Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-iotops-iot-iot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 09:15:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Involuntary Onwership Transfer of IoT devices: problem statement
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-iotops-iot-iot-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   This document details a problem statement relating to ownership of
   IoT devices.

   The problem details is that of changing ownership of a device when
   against the consent of the device and/or manufacturer.

   Examples relating to outer door control are used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-iotops-iot-iot/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-iotops-iot-iot-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/