Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-bier-multicast-as-a-service-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:58:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast/BIER As A Service
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Eric Rosen
                          Daniel Awduche
                          Liang Geng
                          Greg Shepherd
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-bier-multicast-as-a-service-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework for providing multicast as a
   service via Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) [RFC7279], and
   specifies a few enhancements to [draft-ietf-bier-idr-extensions]
   [RFC8279] [draft-ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions] to enable multicast/
   BIER as a service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bier-multicast-as-a-service/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-bier-multicast-as-a-service-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-bier-multicast-as-a-service-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/