Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-ds-glue-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 08:17:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authenticated delegation information using DS records
        Author          : Benjamin Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-ds-glue-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-08-06

Abstract:
   This draft describes a mechanism for conveying arbitrary
   authenticated DNS data from a parent nameserver to a recursive
   resolver as part of a delegation response.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/ds/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/bemasc/ds-glue.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-ds-glue/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schwartz-ds-glue-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/