Subject: I-D Action: draft-kiesewalter-asdf-yang-sdf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 13:12:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mapping between YANG and SDF
        Authors         : Jana Kiesewalter
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-kiesewalter-asdf-yang-sdf-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   YANG and SDF are two languages for modelling the interaction with and
   the data interchanged with devices in the network.  As their areas of
   application (network management, IoT, resp.) overlap, it is useful to
   be able to translate between the two.

   The present specification provides information about how models in
   one of the two languages can be translated into the other.  This
   specification is not intended to be normative, but to help with
   creating translators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kiesewalter-asdf-yang-sdf/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-kiesewalter-asdf-yang-sdf-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/