Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 22:22:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Adaptive DNS Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Split-Horizon DNS Configuration
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Kevin Smith
	Filename        : draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-11-06

Abstract:
   When split-horizon DNS is deployed by a network, certain domains are
   only resolvable by querying the network-designated DNS server rather
   than a public DNS server.  DNS clients which use DNS servers not
   provided by the network need to route those DNS domain queries to the
   network-designated DNS server.  This document informs DNS clients of
   split-horizon DNS, their DNS domains, and is compatible with
   encrypted DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/