Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ippm-deterministic-owd-measurement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 18:21:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : One-way Delay Measurement Based on Deterministic Networking
        Authors         : Yang Li
                          Hongwei Yang
                          Tao Sun
	Filename        : draft-li-ippm-deterministic-owd-measurement-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-07-07

Abstract:
   One-way delay is a key indicator to measure network quality.  Some
   applications are one-way transmission in the network, such as some
   high-definition video services, and are very sensitive to one-way
   delay.  Excessive delay will affect user experience greatly.  To some
   extent, the network can't even be used, so it is very important to
   accurately measure the network transmission delay.  The current one-
   way delay measurement method has problems such as high complexity and
   low measurement accuracy.  In order to solve the problem of high-
   precision one-way delay measurement, a one-way delay measurement
   method based on deterministic networking is proposed in this
   document.  The method takes advantage of the delay characteristics of
   the deterministic networking and does not depend on precise time
   synchronization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ippm-deterministic-owd-measurement/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ippm-deterministic-owd-measurement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/