Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:53:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC Editor Model (Version 3)
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2021-10-11

Abstract:
   This document describes updated processes for defining and
   implementing policies regarding the RFC Series as a whole and thus
   specifies version 3 of RFC Editor Model.  The model defines two high-
   level tasks related to the RFC Series.  Policy definition is the
   responsibility of the RFC Series Working Group (RSWG), which produces
   policy proposals that are subject to approval by the RFC Series
   Approval Board (RSAB).  Policy implementation is primarily the
   responsibility of the RFC Production Center (RPC), under the ultimate
   authority of the IETF Administration Limited Liability Company (IETF
   LLC).

   This document obsoletes RFC 8728.  This document updates RFC 7841,
   RFC 8729, and RFC 8730.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/