Subject: I-D Action: draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-nc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:16:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NETCONF Extensions to Support List Pagination
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Qin Wu
                          Olof Hagsand
                          Hongwei Li
                          Per Andersson
	Filename        : draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-nc-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a mapping of the list pagination mechanism
   defined in [I-D.wwlh-netconf-list-pagination] to NETCONF [RFC6241].

   This document updates [RFC6241], to augment the <get> and <get-
   config> "rpc" statements, and [RFC8526], to augment the <get-data>
   "rpc" statement, to define input parameters necessary for list
   pagination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-nc/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-nc-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-nc-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/