Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-pipe-dream-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 15:35:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dream-Pipe or Pipe-Dream: What Do Users Want (and how can we assure it)?
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-pipe-dream-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-09-06

Abstract:
   This memo addresses the problem of defining relevant properties and
   metrics with the goal of improving Internet access for all users.
   Where the fundamental metrics are well-defined, a framework to
   standardize new metrics exists and been used with success.  Users
   consider reliability to be important, as well as latency and
   capacity; it really depends who you ask and their current
   experiences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-pipe-dream/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-morton-ippm-pipe-dream-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-ippm-pipe-dream-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/