Subject: I-D Action: draft-age-masque-connect-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 09:22:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Proxying Support for HTTP
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          David Schinazi
                          Alex Chernyakhovsky
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-age-masque-connect-ip-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of proxying IP packets over HTTP.
   This protocol is similar to CONNECT-UDP, but allows transmitting
   arbitrary IP packets, without being limited to just TCP like CONNECT
   or UDP like CONNECT-UDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-age-masque-connect-ip/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-age-masque-connect-ip-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/