Subject: I-D Action: draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 19:12:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping for Segment Routing (SR) Path Segment Identifiers (SIDs) with MPLS Data Planes
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Peng Shaofu
	Filename        : draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-11-16

Abstract:
   Path Segment is a type of SR segment, which is used to identify an SR
   path.  This document provides Target Forwarding Equivalence Class
   (FEC) stack TLV definitions for Path Segment Identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xp-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-path-sid-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/