Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-decent-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 14:24:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Decent LISP Mapping System (LISP-Decent)
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Colin Cantrell
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-decent-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-08-30

Abstract:
   This draft describes how the LISP mapping system designed to be
   distributed for scale can also be decentralized for management and
   trust.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-decent/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-decent-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-decent-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/