Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 19:11:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for In-Situ OAM
        Authors         : Tianran Zhou
                          Jim Guichard
                          Frank Brockners
                          Srihari Raghavan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in user packets while the
   packets traverse a path between two points in the network.  This
   document defines a YANG module for the IOAM function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-yang-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/