Subject: I-D Action: draft-sctl-advertising-proxy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 15:38:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Proxy for DNS-SD Service Registration Protocol
        Authors         : Stuart Cheshire
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-sctl-advertising-proxy-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   An Advertising Proxy allows a device that accepts service
   registrations using Service Registration Protocol (SRP) to make those
   registrations visible to legacy clients that only implement Multicast
   DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sctl-advertising-proxy/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-sctl-advertising-proxy-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sctl-advertising-proxy-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/