Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-link-bandwidth-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 08:11:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extension of Link Bandwidth Extended Community
        Authors         : Wenyan Li
                          Haibo Wang
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-link-bandwidth-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   [I-D.ietf-idr-link-bandwidth] defines a BGP link bandwidth extended
   community attribute, which can enable devices to implement unequal-
   cost load-balancing.  However, the bandwidth value encapsulated by
   the extended community attribute is of the floating-point type, which
   is inconvenient to use.  In this document, a set of new types of link
   bandwidth extended community are introduced to facilitate the
   configuration and calculation of link bandwidth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-link-bandwidth-ext/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-link-bandwidth-ext-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/