Subject: I-D Action: draft-mackenzie-bess-evpn-l3mh-proto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 19:39:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN multi-homing support for L3 services
        Authors         : Michael MacKenzie
                          Patrice Brissette
                          Satoru Matsushima
	Filename        : draft-mackenzie-bess-evpn-l3mh-proto-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   This document brings the machinery and solution providing higher
   network availability and load balancing benefits of EVPN Multi-
   Chassis Link Aggregation Group (MC-LAG) to various L3 services
   delivered by EVPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mackenzie-bess-evpn-l3mh-proto/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mackenzie-bess-evpn-l3mh-proto-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/