Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 05:45:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security for the NFSv4 Protocols
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-03.txt
	Pages           : 139
	Date            : 2021-11-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the core security features of the NFSv4
   family of protocols, applying to all minor versions.  The discussion
   includes the use of security features provided by RPC on a per-
   connection basis.

   This preliminary version of the document, is intended, in large part,
   to result in working group discussion regarding existing NFSv4
   security issues and to provide a framework for addressing these
   issues and obtaining working group consensus regarding necessary
   changes.

   When a successor document is eventually published as an RFC, it will
   supersede the description of security appearing in existing minor
   version specification documents such as RFC 7530 and RFC 8881.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-security-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/