Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-lake-traces-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 23:27:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traces of EDHOC
        Authors         : Göran Selander
                          John Preuß Mattsson
	Filename        : draft-selander-lake-traces-02.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2021-10-20

Abstract:
   This document contains some example traces of Ephemeral Diffie-
   Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC).

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the Lightweight
   Authenticated Key Exchange Working Group mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/lake/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/lake-wg/edhoc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-lake-traces/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-selander-lake-traces-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-lake-traces-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/