Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 04:06:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for OSPF SRv6
        Authors         : Zhibo Hu
                          Xuesong Geng
                          Kamran Raza
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-08-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage OSPFv3 SRv6 as defined in I-D.ietf-lsr-
   ospfv3-srv6-extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-srv6-yang-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/