Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 20:27:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extension for SR-MPLS Entropy Label Position
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-08-30

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions for BGP to indicate the entropy
   label position in the SR-MPLS label stack when delivering SR Policy
   via BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/