Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rift-applicability-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 17:13:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing In Fat Trees WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RIFT Applicability
        Authors         : Yuehua Wei
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Dmitry Afanasiev
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Tony Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rift-applicability-10.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-12-16

Abstract:
   This document discusses the properties, applicability and operational
   considerations of RIFT in different network scenarios.  It intends to
   provide a rough guide how RIFT can be deployed to simplify routing
   operations in Clos topologies and their variations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rift-applicability/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rift-applicability-10.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rift-applicability-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts