Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 04:02:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use TEE Identification in EAP-TLS
        Authors         : Penglin Yang
                          Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   In security considerations, identities of devices like
   certifications, private keys should be protected and cannot be
   exposed in public in plaintext during whole lifecycle.  When using
   these identities to make authentications a unified architecture to
   prevent identity information leakage is needed.  This document
   creates a secure and trusted TEE authentication architecture to
   authenticate a device's identity based on EAP-TLS and TEE.  In this
   architecture, certificate and handshake keys which are used for EAP-
   TLS will be executed in TEE.  Communication establishment with EAP-
   TLS Server will be executed in REE.  A middle layer is introduced to
   communicate between TEE and REE to compose the original function of
   EAP-TLS Client.  TEE authentication could be used in LAN or WLAN
   scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-rats-tee-identification/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-rats-tee-identification-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/