Subject: I-D Action: draft-busi-teas-te-topology-profiles-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 08:52:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Profiles for Traffic Engineering (TE) Topology Data Model
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-busi-teas-te-topology-profiles-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes how profiles of the Traffic Engineering (TE)
   Topology Model, defined in RFC8795, can be used to address
   applications beyond "Traffic Engineering".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-busi-teas-te-topology-profiles/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-busi-teas-te-topology-profiles-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-busi-teas-te-topology-profiles-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/