Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-srp-replication-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 17:41:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automatic Replication of DNS-SD Service Registration Protocol Zones
        Author          : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-srp-replication-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2021-11-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol that can be used for ad-hoc
   replication of a DNS zone by multiple servers where a single primary
   DNS authoritative server is not available and the use of stable
   storage is not desirable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-srp-replication/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-lemon-srp-replication-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lemon-srp-replication-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/