Subject: I-D Action: draft-mymb-sfc-nsh-allocation-timestamp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 05:02:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Service Header (NSH) Context Header Allocation: Timestamp
        Authors         : Tal Mizrahi
                          Ilan Yerushalmi
                          David Melman
                          Rory Browne
	Filename        : draft-mymb-sfc-nsh-allocation-timestamp-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-06-17

Abstract:
   The Network Service Header (NSH) specification defines two possible
   methods of including metadata (MD): MD Type 0x1 and MD Type 0x2.  MD
   Type 0x1 uses a fixed-length Context Header.  The allocation of this
   Context Header, i.e., its structure and semantics, has not been
   standardized.  This memo presents an allocation for the fixed Context
   Headers of NSH, which incorporates the packet's timestamp, a sequence
   number, and a source interface identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mymb-sfc-nsh-allocation-timestamp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mymb-sfc-nsh-allocation-timestamp-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mymb-sfc-nsh-allocation-timestamp-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/