Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-quic-receive-ts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:56:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Extension for Reporting Packet Receive Timestamps
        Authors         : Connor Smith
                          Ian Swett
	Filename        : draft-smith-quic-receive-ts-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the QUIC transport protocol
   which supports reporting multiple packet receive timestamps using a
   new ACK_RECEIVE_TIMESTAMPS frame type.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the QUIC Working Group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/quic/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/wcsmith/draft-quic-receive-ts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-quic-receive-ts/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-smith-quic-receive-ts-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/