Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 09:28:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LURK Extension version 1 for (D)TLS 1.2 Authentication
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Ioana Boureanu
	Filename        : draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-05.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the LURK Extension 'tls12' which enables
   interactions between a LURK Client and a LURK Server in a context of
   authentication with (D)TLS 1.2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-tls12/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-lurk-tls12-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/