Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-sbfd-over-srv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 08:16:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : S-BFD over SRv6
        Authors         : Zhiqiang Li
                          Tao Sun
                          Wei Cheng
                          Junjie Wang
	Filename        : draft-li-sbfd-over-srv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) can be used to monitor paths
   between node.  Seamless BFD (S-BFD) provides a simplified mechanism
   which is suitable for monitoring of paths that are setup dynamically
   and on a large scale network.  This draft describes a method to
   simplify the implementation of S-BFD over SRv6 by using SRH.flag to
   instruct the S-BFD peer node to do reverse operation of SRv6 SID
   list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-sbfd-over-srv6/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-sbfd-over-srv6-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/