Subject: I-D Action: draft-langer-ntp-nts-for-ptp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 01:01:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NTS4PTP - Key Management System for the Precision Time Protocol Based on the Network Time Security Protocol
        Authors         : Martin Langer
                          Rainer Bermbach
	Filename        : draft-langer-ntp-nts-for-ptp-02.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2021-08-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a key management service for automatic key
   management for the integrated security mechanism (prong A) of IEEE
   Std 1588[TM]-2019 (PTPv2.1) described there in Annex P.  It
   implements a key management for the immediate security processing
   approach and offers a security solution for all relevant PTP modes.
   The key management service for PTP is based on and extends the NTS
   Key Establishment protocol defined in IETF RFC 8915 for securing NTP,
   but works completely independent from NTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-langer-ntp-nts-for-ptp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-langer-ntp-nts-for-ptp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-langer-ntp-nts-for-ptp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/