Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-bess-l3vpn-services-over-sr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 18:09:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Simplified Scalable L3VPN Service Model with Segment Routing Underlay
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          James Uttaro
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Bin Wen
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-boutros-bess-l3vpn-services-over-sr-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-10-11

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new approach for realizing classical L3VPN
   (vpnv4/vpnv6/6PE/6VPE) over Segment Routing (SR) networks.  It
   significantly improves scalability and convergence of the L3VPN
   control plane.  Furthermore, it naturally brings the benefits of All-
   Active multi-homing support to the classical L3VPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-bess-l3vpn-services-over-sr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boutros-bess-l3vpn-services-over-sr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boutros-bess-l3vpn-services-over-sr-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/