Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-me6a-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 18:55:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Ethernet - IPv6 mapped IPv6 address (ME6A)
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-me6a-10.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-06-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies Multiple Ethernet - IPv6 mapped IPv6
   address(ME6A) spefification.  ME6A is Ethernet mapped IPv6 address
   with plane ID.  Unique allocation of plane id value enable duplicated
   MAC address unique in IPv6 address space.  This address may use
   Ethernet over IPv6 encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-me6a/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-matsuhira-me6a-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-me6a-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/