Subject: I-D Action: draft-varga-detnet-pof-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 08:00:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking (DetNet): Packet Ordering Function
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
                          Stephan Kehrer
                          Tobias Heer
	Filename        : draft-varga-detnet-pof-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   Replication and Elimination functions of DetNet [RFC8655] may result
   in out-of-order packets, which may not be acceptable for some time-
   sensitive applications.  The Packet Ordering Function (POF) algorithm
   described herein enables to restore the correct packet order when
   replication and elimination functions are used in DetNet networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-varga-detnet-pof/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-varga-detnet-pof-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-varga-detnet-pof-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/