Subject: I-D Action: draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 03:43:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012 algorithms with the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
        Authors         : Dmitry Baryshkov
                          Vasily Nikolaev
                          Aleksandr Chelpanov
	Filename        : draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2021-12-20

Abstract:
   This document describes encoding formats, identifiers, and parameter
   formats for the algorithms GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012
   for use in Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).

   This specification is developed to facilitate implementations that
   wish to support the GOST algorithms.  This document does not imply
   IETF endorsement of the cryptographic algorithms used in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deremin-rfc4491-bis-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts