Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-bgp-over-quic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 09:55:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Over QUIC
        Authors         : Shuanglong Chen
                          Yongkang Zhang
                          Haibo Wang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-bgp-over-quic-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-06-03

Abstract:
   Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) is an autonomous system routing
   protocol.  The main function of BGP is to exchange routing and
   reachability information between autonomous systems(AS) on the
   Internet.  BGP uses TCP to implement reliable and orderly
   transmission of information.  Similar to TCP, QUIC is a UDP-based,
   byte-stream-based reliable data transmission service.  In addition,
   by integrating with TLS 1.3, QUIC also supports functions such as
   establishing connections with minimum latency and providing
   confidentiality and integrity protection for the transmitted data,
   and multi-stream multiplexing.  Taking use of QUIC for BGP can
   achieve the possible advantages.  This document defines the mechanism
   of BGP over QUIC to and corresponding procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-bgp-over-quic/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-over-quic-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/