Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-qos-model-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 02:28:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Quality of Service (QoS)
        Authors         : Aseem Choudhary
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Ebben Aries
                          Ing-Wher Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-qos-model-05.txt
	Pages           : 90
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG Data model for Quality of Service
   (QoS) configuration in network devices.  This document doesn't
   describe QoS statistics counters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-qos-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-qos-model-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-qos-model-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/