Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-yang-sid-pen-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 11:18:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG-CBOR: Allocating SID ranges for PEN holders
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-yang-sid-pen-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-10-19

Abstract:
   YANG-CBOR, RFC XXXX (draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor) defines YANG Schema
   Item iDentifiers (YANG SID), globally unique 63-bit unsigned integers
   used to identify YANG items.  RFC YYYY (draft-ietf-core-sid) defines
   ways to allocate these SIDs on the basis of IANA registries.

   The present specification uses these SID allocation mechanisms to
   allocate 100 000 SIDs for each holder of the first 1 000 000 holders
   of IANA-registered Private Enterprise Numbers (PENs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-yang-sid-pen/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-core-yang-sid-pen-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/