Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujiwara-dprive-doh-via-httpproxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:01:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS over HTTPS via HTTP proxies
        Author          : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-fujiwara-dprive-doh-via-httpproxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   DNS queries over HTTPS (DoH) hides DNS query information by (HTTPS)
   encryption.  However, DoH providers know both query source IP
   addresses and DNS queries, and it is a privacy issue of DoH.  It is
   possible to hide query source IP addresses from DoH providers by
   existing protocol (HTTP) and implementations (HTTP proxy software).
   This document proposes the use of DoH via HTTP proxy services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-dprive-doh-via-httpproxy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fujiwara-dprive-doh-via-httpproxy-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/