Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-ipwave-security-privacy-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 07:44:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Basic Support for Security and Privacy in IP-Based Vehicular Networks
        Authors         : Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong
                          Yiwen (Chris) Shen
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-jeong-ipwave-security-privacy-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-08-21

Abstract:
   This document describes possible attacks of security and privacy in
   IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments (IPWAVE).  It also
   proposes countermeasures for those attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-ipwave-security-privacy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jeong-ipwave-security-privacy-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jeong-ipwave-security-privacy-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/