Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mediaman-haptics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 13:53:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Type Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The 'haptics' Top-level Media Type
        Authors         : Yeshwant K. Muthusamy
                          Chris Ullrich
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mediaman-haptics-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-11-19

Abstract:
   This memo serves to register and document the 'haptics' top-level
   media type, under which subtypes for representation formats for
   haptics may be registered.  This document also serves as a
   registration application for a set of intended subtypes, which are
   representative of some existing subtypes already in use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mediaman-haptics/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mediaman-haptics-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/