Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-detnet-layer3-low-latency-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 01:54:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Micro-burst Decreasing in Layer3 Network for Low-Latency Traffic
        Authors         : Zongpeng Du
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-du-detnet-layer3-low-latency-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   It is complex to support deterministic forwarding in a large scale
   network because there is too much dynamic traffic in the network and
   the data model becomes hard to predict after aggregation in the
   intermediate nodes.  This document introduces the problem of micro-
   bursts in layer3 network, and proposed a method to decrease the
   micro-bursts in layer3 network for low-latency traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-detnet-layer3-low-latency/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-du-detnet-layer3-low-latency-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-du-detnet-layer3-low-latency-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/