Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 06:37:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising S-BFD Discriminators in BGP
        Authors         : Haibo Wang
                          Yang Huang
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines the method of transmitting S-BFD Discriminators
   through BGP attributes.  This method helps services create S-BFD
   sessions more easily.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/