Subject: I-D Action: draft-adams-bimi-reporting-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:56:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIMI Reporting
        Authors         : Trent Adams
                          Alex Brotman
	Filename        : draft-adams-bimi-reporting-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-10-11

Abstract:
   To support the utility of Brand Indicators for Message Identification
   (BIMI), domains publishing BIMI records may find it useful to know
   when their logos are failing to be displayed as expected.  When an
   entity, for example a mailbox operator, determines whether or not to
   display the logo identified in the BIMI record, they may encounter
   errors trying to retrieve the image file.  Similarly, the associated
   evidence document used to validate the logo may fail evaluation.  In
   other cases, the evaluator may decide that despite everything
   validating, they may rely on local policies that determine validated
   logos should still not be displayed.  This specification defines how
   BIMI evaluators should report their evaluation outcome back to the
   publisher within the context of existing Domain-based Message
   Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC) reports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adams-bimi-reporting/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-adams-bimi-reporting-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-adams-bimi-reporting-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/