Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-pce-nrp-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 21:46:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for NRP-ID
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
	Filename        : draft-xiong-pce-nrp-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-11-06

Abstract:
   This document proposes a set of extensions for PCEP to support the
   identifier of Network Resource Partition (NRP-ID) as the constraint
   of network slicing during path computation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-pce-nrp-id/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-pce-nrp-id-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/