Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 06:10:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The HTTP QUERY Method
        Authors         : Julian Reschke
                          Ashok Malhotra
                          James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-11-09

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new HTTP method, QUERY, as a safe,
   idempotent request method that can carry request content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-safe-method-w-body-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/