Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 04:00:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extended Community for Identifying the Target Nodes
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Gunter Van de Velde
	Filename        : draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   BGP has been used to distribute different types of routing and policy
   information.  In some cases, the information distributed may be only
   intended for one or a particular group of BGP nodes in the network.
   Currently BGP does not have a generic mechanism of designating the
   target nodes of the routing information.  This document defines a new
   type of BGP Extended Community called "Node Target".  The mechanism
   of using the Node Target Extended Community to steer BGP route
   distribution to particular BGP nodes is specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-idr-node-target-ext-comm-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/