Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-coinrg-compute-resource-scheduling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 19:31:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Compute Resources Oriented Scheduling Mechanism based on Dataplane Programmability
        Authors         : Zhiqiang Li
                          Kehan Yao
                          Yang Li
	Filename        : draft-li-coinrg-compute-resource-scheduling-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-10-23

Abstract:
   With massive data growing in the internet, how to effectively use the
   compute resources has become a quite hot topic.  In order to cool
   down the pressure in today's large data centers, some compute
   resources have been moved towards the edge, gradually forming a
   distributed Compute Force Network.  Force is a physical cause which
   can change the state of a motion or an object.  We refer the
   definition from physics and extend its philosophy to network that in
   future, the network can be a compute force which can facilitate the
   integration of different kinds of compute resources, no matter
   hardware or software, making the computation fast and effective.  In
   this draft, we present a compute resources oriented scheduling
   mechanism based on dataplane programmability, which can effectively
   schedule and manage compute resources in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-coinrg-compute-resource-scheduling/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-coinrg-compute-resource-scheduling-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/