Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 19:29:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Sheng Fang
                          Ren Tan
                          Chun Zhu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-14.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-06-06

Abstract:
   This document defines the Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) extension for Central Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR)
   based application in Native IP network.  The scenario and framework
   of CCDR in native IP is described in [RFC8735] and [RFC8821].  This
   draft describes the key information that is transferred between Path
   Computation Element (PCE) and Path Computation Clients (PCC) to
   accomplish the End to End (E2E) traffic assurance in Native IP
   network under central control mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-native-ip-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/