Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 09:49:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Deterministic Networks (DetNet) with MPLS Data Plane
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-10-18

Abstract:
   This document defines format and use principals of the Deterministic
   Network (DetNet) service Associated Channel (ACH) over a DetNet
   network with the MPLS data plane.  The DetNet service ACH can be used
   to carry test packets of active Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance protocols that are used to detect DetNet failures and
   measure performance metrics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/