Subject: I-D Action: draft-hsothers-iotsens-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:44:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for Internet of Things Sensing
        Authors         : Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-hsothers-iotsens-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-10-18

Abstract:
   The document attempts to establish hardware based Internet of Things
   authentication as a future networking area beyond 5G going into 6G
   for standardization.  The problem of hardware authentication is
   discussed and its relationship with Wireless Local Area network
   collaborative and/or multi-band sensing is established and then
   recent research efforts in the area are indicated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hsothers-iotsens-ps/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hsothers-iotsens-ps-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/