Subject: I-D Action: draft-bestbar-teas-resmgr-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:56:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Network Resource Reservation Manager
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-bestbar-teas-resmgr-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the network Resource
   Reservation Manager (RRM).  The RRM can be deployed to manage set of
   network resources scoped to a node, a region of a network, a domain
   of the network, or globally for all resources in a network.

   This model covers data for configuration, operational state, remote
   procedural calls pertaining to links managed by the RRM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bestbar-teas-resmgr-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bestbar-teas-resmgr-yang-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/