Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-i2nsf-trust-enhanced-i2nsf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 04:16:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Trust Enhanced I2NSF
        Authors         : Penglin Yang
                          Meilin Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-yang-i2nsf-trust-enhanced-i2nsf-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2021-12-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture of Trust Enhanced I2NSF.  In
   this architecture, technologies like TPM [tpm12][tpm20] and [TCGRoT]
   will act as RoT (root of trust), integrity measurement and remote
   attestation will be used to enhance the trustworthiness of NSF.
   Relevant interfaces of Trust Enhanced I2NSF will also be illustrated
   in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-i2nsf-trust-enhanced-i2nsf/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-trust-enhanced-i2nsf-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/