Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-v2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 05:02:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC Version 2
        Author          : Martin Duke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-v2-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-11-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies QUIC version 2, which is identical to QUIC
   version 1 except for some trivial details.  Its purpose is to combat
   various ossification vectors and exercise the version negotiation
   framework.  It also serves as a template for the minimum changes in
   any future version of QUIC.

   Note that "version 2" is an informal name for this proposal that
   indicates it is the second standards-track QUIC version.  The
   protocol specified here will receive a version number other than 2
   from IANA.

   Discussion of this work is encouraged to happen on the QUIC IETF
   mailing list [email-masked] or on the GitHub repository which contains
   the draft: https://github.com/quicwg/quic-v2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-v2/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-v2-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/