Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 06:05:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Coding for efficient NetWork Communications Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Network Coding for Content-Centric Networking / Named Data Networking: Considerations and Challenges
        Authors         : Kazuhisa Matsuzono
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Cedric Westphal
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs-07.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the current research outcomes in Network
   Coding (NC) for Content-Centric Networking (CCNx) / Named Data
   Networking (NDN), and clarifies the technical considerations and
   potential challenges for applying NC in CCNx/NDN.  This document is
   the product of the Coding for Efficient Network Communications
   Research Group (NWCRG) and the Information-Centric Networking
   Research Group (ICNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/