Subject: I-D Action: draft-piraux-tcpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:04:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCPLS: Modern Transport Services with TCP and TLS
        Authors         : Maxime Piraux
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Florentin Rochet
	Filename        : draft-piraux-tcpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol leveraging TCP and TLS to provide
   modern transport services such as multiplexing, connection migration
   and multipath in a secure manner.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/mpiraux/draft-piraux-tcpls.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-piraux-tcpls/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-piraux-tcpls-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/