Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-ari-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 21:26:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AMM Resource Identifier
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane, III
                          Emery Annis
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-ari-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-12-16

Abstract:
   This document defines the structure, format, and features of the
   naming scheme for the objects defined in the Delay-Tolerant
   Networking Autonomous Management Model (AMM), in support of
   challenged network management solutions described in the Delay-
   Tolerant Networking Autonomous Management Architecture (AMA).

   This document defines a new AMM Resource Identifier (ARI), based on
   the structure of a common URI, meeting the needs for a concise,
   typed, parameterized, and hierarchically organized set of data
   elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-ari/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-birrane-dtn-ari-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts