Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 03:22:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Ehud Doron
                          Meiling Chen
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-17.txt
	Pages           : 115
	Date            : 2021-11-16

Abstract:
   This document aims to enrich the DOTS signal channel protocol with
   various telemetry attributes, allowing for optimal Distributed
   Denial-of-Service attack mitigation.  It specifies the normal traffic
   baseline and attack traffic telemetry attributes a DOTS client can
   convey to its DOTS server in the mitigation request, the mitigation
   status telemetry attributes a DOTS server can communicate to a DOTS
   client, and the mitigation efficacy telemetry attributes a DOTS
   client can communicate to a DOTS server.  The telemetry attributes
   can assist the mitigator to choose the DDoS mitigation techniques and
   perform optimal DDoS attack mitigation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/