Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-bier-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 02:19:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for BIER-TE
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Senthil Dhanaraj
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-bier-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER)-TE shares architecture and
   packet formats with BIER as described in [RFC8279].  BIER-TE forwards
   and replicates packets based on a BitString in the packet header, but
   every BitPosition of the BitString of a BIER-TE packet indicates one
   or more adjacencies as described in [I-D.ietf-bier-te-arch].BIER-TE
   Path can be derived from a Path Computation Element (PCE).

   This document specifies extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) that allow a PCE to compute and initiate the path for
   the BIER-TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-bier/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-bier-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-bier-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/