Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 23:11:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of GMPLS for B100G Optical Transport Network
        Authors         : Qilei Wang
                          Radha Valiveti
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Sergio Belotti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-06-14

Abstract:
   This document examines the applicability of using existing GMPLS
   routing and signalling mechanisms to set up ODUk (e.g., ODUflex) LSP
   over ODUCn links, as defined in the 2020 version of G.709.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-otn-b100g-applicability-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/