Subject: I-D Action: draft-davies-int-historic-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 16:53:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecating infrastructure "int" domains
        Authors         : Kim Davies
                          Amanda Baber
	Filename        : draft-davies-int-historic-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-09-15

Abstract:
   The document marks as historic any "int" domain names that were
   designated for infrastructure purposes, and identifies them for
   removal from the "int" top-level domain.  Any implementation that
   involves these domains should be considered deprecated.  This
   document also updates [RFC1591] by removing the documented use of
   "int" for international databases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davies-int-historic/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-davies-int-historic-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davies-int-historic-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/