Subject: I-D Action: draft-wz-bess-evpn-vpws-as-vrf-ac-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 08:15:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN VPWS as VRF Attachment Circuit
        Authors         : Yubao Wang
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wz-bess-evpn-vpws-as-vrf-ac-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-08-28

Abstract:
   When a VRF Attachment Cirucit (VRF-AC) is far away from its IP-VRF
   instance, we can deploy an EVPN VPWS ([RFC8214]) between that VRF-AC
   and its IP-VRF instance.  From the viewpoint of the IP-VRF instance,
   a local virtual interface takes the place of that remote "VRF-AC".
   The IP address for that VRF-AC is now configured to the virtual
   interface, in other words, the virtual interface is the actual VRF-AC
   of the IP-VRF instance.  The virtual interface is also the AC of that
   VPWS instance, in other words, the virtual interface is cross-
   connected to that remote "VRF-AC" by the VPWS instance.

   This document proposes an extension to
   [I-D.ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding] to support this
   scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wz-bess-evpn-vpws-as-vrf-ac/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wz-bess-evpn-vpws-as-vrf-ac-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wz-bess-evpn-vpws-as-vrf-ac-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/