Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 10:22:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In-band Edge-to-Edge Round Trip Time Measurement
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-11-29

Abstract:
   This draft describes a lightweight in-band edge-to-edge flow-based
   network round trip time measurement architecture and proposes the
   implementation over IOAM E2E option.  By augmenting the IOAM E2E
   option header, the process can be fully done in data plane without
   needing to involve the control plane to maintain any states.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-ippm-inband-e2e-rtt-measurement-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/