Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-add-dnr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 23:05:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Adaptive DNS Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DHCP and Router Advertisement Options for the Discovery of Network-designated Resolvers (DNR)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Neil Cook
                          Tommy Jensen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-add-dnr-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-11-07

Abstract:
   The document specifies new DHCP and IPv6 Router Advertisement options
   to discover encrypted DNS servers (e.g., DNS-over-HTTPS, DNS-over-
   TLS, DNS-over-QUIC).  Particularly, it allows to learn an
   authentication domain name together with a list of IP addresses and a
   set of service parameters to reach such encrypted DNS servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-add-dnr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-add-dnr-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-add-dnr-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/