Subject: I-D Action: draft-gharris-opsawg-pcap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 18:25:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCAP Capture File Format
        Authors         : Guy Harris
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-gharris-opsawg-pcap-02.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-06-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the format used by the libpcap library to
   record captured packets to a file.  Programs using the libpcap
   library to read and write those files, and thus reading and writing
   files in that format, include tcpdump.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gharris-opsawg-pcap/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-gharris-opsawg-pcap-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gharris-opsawg-pcap-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/