Subject: I-D Action: draft-omara-sframe-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 06:12:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Frame (SFrame)
        Authors         : Emad Omara
                          Justin Uberti
                          Alexandre GOUAILLARD
                          Sergio Garcia Murillo
	Filename        : draft-omara-sframe-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2021-08-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the Secure Frame (SFrame) end-to-end
   encryption and authentication mechanism for media frames in a
   multiparty conference call, in which central media servers (SFUs) can
   access the media metadata needed to make forwarding decisions without
   having access to the actual media.  The proposed mechanism differs
   from other approaches through its use of media frames as the
   encryptable unit, instead of individual RTP packets, which makes it
   more bandwidth efficient and also allows use with non-RTP transports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omara-sframe/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-omara-sframe-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-omara-sframe-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/