Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-netmod-with-system-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 04:44:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : System-defined Configuration
        Authors         : Qiufang Ma
                          Feng Chong
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ma-netmod-with-system-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document updates NMDA [RFC 8342] to define a read-only
   conventional configuration datastore called "system" to hold system-
   defined configurations.  To support non-NMDA servers, a "with-system"
   parameter has been defined to return <running> and system-defined
   configuration combined.  The solution enables clients to reference
   nodes defined in <system>, overwrite values of configurations defined
   in <system>, and configure descendant nodes of system-defined nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-netmod-with-system/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ma-netmod-with-system-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/