Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-raw-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 06:33:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable and Available Wireless WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Reliable and Available Wireless Architecture
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-raw-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2021-11-29

Abstract:
   Reliable and Available Wireless (RAW) provides for high reliability
   and availability for IP connectivity over a wireless medium.  The
   wireless medium presents significant challenges to achieve
   deterministic properties such as low packet error rate, bounded
   consecutive losses, and bounded latency.  This document defines the
   RAW Architecture following an OODA loop that involves OAM, PCE, PSE
   and PAREO functions.  It builds on the DetNet Architecture and
   discusses specific challenges and technology considerations needed to
   deliver DetNet service utilizing scheduled wireless segments and
   other media, e.g., frequency/time-sharing physical media resources
   with stochastic traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-architecture/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-raw-architecture-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-raw-architecture-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/