Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:13:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ACME Challenges Using an Authority Token
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Mary Barnes
                          David Hancock
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   Some proposed extensions to the Automated Certificate Management
   Environment (ACME) rely on proving eligibility for certificates
   through consulting an external authority that issues a token
   according to a particular policy.  This document specifies a generic
   Authority Token challenge for ACME which supports subtype claims for
   different identifiers or namespaces that can be defined separately
   for specific applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-authority-token/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-authority-token-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/