Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-sidrops-region-verification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 23:25:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Verification of Routes Using Region Authorization
        Authors         : Chen Shen
                          Wenyan Yu
                          Yisong Liu
                          Haibo Wang
                          Shuanglong Chen
	Filename        : draft-shen-sidrops-region-verification-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-07-07

Abstract:
   BGP routing security is becoming a major issue that affects the
   normal running of Internet services.  Currently, there are many
   solutions, including ROA authentication and ASPA authentication, to
   prevent route source hijacking, path hijacking, and route leaking.
   However, on an actual network, large ISPs with multiple ASes can use
   carefully constructed routes to bypass ROA and ASPA authentication to
   attack the target network.

   This document defines an region-based authentication method for large
   ISPs with many ASes to prevent traffic hijacking within ISPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-sidrops-region-verification/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shen-sidrops-region-verification-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/