Subject: I-D Action: draft-sopher-cdni-footprint-types-extensions-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 22:48:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) Footprint Types: Subdivision Code and Union
        Authors         : Nir B. Sopher
                          Sanjay Mishra
	Filename        : draft-sopher-cdni-footprint-types-extensions-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-11-07

Abstract:
   Open Caching architecture is a use case of Content Delivery Networks
   Interconnection (CDNI) in which the commercial Content Delivery
   Network (CDN) is the upstream CDN (uCDN) and the ISP caching layer
   serves as the downstream CDN (dCDN).  This document supplements to
   the CDNI Metadata Footprint Types defined in RFC 8006.  The Footprint
   Types defined in this document can be used for Footprint objects as
   part of the Footprint & Capabilities Advertisement interface (FCI)
   defined in RFC 8008.  The defined Footprint Types are derived from
   requirements raised by Open Caching but are also applicable to CDNI
   use cases in general.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sopher-cdni-footprint-types-extensions/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sopher-cdni-footprint-types-extensions-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sopher-cdni-footprint-types-extensions-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/