Subject: I-D Action: draft-oreland-dispatch-ice-nicer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 07:13:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NICER - a better usage profile on ICE
        Authors         : Jonas Oreland
                          Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-oreland-dispatch-ice-nicer-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-07-06

Abstract:
   NICER presents an usage profile of ICE that permits more dynamic
   adaptation to network conditions over the time of a call.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/dispatch/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/alvestrand/nicer-spec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oreland-dispatch-ice-nicer/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-oreland-dispatch-ice-nicer-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/