Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-mpls-stamp-pw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:52:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation of Simple TWAMP (STAMP) for Pseudowires in MPLS Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Patrice Brissette
                          Edward Leyton
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-mpls-stamp-pw-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   Pseudowires (PWs) are used in MPLS networks for various services
   including carrying layer 2 and layer 3 data packets.  This document
   describes the procedure for encapsulation of the Simple Two-Way
   Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP) defined in RFC 8762 and its
   optional extensions defined in RFC 8972 for PWs in MPLS networks.
   The procedure uses PW Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh) to
   encapsulate the STAMP test packets with or without an IP/UDP header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-mpls-stamp-pw/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-stamp-pw-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/