Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-l3-te-topo-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 07:33:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Layer 3 TE Topologies
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-yang-l3-te-topo-11.txt
	Pages           : 97
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for layer 3 traffic
   engineering topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-l3-te-topo/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-l3-te-topo-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-yang-l3-te-topo-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/