Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 14:55:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Modules for Service Assurance
        Authors         : Benoit Claise
                          Jean Quilbeuf
                          Paolo Lucente
                          Paolo Fasano
                          Thangam Arumugam
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2021-07-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes YANG modules for the Service Assurance for
   Intent-based Networking Architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/