Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-rtgwg-optical2cloud-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:41:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Accessing Cloud via Optical Network Problem Statement
        Authors         : Sheng Liu
                          Haomian Zheng
	Filename        : draft-liu-rtgwg-optical2cloud-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the scenarios and requirements for the Cloud
   accessing through optical network, as a complementary functionality
   of the network and cloud coordination.  The problem from optical
   perspective is different with packet, and statement is made in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-rtgwg-optical2cloud-problem-statement/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-rtgwg-optical2cloud-problem-statement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/