Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 00:18:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Extension Practices and Considerations
        Authors         : Gang Ren
                          Lin He
                          Ying Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-11-19

Abstract:
   IP addresses assume an increasing number of attributes as
   communication identifiers to meet different requirements.  Privacy
   protection, accountability, security, and manageability of networks
   can be supported by extending the DHCPv6 protocol as required.  This
   document provides current extension practices and typical DHCPv6
   server software in terms of extensions, defines a general model of
   DHCPv6, discusses some extension points, and presents extension
   cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-problem-statement-of-mredhcpv6-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/