Subject: I-D Action: draft-ginsberg-lsr-isis-flooding-scale-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 09:11:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Flooding Scale Considerations
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Peter Psenak
                          Marek Karasek
                          Acee Lindem
                          Tony Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-ginsberg-lsr-isis-flooding-scale-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-07-08

Abstract:
   Link State PDU flooding rates in use are much slower than what modern
   networks can support.  The use of IS-IS at larger scale requires
   faster flooding rates to achieve desired convergence goals.  This
   document discusses issues associated with increasing flooding rates
   and some recommended practices which allow faster flooding rates to
   be used safely.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ginsberg-lsr-isis-flooding-scale/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ginsberg-lsr-isis-flooding-scale-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ginsberg-lsr-isis-flooding-scale-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/