Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-gnap-resource-servers-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 08:59:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol Resource Server Connections
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          Aaron Parecki
                          Fabien Imbault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-gnap-resource-servers-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   GNAP defines a mechanism for delegating authorization to a piece of
   software, and conveying that delegation to the software.  This
   extension defines methods for resource servers (RS) to communicate
   with authorization servers (AS) in an interoperable fashion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-gnap-resource-servers/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-gnap-resource-servers-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-gnap-resource-servers-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/