Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 07:18:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Service Header (NSH) Encapsulation for In-situ OAM (IOAM) Data
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-07-31

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   outlines how IOAM data fields are encapsulated in the Network Service
   Header (NSH).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-ioam-nsh-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/