Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-h-connect-access-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 14:00:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Link State Abstraction
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Lei Liu
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-h-connect-access-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   This document presents extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) for a child PCE to abstract its domain
   information to its parent for supporting a hierarchical PCE system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-h-connect-access/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-h-connect-access-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-h-connect-access-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/