Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-evpn-arp-nd-synch-without-irb-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 04:37:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ARP/ND Synching And IP Aliasing without IRB
        Authors         : Yubao Wang
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-evpn-arp-nd-synch-without-irb-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-08-09

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the Service Interfaces of EVPN Signalled L3VPNs.
   EVPN Signalled L3VPNs are used to improve L3VPNs for some new use
   cases.  Then it discusses how EVPN control plane procedures will be
   different among these service interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-evpn-arp-nd-synch-without-irb/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bess-evpn-arp-nd-synch-without-irb-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bess-evpn-arp-nd-synch-without-irb-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/