Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ac-aware-bundling-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 18:11:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AC-Aware Bundling Service Interface in EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Patrice Brissette
                          Mankamana Mishra
                          Samir Thoria
                          Jorge Rabadan
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ac-aware-bundling-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   EVPN provides an extensible and flexible multi-homing VPN solution
   over an MPLS/IP network for intra-subnet connectivity among Tenant
   Systems and End Devices that can be physical or virtual.

   EVPN multihoming with IRB is one of the common deployment scenarios.
   There are deployments which requires capability to have multiple
   subnets designated with multiple VLAN IDs in single Broadcast Domain.

   EVPN technology defines three different types of service interface
   which serve different requirements but none of them address the
   requirement of supporting multiple subnets within single Broadcast
   Domain.  In this draft we define new service interface type to
   support multiple subnets in single Broadcast Domain.  Service
   interface proposed in this draft will be applicable to multihoming
   case only.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ac-aware-bundling/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ac-aware-bundling-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ac-aware-bundling-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/