Subject: I-D Action: draft-pkcs5-gost-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 10:51:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Password-based key protection
        Author          : Karelina Ekaterina
	Filename        : draft-pkcs5-gost-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   This document supplements [RFC8018].  It contains the specifications
   of the cryptographic algorithms defined by the Russian national
   standards for their implementation of generating general key in the
   password-based schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pkcs5-gost/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pkcs5-gost-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pkcs5-gost-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/