Subject: I-D Action: draft-palmero-opsawg-dmlmo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 13:03:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Model for Lifecycle Management and Operations
        Authors         : Marisol Palmero
                          Frank Brockners
                          Sudhendu Kumar
	Filename        : draft-palmero-opsawg-dmlmo-00.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2021-08-23

Abstract:
   This document motivates and specifies a data model for lifecycle
   management and operations.  It describes the motivation and
   requirements to collect asset-centric metrics including but not
   limited to asset adoption and usability, licensing, supported
   features and capabilities, enabled features and capabilities, etc.;
   with the primary objective to measure and improve the overall user
   experience along the lifecycle journey, from technical requirements
   and technology selection through advocacy and renewal, including the
   end of life of an asset.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palmero-opsawg-dmlmo/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palmero-opsawg-dmlmo-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/