Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-simple-nat-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 12:52:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Simple LISP NAT-Traversal Implementation
        Author          : Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-simple-nat-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-11-07

Abstract:
   This informational draft documents the lispers.net LISP NAT-Traversal
   implementation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-simple-nat/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-simple-nat-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-simple-nat-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/