Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-cfrg-dnhpke-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 10:53:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Nonce-less Hybrid Public Key Encryption
        Author          : Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-harkins-cfrg-dnhpke-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2021-06-14

Abstract:
   This document describes two enhancements to the Hybrid Public Key
   Encryption standard published by CFRG.  These include use of "compact
   representation" of relevant public keys and a determinstic, nonce-
   less AEAD scheme to increase the utility of the HPKE API.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-cfrg-dnhpke/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-harkins-cfrg-dnhpke-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/