Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 19:34:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS Extensions for Network Resource Partition identifier
        Authors         : ZTE Corporation
                          Tarek Saad
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-11-07

Abstract:
   This draft defines extensions to BGP-LS protocol in order to
   advertise Network Resource Partition SR segments that share the same
   IGP computed forwarding path but offer a forwarding treatment (e.g.
   scheduling and drop policy) that is associated with a specific
   Network Resource.  The draft is applicable to both SR-MPLS and SRv6
   dataplanes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-transport-slice-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/