Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 05:01:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BMP for BGP Route Leak Detection
        Authors         : Yunan Gu
                          Huanan Chen
                          Di Ma
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-10

Abstract:
   According to Route-Leak Problem Definition [RFC7908], Route leaks
   refer to the case that the delivery range of route advertisements is
   beyond the expected range.  For many current security protection
   solutions, the ISPs (Internet Service Providers) are focusing on
   finding ways to prevent the happening of BGP [RFC4271] route leaks.
   However, the real-time route leak detection if any occurs is
   important as well, and serves as the basis for leak mitigation.  This
   document extends the BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) [RFC7854] to
   provide a routing security scheme suitable for ISPs to detect BGP
   route leaks at the prefix level.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-grow-bmp-route-leak-detection-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/