Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-dprive-name-signal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 07:48:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Nameserver Access Modes with Encryption Held in Alphanumeric Configuration Keys
        Authors         : Benjamin M. Schwartz
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-dprive-name-signal-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-06-08

Abstract:
   Some recent proposals to the DPRIVE working group rely on the use of
   SVCB records to provide instructions about how to reach an
   authoritative nameserver over an encrypted transport.  These
   proposals will be difficult to deploy until the parent domain's
   delegation software has been modified to support these records.  As
   an interim solution for these domains, this draft proposes encoding
   relevant signals in the child's NS-name.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-dprive-name-signal/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schwartz-dprive-name-signal-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/