Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-detnet-large-scale-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 04:34:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements of large scale deterministic network
        Authors         : Peng Liu
                          Zongpeng Du
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-liu-detnet-large-scale-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-10-13

Abstract:
   Aiming at the large scale deterministic network, this document
   specifies the technical and operational requirements when the
   different deterministic levels of applications co-exist and are
   transported over a wide area.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-detnet-large-scale-requirements/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-detnet-large-scale-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/