Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtgwg-enhanced-ti-lfa-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 05:21:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Topology Independent Loop-free Alternate Fast Re-route
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Shraddha Hegde
	Filename        : draft-li-rtgwg-enhanced-ti-lfa-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-10-21

Abstract:
   Topology Independent Loop-free Alternate Fast Re-route (TI-LFA) aims
   at providing protection of node and adjacency segments within the
   Segment Routing (SR) framework.  A key aspect of TI-LFA is the FRR
   path selection approach establishing protection over the expected
   post-convergence paths from the point of local repair.  However, the
   TI-LFA FRR path may skip the node even if it is specified in the SID
   list to be traveled.

   This document defines Enhanced TI-LFA(TI-LFA+) by adding a No-bypass
   indicator for segments to ensure that the FRR route will not bypass
   the specific node, such as firewall.  Also, this document defines No-
   bypass flag and No-FRR flag in SRH to indicate not to bypass nodes
   and not to perform FRR on all the nodes along the SRv6 path,
   respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-enhanced-ti-lfa/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-rtgwg-enhanced-ti-lfa-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-rtgwg-enhanced-ti-lfa-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/