Subject: I-D Action: draft-hwy-bfd-sdi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 00:25:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signal Degrade Indication in BFD
        Authors         : Liuyan Han
                          Minxue Wang
                          Fan Yang
	Filename        : draft-hwy-bfd-sdi-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   To satisfy the requirements of signal degrade indication described in
   [I-D.yang-mpls-ps-sdi-sr], this document illustrates the extension of
   BFD protocol to support signal degrade indication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hwy-bfd-sdi/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hwy-bfd-sdi-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/