Subject: I-D Action: draft-hurst-quic-http-data-offset-frame-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 08:30:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Offset Extension Frame For HTTP/3 Data
        Author          : Sam Hurst
	Filename        : draft-hurst-quic-http-data-offset-frame-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-08-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optional extension frame type for HTTP/3
   that extends the functionality of the "DATA" frame type to include an
   offset for the HTTP message payload.  This is useful in situations
   where the HTTP/3 exchange is taking place over an unreliable
   transport mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hurst-quic-http-data-offset-frame/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hurst-quic-http-data-offset-frame-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hurst-quic-http-data-offset-frame-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/