Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-ctls-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 06:52:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Compact TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Richard Barnes
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-ctls-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies a "compact" version of TLS 1.3.  It is
   isomorphic to TLS 1.3 but saves space by trimming obsolete material,
   tighter encoding, a template-based specialization technique, and
   alternative cryptographic techniques. cTLS is not directly
   interoperable with TLS 1.3, but it should eventually be possible for
   a cTLS/TLS 1.3 server to exist and successfully interoperate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-ctls/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-tls-ctls-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-ctls-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/