Subject: I-D Action: draft-hzx-alto-network-topo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 20:39:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Topology data retrieval using ALTO protocol
        Authors         : Hanshu Hong
                          Cheng Zhou
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Qiufang Ma
	Filename        : draft-hzx-alto-network-topo-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-06-24

Abstract:
   RFC8345 introduces an abstract YANG data model to represent network
   topologies.  This document uses ALTO protocol to provide access to
   network Topology data such as L3 topology data , data center network
   topology data, flexible enough to enable querying of specific and
   possibly aggregated data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hzx-alto-network-topo/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hzx-alto-network-topo-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/