Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility-30.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 11:58:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of Reliable Server Pooling for SCTP-Based Endpoint Mobility
        Authors         : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Jobin Pulinthanath
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility-30.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-09-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a novel mobility concept based on a
   combination of SCTP with Dynamic Address Reconfiguration extension
   and Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility-30

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility-30

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/