Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 10:05:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Instance Data File Format
        Authors         : Balazs Lengyel
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-21.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2021-10-08

Abstract:
   There is a need to document data defined in YANG models at design
   time, implementation time or when a live server is unavailable.  This
   document specifies a standard file format for YANG instance data,
   which follows the syntax and semantics of existing YANG models, and
   annotates it with metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-21

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/