Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 18:27:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) to Router Protocol, Version 2
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2021-12-06

Abstract:
   In order to verifiably validate the origin Autonomous Systems and
   Autonomous System Paths of BGP announcements, routers need a simple
   but reliable mechanism to receive Resource Public Key Infrastructure
   (RFC 6480) prefix origin data and router keys from a trusted cache.
   This document describes a protocol to deliver them.

   This document describes version 2 of the RPKI-Router protocol.  RFC
   6810 describes version 0, and RFC 8210 describes version 1.  This
   document updates RFC 8210.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts