Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-term-modest-proposal-annotations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 00:59:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Annotations on A Modest Proposal for Acceptable Terminology with Git
        Author          : Lloyd Wood
	Filename        : draft-wood-term-modest-proposal-annotations-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-04-01

Abstract:
   This document provides annotations on "A Modest Proposal for
   Acceptable Terminology with Git", particularly noting relevant quotes
   from, and references to, the works and life of George Orwell.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-term-modest-proposal-annotations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wood-term-modest-proposal-annotations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wood-term-modest-proposal-annotations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/