Subject: I-D Action: draft-pkcs5-gost-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 13:41:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Password-based key protection
        Author          : Karelina Ekaterina
	Filename        : draft-pkcs5-gost-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-04-30

Abstract:
   This document supplements [RFC8018].  It contains the specifications
   of the cryptographic algorithms defined by the Russian national
   standards for their implementation of generating general key in the
   password-based schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pkcs5-gost/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pkcs5-gost-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pkcs5-gost-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/