Subject: I-D Action: draft-mlichvar-ntp-ntpv5-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 08:12:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Time Protocol Version 5
        Author          : Miroslav Lichvar
	Filename        : draft-mlichvar-ntp-ntpv5-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the version 5 of the Network Time Protocol
   (NTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mlichvar-ntp-ntpv5/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mlichvar-ntp-ntpv5-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mlichvar-ntp-ntpv5-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/