Subject: I-D Action: draft-dkg-openpgp-stateless-cli-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:35:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless OpenPGP Command Line Interface
        Author          : Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-dkg-openpgp-stateless-cli-03.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a generic stateless command-line interface for
   dealing with OpenPGP messages, known as sop.  It aims for a minimal,
   well-structured API covering OpenPGP object security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dkg-openpgp-stateless-cli/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dkg-openpgp-stateless-cli-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dkg-openpgp-stateless-cli-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/