Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-rtp-cc-feedback-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:53:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Sending RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Feedback for Congestion Control in Interactive Multimedia Conferences
        Author          : Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-rtp-cc-feedback-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This memo discusses the types of congestion control feedback that it
   is possible to send using the RTP Control Protocol (RTCP), and their
   suitability of use in implementing congestion control for unicast
   multimedia applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-rtp-cc-feedback/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-rtp-cc-feedback-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-rtp-cc-feedback-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/