Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 11:31:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Stay Home Meet Only Online WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Considerations for Cancellation of IETF Meetings
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-08-09

Abstract:
   The IETF ordinarily holds three in-person meetings per year to
   discuss issues and advance the Internet.  However, various
   emergencies can make a planned in-person meeting infeasible.  This
   document provides criteria to aid the IETF Administration LLC (LLC),
   Internet Engineering Steering Group (IESG), and Internet Research
   Task Force (IRTF) Chair in deciding to postpone, move, or cancel an
   in-person IETF meeting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/