Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-apn-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 03:59:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Model for Application-aware Networking (APN)
        Authors         : Shuping Peng
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-peng-apn-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   Application-aware Networking (APN) is a framework, where APN data
   packets convey APN attribute (incl.  APN ID and/or APN Parameters) to
   enable fine grained service provisioning.  This document defines a
   YANG module for APN.

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-apn-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-apn-yang-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/