Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 15:05:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Demonstrating Proof-of-Possession at the Application Layer (DPoP)
        Authors         : Daniel Fett
                          Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Michael Jones
                          David Waite
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-04.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-10-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for sender-constraining OAuth 2.0
   tokens via a proof-of-possession mechanism on the application level.
   This mechanism allows for the detection of replay attacks with access
   and refresh tokens.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dpop/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-dpop-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/