Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 01:37:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Datagram PLPMTUD for UDP Options
        Authors         : Godred Fairhurst
                          Tom Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-10-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a UDP Options sender implements Datagram
   Packetization Layer Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery
   (DPLPMTUD) as a robust method for Path Maximum Transmission Unit
   Discovery.  This is a robust method for Path MTU Discovery (PMTUD)
   that uses the UDP Options Packetization Layer (PL).  It allows a
   datagram application that uses this PL, to discover the largest size
   of datagram that can be sent across a network path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options-dplpmtud-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/