fluhrer-lms-more-parm-sets-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fluhrer-lms-more-parm-sets-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fluhrer-lms-more-parm-sets-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/