Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-dots-knowledge-trans-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 18:29:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Knowledge Transmission Using Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Data Channel
        Authors         : Kun Li
                          Huachun Zhou
                          Zhe Tu
                          Feiyang Liu
                          Weilin Wang
	Filename        : draft-li-dots-knowledge-trans-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-08-05

Abstract:
  The document specifies new DOTS data channel configuration parameters
  that customize the DDoS knowledge transmission configuration between
  distributed knowledge bases. These options enable assist the
  distributed knowledge base to share attack knowledge in different
  fields and actively adapt to dynamically changing DDoS attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dots-knowledge-trans/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-dots-knowledge-trans-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/