Subject: I-D Action: draft-krose-multicast-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 14:15:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security and Privacy Considerations for Multicast Transports
        Authors         : Kyle Rose
                          Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-krose-multicast-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   Interdomain multicast has unique potential to solve delivery
   scalability for popular content, but it carries a set of security and
   privacy issues that differ from those in unicast delivery.  This
   document analyzes the security threats unique to multicast-based
   delivery for Internet and Web traffic under the Internet and Web
   threat models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krose-multicast-security/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-krose-multicast-security-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/