Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lsr-stub-link-attributes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 05:32:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertisement of Stub Link Attributes
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Jinsong Sun
	Filename        : draft-wang-lsr-stub-link-attributes-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-07-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism that can be used to
   differentiate the stub links from the normal interfaces within ISIS
   or OSPF domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lsr-stub-link-attributes/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-stub-link-attributes-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/