Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 20:57:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface Stack Table Definition for Point to Point (P2P) Interface over LAN
        Authors         : Daiying Liu
                          Joel Halpern
                          Congjie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-06-17

Abstract:
   The point-to-point circuit type is one of the mainly used circuit
   types in link state routing protocol.  It is important to identify
   the correct circuit type when forming adjacencies, flooding link
   state database packets, and monitor the link state.  This document
   defines point-to-point interface type and relevant stack tables to
   provide benefit for operation, maintenance and statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/