Subject: I-D Action: draft-bi-savi-wlan-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 01:42:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A SAVI Solution for WLAN
        Authors         : Jun Bi
                          Jianping Wu
                          Tao Lin
                          You Wang
                          Lin He
	Filename        : draft-bi-savi-wlan-22.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-11-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a source address validation solution for
   WLANs where 802.11i or other security mechanisms are enabled to
   secure MAC addresses.  This mechanism snoops NDP and DHCP packets to
   bind IP addresses to MAC addresses, and relies on the security of MAC
   addresses guaranteed by 802.11i or other mechanisms to filter IP
   spoofing packets.  It can work in the special situations described in
   the charter of SAVI (Source Address Validation Improvements)
   workgroup, such as multiple MAC addresses on one interface.  This
   document describes three different deployment scenarios, with
   solutions for migration of binding entries when hosts move from one
   access point to another.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bi-savi-wlan/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bi-savi-wlan-22

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bi-savi-wlan-22

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/