Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 23:20:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Types for DNS Classes and Resource Record Types
        Authors         : Ladislav Lhotka
                          Petr Spacek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-06-16

Abstract:
   This document introduces the YANG module "iana-dns-class-rr-type"
   that contains derived types reflecting two IANA registries: DNS
   CLASSes and Resource Record (RR) TYPEs.  These YANG types are
   intended as a minimum basis for future data modeling work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/