Subject: I-D Action: draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:11:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : List Pagination for YANG-driven Protocols
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Qin Wu
                          Olof Hagsand
                          Hongwei Li
                          Per Andersson
	Filename        : draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-00.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   In some circumstances, instances of YANG modeled "list" and "leaf-
   list" nodes may contain numerous entries.  Retrieval of all the
   entries can lead to inefficiencies in the server, the client, and the
   network in between.

   This document defines a model for list pagination that can be
   implemented by YANG-driven management protocols such as NETCONF and
   RESTCONF.  The model supports paging over optionally filtered and/or
   sorted entries.  The solution additionally enables servers to
   constrain query expressions on some "config false" lists or leaf-
   lists.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wwlh-netconf-list-pagination-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/