Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mops-ar-use-case-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 07:57:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media OPerationS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Media Operations Use Case for an Augmented Reality Application on Edge Computing Infrastructure
        Authors         : Renan Krishna
                          Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mops-ar-use-case-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-28

Abstract:
   A use case describing transmission of an application on the Internet
   that has several unique characteristics of Augmented Reality (AR)
   applications is presented for the consideration of the Media
   Operations (MOPS) Working Group.  One key requirement identified is
   that the Adaptive-Bit-Rate (ABR) algorithms' current usage of
   policies based on heuristics and models is inadequate for AR
   applications running on the Edge Computing infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mops-ar-use-case/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mops-ar-use-case-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mops-ar-use-case-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/