Subject: I-D Action: draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 11:23:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Network Interconnect Tester Management
        Author          : Vladimir Vassilev
	Filename        : draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   This document introduces new YANG model for use in network
   interconnect testing containing modules of traffic generator and
   traffic analyzer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vassilev-bmwg-network-interconnect-tester-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/