Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-l4sops-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:01:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operational Guidance for Deployment of L4S in the Internet
        Author          : Greg White
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-l4sops-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document is intended to provide guidance in order to ensure
   successful deployment of Low Latency Low Loss Scalable throughput
   (L4S) in the Internet.  Other L4S documents provide guidance for
   running an L4S experiment, but this document is focused solely on
   potential interactions between L4S flows and flows using the original
   ('Classic') ECN over a Classic ECN bottleneck link.  The document
   discusses the potential outcomes of these interactions, describes
   mechanisms to detect the presence of Classic ECN bottlenecks, and
   identifies opportunities to prevent and/or detect and resolve
   fairness problems in such networks.  This guidance is aimed at
   operators of end-systems, operators of networks, and researchers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-l4sops/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-tsvwg-l4sops-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-l4sops-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/