Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:12:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : URI Signing for Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI)
        Authors         : Ray van Brandenburg
                          Kent Leung
                          Phil Sorber
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-23.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2021-12-30

Abstract:
   This document describes how the concept of URI Signing supports the
   content access control requirements of Content Delivery Network
   Interconnection (CDNI) and proposes a URI Signing method as a JSON
   Web Token (JWT) profile.

   The proposed URI Signing method specifies the information needed to
   be included in the URI to transmit the signed JWT, as well as the
   claims needed by the signed JWT to authorize a User Agent (UA).  The
   mechanism described can be used both in CDNI and single Content
   Delivery Network (CDN) scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-23

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-uri-signing-23

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts