Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 19:37:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BPSec Default Security Contexts
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane
                          Alex White
                          Sarah Heiner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-11.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2021-07-25

Abstract:
   This document defines default integrity and confidentiality security
   contexts that can be used with the Bundle Protocol Security Protocol
   (BPSec) implementations.  These security contexts are intended to be
   used for both testing the interoperability of BPSec implementations
   and for providing basic security operations when no other security
   contexts are defined or otherwise required for a network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/