Subject: I-D Action: draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 02:10:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GSS-API pre-authentication for Kerberos
        Authors         : Alejandro Perez-Mendez
                          Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Fernando Pereniguez-Garcia
                          Gabriel Lopez-Millan
                          Luke Howard-Bentata
	Filename        : draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-09-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a pre-authentication mechanism for Kerberos
   based on the Generic Security Service Application Program Interface
   (GSS-API), which allows a Key Distribution Center (KDC) to
   authenticate clients by using a GSS mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/