Subject: I-D Action: draft-lorlacks-license-activation-protocol-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 11:35:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : License Activation Protocol
        Author          : Maximilian Lorlacks
	Filename        : draft-lorlacks-license-activation-protocol-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-08-20

Abstract:
   This document defines an experimental method for uniform license
   activation mechanism for use in digital rights management (DRM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lorlacks-license-activation-protocol/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-lorlacks-license-activation-protocol-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lorlacks-license-activation-protocol-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/