Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 13:17:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network File System (NFS) Version 4 Minor Version 1 Protocol
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 671
	Date            : 2021-08-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the Network File System (NFS) version 4 minor
   version 1, including features retained from the base protocol (NFS
   version 4 minor version 0, which is specified in RFC 7530) and
   protocol extensions made subsequently.  The later minor version has
   no dependencies on NFS version 4 minor version 0, and was, until
   recently, documented as a comletely separate protocol.

   This document will give rise to a suite of documents which
   collectively obsolete RFC 8881.  In addition to many corrections and
   clarifications, it will rely on NFSv4-wide documents to substantially
   revise the treatment of protocol extension, internationalization, and
   security, superseding the descriptions of those aspects of the
   protocol appearing in RFCs 5661 and 8881.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rfc5661bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/