Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-shmoo-remote-fee-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 09:27:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Stay Home Meet Only Online WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Open Participation Principle regarding Remote Registration Fee
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Jon Reed
                          Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-shmoo-remote-fee-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document outlines a principle for open participation that
   extends the open process principle defined in RFC3935 by stating that
   there must always be a free option for online participation to IETF
   meetings and, if possible, related IETF-hosted events over the
   Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-shmoo-remote-fee/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-shmoo-remote-fee-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-shmoo-remote-fee-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/