Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-nmrg-digitaltwin-data-collection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 05:32:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Efficient Data collection method for Digital Twin Network
        Authors         : Yanhong Zhu
                          Danyang Chen
                          Cheng Zhou
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
	Filename        : draft-zhu-nmrg-digitaltwin-data-collection-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   Digital Twin Network is a network system with Physical Network and
   Twin Network, which can be mapped interactively in real time.  The
   construction of Digital Twin Network requires real-time data of
   Physical Network to update the state of Twin Network.  However the
   existing method collects the full amount of data from the Physical
   Network for modeling, and does not consider the problems such as
   time-lag, insufficient storage resources, low computational
   efficiency and waste of bandwidth resources.  This document
   introduces an efficient data collection, aggregation and correlation
   method in which the Twin Network sends instructions to the Physical
   Network to collect data on demand, and then the Physical Network
   completes instructions such as knowledge representation, Telemetry
   Streaming Element of Physical Network completes data aggregation and
   correlation.  Finally Telemetry Streaming Element sends the processed
   data to the Twin Network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-nmrg-digitaltwin-data-collection/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-nmrg-digitaltwin-data-collection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-nmrg-digitaltwin-data-collection-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/