Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-cose-hpke-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:36:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of Hybrid Public-Key Encryption (HPKE) with CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Russ Housley
                          Brendan Moran
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-cose-hpke-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This specification defines hybrid public-key encryption (HPKE) for
   use with CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-cose-hpke/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tschofenig-cose-hpke-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/