Subject: I-D Action: draft-bestbar-teas-yang-slice-policy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:01:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Slice Policy
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Bin Wen
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Ran Chen
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-bestbar-teas-yang-slice-policy-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   A slice policy is a policy construct that enables instantiation of
   mechanisms in support of IETF network slice specific control and data
   plane behaviors on select topological elements.  This document
   defines a YANG data model for the management of slice policies on
   slice policy capable nodes and controllers in IP/MPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bestbar-teas-yang-slice-policy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bestbar-teas-yang-slice-policy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bestbar-teas-yang-slice-policy-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/