Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-oscore-edhoc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:08:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Profiling EDHOC for CoAP and OSCORE
        Authors         : Francesca Palombini
                          Marco Tiloca
                          Rikard Hoeglund
                          Stefan Hristozov
                          Goeran Selander
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-oscore-edhoc-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   The lightweight authenticated key exchange protocol EDHOC can be run
   over CoAP and used by two peers to establish an OSCORE Security
   Context.  This document further profiles this use of the EDHOC
   protocol, by specifying a number of additional and optional
   mechanisms.  These especially include an optimization approach for
   combining the execution of EDHOC with the first subsequent OSCORE
   transaction.  This combination reduces the number of round trips
   required to set up an OSCORE Security Context and to complete an
   OSCORE transaction using that Security Context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-oscore-edhoc/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-oscore-edhoc-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-oscore-edhoc-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/