Subject: I-D Action: draft-zeng-turn-cluster-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 00:17:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TURN Cluster: Scale out TURN cluster by routable transaction id
        Author          : William Zeng
	Filename        : draft-zeng-turn-cluster-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-10-07

Abstract:
   The TURN protocol is designed to solve the connectivity problem of
   Peer-to-Peer Communication when NAT devices exist, by allowing each
   peer to establish a data channel on TURN servers.  Since there are
   some specific requirements in the use of TURN, such as RTP/RTCP
   connection pairs must be sent to the same TURN server, it is not easy
   to scale a single TURN server into a TURN cluster.  In addition, a
   TURN service cluster also needs to consider how to achieve good load
   balancing and how to protect internal information security.  Based on
   these demands, this specification provides several standard means to
   implement a functional and secure TURN cluster, and this
   specification also provides an overview and rationale of the cluster
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zeng-turn-cluster/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zeng-turn-cluster-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/