Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-panrg-path-selection-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 02:20:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements of applying path-aware networking for dynamic path selection
        Authors         : Yuexia Fu
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-fu-panrg-path-selection-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   Emerging new services have new business characteristics, different
   from traditional C/S business model, whose most traffic is downstream
   traffic, more and more new business with gradually increasing
   upstream traffic have appeared, such as short videos, live sales etc,
   . Due to the new traffic characteristics of these services, more
   requirements have been put forward for the choice of network paths.
   In addition, emerging services also put forward new requirements for
   computing.  Only selecting the network path or the service node
   cannot meet the stringent requirements.  The perception of network
   paths and path selection also need to consider the characteristics of
   the service, and further need to coordinate the state of the network
   side and the service node side.  The application of path-aware
   networking can assist the terminal to better perceive the network
   status, and also combine the status of the service node to achieve
   on-demand, more fine-grained path selection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-panrg-path-selection-req/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fu-panrg-path-selection-req-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/