Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 05:08:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.2
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Dmitry Belyavsky
                          Markku-Juhani O. Saarinen
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-13.txt
	Pages           : 91
	Date            : 2021-07-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies three new cipher suites for the Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) protocol Version 1.2 to support the Russian
   cryptographic standard algorithms (called GOST algorithms).

   This specification is developed to facilitate implementations that
   wish to support the GOST algorithms.  This document does not imply
   IETF endorsement of the cipher suites.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/