Subject: I-D Action: draft-gpew-priv-ppm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:17:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Preserving Measurement
        Authors         : Tim Geoghegan
                          Christopher Patton
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-gpew-priv-ppm-00.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   There are many situations in which it is desirable to take
   measurements of data which people consider sensitive.  In these
   cases, the entity taking the measurement is usually not interested in
   people's individual responses but rather in aggregated data.
   Conventional methods require collecting individual responses and then
   aggregating them, thus representing a threat to user privacy and
   rendering many such measurements difficult and impractical.  This
   document describes a multi-party privacy preserving measurement (PPM)
   protocol which can be used to collect aggregate data without
   revealing any individual user's data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gpew-priv-ppm/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-gpew-priv-ppm-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/