Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-127-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 00:01:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unicast Use of the Formerly Reserved 127/8
        Authors         : Seth David Schoen
                          John Gilmore
                          David M. Täht
	Filename        : draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-127-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   This document redefines the IPv4 local loopback network as consisting
   only of the 65,536 addresses 127.0.0.0 to 127.0.255.255
   (127.0.0.0/16).  It asks implementers to make addresses in the prior
   loopback range 127.1.0.0 to 127.255.255.255 fully usable for unicast
   use on the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-127/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-127-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/