Subject: I-D Action: draft-tbd-masque-connect-ip-ext-flow-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:03:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Flow Forwarding Mode Extension to CONNECT-IP
        Author          : To Be Determined
	Filename        : draft-tbd-masque-connect-ip-ext-flow-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-08-27

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the CONNECT-IP HTTP method.
   This extension defines a new Flow Forwarding Mode which supports
   optimization for individual IP flows forwarded to the targeted peer.

   *  IMPORTANT NOTE: This draft exists only to demonstrate the
      feasibility of defining CONNECT-IP Flow Forwarding Mode as an
      extension to CONNECT-IP.  The overwhelming majority of the content
      in this draft was copied from draft-kuehlewind-masque-connect-ip-
      01.  A list of changes from that design is available in an
      appendix to this document.  All credit for flow forwarding should
      go to the authors of that document.  However, all blame for any
      errors in this draft should be attributed to its editor.  The
      editor's intent is to step down as editor of this draft and have
      the authors of draft-kuehlewind-masque-connect-ip take on that
      role.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the Multiplexed
   Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption Working Group mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/masque/.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tbd-masque-connect-ip-ext-flow/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tbd-masque-connect-ip-ext-flow-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/