Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 05:32:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for OSPF SRv6
        Authors         : Zhibo Hu
                          Xuesong Geng
                          Kamran Raza
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-07-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage OSPFv3 SRv6 as defined in I-D.ietf-lsr-
   ospfv3-srv6-extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/