Subject: I-D Action: draft-hegde-spring-mpls-seamless-sr-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 03:49:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Seamless SR Problem Statement
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Chris Bowers
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Arkadiy Gulko
                          Alex Bogdanov
                          James Uttaro
                          Luay Jalil
                          Mazen Khaddam
                          Andrew Alston
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-hegde-spring-mpls-seamless-sr-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-09-24

Abstract:
   This draft documents a set of use cases and requirements for end-to-
   end intent-based paths spanning multi-domain packet networks.  The
   document explicitly focuses on use cases that require high scale and
   availability, which will likely benefit from distributed solutions.
   It is intended that the requirements in this document serve as a
   basis for future IETF work to develop distributed solutions for
   inter-domain intent-based transport paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegde-spring-mpls-seamless-sr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hegde-spring-mpls-seamless-sr-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hegde-spring-mpls-seamless-sr-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/