Subject: I-D Action: draft-eckel-edm-find-code-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 15:08:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Find Code Related to an Internet-Draft or RFC
        Author          : Charles Eckel
	Filename        : draft-eckel-edm-find-code-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   Code related to existing IETF standards and ongoing standardization
   efforts may exist and be publicly accessible in many places.  This
   document provides a set of practices to make it easier to identify
   and to find such code.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckel-edm-find-code/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-eckel-edm-find-code-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/