Subject: I-D Action: draft-xl-msr6-source-segment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 05:16:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Source Segment for Multicast Source Routing over IPv6
        Authors         : Jingrong Xie
                          Xuesong Geng
                          Yisong Liu
	Filename        : draft-xl-msr6-source-segment-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines the general concept of source segment which is
   used as the IPv6 source address in an IPv6 packet.  Source segment
   for multicast service is introduced in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xl-msr6-source-segment/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xl-msr6-source-segment-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/