Subject: I-D Action: draft-wz-bess-evpn-vpws-as-vrf-ac-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 20:34:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN VPWS as VRF Attachment Circuit
        Authors         : Yubao Wang
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wz-bess-evpn-vpws-as-vrf-ac-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-28

Abstract:
   When a VRF Attachment Cirucit (VRF-AC) is far away from its IP-VRF
   instance, we can deploy an EVPN VPWS ([RFC8214]) between that VRF-AC
   and its IP-VRF instance.  From the viewpoint of the IP-VRF instance,
   a local virtual interface takes the place of that remote "VRF-AC".
   The intended IP address for that VRF-AC is now configured to the
   virtual interface, in other words, the virtual interface is the
   actual VRF-AC of the IP-VRF instance.  The virtual interface is also
   the AC of that VPWS instance, in other words, the virtual interface
   is cross-connected to that remote "VRF-AC" by the VPWS instance.

   This document proposes an extension to [RFC7432] to support this
   scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wz-bess-evpn-vpws-as-vrf-ac/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wz-bess-evpn-vpws-as-vrf-ac-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wz-bess-evpn-vpws-as-vrf-ac-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/