Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 10:19:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Message Signatures
        Authors         : Annabelle Backman
                          Justin Richer
                          Manu Sporny
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-06.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2021-08-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for creating, encoding, and
   verifying digital signatures or message authentication codes over
   components of an HTTP message.  This mechanism supports use cases
   where the full HTTP message may not be known to the signer, and where
   the message may be transformed (e.g., by intermediaries) before
   reaching the verifier.  This document also describes a means for
   requesting that a signature be applied to a subsequent HTTP message
   in an ongoing HTTP exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-message-signatures-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/