Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 14:35:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flex Algo Extension for 5G Edge Computing Service
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-10-11

Abstract:
   Routers in 5G Local Data Network (LDN) can use additional
   site-costs, preference, and other application related
   metrics on top of the network condition to compute
   constraint-based SPF within the 5G LDN to enhance
   performance for selected services. This draft describes
   those application server related metrics to be used in
   Flexible Algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/