Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 09:13:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP/1.1
        Authors         : Roy T. Fielding
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Julian Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-18.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2021-08-18

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a stateless application-
   level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  This document specifies the HTTP/1.1 message syntax,
   message parsing, connection management, and related security
   concerns.

   This document obsoletes portions of RFC 7230.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-18.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/