Subject: I-D Action: draft-galis-irtf-sarnet21-report-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 01:39:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Semantic Addressing and Routing for Future Networks (SARNET-21) Workshop Report
        Authors         : Alex Galis
                          David Lou
	Filename        : draft-galis-irtf-sarnet21-report-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of the "Semantic Addressing and
   Routing for Future Networks" workshop (SARNET-21), which took place
   on June 10, 2021, in Paris, France and online as part of the IEEE
   International Conference on High-Performance Switching and Routing.
   The main goal of the SARNET-21 workshop was to explore, together with
   the research community, the use cases and network requirements in the
   domain of semantic addressing and routing, and identify potential
   research challenges to be tackled in the future.

   Note that this document is a report on the proceedings of the
   SARNET-21 workshop compiled by the authors.  It captures the views
   and positions of the workshop participants as expressed during the
   workshop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-galis-irtf-sarnet21-report/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-galis-irtf-sarnet21-report-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-galis-irtf-sarnet21-report-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/