Subject: I-D Action: draft-sopher-cdni-triggers-extensions-rfc8007bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 13:29:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) Control Interface / Triggers 2nd Edition
        Authors         : Ori Finkelman
                          Sanjay Mishra
                          Nir B. Sopher
	Filename        : draft-sopher-cdni-triggers-extensions-rfc8007bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2021-04-28

Abstract:
   This document obsoletes RFC8007.  This document describes the part of
   the Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) Control interface
   that allows a CDN to trigger activity in an interconnected CDN that
   is configured to deliver content on its behalf.  The upstream CDN can
   use this mechanism to request that the downstream CDN pre-position
   metadata or content or to request that it invalidate or purge
   metadata or content.  The upstream CDN can monitor the status of
   activity that it has triggered in the downstream CDN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sopher-cdni-triggers-extensions-rfc8007bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sopher-cdni-triggers-extensions-rfc8007bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sopher-cdni-triggers-extensions-rfc8007bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/