Subject: I-D Action: draft-gruessing-moq-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:36:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Encapsulation for Media over RTP - Requirements and Use Cases
        Authors         : James Gruessing
                          Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-gruessing-moq-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the uses cases, requirements, and
   considerations that should guide the design of the encapsulation of a
   real-time media transport protocol as a payload in the QUIC protocol.

Note to Readers

   _RFC Editor: please remove this section before publication_

   Source code and issues for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/fiestajetsam/draft-gruessing-moq-requirements
   (https://github.com/fiestajetsam/draft-gruessing-moq-requirements).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gruessing-moq-requirements/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-gruessing-moq-requirements-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/