Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-intarea-gma-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 11:16:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UDP-based Generic Multi-Access (GMA) Control Protocol
        Authors         : Jing Zhu
                          Menglei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhu-intarea-gma-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-10-13

Abstract:
   A device can be simultaneously connected to multiple networks,
   e.g., Wi-Fi, LTE, 5G, and DSL. It is desirable to seamlessly
   combine the connectivity over these networks below the transport
   layer (L4) to improve quality of experience for applications that
   do not have built in multi-path capabilities. This document
   presents a new control protocol to manage traffic steering,
   splitting, and duplicating across multiple connections. The
   solution has been developed by the authors based on their
   experiences in multiple standards bodies including the IETF and
   3GPP, is not an Internet Standard and does not represent the
   consensus opinion of the IETF. This document will enable other
   developers to build interoperable implementations in order to
   experiment with the protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-intarea-gma-control/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-intarea-gma-control-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/