Subject: I-D Action: draft-dekok-emu-eap-usability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:55:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EAP Usability
        Author          : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-dekok-emu-eap-usability-00.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines methods which enable simpler deployment of TLS-
   based EAP methods.  It defines new certificate fields, and uses
   existing certificate fields in order describe new methods for
   bootstrapping security.  The methods defined here change TLS-based
   EAP supplicant configuration from a complex and insecure process to
   one that is automated, and is essentially trivial.  These methods are
   still, however, compatible with existing standards and practices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dekok-emu-eap-usability/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dekok-emu-eap-usability-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/