Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-pce-based-bier-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 18:22:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE based BIER Procedures and Protocol Extensions
        Authors         : Huanan Li
                          Aijun Wang
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Ran Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-pce-based-bier-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Path Computation Element (PCE)
   communication Protocol (PCEP) for supporting the PCE based Bit Index
   Explicit Replication (BIER) deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-pce-based-bier/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-pce-based-bier-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-pce-based-bier-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/