Subject: I-D Action: draft-vaughn-tlstm-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 18:55:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security Verion 1.3 (TLS 1.3) Transport Model for the Simple Network Management Protocol Version 3 (SNMPv3)
        Author          : Kenneth Vaughn
	Filename        : draft-vaughn-tlstm-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2021-06-27

Abstract:
   This document updates the TLS Transport Model (TLSTM), as defined in
   [RFC6353], to support Transport Layer Security Version 1.3 (TLS)
   [RFC8446] and Datagram Transport Layer Security Version 1.3 (DTLS)
   [I-D.ietf-tls-dtls13], which are jointly known as "(D)TLS".  This
   document may be applicable to future versions of SNMP and (D)TLS.

   This document updates the SNMP-TLS-TM-MIB as defined in [RFC6353].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vaughn-tlstm-update/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-vaughn-tlstm-update-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vaughn-tlstm-update-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/