Subject: I-D Action: draft-cms-masque-connect-ip-ext-routes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:00:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Routing Extension to CONNECT-IP
        Authors         : Alex Chernyakhovsky
                          Dallas McCall
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-cms-masque-connect-ip-ext-routes-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-08-27

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the CONNECT-IP HTTP method.
   This extension allows both endpoints to negotiate routes.  This
   enables split-tunnel VPN services, and network-to-network VPNs.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the Multiplexed
   Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption Working Group mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/masque/.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cms-masque-connect-ip-ext-routes/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-cms-masque-connect-ip-ext-routes-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/