Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-suit-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:11:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Software Updates for Internet of Things WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure Reporting of Update Status
        Author          : Brendan Moran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-suit-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   The Software Update for the Internet of Things (SUIT) manifest
   provides a way for many different update and boot workflows to be
   described by a common format.  However, this does not provide a
   feedback mechanism for developers in the event that an update or boot
   fails.

   This specification describes a lightweight feedback mechanism that
   allows a developer in possession of a manifest to reconstruct the
   decisions made and actions performed by a manifest processor.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-suit-report/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-suit-report-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/