Subject: I-D Action: draft-vasilenko-v6ops-ipv6-oversized-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 02:39:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Oversized Packets Analysis
        Authors         : Eduard Vasilenko
                          Xiao Xipeng
                          Dmitriy Khaustov
	Filename        : draft-vasilenko-v6ops-ipv6-oversized-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-09-18

Abstract:
   The IETF has some initiatives relying on IPv6 Extension Headers
   added in transit: SRv6, iOAM. Additionally, some recent developments
   are overlays (SRv6, VxLAN, NVO3, L2TPv3, and LISP). It could create
   oversized packets that need to be dealt with. This document analyzes
   available standards for the resolution of oversized packet drops.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vasilenko-v6ops-ipv6-oversized-analysis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vasilenko-v6ops-ipv6-oversized-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vasilenko-v6ops-ipv6-oversized-analysis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/