Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 11:04:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC-Aware Proxying Using HTTP
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-10-11

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to UDP Proxying over HTTP that
   adds specific optimizations for proxied QUIC connections.  This
   extension allows a proxy to reuse UDP 4-tuples for multiple
   connections.  It also defines a mode of proxying in which QUIC short
   header packets can be forwarded using an HTTP/3 proxy rather than
   being re-encapsulated and re-encrypted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pauly-masque-quic-proxy-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/