Subject: I-D Action: draft-huitema-quic-mpath-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 16:09:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Multipath Negotiation Option
        Author          : Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-huitema-quic-mpath-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-09-12

Abstract:
   The initial version of QUIC provides support for path migration.  We
   propose a simple mechanism to support not just migration, but also
   simultaneous usage of multiple paths.  In its simplest form, this
   mechanisms simply requires that multipath senders keep track of which
   packet is sent on what path, and use that information to manage
   congestion control and loss recovery.  With that, clients can send
   data on any validated path, and server on any validated path on which
   the client recently sent non-probing packets.  A more sophisticated
   mechanism can be negotiated to explicitly manage paths and packet
   scheduling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-quic-mpath-option/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huitema-quic-mpath-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huitema-quic-mpath-option-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/