Subject: I-D Action: draft-jordan-jws-ct-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 03:01:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JWS Clear Text JSON Signature Option (JWS/CT)
        Authors         : Bret Jordan
                          Samuel Erdtman
                          Anders Rundgren
	Filename        : draft-jordan-jws-ct-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-12-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for extending the scope of the JSON
   Web Signature (JWS) specification, called JWS/CT (JWS "Clear Text").
   By combining the detached mode of JWS with the JSON Canonicalization
   Scheme (JCS), JWS/CT enables JSON objects to remain in the JSON
   format after being signed.  In addition to supporting a consistent
   data format, this arrangement also simplifies documentation,
   debugging, and logging.  The ability to embed signed JSON objects in
   other JSON objects, makes the use of counter-signatures
   straightforward.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jordan-jws-ct/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jordan-jws-ct-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jordan-jws-ct-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts