Subject: I-D Action: draft-zollner-scim-domain-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 14:26:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM Verified Domains Extension
        Author          : Danny Zollner
	Filename        : draft-zollner-scim-domain-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) protocol
   supports creation and management of identity resources such as users
   between a client and a service provider.  In some instances, a SCIM
   service provider may maintain a list of DNS domains that an
   organization using that service has registered for their exclusive
   use with the service.  This registration of domains is frequently
   tied to some form of ownership verification for each domain.  This
   document defines an extension to the SCIM protocol introducing a new
   'VerifiedDomains' resource type in order to allow a SCIM client to
   confirm what domains have had ownership verified by the SCIM service
   provider, as well as some information about whether the User
   resource's userName and emails attributes require domain verification
   in order for a value to possess that domain suffix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zollner-scim-domain-extension/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zollner-scim-domain-extension-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/