Subject: I-D Action: draft-brissette-bess-evpn-vpws-seamless-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 18:09:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN-VPWS Seamless Integration with L2VPN VPWS
        Authors         : Patrice Brissette
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Luc Andre Burdet
                          Wen Lin
                          J. Rabadan
                          James Uttaro
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Iman Ghamari
                          Edward Leyton
                          Bin Wen
                          Voitek Kozak
	Filename        : draft-brissette-bess-evpn-vpws-seamless-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   This document presents a solution for migrating L2VPN Virtual Private
   Wire Service (VPWS) to Ethernet VPN Virtual Private Wire Service
   (EVPN-VPWS) services.  The solution allows the coexistence of EVPN
   and L2VPN services under the same point-to-point VPN instance.  By
   using this seamless integration solution, a service provider can
   introduce EVPN into their existing L2VPN network or migrate from an
   existing L2VPN based network to EVPN.  The migration may be done per
   pseudowire or flexible-crossconnext (FXC) service basis.  This
   document specifies control-plane and forwarding behaviors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-vpws-seamless/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-vpws-seamless-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brissette-bess-evpn-vpws-seamless-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/