Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 03:41:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IGP Flexible Algorithm
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Arkadiy Gulko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-17.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2021-07-06

Abstract:
   IGP protocols traditionally compute best paths over the network based
   on the IGP metric assigned to the links.  Many network deployments
   use RSVP-TE based or Segment Routing based Traffic Engineering to
   steer traffic over a path that is computed using different metrics or
   constraints than the shortest IGP path.  This document proposes a
   solution that allows IGPs themselves to compute constraint-based
   paths over the network.  This document also specifies a way of using
   Segment Routing (SR) Prefix-SIDs and SRv6 locators to steer packets
   along the constraint-based paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/