Subject: I-D Action: draft-schmutzer-pce-cs-sr-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 10:18:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Circuit Style Segment Routing Policies
        Authors         : Christian Schmutzer
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Zafar Ali
                          Francois Clad
	Filename        : draft-schmutzer-pce-cs-sr-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-09-30

Abstract:
   This document describes how Segment Routing (SR) policies can be used
   to satisfy the requirements for strict bandwidth guarantees, end-to-
   end recovery and persistent paths within a segment routing network.
   SR policies satisfying these requirements are called "circuit-style"
   SR policies (CS-SR policies).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmutzer-pce-cs-sr-policy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schmutzer-pce-cs-sr-policy-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/