Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-spring-enhanced-srpm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 14:47:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Performance Measurement Using Simple TWAMP in Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Navin Vaghamshi
                          Moses Nagarajah
                          Richard Foote
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-spring-enhanced-srpm-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-08-24

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document defines procedure for Enhanced
   Performance Measurement of end-to-end SR paths including SR Policies
   for both SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes using Simple Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (STAMP) defined in RFC 8762.  The procedure
   reduces the deployment and operational complexities in a network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-spring-enhanced-srpm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-spring-enhanced-srpm-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/