Subject: I-D Action: draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 13:39:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCAP Next Generation (pcapng) Capture File Format
        Authors         : Michael Tuexen
                          Fulvio Risso
                          Jasper Bongertz
                          Gerald Combs
                          Guy Harris
                          Eelco Chaudron
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng-04.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2021-10-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a format to record captured packets to a
   file.  This format is extensible; Wireshark can currently read and
   write it, and libpcap can currently read some pcapng files.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/