Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-compound-ack-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 11:55:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SCHC Compound ACK
        Authors         : Juan Carlos Zúñiga
                          Carles Gomez
                          Sergio Aguilar
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Sandra Céspedes
                          Diego Wistuba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-compound-ack-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-12-10

Abstract:
   The present document describes an extension to the SCHC (Static
   Header Compression and Fragmentation) protocol [RFC8724].  It defines
   a SCHC Compound ACK message format, which is intended to reduce the
   number of downlink transmissions (i.e., SCHC ACKs) by accumulating
   bitmaps of several windows in a single SCHC message (i.e., the SCHC
   Compound ACK).

   The message format is generic, and can be used, for instance, by any
   of the four LWPAN technologies defined in [RFC8376], being Sigfox,
   LoRaWAN, NB-IoT and IEEE 802.15.4w.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-compound-ack/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-compound-ack-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-compound-ack-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts