Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-quic-v2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 12:57:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Version 2
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-duke-quic-v2-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-04-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies QUIC version 2, which is identical to QUIC
   version 1 except for some trivial details.  Its purpose is to combat
   various ossification vectors and exercise the version negotiation
   framework.  Over time, it may also serve as a vehicle for needed
   protocol design changes.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the QUIC IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] or on the GitHub repository which contains
   the draft: https://github.com/martinduke/draft-duke-quic-v2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-quic-v2/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-duke-quic-v2-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-duke-quic-v2-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/