Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 09:04:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.2
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Dmitry Belyavskiy
                          Markku-Juhani O. Saarinen
                          Evgeny Alekseev
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-15.txt
	Pages           : 93
	Date            : 2021-08-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies three new cipher suites, two new signature
   algorithms, seven new supported groups and two new certificate types
   for the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol Version 1.2 to
   support the Russian cryptographic standard algorithms (called GOST
   algorithms).  This document specifies a profile of TLS 1.2 with GOST
   algorithms so that implementers can produce interoperable
   implementations.

   This specification is developed to facilitate implementations that
   wish to support the GOST algorithms.  This document does not imply
   IETF endorsement of the cipher suites, signature algorithms,
   supported groups and certificate types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/