Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-asdf-sdf-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 17:11:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Semantic Definition Format (SDF): Mapping files
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Jan Romann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-asdf-sdf-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-11-06

Abstract:
   The Semantic Definition Format (SDF) is a format for domain experts
   to use in the creation and maintenance of data and interaction models
   in the Internet of Things.  It was created as a common language for
   use in the development of the One Data Model liaison organization
   (OneDM) definitions.  Tools convert this format to database formats
   and other serializations as needed.

   An SDF specification often needs to be augmented by additional
   information that is specific to its use in a particular ecosystem or
   application.  SDF mapping files provide a mechanism to represent this
   augmentation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-asdf-sdf-mapping/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-asdf-sdf-mapping-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/