Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-rats-daa-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:41:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Direct Anonymous Attestation for the Remote Attestation Procedures Architecture
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Christopher Newton
                          Liqun Chen
                          Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-rats-daa-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document maps the concept of Direct Anonymous Attestation (DAA)
   to the Remote Attestation Procedures (RATS) Architecture.  The role
   DAA Issuer is introduced and its interactions with existing RATS
   roles is specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-rats-daa/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-birkholz-rats-daa-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-rats-daa-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/