Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-mboned-bier-deploy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 01:59:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER Deployment and Operation: Challenges and Solution Approaches
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Fanghong Duan
	Filename        : draft-xie-mboned-bier-deploy-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-10-23

Abstract:
   As a new multicast architecture, BIER [RFC8279] has been an IETF
   standard for years.  It has been evaluated in some networks for some
   scenarios.  Some challenges related to its deployment, operation,
   maintenance, and extensibility are raised.  This document reviews and
   describes the challenges related to its deployment, and try to figure
   out the potential solution approches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-mboned-bier-deploy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xie-mboned-bier-deploy-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/