Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-quota-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:34:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IMAP QUOTA Extension
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-quota-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a QUOTA extension of the Internet Message
   Access Protocol (RFC 3501/RFC 9051) that permits administrative
   limits on resource usage (quotas) to be manipulated through the IMAP
   protocol.

   This document obsoletes RFC 2087, but attempts to remain backwards
   compatible whenever possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-quota/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-quota-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-quota-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/