Subject: I-D Action: draft-zollner-scim-roles-entitlements-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 14:30:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM Roles and Entitlements Extension
        Author          : Danny Zollner
	Filename        : draft-zollner-scim-roles-entitlements-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) protocol's
   schema RFC RFC7643 (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc7643)
   defines the complex core schema attributes "roles" and
   "entitlements".  For both of these concepts, frequently only a
   predetermined set of values are accepted by a SCIM service provider.
   The values that are accepted may vary per customer or tenant based on
   customizable configuration in the service provider's application or
   based on other criteria such as what services have been purchased.
   This document defines an extension to the SCIM 2.0 standard to allow
   SCIM service providers to represent available data pertaining to
   roles and entitlements so that SCIM clients can consume this
   information and provide easier management of role and entitlement
   assignments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zollner-scim-roles-entitlements-extension/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zollner-scim-roles-entitlements-extension-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/