Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 19:38:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE TE Constraints
        Authors         : Shaofu Peng
                          Quan Xiong
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Mike Koldychev
                          Siva Sivabalan
	Filename        : draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   This document proposes a set of extensions for PCEP to support the TE
   constraints during path computation, e.g, IGP instance, virtual
   network, Slice-id, specific application, color template and FA-id
   etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-pce-te-constraints/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-pce-te-constraints-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/