Subject: I-D Action: draft-halpern-gendispatch-antitrust-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 18:42:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Antitrust Guidelines for IETF Particiants
        Authors         : Joel M. Halpern
                          Brad Biddle
                          Jay Daley
	Filename        : draft-halpern-gendispatch-antitrust-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-08-30

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance for IETF participants on compliance
   with antitrust laws and how to reduce antitrust risks in connection
   with IETF activities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-halpern-gendispatch-antitrust/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-halpern-gendispatch-antitrust-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/