Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-iss-auth-resp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 11:59:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Issuer Identification
        Authors         : Karsten Meyer zu Selhausen
                          Daniel Fett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-iss-auth-resp-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-11-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new parameter iss that is used to
   explicitly include the issuer identifier of the authorization server
   in the authorization response of an OAuth authorization flow.  The
   iss parameter serves as an effective countermeasure to "mix-up
   attacks".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-iss-auth-resp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-iss-auth-resp-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-iss-auth-resp-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/