Subject: I-D Action: draft-rsalz-2028bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 12:33:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Entitities Involved in the IETF Standards Process
        Author          : Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-rsalz-2028bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-09-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the individuals and organizations involved in
   the IETF standards process as described in [IETFPROCS].  It includes
   brief descriptions of the entities involved, and the role they place
   in the standards process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsalz-2028bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rsalz-2028bis-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/