Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:40:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Semantic Versioning
        Authors         : Joe Clarke
                          Robert Wilton
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Jason Sterne
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies a scheme and guidelines for applying an
   extended set of semantic versioning rules to revisions of YANG
   artifacts (e.g., modules and packages).  Additionally, this document
   defines an RFCAAAA-compliant revision-label-scheme for this YANG
   semantic versioning scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/