Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 02:11:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Forwarding Layer Problem Statement
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Alexander Clemm
	Filename        : draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-06-28

Abstract:
   This document considers the problems that need to addressed in IP in
   order to address the use cases and new network services described in
   draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-uc-00.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryant-arch-fwd-layer-ps-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/