Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 05:10:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SCHC over NB-IoT
        Authors         : Edgar Ramos
                          Ana Minaburo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
   header compression and fragmentation functionalities for LPWAN (Low
   Power Wide Area Networks) technologies.
   The Narrow Band Internet of Things (NB-IoT) architecture may adapt
   SCHC to improve its capacities.

   This document describes the use of SCHC over the NB-IoT wireless
   access and provides elements for efficient parameterization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/