Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 02:44:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of Internationalized Email Addresses in the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Dmitry Belyavskiy
                          James Gould
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-08-30

Abstract:
   This document describes an EPP extension that permits usage of
   Internationalized Email Addresses in the EPP protocol and specifies
   the terms when it can be used by EPP clients and servers.  The
   Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), being developed before
   appearing the standards for Internationalized Email Addresses (EAI),
   does not support such email addresses.

   TO BE REMOVED on turning to RFC: The document is edited in the
   dedicated github repo (https://github.com/beldmit/eppeai).  Please
   send your submissions via GitHub.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/