Subject: I-D Action: draft-cz-bier-bgp-ls-bier-te-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 02:00:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Link-State extensions for BIER-TE
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Zheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-cz-bier-bgp-ls-bier-te-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-08-06

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER)-TE shares architecture and
   packet formats with BIER as described in [RFC8279].  BIER-TE forwards
   and replicates packets based on a BitString in the packet header, but
   every BitPosition of the BitString of a BIER-TE packet indicates one
   or more adjacencies as described in [I-D.ietf-bier-te-arch].

   BGP Link-State (BGP-LS) enables the collection of various topology
   informations from the network, and the topology informations are used
   by the PCE to calculate the path and then propagate them onto the
   BFRs(instead of having each node to calculate on its own) and that
   can be for both inter-as and intra-as situations.

   This document specifies extensions to the BGP Link-state address-
   family in order to advertise BIER-TE informations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cz-bier-bgp-ls-bier-te-ext/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cz-bier-bgp-ls-bier-te-ext-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/