Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-core-oscore-capable-proxies-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:15:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSCORE-capable Proxies
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Rikard Höglund
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-core-oscore-capable-proxies-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments (OSCORE) can be
   used to protect CoAP messages end-to-end between two endpoints at the
   application layer, also in the presence of intermediaries such as
   proxies.  This document defines how OSCORE is used to protect CoAP
   messages also between an origin application endpoint and an
   intermediary, or between two intermediaries.  Besides, it defines how
   a CoAP message can be double-protected through "OSCORE-in-OSCORE",
   i.e., both end-to-end between origin application endpoints, as well
   as between an application endpoint and an intermediary or between two
   intermediaries.  Thus, this document updates RFC 8613.  The same
   approach applies to Group OSCORE, for protecting CoAP messages when
   group communication with intermediaries is used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-capable-proxies/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tiloca-core-oscore-capable-proxies-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-core-oscore-capable-proxies-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/