Subject: I-D Action: draft-schanzen-gns-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 08:19:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The GNU Name System
        Authors         : Martin Schanzenbach
                          Christian Grothoff
                          Bernd Fix
	Filename        : draft-schanzen-gns-06.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2021-12-22

Abstract:
   This document contains the GNU Name System (GNS) technical
   specification.  GNS is a decentralized and censorship-resistant name
   system that provides a privacy-enhancing alternative to the Domain
   Name System (DNS).

   This document defines the normative wire format of resource records,
   resolution processes, cryptographic routines and security
   considerations for use by implementers.

   This specification was developed outside the IETF and does not have
   IETF consensus.  It is published here to guide implementation of GNS
   and to ensure interoperability among implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schanzen-gns/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schanzen-gns-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schanzen-gns-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts