Subject: I-D Action: draft-dang-webauthn-sm2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 21:32:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using SM2 with JOSE and COSE
        Author          : Fan Dang
	Filename        : draft-dang-webauthn-sm2-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-11-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines algorithm encodings and representations
   enabling the ISO/IEC 14888-3:2018 elliptic curve "SM2" to be used for
   JSON Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE) and CBOR Object Signing and
   Encryption (COSE) messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dang-webauthn-sm2/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dang-webauthn-sm2-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/