Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-lsvr-flood-reduction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 16:32:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-SPF Flooding Reduction
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Aijun Wang
                          Yisong Liu
                          Haibo Wang
                          Yanhe Fan
	Filename        : draft-chen-lsvr-flood-reduction-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
   for flooding the link states on a topology that is a subgraph of the
   complete topology of a BGP-SPF domain, so that the amount of flooding
   traffic in the domain is greatly reduced.  This would reduce
   convergence time with a more stable and optimized routing
   environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-lsvr-flood-reduction/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-lsvr-flood-reduction-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/