Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-ipv4-flowlabel-34.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 11:58:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An IPv4 Flowlabel Option
        Author          : Thomas Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-ipv4-flowlabel-34.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-09-06

Abstract:
   This draft defines an IPv4 option containing a flowlabel that is
   compatible to IPv6.  It is required for simplified usage of IntServ
   and interoperability with IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-ipv4-flowlabel/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dreibholz-ipv4-flowlabel-34

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-ipv4-flowlabel-34

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/