Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-ippm-self-contained-alt-mark-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 21:07:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Self-Contained Alternate-Marking Mechanism for Performance Monitoring in High-Quality Network
        Authors         : Zongpeng Du
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-du-ippm-self-contained-alt-mark-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This document introduces a self-contained method that can involve the
   client in based on some extensions to the alternate-marking
   (coloring) technique.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-ippm-self-contained-alt-mark/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-du-ippm-self-contained-alt-mark-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/