Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-tasks-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 11:31:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Tasks
        Authors         : Joris Baum
                          Hans-Joerg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-tasks-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-10-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for synchronizing task data with
   a server using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-tasks/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jmap-tasks-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-tasks-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/