Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhaosun-ccamp-front-haul-wdm-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 08:48:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for WDM management in Front-Haul NBI
        Authors         : Yang Zhao
                          Jiang Sun
                          Chaode Yu
	Filename        : draft-zhaosun-ccamp-front-haul-wdm-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document introduces an architecture of semi-active fronthaul WDM
   system and explains how the semi-active devices can be managed by a
   transmission controller.  This document also specifies a YANG data
   model for the WDM devices in front-haul scenario, which is defined in
   G.owdm.  The model is expected to be used in the Northbound of
   controller.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhaosun-ccamp-front-haul-wdm-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhaosun-ccamp-front-haul-wdm-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhaosun-ccamp-front-haul-wdm-yang-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/