Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 09:34:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Flow Specification for SRv6
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Lei Li
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Christoph Loibl
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-08-25

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions to BGP Flow Specification for SRv6
   for filtering packets with a SRv6 SID that matches a sequence of
   conditions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/