Subject: I-D Action: draft-vgovindan-pim-jp-extensions-lisp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 02:00:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PIM Join/ Prune Attributes for LISP Environments using Underlay Multicast
        Authors         : Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Stig Venaas
	Filename        : draft-vgovindan-pim-jp-extensions-lisp-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-06-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to PIM Receiver RLOC Join/ Prune
   attribute that supports the construction of multicast distribution
   trees where the root and receivers are located in different Locator/
   ID Separation Protocol (LISP) sites and are connected using underlay
   IP Multicast.  This attribute allows the receiver site to signal the
   underlay multicast group to the control plane of the root ITR
   (Ingress Tunnel Router).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vgovindan-pim-jp-extensions-lisp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-vgovindan-pim-jp-extensions-lisp-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vgovindan-pim-jp-extensions-lisp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/