Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-iotops-iot-iot-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 13:06:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Involuntary Onwership Transfer of IoT devices: problem statement
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-iotops-iot-iot-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document details a problem statement relating to ownership of
   IoT devices.

   The problem details is that of changing ownership or possession of a
   device when against the consent or knowledge of the device and/or
   manufacturer.

   Examples relating to outer door control are used to illustrate the
   problem statement in an intuitive scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-iotops-iot-iot/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-iotops-iot-iot-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-iotops-iot-iot-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/