Subject: I-D Action: draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 02:31:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for IETF Network Slice NBI
        Authors         : Bo Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Reza Rokui
                          Tarek Saad
                          Liuyan Han
	Filename        : draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for the IETF Network Slice
   Controller (NSC) Northbound Interface (NBI).  The model can be used
   by a IETF Network Slice customer to request configuration, and
   management IETF Network Slice services from the IETF NSC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/