Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 16:45:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distribution of Traffic Engineering Extended Administrative Groups using BGP-LS
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Zitao Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Ketan Talaulikar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-16.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-04-18

Abstract:
   Administrative groups are link attributes advertised used for traffic
   engineering.  This document defines an extension to BGP-LS for
   advertisement of extended administrative groups (EAGs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/