Subject: I-D Action: draft-menon-svr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 06:06:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Vector Routing (SVR)
        Authors         : Abilash Menon
                          Michael Baj
                          Patrick Timmons
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-menon-svr-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2021-10-01

Abstract:
   This document describes Secure Vector Routing (SVR).  Secure Vectors
   contain application layer metadata used for authentication and
   communicating network intent between data routers.  The metadata is
   extensible, and could be used to transmit information, network
   routes, security policies, and quality policies securely across
   network boundaries.  Boundaries include those formed by private
   network RFC1918 networks with the IPv4 public internet, and the IPv6
   public internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-menon-svr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-menon-svr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/