Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 12:05:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC Series Policy Definition and Implementation
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-09-14

Abstract:
   This document describes updated processes for defining and
   implementing policies regarding the RFC Series.  As specified here,
   the model divides the responsibilities for the RFC Series into two
   high-level functions: policy definition governing the RFC Series as a
   whole, and policy implementation for publication of documents in the
   RFC Series.  The policy definition function is the responsibility of
   the RFC Series Working Group (RSWG), which produces policy proposals
   that are subject to approval by the RFC Series Approval Board (RSAB).
   The policy implementation function is primarily the responsibility of
   the RFC Production Center (RPC), under the ultimate authority of the
   IETF Administration Limited Liability Company (IETF LLC).

   This document reflects experience gained with version 1 of the RFC
   Editor Model as specified in RFC 5620 and with version 2 as specified
   in RFC 6635 and RFC 8728.

   This document obsoletes RFC 8728.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/