Subject: I-D Action: draft-hb-pim-light-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 13:34:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PIM Light
        Authors         : Hooman Bidgoli
                          Stig
                          Mankamana Mishra
                          Zhaohui Zhang
                          Mike
	Filename        : draft-hb-pim-light-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-11-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Protocol Independent Multicast
   interface which does not need PIM Hello to accept PIM Join/Prunes or
   PIM Asserts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hb-pim-light/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hb-pim-light-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hb-pim-light-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/