Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-intarea-func-path-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 08:29:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Router Terminology: Functions and Paths
        Author          : Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-bonica-intarea-func-path-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-06-29

Abstract:
   This document distinguishes between the terms "function" and "path".
   It also recommends against use of the terms "fast path", "slow path",
   and "host path" in IETF documents.  However, it defines the terms
   "congestion vulnerable path" and "congestion critical path".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-intarea-func-path/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-intarea-func-path-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/