Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 00:58:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Evgeny Alekseev
                          Ekaterina Griboedova
                          Alexandra Babueva
                          Lidiia Nikiforova
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-05.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2021-12-10

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to make the Russian cryptographic
   standards available to the Internet community for their
   implementation in the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version
   1.3.

   This specification defines four new cipher suites, seven new
   signature schemes and a key exchange mechanism for the TLS 1.3
   protocol, that are based on Russian cryptographic standards (called
   GOST algorithms).  Additionally, this document specifies a profile of
   TLS 1.3 with GOST algorithms so that implementers can produce
   interoperable implementations.  This document does not imply IETF
   endorsement of the cipher suites, signature schemes key exchange
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyshlyaev-tls13-gost-suites-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts