Subject: I-D Action: draft-bichot-msync-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 00:53:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MSYNC
        Authors         : Sophie Bale
                          Remy Brebion
                          Guillaume Bichot
	Filename        : draft-bichot-msync-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-04-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the  Multicast Synchronisation (MSYNC)
   Protocol that aims at transferring video media objects over IP
   multicast operating preferably RTP. Although generic, MSYNC has been
   primarily designed for transporting HTTP adaptive streaming (HAS)
   objects including manifest/playlists and media segments (e.g. MP4,
   CMAF) according to an HAS protocol such as Apple HLS or MPEG DASH
   between a multicast server and a multicast gateway.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bichot-msync/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bichot-msync-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bichot-msync-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bichot-msync-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/