Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-tls-snip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 02:49:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Negotiation of Incompatible Protocols in TLS
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-tls-snip-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-07-06

Abstract:
   An extension is defined for TLS that allows a client and server to
   detect an attempt to force the use of less-preferred application
   protocol even where protocol options are incompatible.  This
   supplements application-layer protocol negotiation (ALPN), which
   allows choices between compatible protocols to be authenticated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-tls-snip/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-thomson-tls-snip-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-tls-snip-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/