Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 13:41:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC Series Policy Definition and Implementation
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-09-21

Abstract:
   This document describes updated processes for defining and
   implementing policies regarding the RFC Series as a whole and thus
   specifies version 3 of RFC Editor Model.  As specified here, the
   model divides the responsibilities for the RFC Series into two high-
   level tasks.  Policy definition is the responsibility of the RFC
   Series Working Group (RSWG), which produces policy proposals that are
   subject to approval by the RFC Series Approval Board (RSAB).  Policy
   implementation is primarily the responsibility of the RFC Production
   Center (RPC), under the ultimate authority of the IETF Administration
   Limited Liability Company (IETF LLC).

   This document obsoletes RFC 8728.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/