Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 23:59:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Flex-Algo for Segment Routing based VTN
        Authors         : Yongqing Zhu
                          Jie Dong
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-07-11

Abstract:
   Enhanced VPN (VPN+) aims to provide enhanced VPN service to support
   some application's needs of enhanced isolation and stringent
   performance requirements.  VPN+ requires integration between the
   overlay VPN connectivity and the characteristics provided the
   underlay network.  A Virtual Transport Network (VTN) is a virtual
   underlay network which has a customized network topology and a set of
   network resources allocated from the physical network.  A VTN could
   be used as the underlay for one or a group of VPN+ services.

   The topology of a VTN can be defined using Flex-Algo.  In some
   network scenarios, each VTN can be associated with a unique Flex-
   Algo, and the set of network resources of the VTN can be instantiated
   as sub-interfaces or member links of the L3 interfaces.  This
   document describes the mechanisms to build the SR based VTNs using SR
   Flex-Algo and IGP L2 bundle with minor extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/