Subject: I-D Action: draft-rsalz-termlimits-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 07:34:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Term limits for IETF Leadership Positions
        Author          : Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-rsalz-termlimits-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2021-10-20

Abstract:
   This document says that nobody can be picked by NomCom for a position
   more than two consecutive terms.

   It obsoletes some other documents, which ones are TBD.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/richsalz/draft-rsalz-termlimits.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsalz-termlimits/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rsalz-termlimits-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/