Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:22:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proxy Operations for CoAP Group Communication
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-04.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operations performed by a forward-proxy
   or reverse-proxy, when using the Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) in group communication scenarios.  Such CoAP proxy processes a
   single request, sent by a CoAP client over unicast, and distributes
   the request over IP multicast to a group of CoAP servers.  It then
   collects the individual responses from these CoAP servers and sends
   these responses to the CoAP client, in a way that allows the client
   to distinguish the responses and their origin servers through
   addressing information.  This document updates RFC7252.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/