Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-voucher-delegation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 10:53:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Delegated Authority for Bootstrap Voucher Artifacts
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-voucher-delegation-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-06-14

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension of the RFC8366 Voucher Artifact
   in order to support delegation of signing authority.  The initial
   voucher pins a public identity, and that public indentity can then
   issue additional vouchers.  This chain of authorization can support
   permission-less resale of devices, as well as guarding against
   business failure of the BRSKI Manufacturer Authorized Signing
   Authority (MASA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-voucher-delegation/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-anima-voucher-delegation-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-voucher-delegation-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/