Subject: I-D Action: draft-pthubert-detnet-ipv6-hbh-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 05:32:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Options for DetNet
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Fan Yang
	Filename        : draft-pthubert-detnet-ipv6-hbh-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-08-24

Abstract:
   RFC 8938, the Deterministic Networking Data Plane Framework relies on
   the 6-tuple to identify an IPv6 flow.  But the full DetNet operations
   require also the capabilities to signal meta-information such as a
   sequence within that flow, and to transport different types of
   packets along the same path with the same treatment, e.g.,
   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance packets and/or multiple
   flows with fate and resource sharing.  This document introduces new
   IPv6 options that signal that path and redundancy information to the
   intermediate DetNet relay and forwarding nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pthubert-detnet-ipv6-hbh/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pthubert-detnet-ipv6-hbh-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pthubert-detnet-ipv6-hbh-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/