Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:29:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Key Management for OSCORE Groups in ACE
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Jiye Park
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-11.txt
	Pages           : 95
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines an application profile of the ACE framework for
   Authentication and Authorization, to request and provision keying
   material in group communication scenarios that are based on CoAP and
   secured with Group Object Security for Constrained RESTful
   Environments (OSCORE).  This application profile delegates the
   authentication and authorization of Clients that join an OSCORE group
   through a Resource Server acting as Group Manager for that group.
   This application profile leverages protocol-specific transport
   profiles of ACE to achieve communication security, server
   authentication and proof-of-possession for a key owned by the Client
   and bound to an OAuth 2.0 Access Token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/