Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-spring-ach6-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:13:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACH6 in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Fan Yang
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-yang-spring-ach6-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   Associated Channel over IPv6 (ACH6) provides a control channel to one
   specific IPv6 forwarding path for control and management purpose.
   When ACH6 is used in a Segment Routing network, it provides a control
   channel to an SRv6 path.  This document specifies an SRv6 ACH6
   mechanism and describes how ACH6 is applied in a Segment Routing
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-spring-ach6-sr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-spring-ach6-sr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/