Subject: I-D Action: draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 09:27:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Survey of Domain Verification Techniques using DNS
        Authors         : Shivan Sahib
                          Shumon Huque
	Filename        : draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-06-10

Abstract:
   Many services on the Internet need to verify ownership or control of
   domains in the Domain Name System (DNS) [RFC1034] [RFC1035].  This
   verification often relies on adding or editing DNS records within the
   domain.  This document surveys various techniques in wide use today,
   the pros and cons of each, and possible improvements.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ShivanKaul/draft-sahib-domain-verification-
   techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sahib-domain-verification-techniques-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/