Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-rsa-blind-signatures-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 08:43:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : RSA Blind Signatures
        Authors         : Frank Denis
                          Frederic Jacobs
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-rsa-blind-signatures-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-08-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies the RSA-based blind signature scheme with
   appendix (RSA-BSSA).  RSA blind signatures were first introduced by
   Chaum for untraceable payments [Chaum83].  It extends RSA-PSS
   encoding specified in [RFC8017] to enable blind signature support.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/chris-wood/draft-wood-cfrg-blind-signatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-rsa-blind-signatures/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-rsa-blind-signatures-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-rsa-blind-signatures-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/