Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-spring-ach6-oam-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:42:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACH6 for OAM in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Fan Yang
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Yali Wang
	Filename        : draft-yang-spring-ach6-oam-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines an OAM toolset encapsulated in ACH6 to provide
   the functions of performance measurement, continuity check and
   verification to an SRv6 path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-spring-ach6-oam-sr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-spring-ach6-oam-sr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/