Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-detnet-wide-area-ip-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 00:33:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Requirements for Wide-area IP Deterministic Networking
        Author          : Quan Xiong
	Filename        : draft-xiong-detnet-wide-area-ip-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   In wide-area IP networks, more requirements need to be taken into
   considerations such as differentiated DetNet QoS of multiple
   services, high-efficiency of resources utilization and routes
   steering, integration of large-scale heterogeneous network and
   guarantees of multiple dynamic deterministic flows.  This document
   describes the requirements in wide-area applications and proposes the
   solution with deterministic resources, routes and QoS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-detnet-wide-area-ip-requirements/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-detnet-wide-area-ip-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/