Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-multipath-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 06:09:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Signaling Multipath Information
        Authors         : Mike Koldychev
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          Bhupendra Yadav
                          Shuping Peng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-multipath-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-07-27

Abstract:
   Current PCEP standards allow only one intended and/or actual path to
   be present in a PCEP message.  Applications that require multipath
   support such as SR Policy require an extension to allow signaling
   multiple intended and/or actual paths within a single PCEP message.
   This document introduces such an extension.  Encoding of multiple
   intended and/or actual paths is done by encoding multiple Explicit
   Route Objects (EROs) and/or multiple Record Route Objects (RROs).  A
   special separator object is defined in this document, to facilitate
   this.  This mechanism is applicable to SR-TE and RSVP-TE and is
   dataplane agnostic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-multipath/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-multipath-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-multipath-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/