Subject: I-D Action: draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 01:38:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions of SR Policy for Path Protection
        Authors         : Yao Liu
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-12-19

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions of BGP to provide protection
   information of segment lists within a candidate path when delivering
   SR policy.  And it also extends BGP-LS to provide some extra
   information of the segment list in the advertisement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lp-idr-sr-path-protection-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts