Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 14:20:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Forward-Search P2MP TE LSP Inter-Domain Path Computation
        Author          : Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-20.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   This document presents a forward search procedure for computing a
   path for a Point-to-MultiPoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineering (TE) Label
   Switched Path (LSP) crossing a number of domains through using
   multiple Path Computation Elements (PCEs).  In addition, extensions
   to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for
   supporting the forward search procedure are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-20

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/