Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 22:25:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Group Key Management using IKEv2
        Authors         : Valery Smyslov
                          Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-03.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   This document presents an extension to the Internet Key Exchange
   version 2 (IKEv2) protocol for the purpose of a group key management.
   The protocol is in conformance with the Multicast Security (MSEC) key
   management architecture, which contains two components: member
   registration and group rekeying.  Both components require a Group
   Controller/Key Server to download IPsec group security associations
   to authorized members of a group.  The group members then exchange IP
   multicast or other group traffic as IPsec packets.  This document
   obsoletes RFC 6407.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/