Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-quic-optimizing-ack-in-wlan-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 02:01:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Optimizing ACK mechanism for QUIC
        Authors         : Tong Li
                          Kai Zheng
                          Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Jiao Kang
	Filename        : draft-li-quic-optimizing-ack-in-wlan-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-11-22

Abstract:
   The dependence on frequent acknowledgments (ACKs) is an artifact of
   current transport protocol designs rather than a fundamental
   requirement.  This document analyzes the problems caused by
   contentions and collisions on wireless medium between data packets
   and ACKs in WLAN and it proposes an ACK mechanism that minimizes the
   intensity of ACK Frame in QUIC, improving the performance of
   transport layer connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-quic-optimizing-ack-in-wlan/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-quic-optimizing-ack-in-wlan-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-quic-optimizing-ack-in-wlan-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/