Subject: I-D Action: draft-celi-wiggers-tls-authkem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:45:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : KEM-based Authentication for TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Sofía Celi
                          Peter Schwabe
                          Douglas Stebila
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Thom Wiggers
	Filename        : draft-celi-wiggers-tls-authkem-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document gives a construction for KEM-based authentication in
   TLS 1.3.  The overall design approach is a simple: usage of Key
   Encapsulation Mechanisms (KEM) for certificate-based authentication.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the mailing list (), which
   is archived at .

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/claucece/draft-celi-wiggers-tls-authkem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-celi-wiggers-tls-authkem/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-celi-wiggers-tls-authkem-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/