Subject: I-D Action: draft-pedro-nmrg-vega-network-embedding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 21:57:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VEGA: A Genetic Method for Planning Virtual Network Embedding Configurations
        Authors         : Pedro Martinez-Julia
                          Diego R. Lopez
	Filename        : draft-pedro-nmrg-vega-network-embedding-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-08

Abstract:
   The number of elements composing virtual networks (VN), together with
   the number of elements in the substrate networks (SN), makes
   unfeasible to obtain in a short time an optimum configuration for the
   assignation of elements from the VN to the SN.  Here we present VEGA,
   standing for Virtual network Embedding method based on a Genetic
   Algorithm.  It defines a particular strategy and heuristic to provide
   configurations for network embedding that are close to the optimum in
   a short time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pedro-nmrg-vega-network-embedding/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pedro-nmrg-vega-network-embedding-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/