Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcfadden-opsec-endp-evolve-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 08:19:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Evolution of Endpoint Security - An Operational Perspective
        Author          : Mark McFadden
	Filename        : draft-mcfadden-opsec-endp-evolve-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-08-16

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the traditional model of security where
   endpoints in the network are protected by a variety of tools. It
   proposes a model for endpoints and then argues that the older,
   traditional approach is no longer sufficient for operational
   security at the endpoint. A series of operational examples are
   discussed in an Appendix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcfadden-opsec-endp-evolve/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcfadden-opsec-endp-evolve-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcfadden-opsec-endp-evolve-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/