Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-dmm-sfc-mobility-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 15:51:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SFC function mobility with Mobile IPv6
        Authors         : Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Alain Mourad
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-dmm-sfc-mobility-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-09-09

Abstract:
   Service function chaining (SFC) allows the instantiation of an
   ordered set of service functions and subsequent "steering" of traffic
   through them.  In order to set up and maintain SFC instances, a
   control plane is required, which typically is centralized.  In
   certain environments, such as fog computing ones, such centralized
   control might not be feasible, calling for distributed SFC control
   solutions.  This document specifies Mobile IPv6 extensions to enable
   function migration in SFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardos-dmm-sfc-mobility/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bernardos-dmm-sfc-mobility-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bernardos-dmm-sfc-mobility-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/