Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:03:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Voucher Artifacts for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-11.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2021-06-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol to securely assign a Pledge to an
   owner and to enroll it into the owner's network.  The protocol uses
   an artifact that is signed by the Pledge's manufacturer.  This
   artifact is known as a "voucher".

   This document builds upon the work in [RFC8366] and [BRSKI], but
   defines an encoding of the voucher in CBOR rather than JSON, and
   enables the Pledge to perform its transactions using CoAP rather than
   HTTPS.

   The use of Raw Public Keys instead of X.509 certificates for security
   operations is also explained.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-11.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/