Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 10:11:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Realm Crossover for SASL and GSS-API via Diameter
        Authors         : Rick van Rein
                          Henri Manson
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-08-06

Abstract:
   SASL and GSS-API are used for authentication in many application
   protocols.  This specification extends them to allow credentials of a
   home realm to be used against external services.  To this end, it
   introduces end-to-end encryption for SASL that is safe to relay
   through a foreign server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-diameter-sasl-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/