Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunek-v6ops-nat64-srv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 13:14:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NAT64/DNS64 detection via SRV Records
        Author          : Martin Hunek
	Filename        : draft-hunek-v6ops-nat64-srv-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2021-11-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to discover the NAT64 pools in use and
   DNS servers providing DNS64 service to the local clients.  The
   discovery made via SRV records allows the assignment of priorities to
   the NAT64 pools and DNS64 servers.  It also allows clients to have
   different DNS providers than NAT64 providers while providing a secure
   way via DNSSEC validation of provided SRV records.  This way, it
   provides DNS64 service regardless of DNS operator and DNS transport
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunek-v6ops-nat64-srv/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hunek-v6ops-nat64-srv-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/