Subject: I-D Action: draft-lenders-dns-over-coaps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 06:57:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Queries over CoAPS (DoC)
        Authors         : Martine Sophie Lenders
                          Christian Amsüss
                          Cenk Gündoğan
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Matthias Wählisch
	Filename        : draft-lenders-dns-over-coaps-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-08-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol for sending DNS messages over the
   DTLS-Secured Constrained Application Protocol (CoAPS).  Using the
   REST architecture specified in CoAP and the security features of
   DTLS, DNS over CoAPS provides encrypted DNS messages for constrained
   devices in the Internet of Things (IoT) based on common interfaces.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on TODO

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/anr-bmbf-pivot/draft-dns-over-coaps.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lenders-dns-over-coaps/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-lenders-dns-over-coaps-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/