Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rift-rift-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 13:19:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing In Fat Trees WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RIFT: Routing in Fat Trees
        Authors         : Alankar Sharma
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Bruno Rijsman
                          Dmitry Afanasiev
                          Antoni Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rift-rift-14.txt
	Pages           : 171
	Date            : 2021-12-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a specialized, dynamic routing protocol for
   Clos and fat-tree network topologies optimized towards minimization
   of control plane state as well as configuration and operational
   complexity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rift-rift/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rift-rift-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rift-rift-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts