Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-nmrg-nnmb5g-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 08:02:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SOAR(Security Orchestration Automation and Response)-based Native Network Management to Optimize an Adaptive B5G Network
        Authors         : Hwan-kuk Kim
                          Min-Suk Kim
	Filename        : draft-kim-nmrg-nnmb5g-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document is derived from the intelligent artificial intelligent
   (AI) network and autonomous security, network management intend-based
   technology to ensure constant security quality in B5G.  SOAR
   (Security Orchestration Automation and Response) is needed by
   autonomous security and network management to optimize an adaptive
   B5G network.  The purpose of this document is to confirm whether the
   requirements are reflected to future users and to develop and
   identify user provided by useful decision how to develop the system.
   This document also covers the user requirements for autonomous
   security and intend-based network management to ensure constant
   security quality on B5G.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-nmrg-nnmb5g/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kim-nmrg-nnmb5g-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/