Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 13:32:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SenML Features and Versions
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-06-04

Abstract:
   This short document updates RFC 8428, Sensor Measurement Lists
   (SenML), by specifying the use of independently selectable "SenML
   Features" and mapping them to SenML version numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-versions/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-senml-versions-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/