Subject: I-D Action: draft-fieau-interfaces-https-delegation-subcerts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:02:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CDNI Metadata for Delegated Credentials
        Authors         : Frederic Fieau
                          Emile Stephan
                          Guillaume Bichot
	Filename        : draft-fieau-interfaces-https-delegation-subcerts-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   The delivery of content over HTTPS involving multiple CDNs raises
   credential management issues.  This document defines metadata in CDNI
   Control and Metadata interface to setup HTTPS delegation using
   Delegated Credentials from an Upstream CDN (uCDN) to a Downstream CDN
   (dCDN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fieau-interfaces-https-delegation-subcerts/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-fieau-interfaces-https-delegation-subcerts-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/