Subject: I-D Action: draft-wd-teas-vtn-network-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 05:41:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A VTN Network YANG Module
        Authors         : Bo Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-wd-teas-vtn-network-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-06-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a virtual transport network (VTN) network YANG
   module for retrieving and manipulating VTN topology and resource
   allocation.  The model can be used to implement the provisioning of
   IETF network slice services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wd-teas-vtn-network-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wd-teas-vtn-network-yang-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/