Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-brski-async-enroll-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 09:14:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support of asynchronous Enrollment in BRSKI (BRSKI-AE)
        Authors         : Steffen Fries
                          Hendrik Brockhaus
                          Eliot Lear
                          Thomas Werner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-brski-async-enroll-03.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2021-06-24

Abstract:
   This document describes enhancements of bootstrapping a remote secure
   key infrastructure (BRSKI, [RFC8995] ) to also operate in domains
   featuring no or only timely limited connectivity between involved
   components.  Further enhancements are provided to perform the BRSKI
   approach in environments, in which the role of the pledge changes
   from a client to a server . This changes the interaction model from a
   pledge-initiator-mode to a pledge-responder-mode.  To support both
   use cases, BRSKI-AE relies on the exchange of authenticated self-
   contained objects (signature-wrapped objects) also for requesting and
   distributing of domain specific device certificates.  The defined
   approach is agnostic regarding the utilized enrollment protocol
   allowing the application of existing and potentially new certificate
   management protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-brski-async-enroll/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-brski-async-enroll-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-brski-async-enroll-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/