Subject: I-D Action: draft-gruessing-ntp-ntpv5-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 03:02:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NTPv5 use cases and requirements
        Author          : James Gruessing
	Filename        : draft-gruessing-ntp-ntpv5-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-10-10

Abstract:
   This document describes the use cases, requirements, and
   considerations that should be factored in the design of a successor
   protocol to supersede version 4 of the NTP protocol [RFC5905]
   presently referred to as NTP version 5 ("NTPv5").  This document is
   non-exhaustive and does not in its current version represent working
   group consensus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gruessing-ntp-ntpv5-requirements/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gruessing-ntp-ntpv5-requirements-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gruessing-ntp-ntpv5-requirements-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/