Subject: I-D Action: draft-qu-mpls-mpls-msd-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 12:01:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Model for MPLS MSD
        Authors         : Yingzhen Qu
                          Acee Lindem
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-qu-mpls-mpls-msd-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-08-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module augmenting the IETF MPLS
   YANG model to provide support for MPLS Maximum SID Depths (MSDs) as
   defined in RFC 8476 and RFC 8491.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qu-mpls-mpls-msd-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qu-mpls-mpls-msd-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qu-mpls-mpls-msd-yang-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/