Subject: I-D Action: draft-xyz-rats-psa-endorsements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 14:28:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Arm's Platform Security Architecture (PSA) Attestation Verifier Endorsements
        Authors         : Thomas Fossati
                          Yogesh Deshpande
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-xyz-rats-psa-endorsements-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   PSA Endorsements include reference values, cryptographic key material
   and certification status information that a Verifier needs in order
   to appraise attestation Evidence produced by a PSA device.  This memo
   defines such PSA Endorsements as a profile of the CoRIM data model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xyz-rats-psa-endorsements/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-xyz-rats-psa-endorsements-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/