Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 09:18:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Representation and Verification of Domain-Based Application Service Identity within Internet Public Key Infrastructure Using X.509 (PKIX) Certificates in the Context of Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Jeff Hodges
                          Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2021-06-29

Abstract:
   Many application technologies enable secure communication between two
   entities by means of Internet Public Key Infrastructure Using X.509
   (PKIX) certificates in the context of Transport Layer Security (TLS).
   This document specifies procedures for representing and verifying the
   identity of application services in such interactions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/