Subject: I-D Action: draft-rebs-dnsop-svcb-dane-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 14:18:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Service Bindings with DANE
        Authors         : Benjamin M. Schwartz
                          Robert Evans
	Filename        : draft-rebs-dnsop-svcb-dane-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-12-09

Abstract:
   Service Binding records introduce a new form of name indirection in
   DNS.  This document specifies DNS-Based Authentication of Named
   Entities (DANE) interaction with Service Bindings to secure endpoints
   including use of ports and transports discovered via Service
   Parameters.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/bemasc/svcb-dane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rebs-dnsop-svcb-dane/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rebs-dnsop-svcb-dane-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts