Subject: I-D Action: draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 12:23:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client Hint Reliability
        Author          : David Benjamin
	Filename        : draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-06-01

Abstract:
   This document defines the Critical-CH HTTP response header, and the
   ACCEPT_CH HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 frames to allow HTTP servers to reliably
   specify their Client Hint preferences, with minimal performance
   overhead.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/davidben/http-client-hint-reliability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davidben-http-client-hint-reliability-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/