Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-flooding-topo-min-degree-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 06:55:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Flooding Topology Minimum Degree Algorithm
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Yi Yang
                          Aijun Wang
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-flooding-topo-min-degree-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-06-01

Abstract:
   This document proposes an algorithm for a node to compute a flooding
   topology, which is a subgraph of the complete topology per underline
   physical network.  When every node in an area automatically
   calculates a flooding topology by using a same algorithm and floods
   the link states using the flooding topology, the amount of flooding
   traffic in the network is greatly reduced.  This would reduce
   convergence time with a more stable and optimized routing
   environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-flooding-topo-min-degree/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-flooding-topo-min-degree-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-flooding-topo-min-degree-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/