Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 18:57:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Cache-Status HTTP Response Header Field
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-10.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-08-17

Abstract:
   To aid debugging, HTTP caches often append header fields to a
   response explaining how they handled the request in an ad hoc manner.
   This specification defines a standard mechanism to do so that is
   aligned with HTTP's caching model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-10.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/