Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 01:35:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use TEE Identification in EAP-TLS
        Authors         : Penglin Yang
                          Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-08-06

Abstract:
   In security considerations, identity of a device should be protected
   and cannot be exposed in public in plaintext.  The storage and
   execution of identity in device also need to be protected during the
   lifecycle.  Based on this purpose, this document uses TEE and EAP-TLS
   to create a secure and trusted procedure to authenticate a device's
   identity.  In this architecture, certificate protection and handshake
   keys generation which are used for EAP-TLS authentication will be
   executed in TEE.  Communication establishment with EAP-TLS Server
   will be executed in REE.  A middle layer is introduced to communicate
   between TEE and REE to compose the original function of EAP-TLS
   Client.

   TEE identification based on EAP-TLS could be used in different
   network layers to implement identity authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-rats-tee-identification/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/