Subject: I-D Action: draft-moura-dnsop-negative-cache-loop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 23:27:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Negative Caching of Looping NS records
        Authors         : Giovane C. M. Moura
                          Wes Hardaker
                          John Heidemann
                          Sebastian Castro
	Filename        : draft-moura-dnsop-negative-cache-loop-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-11-07

Abstract:
   This document updates guidance about detecting DNS loops in recursive
   resolver algorithms with new requirements to require recursive
   resolvers to detect loops and to implement negative caches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moura-dnsop-negative-cache-loop/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moura-dnsop-negative-cache-loop-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/