Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-cbacc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 22:31:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Circuit Breaker Assisted Congestion Control
        Author          : Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-cbacc-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies Circuit Breaker Assisted Congestion Control
   (CBACC).  CBACC enables fast-trip Circuit Breakers by publishing rate
   metadata about multicast channels from senders to intermediate
   network nodes or receivers.  The circuit breaker behavior is defined
   as a supplement to receiver driven congestion control systems, to
   preserve network health if misbehaving or malicious receiver
   applications subscribe to a volume of traffic that exceeds capacity
   policies or capability for a network or receiving device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-cbacc/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mboned-cbacc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-cbacc-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/