Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 01:45:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OTN Tunnel YANG Model
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Italo Busi
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Victor Lopez
                          Yunbin Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-14.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the YANG data model for tunnels in OTN TE
   networks.  The model can be used to do the configuration in order to
   establish the tunnel in OTN network.  This work is independent with
   the control plane protocols.  The YANG data model defined in this
   document conforms to the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-tunnel-model-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/