Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:27:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DMARC Aggregate Reporting
        Author          : Alex Brotman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-12-13

Abstract:
   DMARC allows for domain holders to request aggregate reports from
   receivers.  This report is an XML document, and contains extensible
   elements that allow for other types of data to be specified later.
   The aggregate reports can be submitted to the domain holder's
   specified destination as supported by the receiver.

   This document (along with others) obsoletes RFC7489.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts