Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 03:07:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface Stack Table Definition for Point to Point (P2P) Interface over LAN
        Authors         : Daiying Liu
                          Joel Halpern
                          Congjie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-06-24

Abstract:
   In [RFC5309] defines the Point to Point (P2P) circuit type is one of
   the mainly used circuit types in link state routing protocol, and
   highlights it is important to identify the correct circuit type when
   forming adjacencies, flooding link state database packets, and
   monitor the link state.  This document adds Point to Point (P2P)
   Interface over LAN type (ifType) management stack tables mapping to
   provide benefit for operational control, maintenance and statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/