Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-uc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 02:24:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Forwarding Layer Use Cases
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Alexander Clemm
	Filename        : draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-uc-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2021-06-28

Abstract:
   This document considers the new and emerging use cases for IP.  These
   use cases are difficult to address with IP in its current format and
   demonstrate the need to evolve the protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-uc/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-uc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-uc-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/