Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 21:21:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Performance and Liveness Monitoring in Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Navin Vaghamshi
                          Moses Nagarajah
                          Richard Foote
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-08-09

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document defines procedures for Enhanced
   Performance and Liveness Monitoring of end-to-end SR paths including
   SR Policies for both SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes, those reduce the
   deployment and operational complexities in a network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-spring-sr-enhanced-plm-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/