Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-netconf-with-system-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 18:30:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : System Configuration Data Handling Behavior
        Authors         : Feng Chong
                          Qiufang Ma
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-ma-netconf-with-system-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-06-22

Abstract:
   This document defines an optional "system" datastore to allow clients
   populate the system configuration into running datastore in the
   device.  It also defines a capability-based extension to the NETCONF
   protocol that helps the NETCONF client identify how system
   configuration are processed by the server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-netconf-with-system/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ma-netconf-with-system-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ma-netconf-with-system-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/