Subject: I-D Action: draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 03:55:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Support for Dynamic Anycast Routing
        Authors         : Kyoungjae Sun
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   Dynamic Anycast (Dyncast) is a new routing approach to support
   equivalent services running in distributed geolocations and connect
   to them by considering both network-related metric and service-
   related metric.  In LISP, it is possible to support anycast EIDs and/
   or anycast RLOCs without any modification, so it is suitable for
   providing dyncast routing.  In this document, it describes the LISP-
   based dyncast architecture and related standard works to meet dyncast
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kjsun-lisp-dyncast-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/