Subject: I-D Action: draft-unyte-udp-notif-dtls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 02:50:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DTLS for UDP-notif
        Authors         : Alex Huang Feng
                          Pierre Francois
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Marco Tollini
	Filename        : draft-unyte-udp-notif-dtls-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a DTLS layer for the UDP-notif protocol.
   DTLS allows a server and a client to exchange secured messages over
   UDP.  This transport layer permits networking devices to send secured
   UDP-notif messages over the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-unyte-udp-notif-dtls/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-unyte-udp-notif-dtls-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/