Subject: I-D Action: draft-denhartog-pairing-curves-jose-cose-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 07:03:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Pairing Friendly Curves Representations in JOSE and COSE
        Author          : Kyle Den Hartog
	Filename        : draft-denhartog-pairing-curves-jose-cose-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-05-30

Abstract:
   This specification defines representations enabling the Standards for
   Pairing Frinedly Curves to be used for JSON Object Signing and
   Encryption (JOSE) and CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
   messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-denhartog-pairing-curves-jose-cose/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-denhartog-pairing-curves-jose-cose-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/