Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 23:38:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use TEE Identification in EAP-TLS
        Authors         : Penglin Yang
                          Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-06-02

Abstract:
   In security considerations, identity of a device should be protected
   and cannot be exposed in public in plaintext.  The storage and
   execution of identity in device also need to be protected during the
   lifecycle.  Based on this purpose, this document specifies the
   architecture of TEE identification based on EAP-TLS.  In this
   architecture, certificate protection and handshake keys generation
   which are used for EAP-TLS authentication will be executed in TEE.
   Communication establishment with EAP-TLS Server will be executed in
   REE.  A middle layer is introduced to communicate between TEE and REE
   to compose the original function of EAP-TLS Client.

   TEE identification based on EAP-TLS could be used in different
   network layers to implement identity authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-rats-tee-identification/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/