Subject: I-D Action: draft-dai-netconf-quic-netconf-over-quic-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 04:55:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using NETCONF over QUIC connection
        Authors         : Jinyou Dai
                          Xueshun Wang
                          Yang Kou
                          Lifen Zhou
	Filename        : draft-dai-netconf-quic-netconf-over-quic-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) provides mechanisms to
   install, manipulate, and delete the configuration of network devices.
   At present, almost all implementations of NETCONF are based on TCP
   based protocol. QUIC, a new UDP-based, secure and multiplexed transport
   protocol, can facilitate to improve the transportation performance,
   information security and resource utility when being used as an
   infrastructure layer of NETCONF. This document describes how to use the
   QUIC protocol as the transport protocol of NETCONF(It is so called
   NETCONFoQUIC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dai-netconf-quic-netconf-over-quic/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dai-netconf-quic-netconf-over-quic-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dai-netconf-quic-netconf-over-quic-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/