Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 22:02:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines for Autonomic Service Agents
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Pierre Peloso
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-09-12

Abstract:
   This document proposes guidelines for the design of Autonomic Service
   Agents for autonomic networks.  Autonomic Service Agents, together
   with the Autonomic Network Infrastructure, the Autonomic Control
   Plane and the Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol constitute base
   elements of a so-called autonomic networks ecosystem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/