Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:16:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Deployment Status
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Paolo Volpato
                          Nalini Elkins
                          Jordi Palet Martinez
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-02.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of IPv6 deployment status and a
   view on how the transition to IPv6 is progressing among network
   operators and enterprises.  It also aims to analyze the related
   challenges and therefore encourage actions and more investigations in
   those areas where the industry has not taken a clear and unified
   approach.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/