Subject: I-D Action: draft-dbwb-opsawg-sap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 04:56:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Network YANG Model for Service Attachment Points
        Authors         : Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Samier Barguil
                          Qin Wu
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Victor Lopez
	Filename        : draft-dbwb-opsawg-sap-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for representing an abstract
   view of the provider network topology containing the points from
   which its services can be attached (e.g., basic connectivity, VPN,
   network slices).  The data model augments the 'ietf-network' data
   model by adding the concept of service attachment points (SAPs).  The
   service attachment points are the points to which network services
   (such as L3VPN or L2VPN) can be attached.  The customer endpoint of
   an attachment circuits are not covered in the SAP network topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dbwb-opsawg-sap/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dbwb-opsawg-sap-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/