Subject: I-D Action: draft-hargreaves-odap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 17:09:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Open Digital Asset Protocol
        Authors         : Martin Hargreaves
                          Thomas Hardjono
                          Rafael Belchior
	Filename        : draft-hargreaves-odap-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-11-06

Abstract:
   This memo describes the Open Digital Asset Protocol (ODAP).  ODAP is
   an asset transfer protocol that operates between two gateway devices.
   The protocol includes a description of virtual or digital assets held
   on distributed ledgers in an open and interoperable format, a session
   negotiation part and message passing flows between gateways
   connecting disparate distributed ledger technologies (DLTs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hargreaves-odap/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hargreaves-odap-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hargreaves-odap-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/