Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 03:02:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Split-Horizon DNS Configuration
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Kevin Smith
	Filename        : draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-06-17

Abstract:
   When split-horizon DNS is deployed by a network, certain domains are
   only resolvable by querying the network-designated DNS server.  DNS
   clients which use DNS servers not provided by the network need to
   route those DNS domain queries to the network-designated DNS server.
   This document informs DNS clients of split-horizon DNS, their DNS
   domains, and is compatible with encrypted DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/