Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-lsr-isis-link-ber-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 01:08:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions for Link Bit Error Ratio
        Authors         : Chenxi Li
                          Guoqi Xu
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-li-lsr-isis-link-ber-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-10-21

Abstract:
   In certain networks, network-performance criteria (e.g., latency) are
   becoming as critical to data-path selection as other metrics.  This
   document describes extensions to IS-IS Traffic Engineering (TE)
   Metric Extensions (RFC 8570).  This draft provides the necessary IS-
   IS extensions about the link bit error ratio (LBER) that need to be
   used to describe network-performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-lsr-isis-link-ber/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-lsr-isis-link-ber-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/