Subject: I-D Action: draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 18:26:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCAP Next Generation (pcapng) Capture File Format
        Authors         : Michael Tuexen
                          Fulvio Risso
                          Jasper Bongertz
                          Gerald Combs
                          Guy Harris
                          Eelco Chaudron
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng-03.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2021-06-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a format to record captured packets to a
   file.  This format is extensible; Wireshark can currently read and
   write it, and libpcap can currently read some pcapng files.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the OPSAWG Working Group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/opsawg/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/pcapng/pcapng.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/