Subject: I-D Action: draft-stark-add-dns-forwarder-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 06:13:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of DNS Forwarder Scenario Relative to DDR and DNR
        Authors         : Barbara Stark
                          Chris Box
	Filename        : draft-stark-add-dns-forwarder-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-06-16

Abstract:
   This draft analyzes the behaviors that residential end users and home
   network owners (e.g., parents of young children) might experience
   when operating systems and clients support [I-D.ietf-add-ddr] and/or
   [I-D.ietf-add-dnr] for discovery of encrypted DNS services and the CE
   router of the home network offers itself as the Do53 resolver.  This
   use case is explicitly mentioned in [I-D.ietf-add-requirements]
   Section 3.2 and has several requirements related to it.  This draft
   has two goals: determine if the analysis it provides is accurate and,
   if it is accurate, determine if the behavior is acceptable to the WG
   or if there should be changes to either of the discovery mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stark-add-dns-forwarder-analysis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-stark-add-dns-forwarder-analysis-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/