Subject: I-D Action: draft-zwx-rift-leaf-ring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 17:48:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Supporting leaves without northbound neighbors connecting to a fat-tree network using RIFT
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang
                          Yuehua Wei
                          Benchong Xu
	Filename        : draft-zwx-rift-leaf-ring-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-07-07

Abstract:
   This document discusses the usage and solution for leaf nodes without
   northbound neighbors connecting to a fat-tree network by leaf nodes
   having direct northbound neighbors in RIFT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zwx-rift-leaf-ring/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-zwx-rift-leaf-ring-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/