Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-alto-http2-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 14:50:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Transport using HTTP/2
        Author          : Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-alto-http2-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   The ALTO base protocol and ALTO/SSE are based on HTTP/1.x, and they
   introduce complexities to address limitations of HTTP/1.x.  The
   deployment of HTTP/2 allows this document to design ALTO/H2, which
   benefits from the additional capabilities of HTTP/2 to provide
   services for ALTO.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-alto-http2-transport/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-alto-http2-transport-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/