Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 18:55:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Building Protocols with HTTP
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-12.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2021-04-27

Abstract:
   Applications often use HTTP as a substrate to create HTTP-based APIs.
   This document specifies best practices for writing specifications
   that use HTTP to define new application protocols.  It is written
   primarily to guide IETF efforts to define application protocols using
   HTTP for deployment on the Internet, but might be applicable in other
   situations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-12.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/