Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-oscore-edhoc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 14:43:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Combining EDHOC and OSCORE
        Authors         : Francesca Palombini
                          Marco Tiloca
                          Rikard Hoeglund
                          Stefan Hristozov
                          Goeran Selander
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-oscore-edhoc-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines an optimization approach for combining the
   lightweight authenticated key exchange protocol EDHOC run over CoAP
   with the first subsequent OSCORE transaction.  This combination
   reduces the number of round trips required to set up an OSCORE
   Security Context and to complete an OSCORE transaction using that
   Security Context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-oscore-edhoc/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-edhoc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-oscore-edhoc-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/