Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lake-edhoc-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 01:36:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Lightweight Authenticated Key Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC)
        Authors         : Göran Selander
                          John Preuß Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lake-edhoc-11.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2021-09-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC), a
   very compact and lightweight authenticated Diffie-Hellman key
   exchange with ephemeral keys.  EDHOC provides mutual authentication,
   forward secrecy, and identity protection.  EDHOC is intended for
   usage in constrained scenarios and a main use case is to establish an
   OSCORE security context.  By reusing COSE for cryptography, CBOR for
   encoding, and CoAP for transport, the additional code size can be
   kept very low.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lake-edhoc/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-lake-edhoc-11.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lake-edhoc-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/