Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 17:39:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Identity as Raw Public Key in EAP-TLS
        Authors         : Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
                          Haiguang Wang
	Filename        : draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-11-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of identity as a raw public key in
   EAP-TLS, EAP-TLS for TLS1.2 is defined in RFC 5216 and EAP-TLS for
   TLS1.3 is defined in the draft draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13 and draft-
   ietf-tls-dtls13.  The procedures of EAP-TLS-IBS will consistent with
   EAP-TLS's interactive process, Identity-based signature will be
   extended to support EAP-TLS's signature algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-emu-eap-tls-ibs-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/