Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-webtrans-http3-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:01:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the WebTransport WG of the IETF.

        Title           : WebTransport over HTTP/3
        Authors         : Alan Frindell
                          Eric Kinnear
                          Victor Vasiliev
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webtrans-http3-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   WebTransport [OVERVIEW] is a protocol framework that enables clients
   constrained by the Web security model to communicate with a remote
   server using a secure multiplexed transport.  This document describes
   a WebTransport protocol that is based on HTTP/3 [HTTP3] and provides
   support for unidirectional streams, bidirectional streams and
   datagrams, all multiplexed within the same HTTP/3 connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-webtrans-http3-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-webtrans-http3-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/