Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 11:45:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Semantic Versioning
        Authors         : Benoit Claise
                          Joe Clarke
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Robert Wilton
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Jason Sterne
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies a scheme and guidelines for applying a
   modified set of semantic versioning rules to revisions of YANG
   modules.  Additionally, this document defines a revision-label for
   this modified semver scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/