Subject: I-D Action: draft-knodel-terminology-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 06:58:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Terminology, Power, and Exclusionary Language in Internet-Drafts and RFCs
        Authors         : Mallory Knodel
                          Niels ten Oever
	Filename        : draft-knodel-terminology-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   This document argues for more inclusive language conventions
   sometimes used by RFC authors and the RFC Production Centre in
   Internet-Drafts that are work in progress, and in new RFCs that may
   be published in any of the RFC series, in order to foster greater
   knowledge transfer and improve diversity of participation in the
   IETF.

   This document represents the opinion of the authors and does not have
   IETF consensus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-knodel-terminology/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-knodel-terminology-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-knodel-terminology-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/