Subject: I-D Action: draft-dbb-netmod-acl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 04:05:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to the Access Control Lists (ACLs) YANG Model
        Authors         : Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Samier Barguil
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-dbb-netmod-acl-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-10-18

Abstract:
   RFC 8519 defines a YANG data model for Access Control Lists (ACLs).
   This document discusses a set of extensions that fix many of the
   limitations of the ACL model as initially defined in RFC 8519.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dbb-netmod-acl/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dbb-netmod-acl-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/