Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-computing-delivery-in-routing-network-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 01:55:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Computing Delivery in Routing Network
        Authors         : Daniel Huang
                          Bin Tan
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-huang-computing-delivery-in-routing-network-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-10

Abstract:
   This document drafts a proposal of Computing Delivery in Routing
   Network which incorporates both computing and networking metrics into
   the routing polices and enables the network sensing and scheduling
   computing services based upon traditional networking services.  A
   mechanism of two-class computing power granularity and two segment
   forwarding is illustrated for end-to-end networking and computing
   service in the cloud sites, while major networking and computing
   actors is defined in terms of functionality.  An example work flow is
   demonstrated, and both control plane and data plane solution
   consideration is proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-computing-delivery-in-routing-network/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-huang-computing-delivery-in-routing-network-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/