Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-yang-sid-pen-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:33:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG-CBOR: Allocating SID ranges for PEN holders
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-yang-sid-pen-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-11-18

Abstract:
   YANG-CBOR, RFC XXXX (draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor) defines YANG Schema
   Item iDentifiers (YANG SID), globally unique 63-bit unsigned integers
   used to identify YANG items.  RFC YYYY (draft-ietf-core-sid) defines
   ways to allocate these SIDs on the basis of IANA registries.

   The present specification uses these SID allocation mechanisms to
   allocate 100 000 SIDs for each of the first 1 000 000 holders of
   IANA-registered Private Enterprise Numbers (PENs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-yang-sid-pen/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-core-yang-sid-pen-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-core-yang-sid-pen-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/