Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-lsr-anycast-flag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 19:05:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates to Anycast Property advertisement for OSPF
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Detao Zhao
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-chen-lsr-anycast-flag-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-09-12

Abstract:
   Both SR-MPLS prefixes-SID and IPv4/IPv6 prefix may be configured as
   anycast and as such the same value can be advertised by multiple
   routers.  It is useful for other routers to know that the
   advertisement is for an anycast identifier.

   This document updates [RFC7684] and [RFC8362], by defining a new flag
   in OSPFv2 Extended Prefix Opaque LSA [RFC7684] and Prefix Options
   [RFC8362] to advertise the anycast property, and also updates the
   corresponding interpretation of the Flags field of the Prefix
   Attribute Flags TLV in [RFC9085].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-lsr-anycast-flag/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-lsr-anycast-flag-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/