Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-sid-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:04:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Schema Item iDentifier (YANG SID)
        Authors         : Michel Veillette
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Ivaylo Petrov
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-sid-17.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   YANG Schema Item iDentifiers (YANG SID) are globally unique 63-bit
   unsigned integers used to identify YANG items, as a more compact
   method to identify YANG items that can be used for efficiency and in
   constrained environments (RFC 7228).  This document defines the
   semantics, the registration, and assignment processes of YANG SIDs
   for IETF managed YANG modules.  To enable the implementation of these
   processes, this document also defines a file format used to persist
   and publish assigned YANG SIDs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-sid/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-sid-17.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-sid-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/