Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-srp-replication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 06:11:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automatic Replication of DNS-SD Service Registration Protocol Zones
        Author          : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-srp-replication-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol that can be used for ad-hoc
   replication of a DNS zone by multiple servers where a single primary
   DNS authoritative server is not available and the use of stable
   storage is not desirable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-srp-replication/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-lemon-srp-replication-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/