Subject: I-D Action: draft-dwon-t2trg-multiedge-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 01:51:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-cluster Edge Systeme Architecture and Network Function Requirements
        Authors         : Dae Won Kim
                          Joo-Sang Youn
	Filename        : draft-dwon-t2trg-multiedge-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-11-19

Abstract:
   Artificial intelligence based IoT applications demand more massive
   computing resource through networks for the process of AI tasks.  To
   support these applications, some new technologies based an edge
   computing and fog computing are emerging.  Especially, the
   computation-intensive and latency-sensitive IoT applications such as
   augmented reality, virtual reality and AI based inference application
   is deployed with an edge computing and fog computing which are
   connected with cloud computing.  Recently, cluster-based edge system
   is deployed to extend computation capacity of an edge server.  The
   cluster-based edge system has the advantage that can enhace the
   resource scalability and availability in edge computing and fog
   computing.  In this draft, we present cluster-based edge system
   architecture and multi-cluster edge network topology that consists of
   multi-cluster edge system and core cloud.  Also, we define the
   network functions and network node to configurate and operate multi-
   cluster edge network collaboratively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dwon-t2trg-multiedge-arch/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dwon-t2trg-multiedge-arch-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/