Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-sr-ingress-protection-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 15:33:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Ingress Protections
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mike McBride
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Aijun Wang
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Yisong Liu
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-sr-ingress-protection-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Path Computation Element (PCE)
   communication Protocol (PCEP) for fast protecting the ingress nodes
   of two types of paths or tunnels, which are Segment Routing (SR)
   paths and Bit Index Explicit Replication Tree/Traffic Engineering
   (BIER-TE) paths.  The extensions comprise a foundation for protecting
   the ingress nodes of different types of paths.  Based on this, the
   ingress protection of a new type of paths can be easily supported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-sr-ingress-protection/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-sr-ingress-protection-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-sr-ingress-protection-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/