Subject: I-D Action: draft-glendon-bess-evpn-trusted-mac-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 19:13:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN LOOP PREVENTION BASED ON TRUSTED MAC
        Authors         : GuoLiang
                          Haibo
                          Tong
	Filename        : draft-glendon-bess-evpn-trusted-mac-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   A principal feature of EVPN is the ability to support MAC duplication
   detection based on MAC Mobility Extended Community.  This draft
   specifies a mechanism of valid loop prevention based on trusted MAC
   to avoid servce interruption of the specifed source or destination
   MAC address due to "black-holing".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-glendon-bess-evpn-trusted-mac/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-glendon-bess-evpn-trusted-mac-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-glendon-bess-evpn-trusted-mac-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/