Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-traffic-classification-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 03:54:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DLEP Traffic Classification Data Item
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dlep-traffic-classification-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-06-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP)
   Data Item that is used to support traffic classification.  Traffic
   classification information is used to identify traffic flows based on
   frame/packet content such as destination address.  The Data Item is
   defined in an extensible and reusable fashion.  It's use will be
   mandated in other documents defining specific DLEP extensions.  This
   document also introduces DLEP sub data items, and sub data items are
   defined to support DiffServ and Ethernet traffic classification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-traffic-classification/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-traffic-classification-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dlep-traffic-classification-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/