Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-scram-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 08:40:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Salted Challenge Response Authentication Mechanism (SCRAM) SASL and GSS-API Mechanisms
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-scram-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document updates requirements on implementations of various
   Salted Challenge Response Authentication Mechanism (SCRAM) Simple
   Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) mechanisms based on more
   modern security practices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-scram-bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-melnikov-scram-bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/