Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-smime-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 09:28:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : S/MIME signature verification extension to JMAP
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-smime-10.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to JMAP for Mail (RFC 8621) for
   returning S/MIME signature verification status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-smime/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-smime-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-smime-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/