Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 13:35:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An HTTPS-based Transport for YANG Notifications
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-09.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol for sending notifications over
   HTTPS.  YANG modules for configuring publishers are also defined.
   Examples are provided illustrating how to configure various
   publishers.

   This document requires that the publisher is a "server" (e.g., a
   NETCONF or RESTCONF server), but does not assume that the receiver is
   a server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/