Subject: I-D Action: draft-jilongwang-opsawg-cybersmap-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 03:23:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Design of the native Cyberspace Map
        Authors         : Jilong Wang
                          Congcong Miao
                          Changqing An
                          Shuying Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-jilongwang-opsawg-cybersmap-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-06-15

Abstract:
   This memo discusses the design of the native cyberspace map which is
   stable and flexible to describe cyberspace.  Although we have
   accepted the cyberspace as a parallel new world, we even have not
   defined its basic coordinate system, which means cyberspace have no
   its basic space dimension till now.  The objective of this draft is
   to illustrate the basic design methodology of the native coordinate
   system of cyberspace, and show how to design cyberspace map on this
   basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jilongwang-opsawg-cybersmap/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jilongwang-opsawg-cybersmap-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jilongwang-opsawg-cybersmap-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/