Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 03:45:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operational Aspects of Proxy-ARP/ND in Ethernet Virtual Private Networks
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Senthil Sathappan
                          Kiran Nagaraj
                          Greg Hankins
                          Thomas King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd-14.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2021-06-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the Ethernet Virtual Private Networks (EVPN)
   Proxy-ARP/ND function, augmented by the capability of the ARP/ND
   Extended Community.  From that perspective this document updates the
   EVPN specification to provide more comprehensive documentation of the
   operation of the Proxy-ARP/ND function.  The EVPN Proxy-ARP/ND
   function and the ARP/ND Extended Community help operators of Internet
   Exchange Points, Data Centers, and other networks deal with IPv4 and
   IPv6 address resolution issues associated with large Broadcast
   Domains by reducing and even suppressing the flooding produced by
   address resolution in the EVPN network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/