Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-corim-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 14:06:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Concise Reference Integrity Manifest
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Yogesh Deshpande
                          Ned Smith
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-corim-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   Abstract

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the RATS Working Group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/rats/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ietf-rats/draft-birkholz-rats-corim.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-corim/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-birkholz-rats-corim-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/