Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 11:06:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updated YANG Module Revision Handling
        Authors         : Robert Wilton
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Joe Clarke
                          Jason Sterne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning-03.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new YANG module update procedure that can
   document when non-backwards-compatible changes have occurred during
   the evolution of a YANG module.  It extends the YANG import statement
   with an earliest revision filter to better represent inter-module
   dependencies.  It provides help and guidelines for managing the
   lifecycle of YANG modules and individual schema nodes.  It provides a
   mechanism, via the revision-label YANG extension, to specify a
   revision identifier for YANG modules and submodules.  This document
   updates RFC 7950, RFC 8407 and RFC 8525.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/