Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:46:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-08-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol to securely assign a Pledge to a
   domain, represented by a Registrar, using an intermediary node
   between Pledge and Registrar.  This intermediary node is known as a
   "constrained Join Proxy".

   This document extends the work of [RFC8995] by replacing the Circuit-
   proxy between Pledge and Registrar by a stateless/stateful
   constrained (CoAP) Join Proxy.  It relays join traffic from the
   Pledge to the Registrar.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/