Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-term-limit-guidance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 13:11:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidance to the IETF Nominating Committee About Term Limits
        Author          : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-term-limit-guidance-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-10-21

Abstract:
   In order to encourage more turnover in the IETF management bodies,
   this document provides strong guidance to the IETF Nominating
   Committee with regard to limiting the number of consecutive terms a
   given participant should be selected to serve in NomCom-appointed
   positions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-term-limit-guidance/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-leiba-term-limit-guidance-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/