Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-t2trg-secure-bootstrapping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 01:55:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Thing-to-Thing RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Terminology and processes for initial security setup of IoT devices
        Authors         : Mohit Sethi
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Dan Garcia-Carrillo
	Filename        : draft-irtf-t2trg-secure-bootstrapping-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-10-23

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of terms that are commonly used
   when discussing the initial security setup of Internet of Things
   (IoT) devices.  This document also presents a brief but illustrative
   survey of protocols and standards available for initial security
   setup of IoT devices.  For each protocol, we identify the terminology
   used, the entities involved, the initial assumptions, the processes
   necessary for completetion, and the knowledge imparted to the IoT
   devices after the setup is complete.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-t2trg-secure-bootstrapping/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-t2trg-secure-bootstrapping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-t2trg-secure-bootstrapping-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/