Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwvanhove-sidrops-rpki-tree-hints-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 06:16:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tree Hints for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
        Author          : Koen van Hove
	Filename        : draft-kwvanhove-sidrops-rpki-tree-hints-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-11-09

Abstract:
   In the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), holders of IP
   address space can become a Certification Authority (CA), optionally
   hosting their repository.  They can also delegate (part of) their
   resources to subordinate CAs, who in turn may do the same.  This CA
   hierarchy forms a tree structure.  Relying Party (RP) software walks
   this tree and determines the current valid objects.  An underlying
   assumption is that this tree is finite and kept at a reasonable size.
   This assumption is not guaranteed to hold.  This document proposes a
   new Tree Hint object on RPKI manifests that can add constraints for
   use in RP processing that ensure this assumption holds.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwvanhove-sidrops-rpki-tree-hints/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-kwvanhove-sidrops-rpki-tree-hints-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/