Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-apn-ipv6-encap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 21:13:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application-aware IPv6 Networking (APN6) Encapsulation
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shuping Peng
	Filename        : draft-li-apn-ipv6-encap-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   Application-aware IPv6 Networking (APN6) makes use of IPv6
   encapsulation to convey the APN Attribute along with data packets and
   make the network aware about data flow requirements at different
   granularity levels.  The APN attribute can be encapsulated in the APN
   header.  This document defines the encapsulation of the APN header in
   the IPv6 data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-apn-ipv6-encap/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-apn-ipv6-encap-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/