Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-lsvr-flood-reduction-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 18:03:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-SPF Flooding Reduction
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Aijun Wang
                          Yisong Liu
                          Haibo Wang
                          Yanhe Fan
	Filename        : draft-chen-lsvr-flood-reduction-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-11-13

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
   for flooding the link states on a topology that is a subgraph of the
   complete topology of a BGP-SPF domain, so that the amount of flooding
   traffic in the domain is greatly reduced.  This would reduce
   convergence time with a more stable and optimized routing
   environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-lsvr-flood-reduction/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-lsvr-flood-reduction-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-lsvr-flood-reduction-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/