Subject: I-D Action: draft-klensin-nomcom-term-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 09:20:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Terms of Appointments for Nomcom-selected IETF Leadership Positions
        Author          : John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-klensin-nomcom-term-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   A consensus is emerging in the IETF that very long tenure in
   leadership roles is not in the best interests of the community.
   While, in theory, that advice could simply be given to the Nomcom,
   there is reason to believe that a different model for consideration
   of renewal or replacement for members of the leadership would be more
   efficient for the Nomcom and would impose less hardship on incumbents
   and the community.  This document outlines that alternate method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klensin-nomcom-term/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-klensin-nomcom-term-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-klensin-nomcom-term-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/