Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-lsr-l2bundle-srv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 08:33:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising SRv6 SIDs for Layer 2 Bundle Member Links in IGP
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Zhibo Hu
	Filename        : draft-dong-lsr-l2bundle-srv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   There are deployments where the Layer-3 interface on which IGP
   operates is a Layer-2 interface bundle.  Existing IGP advertisements
   only support advertising link attributes of the Layer-3 interface.
   If entities external to IGP wish to control traffic flows on the
   individual physical links that comprise the Layer-2 interface bundle,
   link attribute information about the bundle members is advertised by
   IGP extensions for Layer-2 (L2) bundle.

   When Segment Routing over IPv6 (SRv6) is used with Layer-2 interface
   bundle to control traffic flows on the individual member links, the
   SRv6 SIDs which represent the Layer 2 member links of the L2 bundle
   needs to be advertised in IGP.

   This document proposes the IGP extensions to advertise the SRv6 SIDs
   of the Layer 2 (L2) bundle member links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-lsr-l2bundle-srv6/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-lsr-l2bundle-srv6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-lsr-l2bundle-srv6-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/