Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bier-te-ospfv3-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 18:35:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPFv3 Extensions for BIER-TE
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mike McBride
                          Aijun Wang
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-bier-te-ospfv3-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-07-27

Abstract:
   This document describes OSPFv3 extensions for distributing
   BitPositions configured on the links in "Bit Index Explicit
   Replication Traffic Engineering" (BIER-TE) domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bier-te-ospfv3/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-bier-te-ospfv3-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-bier-te-ospfv3-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/