Subject: I-D Action: draft-moreno-lisp-multi-as-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 11:19:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Based Multi-AS Backbone Federation
        Author          : Victor Moreno
	Filename        : draft-moreno-lisp-multi-as-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-07-29

Abstract:
   As multiple organizations interconnect their networks through peering
   agreements, it is desirable to preserve the services enabled by a
   LISP overlay over such interconnection of independent networks.  This
   specification documents the requirements imposed by the deployment
   scenario in which multiple organizations federate their backbones
   with the objective of running a LISP overlay to enable services such
   as mobility or VPNs.  The requirements for policies, enforcement and
   authoritative control of network assets are captured from the
   perspective of the operator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moreno-lisp-multi-as/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moreno-lisp-multi-as-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/