Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-telemetry-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 09:31:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Data-Plane Telemetry
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Said Ouissal
                          Erik Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-telemetry-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-11-15

Abstract:
   This draft specs a JSON formatted RLOC-record for telemetry data
   which decapsulating xTRs include in RLOC-probe Map Reply messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-telemetry/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-telemetry-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-telemetry-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/