Subject: I-D Action: draft-dai-sfc-fused-architecture-and-scenario-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 22:26:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture and application scenario for fused service function chain
        Authors         : Jinyou Dai
                          Xueshun Wang
                          Jun Gao
	Filename        : draft-dai-sfc-fused-architecture-and-scenario-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-06-27

Abstract:
   This document discusses the architecture and application scenarios
   of fused service function chain. Fused service function chain means
   that two or more service function chains are fused to become a single
   service function chain from the view of data plane and control plane.
   Fused service function chain is a expansion for service function chain.
   Anyhow, some mechanism or methods need to be used when two or more
   service function chains are fused to be a single service function
   chain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dai-sfc-fused-architecture-and-scenario/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dai-sfc-fused-architecture-and-scenario-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dai-sfc-fused-architecture-and-scenario-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/