Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-pubsub-profile-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 07:51:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Pub-Sub Profile for Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Authors         : Francesca Palombini
                          Cigdem Sengul
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-pubsub-profile-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-06-30

Abstract:
   This specification defines an application profile for authentication
   and authorization for publishers and subscribers in a constrained
   pub-sub scenario, using the ACE framework.  This profile relies on
   transport layer or application layer security to authorize the pub-
   sub clients to the broker.  Moreover, it describes application layer
   security for publisher-subscriber communication going through the
   broker.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-pubsub-profile/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ace-pubsub-profile-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-pubsub-profile-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/