Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 05:19:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates on EVPN BUM Procedures
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Wen Lin
                          Jorge Rabadan
                          Keyur Patel
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-14.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-11-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies updated procedures for handling broadcast,
   unknown unicast, and multicast (BUM) traffic in Ethernet VPNs (EVPN),
   including selective multicast, and provider tunnel segmentation.
   This document updates RFC 7432.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/