Subject: I-D Action: draft-goldstein-cdni-metadata-model-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 15:40:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CDNI Metadata Model Extensions
        Authors         : Glenn Goldstein
                          Will Power
                          Guillaume Bichot
                          Alfonzo Siloniz
	Filename        : draft-goldstein-cdni-metadata-model-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-02

Abstract:
   Open Caching architecture is a use case of Content Delivery Networks
   Interconnection (CDNI) in which the commercial Content Delivery
   Network (CDN) is the upstream CDN (uCDN) and the ISP caching layer
   serves as the downstream CDN (dCDN).  This document proposed
   extensions to the [RFC8006] Medadata Model by way of a set of
   GenericMetadata objects that address extend the original CDNI
   capabilites to meet the more general needs of the CDN and Open
   Caching industry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-goldstein-cdni-metadata-model-extensions/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-goldstein-cdni-metadata-model-extensions-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/