Subject: I-D Action: draft-decraeneginsberg-lsr-isis-fast-flooding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 01:55:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Fast Flooding
        Authors         : Bruno Decraene
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Tony Li
                          Guillaume Solignac
                          Marek Karasek
                          Chris Bowers
                          Gunter Van de Velde
                          Peter Psenak
                          Tony Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-decraeneginsberg-lsr-isis-fast-flooding-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   Current Link State Protocol Data Unit (PDU) flooding rates are much
   slower than what modern networks can support.  The use of IS-IS at
   larger scale requires faster flooding rates to achieve desired
   convergence goals.  This document discusses the need for faster
   flooding, the issues around faster flooding, and some example
   approaches to achieve faster flooding.  It also defines protocol
   extensions relevant to faster flooding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-decraeneginsberg-lsr-isis-fast-flooding/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-decraeneginsberg-lsr-isis-fast-flooding-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/