Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-label-x-domains-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 14:24:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to PCEP for Distributing Label Cross Domains
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Autumn Liu
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Vic Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-label-x-domains-13.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to PCEP for distributing labels
   crossing domains for an inter-domain Point-to-Point (P2P) or Point-
   to-Multipoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched Path
   (LSP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-label-x-domains/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-label-x-domains-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-label-x-domains-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/