Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-6man-rfc6874bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 15:24:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Representing IPv6 Zone Identifiers in Address Literals and Uniform Resource Identifiers
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-6man-rfc6874bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-08-17

Abstract:
   This document describes how the zone identifier of an IPv6 scoped
   address, defined as <zone_id> in the IPv6 Scoped Address Architecture
   (RFC 4007), can be represented in a literal IPv6 address and in a
   Uniform Resource Identifier that includes such a literal address.  It
   updates the URI Generic Syntax specification (RFC 3986) accordingly,
   and obsoletes RFC 6874.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-6man-rfc6874bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-carpenter-6man-rfc6874bis-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-6man-rfc6874bis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/