Subject: I-D Action: draft-nygren-altsvc-fixes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 09:34:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alt-Svc Fixes and Feature Candidates
        Author          : Erik Nygren
	Filename        : draft-nygren-altsvc-fixes-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-06-11

Abstract:
   HTTP Alternative Services has become the primary mechanism for HTTP/3
   upgrade, but overlaps with and disagrees with other developing
   standards, such as the HTTPS resource record in DNS.  This document
   explores a set of potential fixes and/or additional features for Alt-
   Svc. It is used to record and share thoughts, and is not expected to
   progress on its own.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nygren-altsvc-fixes/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-nygren-altsvc-fixes-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/