Subject: I-D Action: draft-dickson-dprive-dnst-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 21:13:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Record for Signaling Transport for DNS to Authority Servers
        Author          : Brian Dickson
	Filename        : draft-dickson-dprive-dnst-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft proposes an RRTYPE to signal explicit support for
   transport types for DNS service.  This new RRTYPE is "DNST".  The
   available transports to signal are TCP and UDP on port 53 (DNS), and
   DoT (DNS over TLS) transport using TCP port 853.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dickson-dprive-dnst/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dickson-dprive-dnst-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/