Subject: I-D Action: draft-yao-iab-special-day-for-outreach-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 00:31:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Setting Up A special day for the IETF outreach
        Author          : Jiankang Yao
	Filename        : draft-yao-iab-special-day-for-outreach-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-07-01

Abstract:
   Outreach is very important for IETF's development.  This document
   suggests to set up a special day for the IETF outreach.  This day can
   be used to propaganda the Internet standards, promote their
   deployment, and attract more new IETFers to join IETF to contribute
   to the Internet.  This day can be called Internet Standards Day.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yao-iab-special-day-for-outreach/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yao-iab-special-day-for-outreach-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/