Subject: I-D Action: draft-uni-qsckeys-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 05:48:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quantum Safe Cryptography Key Information
        Authors         : Christine van Vredendaal
                          Silvio Dragione
                          Basil Hess
                          Tamas Visgrady
                          Michael Osborne
                          Dieter Bong
                          Joppe Bos
	Filename        : draft-uni-qsckeys-00.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2021-11-09

Abstract:
   This proposal addresses key identification, key serialization, and
   key compression for Quantum Safe Cryptographic (QSC) algorithms
   currently under evaluation in the NIST Post Quantum Cryptography
   (PQC) process.  The purpose of this proposal is to simplify the
   management of key material for algorithms as they evolve through
   standardization phases into production.  Early definition of key
   material standards will help expedite the adoption of new quantum
   safe algorithms at the same time as improving interoperability
   between implementations and minimizing divergence across standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-uni-qsckeys/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-uni-qsckeys-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/