Subject: I-D Action: draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 06:17:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Assigning a new Recommended DiffServ Codepoint (DSCP)
        Authors         : Ana Custura
                          Godred Fairhurst
                          Raffaello Secchi
	Filename        : draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-06-14

Abstract:
   This document discusses considerations for assigning a new
   recommended DiffServ Code Point (DSCP).  It considers the common
   remarking behaviours that the Diffserv field might be subjected to
   along an Internet path.  It also notes some implications of using a
   specific DSCP.

   This individual draft aims to seek comments and contributions from
   the TSVWG working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-custura-tsvwg-dscp-considerations-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/