Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-brski-prm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:18:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BRSKI with Pledge in Responder Mode (BRSKI-PRM)
        Authors         : Steffen Fries
                          Thomas Werner
                          Eliot Lear
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-brski-prm-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines enhancements to the bootstrapping a remote
   secure key infrastructure (BRSKI, [RFC8995] ) to facilitate
   bootstrapping in domains featuring no or only timely limited
   connectivity between a pledge and the domain registrar.  This
   specifically targets situations, in which the interaction model
   changes from a pledge-initiator-mode as in BRSKI to a pledge-
   responder-mode as desribed here.  To support this functionality
   BRSKI-PRM introduces a new registrar-agent component, which
   facilitates the communication between pledge and registrar during the
   bootstrapping phase.  To support the establishment of a trust
   relation between a pledge and the domain registrar, BRSKI-PRM relies
   on the exchange of authenticated self-contained objects (signature-
   wrapped objects).  The defined approach is agnostic regarding the
   utilized enrollment protocol, deployed by the registrar to
   communicate with the Domain CA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-brski-prm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-brski-prm-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/