Subject: I-D Action: draft-gould-dnrd-name-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 06:19:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Domain Name Registration Data (DNRD) .NAME Object Mapping
        Author          : James Gould
	Filename        : draft-gould-dnrd-name-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2021-11-15

Abstract:
   This document defines the data escrow structure of depositing objects
   specific to the .NAME Top Level Domain (TLD) as an extension to the
   objects deposited with DNRD Objects Mapping.  The .NAME TLD-specific
   objects are Email Forwarding, Defensive Registration, and NameWatch.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-dnrd-name-mapping/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-gould-dnrd-name-mapping-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/