Subject: I-D Action: draft-ryzokuken-datetime-updated-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 06:50:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Date and Time on the Internet: Timestamps
        Author          : Ujjwal Sharma
	Filename        : draft-ryzokuken-datetime-updated-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-06-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a date and time format for use in Internet
   protocols that is a profile of the ISO 8601 standard for
   representation of dates and times using the proleptic Gregorian
   calendar.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ryzokuken-datetime-updated/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ryzokuken-datetime-updated-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ryzokuken-datetime-updated-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/