Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-6man-eh-limits-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 18:01:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Limits on Sending and Processing IPv6 Extension Headers
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-6man-eh-limits-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-06-22

Abstract:
   This specification defines various limits that may be applied to
   receiving, sending, and otherwise processing packets that contain
   IPv6 extension headers.  The need for such limits is pragmatic to
   facilitate interoperability amongst hosts and routers in the presence
   of extension headers and thereby increasing the feasibility of
   deployment of extension headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-6man-eh-limits/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-6man-eh-limits-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/