Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-use-it-or-lose-it-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 06:21:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : Long-term Viability of Protocol Extension Mechanisms
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Tommy Pauly
	Filename        : draft-iab-use-it-or-lose-it-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-07-14

Abstract:
   The ability to change protocols depends on exercising the extension
   and version negotiation mechanisms that support change.  Protocols
   that don't use these mechanisms can find it difficult and costly to
   deploy changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-use-it-or-lose-it/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-iab-use-it-or-lose-it-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-use-it-or-lose-it-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/