Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 08:34:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New ASN.1 Modules for the Evidence Record Syntax (ERS)
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Carl Wallace
	Filename        : draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-06-20

Abstract:
   The Evidence Record Syntax (ERS) and the conventions for including
   these evidence record in the Server-based Certificate Validation
   Protocol (SCVP) are expressed using ASN.1.  This document offers
   alternate ASN.1 modules that conform to the 2002 version of ASN.1 and
   employ the conventions adopted in RFC 5911, RFC 5912, and RFC 6268.
   There are no bits-on-the-wire changes to any of the formats; this is
   simply a change to the ASN.1 syntax.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/