Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardaker-iab-mnqeu-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 07:04:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IAB workshop report: Measuring Network Quality for End-Users
        Author          : Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-hardaker-iab-mnqeu-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   The Measuring Network Quality for End-Users workshop was held
   virtually by the Internet Architecture Board (IAB) in September,
   2021.  This workshop summarizes the workshop, the topics discussed
   and some preliminary conclusions drawn at the end of the workshop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardaker-iab-mnqeu-report/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardaker-iab-mnqeu-report-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/