Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-tsvwg-sw-slc-fec-scheme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 18:54:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sliding Window Selective Linear Code (SLC) Forward Error Correction (FEC) Scheme for FECFRAME
        Authors         : Ray Wang
                          Liang Si
                          Bifeng He
	Filename        : draft-wang-tsvwg-sw-slc-fec-scheme-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-06-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a fully-specified Forward Error Correction
   (FEC) scheme for Sliding Window Selective Linear Code (SLC) over the
   Galois Field GF (2^^8).  It can be used to selectively protect
   arbitrary media streams along the lines defined by FECFRAME.  It is
   necessary to protect the media streams selectively (e.g., the
   reference frames are not continuous under the SVC mode in real-time
   video streaming transmission).  Compared with the traditional Sliding
   Window FEC Codes, the Sliding Window Selective FEC Code supports that
   the source symbols in the encoding window are discrete.  Therefore,
   it can be ensured that only source symbols with correlation (whether
   continuous or not) are included in the encoding window.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-tsvwg-sw-slc-fec-scheme/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wang-tsvwg-sw-slc-fec-scheme-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/