Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-alternative-port-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 06:46:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Alternative NTP port
        Author          : Miroslav Lichvar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-alternative-port-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-10-18

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 5905 to specify an alternative port for the
   Network Time Protocol (NTP) which is restricted to NTP messages that
   do not allow traffic amplification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-alternative-port/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-alternative-port-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-alternative-port-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/