Subject: I-D Action: draft-trossen-detnet-rsvp-tsn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 05:57:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP for TSN Networks
        Authors         : Dirk Trossen
                          Juergen Schmitt
	Filename        : draft-trossen-detnet-rsvp-tsn-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-07-08

Abstract:
   This document provides a solution for control plane signaling by
   virtue of proposing changes to RSVP signaling with deterministic
   services at the underlying TSN enabled layer. The solution covers
   distributed, centralized, and hybrid signaling scenarios in the TSN
   and SDN domain. The proposed changes to RSVP IntServ, called RSVP TSN
   in the remainder of this document, provide a better integration with
   Layer 2 technologies for resource reservation, for which we outline
   example API specifications for the realization of RSVP TSN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trossen-detnet-rsvp-tsn/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-trossen-detnet-rsvp-tsn-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/