Subject: I-D Action: draft-claise-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 06:36:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Manifest for Streaming Telemetry
        Authors         : Benoit Claise
                          Jean Quilbeuf
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Thomas Graf
	Filename        : draft-claise-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   Most network equipments feature telemetry as a mean to monitoring
   their status.  Several protocols exist to this end; for example, the
   model-driven telemetry governed by YANG models.  These protocols
   provide the data itself, without any contextual information about the
   collection method.  This can render the data unusable if that context
   is lost, for instance when the data is stored without the relevent
   information.  This draft proposes a YANG model to store that
   contextual information, that must be stored along with the collected
   data in order to keep the collected data exploitable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-opsawg-collected-data-manifest/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-claise-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/