Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 06:59:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security for the NFSv4 Protocols
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the core security features of the NFSv4
   family of protocols, applying to all minor versions.  The discussion
   includes the use of security features provided at the RPC transport
   level.

   This prelimimary version of the document, is intended, in large part,
   to result in working group discussion regarding NFSv4 security issues
   and ientify issues on which the working group needs to work on
   achieving consensus.

   When published as an RFC, it will supersede the description of
   security appearing in existing minor version specification documents
   such as RFC 7530 and RFC 8881.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/