Subject: I-D Action: draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 14:25:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Synchronizing Internet Clock frequency protocol (sic)
        Authors         : Jose Ignacio Alvarez-Hamelin
                          David Samaniego
                          Alfredo A. Ortega
                          Ruediger Geib
	Filename        : draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-04-29

Abstract:
   Synchronizing Internet Clock (sic) Frequency specifies a new secure
   method to synchronize clocks on the Internet, assuring smoothness
   (i.e., frequency stability) and robustness to man-in-the-middle
   attacks.  This protocol is oriented to assure the quality of Internet
   Performance measurements, where they are frequently obtained as the
   difference of timestamps, hence frequency stability is needed.  In
   90% of all cases, Synchronized Internet Clock Frequency is highly
   accurate, with a Maximum Time Interval Error of fewer than 25
   microseconds by a minute.  Synchronized Internet Clock Frequency is
   based on a regular packet exchange and works with commodity terminal
   hardware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alavarez-hamelin-tictoc-sic-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/