Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-pim-igmp-mld-extension-source-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 00:51:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGMP/MLD Extension for Multicast Source Management
        Authors         : Huanan Li
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-li-pim-igmp-mld-extension-source-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Internet Group Management
   Protocol(IGMP) and Multicast Listener Discover(MLD) protocols for
   supporting interaction between multicast sources and routers,
   accomplishing multicast source management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-pim-igmp-mld-extension-source-management/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-pim-igmp-mld-extension-source-management-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/