Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-tunnel-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 17:56:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Flexi-Grid Tunnels
        Authors         : Jorge E. Lopez de Vergara Mendez
                          Daniel Perdices Burrero
                          Daniel King
                          Victor Lopez
                          Italo Busi
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Young Lee
                          G. Galimberti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-tunnel-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG model for managing flexi-grid optical
   tunnels (media-channels), complementing the information provided by
   the flexi-grid topology model.

   The YANG data model defined in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-tunnel-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-tunnel-yang-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/