Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 19:20:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface Stack Table Definition for Point to Point (P2P) Interface over LAN
        Authors         : Daiying Liu
                          Joel Halpern
                          Congjie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-07-01

Abstract:
   In [RFC5309] defines the Point to Point (P2P) circuit type is one of
   the mainly used circuit types in link state routing protocol, and
   highlights it is important to identify the correct circuit type when
   forming adjacencies, flooding link state database packets, and
   monitor the link state.

   Point to Point (P2P) Interface over LAN ifType value is assigned by
   IANA experts review.  This document provides an example of the
   ifStack for Point to Point (P2P) Interface over LAN ifType to
   facilitate operational control, maintenance and statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/