Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-yang-cm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 02:38:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for FlexE Management
        Authors         : Minxue Wang
                          Liuyan Han
                          Yuanlong Jiang
	Filename        : draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-yang-cm-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a service provider targeted YANG data model
   for the configuration and management of a Flex Ethernet (FlexE)
   network, including FlexE groups. It also supports the configuration
   of each FlexE client as an interface. The YANG module in this
   document conforms to the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-yang-cm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-yang-cm-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/