Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 11:58:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC-Aware Proxying Using CONNECT-UDP
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-04-13

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the CONNECT-UDP HTTP method
   that adds specific optimizations for QUIC connections that are
   proxied.  This extension allows a proxy to reuse UDP 4-tuples for
   multiple connections.  It also defines a mode of proxying in which
   QUIC short header packets can be forwarded through the proxy rather
   than being re-encapsulated and re-encrypted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/