Subject: I-D Action: draft-tljd-dnssd-zone-discover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 12:02:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Permissionless Advertising and Discovery of DNS-SD Authoritative Zones
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          邓乔宇
	Filename        : draft-tljd-dnssd-zone-discover-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   This document describes how to make DNS-SD browsing domains available
   for browsing and discovery without requiring special cooperation from
   the network infrastructure.  Zones made available in this way are
   browsed using DNS or DNS Push.  The mechanism for advertising them is
   Multicast DNS (mDNS).  This allows DNS-SD browsers to benefit from
   the permissionless aspects of mDNS without relying on mDNS for all
   queries, which improves scalability and reliability in applications
   where many services may be advertised.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tljd-dnssd-zone-discover/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tljd-dnssd-zone-discover-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/