Subject: I-D Action: draft-damjanovic-websockets-https-rr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 13:54:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising WebSocket support in the HTTPS resource record
        Author          : Dragana Damjanovic
	Filename        : draft-damjanovic-websockets-https-rr-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-10-19

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a way to advertise the support for the
   extended CONNECT feature that is used for running the WebSocket
   protocol over a single stream of an HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 connection
   using HTTPS resource records [HTTPSRR].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-damjanovic-websockets-https-rr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-damjanovic-websockets-https-rr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/