Subject: I-D Action: draft-rajagopalan-pcep-rsvp-color-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:24:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation Element Protocol(PCEP) Extension for RSVP Color
        Authors         : Balaji Rajagopalan
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Gyan Mishra
	Filename        : draft-rajagopalan-pcep-rsvp-color-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) to carry a newly defined attribute of RSVP LSP called
   'color' that can be used as a guiding criterion for selecting the LSP
   as a next hop for a service route.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rajagopalan-pcep-rsvp-color/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rajagopalan-pcep-rsvp-color-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rajagopalan-pcep-rsvp-color-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/