Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-me6e-pr-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 23:05:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Ethernet - IPv6 address mapping encapsulation - prefix resolution
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-me6e-pr-12.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2021-12-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies Multiple Ethernet - IPv6 address mapping
   encapsulation - Prefix Resolution (ME6E-PR) specification.  ME6E-PR
   makes expantion ethernet network over IPv6 backbone network with
   encapsuation technoogy.  And also, E6ME-PR can stack multiple
   Ethernet networks.  ME6E-PR work on non own routing domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-me6e-pr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-matsuhira-me6e-pr-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-me6e-pr-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts