Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 08:36:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework and Data Model for OTN Network Slicing
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Italo Busi
                          Aihua Guo
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Victor Lopez
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Dieter Beller
                          Reza Rokui
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Yang Zhao
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-03.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   The requirement of slicing network resources with desired quality of
   service is emerging at every network technology, including the
   Optical Transport Networks (OTN).  As a part of the transport
   network, OTN can provide hard pipes with guaranteed data isolation
   and deterministic low latency, which are highly demanded in the
   Service Level Agreement (SLA).

   This document describes a framework for OTN network slicing and a
   YANG data model augmentation of the OTN topology model.  Additional
   YANG data model augmentations will be defined in a future version of
   this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-ccamp-yang-otn-slicing-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/