Subject: I-D Action: draft-lp-lsr-fa-bandwidth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 02:23:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flexible Algorithm with Bandwidth Constrains
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-lp-lsr-fa-bandwidth-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-04-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions for IGP to allow the computation
   based on bandwidth constraints together with the existing metric in
   Flexible Algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lp-lsr-fa-bandwidth/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lp-lsr-fa-bandwidth-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lp-lsr-fa-bandwidth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/