Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-spring-truncated-sid-inter-domain-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 23:25:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Truncated SID Inter Domain Considerations
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-peng-spring-truncated-sid-inter-domain-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-25

Abstract:
   This document introduces a method for interworking between domains of
   Segment Routing in IPv6 network that use different levels of Segment
   Identifier's compression.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-spring-truncated-sid-inter-domain/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-spring-truncated-sid-inter-domain-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-spring-truncated-sid-inter-domain-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/