Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-6man-hide-options-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 21:31:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transient Hiding of Hop-by-Hop Options
        Author          : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-6man-hide-options-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-10-18

Abstract:
   There are increasing requests for a variety IPv6 hop-by-hop options
   but such IPv6 options and all IPv4 options, are poorly handled,
   particularly by high-speed routers in the core Internet where packets
   having options are commonly discarded. This document proposes a
   simple method of transiently hiding such options for part of a
   packet's path to protect the packet from discard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-6man-hide-options/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eastlake-6man-hide-options-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-6man-hide-options-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/