Subject: I-D Action: draft-mizrahi-ippm-ioam-linux-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 03:47:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In Situ OAM Profile for the Linux Kernel Implementation
        Authors         : Tal Mizrahi
                          Justin Iurman
                          Frank Brockners
	Filename        : draft-mizrahi-ippm-ioam-linux-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-11-09

Abstract:
   In Situ Operations, Administration and Maintenance (IOAM) is used for
   monitoring network performance and for detecting traffic bottlenecks
   and anomalies.  This document defines an IOAM profile that is used in
   the Linux kernel implementation, starting from the Linux 5.15 kernel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mizrahi-ippm-ioam-linux-profile/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mizrahi-ippm-ioam-linux-profile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mizrahi-ippm-ioam-linux-profile-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/