Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cellar-flac-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 12:36:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Free Lossless Audio Codec
        Authors         : Michael Sandelman
                          Andrew Weaver
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cellar-flac-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2021-04-27

Abstract:
   This document defines FLAC, which stands for Free Lossless Audio
   Codec, a free, open source codec for lossless audio compression and
   decompression.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-flac/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cellar-flac-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cellar-flac-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/