Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-mib-iptfs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 12:05:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Traffic Flow Security
        Authors         : Don Fedyk
                          Eric Kinzie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-mib-iptfs-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-11-16

Abstract:
   This document describes managed objects for the the management of IP
   Traffic Flow Security additions to IKEv2 and IPsec.  This document
   provides a read only version of the objects defined in the YANG
   module for the same purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-mib-iptfs/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-mib-iptfs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-mib-iptfs-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/