Subject: I-D Action: draft-dejong-remotestorage-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 00:53:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : remoteStorage
        Authors         : Michiel B. de Jong
                          F. Kooman
                          S. Kippe
	Filename        : draft-dejong-remotestorage-17.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-06-14

Abstract:
    This draft describes a protocol by which client-side applications,
    running inside a web browser, can communicate with a data storage
    server that is hosted on a different domain name. This way, the
    provider of a web application need not also play the role of data
    storage provider. The protocol supports storing, retrieving, and
    removing individual documents, as well as listing the contents of an
    individual folder, and access control is based on bearer tokens.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dejong-remotestorage/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dejong-remotestorage-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dejong-remotestorage-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/