Subject: I-D Action: draft-moran-suit-update-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:47:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update Management Extensions for Software Updates for Internet of Things (SUIT) Manifests
        Author          : Brendan Moran
	Filename        : draft-moran-suit-update-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This specification describes extensions to the SUIT manifest format
   defined in [I-D.ietf-suit-manifest].  These extensions allow an
   update author, update distributor or device operator to more
   precisely control the distribution and installation of updates to IoT
   devices.  These extensions also provide a mechanism to inform a
   management system of Software Identifier and Software Bill Of
   Materials information about an updated device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moran-suit-update-management/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moran-suit-update-management-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/