Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-mobile-network-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 13:03:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP for the Mobile Network
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-mobile-network-12.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2021-09-28

Abstract:
   This specification describes how the LISP architecture and protocols
   can be used in a LTE/5G mobile network to support session survivable
   EID mobility.  A recommendation is provided to SDOs on how to
   integrate LISP into the mobile network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-mobile-network/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-mobile-network-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-mobile-network-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/