Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 10:08:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Minimum Path MTU Hop-by-Hop Option
        Authors         : Robert M. Hinden
                          Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-10.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-09-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new IPv6 Hop-by-Hop option that is used to
   record the minimum Path MTU along the forward path between a source
   host to a destination host.  The recorded value can then be
   communicated back to the source using the return Path MTU field in
   the option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-10.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/