Subject: I-D Action: draft-bartle-tls-deprecate-ffdh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 12:25:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecating FFDH Ciphersuites in TLS
        Authors         : Carrick Bartle
                          Nimrod Aviram
                          Filippo Valsorda
	Filename        : draft-bartle-tls-deprecate-ffdh-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-07-30

Abstract:
   This document deprecates the use of finite field Diffie Hellman
   cipher suites and discourages the use of elliptic curve Diffie
   Hellman cipher suites, both of which have known vulnerabilities or
   improper security properties when implemented incorrectly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bartle-tls-deprecate-ffdh/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bartle-tls-deprecate-ffdh-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/