Subject: I-D Action: draft-dickson-dnsop-ds-hack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 16:32:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DS Algorithms for Securing NS and Glue
        Author          : Brian Dickson
	Filename        : draft-dickson-dnsop-ds-hack-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-08-11

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft proposes a mechanism to encode relevant data for
   NS records (and optionally A and AAAA records) on the parental side
   of a zone cut, by encoding them in new DS algorithms.

   Since DS records are signed by the parent, this creates a method for
   validation of the otherwise unsigned delegation and glue records.

   This is beneficial if the name server _names_ are in a DNSSEC signed
   zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dickson-dnsop-ds-hack/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dickson-dnsop-ds-hack-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/