Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-m46e-pr-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 19:17:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple IPv4 - IPv6 address mapping encapsulation - prefix resolution (M46E-PR)
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-m46e-pr-10.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-06-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies M46E Prefix Resolution (M46E-PR)
   specification.  M46E-PR connect IPv4 stub networks between IPv6
   backbone network.  And also, M46E-PR can stack many IPv4 networks,
   i.e. the nwtworks using same IPv4 private addresses without
   interdependence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-m46e-pr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-matsuhira-m46e-pr-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-m46e-pr-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/