Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-tls-wkesni-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 08:08:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A well-known URI for publishing ECHConfigList values.
        Author          : Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-farrell-tls-wkesni-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-11-30

Abstract:
   We propose use of a well-known URI at which web servers can publish
   ECHConfigList values as a way to help get those published in the DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrell-tls-wkesni/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farrell-tls-wkesni-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrell-tls-wkesni-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/