Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 06:51:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Admin Interface for the OSCORE Group Manager
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Rikard Höglund
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin-04.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   Group communication for CoAP can be secured using Group Object
   Security for Constrained RESTful Environments (Group OSCORE).  A
   Group Manager is responsible to handle the joining of new group
   members, as well as to manage and distribute the group keying
   material.  This document defines a RESTful admin interface at the
   Group Manager, that allows an Administrator entity to create and
   delete OSCORE groups, as well as to retrieve and update their
   configuration.  The ACE framework for Authentication and
   Authorization is used to enforce authentication and authorization of
   the Administrator at the Group Manager.  Protocol-specific transport
   profiles of ACE are used to achieve communication security, proof-of-
   possession and server authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/