Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 06:28:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Snooze Extension
        Authors         : Kenneth Murchison
                          Ricardo Signes
                          Neil Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-08-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the "snooze" extension to the Sieve email
   filtering language.  The "snooze" extension gives Sieve the ability
   to postpone the delivery of an incoming email message into a target
   mailbox until a later point in time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/