Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 10:20:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Stay Home Meet Only Online WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Considerations for Cancellation of IETF Meetings
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-06-24

Abstract:
   The IETF holds three in-person meetings per year to discuss and
   understand issues.  However, various emergencies can make a planned
   in-person meeting infeasible.  This document provides criteria for
   making this judgment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/