Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-flic-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 04:20:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : File-Like ICN Collections (FLIC)
        Authors         : Christian Tschudin
                          Christopher A. Wood
                          Marc Mosko
                          David Oran
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-flic-03.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2021-11-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple "index table" data structure and its
   associated ICN data objects for organizing a set of primitive ICN
   data objects into a large, File-Like ICN Collection (FLIC).  At the
   core of this collection is a _manifest_ which acts as the
   collection's root node.  The manifest contains an index table with
   pointers, each pointer being a hash value pointing to either a final
   data block or another index table node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-flic/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-irtf-icnrg-flic-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-flic-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/