Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-v6ops-split6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 19:40:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Separation Protocol of Locator and Identifier Towards IPv6
        Author          : Haisheng Yu
	Filename        : draft-yu-v6ops-split6-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2021-06-27

Abstract:
   In the current TCP/IP architecture, the IPv6 address has a dual
   meaning in semantics.  It not only represents the topological
   location of the network node, but also the identity of the node,
   which is usually referred to as the semantic overload problem of the
   IP address.  The semantically overloaded IP address represents the
   topological position of the network, and the topological position of
   the network generally does not move, so the device entering the new
   network environment needs to replace the new identity IP to adapt to
   the change of the topological position.  The semantic overload of IP
   addresses is not conducive to supporting mobility and user identity
   authentication, resulting in tight storage space for routing
   equipment, lack of unified communication identification for network
   equipment, and difficulties in network traceability and management.
   In order to solve the problem of IP address semantic overload, this
   project focuses on the separation technology SPLIT6 of IP address
   identity and location.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-v6ops-split6/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yu-v6ops-split6-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/