Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 06:19:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI-Based Policy Without Route Refresh
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
                          Philip Smith
                          Mark Tinka
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-11-15

Abstract:
   A BGP Speaker performing RPKI-based policy should not issue Route
   Refresh to its neighbors when receiving new RPKI data.  A method for
   avoiding doing so is described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/