Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-sm2-sm3-algorithms-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 01:32:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the SM2 and SM3 Algorithms in Handle System
        Authors         : Yuying Chen
                          Jiahui Wang
                          Bo Zhang
                          Zhipeng Fan
                          Xufeng Ma
                          Zhiping Li
                          Jiagui Xie
	Filename        : draft-chen-sm2-sm3-algorithms-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-11-16

Abstract:
   The Handle System is a global name service that allows secured handle
   resolution and administration over the public Internet according to
   [1][5][3]. Handle System protocol [3] is designed to be transmitted
   as a byte stream via a TCP connection. In this document, SM2 and SM3
   algorithms [4][5]are introduced into the handle system to enhance the
   security and compactivity. Trusted resolution and message credential
   are extended to support SM2 and SM3 algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-sm2-sm3-algorithms/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-sm2-sm3-algorithms-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-sm2-sm3-algorithms-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/