Subject: I-D Action: draft-intesigroup-dlts-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 01:39:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Ledger Time-Stamp
        Authors         : Emanuele Cisbani
                          Daniele Ribaudo
                          Giuseppe Damiano
	Filename        : draft-intesigroup-dlts-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-11-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard to extend Time Stamp Tokens with
   Time Attestations recorded on Distributed Ledgers.

   The aim is to provide long-term validity to Time Stamp Tokens,
   backward compatible with currently available software.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-intesigroup-dlts/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-intesigroup-dlts-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-intesigroup-dlts-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/