Subject: I-D Action: draft-burdet-bess-evpn-fast-reroute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 10:55:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Fast Reroute
        Authors         : Luc Andre Burdet
                          Patrice Brissette
                          Takuya
	Filename        : draft-burdet-bess-evpn-fast-reroute-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document summarises EVPN convergence mechanisms and specifies
   procedures for EVPN networks to achieve sub-second and
   scale-independant convergence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burdet-bess-evpn-fast-reroute/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-burdet-bess-evpn-fast-reroute-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/