Subject: I-D Action: draft-kpugin-rush-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:37:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RUSH - Reliable (unreliable) streaming protocol
        Authors         : Kirill Pugin
                          Alan Frindell
                          Jordi Cenzano
                          Jake Weissman
	Filename        : draft-kpugin-rush-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   RUSH is an application-level protocol for ingesting live video.  This
   document describes core of the protocol and how it maps onto QUIC

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the mailing list (), which
   is archived at .

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/afrind/draft-rush.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kpugin-rush/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-kpugin-rush-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/