Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-sr-ingress-protection-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 12:06:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SR Path Ingress Protection
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aijun Wang
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-sr-ingress-protection-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-10-24

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
   for protecting the ingress node of a Segment Routing (SR) tunnel or
   path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-sr-ingress-protection/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-idr-sr-ingress-protection-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-idr-sr-ingress-protection-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/