Subject: I-D Action: draft-fz-spring-srv6-alt-mark-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 01:52:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing Header encapsulation for Alternate Marking Method
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Mauro Cociglio
	Filename        : draft-fz-spring-srv6-alt-mark-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-09

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Alternate Marking Method can be used
   as the passive performance measurement tool in an SRv6 network.  It
   defines how Alternate Marking data fields are transported as part of
   the Segment Routing with IPv6 data plane (SRv6) header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fz-spring-srv6-alt-mark/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fz-spring-srv6-alt-mark-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fz-spring-srv6-alt-mark-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/