Subject: I-D Action: draft-pardue-masque-dgram-priority-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:02:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Datagram Prioritization
        Author          : Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-pardue-masque-dgram-priority-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   Application protocols using the QUIC transport protocol rely on
   streams, and optionally the DATAGRAM extension, to carry application
   data.  Streams and datagrams can be multiplexed but QUIC provides no
   interoperable prioritization scheme or signaling mechanism itself.
   The HTTP Extensible Prioritization scheme describes how to prioritize
   streams in HTTP/2 and HTTP/3.  This document adopts the scheme to
   support HTTP datagrams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pardue-masque-dgram-priority/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pardue-masque-dgram-priority-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pardue-masque-dgram-priority-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/