Subject: I-D Action: draft-sekar-dns-ul-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 15:58:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An EDNS0 option to negotiate Leases on DNS Updates
        Authors         : Stuart Cheshire
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-sekar-dns-ul-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-07-27

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new EDNS0 option that can be used by DNS
   Update clients and DNS servers to include a lease lifetime in a DNS
   Update or response, allowing a server to garbage collect stale
   resource records that have been added by DNS Updates

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sekar-dns-ul/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-sekar-dns-ul-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sekar-dns-ul-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/