Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-eid-anonymity-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 11:43:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP EID Anonymity
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Wassim Haddad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-eid-anonymity-11.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-09-19

Abstract:
   This specification will describe how ephemeral LISP EIDs can be used
   to create source anonymity.  The idea makes use of frequently
   changing EIDs much like how a credit-card system uses a different
   credit-card numbers for each transaction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-anonymity/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-anonymity-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-eid-anonymity-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/