Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-6lo-native-short-address-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 05:59:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Native Short Addressing for Low power and Lossy Networks Expansion
        Authors         : Guangpeng Li
                          David Lou
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-li-6lo-native-short-address-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-10-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms of NSA (Native Short Address) that
   enables IP packet transmission over links where the transmission of a
   full length address may not be desirable.  This document focuses on
   carrying IP packets across a LLN (Low power and Lossy Network), in
   which the nodes' location is fixed and changes in the logical
   topology are caused only by unstable radio connectivity (not physical
   mobility).  The specifications include NSA allocation, routing
   mechanisms, header format design including length-variable fields,
   and IPv6 interconnection support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6lo-native-short-address/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-6lo-native-short-address-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/