Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 13:19:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-Situ OAM Marking-based Direct Export
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ahmed Abdelsalam
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Jongyoon Shin
                          Kyungtae Lee
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-11.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-11-15

Abstract:
   The document describes a packet-marking variation of the IOAM DEX
   option, referred to as IOAM Marking.  Similar to IOAM DEX, IOAM
   Marking does not carry the telemetry data in user packets but send
   the telemetry data through a dedicated packet.  Unlike IOAM DEX, IOAM
   Marking does not require an extra instruction header.  IOAM Marking
   raises some unique issues that need to be considered.  This document
   formally describes the high level scheme and cover the common
   requirements and issues when applying IOAM Marking in different
   networks.  IOAM Marking is complementary to the other on-path
   telemetry schemes such as IOAM trace and E2E options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/