Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 05:09:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Update to the Object Identifier Registry for the PKIX Working Group
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-09-24

Abstract:
   When the Public-Key Infrastructure using X.509 (PKIX) Working Group
   was chartered, an object identifier arc was allocated by IANA for use
   by that working group.  RFC 7299 describes the object identifiers
   that were assigned in that arc.  A small number of object identifiers
   that were assigned in RFC 4212 are not included in RFC 7299, and this
   document corrects that oversight.  This document updates RFC 7299.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/