Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-masque-h3-datagram-ping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 11:16:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Datagram PING
        Author          : Benjamin Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-masque-h3-datagram-ping-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-09-21

Abstract:
   This draft defines an HTTP Datagram Format Type for measuring the
   functionality of a Datagram path.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/masque/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/bemasc/h3-datagram-ping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-masque-h3-datagram-ping/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schwartz-masque-h3-datagram-ping-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/