Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-rud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 14:31:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh 3.0 Part VI: Reliable User Datagram
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-rud-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-08-05

Abstract:
   A presentation layer suitable for use in conjunction with HTTP and
   UDP transports is described.

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/mathmesh/
   (http://whatever)Discussion of this draft should take place on the
   MathMesh mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-rud/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-hallambaker-mesh-rud-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/