Subject: I-D Action: draft-jordan-jws-ct-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 21:32:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JWS Clear Text JSON Signature Option (JWS/CT)
        Authors         : Bret Jordan
                          Samuel Erdtman
                          Anders Rundgren
	Filename        : draft-jordan-jws-ct-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-10-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for extending the scope of the JSON
   Web Signature (JWS) standard, called JWS/CT.  By combining the
   detached mode of JWS with the JSON Canonicalization Scheme (JCS),
   JWS/CT enables JSON objects to remain in the JSON format after being
   signed (also known as "Clear Text" signing).  In addition to
   supporting a consistent data format, this arrangement also simplifies
   documentation, debugging, and logging.  The ability to embed signed
   JSON objects in other JSON objects, makes the use of counter-
   signatures straightforward.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jordan-jws-ct/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jordan-jws-ct-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jordan-jws-ct-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/