Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilson-dane-pkix-cd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 14:01:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PKI-Authenticated Certificate Discovery Using DANE TLSA records
        Authors         : Ash Wilson
                          Shumon Huque
	Filename        : draft-wilson-dane-pkix-cd-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-09-13

Abstract:
   The DNS-Based Authentication of Named Entities (DANE) TLSA
   specification [RFC6698] and The DNS-Based Authentication of Named
   Entities (DANE) Protocol: Updates and Operational Guidance [RFC7671]
   describe how to publish Transport Layer Security (TLS) server
   certificates or public keys in the DNS.  This document updates
   [RFC6698] and [RFC7671].  It describes how to use the TLSA record to
   enable entity and CA certificate discovery for object security and
   trust chain discovery use cases, and how to use PKIX validation for
   TLSA records queried without the benefit of DNSSEC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilson-dane-pkix-cd/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilson-dane-pkix-cd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilson-dane-pkix-cd-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/