Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-add-enterprise-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 07:25:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network policy to use Network-designated DNS Resolvers
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Kevin Smith
	Filename        : draft-reddy-add-enterprise-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-09-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism to inform endpoints about any
   network policy mandating the use of network-designated DNS resolvers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-policy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-policy-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/