Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-jose-voucher-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 18:16:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JOSE signed Voucher Artifacts for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Thomas Werner
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-jose-voucher-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-06-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a serialiation of the RFC8366 voucher format
   to a JSON format is then signed using the JSON Object Signing and
   Encryption mechanism described in RFC7515.

   In addition to explaining how the format is created, MIME types are
   registered and examples are provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-jose-voucher/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-anima-jose-voucher-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-anima-jose-voucher-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/