Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-web-service-discovery-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 14:36:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Web Service Discovery
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-web-service-discovery-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-08-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a standardized approach to discovering Web
   Service Endpoints from a DNS name.  Services are advertised using the
   DNS SRV and TXT records and the HTTP Well Known Service conventions.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-web-service-
   discovery.html.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-web-service-discovery/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-hallambaker-web-service-discovery-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-web-service-discovery-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/