Subject: I-D Action: draft-sipos-dtn-bpv7-admin-iana-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 21:12:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol Version 7 Administrative Record Types Registry
        Author          : Brian Sipos
	Filename        : draft-sipos-dtn-bpv7-admin-iana-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-10-13

Abstract:
   This document clarifies that a Bundle Protocol Version 7 agent is
   intended to use an IANA sub-registry for Administrative Record types.
   It also makes a code point reservation for private or experimental
   use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sipos-dtn-bpv7-admin-iana/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-sipos-dtn-bpv7-admin-iana-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/