Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 08:00:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Minimum Path MTU Hop-by-Hop Option
        Authors         : Robert M. Hinden
                          Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-09.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-09-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Hop-by-Hop IPv6 option that is used to
   record the minimum Path MTU along the forward path between a source
   host to a destination host.  The value can then be communicated back
   to the source using the return Path MTU field in the option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/