Subject: I-D Action: draft-lazanski-consolidation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:04:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Protocol and Engineering Effects of Consolidation
        Authors         : Dominique Lazanski
                          Mark McFadden
                          Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-lazanski-consolidation-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document contributes to the ongoing discussion surrounding
   Internet consolidation. Though there has been much interest in the
   topic, the conversation has waned. This document aims to discuss
   recent areas of Internet consolidation that are technical, economic
   and engineering focused and provide some suggestions for advancing
   the discussion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lazanski-consolidation/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lazanski-consolidation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lazanski-consolidation-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/