Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-dnsops-disdm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 02:08:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi Distribution master
        Authors         : Haisheng Yu
                          Zhen Li
                          Daobiao Gong
                          Yang Song
                          Yan Liu
	Filename        : draft-yu-dnsops-disdm-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2021-12-23

Abstract:
   DM (Distribution Master) is used to transfer zone file data between
   the registry and the authoritative server.  The centralized DM system
   has the risk of a single point of failure.  The distributed DM
   architecture allows nodes to join and exit at any time to solve the
   single point of failure problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-dnsops-disdm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yu-dnsops-disdm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yu-dnsops-disdm-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts