Subject: I-D Action: draft-private-access-tokens-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:53:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private Access Tokens
        Authors         : Scott Hendrickson
                          Jana Iyengar
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Steven Valdez
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-private-access-tokens-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol for issuing and redeeming privacy-
   preserving access tokens.  These tokens can adhere to an issuance
   policy, allowing a service to limit access according to the policy
   without tracking client identity.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/tfpauly/privacy-proxy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-private-access-tokens/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-private-access-tokens-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/