Subject: I-D Action: draft-llc-teas-dc-aware-topo-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 14:57:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DC aware TE topology model
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-llc-teas-dc-aware-topo-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document proposes the extension of the TE topology model for
   including information related to data center resource capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-llc-teas-dc-aware-topo-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-llc-teas-dc-aware-topo-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-llc-teas-dc-aware-topo-model-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/