Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 14:45:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Network Slice Use Cases and Attributes for Northbound Interface of IETF Network Slice Controllers
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Shunsuke Homma
                          Jose A. Ordonez-Lucena
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Krzysztof Szarkowicz
	Filename        : draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document analyses the needs of potential customers of network
   slices realized with IETF techniques in several use cases, identifies
   the functionalities for the North Bound Interface (NBI) of an IETF
   Network Slice Controller to satisfy such requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-contreras-teas-slice-nbi-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/