Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 15:22:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG
        Authors         : Michel Veillette
                          Ivaylo Petrov
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-16.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2021-06-24

Abstract:
   This document defines encoding rules for serializing configuration
   data, state data, RPC input and RPC output, action input, action
   output, notifications and the yang-data extension defined within YANG
   modules using the Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR, RFC
   8949).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-16.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/