Subject: I-D Action: draft-tjhai-ikev2-beyond-64k-limit-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 15:54:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Beyond 64KB Limit of IKEv2 Payloads
        Authors         : CJ Tjhai
                          Tobias Heider
                          Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-tjhai-ikev2-beyond-64k-limit-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   The maximum Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2) payload size is
   limited to 64KB.  This makes IKEv2 not usable for conservative post-
   quantum cryptosystem whose public-key is larger than 64KB.  This
   document discusses the considerations and defines a mechanism to
   exchange large post-quantum public keys and signatures in IKEv2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tjhai-ikev2-beyond-64k-limit/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tjhai-ikev2-beyond-64k-limit-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tjhai-ikev2-beyond-64k-limit-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/