Subject: I-D Action: draft-foglar-ipv6-ull-routing-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 01:25:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Source Routing for ultralow Latency
        Authors         : Andreas Foglar
                          Mike Parker
                          Theodoros Rokkas
                          Mikhail Khokhlov
	Filename        : draft-foglar-ipv6-ull-routing-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-06-01

Abstract:
  This Internet-Draft describes a hierarchical addressing scheme
  for IPv6, intentionally very much simplified to allow for ultralow
  latency source routing experimentation using simple forwarding
  nodes. Research groups evaluate achievable latency reduction for
  special applications such as radio access networks, industrial net-
  works or other networks requiring very low latency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foglar-ipv6-ull-routing/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-foglar-ipv6-ull-routing-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-foglar-ipv6-ull-routing-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/