Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-mpls-extension-header-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 09:54:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Extension Header
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Loa Andersson
                          Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-song-mpls-extension-header-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-07-10

Abstract:
   Motivated by the need to support multiple in-network services and
   functions in an MPLS network, this document describes a generic and
   extensible method to encapsulate extension headers into MPLS packets.
   The encapsulation method allows stacking multiple extension headers
   and quickly accessing any of them as well as the original upper layer
   protocol header and payload.  We show how the extension header can be
   used to support several new network applications and optimize some
   existing network services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-mpls-extension-header/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-mpls-extension-header-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-mpls-extension-header-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/