Subject: I-D Action: draft-henry-ft-owe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 11:00:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fast Transition for Opportunistic Wireless Ecnryption (FT-OWE)
        Authors         : Jerome Henry
                          Stephen Orr
	Filename        : draft-henry-ft-owe-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-06-14

Abstract:
   Opportunistic Wireless Encryption, defined in RFC 8110, specifies an
   extension to IEEE Std 802.11 to provide for opportunistic
   (unauthenticated) encryption to a specific wireless access point
   (AP).  This memo extends the method to allow the establishment of OWE
   keying material to other APs before connection establishment, thus
   enabling a fast transition mode for OWE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-henry-ft-owe/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-henry-ft-owe-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/