Subject: I-D Action: draft-pthubert-detnet-ipv6-hbh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 05:15:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Hop-by-Hop Options for DetNet
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-pthubert-detnet-ipv6-hbh-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-06-08

Abstract:
   RFC 8938, the Deterministic Networking Data Plane Framework relies on
   the 6-tuple to identify an IPv6 flow.  But the full DetNet operations
   require also the capabilities to signal meta-information such as a
   sequence within that flow, and to transport different types of
   packets along the same path with the same treatment, e.g.,
   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance packets and/or multiple
   flows with fate and resource sharing.  This document introduces new
   Hop-by-Hop header options that can signal that information to the
   intermediate relays.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pthubert-detnet-ipv6-hbh/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pthubert-detnet-ipv6-hbh-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pthubert-detnet-ipv6-hbh-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/