Subject: I-D Action: draft-varga-detnet-ip-preof-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 03:17:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking (DetNet): PREOF for DetNet IP
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
                          Andrew G. Malis
	Filename        : draft-varga-detnet-ip-preof-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-06-09

Abstract:
   This document describes how DetNet IP data plane can support the
   Packet Replication, Elimination, and Ordering Functions (PREOF) based
   on [RFC9025].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-varga-detnet-ip-preof/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-varga-detnet-ip-preof-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/