Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhan-satellite-semantic-addressing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 14:34:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Satellite Semantic Addressing for Satellite Constellation
        Authors         : Lin Han
                          Richard Li
	Filename        : draft-lhan-satellite-semantic-addressing-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-10-19

Abstract:
   This document presents a semantic addressing method for satellites in
   satellite constellation connecting with Internet.  The satellite
   semantic address can indicate the relative position of satellites in
   a constellation.  The address can be used with traditional IP address
   or MAC address or used independently for IP routing and switching.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhan-satellite-semantic-addressing/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-lhan-satellite-semantic-addressing-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/