Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 14:30:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for Versatile Video Coding (VVC)
        Authors         : Shuai Zhao
                          Stephan Wenger
                          Yago Sanchez
                          Ye-Kui Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc-10.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the video coding
   standard ITU-T Recommendation H.266 and ISO/IEC International
   Standard 23090-3, both also known as Versatile Video Coding (VVC) and
   developed by the Joint Video Experts Team (JVET).  The RTP payload
   format allows for packetization of one or more Network Abstraction
   Layer (NAL) units in each RTP packet payload as well as fragmentation
   of a NAL unit into multiple RTP packets.  The payload format has wide
   applicability in videoconferencing, Internet video streaming, and
   high-bitrate entertainment-quality video, among other applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/