Subject: I-D Action: draft-cpbs-pseudorandom-ctls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:09:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Pseudorandom Extension for cTLS
        Authors         : Benjamin Schwartz
                          Christopher Patton
	Filename        : draft-cpbs-pseudorandom-ctls-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This draft describes a cTLS extension that allows each party to emit
   a purely pseudorandom bitstream.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/bemasc/pseudorandom-ctls.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cpbs-pseudorandom-ctls/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-cpbs-pseudorandom-ctls-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/