Subject: I-D Action: draft-ring-analyticstxt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 08:32:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A File Format for the Discoverable Use of Analytics
        Authors         : Frederik Ring
                          Hendrik Niefeld
	Filename        : draft-ring-analyticstxt-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-08-18

Abstract:
   Internet privacy has become an important feature for users of
   websites and services.  This document proposes a way for websites and
   services to declare and disclose their usage of analytics and
   tracking software. analytics.txt aims to be an elaborate file format
   that describes the privacy related characteristics of analytics and
   tracking software in a non-biased way.  An analytics.txt file is
   understandable for a non-technical audience, while also useful for
   the automated consumption by tools and software.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ring-analyticstxt/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ring-analyticstxt-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ring-analyticstxt-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/