Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-regext-datadictionary-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 18:40:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Data Dictionary
        Authors         : Heather Flanagan
                          Steve Crocker
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-regext-datadictionary-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-11

Abstract:
   Multiple applications related to the domain name system are built
   around a list of data elements.  There is currently no unified public
   list of these data elements, nor is there an organized and
   independent change control process.  This document codifies the
   multiple similar but not quite identical lists of data elements into
   a neutral DNS Data Dictionary to be maintained as an independent IANA
   Registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-regext-datadictionary/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-flanagan-regext-datadictionary-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/