Subject: I-D Action: draft-shyam-vlsmtrp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 04:56:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VLSM Tree Routing Protocol
        Author          : Shyamaprasad Bandyopadhyay
	Filename        : draft-shyam-vlsmtrp-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   This is a light weight routing protocol applicable inside a network
   that appears in the form of a tree and distribution of address space
   takes place with the approach of VLSM. It is based on setting default
   route inside VLSM tree.  With this approach, routing information of
   the external world need not be passed down to the VLSM tree. Thus,
   load inside a router gets reduced substantially.  This document
   includes IP-VPN with MPLS inside VLSM tree by extending RSVP-TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shyam-vlsmtrp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shyam-vlsmtrp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shyam-vlsmtrp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/