Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-idr-ts-flowspec-srv6-policy-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 23:45:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traffic Steering using BGP Flowspec with SRv6 Policy
        Authors         : Wenying Jiang
                          Yisong Liu
                          Shuanglong Chen
	Filename        : draft-jiang-idr-ts-flowspec-srv6-policy-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   BGP Flow Specification (FlowSpec) [RFC8955] has been proposed to
   distribute BGP FlowSpec NLRI to FlowSpec clients to mitigate
   (distributed) denial-of-service attacks, and to provide traffic
   filtering in the context of a BGP/MPLS VPN service.  Recently,
   traffic steering applications in the context of SRv6 using FlowSpec
   aslo attract attention.  This document introduces the usage of BGP
   FlowSpec to steer packets into an SRv6 Policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-idr-ts-flowspec-srv6-policy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jiang-idr-ts-flowspec-srv6-policy-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-idr-ts-flowspec-srv6-policy-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/