Subject: I-D Action: draft-fioccola-rfc8321bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 09:56:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alternate-Marking Method
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-fioccola-rfc8321bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2021-12-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the Alternate-Marking technique to perform
   packet loss, delay, and jitter measurements on live traffic.  This
   technology can be applied in various situations and for different
   protocols.  It could be considered Passive or Hybrid depending on the
   application.  This document obsoletes [RFC8321].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fioccola-rfc8321bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fioccola-rfc8321bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fioccola-rfc8321bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts