Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 13:42:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI Route Origin Validation Without Route Refresh
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
                          Philip Smith
                          Mark Tinka
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-11-12

Abstract:
   A BGP Speaker performing RPKI-based Route Origin Validation should
   not issue Route Refresh to its neighbors when receiving new VRPs.  A
   method for avoiding doing so is described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/