Subject: I-D Action: draft-hwyh-ippm-ps-inband-flow-learning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 01:38:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement and Requirement for Inband Flow Learning
        Authors         : Liuyan Han
                          Minxue Wang
                          Fan Yang
                          Jinming Huang
	Filename        : draft-hwyh-ippm-ps-inband-flow-learning-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   Alternate-Marking (coloring) provides a method to perform packet
   loss, delay, and jitter measurements on live traffic.  At the same
   time, on-path telemetry techniques are used to enable the collection
   and correlation of performance information to further support
   autonomous network operations.  However, network operators still face
   the challenge of inband flow identification in large scale
   deployment.  This document addresses the problems by introducing the
   real network scenarios, and proposes the requirements of supporting
   inband flow learning of flow information telemetry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hwyh-ippm-ps-inband-flow-learning/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hwyh-ippm-ps-inband-flow-learning-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/