Subject: I-D Action: draft-deevi-spring-bgp-sr-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 11:33:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG data model for BGP Segment Routing Extensions
        Authors         : Krishna Deevi
                          Kamran Raza
                          Jaganbabu Rajamanickam
                          Kausik Majumdar
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Wanghaibo wang
	Filename        : draft-deevi-spring-bgp-sr-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Segment Routing extensions in BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deevi-spring-bgp-sr-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deevi-spring-bgp-sr-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deevi-spring-bgp-sr-yang-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/