Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ike2-gost-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 05:09:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using GOST algorithms in IKEv2
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ike2-gost-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-08-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of cryptographic transforms for use in
   the Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) protocol.  The transforms
   are based on Russian cryptographic standard algorithms (GOST).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ike2-gost/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-ike2-gost-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyslov-ike2-gost-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/