Subject: I-D Action: draft-nordmark-iotops-onboarding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:01:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Different aspects of onboarding for IoT/Edge Devices
        Author          : Erik Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-nordmark-iotops-onboarding-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   Previous onboarding discussions have focused on network onboarding.
   In this note we put that in the context of the larger onboarding
   picture to also discuss the onboarding to some management or
   orchestration system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nordmark-iotops-onboarding/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-nordmark-iotops-onboarding-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/