Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bier-rh-bier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 02:02:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Routing Header Based BIER Information Encapsulation
        Authors         : Wei Wang
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bier-rh-bier-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This draft proposes one new encapsulation schema of Bit Index
   Explicit Replication (BIER) information to transfer the multicast
   packets within the IPv6 network.  By defining a new IPv6 Routing
   Header type, it keeps the original source address and destination
   address unchanged in forwarding process.  The encapsulation schema
   can make full use of the existing IPv6 quality assurance methods to
   provide high-quality multicast service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bier-rh-bier/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bier-rh-bier-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/