Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandijk-dnsop-ds-digest-verbatim-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 06:41:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The VERBATIM Digest Algorithm for DS records
        Author          : Peter van Dijk
	Filename        : draft-vandijk-dnsop-ds-digest-verbatim-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-08-10

Abstract:
   The VERBATIM DS Digest is defined as a direct copy of the input data
   without any hashing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandijk-dnsop-ds-digest-verbatim/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-vandijk-dnsop-ds-digest-verbatim-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandijk-dnsop-ds-digest-verbatim-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/