Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-6man-icmpv6-ioam-conf-state-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 19:24:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICMPv6 Echo Request/Reply for Enabled In-situ OAM Capabilities
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-xiao-6man-icmpv6-ioam-conf-state-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the ICMPv6 IOAM Echo functionality, which
   uses the ICMPv6 IOAM Echo Request/Reply messages, allowing the IOAM
   encapsulating node to discover the enabled IOAM capabilities of each
   IOAM transit node and IOAM decapsulating node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-6man-icmpv6-ioam-conf-state/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-6man-icmpv6-ioam-conf-state-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/