Subject: I-D Action: draft-salowey-tls-rfc8447bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 14:41:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Registry Updates for Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
        Authors         : Joe Salowey
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-salowey-tls-rfc8447bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-08-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a number of changes to (D)TLS IANA registries
   that range from adding notes to the registry all the way to changing
   the registration policy.  These changes were mostly motivated by WG
   review of the (D)TLS-related registries undertaken as part of the
   TLS1.3 development process.

   This document obsoletes RFC8447 and updates the following RFCs: 3749,
   5077, 4680, 5246, 5705, 5878, 6520, 7301.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-salowey-tls-rfc8447bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-salowey-tls-rfc8447bis-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/