Subject: I-D Action: draft-dang-detnet-deployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 03:00:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Services Deployment Guideline in DetNet Network
        Authors         : Joanna Dang
                          Zongpeng Du
                          Yizhou
	Filename        : draft-dang-detnet-deployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-10-09

Abstract:
   Deterministic Networking (DetNet) defined in [RFC8655] provides a
   capability for the delivery of data flows with extremely low packet
   loss rates and bounded end-to-end delivery latency.  DetNet network
   administrators worldwide can deploy DetNet services into their
   networks.  This document aims to provide a guideline for DetNet
   network administrators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dang-detnet-deployment/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dang-detnet-deployment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dang-detnet-deployment-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/