Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-ack-frequency-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 10:55:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC Acknowledgement Frequency
        Authors         : Jana Iyengar
                          Ian Swett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-ack-frequency-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a QUIC extension for an endpoint to control
   its peer's delaying of acknowledgements.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the QUIC working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=quic.  Source
   code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/quicwg/ack-frequency.

   Working Group information can be found at https://github.com/quicwg.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-ack-frequency/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-ack-frequency-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-ack-frequency-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/