Subject: I-D Action: draft-mtm-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 12:10:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Multi-point Networks in Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Gyan Mishra
	Filename        : draft-mtm-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-12-02

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability of Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) for multipoint networks to provide Virtual Router
   Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) with sub-second Master convergence and
   defines the extension to bootstrap point-to-multipoint BFD session.

   This draft updates RFC 5798.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mtm-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mtm-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mtm-rtgwg-vrrp-p2mp-bfd-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts