Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 14:03:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)
        Author          : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris-17.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2021-11-02

Abstract:
   This document updates and corrects the IANA registry for the list of
   URIs intended for use with XML digital signatures, encryption,
   canonicalization, and key management.  These URIs identify algorithms
   and types of information.  This document also updates, corrects three
   errata against, and obsoletes RFC 6931.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/