Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 06:27:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Root initiated routing state in RPL
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Matthew Gillmore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-22.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2021-11-25

Abstract:
   This document extends RFC 6550, RFC 6553, and RFC 8138 to enable a
   RPL Root to install and maintain Projected Routes within its DODAG,
   along a selected set of nodes that may or may not include self, for a
   chosen duration.  This potentially enables routes that are more
   optimized or resilient than those obtained with the classical
   distributed operation of RPL, either in terms of the size of a
   Routing Header or in terms of path length, which impacts both the
   latency and the packet delivery ratio.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-22.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-dao-projection-22

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/