Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-mvpn-evpn-controller-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:28:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MVPN and EVPN BUM Signaling with Controllers
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Rishabh Parekh
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Hooman Bidgoli
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-mvpn-evpn-controller-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies optional procedures for BGP-MVPN and EVPN BUM
   signaling with controllers.  When P2MP tunnels used for BGP-MVPN and
   EVPN BUM are to be signaled from controllers, the controllers can
   learn tunnel information (identifier, root, leaf) by participating
   BGP-MVPN and EVPN BUM signaling, instead of relying on ingress PEs to
   collect the information and then pass to the controllers.
   Additionally, Inclusive/Selective PMSI Auto Discovery Routes can be
   originated from controllers based on central provisioning, instead of
   from PEs based on local provisioning.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-mvpn-evpn-controller/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zzhang-mvpn-evpn-controller-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-mvpn-evpn-controller-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/