Subject: I-D Action: draft-romo-iccrg-ccid5-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:02:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Profile for Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) Congestion Control ID 5
        Authors         : Nathalie Romo Moreno
                          Juhoon Kim
                          Markus Amend
	Filename        : draft-romo-iccrg-ccid5-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document contains the profile for Congestion Control Identifier
   5 (CCID 5), BBR-like Congestion Control, in the Datagram Congestion
   Control Protocol (DCCP).  CCID 5 is meant to be used by senders who
   have a strong demand on low latency and require a steady throughput
   behavior.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-romo-iccrg-ccid5/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-romo-iccrg-ccid5-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/