Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 22:56:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Design Considerations for Name Resolution Service in ICN
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Tae-Wan You
                          Lijun Dong
                          Cedric Westphal
                          Borje Ohlman
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-07-28

Abstract:
   This document provides the functionalities and design considerations
   for a Name Resolution Service (NRS) in ICN.  An NRS in ICN is to
   translate an object name into some other information such as a
   locator, another name, etc. for forwarding the object request.  This
   document is a product of the Information-Centric Networking Research
   Group (ICNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-nrs-requirements-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/