Subject: I-D Action: draft-weaver-pef-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 06:12:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packetised Essence Format for Uncompressed Video
        Author          : James P. Weaver
	Filename        : draft-weaver-pef-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-04-27

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a new proposed packing format for Uncompressed
   video data at a variety of bit-depths and with a variety of different
   component structures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-weaver-pef/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-weaver-pef-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-weaver-pef-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/