Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-link-template-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:35:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Link-Template HTTP Header Field
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-link-template-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-08-31

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Link-Template HTTP header field,
   providing a means for describing the structure of a link between two
   resources, so that new links can be generated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-link-template/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-nottingham-link-template-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-link-template-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/