Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-sr-policy-composite-path-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 04:29:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions of SR Policy for Composite Candidate Path
        Authors         : Hao Li
                          Mengxiao Chen
                          Changwang Lin
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-sr-policy-composite-path-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-08-02

Abstract:
   Segment Routing is a source routing paradigm that explicitly
   indicates the forwarding path for packets at the ingress node.  An SR
   Policy is associated with one or more candidate paths.  A candidate
   path is either dynamic, explicit or composite.  This document defines
   extensions to BGP to distribute SR policies carrying composite
   candidate path information.  So that composite candidate paths can be
   installed when the SR policy is applied.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-sr-policy-composite-path/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-sr-policy-composite-path-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-idr-sr-policy-composite-path-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/