Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bier-rh-bier-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:32:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Routing Header Based BIER Information Encapsulation
        Authors         : Wei Wang
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bier-rh-bier-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This draft proposes one new encapsulation schema of Bit Index
   Explicit Replication (BIER) information to transfer the multicast
   packets within the IPv6 network.  By using a new IPv6 Routing Header
   type to forward the packet, the original source address and
   destination address of the multicast packet is kept unchanged along
   the forwarding path.  Such encapsulation schema can make full use of
   the existing IPv6 quality assurance solutions to provide high-quality
   multicast service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bier-rh-bier/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bier-rh-bier-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bier-rh-bier-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/