Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-evpn-ether-tag-id-usage-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 09:26:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ethernet Tag ID Usage Update for Ethernet A-D per EVI Route
        Author          : Yubao Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-evpn-ether-tag-id-usage-03.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2021-08-26

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the issues with several service interfaces of L3
   EVIs.  Then it proposes an extension to [RFC7432] and
   [I-D.sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing] to do ARP synchronizing and IP
   aliasing for Layer 3 routes that is needed for L3-EVIs to build a
   complete IP ECMP.  It also introduced two new EVPN Service Interfaces
   for EVPN VPLS services and an extension of AC-ID extended community
   to improve ARP/ND Probing upon remote PE failures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-evpn-ether-tag-id-usage/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wang-bess-evpn-ether-tag-id-usage-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bess-evpn-ether-tag-id-usage-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/