Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-r-mobike-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 00:08:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Responder Initiated IP Addresses Update in MOBIKE
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-r-mobike-09.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-11-15

Abstract:
   IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming Protocol (MOBIKE), defined in
   [RFC4555] allows peers to update their IP addresses without re-
   establishing IKE and IPsec Security Associations (SAs).  In the
   MOBIKE protocol it is the initiator of the IKE SA, who is responsible
   for selecting new SA addresses and for initiating the IP addresses
   update procedure.  This document presents an extension to the MOBIKE
   protocol that allows the responder to initiate IP address update.
   The document updates [RFC4555].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-r-mobike/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-r-mobike-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-r-mobike-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/