Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-aero-37.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 15:05:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automatic Extended Route Optimization (AERO)
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-aero-37.txt
	Pages           : 98
	Date            : 2021-11-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies an Automatic Extended Route Optimization
   (AERO) service for IP internetworking over Overlay Multilink Network
   (OMNI) interfaces.  AERO/OMNI use an IPv6 link-local address format
   that supports operation of the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (IPv6 ND)
   protocol.  Prefix delegation/registration services are employed for
   network admission and to manage the IP forwarding and routing
   systems.  Secure multilink operation, mobility management, multicast,
   traffic path selection and route optimization are naturally supported
   through dynamic neighbor cache updates.  AERO is a widely-applicable
   mobile internetworking service especially well-suited to aviation
   services, intelligent transportation systems, mobile end user devices
   and many other applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-aero/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-aero-37

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-aero-37

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/