Subject: I-D Action: draft-davies-int-historic-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 11:57:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecating infrastructure "int" domains
        Authors         : Kim Davies
                          Amanda Baber
	Filename        : draft-davies-int-historic-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-10-14

Abstract:
   The document marks as historic any "int" domain names that were
   designated for infrastructure purposes, and identifies them for
   removal from the "int" top-level domain.  Any implementation that
   involves these domains should be considered deprecated.  This
   document also updates RFC 1591 by removing the documented use of
   "int" for international databases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davies-int-historic/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-davies-int-historic-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davies-int-historic-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/