Subject: I-D Action: draft-btw-add-ipsecme-ike-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 04:30:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2) Configuration for Encrypted DNS
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-btw-add-ipsecme-ike-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version
   2 (IKEv2) Configuration Payload Attribute Types for encrypted DNS
   protocols such as DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH), DNS-over-TLS (DoT), and DNS-
   over-QUIC (DoQ).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-btw-add-ipsecme-ike/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-btw-add-ipsecme-ike-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-btw-add-ipsecme-ike-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/