Subject: I-D Action: draft-cem-compressed-curves-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:19:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Compressed Elliptic Curve Code Points
        Author          : Carl Mehner
	Filename        : draft-cem-compressed-curves-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines new Transport Layer Security (TLS) Supported
   Groups to allow negotiation in TLS for encoding certain elliptic
   curve public keys in a compressed form rather than the more verbose
   method specified in [RFC8446] and [RFC8422].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cem-compressed-curves/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cem-compressed-curves-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cem-compressed-curves-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/