Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 23:41:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Layer 2 VPN Network YANG Model
        Authors         : Samier Barguil
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Luis Angel Munoz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-06.txt
	Pages           : 149
	Date            : 2021-09-12

Abstract:
   This document defines an L2VPN Network YANG Model (L2NM) that can be
   used to manage the provisioning of Layer 2 Virtual Private Network
   (VPN) services within a network (e.g., service provider network).
   The L2NM complements the Layer 2 Service Model (L2SM) by providing a
   network-centric view of the service that is internal to a service
   providers.  As such, the L2NM is meant to be used by a network
   controller to derive the configuration information that will be sent
   to relevant network devices.

   Also, the document defines the initial versions of two IANA-
   maintained modules that defines a set of identities of BGP Layer 2
   encapsulation types and pseudowire types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/