Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-apn-sd-wan-usecase-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 23:30:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usage scenarios of Application-aware Networking (APN) for SD-WAN
        Authors         : Feng Yang
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Shuping Peng
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-yang-apn-sd-wan-usecase-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-06-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the usage of Application-aware Networking
   (APN) in SD-WAN scenarios.  In these scenarios, APN is able to
   identify a application group, steer its traffic flows along explicit
   path across the network, and provide SLA guaranteed network services
   such as low latency and high reliability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-apn-sd-wan-usecase/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-apn-sd-wan-usecase-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-apn-sd-wan-usecase-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/