Subject: I-D Action: draft-sardon-blockchain-gateways-usecases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 10:23:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Blockchain Gateways: Use-Cases
        Authors         : Aetienne Sardon
                          Thomas Hardjono
                          Mike McBride
	Filename        : draft-sardon-blockchain-gateways-usecases-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   In the past five years there has been a growing interest in using
   blockchains and DLT systems as a means to create a new mechanism to
   issue, distribute and manage virtual assets.  However, as DLT systems
   consisting of peer-to-peer (P2P) network of nodes increase in number,
   there is an increasing need to interconnect these networks to permit
   virtual assets to flow into and out of them.  This document captures
   a number of use-cases driving the need for interoperability between
   DLT systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sardon-blockchain-gateways-usecases/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sardon-blockchain-gateways-usecases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sardon-blockchain-gateways-usecases-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/