Subject: I-D Action: draft-rajagopalan-pce-pcep-color-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 10:12:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation Element Protocol(PCEP) Extension for Color
        Authors         : Balaji Rajagopalan
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Quan Xiong
                          Mike Koldychev
                          Gyan Mishra
	Filename        : draft-rajagopalan-pce-pcep-color-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   Color is a 32-bit numerical attribute that is used to associate a
   Traffic Engineering (TE) tunnel or policy with an intent or objective
   (e.g. low latency).  This document specifies an extension to Path
   Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) to carry the color attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rajagopalan-pce-pcep-color/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rajagopalan-pce-pcep-color-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/