Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-evpn-frr-label-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 20:25:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN ELAN FRR Loop Prevent label
        Authors         : Haibo Wang
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Tong Zhu
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-evpn-frr-label-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use Fast Re-Route (FRR) labels avoid
   traffic loop in CE failures when deploying FRR protection in EVPN
   scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-evpn-frr-label/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bess-evpn-frr-label-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bess-evpn-frr-label-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/