Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-httpbis-geohash-hint-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 10:24:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Geohash HTTP Client Hint
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-pauly-httpbis-geohash-hint-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-09-30

Abstract:
   This documents defines an HTTP Client Hint for sharing a client's
   rough location using the Geohash format.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/tfpauly/privacy-proxy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-httpbis-geohash-hint/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pauly-httpbis-geohash-hint-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/