Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-manageability-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 04:16:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Manageability of the QUIC Transport Protocol
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-manageability-12.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2021-06-30

Abstract:
   This document discusses manageability of the QUIC transport protocol,
   focusing on the implications of QUIC's design and wire image on
   network operations involving QUIC traffic.  Its intended audience is
   network operators and equipment vendors who rely on the use of
   transport-aware network functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-manageability/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-manageability-12.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-manageability-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/