Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:28:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architectural Introduction to the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
        Authors         : Albert Cabellos
                          Damien Saucez (Ed.)
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-14.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2021-08-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture of the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP), making it easier to read the rest of the LISP
   specifications and providing a basis for discussion about the details
   of the LISP protocols.  This document is used for introductory
   purposes, more details can be found in RFC6830, the protocol
   specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/