Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-dtls-rrc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 05:41:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Return Routability Check for DTLS 1.2 and DTLS 1.3
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-dtls-rrc-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-11-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies a return routability check for use in context
   of the Connection ID (CID) construct for the Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) protocol versions 1.2 and 1.3.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the Transport Layer
   Security Working Group mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived
   at https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/tls/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/tlswg/dtls-rrc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-dtls-rrc/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-tls-dtls-rrc-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-dtls-rrc-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/