Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-oauth-jwk-thumbprint-uri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 11:52:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JWK Thumbprint URI
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Kristina Yasuda
	Filename        : draft-jones-oauth-jwk-thumbprint-uri-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-11-24

Abstract:
   This specification registers a family of URIs that represent JSON Web
   Key (JWK) Thumbprint values.  JWK Thumbprints are defined in RFC
   7638.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-oauth-jwk-thumbprint-uri/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jones-oauth-jwk-thumbprint-uri-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/