Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-coinrg-iose-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 10:15:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet of Secure Elements
        Author          : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-coinrg-iose-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-09-09

Abstract:
   This draft defines an infrastructure for secure elements over
   internet, and features needed for their secure remote use.
   It describes a network architecture based on the TLS 1.3 protocol,
   which enables remote calls of cryptographic procedures, identified
   by Unified Resource Identifier (URI) such as
   schemeS://[email-masked]:443/?query
   The Internet of Secure Element (IoSE) is a set of secure elements
   providing TLS servers, communication interfaces, and identified by
   their name (Secure Element Name, sen).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-coinrg-iose/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-urien-coinrg-iose-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-urien-coinrg-iose-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/