Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-native-short-address-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 05:51:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Native Short Address for Internet Expansion
        Author          : Guangpeng Li
	Filename        : draft-li-native-short-address-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms of NSA (Native Short Address) that
   enables IP packet transmission over links where the transmission of a
   full length address may be wasteful.  All descriptions will focus on
   carrying IP packets across LLN (Low power and Lossy Networks), those
   LLNs positioned as limited domains.  The specifications include NSA
   allocation, routing with NSA, header format design including length-
   variable fields, and how to access full IPv6 networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-native-short-address/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-li-native-short-address-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/