Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc8843bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 07:11:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Negotiating Media Multiplexing Using the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Harald Tveit Alvestrand
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc8843bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2021-06-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new Session Description Protocol (SDP)
   Grouping Framework extension called 'BUNDLE'.  The extension can be
   used with the SDP offer/answer mechanism to negotiate the usage of a
   single transport (5-tuple) for sending and receiving media described
   by multiple SDP media descriptions ("m=" sections).  Such transport
   is referred to as a BUNDLE transport, and the media is referred to as
   bundled media.  The "m=" sections that use the BUNDLE transport form
   a BUNDLE group.

   This specification defines a new RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Source
   Description (SDES) item and a new RTP header extension.

   This specification updates RFCs 3264, 5888, and 7941.

   This specification obsoletes RFC 8843.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc8843bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc8843bis-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc8843bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/