Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-evpn-distributed-bump-in-the-wire-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 06:17:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Bump-in-the-wire Use Case
        Author          : Yubao Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-evpn-distributed-bump-in-the-wire-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-10-15

Abstract:
   The Bump-in-the-wire use-case of Section 4.3 of [RFC9136] is a
   centerlized inter-subnet forwarding solution.  The centerlized inter-
   subnet forwarding burdens the DGWs with the L3 traffics among
   different subnets inside the same DC.

   This draft extends the Bump-in-the-wire use-case of Section 4.3 of
   [RFC9136] in order to achieve a distributed inter-subnet forwarding
   solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-evpn-distributed-bump-in-the-wire/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bess-evpn-distributed-bump-in-the-wire-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/