Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 20:03:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface Stack Table Definition for Point to Point (P2P) Interface over LAN
        Authors         : Daiying Liu
                          Joel Halpern
                          Congjie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-12-08

Abstract:
   In [RFC5309] defines the P2P circuit type is one of the mainly used
   circuit types in link state routing protocol, and highlights it is
   important to identify the correct circuit type when forming
   adjacencies, flooding link state database packets, and monitor the
   link state.

   P2P Interface over LAN ifType value is assigned by IANA experts
   review.  This document provides an example of the ifStack for P2P
   Interface over LAN ifType to facilitate operational control,
   maintenance and statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts