Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-spring-sr-policy-for-ubfd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 02:53:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing for Unaffiliated BFD Echo Function
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Xinjun Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-spring-sr-policy-for-ubfd-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes how to leverage Segment Routing (SR) to
   ensure that the Unaffiliated BFD (U-BFD) Echo packets must reach the
   remote system before being looped back to the local system.  This
   enables that U-BFD works not only for one hop scenario but for
   multiple hops scenario as well.

   In addition, this document also defines a way to explicitly specify
   the loop back path of the U-BFD Echo packets.  This is useful in the
   case where the forward and reverse path of the Echo packets are
   required to follow the same path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-spring-sr-policy-for-ubfd/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-spring-sr-policy-for-ubfd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-spring-sr-policy-for-ubfd-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/