Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-tls-pemesni-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:20:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PEM file format for ECH
        Author          : Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-farrell-tls-pemesni-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2021-11-19

Abstract:
   Encrypted ClientHello (ECH) key pairs need to be configured into TLS
   servers, some of which can be built with different TLS libraries, so
   there is a benefit and little cost in documenting a file format to
   use for these, similar to how RFC7468 defines other PEM file formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrell-tls-pemesni/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farrell-tls-pemesni-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrell-tls-pemesni-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/