Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 22:57:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Export of MPLS Segment Routing Label Type Information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
        Author          : Thomas Graf
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-09.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-09-08

Abstract:
   This document introduces new IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) code
   points to identify which traffic is being forwarded based on which
   MPLS control plane protocol used within a Segment Routing domain.  In
   particular, this document defines five code points for the IPFIX
   mplsTopLabelType Information Element for PCE, IS-IS, OSPFv2, OSPFv3,
   and BGP MPLS Segment Routing extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/