Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-cturi-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 18:40:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mapping Between MIME Types, Content-Types, and URIs
        Author          : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-cturi-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-12-26

Abstract:
   Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (MIME) Content-Type headers, the
   MIME types used therein, and Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) are
   being used, in different contexts, to label entities.  A mapping is
   specified from each kind of label into the other.  This makes it
   possible to express the meaning of almost any URI or Content-Type in
   the syntax of the other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-cturi/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eastlake-cturi-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-cturi-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts