Subject: I-D Action: draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 16:21:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Initializing a DNS Resolver with Priming Queries
        Authors         : Peter Koch
                          Matt Larson
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the queries that a DNS resolver should emit
   to initialize its cache.  The result is that the resolver gets both a
   current NS Resource Record Set (RRset) for the root zone and the
   necessary address information for reaching the root servers.

   This document, when published, obsoletes RFC 8109.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-klh-dnsop-rfc8109bis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/