Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:27:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Conveying a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) in a Secure Zero Touch Provisioning (SZTP) Bootstrapping Request
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Russ Housley
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr-10.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This draft extends the "get-bootstrapping-data" RPC defined in RFC
   8572 to include an optional certificate signing request (CSR),
   enabling a bootstrapping device to additionally obtain an identity
   certificate (e.g., an LDevID, from IEEE 802.1AR) as part of the
   "onboarding information" response provided in the RPC-reply.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr-10.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-sztp-csr-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/