Subject: I-D Action: draft-horley-v6ops-lab-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 10:50:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Expanding the IPv6 Lab Use Space
        Authors         : Ed Horley
                          Tom Coffeen
                          Scott Hogg
                          Nick Buraglio
                          Chris Cummings
                          Kevin Myers
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-horley-v6ops-lab-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-07-27

Abstract:
   To reduce the likelihood of addressing conflicts and confusion
   between lab deployments and non-lab (i.e., production) deployments,
   an IPv6 unicast address prefix is reserved for use in lab, proof-of-
   concept, and validation networks as well as for for any similar use
   case.  This document describes the use of the IPv6 address prefix
   0200::/7 as a prefix reserved for this purpose (repurposing the
   deprecated OSI NSAP-mapped prefix).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-horley-v6ops-lab/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-horley-v6ops-lab-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-horley-v6ops-lab-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/