Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-aero-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 15:50:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automatic Extended Route Optimization (AERO)
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-aero-26.txt
	Pages           : 104
	Date            : 2021-08-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies an Automatic Extended Route Optimization
   (AERO) service for IP internetworking over Overlay Multilink Network
   (OMNI) interfaces.  AERO/OMNI use an IPv6 link-local address format
   that supports operation of the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (IPv6 ND)
   protocol.  Prefix delegation/registration services are employed for
   network admission and to manage the IP forwarding and routing
   systems.  Secure multilink operation, mobility management, multicast,
   traffic selector signaling and route optimization are naturally
   supported through dynamic neighbor cache updates.  AERO is a widely-
   applicable mobile internetworking service especially well-suited to
   aviation services, intelligent transportation systems, mobile end
   user devices and many other applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-aero/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-aero-26

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-aero-26

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/