Subject: I-D Action: draft-viathinksoft-oidip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 13:40:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Retrieving information about Object Identifiers using a text-based protocol
        Author          : Daniel Marschall
	Filename        : draft-viathinksoft-oidip-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-09-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for retrieving information about
   Object Identifiers (OIDs) and their associated Registration
   Authorities (RAs) using a text-based protocol, in a way that is both
   human-readable and machine-readable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-viathinksoft-oidip/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-viathinksoft-oidip-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-viathinksoft-oidip-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/