Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-yang-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 16:17:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP YANG Model
        Authors         : Vina Ermagan
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Florin Coras
                          Carl Moberg
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Fabio Maino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-yang-16.txt
	Pages           : 83
	Date            : 2021-08-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model to use with the Locator/ID
   Separation Protocol (LISP).

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-yang-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-yang-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/