Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-raw-industrial-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 07:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable and Available Wireless WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for Reliable Wireless Industrial Services
        Authors         : Rute C. Sofia
                          Matthias Kovatsch
                          Paulo Milheiro Mendes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-raw-industrial-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-12-10

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview on communication requirements for
   handling reliable wireless services within the context of industrial
   environments.  The goal of the draft is to bring awareness to
   communication requirements of current and future wireless industrial
   services; how can they co-exist with wired infrastructures; key
   drivers for reliable wireless integration; relevant communication
   requirements to take into consideration; current and future
   challenges derived from the use of wireless.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-industrial-requirements/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-raw-industrial-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts