Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-capacity-metric-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:25:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Test Protocol for One-way IP Capacity Measurement
        Authors         : Len Ciavattone
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-capacity-metric-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This memo addresses the problem of protocol support for measuring
   Network Capacity metrics in RFC xxxx: draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-
   metric-method, where the method deploys a feedback channel from the
   receiver to control the sender's transmission rate in near-real-time.
   It supplies a simple protocol to perform the measurements.

   See Section 10: The authors seek feedback to determine what
   additional features will be necessary for an IETF Standards Track
   Protocol, beyond what is present in the running code available now.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-capacity-metric-protocol/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-morton-ippm-capacity-metric-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-ippm-capacity-metric-protocol-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/