Subject: I-D Action: draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 02:28:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture Discussion on SRv6 Mobile User plane
        Authors         : Miya Kohno
                          Francois Clad
                          Pablo Camarillo
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   SRv6 mobile user plane is standardized in IETF.  It accomplishes the
   mobile user-plane functions in a simple, flexible and scalable
   manner, by utilizing the network programming nature of SRv6.  It
   leverages common native IPv6 data plane and creates interoperable
   overlays with underlay optimization.

   This document discusses the solution approach and its architectural
   benefits of common data plane across domains and across overlay/
   underlay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/