Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-bier-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 00:30:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Procedures and Protocol Extensions for Using PCE as a Central Controller (PCECC) of BIER
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          BenChong Xu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-bier-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-06-23

Abstract:
   This draft specifies the procedures and PCEP protocol extensions for
   using the PCE as the central controller for BIER.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-bier/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-bier-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-pcep-extension-pce-controller-bier-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/