Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-idr-detnet-flow-mapping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 18:55:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flow Specification for DetNet Flow Mapping
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Haisheng Wu
                          Junfeng Zhao
	Filename        : draft-xiong-idr-detnet-flow-mapping-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions to BGP Flow Specification for the
   flow mapping of Deterministic Networking (DetNet) when interconnected
   with IEEE 802.1 Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN).  The BGP flowspec is
   used for the filtering of the packets that match the DetNet newtworks
   and the mapping between TSN streams and DetNet flows in the control
   plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-idr-detnet-flow-mapping/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-idr-detnet-flow-mapping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiong-idr-detnet-flow-mapping-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/