Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-alto-transport-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:52:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Transport Analysis
        Author          : Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-alto-transport-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   Exposing network information to applications can be a basic function
   of computer networking.  Such network information can be exposed to
   applications through either the data path or the control path.  This
   informational document conducts a survey and analysis of existing
   capabilities and performance of protocols transporting network
   information to applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-alto-transport-analysis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-alto-transport-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/