Subject: I-D Action: draft-bcx-rtgwg-tcr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 13:01:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Token Cell Routing Data Plane Concepts
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Alexander Clemm
	Filename        : draft-bcx-rtgwg-tcr-00.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2021-04-12

Abstract:
   Token Cell Routing is a powerful yet hardware friendly method of
   constructing data plane packets to meet the needs of new
   applications.  It is based on the use of token cells (special kinds
   of lightly structured tokens) to provide pointers to procedures pre-
   positioned in the forwarding layer together with the parameters
   needed to provide the required processing context.  A packet can be
   composed from multiple token cells as needed to result in new new
   network processing and forwarding semantics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bcx-rtgwg-tcr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bcx-rtgwg-tcr-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bcx-rtgwg-tcr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/