Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-spring-sr-sfc-metadata-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 18:17:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Metadata in SR-MPLS Service Programming
        Author          : Liu Yao
	Filename        : draft-liu-spring-sr-sfc-metadata-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-09-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes methods to carry metadata in SR service
   programming with SR-MPLS data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-spring-sr-sfc-metadata/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-spring-sr-sfc-metadata-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-spring-sr-sfc-metadata-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/