Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-dnsop-structured-dns-error-page-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 07:26:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Structured Data for DNS Access Denied Error Page
        Authors         : Dan Wing
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Neil Cook
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-wing-dnsop-structured-dns-error-page-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   It can be valuable to communicate computer-parsable details about DNS
   filtering to assist troubleshooting and problem resolution.  This
   document describes structured data to provide these details.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-dnsop-structured-dns-error-page/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wing-dnsop-structured-dns-error-page-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/