Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-alto-multipart-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 07:35:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple ALTO Resources Query Using Multipart Message
        Authors         : Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
                          Yang Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-alto-multipart-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   Many ALTO use cases involve multiple ALTO information resources like
   different network maps, cost maps and property maps to achieve their
   own specific goals.  To make the ALTO client query them one by one is
   not only inefficient but also error-prone.  The inconsistent
   responses can be performed because of the unstable communication
   environment, and finally conduct the unexpected traffic optimization.
   Further more, some ALTO information resources may have correlation,
   which means one's input parameters may depends on another one's
   response.  To address those issues, some advanced query schema is
   required.  This document proposes an ALTO extension to support the
   multiple ALTO resources query in the single request using the HTTP
   multipart message and the existing JSON query languages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-alto-multipart/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-zhang-alto-multipart-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-alto-multipart-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/