Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-webtrans-hwtq-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 23:50:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic HTTP Binding for WebTransport using QUIC
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-webtrans-hwtq-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   The WebTransport API provides an interface to HTTP resources that
   provides transport-layer capabilities.  This document describes how a
   subset of the QUIC protocol can be used to provide these transport
   capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-webtrans-hwtq/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-thomson-webtrans-hwtq-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/