Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 08:36:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DTLS Tunnel between a Media Distributor and Key Distributor to Facilitate Key Exchange
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          Paul M. Ellenbogen
                          Nils H. Ohlmeier
	Filename        : draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel-12.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-11-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol for tunneling DTLS traffic in
   multimedia conferences that enables a Media Distributor to facilitate
   key exchange between an endpoint in a conference and the Key
   Distributor.  The protocol is designed to ensure that the keying
   material used for hop-by-hop encryption and authentication is
   accessible to the Media Distributor, while the keying material used
   for end-to-end encryption and authentication is inaccessible to the
   Media Distributor.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel-12.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-perc-dtls-tunnel-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/