Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 06:50:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Selection for Multiple Paths In QUIC
        Author          : Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-06-02

Abstract:
   In QUIC working group discussions about proposals to use multiple
   paths, an obvious question came up - given multiple paths, how does
   QUIC select paths to send packets over?

   The answer to that question may inform decisions in the QUIC working
   group about the scope of any multipath extensions considered for
   experimentation and adoption.

   This document is intended to summarize aspects of path selection from
   those contributions and conversations.

   It is recognized that path selection is not the only important open
   question about QUIC Multipath, but other open questions are out of
   scope for this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-selection/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dawkins-quic-multipath-selection-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/