Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:31:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Framework of Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Deterministic Networking (DetNet)
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Fabrice Theoleyre
                          Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Balazs Varga
                          Janos Farkas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-09-14

Abstract:
   Deterministic Networking (DetNet), as defined in RFC 8655, is aimed
   to provide a bounded end-to-end latency on top of the network
   infrastructure, comprising both Layer 2 bridged and Layer 3 routed
   segments.  This document's primary purpose is to detail the specific
   requirements of the Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
   recommended to maintain a deterministic network.  With the
   implementation of the OAM framework in DetNet, an operator will have
   a real-time view of the network infrastructure regarding the
   network's ability to respect the Service Level Objective, such as
   packet delay, delay variation, and packet loss ratio, assigned to
   each DetNet flow.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-oam-framework-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/