Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-idr-tunnel-encapsulation-label-stack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 13:00:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Label Stacks in Tunnel Encapsulation Attribute
        Author          : Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-idr-tunnel-encapsulation-label-stack-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2021-07-08

Abstract:
   [RFC9012] defines an MPLS Label Stack sub-TLV for Tunnel
   Encapsulation Attribute, and specifies that it is to be pushed BEFORE
   other labels.  This document clarifies the use case for that, and
   defines a new Tunnel Label Stack sub-TLV for a label stack to be
   pushed AFTER other labels (e.g., the label embedded in the NLRI for a
   labeled address family, and/or the stack in an MPLS Label Stack sub-
   TLV).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-idr-tunnel-encapsulation-label-stack/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-idr-tunnel-encapsulation-label-stack-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/