Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 13:13:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure UAS Network RID and C2 Transport
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-10-21

Abstract:
   This document provides the mechanisms for secure transport of
   Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Network Remote ID (N-RID) and Command-
   and-Control (C2) messaging.  Both HIP and DTLS based methods are
   described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/