Subject: I-D Action: draft-duke-quic-v2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 13:18:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Version 2
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-duke-quic-v2-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies QUIC version 2, which is identical to QUIC
   version 1 except for some trivial details.  Its purpose is to combat
   various ossification vectors and exercise the version negotiation
   framework.  Over time, it may also serve as a vehicle for needed
   protocol design changes.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the QUIC IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] or on the GitHub repository which contains
   the draft: https://github.com/martinduke/draft-duke-quic-v2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duke-quic-v2/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-duke-quic-v2-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-duke-quic-v2-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/