Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-conditional-attributes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 04:31:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Conditional Attributes for Constrained RESTful Environments
        Authors         : Michael Koster
                          Bilhanan Silverajan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-conditional-attributes-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This specification defines Conditional Notification and Control
   Attributes that work with CoAP Observe (RFC7641).

Editor note

   The git repository for the draft is found at TBD

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-conditional-attributes/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-conditional-attributes-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/