Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 16:06:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Proxy-Status HTTP Response Header Field
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Piotr Sikora
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-08-16

Abstract:
   This document defines the Proxy-Status HTTP field to convey the
   details of intermediary response handling, including generated
   errors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/