Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:45:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : No Further Fast Reroute
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Wen Lin
	Filename        : draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   There are several cases where, once Fast Reroute has taken place (for
   MPLS protection), a second fast reroute is undesirable, even
   detrimental.  This memo gives several examples of this, and proposes
   a mechanism to prevent further fast reroutes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kompella-mpls-nffrr-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/