Subject: I-D Action: draft-lx-msr6-rgb-segment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 05:14:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RGB (Replication through Global Bitstring) Segment for Multicast Source Routing over IPv6
        Authors         : Yisong Liu
                          Jingrong Xie
                          Xuesong Geng
	Filename        : draft-lx-msr6-rgb-segment-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document introduces the RGB (Replication through Global
   Bitstring) Segment for Multicast Source Routing over IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lx-msr6-rgb-segment/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lx-msr6-rgb-segment-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/