Subject: I-D Action: draft-coretta-x660-ldap-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 07:59:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Procedures and Schema Definitions for the Storage of X.660 Registration Information
        Author          : Jesse Coretta
	Filename        : draft-coretta-x660-ldap-07.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2021-07-25

Abstract:
   This specification defines models, procedures and schema definitions
   meant to facilitate the storage of [X.660] registration data within
   a Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Directory Information Tree.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-coretta-x660-ldap/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-coretta-x660-ldap-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-coretta-x660-ldap-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/