Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lo-unicast-lookup-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 06:17:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Unicast Lookup
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Eric Levy-Abegnoli
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lo-unicast-lookup-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8505 in order to enable unicast address
   lookup from a 6LoWPAN Border Router acting as an Address Registrar.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-unicast-lookup/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-thubert-6lo-unicast-lookup-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-6lo-unicast-lookup-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/