Subject: I-D Action: draft-decraene-lsr-lag-indication-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 09:24:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LAG indication
        Authors         : Bruno Decraene
                          Shraddha Hegde
	Filename        : draft-decraene-lsr-lag-indication-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-10-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a new link flag to advertise that a layer-three
   link is composed of multiple layer-two sub-links, such as when this
   link is a Link Aggregation Group (LAG).  This allows a large single
   flow (an elephant flow) to be aware that the link capacity will be
   lower than expected as this single flow is not load-balanced across
   the multiple layer-two sub-links.  A path computation logic may use
   that information to route that elephant flow along a different path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-decraene-lsr-lag-indication/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-decraene-lsr-lag-indication-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-decraene-lsr-lag-indication-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/