Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-cturi-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 06:13:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mapping Between MIME Types, Content-Types, and URIs
        Author          : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-cturi-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-06-30

Abstract:
   Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (MIME) Content-Type headers, the
   MIME types used therein, and Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) are
   being used, in different contexts, to label entities.  A mapping is
   specified from each kind of label into the other.  This makes it
   possible to express the meaning of almost any URI or Content-Type in
   the syntax of the other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-cturi/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eastlake-cturi-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-cturi-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/