Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lo-multicast-registration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 02:45:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Multicast Address Registration
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lo-multicast-registration-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-09-30

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8505 in order to enable the registration by
   a 6LN of an IPv6 multicast address to a 6LR.  This document also
   extends RFC 9010 to enable the 6LR to inject the address in the RPL
   multicast support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-multicast-registration/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-thubert-6lo-multicast-registration-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/