Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-lsr-ctr-availability-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 10:08:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP for Network High Availability
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aijun Wang
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-lsr-ctr-availability-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-09-15

Abstract:
   This document describes protocol extensions to OSPF and IS-IS for
   improving the reliability or availability of a network controlled by
   a controller cluster.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-lsr-ctr-availability/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-lsr-ctr-availability-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-lsr-ctr-availability-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/