Subject: I-D Action: draft-horley-v6ops-lab-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 15:27:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Expanding IPv6 Lab Use Space
        Authors         : Ed Horley
                          Tom Coffeen
                          Scott Hogg
                          Nick Buraglio
                          Kevin Myers
                          Chris Cummings
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-horley-v6ops-lab-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-06-05

Abstract:
   TTo reduce the likelihood of addressing conflicts and confusion
   between lab deployments and non-lab (i.e., production) deployments,
   an IPv6 unicast address prefix is reserved for use in lab, proof-of-
   concept, and validation networks as well as for for any similar use
   case.  This document describes the use of the IPv6 address prefix
   0200::/7 as a prefix reserved for this purpose (repurposing the
   deprecated OSI NSAP-mapped prefix).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-horley-v6ops-lab/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-horley-v6ops-lab-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/