Subject: I-D Action: draft-cms-masque-connect-ip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:58:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The CONNECT-IP HTTP Method
        Authors         : Alex Chernyakhovsky
                          Dallas McCall
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-cms-masque-connect-ip-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the CONNECT-IP HTTP method.  CONNECT-IP is
   similar to CONNECT-UDP, but allows transmitting IP packets, without
   being limited to just TCP like CONNECT or UDP like CONNECT-UDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cms-masque-connect-ip/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-cms-masque-connect-ip-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cms-masque-connect-ip-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/