Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 14:21:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CoAP Transfer for the Certificate Management Protocol
        Authors         : Mohit Sahni
                          Saurabh Tripathi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) as a transfer mechanism for the Certificate Management
   Protocol (CMP).  purpose of certificate creation and management.
   CoAP is an HTTP like client-server protocol used by various
   constrained devices in the IoT space.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-cmpv2-coap-transport-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/