Subject: I-D Action: draft-fetch-validation-vmc-wchuang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:58:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fetch and Validation of Verified Mark Certificates
        Authors         : Weihaw Chuang
                          Marc Bradshaw
                          Thede Loder
                          Alex Brotman
	Filename        : draft-fetch-validation-vmc-wchuang-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-10-11

Abstract:
   A description of how entities wishing to validate a Verified Mark
   Certificate (VMC) should retrieve and validate these documents.
   This document is a companion to BIMI core specification, which should
   be consulted alongside this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fetch-validation-vmc-wchuang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fetch-validation-vmc-wchuang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fetch-validation-vmc-wchuang-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/