Subject: I-D Action: draft-koldychev-pce-operational-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 08:38:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Operational Clarification
        Authors         : Mike Koldychev
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Shuping Peng
                          Diego Achaval
                          Hari Kotni
	Filename        : draft-koldychev-pce-operational-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-08-19

Abstract:
   This document provides clarity about how PCEP operates and hence to
   facilitates interoperability between different equipment vendors.
   The content of this document has been compiled based on the feedback
   from several multi-vendor interop exercises.  Several constructs are
   introduced, such as the LSP-DB and the ASSO-DB.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koldychev-pce-operational/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-koldychev-pce-operational-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-koldychev-pce-operational-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/