Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 08:31:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Challenge-Response-based Remote Attestation Procedures using TPMs
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Michael Eckel
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Eric Voit
                          Bill Sulzen
                          Liang Xia (Frank)
                          Tom Laffey
                          Guy C. Fedorkow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-09.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG RPCs and a small number of configuration
   nodes required to retrieve attestation evidence about integrity
   measurements from a device, following the operational context defined
   in TPM-based Network Device Remote Integrity Verification.
   Complementary measurement logs are also provided by the YANG RPCs,
   originating from one or more roots of trust for measurement (RTMs).
   The module defined requires at least one TPM 1.2 or TPM 2.0 as well
   as a corresponding TPM Software Stack (TSS), included in the device
   components of the composite device the YANG server is running on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/