Subject: I-D Action: draft-lenders-dns-over-coap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 00:33:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Queries over CoAP (DoC)
        Authors         : Martine Sophie Lenders
                          Christian Amsüss
                          Cenk Gündoğan
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Matthias Wählisch
	Filename        : draft-lenders-dns-over-coap-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-09-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol for sending DNS messages over the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  These CoAP messages are
   protected by DTLS-Secured CoAP (CoAPS) or Object Security for
   Constrained RESTful Environments (OSCORE) to provide encrypted DNS
   message exchange for constrained devices in the Internet of Things
   (IoT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lenders-dns-over-coap/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-lenders-dns-over-coap-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lenders-dns-over-coap-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/