Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-evpn-distributed-bump-in-the-wire-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 10:58:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Bump-in-the-wire Use Case
        Authors         : Yubao Wang
                          Qibo Niu
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-evpn-distributed-bump-in-the-wire-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   The Bump-in-the-wire use-case of Section 4.3 of [RFC9136] is a
   centerlized inter-subnet forwarding solution.  The centerlized inter-
   subnet forwarding burdens the DGWs with the L3 traffics among
   different subnets inside the same DC.

   This draft extends the Bump-in-the-wire use-case of Section 4.3 of
   [RFC9136] in order to achieve a distributed inter-subnet forwarding
   solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-evpn-distributed-bump-in-the-wire/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wang-bess-evpn-distributed-bump-in-the-wire-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bess-evpn-distributed-bump-in-the-wire-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/