Subject: I-D Action: draft-eggert-bcp45bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 06:33:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Discussion List Charter
        Author          : Lars Eggert
	Filename        : draft-eggert-bcp45bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-12-13

Abstract:
   The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) discussion mailing list
   furthers the development and specification of Internet technology
   through the general discussion of topics for which no dedicated
   mailing lists exists.  As this is the most general IETF mailing list,
   considerable latitude is allowed, but there are posts and topics that
   are unsuitable for this mailing list.

   This document obsoletes RFC3005.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eggert-bcp45bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-eggert-bcp45bis-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eggert-bcp45bis-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts