Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-rfc8536bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 04:17:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Time Zone Information Format (TZif)
        Authors         : Arthur David Olson
                          Paul Eggert
                          Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-murchison-rfc8536bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2021-12-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Time Zone Information Format (TZif) for
   representing and exchanging time zone information, independent of any
   particular service or protocol.  Two media types for this format are
   also defined.

   This document replaces and obsoletes RFC 8536.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-rfc8536bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-murchison-rfc8536bis-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-rfc8536bis-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts