Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 08:25:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP SEARCH Method
        Authors         : Julian Reschke
                          Ashok Malhotra
                          James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-06-08

Abstract:
   This specification updates the definition and semantics of the HTTP
   SEARCH request method originally defined by RFC 5323.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/