Subject: I-D Action: draft-sparks-sipcore-multiple-reasons-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 10:39:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple SIP Reason Header Field Values
        Author          : Robert Sparks
	Filename        : draft-sparks-sipcore-multiple-reasons-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-11-12

Abstract:
   The SIP Reason Header Field as defined in RFC 3326 allows only one
   Reason value per protocol value.  Practice shows it is useful to
   allow multiple values with the same protocol value.  This update to
   RFC 3326 allows multiple values for an indicated registered protocol
   when that protocol defines what the presence of multiple values
   means.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-sipcore-multiple-reasons/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-sparks-sipcore-multiple-reasons-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/