Subject: I-D Action: draft-choi-icnrg-aiot-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 01:10:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements and Challenges for User-level Service Managements of IoT Network by utilizing Artificial Intelligence
        Authors         : Jun Kyun Choi
                          Jae Seob Han
                          Gyeong Ho Lee
	Filename        : draft-choi-icnrg-aiot-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2021-12-30

Abstract:
       This document describes the requirements and challenges to employ
       artificial intelligence (AI) into the constraint Internet of Things
       (IoT) service environment for embedding intelligence and increasing
       efficiency.

       The IoT service environment includes heterogeneous and multiple IoT
       devices and systems that work together in a cooperative and
       intelligent way to manage homes, buildings, and complex autonomous
       systems. Therefore, it is becoming very essential to integrate IoT
       and AI technologies to increase the synergy between them. However,
       there are several limitations to achieve AI enabled IoT as the
       availability of IoT devices is not always high, and IoT networks
       cannot guarantee a certain level of performance in real-time
       applications due to resource constraints.

       This document intends to present a right direction to empower AI in
       IoT for learning and analyzing the usage behaviors of IoT
       devices/systems and human behaviors based on previous records and
       experiences. With AI enabled IoT, the IoT service environment can be
       intelligently managed in order to compensate for the unexpected
       performance degradation often caused by abnormal situations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-choi-icnrg-aiot/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-choi-icnrg-aiot-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-choi-icnrg-aiot-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts