Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-par-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:46:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Pushed Authorization Requests
        Authors         : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Brian Campbell
                          Nat Sakimura
                          Dave Tonge
                          Filip Skokan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-par-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines the pushed authorization request (PAR)
   endpoint, which allows clients to push the payload of an OAuth 2.0
   authorization request to the authorization server via a direct
   request and provides them with a request URI that is used as
   reference to the data in a subsequent call to the authorization
   endpoint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-par/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-par-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-par-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/