Subject: I-D Action: draft-rogge-manet-dlep-channel-utilization-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 02:53:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DLEP Radio Channel Utilization Extension
        Author          : Henning Rogge
	Filename        : draft-rogge-manet-dlep-channel-utilization-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-08-10

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Dynamic Link Exchange
   Protocol (DLEP) to provide the utilization of a radio channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rogge-manet-dlep-channel-utilization/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rogge-manet-dlep-channel-utilization-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rogge-manet-dlep-channel-utilization-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/