Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-cryptography-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 14:31:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh 3.0 Part VIII: Cryptographic Algorithms
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-cryptography-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-08-05

Abstract:
   The Mathematical Mesh 'The Mesh' is an infrastructure that
   facilitates the exchange of configuration and credential data between
   multiple user devices and provides end-to-end security.  This
   document describes the cryptographic algorithm suites used in the
   Mesh and the implementation of Multi-Party Encryption and Multi-Party
   Key Generation used in the Mesh.

   [Note to Readers]

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the MATHMESH mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=mathmesh.

   This document is also available online at
   http://mathmesh.com/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-
   cryptography.html.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-cryptography/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-hallambaker-mesh-cryptography-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-cryptography-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/