Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 04:19:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Support for L3 Fast Convergence and Aliasing/Backup Path
        Authors         : A. Sajassi
                          G. Badoni
                          P. Warade
                          S. Pasupula
                          J. Drake
                          J. Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-06-08

Abstract:
   This document proposes an EVPN extension to allow several of its
   multihoming functions, fast convergence and aliasing/backup path, to
   be used in conjunction with inter-subnet forwarding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/