Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-add-ddr-forwarders-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 07:10:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Discovery of Designated Resolvers in the Presence of Legacy Forwarders
        Author          : Benjamin Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-add-ddr-forwarders-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-09-21

Abstract:
   This draft describes how the Discovery of Designated Resolvers (DDR)
   standard interacts with legacy DNS forwarders, including potential
   incompatibilities and relevant mitigations.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/add/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/bemasc/ddr-forwarders.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-add-ddr-forwarders/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schwartz-add-ddr-forwarders-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/