Subject: I-D Action: draft-henry-ft-owe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 06:43:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fast Transition for Opportunistic Wireless Ecnryption (FT-OWE)
        Authors         : Jerome Henry
                          Stephen Orr
	Filename        : draft-henry-ft-owe-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-12-13

Abstract:
   Opportunistic Wireless Encryption, defined in RFC 8110, specifies an
   extension to the IEEE Std 802.11 to provide for opportunistic
   (unauthenticated) encryption to a specific wireless access point
   (AP).  This memo extends the method to allow the establishment of OWE
   keying material to other APs before connection establishment to these
   APs, thus enabling a fast transition mode for OWE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-henry-ft-owe/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-henry-ft-owe-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-henry-ft-owe-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts