Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-svcb-dns-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 10:49:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Binding Mapping for DNS Servers
        Author          : Benjamin Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-svcb-dns-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   The SVCB DNS record type expresses a bound collection of endpoint
   metadata, for use when establishing a connection to a named service.
   DNS itself can be such a service, when the server is identified by a
   domain name.  This document provides the SVCB mapping for named DNS
   servers, allowing them to indicate support for new transport
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-svcb-dns/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schwartz-svcb-dns-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schwartz-svcb-dns-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/