Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 20:02:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Architectural Considerations of ICN using Name Resolution Service
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Tae-Wan You
                          Ved Kafle
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-12-15

Abstract:
   This document describes architectural considerations and implications
   related to the use of a Name Resolution Service (NRS) in Information-
   Centric Networking (ICN).  It explains how the ICN architecture can
   change when an NRS is utilized and how its use influences the ICN
   routing system.  This document is a product of the Information-
   Centric Networking Research Group (ICNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts