Subject: I-D Action: draft-varga-detnet-service-sub-layer-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 04:01:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking (DetNet): OAM Functions for The Service Sub-Layer
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
	Filename        : draft-varga-detnet-service-sub-layer-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-06-06

Abstract:
   Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) tools are essential
   for a deterministic network.  The DetNet architecture [RFC8655] has
   defined two sub-layers: (1) DetNet service sub-layer and (2) DetNet
   forwarding sub-layer.  OAM mechanisms exist for the DetNet forwarding
   sub-layer, nonetheless, OAM for the service sub-layer requires a new
   mechanism.  This draft introduces OAM related procedures for the
   DetNet service sub-layer functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-varga-detnet-service-sub-layer-oam/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-varga-detnet-service-sub-layer-oam-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/