Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-wpack-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 09:37:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Packaging WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for Web Packages
        Authors         : Jeffrey Yasskin
                          Felipe Erias
	Filename        : draft-ietf-wpack-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document lists use cases for signing and/or bundling collections
   of web pages, and extracts a set of requirements from them.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the Web Packaging Working
   Group mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/wpack/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/wpack-wg/use-cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-wpack-use-cases/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-wpack-use-cases-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/