Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 13:21:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC Editor Model (Version 3)
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-11-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies version 3 of RFC Editor Model.  The model
   defines two high-level tasks related to the RFC Series.  Policy
   definition is the joint responsibility of the RFC Series Working
   Group (RSWG), which produces policy proposals, and the RFC Series
   Approval Board (RSAB), which approves such proposals.  Policy
   implementation is primarily the responsibility of the RFC Production
   Center (RPC) as contractually overseen by the IETF Administration
   Limited Liability Company (IETF LLC).

   This document obsoletes RFC 8728.  This document updates RFC 7841,
   RFC 8729, and RFC 8730.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/