Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-m46t-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 19:18:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple IPv4 - IPv6 address mapping translator (M46T)
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-m46t-10.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-06-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies Multiple IPv4 - IPv6 address mapping
   Translator (M46T) specification.  M46T enable access to IPv4 only
   host from IPv6 host.  IPv4 host is identified as M46 address in IPv6
   address space.  The address assigned to IPv4 host may be global IPv4
   address or private IPv4 address.  M46T does not support access to
   IPv6 host from IPv4 only host.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-m46t/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-matsuhira-m46t-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-m46t-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/