Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-coral-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 04:09:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL)
        Authors         : Christian Amsüss
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-coral-04.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   The Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL) defines a data
   model and interaction model as well as a compact serialization
   formats for the description of typed connections between resources on
   the Web ("links"), possible operations on such resources ("forms"),
   and simple resource metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-coral/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-coral-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-coral-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/