Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcd-identifier-access-responce-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 07:49:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Responses for the Industrial Internet Identifier Data Access Protocol (IIIDAP)
        Authors         : Chendi Ma
                          Chen Jian
                          Xiaotian Fan
                          Meilan Chen
	Filename        : draft-mcd-identifier-access-responce-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-06-21

Abstract:
   This document describes JSON data structures representing identifier
   information maintained by Second-Level Nodes (SLN). These data
   structures are used to form Industrial Internet Identifier Data
   Access Protocol (IIIDAP) query responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcd-identifier-access-responce/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcd-identifier-access-responce-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcd-identifier-access-responce-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/