Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 19:38:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Unaffiliated BFD Echo Function
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Ruixue Wang
                          Xiao Min
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Raj Chetan Boddireddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-06-22

Abstract:
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) is a fault detection
   protocol that can quickly determine a communication failure between
   two forwarding engines.  This document proposes a use of the BFD Echo
   function where the local system supports BFD but the neighboring
   system does not support BFD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/