Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 18:16:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : http2 window size setting
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-06-14

Abstract:
   This document proposed the minimum value setting mechanism for
   HTTP2.0 Window and Window_update, and a Window_update frame sending
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-httpbis-window-size/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-httpbis-window-size-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/