Subject: I-D Action: draft-huque-dnsop-blacklies-ent-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 06:46:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Empty Non-Terminal Sentinel for Black Lies
        Author          : Shumon Huque
	Filename        : draft-huque-dnsop-blacklies-ent-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   The Black Lies method of providing compact DNSSEC denial of existence
   proofs has some operational implications.  Depending on the specific
   implementation, it may provide no way to reliably distinguish Empty
   Non-Terminal names from names that actually do not exist.  This draft
   describes the use of a synthetic DNS resource record type to act as
   an explicit signal for Empty Non-Terminal names and which is conveyed
   in an NSEC type bitmap.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huque-dnsop-blacklies-ent/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-huque-dnsop-blacklies-ent-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/