Subject: I-D Action: draft-eckert-pim-rfc1112bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 15:37:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Host Extensions IP Multicasting - Any Source Multicast (ASM)
        Authors         : Stephen E. Deering
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-eckert-pim-rfc1112bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This memo specifies the extensions required of a host implementation
   of the Internet Protocol (IP) to support Any Source Multicast (ASM)
   IP Multicasting or abbreviated IP Multicast.
   Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckert-pim-rfc1112bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eckert-pim-rfc1112bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/