Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-client-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:44:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ACME End User Client and Code Signing Certificates
        Author          : Kathleen M. Moriarty
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-client-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-09-24

Abstract:
   Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) core protocol
   addresses the use case of web server certificates for TLS.  This
   document extends the ACME protocol to support end user client, device
   client, and code signing certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-client/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-client-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-client-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/