Subject: I-D Action: draft-khatri-sipcore-call-transfer-fail-response-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 07:38:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A SIP Response Code (497) for Call Transfer Failure
        Authors         : Shrawan Khatri
                          Vikram Singh
                          Marcelo Pazos
                          Cherng-Shung Hsu
                          Yong Xie
	Filename        : draft-khatri-sipcore-call-transfer-fail-response-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the 497 (Call Transfer Failure) SIP
   response code, allowing Call Pull and Call Push parties to
   indicate that the operation was rejected. Optional warning codes
   are defined to carry granular information. SIP entities may use
   this information to adjust how subsequent calls can be handled
   intelligently.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khatri-sipcore-call-transfer-fail-response/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-khatri-sipcore-call-transfer-fail-response-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khatri-sipcore-call-transfer-fail-response-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/