Subject: I-D Action: draft-head-rift-kv-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 11:03:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RIFT Keys Structure and Well-Known Registry in Key Value TIE
        Authors         : Jordan Head
                          Tony Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-head-rift-kv-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   Routing in Fat-Trees RIFT [RIFT] allows for key/value pairs to be
   advertised within Key-Value Topology Information Elements (KV TIEs).
   The data contained within these KV TIEs can be used for any
   imaginable purpose.  This document defines the various Key Types
   (i.e.  Well-Known, OUI, and Experimental) and a method to structure
   corresponding values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-head-rift-kv-registry/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-head-rift-kv-registry-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-head-rift-kv-registry-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/