Subject: I-D Action: draft-ito-documentsigning-eku-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 11:21:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : General Purpose Extended Key Usage (EKU) for Document Signing X.509 Certificates
        Authors         : Tadahiko Ito
                          Tomofumi Okubo
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ito-documentsigning-eku-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   [RFC5280] specifies several extended key usages for X.509
   certificates.  This document defines a general purpose document
   signing extended key usage for X.509 public key certificates which
   restricts the usage of the certificates for document signing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ito-documentsigning-eku/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ito-documentsigning-eku-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ito-documentsigning-eku-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/