Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 02:52:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Evgeny Alekseev
                          Ekaterina Griboedova
                          Alexandra Babueva
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-06-10

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to make the Russian cryptographic
   standards available to the Internet community for their
   implementation in the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version
   1.3.

   This specification defines four new cipher suites and seven new
   signature schemes based on GOST R 34.12-2015, GOST R 34.11-2012 and
   GOST R 34.10-2012 algorithms.  This document does not imply IETF
   endorsement of the cipher suites.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/