Subject: I-D Action: draft-summermatter-set-union-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 12:27:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Byzantine Fault Tolerant Set Reconciliation
        Authors         : Elias Summermatter
                          Christian Grothoff
	Filename        : draft-summermatter-set-union-01.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2021-06-16

Abstract:
   This document contains a protocol specification for Byzantine fault-
   tolerant Set Reconciliation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-summermatter-set-union/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-summermatter-set-union-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-summermatter-set-union-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/