Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ippm-ipv6-flow-measurement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 05:40:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flow Measurement in IPv6 Network
        Authors         : Haojie Wang
                          Yisong Liu
                          Changwang Lin
                          Min Xiao
	Filename        : draft-wang-ippm-ipv6-flow-measurement-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) need
   carrying necessary measurement information in the packet while the
   packet transverses a path between two points in the network to mark
   the packet.  The Alternate-Marking is a kind of marking method and is
   presented in RFC 8321, Alternate-Marking Method for Passive and
   Hybrid Performance Monitoring, and RFC 8889, Multipoint Alternate-
   Marking Method for Passive and Hybrid Performance Monitoring.  This
   document describes how to deploy in-situ flow performance measurement
   based on Alternate-Marking method in IPv6 domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ippm-ipv6-flow-measurement/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-ippm-ipv6-flow-measurement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/