Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-alto-cellular-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 15:59:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Uses Cases for Cellular Networks
        Authors         : Li Gang
                          Sabine Randriamasy
                          Chunshan Xiong
	Filename        : draft-li-alto-cellular-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This draft presents a number of use cases of applications running on
   endpoints located in cellular networks and whose performances highly
   depend on network information.  This document first, shows how the
   performances of these applications can be further improved with ALTO
   provided abstracted network information and transportation means
   thereof.  Second, upon reviewing the existing ALTO capabilities, it
   lists the ALTO features that need to be extended or defined to
   support the presented use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-alto-cellular-use-cases/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-alto-cellular-use-cases-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/