Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 07:13:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JWT Response for OAuth Token Introspection
        Authors         : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Vladimir Dzhuvinov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-12.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-09-04

Abstract:
   This specification proposes an additional JSON Web Token (JWT)
   secured response for OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/