Subject: I-D Action: draft-bosh-dots-quick-blocks-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 02:57:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel Configuration Attributes for Robust Block Transmission
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-bosh-dots-quick-blocks-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-06-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies new DOTS signal channel configuration
   parameters that are negotiated between DOTS peers to enable the use
   of Q-Block1 and Q-Block2 Options.  These options enable robust and
   faster transmission rates for large amounts of data with less packet
   interchanges as well as supporting faster recovery should any of the
   blocks get lost in transmission.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bosh-dots-quick-blocks/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bosh-dots-quick-blocks-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bosh-dots-quick-blocks-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/