Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-omni-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 14:12:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IP Packets over Overlay Multilink Network (OMNI) Interfaces
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Tony Whyman
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-omni-23.txt
	Pages           : 111
	Date            : 2021-06-04

Abstract:
   Mobile nodes (e.g., aircraft of various configurations, terrestrial
   vehicles, seagoing vessels, enterprise wireless devices, etc.)
   communicate with networked correspondents over multiple access
   network data links and configure mobile routers to connect end user
   networks.  A multilink interface specification is presented that
   enables mobile nodes to coordinate with a network-based mobility
   service and/or with other mobile node peers.  This document specifies
   the transmission of IP packets over Overlay Multilink Network (OMNI)
   Interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-omni/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-omni-23

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-omni-23

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/