Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarathchandra-tactile-internet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 06:28:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tactile Internet Service Requirements
        Authors         : Chathura Sarathchandra
                          Morteza Kheirkhah
                          Mona Ghassemian
	Filename        : draft-sarathchandra-tactile-internet-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-06-25

Abstract:
   The Tactile Internet refers to a new communication and networking
   paradigm, which can provide low-latency, reliable and secure
   transmission for real-time information such as control, touch, and
   sensing/actuation in emerging tactile internet applications like
   teleoperation, immersive virtual reality,and haptics communications.
   The main goal of this document is: 1) to briefly introduce tactile
   internet background and typical applications; 2) to identify
   potential service requirements that can be addressed at the IETF or
   researched at the IRTF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarathchandra-tactile-internet/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sarathchandra-tactile-internet-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/