Subject: I-D Action: draft-theo-hesp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 01:12:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HESP - High Efficiency Streaming Protocol
        Author          : Pieter-Jan Speelmans
	Filename        : draft-theo-hesp-01.txt
	Pages           : 81
	Date            : 2021-11-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol for delivering multimedia data,
   enabling ultra-low latency and fast channel change over HTTP
   networks.  It specifies the data format of the files and the actions
   to be taken by the server (sender) and the clients (receivers) of the
   streams.  It describes version 1 of this protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-theo-hesp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-theo-hesp-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-theo-hesp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/