Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-quotas-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 00:30:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Quotas
        Author          : René Cordier
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-quotas-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-08-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for handling quotas on accounts
   with a server using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-quotas/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-quotas-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-quotas-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/