Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-savax-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 19:25:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Control Plane of Inter-Domain Source Address Validation Architecture
        Authors         : Ke Xu
                          Xiaoliang Wang
                          Yangfei Guo
                          Jianping Wu
	Filename        : draft-xu-savax-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-11-19

Abstract:
   Because the Internet forwards packets according to the IP destination
   address, packet forwarding typically takes place without inspection
   of the source address and malicious attacks have been launched using
   spoofed source addresses.  The inter-domain source address validation
   architecture is an effort to enhance the Internet by using state
   machine to generate consistent tags.  When communicating between two
   end hosts at different ADs of IPv6 network, tags will be added to the
   packets to identify the authenticity of the IPv6 source address.

   This memo focus on the control plane of the SAVA-X mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-savax-control/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-xu-savax-control-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/