Subject: I-D Action: draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 18:24:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Export Notification Capability
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Qiufang Ma
                          Peng Liu
                          Wei Wang
	Filename        : draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-08-30

Abstract:
   This document proposes a YANG module for data export notification
   capabilities which augments System-Capabilities model defined in [I-
   D.netconf-notification-capabilities] and provides additional data
   export attributes associated with system capabilities for transport
   specific Notification.  This YANG module can be used by the client to
   learn capability information from the server at run-time or
   implementation- time, per the YANG Instance Data File Format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/