Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sr-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 06:51:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Performance Measurement Using RFC 6374 for Segment Routing Networks with MPLS Data Plane
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Stefano Salsano
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sr-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-09-09

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  RFC 6374
   specifies protocol mechanisms to enable the efficient and accurate
   measurement of packet loss, one-way and two-way delay, as well as
   related metrics such as delay variation in MPLS networks.  This
   document utilizes these mechanisms for Performance Delay and Loss
   Measurements in SR networks with MPLS data plane (SR-MPLS), for both
   SR-MPLS links and end-to-end SR-MPLS paths including Policies.  In
   addition, this document defines Return Path TLV and Block Number TLV
   extensions for RFC 6374.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sr-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-sr-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/