Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 10:33:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for IS-IS Segment Routing
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Yinghzen Qu
                          Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-11.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2021-08-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module that can be used to
   configure and manage IS-IS Segment Routing, as well as a YANG data
   module for the management of Signaling Maximum SID Depth (MSD) Using
   IS-IS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/