Subject: I-D Action: draft-pp-additional-contents-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 10:21:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Additional Section and Glue in DNS Responses
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Peter van Dijk
	Filename        : draft-pp-additional-contents-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-06-16

Abstract:
   Implementers have recently expressed different views on what can
   appear in the Additional section in DNS responses.  Proposals for
   adding functionality to the DNS protocol that rely on non-glue
   records in the Additional section rely on having a common
   understanding of the semantics of the Additional section.

   This document restates what has been said in other DNS standards, and
   does not update any of them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pp-additional-contents/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pp-additional-contents-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/