Subject: I-D Action: draft-lin-idr-bgp-nof-nlri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 22:11:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distribution of Device Discovery Information in NVMe Over RoCEv2 Storage Network Using BGP
        Authors         : Changwang Lin
                          Mengxiao Chen
                          Hao Li
	Filename        : draft-lin-idr-bgp-nof-nlri-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-11-07

Abstract:
   This document proposes a method of distributing device discovery
   information in NVMe over RoCEv2 storage network using the BGP routing
   protocol.  A new BGP Network Layer Reachability Information (NLRI)
   encoding format, named NoF NLRI, is defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lin-idr-bgp-nof-nlri/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lin-idr-bgp-nof-nlri-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/