Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bgp-redist-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 21:31:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Route Redistribution into BGP
        Authors         : Enke Chen
                          Jenny Yuan
	Filename        : draft-chen-bgp-redist-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-08-12

Abstract:
   In this document we present several examples of non-deterministic
   routing behavior involving route redistribution into BGP.  In order
   to eliminate such non-deterministic behavior, we propose an
   enhancement to BGP route selection that would take into account the
   administrative distance under certain conditions.  We also recommend
   that the LOCAL_PREF value be reduced for the redistributed backup
   route, and be calculated automatically based on the administrative
   distance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bgp-redist/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-bgp-redist-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-bgp-redist-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/