Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 07:21:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Data Plane Encapsulation for In-situ OAM Data
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Frank Brockners
                          Bin Wen
                          Voitek Kozak
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the data packet while the
   packet traverses a path between two nodes in the network.  This
   document defines how IOAM data fields are transported with MPLS data
   plane encapsulation using new Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/