Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 12:16:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Stay Home Meet Only Online WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Considerations for Cancellation of IETF Meetings
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-04-02

Abstract:
   The IETF firmly believes in the value of in-person meetings to
   discuss and undestand issues.  However, various emergencies can make
   a planned in-person meeting impossible.  This document provides
   criteria for making this judgment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/