Subject: I-D Action: draft-amsuess-core-cachable-oscore-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:12:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cacheable OSCORE
        Authors         : Christian Amsüss
                          Marco Tiloca
	Filename        : draft-amsuess-core-cachable-oscore-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   Group communication with the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
   can be secured end-to-end using Group Object Security for Constrained
   RESTful Environments (Group OSCORE), also across untrusted
   intermediary proxies.  However, this sidesteps the proxies' abilities
   to cache responses from the origin server(s).  This specification
   restores cacheability of protected responses at proxies, by
   introducing consensus requests which any client in a group can send
   to one server or multiple servers in the same group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-core-cachable-oscore/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-amsuess-core-cachable-oscore-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-amsuess-core-cachable-oscore-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/