Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-cbor-edn-literals-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 05:15:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application-Oriented Literals in CBOR Extended Diagnostic Notation
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-cbor-edn-literals-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-10-06

Abstract:
   The Concise Binary Object Representation, CBOR (RFC 8949) defines a
   "diagnostic notation" in order to be able to converse about CBOR data
   items without having to resort to binary data.

   This document specifies how to add application-oriented extensions to
   the diagnostic notation.  It then defines two such extensions for the
   use of CBOR diagnostic notation with CoRAL and Constrained Resource
   Identifiers (draft-ietf-core-coral, draft-ietf-core-href).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-cbor-edn-literals/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-cbor-edn-literals-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/