Subject: I-D Action: draft-jadhav-roll-storing-rootack-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 02:45:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPL Storing Root-ACK
        Author          : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
	Filename        : draft-jadhav-roll-storing-rootack-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-11-09

Abstract:
   This document explains problems with DAO-ACK handling in RPL Storing
   MOP and provides updates to RFC6550 to solve those problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jadhav-roll-storing-rootack/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jadhav-roll-storing-rootack-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jadhav-roll-storing-rootack-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/