Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 22:53:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Layer 2/3 VPN Common YANG Model
        Authors         : Samier Barguil
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-10.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2021-09-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a common YANG module that is meant to be reused
   by various VPN-related modules such as Layer 3 VPN and Layer 2 VPN
   network models.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements within the document with the RFC
   number to be assigned to this document:

   *  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   *  "RFC XXXX: A Layer 2/3 VPN Common YANG Model";

   *  reference: RFC XXXX

   Also, please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/