Subject: I-D Action: draft-lukianets-open-ethics-transparency-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 01:06:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Open Ethics Transparency Protocol
        Author          : Nikita Lukainets
	Filename        : draft-lukianets-open-ethics-transparency-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-11-24

Abstract:
   The Open Ethics Transparency Protocol (OETP) is an application-level
   protocol for publishing and accessing ethical Disclosures of IT
   Products and their Components.  The Protocol is based on HTTP
   exchange of information about the ethical "postures", provided in an
   open and standardized format.  The scope of the Protocol covers
   Disclosures for systems such as Software as a Service (SaaS)
   Applications, Software Applications, Software Components, Application
   Programming Interfaces (API), Automated Decision-Making (ADM)
   systems, and systems using Artificial Intelligence (AI).  OETP aims
   to bring more transparent, predictable, and safe environments for the
   end-users.  The OETP Disclosure Format is an extensible JSON-based
   format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lukianets-open-ethics-transparency-protocol/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-lukianets-open-ethics-transparency-protocol-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/