Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-controller-bier-te-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 00:50:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Procedures and Protocol Extensions for Using PCE as a Central Controller (PCECC) of BIER-TE
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          BenChong Xu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-controller-bier-te-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-12-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to PCEP protocol when a PCE-based
   controller is also responsible for configuring the forwarding actions
   on the routers, in addition to computing the paths for packet flows
   in a BIER-TE network and telling the edge routers what instructions
   to attach to packets as they enter the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-controller-bier-te/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-controller-bier-te-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-controller-bier-te-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts