Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 06:59:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Sieve Scripts
        Author          : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2021-08-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for managing Sieve scripts on a
   server using the JSON Meta Application Protocol (JMAP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-sieve/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-sieve-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/