Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 14:28:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Enhanced JWT Claim Constraints for STIR Certificates
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-06-10

Abstract:
   RFC 8226 specifies the use of certificates for Secure Telephone
   Identity Credentials, and these certificates are often called "STIR
   Certificates".  RFC 8226 provides a certificate extension to
   constrain the JSON Web Token (JWT) claims that can be included in the
   Personal Assertion Token (PASSporT) as defined in RFC 8225.  If the
   PASSporT signer includes a JWT claim outside the constraint
   boundaries, then the PASSporT recipient will reject the entire
   PASSporT.  This document updates RFC 8226 to define an additional way
   that the JWT claims can be constrained.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-enhance-rfc8226-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/