Subject: I-D Action: draft-mlichvar-ntp-over-ptp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 05:07:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NTP Over PTP
        Author          : Miroslav Lichvar
	Filename        : draft-mlichvar-ntp-over-ptp-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-10-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies a transport for the Network Time Protocol
   (NTP) client-server mode using the Precision Time Protocol (PTP) to
   enable hardware timestamping on hardware that can timestamp PTP
   messages but not NTP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-over-ptp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-over-ptp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mlichvar-ntp-over-ptp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/