Subject: I-D Action: draft-perret-prat-lamps-cms-pq-kem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 00:35:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of Post-Quantum KEM in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Authors         : Ludovic Perret
                          Julien Prat
                          Mike Ounsworth
	Filename        : draft-perret-prat-lamps-cms-pq-kem-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-11-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using a Key Encapsulation
   Mechanism algorithm (KEM) within the Cryptographic Message Syntax
   (CMS).  The CMS specifies the enveloped-data content type, which
   consists of an encrypted content and encrypted content-encryption
   keys for one or more recipients.  The mechanism proposed here can
   rely on either post-quantum KEMs, hybrid KEMs or classical KEMs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perret-prat-lamps-cms-pq-kem/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-perret-prat-lamps-cms-pq-kem-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/