Subject: I-D Action: draft-fioccola-rfc8321bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 01:44:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alternate-Marking Method
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-fioccola-rfc8321bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-11-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a method based on an Alternate-Marking
   technique to perform packet loss, delay, and jitter measurements on
   live traffic.  This technology can be applied in various situations
   and for different protocols.  It could be considered Passive or
   Hybrid depending on the application.  This document obsoletes
   [RFC8321].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fioccola-rfc8321bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fioccola-rfc8321bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/