Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-attr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 18:16:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Segment Routing Policies Attributes in BGP
        Authors         : Liu Yao
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-peng-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-attr-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-08-19

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions of BGP and defines some new Segment
   Types with algorithm information to meet more requirements when
   delivering SR Policy via BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-attr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-attr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-attr-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/