Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-asloop-aggr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 11:15:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Relax the AS Loop Detection for Aggregates in BGP
        Authors         : Enke Chen
                          Stefan Olofsson
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-asloop-aggr-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-10-18

Abstract:
   Currently an BGP aggregate may be denied or excluded by the AS loop
   detection mechanism when a more specific, contributing route contains
   the local AS number.  To help enhance network robustness and simplify
   network operations, in this document we propose that the AS loop
   detection be relaxed for aggregates with an AS_SET path segment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-asloop-aggr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-idr-asloop-aggr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/