Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-6lo-native-short-address-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 00:33:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Native Short Addressing for Low power and Lossy Networks Expansion
        Authors         : Guangpeng Li
                          David Lou
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Peng Liu
                          Rong Long
	Filename        : draft-li-6lo-native-short-address-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-12-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms of NSA (Native Short Address) that
   enables IP packet transmission over links where the transmission of a
   full length address may not be desirable.  This document focuses on
   carrying IP packets across a LLN (Low power and Lossy Network), in
   which the topology is relatively static where nodes' location is
   fixed and the connection between nodes is rather stable.  The changes
   in the logical topology are only caused by non-frequent disconnection
   in the link due to some reasons.  The specifications details NSA
   address allocation, forwarding mechanism, header format design,
   including length-variable fields, and IPv6 interconnection support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6lo-native-short-address/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-6lo-native-short-address-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-6lo-native-short-address-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts