Subject: I-D Action: draft-diaz-lzip-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 04:08:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lzip Compressed Format and the 'application/lzip' Media Type
        Author          : Antonio Diaz Diaz
	Filename        : draft-diaz-lzip-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-10-23

Abstract:
   Lzip is a lossless compressed data format designed for data sharing,
   long-term archiving, and parallel compression/decompression.  Lzip
   uses a simplified form of the LZMA stream format and provides a 3
   factor integrity checking to maximize interoperability and optimize
   safety.  Lzip can achieve higher compression ratios than gzip.  This
   document describes the lzip format and registers a media type, a
   content encoding, and a structured syntax suffix to be used when
   transporting lzip-compressed content via MIME or HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-diaz-lzip/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-diaz-lzip-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-diaz-lzip-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/