Subject: I-D Action: draft-inadarei-api-health-check-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 05:52:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Health Check Response Format for HTTP APIs
        Author          : Irakli Nadareishvili
	Filename        : draft-inadarei-api-health-check-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-10-16

Abstract:
   This document proposes a service health check response format for
   HTTP APIs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-inadarei-api-health-check/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-inadarei-api-health-check-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-inadarei-api-health-check-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/