Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-idr-sr-policy-template-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 23:39:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP SR Policy Extensions for template
        Authors         : Ka Zhang
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-zhang-idr-sr-policy-template-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-10-20

Abstract:
   Segment Routing(SR) Policies can be advertised using BGP.  An SR
   Policy may has lots of constraints, and as the application and
   features evolve, the SR Policy may need have more and more attribute
   constraints.  To avoid modifying BGP when constraints are added to an
   SR Policy, we can define a template.  The identifier and content of
   the template are defined by the receiver of the SR Policy.  The
   advertiser of an SR policy only needs to know the ID of the template.
   When advertising SR policy, the advertiser carries the template ID in
   the tunnel encapsulation information of the SR policy.  After
   receiving the SR Policy information, the receiver obtains the
   corresponding template and content according to the template ID,
   thereby obtaining abundant constraint configuration information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-idr-sr-policy-template/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-idr-sr-policy-template-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/