Subject: I-D Action: draft-friel-acme-subdomains-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 12:02:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACME for Subdomains
        Authors         : Owen Friel
                          Richard Barnes
                          Tim Hollebeek
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-friel-acme-subdomains-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-06-23

Abstract:
   This document outlines how ACME can be used by a client to obtain a
   certificate for a subdomain identifier from a certification
   authority.  The client has fulfilled a challenge against a parent
   domain but does not need to fulfill a challenge against the explicit
   subdomain as certificate policy allows issuance of the subdomain
   certificate without explicit subdomain ownership proof.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-friel-acme-subdomains/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-friel-acme-subdomains-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-friel-acme-subdomains-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/