Subject: I-D Action: draft-uberti-rtcweb-rfc8829bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 18:03:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JavaScript Session Establishment Protocol (JSEP)
        Authors         : Justin Uberti
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-uberti-rtcweb-rfc8829bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 106
	Date            : 2021-07-10

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanisms for allowing a JavaScript
   application to control the signaling plane of a multimedia session
   via the interface specified in the W3C RTCPeerConnection API and
   discusses how this relates to existing signaling protocols.

   This specification obsoletes RFC 8829.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-uberti-rtcweb-rfc8829bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-uberti-rtcweb-rfc8829bis-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/