Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-lurk-lurk-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 09:26:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LURK Protocol version 1
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-lurk-lurk-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the Limited Usage of Remote Key (LURK)
   Architecture, the LURK Protocol as well as the LURK Extensions that
   enables remote interactions with cryptographic material.  The
   specificities of these interactions are expected to be closely tied
   to some context and thus be defined in LURK Extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-lurk/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-lurk-lurk-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-lurk-lurk-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/