Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-alto-service-edge-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 14:13:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of ALTO for Determining Service Edge
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Danny Alex Lachos
                          Christian Esteve Rothenberg
                          Sabine Randriamasy
	Filename        : draft-contreras-alto-service-edge-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   Service providers are starting to deploy and interconnect computing
   capabilities across the network for hosting network functions and
   applications.  In distributed computing environments, both computing
   and topological information are necessary in order to determine the
   more convenient infrastructure where to deploy such a service or
   application.  This document proposes an initial approach towards the
   use of ALTO to provide such information and assist the selection of
   appropriate deployment locations for services and applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-alto-service-edge/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-contreras-alto-service-edge-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-contreras-alto-service-edge-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/