Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 08:02:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv4 routes with an IPv6 next-hop in the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-04-13

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Babel routing protocol that
   allows annoncing routes to an IPv4 prefix with an IPv6 next-hop,
   which makes it possible for IPv4 traffic to flow through interfaces
   that have not been assigned an IPv4 address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/