Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-trusted-resolution-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 01:36:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Trusted Resolution System and Protocol Extension
        Authors         : Yuying Chen
                          Jiahui Wang
                          Bo Zhang
                          Zhipeng Fan
                          Xufeng Ma
                          Zhiping Li
                          Jiagui Xie
	Filename        : draft-chen-trusted-resolution-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2021-11-16

Abstract:
   The Handle System [1][2]is a name service system for handle
   resolution and management over the public Internet. Handle System
   protocol [3] is designed to be transmitted as a byte stream via a TCP
   connection. This document describes a Trusted Resolution System and
   the protocol extension based on Handle System protocol. Trusted
   resolution aims to achieve credibility verification through data
   signing. The Trusted Resolution System determines whether to perform
   trusted resolution and verification on the response according to the
   trusted flag requested by the client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-trusted-resolution/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-trusted-resolution-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-trusted-resolution-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/