Subject: I-D Action: draft-aaron-acme-ari-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 17:13:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Renewal Information (ARI) Extension
        Author          : None
	Filename        : draft-aaron-acme-ari-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-09-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies how an ACME server may provide hints to ACME
   clients as to when they should attempt to renew their certificates.
   This allows servers to mitigate load spikes, and ensures clients do
   not make false assumptions about appropriate certificate renewal
   periods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aaron-acme-ari/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-aaron-acme-ari-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/