Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2021 18:54:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Echo Request/Reply for Enabled In-situ OAM Capabilities
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Lei Bo
	Filename        : draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-10.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-06-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the echo request/reply
   mechanisms used in IPv6, MPLS, SFC and BIER environments, which can
   be used within an IOAM domain, allowing the IOAM encapsulating node
   to acquire the enabled IOAM capabilities of each IOAM transit node
   and/or IOAM decapsulating node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiao-ippm-ioam-conf-state-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/