Subject: I-D Action: draft-tllq-tsr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 18:06:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A 'Time Since Registration' Resource Record for Multicast DNS
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          秦良
	Filename        : draft-tllq-tsr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DNS Resource Record (RR) to be used with
   multicast DNS.  The new RR is used to communicate the time at which
   the set of RRsets on a domain name were first registered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tllq-tsr/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tllq-tsr-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/