Subject: I-D Action: draft-jliu-istn-savi-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 09:59:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problems and Requirements of Source Address Spoofing in Integrated Space and Terrestrial Networks
        Authors         : Jun Liu
                          Hewu Li
                          Tianyu Zhang
                          Qian Wu
	Filename        : draft-jliu-istn-savi-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document presents the detailed analysis about the problems and
   requirements of dealing with the threat of source address spoofing in
   Integrated Space and Terrestrial Networks (ISTN).  First,
   characteristics of ISTN that cause DDos are identified.  Secondly, it
   analyzes the major reasons why existing terrestrial source address
   validation mechanism does not fit well for ISTN.  Then, it outlines
   the major requirements for improvement on source address validation
   mechanism for ISTN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jliu-istn-savi-requirement/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jliu-istn-savi-requirement-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/