Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-alto-oam-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 07:25:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for Operations, Administration, and Maintenance of ALTO Protocol
        Authors         : Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Kai Gao
	Filename        : draft-zhang-alto-oam-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the operations and
   management of Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Protocol.
   The operator can use the data model to create and update ALTO
   information resources, manage the access control, configure server-
   to-server communication and server discovery, and collect statistical
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-alto-oam-yang/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-zhang-alto-oam-yang-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/