Subject: I-D Action: draft-dang-detnet-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 02:59:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Services Deployment Guideline in DetNet Network
        Authors         : Joanna Dang
                          Zongpeng Du
	Filename        : draft-dang-detnet-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   Deterministic Networking (DetNet) defined in [RFC8655] provides a
   capability for the delivery of data flows with extremely low packet
   loss rates and bounded end-to-end delivery latency.  DetNet network
   administrators worldwide can deploy DetNet services into their
   networks.  This document aims to provide a guideline for DetNet
   network administrators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dang-detnet-deployment/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dang-detnet-deployment-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/