Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:00:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Group OSCORE - Secure Group Communication for CoAP
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Göran Selander
                          Francesca Palombini
                          John Preuss Mattsson
                          Jiye Park
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-13.txt
	Pages           : 98
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines Group Object Security for Constrained RESTful
   Environments (Group OSCORE), providing end-to-end security of CoAP
   messages exchanged between members of a group, e.g., sent over IP
   multicast.  In particular, the described approach defines how OSCORE
   is used in a group communication setting to provide source
   authentication for CoAP group requests, sent by a client to multiple
   servers, and for protection of the corresponding CoAP responses.
   Group OSCORE also defines a pairwise mode where each member of the
   group can efficiently derive a symmetric pairwise key with any other
   member of the group for pairwise OSCORE communication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-13.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/