Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 07:06:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Root initiated routing state in RPL
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Matthew Gillmore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-18.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document extends RFC 6550 and RFC 6553 to enable a RPL Root to
   install and maintain Projected Routes within its DODAG, along a
   selected set of nodes that may or may not include self, for a chosen
   duration.  This potentially enables routes that are more optimized or
   resilient than those obtained with the classical distributed
   operation of RPL, either in terms of the size of a Routing Header or
   in terms of path length, which impacts both the latency and the
   packet delivery ratio.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-18.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/