Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 04:42:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSContact: Converting from and to vCard
        Authors         : Mario Loffredo
                          Robert Stepanek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-07.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2021-10-20

Abstract:
   This document defines how to convert contact information as defined
   in the JSContact [draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact] specification from and
   to vCard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/