Subject: I-D Action: draft-minto-idr-bgp-autodiscovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:40:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Peer Auto-Configuration
        Authors         : Jeyananth Minto Jeganathan
                          Venkata Shiva Krishna Reddy
	Filename        : draft-minto-idr-bgp-autodiscovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a layer 3 protocol (Service advertisement) to
   help bgp to advertise service availability and local configurations .
   This enable bgp speakers to discover bgp peers transport endpoints
   and peer's configuration within link.  With Service advertisement,
   receivers could successfully bring up bgp protocol session without
   mundane configurations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minto-idr-bgp-autodiscovery/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-minto-idr-bgp-autodiscovery-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/