Subject: I-D Action: draft-morais-iotops-inxu-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 07:04:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intra-Network eXposure analyzer Utility Specification
        Authors         : Sávyo Vinícius de Morais
                          Claudio Miceli de Farias
	Filename        : draft-morais-iotops-inxu-00.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2021-11-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes the Intra-Network eXposure analyzer Utility
   (INXU) as a vulnerability management solution for IoT networks.  The
   goal of INXU is to extend the functions of the RFC 8520 and support a
   Security Experts Team on protecting multiple heterogeneous IoT
   networks, even when there is a few or none private information of the
   networks.

   INXU identifies and analyzes the capability of an IoT device being
   exploited by an well known malicious activity.  We also propose the
   Malicious Traffic Description (MTD), a data-model to describe traffic
   related to malicious activities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morais-iotops-inxu/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-morais-iotops-inxu-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/