Subject: I-D Action: draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 14:57:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates to the Cipher Suites in Secure Syslog
        Authors         : Chris Lonvick
                          Sean Turner
                          Joe Salowey
	Filename        : draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-12-10

Abstract:
   This document updates the cipher suites in RFC 5425, Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) Transport Mapping for Syslog, and RFC 6012, Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Transport Mapping for Syslog.  It
   also updates the transport protocol in RFC 6012.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ciphersuites-in-sec-syslog-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts