Subject: I-D Action: draft-zern-webp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 12:11:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebP Image Format Media Type Registration
        Author          : James Zern
	Filename        : draft-zern-webp-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   WebP is a RIFF-based image file format which supports lossless and
   lossy compression as well as alpha (transparency) and animation.  It
   covers use cases similar to JPEG, PNG and GIF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zern-webp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-zern-webp-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zern-webp-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/