Subject: I-D Action: draft-corre-quic-throughput-testing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 08:50:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for QUIC Throughput Testing
        Author          : Kevin Corre
	Filename        : draft-corre-quic-throughput-testing-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-09-17

Abstract:
   This document adapts the [RFC6349] Framework for TCP Throughput
   Testing to the [RFC9000] QUIC protocol.  The adapted framework
   describes a practical methodology for measuring end-to-end QUIC
   Throughput in a managed IP network.  The goal of the methodology is
   to provide a better indication in regard to user experience.  In this
   framework, QUIC, UDP, and IP parameters are specified to optimize
   QUIC Throughput.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-corre-quic-throughput-testing/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-corre-quic-throughput-testing-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/