Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cellar-chapter-codecs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 20:35:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Matroska Media Container Chapter Codecs Specifications
        Authors         : Steve Lhomme
                          Moritz Bunkus
                          Dave Rice
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cellar-chapter-codecs-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-10-09

Abstract:
   This document defines common Matroska Chapter Codecs, the basic
   Matroska Script and the DVD inspired DVD menu.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-chapter-codecs/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cellar-chapter-codecs-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/