Subject: I-D Action: draft-basavaraj-lsr-ospf-gr-enhancements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 13:11:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Graceful Restart Enhancements
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Ankur Dubey
                          Vijayalaxmi Basavaraj
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-basavaraj-lsr-ospf-gr-enhancements-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-06-21

Abstract:
   This document describes enhancements to the OSPF graceful restart
   procedures to improve routing convergence in some OSPF network
   deployments.  This document updates RFC 3623 and RFC 5187.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-basavaraj-lsr-ospf-gr-enhancements/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-basavaraj-lsr-ospf-gr-enhancements-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-basavaraj-lsr-ospf-gr-enhancements-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/