Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 09:56:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I-Regexp: An Interoperable Regexp Format
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-11-13

Abstract:
   "Regular expressions" (regexps) are a set of related, widely
   implemented pattern languages used in data modeling formats and query
   languages that is available in many dialects.  This specification
   defines an interoperable flavor of regexps, I-Regexp.

   The present version -01 of this document is a slight update of the
   original trial balloon, meant to determine whether this approach is
   useful for the JSONPath WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/