Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 13:03:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : On storing CBOR encoded items on stable storage
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines an on-disk format for CBOR objects that is
   friendly to common on-disk recognition systems such as the Unix
   file(1) command.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cbor-file-magic-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/