Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-omni-45.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 13:06:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IP Packets over Overlay Multilink Network (OMNI) Interfaces
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Tony Whyman
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-omni-45.txt
	Pages           : 123
	Date            : 2021-09-03

Abstract:
   Mobile network platforms and devices (e.g., aircraft of various
   configurations, terrestrial vehicles, seagoing vessels, enterprise
   wireless devices, pedestrians with cell phones, etc.) communicate
   with networked correspondents over multiple access network data links
   and configure mobile routers to connect end user networks.  A
   multilink interface specification is presented that enables mobile
   nodes to coordinate with a network-based mobility service and/or with
   other mobile node peers.  This document specifies the transmission of
   IP packets over Overlay Multilink Network (OMNI) Interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-omni/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-omni-45

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-omni-45

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/