Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jsonpath-base-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:26:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Path WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSONPath: Query expressions for JSON
        Authors         : Stefan Gössner
                          Glyn Normington
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jsonpath-base-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   JSONPath defines a string syntax for identifying values within a
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) document.

Contributing

   This document picks up the popular JSONPath specification dated
   2007-02-21 and provides a normative definition for it.  In its
   current state, it is a strawman document showing what needs to be
   covered.

   Comments and issues may be directed to this document's github
   repository (https://github.com/ietf-wg-jsonpath/draft-ietf-jsonpath-
   jsonpath).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jsonpath-base/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jsonpath-base-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jsonpath-base-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/