Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersson-mpls-indicators-and-anxillary-data-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 02:24:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Indicators and anxillary data in the MPLS Label Stack
        Author          : Loa Andersson
	Filename        : draft-andersson-mpls-indicators-and-anxillary-data-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-06-09

Abstract:
   This document is a living document, meaning that during the life
   timme of the MPLS Open Design Team we will to survey the relationship
   between indicators and anxillary dat.

   Ideally when the Design Team is closed this document will be empty,
   or maybe we just add a pointer to where the answer to quesstion is
   documented.  Thus this document will never go on to become an RFCc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersson-mpls-indicators-and-anxillary-data/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-andersson-mpls-indicators-and-anxillary-data-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/