Subject: I-D Action: draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 07:18:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integrity of In-situ OAM Data Fields
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-07-31

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  IOAM deployments
   could require ensuring the integrity of IOAM data fields.  This
   document specifies methods to ensure the integrity of IOAM data
   fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/