Subject: I-D Action: draft-yin-rwa-osnr-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 19:30:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Optimization of RWA Problem through OSNR
        Authors         : Shan Yin
                          Shanguo Huang
                          Shuang Zhou
                          Xiangkai Meng
                          Rong Ma
	Filename        : draft-yin-rwa-osnr-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-11-11

Abstract:
   This documentary provides a kind of routing optimization method. In
   the basic of RWA solution method, both the output power of the route
   and the OSNR value of the optical signal noise ratio are considered.
   The selected optimal route has a lower bit error rate and the whole
   communication network performance is improved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yin-rwa-osnr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yin-rwa-osnr-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yin-rwa-osnr-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/