Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-alto-can-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 08:48:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Computing-aware Networking Use case of ALTO
        Authors         : Peng Liu
                          Yuexia Fu
	Filename        : draft-liu-alto-can-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   The ever-emerging new services are imposing more and more highly
   demanding requirements on the network.  In order to meet these
   requirements, some new technology trends of network emerge as the
   times require.  On the one hand, for the selection of service node
   and forwarding path, in addition to considering the network topology
   and link state, more factors are also considered, such as the
   computing properties of service node; On the other hand, network and
   application present the trend of mutual perception, including
   application to perceive the state of network path, or network to
   perceive the demand of application.

   This draft describes a new network scenario and architecture
   considering computational properties, and assumes that Alto could be
   used as an important node to realize the deployment of services, and
   to assist in the selection of service nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-alto-can-usecase/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-alto-can-usecase-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/