Subject: I-D Action: draft-benecke-cfbl-address-header-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 08:49:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Complaint Feedback Loop Address Header
        Author          : Jan-Philipp Benecke
	Filename        : draft-benecke-cfbl-address-header-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to allow a mail sender to specify a
   complaint feedback loop address as an email header and how a mail
   receiver can use it.  This document also defines the rules for
   processing and forwarding such a complaint.  The motivation for this
   arises out of the absence of a standardized and automated way to
   provide a complaint feedback loop address to mailbox providers.
   Currently, providing and maintaining such an address is a manual to a
   time-consuming process for mail senders and mailbox providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-benecke-cfbl-address-header/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-benecke-cfbl-address-header-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-benecke-cfbl-address-header-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/