Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 06:32:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quantum Relief with TLS and Kerberos
        Authors         : Rick van Rein
                          Tom Vrancken
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-06-05

Abstract:
   This specification describes a mechanism to use Kerberos
   authentication within the TLS protocol.  This gives users of TLS a
   strong alternative to classic PKI-based authentication, and at the
   same time introduces a way to insert entropy into TLS' key schedule
   such that the resulting protocol becomes resistant against attacks
   from quantum computers.  We call this Quantum Relief, and specify it
   as part of a more general framework to make it easier for other
   technologies to achieve similar benefits.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-tls-kdh/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/