Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-lsr-anycast-flag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 19:25:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates to Anycast Property advertisement for OSPF
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Detao Zhao
                          Peter Psenak
                          Ketan Talaulikar
	Filename        : draft-chen-lsr-anycast-flag-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-11-07

Abstract:
   Each prefix is advertised along with an 8-bit field of
   capabilities,by using the Prefix Options[RFC8362] and the flag flield
   in the OSPFv2 Extended Prefix TLV [RFC7684], but the definition of
   anycast flag to identify the prefix as anycast has not yet been
   defined.  However, Almost all bits of the Flag field has been
   assigned already.  Thus, it is also required to extend the flag field
   for future use.

   This document updates [RFC7684] and [RFC8362], by defining a new
   variable length Prefix attributes Sub-TLVs for OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 and
   a new flag in the Prefix attributes Sub-TLV to advertise the anycast
   property.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-lsr-anycast-flag/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-lsr-anycast-flag-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-lsr-anycast-flag-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/