Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-update-registries-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 13:29:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updating the NTP Registries
        Author          : Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-update-registries-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-10-15

Abstract:
   The Network Time Protocol (NTP) and Network Time Security (NTS)
   documents define a number of assigned number registries, collectively
   called the NTP registries.  Some registries have wrong values, some
   registries do not follow current common practice, and some are just
   right.  For the sake of completeness, this document reviews all NTP
   and NTS registries.

   This document updates RFC 5905, RFC 5906, RFC 8573, RFC 7822, and RFC
   7821.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-update-registries/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ntp-update-registries-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-update-registries-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/