Subject: I-D Action: draft-voit-rats-attestation-results-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:57:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Attestation Results for Secure Interactions
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Thomas Hardjono
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Vincent Scarlata
	Filename        : draft-voit-rats-attestation-results-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2021-06-10

Abstract:
   This document defines reusable Attestation Result information
   elements.  When these elements are offered to Relying Parties as
   Evidence, different aspects of Attester trustworthiness can be
   evaluated.  Additionally, where the Relying Party is interfacing with
   a heterogenous mix of Attesting Environment and Verifier types,
   consistent policies can be applied to subsequent information exchange
   between each Attester and the Relying Party.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-rats-attestation-results/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-voit-rats-attestation-results-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-voit-rats-attestation-results-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/