Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilson-dance-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 07:58:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architecture for DNS-Bound Client and Sender Identities
        Authors         : Ash Wilson
                          Shumon Huque
                          Olle Johansson
	Filename        : draft-wilson-dance-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-11-09

Abstract:
   This architecture document defines terminology, interaction, and
   authentication patterns, related to the use of DANE DNS records for
   TLS client and messaging peer identity, within the context of
   existing object security and TLS-based protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilson-dance-architecture/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wilson-dance-architecture-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilson-dance-architecture-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/