Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-mpls-dev-primer-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 07:59:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Primer on the Development of MPLS
        Author          : Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-bryant-mpls-dev-primer-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-12-24

Abstract:
   There has been significant recent interest in developing MPLS to
   address new needs.  This memo collects together various documents
   that together describe the key aspects of the MPLS architecture
   together with the development proposals that the author is aware of.

   The purpose of this document is to bring everyone up to speed on the
   rational for the existing design and to alert them to the new
   proposals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-mpls-dev-primer/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryant-mpls-dev-primer-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryant-mpls-dev-primer-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts