Subject: I-D Action: draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 05:55:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Telemetry Data Export capability
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Qiufang Ma
                          Peng Liu
                          Wei Wang
	Filename        : draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-06-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes a YANG module for telemetry data export
   capabilities which augments system Capabilities model and provides
   additional telemetry data export attributes associated with system
   capabilities for transport specific Notification.  This YANG module
   can be used to learn capability information either from the server or
   from the client at run-time or implementation- time, per the YANG
   Instance Data File Format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/