Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-alto-http2-transport-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:16:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Transport using HTTP/2
        Author          : Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-alto-http2-transport-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   The ALTO base protocol [RFC7285] uses HTTP/1.x as the transport
   protocol and hence ALTO transport includes the limitations of
   HTTP/1.x.  ALTO/SSE [RFC8895] addresses some of the limitations, but
   is still based on HTTP/1.x.  This document introduces ALTO/H2, which
   provides the transport of ALTO information resources on top of
   HTTP/2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-alto-http2-transport/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-alto-http2-transport-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-alto-http2-transport-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/