Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-evpn-ac-df-per-evi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 19:44:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AC-Influenced DF Election per EVI
        Author          : Yubao Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-evpn-ac-df-per-evi-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   The AC-influenced DF Election (AC-DF) per [RFC8584] is too dependent
   on EAD/EVI routes.  For example, when no failures occured on an ESI,
   that AC-DF procedures will give incorrect results if no EAD/EVI
   routes are advertised.  But in some light-weighted EVPNs (i.e.  PBB
   EVPNs), no EAD/EVI routes will be advertised at all.

   This draft proposes some new extensions to support AC-influenced DF
   Election without any EAD/EVI routes advertised in advance of any
   <ESI, EVI> failures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-evpn-ac-df-per-evi/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wang-bess-evpn-ac-df-per-evi-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bess-evpn-ac-df-per-evi-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/