Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:51:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SIP Call-Info Parameters for Rich Call Data
        Authors         : Chris Wendt
                          Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a SIP Call-Info header field usage defined to
   include rich data associated with the identity of the calling party
   that can be rendered to a called party for providing more useful
   information about the caller or the specific reason for the call.
   This includes extended comprehensive information about the caller
   such as what a jCard object can represent for describing the calling
   party or other call specific information such as describing the
   reason or intent of the call.  The elements defined for this purpose
   are intended to be extensible to accommodate related information
   about calls that helps people decide whether to pick up the phone and
   additionally, with the use of jCard and other elements, to be
   compatible with the STIR/PASSporT Rich Call Data framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-rcd/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-callinfo-rcd-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/