Subject: I-D Action: draft-fz-core-coap-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 09:06:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Performance Measurement Option
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Fabio Bulgarella
                          Massimo Nilo
	Filename        : draft-fz-core-coap-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for the Performance Measurement of
   the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  A new CoAP option is
   defined in order to enable network telemetry.  The presence of the
   on-path observer is also considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fz-core-coap-pm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fz-core-coap-pm-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/