Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 08:12:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) Architecture
        Authors         : Alexander Pelov
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Ana Minaburo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-11-26

Abstract:
   This document defines the LPWAN SCHC architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-architecture/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-architecture-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/