Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rift-rift-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 07:01:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing In Fat Trees WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RIFT: Routing in Fat Trees
        Authors         : Alankar Sharma
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Bruno Rijsman
                          Dmitry Afanasiev
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rift-rift-13.txt
	Pages           : 171
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a specialized, dynamic routing protocol for
   Clos and fat-tree network topologies optimized towards minimization
   of control plane state as well as configuration and operational
   complexity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rift-rift/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rift-rift-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rift-rift-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/