Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 08:05:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport parameters for 0-RTT connections
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Emile Stephan
                          Godred Fairhurst
                          Tom Jones
                          Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-10.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-10-19

Abstract:
   QUIC 0-RTT transport features currently focuses on egress traffic
   optimization.  This draft proposes a QUIC extension that improves the
   performance of ingress traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kuhn-quic-0rtt-bdp-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/