Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 21:00:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic Capability for BGP-4
        Authors         : Enke Chen
                          Srihari R. Sangli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-15.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a new BGP capability termed "Dynamic
   Capability", which would allow the dynamic update of capabilities
   over an established BGP session. This capability would facilitate
   non-disruptive capability changes by BGP speakers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/