Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-240-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 21:38:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unicast Use of the Formerly Reserved 240/4
        Authors         : Seth David Schoen
                          John Gilmore
                          David M. Täht
	Filename        : draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-240-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-11-22

Abstract:
   This document redesignates 240/4, the region of the IPv4 address
   space historically known as "Experimental," "Future Use," or "Class
   E" address space, so that this space is no longer reserved.  It asks
   implementers to make addresses in this range fully usable for unicast
   use on the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-240/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-240-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-240-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/