Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-nmrg-digitaltwin-data-collection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 03:11:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Efficient Data collection method for Digital Twin Network
        Authors         : Yanhong Zhu
                          Danyang Chen
                          Cheng Zhou
	Filename        : draft-zhu-nmrg-digitaltwin-data-collection-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   Digital Twin Network (DTN) is a network system with Physical Network
   and Twin Network, which can be mapped interactively in real time.
   The construction of Digital Twin Network requires real-time data of
   Physical Network to update the state of Twin Network.  However the
   existing method collects the full amount of data from the Physical
   Network for modeling, and does not consider the problems such as
   insufficient storage resources, low computational efficiency and
   waste of bandwidth resources.  This document introduces an efficient
   data collection method in which the Twin Network sends instructions
   to the Physical Network to collect data on demand, and then the
   Physical Network parses and executes instructions such as data
   cleaning and knowledge representation, and sends the processed or
   requested data to the Digital Twin Network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-nmrg-digitaltwin-data-collection/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-nmrg-digitaltwin-data-collection-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/