Subject: I-D Action: draft-saum-bess-dampening-backoff-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 06:25:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Mac Dampening Back-off
        Authors         : Saumya Dikshit
                          Vinayak Joshi
                          Swathi Shankar
	Filename        : draft-saum-bess-dampening-backoff-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-09-16

Abstract:
   MAC move handling in EVPN deployments is discussed in detail in
   [RFC7432].  There are few optimizations which can be done in existing
   way of handling the mac duplication.  This document describes few of
   the potential techniques to do so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saum-bess-dampening-backoff/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-saum-bess-dampening-backoff-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saum-bess-dampening-backoff-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/