Subject: I-D Action: draft-iplir-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 07:21:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPlir network layer security protocol
        Authors         : Davletshina Alexandra
                          Urivskiy Alexey
                          Rybkin Andrey
                          Tychina Leonid
                          Parshin Ilia
	Filename        : draft-iplir-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2021-12-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies the IPlir network layer security protocol.
   It describes how to provide a set of security services for traffic
   over public and corporate networks using the TCP/IP stack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iplir-protocol/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iplir-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts