Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-t2trg-interconnect-declared-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 14:43:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interconnecting Limited Domains Based on Declared Communication Requirements
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-t2trg-interconnect-declared-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   "Limited Domains" are parts of an internet that may have notable
   differences or are just convenient to separate from the general
   Internet and can be delimited from that and from other Limited
   Domains by a defined boundary (the "border").

   This memo focuses on the case where the nodes inside the Limited
   Domain want to interact with nodes on (or reachable via) the general
   Internet, but need some assistance at the border that is cognizant
   about the specific properties of the nodes in the Limited Domain.

   Self-Descriptions can provide the information needed for this
   assistance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-t2trg-interconnect-declared/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-t2trg-interconnect-declared-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/