Subject: I-D Action: draft-johansson-sip-alpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 08:21:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS ALPN usage in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Author          : Olle E. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-johansson-sip-alpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2021-08-17

Abstract:
   Many SIP specifications use other protocols in addition to the core
   SIP protocol, like HTTP and MSRP.  In order to be able to use
   multiple protocols on the same port with TLS, a TLS Application
   Protocol Negotiation Extension (ALPN) protocol ID is needed (RFC 7301
   [RFC7301]).  This document registers "sip" as the ALPN protocol ID
   for the SIP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-sip-alpn/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-johansson-sip-alpn-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/