Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-esp-gost-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 08:06:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using GOST ciphers in ESP and IKEv2
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-esp-gost-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-11-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of encryption transforms for use in the
   Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) and in the Internet Key Exchange
   version 2 (IKEv2) protocols.  The transforms are based on Russian
   cryptographic standard algorithms (GOST) in a Multilinear Galois Mode
   (MGM).

   This specification is developed to facilitate implementations that
   wish to support the GOST algorithms.  This document does not imply
   IETF endorsement of the cryptographic algorithms used in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-esp-gost/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-esp-gost-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyslov-esp-gost-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/