Subject: I-D Action: draft-gajcowski-cnsa-ssh-profile-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 08:29:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite Cryptography for Secure Shell (SSH)
        Authors         : Nicholas Gajcowski
                          Michael Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-gajcowski-cnsa-ssh-profile-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-10-21

Abstract:
   The United States Government has published the NSA Commercial
   National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite, which defines cryptographic
   algorithm policy for national security applications.  This document
   specifies the conventions for using the United States National
   Security Agency's CNSA Suite algorithms with the Secure Shell
   Transport Layer Protocol and the Secure Shell Authentication
   Protocol.  It applies to the capabilities, configuration, and
   operation of all components of US National Security Systems that
   employ IPsec.  US National Security Systems are described in NIST
   Special Publication 800-59.  It is also appropriate for all other US
   Government systems that process high-value information.  It is made
   publicly available for use by developers and operators of these and
   any other system deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gajcowski-cnsa-ssh-profile/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gajcowski-cnsa-ssh-profile-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gajcowski-cnsa-ssh-profile-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/