Subject: I-D Action: draft-bestbar-lsr-spring-sa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 09:34:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extensions for SR Slice Aggregate SIDs
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Bin Wen
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-bestbar-lsr-spring-sa-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-09-16

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) defines a set of topological "segments" within
   an IGP topology to enable steering over a specific SR path.  These
   segments are advertised by the link-state routing protocols (IS-IS
   and OSPF).

   This document describes extensions to the IS-IS that enable
   advertising Slice Aggregate SR segments that share the same IGP
   computed forwarding path but offer a forwarding treatment (e.g.
   scheduling and drop policy) that is associated with a specific Slice
   Aggregate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bestbar-lsr-spring-sa/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bestbar-lsr-spring-sa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bestbar-lsr-spring-sa-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/