Subject: I-D Action: draft-gbb-ccamp-optical-path-computation-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 03:33:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Models for requesting Path Computation in Optical Networks
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Aihua Guo
                          Sergio Belotti
	Filename        : draft-gbb-ccamp-optical-path-computation-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes YANG data models for Remote Procedure Calls
   (RPCs) to request Path Computation in Optical Networks (OTN, WSON and
   Flexi-grid).

   The YANG data models defined in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gbb-ccamp-optical-path-computation-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gbb-ccamp-optical-path-computation-yang-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/