Subject: I-D Action: draft-duan-bess-mvpn-ipv6-infras-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 01:42:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP MVPN in IPv6 Infrastructure Networks: Problems and Solution Approaches
        Authors         : Fanghong Duan
                          Jingrong Xie
	Filename        : draft-duan-bess-mvpn-ipv6-infras-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-10-23

Abstract:
   MVPN deployment faces some problems while used in provider's IPv6
   infrastructure networks.  This document describes these problems, and
   the solutions to solve these problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duan-bess-mvpn-ipv6-infras/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-duan-bess-mvpn-ipv6-infras-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/