Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-not-a-draft-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 12:38:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Just because it's an ID doesn't mean anything... at all...
        Author          : Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-not-a-draft-15.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-11-22

Abstract:
   Anyone can publish an Internet Draft.  This doesn't mean that the
   "IETF thinks" or that "the IETF is planning..." or anything similar.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-not-a-draft/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wkumari-not-a-draft-15.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-not-a-draft-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/