Subject: I-D Action: draft-privacy-token-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 12:25:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Privacy Token HTTP Authentication Scheme
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Frederic Jacobs
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-privacy-token-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-09-07

Abstract:
   This documents defines an authentication scheme for HTTP called
   Privacy Token.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/tfpauly/privacy-proxy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-privacy-token/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-privacy-token-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-privacy-token-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/