Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 06:24:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Modules describing Capabilities for Systems and Datastore Update Notifications
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-21.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2021-10-15

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules,"ietf-system-capabilities" and
   "ietf-notification-capabilities".

   The module "ietf-system-capabilities" provides a placeholder
   structure that can be used to discover YANG related system
   capabilities for servers.  The module can be used to report
   capability information from the server at run time or at
   implementation time, by making use of the YANG Instance Data File
   Format.

   The module "ietf-notification-capabilities" augments "ietf-system-
   capabilities" to specify capabilities related to Subscription to YANG
   Notifications for Datastore Updates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-notification-capabilities-21

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/