Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-apn6-path-infomation-detection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 09:16:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Information Detection in Application-aware IPv6 Networking
        Authors         : Zongpeng Du
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-du-apn6-path-infomation-detection-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-06-24

Abstract:
   This document introduces a method to detect path information in
   Application-aware IPv6 Networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-apn6-path-infomation-detection/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-du-apn6-path-infomation-detection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-du-apn6-path-infomation-detection-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/