Subject: I-D Action: draft-csfx-ippm-hipmetrics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:32:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : High-Precision Service Metrics
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          John Strassner
                          Jerome Francois
	Filename        : draft-csfx-ippm-hipmetrics-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-10-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of metrics for high-precision networking
   services.  These metrics can be used to assess the service levels
   that are being delivered for a networking flow.  Specifically, they
   can be used to determine the degree of compliance with which service
   levels are being delivered relative to service level objectives that
   were defined for the flow.  The metrics can be used as part of flow
   records and/or accounting records.  They can also be used to
   continuously monitor the quality with which high-precision networking
   service are being delivered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-csfx-ippm-hipmetrics/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-csfx-ippm-hipmetrics-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/