Subject: I-D Action: draft-rsalz-2028bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 09:14:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Entitities Involved in the IETF Standards Process
        Author          : Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-rsalz-2028bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-09-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the individuals and organizations involved in
   the IETF standards process as described in [IETFPROCS].  It includes
   brief descriptions of the entities involved, and the role they play
   in the standards process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsalz-2028bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rsalz-2028bis-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rsalz-2028bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/