Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 22:38:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) in Segment Routing Networks with IPv6 Data plane (SRv6)
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-12.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-11-28

Abstract:
   This document describes how the existing IPv6 mechanisms for ping and
   traceroute can be used in an SRv6 network.  The document also
   specifies the OAM flag in the Segment Routing Header (SRH) for
   performing controllable and predictable flow sampling from segment
   endpoints.  In addition, the document describes how a centralized
   monitoring system performs a path continuity check between any nodes
   within an SRv6 domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/