Subject: I-D Action: draft-dulaunoy-hashlookup-format-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 06:27:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : hashlookup format
        Authors         : Alexandre Dulaunoy
                          Jean-Louis Huynen
	Filename        : draft-dulaunoy-hashlookup-format-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-09-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the hashlookup output format used to express
   meta information of hash values seen in databases of known files.
   The output description includes a common semantic.  The hashlookup
   format is used by public and private digital forensics investigations
   services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dulaunoy-hashlookup-format/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dulaunoy-hashlookup-format-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dulaunoy-hashlookup-format-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/