Subject: I-D Action: draft-ploumhans-avtcore-rtp-colibri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 05:15:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for Colibri Video
        Author          : Luc Ploumhans
	Filename        : draft-ploumhans-avtcore-rtp-colibri-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-11-09

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP Payload format for the Colibri Video
   "Standard".  This document describes the transport of Colibri video
   in RTP packets and has applications for low-complexity,
   high-bandwidth streaming of lossy compressed video.

   The Colibri Video is intended for low latency video compression
   (with latency potentially on the order of lines of video) at high
   to medium data rates (with compression ratios betwen 2:1 and 20:1).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ploumhans-avtcore-rtp-colibri/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ploumhans-avtcore-rtp-colibri-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/