Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-alto-lmap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 20:18:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO for Querying LMAP Results
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Wei Wang
                          Qiufang Ma
	Filename        : draft-xie-alto-lmap-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-06-24

Abstract:
   Measuring broadband performance on a large scale is important for
   network diagnostics by providers and users, as well as for public
   policy.  The Large-scale Measurement of Broadband Performance (LMAP)
   framework, information model, and protocol have been developed for
   measurement task dissemination, initialization, reporting and
   storing.

   In the context of Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance
   (LMAP), measurement results are currently made available in the
   repository to the public either at the finest granularity level (e.g.
   as a list of results of all individual tests), or in a very high
   level human- readable format.

   This document uses ALTO protocol to provide access to large-scale
   network measurement results, flexible enough to enable querying of
   specific and possibly aggregated data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-alto-lmap/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-alto-lmap-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/