Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-scim-mv-filtering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 12:08:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM Protocol: Multi-Value Filtering Extension
        Author          : Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-hunt-scim-mv-filtering-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-10-23

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-Domain Identity Management (SCIM) specifications
   define a profile of HTTP protocol and a schema that enable managing
   identities in cross-domain scenarios.  This specification extends
   SCIM protocol resource retrieval and query functions to enable paging
   and filtering of multi-valued attributes in a SCIM service provider
   resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-scim-mv-filtering/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hunt-scim-mv-filtering-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/