Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-sr-p2mp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 10:42:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast and Ethernet VPN with Segment Routing P2MP
        Authors         : Rishabh Parekh
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Arvind Venkateswaran
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-sr-p2mp-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-10-19

Abstract:
   A Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Tree in a Segment Routing domain carries
   traffic from a Root to a set of Leaves.  This document describes
   extensions to BGP encodings and procedures for P2MP trees and Ingress
   Replication used in BGP/MPLS IP VPNs and Ethernet VPNs in a Segment
   Routing domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-sr-p2mp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-sr-p2mp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-sr-p2mp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/