Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-freezer-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 04:08:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A feature freezer for the Concise Data Definition Language (CDDL)
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-freezer-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-06-25

Abstract:
   In defining the Concise Data Definition Language (CDDL), some
   features have turned up that would be nice to have.  In the interest
   of completing this specification in a timely manner, the present
   document was started to collect nice-to-have features that did not
   make it into the first RFC for CDDL, RFC 8610.

   It is now time to discuss thawing some of the concepts discussed
   here.  A number of additional proposals have been added.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-freezer/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-freezer-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-freezer-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/