Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarathchandra-tactile-internet-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 03:22:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tactile Internet Service Requirements
        Authors         : Chathura Sarathchandra
                          Morteza Kheirkhah
                          Mona Ghassemian
	Filename        : draft-sarathchandra-tactile-internet-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   The Tactile Internet refers to a new communication paradigm, which
   can provide low-latency, reliable and secure transmission for real-
   time information such as control, touch, and sensing/actuation in
   emerging tactile internet applications like teleoperation, immersive
   virtual reality, and haptics communications.  The main goal of this
   document is: 1) to briefly introduce tactile internet background and
   use cases; 2) to identify potential service requirements that can be
   addressed at the IETF or researched at the IRTF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarathchandra-tactile-internet/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sarathchandra-tactile-internet-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarathchandra-tactile-internet-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/