Subject: I-D Action: draft-pinkas-gnap-core-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 07:07:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol
        Author          : Denis Pinkas
	Filename        : draft-pinkas-gnap-core-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2021-08-19

Abstract:
   This protocol enables an Authorization Server (AS) to issue access
   tokens to permit an end-user using a client software to perform
   operations on a protected resource hosted by a Resource Server (RS).
   These access tokens allow to support capabilities and/or user
   attributes.

   The protocol includes means of specifying how the end-user can
   potentially be involved in an interactive fashion during the
   process.  The client and/or the RS will use these interaction
   mechanisms to involve the end-user, as necessary, to take decisions.

   The protocol uses HTTPS for all communications between the client
   and the AS, as well as between the client and the RS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pinkas-gnap-core-protocol/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pinkas-gnap-core-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/