Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-spring-srv6-encoding-network-sliceid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 02:01:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encoding Network Slice Identification for SRv6
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Liyan Gong
                          Changwang Lin
	Filename        : draft-cheng-spring-srv6-encoding-network-sliceid-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describe a method to encode network slicing identifier
   within SRv6 domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-spring-srv6-encoding-network-sliceid/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheng-spring-srv6-encoding-network-sliceid-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/