Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-tls-im-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 23:31:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identity Module for TLS Version 1.3
        Author          : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-tls-im-05.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2021-07-25

Abstract:
   TLS 1.3 will be deployed in the Internet of Things ecosystem. In
   many IoT frameworks, TLS or DTLS protocols, based on pre-shared key
   (PSK), are used for device authentication. So PSK tamper resistance,
   is a critical market request, in order to prevent hijacking issues.
   If DH exchange is used with certificate bound to DH ephemeral public
   key, there is also a benefit to protect its signature procedure. The
   TLS identity module (im) MAY be based on secure element; it realizes
   some HKDF operations bound to PSK, and cryptographic signature if
   certificates are used. Secure Element form factor could be
   standalone chip, or embedded in SoC like eSIM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-tls-im/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-urien-tls-im-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-urien-tls-im-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/