Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 05:31:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adaptive Subscription to YANG Notification
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Wei Song
                          Peng Liu
                          Qiufang Ma
                          Wei Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-07-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model and associated mechanism
   enabling subscriber's adaptive subscriptions to a publisher's event
   streams with various different period intervals to report updates.
   Applying these elements allows servers automatically adjust the
   volume of telemetry traffic and rate of traffic sent from publisher
   to the receivers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/