Subject: I-D Action: draft-yizhou-anima-ip-to-access-control-groups-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 01:31:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic IP Address To Access Control Groups Mapping
        Authors         : Yizhou Li
                          Li Shen
                          Yujing Zhou
	Filename        : draft-yizhou-anima-ip-to-access-control-groups-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-20

Abstract:
   This document defines the autonomic technical objectives for IP
   address/prefix to access control groups mapping.  The objectives
   defined can be used in Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP)
   to make the policy enforcement point receive IP address and its tied
   access control groups information directly from the access
   authentication points and then execute the group based policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yizhou-anima-ip-to-access-control-groups/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yizhou-anima-ip-to-access-control-groups-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yizhou-anima-ip-to-access-control-groups-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/