Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-sdp-rtp-quic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 21:05:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDP Offer/Answer for RTP using QUIC as Transport
        Author          : Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-sdp-rtp-quic-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-09-08

Abstract:
   This document describes these new SDP "proto" attribute values:
   "QUIC", "QUIC/RTP/SAVP", "QUIC/RTP/AVPF", and "QUIC/RTP/SAVPF", and
   describes how SDP Offer/Answer can be used to set up an RTP
   connection using QUIC as a transport protocol.

   These proto values are necessary to allow the use of QUIC as an
   underlying transport protocol for applications that commonly use SDP
   as a session signaling protocol to set up RTP connections with UDP as
   its underlying transport protocol, such as SIP and WebRTC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-sdp-rtp-quic/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dawkins-sdp-rtp-quic-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/