Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 09:48:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for DHCPv6 Configuration
        Author          : Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-20.txt
	Pages           : 102
	Date            : 2021-06-01

Abstract:
   This document describes YANG data modules for the configuration and
   management of DHCPv6 (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6)
   servers, relays, and clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-20

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/