Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 14:29:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Control Plane design for Layer-Two Switched Networks
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-06-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes a design for an L2 aware Autonomic Control
   Plane that can be deployed easily to layer-two (Ethernet) switched
   technologies that are common on Campus/Enterprise network
   architectures.

   This document leverages the hop-by-hop announcement used in LLDP, but
   runs bulk data over normal IPv6 Link-Local unicast ethernet frames.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-anima-l2-friendly-acp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/