Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 06:58:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Enhanced JWT Claim Constraints for STIR Certificates
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-04-15

Abstract:
   RFC 8226 provides a certificate extension to constrain the JWT claims
   that can be included in the PASSporT as defined in RFC 8225.  If the
   signer includes a JWT claim outside the constraint boundaries, then
   the recipient will reject the entire PASSporT.  This document defines
   an additional way that the JWT claims can be constrained.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/