Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-teas-te-traffic-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:13:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traffic Mapping YANG model for Traffic Engineering (TE)
        Author          : Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-dhody-teas-te-traffic-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model to map traffic to Traffic
   Engineering (TE) paths.  This model providers operator a seamless
   control and management of which traffic to send on the underlying TE
   resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-teas-te-traffic-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dhody-teas-te-traffic-yang-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/