Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-dhc-authen-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 23:08:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Account based authentication for DHCP
        Authors         : Yibin Xu
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Jianping Xie
	Filename        : draft-xu-dhc-authen-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-06-03

Abstract:
       This document describes the mutual authentication between DHCP
       server and DHCP client based on account information to mitigate the
       security risk caused by rogue DHCP server, and the problem of
       illegal DHCP client exhausting DHCP server address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-dhc-authen/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-dhc-authen-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/