Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-msr6-traffic-engineering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 05:21:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Multicast Source Routing Traffic Engineering
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Jingrong Xie
	Filename        : draft-geng-msr6-traffic-engineering-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines 2 new types of segment: End.RL and End.RL.X ,
   and the corresponding packet processing procedures over the IPv6 data
   plane for the MSR6(Multicast Source Routing over IPv6) TE solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-msr6-traffic-engineering/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-msr6-traffic-engineering-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/