Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 06:44:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC Series Responsibility Change
        Author          : Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2021-10-20

Abstract:
   In RFCXXXX [RFC Editor, please replace with the RFC resulting from
   draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model], responsibility for the RFC series
   moved to the RFC Series Working Group and the RFC Series Approval
   Board.  This document updates RFC2026 to recognize this change.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/