Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 12:17:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Integrity of In-situ OAM Data Fields
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-10-19

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) collects
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  IETF protocols
   require features to ensure their security.  This document describes
   the integrity protection of IOAM data fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-integrity/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/