Subject: I-D Action: draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 00:11:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integrity of In-situ OAM Data Fields
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-07-07

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document is
   to assist the IPPM WG in designing a solution for those deployments
   where the integrity of IOAM data fields is a concern.  This document
   proposes several methods to ensure the integrity of IOAM data fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/