Subject: I-D Action: draft-sambana-irtf-internet-protocol-sixteen-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 09:16:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Protocol version 16 (IPv16)
        Author          : Bosubabu Sambana
	Filename        : draft-sambana-irtf-internet-protocol-sixteen-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2021-10-18

Abstract:
   The present invention Internet Protocol Version 16 (IPv16)
   service for allowing relates to the creation of an extended new
   version of Internet Protocol version 16 and its supports to current
   technologies and future technologies too without any interrupt.
   I propose New Internet Protocol version for technology upgradation
   and limitless end user connectivity and create new classes F and
   Class H, and Class I for extended to present classes and its
   performed Public, private, protected environment access with UWW
   for at the User Level, it is performed to operate both I and H
   Classes for Unlimited and Infinity High Security with multicast and
   Virtual IP address each block connectivity for an universal users
   and interstellar and expand universe users allocations.

   IP Address is run single IP address inherited desired
   Sub-IP address and extended upto X power n with Virtual IP and
   IP subsequences upto 2 power of x-n,proposed new series of
   1024.1024.1024.1024 and VirtualIP works similar current way,and
   introduce Universal Wide Web (UWW) also Communicate Interstellar
   objects and Galaxies using Radio Signals are integrated with the
   proposed architecture, and Virtual IP - IPv16 to expand the internal
   space communications very quickly with secured allocated channels.
   Secured allocated individualrecognized block channels are connected
   with Internet and resolve tointerrupt signals and message transfer
   delayed problem, transfer data with secure way along with working
   mechanism the same existing technologies and IPv16 will adapt
   identifiedand undefined problems of IPv6 computer technology
   and network transmission problems to resolve the gaps between
   IPv6 to IPv16 and supports upcoming future technologies
   and versions too.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sambana-irtf-internet-protocol-sixteen/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sambana-irtf-internet-protocol-sixteen-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/