Subject: I-D Action: draft-huque-tls-dane-clientid-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 20:13:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Extension for DANE Client Identity
        Authors         : Shumon Huque
                          Viktor Dukhovni
                          Ash Wilson
	Filename        : draft-huque-tls-dane-clientid-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-07-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a TLS and DTLS extension to convey a DNS-
   Based Authentication of Named Entities (DANE) Client Identity to a
   TLS or DTLS server.  This is useful for applications that perform TLS
   client authentication via DANE TLSA records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huque-tls-dane-clientid/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-huque-tls-dane-clientid-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huque-tls-dane-clientid-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/