Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-rtgwg-ipv6-associated-channel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:39:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Associated Channel over IPv6
        Authors         : Fan Yang
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-yang-rtgwg-ipv6-associated-channel-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document introduces a control channel based on IPv6, called
   Associated CHannel over IPv6 (ACH6), that may carry different types
   of control and management messages.  By using the associated channel,
   messages can be transmitted between network nodes to provide
   functions like path identification, OAM, automatic protection
   switchover signaling, resource reservation, etc., targeting to
   provide high quality SLA guarantees to IPv6 services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-rtgwg-ipv6-associated-channel/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-rtgwg-ipv6-associated-channel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-rtgwg-ipv6-associated-channel-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/