Subject: I-D Action: draft-yg3bp-ccamp-optical-inventory-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:55:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Optical Network Inventory
        Authors         : Chaode Yu
                          Italo Busi
                          Aihua Guo
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Jean-Francois Bouquier
                          Fabio Peruzzini
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Victor Lopez
	Filename        : draft-yg3bp-ccamp-optical-inventory-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for optical network inventory
   data information.

   The YANG data model presented in this document is intended to be used
   as the basis toward a generic YANG data model for network inventory
   data information which can be augmented, when required, with
   technology-specific (e.g., optical) inventory data, to be defined
   either in a future version of this document or in another document.

   The YANG data model defined in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yg3bp-ccamp-optical-inventory-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yg3bp-ccamp-optical-inventory-yang-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/