Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 02:59:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Deployment Status
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Paolo Volpato
                          Nalini Elkins
                          Jordi Palet Martinez
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2021-06-01

Abstract:
   Looking globally, IPv6 is growing faster than IPv4.  This means that
   the networking industry is selecting IPv6 for the future.  This
   document provides an overview of IPv6 transition deployment status
   and a view on how the transition to IPv6 is progressing among network
   operators and enterprises that are introducing IPv6 or have already
   adopted an IPv6-only solution.  It also aims to analyze the
   transition challenges and therefore encourage actions and more
   investigations on some areas that are still under discussion.  The
   overall IPv6 incentives are also examined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/