Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-jumbofrag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:09:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Jumbograms as Atomic Fragments
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-jumbofrag-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-11-17

Abstract:
   Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) provides a service for
   transmission of IPv6 packets larger than 65,535 octets known as
   "jumbograms".  Such large packets are not eligible for fragmentation,
   and the current specification forbids the inclusion of a fragment
   header of any kind.  However, some implementations may wish to
   include an Identification value with each jumbogram; hence this
   document proposes the transmission of IPv6 jumbograms as "atomic
   fragments".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-jumbofrag/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-jumbofrag-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/