Subject: I-D Action: draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 16:10:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : mLDP Extensions for Multi-Topology Routing
        Authors         : IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Kamran Raza
                          Mankamana Mishra
                          Anuj Budhiraja
                          Zhaohui Zhang
                          Arkadiy Gulko
	Filename        : draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-06-29

Abstract:
   Multi-Topology Routing (MTR) is a technology to enable service
   differentiation within an IP network.  Flexible Algorithm (FA) is
   another mechanism of creating a sub-topology within a topology using
   defined topology constraints and computation algorithm.  In order to
   deploy mLDP in a network that supports MTR and/or FA, mLDP is
   required to become topology and FA aware.  This document specifies
   extensions to mLDP to support MTR with FA such that when building a
   Multi-Point LSPs it can follow a particular topology and algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-multi-topology/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/