Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:47:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          Aaron Parecki
                          Fabien Imbault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-08.txt
	Pages           : 157
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   GNAP defines a mechanism for delegating authorization to a piece of
   software, and conveying that delegation to the software.  This
   delegation can include access to a set of APIs as well as information
   passed directly to the software.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/