Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 01:05:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Service Header Metadata Type 2 Variable-Length Context Headers
        Authors         : Yuehua Wei
                          Uri Elzur
                          Sumandra Majee
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   Service Function Chaining (SFC) uses the Network Service Header (NSH)
   (RFC 8300) to steer and provide context Metadata (MD) with each
   packet.  Such Metadata can be of various Types including MD Type 2
   variable length context headers.  This document specifies several
   such context headers that can be used within a service function path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-tlv-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/