Subject: I-D Action: draft-freed-smtp-limits-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:29:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The LIMITS SMTP Service Extension
        Author          : Ned Freed
	Filename        : draft-freed-smtp-limits-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a "Limits" extension for the Simple Mail
   Transfer Protocol (SMTP), including submisssion, as well as the Local
   Mail Transfer Protocol (LMTP).  It also defines an associated limit
   registry.  This extension provides the means for an SMTP, submission,
   or LMTP server to inform the client of limits the server intends to
   apply to the protocol during the current session.  The client is then
   able to adapt its behavior in order to conform to those limits.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-freed-smtp-limits/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-freed-smtp-limits-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-freed-smtp-limits-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/