Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:25:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EVPN control plane for Geneve
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Jorge Rabadan
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-09-18

Abstract:
   This document describes how Ethernet VPN (EVPN) control plane can be
   used with Network Virtualization Overlay over Layer 3 (NVO3) Generic
   Network Virtualization Encapsulation (Geneve) encapsulation for NVO3
   solutions.

   EVPN control plane can also be used by Network Virtualization Edges
   (NVEs) to express Geneve tunnel option TLV(s) supported in the
   transmission and/or reception of Geneve encapsulated data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-geneve-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/