Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-core-tls-se-io-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 02:05:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS for Secure Element Input Output (TLS-SE-IO)
        Author          : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-core-tls-se-io-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-11-07

Abstract:
   The goal of TLS-SE-IO is to provide virtual IO pins for secure
   elements running TLS servers, in order to interact with sensors and
   actuators. TLS-SE device processes TLS packets in secure element. It
   may work like a black box (server mode) that exchanges fully
   encrypted packets. It may also export encrypted packet in clear
   form, in order to provide virtual output pin. Output messages may
   include cookies and/or cryptographic materials. Virtual input pin
   forwards input messages, triggered by previous output messages, and
   sent to TLS-SE device for further processing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-core-tls-se-io/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-urien-core-tls-se-io-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/