Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-vp9-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 14:43:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for VP9 Video
        Authors         : Justin Uberti
                          Stefan Holmer
                          Magnus Flodman
                          Danny Hong
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-vp9-14.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-06-03

Abstract:
   This specification describes an RTP payload format for the VP9 video
   codec.  The payload format has wide applicability, as it supports
   applications from low bit-rate peer-to-peer usage, to high bit-rate
   video conferences.  It includes provisions for temporal and spatial
   scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-vp9/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-vp9-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-vp9-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/