Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 12:09:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Publish/Subscribe Functionality for LISP
        Authors         : Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Albert Cabellos
                          Sharon Barkai
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-09.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-06-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the Request/Reply based LISP
   Control Plane to enable Publish/Subscribe (PubSub) operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-pubsub-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/